• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hayate: "At least the next days should be light for him"

-After a montage of him working, Subaru lays tired in the courtyard, and Puck arrives in a conversation where they talk a bit about magic, Subaru wondering what is his natural element, hoping it's something cool before Puck reveals it's darkness, which in the way Emilia speaks of it, Subaru understands it's like a game's debuff magic-
------
-They deal with them, but Atalanta is still very much in the loose, trying to get the dragon-
------
-Indeed he does- :V
------
-Oooh, to what world?-
D-Damn it...Wait, could that have anything to do with the witch and his curse?

___

That's be for the best! Focus on taking care of her!

"Pursuing Atalanta."

And I don't even know what's going on with Atalanta, but I know she's not normally anything like this!

___

"Dusting his coat off"

...You've wasted enough of my time, West.

___

"Shirou's old world is out of the question since they sent Dark Samus there...How is she right now, anyway?"

"Instead, he'll have to think up someone else that's barren or off the charts..."
Zelda: "It's possible... perhaps the poisoning from earlier episodes came from repeated uses of Return from Death?"
---
Kamui: -attempted to grab Atalanta's clawed hand-

Azura: "Ready, Camilla?"

Camilla: "As always~"

-the talismans started changing shape...-
---
Frank: "Maybe you shouldn't have wasted ours then, Toffee!" -cracks his knuckles-
---
-they sent her in Palu's old world though...-

-and the previously limp arm cut from Ingrid... started to twitch-

"They attack with lasers and nunchuck arms, some leaping from the walls to attack from higher ground."

"The Ki-Hunters also spat acid at it."
___

"Every Space Pirate in sight screeched and growled at him as they launched they attacks, none leaving a scratch on the Goron."

"The only thing that put a damper on the scene was Urbosa's absence..."
-it was getting affected by all this stuff, but ultimately was just a distraction for Weiss to attack the other hunters-
---
Daruk: "Tell your boss that the Champions are going to get their fallemn friend back!" -SMASH WITH BOULDER BREAKER-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
:waluigirose:

These new emotes are glorious.

-it was getting affected by all this stuff, but ultimately was just a distraction for Weiss to attack the other hunters-
---
Daruk: "Tell your boss that the Champions are going to get their fallemn friend back!" -SMASH WITH BOULDER BREAKER-
"Ki-Hunters dive at her to make sweeping claw attacks."
___

"They're dead now, so they can't deliver the message to their also dead boss :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Have you seen this one?

:mask:
That one seems to be popular lol

Mask group is fine. I never really thought the whole "poggers" thing was funny, though.

-blocked with rapier, then she stabs-
---
Daruk: "...Whoops..." :lol:
"It's wings are destroyed, and it starts spitting acid at her."

"It's kin are unharmed and keep attacking from above!"
___

"Such weaklings..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Weiss quickly dodged the acid... or at least tries to-
---
Daruk: "You call yourselves pirates, but can't take a hit..."
"Even if she succeeded, she'd walk right into one of the claw swipes instead."

"If she doesn't get that far, the acid would strike instead."

"Either way she doesn't evade the damage this time."
___

"Two Zebesians look at each other, nod in agreement, and decide it's time to try something else..."

"Remember those absurdly strong Sidehoppers in the final stage of Super Metroid?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Link: "Darn it..."
---
Palu: "They'll... have to do their best, I suppose..."
-He escaped...-
---
Mary: "But, they might get stuck here..."
"They're quickly destroyed and collapse back into the ground from whence they came."

"...And once they're cleared, Signum sees the remains of a monster king she recognizes."
___

"Even the thought of it made her smile."
___

"Then he uses Covet."

"The Sentry no longer has their weapon."

___

Why are you sorry?
Signum: "This one..."
Nanoha: "You know him?"
Signum: "One of the leaders behind all this"
---
Aya: I hope he's back soon...
---
-No more blaster in his hand-
---
Paris: "For worrying you"
D-Damn it...Wait, could that have anything to do with the witch and his curse?

___

That's be for the best! Focus on taking care of her!

"Pursuing Atalanta."

And I don't even know what's going on with Atalanta, but I know she's not normally anything like this!

