• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Look to see if the other me is fine..."
---
-The ghost is trying realy, really hard to be like the Genie-
---
-She finds them... In a wind current-
Moon: ..."Doesn't want to lie to them again" She's been captured...

Star: What?!

Moon: Yes, but I just called her, and she's alright. She just needs help getting away from her captors. Six other Servants were captured alongside her, and they need Chaldea's help as well as mine, too. That's part of the reason why I need to leave urgently...
___

(What the..?)
___

Crap! "Leaps to the air trying to grab them"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Moon: ..."Doesn't want to lie to them again" She's been captured...

Star: What?!

Moon: Yes, but I just called her, and she's alright. She just needs help getting away from her captors. Six other Servants were captured alongside her, and they need Chaldea's help as well as mine, too. That's part of the reason why I need to leave urgently...
___

(What the..?)
___

Crap! "Leaps to the air trying to grab them"
Lily: "...Save her"
---
Atalanta: "...Oh, so they are also cashing in on that"
---
-And fails- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Save her"
---
Atalanta: "...Oh, so they are also cashing in on that"
---
-And fails- :p
Moon: I will. I promise.
___

(What? Genie wishes?)
___

What the hell!? I'm normally way faster than this!

Damn. She might have to go back to Chaldea without pants today. That still leaves two important items remaining, though..

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Coincidentally, I've portrayed all three of them in this RP at some point :V

(Marx showed up as part of a ploy to mislead and distract Testament, remember?)
I forgot because that arc had so much...

This is beautiful.

Haven't seen the whole vid yet, but I know it's gonna be glorious. :p
This whole channel is beautiful :p

-No, Kamui does since she has met her male self- :V
---
Erika: "But we must be careful, it has a guardian..."
---
Artoria: "Thank you" -starts to eat-
Kamui: "You and I look a lot alike..."
---
Pandora: -gasp-
---
-dwagons eager too-

Martha: "If we threw him elsewhere, he could return some day, with a worse plan for us"
---
-Including a bunch of RWBY Chibi skits- :p
---
-The Queen of Darkness...-
---
Drakkon: "It better be someone useful when it happens. Now, shall we move?"
---
-Guifei playfully winked- :p
Steven: ...This just isn't right.

"Too disheartened to say anything else. Connie put her hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him"

"In his defense, not all of his enemies have been redeemed, but he's never slain one, either. Furthermore, he's never faced someone like Toffee head-on..."
___

"A fact that Winter is well aware of since spending most of her time with Weiss means spending a lot of time near R_BY in-turn"

"Plenty of amazing adventures they had together...and plenty of silly moments, too :p It was some of the best times of Weiss' life"

(Your team sounds like they're your family. I bet they think the same.)
___

"With her head unfrozen, Eclipsa gasped for air multiple times...before she stopped breathing and her head plopped over. She's not dead, and starts breathing again to speak a few moments later, but before that, young Moon assumes otherwise:"

Moon: OHMYGOSHIKILLEDHER!

"...Yep, Star is definitely her mother's daughter :V"
___

Correct, we'll move out now. Investigate Remnant for the location of that probable base.
___

"Specter questions why she would want to meet Abby and Oui in particular, and then pieces things together"

Specter: ...Are you another Foreigner Class Servant?
Kamui: "Sometimes, the best decision isn't the one that feels the most right..."
---
Weiss: -smiled at that remark- "I hope so."
---
Ingrid: :laugh:
---
Coyle: "I shall go. I spent weeks without ever being seen when I worked for Bison."

(tempted to sneak in some Shadaloo tech in her stuff as a nod to that...)
---
Qrow: "That she is."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Steven: ...This just isn't right.

"Too disheartened to say anything else. Connie put her hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him"

"In his defense, not all of his enemies have been redeemed, but he's never slain one, either. Furthermore, he's never faced someone like Toffee head-on..."
___

"A fact that Winter is well aware of since spending most of her time with Weiss means spending a lot of time near R_BY in-turn"

"Plenty of amazing adventures they had together...and plenty of silly moments, too :p It was some of the best times of Weiss' life"

(Your team sounds like they're your family. I bet they think the same.)
___

"With her head unfrozen, Eclipsa gasped for air multiple times...before she stopped breathing and her head plopped over. She's not dead, and starts breathing again to speak a few moments later, but before that, young Moon assumes otherwise:"

Moon: OHMYGOSHIKILLEDHER!

"...Yep, Star is definitely her mother's daughter :V"
___

Correct, we'll move out now. Investigate Remnant for the location of that probable base.
___

"Specter questions why she would want to meet Abby and Oui in particular, and then pieces things together"

Specter: ...Are you another Foreigner Class Servant?
Kamui: "Sometimes, the best decision isn't the one that feels the most right..."
---
---
---
Coyle: "I shall go. I spent weeks without ever being seen when I worked for Bison."

