• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I didn't realize it until lately..."
---
-He's in a better place now...-
---
Scathach: "If you excuse me, I'll be on my way"
---
BB: -Commentator, looking like this-

View attachment 266338

"Welcome, every piglet~! To this race that should provide some ounce of entertainment~!"
Star: ...He is pretty amazing, right? Heheh...
___

"With a much better trainer who is truly family to him..."
___

Specter: I should as well.
___

"Of course BB is commentating:V"

"Papyrusbis ready!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"What matters is that he is dealt with immediately!"
___

(That's right!) "Tails wags again"
___

"Winter herself is still all giddy and joyous over successfully using a Z-Move. As evidenced by her current behavior in front of Weiss:"

"^Minus the Magearna Pokemon (the statue) seen here, this is exactly what she's doing right now"
___

The time is now. We will set out for Chaldea's fortress immediately. Remember, have your soldiers keep the base surrounded, and do it without alerting anyone of the incoming attack. Snipers stationed where they can't be seen. Tanks and mechs must move in around the fortress once the attack begins, so as to keep anyone from escaping. As for all others? They'll infiltrate the best directly.
Kamui: "As long as he is dealt with..."
---
Weiss: "Can Winter come?"
---
-Weiss is taking the statue's place- :p

Weiss: "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~!"
---
Coyle: -giggling- "Let's crush them all!"

-there was... something standing besides Coyle-

View attachment 266339

???: "..."
-And then...-

Martha: "Emergency!"
---
Rin: "I'm sure she'd enjoy it..."
---
Rin: "Quick! Record it!"
---
-The White Ranger that was previously with Rita nodded, being as quite as the... Thing, besides Coyle-
"Undyne, too, kept on attacking"

"as did Sans, fighting in conjunction with Greg"

Wait, who said that?

"Jigglypuff paid no mind to the voice and only glared at Asriel angrily"
-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS-

Nora: "Liz..."

Qrow: "I recognize that way of talking... We're about to see a dead goat." :smirk:

It doesn't matter what you think... I am a GOD! Nothing can stop me! I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU! :demon:

-he then performs a MASSIVE beam attack-
-Elizabeth, Arthur, Mordred and Sieg, were all unfortunately hit... However..., amidst all of this, a voice still spoke-

???: "All that begins must end. So too, all that lives, dies, and in dying, value finds. Thy vaunted eternity is but hallow slumber. Beast of Disaster, evil born of a child's bloodlust, thy desperate craves that ignore said value is itself thy rejection's root.

Of rank, nor station, nor the title of Grand have I need. Bear witness, bringer of unbalanced chaos, to the testament writ with mine own blade.

Thou fallen child, to beasthood turned, if god be thy title, attend, and hear my name..."

-Anyone still conscious would look up to see an observing hooded figure-

-The Counter-Force really has had enough when it comes to this flower, the gears of destiny had changed his destiny after so many interferences by time itself. Maybe once as a Dead Apostle saw, he would have been redeemed, but now... It had to be eliminated-

-It could not summon an army of Servants, it couldn't summon Grand Servants to go fully against it... But that was in plural. One Grand Servant would be sent, and while what he was about to do would shed away the title of Grand, it was the meassure necessary... Said Grand Servant in their vision-

KingHassan01.png

"From the mountain abyss, I come, and only death do I bring. I am the Old Man of the Mountain, the first Hassan-i Sabbah.

The bell of evening tolls thy name. Touch not the sky, for by heaven's will I shall strip thee of thy delusions!"
Kanna: "You're so kind~"
---
kek
---
-AWWWWWWWW-
---
Byleth: "...It's complicated."
Scathach: "Thanks... You deserve said kindness"
---
-Kuro is looking for Erika, goddess and sogstress on toll-
---
Erika: -Clingy-
---
Shiki: "...I can say the same"
Star: ...He is pretty amazing, right? Heheh...
___

"With a much better trainer whi is truly family to him..."
___

Specter: I should as well.
___

"Of course BB is commentating:V"

"Papyrusbis ready!"
Medea Lily: "He is so strong and cares for others' safety~"
---
-Indeed... As for Heshima, he is seeing Atalanta's childhood for now-
---
Scathach: "Until then"
---
BB: "Are you all ready~?"

King Hassan: "Haha! I always am for everything!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kamui: "As long as he is dealt with..."
---
Weiss: "Can Winter come?"
---
-Weiss is taking the statue's place- :p

Weiss: "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~!"
---
Coyle: -giggling- "Let's crush them all!"

-there was... something standing besides Coyle-

View attachment 266339

???: "..."
-And then...-

---
---
---
-The White Ranger that was previously with Rita nodded, being as quite as the... Thing, besides Coyle-
"Niow what...? And wait, the Rulers are back, where are the others?"
___

(Umm, s-sure! She can come, too!)
___

"Weiss is definitely taking the statue's place :p And yes, this seems like a prime opportunity for recording"

"Winter's snuggling up to her trainer right now"
___

"It had his eyebrow raised in curiosity"

One of your creations, Dr. Coyle?

-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS-

Nora: "Liz..."

Qrow: "I recognize that way of talking... We're about to see a dead goat." :smirk:

It doesn't matter what you think... I am a GOD! Nothing can stop me! I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU! :demon:

-he then performs a MASSIVE beam attack-
-
-Elizabeth, Arthur, Mordred and Sieg, were all unfortunately hit... However..., amidst all of this, a voice still spoke-

???: "All that begins must end. So too, all that lives, dies, and in dying, value finds. Thy vaunted eternity is but hallow slumber. Beast of Disaster, evil born of a child's bloodlust, thy desperate craves that ignore said value is itself thy rejection's root.

Of rank, nor station, nor the title of Grand have I need. Bear witness, bringer of unbalanced chaos, to the testament writ with mine own blade.

Thou fallen child, to beasthood turned, if god be thy title, attend, and hear my name..."

-The Counter-Force really has had enough when it comes to this flower, the gears of destiny had changed his destiny after so many interferences by time itself. Maybe once as a Dead Apostle saw, he would have been redeemed, but now... It had to be eliminated-

-It could not summon an army of Servants, it couldn't summon Grand Servants to go fully against it... But that was in plural. One Grand Servant would be sent, and while what he was about to do would shed away the title of Grand, it was the meassure necessary... Said Grand Servant in their vision-

View attachment 266345

"From the mountain abyss, I come, and only death do I bring. I am the Old Man of the Mountain, the first Hassan-i Sabbah.

"
EYYYYYYY IT'S KING HASSAN!

(Well well, that's a face I've not seen in a long time...)

Well I'll be damned! Never thought we'd get to see you again!

(Who...is that?)

-
Medea Lily: "He is so strong and cares for others' safety~"
---
-Indeed... As for Heshima, he is seeing Atalanta's childhood for now-
---
Scathach: "Until then"
---
BB: "Are you all ready~?"

King Hassan: "Haha! I always am for everything!"
Star: And he's real a safety-conscious dork~...
___

(She seems very happy under Artemis' care at that time...)
___

Specter: Until then.

"They bid farewell for now"

___

"Papyrus is definitely gonna lose if he's racing King Hassan :p"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And then...-

---
---
---
___

___

"Weiss is definitely taking the statue's place :p And yes, this seems like a prime opportunity for recording"

___

Palu: "What now?"
---
Weiss: "Alright then."
---
Weiss: "Already am!" -indeed she is-
---
Dr. Coyle: "One of many! I also have an army of my own ready to be dispatched!"

