• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Grown Viridi Demeter is cute.
Demeter.jpg
She's also incredibly tragic as she just wants to reunite with Persephone and went crazy because she died so I'm not looking forward to the scene where Mash uses a cannon to kill her out of necessity.
-yep- :p
---
-OH DANG-
---
Kanna: "But you could keep Mama safer if you're stronger."
-He's like, 3 years old-
---
-Yeah, she is Pandora after all- :p
---
Shirou: "...I have to try for her..."
Star: When I thought he just wanted my wand, he asked if I thought he was like Ludo before rejecting it. That's gotta mean something, right?
___

"Aww..."
___

Wait, do you wanna come out of there, first?

"Still has Aya's clothes and weapon"
Lily: "Maybe? But then what culd his intention be?"
---
-Artemis trying to be a good mom-
---
Aya: "Sure, just pass them to me, I'll be inside the booth"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They seem to be impressed...-
---
Boudica: "You'll have to excuse us, we're just used to this"
---
KEK
-Everything valuable to him...-
---
-Such as Atalanta with Blake-
Rudinn Ranger: I have never seen anything like it...

Rudinn Ranger #2: Name yourself.
___

"Nothing wrong with that :p"
___

"Not to mention his entire army and end the war he thought would end the Bytterfly dynasty and return Meeni to the hands of monsters"

"And to top it off, he now has to live with the fact that he isn't immoral and is the only Septarian in history to have permanently lost a body part. His pride was definitely one among many major losses for him, here"

...Grah! "Gets up, and simply dusts himself off as he walks away without saying a word. But the look on his face was clearly one of pure hatred; Moon had made a powe3rful enemy that day without fully realizing it"
___

"Well, Toffee does have advanced technology of his own, but he only uses it sparingly, and he certainly isn't a hacker"
___

"Who some newcomers have actually mistaken as being sisters"
Kamui: "I am Kamui."
---
Weiss: "Nothing wrong with that. It's just not my type..."
---
Rook: "Harboring deep feelings of hatred for stripping away a part of him... why does that sound familiar?" -looking at Ingrid smugly-

Ingrid: "Oh, shut up, you."
---
-they... never denied that claim, because they definitely realized how strong their bond is-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Maybe? But then what culd his intention be?"
---
-Artemis trying to be a good mom-
---
Aya: "Sure, just pass them to me, I'll be inside the booth"
Star: ...I don't know.

"It sure seems like a lot more work to go through than it's worth just to get revenge, and on one person at that..."
___

"She's doing a good job, here :p"
___

Here ya go.

"Passes Aya her clothes and chainsaw after she returns to corporeal form again and hides in the booth"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Rudinn Ranger: I have never seen anything like it...

Rudinn Ranger #2: Name yourself.
___

"Nothing wrong with that :p"
___

"Not to mention his entire army and end the war he thought would end the Bytterfly dynasty and return Meeni to the hands of monsters"

"And to top it off, he now has to live with the fact that he isn't immoral and is the only Septarian in history to have permanently lost a body part. His pride was definitely one among many major losses for him, here"

...Grah! "Gets up, and simply dusts himself off as he walks away without saying a word. But the look on his face was clearly one of pure hatred; Moon had made a powe3rful enemy that day without fully realizing it"
___

"Well, Toffee does have advanced technology of his own, but he only uses it sparingly, and he certainly isn't a hacker"
___

"Who some newcomers have actually mistaken as being sisters"
---
---
Rook: "Harboring deep feelings of hatred for stripping away a part of him... why does that sound familiar?" -looking at Ingrid smugly-

---
-they... never denied that claim, because they definitely realized how strong their bond is-
-Time for some question!-
---
Rin: "Same, I barely ever drink"
---
-It's not like the confident and composed Toffee they know...-
---
Unreplied Uni
---
-Soooo, does that mean Artemis is now Blake's mom?-
-KEK-
---
-clever-
---
-and for Kanna?-
-So he might end looking at her like a big sister-
---
Erika: -Trying to sneak it away, Chachazero still attacking-
---
Shirou: "And for you too"
Star: ...I don't know.

