• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: I like that show.

___

"With all she's been through and all she still doubts about herself? Yeah, she deserved it, just as much as she needed it."

"Their families and other friends will be happy to hear about this rekindled friendship, too."
___

"Mettaton strikes a pose as the flowers fall mostly on him rather than the stage floor."
Kiyohime: "It's pretty popular"

-First of all, they must make sure Takumi returns to look normal-
---
-Good thing Artemis didn't mend in Medea's life like other gods because things would be much awkward then-
---
-And the curtain closes-
"More people joined the crowd watching this brutal fight...after purchasing over-priced toilet paper tickets for admission :V"

___

(Nothing's working...Ice Beam, perhaps?)

"Tried freezing it with the last leftover move she knew as a Feebas."
___

"Star was...visibly pained at this point.Not to the point of crying, but just about on the verge of it."

"...She hasn't looked this sad since Ludo captured her family spell book and her mentor Glossaryck..."
___

"She's rich, but that doesn't mean she likes constantly spending. :p"

"What are the first couple items they have her try on?"
___

"He enjoyed Medusa's petting!"

"He's ready to get back in the fight!"
Juri: "Gotta have fun in the fight no matter how it goes~"
---
Kamui: -stops and retreats-
---
Zelda: "And so have I..."
---
-hats!-
---
Weiss: "Look at how happy he is~"
Evangeline: "Well then, to each their own" -summoned a bunch of puppets to attack-
---
-It hits one of his dragon wings! So it's in pain!-
---
-Lily hugged-
---
-Fancy hats! Regal hats! Funny hats!-
---
-A mutant tried to tacke him-
-what is this? Dark Souls? :V-
---
Yuno: "... Can I have some?"
---
Palu: Why would I tell you and ruin my chance at saving them? :V
---
Byleth: Sothis?

Sothis: Get more information. I really feel like I know this one but... I... can't remember. UGH! Memory, why do you do this?!
-No, it's not Cuphead- :p
Elizabeth: "Darn..."
---
Jack: "I don't have with me at the moment..."
---
Venus: You better try it soon or else, bwahahah~! :V
---
-Betrayed by the amnesia...-

Jeanne: "Are you okay?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Juri: "Gotta have fun in the fight no matter how it goes~"
---
Kamui: -stops and retreats-
---
Zelda: "And so have I..."
---
-hats!-
---
Weiss: "Look at how happy he is~"
Evangeline: "Well then, to each their own" -summoned a bunch of puppets to attack-
---
---
-Lily hugged-
---
---

"
"Greg acted as security for Sans. Anyone who tried to bypass by the ticket booth and watch the fight without buying one was Poison Jabbed. :V"
___
Attack it now!
___

"As she returned Lily's hug, Star was just...crying...Softly crying, but crying nonetheless."

Star: I just wanted my best friend to be happy...Marco and I have been best friends since I got here...I was so glad we became such good friends, but...but...I didn't think I was ever gonna...feel that way about him...What do I do now...? He's already got a girlfriend. I know he doesn't feel the same way I do...imagine how awkward I would make everything if I told the truth...

"She let out a heavy sigh."
___

"Merasmus would crack a joke about Team Fortress 2's endless supply of hats were he not MIA."

"Among the hats were a elegant white sunhat, a similar but smaller sunhat with a pink pink ribbon a simple black top hat, a blue top hat with a snowflake pattern, a cowgirl's hat, a fireman's helmet, a light blue bow, a red bow, and a beanie with a Pokeball design."

___

"He jumped out of the way, and rammed it with a Take Down charge!"

"Patxi's maintained battle stance and confident smile made it evident that he is much more confident in battle than he used to. The Riders can still remember when he was afraid of Peridot, before she changed sides...it wasn't until he fought that possessed training dummy and won that he really started growing up and getting braver, to reach the point he has now."

(Yep, Patxi fought the Mad Dummy at one point.)

Kiyohime: "It's pretty popular"

-First of all, they must make sure Takumi returns to look normal-
---
-Good thing Artemis didn't mend in Medea's life like other gods because things would be much awkward then-
---
-And the curtain closes-
"
Lapis: As normal as people with this bad taste in fashion can look.
___

"Very...Just like yousaid, though, no need to worry about that!"
___

"The Princesses happy with results?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-Lily hugged-
---
---
"Greg acted as security for Sans. Anyone who tried to bypass by the ticket booth and watch the fight without buying one was Poison Jabbed. :V"
___
Attack it now!
___

"As she returned Lily's hug, Star was just...crying...Softly crying, but crying nonetheless."

