• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"So for now they've still got the upper hand..."

___

"Before entering the tub."
___

"And confusing the enemy...The real Rockruff sneaking behind the squad to use Rock Tomb on them."
___

I can see you are unhappy!
-For the moment, at least...-
---
-And releasing a relaxed sigh-
---
-A few of them struck-
---
Paris: "I am nervous..."
Satella has to be revealed for her actions, d-damn it!
___

"So he's launched further away again."

"At least, unlike most of his other opponents, he doesn't rely on magic at all. The only annoyance here comes from how Frank's intervention is a putting a halt to this stage of his plan."

___

I wasn't expecting someone else to lose it right here! Now what do we do?!

"Even if they let the two exhaust themselves by fighting each other until one is too weak to keep fighting, they'd still have to figure out how to stop the woman that's still standing in the end, and it puts both their lives much higher at stake."

___

"The two will have to hang out more often after this arc :p"

"Now's your chance, Byleth!"
Zelda: "But will she...?"
---
-Kamui's dragon head was visible, showing she was once again setting up a Negating Fang-

-she wants Atalanta to hit her-

Azura: "Oh dear... it's just like last time... She's still just as talented in combat and tactics... What should we do...?"
---
-and Frank LOVES stopping evil people with evil plans-

-makes for great articles to write for a newspaper :V-
---
-Bryn can see a circle of light under her right before a beam is cast from that circle from Byeth-
Osakabehime: "And I don't think it will be easy"

-Subaru ran away aimlessly, until he reached a spiked cliff far out out the manor. Beatrice arrives, still under their contract, she offers to protect him and help his escape, as Ram gets closer and closer-
------
Tiki: "She can't counter everything forever, eventually she must tire and be overwhelmed, or be struck while at it"

-Not like Atalanta could think that, and keeps doing so-
------
-That makes sense to me- :p
------
-No kidding, I also think Guifei can see Pandora's group often and of course the other Foreigners- :p

-And of course, she was struck-
Link: "My life?" :V
---
Palu: Awwwww... "It'll be alright..."
Drakkon: "That's for later... But let's say it's in a vessel"
-Kimberly shot an explosive arrow at Drakkon's head-
-It only slightly cracked his visor-
---
Iri: "....."
Kama: ".............................What?"
Iri: "Nothing, you'reoddly a bit cute"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"As the Ki-Hunters spit acid."

___

(I'm not going anywhere...And neither is Rin...)

"Trying to stay strong"
-SHIELD AGAIN-
---
-Weiss was glad to hear that-

Drakkon: "That's for later... But let's say it's in a vessel"
-Kimberly shot an explosive arrow at Drakkon's head-
-It only slightly cracked his visor-
---
Iri: "....."
Kama: ".............................What?"
Iri: "Nothing, you'reoddly a bit cute"
-but then Link stabs on the crack!-
---
Palu: "I know, right?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "But will she...?"
---
-Kamui's dragon head was visible, showing she was once again setting up a Negating Fang-

-she wants Atalanta to hit her-

Azura: "Oh dear... it's just like last time... She's still just as talented in combat and tactics... What should we do...?"
---
-and Frank LOVES stopping evil people with evil plans-

-makes for great articles to write for a newspaper :V-
---
-Bryn can see a circle of light under her right before a beam is cast from that circle from Byeth-

-Subaru ran away aimlessly, until he reached a spiked cliff far out out the manor. Beatrice arrives, still under their contract, she offers to protect him and help his escape, as Ram gets closer and closer-
------
Tiki: "She can't counter everything forever, eventually she must tire and be overwhelmed, or be struck while at it"

------
------
-No kidding, I also think Guifei can see Pandora's group often and of course the other Foreigners- :p

She's gotta save him!
___

Gah! I don't know! I Just don't let any bystanders get hurt, for starters!

"Trying to hold one of the Fallen Heroes back"

___

"Frank's not gonna make the headlines this time."

"From the wand, crystals similar to those created by Rhombulus start to burst from the ground, think of that one stalagmite attack used by the Bouldergeist in Super Mario galaxy."

___

"...She better not encourage more people to partake in her pranks. :V"

Marco: Try that again!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

------

------
------

She's gotta save him!
___

___

"From the wand, crystals similar to those created by Rhombulus start to burst from the ground, think of that one stalagmite attack used by the Bouldergeist in Super Mario galaxy."

