• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He decides to take out, spices, bacon, liqour and potatoes-

-Altera is curious...-
---
Lusamine: "Well... Perhaps just a view to the ocean"
---
-Adding another charm point- :p
---
Charlotte: "I am pretty sure of it... Though I'm impressed by the other people around" -is carrying a copy of the Argonautica-
"So is Peridot..."
___

That's certainly doable...
___

"Which he's happy about :p"

"He'd Bite then if they attacked...But they don't. They pet him, and it seems to comfort them and bring them joy. Rockruff seems content all the while."
___

I believe you, Miss Charlotte!

"And of the Argonauts. It's known that Heracles, Atalanta, two Medeas and the captain and leader Jason himself are all living members of this "Chaldea" organization. "

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...yeah, he's ptobably more well-behaved than i am too. "Shrug"

"It proves to be a difficult one for this early on."
___

"The sleepy Vulpix then noticed that trainer returned"

(Weiss...? Hey. How was your bath?)
-Yang snickers-
---
Weiss: "So good~"

Ereshkigal: "I-I mean, you're the one that made it a reality, I just said a thing..."
---
Evangeline: "...Maybe a bit"
---
Kama: "Now she sees me as her dear lovely sister~ And I hope she attacks you~"
Byleth: "I wouldn't have thought of it so quickly if it wasn't for you."
---
Juri: "I'd rather not take the free win... How about we go get you some blood first?"
---
Hinoka: "I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN, YOU SKANK!"

-Momonga takes a seat in the throne and commands Sebas and the maids to be on his side. He then takes a look at Albedo, and with some privileges from being the guild's leader, opens a menu that reveals her stats and profile-
-Her profile indicates she is a complete nympho, which highly embarrassed him... So he decided, well, the game is about to close, so why not make a last minute joke? And thus, he changes that part of her profile so it says "loves Momonga" instead-
---------------------
Mash: "Y-Yes, we serve you... Our King...!"
---------------------
-The Red Ranger tried to block them using her own laser blaster-
da Vinci: "...N-NO! Not you!"
---------------------
Guifei: "I think he was named like a candy..."
Th-That's probably going to backfire on him...
___

Perfect...

"Slasher smile. And there are more crowns where that came from..."
___

"It works, stopping Kirby's attack as he tries to hover over her!"
___

Ludo: ...No...That monster is dead, dang it!
Zelda: "How? The game is about to-" -remembers the genre- "...Oh..."
---
-OH NO-
---
Coyle: -mad cackle- "Your child is mine now~"
---
Byleth: "How do you explain your arm then?" -came along with Guifei-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"So is Peridot..."
___

That's certainly doable...
___

"Which he's happy about :p"

"He'd Bite then if they attacked...But they don't. They pet him, and it seems to comfort them and bring them joy. Rockruff seems content all the while."
___

I believe you, Miss Charlotte!

"And of the Argonauts. It's known that Heracles, Atalanta, two Medeas and the captain and leader Jason himself are all living members of this "Chaldea" organization. "
-Soma starts to COOK-
---
Aya: "Then let us accompany you for safety" -places Snowball in an open woodened box, which has food and water in bowls-
---
Scáthach:
Scáthach Smile.png

---
-She would be excited to meet them under different circumstances-
Byleth: "I wouldn't have thought of it so quickly if it wasn't for you."
---
Juri: "I'd rather not take the free win... How about we go get you some blood first?"
---
Hinoka: "I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN, YOU SKANK!"
Ereshkigal: "...Heheh..." What do I say now?!
---
Eva: "...I don't know on that..."
---
Kama: "Oh deeeaaaars~ Can you please take care of red pepper thighs here~?"
---
-Phosphora went to see Medusa once she was rescued?-
Th-That's probably going to backfire on him...
___

Perfect...

"Slasher smile. And there are more crowns where that came from..."
___

"It works, stopping Kirby's attack as he tries to hover over her!"
___

Ludo: ...No...That monster is dead, dang it!
---
-OH NO-
---
---
-Either way, he sees a clock in his player settings about to get to midnight, stating that it was good while it lasted, bu he has to sleep to go to work in the morning-
-...And then after midnight passed, it didn't seem like things changed-
------
-What Uni said-
------
-She simply delivered a kick at him. The A-Squad wouldn't be where they are now if they just shoot-
-da Vinci tried to freeze her by releasing a blizzard from her gauntlet-
------
Guifei: "Yuuyuu is only worried for your well-being..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Soma starts to COOK-
---
Aya: "Then let us accompany you for safety" -places Snowball in an open woodened box, which has food and water in bowls-
---
Scáthach:
View attachment 280991
---
-She would be excited to meet them under different circumstances-
"Peridot watches anxiously."
___

"Chair are set up by a higher cliff. One high enough above the ocean-level that there's no way that waves would hit anyone here unless there was a severe full-blown storm on the rise."