___

"Dusting his coat off"

...You've wasted enough of my time, West.

___

"Shirou's old world is out of the question since they sent Dark Samus there...How is she right now, anyway?"

"Instead, he'll have to think up someone else that's barren or off the charts..."
Zelda: "It's possible... perhaps the poisoning from earlier episodes came from repeated uses of Return from Death?"
---

---
Frank: "Maybe you shouldn't have wasted ours then, Toffee!" -cracks his knuckles-
---

Osakabehime: "I dunno, so far it just seems memories from what happened return"

-Emilia says a basic dark spell is Shamak, and Puck be like "I'll show you" and effects it on Subaru, it being pretty much a short lasting blinding spell, and the darkness Subaru sees by it reminds him of Satella's magic-

-Emilia asks if he's okay, and a bit nervous, he says yes while trying to act goofy-
---
-Atalanta is even running to her in all fours, like just a savage beast-
---
-Go, Frank!-
---
-Indeed it started to... As the Phazon began to be produced by it-

-But what other world, then?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Signum: "This one..."
Nanoha: "You know him?"
Signum: "One of the leaders behind all this"
---
Aya: I hope he's back soon...
---
-No more blaster in his hand-
---
Paris: "For worrying you"
"And it seems like someone killed him. Brutally, at that."

"From Signum and the others' experience fighting and dealing with him, she can conclude that he deserved it."

___

"Alphys is trying to reassure herself of that as well. As long as Sans and Papyrus' Mystic Eyes retain their respective colors, then they have proof that Gaster is still standing."

"In the meantime, Aya can just kick back and relax for a little while."
___

"Passes it to someone who can use it."

"Not like they'd need it :p"

___

Ho! I am not as worried as you, I think! We keep smiling! Not fake smiles like clowns, but proud smiles of hope!

---

---
---

-Emilia says a basic dark spell is Shamak, and Puck be like "I'll show you" and effects it on Subaru, it being pretty much a short lasting blinding spell, and the darkness Subaru sees by it reminds him of Satella's magic-

-Emilia asks if he's okay, and a bit nervous, he says yes while trying to act goofy-
---
---
-Go, Frank!-
---

Hmm. Well, in any case, he's gonna have to tell her sooner or later...
___

"She fired explosive missiles ahead of Atalanta to bring down debris, hoping to slow her down."

"Desperate times call for desperate measures. She honestly thinks that her strength of a 1,000,070 men won't be enough to hold the mutated Atalanta back."

___

"Light sword spell cast."

"Toffee was unfazed by the threat."

___

"..Right. In that case, perhaps he should open Shirou's world this time? If anything's even left of it? Otherwise, it's not like Sigurn deserves to be sent to a barren wasteland unlike Dark Samus was."

"That arm was still on Mewni, in a swamp some miles from the entrance to Toffee's manor..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Even if she succeeded, she'd walk right into one of the claw swipes instead."

"If she doesn't get that far, the acid would strike instead."

"Either way she doesn't evade the damage this time."
___

"Two Zebesians look at each other, nod in agreement, and decide it's time to try something else..."

"Remember those absurdly strong Sidehoppers in the final stage of Super Metroid?"
-claw swipes it is-

-and they HURT-
---
-....vaguely?-

-He escaped...-
---
Mary: "But, they might get stuck here..."
Link: "****!"
---
Palu: "I know..."

---
---
-Go, Frank!-
---

___

"She fired explosive missiles ahead of Atalanta to bring down debris, hoping to slow her down."

"Desperate times call for desperate measures. She honestly thinks that her strength of a 1,000,070 men won't be enough to hold the mutated Atalanta back."

___

___

"..Right. In that case, perhaps he should open Shirou's world this time? If anything's even left of it? Otherwise, it's not like Sigurn deserves to be sent to a barren wasteland unlike Dark Samus was."

