• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Penny: "...I-I am?! But that should be impossible!" :surprised:
___

Y-You might've seen him before, he spent his last days not as a flower, but as the same species he originally was...
___

-Lightning hits Nora?!-

-Garnet grunted in pain, while Amethyst helped her stand back up-
___

-How can she, anyway? He really think it's not necessary-
Weiss: "I KNOW!"
---
Deadpool: "You don't need to..."
---
Nora: -smirked right before getting hit by the lightning, making her fall on the floor-

Ruby: "NORA!" -knows what Nora did, is just playing along-
---
Qrow: "....No really, it's fine."
Illya: -Pokes- "That's flesh..."
---
Hayate: "I'm not sure..."
---
Frankenstein: "AWAWAWA!" -struck, but undamged due to her Galvanism-

-Garnet can stand up?-
---
Brynhildr: "But I feel like I should, really..."
Zelda: "Just the other day, we've binged anime for hours." :p
---
-it breaks her heart?-
---
-and still have range-
---
Azura: "Yes?"
---
-YES-
Osakabehime: "...I-I mean...You are correct..."

Kiyohime: "...If it eases Okki, I might ask for it as well" :)
---
-A little, yeah-
---
-Obviously, given his ARMS-
---
Jeanne: "How have people around trated you?"
---
-GOOD-
Star: "The last few months have been pretty difficult...And weird."
___

That much I fully agree with. Drakkon simply remains as the immediate concern for now.
___

-Nothing for any of the three to worry about as long as they're indoors during the storm!-
___

-Ata has any response to this?-
___

Ralsei: "You know my friends?" :b:
Lily: "Too difficult..."
---
Slipstream: -Just out of combat practice- "Smart" :p

Status of the Seekers?

Slipstream: "Less rusty than I thought first"
---
-Right, they shall stay there...-
---
-She's a little thoughtful of it-
---
Charlotte: "I just met them"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Osakabehime: "...I-I mean...You are correct..."

Kiyohime: "...If it eases Okki, I might ask for it as well" :)
---
-A little, yeah-
---
-Obviously, given his ARMS-
---
Jeanne: "How have people around trated you?"
---
-GOOD-
Zelda: "Well, you're a good friend of Tamamo and Osakabe, so I have no objection." :)
---
-cute-
---
-and the shockwave stays?-
---
Azura: "I tend to stay in my own little corner out of habit, but on the times I meet people, they've been very kind." :)
---
-YES-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Zelda: "Well, you're a good friend of Tamamo and Osakabe, so I have no objection." :)
---
-cute-
---
-and the shockwave stays?-
---
Azura: "I tend to stay in my own little corner out of habit, but on the times I meet people, they've been very kind." :)
---
-YES-
Kiyohime: "And I do not mind getting closer with you, so let's make the compromise" :)

Osakabehime: ".........I-I will do it then...."
---
Merlin: She's a Greek deity, so maybe you have a chance. :p

Kama: Do not provoke me.
---
-Of course it does-
---
Shirou: "I know you're good friends with Mata Hari-san"
---
-How cute~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Too difficult..."
---
Slipstream: -Just out of combat practice- "Smart" :p

Status of the Seekers?

Slipstream: "Less rusty than I thought first"
---
-Right, they shall stay there...-
---
-She's a little thoughtful of it-
---
Charlotte: "I just met them"
Star: "Understatement of the century..."
___

Drakon wasn't eliminated, but we did ensure that his army could not leave the base...
___

-Watching the storm...-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

Ralsei: "For what purpose?" -Curious-

Zelda: "Well, we're going to go in a desert, so I need to dress for the conditions."
---
Weiss: "You'll become the kitchen staff's nightmare if you keep up." :p
Star: "This is made for desert travel?"
___

(I-I'm not eating THAT much!)

Weiss: "I KNOW!"
---
Deadpool: "You don't need to..."
---
Nora: -smirked right before getting hit by the lightning, making her fall on the floor-

Ruby: "NORA!" -knows what Nora did, is just playing along-
---
Qrow: "....No really, it's fine."
---
---

-Garnet can stand up?-
---
Penny: "Entering the Dark World has somehow made me...human?"

-She can't even wrap her head around it yet-
___

...-Sighs- Maybe I'll explain it another time...
___

Garnet: "Ugh, I have no idea what just happened"

Amethyst: "Some ghost freaked entered your head and made you attack us!"
___

-It's truly not necessary, she just needed the help...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

-Garnet can stand up?-
---

___

___

___

Sothis: "A strange oddity, even for a fellow oddity such as I."
---
-that's fair...-
---
Yang: "And I won a rematch." :p

Ruby: "YOU'LL PAY FOR HURTING MY FRIEND!"
---
Qrow: "All I did was give a push. Your actions are what made you happier."

Kiyohime: "And I do not mind getting closer with you, so let's make the compromise" :)

Osakabehime: ".........I-I will do it then...."
---
Merlin: She's a Greek deity, so maybe you have a chance. :p

Kama: Do not provoke me.
---
-Of course it does-
---
Shirou: "I know you're good friends with Mata Hari-san"
---
-How cute~-
Zelda: "Great~!" :b:
---
-it at least shows that Merlin isn't against the idea :V-
---
-HE DOES IT-
---
Azura: "My Servant?"
---
-YES-

Star: "This is made for desert travel?"
___

(I-I'm not eating THAT much!)
Zelda: "Well, made is a bit of an exaggeration. It's simply more suited for the climate."
---
Weiss: -snickering-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I wanted to do this for the penpal trio for a while, and now that they're contracting to Zelda, may as well.

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Servant #62
Tamamo-no-Mae

S062_Stage4.png

Class: Caster
Height/Weight: 160cm/49kg
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Origin: Mythology, Japan
Debut: Fate/EXTRA
Dislikes: Looking back at the past
Line: “I will always be there for you! Your reliable Shrine Maiden Fox, Caster, has now arrived!”
Comment: "Yes? I'm a fox, and a shrine maiden. Is that a problem?"