"And sure enough, the view of the ocean is indeed quite beautiful..."
___

"Rockruff's Charm warms their hearts and SOULs. They can't bring themselves to attack this little puppy...Even if he's more than capable of fighting."

"These monster soldiers, too, are spared, covering their tracks by making their armor and robes looked dirtied and damaged."
___

"She might get the chance to later...But only if the circumstances take a turn for the better. And if she survives it. Which Lancer really hopes she does..."

"The index entry also indicated the Atalanta has since become the trainer of one of those Pokemon-things."

---
-OH NO-
---
---
-Either way, he sees a clock in his player settings about to get to midnight, stating that it was good while it lasted, bu he has to sleep to go to work in the morning-
------
-What Uni said-
------
-She simply delivered a kick at him. The A-Squad wouldn't be where they are now if they just shoot-
------
Nothing's different. Yet.
___

"Now he's looking for the Emiyas."

"He's not looking to recapture the family. That plan was foiled. Instead, he's after their Pokemon..."
___

"Kirby is hit, regains his footing, and fires off more sword beams before taking cover."

"Meta Knight realizes this fight may not be one they can handle alone and opts to help Kirby along with Dedede and a nervous Bandana Dee who I need to use more often."
___

Ludo: What about my arm?! I just woke up like this and Glossaryck didn't know what to do? A-And...You, Yuuyuu...Why are you worried about me? I've achieved so much...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
heheheh...
___

(You fought so hard to lead us and your knight all together to victory in the great food war, after all.)
-more playing-
---
Weiss: -laughing-

Ereshkigal: "...Heheh..." What do I say now?!
---
Eva: "...I don't know on that..."
---
Kama: "Oh deeeaaaars~ Can you please take care of red pepper thighs here~?"
---
-Phosphora went to see Medusa once she was rescued?-
-something nice?-
---
Juri: "Why not? I wanna fight you at your best."
---
LMAO RED PEPPER

All three: "Yes, Kama~"
---
-EEYUP-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
------
-What Uni said-
------
------
___

"He's not looking to recapture the family. That plan was foiled. Instead, he's after their Pokemon..."
___

"Kirby is hit, regains his footing, and fires off more sword beams before taking cover."

"Meta Knight realizes this fight may not be one they can handle alone and opts to help Kirby along with Dedede and a nervous Bandana Dee who I need to use more often."
___

Ludo: What about my arm?! I just woke up like this and Glossaryck didn't know what to do? A-And...You, Yuuyuu...Why are you worried about me? I've achieved so much...
Zelda: "Wasn't it supposed to shut down?"
---
Kamui: -petting Corrin-
---
-Eleonora, under Hedlok's command, did the same towards da Vinci-
---
Byleth: It's not working... should I follow her lead for twice the charm?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-more playing-
---
Weiss: -laughing-
"Courier fight is very difficult."

"But at least she doesn't kill the player. Even the punishment for losing is easily escaped to allow a retry of the boss fight."

___

"She fought hard, and was covered in food stains when it was over, so getting to clean up in a warm bath was well-deserved."

"Winter simply smiled rather than laugh with her, clearly too tired for it. Yet in spite of that, she still continues to watch TV."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Courier fight is very difficult."

"But at least she doesn't kill the player. Even the punishment for losing is easily escaped to allow a retry of the boss fight."

___

"She fought hard, and was covered in food stains when it was over, so getting to clean up in a warm bath was well-deserved."

"Winter simply smiled rather than laugh with her, clearly too tired for it. Yet in spite of that, she still continues to watch TV."
-how kind~-
---
Weiss: "Tired?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Peridot watches anxiously."
___

"Chair are set up by a higher cliff. One high enough above the ocean-level that there's no way that waves would hit anyone here unless there was a severe full-blown storm on the rise."

"And sure enough, the view of the ocean is indeed quite beautiful..."
___

"Rockruff's Charm warms their hearts and SOULs. They can't bring themselves to attack this little puppy...Even if he's more than capable of fighting."

"These monster soldiers, too, are spared, covering their tracks by making their armor and robes looked dirtied and damaged."
___

"She might get the chance to later...But only if the circumstances take a turn for the better. And if she survives it. Which Lancer really hopes she does..."