___

Zelda: -worried!!!-
---
Kamui: -to Jenny- "Getting in the way, are you?" -walking towards her-
---
-Frank ready to punch them-
---
Byleth: -basic light spell now, just to see if Bryn is weak to that specifically-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-For the moment, at least...-
---
-And releasing a relaxed sigh-
---
-A few of them struck-
---
Paris: "I am nervous..."
"They'll prevail, no matter what it takes!"
___

"It was just what she needed after today."
___

"While Patxi was preparing his Z-Move..."
___

You don't have to be! You aren't alone!

-SHIELD AGAIN-
---
-Weiss was glad to hear that-
"It works, but the Ki-Hunters don't stop attacking."

"Then some rather non-descript zombies looking similar to those from Gravity Falls walked into the scene...Strays from when Toffee last cast the dead-raising spell."
___

"Did she ever think she might've gotten a Pokemon someday? Probably not..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"It works, but the Ki-Hunters don't stop attacking."

"Then some rather non-descript zombies looking similar to those from Gravity Falls walked into the scene...Strays from when Toffee last cast the dead-raising spell."
___

"Did she ever think she might've gotten a Pokemon someday? Probably not..."
Yang: "Are you kidding?!"
---
-she didn't know Pokemon existed for most of her life :v-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Are you kidding?!"
---
-she didn't know Pokemon existed for most of her life :v-
"They seem to be a minor nuisance at best since they're the slow kind..."

___

"True :V Though how about a pet, then? Zwei's the Team Pet, obv, but after that puppy instantly melted her heart, there was probably one point where the thought of getting her own doggo crossed her mind :p"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"They seem to be a minor nuisance at best since they're the slow kind..."

___

"True :V Though how about a pet, then? Zwei's the Team Pet, obv, but after that puppy instantly melted her heart, there was probably one point where the thought of getting her own doggo crossed her mind :p"
-they're shot anyway-
---
-maybe, but now Zwei is pretty much shared between all of RWBY- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they're shot anyway-
---
-maybe, but now Zwei is pretty much shared between all of RWBY- :p
"More of them show up."

"...But unlike the fairly generic zombies that appeared initially, many that appeared next were clearly the walking corpses of...their old classmates..."
___

"Even Blake, who's gotten a better chance to warm up to him :p"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"More of them show up."

"...But unlike the fairly generic zombies that appeared initially, many that appeared next were clearly the walking corpses of...their old classmates..."
___

"Even Blake, who's gotten a better chance to warm up to him :p"
Yang: "WHAT?!"
---
-she'd pet him when no one's looking- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-but then Link stabs on the crack!-
---
Palu: "I know, right?"
-Drakkon barely dodged on to not lose his life, but his visor completely cracked, revealing the eyes of once Tommy Oliver-

Drakkon: "Hmph, a slip from my part, I forgot I had to look for her Power Coin..."
---
Kama: "Hmph! Of course, a Goddess of Love would be appealing..."
She's gotta save him!
___

___

___

"They'll prevail, no matter what it takes!"
___

"It was just what she needed after today."
___

"While Patxi was preparing his Z-Move..."
___

You don't have to be! You aren't alone!
-Signum has little option but to perform basic sword movements now, saving cartridges for later-

-Hasn't been told yet, but the magic system used by the Wolkenritter is from an ancient civilization that uses magic-charged cartridges for more effective outbursts-
--------
-She cleaning a bit, but mostly relaxing-
--------
-And Ozymandias was there for a Trainer to perform it with him-
--------
Paris: "I know, but..."
She's gotta save him!
___

___

___

---
---
---
Byleth: -basic light spell now, just to see if Bryn is weak to that specifically-
-Subaru is scared... A part of him wants to restart... wants to go kill himself to do that or... Maybe end things at long last-

-But... Subaru realizes... Ram and Rem, they are not bad people. And remembering Ram just hours ago, her screams were fill of sadness and grief, he knows that Rem didn't deserve to get such fate-

-He internally monologues about how he used to be someone who always used to choose the easy ways in life, he could so easily accept Beatrice's offer... But that would leave the twins like they are now, and gains a new determination to change things over-

