• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "Eh? Me?"
___

(All totally different ideas...)

-Perhaps most of said ideas could still be doable with a one day trip?-
Shez: "Do you see anyone else around?" :p
---
Blake: "...Or we can just laze in this ship."

Weiss: "Just a simple day hanging out with friends..."

Yang: "Maybe with video games?" :p

Ana: "Makes sense" -this kid is quite stoic...-
---
Sakura: "I sure do, but I can't show it at this very moment" :p
---
Mary: "Really really?"
---
Tamamo: "Maybe we could request for them" :p

-Nitocris doesn't knows if to go along with that-
Camilla: "...Do you ever show your inner emotions?"

-only to her mother but it's not like Ana would say it?-
---
Shez: "I learned a lot in my mercenary days too. My smoked meats are to die for." :p
---
Palu: "Absolutely~" -hedpat-
---
Sothis: "I mean, if it's already recorded, I do not see why we shouldn't." :p

-That sunds like a yes to her- :p
---
Sitonai: "Look, sorry about it... But I'm stating what I know here, so... Yeah"
---
Alice: "And we got to meet most of Nanoha's family!"
---
-While the kids are draggin Kama off!-
---
Breakdown: "...I-I guess I did"
---
-Natsuki says she'll probably end regretting that if she does, Yuri asks how so, Natsuki says "Because...I'm probably gonna have a lot of free time during the weekends, from now on. So you're giving me permission to be as annoying as I want and drag you around to a lot of places", Yuri just answers with an "I see", Natsuki says "But you already said it, so you can't take it back now", Yuri smiles and says "Ah... Well, I suppose I have no choice but to accept that responsibility, then", Natsuki just answers with an "hmm"-

Monika: "...It worked out for them?"

-...Natauki then says she knows of a good ice cream place, Yuri says then she'll finally figure out her favorite ice cream flavor. Natsuki asks what she's talking about, Yuri says "Oh, you don't remember? The first day that you came to the club... You guesses everyone's favorite ice cream flavor, but for me, you had no idea"-
Whoa, really? Byleth, I didn't know you had a sister!
___

-After all, it's still vital information about the Alliance and the Servants who are among the rebels-
___

Specter: "Heh, you kids certainly did. Thank you again for your hospitality, Mr. And Mrs. Takamachi."
___

...Perhaps Kama's the one I should be wishing luck. :p

-Shortly after they left, however, a certain scythe-wielding knight walked back into the roomdo, his arms still crossed-

___

Steven: "That's standing up for yourself! You found the strength and courage to do that on your own!"

-Neither of their ideas would work, as their short conversation alone took up enough time to let the Snatcher finish his trick attack, swiping Byleth with one of his claws-

-At the same time the Snatcher lands this attack, the darkness vanishes and the Snatcher on the left is revealed to be a cardboard cutout of the real deal, having had an illusion cast over it to make it appear like a clone instead-

___

Peridot: "That's an aspect from their interactions that was perfectly interwoven with the beginning and end of their character arcs!"
Byleth: "She's adopted, to be fair..." -smiles a little bit- "But that doesn't make us any less close."
---
Shez: "That's fair. And it's still very important for us to know so we can better prepare."
---
Kanna: "You're such amazing parents!" :b:
---
Palu: "Oh, Donovan..."
---
-Byleth was sent flying but would switch her weapon to a spear in hopes of sticking it to the ground before landing-

Shez: "Oh, now you've done it!" -stops holding back, changing her hair color and having mysterious glowing... things around her neck and wrists-

---
Okay, that's good writing. Didn't even think of the ice cream bit.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Do you see anyone else around?" :p
---
Blake: "...Or we can just laze in this ship."

Weiss: "Just a simple day hanging out with friends..."

Yang: "Maybe with video games?" :p
Specter: "...I'm a knight who wields a scythe. And I'm undead, have been for a few years. That's pretty much all there is to it."

___

(Well, I might not be able to play most video games, but simply lazing on the ship and hanging out with friends for a day also sounds like a nice idea.) :)

-Sounds like Weiss' top secret vacation plan can remain a surprise, then!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...I'm a knight who wields a scythe. And I'm undead, have been for a few years. That's pretty much all there is to it."

___

(Well, I might not be able to play most video games, but simply lazing on the ship and hanging out with friends for a day also sounds like a nice idea.) :)

-Sounds like Weiss' top secret vacation plan can remain a surprise, then!-
Shez: "Wait, you're dead?! Like, actually dead?"
---
-good for her! yaaaay!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Dang... I actually danced with death a few times but always managed to live... What happened?"
---
Weiss: I'm so glad I don't have to spoil my plans...
Specter: "...

...Long story."

___

-Everyone really wants a vacation, but delaying a beach trip mignt make an actual, full-fledged vacation a lot more special-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "I've got some long stories too, so I get it."
---
-if not everyone-
Specter: "...Apprrciate it. I'm not much for chatting, and frankly I'd rather not tell my life story to someone I just met."
___

-Even their more workaholic and antisocial members, even more so due to the fact that this entire conflict has been one of Chaldea's longest and most decisive-

-There's just...been so much at stake...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Undyne continues the barrage, forming and throwing more water spears at Cu after he attempts to dodge the others-
___

-Considering Jenny's kindness, it's certain they really will-
___

Navy: "Wow! It sounds groovy! How do I start?"