Miko of Amaterasu. A shrine maiden who wanted nothing more but to be a good wife. She served Emperor Toba at the end of the Heian period and was known as the most beautiful woman of her day. Some say that she's actually the Nine-Tail Demon Fox in disguise, but it’s more complex than that. She’s an avatar of Amaterasu, Shinto Goddess of the Sun, who wanted to know how it was to be human, but in her misunderstandings, her worst traits came outside, manipulating those she was around with and bringing those around her to ruin in sadistic pleasure, until her execution.

One of the Three Great Yokai, she’s a kitsune who, in repentance for her sins, cut off her nine tails, leaving out many of the original Tamamo-no-Mae’s traits, and her full power as an avatar of Amaterasu. This is technically the “original” as she’s the one with the tail that was left, while all others took on a shape of their own that took other traits. Overall, this makes her very sensitive when it comes to her past, and she seeks now to repent, though the results in that may vary.

She prefers to stay reserved on what she truly wishes, but it’s clear she wants to settle with someone to be their wife, for which she trains daily.

Parameters
Strength: E
Endurance: E
Agility: B
Mana: A
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
Territory Creation: Rank C. The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
Item Construction: Rank -. The ability to produce various magical items. Nullified by Fox's Wedding.

Personal Skills
Divinity: Rank A. The measure to know how close one is to be a Divine Spirit.
Curse Arts: Rank EX. A type of magecraft designed to please one’s selfish needs, including methods to attain fortune or becoming influential, to even returning one’s pain to targets.
Shapeshifting: Rank A. The ability to borrow bodies and change appearance.
Fox's Wedding: Rank EX. A special variation of Item Construction, provided by one-sidedly declaring a wedding.
Cursed Layer: Broad Sunshine: Rank A. Being capable of using the Cursed Boundary Layer, a world turned inside out with hatred only to kill a target that could not get out of it unless the curse is removed.

Noble Phantasms
Eightfold Blessings of Amaterasu on the Weight Stone under the Sunlit Watery Heavens: Rank D (Downed from EX), Anti-Army type.
A mirror that is the temporarily released form of the Weight Stone of Tamamo, a sacred regalia. Once its function as a Noble Phantasm is activated, she summons a circle of levitating Ofuda surrounded by a number of glowing Torii, charges the mirror with energy, and stands in the middle of the circle to draw in the energy. The energy drawn in allows her to use her curses without the need to expend any magical energy for a limited time. It’s normally a divine treasure can even bring the deceased back to life, but she hasn't been granted the authority to use that power.

Attribute: Sky

Traits: Demonic Beast Servant, Non-Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: Originally Link's Servant, she later contracted with Zelda as an order from him. She has more loyalty to him, but sees her as a good friend. Often bickers with Nero, to which EMIYA has to interfere as a mediator; also gets along with other Sun-related people like Karna or Ozymandias.

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Servant #56
Kiyohime

S056_Stage4.png

Class: Berserker
Height/Weight: 158cm/41kg
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Origin: Legends, Japan
Debut: Fate/Grand Order
Dislikes: Lies
Line: “Servant, Kiyohime. Even though I look like this, I'm a Berserker you know? I'll be in your care, Master.”
Comment: A woman who lives for love (self-proclaimed).

The Flame Dragon Princess. The Legend of Kiyohime is a tale that shows how she fell in love at first sight with a handsome monk named Anchin, as he was seeking lodging one night during his pilgrimage to Kumano. However, upon visiting Anchin late at night, Kiyohime was rejected. Even then, Anchin promised that they would meet again on his way home from the pilgrimage to Kumano. Fearing Kiyohime, Anchin broke his promise, and fled without seeing Kiyohime again.

Realizing his betrayal Kiyohime despaired, grieved, raged, then transformed into a dragon to chase Anchin. When she caught up to Anchin at the temple she burned him to death as he hid inside one of the temple bells. No records show that she had the blood of a dragon in her veins. The thing she does have is the endless pursuit towards the one she loves...

Due to this betrayal, she wishes for a world without lies.

Parameters
Agility: C
Mana: E
Luck: E
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skill
Mad Enhancement: Rank EX. A skill that raises all parameters at the cost of mental sanity and reasoning.

Personal Skills
Stalking: Rank B. A wild instinct that makes the user able to pursue and track down their beloved no matter how far the distance.
Shapeshifting: Rank C. The ability to borrow bodies and change appearance.
Flame-Colored Kiss: Rank A. If it means the user would be able to join her lips with their beloved, they would be willing to push aside every obstacle.
Shapeshifting (Fire Dragon): Rank C+. A further evolution of Shapeshifting, allowing one to turn into a flaming dragon out of sheer grief and anger.

Noble Phantasm
Transforming, Flame-Emitting Meditation: Rank EX, Anti-Unit (Self) type.
Transforming into a great fire-breathing serpent, a constricting or fiery attack is performed every turn. The strength of a dragon's breath is extremely potent, with its fire being a ranged, mass attack. Meanwhile, its constriction attack is a direct single target attack. Kiyohime cannot recall having ever mixed with the blood of dragons, instead it’s the result of pure obsession that "can be considered a representation of her sheer tenacity" and a "relentless, mistakenly-held obsession towards the man who lied to her."

Attribute: Earth

Traits: Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Dragon, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: Has a contract with Zelda, but is not her beloved, albeit she still yearns for one. Thus she has yet to show her most obssessive habits. Despite everything, she has true friends in Tamamo and Osakabehime, and looks out particularly for the latter, encouraging her to be more social.

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Servant #189
Osakabehime

S189_Stage4.png

Class: Assassin
Height/Weight: 158cm/51kg
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Dislikes: Hasn’t settled on what to dislike yet
Line: “Uh...um? Yes, yes, I'm Osakabehime, Assassin. So...um, can I go home now? I can't? Fiiine.”
Comment: What could be sweeter than staying indoors and the forbidden fruit of online shopping? Buying e-books by the dozen and painting figures is like sinking into a cozy morass. Real-life friends? Barely.

