• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: We have to find everyone and get outta here!

___

(It's a peculiar sight, but it's not like I wasn't childish as a Shinx, myself...)
___

"She asks the question?"
___

NOT BAD, YOU MIGHT BE A WORTHY OPPONENT FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS AFTER ALL...

"Papyrus was simply running normally, but his bones attacks allowed him to make some brilliant defensive moves, preventing him from getting hit by any blasts"
-The Gold Sentries, or at least some of them, stand back up and try to shoot at them-

Lily: "Ugh..."
---
-Still so innocent of the world...-
---
Abigail: "I wanted to ask for a plushie!"

Medea: "You're asking me?"
---
-King Knight, on his part, is instead taking advantage of his spinning and altitude to bump on each "worm", damaging them each-

BB: "Oh my, seems even the brute can concoct a decent plan, but seems he hasn't noticed he's allowing Pap to go further~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The Gold Sentries, or at least some of them, stand back up and try to shoot at them-

Lily: "Ugh..."
---
-Still so innocent of the world...-
---
Abigail: "I wanted to ask for a plushie!"

Medea: "You're asking me?"
---
-King Knight, on his part, is instead taking advantage of his spinning and altitude to bump on each "worm", damaging them each-

BB: "Oh my, seems even the brute can concoct a decent plan, but seems he hasn't noticed he's allowing Pap to go further~"
Star: Jelly Bean Hallucination Mist!
___

(She was saved from death, but it didn't stop other problems from occurring later...)
___

"Yes, yes she is, Medea"
___

"King Knight heard BB's commentary and realizes he needs to catch up :V"

"He's not doing any stylish moves right now, but keeping a steady pace and using his magic powers and skills without having to stop or slow down"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Jelly Bean Hallucination Mist!
___

(She was saved from death, but it didn't stop other problems from occurring later...)
___

"Yes, yes she is, Medea"
___

"King Knight heard BB's commentary and realizes he needs to catch up :V"

"He's not doing any stylish moves right now, but keeping a steady pace and using his magic powers and skills without having to stop or slow down"
-They raised their shields-
---
-As Atalanta grew older, she seemed to become more self-conscious...-
---
Abigail: "I was told you can make figures!"

Medea: "Well, yes..."
---
King Knight: "Hey, come back here!" -Lands... Face flat down-

-Thenstood up, adjusted his crown, and kept running-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They raised their shields-
---
-As Atalanta grew older, she seemed to become more self-conscious...-
---
Abigail: "I was told you can make figures!"

Medea: "Well, yes..."
---
King Knight: "Hey, come back here!" -Lands... Face flat down-

-Thenstood up, adjusted his crown, and kept running-
"It's mist, it surrounds them anyway"

"Unless we're talking energy shields that completely cover their area"
___

(I knew that was coming.)
___

"But could she make a plush, too?'
___

"He... meant to do that :V"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"It's mist, it surrounds them anyway"

"Unless we're talking energy shields that completely cover their area"
___

(I knew that was coming.)
___

"But could she make a plush, too?'
___

"He... meant to do that :V"
-Nope-
---
-Wondering if she's being disrespectful-
---
Abigail: "Can you make plushies too?"

Medea: "That would be easy"
---
-Of course, and don't doubt that-

BB: "Eeeeh~? They're getting to the pits~"

King Knight: "Wait, pits?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nope-
---
-Wondering if she's being disrespectful-
---
Abigail: "Can you make plushies too?"

Medea: "That would be easy"
---
-Of course, and don't doubt that-

BB: "Eeeeh~? They're getting to the pits~"

King Knight: "Wait, pits?"
"So the shields fail to defend against it"

"As for what happens to them, well, you know how the Jelly Bean Hallucination spell works :p"
___

"Gradually becoming more like her current self"
___

"But a plush of whom?"
___

WHAT?! WHAT IS THIS RACE SUPPOSED TO BE, A SIMULATION OF A PLATFORMER VIDEO GAME?!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Chacha: "I would love to, but I'm having troubles of my own where I am!" -Sentries and more of the blobs made by Coyle appearing all over the base-

-Martha summoned Tarasque so the dragon could take in as many as it can, who attempts to spin dash-
---
-Both Weiss and Rin should by now... To some extent, but Rin doesn't knows that yet-
---
-How much can he fight?-
---
Rita: "Consider it granted..." -and that is how she decided to dispatch Green Sentries towards there, as she sees what will said helmet bring-
Claptrap: "Launched into a wall" Ow.

"Steven, Connie and the Crystal Gems arrived on the battlefield, the latter three fused in Alexandrite, who roared at the approaching army"
___

"Weiss was able to overhear the last few sentences in Patxi and Winter's conversation, so Winter should be in for surprise shortly :p"

"She'll find out that Rin can understand some Pokespeak shortly after she finds out Weiss can as well, first"
___

"Enough to take on bigger opponents and small hordes of enemies. She can certainly fight alongside Weiss and her summons, as well."

___

Perfect.

"He watched the Green Sentries depart, and watched the helmet-controlled individual run into the base with curiosity"
-the robotic fighter that stood besides Coyle earlier was there to greet the Gem-

???: -was given data of Chaldea thanks to Coyle's studies- "Fusion..."
---
-and it'll be awesome for Winter!-
---
-Weiss excited about that-
---
Coyle: You are mine now, Max Brass~

-Weird, thought I did...-

Atalanta: "What's wrong, Heshima...?"
"It was comforting, so Blake's petting calmed him down a little. But he still let out a deep sigh, feeling ashamed of having let fear get the better of him, even if it was only for a brief moment"

(That monster ordered my capture...That cage he trapped me and the other Pokemon in...We couldn't escape. We couldn't destroy it. We couldn't stop him... )

(...I was powerless....)