Lapis: That one is really hard to explain. You lie down somewhere and close your eyes. And think about nothing, or everything. But it may take you a little while feel comfortable enough to-"

-Cue Navy falling asleep on the floor, snoring loudly all the while-
___

B-Because you had another sudden flashback earlier...

And in addition to the fact that you're still recovering from amnesia, hostile monsters do live across these seas. It's why we also addede defense measures to this island...
-However, by that time the rune has been fully casted, making many of the water spears freeze and drop!-

-He also takes the chance to kick one back at her-
---
-Indeed, and she has little doubt about that...-
---
Don: "...Is she really sleeping already?"
---
Lusamine: "...But I mean...You gain nothing from me..."

Aya: "Maybe, but, you don't deserve this either" At least the current her doesn't, I don't know what of her past self before she was trappedin Ultra Space.
Camilla: "...Do you ever show your inner emotions?"

-only to her mother but it's not like Ana would say it?-
---
Shez: "I learned a lot in my mercenary days too. My smoked meats are to die for." :p
---
Palu: "Absolutely~" -hedpat-
---
Sothis: "I mean, if it's already recorded, I do not see why we shouldn't." :p
-Or to her sisters. Or Merlin to tell him how much she disapproves of him-

Ana: "Why the question?"
---
Sakura: "Then maybe we could do a meal exchange after this!"
---
-Mary smiles sweetly-
---
Tamamo: "She raises a point there, mikon~" :p
Nitocris: "...I-I suppose..."
Whoa, really? Byleth, I didn't know you had a sister!
___

-After all, it's still vital information about the Alliance and the Servants who are among the rebels-
___

Specter: "Heh, you kids certainly did. Thank you again for your hospitality, Mr. And Mrs. Takamachi."
___

...Perhaps Kama's the one I should be wishing luck. :p

-Shortly after they left, however, a certain scythe-wielding knight walked back into the roomdo, his arms still crossed-

___

Steven: "That's standing up for yourself! You found the strength and courage to do that on your own!"

-Neither of their ideas would work, as their short conversation alone took up enough time to let the Snatcher finish his trick attack, swiping Byleth with one of his claws-

-At the same time the Snatcher lands this attack, the darkness vanishes and the Snatcher on the left is revealed to be a cardboard cutout of the real deal, having had an illusion cast over it to make it appear like a clone instead-

___

Peridot: "That's an aspect from their interactions that was perfectly interwoven with the beginning and end of their character arcs!"
Byleth: "She's adopted, to be fair..." -smiles a little bit- "But that doesn't make us any less close."
---
Shez: "That's fair. And it's still very important for us to know so we can better prepare."
---
---
---
-Byleth was sent flying but would switch her weapon to a spear in hopes of sticking it to the ground before landing-

Shez: "Oh, now you've done it!" -stops holding back, changing her hair color and having mysterious glowing... things around her neck and wrists-

---
Bumblebee: "And she's been pretty cool!" :p
---
Sitonai: "Okay, so let's go back to the Servants identities!"
-Kiritsugu nodded-
---
Nanoha: "Hahahah... Only shame that my big brother couldn't be here"

Momoko: "We'll make sure he is next time" :p
---
Kama: ".....Hey?"
---
Breakdown: "...I did...S-Still, I couldn't have done was I not for once given some assurance. Thank you..."
---
Monika: It shows she's so observant... Of course, she was starting to notice the changes I made to her...

Natsuki says "Seriously? I don't remember that at all... Oh wait, yes I do. I said it was probably green tea", Yuri shakes her head and calls it a good guess, but her favorite is usually to get raspberry and chocolate together, Natsuki calls that fancy, Yuri asks how, Natsuki says she dunno, she feels like she should have guessed something like that. Yuri says maybe she'll go for strawberry and chocolate next time, Natsuki excitedly says strawberry is her favorite, Yuri says "Hmm. What a coincidence", and Natsuki says it helps to have something to look forward to-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...Apprrciate it. I'm not much for chatting, and frankly I'd rather not tell my life story to someone I just met."
___

-Even their more workaholic and antisocial members, even more so due to the fact that this entire conflict has been one of Chaldea's longest and most decisive-

-There's just...been so much at stake...-
Shez: "Yeah, I get it. No point in telling your life story to people you don't trust."
---
Weiss: It'll be worth it.

-Or to her sisters. Or Merlin to tell him how much she disapproves of him-

Ana: "Why the question?"
---
Sakura: "Then maybe we could do a meal exchange after this!"
---
-Mary smiles sweetly-
---
Tamamo: "She raises a point there, mikon~" :p
Nitocris: "...I-I suppose..."
Camilla: "It's just rare to see someone so young be so stoic."
---
Shez: "Oh, that sounds great!"
---
Palu: "Awwwww~"
---
Sothis: "Let us go then." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-However, by that time the rune has been fully casted, making many of the water spears freeze and drop!-

-He also takes the chance to kick one back at her-
---
-Indeed, and she has little doubt about that...-
---
Don: "...Is she really sleeping already?"
---
Lusamine: "...But I mean...You gain nothing from me..."

