• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Yukari's shadow thankfully doesn't seem to be capable of using every power the actual Yukari has."

"Ingrid's move quickly proved to be a mistake as each clone's shadow also sprung to life."

___

"Gaster is actually listening to what Megatron has to say, but it's clear that he's more than prepared to attack and fight at a moment's notice."

___

That would probably just be a waste of time.

"And Luka makes some good distance before crashing flat into a giant wall painted to look pitch black in the most cartoony and comical way possible."
-mistake? that just means they have another her to focus on, giving her more chance to break out by bursting out some of her inner energy-
---
Palu: "How about we just get to the part where we stop you?"
---
Yang/Weiss: :laugh:
-Yukari threw Ran and Chen to her clone- :p
---
Even if doing so is more likely to end this planet?
---
Luka: "Owww... What the heck?!"
"The Frogadiers?"

(I meant to say Frogadiers in my last post too, instead of Froakies lol)

___

"She enjoyed the flight, clearly."
___

Star: Yeah, he totally won't.

Marco: Hoo boy...

Dipper: My sister and have dealt with deal-making abominations like you, buddy. We know you're a just a supernatural conman whose "deals" are full of lies, scams, and rely on precise wording.

Mabel: Yeah! Freaks like you make bad deals!

I don't think you're getting just how out of options you are here. Sign the contract, right now, or I'll take your souls forever and what's left of you will immediately turn into corpses!
___

Where else do we go...?

"Aya opens a door that finally leads to an actually recognizable area in the fortress; the kitchen and dining room."
-Yeah, them, along the Plant-
---
-But now had to sleep-
---
Medea Lily: "I can't be a corpse, I'd instead vanish into mana"
---
Aya: "Wait! Here's something normal!"
Camilla: Well, that's just a disguise, so it's fine :p
---
Azura: Did she just...
---
Kanna: "I heard so much about you, Nanoha-san!"
-Elsewhere, Juri would also see a door leading to a future where she became a succubus-

-Unlike Camilla, she's surely to take it better over the fact of having more creative ways to kill due to it- :p
---
-Yes she did- :p
---
Nanoha: "Who are you?" -to the dragon-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Elsewhere, Juri would also see a door leading to a future where she became a succubus-

-Unlike Camilla, she's surely to take it better over the fact of having more creative ways to kill due to it- :p
---
-Yes she did- :p
---
Nanoha: "Who are you?" -to the dragon-
LMAO

-pretty much :V-
---
-she leaves-
---
Kanna: "Illya-chan's bestest friend~!" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-mistake? that just means they have another her to focus on, giving her more chance to break out by bursting out some of her inner energy-
---
Palu: "How about we just get to the part where we stop you?"
---
Yang/Weiss: :laugh:
---
---

-
"The shadows are very resilient..."

___

What are you talking about? How far have your plans come? Is this another one of your tricks? We are not going to be manipulated by you, so choose your next words wisely, and speak truthfully. I could easily destroy your spark right away with just a few of laser blasters of my own design. And at this rate, you're surely going to perish no matter how much of your plan has been enacted and regardless of whatever you intend to do next.
___

Heheheh! Sorry! It looks like you just ran into a wall...Of course, this must've been another one of the wizard's tricks.

But hey, on the bright side, it looks there's another door nearby!

"Opens said door...and she sees another alternate future, this one where Basel is in the middle of an apocalyptic scenario...With this guy at the center of the disaster, laughing mad."

"Closed it immediately, slamming it shut with her back against it."

-Yeah, them, along the Plant-
---
-But now had to sleep-
---
Medea Lily: "I can't be a corpse, I'd instead vanish into mana"
---
Aya: "Wait! Here's something normal!"
(Wait, I don't remember any of them. Who are they?)
___

"Cheering up the girl helped Lapis take her mind off the trouble with Homeworld, too."
___

Whatever! Less attitude, and more signing! Last chance! SIGN THE CONTRACT!

Marco: "Gulps"

"Truly sounds like he'd readily make good on his threat if they don't sign..."
___

Hey, you're right! It is!

Nice find, Aya! Looks like we're finally gonna get outta here.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
LMAO

-pretty much :V-
---
-she leaves-
---
Kanna: "Illya-chan's bestest friend~!" :b:
Succubus Juri: "...You look weak, should shape you to be better" -Licks her own lips with violent intentions-
---
-Next door she sees herself as a child, crying over being bullied-

-Something she so well remembers-
---
Nanoha: "You replaced Miyu?"

Illya: "Not like that!"
(Wait, I don't remember any of them. Who are they?)
___

"Cheering up the girl helped Lapis take her mind off the trouble with Homeworld, too."
___

Whatever! Less attitude, and more signing! Last chance! SIGN THE CONTRACT!

Marco: "Gulps"

"Truly sounds like he'd readily make good on his threat if they don't sign..."
___

Hey, you're right! It is!

Nice find, Aya! Looks like we're finally gonna get outta here.
Jack: "My Pokémon and my Plant!"
---
-She's thankful for that, no doubt-
---
Medea Lily: "...I'll do it"
---
Aya: "Come on, everyone!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
The shadows are very resilient..."

