• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: I wil not oppose to this.
---
Kuro: "You brought us here, now you guide us, Oppalutena-obasama~" :V
---
Erika: "Oh! I wanna!"
---
-A bit, yes-
-in bikini mode, she won't-

-but teacher mode only accepts sensei :V-
---
Palu: :glare:
---
Pan: "You do?"
---
-awwwww-

Psycho Red: "How lucky, most of you are of our respective colors"

Psycho Blue: "I call dibs on the white girl, she's the closest to blue"

-The one affected by Sans was Psycho Pink, who while harmed, still was alive-

-The blue from the A-Squad noticed and simply shot at Winter-

-The Red Ranger from the A-Squad simply grabbed Jigglypuff and was ready to blast her, if Liz didn't try to tackle her down-
"Sans didn't stop his attacks and kept throwing Psycho Pink around, eventually adding Gaster Blasters to the mix. He doesn't care who these people are, he doesn't care if he's going overkill on one mere opponent. He knows these people are dangerous and are here to threaten them. That's all. And he's done screwing around."

"Winter very narrowly avoided it. But the results still made it clear of the very real danger literal guns pose to most Pokemon; the shot still grazed one of her six tails and took off some of it's fur"

(M-My tail...)

"Moana, despite being wounded, threw a Waterfall at the A-Squad to block their field of vision and sweep them away"

"Jigglypuff helped Liz beat on the Red Ranger"
Weiss: "WINTER!" :eyes:

Ruby: -looking at Psycho Red- "Catch me if you can." :p -super speed-

-It should do something quick...-
---
Rin: "Uh..."
---
-It doesn't affects Drakkon, who slashed each rock with ease as he walks-

Rita: "Hassan?"
"Alexandrite follows up by summoning Sugilite's giant flail and swinging it around the robot to pull it closer"
___

"Winter looking confused and wanting an answer"
___

"Rockruff just growled more and didn't stop his attacks even as he began to tire out."

The Grand Assassin...the strongest Assassin Servant of them all. It seems like some greater forces have taken some measures of their own to deal with this.

"Meanwhile, guess who was responsible for ramming those ship to devastating effect?"

"Kirby flying in on the Dragoon!"
-the robot drops his shield and... lets itself be pulled closer as it gathers energy-
---
Weiss: "You heard that?"
---
What shall we do?

-BADASS-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: There's no way I'm letting him command any of us on my watch. But...if he's a good strategist, then he's probably someone we would want on our team....

___

(She had to deal with such problems decades after being rescued from abandonment for a similar reason? Tsk. We've never really had a problem like that in the Pokemon world...our many species judge by strength, and by character. What else matters?)
___

"Abigail likes the result?"
___

VICTORY IS MINE AT LAST!
Jason: "I can hear both of you!"
Lily: "We know"
---
-For some reason to most of this society, women were nothing but trophies, breeders and maids-
-Not warriors, not important, not people...-
---
Abby: -Sparkly anime eyes- :V
---
BB: "Or is it~?" :3
"Sans didn't stop his attacks and kept throwing Psycho Pink around, eventually adding Gaster Blasters to the mix. He doesn't care who these people are, he doesn't care if he's going overkill on one mere opponent. He knows these people are dangerous and are here to threaten them. That's all. And he's done screwing around."

"Winter very narrowly avoided it. But the results still made it clear of the very real danger literal guns pose to most Pokemon; the shot still grazed one of her six tails and took off some of it's fur"

(M-My tail...)

"Moana, despite being wounded, threw a Waterfall at the A-Squad to block their field of vision and sweep them away"

"Jigglypuff helped Liz beat on the Red Ranger"
"Alexandrite follows up by summoning Sugilite's giant flail and swinging it around the robot to pull it closer"
___

"Winter looking confused and wanting an answer"
___

"Rockruff just growled more and didn't stop his attacks even as he began to tire out."

The Grand Assassin...the strongest Assassin Servant of them all. It seems like some greater forces have taken some measures of their own to deal with this.

"Meanwhile, guess who was responsible for ramming those ship to devastating effect?"

"Kirby flying in on the Dragoon!"

-the robot drops his shield and... lets itself be pulled closer as it gathers energy-
---
---
What shall we do?

-BADASS-
-The A-Squad leaps very high in an attempt to evade being hit by the waterfall, one of them taking the chance to shoot at Sans so he would leave Psycho Pink-

-Only their leader was caught in the wave, but just means the same for Liz and Jiggly-

-Psycho Red laughs as he shows ran to her in less than a second and delivered a punch in her gut-

-Psycho Black pulled out a rod, setting his sights on Blake-

-While in this, Koragg stepped on the way of King Hassan, both warriors staring at each other for a bit before pulling their swords out...-
---
-NANI-
---
Rin: "Sure she did..."
---
-Nothing the canine does affects Drakkon, who simply opened a portal to his world using his blade to throw in the seven defeated Servants-

Rita: "I think I shall send some of my troops on him..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-in bikini mode, she won't-

-but teacher mode only accepts sensei :V-
---
Palu: :glare:
---
Pan: "You do?"
---
-awwwww-
-She has to be strict after all-
---
-And what Azura thinks?-
---
Erika: -Nods- "Maybe you can sleep with me?"
---
Shiki: "You didn't have to do that"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-

---
---
What shall we do?

-BADASS-
-The A-Squad leaps very high in an attempt to evade being hit by the waterfall, one of them taking the chance to shoot at Sans so he would leave Psycho Pink-

-Only their leader was caught in the wave, but just means the same for Liz and Jiggly-

-Psycho Red laughs as he shows ran to her in less than a second and delivered a punch in her gut-

-While in this, Koragg stepped on the way of King Hassan, both warriors staring at each other for a bit before pulling their swords out...-
---
-NANI-
---
---
-Nothing the canine does affects Drakkon, who simply opened a portal to his world using his blade to throw in the seven defeated Servants-

(Which emote did you intend to put there? That one didn't seem to work)

"That one shot alone nearly struck Winter..."

"Heshima is getting bad memories from this along with Moana and Jigglypuff, even as the latter was swept up in the Waterfall, as all three of them were previously unable to avoid getting shot by Ranger Sentries just before being kidnapped and brought to Toffee. Thankfully, they were just tranquilizer darts in that instance, but it still has the three particular Pokemon worried...

