• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Courier is nice-
--
-yes :V- all three

-and it works-
"VERY NICE"

"Even claiming that the player got the captain a generic bone with a bow wrapped on it as a gift, falsely assuming the captain likes receiving them as gifts. She still awkwardly thanks the player for it though."
___

You said one of them, but okay :V"

"If it only froze one of the three, she keeps her guard up to cover for Weiss, assuming she'll attack next."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "She wouldn't fall for your schemes! She's better than this!" -one Azura suplexed a Kama because strength growth joke-
---
Weiss: "I... I'm fine..." -lie-
Kama: "Is that the-" -the Kama disappeared- "...Huh, so you are a gorilla too, who would have thought"
---
Rin: "No, you are not!"
-Vita smashing some-
(Sh-Shut up...N-Not you, Jack, just your friend...)

(Don't mind him. He's way nicer than he wants anyone to believe. :p)
___

An entire region, I believe...
___

"Rockruff is struck by this since he wasn't expecting an attack from the shield of all things."

___

So your Father didn't care much for you, either...

"Now he really relates to her..."
Alice: "So yes, a tsundere! A tsundere!"
---
Lusamine: "Alolan... Alola?"
---
-Scáthach is angered and changed back to being a Lancer-
---
Charlotte: "Nope. But I don't complain, my cousin and I were close, and I was too young to understand things back then"
It'd be downright illogical for no other players besides him to have been logged in at the time this transition happened.
___

"Booming laughter"

My loyal monsters will never allow harm to come to me.

(Don't be so sure of it...)

"Has seen some of those same monsters back off from fighting by now."

___

"Nora tries to blast them with her laser cannon, deliberately taking cover in an area too tight for the Hedloks to follow her."

"Jenny maintains a hammer on one hand, and on the other..."

View attachment 282154

"...She equips a mace-like weapon that Master Mummy would be jealous of :V"
___

"Moon actually turned into Butterfly form and carried Lily while dodging the attacks in mid-air."

"Marco has seem some extensive combat experience for an ordinary human teen, but even he's not able to avoid bullet hells on this level, so he had to take cover."

"Seeing as Byleth won't relent even if it costs her, and that he's already vulnerable to damage courtesy of Guifei, the Snatcher decides to buy himself some time by disappearing and sending out shadowy clones of everyone present. Ran also concerns him since she's evading everything with ease compared to everyone else, who either can't hurt him without getting hurt in the process or otherwise need to block some of his attacks, but he's got a minute to not worry about her or, in fact, any of them."

"The dark clones are physically identical to their real counterparts in every way except for the fact that they're covered by purple shadows and have angry-looking glowing yellow eyes."
Zelda: "Agreed?"
---
-Kamui is still sad-
---
Coyle: -sprouts extra arms from her shoulder pads, but rather than using Lokjaws, she uses these-

View attachment 282155
---
Byleth: "Guifei! More flames!"
-As well, Momonga decided to present himself... but at the moment he named himself Ainz Ooal Gown. The name of his guild-

Osakabehime: "So that's why Google results call him that"
---
-Her sisters... Where are her other sisters?! And Kanna!-
---
-Eleonora tried to shoot missiles as the other Hedlok took over mother-

-the Caster Leonardo da Vinci is now hovering-
---
-The damages Guifei tried to summon more flames per her new friend's request, still up and ready to go, as Ran shot various projectiles, mentally debating if to use her last Spell Card or not-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"VERY NICE"

"Even claiming that the player got the captain a generic bone with a bow wrapped on it as a gift, falsely assuming the captain likes receiving them as gifts. She still awkwardly thanks the player for it though."
___

You said one of them, but okay :V"

"If it only froze one of the three, she keeps her guard up to cover for Weiss, assuming she'll attack next."
Jaune: "COURIER!"
---
-Lancer just flew over, Borbatusk is frozen, Arma Gigas acts as a final boss and therefore will be summoned later- :p

Weiss: -threw icicles at the Lancer-

Kama: "Is that the-" -the Kama disappeared- "...Huh, so you are a gorilla too, who would have thought"
---
Rin: "No, you are not!"
-Vita smashing some-
-Mysterious Woman strikes with her axe-
---
Weiss: "Huh?"