(tempted to sneaj in some Shadaloo tech in her stuff as a nod to that...)
---
Mash: "Steven..."
Kiritsugu: "Not everything can be black and white, kid. At your age, I wish I would have still seen things like you..."
---
Boudica: "You must always look for each other... And it seems you've keept yourselves together this far"
---
Lily: She would react the same...
---
-Sure, why not?- :p
Drakkon: "Don't fail, Coyle"
---
Oui/Abby: "Wait, what?!"
Guifei: "My name is Yang Guifei~"
-Drool was escaping from Oui's mouth upon having one of the Three Beauties of history in front of her-
Moon: I will. I promise.
___

(What? Genie wishes?)
___

What the hell!? I'm normally way faster than this!

Damn. She might have to go back to Chaldea without pants today. That still leaves two important items remaining, though..
Lily: "Please..."
---
Atalanta: "I meant the attitude of a genie from a movie..."
-The ghost still can grant a wish tho- :p
---
-Underwear-
-Also in a wind current, but slower-
Kamui: "You and I look a lot alike..."
---
Pandora: -gasp-
---
-dwagons eager too-
Sieg: "We do? Weird..."
---
Chachazero: "Ahahahah! So you thieves come for my treasure!"
---
-Thus they dig in as well-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I forgot because that arc had so much...

This whole channel is beautiful :p
That, and it doesn't help that I don't think I've referenced him here once since then.

I haven't watched it much; I should binge it if their claim that it's all going away within the year...if I ever have the time for it.

I'm glad they changed this. :V

Lily: "Please..."
---
Atalanta: "I meant the attitude of a genie from a movie..."
-The ghost still can grant a wish tho- :p
---
-Underwear-
-Also in a wind current, but slower-

-
Star: You're just gonna leave us here? By ourselves? Doing nothing to help?

Moon: No, Rook will be staying behind, and Ingrid might be as well. You'll have someone looking after you both.

Star: Ugh...

Moon: "Gives Star a kiss on the forehead anyway and prepares to leave"

Star: ...Stay safe. And keep looking out for each other. I'll see you you both soon.

"She leaves in a portal"
___

(...Have we seen a movie with a genie like that before?)

"Depends on if she ever introduced Heshima to Disney Renaissance movies :p"
___

Go figure..."Not surprised considering how light weight it would be"

"This time Undyne manages to recover them"

---
---
---

(tempted to sneaj in some Shadaloo tech in her stuff as a nod to that...)
---
Kiritsugu: "Not everything can be black and white, kid. At your age, I wish I would have still seen things like you..."
---
Boudica: "You must always look for each other... And it seems you've keept yourselves together this far"
---
---
---
-Drool was escaping from Oui's mouth upon having one of the Three Beauties of history in front of her-
Steven: I'm okay with defeating an enemy. There's bad people out there, and I know that, but...I just think it's going too far to do something like that. Heck I still don't know how to feel about what my mother did...Even if it was for a perfectly good cause in the end. I just...know that she did it...

"Mash goes to talk to him?"
___

(I know they do, Weiss.)

(That's really awesome...)
___

"When she said she was a happy-go-lucky girl like Star at this age, she wasn't kidding. It's unfortunate that she was forced into such a massive responsibility in the middle of grief at such a young age, but she's clearly trying to handle it the best she can"

"And then the Queen of Darkness...began to speak. And she did so quietly, very obviously weak"

Eclipsa: ...Be...fore...

Moon: What?

Be...fore...
___

I don't expect failure from the whole lot of you.

(I don't see why not lol)
___

"Specter noticed Oui's reaction, and backed away slowly"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That, and it doesn't help that I don't think I've referenced him here once since then.

I haven't watched it much; I should binge it if their claim that it's all going away within the year...if I ever have the time for it.
I think these days are the best time for obvious reasons

---
---
---
---
Steven: I'm okay with defeating an enemy. There's bad people out there, and I know that, but...I just think it's going too far to do something like that. Heck I still don't know how to feel about what my mother did...Even if it was for a perfectly good cause in the end. I just...know that she did it...

___

(I know they do, Weiss.)

___

"When she said she was a happy-go-lucky girl like Star at this age, she wasn't kidding. It's unfortunate that she was forced into such a massive responsibility in the middle of grief at such a young age, but she's clearly trying to handle it the best she can"

"And then the Queen of Darkness...began to speak. And she did so quietly, very obviously weak"

Be...fore...
___

___

Palu: "So pure..."
---
Weiss: :)
---
Ingrid: -thinking pose-
---
-this should be fun then :demon:-

Dr. Coyle: "If they catch me, they'll shortly find out that they're not the only ones who grew stronger~" -dissappears while laughing-

-but... there was a more purplish tint to her cloaking...-
---
Qrow: "Calm yourself, Oui. There's a child in the room." :glare:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "I know... you could pass for a little brother." :p
---
Pandora: "YES!"
---
-indeed-
Sieg: "Were you born that way? Hang on, I was made with this eye and hair color too..."
---
Chachazero: "Ohohohoho~ Try if you can~!"
---
-What Byleth thinks?-

___

(I know they do, Weiss.)

___

Be...fore...
___

___

---
---
---

Dr. Coyle: "If they catch me, they'll shortly find out that they're not the only ones who grew stronger~" -dissappears while laughing-

-but... there was a more purplish tint to her cloaking...-
---
Mash: "Steven..." -goes to do so-
---
Quetzalcoatl: "Keep it up that way. amiga~!"
---
-Chocolate- :V
---
-Drakkon sends troops to assist her-
---
Oui: "I'm sorry, it's just that seeing such specimen... I have to immortaliza her in a painting!"
Guifei: This one has tastes at least.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rest was unreplied to, Digi.