Aya: "Maybe, but, you don't deserve this either" At least the current her doesn't, I don't know what of her past self before she was trappedin Ultra Space.
-Undyne is surprised, but didn't let her guard down, trying to deflect the frozen in spear in question with the one non-magic spear that she herself wields-
___

Brad: "Family members don't always get along...but that's normal. What matters most is that they're still family, and that they're still each there for each other." :p -Ruffles Tuck's hair-

Tuck: "Hey!" -A bit annoyed, but he still couldn't help smile-
___

Lapis: "Looks like she's got it, alright..." :glare:
___

We're not about to abandon someone in need. You've been through too much already as is, so as long as you do need any help...we'll be there for you.

-They don't know what plans she was working on with the Aether Foundation prior to then, nor how much control Nihilego had over her...-

Shez: "Yeah, I get it. No point in telling your life story to people you don't trust."
---
Weiss: It'll be worth it.
Specter: "...While I might not trust you yet, you've got a genuinely wise way of thinking."
___

-For now, it seems they're just hanging out for a lazy day-

---
---
---
---

---
---
-Kiritsugu nodded-
---

---
---
Breakdown: "...I did...S-Still, I couldn't have done was I not for once given some assurance. Thank you..."
---
Monika: It shows she's so observant... Of course, she was starting to notice the changes I made to her...

Natsuki says "Seriously? I don't remember that at all... Oh wait, yes I do. I said it was probably green tea", Yuri shakes her head and calls it a good guess, but her favorite is usually to get raspberry and chocolate together, Natsuki calls that fancy, Yuri asks how, Natsuki says she dunno, she feels like she should have guessed something like that. Yuri says maybe she'll go for strawberry and chocolate next time, Natsuki excitedly says strawberry is her favorite, Yuri says "Hmm. What a coincidence", and Natsuki says it helps to have something to look forward to-
You don't need to be blood to be family! I should know, I run on oil and a battery. :lol:
___

-Queen still standing guard outside in case one of Coyle's bots shows up-
___

Specter: "Until then, I think these kids have some families to return to."
___

Specter: -Doesn't say a word as long as Palutena's kids are here-

-It's obvious he has something to say, but he's not saying it until they tell the kids to leave-
___

Steven: "Helping people is what I try my best to do.." :)

-Is Byleth able to?-

Powered up form, huh? Too bad it won't be enough to frighten away a ghost!

-He proceeds to throw even more explosive blue potions at Shez-
___

Peridot: "I wonder if the next scene will actually be about them going to get some ice cream?"

i'm not a hundred percent convinced her old "friends" won't show up again at some point.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Kiritsugu nodded-
---

---
---
---

You don't need to be blood to be family! I should know, I run on oil and a battery. :lol:
___

___

___

-It's obvious he has something to say, but he's not saying it until they tell the kids to leave-
___

-Is Byleth able to?-

___

Peridot: "I wonder if the next scene will actually be about them going to get some ice cream?"

i'm not a hundred percent convinced her old "friends" won't show up again at some point.
Byleth: Maybe... they're not so bad after all?

Shez: "We fought each other and side by side way too many times. Made some good memories."
---
-Coyle has yet to notice, thankfully-

Byleth: -getting some paper and something to write with-
---
Kanna: "And talk of all the candy we got~"
---
-yes she is and it looks cool-

-Shez slashes them effortlessly before dashing at Snatcher so quickly it almost looked like teleporting-

Shez: "Boo." :p -RISING JUMPING SLASHES WITH BOTH SWORDS-
---
Either way, is cute. :)

Specter: "...While I might not trust you yet, you've got a genuinely wise way of thinking."
___

-For now, it seems they're just hanging out for a lazy day-
Shez: "Takes a lot of smarts to survive as a merc."
---
-good for they-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Did something similar?"
---
-THEY RAN TO PLAY-
Specter: "Let's just say my old home had a lot of ancient ruins to explore, a lot of treasure and relics, and a lot of powerful warriors, many of whom were on many different sides. There wasn't really a war, but most people fought for completely different reasons or causes..."

___

-What about Weiss and Blake?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "Let's just say my old home had a lot of ancient ruins to explore, a lot of treasure and relics, and a lot of powerful warriors, many of whom were on many different sides. There wasn't really a war, but most people fought for completely different reasons or causes..."

___

-What about Weiss and Blake?-
Shez: "That actually sounds fun... I assume you didn't get lucky there?"
---
-Blake casually reads-

-Weiss...doesn't know-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "That actually sounds fun... I assume you didn't get lucky there?"
---
-Blake casually reads-

-Weiss...doesn't know-
Specter: "I'm undead. Take a guess."
___

-Winter's curious about what book Blake is reading and looks at the title-

-Maybe play a video game along with the sisters?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
For reasons Uni knows, today was a full waste of my time. So I'm not in the mood.
___

___

___

___

-Is Byleth able to?-

___

Shez: "We fought each other and side by side way too many times. Made some good memories."
---

---
---

-Shez slashes them effortlessly before dashing at Snatcher so quickly it almost looked like teleporting-

---
Bumblebee: "Reminds me some old stories... Huh, I'm sounding like old man Kup now, that felt weird"
---
Sitonai: "Okay so I think you're aware Saber is that Nordic guy Sigurd"

Kiritsugu: "Indeed"
---
-Nanoha hugs her parents before going though-

Nanoha: "I'll return soon!" :) -and they both patted her-
---
Unreplied, Uni.
---
Breakdown: "Well... I'll be sure to thank you some day, I promise!"
---
Mash: "I don't think that will be shown unless there's another side-story..."