-Yang too, maybe even having team formations with Alph?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alice: "So yes, a tsundere! A tsundere!"
---
Lusamine: "Alolan... Alola?"
---
-Scáthach is angered and changed back to being a Lancer-
---
Charlotte: "Nope. But I don't complain, my cousin and I were close, and I was too young to understand things back then"
(Ugh...)
___

Alola. Correct.
___

"Rockruff gets back up and growls at Koragg."

"Moana is also ready to fight"
___

Oh, okay! Were they like a big sibling to you?

Jaune: "COURIER!"
---
-Lancer just flew over, Borbatusk is frozen, Arma Gigas acts as a final boss and therefore will be summoned later- :p

Weiss: -threw icicles at the Lancer-
"Courier then decides to make the hangout private by making the subtle exit of cartoonishly jumping out the nearest closed window and breaking it in the process."
___

"While Winter pelted it with Ice Shards."

"She's keeping an eye on the boar should it thaw."

Zelda: "Agreed?"
---
-Kamui is still sad-
---
Coyle: -sprouts extra arms from her shoulder pads, but rather than using Lokjaws, she uses these-

View attachment 282155
---
Byleth: "Guifei! More flames!"
-As well, Momonga decided to present himself... but at the moment he named himself Ainz Ooal Gown. The name of his guild-

---
---

---
-The damages Guifei tried to summon more flames per her new friend's request, still up and ready to go, as Ran shot various projectiles, mentally debating if to use her last Spell Card or not-
Oh, that makes sense!
___

The King and Heshima were unreplied, Digi. :p

___

"Nora was forced to run away with all of those missiles in sight."

"Jenny launches her hammer arm!"
___

"The shadow clones dodge everything while taunting them, yet never attacking in return."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Courier then decides to make the hangout private by making the subtle exit of cartoonishly jumping out the nearest closed window and breaking it in the process."
___

"While Winter pelted it with Ice Shards."

"She's keeping an eye on the boar should it thaw."
Jaune: "..."
---
-the Lancer Queen is very agile and avoids most projectiles-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---
Oh, that makes sense!
___

___

___

"The shadow clones dodge everything while taunting them, yet never attacking in return."
Zelda: "The name will probably stick."
---
Kamui: "I... I want to see if my family is alright!"
---
-Coyle uses the Lokjaws to block the hammer while punching the Parabolas, which have homing capabilities... but also slow down when getting close, which could throw Jenny off when trying to dodge them-
---
-with the clones burning, Byleth uses her whipsword's sheer range for attacks-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Ugh...)
___

Alola. Correct.
___

"Rockruff gets back up and growls at Koragg."

"Moana is also ready to fight"
___

Oh, okay! Were they like a big sibling to you?
Alice: "I think it's cute!"
---
Lusamine: "So there's a region called that..."
---
-A horse also arrived, to their surprise-
---
Charlotte: "Yep! But I lived in some turbulent times...The monarchy of my country was selfish, regressive, they did nothing more than being a trouble for everyone I knew..."
Oh, that makes sense!
___

___

___

---
---
-Coyle uses the Lokjaws to block the hammer while punching the Parabolas, which have homing capabilities... but also slow down when getting close, which could throw Jenny off when trying to dodge them-
---
Osakabehime: "I'm sure it will..."

-There's still some of the religious order ready to slaughter the townsfolf, and Gazeff decides to cofront them. Momonga, or now better said Ainz, gives him a horn that he tells him to use if in trouble, which Gazef assures him about-
--------
Atalanta: "...They don't look like so"

Tiki: "I'll bring you to them..." -how Kanna?-
--------
-da Vinci is attempting to track her-
--------
-Ran still shooting, while Guifei trues to lit them on fire-
-which led to a sneak attack from the young one-
---
Weiss: "I'll be fine..."

-one such tactics being to throw two Rangers in a way so they hit each other-
Kama: "ACK! Dirty tricks~! I'm so glad to see~!"
---
Rin: "Still..."

