• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Will likely be gone most of the day
(My element!)

___

Steven: Really?
___

"Not at all, it appears..."

"Mimi wasn't even on their radar since she hasn't been near Chaldea in years..."
-She heard something fall-
---
Kimberly: "We were 16"
---
Gengar: Can I reach her inside?

-Nor was O'Chunks-
Sothis: "I am no mere little girl, necromancer!" :glare: -crosses arms pouting, like a child :V-

Byleth: -silently chuckles-
---
Just find another Sakura one and claim it's Fujino's :V
---
-she likes it?-
---
Pandora: That smile is too cute...
Nitocris: "Then what may you be? An Elemental?"
---
Uuuuuh found this
Sakura Swimsuit.png
I'll say Fujino borrowed it. :p
---
-She really does-
---
-It really reminds her of herself when she was younger, sole difference being the hair and eye color-
W-Well, a lot of our people live on magic...They feel weaker than normal, their strongest attacks are weaker than normal, and they have occasional near-faint experiences, but they're still standing, and many of them are still capable of fighting.

Some of our magic technology and many magic spells have also failed to function properly...It's not totally gone or anything, but the effects are a-apparent.
___

fair enough, bud.
___

"He roars in pain as he focuses on firing claws directly at Guifei and Byleth while making the platform rotate another 90 degrees to the left"
___

I'm still considering asking Yukari if she's capable and willing of going in as well...
Palu: "And get worse by the day..."
---
Link: "I can teach her all kinds of stuff then."
---
Byleth: -is still using the whipsword to latch on to the ceiling, so the platform rotations never affect her, and she tries to dodge the claws by swinging herself around-
---
Palu: "It's Yukari, she'd likely be neither of those things... but we could ask just to be safe."
Lindy: "I see... That has been happening to us as well since a few days ago"
Chrono: "Who is the person behind this?"
Jeanne: "His name is Toffee"
Chrono: "Miss, I ask you to please take seriously"
---
Signum: "Very well. Shall we proceed now?"
---
-Guifei attempting to jump, then tripped and rolled- :p
---
Yukari: -In the infirmary-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Will likely be gone most of the day

-She heard something fall-
---
Kimberly: "We were 16"
---
Gengar: Can I reach her inside?

-Nor was O'Chunks-
Got it!

(Huh?)

___

Steven: Oh! Then you were a few years older, but I'm still not far behind.
___

"Reaching out to the real Sakura?"

"Nor Nastasia...who I really need to write dialogue for soon."

Palu: "And get worse by the day..."
---
Link: "I can teach her all kinds of stuff then."
---
Byleth: -is still using the whipsword to latch on to the ceiling, so the platform rotations never affect her, and she tries to dodge the claws by swinging herself around-
---
Palu: "It's Yukari, she'd likely be neither of those things... but we could ask just to be safe."
---
---
---
She is taking this seriously. The name of the monster behind this really is "Toffee".
___

"Proceed, they do!"

"Sans seriously hopes that they find their Servant friends soon..."
___

"At this point Kraid is turning into a low difficulty bullet hell boss, but a bullet hell boss nonetheless."

"Of course, his gigantic size and obvious strength that comes with it could allow him to potentially crush the group to the death instead, if he gets ticked off enough."

"But Guifei, Brinstar Depths isn't in Brawl :p"
___

...Sh-She was that badly injured in the last fight...?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nora: They're another species under Chaldea's supervision XJ-9 has informed me about. I've never seen any in-person until now, but if they originate from a dimension home to humans as well, then I don't suppose I could classify them as aliens...

(A-Alien?)
Yang: "Anyway, any place you'd like to see first?"

Nitocris: "Then what may you be? An Elemental?"
---
Uuuuuh found this
I'll say Fujino borrowed it. :p
---
-She really does-
---
-It really reminds her of herself when she was younger, sole difference being the hair and eye color-
Sothis: "I'm... complicated."
---
-fine by me :p-

Weiss: "I could use a hot spring bath..."
---
-awwwwww-
---
-she will raise her to be a great successor :p-

---
---
---
She is taking this seriously. The name of the monster behind this really is "Toffee".
___

"Proceed, they do!"

___

"At this point Kraid is turning into a low difficulty bullet hell boss, but a bullet hell boss nonetheless."