Star: I just wanted my best friend to be happy...Marco and I have been best friends since I got here...I was so glad we became such good friends, but...but...I didn't think I was ever gonna...feel that way about him...What do I do now...? He's already got a girlfriend. I know he doesn't feel the same way I do...imagine how awkward I would make everything if I told the truth...

___

"Merasmus would crack a joke about Team Fortress 2's endless supply of hats were he not MIA."

"Among the hats were a elegant white sunhat, a similar but smaller sunhat with a pink pink ribbon a simple black top hat, a blue top hat with a snowflake pattern, a cowgirl's hat, a fireman's helmet, a light blue bow, a red bow, and a beanie with a Pokeball design."

___

"Patxi's maintained battle stance and confident smile made it evident that he is much more confident in battle than he used to. The Riders can still remember when he was afraid of Peridot, before she changed sides...it wasn't until he fought that possessed training dummy and won that he really started growing up and getting braver, to reach the point he has now."

Juri: "Making toys do your dirty work? Pathetic." -kicking any that gets close to her with great strength-
---
-Palu and Viridi show beams-

-Kamui rushed towards it, leaping up before doing the down air :p-
---
Zelda: "I guess it was to be expected, with all the things you've gone through."
---
Nora: "Let's try them all!"
---
-what a badass Pokemon!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "We can do this!"
---
Yuno: "Oh..."
---
-WARP-
---
Byleth: "I'm alright..."
Elizabeth: "Oh heck yeah!"
---
Jack: "You have your work too"
---
Ana: "...Mommy, weren't you at a meeting?"
---
Amakusa: "You do look confused, Eisner-san"
Lapis: As normal as people with this bad taste in fashion can look.
___

"Very...Just like yousaid, though, no need to worry about that!"
___

"The Princesses happy with results?"
Tamamo: "Good the protag at least wears a proper shirt and pants"

-Lapis asks why he wears goggles tho-

Tamamo: "Ah, standard thing in this series, most main characters do"
---
Atalanta: "Are you busy for the day?"
Medea: "I was planning to marathon a series... Would you mind watching anime?"
Atalanta: "Not at all, I sometimes do when babysitting the kids"
Medea: "Then we could go watch now"
---
-Quite content, Daisy yelling "YES!"-
___
Attack it now!
___

___

___

Juri: "Making toys do your dirty work? Pathetic." -kicking any that gets close to her with great strength-
---

---
Zelda: "I guess it was to be expected, with all the things you've gone through."
---
---
-what a badass Pokemon!-
-Most of them were carrying knives and attacked, while Eva was too busy using them as a distraction to create various icicles that would be aimed at her-
---
-The Chimairamon tried to block with its Fallen Angel arms, unaware they are divine and thus feeling lots of pain from the beams, and thus Kamui struck it-
---
Lily: "It's okay... You're not the only one here who has gone through heartbreak, but you still got people here who love you. We're here to help you..."

-Too good to prioritize her crush over a friend's sadness-
---
Marie: -Checks if she has enough to pay for if they get them all, she does- "Wonderful plan~"
---
-It must have impressed Weiss to see such small and cute creature packed a punch-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Oh heck yeah!"
---
Jack: "You have your work too"
---
Ana: "...Mommy, weren't you at a meeting?"
---
Amakusa: "You do look confused, Eisner-san"
-THEY DO IT-
---
Yuno: "I know..."
---
Palu: "We're on a snack break." :p
---
Kamui: "I was confused too when I first showed up here. She's probably still trying to adapt to this new world."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-THEY DO IT-
---
Yuno: "I know..."
---
Palu: "We're on a snack break." :p
---
Kamui: "I was confused too when I first showed up here. She's probably still trying to adapt to this new world."
-AND WIN-
---
Jack: "It was good to see you at least..."
---
Ana: "That is fair enough"
---
Jeanne: "Maybe she shoud be shown around"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
---
---
-what a badass Pokemon!-
-Most of them were carrying knives and attacked, while Eva was too busy using them as a distraction to create various icicles that would be aimed at her-
---
-The Chimairamon tried to block with its Fallen Angel arms, unaware they are divine and thus feeling lots of pain from the beams, and thus Kamui struck it-
---
Lily: "It's okay... You're not the only one here who has gone through heartbreak, but you still got people here who love you. We're here to help you..."

---
Marie: -Checks if she has enough to pay for if they get them all, she does- "Wonderful plan~"
---
-It must have impressed Weiss to see such small and cute creature packed a punch-
"This fight just escalated!"
___

"while Undyne stabbed with spears."
___

Star: ...Thank you...

"Star was just hugging Lily at this point, not even sure of what else to say anymore."