I think these days are the best time for obvious reasons

."
I'm still busy at home, but yeah, I got more spare time now than I usually would, so good point.

---
---
---

---
---
---
---
---
Oui: "I'm sorry, it's just that seeing such specimen... I have to immortaliza her in a painting!"
"Yeah, the kid's too pure for this world"

"Steven was willing to listen to her"
___

(Yeah! Reminds me of how the Riders are my family.)

___

"Before"? Before what?

B...4...

"Turns around, revealing that there's a vending machine against the wall behind her"

"The ID for one of the snacks inside said vending machine is "B4"..."

"...Yeah, the first thing the Queen of Darkness did after being freed from her crystal prison of 300 years was ask for a chocolate bar"
___

"And the Snatcher follows"

___

Specter: Just...be careful how you behave in front of Abigail, please.

"Normally she's better at controlling her reactions to beautiful women in front of Abby"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Were you born that way? Hang on, I was made with this eye and hair color too..."
---
Chachazero: "Ohohohoho~ Try if you can~!"
---
-What Byleth thinks?-
Kamui: "I was always like this."
---
-they will try-
---
Byleth: Perhaps I could try to help with their stamina... I could teach those students of mine anything, after all.

---
---
---
---

___

___

"Before"? Before what?

B...4...

"Turns around, revealing that there's a vending machine against the wall behind her"

"...Yeah, the first thing the Queen of Darkness did after being freed from her crystal prison of 300 years was ask for a chocolate bar"
___

___

"Normally she's better at controlling her reactions to beautiful women in front of Abby"
-awwwww-
---
-this dinner is becoming very precious-
---
Rook: "Looks like someone who would get along well with you, Ingrid." :p

Ingrid: :lol:
---
-she would've rather preferred being alone-

-not only to make sure it's easier to not be seen but... she's also not that great at being social-
---
Qrow: -groans-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-While these events went on, Yukari Yakumo was going through a lot of stress-

-She's been watching over the Hakurei Barrier that separates Gensokyo from the external world, and to her dismay, the fritz has weakened it-

-To sum up to the difficulty, spell cards were starting to dwindle in effect as well, which isn't bad for a key reason: They were created by Reimu Hakurei for the reason to prevent bloodshed. Yokai by nature have fighting instincts, they require to fight every once in a while to not lose control of themselves. Reimu had developed this fighting system in order to give humans and weak yokai a fair chance in combat, that way there would be less unnecessary deaths-

-So with the system starting to fail... What would it be of yokai that are very aggressive and prone to pick up fights?-

-And the barrier... It's not like it hasn't been cracked before, but the only time the barrier had some legit chance to be shattered was fairly recent, as part of a scheme made by Lunarians who seeked refuge after their home was taken by a maniac, but she did nothing since she knew Reimu and Marisa Kirisame would be enough, fixing the cracks caused to it afterwards-

-But this is thanks to something that's affecting the entire multiverse, the effects of the barrier breaking would be catastrophic...-
Star: You're just gonna leave us here? By ourselves? Doing nothing to help?

Moon: No, Rook will be staying behind, and Ingrid might be as well. You'll have someone looking after you both.

Star: Ugh...

Moon: "Gives Star a kiss on the forehead anyway and prepares to leave"

Star: ...Stay safe. And keep looking out for each other. I'll see you you both soon.

"She leaves in a portal"
___

(...Have we seen a movie with a genie like that before?)

"Depends on if she ever introduced Heshima to Disney Renaissance movies :p"
___

Go figure..."Not surprised considering how light weight it would be"

"This time Undyne manages to recover them"
Lily: "Aaaaand there she goes?"
---
Atalanta: "A famous one, I believe"
---
-Absolutely, seems that's all-

___

___

"Before"? Before what?

B...4...

___

___

-awwwww-
---
---

---

-not only to make sure it's easier to not be seen but... she's also not that great at being social-
---
-The starts by giving him a needed hug-
---
Blackbeard: -Sob- "We love you too, little matey"
---
Lily: Should have been pancakes.
---
-Instead she's stuck with them-
---
Oui: "I mean, I'll try, but... This is Yang Guifei! Goodness, I feel blessed by being in her presence! I can only hope Helen of Troy als comes some day!"

-She acted the same to Cleopatra the moment she met her, but that was off-screen- :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-awwwww-
---
---

---

---

-She's been watching over the Hakurei Barrier that separates Gensokyo from the external world, and to her dismay, the fritz has weakened it-

-To sum up to the difficulty, spell cards were starting to dwindle in effect as well, which isn't bad for a key reason: They were created by Reimu Hakurei for the reason to prevent bloodshed. Yokai by nature have fighting instincts, they require to fight every once in a while to not lose control of themselves. Reimu had developed this fighting system in order to give humans and weak yokai a fair chance in combat, that way there would be less unnecessary deaths-

-So with the system starting to fail... What would it be of yokai that are very aggressive and prone to pick up fights?-

-And the barrier... The only time the barrier had some legit chance shattered was fairly recent, as part of a scheme made by Lunarians who seeked refuge after their home was taken by a maniac, but she did nothing since she knew Reimu and Marisa Kirisame would be enough, fixing the cracks caused to it afterwards-

-But this is thanks to something that's affecting the entire multiverse, the effects of the barrier breaking would be catastrophic...-

---
---
---
---
Oui: "I mean, I'll try, but... This is Yang Guifei! Goodness, I feel blessed by being in her presence! I can only hope Helen of Troy als comes some day!"