"Sans just swiftly stepped out of the way as if fully expecting it"

what? ya think i'm just gonna stand there and take it?
___

"Finally, Alexandrite then summoned Sardonyx's hammer, and struck the robot with it to launch it sky-high"
___

(I did, but I still don't know what you were talking about...)

"They both understood what Winter just said, though"
___

Was Hassan still with the Chaldeans you were fighting the last time you saw them, Asriel?

"Then sees Kirby causing some destruction to the armada"

The Dreamlanders...just as anticipated. The Battleship Halberd will surely be soon to follow.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jason: "I can hear both of you!"
Lily: "We know"
---
-For some reason to most of this society, women were nothing but trophies, breeders and maids-
-Not warriors, not important, not people...-
---
Abby: -Sparkly anime eyes- :V
---
BB: "Or is it~?" :3

"
Star: And we don't care. You just gonna sit there or what?
___

(I'm glad my trainer got the a chance to live in an age far beyond such beliefs.)
___

"She thanks Medea?"
___

AT THIS RATE, NO OBSTACLE IS TOO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS TO HANDLE!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Can I sleep with Scathach-nee for tonight~?" :3

Kamui: "Only if she wants to."
---
Pandora: "Sure~"
---
Byleth: "I didn't?"
Scathach: "...I have no reason to oppose that" -will look for something to sleep in-

-She's used to sleep in just whatever she's wearing at the time-
---
Unreplied
---
Erika: "Thank you~ I need pajamas, though..."
---
Shiki: "At least I think so..."
Star: And we don't care. You just gonna sit there or what?
___

(I'm glad my trainer got the a chance to live in an age far beyond such beliefs.)
___

"She thanks Medea?"
___

AT THIS RATE, NO OBSTACLE IS TOO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS TO HANDLE!
Jason: "Wait for me!"
---
-Still, itmakes her struggle with getting some recognition... Annoying to a certain extent-
---
-With a hug-
---
-The ground begins to shake-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jason: "Wait for me!"
---
-Still, itmakes her struggle with getting some recognition... Annoying to a certain extent-
---
-With a hug-
---
-The ground begins to shake-
Star: That's what I thought. Just don't try to be the leader here. We're leading until we find the Rulers. Capiche?
___

(No doubt all this influenced her beliefs as well...)

"He feels bad that she had to put up with all this discrimination during her life, but it makes him even more grateful that she got a chance to live a better life as an Archer-class Servant."
___

"She's clearly super grateful to Medea :p And no there's doubt that she can't wait to show it to her uncle."
___

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO RUN IF THE GROUND DOESN'T EVEN ALLOW US TO BALANCE UPON IT?!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
-NANI-
---
---

"Heshima is getting bad memories from this along with Moana and Jigglypuff, as all three of them were unable to avoid getting shot by the Ranger Sentries just before being kidnapped and brought to Toffee. Thankfully, they were just tranquilizer darts in that instance, but it still has the three particular Pokemon worried..."

___

"Finally, Alexandrite then summoned Sardonyx's hammer, and struck the robot with it to launch it sky-high"
___

___

Was Hassan still with the Chaldeans you were fighting the last time you saw them, Asriel?

The Dreamlanders...just as anticipated. The Battleship Halberd will surely be soon to follow.
:crazy: or :eek: It's hard to remember emotes lol

Ruby: "WHAT?!"

Blake: has her katana out-

Yang: "RUBY!!!!"
---
-the robot attempted to unleash a disabling shockwave before the hammer hit it-
---
Yes... he was...

Scathach: "...I have no reason to oppose that" -will look for something to sleep in-

-She's used to sleep in just whatever she's wearing at the time-
---
Unreplied
---
Erika: "Thank you~ I need pajamas, though..."
---
Shiki: "At least I think so..."
-IT'LL BE CUTE?-
---
-she came along?-
---
Pan: "I'll go get them!"
---
Byleth: "You seem to have been waiting longer..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: That's what I thought. Just don't try to be the leader here. We're leading until we find the Rulers. Capiche?
___

(No doubt all this influenced her beliefs as well...)

"He feels bad that she had to put up with all this discrimination during her life, but it makes him even more grateful that she got a chance to live a better life as an Archer-class Servant."
___

"She's clearly super grateful to Medea :p And no there's doubt that she can't wait to show it to her uncle."
___

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO RUN IF THE GROUND DOESN'T EVEN ALLOW US TO BALANCE UPON IT?!
Jason: "Fine... I noticed something though"
---
-And then comes the hunt of the Calydonian boar-
---
Medea: The kid is way too affectionate...
---
-They hear BB giggling-

"Heshima is getting bad memories from this along with Moana and Jigglypuff, even as the latter was swept up in the Waterfall, as all three of them were previously unable to avoid getting shot by Ranger Sentries just before being kidnapped and brought to Toffee. Thankfully, they were just tranquilizer darts in that instance, but it still has the three particular Pokemon worried...

___

___

___

---
---
Yes... he was...
Psycho Red: "What? You thought just because we wear rainbow spandex we're as weak as those soldiers?" -he pulled out a sword with the clear intent to stab Ruby-

Atalanta: "H-Heshima..." -feeling weak-

-Psycho Pink used a bow to shoot multiple quick laser arrows at him-

-Psycho Black swings his rod-
---
Winter wasn't replied, Uni.
---
-Ouch...-
---
-Drakkon was now looking for any Chaldean deity to see if they were more worth his time-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
Yes... he was...
Psycho Red: "What? You thought just because we wear rainbow spandex we're as weak as those soldiers?" -he pulled out a sword with the clear intent to stab Ruby-

---
---
-Ouch...-
---
-Drakkon was now looking for any Chaldean deity to see if they were more worth his time-
I figured it was one of those. :p Also, that's why I usually just post them straight from the emote menu lol

"How does Weiss act after one of those sentries nearly shot her Pokemon?"

"He's undeterred, and in fact even more determined out of not wanting to fail this time, as well as wanting to protect Atalanta. He uses a Wild Charge to attack and move around the Sentries swiftly."