"It sure seems like a lot more work to go through than it's worth just to get revenge, and on one person at that..."
___

"She's doing a good job, here :p"
___

Here ya go.

"Passes Aya her clothes and chainsaw after she returns to corporeal form again and hides in the booth"
Lily: "Does he want magic gone?"
---
-Orion is confused on what's his role here, since he nand Atalanta clearly look at each other more like acquaintances-
---
-And Aya comes out minutes later now changed-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---
---
---
---
Unreplied Uni
---
-
Rudinn Ranger #1: Kamui...

Rudinn Ranger #2: It was unwise of your people to challenge the King.
___

"And it's not like any of the Pokemon drink. Some of them would be way too young for it anyway"

"Whiskers did drink once on accident, though, and the results weren't pretty"
___

"He was younger and hot-blooded, here, and what transpired that day clearly changed him..."

River: "Arriving on horseback" Queen Moon! You did it!

Oh my gosh, River! "Hugs him" Thank you!

(Couldn't find a video of this OST that was titled in English.)

"The rest of the council appeared. Count Mildrew was an immature, pathetic sobbing mess who couldn't bring himself to speak, or even walk, and had to be carried by the Monster King, of all people. Mina Loveberry and a knight both looked surprise, while the Magic High Commission confronted Moon with stern looks of disapproval, especially Lekmet and Hekapoo, while Rhombulus wasn't sure how to respond"

Rhombulus: What...did you just do?

I did my job! And as your queen, I will continue you do my job of protecting this kingdom! I will hunt down the remains of the monster army, and scatter them without country or leadership!

"Mina, the knight, Monster King and various others were staring. River just stood a few yards away from behind the queen, proud of the new queen and fully confident in her decisions unlike the rest who are conflicted or atonished"

Now, are there any questions?

"The Commission hasn't be rendered staring wide-eyed and speechless by the new queen's attitude and actions. The other council members have no words to share, either. It was all dead silence"

I didn't think so.

"As the new young queen marched back to Butterfly Castle, the council members all stood aside and out of her way, bowing in respect of the new Queen of Mewni made her name in just one day"

"All hail and behold, Queen Moon, the Undaunted"
___

Eeyup

___

"They've never denied it, but they've also never officially acknowledged each other as a sister, have they?"

"Also that's possible :p"

-
Lily: "Does he want magic gone?"
---
-Orion is confused on what's his role here, since he nand Atalanta clearly look at each other more like acquaintances-
---
-And Aya comes out minutes later now changed-
"Star is pondering that possibility...They can't know for sure, but it would make more sense than this..."

___

"Very true. Artemis may love him, but he's not exactly a parental figure to Ata like Artemis is"
___

"While Undyne went to get Sans"

sorry, convincing people that there was no paranormal activity here took way longer than i expected. it was tiring, and i need a nap.

...and what the heck happened while i was gone?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Star is pondering that possibility...They can't know for sure, but it would make more sense than this..."

___

"Very true. Artemis may love him, but he's not exactly a parental figure to Ata like Artemis is"
___

"While Undyne went to get Sans"

sorry, convincing people that there was no paranormal activity here took way longer than i expected. it was tiring, and i need a nap.

...and what the heck happened while i was gone?
-To make sure that wouldn't happen to him again...-
---
-Yeah, she doesn't sees him as such, nor does he think of her like a child-
---
Aya: "Plenty" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So he might end looking at her like a big sister-
---
Erika: -Trying to sneak it away, Chachazero still attacking-
---
Shirou: "And for you too"
-a mutual feeling-
---
-it works-
---
Kanna: "Me?"

---
---
---
Unreplied Uni
---

___

"And it's not like any of the Pokemon drink. Some of them would be way too young for it anyway"

___

"He was younger and hot-blooded, here, and what transpired that day clearly changed him..."