-Knocking both Sentries unconscious-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The other arc stuff and the anime club had blank replies, Digital Hazard Digital Hazard

Alice: "I think it's cute!"
---
Lusamine: "So there's a region called that..."
---
-A horse also arrived, to their surprise-
---
Charlotte: "Yep! But I lived in some turbulent times...The monarchy of my country was selfish, regressive, they did nothing more than being a trouble for everyone I knew..."
(I'm not supposed to be cute!)
___

Correct, there is...
___

(Horsey?)

(Keep your guard up. It could easily be a threat in it's own right.)
___

"Patxi would immediately defend Marie if they were around."

Another not so-good monarchy...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The other arc stuff and the anime club had blank replies, Digital Hazard Digital Hazard

(I'm not supposed to be cute!)
___

Correct, there is...
___

(Horsey?)

(Keep your guard up. It could easily be a threat in it's own right.)
___

"Patxi would immediately defend Marie if they were around."

Another not so-good monarchy...
FIXED

Bunyan/Alice: "You're not?"
---
Lusamine: Was that my home...?
---
-It looks like this, and runs to Koragg's side-

Koragg: "This is Catastros, my companion"
---
-Yeah, but alas-

Charlotte: "So a coup d'etat happened, and the monarchy was executed, leading to a new government of democracy. But..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
FIXED

Bunyan/Alice: "You're not?"
---
Lusamine: Was that my home...?
---
-It looks like this, and runs to Koragg's side-

Koragg: "This is Catastros, my companion"
---
-Yeah, but alas-

Charlotte: "So a coup d'etat happened, and the monarchy was executed, leading to a new government of democracy. But..."
(Yeah! I'm supposed to be cool!)
___

"It would explain why this oceanic world and island environment she's in right now seems so fondly familiar to her..."
___

(It could pass as a Pokemon or even a Digimon...)

(If he's your companion, then he's probably bad news!) "Growling"

"Specter Knight didn't hesitate to throw his scythe at Koragg again while the Wolf Knight spoke."
___

But what? Did something bad happen...?

---
---
---

-There's still some of the religious order ready to slaughter the townsfolf, and Gazeff decides to cofront them. Momonga, or now better said Ainz, gives him a horn that he tells him to use if in trouble, which Gazef assures him about-
--------

--------
--------
Intriguing! Maybe he'll defend this town again if it comes down to it!
___

"The monsters are questioning why they had to do this, but even if they had an epiphany right now, they would be too weak to turn on the King."

Because without me, you would have no kingdom at all, and the war to shroud the worlds in darkness and take vengeance upon the Lightners will be lost! Do not question my authority! "Still on the run"

(...At this rate, the monsters seem to be the least loyal soldiers among all of the Alliance. Or, at least, the most willing to defy orders and back down from a fight...)
___

"Dr. Wakeman runs fast :V"

"And it does since she wasn't expecting it, knocking her down for a second before she swiftly gets back up."
___

"The clones shout a few more taunts before the Snatcher himself reappears."

"He now starts casting three runes that explode into colorful columns of magic in a circular pattern across the room, again accompanied by toxic shockwaves and energy projectiles with each completed rune."

"He also casts several red runes that erupt into the fiery dark and red colums in rapid succession around the area, specifically targeting Byleth. It's pretty much the same attack he used in previous fights, but now it moves several times as fast as it previously did."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Except in the captain's case it's because Courier normally NAILS the landing. :V"

___

"In this state it should have a harder time landing attacks and may even injure itself attempting to do so."
-LMAO-
---
-which it does because it's mindless-

Kama: "ACK! Dirty tricks~! I'm so glad to see~!"
---
Rin: "Still..."

-Knocking both Sentries unconscious-
Azura: "You won't see them for long." :glare:
---
Weiss: "...Don't worry too much..."

Yang: -fist bumps Alph-

--------

--------
--------
___

"The monsters are questioning why they had to do this, but even if they had an epiphany right now, they would be too weak to turn on the King."

Because without me, you would have no kingdom at all, and the war to shroud the worlds in darkness and take vengeance upon the Lightners will be lost! Do not question my authority! "Still on the run"

(...At this rate, the monsters seem to be the least loyal soldiers among all of the Alliance. Or, at least, the most willing to defy orders and back down from a fight...)
___

"And it does since she wasn't expecting it, knocking her down for a second before she swiftly gets back up."
___

"He now starts casting three runes that explode into colorful columns of magic in a circular pattern across the room, again accompanied by toxic shockwaves and energy projectiles with each completed rune."