The Lady of the Walls. A powerful youkai who was enshrined and inhabited the Himeji Castle. Osakabehime left managing the castle to its warriors, and met with the caretakers only once every few years to give them half-hearted criticisms and fortune tellings, all so she could enjoy her shut-in life. Wars and even whole ages passed her by, and Osakabehime remained there, with few being able to prove her existence, and even less people that did so are now alive to tell the tale.

She may look like a black-haired, prim and proper maiden, but on closer inspection, one can see she is a gloomy, listless, and naturally lazy girl. She may act like a princess, but because her communication skills are frankly abysmal, she tends to just behave according to whatever tropes she knows offhand. Such feared yokai has become an example of an otaku.

Her wish is to just stay inside her room forever.

Parameters
Agility: E
Mana: A+
Luck: A+
Noble Phantasm: A++

Class Skill
Presence Concealment: Rank -. The ability to hide one’s presence. Nullified by Presence Concealment (Shade).

Personal Skills
Presence Concealment (Shade): Rank B. One’s presence is hidden so long as they’re in closed spaces or buildings.
Territory Creation: Rank A+. The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
Divinity: Rank C. The measure to know how close one is to be a Divine Spirit.
Shapeshifting: Rank A+. The ability to borrow bodies and change appearance.
Chiyogami Manipulation Techniques: Rank EX. Origami foldings can be turned into familiars and bemanipulated freely to attack, defend or even combine as a dovetail for decoy.
Castle Apparition: Rank A++. A collective term for the creatures who moved from the likes of Shrines into castles. The more one is inside a castle, the stronger they become.
Animal Control (Bat): Rank EX. One can fully control bats and turn them into familiars.
Four Gods Divination (Hakuro): Rank A. A Skill that came from the story four Gods are observing the Himeji Castle. By treating the surroundings as one’s own territory, they can increase the status of allies.

Noble Phantasm
Lord Hachitendo of Hakuro Castle's Hundred Demons: Rank EX, Anti-Fortress type.
A powerful magecraft that manifests a miniature version of Himeji Castle. This magecraft is superficially similar to a Reality Marble. Making use of her famed beauty and dignity, she provides mental support to her embattled allies. Was Osakabehime a more aggressive sort, she could easily turn the castle into a terrifying weapon. Thanks to her being a complete and total shut-in, though, it pretty firmly remained in the realm of defensive Noble Phantasms.

Traits: Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: One of Zelda’s Servants, who she’s roommates with. In reality she’s a kitsune, a conflict with Tamamo before they knew each other well made her instead change her theming to bats. Makes doujinshi and is a popular streamer.

And because I have no self-control and stablished they could do this.......

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Servant #128
Tamamo-no-Mae

S128_Stage4.png

Class: Lancer
Height/Weight: 160cm/49kg
Alignment: Neutral Summer
Debut: Fate/EXTRA
Dislikes: Crabs, lobster, being ripped-off when buying souvenirs
Line: "Ta-daaa! I heard ‘beach’ and came right away. Who called for this honeymoon? Servant Lancer, Tamamo-no-Mae. I am ready to take your heart away♡ Would you like to go on a summer adventure with me?"
Comment: "Yes? Do you have a problem with a hottie in a swimsuit?"

Tamamo Shark. Everyone goes to the beach in the summer. And you have to bring a parasol with you. And that's where your dependable Shrine Maiden Fox comes in. This is common sense in Ashihara-no-Kuni. The sun is an explosion. Weaponizing her wet T-shirt and her cute floatie, Lancer Tamamo brings sunshine to the tropics!

She may be in a swimsuit, but she is still the same Tamamo-no-Mae. But since she is on vacation, she used up all her magical energy to turn into a beast of summer. That is one of the reasons why she has extremely high physical abilities. Since she is extremely relaxed, she is more graceful and high class than your typical Tamamo. She thinks of herself as an elegant mannequin, but a true lady wouldn't be so excited to run and play, nor would they carry a floatie.

A wish? Well, an eternal vacation with her loved one would be nice.

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: C
Agility: A
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: C

Class Skill
Magic Resistance: Rank -. Protection from magic effects.

Personal Skills
Riding: Rank A. The ability to master any mount.
Territory Creation: Rank A. The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
Divinity: Rank A+++. The measure to know how close one is to be a Divine Spirit.
Beach Flower: Rank EX. The physical beauty of the person given form, attracting countless stares of the opposite sex while at the beach.
Midsummer Curse Arts: Rank A. A powerful charm ability. Although the enemy suffers from various debuffs, at the same time theirs moods are lifted.
Goddess Metamorphosis: Rank B. An evolved version of Shapeshifting of the highest form where one undergoes metamorphosis into a goddess.

Noble Phantasms
Tokonatsu Nikkou - Goddess' Love Parasol: Rank C, Anti-Unit type.
A play on words because a parasol keeps both the sun and the monsters away. It also carries the connotation of warding off any bad bugs that cling to Master. In certain parts of the world it's called the "Polygamist Castration Fist." Naturally, it gets an attack bonus on men. Robin Hood would (most likely) know more details.

Attribute: Sky

Traits: Demonic Beast Servant, Non-Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: Originally a separate Servant, she was a victim of Isis’s attack and her Saint Graph fused with Tamamo’s to survive, allowing her to access this form. Thanks to it, she’s learned to alter other Saint Graphs like Scáthach and has done to Osakabehime. Was friends with Lapis.

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Servant #134
Kiyohime

S134_Stage4.png

Class: Lancer
Height/Weight: 158cm/41kg
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Origin: Legends, Japan
Dislikes: Seeing her loved one being approached by others so carefree
Line: “Hehehe, Master, your Kiyohime is here now! It is a little embarrassing showing my skin in public... But I am doing this especially for you.”
Comment: The woman that lives for a passionate summer love! (In other words, her usual self).