"The index entry also indicated the Atalanta has since become the trainer of one of those Pokemon-things."
-So does Altera, as Soma finished cooking, to the landlady and her bodyguards curiosity-
---
-Lusamine gets nostalgic, for reasons she has yet to fully remember. But that doesn't changes the comforting familiarity of the scenario-
---
Scáthach: This is good, but they aren't the only ones... -Referring to Ranger Sentries-
---
-And also that there used to be two of her, and has a Master that is also part-feline-
___

___

___

---
---
---
-Momonga opens his eyes, seeing he's still his lich avatar, confused. He ponders if the shutdown got delayed...-
-And then Albedo asks if he's right, to his further shock-
---
-Firebrand is very much kicking some soldiers-
---
da Vinci: !!!! -tried to leap off-

A-Squad Red: -Rolls to the side with her blaster to dodged and fired back. She didn't see the other Dream Landians, but the rest of her Squad did-
---
-Perhaps so? You have Harem Protagonist EX after all-
Guifei: "But if anything of him remains, it might be terrible for you, and that would make Yuuyuu so sad..."
-something nice?-
---
Juri: "Why not? I wanna fight you at your best."
---
LMAO RED PEPPER

All three: "Yes, Kama~"
---
-EEYUP-
Ereshkigal: "...NICE HAIR!"
---
Eva: "I don't want to get into trouble here"
---
Parvati: "H-How dare you?!"
Kama: "Oh I dare" -threw knives at Parvati, who reflected them with her trident, but Kama's multiple bodies attack her-
---
Medusa: "Phosphora..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So does Altera, as Soma finished cooking, to the landlady and her bodyguards curiosity-
---
-Lusamine gets nostalgic, for reasons she has yet to fully remember. But that doesn't changes the comforting familiarity of the scenario-
---
Scáthach: This is good, but they aren't the only ones... -Referring to Ranger Sentries-
---
-And also that there used to be two of her, and has a Master that is also part-feline-
Peridot: What could he have done...?

___

"It's such a comforting and beautiful sight...So strange that it seems so familiar, but that familiarity and nostalgia might actually make her feel more comforted by this wonder of the world than less..."
___

(Those monsters were...surprisingly nice!) "Wagging his tail"

(..Too bad not all of these bad guys will probably turn out to be nicer guys...)

"He'll be friendly to anyone who's willing to back down and potentially give him some affection one would to a typical dog, but anyone who isn't nice, he'll readily fight with all his might, putting Scathach's teachings to good use."
___

"The second Atalanta's Saint Graph sounds like it has been merged with the original's, granting her some of her memories and powers, and her part feline Master's is apparently so similar to her that they could pass as sisters."

---
---
---
-Momonga opens his eyes, seeing he's still his lich avatar, confused. He ponders if the shutdown got delayed...-
---
---

A-Squad Red: -Rolls to the side with her blaster to dodged and fired back. She didn't see the other Dream Landians, but the rest of her Squad did-
---
Guifei: "But if anything of him remains, it might be terrible for you, and that would make Yuuyuu so sad..."
Yeah, that isn't normally for a MMORPG.
___

"Justeaze is warding off soldiers with Razor Leaves and Magical Leaves."

"Did she have any time to get some lessons from Scathach before the attack happened, Digi? I don't think we got around to writing that yet."

"King comes across the Fire-types and their respective trainers, first. The Ruler and the Archer-turned wolf..."
___

"Kirby was again struck, and crashed into a wall!"

"The Bandana Dee threw a volley of four spears at the other A-Squad members while Dedede open fired on them with missiles at the same time."
___

"Ludo's definitely a bit entranced by Guifei, but none of Byleth's talk has gotten a positive reaction from him so far. And every mention of Toffee makes him less entranced and more confused and nerve wracked..."

Ludo: How do you know so much about Toffee...?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
___

"Did she have any time to get some lessons from Scathach before the attack happened, Digi? I don't think we got around to writing that yet."

"King comes across the Fire-types and their respective trainers, first. The Ruler and the Archer-turned wolf..."
___

"The Bandana Dee threw a volley of four spears at the other A-Squad members while Dedede open fired on them with missiles at the same time."
___

"Ludo's definitely a bit entranced by Guifei, but none of Byleth's talk has gotten a positive reaction from him so far. And every mention of Toffee makes him less entranced and more confused and nerve wracked..."

Zelda: "... I figured it out..."
---
Corrin: -sniff sniff, then growl at the King's direction-
---
Coyle: "How cute~ You actually stopped."
---
Byleth: "..."

Sothis: I could see what you thought... Buubuu :p

Byleth: Sothis!!!

"How does Jaune react to this though?"
___

(I can't fall back asleep...)
-he focused on game-
---
Weiss: "Watching TV won't help..."

Ereshkigal: "...NICE HAIR!"
---
Eva: "I don't want to get into trouble here"
---
Parvati: "H-How dare you?!"
Kama: "Oh I dare" -threw knives at Parvati, who reflected them with her trident, but Kama's multiple bodies attack her-
---
Medusa: "Phosphora..."
Byleth: "...Thanks?" :confused:
---
Juri: :rolleyes:
---
-Hinoka keeping up a good fight-
---
Phosphy: "You doing okay...?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: What could he have done...?

___

"It's such a comforting and beautiful sight...So strange that it seems so familiar, but that familiarity and nostalgia might actually make her feel more comforted by this wonder of the world than less..."
___

(Those monsters were...surprisingly nice!) "Wagging his tail"

(..Too bad not all of these bad guys will probably turn out to be nicer guys...)