___

What are you talking about? How far have your plans come? Is this another one of your tricks? We are not going to be manipulated by you, so choose your next words wisely, and speak truthfully. I could easily destroy your spark right away with just a few of laser blasters of my own design. And at this rate, you're surely going to perish no matter how much of your plan has been enacted and regardless of whatever you intend to do next.
___

Heheheh! Sorry! It looks like you just ran into a wall...Of course, this must've been another one of the wizard's tricks.

"Opens said door...and she sees another alternate future, this one where Basel is in the middle of an apocalyptic scenario...With this guy at the center of the disaster, laughing mad."
-Ingrid attempts to warp-
---
Palutena: "Face it, you'd done for."
---
Weiss: "I officially hate this..."

Yang: "Me too."

Succubus Juri: "...You look weak, should shape you to be better" -Licks her own lips with violent intentions-
---
-Next door she sees herself as a child, crying over being bullied-

-Something she so well remembers-
---
Nanoha: "You replaced Miyu?"

Illya: "Not like that!"
OH MY
---
Azura: Not this again...
---
Kanna: "Now that I think of it, we should've brought her along..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The shadows are very resilient..."

___

___

"Closed it immediately, slamming it shut with her back against it."
---
---

-Yukari tried the same!-
---
My connection to Zenith is almost finalized... If you kill me as I'm now, you might as well say this world will go... Crack.
---
Luka: "And you aren't alone..."
OH MY
---
Azura: Not this again...
---
Kanna: "Now that I think of it, we should've brought her along..."
-Oh yeah, her reply?-
---
-Yes it is-
---
Illya: "And Kuro maybe"

Nanoha: "Who?"

Illya: "Long story"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jack: "My Pokémon and my Plant!"
---
-She's thankful for that, no doubt-
---
Medea Lily: "...I'll do it"
---
Aya: "Come on, everyone!"
(You're a Pokemon trainer, then! Cool!)

"And evidently a caretaker of sentient plants, too, or at least this one sentient plant. :p"
___

Lapis: "Sigh" I guess I should get some rest, too.
___

Star: Lily?!

Dipper: Are we sure about this...? I know from experience with Bill Cipher that doing things like this never ends well...

Marco: "Sighs" ...What other choice do we have?

NONE! AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Now then, where were we? Oh, yes, you'll just need to sign right here..

"The contract floated in front of Lily...But Star got in her way and signed it instead."

That works too! I'm not complaining as long as one of you signed it!
___

"They all enter...and the door slams shut behind them after they do, and remains that way as it's been locked with magic."

"Tables, utensils, pots, pans and other kitchen and dining wares have been thrown and knocked over, strewn throughout the room, hinting that something big was and may still be in here..."

---
---

-Yukari tried the same!-
---
My connection to Zenith is almost finalized... If you kill me as I'm now, you might as well say this world will go... Crack.
---
"The shadows can fly and pursue them, trying to claw at them, as well as copycating a few of their more basic but still dangerous moves,"
___

Then I suppose we'll just have to separate you two again.
___

I-I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that wasn't the wizard you're talking about...Right! I think there's one more door over there...it looks different. I guess we can try to open just one more...

"Something about The Lich seemed to have disturbed Winter in particular. Normally, she readily charges into battle against any dangerous foe, ready to freeze them solid. She showed no fear against the much larger and imposing Decepticons. But the sight of that thing...left her shaking in fear."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Oh yeah, her reply?-
---
-Yes it is-
---
Illya: "And Kuro maybe"

Nanoha: "Who?"

Illya: "Long story"
Juri: "We're the same person, you idiot!"
---
-she sad...-
---
Kanna: "Anyway, nice to meet you~"

-Yukari tried the same!-
---
---
"The shadows can fly and pursue them, trying to claw at them, as well as copycating a few of their more basic but still dangerous moves,"
___

___

I-I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that wasn't the wizard you're talking about...Right! I think there's one more door over there...it looks different. I guess we can try to open just one more...

"Something about The Lich seemed to have disturbed Winter in particular. Normally, she readily charges into battle against any dangerous foe, ready to freeze them solid. She showed no fear against the much larger and imposing Decepticons. But the sight of that thing...left her shaking in fear."
-Ingrid tried to parry-
---
Palutena: "And I'm certain it would love to get away from you."
---
Weiss: "Winter...?" :urg:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(You're a Pokemon trainer, then! Cool!)

"And evidently a caretaker of sentient plants, too, or at least this one sentient plant. :p"
___

Lapis: "Sigh" I guess I should get some rest, too.
___

Star: Lily?!

Dipper: Are we sure about this...? I know from experience with Bill Cipher that doing things like this never ends well...

Marco: "Sighs" ...What other choice do we have?

NONE! AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Now then, where were we? Oh, yes, you'll just need to sign right here..

"The contract floated in front of Lily...But Star got in her way and signed it instead."