-said army looks like this (except the green one, he's a special one-of-a-kind precious blob boi :V)-

1584674755302.png

-and since everything Coyle created was through science rather than magic, her forces are unnaffected by Toffee's meddling-

The bell of evening tolls thy name. Touch not the sky, for by heaven's will I shall strip thee of thy delusions!"

(Who...is that?)
-MORE BEAMS-

JUST! DIE! ALREADY!!!!!!!

Scathach: "Thanks... You deserve said kindness"
---
-Kuro is looking for Erika, goddess and sogstress on toll-
---
Erika: -Clingy-
---
Shiki: "...I can say the same"
Kanna: "I do~?"
---
-to no avail-

Palu: "Only one place we haven't checked..."

-wait... they checked every room, right?-
---
Pandora: Now... how to tell her?
---
Byleth: "Seems we have more in common than first glance."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: And he's real a safety-conscious dork~...
___

(She seems very happy under Artemis' care at that time...)
___

Specter: Until then.

"They bid farewell for now"

___

"Papyrus is definitely gonna lose if he's racing King Hassan :p"
Lily: "Remember how awesome he can look when fighting~? So brave~"
---
-And unlike how when they at first met... The kid had no qualms of calling her her Mother-
---
-Going their separate ways-
---
-My mistake LMAO-
BB: "Now music to set up the mood~"
___

___

___

---
---
---

-said army looks like this (except the green one, he's a special one-of-a-kind precious blob boi :V)-

-and since everything Coyle created was through science rather than magic, her forces are unnaffected by Toffee's meddling-
Jeanne: "We are in grave emergency..."
da Vinci: "Ah? Wasn't Shirou Amakusa with you?"
Jeanne: "He's badly wounded..."
---
Ishtar: Ooooh~ Date~
Rin: "It's settled~"
---
Rin: "Moments like this must be preserved~"
---
-Same for the Ranger technology-

(Who...is that?)
-MORE BEAMS-

-Bells can be heard in Asriel's head-

King Hassan: "The feathers foreshadow your death, and behead━

Azrael!"

Kanna: "I do~?"
---
-to no avail-

Palu: "Only one place we haven't checked..."

-wait... they checked every room, right?-
---
Pandora: Now... how to tell her?
---
Byleth: "Seems we have more in common than first glance."
Scathach: "Don't doubt it"
---
Kuro: "But we went through every room..."
---
-Hmmm... Maybe be direct?-
---
Shiki: "...I suppose?" -she didn't expect this turn of events-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---

---
---
---

-
"And Gaster isn't here, either..."
___

"He knows what Ishtar's thinking, and he's going to deny to that it's a date repeatedly :V"

"...Ironic since his next sentence was an invitation for the three to join the Riders for dinner tonight."

(Would you...like to join the Riders for dinner tonight as well? I'm sure Marie would be happy to see you again, too.)
___

"Snuggling continues"
___

"Rita's witchcraft aren't affected either, and neither are King's magic powers...yet. And that's only because Toffee has decided it as such. Who gets to retain the full extent of their magic power is decided according to his will. He still needs them to go against Chaldea and drive them into a corner."

-MORE BEAMS-

Azrael!"

"By virtue of being a Servant, even this Noble Phantasm would be weaker than normal due to multiversial fritz caused by Toffee as he slowly drains away the power of magic from the universe"

"...That being said, this attack should still be pretty devastating."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Remember how awesome he can look when fighting~? So brave~"
---
-And unlike how when they at first met... The kid had no qualms of calling her her Mother-
---
-Going their separate ways-
---
-My mistake LMAO-
BB: "Now music to set up the mood~"

-
Star: I know. We made a really good team, me and my combat training and magic spells, his karate training and protectiveness...I uh, actually brought this with me as a keepsake. Y'know, just in case I didn't get to see him again...

"She pulls out one of Marco's hoodies, because she actually took one with her before she left Earth"
___

(Adulthood and being in public more often must've changed her attitude. In all fairness, Artemis is still doting as a mother even though Atalanta is an adult herself...I know things went south much later, but at least, unlike what happened with my former trainer and myself...they were able to reconcile...)
___

"They're content knowing they at least won't be at odds anymore, what with their past arguments over immortality"
___

EXCELLENT! NOW THEN, THE RACE SHOULD START SOON. ON OUR MARK?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
___

"He knows what Ishtar's thinking, and he's going to deny to that it's a date repeatedly :V"

"...Ironic since his next sentence was an invitation for the three to join the Riders for dinner tonight."

(Would you...like to join the Riders for dinner tonight as well? I'm sure Marie would be happy to see you again, too.)
___

"Snuggling continues"
___

"Rita's witchcraft aren't affected either, and neither are King's magic powers...yet. And that's only because Toffee has decided it as such. Who gets to retain the full extent of their magic power is decided according to his will. He still needs them to go against Chaldea and drive them into a corner."
Kamui: "Where's Gaster?"
---
Weiss: "Dinner?"
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWWW-
---
-so they ready for attack-

Azrael!"

"By virtue of being a Servant, even this Noble Phantasm would be weaker than normal due to multiversial fritz caused by Toffee as he slowly drains away the power of magic from the universe"

Urk! That... was strong... I'll let you live... for now... -vanishes-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she giggles-
---
Palu: "What about her Labyrinth?"
---
-maybe...-
---
Byleth: -offers a handshake- "My name is Byleth."
Scathach: Cute.
---
Kuro: "I forgot she had that..."
---
-Hmmm, but she has to think how to handle the child...-
---
Shiki: "...Shiki Ryougi. Assassin" -awkwardly took it-
Star: I know. We made a really good team, me and my combat training and magic spells, his karate training and protectiveness...I uh, actually brought this with me as a keepsake. Y'know, just in case I didn't get to see him again...

"She pulls out one of Marco's hoodies, because she actually took one with her before she left Earth"
___

(Adulthood and being in public more often must've changed her attitude. In all fairness, Artemis is still doting as a mother even though Atalanta is an adult herself...I know things went south much later, but at least, unlike what happened with my former trainer and myself...they were able to reconcile...)
___

"They're content knowing they at least won't be at odds anymore, what with their past arguments over immortality"
___

EXCELLENT! NOW THEN, THE RACE SHOULD START SOON. ON OUR MARK?
Lily: "Star, that's terrible... Can I touch?"
---
-A peculiar sheep also appears in those memories-

Shep.png

-And seems to be helping with Atalanta's training, somehow...? Hold up, Atalanta and Artemis have mentioned the latter had a twin brother...-
---
-No need to get into conflict, perhaps able to do operations together-
---
BB: "In 3, 2, 1, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

-Even then, the purpose of the attack was far from immediate killing: It was to seal Asriel's fate-

-The concept of death has now been attached to him, meaning that, while still as powerful as before, he should now be vulnerable to damage, like a curse...-
___

___

"Snuggling continues"
___

---
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWWW-
---
Jeanne: "...Possessed"
---
Rin: "We would love to~"
---
-Same as Uni-
---
-And the time has come...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWWW-
---
---
---
-Same as Uni-
---
"Oh no....But, by who...?"
___

"To Weiss" (Yes, that's right! I'm inviting you two and Winter to come to dinner with the Riders and I tonight!)

"To Rin" (Great! I'll let the other Riders know!)