-She acted the same to Cleopatra the moment she met her, but that was off-screen- :p
"What will Yukarin do...?"

___

"Steven acxepted it and returned the hug"
___

(I don't know how my life would've been if you guys hadn't found and taken me in.)
___

Oh, wait. You...want the candy?

B4! B4, B4 B4...!.

Oooookay...?

"The young Moon inserts a coin into the vending machine and gets the item labelled "B4": A brand of chocolate bar called "Snookers"

"Eclipsa immediately chomped on the Snookers bar when it was presented to her, and then struggled to, but ultimately successfully pulled her arm out of the crystal, slipping it out of her glove in the process, similar to how Lily escaped her crystal that one time by slipping out of her own gloves and boots"

"...Except Eclipsa's arm underneath the glove is covered in so many dark magical veins that the arm itself looks colored a deep dark purple. Didn't stop her from using it to grab the delightful Snookers bar herself to continue eating it"

Mmm-mmmm! How long have I been here?

Uh, like, three hundred years?

"Chokes on the chocolate in shock before coughing it up"

Three hundred years?!

"...Takes another bite of the chocolate bar"
___

"They got that impression from her :V"
___

Specter: Alright...?

-

Lily: "Aaaaand there she goes?"
---
Atalanta: "A famous one, I believe"
---
-Absolutely, seems that's all-
Star: Yeah. Guess so.
___

(What was the name again?)
___

"She decides to knock on the door of the phone bin again"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Yeah. Guess so.
___

(What was the name again?)
___

"She decides to knock on the door of the phone bin again"
Lily: "...So..."
---
Atalanta: "I don't recall right now..."
-The kids seem to ponder it...-
---
Aya: "Pleae tell me it's you, Undyne..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-And the barrier... It's not like it hasn't been cracked before, but the only time the barrier had some legit chance to be shattered was fairly recent, as part of a scheme made by Lunarians who seeked refuge after their home was taken by a maniac, but she did nothing since she knew Reimu and Marisa Kirisame would be enough, fixing the cracks caused to it afterwards-

YIKES

---
---
---
---

___

___

(I don't know how my life would've been if you guys hadn't found and taken me in.)
___

B4! B4, B4 B4...!.

Oooookay...?

"The young Moon inserts a coin into the vending machine and gets the item labelled "B4": A brand of chocolate bar called "Snookers"

"Eclipsa immediately chomped on the Snookers bar when it was presented to her, and then struggled to, but ultimately successfully pulled her arm out of the crystal, slipping it out of her glove in the process, similar to how Lily escaped her crystal that one time by slipping out of her own gloves and boots"

"...Except Eclipsa's arm underneath the glove is covered in so many dark magical veins that the arm itself looks colored a deep dark purple. Didn't stop her from using it to grab the delightful Snookers bar herself to continue eating it"

Three hundred years?!

___

___

-AWWWWWWW-
---
Weiss: "Awwww~"
---
Ingrid: :chuckle:
---
-Dr. Coyle annoyed-
---
-LMAO-

---
-they will try-
---
Byleth: Perhaps I could try to help with their stamina... I could teach those students of mine anything, after all.
Unreplied, Digi

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star:...We'll get her back, Lily. We will.
___

(Neither do I...Hmm, will they wish for powers?)
___

It's me, Aya, don't worry.
Lily: "...I know, I trust in you and Queen Moon!
---
-Short answer: Yes-
-Long answer, they remember a comic book they're huge fans of: The Beetleborgs, and thus they wish they become those superheroes-
---
-She opens the door-
___

___

B4! B4, B4 B4...!.

Oooookay...?

Three hundred years?!

___

___

-AWWWWWWW-
---
---
---
-Dr. Coyle annoyed-
---
-LMAO-
Mash: "I'm sorry you have to witness this..."
---
Drake: "Probably boring" :p
---
Lily: ...Is it a family thing to be quirky?
---
-But they get to Remnant now at least-
---
Abigail: "She is really pretty, but..."
Guifei: "But~?"
Abigail: "Something tells me she's a..... What's the word I'm looking for? Oh right: a mess"
Guifei: "..."
Oui: "...Dude"

I was gonna put FGO expressions here but SB's image uploader is dumb.
---
-they will try-
---
Sieg: "Hm, did you train your dragon abilities since long?"
---
Chachazero: -Has a toy knife- "You will see!"
---
-They barely can move now... yeah, you should-
-She honestly doesn't knows... Most she can do now is to try to keep the barrier standing while having Reimu, Marisa, Ran and Chen look over it-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
YIKES

-AWWWWWWW-
---
---
---
-Dr. Coyle annoyed-
---
-LMAO-
Mash: "I'm sorry yu have to witness this..."
---
---
---
---
Abigail: "Something tells me she's a..... What's the word I'm looking for? Oh right: a mess"

-
Steven: I proofed and bubbled Bismuth over something like this...I normally look up to heroes, but why do things have to go this far sometimes...?
___

(And I'd still be scared easily...And lonely...)