That works too! I'm not complaining as long as one of you signed it!
___

"They all enter...and the door slams shut behind them after they do, and remains that way as it's been locked with magic."

"Tables, utensils, pots, pans and other kitchen and dining wares have been thrown and knocked over, strewn throughout the room, hinting that something big was and may still be in here..."
Jack: "I'm still a bit new to it"
---
Mata Hari: "I'll be sure little Erika gets as much sleep as needed"
---
Medea Lily: "I-I'm sorry everyone... Hope this gives us a little more of time..."
---
Aya: "AH!" -Trying to get out of the way, while the Servants deflect them with their weapons-
Juri: "We're the same person, you idiot!"
---
-she sad...-
---
Kanna: "Anyway, nice to meet you~"
Succubus Juri: "So?" :V
---
-The child shaking in fear-
---
Nanoha: "Uh, same! Um...Your name?"
___

___

-Ingrid tried to parry-
---
---
Yukari: "At least this is more interesting..."
---
You can dare to try, and harm it as much as possible.
---
-Poor her...-

Luka: "It was the Lich..." -Shudders-

Mordred: "Let's kick it off..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jack: "I'm still a bit new to it"
---
Mata Hari: "I'll be sure little Erika gets as much sleep as needed"
---
Medea Lily: "I-I'm sorry everyone... Hope this gives us a little more of time..."
---
Aya: "AH!" -Trying to get out of the way, while the Servants deflect them with their weapons-
(You must be the son of our friend here! Names's Hurricane!)

(And you can call me Shuriken! Your mother looked after us when we were lost Froakies in Basel.)

(Is that true, mom?)

(It certainly is...It was so long after we were separated. I suppose my motherly instincts stayed strong when I saw more small Pokemon in need.)
___

Lapis: That's a good idea.
___

Star: No, I'm sorry. I'm the one who ran in here blindly...if anyone should take responsibility for this, it's me...

That seals the deal! We're in business! Come by my lair soon to receive your first tasks! We'll work out the details there! Don't worry, just finish your chores quickly, and you'll have your souls back in no time!
___

"Undyne punched them back."

"Monsters Dipper, Mabel and Ford would recognize as Gremloblins were running amok in the room..."

-Ingrid tried to parry-
---
---
---
---
-Poor her...-

"Some get hit, and break apart."

"Yukari's shadow sends a bullet train at them. If either of them get hit, they'll get sent flying into a vent. And they can hear some indistinct voices in the distance through said vent..."
___

"Gaster is considering their options..."
___

"Shaking her head, trying to regain her composure" Vul-vul! Vulpix... (I-I'm fine! I wasn't...afraid of that thing...)

I'm gonna guess this Lich was a really bad villain you faced in the past..."Opens the door...And sees a big room ahead, something that actually looks like a room of the fortress they recognize, thankfully."

Well, bad memories aside for now, this door looks like a way out of this endless mess, so we might as well take it. "Leads them in."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(You must be the son of our friend here! Names's Hurricane!)

(And you can call me Shuriken! Your mother looked after us when we were lost Froakies in Basel.)

(Is that true, mom?)

(It certainly is...It was so long after we were separated. I suppose my motherly instincts stayed strong when I saw more small Pokemon in need.)
___

Lapis: That's a good idea.
___

Star: No, I'm sorry. I'm the one who ran in here blindly...if anyone should take responsibility for this, it's me...

That seals the deal! We're in business! Come by my lair soon to receive your first tasks! We'll work out the details there! Don't worry, just finish your chores quickly, and you'll have your souls back in no time!
___

"Undyne punched them back."

"Monsters Dipper, Mabel and Ford would recognize as Gremloblins were running amok in the room..."
Jack: "Does that make you brothers?"
---
-Mata Hari tucked Erika in a bed-
---
-Medea Lily sighs, signing the contract-
---
Rin: "Is that some half-gnome half-goblin?"

Sakura: "I'm sure we can beat it!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jack: "Does that make you brothers?"
---
-Mata Hari tucked Erika in a bed-
---
-Medea Lily sighs, signing the contract-
---
Rin: "Is that some half-gnome half-goblin?"

Sakura: "I'm sure we can beat it!"
(I never really thought about it that way...) "Then again, she never really saw herself as the mother of the Froakies, either. Just a guardian and protector...with maternal instincts."
___

"While Lapis sat on the beach, staring at the moon."
___

"As do the others."

"The Snatcher disappears along with the pillar trap as they return to the ground, now forced to be his servants."

Mabel: Do I like pale? What's gonna happen to me if he has my soul?! Where's my cuteness going to go?!

Dipper: Calm down, Mabel, we all look the same as we normally do...We'll be fine. We'll find a way to beat this guy, just like we found a way to beat so many other supernatural bad guys!

___

"They just need to watch out for the Gremloblin's Evil Eye...which they don't know anything about, which is unfortunate for them as that ability can make anyone see their worst fear."