"Moana was even more afraid than Heshima was, shaking with fear, having only been a little Feebas when she was captured under Toffee's orders as well..."
Blake: :urg:

-Scathach didn't say a thing against it as they walked-
---
Kuro: -Sighs- "Of course she would..."
---
Erika: "It feels like an honor, Ms. Pandora~!" -hug-
---
-Shiki and EMIYA don't feel anything weird from it, after witnessing the dragons and Saberfaces appetites-

-The latter looked at Byleth's sword out of curisosity, as it gets recorded inside his Reality Marble as yet another of countless blades piercing its grounds-

EMIYA: A blade made from a goddess's spine, certainly more gruesome than the origins of most. But that's yet another blade I won't ever use... -besides it technically being a Divine Construct, he can tell that not wielding by someone with that goddess's blood would turn badly-
-Kanna giggled-
---
Palu: "I hope I can figure out the layout..."
---
Pandora: "Awwww~"
---
Byleth: "That was pretty good... can I have more?"

-which allowed him to realize this stranger had divine blood within her-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"So the shields fail to defend against it"

"As for what happens to them, well, you know how the Jelly Bean Hallucination spell works :p"
___

"Gradually becoming more like her current self"
___

"But a plush of whom?"
___

WHAT?! WHAT IS THIS RACE SUPPOSED TO BE, A SIMULATION OF A PLATFORMER VIDEO GAME?!
-They scream as they think their bodies have partially become candy-
---
-She doesn't thinks she deserves the honor of calling a goddess mother when she isn't really her offspring-
---
Medea: "But of what?"

Abigail: "Of my Uncle Donovan!"
---
BB: "Why, yes~"

King Knight: "I don't know what that means, but I feel it gives me an advantage!" -he tried to jump off one... And a large black tentacle appeared and attacked him-
Claptrap: "Launched into a wall" Ow.

"Steven, Connie and the Crystal Gems arrived on the battlefield, the latter three fused in Alexandrite, who roared at the approaching army"
___

"Weiss was able to overhear the last few sentences in Patxi and Winter's conversation, so Winter should be in for surprise shortly :p"

"She'll find out that Rin can understand some Pokespeak shortly after she finds out Weiss can as well, first"
___

"Enough to take on bigger opponents and small hordes of enemies. She can certainly fight alongside Weiss and her summons, as well."

___

Perfect.

"He watched the Green Sentries depart, and watched the helmet-controlled individual run into the base with curiosity"
-the robotic fighter that stood besides Coyle earlier was there to greet the Gem-

---
---
---
-Anyone who would attempt to fly or hover was met by the blasts of Silver Sentries-

Silver_Space_Sentries.jpg

---
-The two tsundere heiresses can't wait to tell-
---
-Where Rin would make the strong final blows-
---
-The one commanding the attack from Rita's side was the White Ranger with a red visor and green gear they saw before-

-He was currently looking around the base in look of 3 things: First to find Kimberly and Trini, if only for their Power Coins. Second, he's looking for Servants that would be good captures. And third... On a more personal level, he wants to meet any of the resident deities simply to mock them-
"It was comforting, so Blake's petting calmed him down a little. But he still let out a deep sigh, feeling ashamed of having let fear get the better of him, even if it was only for a brief moment"

(That monster ordered my capture...That cage he trapped me and the other Pokemon in...We couldn't escape. We couldn't destroy it. We couldn't stop him... )

(...I was powerless....)

"Moana was even more afraid than Heshima was, shaking with fear, having only been a little Feebas when she was captured under Toffee's orders as well..."
-Before Atalanta could say words of comfort, the Green Sentries began to attack them with shots-
-Kanna giggled-
---
Palu: "I hope I can figure out the layout..."
---
Pandora: "Awwww~"
---
Byleth: "That was pretty good... can I have more?"

-which allowed him to realize this stranger had divine blood within her-
-Anyone watching thinks they look cute together-
---
-Will she?- :p
---
Erika: "That makes me so happy! I can't wait to be an adult~!"
---
EMIYA: "Sure, of the same order?"

-Like plenty around do, just not the exact origin...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Anyone watching thinks they look cute together-
---
-Will she?- :p
---
Erika: "That makes me so happy! I can't wait to be an adult~!"
---
EMIYA: "Sure, of the same order?"

-Like plenty around do, just not the exact origin...-
-including Kanna's mother-

Kamui: "Awwww~"
---
-nope :V-
---
Pan: "Why?"
---
Byleth: "I'll let you decide what I eat."

-still, he got to learn something out of that woman by looking at her sword-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
---

-
-

-Anyone who would attempt to fly or hover was met by the blasts of Silver Sentries-

View attachment 266516
---
---
---
-The one commanding the attack from Rita's side was the White Ranger with a red visor and green gear they saw before-

-He was currently looking around the base in look of 3 things: First to find Kimberly and Trini, if only for their Power Coins. Second, he's looking for Servants that would be good captures. And third... On a more personal level, he wants to meet any of the resident deities simply to mock them-

-
"Not here to banter, Alexandrite unhesitatingly breathed fire at the Silver Sentries as well as "???"."

"Jenny arrived moments later, and immediately opened fire on the army with a widespread plasma cannon"
___

"So do they speak to her?"
___

"She's happy to have really proven herself as a fighter this time"

"And now...I got nothing else to add here tbh"
___

"Toffee remained confident the two's generals have this under control...for now. He knows Chaldea well enough that, even with magic being drained away from the universe, they'll still put up a hell of a fight against even the most imposing army, even if they're surrounded, and even if the odds are against them. So he'll enter the base himself soon."