"That arm was still on Mewni, in a swamp some miles from the entrance to Toffee's manor..."
Zelda: "But when will he...?"
---
-then, the talismans gave shape to multiple Azura and Camillas, a nod to their overabundance of alts in Heroes :V-
---
-he takes out what seems to be a container miracuslously undamaged, opening it to free an odd-looking bee-

1599792219024.png

Frank: "If you won't take me seriously, you'll definitely take my little friend seriously!"
---
-Toffee knew Dark Samus would eventually return?-

Ingrid: "Where should he be sent?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-claw swipes it is-

-and they HURT-
---
-....vaguely?-
"The Ki-Hunters hover around the Huntress in circles, performing more aerial claw swipes after every turn."
___

"Well, they're blue and heavily armored, and only Super Missiles and the actual titular "Super Metroid" can kill them in-game."

"Two such blue Sidehoppers are let out of a cage into the base nearby, hopping across the room several yards at a time."

(Might as well have fun experimenting with other Metroid enemies here lol)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The Ki-Hunters hover around the Huntress in circles, performing more aerial claw swipes after every turn."
___

"Well, they're blue and heavily armored, and only Super Missiles and the actual titular "Super Metroid" can kill them in-game."

"Two such blue Sidehoppers are let out of a cage into the base nearby, hopping across the room several yards at a time."

(Might as well have fun experimenting with other Metroid enemies here lol)
-which she tries to parry with her rapier-
---
Daruk: "Now THAT looks like a fight!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And it seems like someone killed him. Brutally, at that."

"From Signum and the others' experience fighting and dealing with him, she can conclude that he deserved it."

___

"Alphys is trying to reassure herself of that as well. As long as Sans and Papyrus' Mystic Eyes retain their respective colors, then they have proof that Gaster is still standing."

"In the meantime, Aya can just kick back and relax for a little while."
___

"Passes it to someone who can use it."

"Not like they'd need it :p"

___

Ho! I am not as worried as you, I think! We keep smiling! Not fake smiles like clowns, but proud smiles of hope!
Signum: "I can confirm it is fortunate he was dealt with"
Nanoha: "I-I see..."
---
-And that she does, arms on the back of her head now-
---
Scáthach: "..." -shrugs and tries it-
---
Paris: "...I-I will attempt to make one!"
___

___

___

---
-then, the talismans gave shape to multiple Azura and Camillas, a nod to their overabundance of alts in Heroes :V-
---
-he takes out what seems to be a container miracuslously undamaged, opening it to free an odd-looking bee-

View attachment 285230

Frank: "If you won't take me seriously, you'll definitely take my little friend seriously!"
---

-Puck tries to teach Subaru how to use the Shakmat spell, and he tries... And instead makes a burst of dark energy tthat spreads as a cloud-

-According to Puck, because he never used magic before, and is somewhat inept at it, he kinda made his mana gates implode and drained himself out of mana at the moment. Nothing fatal, but certainly tiring. Emilia tells him he should rest by the day, but Subaru insists to work-
------
-Jenny then sees that, besides the normal Azura, there's now one in a dark version of her attire with a veil, one in a yukata, one that's a child, one looking like a Queen, and another who looks more fitting for a cold climate-

-Just like the normal Azura yields her Blessed Lance, they each carried a weapon, a pole with the blade of an axe, a reinforced hagoita, a set of talismans, a magic relic and a lance made of sapphire-

-While with Camilla, appeared six more of her-

-In her case, besides the normal one, there was one in a bunny outfit, another also with a yukata, one in swimwear, one in a dress that resembled Azura's, one in

-Like the Azuras, they all yielded different weapons, though odder ones admittedly. While the normal one carried her axe, the bunny one carried a painted egg, the yukata one had a hagoita as a makeshift sword, the swimsuit one had a wine glass with fruit, the one in a dress talismans, the towel one a pouch with rocks, and the Queen one a scepter-

Tiki: "...I din't knew you could do that"
------
-Oh God, that bee...-
------
-Said arm rises up, and starts to advancem using its fingers to move like a spider-

-And yeah, it's clear Sigurd is a victim of being summoned in the wrong side-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Signum: "I can confirm it is fortunate he was dealt with"
Nanoha: "I-I see..."
---
-And that she does, arms on the back of her head now-
---
Scáthach: "..." -shrugs and tries it-
---
Paris: "...I-I will attempt to make one!"
"All of Hayate's familiars fought him, and he was anything but a good person..."
___

"She needed this moment..."
___

"She kicks ass?"
___

That's the spirit, my friend!