"Sans dodges incoming fire in all kinds of ways, sometimes through simple sidestep dodges, and other times he uses stylish advanced dodging techniques "

"He just shrugged at those who were trying to shoot him, and winked, not once stopping his attacks against the Psycho Ranger"
___

What Digi says is correct.
___

"Did the hammer strike stop the robot's shockwave, or did it go off anyway?"
___

Then he's likely been intercepted. Rita has sent some of her top soldiers down the route to the Underground. If he survives, he and the others won't be arriving here any time soon.

"Rockruff was left whimpering all alone, heartbroken after seeing his trainer get beaten and captured"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jason: "Fine... I noticed something though"
---
-And then comes the hunt of the Calydonian boar-
---
Medea: The kid is way too affectionate...
---
-They hear BB giggling-

-
Star: Yeah? What is it?

__

"He quietly watches it play out"
___

"But at least she has good reason to be, and the affection comes from a good place. Girl deserved a second chance to just be a kid."
___

"Papyrus is becoming increasingly paranoid and starts sweating..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
-Ouch...-
---
I figured it was one of those. :p Also, that's why I usually just post them straight from the emote menu lol

"He's undeterred, and in fact even more determined out of not wanting to fail this time, as well as wanting to protect Atalanta. He uses a Wild Charge to attack and move around the Sentries swiftly."

"Sans dodges incoming fire in all kinds of ways, sometimes through simple sidestep dodges, and other times he uses stylish advanced dodging techniques "

"He just shrugged at those who were trying to shoot him, and winked, not once stopping his attacks against the Psycho Ranger"
___

___

___

Then he's likely been intercepted. Rita has sent some of her top soldiers down the route to the Underground. If he survives, he and the others won't be arriving here any time soon.

"Rockruff was left whimpering all alone, heartbroken after seeing his trainer get beaten and captured"
Too much work :troll:

-Ruby tries to super speed away from the stab while Yang tries to reach them-

-Nora and Ren go for Psycho Pink, trying a combination attack-
---
Weiss: "It's a surprise~"
---
-...-

-heads, it works-
-tails, it doesn't-

-...-

-got tails, so the hammer stopped the shockwave and the robot was sent flying... but not too far because he's a quarter-ton being :p-

-it's then that the helmet-wearing man leaps in, attempting to throw out six explosive punches at Alexandrite before we get to see who it actually is...-

(except Hedlok is golden here instead of grayed out)
---
-chuckle- Then how about we kill them? :demon:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Yeah? What is it?

__

"He quietly watches it play out"
___

"But at least she has good reason to be, and the affection comes from a good place. Girl deserved a second chance to just be a kid."
___

"Papyrus is becoming increasingly paranoid and starts sweating..."
Jason: "Those soldiers seem to have little direction besides trying to just kill us all..."
---
-Some beast that artemis unleashed after one of her former followers insulted her-
---
-Who would have thought the person behind the Salem Witch Trials was arguably the biggest victim?-
---
King Knight: "I have a very bad feeling..."

___

___

___

---
---
-...-

-heads, it works-
-tails, it doesn't-

-...-

-got tails, so the hammer stopped the shockwave and the robot was sent flying... but not too far because he's a quarter-ton being :p-

-it's then that the helmet-wearing man leaps in, attempting to throw out six explosive punches at Alexandrite before we get to see who it actually is...-

---
-To say Psycho Pink was annoyed by these people would be an understatement at this point, as she attempted to grab Nora-

-She managed to evade Psycho Red, but he runs at her, keeping up her pace-

-Before Yang could go for Ruby, she was intercepted by Psycho Yellow, who kicked her-

-The A-Squad attempted shooting at Heshima-

-Koragg was now clashing both sword and shield with King Hassan-

King Hassan: "Thou appear a warrior of honor"

Koragg: "Correct, but I only serve my Masters"

King Hassan: "Then thy fate shall met this blade"
---
-Rin giggled-
---
-Oh boy...-
---
-Unfrtunately due to the ensuing battle, no one was there to comfort the little Pokémon at the moment...-
-IT'LL BE CUTE?-
---
-she came along?-
---
Pan: "I'll go get them!"
---
Byleth: "You seem to have been waiting longer..."
-It's Kanna, that's redundant-
---
-I assumed yes-
---
Erika: -Small excited clap-
---
Shiki: "We just met though..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-was talking about Scathach :p-
---
-I didn't think of it lol-
---
Pan: Awwwww~
---
Byleth: "That doesn't make it fair."
-Oh, well, she can be cute too and will bring adequate sleepwear for that- :p
---
-Ahue-
---
-She makes a bed?-
---
Shiki: "Hmmm, I suppose i owe you?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Oh, well, she can be cute too and will bring adequate sleepwear for that- :p
---
-Ahue-
---
-She makes a bed?-
---
Shiki: "Hmmm, I suppose i owe you?"
-it'll still be the "big sister" summer mode-

-how to tell them apart? summer mode always wears a hibiscus flower on her hair :p-
---
-yee-
---
-totally-
---
Byleth: "No need." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-it'll still be the "big sister" summer mode-

-how to tell them apart? summer mode always wears a hibiscus flower on her hair :p-
---
-yee-
---
-totally-
---
Byleth: "No need." :)
-That's true- :p
Scathach: "Your room or mine?"
---
-Then?-
---
-Erika sits on it-
---
Shiki: She seems too kind for her own good...
Void: Like a certain person with glasses~?
Shiki: N-Nothing like him! :nervous:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jason: "Those soldiers seem to have little direction besides trying to just kill us all..."
---
-Some beast that artemis unleashed after one of her former followers insulted her-
---
-Who would have thought the person behind the Salem Witch Trials was arguably the biggest victim?-
---
King Knight: "I have a very bad feeling..."
Star: ...You're not wrong. Now that I'm thinking about it, they're kind of fighting the same way Ludo's old henchman did, just running in and trying to attack everybody. And we always beat his henchmen up without breaking a sweat.
___

(Definitely less humane than she is now...)
___

"No one could have ever imagined it..."
___

AS DOES THE GREAT PAPYRUS...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
More SPM from MotI... which doubles as a Nastasia theme with the lyrics

Never imagined Nastasia's voice sounding quite like this, but I like it.