(Sakura won't fall victim to their Evil Eyes though because her backstory is ****ed up and I'm not cruel.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I never really thought about it that way...) "Then again, she never really saw herself as the mother of the Froakies, either. Just a guardian and protector...with maternal instincts."
___

"While Lapis sat on the beach, staring at the moon."
___

"As do the others."

"The Snatcher disappears along with the pillar trap as they return to the ground, now forced to be his servants."

Mabel: Do I like pale? What's gonna happen to me if he has my soul?! Where's my cuteness going to go?!

Dipper: Calm down, Mabel, we all look the same as we normally do...We'll be fine. We'll find a way to beat this guy, just like we found a way to beat so many other supernatural bad guys!

___

"They just need to watch out for the Gremloblin's Evil Eye...which they don't know anything about, which is unfortunate for them as that ability can make anyone see their worst fear."

(Sakura won't fall victim to their Evil Eyes though because her backstory is ****ed up and I'm not cruel.)
Jack: "Or something similar..."
---
-It's a full moon, so quite bright and pretty-
---
Medea Lily: "You guys always found people like these, and so have we!"
---
Aya: "...F-Father?"

Rin: "Kirei..."

Artoria: -Visions of her Kingdom's fall-

(Good)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jack: "Or something similar..."
---
-It's a full moon, so quite bright and pretty-
---
Medea Lily: "You guys always found people like these, and so have we!"
---
Aya: "...F-Father?"

Rin: "Kirei..."

Artoria: -Visions of her Kingdom's fall-

(Good)
(Well...any friends of my mom's are friends of mine! It's nice to meet you guys! My name's Fireball!)

(The name suits you!)
___

Lapis: It's all so lovely...
___

Star: Yeah! This guy's gonna be a total pushover, we just need to get the jump on it.

Marco: I hope the others are doing better off than we are.

Dipper: Wherever they are...

"Into the forest they go...Where they're eventually greeted by the Snatcher as he's reading a book."

Here already, huh? Excellent! If you can work as fast as you can walk, then you'll have your souls back before you know it! Now then, let's discuss what tasks I have for you, shall we?
___

What are these goblins doing to them?! "Suplexes one, knocking it out."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Succubus Juri: "So?" :V
---
-The child shaking in fear-
---
Nanoha: "Uh, same! Um...Your name?"
Juri: "That means you look weak too." :p
---
-so is the adult-
---
Kanna: "Kanna~!"

-Abigail also presents herself-

---
---
-Poor her...-

"Yukari's shadow sends a bullet train at them. If either of them get hit, they'll get sent flying into a vent. And they can hear some indistinct voices in the distance through said vent..."
___

___

"Shaking her head, trying to regain her composure" Vul-vul! Vulpix... (I-I'm fine! I wasn't...afraid of that thing...)

I'm gonna guess this Lich was a really bad villain you faced in the past..."Opens the door...And sees a big room ahead, something that actually looks like a room of the fortress they recognize, thankfully."

Well, bad memories aside for now, this door looks like a way out of this endless mess, so we might as well take it. "Leads them in."
-Ingrid attempted to shoot several blasts one immediately after the other to destroy the train-
---
Palu: -to Gaster- "You think he's bluffing-
---
Weiss: -hugging Winter-

Yang: -just opens the door-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

-Ingrid attempted to shoot several blasts one immediately after the other to destroy the train-
---
---

-Ran was the unfortunate one to get hit by the shadow Yukari-

-She doesn't likes the voices- :p
---
It's your choice now...
---
-Luka and Mordred in defense positions-
(Well...any friends of my mom's are friends of mine! It's nice to meet you guys! My name's Fireball!)

(The name suits you!)
___

Lapis: It's all so lovely...
___

Star: Yeah! This guy's gonna be a total pushover, we just need to get the jump on it.

Marco: I hope the others are doing better off than we are.

Dipper: Wherever they are...

"Into the forest they go...Where they're eventually greeted by the Snatcher as he's reading a book."

Here already, huh? Excellent! If you can work as fast as you can walk, then you'll have your souls back before you know it! Now then, let's discuss what tasks I have for you, shall we?
___

What are these goblins doing to them?! "Suplexes one, knocking it out."
Jack: "These are Hurricane, Shuriken and Piranha Plant"

Piranha Plant: -Chomping noises-
---
-Indeed, it reminds her of why she came to Earth in the first place...-
---
Medea Lily: "Just give them already..."
---
Sakura: "I don't know!" -Electrocutes at least 3 at once-
Juri: "That means you look weak too." :p
---
-so is the adult-
---
Kanna: "Kanna~!"

-Abigail also presents herself-
Succubus Juri: "Now I really want to beat you up even more~" -Attack position-
---
Child Azura: "Why? Why everyone leaves me...?"
---
Abby: "And my name is Abigail! I'm similar to a magical girl... Kinda..."

Nanoha: "I see, I must call Fate-chan then!"

Illya: "So you did become friends with her?"

Nanoha: "Fortunately!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---
It's your choice now...
---

"
"Ingrid succeeded, but the shadows are swarming them, now..."