-OH NO-

-Weiss tries to keep a distance now-
---
Daruk: -laughing- "Finally, a challenge!"
"The acid is pretty long-ranged."

"Is she carrying spare Dust to reload her Myrtenaster?"
___

"The Sidehoppers quickly try to crush this rock."

---
---

View attachment 285230

---

-Puck tries to teach Subaru how to use the Shakmat spell, and he tries... And instead makes a burst of dark energy tthat spreads as a cloud-

-According to Puck, because he never used magic before, and is somewhat inept at it, he kinda made his mana gates implode and drained himself out of mana at the moment. Nothing fatal, but certainly tiring. Emilia tells him he should rest by the day, but Subaru insists to work-
------
-Jenny then sees that, besides the normal Azura, there's now one in a dark version of her attire with a veil, one in a yukata, one that's a child, one looking like a Queen, and another who looks more fitting for a cold climate-

-Just like the normal Azura yields her Blessed Lance, they each carried a weapon, a pole with the blade of an axe, a reinforced hagoita, a set of talismans, a magic relic and a lance made of sapphire-

-In her case, besides the normal one, there was one in a bunny outfit, another also with a yukata, one in swimwear, one in a dress that resembled Azura's, one in

-Like the Azuras, they all yielded different weapons, though odder ones admittedly. While the normal one carried her axe, the bunny one carried a painted egg, the yukata one had a hagoita as a makeshift sword, the swimsuit one had a wine glass with fruit, the one in a dress talismans, the towel one a pouch with rocks, and the Queen one a scepter-

------
-Oh God, that bee...-
------
-Said arm rises up, and starts to advancem using its fingers to move like a spider-

He never has it easy...But at least he's learning more with each return.
___

Whoa...I don't know what all the different clones are about, but if it helps, then great.
___

"Eyebrow raised"

What's this trick?

___

"Marco would be disgusted if he were there to see it. And Toffee was indeed certain that Dark Samus would make her return soon enough."

"As are many other Servants, but nobody on Chaldea's side knows that yet..."

Marco: Can't believe I'm gonna try this, but it's better than being here! "Cuts open a portal"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"All of Hayate's familiars fought him, and he was anything but a good person..."
___

"She needed this moment..."
___

"She kicks ass?"
___

That's the spirit, my friend!
Signum: "Let's keep moving. If we find anyone in the way, we gave the confirmation of his deceasement"
-Nanoha nodded from the nursery-
---
-She hums a tune on the while-
---
-When is not able to?- :V
---
Gareth: "Soooo, if you two are kids, why not play?"
Charlotte: "And we two can help!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Signum: "Let's keep moving. If we find anyone in the way, we gave the confirmation of his deceasement"
-Nanoha nodded from the nursery-
---
-She hums a tune on the while-
---
-When is not able to?- :V
---
Gareth: "Soooo, if you two are kids, why not play?"
Charlotte: "And we two can help!"
"What does Nanoha think of this...?"
___

"Remaining there for a while longer before remembering that hot chocolate was going to be served soon."
___

(That oughta take care of these guys.)
___

Games are fun to play! But why should we play now?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

------

------
-Oh God, that bee...-
------

___

Whoa...I don't know what all the different clones are about, but if it helps, then great.
___

"Eyebrow raised"

What's this trick?

___

"Marco would be disgusted if he were there to see it. And Toffee was indeed certain that Dark Samus would make her return soon enough."

Marco: Can't believe I'm gonna try this, but it's better than being here! "Cuts open a portal"
Zelda: "Maybe one day he'll be great at this?"
---
Kamui: -absolutely noticed the increase in Azuras and Camillas, but was currently busy trying to grab Atalanta's arm to break it-
---
Frank: "Meet my Wingman!" -points at Toffee causing the bee to fly towards the lizard-

-I **** you know, there's an actual combo weapon that requires the very bees that cause outbreaks so yes, that means Frank can basically tame them-
---
-that's going to be really bad...-

Ingrid: "Where is that one going?"

Kimberly: "Curses..."
---
Mary: "What will they do?" -too worried-
-but she gotta admit that it would be a lot harder without Link?-
---
Palu: "...I don't know... Some like Frank and Daruk don't need magic all that much, but..."