-Natsuki says she still has the sick feeling in her stomach. But it's easier to convince herself that she did the right thing. Yuri asks if there's anything better that she could be doing, Natsuki answers that not that she knows of, there's nothing that will make this easy for her. And Yuri already did more than she thought anyone could. Yuri nods-
-Undyne is surprised, but didn't let her guard down, trying to deflect the frozen in spear in question with the one non-magic spear that she herself wields-
___

Brad: "Family members don't always get along...but that's normal. What matters most is that they're still family, and that they're still each there for each other." :p -Ruffles Tuck's hair-

Tuck: "Hey!" -A bit annoyed, but he still couldn't help smile-
___

Lapis: "Looks like she's got it, alright..." :glare:
___

We're not about to abandon someone in need. You've been through too much already as is, so as long as you do need any help...we'll be there for you.

-They don't know what plans she was working on with the Aether Foundation prior to then, nor how much control Nihilego had over her...-
-Though soon Cú was to kick some of the others back at her too-

-Alph used to seeing kind of intense fights, but is entertained- :p
---
Rin: "..." Maybe I should call Sakura to come...*
---
Gai: "She's trying, that's good!"
---
Lusamine: "...I-I don't..."

-And even then, from what little they know, the current Lusamine seems like a completely different person from who she used to be-
Camilla: "It's just rare to see someone so young be so stoic."
---
Shez: "Oh, that sounds great!"
---
Palu: "Awwwww~"
---
Sothis: "Let us go then." :)
Ana: "...I guess it is? Huh"
---
Sakura: "Right? Oh, though I had agreed to meet with mys sister here before..."
---
Mary: "Every day with you is so great! Thank you~!"
---
Tamamo: "Sure thing, mikon~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
For reasons Uni knows, today was a full waste of my time. So I'm not in the mood.

-Though soon Cú was to kick some of the others back at her too-

-Alph used to seeing kind of intense fights, but is entertained- :p
---
Rin: "..." Maybe I should call Sakura to come...*
---
Gai: "She's trying, that's good!"
---
Lusamine: "...I-I don't..."

-And even then, from what little they know, the current Lusamine seems like a completely different person from who she used to be-
Whatever happened, I just hope you're doing alright.

-Undyne's response was to try and counter them by throwing more spears directly at each one-

-It's still an intense fight, after all- :p
___

-And spend some time with her own younger sibling...-
___

Peridot: "And this here is an organic Earth farm we've been working on. The ground around here is teeming with resources which feed the growing crops around us... Don't bother talking to the corn. It can't hear you."

Lapis: "Plants may seem strange to you at first. But don't worry, you don't have to love everything right away."

Navy: "I love plants!" -Throws some carrots in the air- :chuckle:
___

...A-Are you sure?

-Especially if her somehow becoming Nihilego's vessel was any indication...-

---

---
---

---
Bumblebee: "Reminds me some old stories... Huh, I'm sounding like old man Kup now, that felt weird"
---

---

---
Unreplied, Uni.
---
---

-Natsuki says she still has the sick feeling in her stomach. But it's easier to convince herself that she did the right thing. Yuri asks if there's anything better that she could be doing, Natsuki answers that not that she knows of, there's nothing that will make this easy for her. And Yuri already did more than she thought anyone could. Yuri nods-
You guys were friends and foes at different points, huh? (Sounds like if Misty didn't basically go evil...)
___

-He was the only other Servant directly contracted to Drakkon, and even she's not sure who's side he's on...-
___

Specter: (I'm glad that for all her troubles, the kid still has a loving family.)
___

What Digi said.
___

Steven: "There's no need. I'm just glad you're okay." :)

-He's struck again, and teleports further away as a result, repeating his energy pillar + shockwave and sparks attack in tandem with his spinning henchmen attack-
___

Steven: "Well, no matter what, these two have managed to form a real friendship, and Natsuki has friends who actually care about her for who she is now. And that's what matters." :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "I'm undead. Take a guess."
___

-Winter's curious about what book Blake is reading and looks at the title-

-Maybe play a video game along with the sisters?-
Shez: "...I'm sorry to hear..."
---
-...I didn't think the book stuff would get this far-

-and perhaps-

Ana: "...I guess it is? Huh"
---
Sakura: "Right? Oh, though I had agreed to meet with mys sister here before..."
---
Mary: "Every day with you is so great! Thank you~!"
---
Tamamo: "Sure thing, mikon~"
Camilla: "You don't need a facade around me, little one."
---
Shez: "Well, it's not like tomorrow's the end of the world. Focus on your family first, girl."
---
Palu: "...You are so precious."
---
-THEY GOOOOOOOOO?-

---

---

---
Unreplied, Uni.
---
---

You guys were friends and foes at different points, huh? (Sounds like if Misty didn't basically go evil...)
___

-He was the only other Servant directly contracted to Drakkon, and even she's not sure who's side he's on...-
___

Specter: (I'm glad that for all her troubles, the kid still has a loving family.)
___

What Digi said.
___

-He's struck again, and teleports further away as a result, repeating his energy pillar + shockwave and sparks attack in tandem with his spinning henchmen attack-
___

Steven: "Well, no matter what, these two have managed to form a real friendship, and Natsuki has friends who actually care about her for who she is now. And that's what matters." :)
Shez: "That's just how it was. We were on different merc groups when we met so..."