"Does Ran tell the other three about the voices? Could be a clue to what started this whole mess."
___

"Whispering" We have no way of knowing it just by doing nothing. But what can we do to prove or disprove his claim...Hmm...

"Maybe inflict a lessser attack on Megatron's shoulder or something? And see if Zenith and/or the tower of Basel reacts to the blow as well?"
___

Vul...(Thank you, Weiss...) "Legit isn't even sure why that one scared her like that."

"The door just leads to an ordinary of the fortress. No gimmicks, no scares, no magical rooms that weren't there, before, no alternate futures, just a room they know has always been part of the fortress."

-

Jack: "These are Hurricane, Shuriken and Piranha Plant"

Piranha Plant: -Chomping noises-
---
-Indeed, it reminds her of why she came to Earth in the first place...-
---
Medea Lily: "Just give them already..."
---
Sakura: "I don't know!" -Electrocutes at least 3 at once-
(Piranha Plant, huh?)
___

Lapis: It really is a lot nicer than Homeworld ever was...
___

First of all, there's been some spirits trying to invade my forest lately. Trying to claim this place for their own haunting! Boos, I think they're called. Scaring off my minions, putting up some magical barriers of whatever... Like they're trying to get rid of me! How adorable! Dispose of them...I don't care how you do it. Just get rid of them! Although, a painful as possible departure would be most preferable.

Second on your list is to catch this pesky little bat of mine. He wandered in the wrong place months ago and I've been keeping him as my flying servant ever since! He hates his job, though, so he keeps trying to escape! Good thing he can't leave the boundaries of this dimension by himself, but do you know how hard it is to catch such a tiny little flying rat with wings? It's like trying to get a hole in one in a golf course set in outer space! Not fun. Very annoying. Such a waste of time. But I still can't let him roam free, so you lot have to go track him down and bring him back to me.

Finally, I need to to go clean out the well in the swamp. You aren't that small, you'll find it with ease! Just head to the right of my little hideout you're standing in right now! We good? Need a recap? No? Then that covers it! Get to work! Doesn't matter to me what order to complete your tasks in, just. Get. Them. Done! And report back to me when you've completed a task!
___

"One of them collapses from the pain, defeated."

"Undyne's water-based spears only seem to be making them bigger, spikier and uglier...One even grew a pair of wings because of it."

The hell?! What's wrong with me spears?!

It must be a natural reaction the species has to contact the water!

Well then, guess I'm doing this battle bare-handed! "Drops her spear and cracks her knuckles."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Piranha Plant, huh?)
___

Lapis: It really is a lot nicer than Homeworld ever was...
___

First of all, there's been some spirits trying to invade my forest lately. Trying to claim this place for their own haunting! Boos, I think they're called. Scaring off my minions, putting up some magical barriers of whatever... Like they're trying to get rid of me! How adorable! Dispose of them...I don't care how you do it. Just get rid of them! Although, a painful as possible departure would be most preferable.

Second on your list is to catch this pesky little bat of mine. He wandered in the wrong place months ago and I've been keeping him as my flying servant ever since! He hates his job, though, so he keeps trying to escape! Good thing he can't leave the boundaries of this dimension by himself, but do you know how hard it is to catch such a tiny little flying rat with wings? It's like trying to get a hole in one in a golf course set in outer space! Not fun. Very annoying. Such a waste of time. But I still can't let him roam free, so you lot have to go track him down and bring him back to me.

Finally, I need to to go clean out the well in the swamp. You aren't that small, you'll find it with ease! Just head to the right of my little hideout you're standing in right now! We good? Need a recap? No? Then that covers it! Get to work! Doesn't matter to me what order to complete your tasks in, just. Get. Them. Done! And report back to me when you've completed a task!
___

"One of them collapses from the pain, defeated."

"Undyne's water-based spears only seem to be making them bigger, spikier and uglier...One even grew a pair of wings because of it."

The hell?! What's wrong with me spears?!

It must be a natural reaction the species has to contact the water!

Well then, guess I'm doing this battle bare-handed! "Drops her spear and cracks her knuckles."
-Affirmative chomping sounds-
---
-Without having to listen to the Diamonds orders...-
---
Medea Lily: "...Do we divide our roles?"
---
Aya: "STAY BACK!" -Chainsaw!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
It's your choice now...
---

"Does Ran tell the other three about the voices? Could be a clue to what started this whole mess."
___

"Whispering" We have no way of knowing it just by doing nothing. But what can we do to prove or disprove his claim...Hmm...

"Maybe inflict a lessser attack on Megatron's shoulder or something? And see if Zenith and/or the tower of Basel reacts to the blow as well?"
___

Vul...(Thank you, Weiss...) "Legit isn't even sure why that one scared her like that."

"The door just leads to an ordinary of the fortress. No gimmicks, no scares, no magical rooms that weren't there, before, no alternate futures, just a room they know has always been part of the fortress."
Ingrid: "We're going to need a really bright light, I think. Get your eyes covered, Yukari!"
---
-Palutena does exactly that with an Autoreticle shot-
---
Weiss: "... This is a trap, somehow. I'm sure of it."

