• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Mr. Marvelous too..."
---
-Who said they did that?- :V
---
-It's... Moving!-
Star: I really hope he didn't get to anyone else at Chaldea...

___

"Odd to use the monsters' haunted house as a base if they're still living in it :V"
___

Whoa! I've never seen a ghost manipulate an object like that! Mostly just training dummies...That's not nearly as impressive as this!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: I really hope he didn't get to anyone else at Chaldea...

___

"Odd to use the monsters' haunted house as a base if they're still living in it :V"
___

Whoa! I've never seen a ghost manipulate an object like that! Mostly just training dummies...That's not nearly as impressive as this!
Lily: "...What if he got the other me?"
---
-The monsters from the mansion stay as comedic relief- :V
---
Aya: "I guess I am old" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...What if he got the other me?"
---
-The monsters from the mansion stay as comedic relief- :V
---
Aya: "I guess I am old" :p
Star: Mom just said she was captured...She's still okay, Lily.
___

(...So are they friends, now?)
___

Technically, maybe, but c'mon, you don't look the part!

Ooh, and I gotta know, can you manipulate the rest of the booth, too? And can you actually speak through the phone directly? Like if you were on the other end of a phone call?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Mom just said she was captured...She's still okay, Lily.
___

(...So are they friends, now?)
___

Technically, maybe, but c'mon, you don't look the part!

Ooh, and I gotta know, can you manipulate the rest of the booth, too? And can you actually speak through the phone directly? Like if you were on the other end of a phone call?
Medea Lily: "But what if they do something to her while at it?"
---
Atalanta: "I think? Kinda? Maybe?"
---
Aya: "I... Let me see if I can do it!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea Lily: "But what if they do something to her while at it?"
---
Atalanta: "I think? Kinda? Maybe?"
---
Aya: "I... Let me see if I can do it!"
Star: You can't think that way right now. But, I get why you are...Ugh, I wish mom would just let me help.

___

(Sidekicks or roommates or something?)
___

"Undyne hides nearby because she sees that someone is finally coming back to the area after Aya's last prank left it empty for hours"

"Said random someone was scared off here earlier, and, convinced that they were just seeing things, takes a stroll on the sidewalk for a few minutes before trying to use the phone booth"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: You can't think that way right now. But, I get why you are...Ugh, I wish mom would just let me help.

___

(Sidekicks or roommates or something?)
___

"Undyne hides nearby because she sees that someone is finally coming back to the area after Aya's last prank left it empty for hours"

"Said random someone was scared off here earlier, and, convinced that they were just seeing things, takes a stroll on the sidewalk for a few minutes before trying to use the phone booth"
Lily: "I can't do much myself now..."
---
Atalanta: "Acquaintances, I think?"
---
Aya: -Trying to talk through the phone- "Hey..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I can't do much myself now..."
---
Atalanta: "Acquaintances, I think?"
---
Aya: -Trying to talk through the phone- "Hey..."
Star: At least you're standing up again...

"And it won't be until much later that the fritz weakens Lily that much again"

"That said, she knows her magical abilities like her Healing Magecraft are still much weaker than normal"
___

(I think that term will suffice.)
___

"The person is confused by the voice as he did make a call yet"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "No, it's fine!"
---
-KICK-
---
Shirou: "..." -headpats her- "Sure, Kanna"
Kamui: "It is?"
---
-OH NO-
---
Kanna: "PAPA~!" -hugs him-

Luvia: "Do as you think now, Kamui"
---
-Rin did hug-
Drake: "But hey! Thing are different now" :p
---
Lily: Even more confident...
---
-The Sentries wonder why he bothered-
---
Guifei: Finally they are appreciating my looks~
Abigail: "Can I call you big sister?"
Guifei: "What?"
Oui: "Abby, you shuld get to know her first. Then again, that gives me an excuse to paint her more"
Hokusai: -A very proud OctoDad, he may not be able to speak, but sees Abby as his other kid due to her fondness of Oui-
"The Rangers remain defiant"
___

(Yeah! They don't matter to me. I have a new home, and family, now!)

(And so do I~.)
___

I presume you're the one they call..."The Lizard".

Yes, but you may call me..."Toffee".

..."Toffee"? How is that any better?!

What do you want? "Annoyed"

I want you and your army to leave immediately. Or face the consequences.

Your mom couldn't defeat us, and neither can you!