"He'll be friendly to anyone who's willing to back down and potentially give him some affection one would to a typical dog, but anyone who isn't nice, he'll readily fight with all his might, putting Scathach's teachings to good use."
___

"The second Atalanta's Saint Graph sounds like it has been merged with the original's, granting her some of her memories and powers, and her part feline Master's is apparently so similar to her that they could pass as sisters."
-It looks like... A loaf?-
Altera: "Wait, but all the pork and cow meat was ruined!"
---
-Yeah, so far she's been smiling...-
---
-Scáthach is wondering if to change into a Caster to freeze the hostile ones-
---
-The more Chen Gong hears, the more he wants to either take them down or beunder their service-
-Either is a win-win for him- :p
___

___

___

---
---
---

-Momonga can't believe that Albedo is acting and speaking in a way that isn't programmed, almost like if she was alive, as she keeps expressing concern over him-
-He tries calling the game's adminitstrators, only to discover he can't open his player menu anymore-
--------
-Pretty sure she hasn't yet...-

-Shirou simply growls at him-
--------
da Vinci: -Used a rocket punch on Coyle-

-The spears weren't much problem for them, but the missiles though...-
--------
Ahue Buubuu :p
Guifei: "It's just a guess, my dear and wonderful King~"
Byleth: "...Thanks?" :confused:
---
Juri: :rolleyes:
---
-Hinoka keeping up a good fight-
---
Phosphy: "You doing okay...?"
Ereshkigal: YOU SCREWED IT UP, DUMB GODDESS!!
---
Eva: "...What?"
---
-Even against Camilla and Elise at the same time, them not being themselves...-
---
Medusa: "I've been worse, but I've also been better..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Now she's just going to use a really cool regular attack..."

___

(But what if I can't fall asleep without TV either?)
-YES-
---
Weiss: "I'll sing a lullaby." :)

Ereshkigal: YOU SCREWED IT UP, DUMB GODDESS!!
---
Eva: "...What?"
---
-Even against Camilla and Elise at the same time, them not being themselves...-
---
Medusa: "I've been worse, but I've also been better..."
-LMAO-
---
Juri: "Nothing..."
---
-INDEED-
---
Phosphora: "At least you're okay..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It looks like... A loaf?-
Altera: "Wait, but all the pork and cow meat was ruined!"
---
-Yeah, so far she's been smiling...-
---
-Scáthach is wondering if to change into a Caster to freeze the hostile ones-
---
-The more Chen Gong hears, the more he wants to either take them down or beunder their service-
-Either is a win-win for him- :p
Peridot: Is it a fake...?
___

"Flocks of seagulls are flying through the air and making their calls...A cool wind is blowing everywhere...And the sounds and sight of minor waves are simply relaxing and gorgeous..."
___

"That's a brilliant idea!"
___

You seem interested in them, Chen Gong!

-YES-
---
Weiss: "I'll sing a lullaby." :)
"Then the really cool "regular" attacks happens :V"
___

(Aren't I too old for that...?)

---
---
---

-Momonga can't believe that Albedo is acting and speaking in a way that isn't programmed, almost like if she was alive, as she keeps expressing concern over him-
-He tries calling the game's adminitstrators, only to discover he can't open his player menu anymore-
--------

--------

--------
What force has taken over the game...?

___

"So Justeaze will have a difficult time fighting these ones..."

I see two beasts so far, but only one of them offers power that I wish to enlist.
___

"To make things worse, Meta Knights glided in from above to do an aerial downward stab ala most of his boss fight as the missiles struck them."

___

Ludo: Your King...? "Flattered since Guifei clearly hasn't lived on Mewni prior to now, yet she calls him her king..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
--------

--------

--------

___

I see two beasts so far, but only one of them offers power that I wish to enlist.
___

"To make things worse, Meta Knights glided in from above to do an aerial downward stab ala most of his boss fight as the missiles struck them."

___

Ludo: Your King...? "Flattered since Guifei clearly hasn't lived on Mewni prior to now, yet she calls him her king..."
Zelda: "He's in a world just like his game..."
---
Corrin: -FIRE BLAST-
---
-which clashes with one of Coyle's punches-
---
Byleth: -making sure her hair isn't a mess right now... visibly so-

"Then the really cool "regular" attacks happens :V"
___

(Aren't I too old for that...?)
-WHOA-
---
Weiss: "There's no such thing as too old for a lullaby."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-LMAO-
---
Juri: "Nothing..."
---
-INDEED-
---
Phosphora: "At least you're okay..."
-What Sothis thinks of this?-
---
Eva: "What was that?"
---
-But will she win?-
---
Medusa: "What of you? Is Pandora still taking care of that child?"
Peridot: Is it a fake...?
___