___

"Looks like Winter has a collection of hats now!"

___

"Winter can fight as well, but she hasn't really gotten another the chance to battle quite this much. Mostly she's assisted others by freezing larger enemies. She at least instantly dealt with those Gremloblins that threatened them last Halloween."

"To be fair, though, Patxi hasn't taken such an active role un a battle for a long time until now, either."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tamamo: "Good the protag at least wears a proper shirt and pants"

-Lapis asks why he wears goggles tho-

Tamamo: "Ah, standard thing in this series, most main characters do"
---
Atalanta: "Are you busy for the day?"
Medea: "I was planning to marathon a series... Would you mind watching anime?"
Atalanta: "Not at all, I sometimes do when babysitting the kids"
Medea: "Then we could go watch now"
---
-Quite content, Daisy yelling "YES!"-
Lapis: I wonder why.

___

"Looks like they get some time to just hang out, too!"

___

II KNEW YOU BE PLEASED! IT HAS BEEN AN HONOR.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-HURRAY-
---
-awwwwww....-
---
-yes-
---
Byleth: "Alright..."
-Now six are left...-
---
Jack: "...Can I have something to contact you?"
---
Mary: "Nachos!" -picks some-
---
-And thus the tour begins-
Lapis: I wonder why.

___

"Looks like they get some time to just hang out, too!"

___

II KNEW YOU BE PLEASED! IT HAS BEEN AN HONOR.
Tamamo: "You see, in the first manga the author wanted to make an aerial battle so he gave the protagonist goggles. Then it kinda stuck as a design quirk for every next series"

(Yeah, that's why most Digimon protags wear them)
---
-Indeed, and they shall do-
---
Daisy: "Not as much as it was for me!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
___

___

"Star was just hugging Lily at this point, not even sure of what else to say anymore."

___

___

"Winter can fight as well, but she hasn't really gotten a other the chance to battle quite this much. Mostly she's assisted others by freezing larger enemies. She at least instantly dealt with those Gremloblins that threatened them last Halloween."

"To be fair, though, Patxi hasn't taken such an active role un a battle for a CD long time until now, either."
-Juri shot projecties of varying levels of strength at the puppets, taking them down while slowly approaching Eva-
---
-CHAINSAW CUT-
---
Zelda: "How about we go back home and find ways to comfort you?"
---
-Weiss will be shocked :p-
---
Weiss: I wonder if Winter can be this good...

-Now six are left...-
---
Jack: "...Can I have something to contact you?"
---
Mary: "Nachos!" -picks some-
---
-And thus the tour begins-
Pit: "So... how does the Plague Butt level work?"
---
Yuno: "Well, I do use a phone..."
---
Palu: "Awwww~"
---
-Kamui, Palu, Byleth and other Rulers doing the tour!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tamamo: "You see, in the first manga the author wanted to make an aerial battle so he gave the protagonist goggles. Then it kinda stuck as a design quirk for every next series"

(Yeah, that's why most Digimon protags wear them)
---
-Indeed, and they shall do-
---
Daisy: "Not as much as it was for me!"
Lapis: Oh, I guess that makes sense. If you're used to the design, it can be easy to repeat it.

___

"Medea's life has really been shaping up..."
___

YOU CERTAINLY LEFT THE AUDIENCE AMAZED!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

"Winter can fight as well, but she hasn't really gotten another the chance to battle quite this much. Mostly she's assisted others by freezing larger enemies. She at least instantly dealt with those Gremloblins that threatened them last Halloween."

"To be fair, though, Patxi hasn't taken such an active role un a battle for a long time until now, either."
-Juri shot projecties of varying levels of strength at the puppets, taking them down while slowly approaching Eva-
---
-CHAINSAW CUT-
---
---
---
-Who then had the icicles go at her from all sides-
---
-It was getting worse for wear...-
---
Lily: "Agreed with Zelda here"
---
-And King Knight will have bad memories- :p
---
-Only way to know is training-
Pit: "So... how does the Plague Butt level work?"
---
Yuno: "Well, I do use a phone..."
---
Palu: "Awwww~"
---
-Kamui, Palu, Byleth and other Rulers doing the tour!-
Elizabeth: "I don't know... Ah, there's an intruder"
---
Jack: "Then let's exchange numbers!"
---
-Snack time over- :p
---
-Showing Byleth (and Sothis) around the base and the tower-
-What they think so far?-
Lapis: Oh, I guess that makes sense. If you're used to the design, it can be easy to repeat it.