"The rest of the council appeared. Count Mildrew was an immature, pathetic sobbing mess who couldn't bring himself to speak, or even walk, and had to be carried by the Monster King, of all people. Mina Loveberry and a knight both looked surprise, while the Magic High Commission confronted Moon with stern looks of disapproval, especially Lekmet and Hekapoo, while Rhombulus wasn't sure how to respond"

I did my job! And as your queen, I will continue you do my job of protecting this kingdom! I will hunt down the remains of the monster army, and scatter them without country or leadership!

"Mina, the knight, Monster King and various others were staring. River just stood a few yards away from behind the queen, proud of the new queen and fully confident in her decisions unlike the rest who are conflicted or atonished"

"The Commission hasn't be rendered staring wide-eyed and speechless by the new queen's attitude and actions. The other council members have no words to share, either. It was all dead silence"

I didn't think so.

"As the new young queen marched back to Butterfly Castle, the council members all stood aside and out of her way, bowing in respect of the new Queen of Mewni made her name in just one day"

___

Eeyup

___

"They've never denied it, but they've also never officially acknowledged each other as a sister, have they?"

Kamui: "And it was unwise for your King to ally himself with Toffee."
---
-Viridi remembers that day-
---
Ingrid: "If only Moon the Undaunted could return to help us and motivate us."
---
Dr. Coyle: -supervising the hacking while fixing Springtron-
---
-Artemis sure behaves like a mom :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

I didn't think so.

___

Eeyup

___

---
---
---
---
Jeanne: "What does that king want?"
---
-It was disastrous, huh?-
---
Lily: Not like she can now...
---
-The hacking is ongoing...-
---
-Even before Atalanta accepted her as such- :p
-a mutual feeling-
---
-it works-
---
Kanna: "Me?"
-She aready wants to introduce him to her sisters-
---
Erika: "Got it!"
---
Shirou: "Yes, I want to protect you as much as Kamui"
Shirou smile.png

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-To make sure that wouldn't happen to him again...-
---
-Yeah, she doesn't sees him as such, nor does he think of her like a child-
---
Aya: "Plenty" :p
Star: Then why is he using magic himself? Why is he allying with stronger magic allies? Ugh, nothing about this guy makes any sense, he's keeping so many secrets...

"And he's too smart to speak about any vital details to his plan. He's also not full of himself or too arrogant so as to do something typical of a villain like gloat about his plan or rant about his motivation. Whatever he wants, whatever he plans to do...he's doing a damn good job of not letting his enemies know. He's not their average force of evil by any means"
___

"So what is his place in this family, exactly?"
___

"One explanation later"

you had more of a day than you expected. sorry that the prank caused an unplanned incident, but it sounds at least you had fun this one time.

"She still plans on doing it again, though"

-

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Rudinn #1: Why? Is he a Lightner?

Rudinn Ranger #2: Our King wants to spread darkness across the world so that Darkner mosnters can reign supreme.
___

"Papyrus was heartbroken over the loss of the perfectly good spaghetti that was destroyed that day"
___

"In any case, they still now know how Toffee really lost his finger, and that could grant them some insight on his motive..."

"...Not only that, but know they know how Moon had the power to permanently sever it in the first place: with dark magic created by a past Queen of Mewni who is, in fact, still alive"
___

"Toffee just monitors the base itself while hiding in case there are any guards or security drones on patrol"

___

"And she could definitely qualify as a parental figure for Blake as well, judging by some of their past interactions"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She aready wants to introduce him to her sisters-
---
Erika: "Got it!"
---
Shirou: "Yes, I want to protect you as much as Kamui"
-awwwww-
---
-doll be like "NANI?!"-
---
Kanna: :b:

---
---
---
---

Rudinn Ranger #2: Our King wants to spread darkness across the world so that Darkner mosnters can reign supreme.
___

"Papyrus was heartbroken over the loss of the perfectly good spaghetti that was destroyed that day"
___

"In any case, they still now know how Toffee really lost his finger, and that could grant them some insight on his motive..."