"Of course, his gigantic size and obvious strength that comes with it could allow him to potentially crush the group to the death instead, if he gets ticked off enough."

___

Palutena: "Indeed, and don't let his name fool you. He is a very serious threat."
---
-but then enemies?-
---
-Byleth makes her whipsword retract while still latched on the ceiling, causing her to soar up, before getting the blade off, firing a fire ball at Kraid and making the whipsword's tip latch on the ceiling again-

-she's basically being Spiderman :V-
---
Palu: "It appears so..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Anyway, any place you'd like to see first?"
Nora: What facilities does your base have? I assume it has all of the essentials for such an organization with such great numbers.

I know you just want to see the laboratory first.

Nora: Either that or any place where I could talk to someone of authority making strong claims about the existence of "magic". I've been doing some research, and I'm confident I could disprove those claims in a heartbeat!

Annnd here we go...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nora: What facilities does your base have? I assume it has all of the essentials for such an organization with such great numbers.

I know you just want to see the laboratory first.

Nora: Either that or any place where I could talk to someone of authority making strong claims about the existence of "magic". I've been doing some research, and I'm confident I could disprove those claims in a heartbeat!

Annnd here we go...
Qrow: -chuckled at that- "You think magic's fake, huh?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Qrow: "Which one?" -drinks from flask-

Yang: -nudges his elbow- :glare:
Nora: Now you mean to tell me that every "magic" user is somehow simultaneously suffering from a phenomenon that is making them weaker than normal?

Fantastic. How am I ever going to explain what kind of threat we're up against to mom...?

Nora: Why was I not informed of this?

Because you came here with a late warning.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nora: Now you mean to tell me that every "magic" user is somehow simultaneously suffering from a phenomenon that is making them weaker than normal?

Fantastic. How am I ever going to explain what kind of threat we're up against to mom...?

Nora: Why was I not informed of this?

Because you came here with a late warning.
Qrow: "Look, kiddo, if you're telling us that your mom is a tech genius, then we really need someone like that to counter the fact that almost everyone is getting weaker. Doesn't matter if she knows specifically what we're fighting, as long as she knows what's happening, she can help... if she wants to, that is."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Qrow: "Look, kiddo, if you're telling us that your mom is a tech genius, then we really need someone like that to counter the fact that almost everyone is getting weaker. Doesn't matter if she knows specifically what we're fighting, as long as she knows what's happening, she can help... if she wants to, that is."
Nora: Well, of course I want to help. I just need a proper explanation of what's going on, I can't put much faith into all these incredible claims of superstition without understanding how it actually works-

We don't have the time!

Nora: ...Oh, fine, if the matter is truly that urgent, then I suppose proper explanations can wait until the problem is solved, so long as Chaldea know what they're doing about it, anyhow. Just tell me what we're up against.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nora: Well, of course I want to help. I just need a proper explanation of what's going on, I can't put much faith into all these incredible claims of superstition without understanding how it actually works-

We don't have the time!

Nora: ...Oh, fine, if the matter is truly that urgent, then I suppose proper explanations can wait until the problem is solved, so long as Chaldea know what they're doing about it, anyhow. Just tell me what we're up against.
Qrow: "How about I get you to the Rulers then. I'm sure they'd know how you can help anyhow."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Got it!

(Huh?)

___

Steven: Oh! Then you were a few years older, but I'm still not far behind.
___

"Reaching out to the real Sakura?"

"Nor Nastasia...who I really need to write dialogue for soon."
-She sees a golem-

---
Kimberly: "You're 14, right?"
---
-Yeah, that's his intention-

-Indeed, where is she?-
___

"Proceed, they do!"

___

___

Palutena: "Indeed, and don't let his name fool you. He is a very serious threat."
---
-but then enemies?-
---
-Byleth makes her whipsword retract while still latched on the ceiling, causing her to soar up, before getting the blade off, firing a fire ball at Kraid and making the whipsword's tip latch on the ceiling again-

---
Lindy: "Something tells me this sentient reptile and this good looking woman are telling the truth"
Chrono: "...Admiral Lindy, did you compliment a lookalike to feed your own ego?"
Lindy: "Who knows?" :p
---
-Silence for now...-