"He also casts several red runes that erupt into the fiery dark and red colums in rapid succession around the area, specifically targeting Byleth. It's pretty much the same attack he used in previous fights, but now it moves several times as fast as it previously did."
Zelda: "Are you sure?"
---
-Kanna is actually fighting things really well, using the stone that Tamamo enhanced to make herself a notable threat-

Kamui: "Thanks, Tiki..."
---
Dr. Coyle: "You dare question the superiority of ARMS?!" :glare:

Hedlok: -actually having a moment of independant thought by giving the da Vincis the suggestion to grab Coyle right now-
---
Sothis: BYLETH! -casts the Sothis Shield spell on her (which I'm sure I showed before), which will help lessen the damage from Byleth's recklessness-

-unfortunately, the Snatcher could see Sothis' spirit-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-LMAO-
---
-which it does because it's mindless-
"Either way, the captain of the royal guard seems convinced that the player is only here to rub their victory in her face and make her feel humiliated for it."

"Just as in the actual game, the player can select "Yes" or "No" in response. :p"
___

"With the Queen L:ancer unable to effectively fight back, Winter uses Aurora Beam on the frozen Boarbatusk!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Either way, the captain of the royal guard seems convinced that the player is only here to rub their victory in her face and make her feel humiliated for it."

"Just as in the actual game, the player can select "Yes" or "No" in response. :p"
___

"With the Queen L:ancer unable to effectively fight back, Winter uses Aurora Beam on the frozen Boarbatusk!"
-No is selected-
---
-CRITICAL HIT-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Yeah! I'm supposed to be cool!)
___

"It would explain why this oceanic world and island environment she's in right now seems so fondly familiar to her..."
___

(It could pass as a Pokemon or even a Digimon...)

(If he's your companion, then he's probably bad news!) "Growling"

"Specter Knight didn't hesitate to throw his scythe at Koragg again while the Wolf Knight spoke."
___

But what? Did something bad happen...?
Alice/Bunyan: "But you look cute..."
---
Lusamine: I wonder, how it looks like?
---
-Blocked with shield and returned with beam-
---
Charlotte: "There was still discrimination... My people were still in the worst of conditions. I believed the biggest cause was a journalist in favor of the radical Jacobins, who practically encouraged a public stir.

...I snuck into his home and killed him"
___

___

___

---
-Kanna is actually fighting things really well, using the stone that Tamamo enhanced to make herself a notable threat-

---

Hedlok: -actually having a moment of independant thought by giving the da Vincis the suggestion to grab Coyle right now-
---
Sothis: BYLETH! -casts the Sothis Shield spell on her (which I'm sure I showed before), which will help lessen the damage from Byleth's recklessness-

Hayate: "Well, we can hope at least"

-Gazef saw the one commanding the attack is a dangerous indiviual he once knew, who is now summining accurate biblical angels as an assassin for the religion-
--------
-One of Kama's child bodies shoot an arrow at her direction-
Tiki: "Get on my back, all of you" -transforms-

Atalanta: "They don't seem as loyal as you claim" -after all, while Sentries aren't into it either, it's that or be killed for them-
--------
-And the youngest one does as such...-
--------
-Even Ran was taking a harder time dodging, a bit tired over the fritz and everything that went on the day-

-Guifei takes advantage of the fact that he looked Sothis to attack-

Guifei: "Imperial edict. High Priest of Mount Penglai. Yang Taizhen is departing. The Purple Forbidden Enclosure, bring here the troops of the Feathered Forest who release the emperor of the North Gate of the Military Camp...

Ia, ph'nglui mglw'nafh Fomalhaut n'gha-ghaa naf'lthag!

