• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alright

Alice: "You're small and a bit like kids..."
---
-Like of lilies...-
---
-Scáthach tried to use a rain of Gáe Bolgs, but got shielded along the rocks-

Scáthach: "Impossible... That shield is clearly his most important weapon, perhaps divine in origin..."
---
Charlotte: "...Still.

Still, one good thing came out of all of this. I met you. That's the only thing..."
View attachment 282224
(Come on, Hurricane. What's so bad about being cute?)

(...I don't know! I just want to be seen as a cool, tough fighter. Isn't that what I am? Isn't that what you are, Shuriken?)
___

"A Pokemon like that would surely share a strong bond with it's trainer..."
___

(How...How powerful is it?)

"Still ready to act at a moment's notice. Scathach's training made sure he'd always be aware of potential danger and have the reflexes to properly respond to it."

___

...And even if it's the only good thing, it's a really good thing, right? "Smiling hopeful Lancer"

Zelda: "I guess...?"
---
Kanna: Oh no... -starting to get overwhelmed...-
---
Coyle: -dissappeared, fully intent on showing this robot a piece of her mind- I already got the two geniuses escaping. They can pick me up later.
---
Sothis: HE CAN SEE ME?! HOW?!

-Byleth just kept poking with her sword's range-
-The evil guy is confident and sends his angels to attack him, but they barely do a thing to Ainz. One managed to impale him... But he's a skeleton, so nothing fatal-

-Though that angered Albedo enough that she lost control momentarily-
----------
-That's when Tiki uses breath on some of them-

Atalanta: "Answer his question! Also, how you learned the title of the Holy Grail War I was in? No one calls me that here"
----------
-The Shadow Border goes on!-
----------
Guifei: "Hey you! Stay away from her!" -tried to smack with flutes-
...Is that a good or a bad thing?

Losing focus can lead to bad news for one's weaker enemies, but if they're smarter and stronger than whoever's out of control and not thinking straight, then...
___

Not so confident now, are you? "Booming evil laughter"

Performing extensive research on your enemies is an ideal way to discover their strengths and weaknesses, Atalanta. And as for what your pet wants to know...I'm here because you're just the person I was looking for. Care to direct me to Lord Orion?
___

"Utterly pissed off by what Coyle has done to da Vinci and especially Ela, Jenny wastes no time in crushing Springtron against a wall with her own version of a very large Megaton ARM."

___

Takes a ghost to see a ghost!

"Was staying in one place at the time he said that, so Guifei's flutes hit him."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Apparently the hot fridge was invented by a firned of hers who's the royal scientist."

___

"Ready to perform a combo attack with Weiss to finish it off."
-that sounds unhealthy...-
---
-Winter does Z-Move?-

Mata Hari: "Azura, why don't you join us~?"
---
-How predictable- :V

-Drakkon was walking in by chance-
Azura: "I... I can't, Margaretha. This love you have isn't real... and it's not one I can accept..."

-Azura's guard seems completely dropped-
---
-and saw the strong females bodying the Sentries?-

-The evil guy is confident and sends his angels to attack him, but they barely do a thing to Ainz. One managed to impale him... But he's a skeleton, so nothing fatal-

-Though that angered Albedo enough that she lost control momentarily-
----------
-That's when Tiki uses breath on some of them-

Atalanta: "Answer his question! Also, how you learned the title of the Holy Grail War I was in? No one calls me that here"
----------
-The Shadow Border goes on!-
----------
Guifei: "Hey you! Stay away from her!" -tried to smack with flutes-

Losing focus can lead to bad news for one's weaker enemies, but if they're smarter and stronger than whoever's out of control and not thinking straight, then...
___

Performing extensive research on your enemies is an ideal way to discover their strengths and weaknesses, Atalanta. And as for what your pet wants to know...I'm here because you're just the person I was looking for. Care to direct me to Lord Orion?
___

"Utterly pissed off by what Coyle has done to da Vinci and especially Ela, Jenny wastes no time in crushing Springtron against a wall with her own version of a very large Megaton ARM."