(I guess I used to be really lonely, too...I was all by myself in the Grest North...)
___

"Moet Butrerfly Queens have their own yet often similar quirks :p"

So, you're the new queen?

Yes, what of it...? "Wand armed in a battle stance just in case Ecliosa tries anything"

"Ecl8psa initially spoke to her with a curious and amused smile...but it quickly shifted into a deeply concerned and pained frown when she realized the implications"

Well, it's just...You're far too young to be queen, unless-...Oh no. Unless your mother, is she...?

...:crying: "Sniffles as she wells up with tears, and nods to Eclispa's worried question"

"Only now in private in front of an ancestor and fellow queen, and thus, a member of her family, does the young Moon finally feel comfortable enough to let out her emotions and cry"
___

Just as as barren as expected.

"Oddly already seems to know well what happened to this world..."
___

Specter: ...I'm just thankful that you didn't use a bad word.

-She honestly doesn't knows... Most she can do now is to try to keep the barrier standing while having Reimu, Marisa, Ran and Chen look over it-
"Is there a way for an outside threat to enter their dimension even if it still stands?"

Lily: "...I know, I trust in you and Queen Moon!
---
-Short answer: Yes-
-Long answer, they remember a comic book they're huge fans of: The Beetleborgs, and thus they wish they become those superheroes-
---
-She opens the door-

-
Star: Thanks for believing in me, Lily. I hope you're right to trust my mom, too. I think you are. We'll get yours back safely in no time.

"That last sentence implying that Medea is Lily's mom"
___

(Becoming real life versions of their favorite fictional heroes...)
___

"...She feels guilt for being unable to recover Aya's pants. That, and she's also angry that she was unable to do so because she was defeated by a freaking gust of wind, of all things. A powerful, athletic and unstoppable heroine like her should've been able to keep up with the speed of wind easily!"

"...But she also doesn't want to leave her with nothing, sooo"

Uh...Here's what I got so far! I know where the rest i, just wait in here for five.more minutes.

"she returns the undergarments"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Thanks for believing in me, Lily. I hope you're right to trust my mom, too. I think you are. We'll get yours back safely in no time.

"That last sentence implying that Medea is Lily's mom"
___

(Becoming real life versions of their favorite fictional heroes...)
___

"...She feels guilt for being unable to recover Aya's pants. That, and she's also angry that she was unable to do so because she was defeated by a freaking gust of wind, of all things. A powerful, athletic and unstoppable heroine like her should've been able to keep up with the speed of wind easily!"

"Undyne wants to emerge victorious and triumphant and return Aya's entire outfit at once, so she is gonna stall things out and make one last attempt.to save the pants, and also recover Aya's bow, too"

"...But she also doesn't want to leave her with nothing, so she makes this claim:"

Uh...Here's what I got so far! I know where the rest is, just wait in here for five.more minutes while I collect them.

"she returns Aya's underwear"
Lily: "Yes... Wait a minute, what did you say?"
---
Atalanta: "I'm sure plenty of chilren would like that"
---
Aya: "Okay? Thanks. Oh, my chainsaw isn't here, I always carry it for self-defense..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yes... Wait a minute, what did you say?"
---
Atalanta: "I'm sure plenty of chilren would like that"
---
Aya: "Okay? Thanks. Oh, my chainsaw isn't here, I always carry it for self-defense..."
Star: I said we'd get her back safely?

"No, she implied more than that..."
___

(Evryone dreams for incredible things in their youth.)
___

I'll find that too. Just hang in there!

"It's a start...Better stay in the phone bin for now"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Is there a way for an outside threat to enter their dimension even if it still stands?"
-Technically... Yes-

-The barrier is mostly effective, but not infallible, and there's been a history of sources from the outside world entering the barrier. While it's been mostly small objects such as toothbrushes and even a Gameboy, there has been cases of buildings and their residents making their way inside, such as the Scarlet Devil Mansion or the Moriya Shrine-

-And now that is weakened, she can't help but wonder what will enter...-
Star: I said we'd get her back safely?

"No, she implied more than that..."
___

(Evryone dreams for incredible things in their youth.)
___

I'll find that too. Just hang in there!

"Well, wearing only her underwear in public is still embarrassing, but it's a start...Better stay in the phone bin for now"
Lily: "No, but... Did you just say she was my mom?"
---
-The ghost grants them their wish, and they transform into the Beetleborgs!-
---
-Also her dress- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Technically... Yes-

-The barrier is mostly effective, but not infallible, and there's been a history of sources from the outside world entering the barrier. While it's been mostly small objects such as toothbrushes and even a Gameboy, there has been cases of buildings and their residents making their way inside, such as the Scarlet Devil Mansion or the Moriya Shrine-

-And now that is weakened, she can't help but wonder what will enter...-
"Toffee may not wanted the barrier immediately shattered, but he may want to pay them a visit..."