___

(I couldn't have asked for a better trainer than you!) "Smiles warmly"
___

"Still in possession of his own pair of dimensional scissors, he simply cuts open several portals to a Basel"

"Normally, Hekapoo, the forger of dimensional scissors, would be able to track someone down if they cut open an excessive amount of portals using a pair, and would then be able to magically stop them from opening portals altogether...but Toffee already took her soul, and she hasn't been revived, so she can't do anything about this..."

-Even then, the purpose of the attack was far from immediate killing: It was to seal Asriel's fate-

-The concept of death has now been attached to him, meaning that, while still as powerful as before, he should now be vulnerable to damage, like a curse...-
Croa...Croagunk? (Damn it...I wasn't strong enough this time...And now you're tellin' me even that attack wasn't enough to kill him?)

he got away...flower or not, he's just as much of a sneaky little coward who loves to hide as ever. but hey, at least an old friend's back. good to see another skeleton back in action.

"Undyne depowers from her Undying form" HThat attack did do him pretty bad, though, ha! That was AWESOME, your majesty! You've got him on the run. Now we just need to find him and finish him off...before he takes anymore innocent lives..."Clenched fist"

Lily: "Star, that's terrible... Can I touch?"
---
-A peculiar sheep also appears in those memories-

View attachment 266360

-And seems to be helping with Atalanta's training, somehow...? Hold up, Atalanta and Artemis have mentioned the latter had a twin brother...-
---
-No need to get into conflict, perhaps able to do operations together-
---
BB: "In 3, 2, 1, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Star: He has a lot more where that came from...but yeah, go ahead.

___

(...Is that truly Artemis' twin brother? Just...obviously not in his original form...)
___

"The more members of Chaldea who can work together, the.better"

___

"SQUADALA! THEY'RE OFF!"

(I'm sorry)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Scathach: Cute.
---
Kuro: "I forgot she had that..."
---
-Hmmm, but she has to think how to handle the child...-
---
Shiki: "...Shiki Ryougi. Assassin" -awkwardly took it-
-as cute as Cu when he was young?-
---
Palu: "Let's get inside then. There should be a way in from where she entered it."
---
-how indeed-
---
-the beginning of a friendship-

Croa...Croagunk? (Damn it...I wasn't strong enough this time...And now you're tellin' me even that attack wasn't enough to kill him?)

he got away...flower or not, he's just as much of a sneaky little coward who loves to hide as ever. but hey, at least an old friend's back. good to see another skeleton back in action.

"Undyne depowers from her Undying form" HThat attack did do him pretty bad, though, ha! That was AWESOME, your majesty! You've got him on the run. Now we just need to find him and finish him off...before he takes anymore innocent lives..."Clenched fist"

Qrow: "Good to see you back." :)

---
---
-Same as Uni-
---
___

"To Weiss" (Yes, that's right! I'm inviting you two and Winter to come to dinner with the Riders and I tonight!)

___

___

"Still in possession of his own pair of dimensional scissors, he simply cuts open several portals to a Basel"

"Normally, Hekapoo, the forger of dimensional scissors, would be able to track someone down if they cut open an excessive amount of portals using a pair, and would then be able to magically stop them from opening portals altogether...but Toffee already took her soul, and she hasn't been revived, so she can't do anything about this..."
Kamui: "By who?" :urg:
---
Weiss: "What did he say?"
---
-AWWWWWWWWWW-
---
-his army goes through-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---
---
-AWWWWWWWWWW-
---
-his army goes through-
Jeanne: "Toffee..."
Andersen: "Welp, I'm going for some wine then"
---
Rin: "I think excitement?"
---
-And also the best friend of a Trainer- :p
---
-Surrounding the base...-

King Hassan: "Worry little regarding the beast. His destiny is marked..."

Rin: "No offense, but even if vulnerable now, we would still need to give him the final hit"
Star: He has a lot more where that came from...but yeah, go ahead.

___

(...Is that truly Artemis' twin brother? Just...obviously not in his original form...)
___

"The more members of Chaldea who can work together, the.better"

___

"SQUADALA! THEY'RE OFF!"

(I'm sorry)
-Lily touched it, excited-
---
Artemis: "Apolloooooooooo~! How about you're the target again~?"

-The Sun God taking the form of a sheep squirmed-
---
-Especially with what's about to unfold...-
---
-You should only be sorry for bad things- :p
-as cute as Cu when he was young?-
---
Palu: "Let's get inside then. There should be a way in from where she entered it."
---
-how indeed-
---
-the beginning of a friendship-
-Similarly, he was quite naive back then, wanting to train to marry a princess-
---
Kuro: "Fine, I guess I'll follow you..."
---
Erika: "Ms. Pandora?"
---
-A surprising one, given Shiki usually self-isolates-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-AWWWWWWWWWW-
---
-his army goes through-
---
---
---
"Toffee is back...?!"

___

(Right again!)
___

"Her too :p"

"Yeah, she's really proud of having used the Z-Move. Even more so because she made Weiss proud, too. They can tell the Mon's happy about that"
___

Infiltrate the base and seek out what we need. Capture any Servantz of your liking. Recover the resources of you imprisoned Rangers, or the Rangers themselves if you wish. Last but not least...find Princess Butterfly, and bring her to me.

-
-

Rin: "No offense, but even if vulnerable now, we would still need to give him the final hit"

-
I can say the same. It's good to see ya al8v er and kicking ass again!

what I wanna know is how Asriel got the power he needed...who's souls did he capture to become this powerful...?

"The Servants still feel weak"

We can figure that out later. The six of you might need medical attention.

$Undyne doesn't hesitate tonpead everyone out of the CORE and the Underground."

Lily touched it, excited-
---
Artemis: "Apolloooooooooo~! How about you're the target again~?"

-The Sun God taking the form of a sheep squirmed-
---
-Especially with what's about to unfold...-
---
-You should only be sorry for bad things- :p

-
"They can't help but laugh at themselves a little"

___

(So she has a history of using morphed loved ones for combat... at least he can probably take the hits.)
___

"Exactly..."

___

"It made three goddesses shudder at least:p"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
Toffee is back...?!"

___

(Right again!)
___

"Yeah, she's really proud of having used the Z-Move. Even more so because she made Weiss proud, too, which they can tell"
___

Infiltrate the base and seek out what we need. Capture any Servantz of your liking. Recover the resources of you imprisoned Rangers, or the Rangers themselves if you wish. Last but not least...find Princess Butterfly, and bring her to me.
Palu: "Toffee?!! How?!"
---
Weiss: "awwww~"
---
Weiss: -gives her a treat-
---
Dr. Coyle: -cackling mad as her army of grey blobs infiltrate the base by altering their sizes-

what I wanna know is how Asriel got the power he needed...who's souls did he capture to become this powerful...?

-THEY GOING BACK TO BASE TO REPORT-

-Similarly, he was quite naive back then, wanting to train to marry a princess-
---
Kuro: "Fine, I guess I'll follow you..."
---
Erika: "Ms. Pandora?"
---
-A surprising one, given Shiki usually self-isolates-
-Kanna is naive too, but part of it is her realizing this trait and leading people to think she's more naive than she really is-
---
-yep-
---
Pan: "Yes?"
---
-she's still avoid socially interacting with anyone else, Byleth merely being an exception due to being very alike-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Toffee is back...?!"