___

"Medea's life has really been shaping up..."
___

YOU CERTAINLY LEFT THE AUDIENCE AMAZED!
Kiyohime: "Like here" -she shows in her phone a picture of all anime seasons main characters as an example-

---
-In a way she nevr expected-
---
Daisy: "I'm just that good" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-CHAINSAW CUT-
---
---
---

-
---
---
---
---
"Burtal battle"
___

It doesn't look like it's got too much energy left!

"Dragon Tail!"
___

Star: ...I agree too. Thanks for being some of my besties, you two. I couldn't ask for better best friends...
___

LOL (I really need to play King of Cards...)

"After all the only clothing accessories Weiss approved before was that scarf and possibly a bow. But hey, nothing wrong with hats."
___

"Yes! Maybe she should have Winter do some more training of her own later on."

-

Kiyohime: "Like here" -she shows in her phone a picture of all anime seasons main characters as an example-

---
-In a way she nevr expected-
---
Daisy: "I'm just that good" :p
Lapis: Wow, you're right. Almost all of them are wearing goggles...

___

"She's turned over a new leaf and has found friendships new and old...."
___

THE AUDIENCE ADORES YOU! I'M GLAD YOU BOTH TOOK THE TIME TO PARTICIPATE, AS MY NEXT SCHEDULED PERFORMANCE OF THE MAGIC SHOW HERE WILL BY MY LAST FOR A WHILE, FOR AFTER THAT, MY TOUR CONTINUES ELSEWHERE!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lapis: Wow, you're right. Almost all of them are wearing goggles...

___

"She's turned over a new leaf and has found friendships new and old...."
___

THE AUDIENCE ADORES YOU! I'M GLAD YOU BOTH TOOK THE TIME TO PARTICIPATE, AS MY NEXT SCHEDULED PERFORMANCE OF THE MAGIC SHOW HERE WILL BY MY LAST FOR A WHILE, FOR AFTER THAT, MY TOUR CONTINUES ELSEWHERE!
Tamamo: "Back to the game though, we must go to EDEN again"
---
-She would sometimes wonder if she deserves such happiness-
---
Daisy: "Maybe Rosie will appear this time" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tamamo: "Back to the game though, we must go to EDEN again"
---
-She would sometimes wonder if she deserves such happiness-
---
Daisy: "Maybe Rosie will appear this time" :p
"So they go there."
___

"Nothing wrong with remembering her regrets, as they're a part of her life, even in her second, reincarnated life... She can still be humble, at the least. The fact that there's genuinely good people who care about her should speaks volumes. They certainly seem to think she deserves another shot at happiness."
___

"Would she even be impressed with the show considering her own cosmic powers? :p"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2020/02/new-transformers-friendship-in-disguise.html?m=1

You might like this, KoP
"So they go there."
___

"Nothing wrong with remembering her regrets, as they're a part of her life, even in her second, reincarnated life... She can still be humble, at the least. The fact that there's genuinely good people who care about her should speaks volumes. They certainly seem to think she deserves another shot at happiness."
___

"Would she even be impressed with the show considering her own cosmic powers? :p"
-Gotta look for avatar parts-
---
-And she has proven to be better than she herself thinks-
---
-Not really, but she gets it's harmless entertainment- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "I don't know... Ah, there's an intruder"
---
Jack: "Then let's exchange numbers!"
---
-Snack time over- :p
---
-Showing Byleth (and Sothis) around the base and the tower-
-What they think so far?-
Pit: "Huh?!"
---
-they do-
---
Palu: "Well, I have to go back..."
---
Sothis: This place looks amazing... A tower that reaches the very skies. I'm impressed.

Byleth: :)

---
---
---
---
"Burtal battle"
___

"Dragon Tail!"
___

Star: ...I agree too. Thanks for being some of my besties, you two. I couldn't ask for better best friends...
___

"After all the only clothing accessories Weiss approved before was that scarf and possibly a bow. But hey, nothing wrong with hats."
___

-Juri concentrates ki to cause an explosion around her-

-if she had gone all out, the explosion would be massive and take a toll on her eye, but it's only a small, weaker one to get rid of the icicles, so it's not nearly as demanding-
---
Viridi: "Let's hit it harder then!" -BEAMS-
---
Zelda: "It's the least we can do." :)
---
(yes, yes you do)

-HATS ARE CUTE-
---
Weiss: Note to self: train Winter

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Burtal battle"
___

"Dragon Tail!"
___

___

___

-if she had gone all out, the explosion would be massive and take a toll on her eye, but it's only a small, weaker one to get rid of the icicles, so it's not nearly as demanding-
---
---
---
(yes, yes you do)

-HATS ARE CUTE-
---
Evangeline: "Ho, that eye of you has a limit, doesn't it?" :p
---
-It tried once more to use heat beams with shockwaves from its insect and skeletal arms-
---
Lily: "Let's see what we can do now"
---
(And now no doubt)

-And maybe some more stuff, but hats are what matter now-
---
-She has ice powers, after all-
Pit: "Huh?!"
---
-they do-
---
Palu: "Well, I have to go back..."
---
Sothis: This place looks amazing... A tower that reaches the very skies. I'm impressed.