Succubus Juri: "Now I really want to beat you up even more~" -Attack position-
---
Child Azura: "Why? Why everyone leaves me...?"
---
Abby: "And my name is Abigail! I'm similar to a magical girl... Kinda..."

Nanoha: "I see, I must call Fate-chan then!"

Illya: "So you did become friends with her?"

Nanoha: "Fortunately!"
Juri: "Bring it on~!" -ready to fight!-

-except she's pulled away :V-
---
Azura: -would go in to comfort the child, but she's unable to get close...-
---
Kanna: "More friends is always good~"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

Ingrid: "We're going to need a really bright light, I think. Get your eyes covered, Yukari!"
---
---
Yukari: "Ran, Chen, do the same!"

Ran: "Wait, I heard a voice!"
---
-Sensing it was a weak attack, Megatron allowed it to hit him... And the tower shaked a bit-
---
Luka: -Shoots at the room's center-
Juri: "Bring it on~!" -ready to fight!-

-except she's pulled away :V-
---
Azura: -would go in to comfort the child, but she's unable to get close...-
---
Kanna: "More friends is always good~"
Succubus Juri: "Huh? Shame..."
---
-The child seemingly getting more far-
---
Nanoha: "I'll call Hayate-chan too then!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Affirmative chomping sounds-
---
-Without having to listen to the Diamonds orders...-
---
Medea Lily: "...Do we divide our roles?"
---
Aya: "STAY BACK!" -Chainsaw!-
(That's pretty cool!)
___

"Or deal with the dangers of Gem war..."
___

Marco: It'd be quicker, but also more dangerous...Safety first.

Dipper: Mabel and I have plenty of experience with the supernatural, and I plenty of experience in dealing with ghosts in particular, so we know how to handle the supernatural. We can go take care of those ghosts! Besides, I don't like dealing with bats...

"Meanwhile, deeper into the forest, the bat in question was actually a Golbat who was once known to Chaldea, was on the run, flying throughout the forest known as Subcon, desperate to escape his captor, The Snatcher, who is also supposedly responsible for making his trainer and all of Chaldea lose their memories of him in the first place."
___

"It received wounds on it's hands and stumbled back."

"One Gremloblin managed to get to Atalanta."

---
---

---
-Sensing it was a weak attack, Megatron allowed it to hit him... And the tower shaked a bit-
---
"Just making the room brighter will actually make things worse. Shadows need light to be cast, after all. Although, a powerful heated projectile could still destroy them..."

"The voices are coming from deep within the vents..."
___

No...

(Unless he's set up some elaborate trick...Then he must be speaking the truth...Damn it!)
___

"Nothing happens."

"Flies in herself, and stomps on the ground lightly."

...The coast is clear!

"Then two winged Gremloblins appeared and roared at them, one even grabbed Jenny and prepared to use it's Evil Eye on her!"

"...Then the two Gremloblins were promptly frozen solid by Winter who quickly used Power Snow. Both Gremloblins looked simultaneously angry and distressed while trapped inside the blocks of ice."

Hmmph. Vulpix. (That ought to teach you some manners.)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(That's pretty cool!)
___

"Or deal with the dangers of Gem war..."
___

Marco: It'd be quicker, but also more dangerous...Safety first.

Dipper: Mabel and I have plenty of experience with the supernatural, and I plenty of experience in dealing with ghosts in particular, so we know how to handle the supernatural. We can go take care of those ghosts! Besides, I don't like dealing with bats...

"Meanwhile, deeper into the forest, the bat in question was actually a Golbat who was once known to Chaldea, was on the run, flying throughout the forest known as Subcon, desperate to escape his captor, The Snatcher, who is also supposedly responsible for making his trainer and all of Chaldea lose their memories of him in the first place."
___

"It received wounds on it's hands and stumbled back."

"One Gremloblin managed to get to Atalanta."
Jack: "Correct! Right?"
---
-She's been in more wars than she could have asked for now...-
---
Medea Lily: "I am good at cleaning and chores...!

-Said Golbat was having his hope... Lost, not helping the case that the Snatcher showed him that his former trainer is now in a relationship-
---
-Her biggest fear is seeing children hurt-

-...Which infurates her and in fact makes her more aggressive when fighting-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jack: "Correct! Right?"
---
-She's been in more wars than she could have asked for now...-
---
Medea Lily: "I am good at cleaning and chores...!

-Said Golbat was having his hope... Lost, not helping the case that the Snatcher showed him that his former trainer is now in a relationship-
---
-Her biggest fear is seeing children hurt-

-...Which infurates her and in fact makes her more aggressive when fighting-
(It's right!)
___

"She lost one close friend and in a technical sense lost another, though the original Tamamo's filled that void. Still...More battles are to come. Another one's happening in Basel right now. How much longer can they keep this up...?"
___

Marco: Same here, so I can help you clean the well!

Star: Guess I'm going after the bat solo, then!