___

"Was staying in one place at the time he said that, so Guifei's flutes hit him."
-munches on popcorn-
---
Kanna: "TIKI~!" :b:

-unfortunately, her excitement made her drop her guard, leaving her open for an arrow shot-
---
Springtron: -sad robot noises-

Coyle: "LEAVE MY BABY ALONE!" -reappears and strikes with her Parabola ARMS, which are electrified-
---
Sothis: Alright, no more holding back! Bring me in the fight, Byleth! If he can see me, then that means I can strike him! :glare:

Byleth: But... the fritz... :urg:

Sothis: ......You're right. Let's keep that as a last resort. But I still want to destroy that thing... -pout-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So FGO's new summer event is gonna reference horror movies and it's gonna take place in a summer camp as a result.

A summer version of Abby was announced.

I wanted to know what uncle Specter thought of this. :p
(Come on, Hurricane. What's so bad about being cute?)

(...I don't know! I just want to be seen as a cool, tough fighter. Isn't that what I am? Isn't that what you are, Shuriken?)
___

"A Pokemon like that would surely share a strong bond with it's trainer..."
___

(How...How powerful is it?)

"Still ready to act at a moment's notice. Scathach's training made sure he'd always be aware of potential danger and have the reflexes to properly respond to it."

___

...And even if it's the only good thing, it's a really good thing, right? "Smiling hopeful Lancer"
Jack: "But can't you be both cute and cool? We think you two are..."
---
Lusamine: It looks like it would appeal to a little girl the most...
---
Scáthach: "I don't know yet... Fortunately" -spears in hand- "Being a god or divine protection means nothing to me" -rains a mixture of icicles and Gáe Bolg towards Koragg, who either blocked or shot various beams at them with his shield-
---
Charlotte: "Hm! You'd be right~!"

___

___

___

-munches on popcorn-
---

-unfortunately, her excitement made her drop her guard, leaving her open for an arrow shot-
---

Coyle: "LEAVE MY BABY ALONE!" -reappears and strikes with her Parabola ARMS, which are electrified-
---
Sothis: Alright, no more holding back! Bring me in the fight, Byleth! If he can see me, then that means I can strike him! :glare:

Sothis: ......You're right. Let's keep that as a last resort. But I still want to destroy that thing... -pout-
-Ainz tries to calm her down, she screams that they disrespected him, and he tells her he will give him a lesson soon-

-The generic bad guy is like "don't you know who I am?!" as he summons his most powerful angel, all smugly-
--------
Atalanta: "I'd rather die than obeying you" Blake, look for Lord Orion!

Kama: "There~!" -arrow towards her-
Tiki: "NO!" -tried to use breath on the arrow-
--------
-da Vinci and Eleonora be like "well, crap..."-
--------
-And she keeps attacking relentlessly-
Azura: "I... I can't, Margaretha. This love you have isn't real... and it's not one I can accept..."

-Azura's guard seems completely dropped-
---
-and saw the strong females bodying the Sentries?-
Mata Hari: "But Azura..." -Kama shot at her back- "You will in soon~"
---
-Eeyup, so of course, he gonna take a look-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So FGO's new summer event is gonna reference horror movies and it's gonna take place in a summer camp as a result.

A summer version of Abby was announced.

I wanted to know what uncle Specter thought of this. :p
He'd question why the developers decided this was necessary. :V

Jack: "But can't you be both cute and cool? We think you two are..."
---
Lusamine: It looks like it would appeal to a little girl the most...
---
Scáthach: "I don't know yet... Fortunately" -spears in hand- "Being a god or divine protection means nothing to me" -rains a mixture of icicles and Gáe Bolg towards Koragg, who either blocked or shot various beams at them with his shield-
---
Charlotte: "Hm! You'd be right~!"
(Wait, really?)

___

"Weiss and Rin both suddenly felt offended."
___

"While Rockruff kept up his Rock Tomb and Rock Throw combo, and Specter Knight used projectile-based Curios"
___

"HUGS"

-munches on popcorn-
---

---

---

-Ainz tries to calm her down, she screams that they disrespected him, and he tells her he will give him a lesson soon-

-The generic bad guy is like "don't you know who I am?!" as he summons his most powerful angel, all smugly-
--------

--------
--------
It'll totally backfire on him.
___

My offer stands. It will spare us much trouble and unnecessary violence. I'll even convince Lord Drakkon and Dr. Coyle to back down if the Servants I want to speak with agree to my terms.