I was hoping you'd say that. "Calmly stands up and prepares her wand"

"The purple Septarian who we'll call "Ripjaw" fired back"

We're not afraid of your little girl magic!

We're invincible! Just watch! "Holding his arm out and allowing Ripjaw to literally bite it off"

"Toffee didn't speak, instead silently watching his two lieutenants do their thing with a confident and amused expression, obviously not the least bit concerned about Moon's magic"

No, wait! I already know about the-! "Can only turn away and wince as Ripjaw tears off Rasticore's arm in full-view" Eugh...

"Grunts as it regrows, then clenches his newly regrown fist with a vicious smile as the crowd of monster soldiers cheers"

"Still holding Rasticore's severed arm in his jaws, Ripjaw uses it to high-five the monster it came from as the cheering continues"

"Yeah, Rasticore actually high-fives his own severed arm"
___

"After his tail regrows, he approaches the base cautiously and throws the severed tail at the base's perimeter"

"Sure enough, a field of previously invisible blue lasers reveals itself, and the tail is instantly turned to ash upon contact with them"

You were saying, doctor?

___

Specter: Yes, it's a little too soon to make such a request to the woman, more so since you just met her.
Kamui: "You don't want to speak about this to any humans, do you?"
---
Weiss: -hugging more from the cuteness of this-
---
OOF
---
Coyle: "Well... that's a first..."
---
-but Abby wants a sister :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The Rangers remain defiant"
___

(Yeah! They don't matter to me. I have a new home, and family, now!)

(And so do I~.)
___

I presume you're the one they call..."The Lizard".

Yes, but you may call me..."Toffee".

..."Toffee"? How is that any better?!

What do you want? "Annoyed"

I want you and your army to leave immediately. Or face the consequences.

Your mom couldn't defeat us, and neither can you!

I was hoping you'd say that. "Calmly stands up and prepares her wand"

"The purple Septarian who we'll call "Ripjaw" fired back"

We're not afraid of your little girl magic!

We're invincible! Just watch! "Holding his arm out and allowing Ripjaw to literally bite it off"

"Toffee didn't speak, instead silently watching his two lieutenants do their thing with a confident and amused expression, obviously not the least bit concerned about Moon's magic"

No, wait! I already know about the-! "Can only turn away and wince as Ripjaw tears off Rasticore's arm in full-view" Eugh...

"Grunts as it regrows, then clenches his newly regrown fist with a vicious smile as the crowd of monster soldiers cheers"

"Still holding Rasticore's severed arm in his jaws, Ripjaw uses it to high-five the monster it came from as the cheering continues"

"Yeah, Rasticore actually high-fives his own severed arm"
___

"After his tail regrows, he approaches the base cautiously and throws the severed tail at the base's perimeter"

"Sure enough, a field of previously invisible blue lasers reveals itself, and the tail is instantly turned to ash upon contact with them"

You were saying, doctor?

___

Specter: Yes, it's a little too soon to make such a request to the woman, more so since you just met her.
---
---
OOF
---
---
Medb: Ooooh, I see where she's going~
---
-So did Rin-
---
Lily: Gross...
---
-Sentries confused if this meant security was bad before for them-
-Then again, they did invade with little problem twice...-
---
-She is too used to Foreigners as family- :p
Star: At least you're standing up again...

"And it won't be until much later that the fritz weakens Lily that much again"

"That said, she knows her magical abilities like her Healing Magecraft are still much weaker than normal"
___

(I think that term will suffice.)
___

"The person is confused by the voice as he did make a call yet"
Lily: "I could try some healing..."
---
Atalanta: "Yes, it's appropriate"
---
Aya: -Deep breathing by the phone- I thinkthis is what is done in movies...
Kamui: "It is?"
---
-OH NO-
---
Kanna: "PAPA~!" -hugs him-
Sieg: "Yes, it just took me by surprise, that's all"
---
-KICK-
---
-He accepts back the hug-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
OOF
---
---
---
-So did Rin-
---
---
---
Rudinn Ranger #1: We barely even know what they are!

Rudinn Ranger #2: They're on our side as Ranger Sentries. But we won't speak to any human allies of Lightner monsters!
___

"It's clear she couldn't be happier here. Although, it's worth remembering that she may have had siblings at one point, having mentioned a "family" rather than just parents like Patxi did"
___

"Though shaking with fear and nervousness, Moon would live up to her title as "the Undaunted" as she arms her wand and recites the spell taught to her by Eclipsa"

...I call the darkness unto me from deepest depths of Earth and sea. From ancient evils unawoken, break the one that can't be broken.