"...Not only that, but know they know how Moon had the power to permanently sever it in the first place: with dark magic created by a past Queen of Mewni who is, in fact, still alive"
___

"Toffee just monitors the base itself while hiding in case there are any guards or security drones on patrol"

___

"And she could definitely qualify as a parental figure for Blake as well, judging by some of their past interactions"
Kamui: "Are you certain Toffee shares the same goal?"
---
-poor Pap lmao-
---
Ingrid: "Anyway... I would very much like to talk to this, Eclipsa, if possible."
---
-Arlon built some that, just like Toffee, are hidden-
---
-how is Artemis, btw?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Then why is he using magic himself? Why is he allying with stronger magic allies? Ugh, nothing about this guy makes any sense, he's keeping so many secrets...

"And he's too smart to speak about any vital details to his plan. He's also not full of himself or too arrogant so as to do something typical of a villain like gloat about his plan or rant about his motivation. Whatever he wants, whatever he plans to do...he's doing a damn good job of not letting his enemies know. He's not their average force of evil by any means"
___

"So what is his place in this family, exactly?"
___

"One explanation later"

you had more of a day than you expected. sorry that the prank caused an unplanned incident, but it sounds at least you had fun this one time.

"She still plans on doing it again, though"
Lily: "...Maybe rule the multiverse? Or he's seeking to remake it somehow?"
---
-I don't know and must think of it-
---
Aya: "No problem, I wanna do it again!"

___

___

___

___

---
-poor Pap lmao-
---
Ingrid: "Anyway... I would very much like to talk to this, Eclipsa, if possible."
---
---
-how is Artemis, btw?-
Martha: "We don't know what a Lightner is..."
---
-CD-i Luigi would as well-
---
Lily: Can she?
---
Artemis: "Atalantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!"
Artemis Happy.png

-awwwww-
---
-doll be like "NANI?!"-
---
Kanna: :b:
-Soon enough while walking around, Camilla spotted what looked like a male Kamui- :p
---
Chachazero: "Hold up! You were-?! Uuuugh, smart!"
---
-She loves Papa, huh?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-
---
-poor Pap lmao-
---
---
---
-how is Artemis, btw?-
---
---
---
Artemis: "Atalantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!"
View attachment 268786
-
Rudinn Ranger #1: We don't know what he wants. The King leads us.

Rudinn Ranger #2: Lightners are the monsters who left us behind to live on the surface. The King tells us our kind served them for generations before they abandoned us in the Dark World.
___

Nice of Papyrus to invite us over for a picnic, eh Alphys?

I hope he made lotsa spaghetti!

:V
___

Moon: ...She's still frozen in crystal. I didn't know if I could trust her, so I deliberately fired the spell at Toffee's finger rather than his heart. I knew it would strike enough fear in the monster army to get them to back down, and that it would also prevent me from having to fulfill my end of the bargain and free a very likely evil queen. At the time, I considered it...what do kids call it these days? A win/win? "Sigh" Now I'm not so sure I made the right choice...Toffee's return may have been worse than whatever Eclipsa might've done...

Star: You didn't seem to think she was evil...

Moon: I barely spoke to her for five minutes, and I was young at the time...I may have had to grow up and learn how to be a smart and responsible adult fast, stepping up as queen, having to make hard choices, but at that age, I still considered myself susceptible to manipulation. Particularly by a figure with a rocky history with magic, and one that I hardly knew. I just couldn't trust her any further than to grant me a lesson of that one spell...
___

Unreplied, Digi.