Not sure why they're covering this particular game right now, but I'm glad they are.

---
---
-...-

-heads, it works-
-tails, it doesn't-

-...-

---
-To say Psycho Pink was annoyed by these people would be an understatement at this point, as she attempted to grab Nora-

-Before Yang could go for Ruby, she was intercepted by Psycho Yellow, who kicked her-

---
-Rin giggled-
---
-Oh boy...-
---
-Unfrtunately due to the ensuing battle, no one was there to comfort the little Pokémon at the moment...-

"Sans just put his current target through this attack:"

"Only difference was that Ranger's soul isn't destroyed at the end"

"Heshima was running as fast as he possibly could to avoid getting shot"

"Regardless of what Weiss did next, Winter wasn't going to cower after that narrow evasion, and used Mist to obscure the Ranger squadron's vision"

"Unless the Rangers' helmets have in-built thermal vision, they can't see her or anyone among Chaldea, but all of Winter's allies can still see through it without issue, making the Rangers easy targets for them"

___

(Ooh~! What's the occasion? Oh, never mind it... I shouldn't bother asking when I know you can't directly understand me...)
___

"Steven was there, too, and he wasn't about to let his family get blown up, so he summoned his shield as large as he possibly could to block the explosive punches"

"Unfortunately, this had the side of effect of launching him away as well since the force was too much for him to completely handle"

___

(Tr-Trainer...n-no...)

(...Come back, Cu...please come back...)

"Actually crying"

We could eliminate some of the biggest problem fighters without much issue, but, I may need most of them alive. I'm not out for destruction. What I am out for requires leverage to obtain.

"The fragment of the wand in his hand was glowing, seemingly on it's own...the real reason was because it's connected to the rest of Star's wand, and her casting spells is enough for him to sense where her half of the wand is"

"Smirks" And I know just where to get it...Keep Chaldea's reinforcements at bay, finish them off if you desire. I have my own matters to attend to.

"At that point, Toffee entered the fortress himself, intending to find and capture Star Butterfly"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: ...You're not wrong. Now that I'm thinking about it, they're kind of fighting the same way Ludo's old henchman did, just running in and trying to attack everybody. And we always beat his henchmen up without breaking a sweat.
___

(Definitely less humane than she is now...)
___

"No one could have ever imagined it..."
___

AS DOES THE GREAT PAPYRUS...
Jason: "Yes, it's like their main objective isn't to actualy finish us"

Lily: "But... Serve as a distraction?"

Jason: "Yes! Someone must want something from here!"
---
-It's too much of a contrast...-
---
-Nope-
---
-Then they feel as if where they're standing is lifted off the ground-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jason: "Yes, it's like their main objective isn't to actualy finish us"

Lily: "But... Serve as a distraction?"

Jason: "Yes! Someone must want something from here!"
---
-It's too much of a contrast...-
---
-Nope-
---
-Then they feel as if where they're standing is lifted off the ground-
Star: ...They're after me. I know that much. And I know that because I know who's behind all of this...Long story, but if we can get past these guys, we can probably get away safely or even take the mastermind down and stop the attack altogether. If these soldiers don't have much direction, then maybe we just need to use a little more strategy ourselves.

___

"He also thinks it's strange to see Atalanta without her lion ears or tail, but he at least already knew that she didn't always have them, because she wasn't always part-lion"

"He didn't really know exactly what her or Artemis' personality back in this time period were like at all, by contrast"
___

"Now what?"

___

"Looks to the ground"

IS THERE A GIANT MONSTER HIDING BENEATH THE SURFACE? HELLO THERE, FRIEND!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: ...They're after me. I know that much. And I know that because I know who's behind all of this...Long story, but if we can get past these guys, we can probably get away safely or even take the mastermind down and stop the attack altogether. If these soldiers don't have much direction, then maybe we just need to use a little more strategy ourselves.

___

"He also thinks it's strange to see Atalanta without her lion ears or tail, but he at least already knew that she didn't always have them, because she wasn't always part-lion"

"He didn't really know exactly what her or Artemis' personality back in this time period were like at all, by contrast"
___

"Now what?"

___

"Looks to the ground"

IS THERE A GIANT MONSTER HIDING BENEATH THE SURFACE? HELLO THERE, FRIEND!
Jason: "Fortunately I'm here!"
Lily: "What's your definition of fortunate?"
---
-During the hunt of the Calydonian boar, various hunters tried to work together to claim the beast-
-However, while at it, a pair of centaurs amongst them were betting who could violate Atalanta first-
-Naturally, she killed both when they tried to force themselves into her-
---
-She should show it~-
---
-They see it's being lifted by a large gloved hand-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jason: "Fortunately I'm here!"
Lily: "What's your definition of fortunate?"
---
-During the hunt of the Calydonian boar, various hunters tried to work together to claim the beast-
-However, while at it, a pair of centaurs amongst them were betting who could violate Atalanta first-
-Naturally, she killed both when they tried to force themselves into her-
---
-She should show it~-
---
-They see it's being lifted by a large gloved hand-
Star: 'Cause it sure doesn't match our definition of it.
___

"...He was horrified at first. Her Pokemon would never want any harm like that to ever come to her..."

"...But at the same time, he also knew that the centaurs were messing with the wrong woman. His initial horror at the prospect of her being so close to having to experience that faded away once she brutally killed them."

(...Hm. They deserved their fate by all accounts.) "Had a small smile out of relief"
___

"Specter Knight was currently sharpening his scythe in preparation for a training session with the Lancers and other Chaldeans who's weapons and fighting styles fit the class"

___

WHAT IS THIS?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
My whole schedule's free for the next two weeks due to self-quarantining because I'm showing COVID symptoms.

Sucks, but I'll try to stay positive and at least enjoy myself while being sick. Just because I'm in quarantine doesn't mean it has to be boring.