___

(Right again!)
___

"Yeah, she's really proud of having used the Z-Move. Even more so because she made Weiss proud, too. They can tell the Mon's happy about that"
___

---
---
---
Dr. Coyle: -cackling mad as her army of grey blobs infiltrate the base by altering their sizes-
Martha: "I don't know... But he has the other half of the Butterfly royalty wand..."
---
Rin: "He is as cute as Winter~"
---
Rin: -Pets her-
---
-The White Ranger nodded as he and various Sentries infiltrated in the shadows-

-Where they would see some large monsters walking to it, courtesy of Rita-
"They can't help but laugh at themselves a little"

___

(So she has a history of using morphed loved ones for combat... at least he can probably take the hits.)
___

"Exactly..."

___

"It made three goddesses shudder at least:p"
Lily: -Sighs- "Who would have thought we'd do this behind his back?"
---
-It's clear at this point in time, Artemis is less... How to say it? Humane... Not interacting with humans to such an extent to get many of their values-
-The fact she took Atalanta in still shows it's coming up at least-
---
-Then what?-
---
-Din, Nayru and Farore felt uncomfortable-
-Kanna is naive too, but part of it is her realizing this trait and leading people to think she's more naive than she really is-
---
-yep-
---
Pan: "Yes?"
---
-she's still avoid socially interacting with anyone else, Byleth merely being an exception due to being very alike-
-Have people understimate her... She is a very good kid, but has really learned a lot of combat around here-
---
-The go into the Labyrinth?-
---
Erika: "What are you thinking of?"
---
-Stoic, having an omnipotent voice in their head...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---

-
Martha: "I don't know... But he has the other half of the Butterfly royalty wand..."
---
---
---
-
"And they already knew Ludo somehow had a wand of his own..."

"...Connecting the dots, it seems that, just like he was manipulating Ludo during his first plot, he's been manipulating Ludo again this whole time... from beyond the grave..."
___

(Aw, shucks...Thanks, you two!)

"The lesson continued for another hour or two, the two Heiresses getting better at understanding the Pokemon language throughout the course of the day"

"When the lesson was over for the day, they went on that walk"
___

"Eats the treat, and she likes being pet by Rin as always"

(After that training session, I think I could go for a nap.)
___

"King orders his elite monsters to enter, and Rouxls Kaard tries to set up puzzle traps around the base"

"Though he also intends to ambush a nd capture...something, with his Control Crown and use it against Chaldea"

"Toffee just patiently stood by and carefully observed the invasion unfold"

-
"Undyne abruptly stops and quietly orders everyone to halt"

Don't. Make. A sound...The base is completely surrounded.

(Now what...?)

Lily: -Sighs- "Who would have thought we'd do this behind his back?"
---
-It's clear at this point in time, Artemis is less... How to say it? Humane... Not interacting with humans to such an extent to get many of their values-
-The fact she took Atalanta in still shows it's coming up at least-
---
-Then what?-
---
-Din, Nayru and Farore felt uncomfortable-

-
Star: Or that we were nearly rivals for his affection...heheh, y'know, neither of us seem mad at each other even though we're both crushing on Marco. I guess it's not like it matters much anyway, neither of us have a chance with him. He's already with Jackie, and he's been in love with her nearly his whole life...
___

(Seems a baby being abandoned was enough for her to finally take action about it...but it took yet more time for her to become more humane.)
___

"I'm not sure where this segment should go next..."

___

"Exactly :p"

"Papyrus boosts himself forward and is running!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

"...Connecting the dots, it seems that, just like he was manipulating Ludo during his first plot, he's been manipulating Ludo again this whole time... from beyond the grave..."
___

"The lesson continued for another hour or two, the two Heiresses getting better at understanding the Pokemon language throughout the course of the day"

___

___

"King orders his elite monsters to enter, and Rouxls Kaard tries to set up puzzle traps around the base"

"Though he also intends to ambush a nd capture...something, with his Control Crown and use it against Chaldea"

Kamui: "How did he...?"

Palu: "Now is not the time to ask questions. It's time to take action!"
---
-and it was adorable-
---
-and nap she would-
---
Dr. Coyle: "Springtron, go make sure our partners are doing a good job invading."

-a heavily digitized "Yes!" could be heard from the robot standing besides her before he went towards the base as well-

Dr. Coyle: "So... Toffee, was it? You can travel to other worlds, right?"

(Now what...?)
Qrow: "That flower... Was it just a distraction?"

-Have people understimate her... She is a very good kid, but has really learned a lot of combat around here-
---
-The go into the Labyrinth?-
---
Erika: "What are you thinking of?"
---
-Stoic, having an omnipotent voice in their head...-
-and Scathach was very proud of that-
---
-yes-
---
Pandora: "You." :p
---
-enjoying food :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
-and it was adorable-
---
-and nap she would-
---
Dr. Coyle: "Springtron, go make sure our partners are doing a good job invading."

-a heavily digitized "Yes!" could be heard from the robot standing besides her before he went towards the base as well-

Jeanne: "We can only think he wants to take it against the royal family... And with us, as we would stand on his way"
Martha: -Sighs- "And tomorrow we had a meeting with that Bureau... We need to think how to deaal witht this while we can"
---
-With the Eevee? Absolutely-
---
-In a comfy bed-
---
-It would be a good thing to take on some of the strongest members first...-

(Now what...?)
Rin: "But... By who?"
Star: Or that we were nearly rivals for his affection...heheh, y'know, neither of us seem mad at each other even though we're both crushing on Marco. I guess it's not like it matters much anyway, neither of us have a chance with him. He's already with Jackie, and he's been in love with her nearly his whole life...
___

(Seems a baby being abandoned was enough for her to finally take action about it...but it took yet more time for her to become more humane.)
___

"I'm not sure where this segment should go next..."

___

"Exactly :p"

"Papyrus boosts himself forward and is running!"
Lily: "Yes... But I'm still glad I met him, just like you..."
---
-Apollo is pretty much running in that sheep form while the child Atalanta shot arrows at him-
-He's clearly nervous to not be harmed-
---
-Likewise...-
---
-King Knight did the same-
-and Scathach was very proud of that-
---
-yes-
---
Pandora: "You." :p
---
-enjoying food :V-
Not everyone she knows can afford that-
---
Kuro: "...Is this...A Super Famic0n game?"
---
Erika: "What of me?"
---
-Having a male version- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
-and it was adorable-
---
-and nap she would-
---

-
Jeanne: "We can only think he wants to take it against the royal family... And with us, as we would stand on his way"
Martha: -Sighs- "And tomorrow we had a meeting with that Bureau... We need to think how to deaal witht this while we can"
---
---
-In a comfy bed-
---
"All the while the invasion was being launched outside and numerous mooks of all kinds were infiltrating the base"
___

"Walking with the three women"

(I enjoy touring the town every once in a while. It's nice to get outside...technically. It would be nice to go outside the tower more often.)

"Winter joined them for the walk as Weiss requested and as Patxi agreed to"
___

"Like the spoiled, pampered Pokemon she is"
___

Correct. All it takes is to think of the dimension as you quite literally cut open a portal with this. "Holding his pair of dimensional scissors"

"Kaard will place his mind control device on the enemy he can find"

wouldn't be the first time someone's used him as part of a bigger scheme.

(I'll take a careful look and see if I can spot anything of significance.)

I'll take a look too.

...Those are Rita's soldiers. They attacked the base before...Kidnapped my Pokemon... "Looks pissed"

(But that wasn't the last we saw of them...)

It wasn't. We fought them again when we had to infiltrate Shadaloo.

looks like they don't know when to quit...

(This can't be her doing alone, can it? Ah, X-Ray vision, don't fail me now...who's doing this?)