"Flocks of seagulls are flying through the air and making their calls...A cool wind is blowing everywhere...And the sounds and sight of minor waves are simply relaxing and gorgeous..."
___

"That's a brilliant idea!"
___

You seem interested in them, Chen Gong!
Altera: "There's no way it wouldn't, but what did he do to prepare that?"
-The landlady is flabbergasted-
----
-Lusamine's long and Aya's short hair flowing along it-
----
-Well, she does so then-
----
Chen Gong: "Plenty, I can already think on various strategies and games to plan"
Chen Gong Smile.png

___

___

___

---
---
---
Osakabehime: "Ooooh, I get it, maybe he was sent to another world along the guild's HQ?"
Blackbeard: -Whistle-
-Momonga decides to try to act like he's in control of himself, thinking on his next move-
-Clearly something's wrong, but he can't put his finger on what-
-----
-Shirou jumps at him, jaw open-
-----
-Blue and Pink had no way out-

-da Vinci tried to sen various beams from her staff as she was distracted-
-----
Guifei: "Yes, aren't you the all-powerful and incredibly handsome ruler of this kingdom~?" YUCK! NO WAY!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Altera: "There's no way it wouldn't, but what did he do to prepare that?"
-The landlady is flabbergasted-
----
-Lusamine's long and Aya's short hair flowing along it-
----
-Well, she does so then-
----
Chen Gong: "Plenty, I can already think on various strategies and games to plan"
View attachment 281018
Peridot: I want answers!

___

"They surely both feel at peace..."
___

"And Moana can help!"

(Spell Caster form again? Awesome!)
___

Games? Ooh! What kind of games?

"Kid thinks he means something more like a recreational game for fun."

-WHOA-
---
Weiss: "There's no such thing as too old for a lullaby."
"COOL DUDETTE"

"Jaune sees that the last attack initially looks impossible to jump over..."
___

(...Well, okay...If you think so, Weiss, then I'll try to think that way about lullabies, too.

(...I'll give it a shot. I'd like to hear you sing one.)

---
---
---
Osakabehime: "Ooooh, I get it, maybe he was sent to another world along the guild's HQ?"
-Momonga decides to try to act like he's in control of himself, thinking on his next move-
-----
-----

-----
Guifei: "Yes, aren't you the all-powerful and incredibly handsome ruler of this kingdom~?" YUCK! NO WAY!
He'll figure it out sooooon~!
___

"He easily evades Corrin's attack, but Shirou bites his leg with no trouble."

GRAH! Insolent vermin! "Trying to shake him off"
___

"Meta stab!"

"Dedede runs into battle!"
___

Ludo: ...Oh, really~! I knew I was handsome, but sometimes I had my seconds thoughts, you know? My King Ludo Masks aren't flying off the shelves like they should be, and I still don't know why. It can't be for my lack of definition and good looks. Also, what's your friend doing with her hair?

"Said most of this while comparing his face to an King Ludo Mask...depicting him with a big opened mouth smile and wide eyes. He can accurately match the expression on said mask when he tries. And he does so right now."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: I want answers!

___

"They surely both feel at peace..."
___

"And Moana can help!"

(Spell Caster form again? Awesome!)
___

Games? Ooh! What kind of games?

"Kid thinks he means something more like a recreational game for fun."
-Some be like "go on, eat" and she hesitates-
------
-What of Alphys?-
------
Scáthach: "I am just thinking of less lethal methods" -she won't hesitate to kill in self-defense, she would rather avoid taking those lives though-
------
Chen Gong: "Oh, I'll spare you the details. Simply put to defeat them, but if they show to be the stronger side, I suppose it would be for the best I joined them"
Charlotte: "You're a coward, huh?"
Chen Gong: "I will serve all I can to my Lord, but my Lord has to prove themselves to be the strongest"
Charlotte: "...What if Lancer was your Master?"
Chen Gong: "Oh, then I would follow him to the ends of the Earth. That contract would be a bigger priority than anything else"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What Sothis thinks of this?-
---
Eva: "What was that?"
---
-But will she win?-
---
Medusa: "What of you? Is Pandora still taking care of that child?"
Sothis: Cute.
---
Juri: "Nothing." :p
---
-somehow :V-
---
Phosphora: "Huh?"

-----
-----

-----
___

___

"Meta stab!"

___

Ludo: ...Oh, really~! I knew I was handsome, but sometimes I had my seconds thoughts, you know? My King Ludo Masks aren't flying off the shelves like they should be, and I still don't know why. It can't be for my lack of definition and good looks. Also, what's your friend doing with her hair?