Marital Vows of Rainbow Skirts and Feather Robes
Geishōui Hiyokurenri!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Unreplied, Digi

"She responds with utter sarcasm, and a threat that she would best the player up if they weren't her houseguest."
___

(Confusion's over, it can fight again!)
---
Weiss: "I can see that!" -ready to fight-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alice/Bunyan: "But you look cute..."
---
Lusamine: I wonder, how it looks like?
---
-Blocked with shield and returned with beam-
---
Charlotte: "There was still discrimination... My people were still in the worst of conditions. I believed the biggest cause was a journalist in favor of the radical Jacobins, who practically encouraged a public stir.

...I snuck into his home and killed him"
(N-No I don't!)

"Yes he does, and so
does his brother:p"
___

"Probably bigger and grander than this little isle..."
___

"TELEPORT!"

"Rock Tomb!"
___

You did? He must've been a really evil bad guy...

---
Weiss: "I can see that!" -ready to fight-
"Then Courier comes back and uses reverse psychology to claim the dino lady isn't up to the challenge of being the player's friend."

"It works perfectly."

___

(Can you give me a boost?) "Also ready to fight"

---

---

---

-Gazeff saw the one commanding the attack is a dangerous indiviual he once knew, who is now summining accurate biblical angels as an assassin for the religion-
--------

Atalanta: "They don't seem as loyal as you claim" -after all, while Sentries aren't into it either, it's that or be killed for them-
--------
--------
-Even Ran was taking a harder time dodging, a bit tired over the fritz and everything that went on the day-

Guifei: "Imperial edict. High Priest of Mount Penglai. Yang Taizhen is departing. The Purple Forbidden Enclosure, bring here the troops of the Feathered Forest who release the emperor of the North Gate of the Military Camp...

Marital Vows of Rainbow Skirts and Feather Robes
Geishōui Hiyokurenri!"

"Alphys is worried, now..."
___

"The monsters don't have that threat over their heads..."

...My truly loyal soldiers will fight for me and our cause at any cost. These ones you see are weak.

"Growling"
___

Hey, I'm offerinf you a fair fight, aren't I?

"Then Ela"

Hey! Running away again alresdy?!

___

"He is severally injured by this, and it pauses his attacks for a fee moments."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-Gazeff saw the one commanding the attack is a dangerous indiviual he once knew, who is now summining accurate biblical angels as an assassin for the religion-
--------

--------
--------

___

...My truly loyal soldiers will fight for me and our cause at any cost. These ones you see are weak.

"Growling"
___

"Then Ela"

___

Zelda: "Oh dear..."
---
Kanna: -dodged!-

-Kamui does-
---
Coyle: "WHOAAAAAA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Hedlok: -growls in its own language-

Coyle: "She mocked ARMS! I have to show her!" -put inside the Shadow Border-
---
Byleth: -performs her signature technique, the Sublime Heaven, which consists of a flurry of whip strikes-

"Then Courier comes back and uses reverse psychology to claim the dino lady isn't up to the challenge of being the player's friend."

"It works perfectly."

___

(Can you give me a boost?) "Also ready to fight"
-WHOA-
---
Weiss: "Of course!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
---

Kama: "Do you think so... Margaretha~?"

Mata Hari: -Voice is heard from somewhere- "You will finish her soon, my beloved...~"
---
-Rin is worried-

Alph: "...I like your style" :p -fist bumps-
(N-No I don't!)

"Yes he does, and so
does his brother:p"
___

"Probably bigger and grander than this little isle..."
___

"TELEPORT!"

"Rock Tomb!"
___

You did? He must've been a really evil bad guy...
Jack: "I too think you're cute..."
---
-If it's a whole region, it has to...-
---
-Koragg gets on his horse and they evade it-
---
Charlotte: "Of course discovered, and then executed by Charles-Henri Sanson. I was 24 then..."
-But she must be proud of having taken such guy down... Right?-
___

"Growling"
___

"Then Ela"

___

---

-Kamui does-
---

---
Byleth: -performs her signature technique, the Sublime Heaven, which consists of a flurry of whip strikes-
Medea: "...T-They really got the voice actor of Dio Brando for this generic villain..."