"When he got a close look at the situation, Heshima...actually froze when he saw who was really leading the invasion"

Lily: "Yes... But I'm still glad I met him, just like you..."
---
-Apollo is pretty much running in that sheep form while the child Atalanta shot arrows at him-
-He's clearly nervous to not be harmed-
---
-Likewise...-
---
-King Knight did the same-
Star: Same here...
___

(That could seriously injure him, but it appears Atalanta didn't know any better at the time...)
___

"Should we leave it for now?"
___

"They appeared to be evenly matched for now!"

"Jogging 100 laps every day while hooting about how great you are really pays off"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-In a comfy bed-
---
All the while the invasion was being launched outside and numerous mooks of all kinds were infiltrating the base"
___

(I enjoy touring the town every once in a while. It's nice to get outside...technically. It would be nice to go outside the tower more often.)

___

___

Correct. All it takes is to think of the dimension as you quite literally cut open a portal with this. "Holding his pair of dimensional scissors"

Palu: "Hopefully, this place won't be bothered too much..."

-then someone alerts the of the attack?-
---
-setting up for adorable moments-
---
Weiss: -pats-
---
Dr. Coyle: "Do you mind if I get one last thing for this invasion?"

I'll take a look too.

...Those are Rita's soldiers. They attacked the base before...Kidnapped my Pokemon... "Looks pissed"

(This can't be her doing alone, can it? Ah, X-Ray vision, don't fail me now...who's doing this?)

"When he got a close look at the situation, Heshima...actually froze when he saw who was really leading the invasion"
-Toffee?-

Not everyone she knows can afford that-
---
Kuro: "...Is this...A Super Famic0n game?"
---
Erika: "What of me?"
---
-Having a male version- :V
-Scathach will make sure Kanna gets to use her full potential?-
---
Palu: "She's very old-fashioned when it comes to interior design."
---
Pandora: "You remind me of how I was when I was your age."
---
LMAO

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"All the while the invasion was being launched outside and numerous mooks of all kinds were infiltrating the base"
___

___

___

---
---
---
-More like a sentry attempted to sneak inside and assassinate the first person on sight, being Palutena, by stabbing with a sword-
---
Rin: -Wondering how to settle them together-
---
-Rin did the same-
---
-Oh, and what would that be?-

I'll take a look too.

-Toffee?-
-It is him, right?-
Star: Same here...
___

(That could seriously injure him, but it appears Atalanta didn't know any better at the time...)
___

"Should we leave it for now?"
___

"They appeared to be evenly matched for now!"

"Jogging 100 laps every day while hooting about how great you are really pays off"
Lily: "Oh, and you!"
---
-Nope, being just a small child-
---
-Sure-
---
BB: "My, my, not a bad start, but can they go through the course's obtacles~?"
-Scathach will make sure Kanna gets to use her full potential?-
---
Palu: "She's very old-fashioned when it comes to interior design."
---
Pandora: "You remind me of how I was when I was your age."
---
LMAO
-She's going to strive for it-
---
Kuro: "Sooo, you know how to navigate, right?"
---
Erika: "I do?"
---
-Claiming they can kill gods- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
---
-More like a sentry attempted to sneak inside and assassinate the first person on sight, being Palutena, by stabbing with a sword-
---
---
-Rin did the same-
---
"Good thing Claptrap was there to freeze the sentry with a Cryo gun"
___

"Patxi invited them to dinner later. Maybe they and the Riders will come up with the idea give him and Winter a private table :V"

"For now, he enjoys a walk in the town"

"So does she; having met Weiss when Chaldea was in the middle of their vacation, and spending her first days in Basel during the Decepticon takeover, Winter still doesn't know the tower very well"
___

"Peacefully asleep"
___

What is it?

-Toffee?-
-It is him, right?-
.(...The lizard...He's...alive....)

(Lizard? Wait...Please tell me it isn't...it-it can't be...)

Toffee...!

-
Lily: "Oh, and you!"
---
-Nope, being just a small child-
---
-Sure-
---
BB: "My, my, not a bad start, but can they go through the course's obtacles~?"
Star: D'aww, and you, too!
___

(She truly was Artemis' daughter back then...I'm grateful that she has reconciled with her.)
___

"Though Abigail keeps it in the back of her mind that Specter wishes he could've had a real pet to keep him company while serving the Enchantress. She did seem to want to do something to cheer him up after hearing that"
___

WAIT, I WASN'T INFORMED THERE WOULD BE OBSTACLES!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: D'aww, and you, too!
___

(She truly was Artemis' daughter back then...I'm grateful that she has reconciled with her.)
___

"Though Abigail keeps it in the back of her mind that Specter wishes he could've had a real pet to keep him company while serving the Enchantress. She did seem to want to do something to cheer him up after hearing that"
___

WAIT, I WASN'T INFORMED THERE WOULD BE OBSTACLES!
Lily: "We still have each other! We can get through all this~!"
---
Atalanta: "Mama, I can't catch Uncle..."

Artemis: "It's okay, you're getting him soon, my dear~!"
---
-She's thinking on making a plushie of him...-
---
BB: "Eh? How weird, thought you saw the fliers..."

Summer BB buckteeth.png

"But nevermind that... That makes it even more fun~"

Summer BB red eyes.png

King Knight: "Hmph, this makes it better! I shall prove everyone how I can win no matter what gets on my path!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-Rin did the same-
---
___

"Patxi invited them to dinner later. Maybe they and the Riders will come up with the idea give him and Winter a private table :V"

"So does she; having met Weiss when Chaldea was in the middle of their vacation, and spending her first days in Basel during the Decepticon takeover, Winter still doesn't know the tower very well"
___

"Peacefully asleep"
___

What is it?
Palu: "Huh?!"

-then about a dozen gray puddles moved in, sneaking under the door, and manifested themselves as humanoid blobs-

(again, not the green one because he precious)

https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__d...masaaki__3d0f440d652d137b4116509f32042277.jpg
---
Weiss: "So cute~!"
---
-utterly precious-
---
Coyle: "The best idea I've had in years!" -mad cackle-

-It is him, right?-

Toffee...!
Jaune: "We have to help!"

She's going to strive for it-
---
Kuro: "Sooo, you know how to navigate, right?"
---
Erika: "I do?"
---
-Claiming they can kill gods- :p
-awwwww-
---
Palu: "Unless she changed her layout recently..."

-Pandora changes daily :V-
---
Pandora: "Yes~"
---
-being able to back up that claim- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "We still have each other! We can get through all this~!"
---
Atalanta: "Mama, I can't catch Uncle..."

Artemis: "It's okay, you're getting him soon, my dear~!"
---
-She's thinking on making a plushie of him...-
---
BB: "Eh? How weird, thought you saw the fliers..."

View attachment 266417

"But nevermind that... That makes it even more fun~"

View attachment 266418

King Knight: "Hmph, this makes it better! I shall prove everyone how I can win no matter what gets on my path!"
Star: Yeah, you're right, we're powerful independent women! With magic! We'll be fine.

"Then the attack began..."
___

(Hm, curious.)

"Just watches their day go on"
___

"Similar to how she has a figurine of herself and her big sister"
___

NO MATTER! NOTHING SHALL STAND IN THE WAY OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS' PATH TO VICTORY!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

"Peacefully asleep"
___

What is it?

-then about a dozen gray puddles moved in, sneaking under the door, and manifested themselves as humanoid blobs-

https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__d...masaaki__3d0f440d652d137b4116509f32042277.jpg
---
---
-utterly precious-
---
-They also saw the frozen Sentry that attempted the assassination-

Blue_Samurai_Sentry.jpg

Martha: "Ranger...?" -then the blobs- "And what are these?!"