Flame Dragon Princess of the Beach. Kiyohime. In a swimsuit. Even more excited and aggressive than usual. She's going to stalk her beloved. Passionately. As she has been summoned as a Lancer, she carries a naginata, which admittedly is second-rate, but it is rumored she is unparalleled on the battlefield because of her overflowing bloodlust and mercilessness. While she would usually be embarrassed at wearing this, she’s more than willing to put it on just to charm her beloved.

...Well, she's still the same Kiyohime, but why not take the risk of complimenting her on her swimsuit for once? Summertime is brief... One may as well be trapped within Kiyohime's emotional wave. So please take this chance to compliment her swimsuit; it is sure to help her be at ease.

Her wish is for a world where beloved will solely and only look at her.

Parameters
Strength: D
Endurance: D
Luck: A+
Noble Phantasm: C

Class Skill
Magic Resistance: Rank D. Protection from magic effects.

Personal Skills
Mad Enhancement: Rank EX. A skill that raises all parameters at the cost of mental sanity and reasoning.
Hot Summer of Passion: Rank A. Summer is the season of passion, as a result, the user has become much more excited than usual.
Bath Flip: Rank A. Willing to wear a swimswear even if embarrassed to get one beloved’s attention.
Pursuer of Love: Rank A. An evolved version of the Stalking skill. No matter in which place the other party is, she user wills themselves into a super-high-high-speed pursuit.

Noble Phantasm
Dojo-ji Bell Form 108 - Fire Dragon Mower: Rank A, Anti-Unit type.
A reenactment of Kiyohime’s murder of Anchin. She traps her opponent in a bell, piercing her naginata into the bell like a twisted game of shooting fish in a barrel. This is one of the more brutal and heat suffocating skills, especially since it is the dead heat of summer. Because of that, Servants that travel with her say she is the worst to be with during the summer.

Traits: Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Dragon, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: Originally a separate Servant, she was a victim of Isis’s attack and her Saint Graph fused with Kiyohime’s to survive, allowing her to access this form. Ironically, this has led her to become more mentally stable, though it might help she has yet to find a beloved…

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Servant #262
Osakabehime

S262_Stage4.png

Class: Archer
Height/Weight: 158cm/51kg
Alignment: Neutral Summer
Dislikes: Carbohydrates
Line: “S-sorry for causing so much trouble... I'm Archer Osakabehime... I tried my best to fit into a swimsuit... Wh-what do you think? Do I look good? I look good, right? I racked my brain picking it out... So if you can tell me that I look good in it, it'll boost my confidence...!”
Comment: She claims that she succeeded in losing 1kg...if you round down. But it can also be said that her Morph skill has not been affected either.

Trying Out a Revealing Bikini, But Written Nary a Page. After struggling for a little less than two years, she has finally done it. After making some changes to her Saint Graph, Osakabehime dons a swimsuit! Changing her class from Assassin to Archer has helped make her a bit more active. In particular, this Osakabehime developed something of an addiction to survival games, and spends her every waking hour hurling herself into every battle royale she can!

With the help of her friend Kiyohime giving her seventy percent encouragement, twenty percent support, and ten percent covering fire, Osakabehime finally managed to transform into a swimsuit of her own. And thanks to a certain boxing workout regime created by a boxing Servant who was also one of the original swimsuited Servants, she managed to lose a little bit of weight. All she has to do is to resist gaining back all the weight during the fall.

She wishes to maintain her ideal weight forever.

Parameters
Strength: D
Mana: A
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills
Independent Action: Rank A. The ability to remain in existence without any magic source for some time.
Magic Resistance: Rank B. Protection from magic effects.

Personal Skills
Divinity: Rank C-. The measure to know how close one is to be a Divine Spirit.
Fortification Construction: Rank B. A variant of Territory Creation. The experience of being a guardian allows the user to build a stronghold.
Princess Summer Vacation (Fake): Rank A. “Why is there a (fake) in princess?? I am a decent and respectable princess!! Eh? Why is there a (fake) in vacation? What? I must finish my manuscripts? Eh? …… EHH?!”
Chiyogami Battalion Commander: Rank EX. By manipulating small animals made of origami, one can prepare for simultaneous shooting, support bombing, and shelling.

Noble Phantasm
Hakuro Castle - Thousand Forms Mili-Mili Night Fever!: Rank EX, Anti-Army (Battalion) type.
Volley firing, Tactile bombing, Main battery shooting that made full use of a single battalion of Origami (1000 sheets). It's the blinding raid's climax. Explode! There is a total of 1000 of Origami soldiers. At any rate, the miniature size solders are flying in the sky as aircraft, dashing through the land as tanks, it's a raid of cannon balls, commencing the assault. Not to mention, on top of the large quantity, being paper, they flutter out of the way of physical attacks. However, while the number is high, being paper, they are very weak against fire.

Traits: Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Divine, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: Her existence came as a result of her two friends already having Summer Saint Graphs making her want one. Additionally this form amps the number of views she gets on streams, to the wonder of no one.
Star: "Understatement of the century..."
___

Drakon wasn't eliminated, but we did ensure that his army could not leave the base...
___

-Watching the storm...-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

Ralsei: "For what purpose?" -Curious-
Lily: "Thank you, Queen Boudica"

Boudica: "Awww, I had to" :)
---
Sideways: "Heh, that will be good for us"
---
-Indeed, Lusamine just a little better....-
---
Atalanta: "For what reason?"

Medea: "I think it could be good as an amotional support..."
---
Charlotte: "......I'm actually a double agent" -anime glasses shine and adjusting-
Zelda: "Great~!" :b:
---
-it at least shows that Merlin isn't against the idea :V-
---
-HE DOES IT-
---
Azura: "My Servant?"
---
-YES-
-And thus... Soon all three of them form a contract with her-
---
Kama: ....Hold up, you aren't against it?

Merlin: I'm an incubus. :p
---
-What does Coyle think?-
---
Jeanne: "Right, you have contracted"
---
-Guifei drinking one too-

___

___

___

---
-that's fair...-
---

---
Rin: "I don't know how that works either...."
---
-Hayate confused but doesn't delves into it-
---
-And the mummy then wraps up Amethyst again-

Viktor: "Sure, if you say so" -mocking tone-
---
Brynhldr: "It did still help a lot..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I wanted to do this for the penpal trio for a while, and now that they're contracting to Zelda, may as well.