(You will never get the power you're after...)

"Wand-hand glowing"
___

"JENNY IS FRIED"

"Glares at Coyle. Her anger comes not from being electrocuted once again, however, but rather from what the mad scientist has done to Ela and da Vinci."

___

"His 3D bullet hell is making it extremely difficult to get close to him or otherwise get a clear shot at him. Some of his stronger spells are outright intercepting any projectiles sent his way."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Who her crush is will presumably be revealed later, but she has mentioned that royal scientist more than a few times..."

"Other beverage choices include tea and hot chocolate."

___

"Then an Aurora Beam at it's helmet!"
-Jaune already pieced it together :p-
---
-what does it do again?-

Mata Hari: "But Azura..." -Kama shot at her back- "You will in soon~"
---
-Eeyup, so of course, he gonna take a look-
-except Azura, using her pendant's magic further, granted herself enough resistance to remove the arrow from her back-

Azura: "I... I won't give up until you fall or I die trying..." -breaks the arrow in half-
---
-he sees Alph and Yang coming up with team formations on the fly-

--------

--------
--------
___

My offer stands. It will spare us much trouble and unnecessary violence. I'll even convince Lord Drakkon and Dr. Coyle to back down if the Servants I want to speak with agree to my terms.

"Wand-hand glowing"
___

"JENNY IS FRIED"

"Glares at Coyle. Her anger comes not from being electrocuted once again, however, but rather from what the mad scientist has done to Ela and da Vinci."

___

"His 3D bullet hell is making it extremely difficult to get close to him or otherwise get a clear shot at him. Some of his stronger spells are outright intercepting any projectiles sent his way."
Zelda: "Totally."
---
-but it was too late...-

Kanna: -struck-
---
-while frying Jenny, Coyle charged blasts from her other three ARMS, which are all Lokjaws now-

(If Min Min can change at will in Smash... :p)
---
Sothis: Alright, that sounds like a life or death scenario. Cast the Sothis Shield again, but this time, really focus on me.

-Byleth nods and does so-

Sothis: ....I really need to think of a better name than Sothis Shield...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
He'd question why the developers decided this was necessary. :V
LOL
At least this one looks cute and tame rather than fanservice imo. Also funny that she's floating upside down that lake.
Claude would be proud. :V

(Wait, really?)

___

"Weiss and Rin both suddenly felt offended."
___

"While Rockruff kept up his Rock Tomb and Rock Throw combo, and Specter Knight used projectile-based Curios"
___

"HUGS"
Jack: "Yes? We really think that!"
---
LMAO
-Who dares diminish Winter like that?!- >:V
---
Koragg: "Your canine is becoming preditable" -shot a beam at him while attempting to block the Throwing Sickle-
---
-She hugs him back-
___

"Wand-hand glowing"
___

"JENNY IS FRIED"

___

---
-but it was too late...-

---
-while frying Jenny, Coyle charged blasts from her other three ARMS, which are all Lokjaws now-

---
Sothis: Alright, that sounds like a life or death scenario. Cast the Sothis Shield again, but this time, really focus on me.

-Aaaaaaand Ainz beated the angel with a spell. The generic bad guy be like "wut"-

-Then Ainz takes his mask off to reveal he's a lich and thanks him for allowing him to see a bit of how combat is in this world... Before ordering Albedo to destroy him-

Osakabehime: "Knew it"
-------
Tiki: "No..."
Kama: "Yes~"

Atalanta: "And my stance remains the same"
-Also Blake didn't respond to Atalanta, Uni-
-------
-Welp, this will be fun- :p
-------
-Like any that Ran sents towards him-

-Guifei still trying to get her fire spirits to him-
-except Azura, using her pendant's magic further, granted herself enough resistance to remove the arrow from her back-

Azura: "I... I won't give up until you fall or I die trying..." -breaks the arrow in half-
---
-he sees Alph and Yang coming up with team formations on the fly-
Kama: "...........You. Are. Annoying
---
Drakkon: "Ah, so that yellow one is the responsible for the Black Dragon to fail..."