-

Blake: :urg:

-
-

-Before Atalanta could say words of comfort, the Green Sentries began to attack them with shots-

.-
"It looks like Atalanta's words of comfort will have to wait...She keeps this in the back of her mind so she and Heshima can talk about it later"

"Heshima was able to react and dodge the shots in time, but Moana was too overcome with fear to realize there was incoming fire and could not. She was hit"

"Undyne didn't take that well and immediately impaled three of the Sentries with spears, pinning them to a wall, before running at another to piledrive them"

"Any other Sentries that remained were swiftly frozen by Winter through use of Ice Beam and Powder Snow"

-They scream as they think their bodies have partially become candy-
---
-She doesn't thinks she deserves the honor of calling a goddess mother when she isn't really her offspring-
---
Medea: "But of what?"

Abigail: "Of my Uncle Donovan!"
---
BB: "Why, yes~"

King Knight: "I don't know what that means, but I feel it gives me an advantage!" -he tried to jump off one... And a large black tentacle appeared and attacked him-

-
Star: That spell will keep them busy for several hours. Come on!

"They keep running through the base!"
___

(So that's where that habit really started from...not because Artemis was embarrassing, not because she was overbearing...but because her adopted mother was a divinity...)
___

"So Specter Knight..."

___

"Papyrus actually tried to help him by attacking the tentacle with a circular pattern of flying bones"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

"Not here to banter, Alexandrite unhesitatingly breathed fire at the Silver Sentries as well as "???"."

"Jenny arrived moments later, and immediately opened fire on the army with a widespread plasma cannon"
___

___

___

"Toffee remained confident the two's generals have this under control...for now. He knows Chaldea well enough that, even with magic being drained away from the universe, they'll still put up a hell of a fight against even the most imposing army, even if they're surrounded, and even if the odds are against them. So he'll enter the base himself soon."
-??? crossed his arms in a protective stance, casting a shield in front of itself-

-all while gathering energy for an attack-
---
-do they, Digi?-
---
-same-
---
-OH DANG-

"It looks like Atalanta's words of comfort will have to wait...She keeps this in the back of her mind so she and Heshima can talk about it later"

"Heshima was able to react and dodge the shots in time, but Moana was too overcome with fear to realize there was incoming fire and could not. She was hit"

"Undyne didn't take that well and immediately impaled three of the Sentries with spears, pinning them to a wall, before running at another to piledrive them"

"Any other Sentries that remained were swiftly frozen by Winter through use of Ice Beam and Powder Snow"
-the people from Renmant were having highly coordinated fights, working at a competent team-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-including Kanna's mother-

Kamui: "Awwww~"
---
-nope :V-
---
Pan: "Why?"
---
Byleth: "I'll let you decide what I eat."

-still, he got to learn something out of that woman by looking at her sword-
Scathach: "Greetings once more"
---
Kuro: "It's been 2 hours..."
---
Erika: "I don't know, it just does...."
---
EMIYA: "Understood. Oh, Ryougi, didn't notice you. Have you made an order?"

Shiki: "Was, it was too full, sat here to wait, lost track of time"

-He just hopes it ain't some malevolent deity deal-
Star: That spell will keep them busy for several hours. Come on!

"They keep running through the base!"
___

(So that's where that habit really started from...not because Artemis was embarrassing, not because she was overbearing...but because her adopted mother was a divinity...)
___

"So Specter Knight..."

___

"Papyrus actually tried to help him by attacking the tentacle with a circular pattern of flying bones"
-Encountering various Sentries trying to sneak on them-
---
Atalanta: -Sighs- "You can't keep this up... She is a goddess, you're a mortal, she'll live forever, while I don't..."
---
Medea: "...Oh, the undead knight?"

Abby: "Yes, him!"
---
-It responded by throwing King Knight back at him-

BB: "Oh my, oh my~ Good luck there with those~"

___

___

___

+"It looks like Atalanta's words of comfort will have to wait...She keeps this in the back of her mind so she and Heshima can talk about it later"

-the people from Renmant were having highly coordinated fights, working at a competent team-
-King Hassan simply walked through, just bothering to swing his sword at any who crossed paths with him-

-It seems they were doing well, but...-

Rin: "Um, everyone... I don't think those two up there... Will be so easy" -She points at planes in the sky which carry the following soldiers, who don't seem to have powers mass produced like Sentries-

-Except for the White Ranger since he's in the base commanding the attack-

Evil Rangers.png

___

___

___

-??? crossed his arms in a protective stance, casting a shield in front of itself-

---
-do they, Digi?-
---
-same-
---
-OH DANG-
-Any Silver Sentries that evaded Alexandrite's strike couldn't with that Jenny's beam-
---
Rin: "That would be nice..."
---
-same-
---
-The White Ranger was intercepted by Artoria, EMIYA, Cu, Medusa, Medea, Kojirou and Heracles-

EMIYA: "Hmph, you are clearly in command of this attack. Fancy suit"

???: "...Like candy from a baby, just what I needed"

Artoria: "Identify yourself and your motives!"

???: "The only name you need to know from me is Lord Drakkon. And you know? I'm going to give seven some special treatment. I was looking to bring some of your kind with me, so give yourselves in... And I won't have to harm you"

Cu: "Like hell I would..."

Kojirou: "Hmph, to think we would attack as a single unit some day, destiny can be quite strange"

Medea: "Shut it before I regret it..."

Drakkon: "Then just remember: I gave you the choice..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

Kamui: "You two look so cute~!"
---
Palu: "I know..."
---
Pan: "Feels right, right?" :p
---
Byleth: "... Is it alright if she gets her order before mine?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "You two look so cute~!"
---
Palu: "I know..."
---
Pan: "Feels right, right?" :p
---
Byleth: "... Is it alright if she gets her order before mine?"
Scathach: "Hm? Thank you..."
---
Kuro: "Now what then?"
---
Erika: "It so i- Ugh!"
---
EMIYA: "If you think so"

Shiki: "...Thanks"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
-do they, Digi?-
---
-same-
---
-OH DANG-
-
-Any Silver Sentries that evaded Alexandrite's strike couldn't with that Jenny's beam-
---
---
-same-
---
-The White Ranger was intercepted by Artoria, EMIYA, Cu, Medusa, Medea, Kojirou and Heracles-

???: "The only name you need to know from me is Lord Drakkon. And you know? I'm going to give seven some special treatment. I was looking to bring some of your kind with me, so give yourselves in... And I won't have to harm you"

Kojirou: "Hmph, to think we would attack as a single unit some day, destiny can be quite strange"

Oh. You're one of those big, extra durable hard to hurt villains, huh?
___

"Talk to her then!"
___

"The King of Spades finally took action as well"

I'll send only my most loyal and efficient soldiers into their home.