-The guy summons various angels, but Gazef didn't gave up!-

-Then he was damanged-
-----
Atalanta: "So that's how it is... Heshima, go look for Spartacus. Tell him we found an oppressor"

-And another towards Kanna-
-So does Shirou-
-----
-Eleonora places her inside the Shadow Border and drives, as da Vinci made an explosion to distract before she leaped in-
-----
-Shooting by Ran!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jack: "I too think you're cute..."
---
-If it's a whole region, it has to...-
---
-Koragg gets on his horse and they evade it-
---
Charlotte: "Of course discovered, and then executed by Charles-Henri Sanson. I was 24 then..."
-But she must be proud of having taken such guy down... Right?-
(...Fine, I guess I can look cute...)
___

"It's a big step forward since this revelation offers plenty of insight on where she once lived."

"Although, it still doesn't necessarily explain why that one particular Alolan Pokemon stood out to her..."
___

"Moana sends a Twister and multiple Aqua Jets their way!"

"Meanwhile, Rockruff gives chase!"
___

But you gave your old life to take down an evil guy! You must have been proud! Right?

---

-Kamui does-
---

---
Medea: "...T-They really got the voice actor of Dio Brando for this generic villain..."

-Then he was damanged-
-----
Atalanta: "So that's how it is... Heshima, go look for Spartacus. Tell him we found an oppressor"

-So does Shirou-
-----
-Eleonora places her inside the Shadow Border and drives, as da Vinci made an explosion to distract before she leaped in-
-----
-Shooting by Ran!-
Wait, that's Dio's voice actor?!
___

"Nods" (Understood. If anyone will give this mad king a relentless chase until he's overthrown or worse, it's him.)

I shall fear no being made to serve a Master...

A wise decision, your majesty.

"...Of all their enemies to confront them right now..."

____

NO!

"Jet boosters activated."

Get back here, Coyle! If you leave now, you officially forfeit the match, and that means I win!

"Doing whatever it takes to hurt Coyle's ego if it means preventing da Vinci and especially Ela from being taken away."

___

"He teleports around frantically to avoid the attacks, casting five spark projectiles that split off in different directions and travel at high speeds with each teleport."

"Beakers full of explosive blue-colored concoctions start hovering near the ceiling again as well, and numerous individual runes on the ground mark the exact spots they'll each be launched to."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Now dino lady is DETERMINED to be the player's best friend."
___

"Resdy for a glyph boost!"
LMAO
---
-she gets one that boosts her speed-

Kama: "Do you think so... Margaretha~?"

Mata Hari: -Voice is heard from somewhere- "You will finish her soon, my beloved...~"
---
-Rin is worried-

Alph: "...I like your style" :p -fist bumps-
Azura: "W-What...?"
---
-how worried?-

Yang: "You're not too bad either." :p

-Then he was damanged-
-----

-So does Shirou-
-----
-----
-Shooting by Ran!-
___

"Nods" (Understood. If anyone will give this mad king a relentless chase until he's overthrown or worse, it's him.)

____

NO!

Get back here, Coyle! If you leave now, you officially forfeit the match, and that means I win!

"Doing whatever it takes to hurt Coyle's ego if it means preventing da Vinci and especially Ela from being taken away."

___

"He teleports around frantically to avoid the attacks, casting five spark projectiles that split off in different directions and travel at high speeds with each teleport."

"Beakers full of explosive blue-colored concoctions start hovering near the ceiling again as well, and numerous individual runes on the ground mark the exact spots they'll each be launched to."
Waste of talent...
---
Kanna: -hoping her Servants can help!-
---
Coyle: "WHAT?!"

-unfortunately, the focus on Coyle probably made her forget Springtron is still in the fight, and was trying to grab her from afar-
---
Byleth: "That's annoying..."

Sothis: I fear my Divine Pulses may not be as potent as before due to the fritz... but I could try it once.

Byleth: We'll keep it for a life or death scenario then.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I might get busy tomorrow
(...Fine, I guess I can look cute...)
___

"It's a big step forward since this revelation offers plenty of insight on where she once lived."

"Although, it still doesn't necessarily explain why that one particular Alolan Pokemon stood out to her..."
___

"Moana sends a Twister and multiple Aqua Jets their way!"