Remember that one time Yang wrecked a Megazord Trini piloted with ease? I was frankly mad of that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
LOL
At least this one looks cute and tame rather than fanservice imo. Also funny that she's floating upside down that lake.
Claude would be proud. :V

Jack: "Yes? We really think that!"
---
LMAO
-Who dares diminish Winter like that?!- >:V
---
Koragg: "Your canine is becoming preditable" -shot a beam at him while attempting to block the Throwing Sickle-
---
-She hugs him back-
It's definitely tame, so overall it's fine. And I suppose the horror theme might make sense if this alternate counterpart still has eldritch powers.

(...So, we can be both?)

(Duh. I'm not sure why you haven't figured that out yet, Hurricane. :p)

___

"Anyone of any age can own and love an Aloaln Vulpix like her!"
___

Specter: (He has a means to counter almost everything we can throw at him...)

"Double Team!"

"Rock Slide!"

___

"It's precious."

"What do the other Servants think of the sight?"

Jaune: "... How blunt..."
---
-ABSOLUTELY-
"This game has a good sense of humor :p"

___

"What she does?"

---
-but it was too late...-

---

---

-Aaaaaaand Ainz beated the angel with a spell. The generic bad guy be like "wut"-

-Then Ainz takes his mask off to reveal he's a lich and thanks him for allowing him to see a bit of how combat is in this world... Before ordering Albedo to destroy him-

-------

-------
-------

We called it.

___

And I suppose your next move is to stop me in my tracks?

"What Digi said."
___

"Fortunately for Jenny, she can also change at will in any situation."

"She swaps out her hammer for a battleaxe, which is both sharper and gives her more range, allowing her to land a hit with it sooner than most other ARMS would. The Megaton remains."

___

"So... this shield :V"

"He seems to be most vulnerable whenever he teleports around, as there's usually brief pause after he teleport about five times in a row."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It's definitely tame, so overall it's fine. And I suppose the horror theme might make sense if this alternate counterpart still has eldritch powers.

(...So, we can be both?)

(Duh. I'm not sure why you haven't figured that out yet, Hurricane. :p)

___

"Anyone of any age can own and love an Aloaln Vulpix like her!"
___

Specter: (He has a means to counter almost everything we can throw at him...)

"Double Team!"

"Rock Slide!"

___

"It's precious."

"What do the other Servants think of the sight?"
I see she still has keyhole forehead, so most likely. :p

Jack: "You already are! Right?"

Bunyan: "I think so"
---
-Exactly! HMPH!-

-Back to the villa tho-
---
-It's almost like the shield was sentient-

Koragg: "Uthe Sastos!" -he... disappeared?-

-Then Moana felt she was struck-
---
Gareth/Paris: That's cute...
Salome/Roberts: We should let them have the moment.
Chen Gong: I wonder what's for dinner here...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I see she still has keyhole forehead, so most likely. :p

Jack: "You already are! Right?"

Bunyan: "I think so"
---
-Exactly! HMPH!-

-Back to the villa tho-
---
-It's almost like the shield was sentient-

Koragg: "Uthe Sastos!" -he... disappeared?-

-Then Moana felt she was struck-
---
Gareth/Paris: That's cute...
Salome/Roberts: We should let them have the moment.
Chen Gong: I wonder what's for dinner here...
)...Well, thanks, then.)

"Seems he'll accept that."

___

"That's totally how they'd react if someone actually said that tho...If the person had condescending intent, at least :p"

"Lusamine can almost piece a picture together in her mind...A faint image of such a Pokemon being lovingly held by an early adolescent girl who's outfit bears a similar color scheme to the Vulpix by sheer coincidence..."

"...Even more coincidentally, the colors even more closely resemble those of the primary outfit Lusamine wears..."
___

(OW! What the?)

(How'd she get hit?) "Looking and sniffing around for the source of the attack."

___

"Even after hearing that dark and remorseful tale, little Lancer still really cares about Charlotte..."

"LOL"

"Chen Gong's ship sails in the morning :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "...........You. Are. Annoying
---
Drakkon: "Ah, so that yellow one is the responsible for the Black Dragon to fail..."

Remember that one time Yang wrecked a Megazord Trini piloted with ease? I was frankly mad of that.
Azura: "How about you actually try and stop me then?"
---
Yang: -didn't hear while fighting-

Now's your chance to make Yang lose an arm then :^)

-------

-------
-------

We called it.

