• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sure she did- :p

Yukari: "Was this made to disturb others?"
---
-And Mash as well, being effective at reflecting the traitorous robot's shots-
---
Mordred: "So we mut kick the *** of whoever did it"
"Surely it was meant to disturb Chaldea...whoever was responsible for it."

"No evidence of any Isis statues or paintings so far, though, thankfully. They did see yet more "art" featuring villains like Roa, Bision, Sephiroth and several others, though..."
___

Steven: We can hold this guy off! Stay behind our shields and go stop Megatron!

Haha! Message received!
___

Yeah, in hindsight, having something like that around really doesn't make any sense. And I was near-positive that trap door wasn't there before...But it doesn't make any logical sense! Who would have the crazy kind of magical power to completely transform an entire building? Not to mention the power to bring movie villains to life...
Ingrid: "No sign of me..." -proceeded to shred the Bison art with a Sunburst- "That's... odd..."
---
Link: -attempting to snipe them-

Wolf: -three words: ball and chain-
---
Yang: "That's a good question, Jenny..."

-In the having to evade thousands of shots department at least- :p
---
Monika: "Sorry dear..."

Mash: "..." -Judging-
-so yes :V-
---
Palu: "You two are so cute~!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Surely it was meant to disturb Chaldea...whoever was responsible for it."

"No evidence of any Isis statues or paintings so far, though, thankfully. They did see yet more "art" featuring villains like Roa, Bision, Sephiroth and several others, though..."
___

Steven: We can hold this guy off! Stay behind our shields and go stop Megatron!

Haha! Message received!
___

Yeah, in hindsight, having something like that around really doesn't make any sense. And I was near-positive that trap door wasn't there before...But it doesn't make any logical sense! Who would have the crazy kind of magical power to completely transform an entire building? Not to mention the power to bring movie villains to life...
Ingrid: "No sign of me..." -proceeded to shred the Bison art with a Sunburst- "That's... odd..."
---

---
Yukari: "Perhaps it's right at the end"
---
-Starscream used his jet mode to stay high in the air-
---
Mordred: "...It has to be that Merasmus guy"
-so yes :V-
---
Palu: "You two are so cute~!"
-Basically- :V
-Can't say the same for Abby and Kanna-
-Chen sees it as commonplace since she lives here and has fought under the same system-
---
Monika: "Thank you~" :3 -hugged the Shielder-
Marco: Brainstorming any ideas?

___

(Aw, sweet! Thanks!)

(Thank you, we'll gladly accept this delectable offer. Fireball already seems to be enjoying it more than even I likely will.)
___

Lapis: I...Don't know about that.

"Not really fond of the idea of just getting some partner through her looks alone, especially when she doesn't know what that kind of relationship would really be like. Plus, there's really no one around she thinks of that way. Depends on how the direction of the show's last season goes, maybe Lapidot would become a thing instead. :V"

"That being said, she may have developed unrealized feelings for Perseus, as well...before he perished along with many other Servants."
___

Claptrap: That one-liner fits the situation even more considering the Star Wars costume slash paint scheme I've done myself up with for Halloween tonight!

...S-So...Do any of you ladies like anime? O-Or...I don't know...Charades? :lol:
Medea: "I am..."
---
Jack: "Take as much as you'd like, please~"
---
Erika: "Aw, that's a shame..."

-Unsurprisingly-
---
-One just fired an arrow at them-

Cu: "So that's a no"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
---
---
"There's also some statues of Chaldea's really old foes like Zant and Mecha Sonic."

"And paintings of some of the more hostile Godzillas...including the Grimmzilla. Which itself is surrounded by statues of various Grimm types."
___

"Mettaton tried to dance kick Starscream."

"Gaster headed after Megatron."
___

Merasmus? I remember Elizabeth mentioning that name once....So he's supposed to be some kind of ghost with weird magic powers? ..Yeah, all this definitely falls under the "weird magic" category.

Medea: "I am..."
---
Jack: "Take as much as you'd like, please~"
---
Erika: "Aw, that's a shame..."

-Unsurprisingly-
---
-One just fired an arrow at them-

Cu: "So that's a no"
Mabel: Whaddya got?