"Said most of this while comparing his face to an King Ludo Mask...depicting him with a big opened mouth smile and wide eyes. He can accurately match the expression on said mask when he tries. And he does so right now."
-will he?-
---
-Corrin flies towards him!-
---
-Eleonora rushed at her-
---
Byleth: "Just wanted to make sure I was looking good in front of such a great monarch." :)

"COOL DUDETTE"

"Jaune sees that the last attack initially looks impossible to jump over..."
___

(...Well, okay...If you think so, Weiss, then I'll try to think that way about lullabies, too.

(...I'll give it a shot. I'd like to hear you sing one.)
Jaune: "HUH?!"
---
-smiling Weiss-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Some be like "go on, eat" and she hesitates-
------
-What of Alphys?-
------
Scáthach: "I am just thinking of less lethal methods" -she won't hesitate to kill in self-defense, she would rather avoid taking those lives though-
------
Chen Gong: "Oh, I'll spare you the details. Simply put to defeat them, but if they show to be the stronger side, I suppose it would be for the best I joined them"
Charlotte: "You're a coward, huh?"
Chen Gong: "I will serve all I can to my Lord, but my Lord has to prove themselves to be the strongest"
Charlotte: "...What if Lancer was your Master?"
Chen Gong: "Oh, then I would follow him to the ends of the Earth. That contract would be a bigger priority than anything else"
Peridot: Is it a trap...?

___

"It's a calming escape from her stressful life..."

___

(...That's a good idea, Miss Scathach...)

"Smiled upon hesring what they had to say."

___

"He fights for the strongest side..."

Me? A Master?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fawful is good

Can't listen to this right now, but I'll be sure to check it out later. :p

-he tries-
---
-as Weiss hums her trailer theme; Mirror Mirror-
"Gameplay mechanisms are defied as the SOUL expy keeps going up and the interface expands as it does, allowing him to evade the entire attack."

___

"Winter...finds it surprisingly soothing. She slowly starts to smile, and even wags her tails in time with the melody."

"She's still a kid Pokemon, but she's also not a baby, and was worried she was too old for a lullaby at first. But now that she's hearing a lullaby from Weiss, she's starting to change her mind. Weiss can tell the lullaby is working."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: Cute.
---
Juri: "Nothing." :p
---
-somehow :V-
---
Phosphora: "Huh?"
-Looks like she'll have some good friends here-
---
Eva: "You're trying to annoy me, aren't you?"
---
Kama: "Impressive, but it ain't enough~" -various clones appear, though these look less different than Kama and a bit more similar-
---
Medusa: "...What?"
___

___

"Meta stab!"

___

-will he?-
---
---
-Eleonora rushed at her-
---
Byleth: "Just wanted to make sure I was looking good in front of such a great monarch." :)
-He spoke to Sebas to go look around the perimeter, and he agreed to-
-Momonga was startled he too spoke like if he was sentient-
Hayate: "Oh hey, the butler is voiced by the narrator of the original Fist of the North Star!"
---
-Shirou doesn't lets him go, as Firebrand performed a Diving Kick-
---
-They tried to block blasters-

da Vinci: -Dodged- "Please, wake up..."
---
Guifei: "I think they don't see themselves worthy, my majesty, after all, you captivate the stares and admiration of the many~ Yuuyuu knew so the moment she saw you~" I want to throw up...
Peridot: Is it a trap...?

___

"It's a calming escape from her stressful life..."

___

(...That's a good idea, Miss Scathach...)

"Smiled upon hesring what they had to say."

___

"He fights for the strongest side..."

Me? A Master?
-After some seconds of hesitation, she begrudgingly gave it a taste-
----
Aya: "Oh, let's take a picture of it!"
Lusamine: "A picture?"
----
Scáthach: "Like this I should only freeze them, make sure they're immobile"
----
-Pretty much, part of why he was so loyal to Lu Bu, a loyalty that made the general famous for his multiple treasons

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-After some seconds of hesitation, she begrudgingly gave it a taste-
----
Aya: "Oh, let's take a picture of it!"
Lusamine: "A picture?"
----
Scáthach: "Like this I should only freeze them, make sure they're immobile"
----
-Pretty much, part of why he was so loyal to Lu Bu, a loyalty that made the general famous for his multiple treasons
"Peridot waits to see her reaction in anticipation."
___

That's a good idea. :) We'll preserve this beautiful oceanic sight for when we return home.

___

(I'll help you.)

(You always know what to do, Miss Scathach!)
___

"It caused lots of bloodshed..."

I don't even know if Father would let me be a Master.

-will he?-
---
---
-Eleonora rushed at her-
---
Hayate: "Oh hey, the butler is voiced by the narrator of the original Fist of the North Star!"
---
---

---
Guifei: "I think they don't see themselves worthy, my majesty, after all, you captivate the stares and admiration of the many~ Yuuyuu knew so the moment she saw you~" I want to throw up...

NO WAY! That's awesome! That's one of my favorites!

Momonga's enemies are already dead!

Peridot: Shh, I'm trying to get into the beginning of the story!
___

"He swings Shirou in the direction of Corrin hoping to make the latter ram into him and cause a disorienting collision."