"Those loyal and efficient soldiers being Head Hathys and Rudinn Rangers, the latter of which fit in thematically with Rita's Ranger Sentries"

---
---
---

---
Atalanta: -Sighs- "You can't keep this up... She is a goddess, you're a mortal, she'll live forever, while I don't..."
---

---

-King Hassan simply walked through, just bothering to swing his sword at any who crossed paths with him-

Rin: "Um, everyone... I don't think those two up there... Will be so easy" -She points at planes in the sky which carry the following soldiers, who don't seem to have powers mass produced like Sentries-

View attachment 266518

"
"Winter fighting alongside her trainer"

"Heshima remaining protective of Atalanta and fighting alongside her, as long as she had the strength to continue fighting"

"Sans immediately uses telekinesis to throw one plane straight into the ground and blow it up"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---

c."
"Star blasts them all with negative emotion-powered spells"
___

(If only she knew...)
___
"Him exactly"
___

OW!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: "Hm? Thank you..."
---
Kuro: "Now what then?"
---
Erika: "It so i- Ugh!"
---
EMIYA: "If you think so"

Shiki: "...Thanks"
Kanna: "Scathach is acting like a big sister~" :b:

Kamui: ... Must protect...
---
Palu: "We try our luck?"
---
Pan: "Erika?"
---
Byleth: :)

"Heshima remaining protective of Atalanta and fighting alongside her, as long as she had the strength to continue fighting"

"Sans immediately uses telekinesis to throw one plane straight into the ground and blow it up"
-Ruby tries to snipe them off-

___

"Talk to her then!"
___

"Those loyal and efficient soldiers being Head Hathys and Rudinn Rangers, the latter of which fit in thematically with Rita's Ranger Sentries"
---
---
-same-
---

-not wasting time, the robot went for a long-ranged punch, aiming for Alexandrite's jaw using this-

1584848466382.png

---
Weiss: "What would?"
---
Dr. Coyle: -went invisible before flying towards the base, trying to be undetected-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Star blasts them all with negative emotion-powered spells"
___

(If only she knew...)
___
"Him exactly"
___

OW!
-Some more Gold Sentries used their shields to block her blasts-

-Accompanied by them, there were now White Sentries-

Jungle_Fury_Rhino_Sentries.png

---
-Indeed, she is thinking seriously on distancing...-
---
Abigail: "That's right!"

Medea: "Hmmm, I could try"
---
-And it tried to crush them-

-The Rangers on that plane simply leaped off after Sans attempted that, which in turn made Ruby's sniping fail-

-In fact some of them shot at her in midair-
___

"Talk to her then!"
___

-not wasting time, the robot went for a long-ranged punch, aiming for Alexandrite's jaw using this-

View attachment 266523
---
---
Dr. Coyle: -went invisible before flying towards the base, trying to be undetected-
-Sentries giving the robot space-
---
Rin: "It would be good to know"
---
-The Seven Servants summoned in the 5th Holy Grail War of Fuyuki all jumped at the so called Lord Drakkon... Only for him to defeat them all in a single swipe from his dagger that released tremendous amounts of energy-

-Had it not been for the fritz, most of them would have stood up, however, thanks to it, and the fact that Heracles is amongst those defeated, speaks of both this indiviudual's power and the effects of said fritz-

Lord Drakkon: "I thought you would at least entertain me for some minutes... Perhaps I overstimated your kin"

Cu: "D-Dammit, why I feel so weak today...?"

Medea: "T-The fritz..." -winced in pain- "It's draining us...! But this badly...?"
Kanna: "Scathach is acting like a big sister~" :b:

Kamui: ... Must protect...
---
Palu: "We try our luck?"
---
Pan: "Erika?"
---
Byleth: :)
Scathach: "I consider this more a student-teacher bonding thing"
---
Kuro: "...Seems someone is a little too stubborn~"

Smug Kuro.png

"Is that a quality all gods share, Oppalutena-obasama~?"

-...Did this kid simultaneously called her an old lady while throwing in a pun of her name with the Japanese word for breasts?-
---
Erika: "I-I got a headache..."
---
-Shiki just wanted some traditional Japanese meal-

-...That's right, I am making her eat something else that isn't strawberry ice cream/yogurt!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
^Liking Digital's post up there just for the excellent use of that Spongebob clip :p

-Some more Gold Sentries used their shields to block her blasts-

-Accompanied by them, there were now White Sentries-

View attachment 266526
---
-Indeed, she is thinking seriously on distancing...-
---
Abigail: "That's right!"

Medea: "Hmmm, I could try"
---
-And it tried to crush them-
Star: Ugh! There's too many of them!

"The sentries' pathway was blocked off when a massive swarm of fireballs were launched at them. While the flames did not burn as dangerously as normal due to the caster's magic being weaker from the fritz, it had yet to do anything to diminish the number of fireballs she could cast at once. There were still only extremely tight passageways between the firestorm, leaving little room for any of the Rangers to dodge the attacks"

I knew the fortress was in danger when I saw the army approaching it...But it was my motherly instincts that told me that two children in particular were in grave danger. And that, is something I shall not stand for.

Star: You're...You're from the Underground...Ms. Toriel, right?

Step aside, you two. I'll hold these wretched creatures off.