___

"What Digi said."
___

"She swaps out her hammer for a battleaxe, which is both sharper and gives her more range, allowing her to land a hit with it sooner than most other ARMS would. The Megaton remains."

___

"He seems to be most vulnerable whenever he teleports around, as there's usually brief pause after he teleport about five times in a row."
Zelda: "It was obvious."
---
Blake: I'm on it!

Kanna: -looking at Kama, smiling-
---
-Coyle enhanced her charging blasts with Psycho Power, which will make the resulting projectiles extremely unstable, explosive and damaging-
---
Byleth: "I'll need some cover!"

"This game has a good sense of humor :p"

___

"What she does?"
-it truly does :p-
---
-use fire Dust to throw fiery blasts-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's ready, yay!-
---
-the clash of elements is overwhelming-
"Din lady warns him about tea's temperature...Before insisting the temperature is not that hot and that they drink it already."

"It's described as burning...but pretty good other than that. :V"
___

"She hopes this is enough to keep it at bay and ultimately take it down, but will it overcome the attacks to make it's own move?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Din lady warns him about tea's temperature...Before insisting the temperature is not that hot and that they drink it already."

"It's described as burning...but pretty good other than that. :V"
___

"She hopes this is enough to keep it at bay and ultimately take it down, but will it overcome the attacks to make it's own move?"
Jaune: "..." :lol:
---
-of course it will, going for a sword attack!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "..." :lol:
---
-of course it will, going for a sword attack!-
"Then the dino lady says it's funny that he chose that particular tea...even though it was the only option the game gave."

"Regardless, it's because that tea was Silver Flower Tea. It's the king's favorite."
___

(Keep your distance, I'm gonna try to limit it's sight!)

"Winter hops out of the way of the sword and uses Mist around the Arma Gigas!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Then the dino lady says it's funny that he chose that particular tea...even though it was the only option the game gave."

"Regardless, it's because that tea was Silver Flower Tea. It's the king's favorite."
___

(Keep your distance, I'm gonna try to limit it's sight!)

"Winter hops out of the way of the sword and uses Mist around the Arma Gigas!"
Jaune: "Huh... I wonder if that'll matter..."
---
-it's effective!-

Arma Gigas: -flailing his sword around, unable to see-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
)...Well, thanks, then.)

"Seems he'll accept that."

___

"That's totally how they'd react if someone actually said that tho...If the person had condescending intent, at least :p"

"Lusamine can almost piece a picture together in her mind...A faint image of such a Pokemon being lovingly held by an early adolescent girl who's outfit bears a similar color scheme to the Vulpix by sheer coincidence..."

"...Even more coincidentally, the colors even more closely resemble those of the primary outfit Lusamine wears..."
___

(OW! What the?)

(How'd she get hit?) "Looking and sniffing around for the source of the attack."

___

"Even after hearing that dark and remorseful tale, little Lancer still really cares about Charlotte..."

"LOL"

"Chen Gong's ship sails in the morning :V"
Jack: "Better now?"
-----
-Absolutely- :p

-And the outfit... Somehow resembles a... No, it likely doesn't has to do with that horrible Ultra Beast that fused with her, or at least she hopes...-
-----
-It's Koragg again?!-

-He repeated that short chant, then tried to pull the same with Scáthach, who blocked his blow-

Scáthach: "Teleportation, huh?"

Koragg: "Not bad for a witch..."
-----
-She's shown her more care in little than his father in so long-

-It's clear he's the Token Evil Teammate- :V
We called it.

___

"What Digi said."
___

___

---

---
-Coyle enhanced her charging blasts with Psycho Power, which will make the resulting projectiles extremely unstable, explosive and damaging-
---
-Albedo and Ainz are later shown to be walkig back to Nazarick at night, and the former asks him why he changed his name. Ainz responds he wants to start to spread his influence throught the land, using it as an excuse for saving the village-

-The reason? His guild was amongst the most powerful in the game, so if other players are also in this world, they are likely to recognise it and he'll be able to find them-

-She takes it as "ah so he wants to take over the world"-

Osakabehime: "Well, his words are easier to interpret it that way this time..."
------------
Atalanta: Quick, it seems Toffee wants him! "I know I can't defeat you... But at least I can try to distract you, even if I was to perish"

Kama: "Now, little girl, what you say about getting your mother to me~?"
------------
-da Vinci and Eleonora, mind controled, wonder if to interfere-
------------
Guifei: "I'll try to get you!" -tries to hit after he teleported-
---

Kama: "Eeeh? Really? Are you seriously saying that? Sigh, fine fine. Then...