"The acid is pretty long-ranged."

"Is she carrying spare Dust to reload her Myrtenaster?"
___

"The Sidehoppers quickly try to crush this rock."
-of course she is! who do you think she is? :p-
---
-who tries to roll over them like the giant cannonball he is-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-of course she is! who do you think she is? :p-
---
-who tries to roll over them like the giant cannonball he is-
"I think she's a Schnee who's competing with Blake for title of best girl :p"

"Then she can keep her distance from the acid while finishing them off...Hopefully."
___

"Thr attack bounces off of it's armor without damaging either of them."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

"Eyebrow raised"

What's this trick?

___

---
Kamui: -absolutely noticed the increase in Azuras and Camillas, but was currently busy trying to grab Atalanta's arm to break it-
---
Frank: "Meet my Wingman!" -points at Toffee causing the bee to fly towards the lizard-

-I **** you know, there's an actual combo weapon that requires the very bees that cause outbreaks so yes, that means Frank can basically tame them-
---

Medea: "For now I think he's trying too hard for his own good..."

-Emilia gave him a special fruit to eat that would make him recover some mana, and he apologizes for the trouble. She tells him she'drather hear a thanks ratherthan an apology-

-At night, Roswaal asks Ram what she thinks of Subaru, concluding he's weak, but can be clever when needed, so both sisters should still look over him. Later Subaru wonders how to deal with whoever made the curse, so he figures to go ask Beatrice-
---
-Which was replied by Atalanta briefly morphing into a large boar and tackling her while screaming animalistically-

-Yeah, that's an attack animation she has-

-Anyone would have Ganon flashbacks-
---
-That's pretty awesome tbh-
---
Guifei: "Yeah, gotta know where I'll step on!"
"What does Nanoha think of this...?"
___

"Remaining there for a while longer before remembering that hot chocolate was going to be served soon."
___

(That oughta take care of these guys.)
___

Games are fun to play! But why should we play now?
-Nanoha doesn't likes the sight, however, she knows some people are just irredeemable, reminded of Presea Testarossa, so she trusts Signum's word-
---
-And putting on some comfy nightgown after drying up-
---
Scáthach: "At least the ones here" -no Psychos on sight-
---
Gareth: "You two are children, so..."
-but she gotta admit that it would be a lot harder without Link?-
---
Palu: "...I don't know... Some like Frank and Daruk don't need magic all that much, but..."
-Yeah, she's surprised by how crazy prepared his arsenal is-
---
Miyu: "But what?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---

-Emilia gave him a special fruit to eat that would make him recover some mana, and he apologizes for the trouble. She tells him she'drather hear a thanks ratherthan an apology-

-At night, Roswaal asks Ram what she thinks of Subaru, concluding he's weak, but can be clever when needed, so both sisters should still look over him. Later Subaru wonders how to deal with whoever made the curse, so he figures to go ask Beatrice-
---
-Which was replied by Atalanta briefly morphing into a large boar and tackling her while screaming animalistically-

---
---
Will she know the answer?
___

"Kicked Kamui in the face to keep her from hurting Ata. Just before the transformation, too..."

What the?! She's like that warlock I hear stories about!

"Her Pokemon would be horrified if he was awake to witness this..."
___

"He casts a shield around himself for protection."

"So he's more or less a beekeeper of super bees? Lol"
___

Marco: A dimension with solid ground where nobody's alive to be killed!!

-Nanoha doesn't likes the sight, however, she knows some people are just irredeemable, reminded of Presea Testarossa, so she trusts Signum's word-
---
-And putting on some comfy nightgown after drying up-
---
Scáthach: "At least the ones here" -no Psychos on sight-
---
Gareth: "You two are children, so..."
"It would be less discomforting if she knew that he basically asked someone to execute his own young kid right in front of him."
___

"She now feels completely at ease."
___

(Right...Now we gotta find their friend.)
___

Hmm...What say you, Paris?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"I think she's a Schnee who's competing with Blake for title of best girl :p"

"Then she can keep her distance from the acid while finishing them off...Hopefully."
___

"Thr attack bounces off of it's armor without damaging either of them."
-it's what she tries, at least-
---
Daruk: "What...?"