Byleth: :)
Elizabeth: "That mook said so, I wonder who..."
---
Jack: "There"
---
Venus: "...Hey, think wecould be together later just us two?"
---
Jeanne: "And this is Chandelier, you can see it as the main capital, being on top"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "That mook said so, I wonder who..."
---
Jack: "There"
---
Venus: "...Hey, think wecould be together later just us two?"
---
Jeanne: "And this is Chandelier, you can see it as the main capital, being on top"
-SHOVEL BUTT-
---
Yuno: "Let's keep in touch." :)
---
Palu: "Huh?"
---
Sothis: I want to live here....

Byleth: "It's pretty."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-SHOVEL BUTT-
---
Yuno: "Let's keep in touch." :)
---
Palu: "Huh?"
---
Sothis: I want to live here....

Byleth: "It's pretty."
-THEY BOTH GASP-
---
Jack: -Nods- "Thank you... I'll be going"
---
Venus: "I want some sisterly time, you get it?"
---
Amakusa: "That's why we try to protect it"
Martha: "For the sake of the people"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2020/02/new-transformers-friendship-in-disguise.html?m=1

You might like this, KoP

-Gotta look for avatar parts-
---
-And she has proven to be better than she herself thinks-
---
-Not really, but she gets it's harmless entertainment- :p
I'm somewhat surprised a crossover on this scale didn't happen until now, after the show ended. :p Still, that's pretty awesome.

"Any luck?"
___

"And Lily certainly seems to appreciate her guidance and comfort."
___

"She can definitely partake in that show then."

"...It'll probably be quick though because I've already done the magic show thing twice in quick succession and I'm running out of ideas for it lol"

---
---
---
(yes, yes you do)

-HATS ARE CUTE-
---
---
-It tried once more to use heat beams with shockwaves from its insect and skeletal arms-
---
---
(And now no doubt)

---
"It seems it does..."
___

"Moana used Water Pulse and Waterfall to counteract the heat."
___

"They would return to the Diaz household to spend time with Star and cheer her up."

"When they did, The Princess of Mewni received a brief call from her mother informing her that Song Day was coming up next week."
___

(I'll get back to you guys on that after I beat Plague of Shadows first)

(These hats actually look really cute!)

"Winter seems to approve of them."

___

"She does have ice powers, that would come in handy during a fight, especially if they work as a team. So the Vulpix must be prepared for another serious fight."

"There was one time, however, where she did make a clever strategic use of her ice moves along with teamwork with Patxi to defeat some Corrupted Gem monsters that were much larger than them once, but that fight happened before she met Weiss, so the Huntress doesn't know about it."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
(And now no doubt)

---
"It seems it does..."
___

___

"They would return to the Diaz household to spend time with Star and cheer her up."

"When they did, The Princess of Mewni received a brief call from her mother informing her that Song Day was coming up next week."
___

___

"She does have ice powers, that would come in handy during a fight, especially if they work as a team. So the Vulpix must be prepared for another serious fight."

"There was one time, however, where she did make a clever strategic use of her ice moves along with teamwork with Patxi to defeat some Corrupted Gem monsters that were much larger than them once, but that fight happened before she met Weiss, so the Huntress doesn't know about it."
Juri: "So do you, vampire." :p
---
Palutena: "MEGA LASER!"
---
-was she excited?-
---
Ruby: "Awwww~"
---
-someone could've told her?-

-THEY BOTH GASP-
---
Jack: -Nods- "Thank you... I'll be going"
---
Venus: "I want some sisterly time, you get it?"
---
Amakusa: "That's why we try to protect it"
Martha: "For the sake of the people"
Pit: "No way!"
---
Yuno: "Alright..."
---
Palu: "I do... but we both have tight schedules with our jobs..."
---
Sothis: No doubt, those are good guys.

Byleth: "I see... So what can I do?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm somewhat surprised a crossover on this scale didn't happen until now, after the show ended. :p Still, that's pretty awesome.

"Any luck?"
___

"And Lily certainly seems to appreciate her guidance and comfort."
___

"She can definitely partake in that show then."

"...It'll probably be quick though because I've already done the magic show thing twice in quick succession and I'm running out of ideas for it lol"
Same, but hey, it did happen!