-That's true- :p
Scathach: "Your room or mine?"
---
-Then?-
---
-Erika sits on it-
---
Shiki: She seems too kind for her own good...
Void: Like a certain person with glasses~?
Shiki: N-Nothing like him! :nervous:
Kanna: "I don't mind either way..."
---
-i dunno-
---
-cutely-
---
LMAO

---
-Rin giggled-
---
-Oh boy...-
---
"Sans just put his current target through this attack:"

"Regardless of what Weiss did next, Winter wasn't going to cower after that narrow evasion, and used Mist to obscure the Ranger squadron's vision"

"Unless the Rangers' helmets have in-built thermal vision, they can't see her or anyone among Chaldea, but all of Winter's allies can still see through it without issue, making the Rangers easy targets for them"

___

(Ooh~! What's the occasion? Oh, never mind it... I shouldn't bother asking when I know you can't directly understand me...)
___

"Steven was there, too, and he wasn't about to let his family get blown up, so he summoned his shield as large as he possibly could to block the explosive punches"

"Unfortunately, this had the side of effect of launching him away as well since the force was too much for him to completely handle"

___

(Tr-Trainer...n-no...)

"Actually crying"

We could eliminate some of the biggest problem fighters without much issue, but, I may need most of them alive. I'm not out for destruction. What I am out for requires leverage to obtain.

"The fragment of the wand in his hand was glowing, seemingly on it's own...the real reason was because it's connected to the rest of Star's wand, and her casting spells is enough for him to sense where her half of the wand is"

"Smirks" And I know just where to get it...Keep Chaldea's reinforcements at bay, finish them off if you desire. I have my own matters to attend to.

"At that point, Toffee entered the fortress himself, intending to find and capture Star Butterfly"
-Yang blocked-

-Ruby was trying to do more crazy manuvers-

-Weiss summoned familiars-
---
-the skull helmet seemed sentient, looking at the fusion, ready to fight-
---
Weiss: Oh, can I?
---
-won't care for orders and will just kill enemies on sight-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My whole schedule's free for the next two weeks due to self-quarantining because I'm showing COVID symptoms.

Sucks, but I'll try to stay positive and at least enjoy myself while being sick. Just because I'm in quarantine doesn't mean it has to be boring.
****, please do stay healthy, Uni.

Quarantine and freed schedule aside, are you doing okay so far?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
A lil' bit of pain while breathing, but I'm okay otherwise.

Here's to hoping it's not actually COVID... but it's not looking like it's something else....
At least it's only mild symptoms, then. For your sake, I hope and pray that it isn't COVID at all...

If it is, then, well, chances are very high that it's only a mild case, at least. There's that.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
EnemyDex Entry:
Army of Astronema #4
Psycho Rangers

Psycho Rangers.jpg

Class: Alter Ego
Gender: Male (Red, Blue and Black), Female (Yellow and Pink)
Height/Weight: Unknown, no one has measured
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Origin: Unknown location in Earth’s orbit
Debut: Power Rangers in Space
Dislikes: Everything
Line: "We're the Psycho Rangers." "We're faster than you." "Smarter than you." "Stronger than you." "But we're evil!"
Comment: Their individual names are Virgil, Photon, Axe, Yellow and Nokrea, however, rarely are they referred as such.

Rangers Gone Psycho. A group of five monsters created by the Princess of Evil, Astronema, with the objective of destroying the Space Power Rangers team, while simultaneously meant to drain the power from her master, Dark Specter, to betray him and take over the universe. The Psycho Rangers proved a rough obstacle for the Space Rangers, smart and cunning, able to drain and absorb their powers.

Even then, one by one they fell in combat, but their spirits lingered and were revived, only to be defeated once again, their consciousness stored in data cards to ensure their imprisonment as permanent. It is unknown how were they returned, or if they lived their lives as in this original timeline, but at some point they were recruited into the army of Rita Repulsa.

Their wish is nothing more than the destruction of all good.

Parameters
Strength: A
Endurance: B
Agility: A+
Mana: E
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: C

id_es
Color Preference: Rank A. The user will mostly focus on defeating opponents that wear the same color as themselves, earning a bigger mental resistance as a result.
Let’s Go Psycho: Rank A. Having a source that harnesses power from the Morphing Grid to become a member of the Psycho Rangers. This grants the user super-human abilities, including speed and strength.

Personal Skills
Absorption: Rank A. The user has the ability to copy the powers and memories of the opponent.
Shapeshifting: Rank B+. The ability to change appearance and borrow bodies.
Battle Continuation: Rank A. A strong vitality and willpower to remain in battle, even with serious and fatal injuries.
Sadistic Constitution: Rank A. Pleasure gained from the pain of others. Increases strength but decreases endurance.
Mana Burst (Elemental): Rank A. Each individual of a team possesses elemental powers based on their true species, such as pyrokinesis or hydrokinesis, that they use in a way of bursts.

Noble Phantasms
Psycho Arsenal: Power of Terror: Rank B, Anti-Army type.
The personal weapons of the Psycho Rangers, made as parallels to the weapons of the Space Rangers. They are the Psycho Sword, the Psycho Axe, the Psycho Sling, the Psycho Rod and the Psycho Bow. They are able to channel their power and energy into these weapons, creating projectiles and blasts of energy, theorized to be able to destroy satellites when used in conjunction at their full power.

Attribute: Man

Traits: Humanoid, Large

Notes: They will put no restrain on backstabbing each other if it means accomplishing their goals. The existence of a Psycho Green has been confirmed, but his activity preceded the creation of this group and is missing in action.

EnemyDex Entry:
Space Patrol Delta Operations Squadron #1
A-Squad

A-Squad.png

Class: Archer
Height/Weight: Unknown, no access to documents
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Origin: S.P.D. Earth branch of 2025
Debut: Power Rangers S.P.D.
Dislikes: Anything on their way
Line: “Grow up, Doggie. Everyone wants to be on the winning team”
Comment: Only the name of their leader, Charlie, is known.

Elite of Endings. Cadets from the prestigious Space Patrol Delta interplanetary police force, the A-Squad was considered the best of the best, able to catch criminals with little effort, but this made them arrogant and looked down upon others. This culminated when the evil Emperor Grumm approached Earth with intentions of destroying it, offering the A-Squad a place in his army that they accepted, faking their deaths to S.P.D.

Later they resurfaced, pretending to having been missing in action, they betrayed S.P.D. and kidnapped their Earth Commander, Anubis “Doggie” Cruger, and antagonized the B-Squad of Rangers. However, the B-Squad still managed to rise and defeat their superiors, ending the A-Squad’s terror in imprisonment. Somehow, however, they now find themselves in the army of Rita Repulsa.