"Fires burn in the palms of both of Toriel's hands. But the flames of her magic pale in comparison to the burning rage she feels towards these soldiers for what they have done, and what they intend on doing. Any who would dare even take another step forward will face her wrath."

___

(Did her choices play a part in straining her relationship with her mother early?)
___

"Can't be too hard, right?"
___

"He surrounded himself with a shield of blue bones"

"Any entity trying to attack him physically would be injured, since there the only way to not get hurt by blue attacks is to stay still when coming into contact with them"

-

-The Rangers on that plane simply leaped off after Sans attempted that, which in turn made Ruby's sniping fail-

"Heshima used Spark to paralyze at least one of the Ranger Sentries before they could land"

"Winter used Powder Snow to freeze the ground below them just before they landed, coating it in extremely slippery ice"

View attachment 266523
---
---
-

---
---
-The Seven Servants summoned in the 5th Holy Grail War of Fuyuki all jumped at the so called Lord Drakkon... Only for him to defeat them all in a single swipe from his dagger that released tremendous amounts of energy-

-Had it not been for the fritz, most of them would have stood up, however, thanks to it, and the fact that Heracles is amongst those defeated, speaks of both this indiviudual's power and the effects of said fritz-

Lord Drakkon: "I thought you would at least entertain me for some minutes... Perhaps I overstimated your kin"

Medea: "T-The fritz..." -winced in pain- "It's draining us...! But this badly...?"
"The only problem with that, is that Alexandrite has two jaws"

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAARH!

"Alexandrite's frontal face takes the blow, and it hurts, but it allows her lower mouth to open up unharmed and breath a stream of fire once again, more intensely than before"
___

"Weiss, you learned a fair amount of Pokespeak just today. Why not let your own Pokemon know? :V"
___

"Lord Drakkon's leg was unexpectedly bitten viciously by a very angry Rockruff"

"Jenny could detect Coyle due to possessing Heat Vision, not the kind that fires heat rays, but rather the kind that provides thermal imaging: she can see sources of heat. However, she was unsure as to whether she should pursue Coyle and stop her, or stay and help Alexandrite fend off the giant robot and the numerous Rangers..."

"It was at this point that Toffee noticed that Chaldea was calling in reinforcements in the form of their allies from other dimensions"

If I may make a suggestion, Rita, you may want to keep most of your aircraft around Chaldea's fortress. Some of their reinforcements are highly likely to bring some of their own aircraft into the battle. Expect an aerial battle any moment now.

"Toffee seemed as calm, collected and professional as always. And yet, there something is clearly off about him, this time...having what appears to be a direct source of magic power fused in his hand may have something to do with it. Because Rita knows he did not have that that last time he spoke with her."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: "I consider this more a student-teacher bonding thing"
---
Kuro: "...Seems someone is a little too stubborn~"

"Is that a quality all gods share, Oppalutena-obasama~?"

-...Did this kid simultaneously called her an old lady while throwing in a pun of her name with the Japanese word for breasts?-
---
Erika: "I-I got a headache..."
---
-Shiki just wanted some traditional Japanese meal-

-...That's right, I am making her eat something else that isn't strawberry ice cream/yogurt!-
Kamui: "It's clearly working." :)
---
-her eye twitches-
---
Pandora: "Let's get you rested on a bed then..."
---

"Heshima used Spark to paralyze at least one of the Ranger Sentries before they could land"

"Winter used Powder Snow to freeze the ground below them just before they landed, coating it in extremely slippery ice"
Ruby: "AAAAH!" -tries to avoid them with super speed-

Weiss: -summons BEEEEEEES for aerial attacks-

---
---

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAARH!

"Alexandrite's frontal face takes the blow, and it hurts, but it allows her lower mouth to open up unharmed and breath a stream of fire once again, more intensely than before"
___

"Weiss, you learned a fair amount of Pokespeak just today. Why not let your own Pokemon know? :V"
___

"Jenny could detect Coyle due to possessing Heat Vision, not the kind that fires heat rays, but rather the kind that provides thermal imaging: she can see sources of heat. However, she was unsure as to whether she should pursue Coyle and stop her, or stay and help Alexandrite fend off the giant robot and the numerous Rangers..."

"It was at this point that Toffee noticed that Chaldea was calling in reinforcements in the form of their allies from other dimensions"

If I may make a suggestion, Rita, you may want to keep most of your aircraft around Chaldea's fortress. Some of their reinforcements are highly likely to bring some of their own aircraft into the battle. Expect an aerial battle any moment now.

"Toffee seemed as calm, collected and professional as always. And yet, there something is clearly off about him, this time...having what appears to be a direct source of magic power fused in his hand may have something to do with it. Because Rita knows he did not have that that last time he spoke with her."
-the robot punched with his other fist-

1584877602988.png

-it has fire properties, making it immune to the breath attack... but this wasn't planned; it's the robot's favorite one so he always had at least one of them :p-
---
Weiss: "I guess...?"
---
-it's then that a familiar ally returns to Toffee-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Ugh! There's too many of them!

"The sentries' pathway was blocked off when a massive swarm of fireballs were launched at them. While the flames did not burn as dangerously as normal due to the caster's magic being weaker from the fritz, it had yet to do anything to diminish the number of fireballs she could cast at once. There were still only extremely tight passageways between the firestorm, leaving little room for any of the Rangers to dodge the attacks"

I knew the fortress was in danger when I saw the army approaching it...But it was my motherly instincts that told me that two children in particular were in grave danger. And that, is something I shall not stand for.

Star: You're...You're from the Underground...Ms. Toriel, right?

Step aside, you two. I'll hold these wretched creatures off.

"Fires burn in the palms of both of Toriel's hands. But the flames of her magic pale in comparison to the burning rage she feels towards these soldiers for what they have done, and what they intend on doing. Any who would dare even take another step forward will face her wrath."