-Did Link keep the PsychoAxe?-
---
-She's only played Ultimate tho- :p

Guifei: "I am starting to really lose it!" -eyes flaming in blue fire like Sans-
---
Martha: "She's currently in the infirmary recovering"
Sothis: "I'm... complicated."
---
-fine by me :p-

Weiss: "I could use a hot spring bath..."
---
-awwwwww-
---
-she will raise her to be a great successor :p-
Nitocris: "Come again?"
---
Rin: "Same here~That useless goddess's influence now has made me want to keep my skin smooth"
Ishtar: -Sneezes while getting in debt-
---
Tamamo: I could get used to this...
---
-Why does she need one if she's immortal?- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nitocris: "Come again?"
---
Rin: "Same here~That useless goddess's influence now has made me want to keep my skin smooth"
Ishtar: -Sneezes while getting in debt-
---
Tamamo: I could get used to this...
---
-Why does she need one if she's immortal?- :p
Sothis: "You didn't hear?"
---
Weiss: "Are you sure it's her influence that does that." :p
---
-AWWWWWW-
---
-just in case :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "She's... very strange when it comes to magic... But otherwise, nothing out of the ordinary here."
Magic's nothing new where I come from, just...not on a huge scale. And not common enough of an occurrence for someone like to her to firmly believe in it. At least, without wanting to study and prove how it works, or whatever. It...probably helps that her sister practices plant magic...and she doesn't believe much in science, in-turn.

(Am I an alien...? Are Pokemon aliens...?)

"Nora's assessment on Pokemon has put Winter in...an admittedly comedic existential crisis :V"

-She sees a golem-

---
Kimberly: "You're 14, right?"
---
-Yeah, that's his intention-

-Indeed, where is she?-
(Rock-type! Heck yeah!) "Clenches her vine like a fist, pumped for battle."

(Hope your day went well, btw.)

___

Steven: Yeah, I am.
___

"But can he do it?!)

"Hiding in the base...the only one of the three who's still left."

---
-but then enemies?-
---

---
Lindy: "Something tells me this sentient reptile and this good looking woman are telling the truth"
Chrono: "...Admiral Lindy, did you compliment a lookalike to feed your own ego?"
---
-Silence for now...-

---

Guifei: "I am starting to really lose it!" -eyes flaming in blue fire like Sans-
---
I-In any case, yes, Toffee is the mastermind behind all of this...He's a skilled manipulator who posed as a hired-gun and technician for quite some time, but now that he's gotten the power that he wants and gotten the ability to drain magic, he's going for bigger, grander goals...and all the magic in the universe seems to be one of his targets for some reason.
___

"Good question..."

___

"Fair enough :p"

"He'd crack a joke about it were he there."

"Kraid looks to be on the verge of death...so he charges straight at the platform while firing claws at an excessive rate."
___

D-Damn it...I guess she isn't an option, then...

"And she thinks it'd be rude to ask Yukari. Maybe it wouldn't be considering the circumstances, but Alphy's is just still nervous like that :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: "You didn't hear?"
---
Weiss: "Are you sure it's her influence that does that." :p
---
-AWWWWWW-
---
-just in case :V-
Nitocris: "I did, but... It makes me more interested" :lol:
---
Rin: "...Partially, at least?"
As for Weiss's swimsuit... Uuuuuuuh... -Googles- Oh, this pic's cute, so this one.
---
-Then Kiyohime comes by- :V
---
-I suppose that's fair- :p
(Rock-type! Heck yeah!) "Clenches her vine like a fist, pumped for battle."

(Hope your day went well, btw.)

___

Steven: Yeah, I am.
___

"But can he do it?!)

"Hiding in the base...the only one of the three who's still left."
-The golem is slow, but still throws a punch-

Thanks
---
Kimberly: "Then yeah, very close to it"
---
-Nope-
Kama: "What's your name, spirit?"
Gengar: "...Gengar"

-And what is she planning to do?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The golem is slow, but still throws a punch-

Thanks
---
Kimberly: "Then yeah, very close to it"
---
-Nope-
Kama: "What's your name, spirit?"
Gengar: "...Gengar"

-And what is she planning to do?-
"Slow enough that she was able to dodge it with ease, firing off Razor Leaf at the golem as she leapt into the air."

Everything go okay?
___

Steven: I only unlocked my own powers just a few years ago, myself...I was born with mine, though.
___

"GENGAR"

"Get some intel by hypnotizing some hapless guards and soldiers with her glasses."