Their wish is simply to show their superiority.

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: A
Mana: D
Luck: A+
Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
Independent Action: Rank A. The ability to remain in existence without any magic source for some time.
Magic Resistance: Rank -. Protection from magic effects.

Personal Skills
S.P.D. Enforcers: Rank A. A mass-produced large laser blaster used by Space Patrol Delta’s elite.
Double Cross: Rank B. The ability to steal from and backstab opponents.
Eternal Arms Mastership: Rank C. A natural ability that prevents degradation of fighting skills.
Riding: Rank B. The ability to master any mount.
S.P.D. Morpher: Having a Space Patrol Delta-developed device that allows the user to gain power from the source known as the Morphing Grid.

Noble Phantasm
Abtrex Megazord: Heavy Industrial Machine of Treason: Rank A, Anti-Army type.
The personal Megazord of the A-Squad. While built during their time in S.P.D., it was heavily modified by the mercenary Broodwing after their defection, giving it a more monstrous and menacing appearance. It’s fighting style is mostly based on the absorption and release of powerful electricity blasts, and armed with clawed hands for close combat. Additionally, it can transform into a large drill.

Attribute: Man

Traits: Human (except for Blue), Humanoid, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: Only their leader ever speaks, the others just follow orders without questioning.

EnemyDex Entry:
Morlock Army #5
Koragg

Koragg.png

Class: Rider
Height/Weight: Controlled at will
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Origin: Era of the Great Battle, Underworld
Debut: Power Rangers: Mystic Force
Dislikes: Fighting dishonorably
Line: "My magic has returned. Again, you have failed to get rid if me. Watch yourself Imperious. I feel your time here will not be long."
Comment: Violent, ruthless and cold-hearted, even with those traits, his loyalty isn’t questioned.

The Knight Wolf. Born as Leanbow, he once was a magic warrior that protected a community of magic creatures along his wife Udonna, and thus participated in the event known as the Great Battle, where he and others defended the Earth from the evil Morlock army. Leanbow was presumed dead in the end, but in reality he was captured, placed into a suit of magic armor and brainwashed so his magic talent could be of use.

Now renamed Koragg, he has no memories of his past life, the only remnant of it, aside from his spells, is retaining a code of honor and duty to the person he serves. Whereas in another timeline he would reunite with Udonna and his lost son once freed from brainwash, the current version of him was recruited under Rita Repulsa’s army.

His wish is for evil to conquer the universe, so long it’s made in an honorable way.

Parameters
Strength: A
Endurance: A
Agility: C
Mana: B
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills
Magic Resistance: Rank B. Protection from magic effects.
Riding: Rank B. The ability to master any mount.

Personal Skills
Ancient Mystic Code: Rank A. A magic armor that provides the user with enhanced speed, strength and magic resistance.
Uthe Sastos: Rank B. A spell capable of creating portals for transportation.
Uthe Major: Rank A. A spell capable of making either the user or a target grow large in size.
Uthe Negrucious: Rank D. A spell that can turn an object into the possession of the user.

Noble Phantasms
Knight Saber & Wolf Shield: Fang & Eye of the Master: Rank C, Anti-Unit type.
A sword and a shield given to Koragg by the Master of the Morlocks. One is a fairly durable but unimpressive magical sword, and the other a very durable shield, from which the Master observes what can be seen from a jewel in its center, and it’s the means from which Koragg casts his spells from.
Catastros: Dark Magic Horse: Rank B, Anti-Unit type.
A legendary horse that few people had before seen, much less managed to tame, Koragg being the only one that can hold that claim. While regularly in the shape of a regular horse, it is capable of performing a spell that makes it grow large in size into a mechanical beast. While its loyalty lies in Koragg, it won’t hesitate to aid those that it feels it owes a favor.
Centaur Wolf Megazord: Supreme Ruler of Darkness: Rank A, Anti-Army type
Through the use of a spell, Koragg can grow himself large and turn his body mechanical, able to combine with Catastros into two configurations, one in the quadruped shape of a centaur, the other in a bipedal human shape. Beyond the strength and durability perks that come from this form, Koragg still can use various forms of magecraft, armed with a staff that can be used as a polearm in battle.

Attribute: Earth

Traits: Human, Humanoid, Brynhildr’s Beloved, Large, Mecha, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: Since the Gokaigers hail from a world where most Super Sentai teams have reflections with Power Rangers, they possess a Ranger Key of Koragg’s equivalent named Wolzard.
}"Sans just put his current target through this attack:"

___

___

___

(Tr-Trainer...n-no...)

"Actually crying"

-Yang blocked-

---
---
---
Psycho Pink: "I really, really hate you"

-Psycho Red just followed Ruby, while Psycho Yellow kneed Yang, Psycho Black was trying to stab Blake with his rod, and Psycho Blue attacked Weiss with his axe while she tried to summon those familiars-

-Can't speak for the A-Squad, but the Psycho Rangers have been shown to have heat visors, so the mist is useless against the 5 of them-
---
-Well, try Weiss-
---
-I should have someone witness the Hedlok vs Alexandrite fight-
---
-He saw as Lord Drakkon was going to the cells to free the Ranger Slayer and Trini-
Star: 'Cause it sure doesn't match our definition of it.
___

"...He was horrified at first. Her Pokemon would never want any harm like that to ever come to her..."

"...But at the same time, he also knew that the centaurs were messing with the wrong woman. His initial horror at the prospect of her being so close to having to experience that faded away once she brutally killed them."

(...Hm. They deserved their fate by all accounts.) "Had a small smile out of relief"
___

"Specter Knight was currently sharpening his scythe in preparation for a training session with the Lancers and other Chaldeans who's weapons and fighting styles fit the class"

___

WHAT IS THIS?
Jason: "Hey, I want to help!"
---
-During the rest of the hunt, people still looked down on her-

-She didn't seem bothered, however, seems at this point she's used to it-
---
Abby: "Uncle Donovan~!" -waves-
---
-Both knight and skeleton see a large shadow looming over them, and then look up at what giant may be holding the platforms-

Giant BB.png

BB: "Hello there, BB-chan decided to be a bit more active~"

Kanna: "I don't mind either way..."
---
-i dunno-
---
-cutely-
---
LMAO
Really hope you get better...