Byleth: "I'm glad we aren't anymore." :) -thinking about her bonds with Shez makes her feel stronger-
---
Byleth: I really wish I had studied this world more...

Sothis: Thankfully, I did. Let's just say there's a Lancer who should never meet him.
---
Kanna: "Awwwwww~"
---
Palu: "Unless there's some explicit language, you have no reason to hide your words around my children."
---
Byleth: "This is so annoying..."

Shez: "Wait... I know! Lemme get close!"
---
Good ending.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Whatever happened, I just hope you're doing alright.

-Undyne's response was to try and counter them by throwing more spears directly at each one-

-It's still an intense fight, after all- :p
___

-And spend some time with her own younger sibling...-
___

Peridot: "And this here is an organic Earth farm we've been working on. The ground around here is teeming with resources which feed the growing crops around us... Don't bother talking to the corn. It can't hear you."

Lapis: "Plants may seem strange to you at first. But don't worry, you don't have to love everything right away."

Navy: "I love plants!" -Throws some carrots in the air- :chuckle:
___

...A-Are you sure?

-Especially if her somehow becoming Nihilego's vessel was any indication...-
Thanks there

-It seems to be working, spears clashing and neutralizing each other-
---
Rin: "...Hey Jenny, do you mind if I call someone here?"
---
Don: "That's, uh, not how it works, sorry"
---
Lusamine: "I just... I don't even know..."

-Which is worrying, for sure...-
Camilla: "You don't need a facade around me, little one."
---
Shez: "Well, it's not like tomorrow's the end of the world. Focus on your family first, girl."
---
Palu: "...You are so precious."
---
-THEY GOOOOOOOOO?-
Ana: "What you mean about a facade?"
---
Sakura: "She told me she would come here today..." -then the door opens, and they would see Rin!-
---
Mary: "Thank you for everything and saving me!"
---
-YOU BET THEY DO-
___

___

___

What Digi said.
___

___

Shez: "That's just how it was. We were on different merc groups when we met so..."

Byleth: "I'm glad we aren't anymore." :) -thinking about her bonds with Shez makes her feel stronger-
---

Sothis: Thankfully, I did. Let's just say there's a Lancer who should never meet him.
---
---
Palu: "Unless there's some explicit language, you have no reason to hide your words around my children."
---

---
Good ending.
Bumblebee: "Wish most mercenaries I knew were this likable" :p
---
Sitonai: "Archer would be Prince Paris"
Kiritsugu: "The Trojan?"
Sitonai: "Yes, but he's been summoned as a child as to prevent... An incident. Oh, he also somehow was summoned along the Sun God Apollo... But he's currently just a talking sheep"
Kiritsugu: "Good, so he won't be troublesome like in the old stories..."
---
Nanoha: -Returns to the group- "We can go now!"
---
-Said kids stepped in front of Kama in defensive stances, even little Mary despite her not knowing anything about combat now-
---
Breakdown: "I still feel like doing it somehow, though..."
---
Monika: "....Yeah..."

-Natsuki says that come to think of it, they never talked about the letter Yuri wrote. But she feels like they're way past that at this point, she doesn't even knows what to talk about, except that it made her understand her own needs a little bit better. The way she wants to be treated, and the kind of friends she wants to have. That's why she started to come here in the first place, even if she was scared she'd end causing more problems-

-Yuri says she thought it was a coincidence they ran into each other on these stairs, Natsuki stammers "Oh- Ah-... Not exactly...", Yuri asks what she means, Natsuki says nothing... Before admitting she may have tracked her down first with Sayori's help-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ana: "What you mean about a facade?"
---
Sakura: "She told me she would come here today..." -then the door opens, and they would see Rin!-
---
Mary: "Thank you for everything and saving me!"
---
-YOU BET THEY DO-
Camilla: "Behind this stoic girl, I'm sure there's an adorable child." :)
---
Shez: "That her?"
---
Palu: "No need to thank me for that." :)
---
-TO GORGONS?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Behind this stoic girl, I'm sure there's an adorable child." :)
---
Shez: "That her?"
---
Palu: "No need to thank me for that." :)
---
-TO GORGONS?-
Ana: "...W-What are you saying?" -a little red-
---
Sakura: "Ah, it's her!" -waving at Rin, who would dip in next to her-
Rin: "Aaaaah~ Hello~"
---
Mary: "I wanna though!"
---
-SURE, IT WOULD BE THEM!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ana: "...W-What are you saying?" -a little red-
---
Sakura: "Ah, it's her!" -waving at Rin, who would dip in next to her-
Rin: "Aaaaah~ Hello~"
---
Mary: "I wanna though!"
---
-SURE, IT WOULD BE THEM!-
Camilla: "I'm already seeing her~"
---
Shez: "I hope it's not too crowded..."

-Byleth, Tiki and Camilla still discussing about Elyos-
---
Palu: "Awwww~"
---
-they see Sothis?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "I'm already seeing her~"
---
Shez: "I hope it's not too crowded..."

-Byleth, Tiki and Camilla still discussing about Elyos-
---
Palu: "Awwww~"
---
-they see Sothis?-
Ana: "...I don't know what you mean"
---
Rin: "Oh, and you are?"