___

(Did her choices play a part in straining her relationship with her mother early?)
___

"Can't be too hard, right?"
___

"He surrounded himself with a shield of blue bones"

"Any entity trying to attack him physically would be injured, since there the only way to not get hurt by blue attacks is to stay still when coming into contact with them"
-The White Sentries are primarily based around defense, using shields in order to protect their companions, trying to shield them from the fireballs, though some also try to ram into Toriel like rhynos-
---
-She will see herself just as another follower of her, nothing more nor else...-
---
Medea: "It should take me just a little bit"

Abigail: :b:
---
King Knight: "Ugh, how dare this creature?!"

BB: "Remember to evade, trust me, you can't defeat them... Or actually try to fight them if you dare~"

-The electricity barely damaged them, and the ice shattered the moment they landed, making it clear these aren't really Sentries or mere soldiers...-

Koragg.jpg

A-Squad.jpg

Psycho Rangers.jpg

Purple knight: "My name is Koragg, the Knight Wolf. We're under instructions of taking you down. A-Squad, deal with the familiars. Psycho Rangers, take charge of the Huntsmen. I will take care of those Servants"

-Koragg approached the Servants, him being a magic user who was unaffected by the fritz-

-The A-Squad, seemingly those police themed ones, started sending powerful blasts at the Lancer familiars Weiss summoned-

-While the Psycho Rangers, the deranged looking ones, walked towards the Remnant Huntsmen, laughing while doing so-

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAARH!

___

___

View attachment 266550

-it has fire properties, making it immune to the breath attack... but this wasn't planned; it's the robot's favorite one so he always had at least one of them :p-
---
---
-That seems to be fair- :p
---
Rin: -Nods along- "Why not?"
---
-Drakkon did nothing more than look at him, pick him up, and then throw him hard against a wall-

Cu: "Oh, now you've angered me!" -tries to stand up, only to be met by Drakkon's knee-

Drakkon: "If this is the last line of defense the planet has built in, no wonder in my world it was taken over so easily..."

Rita: -To Toffee- "Hmmm... Very well" -It makes her curious-
Kamui: "It's clearly working." :)
---
-her eye twitches-
---
Pandora: "Let's get you rested on a bed then..."
---
Scathach: "I can see the effects" :)
---
Kuro: "My~ What's wrong, Oppalutena-obasama~?"
---
Erika: "There's any near?"
---
-EMIYA took the order and went off-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The White Sentries are primarily based around defense, using shields in order to protect their companions, trying to shield them from the fireballs, though some also try to ram into Toriel like rhynos-
---
-She will see herself just as another follower of her, nothing more nor else...-
---
Medea: "It should take me just a little bit"

Abigail: :b:
---
King Knight: "Ugh, how dare this creature?!"

BB: "Remember to evade, trust me, you can't defeat them... Or actually try to fight them if you dare~"
"She throws larger fireballs at those who come close"

"She doesn't care how badly she gets hurt so long as Star and Lily can escape safely. And escape safely, they do."

___

(Even though Artemis did raise as her as her daughter...)
___

"That's great!"
___

"Papyrus accepts this challenge!"

-
-
-The electricity barely damaged them, and the ice shattered the moment they landed, making it clear these aren't really Sentries or mere soldiers...-

View attachment 266563

View attachment 266564

View attachment 266565

Purple knight: "My name is Koragg, the Knight Wolf. We're under instructions of taking you down. A-Squad, deal with the familiars. Psycho Rangers, take charge of the Huntsmen. I will take care of those Servants"

-Koragg approached the Servants, him being a magic user who was unaffected by the fritz-

-The A-Squad, seemingly thse police themed ones, started sending powerful blasts at the Lancer familiars Weiss summoned-

-While the Psycho Rangers, the deranged looking ones walked towards the Remnant Huntsmen, laughing while doing so-

-
i don't like the cut of your jib.

"One Psycho Ranger was rendered immobile and repeatedly forced against the walls and ground via telekinesis"

"And there were always bones waiting to stab the Ranger with each throw"

"Undeterred, Winter fired Confuse Rays trying to disorient the other Rangers"

"Jigglypuff just grabbed onto one of the Ranger's helmets and started slapping them"

View attachment 266550

---
---
-

---
---
-Drakkon did nothing more than look at him, pick him up, and then throw him hard against a wall-

Cu: "Oh, now you've angered me!" -tries to stand up, only to be met by Drakkon's knee-

Drakkon: "If this is the last line of defense the planet ha built in, no wonder in my world it was taken over so easily..."

-
"Alexandrite jumped back to avoid the punch this time, and summoned Opal's bow to fire volleys of extremely powerful energy arrows with precise accuracy"

"Strange loud whirs could be heard in the distance, getting louder every second..."
___

(Why not what?)

"She overheard them, that time. But she still doesn't know what they're talking about"

___

"Growls, then uses Rock Throw several times"

Perfect timing. This is the associate I spoke of. What's your report, Asriel?

"Sure enough, Toffee accurately guessed what was about to happen: three of Rita's aircraft were blown up instantly from the inside when what looked like a much smaller ship came in at high speeds and rammed through them like a hot knife through butter"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"She throws larger fireballs at those who come close"

"She doesn't care how badly she gets hurt so long as Star and Lily can escape safely. And escape safely, they do."

___

(Even though Artemis did raise as her as her daughter...)
___

"That's great!"
___

"Papyrus accepts this challenge!"
Lily: "Ms. Toriel..."
---
Atalanta: At this rate my parting would just make her sadder if I keep addressing her like this... -She thinks this is better for Artemis...-
---
-She impulsively got to hug her-
---
-The large black tentacles attempt to hit them again-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Ms. Toriel..."
---
Atalanta: At this rate my parting would just make her sadder if I keep addressing her like this... -She thinks this is better for Artemis...-
---
-She impulsively got to hug her-
---
-The large black tentacles attempt to hit them again-
Protecting children...is what I do. Save yourselves while you still can.