-Ram arrives in fury, Beatrice ready to protect him, but Subaru unexpectedly picked Beatrice's twintailes, stirred them and sprung them up, surprising her but providing a somewhat comedic moment that also shows he's now in high spirits-

-Ram be like "you're ready to die?!" to which Subaru is like "I'm sorry for being a loser, and I know nothing, but I can learn and change!" to which Ram is like "Rem is dead! what can you change?! You know nothing of us!!!" to which he is like "you are right, I barely know... but I want to learn more!" admitting that he has come to (platonically) love both, before running to the cliff in surprise of both girls present-

-He has flashbacks of times with Emilia, Ram, Rem and Beatrice, as well as of the grieved Ram, and shouts that he'll save both, as he descends right to the spikes-

-A crushing sound is heard as the episode ends with its title, 'Subaru Natsuki's Restart'-
--------------------
-Atalanta shot three dark-energy arrows at once towards her-
--------------------
-That's gonna be troublesome...-
--------------------
-That is up to Uni, maybe- :V

-Causes some damage, but not too much-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
-Subaru is scared... A part of him wants to restart... wants to go kill himself to do that or... Maybe end things at long last-

-But... Subaru realizes... Ram and Rem, they are not bad people. And remembering Ram just hours ago, her screams were fill of sadness and grief, he knows that Rem didn't deserve to get such fate-

-He internally monologues about how he used to be someone who always used to choose the easy ways in life, he could so easily accept Beatrice's offer... But that would leave the twins like they are now, and gains a new determination to change things over-

-Ram arrives in fury, Beatrice ready to protect him, but Subaru unexpectedly picked Beatrice's twintailes, stirred them and sprung them up, surprising her but providing a somewhat comedic moment that also shows he's now in high spirits-

-Ram be like "you're ready to die?!" to which Subaru is like "I'm sorry for being a loser, and I know nothing, but I can learn and change!" to which Ram is like "Rem is dead! what can you change?! You know nothing of us!!!" to which he is like "you are right, I barely know... but I want to learn more!" admitting that he has come to (platonically) love both, before running to the cliff in surprise of both girls present-

-He has flashbacks of times with Emilia, Ram, Rem and Beatrice, as well as of the grieved Ram, and shouts that he'll save both, as he descends right to the spikes-

-A crushing sound is heard as the episode ends with its title, 'Subaru Natsuki's Restart'-
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------

"...Actually crying after all of this transpired."
___

No, I'm doing what's right!

"Blocks th arrows with a shield, but it's quickly damaged due to Ata's power."

___

"They don't break."
___

Buff Frog: Is slightly more effectiv than prior tactics...

-Signum has little option but to perform basic sword movements now, saving cartridges for later-

-Hasn't been told yet, but the magic system used by the Wolkenritter is from an ancient civilization that uses magic-charged cartridges for more effective outbursts-
--------
-She cleaning a bit, but mostly relaxing-
--------
-And Ozymandias was there for a Trainer to perform it with him-
--------
Paris: "I know, but..."
"Many would find this fascinating. When will it be told?"

"It's effective against the Ki-Hunters, that's for sure."
___

"The lake wasn't filthy, but it was really cold. Plus, she's been getting a bit more adventurous lately, fighting monsters, literally jumping platforma over rivers, rescuing Alphys from that cave...After all that, it's nice to just take a load off with a warm bubble bath."
___

"HECK YEAH!"

(Ar your command, Ozy!)

___

Miss Charlotte, what do you think?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"...That undead spell must've literally been used on Beacon's grounds..."

"...It's them, alright. Even as rotting corpses with sickly glowing green eyes, they're all too recognizable..."
___

"Why does she hide it? :p"
-they're horrified-
---
-because she does :V-

-Drakkon barely dodged on to not lose his life, but his visor completely cracked, revealing the eyes of once Tommy Oliver-

Drakkon: "Hmph, a slip from my part, I forgot I had to look for her Power Coin..."
---
Kama: "Hmph! Of course, a Goddess of Love would be appealing..."
Link: "Well, guess I have another reason to stop you then." -shrugs-
---
Palutena: :rolleyes:

--------------------
--------------------
--------------------

___

___

"They don't break."
___

Zelda: -crying too- "That is so sweet..."
---
-and if they were directed to Kamui, the insane dragon casually dodged them-
---
Frank: "WHAT?!"
---
Byleth: "Well, I can't cast Aura constantly... Even before this happened, it had its limits."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "V-Velvet..."
---
-she;d be depressed and give up-
"Some of her teammates were there as well, and that's not to mention the other deveaaed students who had risen as undead along with them..."