"Mash is moving on in her life...without him...If she remembered him, would she even want him back...? Those doubts cloud his mind right now..."
___

"Needless to say, she utterly decimated the Gremloblin that used it's Evil Eye on her. "

"She's among Chaldea's fighters who's always had a soft spot for kids, so that only seems natural. Although, surely the thought of Heshima being killed had become another powerful fear for her, as well."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(It's right!)
___

"She lost one close friend and in a technical sense lost another, though the original Tamamo's filled that void. Still...More battles are to come. Another one's happening in Basel right now. How much longer can they keep this up...?"
___

Marco: Same here, so I can help you clean the well!

Star: Guess I'm going after the bat solo, then!

"Mash is moving on in her life...without him...If she remembered him, would she even want him back...? Those doubts cloud his mind right now..."
___

"Needless to say, she utterly decimated the Gremloblin that used it's Evil Eye on her. "

"She's among Chaldea's fighters who's always had a soft spot for kids, so that only seems natural. Although, surely the thought of Heshima being killed had become another powerful fear for her, as well."
Jack: "But I think I've been doing good so far"

-Pats the frog twins-
---
-She has no idea...-

-It's doubtful anyone else can answer too-
---
Medea Lily: "I know you can do it, but please be careful"

-Even before, he didn't feel like he was of much use for her...-
---
-He was also grouped amongst those fake kids, which had pissed her further, but not enough to go Berserker-
(Ok I’m sorry for intruding but how exactly does this work? Can other people join in or do we have to wait our turn?)
Technically, anyone is free to join in, there's just a lot of details due to how long we've been at this, so some history would be adequate to learn of first.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
"Just making the room brighter will actually make things worse. Shadows need light to be cast, after all. Although, a powerful heated projectile could still destroy them..."

___

No...

(Unless he's set up some elaborate trick...Then he must be speaking the truth...Damn it!)
___

"Nothing happens."

...The coast is clear!

"Then two winged Gremloblins appeared and roared at them, one even grabbed Jenny and prepared to use it's Evil Eye on her!"

"...Then the two Gremloblins were promptly frozen solid by Winter who quickly used Power Snow. Both Gremloblins looked simultaneously angry and distressed while trapped inside the blocks of ice."

Ingrid: "A voice?"
---
Palutena: "You are twisted..."
---
Weiss: "Good job, Winter!" :b:

Succubus Juri: "Huh? Shame..."
---
-The child seemingly getting more far-
---
Nanoha: "I'll call Hayate-chan too then!"
-why shame?-
---
Azura: No! I want to help!
---
Kanna: "And we'll get Miyu-san!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

No...

___

"Nothing happens."

...The coast is clear!

---
---
Yukari: "This has turned more interesting"
---
Keep speaking, it won't do anything to solve your current situation.
---
Mordred: "That little fox is cool" :p
-why shame?-
---
Azura: No! I want to help!
---
Kanna: "And we'll get Miyu-san!"
-She really wanted to see how it feels beating herself up- :p
---
-Run to her, then!-
---
Illya: "Just wait a moment here!"

Nanoha: "Okay..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
LMAO
---
-she tries, but then it stops because she's out of the world-
---
-because Second Magic, it really is just a moment :V-
-Meanwhile, Hinoka opened a door that led to the world of Conquest, allowing to see herself as the Queen of Hoshido-
---
-She couldn't help but shake-
---
Miyu: "Hello"

Nanoha: "Miyu-san~!" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What she thinks?-
---
-She looks at an older and more regal version of herself-
---
-Kamui entered a door where she saw herself as a guy- :p
---
-So she doesn't knows Nanoha either- :p
Hinoka: Why... Why did they?
---
LMAO
---
-Illya mentioned so much about her so many times that Miyu almost feels like she was there :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
After my longer absence again today, I think I'm going to gradually become more active earlier in the daytime again starting this week.

(Will make a second reply post shortly after this one.)

---
---
---
---
"They must investigate it..."
___

"Whispering" Now what do we do...?
___

"Standing proudly. One monster they glimpsed just scared her out of her wits, she ain't gonna let that happen again. :p"

You're right, she is! She sure knew how to get those mutants to chill!

"Unamused look"

...And she's also not a fan of puns, I take it... Anyway, I can still scout ahead for more traps and hazards like-

"Suddenly they saw a thick layer of mist ahead"

...that, apparently..."Flashlights activated, along with night-vision." Stay right here, I'll check this out. I'll be fine!

"Into the mist she goes."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jack: "But I think I've been doing good so far"

-Pats the frog twins-
---
-She has no idea...-

-It's doubtful anyone else can answer too-
---
Medea Lily: "I know you can do it, but please be careful"

-Even before, he didn't feel like he was of much use for her...-
---
-He was also grouped amongst those fake kids, which had pissed her further, but not enough to go Berserker-
"Who are too big to ride on her shoulders anymore."
___

"What if something happens to her other friends? What if she got trapped or captured again...?"
___

Star: Careful is my middle name!