"He uses a scanning device of his own that he previously used to try and locate the wand during his plot to usurp Ludo"

"He's using said scanner to detect signs of any kind of robotic units in the area"
___

"It seems she's doing well :p"

Lily: "...Maybe rule the multiverse? Or he's seeking to remake it somehow?"
---
-I don't know and must think of it-
---
Aya: "No problem, I wanna do it again!"
Star: He seems ambitious, but he hasn't said a word about what he wants aside from his finger. Oh, he's good. He's good...
___

"Fair enough"

"Either way, Artemis' daughter and her Pokemon sleep right now, covered by blankets she brought them"
___

even though it means having to ditch your clothes?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: He seems ambitious, but he hasn't said a word about what he wants aside from his finger. Oh, he's good. He's good...
___

"Fair enough"

"Either way, Artemis' daughter and her Pokemon sleep right now, covered by blankets she brought them"
___

even though it means having to ditch your clothes?
Lily: "Maybe we can think on the while..."
---
-She even kissed Atalanta on the forehead to wish her a good sleep-
---
Aya: "I never said I would be alone"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"What matters most though, is just defeating him, period"

___

"A true and loving mother"
___

you still want my help?
-Yeah, but they do agree it would be good to know what he's after to counter him-
---
Artemis: "Sweet dreams, dear~"
---
Aya: "What you think?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, but they do agree it would be good to know what he's after to counter him-
---
Artemis: "Sweet dreams, dear~"
---
Aya: "What you think?"
"Definitely, they just hope to find a weakness out of it"

"Meanwhile the corrupted magic in the room was notably starting to rise a little bit higher..."
___

"Heshima resting just as well"
___

i wanted to help ya with pranks to begin with, but i didn't know your ghost powers would have that negative side effect.

still, if you really wanna keep doing this so much, then of course i'll help ya.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: -Just walking by-
---
Chachazero: "I should have seen behind your tricks!"
---
-How much compared to Mama?-
Camilla: "You look famiiar."
---
Pandora: -snickers-
---
-almost tied-

---
---
---

Rudinn Ranger #2: Lightners are the monsters who left us behind to live on the surface. The King tells us our kind served them for generations before they abandoned us in the Dark World.
___

___

Moon: ...She's still frozen in crystal. I didn't know if I could trust her, so I deliberately fired the spell at Toffee's finger rather than his heart. I knew it would strike enough fear in the monster army to get them to back down, and that it would also prevent me from having to fulfill my end of the bargain and free a very likely evil queen. At the time, I considered it...what do kids call it these days? A win/win? "Sigh" Now I'm not so sure I made the right choice...Toffee's return may have been worse than whatever Eclipsa might've done...

Moon: I barely spoke to her for five minutes, and I was young at the time...I may have had to grow up and learn how to be a smart and responsible adult fast, stepping up as queen, having to make hard choices, but at that age, I still considered myself susceptible to manipulation. Particularly by a figure with a rocky history with magic, and one that I hardly knew. I just couldn't trust her any further than to grant me a lesson of that one spell...
___

Unreplied, Digi.

"He uses a scanning device of his own that he previously used to try and locate the wand during his plot to usurp Ludo"

"He's using said scanner to detect signs of any kind of robotic units in the area"
___

Kamui: "Oh... You poor creatures..."
---
LMAO
---
Rook: "Moping about it won't solve anything. We gotta fix this mess. Not just for your kingdom, but for all worlds."

Ingrid: "Yukari... She must be having so much trouble in her world... if she's even still able to move..."
---
-is the barrier is messing with the scanner's signal?-
---
Blake: "A-Artemis?!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
>Romulus is Grand Lancer

I would be tempted to resummon him, but his Grand version isn't playable yet anyway.

___

___

___

Unreplied, Digi.

___

---
LMAO
---
Rook: "Moping about it won't solve anything. We gotta fix this mess. Not just for your kingdom, but for all worlds."