"Eclipsa's cheek marks were glowing as the spell was recited, even as she remained trapped in her crystal prison"

"Meanwhile on the battlefield, Moon's wand looked like it had been drenched with a dark purple substance as the wand's core went dark, and what looked like a storm was beginning to brew around the area. The monster army looked around with confusion and fear, while Toffee looked perplexed and perhaps intrigued, but not afraid"

To blackest night, I pledge my soul and crush my heart to burning coal. To summon forth a deathly power, to see my hated foe devoured!
___

Whatever's happened to them since my disappearance, it must've hit them hard. They're finally learning from their careless mistakes. Simply walking in would be a foolish move under any circumstances, but even sneaking in will still prove difficult. The entire base is surrounded with a blue laser field. Undergrounder monster technology, I believe. Any attempt to move through one of those blue lasers will result in instant harm.

___

"Fair enough :p"

Lily: "I could try some healing..."
---
Atalanta: "Yes, it's appropriate"
---
Aya: -Deep breathing by the phone- I thinkthis is what is done in movies...
Star: I did get a lot of scratches out there...
___

(Shall we watch more episodes, or see what else is on?)
___

"The person is becoming nervous and frantically asks who's calling"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: I did get a lot of scratches out there...
___

(Shall we watch more episodes, or see what else is on?)
___

"The person is becoming nervous and frantically asks who's calling"
Lily: "Let me heal them..."
---
Atalanta: "I don't see any harm on it"
---
Aya: "Seven days..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Let me heal them..."
---
Atalanta: "I don't see any harm on it"
---
Aya: "Seven days..."
"Star lets her"

___

"They continue watching TV"

"They don't get these relaxing do-nothing days often. It's a really nice change of pace for both the lion woman and her Pokemon"
___

"The person just nervously asks "What?! What about seven days?!""

"Trying to hold back a laugh"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Yes, it just took me by surprise, that's all"
---
-KICK-
---
-He accepts back the hug-
Kamui: "Oh, I see."
---
-dodge-
---
-awwwwwww-

---
-So did Rin-
---
---
---

Rudinn Ranger #2: They're on our side as Ranger Sentries. But we won't speak to any human allies of Lightner monsters!
___

"It's clear she couldn't be happier here. Although, it's worth remembering that she may have had siblings at one point, having mentioned a "family" rather than just parents like Patxi did"
___

"Though shaking with fear and nervousness, Moon would live up to her title as "the Undaunted" as she arms her wand and recites the spell taught to her by Eclipsa"

...I call the darkness unto me from deepest depths of Earth and sea. From ancient evils unawoken, break the one that can't be broken.

"Eclipsa's cheek marks were glowing as the spell was recited, even as she remained trapped in her crystal prison"

"Meanwhile on the battlefield, Moon's wand looked like it had been drenched with a dark purple substance as the wand's core went dark, and what looked like a storm was beginning to brew around the area. The monster army looked around with confusion and fear, while Toffee looked perplexed and perhaps intrigued, but not afraid"

To blackest night, I pledge my soul and crush my heart to burning coal. To summon forth a deathly power, to see my hated foe devoured!
___

Whatever's happened to them since my disappearance, it must've hit them hard. They're finally learning from their careless mistakes. Simply walking in would be a foolish move under any circumstances, but even sneaking in will still prove difficult. The entire base is surrounded with a blue laser field. Undergrounder monster technology, I believe. Any attempt to move through one of those blue lasers will result in instant harm.

___

Kamui: "I see..." -moves her hair a bit to show her pointy ears- "And how about a dragon? Would you talk to a dragon?"
---
Weiss: -would speak to Winter about it later-
---
Ingrid: "Dark magic..."
---
Dr. Coyle: "... Don't we have good hackers?"
---
LOL ABBY

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

Kamui: "I see..." -moves her hair a bit to show her pointy ears- "And how about a dragon? Would you talk to a dragon?"
---
---
---
---
LOL ABBY
-Will that work?-
---
Rin: "I wonder if she had siblings..."
---
Lily: She's going to...
---
-Sentries looking at each other, wondering what to do-
---
-If Mysterious Heroine XX was summoned, she would try so as well, even if she's nothing like the other Foreigners- :p
"Star lets her"

___

"They continue watching TV"

"They don't get these relaxing do-nothing days often. It's a really nice change of pace for both the lion woman and her Pokemon"
___

"The person just nervously asks "What?! What about seven days?!""