"Firebrand's dive kick, though, was an attack he couldn't avoid."
___

"It works, and everyone but Meta Knight takes cover to avoid direct hits."

"Meta Knight flies at high speeds all around them, making sharp turns and moving in chaotic but well-coordinated flght patterns to make himself a much harder target."
___

Ludo: ...Well well, it's nice to finally meet some women with good taste! I knew the day my awesomeness would be recognized for what it is would come. I just wish you got to see me with my full beard. Some scythe-carrying nobody had the audacity to cut it most of it off of my chin! But no matter, I'm sure it will grow back in no time at all.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Gameplay mechanisms are defied as the SOUL expy keeps going up and the interface expands as it does, allowing him to evade the entire attack."

___

"Winter...finds it surprisingly soothing. She slowly starts to smile, and even wags her tails in time with the melody."

"She's still a kid Pokemon, but she's also not a baby, and was worried she was too old for a lullaby at first. But now that she's hearing a lullaby from Weiss, she's starting to change her mind. Weiss can tell the lullaby is working."
Jaune: :surprised:
---
-awwwwwwwwww-

-she keeps humming it-

-Looks like she'll have some good friends here-
---
Eva: "You're trying to annoy me, aren't you?"
---
Kama: "Impressive, but it ain't enough~" -various clones appear, though these look less different than Kama and a bit more similar-
---
Medusa: "...What?"
-indeed-
---
Juri: -insert smug Spongebob here-
---
Hinoka: "Bring it on!" -shooting from Sakura's bow-
---
Phosphora: "OOOOH! You mean Erika! I almost forgot for a moment." :lol: "But yeah, she is."

---
---

---

___

"He swings Shirou in the direction of Corrin hoping to make the latter ram into him and cause a disorienting collision."

___

"Meta Knight flies at high speeds all around them, making sharp turns and moving in chaotic but well-coordinated flght patterns to make himself a much harder target."
___

Ludo: ...Well well, it's nice to finally meet some women with good taste! I knew the day my awesomeness would be recognized for what it is would come. I just wish you got to see me with my full beard. Some scythe-carrying nobody had the audacity to cut it most of it off of my chin! But no matter, I'm sure it will grow back in no time at all.
Are they though?
---
Kamui: "CORRIN! SHIROU!" :crazy:
---
Coyle: "There's only one way to get him off~"
---
Byleth: -giggles, smiling-

Sothis: Were I physical, I'd fetch a bucket to throw up on

Byleth: How do you think I feel? :urg:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Peridot waits to see her reaction in anticipation."
___

That's a good idea. :) We'll preserve this beautiful oceanic sight for when we return home.

___

(I'll help you.)

(You always know what to do, Miss Scathach!)
___

"It caused lots of bloodshed..."

I don't even know if Father would let me be a Master.
-She is shocked upon the taste and how good it is!-
---
Aya: "Good thing they at least have photographs in this world" :p
---
Scáthach: "Thanks to you two"
---
I noticed I didn't finish lol
-Pretty much, part of why he was so loyal to Lu Bu, a loyalty that made the general famous for his multiple treasons actually trust him, being the only person with such distinction-
Chen Gong: "Is that so? But maybe you wouldn't have to reveal it" :p
Paris: "Why not have an excuse if so?"

___

___

___

Are they though?
---
---
---

Medea: "I noticed too, that's legendary!"
Blackbeard: "Well, let's keep watching"
-Momonga is still startled, and Albedo once again swears her loyalty to him. He decides to look at something to make sure he's no longer in a game. In a nutshell, he touched her breast, not with perverted intentions since he is now just a skeleton, but because he knows such thing would never be allowed in the game, thus confirming to him he's no longer in it-
-...Albedo being a succubus makes it still awkward though-
-----------
-Shirou tried to stand up, while Firebrand used Flare Blitz-
-----------
-What about Dedede and Bandana Dee?-

da Vinci: "...Fine then..." -preparing her Noble Phantasm-
-----------
Guifei: "Awww, that sounds so meanie, Yuuyuu would like to have a word with whoever dared do that! But first... You really should make nothing of that lizard really remains, please? We don't want you getting hurt, that would make Yuuyuu so sad..." Worst day ever.
-indeed-
---
Juri: -insert smug Spongebob here-
---
Hinoka: "Bring it on!" -shooting from Sakura's bow-
---
Phosphora: "OOOOH! You mean Erika! I almost forgot for a moment." :lol: "But yeah, she is."
-Byleth should try to make Eresh open herself a bit more, though...-
---
Evangeline: -Nervous sweating-
---
-Various daggers are thrown to both her and Parvati from all directions-
---
Medusa: "I see. At least she's not involved in this mess for once... And how you been doing?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She is shocked upon the taste and how good it is!-
---
Aya: "Good thing they at least have photographs in this world" :p
---
Scáthach: "Thanks to you two"
---
I noticed I didn't finish lol
-Pretty much, part of why he was so loyal to Lu Bu, a loyalty that made the general famous for his multiple treasons actually trust him, being the only person with such distinction-
Chen Gong: "Is that so? But maybe you wouldn't have to reveal it" :p
Paris: "Why not have an excuse if so?"
Peridot: So far, nothing out of the ordinary....
___

Pictographs, actually. :p
___

(And you, too!) "Waggling tail"
___

"Again, surely caused lots of bloodshed..."