Lily: "Thank you, Queen Boudica"

Boudica: "Awww, I had to" :)
---
Sideways: "Heh, that will be good for us"
---
-Indeed, Lusamine just a little better....-
---
Atalanta: "For what reason?"

Medea: "I think it could be good as an amotional support..."
---
Charlotte: "......I'm actually a double agent" -anime glasses shine and adjusting-
Star: "We really.needed to hear that..."
___

So this this mission was still a success!
___

-Aya notices?-

-And Lusamine's current thoughts?-
___

(Well, not all trainers will bring their Pokemon into battle, but even those who don't still catch or adopt Pokemon for a common purpose: companionship. If she is going through a troubled time in life, having a loyal, caring Pokemon by her side may be just what she needs.)

___

Ralsei: "...You're pretending to work for Queen?"

-She's had to explain her situation a lot- :V

---
-that's fair...-
---

---
---
---

---
-She reached out to a nearby wall-

Penny: "...This metal...I can feel it. I can actually feel the ground I'm walking on..."
___

-Undyne held Alhpys close to comfort her-

-It definitely worked, cheering the dinosaur monster up a bit-
___

Garnet: "Doesn't count if a ghost was making me do all the fighting for it." -Would've smirked, but hten Amethyst got caught-

Amethyst: "AW C'MON!"

-Nora uses Semblance?!"
___

-And the idea was Qrow's to begin with, she likely wouldn't have taken those actions to make herself happier if it weren't for his advice...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "Awwwww~. That's sweet!" :b:

___

(I'm no glutton...) -Grumpy-
Zelda: 😊
---
Weiss: "I was just joking."

-And thus... Soon all three of them form a contract with her-
---
Kama: ....Hold up, you aren't against it?

Merlin: I'm an incubus. :p
---
-What does Coyle think?-
---
Jeanne: "Right, you have contracted"
---
-Guifei drinking one too-
-oh damn!-
---
-fair point?-
---
Coyle: "Very good so far, my boy~"
---
Azura: "Indeed I have."
---
-cute-

---
---

---

Penny: "...This metal...I can feel it. I can actually feel the ground I'm walking on..."
___

___

Garnet: "Doesn't count if a ghost was making me do all the fighting for it." -Would've smirked, but hten Amethyst got caught-

-Nora uses Semblance?!"
___

-And the idea was Qrow's to begin with, she likely wouldn't have taken those actions to make herself happier if it weren't for his advice...-
Sothis: "Yeah, I felt the same after spending millenia as a mere phantom."
---
-awwwwww~-
---
Yang: "Well, I guess now we gotta team up." -punches her fits together, eyes still red and hair still glowing-

-Nora doesn't yet, letting Ruby do her thing-

-said thing behind to go behind Victor and do a very, very predcitable shot-
---
Qrow: "I guess..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "Anything else I should know before heading to this desert? I wanna be prepared!"
___

-She even wants to skip dessert now because of it-
Zelda: "The monsters in Hyrule are nothing like Mewni's. To put it simply, they're leftovers of Ganon's Malice, so they're not exactly peaceful.

With that said, if you keep your distance, they usually won't approach. Usually."
---
-DAMN-

-Weiss feels bad-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "The monsters in Hyrule are nothing like Mewni's. To put it simply, they're leftovers of Ganon's Malice, so they're not exactly peaceful.

With that said, if you keep your distance, they usually won't approach. Usually."
---
-DAMN-

-Weiss feels bad-
Star: "...Good thing I bring my Wand with me everywhere I go anyway."
___

(Dessert simply isn't necessary after a full meal.)

-Yeah, she's acting prideful again...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "We really.needed to hear that..."
___

So this this mission was still a success!
___

-Aya notices?-

-And Lusamine's current thoughts?-
___

(Well, not all trainers will bring their Pokemon into battle, but even those who don't still catch or adopt Pokemon for a common purpose: companionship. If she is going through a troubled time in life, having a loyal, caring Pokemon by her side may be just what she needs.)

___

Ralsei: "...You're pretending to work for Queen?"

-She's had to explain her situation a lot- :V
Boudica: "I'm just glad I helped" :)
---
Sideways: "Heh, good to know"

What shall be the next operation?
---
Lusamine: Did I experience smething like this before...?
---
Medea: "Frankly... That's what I'm hoping for"
---
Charlotte: "You asserted well" :p

___

___

-Nora uses Semblance?!"
___

-oh damn!-
---
-fair point?-
---
Coyle: "Very good so far, my boy~"
---
Azura: "Indeed I have."
---
-cute-
-They then be like "Awawawawaaaaa!" as their Saint Graphs soon evolved too and they all reached stage 3-

Penpals.png

Kiyohime: "...This is new"
---
Kama: "................" 🤔
---
-Enhanced by the Grid's energy-
---
Shirou: "I'm not surprised"
---
Arcueid: "So it's good~?"

___

___

-Nora uses Semblance?!"
___

---
-awwwwww~-
---
Yang: "Well, I guess now we gotta team up." -punches her fits together, eyes still red and hair still glowing-

---
Illya: "Millennia?!"

Gai: "Well, I'm very glad for you! Being a human is pretty nice I say"
---
-Hayate and Monika find it cute-
---
-And she's launched against a wall-

Viktor: "Tsk, I'm still up!"

-Frankenstein is soon to attack at least-
---
-So she does feel the gratitude-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Boudica: "I'm just glad I helped" :)
---
Sideways: "Heh, good to know"

What shall be the next operation?
---
Lusamine: Did I experience smething like this before...?
---
Medea: "Frankly... That's what I'm hoping for"
---
Charlotte: "You asserted well" :p
Star: "...You know what? We definitely needed that help. Thank you, Queen Boudica." :)
___

Were any of you able to scavenge from some of their technology?
___

-What does she mean...?-
___

(I think every Pokemon here can attest that they're happy to be a part of their trainer's lives.) -Smiling Luxray-
___

Ralsei: "Well...I have many questions, but I'm glad to hear you're opposed to her plans! You arrived at just the right time, my friends have been trapped for a while, and I've had no idea how to safely free them..."