"Meanwhile, Rockruff gives chase!"
___

But you gave your old life to take down an evil guy! You must have been proud! Right?
Jack: "I'm happy you agree!"
---
-Moreso than any other Pokémon she's seen so far...-
---
-Koragg blocking with shield, while trying to trap them in a magic circle-
---
Charlotte: "........" -closes her eyes for a moment before responding- "Without that assassination, I would have never been summoned as a Servant. But that assassination should not have gone down in history. This was what I thought: If that person dies, the world and society will surely improve.

―――How stupid.

I wish I had failed. I wish I had been killed instead. I should have changed my mind on the way and gone back. I am a murderer. I am an assassin. A hopeless sinner..."
___

____

NO!

___

Waste of talent...
---
---

-unfortunately, the focus on Coyle probably made her forget Springtron is still in the fight, and was trying to grab her from afar-
---

Sothis: I fear my Divine Pulses may not be as potent as before due to the fritz... but I could try it once.

-Gazef uses the item Ainz gave him, and ends warped back to the village, with Ainz and Albedo taking his place in the fight-

Osakabehime: "Welp, the bad guy's gonna die..."

Medea: "Agreed, Wilson..."
------
Atalanta: "...Toffee..."

-Abby is still in the infirmary and Illya can't fight as well as usual because Caster-
------
-Oh boi- :V
------
-Ran is struck by one of the ceiling explosions-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I might get busy tomorrow

Jack: "I'm happy you agree!"
---
-Moreso than any other Pokémon she's seen so far...-
---
-Koragg blocking with shield, while trying to trap them in a magic circle-
---
Charlotte: "........" -closes her eyes for a moment before responding- "Without that assassination, I would have never been summoned as a Servant. But that assassination should not have gone down in history. This was what I thought: If that person dies, the world and society will surely improve.

―――How stupid.

I wish I had failed. I wish I had been killed instead. I should have changed my mind on the way and gone back. I am a murderer. I am an assassin. A hopeless sinner..."
Got it. Going to be fairly busy tomorrow and even more so on Saturday myself, so no worries just in case you do end up being busy tomorrow.

(Why does everyone think we look cute, anyway?)
___

"It almost reminds her of the same innocence she felt upon seeing the bouquet of lily flowers Gaster gave her..."
___

"Rockruff didn't stop his pursuit and took to the air to use Rock Throw."

Specter: Stay on the move! "Saw the magic circle in question"
___

"Lancer looks sad, now That's the most basic way to describe it, because he's still a kid and, after looking up to Charlotte for quite a while, now, and having never seen or heard her act like this...He doesn't know what to feel or how to respond...."

"...All he knows, is that he still feels bad for her...As confusing as this story and Charlotte's sheer regret and pain felt from it may seem to Lancer, it doesn't change the fact that he still cares about her..."

Waste of talent...
---
---

---

-Gazef uses the item Ainz gave him, and ends warped back to the village, with Ainz and Albedo taking his place in the fight-

------

-Abby is still in the infirmary and Illya can't fight as well as usual because Caster-
------
------
Maybe he's just a guest star? Those happen every now and then...

___

"The King of Spades' anger began to disappear, and his expression quickly transformed into a smirk."

Hello, Archer of Red.

"Although frightened, Heshima managed to keep his composure, refusing to give into fear and let it get the best of him this time. He has to see this monster fall, one way or another."

"Standing his ground." (What do you want, lizard?)

I see your pet still doesn't like me. It'd be unfair for me to blame him.
___

Yeah, that's right! Every second you spend on that ship is one second closer to you forfeiting the match!

"Unfortunately, it did catch her off-guard."

A-And sending some soldier of yours after me in your place just makes you a coward! If you really want to be the strongest fighter out there and the best ARMS fighter of all time, you'd keep fighting me, not let someone else do the fighting for you!

___

Who's that ghost you hovering over you, blue-hair? Maybe she'd like a potion!

"The floor is covered by runes as more and more exploding beakers crash on the ground, with one in specific following Byleth around to taunt her and Sothis rather than actually land yet."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"HANGOUT BEGINS"
___

"She uses it to lead the Lancer around, using Powder Snow while in the middle of running at high speeds."

-how is it?-
---
-BADASS-

-it works-

Kama: "Didn't you remember what I said~?"
---
-Way too worried!-
Rin: "Look after the children inside"

-Alph punched an approaching one-
Azura: "Margaretha..." :urg: -loses her focus, shutting down the Book of Shadows' clones-
---
Weiss: "What?!"