___

"...Damn..."

"...Winter's sure she's not going anywhere. But even if something happened to her, she wouldn't want Weiss to do that..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Some of her teammates were there as well, and that's not to mention the other deveaaed students who had risen as undead along with them..."

___

"...Damn..."

"...Winter's sure she's not going anywhere. But even if something happened to her, she wouldn't want Weiss to do that..."
Jaune: -threw up-
---
-no one would... even Rin would yell at a depressed Schnee and tell her to get back up if she could-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: -threw up-
---
-no one would... even Rin would yell at a depressed Schnee and tell her to get back up if she could-
"The Zebesians notice their horror, and take advantage of the distraction to drag away their friends..."
___

"Exacrly...She'd still have Rin, her best friend...And the team that's become her family..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Many would find this fascinating. When will it be told?"

"It's effective against the Ki-Hunters, that's for sure."
___

"The lake wasn't filthy, but it was really cold. Plus, she's been getting a bit more adventurous lately, fighting monsters, literally jumping platforma over rivers, rescuing Alphys from that cave...After all that, it's nice to have just take a load off with a warm bubble bath."
___

"HECK YEAH!"

(Ar your command, Ozy!)

___

Miss Charlotte, what do you think?
-As soon as anyone bothers to ask, really- :p

-Good, she is still an effective master swordswoman-
---
-Yeah, she's been sweaty from all that and having to explore places-
-Making her feel this bath even more earned-
---
Ozymandias: "Go, my little partner! Show them the strength of your bonds you have achieved with a Pharaoh!

Extreme Evoboost!"
---
Charlotte: "Um, well... I may not have known you for as long, but you're not really bad!"
Paris: "You think so...?"
___

___

"They don't break."
___

---
---
---
Byleth: "Well, I can't cast Aura constantly... Even before this happened, it had its limits."
Osakabehime: -Sob- "H-He actually sacrificed himself for them this time..."
---
-They were directed at Kamui-

-Atalanta's is directed solely at her, whoever else doesn't matters right now-
---
-Well that's a problem-
---
Brynhildr: -Casting fire all around-
Link: "Well, guess I have another reason to stop you then." -shrugs-
---
Palutena: :rolleyes:
-He created another portal to go to-
---
Kama: "...W-What's with that?"
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-As soon as anyone bothers to ask, really- :p

-Good, she is still an effective master swordswoman-
---
-Yeah, she's been sweaty from all that and having to explore places-
-Making her feel this bath even more earned-
---
Ozymandias: "Go, my little partner! Show them the strength of your bonds you have achieved with a Pharaoh!

Extreme Evoboost!"
---
Charlotte: "Um, well... I may not have known you for as long, but you're not really bad!"
Paris: "You think so...?"
"After this battle, most likely :p"

"The horde has been decimated..."
___

"What are her thoughts?"
___

"Patxi used Breakneck Blitz!"
___

Nope! You're actually quite cool! You just don't need to be so scared!

-a crow flies by and seems worried-
---
Weiss: "N-Nothing..."
"And if the living Huntsmen who are still conscious are still frozen with fear and horror, then some Ki-Hunters use it to make some cheap shots at them, spitting acid blobs at their backs."
___

(...You can tell me...)

"Even with how sad Winter is, she still wants to be there to comfort Weiss and Rin."

---
---
---
---

---
-Well that's a problem-
---
...Damn it...

Peridot: Oh my stars...

Wh-What's going to happen to him now...?

___

Stop your sister!
___

"They're based on the magic Rhombulus uses to make near-impenetrable crystal prisons, breaking a completed crystal without the use of a particularly powerful or rule-breaking magic is nigh-impossible."
___

"Buff Frog grabs Marco and hops out of the way of the fire."

Marco: She's still at it...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He created another portal to go to-
---
Kama: "...W-What's with that?"
-THROWING A BOMB LIKE IN THAT AGE OF CALAMITY TRAILER-
---
Palu: "Nothing." :p

---

---
-Well that's a problem-
---
...Damn it...