-Along them, other Blue Sentries identical to the frozen one appeared-
---
Rin: "Look, they walk besides each other~"
---
-Awww~-
---
Rita: "Now I'm curious..."

Toffee...!
-They see tanks piloted by Green Sentries approaching the base-

y5k4uhowrfqwlgrknegn.jpg

-awwwww-
---
Palu: "Unless she changed her layout recently..."

-Pandora changes daily :V-
---
Pandora: "Yes~"
---
-being able to back up that claim- :p
Scathach: "So, want me to spend the rest of the day with you?"
---
Kuro: "Well, oh Goddess of Light and Poledances, guide us"
---
Erika: "How so?"
---
-Being able to romance a good boy- :p
Star: Yeah, you're right, we're powerful independent women! With magic! We'll be fine.

"Then the attack began..."
___

(Hm, curious.)

"Just watches their day go on"
___

"Similar to how she has a figurine of herself and her big sister"
___

NO MATTER! NOTHING SHALL STAND IN THE WAY OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS' PATH TO VICTORY!
-They heard a loud explosion first-
---
-After practice, things didn't seem too far from what he would consider usual, though Artemis took her time to listen to prayers-
---
-Yeah! That would be a good detail...-
---
BB: "And here's where the first obstacle comes~"

-They see the rod now has some pink hands protruding from the ground, familiars of BB, which shoot small blasts-

Sakurahand.png

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: :b: -tail waggling-
---
Palu: "Alright..."
---
Pandora: "Every way." :p
---
KEK
Scathach: "So that's a yes"
-Where Ahim could be seen as the kind and gentle sisterly figure, Scatach could be the 'cool' one-
---
-She follows her-
---
Erika: "That's good, right?"
---
EMIYA: "Here is your order"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
-utterly precious-
---

View attachment 266421

---
---
-Awww~-
---
The link leads to a 403 error, but I believe you lol

Claptrap: Who cares what they are! OPEN FIRE!
"Shoots fire and ice bullets in conjunction"
___

(This place is pretty cool when you get to know it.)

(I'd love to see more of the town.)
___

"And now they know without a shadow of doubt that this cute little Pokemon can fight"
___

As long as it should only take you a minute to prepare.

-

View attachment 266423
At least we know how to take those down. Problem is, there are way too many.

"It doesn't take long for Ata to notice that Heshima is uncharacteristically afraid right now..."

-
-They heard a loud explosion first-
---
-After practice, things didn't seem too far from what he would consider usual, though Artemis took her time to listen to prayers-
---
-Yeah! That would be a good detail...-
---
BB: "And here's where the first obstacle comes~"

-They see the rod now has some pink hands protruding from the ground, familiars of BB, which shoot small blasts-

View attachment 266424
Star: ...Toffee must already be here. We gotta do something!
___

(She is a Goddess, after all.)
___

"It totally would be"
___

"Pink Diamond would approve :V"

"Papyus swiftly dodges the blasts!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: ...Toffee must already be here. We gotta do something!
___

(She is a Goddess, after all.)
___

"It totally would be"
___

"Pink Diamond would approve :V"

"Papyus swiftly dodges the blasts!"
-They can hear said footsteps coming to them-

Lily: "I'll help you..."
---
-Greeting worshippers and accepting offerings is a common thing for her-
---
Abigail: How should it be done...?
---
-King Knight takes a different approach: He's tanking them by shoulder bashing-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They can hear said footsteps coming to them-

Lily: "I'll help you..."
---
-Greeting worshippers and accepting offerings is a common thing for her-
---
Abigail: How should it be done...?
---
-King Knight takes a different approach: He's tanking them by shoulder bashing-
Star: "Prepares to cast a spell...notably, her wand's core was glowing green by default, now"
___

(Not every divinity pays attention to their believers...Artemis seems to be handling her role as one fairly well.)
___

"They have several people good at knitting and sowing like EMIYA and Vlad, but who's good at making plushies?"
___

IMPRESSIVE, YES, YES...

"He also raises walls of bones to shield him from the blasts"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
-Awww~-
---

___

___

"And now they know without a shadow of doubt that this cute little Pokemon can fight"
___

-the blobs were each going down in a single hit, making it clear they were only there to keep them busy-
---
Weiss: "Aren't they cute, Rin~?"
---
-and are proud of it-
---
Coyle: "Don't worry, it'll be quick~"

"It doesn't take long for Ata to notice that Heshima is uncharacteristically afraid right now..."
Blake: "Heshima?"

Scathach: "So that's a yes"
-Where Ahim could be seen as the kind and gentle sisterly figure, Scatach could be the 'cool' one-
---
-She follows her-
---
Erika: "That's good, right?"
---
EMIYA: "Here is your order"
-totally!-

Kanna: "I want! I want!"
---
-Palu is lost already-
---
Pandora: "Absolutely~"
---
-how much is there?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Prepares to cast a spell...notably, her wand's core was glowing green by default, now"
___

(Not every divinity pays attention to their believers...Artemis seems to be handling her role as one fairly well.)
___

"They have several people good at knitting and sowing like EMIYA and Vlad, but who's good at making plushies?"
___

IMPRESSIVE, YES, YES...

"He also raises walls of bones to shield him from the blasts"
-They would see a bunch of Gold Sentries-

Dino_Charge_Gold_Sentry.png

---
-At least to some decent extent-
Artemis: "Atalantaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!"
Atalanta: "Yes, Mama?"
Artemis: "Look at the tribute those hunters offered me~!" -lots of meat-
---
-Medea again?-
---
BB: "Not bad, not bad, one's brutish power is giving him advantage but those are just the first ones~"

___

___

___

-the blobs were each going down in a single hit, making it clear they were only there to keep them busy-
---
---
-and are proud of it-
---
-While the Blue Sentries were attempting to strike in swips, trying to go for immediate kills-
---
Rin: "That's so redundant to say~"
---
-But how much...?-
---
-Thus they wait for her to return-

-Blake: "Heshima?"

-totally!-

---
-Palu is lost already-
---
---
-how much is there?-
-totally!-

---
-Palu is lost already-
---
---
-how much is there?-
-Dragon climbs her shoulders?-
---
Kuro: "Well, Auntie, now to where?" -using Clairvoyance to look at anything from the distance-
---
Erika: "Does that mean I'll be pretty like you?"
---
-It's her first meal, so just a regular serving-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-and are proud of it-
---

-
-

-While the Blue Sentries were attempting to strike in swips, trying to go for immediate kills-
---
---
-But how much...?-
---
"Papyrus raised walls of bones from both the floor and the ceiling. The bones went racing towards both the blobs and the Blue Sentries, blocking their attacks as well as injuring them"

"Any enemies Claptrap froze with his cryo gun, he finished off by pulling out a flame-enhanced magnum and firing shots that would melt them, or at least, melt the ice that stunned them before causing third degree burns"

Claptrap: Hey, Chacha, can ya hear me?! We could use some backup over here!

(If this is as bad as I think it is...It might actually be time to retreat.)

"If they have any means to contact each other, Alphys calls da Vinci and Arlon, telling them to prepare escape measures and gather up everyone, then bring them to the depths of Gaster's Laboratory. She also sends out a distress signal to their allies who don't live in Basel"
___

"Weiss has became a dog lover thanks to Zwei :p" And it only took a few seconds for Rin to become endeared with some of these canine Pokemon, too, thanks to Winter"

(The tower is huge...imagine what the rest of the planet outside of it looks like...)