Yeah, she's surprised by how crazy prepared his arsenal is-
---
Miyu: "But what?"
-he must've been through a lot to be prepared for anything...-
---
Palu: "I... don't know..."

---

---
---
___

"Kicked Kamui in the face to keep her from hurting Ata. Just before the transformation, too..."

___

___

Zelda: "I doubt it..."
---
-Kamui tried blasting Jenny away with an breath attack, while the various Azura and Camilla duplicates were ready to attack-
---
-he takes out a shotgun with a pitchfork taped on top of it-
---
Ingrid: "This...might work?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---
-Kamui tried blasting Jenny away with an breath attack, while the various Azura and Camilla duplicates were ready to attack-
---
---
-Beatrice tells him that curses can't be expelled once they take effect, buuuuuuut before they take effect, they are still normal spells, meaning that he at least still has a chance...-

-He then asks her a bit what she meant about him having the witch's stench, to which she says he has the same sort of smell as the Witch of Envy, with him asking a bit of her, Beatrice telling that said Witch, Satella, devoured the other 6 Witches of Sin; Typhon of Pride, Daphne of Gluttony, Minerva of Wrath, Echidna of Greed, Sekhmet of Sloth, and Carmilla of Lust; and thus obtained their powers. Why? It's said that she wanted to gain love any sort of way, and dried up half the planet-

-She was sealed by a warrior, a sage and a dragon, but is still alive, and is a half-elf girl with silver hair like Emilia, explaining why there's people racist on her, Subaru wondering why she took Satella's name in the first loop-
---
-Atalanta went back to humanoid after the failed tackle, and more dark arrows were shot-
---
-Man...-
---
Guifei: "We lose nothing by trying..."
"It would be less discomforting if she knew that he basically asked someone to execute his own young kid right in front of him."
___

"She now feels completely at ease."
___

(Right...Now we gotta find their friend.)
___

Hmm...What say you, Paris?
-Yeah, she would feel little remorse then-
---
Aya: Do I look cute, or do I~?
---
-Closer to Cleopatra...-
---
Paris: "I will try then..."
-he must've been through a lot to be prepared for anything...-
---
Palu: "I... don't know..."
-Something maybe more tragic than her? She can't tell...-
---
-The kids are looking sadder-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, she would feel little remorse then-
---
Aya: Do I look cute, or do I~?
---
-Closer to Cleopatra...-
---
Paris: "I will try then..."
"For now, they should probably move on..."
___

"Even getting a look at herself in a mirror."
___

(We're getting closer...)
___

If you will try, then so will I!

-it's what she tries, at least-
---
Daruk: "What...?"
"They decide to keep their distance as well by spitting acid blobs at them."

"What kind of Dust does she use against them?"
___

"These things have heavy armor. They armor looks like it's part of the creature, but not naturally so.""

---
---
---
-Beatrice tells him that curses can't be expelled once they take effect, buuuuuuut before they take effect, they are still normal spells, meaning that he at least still has a chance...-

-He then asks her a bit what she meant about him having the witch's stench, to which she says he has the same sort of smell as the Witch of Envy, with him asking a bit of her, Beatrice telling that said Witch, Satella, devoured the other 6 Witches of Sin; Typhon of Pride, Daphne of Gluttony, Minerva of Wrath, Echidna of Greed, Sekhmet of Sloth, and Carmilla of Lust; and thus obtained their powers. Why? It's said that she wanted to gain love any sort of way, and dried up half the planet-

-She was sealed by a warrior, a sage and a dragon, but is still alive, and is a half-elf girl with silver hair like Emilia, explaining why there's people racist on her, Subaru wondering why she took Satella's name in the first loop-
---
-Atalanta went back to humanoid after the failed tackle, and more dark arrows were shot-
---
-Man...-
---
Looks like she does have some answers for him. But there's obviously more mystery to go, and he has more work to do to solve it...M-Man, this guy had a lot of bad things thrown at him out of nowhere...
___

Start fighting and put your plan in action already! "Narrowly flew out of the way of the breath attack"

"She tried to counter the dark arrows with missiles, still unsure if her technology would even be enough to counter the Archer's dark magic."