"Trying to hold back a laugh"
-Her bruises are no more-
---
-Indeed, an unexpected but welcome change of pace-
---
-Silence...-
Kamui: "Oh, I see."
---
-dodge-
---
-awwwwwww-
Sieg: "That aside, thanks"
---
-Punch-
---
Shirou: "Let's go then" -carries the kid on his shoulders-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---
LOL ABBY
-Will that work?-
---
---
---
---
-If Mysterious Heroine XX was summoned, she would try so as well, even if she's nothing like the other Foreigners- :p

-
Rudinn Ranger: Dragon...?

Rudinn Ranger #2: Half-monster...
___

"They can definitely talk to her about it later"

"Likewise the Riders may want to talk to him about his parents later"
___

"Purple veins had grown over Moon's arms, which freaked her out a bit"

Ahh!

Enoigh of this. :glare:

"Ra8sed his arm to try and swat her wand away"
___

Where magic fails, technology is still an obstacle. And yes, we should have skilled hackers on hand...
___

"Also fair considering how few Foreigners there are :p"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Will that work?-
---
---
---
---

___

___

Ahh!

___

Where magic fails, technology is still an obstacle. And yes, we should have skilled hackers on hand...
___

Kamui: "Would you be more comfortable with that?"
---
-neat-
---
-THEN WUT?-
---
Coyle: "And I can always bring some assistance." :p
---
-does she think of Kanna as family too? :p-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-thoughts?-
---
-yep :V-
---
Kanna: "... I am?"
Sieg: She is like if I had a mre set on reason to live before.
---
Chachazero: "What? How my attack did nothing?!"
---
Shirou: "Yes? You're a dragon"

___

___

Ahh!

___

___

---
-neat-
---
-THEN WUT?-
---
---
-The others give her space if she has to become a full dragon-
---
-They're wondering, were his parents Eevees like him? Or evolved?-
---
-HERE IT COMES-
---
-From who...?-
---
-She thinks of Kanna as her bestest friend in the whole world- :p
Star: Okay, that still works. Thank you...

___

"They should spend more days like this"
___

"The man is shaking with fear and stay quiet for a few seconds before uttering a meek "Hello...?""
Lily: "You're welcome..." -groans in pain-
---
-Gotta make a schedule for their daily activities-
---
Aya: "Seven days to live..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-neat-
---
-THEN WUT?-
---
---
---
---
-HERE IT COMES-
---
-From who...?-
---

"For reference, the Rudinn Rangers look something like this:"

"And some fanart accurately based on the sprite:"

"They're taller than one would expect, being only a foot or so shorter than King of Spades himself"

Rudinn Ranger: ...Who are you?

Rudinn Ranger #2: What are you? Half-monster, half-human...?
___

"They were probably evolved..."

"For now, everyone has finished dessert"

___

"From Moon's wand was fired a single sleek straight beam composed of dark magic, as dark purple as the color her wand's core had temporarily become. Magical butterflies of an identical shade of purple scattered out from the beam as it was fired, fluttering about in random directions"

"...But rather than aim it at Toffee's heart as Eclipsa had instructed her to do, Moon instead strategically fired it at his finger... The same one he is missing in the present day"

"Sure enough, the finger was sliced off, and the force of the blow was strong enough to send him falling on his back as his soldiers looked on in shock"

"The finger fell to the ground, and Toffee stared at it as it disappeared into a puff of magic smoke, being cursed and straight-up removed from this world"
___

Take your time. It should take them some time to plan make a counter-attack that could have any real chance of success.

___

"Close friends are family in a way, too :p"

Lily: "You're welcome..." -groans in pain-
---
-Gotta make a schedule for their daily activities-
---
Aya: "Seven days to live..."
Star: Easy there, Lily...

___

"He'd like that"
___

"The man could only ask "ME?!" in complete horror"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Easy there, Lily...