---
-awwwwww~-
---

---
Illya: "Millennia?!"

---
---

---
Penny: "It is...most likely temporary, given how everyone has been affected by entering the Dark World. The probability is high that we will all revert to our normal selves upon leaving it..."
___

-Yeah, it's obvious the two have been together a long time-
___

Garnet: "Fine by me." -Resummons her own gauntlets and takes a battle stance-
___

-So what will Bryn do?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "Alright, I'll go pack for the trip!"

Moon: "Be safe out there, Star..."

___

(Yes!)

(...Maybe?) -Sigh- (Alright, you got me, I still want dessert...)
Zelda: "She'll be fine."
---

Kiyohime: "...This is new"
---
Kama: "................" 🤔
---
-Enhanced by the Grid's energy-
---
Shirou: "I'm not surprised"
---
Arcueid: "So it's good~?"
Zelda: "Whoa..."
---
-HMMMM-
---
-how enhanced?-
---
Azura: :lol:
---
-nodleth :V-

llya: "Millennia?!"

---
---

---
Penny: "It is...most likely temporary, given how everyone has been affected by entering the Dark World. The probability is high that we will all revert to our normal selves upon leaving it..."
___

___

___

-So what will Bryn do?-
Sothis: "So... I'd return inside Byleth's body then...?"

Byleth: "Let's make the best out of this opportunity th-"

-Sothis hugged her before Byleth could finish her sentence-
---
-AWWWWWW-
---
-the bullet actually struck Nora.... but if Pearl had paid attention, she'd have noticed lightning, indicating Ruby shot a Dust bullet-

Ruby: "Who said I was aiming for you?" :p

-she was never aiming at her foe... Nora was her target-
---
-what KoP asked?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "She'll be fine."
---
Star: "Compared to Toffee, this should honestly be nothing..."

-Granted, having this meeting go well could be vital, but Star was still talking about the threat level in case she has to fight rather than how well said meeting goes-
___

(I took the joke too seriously, didn't I...?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...You know what? We definitely needed that help. Thank you, Queen Boudica." :)
___

Were any of you able to scavenge from some of their technology?
___

-What does she mean...?-
___

(I think every Pokemon here can attest that they're happy to be a part of their trainer's lives.) -Smiling Luxray-
___

Ralsei: "Well...I have many questions, but I'm glad to hear you're opposed to her plans! You arrived at just the right time, my friends have been trapped for a while, and I've had no idea how to safely free them..."
Boudica: "You're welcome~" -she ruffled the hair of both, wh feel better-
---
Ravage: "I had"
---
-Since rain can happen in Alola- :p
---
Medea: "So no harm in trying..."
---
Charlotte: "Oh, how did that happen? And I heard you're a prince actually"
Zelda: "Whoa..."
---
-HMMMM-
---
-how enhanced?-
---
Azura: :lol:
---
-nodleth :V-
Osakabehime: "I feel even stronger!"
---
Kama: Heheheh~ I have a chance~
---
-A whole, whole lot-
---
Jeanne: "Because dancers"
Shirou: "Yeah" :p
---
Arcueid: "Greeeat~!"
___

___

___

-So what will Bryn do?-

---
-AWWWWWW-
---
-the bullet actually struck Nora.... but if Pearl had paid attention, she'd have noticed lightning, indicating Ruby shot a Dust bullet-

---
-what KoP asked?-
-Illya and Rin are more confused-

Marvelous: "Good, we kinda need it given our stuff"
---
-She wonders if Nanoha and Fate will be the same if they become a couple-

-...Well, she knows Yuuno crushes on Nanoha too, but she sees his chances much lower-
---
-They got to deal with the mummy!-

-And Viktor has yet to realize-
---
-Perhaps she could give him a drink-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Boudica: "You're welcome~" -she ruffled the hair of both, wh feel better-
---
Ravage: "I had"
---
-Since rain can happen in Alola- :p
---
Medea: "So no harm in trying..."
---
Charlotte: "Oh, how did that happen? And I heard you're a prince actually"
Star: -Couldn't help but smile- :)
___

Then research on this technology should be conducted immediately!
___

-Fair enough- :p

-Island rain? Yeah, she had to have at some point...-
___

(I would say so.)

-Atalanta agrees?-
___

Ralsei: "It's a long story...And y-yes, I am a prince, actually! Of the Dark World."

---
-AWWWWWW-
---

---
-what KoP asked?-

---

-...Well, she knows Yuuno crushes on Nanoha too, but she sees his chances much lower-
---

---
(It would actually make even less sense if the changes were permanent, honestly...)

Penny: "I may not be a human for a long...But human or not, I will continue to do what is right, and protect everyone in need. Including my friends."
___

-And if it stays true to canon, Fate will ultimately be the one to get together with Nanoha in the end- :p

___

-Garnet charged at the mummy, attempting to punch it and free Amethyst safely-

-Pearl noticed the plan and it's results, alright, and was smug-
___

-Buying him a free drink should be enough for him- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "Compared to Toffee, this should honestly be nothing..."

-Granted, having this meeting go well could be vital, but Star was still talking about the threat level in case she has to fight rather than how well said meeting goes-
___

(I took the joke too seriously, didn't I...?)
Zelda: -chuckles at that- "Perhaps."
---
Weiss: "Yes."

Osakabehime: "I feel even stronger!"
---
Kama: Heheheh~ I have a chance~
---
-A whole, whole lot-
---
Jeanne: "Because dancers"
Shirou: "Yeah" :p
---
Arcueid: "Greeeat~!"
Zelda: "Strong enough to go outside?" :p
---
-OH MY-
---
-COYLE EXCITED-
---
Azura: "Well, I became good friends with her before that as well."
---
Byleth: :)

---

---

---
(It would actually make even less sense if the changes were permanent, honestly...)