-After speaking to another hacker, yeah, Takumi is looking normal again-
---
-Even though she has yet to admit she's her mom-
---
-Understandable- :p
Pit: "No way!"
---
Yuno: "Alright..."
---
Palu: "I do... but we both have tight schedules with our jobs..."
---
Sothis: No doubt, those are good guys.

Byleth: "I see... So what can I do?"
Elizabeth: "They went that way?!"
---
-Jack went off... But one last hug first-
---
Venus: "...What about tonight?"
---
Amakusa: "Join our troops, I suppose" :p

Martha: "Our organization is called Chaldea, and we tend to get in multiversal stuff"
"It seems it does..."
___

___

___

___

---
---
-was she excited?-
---
---
Evangeline: "You think I will last less than some piece of junk?" :V
---
-The two attacks were more than the Digimon could handle, weakened almost death-
---
-Probably?-
---
Marie: "You are so cute, Winter~" You and Patxi go along well~
---
-I guess someone had to...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "They went that way?!"
---
-Jack went off... But one last hug first-
---
Venus: "...What about tonight?"
---
Amakusa: "Join our troops, I suppose" :p

Martha: "Our organization is called Chaldea, and we tend to get in multiversal stuff"
Pit: "Whoa! So all this time, both are doing the same thing?!"
---
-full of warmth and love-
---
Palu: "Sure."
---
Byleth: "M-Multiversal?"

Sothis: Multiversal?!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-was she excited?-
---
---
---
-The two attacks were more than the Digimon could handle, weakened almost death-
---
-Probably?-
---
---
"Oof"
___

Had enough yet?
___

Star: I still don't know exactly what Song Day's about, actually...But I think it has something to do with some royal musician writing and playing a song about Mewni's future queen or whatever, for all Mewmans to hear.
___

Vulpix~ (I really love being here~)

"The Riders ship the fox Pokemon, no doubt."
___

"We could say Mash told her. :p Not only was she there when the fight with the Corrupted Gems happened, but she's also essentially the reason why Weiss and the Vulpix met each other in the first place."

Same, but hey, it did happen!

-After speaking to another hacker, yeah, Takumi is looking normal again-
---
-Even though she has yet to admit she's her mom-
---
-Understandable- :p
I have to admit, I was honestly considering having the Auto-bots receive a transmission from Twilight after the arc was over. :p I've kinda been moving on from MLP honestly, but I still like the main characters, and knowing of that the two franchises had minor previous crossovers, plus the fact that you've established the Auto-bots as being familiar with Equestrians here, I couldn't help but at least consider the idea. I just wasn't sure precisely when a good time for it would've been.

Lapis: There we go.
___

"Someday, she probably will. Atalanta's given her a reassuring push to realize it, at least."
___

"In the meantime Mettaton bids the princesses farewell and once again thanks them for being a part of the show."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "Whoa! So all this time, both are doing the same thing?!"
---
-full of warmth and love-
---
Palu: "Sure."
---
Byleth: "M-Multiversal?"

Sothis: Multiversal?!
Elizabeth: "I didn't know that!"
---
-Awwww~-
---
Venus: "Good..." -slight awkwardness-
---
Martha: "Yes, we travel to other worlds often"
I have to admit, I was honestly considering having the Auto-bots receive a transmission from Twilight after the arc was over. :p I've kinda been moving on from MLP honestly, but I still like the main characters, and knowing of that the two franchises had minor previous crossovers, plus the fact that you've established the Auto-bots as being familiar with Equestrians here, I couldn't help but at least consider the idea. I just wasn't sure precisely when a good time for it would've been.

Lapis: There we go.
___

"Someday, she probably will. Atalanta's given her a reassuring push to realize it, at least."
___

"In the meantime Mettaton bids the princesses farewell and once again thanks them for being a part of the show."
That is fair. :p

Kiyohime: "I hope we can change attires though"
---
-Medea and her go to her bedroom where she's looking at her DVD and Blu-Ray collection
---
-This time no doppelganger- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That is fair. :p

Kiyohime: "I hope we can change attires though"
---
-Medea and her go to her bedroom where she's looking at her DVD and Blu-Ray collection
---
-This time no doppelganger- :p
I might still do it at some point. Just as a one-time deal for fun.

Lapis: Character customization is a always a good addition to an RPG game.
___

"What does she decide to watch?"
___

"That doppleganger's cursed object is no longer in effect, thankfully."