Scathach: Come to think of, I don't have much in mine after it was destroyed.
---
-Oh welp, will they eventually find Pan?-
---
-And even jumps on it-
---
Void: "Hey Sothis, your host reminds mine a bit of her husband" :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm legit getting more and more curious about the Power Rangers universe the more of it's lore and characters get introduced here.

I always knew the franchise was big, but I had no idea it had this much of an expanded universe.

-Yang blocked-

---
---
---
Psycho Pink: "I really, really hate you"

-Psycho Red just followed Ruby, while Psycho Yellow kneed Yang, Psycho Black was trying to stab Blake with his rod, and Psycho Blue attacked Weiss with his axe while she tried to summon those familiars-

-Can't speak for the A-Squad, but the Psycho Rangers have been shown to have heat visors, so the mist is useless against the 5 of them-
---
-Well, try Weiss-
---
-I should have someone witness the Hedlok vs Alexandrite fight-
---
-He saw as Lord Drakkon was going to the cells to free the Ranger Slayer and Trini-
"Sans eyes went black" The feeling's mutual.

"Winter intended to use her Z-Move when the time was right"

"Heshima did as well, having at least obtained the Electrium Z off-screen"

"The Pokemon...actually communicated with each other on this plan, and worked together to try and group up the Psycho Rangers in one spot."

"Heshima ran circles around them at high speeds"

"Moana kept casting Waterfalls to shove them into a small given area"

"Greg uses attacks similar to those of Sans' bone wall attacks, in order to limit their area of movement similar to what Heshima is doing"

"And since Undyne still has her strength and knows how to speak Pokemon, she helped them in the plan by suddenly grabbing Psycho Red's leg and throwing him at a wall"
___

"The Vulpix has no idea..."
___

"Alexandrite roared and charged into battle, while Steven used his floating powers to land on the ground slowly and safely"

"But whooooooo, Digi?"
___

Ranger Slayer and her subordinate. It's been a long time.

"To Lord Drakkon" Nicely done.

Jason: "Hey, I want to help!"
---
-During the rest of the hunt, people still looked down on her-

-She didn't seem bothered, however, seems at this point she's used to it-
---
Abby: "Uncle Donovan~!" -waves-
---
-Both knight and skeleton see a large shadow looming over them, and then look up at what giant may be holding the platforms-

BB: "Hello there, BB-chan decided to be a bit more active~"
Star: Then you can put your sense of strategy to good use for once. Just don't try and make yourself the leader. Got it? Good. Let's go.

"Star and co. open a portal leading to the Riders' whereabouts next"
___

(Either she no longer cares, or she's numb to it...And it's not like she can't take care of herself, anyway.)
___

Specter: Hello there, Abigail. How is your day?
___

"Blinks" WHAT THE HECK?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm legit getting more and more curious about the Power Rangers universe the more of it's lore and characters get introduced here.

I always knew the franchise was big, but I had no idea it had this much of an expanded universe.
Yeah, it happens when your show has been running for over 20 years and changes cast and theme every season.

You practically have everything, from dinosaurs powered by mystical jewels in batteries, to an alternate dimension where an evil computer virus went Terminator and exterminated most of humanity.

The series is silly, primary target is kids after all and it takes footage from an insane Japanese action show to repurpose them, but there's quite a lot of lore when you dig into the rabbit's hole.
Star: Then you can put your sense of strategy to good use for once. Just don't try and make yourself the leader. Got it? Good. Let's go.

"Star and co. open a portal leading to the Riders' whereabouts next"
___

(Either she no longer cares, or she's numb to it...And it's not like she can't take care of herself, anyway.)
___

Specter: Hello there, Abigail. How is your day?
___

"Blinks" WHAT THE HECK?
-They manage to get to Ozymandias, who is along Cleopatra throwing various large familiars at the invaders-
---
-At least she did the final strike on the boar...-
---
Abigail: "Great, I wanted to show you a thing~"
---
King Knight: "Explain yourself!"

BB: "You have to now evade being crushed by BB-chan~" :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, it happens when your show has been running for over 20 years and changes cast and theme every season.

You practically have everything, from dinosaurs powered by mystical jewels in batteries, to an alternate dimension where an evil computer virus went Terminator and exterminated most of humanity.

The series is silly, primary target is kids after all and it takes footage from an insane Japanese action show to repurpose them, but there's quite a lot of lore when you dig into the rabbit's hole.
Gotta have changes and expansions when a successful franchise runs that long, regardless of it's original/overall tone.

It seems like the comics and some of it's spin-offs take a darker and more serious approach, if Rita's takeover and the whole surviving Power Rangers-turned evil/desperate for survival thing are anything to go by.

-They manage to get to Ozymandias, who is along Cleopatra throwing various large familiars at the invaders-
---
-At least she did the final strike on the boar...-
---
Abigail: "Great, I wanted to show you a thing~"
---
King Knight: "Explain yourself!"

BB: "You have to now evade being crushed by BB-chan~" :V
"Patxi stood by their side, using Sand Attack to temporarily blind Sentries, and dealing with any that get too close by using Bite, Take Down, and even the more powerful Last Resort should all of his other moves fail"

Star: Hey helmet-heads! Look over here! Mega Mushroom Destruction Blast!

"Star wiped out a squadron of Sentries using that spell"

(Huh? Hey, it's that girl! That princess from Mewni!)
___

(So she won the hunt in the end?)

"Not sure if this hunt was something Heshima had been told about previously"
___

Specter: Hm? You didn't go through the trouble of having a figure made of me, too, did you?

"Not saying it in a manner to imply he wouldn't want one, so much as one saying that Abigail didn't have to trouble herself to request one for him"
___

WE DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Gotta have changes and expansions when a successful franchise runs that long, regardless of it's original/overall tone.

It seems like the comics and some of it's spin-offs take a darker and more serious approach, if Rita's takeover and the whole surviving Power Rangers-turned evil/desperate for survival thing are anything to go by.
Gotta keep audiences around while also getting newcomers per year after all.