Peridot: Oh my stars...

Wh-What's going to happen to him now...?

___

Stop your sister!
___

"They're based on the magic Rhombulus uses to make near-impenetrable crystal prisons, breaking a completed crystal without the use of a particularly powerful or rule-breaking magic is nigh-impossible."
___

"Buff Frog grabs Marco and hops out of the way of the fire."

Marco: She's still at it...
Zelda: "He'll return."
---
Camilla: "We're trying to think of a way that doesn't get us killed!"

Azura: -would be willing to sacrifice herself, even if it may not work because it can at least weaken Kamui, but is held back by Hinoka-

Hinoka: "Don't even think about it! Our family's had enough losses, Azura!"
---
-luckily, their ended up replacing the fists by breaking through them... right? :lol:-
---
-Byleth hops away from it, but axe in hand, is ready to just run through it-

"And if the living Huntsmen who are still conscious are still frozen with fear and horror, then some Ki-Hunters use it to make some cheap shots at them, spitting acid blobs at their backs."
___

(...You can tell me...)

"Even with how sad Winter is, she still wants to be there to comfort Weiss and Rin."
-Ruby is, but Jaune protects with shield just in time and Yang dodge rolled-
---
Weiss: "... I just... don't want to lose you too..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Ruby is, but Jaune protects with shield just in time and Yang dodge rolled-
---
Weiss: "... I just... don't want to lose you too..."
"The Ki-Hunters hiss in anger, while the zombies still slowly advance."
___

(You're still really that scared for me...? That's...just like we're both scared for...R-Rin...)

(...No. No, we're not going anywhere. We can't. Doesn't matter how tough the battles we have to fight are. We'll always be there for you, no matter what...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The Ki-Hunters hiss in anger, while the zombies still slowly advance."
___

(You're still really that scared for me...? That's...just like we're both scared for...R-Rin...)

(...No. No, we're not going anywhere. We can't. Doesn't matter how tough the battles we have to fight are. We'll always be there for you, no matter what...)
-the crow becomes Qrow and attacks the zombies-
---
Weiss: :) -wipes her tears- "Thanks..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the crow becomes Qrow and attacks the zombies-
---
Weiss: :) -wipes her tears- "Thanks..."
"They're swiftly destroyed and collapse back into the ground they came from."

___

"Little Winter still has her doubts, but seeing her trainer this worried sick has finally given her some resolve."

(Anything for the best trainer, Weiss. I didn't have any family until I met you and Rin... I can promise that I'm not leaving either of you behind, and I know she would say the same...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"They're swiftly destroyed and collapse back into the ground they came from."

___

"Little Winter still has her doubts, but seeing her trainer this worried sick has finally given her some resolve."

(Anything for the best trainer, Weiss. I didn't have any family until I met you and Rin... I can promise that I'm not leaving either of you behind, and I know she would say the same...)
Qrow: "Stay focused, kids!"

Ruby: "B-But..."
---
Weiss: "...I relly needed that, Winter."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Qrow's right. They're zombies now... Best we can do is make sure they get to rest peacefully again. They don't deserve this..."
---
Weiss: "Not at all." :)
"They aren't their friends in mind or soul anymore. They're merely reanimated empty shells that look like them...This has to be stopped."
___

"Smiling Vulpix"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"They aren't their friends in mind or soul anymore. They're merely reanimated empty shells that look like them...This has to be stopped."
___

"Smiling Vulpix"
Jaune: "She's right Ruby. She's absolutely right."

Ruby: -gulps- "I know, but... the memories..."

Qrow: "That's why you gotta deal with them quick so the thought of them as zombies becomes an afterthought." -shot zombie!Glynda-
---
-AWWWWWWW-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "She's right Ruby. She's absolutely right."

Ruby: -gulps- "I know, but... the memories..."

Qrow: "That's why you gotta deal with them quick so the thought of them as zombies becomes an afterthought." -shot zombie!Glynda-
---
-AWWWWWWW-
"Exactly. Time to act now."

"Even the undead shells of other staff such as Port and Oobleck AKA the true best character in the show appeared..."
___

"Worried as she may be, she'd sleep well that night. if only because of her trainer's lullaby."

Top Bottom