Marco: ...Uh-huh. "Sarcasm"

Star: Okay, yeah, maybe now isn't the best time to treat things like another adventure...

"Mash would still want him back if she regained her memory of him, though, wouldn't she?"
___

"She's wise enough to avoid going that route."

"Speaking of Heshima, the real one just paralyzed another Gremloblin by biting it with Thunder Fang, in addition to injuring it with that same move."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
___

___

"Standing proudly. One monster they glimpsed just scared her out of her wits, she ain't gonna let that happen again. :p"

"Unamused look"

...And she's also not a fan of puns, I take it... Anyway, I can still scout ahead for more traps and hazards like-

...that, apparently..."Flashlights activated, along with night-vision." Stay right here, I'll check this out. I'll be fine!

Ingrid: "What kind of voices? What do they say?"
---
Palutena: -whispering back- "We have to find Zenith..."
---
Weiss: -after seeing Winter's pun reaction- "Well, I never thought I could love my Pokemon even more." :p

Yang: "I dunno. That was an ice pun, if you ask me." :p

Weiss: :glare:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hinoka: Why... Why did they?
---
LMAO
---
-Illya mentioned so much about her so many times that Miyu almost feels like she was there :V-
-A different outcome on the war...?-
---
-Unreplied-
---
Corrin: "...Are you me?"
---
Miyu: "So you're Nanoha..."

Nanoha: "Yes, it's weird to think you're a different Miyu..."
___

___

"Unamused look"

---
---
Weiss: -after seeing Winter's pun reaction- "Well, I never thought I could love my Pokemon even more." :p

Yukari: "Let's try to hear them..."
---
-Megatron is unleashing various beams-
---
Luka: "You think she'll come back in one piece?"

Heh, One Piece-inspired character saying "one piece"
"Who are too big to ride on her shoulders anymore."
___

"What if something happens to her other friends? What if she got trapped or captured again...?"
___

Star: Careful is my middle name!

Marco: ...Uh-huh. "Sarcasm"

Star: Okay, yeah, maybe now isn't the best time to treat things like another adventure...

"Mash would still want him back if she regained her memory of him, though, wouldn't she?"
___

"She's wise enough to avoid going that route."

"Speaking of Heshima, the real one just paralyzed another Gremloblin by biting it with Thunder Fang, in addition to injuring it with that same move."
-But she's just as affectionate-
---
-Tamamo and her friends...-
---
Medea Lily: "Good luck, everyone!"

-Definitely, alas, she's currently clueless-
---
-Aya was shaking seing an illusion of her father... But then she gets angered-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-A different outcome on the war...?-
---
-Unreplied-
---
Corrin: "...Are you me?"
---
Miyu: "So you're Nanoha..."

Nanoha: "Yes, it's weird to think you're a different Miyu..."
-perhaps...-
---
-what was it a reply for? I only had three things before you wrote four-
---
Kamui: "I... don't know..."
---
Kanna: "It's not a bad thing, right?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

Yukari: "Let's try to hear them..."
---
-Megatron is unleashing various beams-
---
Luka: "You think she'll come back in one piece?"

Heh, One Piece-inspired character saying "one piece"
"They're too far away to be make anything out. Maybe sneak further into the vents?"

"Also Ran and Chen's shadows soon sprung to life as well, each one respectively targeting the individuals they were cast from."
___

"Gaster was firing his blasters at the beams simply to counter them."

"Continues whispering" You go on ahead. I'll keep Megatron distracted. If anyone could communicate with Zenith or aid him right now, it's likely going to be another divinity...

"Though given Gaster's decades of experience with and PhDs in science, magic, engineering and mechanics, and that Zenith is a mechanical God, maybe Gaster would be of great help to Zentih, as well..."

___

"She was smiling brightly after hearing Weiss say that...Then Yang punned and that ruined her mood. :V"

Vulpix? (Seriously...?)

"Jenny's dealt with plenty of dangerous situations and turned out fine! ...That being said, regardless of the fact that she's a robot superhero, she can still be an impulsive teenager. So maybe her deciding to go into the mist alone so quickly was a noble, but not very wise move."

If literally any of Chaldea's past villains were here, they'd get a good chuckle out of the "one piece" joke. :p

-But she's just as affectionate-
---
-Tamamo and her friends...-
---
Medea Lily: "Good luck, everyone!"

-Definitely, alas, she's currently clueless-
---
-Aya was shaking seing an illusion of her father... But then she gets angered-
"Indeed! The more time they spent bonding with Jack, they sooner they knew who they wanted their trainer to be. They're glad to be her Pokemon."

"What does Jack think of their evolved forms?"
___

"And Peridot..."
___

Dipper: Thanks!

Marco: That settles it. Let's split up, gang!

"And she'll remain so unless The Snatcher can be defeated. Meanwhile Ratbat's doubts must've only gotten stronger as he reflected on the fact that he never got the chance to reach his final evolution while by her side before..."
___

"The Gremloblin is not afraid! And he'll soon come to regret not being afraid of her. :V"

Top Bottom