"No scared invisible green plumbers either."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-Probably?-
---
---
"Oof"
___

Had enough yet?
___

Star: I still don't know exactly what Song Day's about, actually...But I think it has something to do with some royal musician writing and playing a song about Mewni's future queen or whatever, for all Mewmans to hear.
___

___

"We could say Mash told her. :p Not only was she there when the fight with the Corrupted Gems happened, but she's also essentially the reason why Weiss and the Vulpix met each other in the first place."
Juri: "Clearly, you don't know me. That'll make it more fun to crush your bones~"
---
Viridi: "FINISH IT!"
---
Zelda: "So a song about you?"
---
-Weiss does too :p
---
-that makes sense-

Elizabeth: "I didn't know that!"
---
-Awwww~-
---
Venus: "Good..." -slight awkwardness-
---
Martha: "Yes, we travel to other worlds often"
Pit: "That's so cool!"
---
-yeah, it's precious-
---
-but happy nonetheless?-
---
Byleth: -surprised-

Sothis: I guess other worlds would have other people like me. That makes sense.

Byleth: -suspiciously less surprised-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I might still do it at some point. Just as a one-time deal for fun.

Lapis: Character customization is a always a good addition to an RPG game.
___

"What does she decide to watch?"
___

"That doppleganger's cursed object is no longer in effect, thankfully."

"No scared invisible green plumbers either."
Which I would be okay with. :p

-They'll discover only Takumi's shirt and name can be changed-

Tamamo: "Well, they weren't with the highest budget..."
---
-I didn't think of any specifics... WAIT, I have the Lyrical Nanoha cast around, and the first movie of it exists in-universe as promotional material funded by the military they work for-

-Perfect- :V
---
-And will likely never be seen again, thankfully as well-

-Good for said plumber- :p
"Oof"
___

Had enough yet?
___

___

___

Juri: "Clearly, you don't know me. That'll make it more fun to crush your bones~"
---
---
---
---
-that makes sense-
Evangeline: -Zap- "You speak too much"
---
Amakusa: "Heaven's Feel begin. An end to all things―

Twin Arm - Big Crunch!"

---
Lily: "Oh, I could try to help with it"
---
-Anyone who would see them also will- :p
---
-So yeah, let's go with that-
Pit: "That's so cool!"
---
-yeah, it's precious-
---
-but happy nonetheless?-
---
Byleth: -surprised-

Sothis: I guess other worlds would have other people like me. That makes sense.

Byleth: -suspiciously less surprised-
Elizabeth: "I wonder how the other 2 are then!"
---
-Jack gone now-
-What she thinks?-
---
-But happy nonetheless-
---
Amakusa: "Will you assist us with whatever skills you may have?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---
-that makes sense-

-
---

Twin Arm - Big Crunch!"

---
---
---
Claptrap: Weird. Normally that's what people say about me!
___

"Spears from every direction!"

Is it dead?!
___

Star: Yeah, it's going to be about me. And that's a great idea! It'd probably turn out a lot better with your help, Lily. I dunno what Song Day songs are typically like, but this song needs to be about "me" me. Nothing ordinary. Nothing boring. Ooh, I really hope that the song isn't supposed to be some traditional boring old thing...

"Spoiler alert: that's exactly what it's going to be. But do we tackle that now, or have the friends spend some time cheering Star up first?"

___

"They're cute and sweet fox Pokemon, and they're already friends, so of course they do/would :p"
___

"What does Weiss think, with that in mind?"

Which I would be okay with. :p

-They'll discover only Takumi's shirt and name can be changed-

Tamamo: "Well, they weren't with the highest budget..."
---
-I didn't think of any specifics... WAIT, I have the Lyrical Nanoha cast around, and the first movie of it exists in-universe as promotional material funded by the military they work for-

-Perfect- :V
---
-And will likely never be seen again, thankfully as well-

-Good for said plumber- :p
It shall happen!

Lapis: That sucks. It doesn't really change the gameplay itself, though.
___

"They can watch that then :V"
___

"Bowser let out a sigh of relief."

"Mettaton starts packing up his supplies for the evening."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "I wonder how the other 2 are then!"
---
-Jack gone now-
-What she thinks?-
---
-But happy nonetheless-
---
Amakusa: "Will you assist us with whatever skills you may have?"
Pit: "I do too!"
---
Yuno: -crying-
---
-YES-
---
Byleth: "I suppose I could."

---

Twin Arm - Big Crunch!"

---
---
---
___

Is it dead?!
___

Star: Yeah, it's going to be about me. And that's a great idea! It'd probably turn out a lot better with your help, Lily. I dunno what Song Day songs are typically like, but this song needs to be about "me" me. Nothing ordinary. Nothing boring. Ooh, I really hope that the song isn't supposed to be some traditional boring old thing...