-

Lily: "No, but... Did you just say she was my mom?"
---
-The ghost grants them their wish, and they transform into the Beetleborgs!-
---
-Also her dress- :p
Star: ...I kinda did? "Sigh" Alright, Lily, can I be real with you, here? I've seen how you two treat each other. She dotes on you, she always reminds you to act responsibly, she tries to protect you from things you couldn't handle, and sometimes even things you can handle, and she gives you advice about important things in life. And sometimes when things get bad, she just gives you a big warm hug to make you feel better. It's so much like how my mom treats me. And I know you care about her just as much as she cares about you.

You've been in conflicts before, I totally know that, I've even seen it a few times, but you're also super grateful to have her guidance. I don't always get along with or agree with my mom either, we've argued about a lot of things, but we still love each other, and she still tries to protect me and do what she thinks is best for me, and I honestly don't know what I'd ever do without her.

...She might not be your "real" mother, Lily, but you really treat her like she is. You don't have to deny it. If you had the courage to admit to me that you've got as big of a crush on Marco as I do, then you don't have to hide this, either.
___

(Something about these superhero costumes just keeps feeling more and more familiar...)
___

"She gives Aya her dress back, followed by her shoes and socks"

"Aya immediately notices the latter two items are tattered"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Toffee may not wanted the barrier immediately shattered, but he may want to pay them a visit..."
-Right now, Yukari was even pondering but to call on other Yokai Sages to meet and see if they can do anything about the Barrier-

-They haven't met in long, but, as the situation is...-
Star: ...I kinda did? "Sigh" Alright, Lily, can I be real with you, here? I've seen how you two treat each other. She dotes on you, she always reminds you to act responsibly, she tries to protect you from things you couldn't handle, and sometimes even things you can handle, and she gives you advice about important things in life. And sometimes when things get bad, she just gives you a big warm hug to make you feel better. It's so much like how my mom treats me. And I know you care about her just as much as she cares about you.

You've been in conflicts before, I totally know that, I've even seen it a few times, but you're also super grateful to have her guidance. I don't always get along with or agree with my mom either, we've argued about a lot of things, but we still love each other, and she still tries to protect me and do what she thinks is best for me, and I honestly don't know what I'd ever do without her.

...She might not be your "real" mother, Lily, but you really treat her like she is. You don't have to deny it. If you had the courage to admit to me that you've got as big of a crush on Marco as I do, then you don't have to hide this, either.
___

(Something about these superhero costumes just keeps feeling more and more familiar...)
___

"Undyne really wanted to return Aya's full outfit at once, but might as well return what she's found"

"She gives Aya her dress back, followed by her shoes and socks"

"Aya immediately notices the latter two items are tattered, especially the socks"
Lily: "..." -She never stopped to think things that way... But at the same time, she can't deny it's true...-
---
-But of course, superheroes need supervillains to be superheroes... So the villains from the comic now became real too- :p
---
Aya: "Are these bite marks?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Right now, Yukari was even pondering but to call on other Yokai Sages to meet and see if they can do anything about the Barrier-

-They haven't met in long, but, as the situation is...-
"Extremely dire"

"Which is not something they can say is a common occurrence"

Lily: "..." -She never stopped to think things that way... But at the same time, she can't deny it's true...-
---
-But of course, superheroes need supervillains to be superheroes... So the villains from the comic now became real too- :p
---
Aya: "Are these bite marks?"
"Star just stood there looking at her friend, waiting for a response"
___

(Tsk. There's always a catch no one ever thinks of.)
___

Yeah, sorry, by the time I found them, they'd be stolen by mice.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Star just stood there looking at her friend, waiting for a response"
___

(Tsk. There's always a catch no one ever thinks of.)
___

Yeah, sorry, by the time I found them, they'd be stolen by mice.
Lily: "...You think she would get mad if I called her as such?"
---
-The good news is that they're as competent as the bullies or the mansion's resident monsters- :p
---
Aya: -Groans- "Not your fault..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...You think she would get mad if I called her as such?"
---
-The good news is that they're as competent as the bullies or the mansion's resident monsters- :p
---
Aya: -Groans- "Not your fault..."
Star: I don't think so, but that might be a question you should answer yourself...
___

(...Is nothing a serious threat in this world?)

"They're like Saturday Morning Cartoon villains :V"
___

"The shoes can be repaired, no problem there, but she's not so sure the socks can be fixed..."

"Aya also realizes she's still missing her hair bow and pants"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: I don't think so, but that might be a question you should answer yourself...
___

(...Is nothing a serious threat in this world?)

"They're like Saturday Morning Cartoon villains :V"
___

"The shoes can be repaired, no problem there, but she's not so sure the socks can be fixed..."

"Aya also realizes she's still missing her hair bow and pants"
Lily: "..." A mother...
---
-In a nutshell, yes- :V

Atalanta: "I don't think so..." -a robot mad scientist, a woman that looks like some seductress but obviously can't act that way in a kids show and some reptile guy along their boss-
---
Aya: Hold up, my bow! And where did my pants go?!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-No...-
-And only two of the Yokai Sages remain active aside from her-
"Oof. That doesn't bode well"

Lily: "..." A mother...
---
-In a nutshell, yes- :V

Atalanta: "I don't think so..." -a robot mad scientist, a woman that looks like some seductress but obviously can't act that way in a kids show and some reptile guy along their boss-
---
Aya: Hold up, my bow! And where did my pants go?!
"Her mother..."