(It's pretty beautiful out there...)

(Did you come from there?)

(Hmm? Uh, no, actually, I used to live in an canyon inside the tower, one where Gems apparently used to create their soldiers.)

(Really? Oh, that's right, I remember hearing about a place like that from some friendly Amethysts. Their gemstones get placed into the planet, take in some energy, then they pop out as complete Gems later on. It's so strange how they're made, yet it's also fascinating.)

(I-I could show you the place some time if you're curious.)

(Sure! I want as a much of a complete tour of Basel as I can get, so seeing the place you used to live would be really cool. Especially since aliens used to live there, too.)

(Alright! I promise to show you my old canyon home soon! It's not like much else lives there anyway. It was so quiet and dried out that no monsters or mutants ever came there. I liked using it as my hiding spot)

(That was smart of you. All I could do to hide from monsters was blend in with the snow...Hmm, we both know how to fight the monsters that live there, now. So maybe I could show you my old home, too, someday...The Great North's pretty chilly, obviously, but I'm sure we could get you a coat for the visit. I'm much happier to have gotten away and finally see so many new places, but it was nice for a while. I was in my natural element there. Snowflakes falling, winds blowing, the whole landscape coated in a fluffy white blanked...)

(I-It sounds like a really pretty sight...)

(It would be the perfect place for a photo...Never mind, I actually wanted to ask you something?)

(Huh...?)

(Why did you and Ishtar invite Weiss and Rin on a walk today in the first place? Those two only invited me to join the walk later...)

(Uh, w-well... I...I think it would be better for Weiss to tell you.)

(Oh....But, why? I can't even ask her that question. Weiss doesn't understand the Pokemon language...)
___

"How much what?"
___

"He opens a portal to Coyle's intended destination"

Make it quick.

"Turns to Rita"

Have your forces intercept this route. "He points to a spot on a map, showing the nearest route to/out of the Underground"

I had an associate of mine stationed down this path. If any Chaldeans who went after him are still alive, it shouldn't be long before they return. So block their way home, and have some troops prepared to detain them. We can't afford to have our ambush be compromised by getting ambushed in-turn, after all.

-

Blake: "Heshima?"

-
"It's not normal for him to be like this..He's usually serious and wary of threats, yes, but exhibiting outright fear? That's... unlike him..."

There was no reply to this on your end, Digi.

-They would see a bunch of Gold Sentries-

View attachment 266458
---
-At least to some decent extent-
Artemis: "Atalantaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!"
Atalanta: "Yes, Mama?"
Artemis: "Look at the tribute those hunters offered me~!" -lots of meat-
---
-Medea again?-
---
BB: "Not bad, not bad, one's brutish power is giving him advantage but those are just the first ones~"

-
Star: Of course he hired these guys again. Cupcake Blast!

"Star fired explosive cupcakes...they were all glowing green...as though it were powered by negative emotions despite Star's tone suggesting otherwise..."
___

(She's most likely going to share those offerings with Atalanta at dinnertime. Maybe even right now. Something tells me that she was spoiling her even back then.)
___

"Why not?"
___

DO YOUR WORST! ACTUALLY, DON'T, SAVE THAT FOR LAST! BUILDUP THE DRAMA FOR A GRAND FINALE WITH OBSTACLES THAT GRADUALLY BECOME MORE AND MORE DANGEROUS UNTIL THE FINAL COURSE DELIVERS THE TOUGHEST CHALLENGE OF ALL!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Dragon climbs her shoulders?-
---
Kuro: "Well, Auntie, now to where?" -using Clairvoyance to look at anything from the distance-
---
Erika: "Does that mean I'll be pretty like you?"
---
-It's her first meal, so just a regular serving-
-of course!-
---
Palu: "She changed her whole layout..."
---
Pandora: "You aren't already?" :p
---
Byleth: -gobbled violently-

---
---
-But how much...?-
---
"Papyrus raised walls of bones from both the floor and the ceiling. The bones went racing towards both the blobs and the Blue Sentries, blocking their attacks as well as injuring them"

"Any enemies Claptrap froze with his cryo gun, he finished off by pulling out a flame-enhanced magnum and firing shots that would melt them, or at least, melt the ice that stunned them before causing third degree burns"

"If they have any means to contact each other, Alphys calls da Vinci and Arlon, telling them to prepare escape measures and gather up everyone, then bring them to the depths of Gaster's Laboratory. She also sends out a distress signal to their allies who don't live in Basel"
___

"Weiss has became a dog lover thanks to Zwei :p" And it only took a few seconds for Rin to become endeared with some of these canine Pokemon, too, thanks to Winter"

(The tower is huge...imagine what the rest of the planet outside of it looks like...)

(Hmm? Uh, no, actually, I used to live in an canyon inside the tower, one where Gems apparently used to create their soldiers.)

(Really? Oh, that's right, I remember hearing about a place like that from some friendly Amethysts. Their gemstones get placed into the planet, take in some energy, then they pop out as complete Gems later on. It's so strange how they're made, yet it's also fascinating.)

(Sure! I want as a much of a complete tour of Basel as I can get, so seeing the place you used to live would be really cool. Especially since aliens used to live there, too.)

(Alright! I promise to show you my old canyon home soon! It's not like much else lives there anyway. It was so quiet and dried out that no monsters or mutants ever came there. I liked using it as my hiding spot)

(That was smart of you. All I could do to hide from monsters was blend in with the snow...Hmm, we both know how to fight the monsters that live there, now. So maybe I could show you my old home, too, someday...The Great North's pretty chilly, obviously, but I'm sure we could get you a coat for the visit. I'm much happier to have gotten away and finally see so many new places, but it was nice for a while. I was in my natural element there. Snowflakes falling, winds blowing, the whole landscape coated in a fluffy white blanked...)

(It would be the perfect place for a photo...Never mind, I actually wanted to ask you something?)

(Huh...?)

(Why did you and Ishtar invite Weiss and Rin on a walk today in the first place? Those two only invited me to join the walk later...)

(Oh....But, why? I can't even ask her that question. Weiss doesn't understand the Pokemon language...)
___

"How much what?"
___

Make it quick.

"Turns to Rita"

Have your forces intercept this route. "He points to a spot on a map, showing the nearest route to/out of the Underground"

I had an associate of mine stationed down this path. If any Chaldeans who went after him are still alive, it shouldn't be long before they return. So block their way home, and have some troops prepared to detain them. We can't afford to have our ambush be compromised by getting ambushed in-turn, after all.
-one of the blobs was wearing a skull-like helmet, and could actually take more than one hit... not to mention the helmet itself having four additionnal arms at its sides, allowing the blob to throw out six extendable punches-
---
-can she?-
---
-what KoP said-
---
Coyle: "I'm not the one going..." :smirk: -whistles, causing a golden skull-like helmet to fly towards her- "Hey, my little sweetie~ It's time to go get him~"

-the helmet cackled before going in the portal, then some time later, a muscular-looking person came out, wearing the helmet, but was running too quickly for Toffee to properly see who it was-

-judging by Coyle's laugh, this was a good thing for the invasion-

"It's not normal for him to be like this..He's usually serious and wary of threats, yes, but exhibiting outright fear? That's... unlike him..."

Blake: -petting him as an attempt to comfort him-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

(Huh...?)

___

"How much what?"
___

Make it quick.