"Spoiler alert: that's exactly what it's going to be. But do we tackle that now, or have the friends spend some time cheering Star up first?"

___

"They're cute and sweet fox Pokemon, and they're already friends, so of course they do/would :p"
___

-Juri was gone in a flash-

-she never stops paying attention, even when you think she does-
---
Viridi: "I hope so!"
---
Zelda: "Well, as someone who's had experience dealing with all kinds of royal stuff, I'm not going to sugarcoat things or lie about it; it will be something that, as you said, is traditional, boring and old. People have trouble going away from tradition and doing new things when it's been rooted into their society for so long, even if sticking to the past could be their downfall..." -speaking from experience because of BotW's premise-
---
-AWWWWW-
---
Weiss: I could train her to be just as effective as any other way I can fight!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

Is it dead?!
___

___

___

---
---
Zelda: "Well, as someone who's had experience dealing with all kinds of royal stuff, I'm not going to sugarcoat things or lie about it; it will be something that, as you said, is traditional, boring and old. People have trouble going away from tradition and doing new things when it's been rooted into their society for so long, even if sticking to the past could be their downfall..." -speaking from experience because of BotW's premise-
---
-AWWWWW-
---
Evangeline: Smart. -She makes more puppets do her bidding-
---
-They see it there... Giving its last breath before it starts to dissolve to data-
---
Lily: "I never think I had a song speaking positively of me..."
---
-Marie also combing her hair-
---
-Perfect plan! And Rin can help!-
It shall happen!

Lapis: That sucks. It doesn't really change the gameplay itself, though.
___

"They can watch that then :V"
___

"Bowser let out a sigh of relief."

"Mettaton starts packing up his supplies for the evening."
Good then.

Tamamo: "Hardly ever does in these kind of games, you can put on whatever ridiculous or sexy outfit and the story goes as normal" <--- Speaks from experience due to outfits in EXTRA and that Link, well, have you seen some of the attires in BotW?
---
-They decide to sit down and do so- V:
---
Peach: "So the last show..."
Pit: "I do too!"
---
Yuno: -crying-
---
-YES-
---
Byleth: "I suppose I could."
-For now Shovel Butt was difficult-
---
-Current thoughts?-
---
-She really wants to rekindle their relationship-
---
Amakusa: "Perfect"
Jeanne: "I can tell it will be a pleasure to have you here"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-For now Shovel Butt was difficult-
---
-Current thoughts?-
---
-She really wants to rekindle their relationship-
---
Amakusa: "Perfect"
Jeanne: "I can tell it will be a pleasure to have you here"
-very difficult-
---
Yuno: I miss her already... :(
---
-how sweet~-
---
Byleth: "Thank you for welcoming me." :)

-how many teachers are here again?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-very difficult-
---
Yuno: I miss her already... :(
---
-how sweet~-
---
Byleth: "Thank you for welcoming me." :)

-how many teachers are here again?-
-However, they were so excited their performance was better... And won first try!-
---
-She's just like she remembers...-
---
-Indeed...-
---
Martha: "Come with us, you need a room"

-There's da Vinci, Taiga, Qrow...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-However, they were so excited their performance was better... And won first try!-
---
-She's just like she remembers...-
---
-Indeed...-
---
Martha: "Come with us, you need a room"

-There's da Vinci, Taiga, Qrow...-
-HURRAY!-
---
-she starts crying-
---
-then?-
---
-Zeku too, which I haven't used much lmao-

Byleth: -nods-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
---
-AWWWWW-
---
Evangeline: Smart. -She makes more puppets do her bidding-
---
-They see it there... Giving its last breath before it starts to dissolve to data-
---
Lily: "I never think I had a song speaking positively of me..."
---
-Marie also combing her hair-
---
-Perfect plan! And Rin can help!-
"Some spectators are starting to place bets on who will win."
___

Sure looks like it...
___

Star: But that is so not me! Ugh, I wish society would realize how.boring, phony and outdated some traditions were...But I guess since I haven't seen it yet...maybe it won't be so bad? "To Lily" Oh, Lily...if anyone was 3ver gonna write another song about you, I'd stop in and make sure they dinit right. You're one of my best friends, you know how to cheer up almost anyone, you make the multiverse's best pancakes, and you're a magical medic! You totally deserve a good song about all the good you've done!
___

"Good idea. Trying on so many different hats gradually messed up her hairdo, so Winter is grateful for that.'
___

"Winter could both easily defeat many threats and also directly aid Weiss in battle that way."

"That settles it, then! Weiss and Rin can start training Winter the next day. Winter herself would probably be excited about it. She usually is eager to help fight when it's necessary."

Top Bottom