-Indeed they are doing so-
Tiki: "Should we bring souvenirs?"
---
Mary: "Ah, but we have to save some for tomorrow!"
---
Euryale: "Oh, it's you"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ana: "...I don't know what you mean"
---
Rin: "Oh, and you are?"

-Indeed they are doing so-
Tiki: "Should we bring souvenirs?"
---
Mary: "Ah, but we have to save some for tomorrow!"
---
Euryale: "Oh, it's you"
-Camilla simply pats her as the wyvern soars-
---
Shez: "Her newest friend, I guess. Name's Shez." -handshake-

Camilla: "Oh, absolutely!"

Byleth: "I would enjoy having things to remember the trip by this time." :)
---
Palu: "Agreed."
---
Sothis: "If it isn't my new friends." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Been feeling ill ftom gas pains since last night. Might not be more active until later tonight

Thanks there

-It seems to be working, spears clashing and neutralizing each other-
---
Rin: "...Hey Jenny, do you mind if I call someone here?"
---
Don: "That's, uh, not how it works, sorry"
---
Lusamine: "I just... I don't even know..."

-Which is worrying, for sure...-
-Making for a truly badass battle-
___

Huh? Oh, sure thing! Who?
___

-While Lapis seems flabbergasted and offended by Navy seemingly just loving everything about Earth right off the bat...-
___

D-Do you need to talk about it...?

-She was in her motherbeast form, after all...-

Shez: "...I'm sorry to hear..."
---
-...I didn't think the book stuff would get this far-

-and perhaps-
Specter: "I've mors or less omade peace with it..."

___

-Maybe just say it's a fairy tale or something?-

-Especially if it's a video game that's legitimately challenging?-

---

---
---
---

---
Good ending.
---
Sitonai: "Yes, but he's been summoned as a child as to prevent... An incident. Oh, he also somehow was summoned along the Sun God Apollo... But he's currently just a talking sheep"
---
---
-Said kids stepped in front of Kama in defensive stances, even little Mary despite her not knowing anything about combat now-
---
---

-Natsuki says that come to think of it, they never talked about the letter Yuri wrote. But she feels like they're way past that at this point, she doesn't even knows what to talk about, except that it made her understand her own needs a little bit better. The way she wants to be treated, and the kind of friends she wants to have. That's why she started to come here in the first place, even if she was scared she'd end causing more problems-

-Yuri says she thought it was a coincidence they ran into each other on these stairs, Natsuki stammers "Oh- Ah-... Not exactly...", Yuri asks what she means, Natsuki says nothing... Before admitting she may have tracked her down first with Sayori's help-
Also, who's old man Kup?
___

-All significant information and mostly good news so far...-
___

Specter: "Did everyone have a good Halloween this year? Erm, at least for once?"
___

Specter: "Then I'm planning on using some foul language. But I'm not here for a fight. You may tell your kids to go for now."
___

Steven: "In that case, I'd say worry about after Menasor"s taken down!"

-What's Shez's idea?-

___

Peridot: "Sayori remains the best written character! Uh, no offense!" -Said to Monika-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
---

Also, who's old man Kup?
___

___

Specter: "Did everyone have a good Halloween this year? Erm, at least for once?"
___

Specter: "Then I'm planning on using some foul language. But I'm not here for a fight. You may tell your kids to go for now."
___

-What's Shez's idea?-

___

Peridot: "Sayori remains the best written character! Uh, no offense!" -Said to Monika-
Shez: "Same here, honestly. Sadly, not everyone has a good enough parent to teach them manners."
---
Byleth: -writing all of that down-
---
Kanna: "It was amazing! It... may have been the first time I ever celebrated it that way..."
---
Palu: They care so much about her~ -warps the kids...and Kama to her room- "Alright, now we can talk."
---
-to freeze him with the only non-dark spell she knows; an ice one-
---
Ouch, Peri. Ruse!

Specter: "I've mors or less omade peace with it..."

___

-Maybe just say it's a fairy tale or something?-

-Especially if it's a video game that's legitimately challenging?-
Shez: "I see..."
---
-fair :V-

-perhaps :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Camilla simply pats her as the wyvern soars-
---
Shez: "Her newest friend, I guess. Name's Shez." -handshake-

Camilla: "Oh, absolutely!"

Byleth: "I would enjoy having things to remember the trip by this time." :)
---
Palu: "Agreed."
---
Sothis: "If it isn't my new friends." :p
-Which only served to make Ana blush even more as they did-
---
Sakura: "We only just met though" :p
Rin: "Huh..."

Tiki: "Sweet, I should get some to give Queen Lumerra too!"
---
-And thus they saved some in a bag for Monika-
---
Stheno: "Well, what you want now?"
Been feeling ill ftom gas pains since last night. Might not be more active until later tonight

-Making for a truly badass battle-
___

Huh? Oh, sure thing! Who?
___

-While Lapis seems flabbergasted and offended by Navy seemingly just loving everything about Earth right off the bat...-
___

D-Do you need to talk about it...?

-She was in her motherbeast form, after all...-
Oof, fair enough.