-Yang did this to one-

------

------
------

___

"The King of Spades' anger began to disappear, and his expression quickly transformed into a smirk."

Hello, Archer of Red.

"Although frightened, Heshima managed to keep his composure, refusing to give into fear and let it get the best of him this time. He has to see this monster fall, one way or another."

___

Yeah, that's right! Every second you spend on that ship is one second closer to you forfeiting the match!

A-And sending some soldier of yours after me in your place just makes you a cheater! If you really want to be the strongest fighter out there and the best ARMS fighter of all time, you'd keep fighting me, not let someone else do the fighting for you!

___

"The floor is covered by runes as more and more exploding beakers crash on the ground, with one in specific following Byleth around to taunt her and Sothis rather than actually land yet."
Zelda: "I guess...?"
---
Kanna: Oh no... -starting to get overwhelmed...-
---
Coyle: -dissappeared, fully intent on showing this robot a piece of her mind- I already got the two geniuses escaping. They can pick me up later.
---
Sothis: HE CAN SEE ME?! HOW?!

-Byleth just kept poking with her sword's range-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Jaune will quickly find that she owns a lot of strange things."

"Like a giant weapon straight out a cartoon. She thinks cartoons are real."

"And a has a fridge that keeps things hot rather than cold."
___

"Frozen Queen Lancer!"

(Let's finish it off!)
Jaune: "HUH?!"
---
Weiss: "Agreed." -rapier in hand-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Got it. Going to be fairly busy tomorrow and even more so on Saturday myself, so no worries just in case you do end up being busy tomorrow.

(Why does everyone think we look cute, anyway?)
___

"It almost reminds her of the same innocence she felt upon seeing the bouquet of lily flowers Gaster gave her..."
___

"Rockruff didn't stop his pursuit and took to the air to use Rock Throw."

Specter: Stay on the move! "Saw the magic circle in question"
___

"Lancer looks sad, now That's the most basic way to describe it, because he's still a kid and, after looking up to Charlotte for quite a while, now, and having never seen or heard her act like this...He doesn't know what to feel or how to respond...."

"...All he knows, is that he still feels bad for her...As confusing as this story and Charlotte's sheer regret and pain felt from it may seem to Lancer, it doesn't change the fact that he still cares about her..."
Alright

Alice: "You're small and a bit like kids..."
---
-Like of lilies...-
---
-Scáthach tried to use a rain of Gáe Bolgs, but got shielded along the rocks-

Scáthach: "Impossible... That shield is clearly his most important weapon, perhaps divine in origin..."
---
Charlotte: "...Still.

Still, one good thing came out of all of this. I met you. That's the only thing..."
Charlotte Smile.png

___

Hello, Archer of Red.

___

A-And sending some soldier of yours after me in your place just makes you a coward! If you really want to be the strongest fighter out there and the best ARMS fighter of all time, you'd keep fighting me, not let someone else do the fighting for you!

___

Zelda: "I guess...?"
---
Kanna: Oh no... -starting to get overwhelmed...-
---
Coyle: -dissappeared, fully intent on showing this robot a piece of her mind- I already got the two geniuses escaping. They can pick me up later.
---
Sothis: HE CAN SEE ME?! HOW?!

-Byleth just kept poking with her sword's range-
-The evil guy is confident and sends his angels to attack him, but they barely do a thing to Ainz. One managed to impale him... But he's a skeleton, so nothing fatal-

-Though that angered Albedo enough that she lost control momentarily-
----------
-That's when Tiki uses breath on some of them-

Atalanta: "Answer his question! Also, how you learned the title of the Holy Grail War I was in? No one calls me that here"
----------
-The Shadow Border goes on!-
----------
Guifei: "Hey you! Stay away from her!" -tried to smack with flutes-
Azura: "Margaretha..." :urg: -loses her focus, shutting down the Book of Shadows' clones-
---
Weiss: "What?!"

-Yang did this to one-

Mata Hari: "Azura, why don't you join us~?"
---
-How predictable- :V

-Drakkon was walking in by chance-

Top Bottom