Waning Affection Is not Love
Kama Sammohana"

---------------------------
-Drakkon just casually walks to where they are, sword in hand-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "Eeeh? Really? Are you seriously saying that? Sigh, fine fine. Then...

Waning Affection Is not Love
Kama Sammohana"

---------------------------
-Drakkon just casually walks to where they are, sword in hand-
-when looking again, she would see Azura had not yet fallen... and the reason was very clear, as all the arrows were stuck on two swords-

1597446055302.png 1597446067868.png
---
-wanting to kill?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: ".......You....You somehow managed to project two Divine Constructs?!"
---
-Absolutely-

Vita: "You again?"
-they're actually replicas, but they're convincing enough to be mistaken for the real deal-

Azura: "You realize who you're up against now?"
---
Yang: "Great, another jerk too chicken to show his face."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-----

-And the outfit... Somehow resembles a... No, it likely doesn't has to do with that horrible Ultra Beast that fused with her, or at least she hopes...-
-----
-It's Koragg again?!-

-He repeated that short chant, then tried to pull the same with Scáthach, who blocked his blow-

-----
(...Yeah, I think so.)
___

"Although the resemblance to the Ultra Beast is strong..."
___

"Used the distraction to Bite Koragg."
___

"A much better care take than hisnFather by far..."

Jaune: "Hey!" :glare:
---
-Weiss also landed a few fire blasts-

-but the Arma Gigas still stands-
"Though she partly retracts that statement a few seconds later and starts telling a story about the king to clarify what she means."
___

"Used the boost from a glyph to land some aerial attacks."

---

---

---
---
-----

-----
-It's Koragg again?!-

-----

-It's clear he's the Token Evil Teammate- :V

-Albedo and Ainz are later shown to be walkig back to Nazarick at night, and the former asks him why he changed his name. Ainz responds he wants to start to spread his influence throught the land, using it as an excuse for saving the village-

-The reason? His guild was amongst the most powerful in the game, so if other players are also in this world, they are likely to recognise it and he'll be able to find them-

-She takes it as "ah so he wants to take over the world"-

Osakabehime: "Well, his words are easier to interpret it that way this time..."
------------
Atalanta: Quick, it seems Toffee wants him! "I know I can't defeat you... But at least I can try to distract you, even if I was to perish"

Kama: "Now, little girl, what you say about getting your mother to me~?"
------------
-da Vinci and Eleonora, mind controled, wonder if to interfere-
------------
Guifei: "I'll try to get you!" -tries to hit after he teleported-
At least he started off his quest with a good deed...
___

"He's after Orion's power.."

(I'll stay by your side, Ata. I cannot afford to fear him anymore...)

A noble act. Let's see just how well the teachings of a goddess have paid off...
"Smirks as he fires off a negative magic beam at them

___

"LONG-RANGED BATTLEACE PUNCH!"
___

"Buff Frog lifts and throws some furniture to act as shields and ground cover for Byleth"

"The Snatcher looks weaker after being struck by Gufei again..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they're actually replicas, but they're convincing enough to be mistaken for the real deal-

Azura: "You realize who you're up against now?"
---
Yang: "Great, another jerk too chicken to show his face."
Kama: "Maybe, maybe... But you are no Grand Servant..." -various copies of herself appear-
---
Drakkon: "You are the Miss that destroyed the Black Dragon. Admittedly it was unused in so long, maintenance lacking..."

I'm still mad :V
(...Yeah, I think so.)
___

"Although the resemblance to the Ultra Beast is strong..."
___

"Used the distraction to Bite Koragg."
___

"A much better care take than hisnFather by far..."
-His Trainer headpatted-
---
-She wants to ignore that, but can't...-
---