"Turns to Rita"

-one of the blobs was wearing a skull-like helmet, and could actually take more than one hit... not to mention the helmet itself having four additionnal arms at its sides, allowing the blob to throw out six extendable punches-
---
-can she?-
---
-what KoP said-
---
Coyle: "I'm not the one going..." :smirk: -whistles, causing a golden skull-like helmet to fly towards her- "Hey, my little sweetie~ It's time to go get him~"

-the helmet cackled before going in the portal, then some time later, a muscular-looking person came out, wearing the helmet, but was running too quickly for Toffee to properly see who it was-

Chacha: "I would love to, but I'm having troubles of my own where I am!" -Sentries and more of the blobs made by Coyle appearing all over the base-

-Martha summoned Tarasque so the dragon could take in as many as it can, who attempts to spin dash-
---
-Both Weiss and Rin should by now... To some extent, but Rin doesn't knows that yet-
---
-How much can he fight?-
---
Rita: "Consider it granted..." -and that is how she decided to dispatch Green Sentries towards there, as she sees what will said helmet bring-

-Weird, thought I did...-

Atalanta: "What's wrong, Heshima...?"
Star: Of course he hired these guys again. Cupcake Blast!

"Star fired explosive cupcakes...they were all glowing green...as though it were powered by negative emotions despite Star's tone suggesting otherwise..."
___

(She's most likely going to share those offerings with Atalanta at dinnertime. Maybe even right now. Something tells me that she was spoiling her even back then.)
___

"Why not?"
___

DO YOUR WORST! ACTUALLY, DON'T, SAVE THAT FOR LAST! BUILDUP THE DRAMA FOR A GRAND FINALE WITH OBSTACLES THAT GRADUALLY BECOME MORE AND MORE DANGEROUS UNTIL THE FINAL COURSE DELIVERS THE TOUGHEST CHALLENGE OF ALL!
-The Gold Sentries blocked with the shields they carried and shot blasts from the guns they carried, Lily creating defensive magic circles with the intent of shielding them-
---
Atalanta: "They always give you a lot..."
Artemis: "You could say it's payment for my blessings" :p "Anyway, want it roasted for dinner?"
Atalanta: "Yes, Mama~!" :b:
---
-Abigail goes at a moment when she's alone...-
---
-Speaking of, they see some pink creatures flying-

-Who do just like the hands and shoot beams, but from the air-

King Knight: "This is foolish! My cape will get dirt from all these beams!"
-of course!-
---
Palu: "She changed her whole layout..."
---
Pandora: "You aren't already?" :p
---
Byleth: -gobbled violently-
-Scathach didn't say a thing against it as they walked-
---
Kuro: -Sighs- "Of course she would..."
---
Erika: "It feels like an honor, Ms. Pandora~!" -hug-
---
-Shiki and EMIYA don't feel anything weird from it, after witnessing the dragons and Saberfaces appetites-

-The latter looked at Byleth's sword out of curisosity, as it gets recorded inside his Reality Marble as yet another of countless blades piercing its grounds-

EMIYA: A blade made from a goddess's spine, certainly more gruesome than the origins of most. But that's yet another blade I won't ever use... -besides it technically being a Divine Construct, he can tell that not wielding by someone with that goddess's blood would turn badly-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-
---
-can she?-
---
-what KoP said-
---

Chacha: "I would love to, but I'm having troubles of my own where I am!" -Sentries and more of the blobs made by Coyle appearing all over the base-

-Martha summoned Tarasque so the dragon could take in as many as it can, who attempts to spin dash-
---
-Both Weiss and Rin should by now... To some extent, but Rin doesn't knows that yet-
---
-How much can he fight?-
---
Rita: "Consider it granted..." -and that is how she decided to dispatch Green Sentries towards there, as she sees what will said helmet bring-
-
Claptrap: "Launched into a wall" Ow.

"Steven, Connie and the Crystal Gems arrived on the battlefield, the latter three fused in Alexandrite, who roared at the approaching army"
___

"Weiss was able to overhear the last few sentences in Patxi and Winter's conversation, so Winter should be in for surprise shortly :p"

"She'll find out that Rin can understand some Pokespeak shortly after she finds out Weiss can as well, first"
___

"Enough to take on bigger opponents and small hordes of enemies. She can certainly fight alongside Weiss and her summons, as well."

___

Perfect.

"He watched the Green Sentries depart, and watched the helmet-controlled individual run into the base with curiosity"

-

-Weird, thought I did...-

Atalanta: "What's wrong, Heshima...?"
"It was comforting, so Blake's petting calmed him down a little. But he still let out a deep sigh, feeling ashamed of having let fear get the better of him, even if it was only for a brief moment"

(That monster ordered my capture...That cage he trapped me and the other Pokemon in...We couldn't escape. We couldn't destroy it. We couldn't stop him... )

(...I was powerless....)

"Moana was even more afraid than Heshima was, shaking with fear, having only been a little Feebas when she was captured under Toffee's orders as well..."

-The Gold Sentries blocked with the shields they carried and shot blasts from the guns they carried, Lily creating defensive magic circles with the intent of shielding them-
---
Atalanta: "They always give you a lot..."
Artemis: "You could say it's payment for my blessings" :p "Anyway, want it roasted for dinner?"
Atalanta: "Yes, Mama~!" :b:
---
-Abigail goes at a moment when she's alone...-
---
-Speaking of, they see some pink creatures flying-

-Who do just like the hands and shoot beams, but from the air-

King Knight: "This is foolish! My cape will get dirt from all these beams!"

-
Star: Supersonic Leech Bomb!

"Green glowworms latch onto the ground around the sentries, making countdown sounds before exploding spectacularly"
___

(...Cute.) "Small chuckle"
___

"And finds Medea?"
___

THIS IS WHY I GO INTO THE SHOWER WITH MY BATTLE BODY! MY FAVORITE AND ICONIC OUTFIT!

"That said, he's actually dressed like this right now:"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: Supersonic Leech Bomb!

"Green glowworms latch onto the ground around the sentries, making countdown sounds before exploding spectacularly"
___

(...Cute.) "Small chuckle"
___

"And finds Medea?"
___

THIS IS WHY I GO INTO THE SHOWER WITH MY BATTLE BODY! MY FAVORITE AND ICONIC OUTFIT!

"That said, he's actually dressed like this right now:"

-Sending the Gold Sentries flying-
---
-To think Atalanta was once this childish...-
---
Abigal: "Ms. Medea!"

Medea: "Hm?"
---
BB: "Can you evade my little worms here~?"

King Knight: "An appropriate name for they dare insult me!" -he actually leaped and shoulder bashed one, making him spin and gaining some slight more attitude-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Sending the Gold Sentries flying-
---
-To think Atalanta was once this childish...-
---
Abigal: "Ms. Medea!"

Medea: "Hm?"
---
BB: "Can you evade my little worms here~?"

King Knight: "An appropriate name for they dare insult me!" -he actually leaped and shoulder bashed one, making him spin and gaining some slight more attitude-
Star: We have to find everyone and get outta here!

___

(It's a peculiar sight, but it's not like I wasn't childish as a Shinx, myself...)
___

"She asks the question?"
___

NOT BAD, YOU MIGHT BE A WORTHY OPPONENT FOR THE GREAT PAPYRUS AFTER ALL...

"Papyrus was simply running normally, but his bones attacks allowed him to make some brilliant defensive moves, preventing him from getting hit by any blasts"

Top Bottom