___

(Some of those don't look like appropriate characters for a kids' show...)

"Also, though it's largely mitigated by the fact that he's incompetent, the reptile guy gave him bad memories"
___

Uh, sorry! If you had anything else, I couldn't find it.

"Really doesn't want to admit that she failed to catch up to a wind current out of pride. Someone as athletic as her should be able to catch something in a wind current regardless of the altitude and speed no problem, but she failed"

"...Then Aya sees what's become of both her pants and her bow"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Oof. That doesn't bode well"
-Nope-

???: "So, what happened to the barrier?"

Yukari: "..."
"Her mother..."

___

(Some of those don't look like appropriate characters for a kids' show...)

"Also, though it's largely mitigated by the fact that he's incompetent, the reptile guy gave him bad memories"
___

Uh, sorry! If you had anything else, I couldn't find it.

"Really doesn't want to admit that she failed to catch up to a wind current out of pride. Someone as athletic as her should be able to catch something in a wind current regardless of the altitude and speed no problem, but she failed"

"...Then Aya sees what's become of both her pants and her bow"
Lily: She really has been like one to me... How did I not see that before?
---
-They seem more focused on causing mischief that legit evil acts, such as entering a movietheater without tickets-
---
Aya: AW COME ON!! Stupid wind...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nope-

???: "So, what happened to the barrier?"

Yukari: "..."
"A problem that's affecting the entire multiverse..."

-

Lily: She really has been like one to me... How did I not see that before?
---
-They seem more focused on causing mischief that legit evil acts, such as entering a movietheater without tickets-
---
Aya: AW COME ON!! Stupid wind...
"Not thinking of how her older counterpart could serve as one until now? And maybe a little bit of denial, perhaps?"
___

(So they're more like more bullies than anything else.)
___

"Her luck never seems to fare well when it comes to high winds..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
>Dataminers have found out that Aphrodite might come to FGO as an Assassin
>Temptation to summon her in the enemy side so Medea can have revenge on her starting to surface
"Not thinking of how her older counterpart could serve as one until now? And maybe a little bit of denial, perhaps?"
___

(So they're more like more bullies than anything else.)
___

"Her luck never seems to fare well when it comes to high winds..."
Lily: I wonder if I should ask her to officially be...
---
Atalanta: "Still, they must be stopped, they're causing a ruckus"
---
-At least there are no water currents...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
>Dataminers have found out that Aphrodite might come to FGO as an Assassin
>Temptation to summon her in the enemy side so Medea can have revenge on her starting to surface
If the timing works out, then here's what I have to say on that:

Lily: I wonder if I should ask her to officially be...
---
Atalanta: "Still, they must be stopped, they're causing a ruckus"
---
-At least there are no water currents...-
"She did say she wanted to be there for her and give her guidance...She really helped her out after her cynicism was at it's worst, shortly after Star's spell book and Glossaryck were taken by Ludo, right around the same time when Marco entered a relationship with Jackie and when Lily first learned about the fritz"

"That moment...it's only just now sinking in how much like a mother Medea was to her in that moment; she's acted like one to her before. And she's acted like even more of a mother to her since then"
___

(They're causing problems indeed, but at least it's nothing the new heroes can't handle. Right?)
___

"Otherwise she'd be completely out of luck"

...Okay, yeah, we should probably do something about those.

"Even if they're damaged, she can't just let a pair of pants continue to fly around town all day"

"On the bright side, she's still clothed again, enough that she no longer has to hide"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sieg: "Hm, did you train your dragon abilities since long?"
---
Chachazero: -Has a toy knife- "You will see!"
---
-They barely can move now... yeah, you should-
Kamui: "I... didn't actually. I only learned of them a few years ago..."
---
-OH NO-
---
Byleth: "You need some rest..."

Mash: "I'm sorry you have to witness this..."
---
---
---
---

Steven: I proofed and bubbled Bismuth over something like this...I normally look up to heroes, but why do things have to go this far sometimes...?
___

(I guess I used to be really lonely, too...I was all by myself in the Grest North...)
___

Yes, what of it...? "Wand armed in a battle stance just in case Ecliosa tries anything"

"Ecl8psa initially spoke to her with a curious and amused smile...but it quickly shifted into a deeply concerned and pained frown when she realized the implications"

Well, it's just...You're far too young to be queen, unless-...Oh no. Unless your mother, is she...?

...:crying: "Sniffles as she wells up with tears, and nods to Eclispa's worried question"

"Only now in private in front of an ancestor and fellow queen, and thus, a member of her family, does the young Moon finally feel comfortable enough to let out her emotions and cry"
___

___

-poor Steven...-
---
-sad Weiss-
---
-what did Eclipsa think?-
---
-he knows this world?-
---
Qrow: "That kid's got spunk." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If the timing works out, then here's what I have to say on that:

"She did say she wanted to be there for her and give her guidance...She really helped her out after her cynicism was at it's worst, shortly after Star's spell book and Glossaryck were taken by Ludo, right around the same time when Marco entered a relationship with Jackie and when Lily first learned about the fritz"

"That moment...it's only just now sinking in how much like a mother Medea was to her in that moment; she's acted like one to her before. And she's acted like even more of a mother to her since then"
___

(They're causing problems indeed, but at least it's nothing the new heroes can't handle. Right?)
___

"Otherwise she'd be completely out of luck"

...Okay, yeah, we should probably do something about those.