___

"He casts more vines to grow from the ground while the shield remains up, and said vines would try to ensnare Frank."
___

"Portals open, it's now or never..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
-Man...-
---
Looks like she does have some answers for him. But there's obviously more mystery to go, and he has more work to do to solve it...M-Man, this guy had a lot of bad things thrown at him out of nowhere...
___

Start fighting and put your plan in action already! "Narrowly flew out of the way of the breath attack"

"She tried to counter the dark arrows with missiles, still unsure if her technology would even be enough to counter the Archer's dark magic."

___

"He casts more vines to grow from the ground while the shield remains up, and said vines would try to ensnare Frank."
___

Zelda: "Poor him..."
---
Azura: "Can you stop bieng rude? This is hard for us!"
---
-he's trying to advance-
---
-they throw Sigurd in?-

-Yeah, but will ask once the invasion is over-
---
-They all hug her tight, scared-
-fair enough-
---
-AWWW-

"They decide to keep their distance as well by spitting acid blobs at them."

"What kind of Dust does she use against them?"
___

"These things have heavy armor. They armor looks like it's part of the creature, but not naturally so.""
-lightning dust-
---
Daruk: Guess I should rip it out...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-well-done :V-
---
-he tries to one again strike them hard-
"With those slain, she'd see that several remaining Silver Zebesians are still trying to bombard the Arma Gigas with lasers and their their regrowing nunchuck arms, along with more Ki-Hunters that are spitting acid at it."

___

"Launched a good distance away..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"With those slain, she'd see that several remaining Silver Zebesians are still trying to bombard the Arma Gigas with lasers and their their regrowing nunchuck arms, along with more Ki-Hunters that are spitting acid at it."

___

"Launched a good distance away..."
Weiss: "Oh no!"
---
Daruk: -laughing trimphantly-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"For now, they should probably move on..."
___

"Even getting a look at herself in a mirror."
___

(We're getting closer...)
___

If you will try, then so will I!
-That's what they proceed to do...-
---
-And doing a playful spin-
---
Ozymandias: "Splendid!"
---
Paris: "I... Okay!"
___

___

___

---
---
-he's trying to advance-
---
-they throw Sigurd in?-
-Next morning starts fairly lighthearted, with Subaru starting with a boisterous speech, and then he and Puck tease each other over Emilia's affections, and him jokingly stating to Emilia to save her lap for him to rest later. As he goes to work, Emilia can't help but be worried, as he's clearly tired-

-A montage occurs of him working himself too hard-
------
-They burst in contact, as Tiki tries to attack Kamui a bit-
------
-He manages to?-
------
-Guifei so does-
-fair enough-
---
-AWWW-
-For now she comes out-
Kimberly: "You did much better than many..."
---
-Worried about themselves and their loved ones-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That's what they proceed to do...-
---
-And doing a playful spin-
---
Ozymandias: "Splendid!"
---
Paris: "I... Okay!"
"Monster soldiers were Notably retreating."
___

"What does she think?"
___

"Leading them to Cleo!"
___

What shall we play, my new friend?

-YES-
---
Daruk: "How tough are these things...?"

Revali: -keeping other troops busy-
"They're relentlessly attacking the Gigas."
___

"Maybe explosives would put a dent in them...?"

"None of these pirate troops are as challenging as Ridley was."

---
---
-he's trying to advance-
---
-they throw Sigurd in?-
-Next morning starts fairly lighthearted, with Subaru starting with a boisterous speech, and then he and Puck tease each other over Emilia's affections, and him jokingly stating to Emilia to save her lap for him to rest later. As he goes to work, Emilia can't help but be worried, as he's clearly tired-

-A montage occurs of him working himself too hard-
------
-They burst in contact, as Tiki tries to attack Kamui a bit-
------
-He manages to?-
------
-Guifei so does-
I feel awful for him. He's pushing himself too hard...
___

Sorry, it's just kind of imperative that we stop them right now!
___

"Giant vines burst from the ground."
___

"And Sigurd's destination is the Underwhere."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Link: "You think so?"
---