___

"He'd like that"
___

"The man could only ask "ME?!" in complete horror"
Lily: "Sorry, but it's just difficult..."
---
-She wouldn't mind, as evidenced here-
---
-Utter silence-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Sorry, but it's ust difficult..."
---
-She wouldn't mind, as evidenced here-
---
-Utter silence-
"She has a little leftover pure magic in that vial for later, at least. But it's only one more dose"
___

"Many other fellow Chaldeans take advantage of these days for other important things in life and casual activities, why shouldn't they, too?"
___

"...The man runs away screaming for his mommy, making evident that he wasn't a particularly mature individual to begin with"

"Burst out laughing with a hearty cackle"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: She is like if I had a mre set on reason to live before.
---
Chachazero: "What? How my attack did nothing?!"
---
Shirou: "Yes? You're a dragon"
-pretty much :p-
---
-when does Juri punch? :V-
---
Kanna: "But I'm a kid..."

---
---
-HERE IT COMES-
---
-From who...?-
---
"They're taller than one would expect, being only a foot or so shorter than King of Spades himself"

___

___

"From Moon's wand was fired a single sleek straight beam composed of dark magic, as dark purple as the color her wand's core had temporarily become. Magical butterflies of an identical shade of purple scattered out from the beam as it was fired, fluttering about in random directions"

"...But rather than aim it at Toffee's heart as Eclipsa had instructed her to do, Moon instead strategically fired it at his finger... The same one he is missing in the present day"

"Sure enough, the finger was sliced off, and the force of the blow was strong enough to send him falling on his back as his soldiers looked on in shock"

"The finger fell to the ground, and Toffee stared at it as it disappeared into a puff of magic smoke, being cursed and straight-up removed from this world"
___

Take your time. It should take them some time to plan make a counter-attack that could have any real chance of success.

___

Kamui: "Would you like to see?"
---
-and the dinner ends?-
---
Ingrid: "You inflicted the concept of death on his finger..."
---
Dr. Coyle: "The longer we take, the more time they have. We shouldn't take our time just because we have the advantage, Toffee. They've come out of worse situation than this..."

-she may not be the most social person, but she is the leader of the most important (and only) laboratory about ARMS, which means she does have to order people around and look over stuff-
---
-awwwww-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She has a little leftover pure magic in that vial for later, at least. But it's only one more dose"
___

"Many other fellow Chaldeans take advantage of these days for other important things in life and casual activities, why shouldn't they, too?"
___

"...The man runs away screaming for his mommy, making evident that he wasn't a particularly mature individual to begin with"

"Burst out laughing with a hearty cackle"
Lily: "I need to sit for a bit..."
---
-Yeah, it often results in silly situations, but they bring joy to most-
---
Aya: "You're welcome~"
"For reference, the Rudinn Rangers look something like this:"

"And some fanart accurately based on the sprite:"

___

___

___

___

---
-and the dinner ends?-
---
---
Dr. Coyle: "The longer we take, the more time they have. We shouldn't take our time just because we have the advantage, Toffee. They've come out of worse situation than this..."

-she may not be the most social person, but she is the leader of the most important (and only) laboratory about ARMS, which means she does have to order people around and look over stuff-
---
-awwwww-
-It's probably their best bet-
---
-Yes, but then come in some beverages!-
---
Lily: Woah...
---
-Ranger Sentries silently agree with Coyle-
---
-Well, KoP isn't wrong-
-pretty much :p-
---
-when does Juri punch? :V-
---
Kanna: "But I'm a kid..."
-Either way, a new friendship is made-
---
-Good point-
-KICK-
---
Shirou: "And a dragon training under the Witch of Dun Scait..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

---
-and the dinner ends?-
---
---

---
-awwwww-
---
---
---
---
-Well, KoP isn't wrong-

"
"The Rudinn Rangers looked to each other, then nodded in agreement to Kamui's question"
___

(Hmm?)

(Beverages?)
___

"Toffee sat back up and clutched his hand, looking and sounding amused as he examined his unquestionably temporary wound"

...Have you learned nothing? "Smirks as he raises the hand and shows it to Moon, all the while his soldiers bore smug smiles, fully expecting the finger to grow back"

"...For a second, it looked like was about to...Only to stop near the end, crack, then crumble into pitch-black dust, much to Toffee's surprise. His initial reaction was simply withdrawn annoyance as he observed a dark magical butterfly with a skull-like face, made of smoke, emerge from the tip of his now severed finger before disappearing"

"Every last monster soldier in Toffee's massive unit collectively gasped in shock. One monster even pointed out, in a tone of pure horror "It's not growing back!""