"Even if they're damaged, she can't just let a pair of pants continue to fly around town all day"

"On the bright side, she's still clothed again, enough that she no longer has to hide"
We will know in a few days if it's assured, Chapter 18 is in Olympus and it's scheduled for this month... But man, I so wanna do it.

And just like how I'm planning to bring my Medusa gang and Drake to battle Poseidon in Chapter 17, I'm so gonna bring my Medea if that fight happens. Shame I don't have Lily though.
---
Lily: I...I want to call her Mother...
---
Atalanta: "With their new superpowers, I doubt they have anything to fear"
---
-Thsu she comes out-
___

___

___

___

-poor Steven...-
---
-sad Weiss-
---
---
-he knows this world?-
---
Mash: "There are some thing we will never understand..."
---
Drake: "But hey, that changed for you two" :p
---
-Symphathetic-
---
-Sentries don't question it-
---
Guifei: -Is now pouty over it-
Abby: "Ah! Sorry!"
Oui: "What a first impression..."
Kamui: "I... didn't actually. I only learned of them a few years ago..."
---
-OH NO-
---
Byleth: "You need some rest..."
Sieg: "Oh... How well can you control them?"
---
-Guardian attaccs-
---
Robin Hood: "Yeah, we want..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-poor Steven...-
---
-sad Weiss-
---
---
-he knows this world?-
---
---
---
-Symphathetic-
---
---
Steven: ....You're probably right. I mean, I'll have never gotten to know my mother or exactly why she did some things that she did...
___

"Patxi was smiling at Drake"

(It sure did.)

(It definitely did...) "Smiling at Weiss"
___

"She indeed sympathized with Moon almost immediately"

I see...I lost my mother, too, when I was not much older than you..."Visibly crying at the memory, almost as much as Moon is over her mother, but she's only shedding tears silently rather sobbing"

"Wiping her tears away" Ever since mom...Um, ever since I became queen, everybody's been looking to me to end the war and make all these big decisions, but I'm just a kid! I can't decide the fate of Mewni! I can't even decide which boy I like! "Pulling on her hair"
___

"He knows more about Chaldea in general than he lets on"
___

Specter: Seriously.

We will know in a few days if it's assured, Chapter 18 is in Olympus and it's scheduled for this month... But man, I so wanna do it.

And just like how I'm planning to bring my Medusa gang and Drake to battle Poseidon in Chapter 17, I'm so gonna bring my Medea if that fight happens. Shame I don't have Lily though.
---
Lily: I...I want to call her Mother...
---
Atalanta: "With their new superpowers, I doubt they have anything to fear"
---
-Thsu she comes out-
Here's hoping it does, then. :p

At least you got one of the Medeas for it.
___

"As soon as she's been rescued, she can..."

"Until then, she can certainly tell Star that she does"
___

(Very likely!)
___

I hope I've been of help. "Still trying to reach the bow and pants"

"Aya's incident is over"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-Symphathetic-
---
---
Steven: ....You're probably right. I mean, I'll have never gotten to know my mother or exactly why she did some things that she did...
___

(It sure did.)

___

I see...I lost my mother, too, when I was not much older than you..."Visibly crying at the memory, almost as much as Moon is over her mother, but she's only shedding tears silently rather sobbing"

"Wiping her tears away" Ever since mom...Um, ever since I became queen, everybody's been looking to me to end the war and make all these big decisions, but I'm just a kid! I can't decide the fate of Mewni! I can't even decide which boy I like! "Pulling on her hair"
___

___

Palu: "You can think about it once this mess is over..."
---
-Weiss hug-
---
Ingrid: -holding a laugh-
---
-he did his homework :V-
---
Qrow: -chuckling-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Here's hoping it does, then. :p

At least you got one of the Medeas for it.
___

"As soon as she's been rescued, she can..."

"Until then, she can certainly tell Star that she does"
___

(Very likely!)
___

I hope I've been of help. "Still trying to reach the bow and pants"

"Aya's incident is over"
We at least know that Zeus is coming though.
https://imgur.com/a/OG5f6NT
I wanna punch him in the face.
---
Lily: "...When I see her again, I want to ask her if she would allow me to call her Mother"
---
-The kids ask the ghost what they can do, to which he replies they must defeat them so they return to the comic books-
---
Aya: "Trust me, you have been"
Kamui: "I'm decent if I use a Dragonstone..."
---
-OH NO-
---
Byleth: "Then close the kitchen and do that..."
Sieg: "Stone?"
---
-Erika's character evades!-
---
Sakura: "What of you? You don't think you can handle it just by yourself, right?"
___

(It sure did.)

___

___

___

Palu: "You can think about it once this mess is over..."
---
-Weiss hug-
---
Ingrid: -holding a laugh-
---
-he did his homework :V-
---