Penny: "I may not be a human for a long...But human or not, I will continue to do what is right, and protect everyone in need. Including my friends."
___

-And if it stays true to canon, Fate will ultimately be the one to get together with Nanoha in the end- :p

___

___

Byleth: "S-Sothis?"

Sothis: "When am I ever going to get this chance again?"

Byleth: "I could always use the Sh-"

Sothis: "Using that Shield to summon me just for a hug would be a waste of your mana..."

Byleth: "..........." -starts hugging back- "I wanted to do this too..."
---
-and they'll adopt kids :V-
---
-Yang did the same-

-would he laugh about Ruby "missing" so much that she hit her own friend?-
---
-maybe?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: -Couldn't help but smile- :)
___

Then research on this technology should be conducted immediately!
___

-Fair enough- :p

-Island rain? Yeah, she had to have at some point...-
___

(I would say so.)

-Atalanta agrees?-
___

Ralsei: "It's a long story...And y-yes, I am a prince, actually! Of the Dark World."
-Lily as well, feeling a bit reassured-
---
Ravage: "As you command"

-Ravage then transformed into his current alternate mode, a flash drive which there's an actual toy of him like that-

Device_Label_Ravage.jpg

-And connects to their central computer, Soundwave allowing the information he gathered to be shown, and now there's the sights of blueprints of many weapons-
---
-Eeyup, so there is some familiarity-
---
-Very much so, remembering how Medea was at that age...-

Atalanta: "I could give some advice if you want"

Medea: "Thank you" :)
---
Charlotte: "Oh. But you are still against Queen..."
Zelda: "Strong enough to go outside?" :p
---
-OH MY-
---
-COYLE EXCITED-
---
Azura: "Well, I became good friends with her before that as well."
---
Byleth: :)
Osakabehime: "........."

Kiyohime: "It was a good attempt" :p
---
Kama: ...W-Wait, a chance for what?!

Merlin: Kinda cute for a Beast. :p
---
-This is such a great discovery~-
---
Shirou: "I'm sure most here contracted after gaining trust with each other..."
---
-And so the rest of the day was spent-

___

___

___

Sothis: "Using that Shield to summon me just for a hug would be a waste of your mana..."

---
---
-Yang did the same-

---
-maybe?-
Gai: -To Penny- "That's the spirit!" -thumbs her up-

Ahim: -To Sothis and Byleth- "Ah, how sweet" :)
---
-There's no way NanoFate isn't gonna hapoen, that's for sure-

-And what Uni said, yeah- :p
---
-They managed to, pushing the mummy back-

Viktor: "Pathetic" -smug-
---
-It'd be good, yeah-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Lily as well, feeling a bit reassured-
---
Ravage: "As you command"

-Ravage then transformed into his current alternate mode, a flash drive which there's an actual toy of him like that-

View attachment 338766

-And connects to their central computer, Soundwave allowing the information he gathered to be shown, and now there's the sights of blueprints of many weapons-
---
-Eeyup, so there is some familiarity-
---
-Very much so, remembering how Medea was at that age...-

Atalanta: "I could give some advice if you want"

Medea: "Thank you" :)
---
Charlotte: "Oh. But you are still against Queen..."
Star: (We really needed that talk...)
___

-What do the blueprints look like?-
___

-It's... oddly calming, even the sounds of thunder aren't so bad-
___

-Atalanta's had Heshima for a very long time, after all-
___

Ralsei: "It's difficult to explain, but this part of the Dark World...technically shouldn't exist."

Zelda: -chuckles at that- "Perhaps."
---
Weiss: "Yes."
Moon: "Even so, it is another kingdom you're visiting. I expect you to be extremely careful and on your best behavior."

Star: "I will, mom, don't worry!"
___

(My apologies, Weiss.) 😅

---
---
-Yang did the same-

---
-maybe?-

---

---

---
-It'd be good, yeah-
-Penny smiled at Gai's positivity and support, but felt bad for Sothis and Byleth...-

-However, then they would hear some voices calling for help-
___

-Including one who becomes another main protagonist IIRC- :V
___

-But is Amethyst freed-

-Pearl casually stepped aside knowing what's coming next would be painful for Viktor-
___

-She offers to buy him one?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (We really needed that talk...)
___

-What do the blueprints look like?-
___

-It's... oddly calming, even the sounds of thunder aren't so bad-
___

-Atalanta's had Heshima for a very long time, after all-
___

Ralsei: "It's difficult to explain, but this part of the Dark World...technically shouldn't exist."
-Was that to herself or to Lily?-
---
-Dunno, just a binch of weapons, devices and mecha-
---
-Just... Familiar-
---
-Yeah, so she's had experience to tell Medea. So they just need a notepad and set-
---
Charlotte: "Wait, how so?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Was that to herself or to Lily?-
---
-Dunno, just a binch of weapons, devices and mecha-
---
-Just... Familiar-
---
-Yeah, so she's had experience to tell Medea. So they just need a notepad and set-
---
Charlotte: "Wait, how so?"
-To Lily-
___

How did these organics invent such advanced technology?
___

-Bringing back positive memories this time?-
___

-Heshima retrieves a notepad for them-

___

Ralsei: "The Dark World created by one Dark Fountain, which allows it to sustain it's existence. But recently, more Dark Fountains have suddenly appeared."

"One of them...was responsible for creating this Dark World..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---

---
-It'd be good, yeah-
-Penny smiled at Gai's positivity and support, but felt bad for Sothis and Byleth...-

___

___

-But is Amethyst freed-

-Pearl casually stepped aside knowing what's coming next would be painful for Viktor-
___

Weiss: "Did anyone hear that?"
---
-Vivio? Yeah, Vivio cute-
---
-what KoP asked?-

-it's then that Viktor felt a strong hit on his back-
---
-would she?-

Osakabehime: "........."

Kiyohime: "It was a good attempt" :p
---
Kama: ...W-Wait, a chance for what?!