"It immediately spoke volumes as to the reputation of the Septarian's natural healing factor, as this one act alone, this one unhealing wound, regardless of how minor, was direct proof that that the Septarians, one of the most deadly and legendary monster species in history, is not invincible after all, and the proof was staring them right in the face"

"Knowing Moon's magic had the power to kill an otherwise immortal being, the first time any magic had even been shown to do so...was enough to send every monster soldier deserting. Most ran away screaming in terror, while the two other Septarians just bailed with anger and confusion"

"All the while, Toffee watched his army react to his permanent loss and run away, giving up the fight and the war by doing so, looking shocked, defeated, and even humiliated"
___

Do as you must. They've never had this much of their numbers drained of so much power at once.

"He seems confident that, no matter how long this takes, Chaldea is screwed out of victory either way"

___

"So she counts as family anyway :p"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Please...
___

"It's another reason to keep fighting to preserve it..."
___

That was awesome, Aya! You gotta do this more often!
-Lily sits down...-
---
-For as much as they can...-
---
Aya: "Perhaps once a week wouldn't do bad" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Lily sits down...-
---
-For as much as they can...-
---
Aya: "Perhaps once a week wouldn't do bad" :p
Star: I really wish we weren't stuck h ere...
___

"But they'll never give up, so long as they live. None of them will"
___

"It was both amusing and a good way to take her mind off things"

I have one last question, though. Why were ya calling Sans for help, first?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: I really wish we weren't stuck h ere...
___

"But they'll never give up, so long as they live. None of them will"
___

"It was both amusing and a good way to take her mind off things"

I have one last question, though. Why were ya calling Sans for help, first?
Lily: "...I can't believe he's dragging so many into a petty revenge scheme..."
---
-They eventually fall asleep while watching TV-
---
Aya: "He was with me before all of this"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Either way, a new friendship is made-
---
-Good point-
-KICK-
---
Shirou: "And a dragon training under the Witch of Dun Scait..."
-yay-
---
-they get used to the patterns-
---
Kanna: "If I was strong, why would I be training?"

---
---
---
---
-Well, KoP isn't wrong-
"The Rudinn Rangers looked to each other, then nodded in agreement to Kamui's question"
___

(Hmm?)

(Beverages?)
___

"Toffee sat back up and clutched his hand, looking and sounding amused as he examined his unquestionably temporary wound"

...Have you learned nothing? "Smirks as he raises the hand and shows it to Moon, all the while his soldiers bore smug smiles, fully expecting the finger to grow back"

"...For a second, it looked like was about to...Only to stop near the end, crack, then crumble into pitch-black dust, much to Toffee's surprise. His initial reaction was simply withdrawn annoyance as he observed a dark magical butterfly with a skull-like face, made of smoke, emerge from the tip of his now severed finger before disappearing"

"Every last monster soldier in Toffee's massive unit collectively gasped in shock. One monster even pointed out, in a tone of pure horror "It's not growing back!""

"It immediately spoke volumes as to the reputation of the Septarian's natural healing factor, as this one act alone, this one unhealing wound, regardless of how minor, was direct proof that that the Septarians, one of the most deadly and legendary monster species in history, is not invincible after all, and the proof was staring them right in the face"

"Knowing Moon's magic had the power to kill an otherwise immortal being, the first time any magic had even been shown to do so...was enough to send every monster soldier deserting. Most ran away screaming in terror, while the two other Septarians just bailed with anger and confusion"

"All the while, Toffee watched his army react to his permanent loss and run away, giving up the fight and the war by doing so, looking shocked, defeated, and even humiliated"
___

Do as you must. They've never had this much of their numbers drained of so much power at once.

"He seems confident that, no matter how long this takes, Chaldea is screwed out of victory either way"

___

-they see Kamui transform into this-

1586407290580.png

---
Weiss: "Looks like things Qrow would like..."
---
Coyle: "Well, you heard him. Get to work on that barrier now!"
---
-awwww-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...I can't believe he's dragging so many into a petty revenge scheme..."
---
-They eventually fall asleep while watching TV-
---
Aya: "He was with me before all of this"
Star: Me either. So frustrating...It...It almost makes me wonder if there's more to this than just getting his finger back...
___

"Peacefully asleep"

"Anyone who saw it thought it was cute :p"
___

...That actually makes sense considering how pranks are totally his thing.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

(Hmm?)