Star: ...Thank you, Ms. Toriel...
___

(...)

"He knows she's making the wrong choice here, but it hits close to home for him since he sometimes worries how Ata might take his eventual death. He's nowhere near old enough to pass away, but still, she's immortal herself, now..."

___

"Medea doesn't mind?"

___

LET'S SEE YOU GET PAST MY FABLED BLUE ATTACK!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Protecting children...is what I do. Save yourselves while you still can.

Star: ...Thank you, Ms. Toriel...
___

(...)

"He knows she's making the wrong choice here, but it hits close to home for him since he sometimes worries how Ata might take his eventual death. He's nowhere near old enough to pass away, but still, she's immortal herself, now..."

___

"Medea doesn't mind?"

___

LET'S SEE YOU GET PAST MY FABLED BLUE ATTACK!
Lily: "But there are still more of those around..."
---
-At least so long she has a mana source...-
---
-She's surprised, but doesn't...-
---
-King Knight tries to run away!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "But there are still more of those around..."
---
-At least so long she has a mana source...-
---
-She's surprised, but doesn't...-
---
-King Knight tries to run away!-
"Star pulled out her dimensional scissors and cut open a portal to another room in the fortress"

Star: We'll have better luck if we can get everyone together.
___

"Meaning she might pass away along with Blake..."
___

"Aww..."
___

"While Papyrus uses telekinesis to hold the tentacle back before he picks up the pace and continues running as well"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Star pulled out her dimensional scissors and cut open a portal to another room in the fortress"

Star: We'll have better luck if we can get everyone together.
___

"Meaning she might pass away along with Blake..."
___

"Aww..."
___

"While Papyrus uses telekinesis to hold the tentacle back before he picks up the pace and continues running as well"
Lily: "You're right.... Let's get going!"
---
-Indeed... And who knows when that will be?-
---
-Abby has that kind of effect-
---
-There are more of them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "You're right.... Let's get going!"
---
-Indeed... And who knows when that will be?-
---
-Abby has that kind of effect-
---
-There are more of them-
Star: Now we're talkin'!

"First they gather up the other Casters minus Medea since she's not with them, rather struggling to fend off a certain Ranger"
___

"Not any time soon either..."
___

"Her family of choice agrees. Kid's got a good heart."
___

"He continues raising walls of bones that move in their direction to take the hits"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Now we're talkin'!

"First they gather up the other Casters minus Medea since she's not with them, rather struggling to fend off a certain Ranger"
___

"Not any time soon either..."
___

"Her family of choice agrees. Kid's got a good heart."
___

"He continues raising walls of bones that move in their direction to take the hits"
-They should be with the Rulers...-
---
-Yeah, but he gets what she means...-
---
-It's what made Oui be so fond of her-
---
-Allowing King Knight to run in advantage-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They should be with the Rulers...-
---
-Yeah, but he gets what she means...-
---
-It's what made Oui be so fond of her-
---
-Allowing King Knight to run in advantage-
"Who Star also gathers up"

"Also forgot this doesn't include Sieg as well since he's with his Master and co."
___

"He sighed, knowing well that most life is not eternal anyway. He will continue to cherish the time he does have, and knows Ata is already doing the same"
___

"And when the hug ends, Medea gets to work on the plush immediately?"
___

YOU CAN'T KEEP THE LEAD FOREVER!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Who Star also gathers up"

"Also forgot this doesn't include Sieg as well since he's with his Master and co."
___

"He sighed, knowing well that most life is not eternal anyway. He will continue to cherish the time he does have, and knows Ata is already doing the same"
___

"And when the hug ends, Medea gets to work on the plush immediately?"
___

YOU CAN'T KEEP THE LEAD FOREVER!
-Should we wait for Uni?-
---
-And that is why she seemed to become distant to Artemis-
---
-Absolutely-
---
King Knight: "Ha! Watch me!"
-King Knight doesn't sees some glowing eyes in the shadows-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Should we wait for Uni?-
---
-And that is why she seemed to become distant to Artemis-
---
-Absolutely-
---
King Knight: "Ha! Watch me!"
-King Knight doesn't sees some glowing eyes in the shadows-
"Your call"

"And besides we can always have Star and Lily gather some of the other Servants in the meantime :p"

___

"He wonders if this distancing harmed their relationship to the point where it played a part in a certain rash decision Artemis made later..."
___

"Excellent!"
___

"But Papyrus does and tries to steer clear of them"

LOOK OUT! WHAT DANGER LURKS IN THE SHADOWS?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Your call"

"And besides we can always have Star and Lily gather some of the Servants in the meantime :p"

___

"He wonders if this distancing harmed their relationship to the point where it played a part in a certain rash decision Artemis made later..."
___

"Excellent!"
___

"But Papyrus does and tries to steer clear of them"

LOOK OUT! WHAT DANGER LURKS IN THE SHADOWS?
-Sure- :p

-Starting by... Jason- :V
---
-You just don't turn the one you raised with care into a lion for nothing...-
---
-Shall be done in a day...-
---
King Knight: "What do yo-?" -DARK MOVING RIBBONS-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Sure- :p

-Starting by... Jason- :V
---
-You just don't turn the one you raised with care into a lion for nothing...-
---
-Shall be done in a day...-
---
King Knight: "What do yo-?" -DARK MOVING RIBBONS-
Star: ...Ugh, you gotta be kidding me.
___

(Their relationship must've already been a bit strained prior to that incident...)
___

"Also good"

"I got no characters to write dialogue for here lawl"
___

"Papyrous parkour hops over them!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: "I can see the effects" :)
---
Kuro: "My~ What's wrong, Oppalutena-obasama~?"
---
Erika: "There's any near?"
---
-EMIYA took the order and went off-
Kanna: "Scathach-nee~" :3
---
Palu: "We can just leave, if you want..." :glare:
---
Pan: "It's my world, I can just create one." :p
---
-Shiki grateful?-

-The A-Squad, seemingly thse police themed ones, started sending powerful blasts at the Lancer familiars Weiss summoned-

-While the Psycho Rangers, the deranged looking ones walked towards the Remnant Huntsmen, laughing while doing so-

"One Psycho Ranger was rendered immobile and repeatedly forced against the walls and ground via telekinesis"

"Jigglypuff just grabbed onto one of the Ranger's helmets and started slapping them"
Qrow: "Great.. more psychos..." -reminded of Tyrian-

---
---

Drakkon: "If this is the last line of defense the planet ha built in, no wonder in my world it was taken over so easily..."