Merlin: Kinda cute for a Beast. :p
---
-This is such a great discovery~-
---
Shirou: "I'm sure most here contracted after gaining trust with each other..."
---
-And so the rest of the day was spent-
Zelda: "We'll get her out of her room eventually." :p
---
Palu: I know, right? :p
---
-SHE'S HYPED-
---
Azura: "And then there's you, contracting with All the World's Evil for..... what reason, exactly?"
---
-NEAT~-

Moon: "Even so, it is another kingdom you're visiting. I expect you to be extremely careful and on your best behavior."

Star: "I will, mom, don't worry!"
___

(My apologies, Weiss.) 😅
Zelda: "With me at her side, she'll be fine."
---
Weiss: "No need to apologize, Winter." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-To Lily-
___

How did these organics invent such advanced technology?
___

-Bringing back positive memories this time?-
___

-Heshima retrieves a notepad for them-

___

Ralsei: "The Dark World created by one Dark Fountain, which allows it to sustain it's existence. But recently, more Dark Fountains have suddenly appeared."

"One of them...was responsible for creating this Dark World..."
Lily: And this time, we need to do it properly.
---
Knock Out: "Beats me, but it'll be put on better use, am I right?" :p
---
-Much better than last time, for sure-
---
-On to take some notes-
---
Charlotte: "I see... But how much of a bad thing is that meant to be?" -genuinely curious-

___

___

-But is Amethyst freed-

___

---
---
-what KoP asked?-

---
-would she?-
Rin: "...I did, be careful"
---
-Yep, my Plan B had I went with the adult version of Nanoha when I introduced her- :p
---
-Indeed she is-

Viktor: "Huh? WHAT?!"
---
Brynhildr: "Mayhaps a drink?"
Zelda: "We'll get her out of her room eventually." :p
---
Palu: I know, right? :p
---
-SHE'S HYPED-
---
Azura: "And then there's you, contracting with All the World's Evil for..... what reason, exactly?"
---
-NEAT~-
Tamamo: "Thanks the heavens these tails are not the real deals though... I have enough with Cat being back, hmph!"

Koyanskaya: -Sneezes-
---
Merlin: Should we get her her own bed, or have her sleep with us? :p
---
-Springtron has killed most monsters in the simulation by now-
---
Shirou: "He forced it on me while I wasn't looking..."
---
-VERY~-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tamamo: "Thanks the heavens these tails are not the real deals though... I have enough with Cat being back, hmph!"

Koyanskaya: -Sneezes-
---
Merlin: Should we get her her own bed, or have her sleep with us? :p
---
-Springtron has killed most monsters in the simulation by now-
---
Shirou: "He forced it on me while I wasn't looking..."
---
-VERY~-
Zelda: "Hopefully, there won't be more..."

Koyanskaya: -sneezes again-
---
Palu: Is our bed big enough for that? :p
---
Coyle: "KEEP IT UP, MY BOY!"
---
Azura: "That sounds like him, alright..."
---
-THEN?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Zelda: "Hopefully, there won't be more..."

Koyanskaya: -sneezes again-
---
Palu: Is our bed big enough for that? :p
---
Coyle: "KEEP IT UP, MY BOY!"
---
Azura: "That sounds like him, alright..."
---
-THEN?-
Tamamo: "Less so Vicci... That one represents te worst of me"

Koyanskaya: -Sneezes once again-
---
Merlin: You move a lot so it's spacious, and I mean in both contexts of 'sleeping' :p
---
-He's killed everything-
---
Jeanne: "We at least have a good control on him... I think"

Shirou: "Not lie it's difficult..."
---
-WELL...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tamamo: "Less so Vicci... That one represents te worst of me"

Koyanskaya: -Sneezes once again-
---
Merlin: You move a lot so it's spacious, and I mean in both contexts of 'sleeping' :p
---
-He's killed everything-
---
Jeanne: "We at least have a good control on him... I think"

Shirou: "Not lie it's difficult..."
---
-WELL...-
Tamamo and Zelda used Foreshadowing. It's super effective!

Zelda: "I would not hesitate to seal her if she's this bad."
---
Palu: 😳
---
-Coyle claps-
---
Azura: "Do you think I can be of help?"
---
-yee?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: And this time, we need to do it properly.
---
Knock Out: "Beats me, but it'll be put on better use, am I right?" :p
---
-Much better than last time, for sure-
---
-On to take some notes-
---
Charlotte: "I see... But how much of a bad thing is that meant to be?" -genuinely curious-
Stat: (No more blaming ourselves for everything!)
___

Precisely, Knock Out! This military technology will benefit Decepticons and Gems alike.
___

-Aya must be relieved, Alphys and Gaster would- be as well-
___

-How does the conversation go?-
___

Ralsei: "You have no idea?"

Zelda: I actually don't know...but let's not tell her that.
---
Weiss: "Of course I am."
-Moon would absolutely panic- :V
___

(Well...If you say so, then I won't stress it anymore.)

---
---
-what KoP asked?-

---
-would she?-
---
-Yep, my Plan B had I went with the adult version of Nanoha when I introduced her- :p
---
-Indeed she is-

---
-They would see some of these monsters running away, apparently trying to hide-

___

-So Yuuno never stood a chance- :V
___

Amethyst: "Alright! Thanks for the save!"

Pearl: "Told you." :p
___

-Qrow can't say no to that?- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-Indeed she is-

---
-They would see some of these monsters running away, apparently trying to hide-

___

-So Yuuno never stood a chance- :V
___

Amethyst: "Alright! Thanks for the save!"

Pearl: "Told you." :p
___

-Qrow can't say no to that?- :V
Byleth: "They look harmless..."
---
-nope, never :V-
---
Yang: "What are those things anyway?"

Nora: -is the one who hit him, using her hammer- "What a shocking twist, right?" :p

Ruby: "Don't be like Yang..."
---
Qrow: "...That sounds fair." :p

-Moon would absolutely panic- :V
___

(Well...If you say so, then I won't stress it anymore.)
-indeed she would, which is why she's not saying it-
---
Weiss: :)

Top Bottom