What kind of excuse?

Are they though?
---
---
---

Medea: "I noticed too, that's legendary!"
Blackbeard: "Well, let's keep watching"
-Momonga is still startled, and Albedo once again swears her loyalty to him. He decides to look at something to make sure he's no longer in a game. In a nutshell, he touched her breast, not with perverted intentions since he is now just a skeleton, but because he knows such thing would never be allowed in the game, thus confirming to him he's no longer in it-
-...Albedo being a succubus makes it still awkward though-
-----------
-Shirou tried to stand up, while Firebrand used Flare Blitz-
-----------
-What about Dedede and Bandana Dee?-

da Vinci: "...Fine then..." -preparing her Noble Phantasm-
-----------
Guifei: "Awww, that sounds so meanie, Yuuyuu would like to have a word with whoever dared do that! But first... You really should make nothing of that lizard really remains, please? We don't want you getting hurt, that would make Yuuyuu so sad..." Worst day ever.

...W-Well, he got his proof.
___

"Firebrand is the one giving him the most trouble so far as this attack also hits him and sets his cape on fire. He quickly throws it off."

"He uses his signature flail and traos Firebrand in a magic cage construct before attaching said flail to it to move it around at his whim. Spade projectiles fly at the cage as it does."
___

"Also taking cover."

"Meta Knight used aerial attacks in the meantime."
___

"You were the two who came up with the idea to charm him, you've only yourselves to blame :V"

Ludo: "Looking flustered and flattered" I-I don't know where he would be if he were some how still alive, but I could certainly hunt whatever remains of him down if that would make you happy-! "Then he blinked and turned to face his wand-hand when he heard a droning sound from it that only Ludo alone can hear"

Amethyst: What's he doing...?

Ludo: H-Hold on, ladies, I'm sorry, I have to take this. "Puts his wand-hand to where his ears would be as if it was a cellphone."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: So far, nothing out of the ordinary....
___

Pictographs, actually. :p
___

(And you, too!) "Waggling tail"
___

"Again, surely caused lots of bloodshed..."

What kind of excuse?
-She can't help but keep eating in a very fast pace-

Altera: "...Is it?"
---
-Didn't Wind Waker HD had a camera tho?- :p
---
Scáthach: -Smiles at him- We'll make sure to solve this...
---
-Oh, he did. Chen Gong was just pleased his strategies were effective, fittingly he's of a Chaotic alignment-
Chen Gong: "Perhaps that as an heir to the throne, you'd require an advisor?"
Apollo: "The shady human does bring a point"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She can't help but keep eating in a very fast pace-

Altera: "...Is it?"
---
-Didn't Wind Waker HD had a camera tho?- :p
---
Scáthach: -Smiles at him- We'll make sure to solve this...
---
-Oh, he did. Chen Gong was just pleased his strategies were effective, fittingly he's of a Chaotic alignment-
Chen Gong: "Perhaps that as an heir to the throne, you'd require an advisor?"
Apollo: "The shady human does bring a point"
Peridot: ...Is something about the food addictive?
___

"Better features, still called the Picto Box IIRC :p"
___

"The wolf Pokemon seems to be serving as good morale support in addition to being a good fighter..."

"And they will. Many of these soldiers don't truly want this or are working for a greater, truer evil against their wills. Those are the ones they must deal with directly. Chaldea will be saved. Basel and many other worlds wll be saved, along the lives of those who want out of this conflict..."
___

...Maybe I would! Father would be so surprised!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: ...Is something about the food addictive?
___

"Better features, still called the Picto Box IIRC :p"
___

"The wolf Pokemon seems to be serving as good morale support in addition to being a good fighter..."

"And they will. Many of these soldiers don't truly want this or are working for a greater, truer evil against their wills. Those are the ones they must deal with directly. Chaldea will be saved. Basel and many other worlds wll be saved, along the lives of those who want out of this conflict..."
___

...Maybe I would! Father would be so surprised!
Altera: "I don't know"
-Soma begins to reveal how he made it, wrapping the potatoes around the bacon so they can absorb their taste and some of their texture-
---
-Ah, admittedly I didn't have the HD version- :p
---
-At least, that's their hope-
---
Charlotte: Good, that way we would have the more weird one to our side.

Top Bottom