Ingrid: "Yukari... She must be having so much trouble in her world... if she's even still able to move..."
---
---
Martha: "So he promised you a better life..."
---
-CD-i Luigi proud-
---
-oof...-
---
-Does it, KoP? If not it could probably detect Jenny in the base-
---
Artemis: "That's me~"
Atalanta: "Do you need something?"
Artemis: "I happn to need something from you two!"
"Definitely, they just hope to find a weakness out of it"

"Meanwhile the corrupted magic in the room was notably starting to rise a little bit higher..."
___

"Heshima resting just as well"
___

i wanted to help ya with pranks to begin with, but i didn't know your ghost powers would have that negative side effect.

still, if you really wanna keep doing this so much, then of course i'll help ya.
Lily: "...Wait, look!"
---
-She gave him some light petting-
---
Aya: "Thanks, technically-a-bro" :p
Camilla: "You look famiiar."
---
Pandora: -snickers-
---
-almost tied-
Sieg: "You mean me?"
---
Erika: "Let's run away!"
---
-Almost?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Yes."
---
-they roll a 20 on the die and get away :V-

-because yes, they were playing DnD all along :V-
---
-Kanna is still in that phase where dragons are the coolest thing ever :V-
Sieg: "I think you got the wrong person..."
---
Erika: "Nooo! It can't be!"

Chachazero: "Hah!" :p
---
-But Papa is also very caring and cooks most of her food- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
LMAO
---

---
---
---
-CD-i Luigi proud-
---
-oof...-
---
---
Rudinn Ranger #1: What? Do you actually pity us?

Rudinn Ranger #2: We are loyal soldiers. But his rule is strict.

___

"In any case, back to the end of the dinner!"
___

Moon: We have to pay Chaldea a visit. Tell them what we know about Toffee, then put our heads together, and stop him. Rook, you'll watch over these two as we agreed, correct?
___

...Jammed. Though there are some faint readings on the exterior of the base.

"He expects to get a clearer signals after the hackers do their work"
___

"What does she need?"

"Heshima was napping nearby for, for the sole reason to wanting to clear his head from the stress of the whole situation"

Lily: "...Wait, look!"
---
-She gave him some light petting-
---
Aya: "Thanks, technically-a-bro" :p
Star: Wha? The goo!

___

"Cute!"
___

you're welcome, technically a-sis.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "I think you got the wrong person..."
---
Erika: "Nooo! It can't be!"

Chachazero: "Hah!" :p
---
-But Papa is also very caring and cooks most of her food- :p
Camilla: "No, it's you."
---
I think you swapped the characters?
---
-and she loves food...-

---
-CD-i Luigi proud-
---
-oof...-
---
---

___

___

Moon: We have to pay Chaldea a visit. Tell them what we know about Toffee, then put our heads together, and stop him. Rook, you'll watch over these two as we agreed, correct?
___

___

"What does she need?"

"Heshima was napping nearby for, for the sole reason to wanting to clear his head from the stress of the whole situation"
Kamui: "We could help your King, and your kind."
---
---
Rook: "Sure thing, ma'am."
---
-if Gaster wanted to go all in on security... wouldn't that mean Enkidu could occasionally patrol?-
---
Blake: "What is it?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Wha? The goo!

___

"Cute!"
___

you're welcome, technically a-sis.
Lily: "Oh no! We gotta stop it!"
---
-She even wearing a #1 Mom shirt- :p
---
Aya: "Aw, stop it you" :p

___

___

___

___

"What does she need?"

---
---
---
-if Gaster wanted to go all in on security... wouldn't that mean Enkidu could occasionally patrol?-
---
Martha: "What if we help you?"
---
Rin: "It was a better night than expected"
Boudica: "Likewise"
---
Lily: I hope I can be normal then...
---
-He could make a check to detect any individuals around...-
---
Artemis: "To spend some hours together" :p
Camilla: "No, it's you."
---
I think you swapped the characters?
---
-and she loves food...-
Sieg: "Um, okay...? What about me?"
---
Oh, I did lol

Erika: "We did it~!"
---
-She loves it oh so much...!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

-
Rudinn Ranger: You want to help...?
___

(It was a delightful night!)