"She did something similar all the time when she was working for the then-villainous Blumiere, brainwashing many people and mooks into serving as his soldiers and servants.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Silence for now...-

---

---
I-In any case, yes, Toffee is the mastermind behind all of this...He's a skilled manipulator who posed as a hired-gun and technician for quite some time, but now that he's gotten the power that he wants and gotten the ability to drain magic, he's going for bigger, grander goals...and all the magic in the universe seems to be one of his targets for some reason.
___

"Good question..."

___

"Kraid looks to be on the verge of death...so he charges straight at the platform while firing claws at an excessive rate."
___

"And she thinks it'd be rude to ask Yukari. Maybe it wouldn't be considering the circumstances, but Alphy's is just still nervous like that :p
Palu: "You don't look half-bad yourself." :p
---
-nope-

-his inventory's full :p-
---
-Byleth is preparing a much stronger spell-
---
Palu: "What of the two Kaleidostick wielders... once they return?"

Magic's nothing new where I come from, just...not on a huge scale. And not common enough of an occurrence for someone like to her to firmly believe in it. At least, without wanting to study and prove how it works, or whatever. It...probably helps that her sister practices plant magic...and she doesn't believe much in science, in-turn.

(Am I an alien...? Are Pokemon aliens...?)

"Nora's assessment on Pokemon has put Winter in...an admittedly comedic existential crisis :V"
Weiss: "Well... technically speaking, you weren't born in Remnant, so yes. But you lived in Basel, didn't you?"

Nitocris: "I did, but... It makes me more interested" :lol:
---
Rin: "...Partially, at least?"
As for Weiss's swimsuit... Uuuuuuuh... -Googles- Oh, this pic's cute, so this one.
---
-Then Kiyohime comes by- :V
---
-I suppose that's fair- :p
Sothis: "I'm not sharing." :p
---
-CUTE-

Weiss: "You were never concerned of your body care before?"
---
-and sees the petting :V-
---
-indeeed :p-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Slow enough that she was able to dodge it with ease, firing off Razor Leaf at the golem as she leapt into the air."

Everything go okay?
___

Steven: I only unlocked my own powers just a few years ago, myself...I was born with mine, though.
___

"GENGAR"

"Get some intel by hypnotizing some hapless guards and soldiers with her glasses."

"She did something similar all the time when she was working for the then-villainous Blumiere, brainwashing many people and mooks into serving as his soldiers and servants.
-The golem is unfliched and advances-

Pretty much, no worries.
---
Trini: "Oh right, your Mom was an alien!"
---
Kama: "What a weird name, though somewhat cute..."

-She managed to get a Red Sentry under her hypnosis-
___

"Good question..."

___

___

Palu: "You don't look half-bad yourself." :p
---
-nope-

-his inventory's full :p-
---
-Byleth is preparing a much stronger spell-
---
Palu: "What of the two Kaleidostick wielders... once they return?"
Lindy: "My, thanks" :p
Martha/Jeanne/Luvia: This is getting out of hand, now there's two of her!
Chrono: "Is he alone...?"
---
-Well that's a shame- :p
---
-Guifei allows more of the Living Flame's power to course over her body-

-And she also sends a huge blue flame right at his eyes-
---
Luvia: "What if Toffee nullifies their magic for them to return the others?"
Sothis: "I'm not sharing." :p
---
-CUTE-

Weiss: "You were never concerned of your body care before?"
---
-and sees the petting :V-
---
-indeeed :p-
Nitocris: "Is there a way to convince you?"
---
Rin: "Um..."
Sakura: "Seems you ran into a corner" :p
---
Kiyohime: "..." Eh?
---
-Current thoughts?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nitocris: "Is there a way to convince you?"
---
Rin: "Um..."
Sakura: "Seems you ran into a corner" :p
---
Kiyohime: "..." Eh?
---
-Current thoughts?-
Sothis: "None that I can think of." :p
---
Weiss: :smirk:
---
-Tamamo happy?-
---
Pandora: What to teach her next?

(I lived in the world where all those Gems and Gem monsters live...)

"And said world is...just an alternate version of Earth, to be fair."
Weiss: "Doesn't matter if you're an alien or not. Just know that you're my sweet little Winter~" :)

Top Bottom