"Alexandrite jumped back to avoid the punch this time, and summoned Opal's bow to fire volleys of extremely powerful energy arrows with precise accuracy"

"Strange loud whirs could be heard in the distance, getting louder every second..."
___

(Why not what?)

"She overheard them, that time. But she still doesn't know what they're talking about"
___

"Sure enough, Toffee accurately guessed what was about to happen: three of Rita's aircraft were blown up instantly from the inside when what looked like a much smaller ship came in at high speeds and rammed through them like a hot knife through butter"
-the robot tries the shield again, but can only block so few shots-
---
Weiss: "Huh?"
---
The... The First Hassan has returned...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: ...Ugh, you gotta be kidding me.
___

(Their relationship must've already been a bit strained prior to that incident...)
___

"Also good"

"I got no characters to write dialogue for here lawl"
___

"Papyrous parkour hops over them!"
-Jason is hiding behind a bounter, sword in hand-

-Shaking-
---
-Way too much of a contrat compared to now...-
---
-That's unerstandable- :p
---
-Giving him a distance advantage now-
Kanna: "Scathach-nee~" :3
---
Palu: "We can just leave, if you want..." :glare:
---
Pan: "It's my world, I can just create one." :p
---
-Shiki grateful?-
Scathach: I wil not oppose to this.
---
Kuro: "You brought us here, now you guide us, Oppalutena-obasama~" :V
---
Erika: "Oh! I wanna!"
---
-A bit, yes-

Psycho Red: "How lucky, most of you are of our respective colors"

Psycho Blue: "I call dibs on the white girl, she's the closest to blue"

-The one affected by Sans was Psycho Pink, who while harmed, still was alive-

-The blue from the A-Squad noticed and simply shot at Winter-

-The Red Ranger from the A-Squad simply grabbed Jigglypuff and was ready to blast her, if Liz didn't try to tackle her down-

___

(Why not what?)

___

---
---
-It should do something quick...-
---
Rin: "Uh..."
---
-It doesn't affects Drakkon, who slashed each rock with ease as he walks-

Rita: "Hassan?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Jason is hiding behind a bounter, sword in hand-

-Shaking-
---
-Way too much of a contrat compared to now...-
---
-That's unerstandable- :p
---
-Giving him a distance advantage now-
Star: ...I guess saving him is the right thing to do...
___

"Seriously..."

"He continues observing to see where Ata's life goes next"
___

"Is it done? :p"
___

"Papyrus is in the lead!"

-

Psycho Red: "How lucky, most of you are of our respective colors"

Psycho Blue: "I call dibs on the white girl, she's the closest to blue"

-The one affected by Sans was Psycho Pink, who while harmed, still was alive-

-The blue from the A-Squad noticed and simply shot at Winter-

-The Red Ranger from the A-Squad simply grabbed Jigglypuff and was ready to blast her, if Liz didn't try to tackle her down-
"Sans didn't stop his attacks and kept throwing Psycho Pink around, eventually adding Gaster Blasters to the mix. He doesn't care who these people are, he doesn't care if he's going overkill on one mere opponent. He knows these people are dangerous and are here to threaten them. That's all. And he's done screwing around."

"Winter very narrowly avoided it. But the results still made it clear of the very real danger literal guns pose to most Pokemon; the shot still grazed one of her six tails and took off some of it's fur"

(M-My tail...)

"Moana, despite being wounded, threw a Waterfall at the A-Squad to block their field of vision and sweep them away"

"Jigglypuff helped Liz beat on the Red Ranger"

---
---
-

-It should do something quick...-
---
Rin: "Uh..."
---
-It doesn't affects Drakkon, who slashed each rock with ease as he walks-

Rita: "Hassan?"
"Alexandrite follows up by summoning Sugilite's giant flail and swinging it around the robot to pull it closer"
___

"Winter looking confused and wanting an answer"
___

"Rockruff just growled more and didn't stop his attacks even as he began to tire out."

The Grand Assassin...the strongest Assassin Servant of them all. It seems like some greater forces have taken some measures of their own to deal with this.

"Meanwhile, guess who was responsible for ramming those ship to devastating effect?"

"Kirby flying in on the Dragoon!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: ...I guess saving him is the right thing to do...
___

"Seriously..."

"He continues observing to see where Ata's life goes next"
___

"Is it done? :p"
___

"Papyrus is in the lead!"
Lily: "He can command sme of us in battle at least..."
---
-She seems to be starting to make her name, but being looked down upon due to her gender-
---
-It is- :p
---
King Knight: "Wait!" -running-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "He can command sme of us in battle at least..."
---
-She seems to be starting to make her name, but being looked down upon due to her gender-
---
-It is- :p
---
King Knight: "Wait!" -running-
Star: There's no way I'm letting him command any of us on my watch. But...if he's a good strategist, then he's probably someone we would want on our team....

___

(She had to deal with such problems decades after being rescued from abandonment for a similar reason? Tsk. We've never really had a problem like that in the Pokemon world...our many species judge by strength, and by character. What else matters?)
___

"Abigail likes the result?"
___

VICTORY IS MINE AT LAST!

Top Bottom