-With little Rockruff very excited as he sees-
---
Rin: "Sakura"
---
-It seems a little odd, yet would others believe it?-
---
Lusamine: "...I-I don't know if I can..."
Aya: "You should, but not tonight. It's too late after all"
Also, who's old man Kup?
___

___

___

___

-What's Shez's idea?-

___

Shez: "Same here, honestly. Sadly, not everyone has a good enough parent to teach them manners."
---
---
Kanna: "It was amazing! It... may have been the first time I ever celebrated it that way..."
---
Palu: They care so much about her~ -warps the kids...and Kama to her room- "Alright, now we can talk."
---
---
Ouch, Peri. Ruse!
Bumblebee: -To Shez- "Yeah, even if we aren't made the same way, that's relatable..." -to Jenny- "Oh, he's a fellow autobot that's been around since way, way longer than me, so he's pretty cranky"
---
-Smart from her-
Sitonai: "The Caster here is Chen Gong"
Kiritsugu: "Lu Bu's strategist?"
Sitonai: "Yeah, he seems shady, but not.... Horrible? I dunno. He still annoys me though"
---
Alice: "Finally everyone had so much fun~!"
Jack: -Nodded- "And we met new friends"
Suzuka: "Thank you" :)
---
Kama: "A fight? I'm not in the mood for such"
---
Breakdown: "Okay, if you say so!"
---
Monika: "None taken..."

-Yuri stammers "That's- But you said-", Natsuki answers "I was shy, okay? I wasn't ready to like- ...Whatever, you know what I'm saying.", Yuri answers "Well... I guess... I'm glad that you worked up the courage... Even if it was in your own way. I can tell that you've been making a lot of difficult decisions. It's brave, and it will make things better in the long run. I think anyoen would be proud of you for it", Natsuki answers "Anyone? ...You mean, like you?"-

-Yuri answers "Yes. Like me"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "Again, I'm not exactly about to tell my life story to a stranger."
___

-So yeah, Blake's currently reading a fairy tale-

-What does the Schnee do?-
Shez: "...Again, fair enough."
---
-she just watches them for now-

-Which only served to make Ana blush even more as they did-
---
Sakura: "We only just met though" :p
Rin: "Huh..."

Tiki: "Sweet, I should get some to give Queen Lumerra too!"
---
-And thus they saved some in a bag for Monika-
---
Stheno: "Well, what you want now?"
Camilla: "Awwwww~"
---
Shez: "I can leave if you want."

Byleth: "...Isn't she...?"
---
-good for Monika~-
---
Sothis: "We seek funny moving pictures of Gorgon being embarrassed."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Awwwww~"
---
Shez: "I can leave if you want."

Byleth: "...Isn't she...?"
---
-good for Monika~-
---
Sothis: "We seek funny moving pictures of Gorgon being embarrassed."
Ana: So embarrassing already....
---
Rin: "No, I don't mean to be rude"

-Woops, I meant Alear LOL-
---
Mary: "There, ready!"
---
Euryale: "Oh, you mean video?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oof, fair enough.

-With little Rockruff very excited as he sees-
---
Rin: "Sakura"
---
-It seems a little odd, yet would others believe it?-
---
Lusamine: "...I-I don't know if I can..."
Aya: "You should, but not tonight. It's too late after all"
I only started feeling better after 9 PM, but I'm doing alright now so I should be more active today/atomorrow.

(This is one of the coolest fights ever! Go, Cu!) -Cheering-
___

Oh, you want to invite your sister to Tremorton? Cool! I hope she likes the town.
___

-Steven and Peridot certainly seem to...-
___

Please just worry about getting some rest for now...

Shez: "...Again, fair enough."
---
-she just watches them for now-
Specter: "But if you're concerned. don't be. There are people I've been far more worried about than I ever have been my own life."
___

-I'll try to think of a video gam if you're not sure what video game they're playing- :p

---
---
---
---
---
Ouch, Peri. Ruse!
Bumblebee: -To Shez- "Yeah, even if we aren't made the same way, that's relatable..." -to Jenny- "Oh, he's a fellow autobot that's been around since way, way longer than me, so he's pretty cranky"
---
-Smart from her-
Sitonai: "Yeah, he seems shady, but not.... Horrible? I dunno. He still annoys me though"
---
---
---
---

-Yuri stammers "That's- But you said-", Natsuki answers "I was shy, okay? I wasn't ready to like- ...Whatever, you know what I'm saying.", Yuri answers "Well... I guess... I'm glad that you worked up the courage... Even if it was in your own way. I can tell that you've been making a lot of difficult decisions. It's brave, and it will make things better in the long run. I think anyoen would be proud of you for it", Natsuki answers "Anyone? ...You mean, like you?"-

Luckily for me, my mom's an awesome person. :p And huh, I haven't met many elderly robots in my lifetime...

-Wait, an automaton has a mother?-

___

-Also worth noting is that Chen Gong has a contract with the prince of the Card Kingdom Darkners. who unsurprisingly is one of the rebels himself-
___

Specter: "Halloween rarely happens normally in Basel because of that pitiful excuse of a wizard..."
___

-If Kama decides to return, only she, Gaster and Palumbo would be talking to Specter Knight-

Specter: "..Do your kids know? Have you even told them about what Kama has done?"
___

-Speaking of Menasor, how's the Combiner doing in the fight right now?-

-If it works.he'll be like "HOW DOES EVERYONE HERE HAVE ICE POWERS?!"-
___

Peridot: "...My apologies. You're all great people, honestly..."