(Beverages?)
___

___

___

View attachment 268713
---
---
---
-awwww-
-Surely they must be amazed-
---
Rin: "I'm not one who drinks..."
Medusa: "Your loss"
-Iskandar gulped the drink down-
---
Unreplied Uni

Lily: ...He wants revenge...
---
Ranger Sentries: "Yes, Sir!"
---
-Yeah, in a way she does- :p
-yay-
---
-they get used to the patterns-
---
Kanna: "If I was strong, why would I be training?"
-What :ultcorrinf: thinks of him?-
---
Chachazero: "Hiya!" -attack-
---
Shirou: "Because you still can get stronger?"
Star: Me either. So frustrating...It...It almost makes me wonder if there's more to this than just getting his finger back...
___

"Peacefully asleep"

"Anyone who saw it thought it was cute :p"
___

...That actually makes sense considering how pranks are totally his thing.
Lily: "What if he's planning to take over Mewni?"
---
Artemis: "D'awwwwwwwwwwwww~"
---
Aya: "I wonder if he's still nearby..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

View attachment 268713
---
---
---
-awwww-
---
---
Unreplied Uni

---
---
."
"The Rudinn Rangers are impressed"
___

"It's their way ending off a feast, it seems"
___

"He lost a lot more than just a finger that day"

The last segment here was indeed unreplied, Uni.
___

Qnd don't set off any alarms.

___

"Many other Servants and their Masters can probably say the same about each other"

-

Lily: "What if he's planning to take over Mewni?"
---
Artemis: "D'awwwwwwwwwwwww~"
---
Aya: "I wonder if he's still nearby..."
Star: That's what I thought...when in first met him anyway...
___

"A woman and her Pokemon fast asleep after a long day"
___

I can go looking for him if you want.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
Unreplied Uni

---
---
___

___

___

___

"Many other Servants and their Masters can probably say the same about each other"
-she transforms back to a humanoid form-

Kamui: "How was that?"
---
Weiss: "I'll... just bring some for Yang."
---
-not like it matters since my characters are merely observers for now :V-

Ingrid: He lost his pride...
---
Dr. Coyle: Toffee may be proficient at magic now, but I've still got the upperhand for technology.
---
-true lol-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So this is Aphrodite.
Aphrodite.jpg
I want to punch her in the face. And will be sure to use Rule Breaker on her a lot.
-that he's a sweet kid-
---
-Erika does something?-
---
Kanna: "I'm sure you can get stronger too, Papa." :)
-That's pretty accurate-
---
-She sneaking behind to grab the treasure-
---
Shirou: "I am fine with just seeing new weapons and what they can do"
___

___

___

___

---
---

---
Dr. Coyle: Toffee may be proficient at magic now, but I've still got the upperhand for technology.
---
-true lol-
-They seem to be impressed...-
---
Boudica: "You'll have to excuse us, we're just used to this"
---
KEK
-Everything valuable to him...-
---
-Such as Atalanta with Blake-
Star: That's what I thought...when in first met him anyway...
___

"A woman and her Pokemon fast asleep after a long day"
___

I can go looking for him if you want.
Lily: "Eh? What you mean?"
---
-She brings blankets for them-
---
Aya: "Please do"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---

---
---
-true lol-
-They seem to be impressed...-
---
Boudica: "You'll have to excuse us, we're just used to this"
---
KEK
-Everything valuable to him...-
---
-Such as Atalanta with Blake-

"
Rudinn Ranger: I have never seen anything like it...

Rudinn Ranger #2: Name yourself.
___

"Nothing wrong with that :p"
___

"Not to mention his entire army and end the war he thought would end the Bytterfly dynasty and return Meeni to the hands of monsters"

"And to top it off, he now has to live with the fact that he isn't immoral and is the only Septarian in history to have permanently lost a body part. His pride was definitely one among many major losses for him, here"

...Grah! "Gets up, and simply dusts himself off as he walks away without saying a word. But the look on his face was clearly one of pure hatred; Moon had made a powe3rful enemy that day without fully realizing it"
___

"Well, Toffee does have advanced technology of his own, but he only uses it sparingly, and he certainly isn't a hacker"
___

"Who some newcomers have actually mistaken as being sisters"

Lily: "Eh? What you mean?"
---
-She brings blankets for them-
---
Aya: "Please do"
Star: When I thought he just wanted my wand, he asked if I thought he was like Ludo before rejecting it. That's gotta mean something, right?
___

"Aww..."
___

Wait, do you wanna come out of there, first?

"Still has Aya's clothes and weapon"

Last edited:
Top Bottom