(I-It was pretty great, yeah...)
___

Moon: Thank you. We should go now...
___

"He searched for some possible Servants on patrol"

___

"That sounds nice, right?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
___

___

___

___

Kamui: "Of course I do. No one deserves isolation." :)
---
Weiss: "Yeah... You Riders are good people." :)
---
Ingrid: "Agreed. I'll go in front, so you can see if I fall..."
---
-Assassins hidden with Presence Concealment?-
---
Blake: "... What do you think, Atalanta?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Brave outfit-
---
Pan: "Nice~"
---
Kanna: "Yes, I did~!" -tail waggle-
Sieg: Huh, her outfit looks very regal and imposing, but it also shows denotes her... features. It reminds me of Assassin of Red, but unlike her, this woman does seem approachable... Her voice is also like Saber, but if it was in a motherly tone...
---
-Erika gave a hug-
---
Shirou: "Why don't you tell your old man of them? Well, relatively old"
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
Jeanne: "We have a tendency to ruin tyrannies"
---
Blackbeard: "Thanks!"
Rin: "Though you're a weirdo"
Blackbeard: "Hey!" -no one can deny that-
---
-Lily motionless-
---
-There's Kiritsugu watching from what used to be Ozpin's office with a rifle, who uses a communicator-
Kiritsugu: "The enemy is surrounding the base"
---
Atalanta: "Why not?"
Artemis: -Bouncy and hyped-
Star: Gah, what do we do?
___

"Ata has fully embraced her as one after all"
___

....I feel like I'm missing something here.
-Lily looks around for anything they could use-
---
-She also lits the lights off-
---
Aya: "Something important?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: Huh, her outfit looks very regal and imposing, but it also shows denotes her... features. It reminds me of Assassin of Red, but unlike her, this woman does seem approachable... Her voice is also like Saber, but if it was in a motherly tone...
---
-Erika gave a hug-
---
Shirou: "Why don't you tell your old man of them? Well, relatively old"
-she smiles-
---
-Pandora hugs back-
---
Kanna: "Okay~" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---
Jeanne: "We have a tendency to ruin tyrannies"
---
Blackbeard: "Thanks!"
Rin: "Though you're a weirdo"
Blackbeard: "Hey!" -no one can deny that-
---
-Lily motionless-
---
-There's Kiritsugu watching from what used to be Ozpin's office with a rifle, who uses a communicator-
Kiritsugu: "The enemy is surrounding the base"
---
Atalanta: "Why not?"
Artemis: -Bouncy and hyped-

"
Rudinn Ranger #1: ...The King has never shown concern with the state of our lives before.

Rudinn Ranger #2: No. Only ambition to take the Lighters' world away from them. His focus is fixated on his rule over the Dark World and it's expansion.
___

(I concur. You have to be good people to care for such great Pokemon.) "Referring to Mr. Fish and especially Patxi, making the Eevee blush once again"

"Patxi chuckled at Rin's comment"

(Well, Rin's not wrong, But, while Blackbeard may be a weirdo, he's our weirdo.) "He truly sees every last Rider as his family"
___

Moon: Good idea...

"Moon gave Lily a vial of pure magic to drink before they left, re-energizing her"
___

"Would Toffee be able to detect him?"
___

"Yawns, waking up to watch where this situation goes out of curiosity"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Lily looks around for anything they could use-
---
-She also lits the lights off-
---
Aya: "Something important?"
"There's...some pottery. And a vending machine full of snacks"
___

"So they'll get a good night's rest"
___

she's kinda skeleton family now.

Wait, what? When did this happen?

when she told Gaster how much of a better parental figure he's been to her than either of her old ones were. that, and after he pretty much adopted her as a grandaughter.

...Okay, considering how Gaster's looked out for your well-being for so long, that actually makes sense.

Top Bottom