Steven: "Awwwwwwwwwww~! Friendship prevails!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Smart from her-
---
---
---
---

Luckily for me, my mom's an awesome person. :p And huh, I haven't met many elderly robots in my lifetime...

___

-Also worth noting is that Chen Gong has a contract with the prince of the Card Kingdom Darkners. who unsurprisingly is one of the rebels himself-
___

Specter: "Halloween rarely happens normally in Basel because of that pitiful excuse of a wizard..."
___

-If Kama decides to return, only she, Gaster and Palumbo would be talking to Specter Knight-

Specter: "..Do your kids know? Have you even told them about what Kama has done?"
___

___

Byleth: "A mother?"

Shez: "She probably means the one who built her."
---
Byleth: "Shady? How so?"

Shez: "We can get a history lesson back to base, B."
---
Kanna: "Such a fun holiday. I'm glad this was my first one!" :grin:
---
Palu: "They know everything, even what they've done to Abigail. And they realize she has a kinder soul when not under the control of a monster like Toffee."
---
Shez: "It was ice to meet you but now that I'm pissed off, it's time to give you hail!" -CASTS ICE FROM HER LEFT PALM-

Byleth: -facepalmed at Shez making two ice puns in one sentence...- Nice... hell...
---
...............Why'd you do it, Monika?

Ana: So embarrassing already....
---
Rin: "No, I don't mean to be rude"

-Woops, I meant Alear LOL-
---
Mary: "There, ready!"
---
Euryale: "Oh, you mean video?"
-as any big sister would be :V-
---
Shez: "It's totally fine. I've got other friends to annoy in this spring." :p

Camilla: "She would be delighted no matter what we give her."
---
Sothis: "Yes, those!"

Specter: "But if you're concerned. don't be. There are people I've been far more worried about than I ever have been my own life."
___

-I'll try to think of a video gam if you're not sure what video game they're playing- :p
Shez: "Can't say I relate to that though. Always put my own life first because how can I protect my friends if I'm not even protecting myself?"
---
-.............we go meta and they play a RWBY game?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I only started feeling better after 9 PM, but I'm doing alright now so I should be more active today/atomorrow.

(This is one of the coolest fights ever! Go, Cu!) -Cheering-
___

Oh, you want to invite your sister to Tremorton? Cool! I hope she likes the town.
___

-Steven and Peridot certainly seem to...-
___

Please just worry about getting some rest for now...
Take as much you need, pal...

-Moana is confident on Undyne too, though?- :p
---
Rin: "So do I..." -and so she gave her a call-
---
-And so does Gai, for that matter. Don is also showing some skepticism... He came to really appreciate Earth quicker than most of his crew, but not immediate-
---
Aya: "Yes, your bed's close to here"

Lusamine: "I-I know..."
-as any big sister would be :V-
---
Shez: "It's totally fine. I've got other friends to annoy in this spring." :p

Camilla: "She would be delighted no matter what we give her."
---
Sothis: "Yes, those!"
-Indeed she is, like Euryale and Stheno are for her- :V
---
Rin: "Okay? I'm Rin Tohsaka by the way" -different last names, different hair and eye color... Mayhaps adopted? Hmmm, but their facial features look a little similar...-

Tiki: "Still would be good if it was something special"
---
Unreplied, Uni
---
Euryale: "Eeeeh? Why you wanna see?"

___

___

___

___

___

Byleth: "A mother?"

Shez: "She probably means the one who built her."
---
Byleth: "Shady? How so?"

Shez: "We can get a history lesson back to base, B."
---
Kanna: "Such a fun holiday. I'm glad this was my first one!" :grin:
---
Palu: "They know everything, even what they've done to Abigail. And they realize she has a kinder soul when not under the control of a monster like Toffee."
---
Shez: "It was ice to meet you but now that I'm pissed off, it's time to give you hail!" -CASTS ICE FROM HER LEFT PALM-

Byleth: -facepalmed at Shez making two ice puns in one sentence...- Nice... hell...
---
...............Why'd you do it, Monika?
Jeanne: "She's referring to her creator, yes. Her name is Nora Wakeman"
---
Sitonai: "He's contracted to Prince Lancer though, so I'm sure there's good reason to it. I still feel like punching his face admittedly"
---
Arisa: "So this is goodbye, huh?"

Hayate: "Just for now.You two really should get some magic training" :p
---
PALUMBO LMAO

Mary: "Please don't harm her..."
Ana: "I know she's done... Questionable things. But so have I"
---
-He's being held by the two large Medusas but Uni just wants to focus on his waifus now so they're making him watch- :V
---
Monika: "..........."

Mash: "Wilson! At least let her finish the story!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He's being held by the two large Medusas but Uni just wants to focus on his waifus now so they're making him watch- :V
I forgot! DX

-Indeed she is, like Euryale and Stheno are for her- :V
---
Rin: "Okay? I'm Rin Tohsaka by the way" -different last names, different hair and eye color... Mayhaps adopted? Hmmm, but their facial features look a little similar...-

Tiki: "Still would be good if it was something special"
---
Unreplied, Uni
---
Euryale: "Eeeeh? Why you wanna see?"
-pretty much yeah :V-
---
Shez: "And my name's Shez Eisner."

Byleth: "She tends to value thought over cost for gifts, so no need to spend a fortune."
---
Palu: "How adorable~"
---
Sothis: "Entertainment." :p

Top Bottom