And sure they do, but thankfully they aren't melodramatic and exaggeratedly edgy to the point it doesn't feels like the series, just a more 'what if it was T-rated?'. They're pretty good, as you can see from me pulling mostly from that continuity. :p
"Patxi stood by their side, using Sand Attack to temporarily blind Sentries, and dealing with any that get too close by using Bite, Take Down, and even the more powerful Last Resort should all of his other moves fail"

Star: Hey helmet-heads! Look over here! Mega Mushroom Destruction Blast!

"Star wiped out a squadron of Sentries using that spell"

(Huh? Hey, it's that girl! That princess from Mewni!)
___

(So she won the hunt in the end?)

"Not sure if this hunt was something Heshima had been told about previously"
___

Specter: Hm? You didn't go through the trouble of having a figure made of me, too, did you?

"Not saying it in a manner to imply he wouldn't want one, so much as one saying that Abigail didn't have to trouble herself to request one for him"
___

WE DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!
Ozymandias: "The Pharaoh demands to know what is going here!"

Jason: "Easy, Pyramid Head, we are as confused as you, but we think this is some distraction"
---
-Yeah, and was offered the pelt of the boar by the one who organised the hunt-
-Nobody else agreed on it, saying he only did it because he was infatuated by her-
---
Abigail:
Abigail worried.png

---
BB: "It's a test of skill~"

King Knight: "I don't fear you, I've seen stuff just as ugly"

BB: "...What did you just call me?"
Summer BB tranquil fury.png

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Gotta keep audiences around while also getting newcomers per year after all.

And sure they do, but thankfully they aren't melodramatic and exaggeratedly edgy to the point it doesn't feels like the series, just a more 'what if it was T-rated?'. They're pretty good, as you can see from me pulling mostly from that continuity. :p
This kind of stuff happens to just about every long-running franchise.

Well that's good, I may not be following it at this point in time, but they seem to have done a good job handling it. I do prefer a good balance when it comes to warmth and darkness in series like that. It's a big factor as to why so many of my favorite animated shows are among my favorites to begin with, haha.

Ozymandias: "The Pharaoh demands to know what is going here!"

Jason: "Easy, Pyramid Head, we are as confused as you, but we think this is some distraction"
---
-Yeah, and was offered the pelt of the boar by the one who organised the hunt-
-Nobody else agreed on it, saying he only did it because he was infatuated by her-
---
Abigail:
---
BB: "It's a test of skill~"

King Knight: "I don't fear you, I've seen stuff just as ugly"

BB: "...What did you just call me?"
Star: Jason's a jerk, but he's right about this. These soldiers are just one big distraction! I'm using my dimensional scissors to gather up everyone and either get us all outta here, or work all together to defeat the real bad guys behind the attack! You with us?!
___

(She won fair and square, and, of course, they're sour over losing to a woman.)
___

"Well, it's not exactly a figure of him :V"
___

...NYEH!

"Wants no part of this and just makes a beeline for the finish line...however far away it is at this point"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This kind of stuff happens to just about every long-running franchise.

Well that's good, I may not be following it at this point in time, but they seem to have done a good job handling it. I do prefer a good balance when it comes to warmth and darkness in series like that. It's a big factor as to why so many of my favorite animated shows are among my favorites to begin with, haha.
I can say the same in a way.
Star: Jason's a jerk, but he's right about this. These soldiers are just one big distraction! I'm using my dimensional scissors to gather up everyone and either get us all outta here, or work all together to defeat the real bad guys behind the attack! You with us?!
___

(She won fair and square, and, of course, they're sour over losing to a woman.)
___

"Well, it's not exactly a figure of him :V"
___

...NYEH!

"Wants no part of this and just makes a beeline for the finish line...however far away it is at this point"
Cleopatra: "I must go and make sure my friends are okay! Count with me!"
---
-Hold up, wasn't the Noble Phantasm that turned Atalanta into an animalistic beast a pelt?-
---
Abigail: "You... Didn't want that?"
---
-And smart choice, as BB's attention is now fully focusing on King Knight-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cleopatra: "I must go and make sure my friends are okay! Count with me!"
---
-Hold up, wasn't the Noble Phantasm that turned Atalanta into an animalistic beast a pelt?-
---
Abigail: "You... Didn't want that?"
---
-And smart choice, as BB's attention is now fully focusing on King Knight-
Star: You got it!
___

(...This is it's origin...)
___

Specter: I never said I didn't want one.

___

"Running as fast as a fit skeleton can"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: You got it!
___

(...This is it's origin...)
___

Specter: I never said I didn't want one.

___

"Running as fast as a fit skeleton can"
-Cleo quickly goes by-
Ozymandias: "Hmph, the Pharaoh will not retreat"
Medea Lily: "What?"
---
-Indeed, of that cursed Noble Phantasm...-
---
Abigail: :b:
Abby doesn't has an smiling gaping mouth expression in-game.
---
-While BB tried to punch King Knight under her fist-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Cleo quickly goes by-
Ozymandias: "Hmph, the Pharaoh will not retreat"
Medea Lily: "What?"
---
-Indeed, of that cursed Noble Phantasm...-
---
Abigail: :b:
Abby doesn't has an smiling gaping mouth expression in-game.
---
-While BB tried to punch King Knight under her fist-
(Ozy...)

Star: Are you serious right now?!

___

"He's confident she won't resort to using it at any point"

"Although fusing with her Berserker counterpart should grant her more sanity and control over it, shouldn't it?"
___

Specter: I'm just surprised you went through the trouble of getting me one. You didn't have to, you know?
___

"Felt a little bad for leaving the guy behind"

"But he figured King Knight would bounce back from it"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Ozy...)

Star: Are you serious right now?!

___

"He's confident she won't resort to using it at any point"

"Although fusing with her Berserker counterpart should grant her more sanity and control over it, shouldn't it?"
___

Specter: I'm just surprised you went through the trouble of getting me one. You didn't have to, you know?
___

"Felt a little bad for leaving the guy behind"

"But he figured King Knight would bounce back from it"
Ozymandias: "If those here aren't defeated, they'll just go attack someone else, don't they?"
---
-It should, she just doesn't knows it...-
---
Abigail: "I wanted to though"
---
-Not gonna spoil, but let's say it's playing out like a certain boss from his campaign-

Top Bottom