___

"Do they cut individual slices for the fiery horses or do they just let them 'nom right off of the cake from the start? :p"
___

Lapis: I guess it's just not something I'm thinking about right now...

"I considered Lapis having feelings for him for quite a while, but she also never fully understood those feelings, nor did she reveal them to anyone."

___

"Rockruff growled at them."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
"There's also some statues of Chaldea's really old foes like Zant and Mecha Sonic."

"And paintings of some of the more hostile Godzillas...including the Grimmzilla. Which itself is surrounded by statues of various Grimm types."
___

___

Merasmus? I remember Elizabeth mentioning that name once....So he's supposed to be some kind of ghost with weird magic powers? ..Yeah, all this definitely falls under the "weird magic" category.
Ingrid: "It has to have been someone who was observing Chaldea during its entire life..."
---
-Queen Medusa, in giant form, punched Starscream-

-Palutena and Kamui went for Megatron too-
---
Yang: "Why didn't I think of him?" :facepalm:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-During the whole ordeal with Chaldea trapped by Merasmus's spell, Link was amongst those who tried to open various doors to see the solution-

-And after opening a door, he saw what looked like a peaceful house in Tarrey Town, where the house's occupant stared at him, then tackled him down and hugged him before he could react-

???: "Daddy! You're visiting!"

-Link saw who the person was, and was stunned she resembled him, if he was a woman-

???: "Oooh, if I knew you would visit, I would have made sure to clean the house! Also, are you alone? Or my mommies with you? I can't wait to show Mommy Kiyo this new cooking recipe I did! Oh, I found some painting tools for Mommy Osakabe too, and of course, couldn't forget who birthed me, so I have some talismans that could interest Mommy Tama" :p "But anyway, wanna see this new technique I discovered? With it I can kill Lynels in one hit!"

-Amongst the doors made by Merasmus, some alternate futures were around, like this one- :p
-Abby probably can too with her tentacles and Lovecraftian abilities :V-
---
Palu: "Awwwww~"
-That is true as well, lol-
---
Mash: "Now I feel better" :p
Isis: "It has to have been someone who was observing Chaldea during its entire life..."
---

---

___

___

Isis :V
Yukari: "With an obvious purpose..."
---
-Starscream evading Metatton is what led him to be punched by Medusa-

-There are less Decepticons to block the road for those three-
---
Mordred: "He bothers us every year..."
"Do they cut individual slices for the fiery horses or do they just let them 'nom right off of the cake from the start? :p"
___

Lapis: I guess it's just not something I'm thinking about right now...

"I considered Lapis having feelings for him for quite a while, but she also never fully understood those feelings, nor did she reveal them to anyone."

___

"Rockruff growled at them."
Medea Lily: "N-Nothing, sorry..."
---
Erika: "That's a shame..."

-They were complicated...-
---
-The fake Snow White sang to make any nearby animal deranged and force them to attack the group-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-During the whole ordeal with Chaldea trapped by Merasmus's spell, Link was amongst those who tried to open various doors to see the solution-

-And after opening a door, he saw what looked like a peaceful house in Tarrey Town, where the house's occupant stared at him, then tackled him down and hugged him before he could react-

-Link saw who the person was, and was stunned she resembled him, if he was a woman-

???: "Oooh, if I knew you would visit, I would have made sure to clean the house! Also, are you alone? Or my mommies with you? I can't wait to show Mommy Kiyo this new cooking recipe I did! Oh, I found some painting tools for Mommy Osakabe too, and of course, couldn't forget who birthed me, so I have some talismans that could interest Mommy Tama" :p "But anyway, wanna see this new technique I discovered? With it I can kill Lynels in one hit!"

-Amongst the doors made by Merasmus, some alternate futures were around, like this one- :p
-Link would need a lot of theraphy :V-

-That is true as well, lol-
---
Mash: "Now I feel better" :p
-though because tentacles, she might draw more inspiration from Flowey than a Touhou :V-
---
-cute!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Link would need a lot of theraphy :V-

-though because tentacles, she might draw more inspiration from Flowey than a Touhou :V-
---
-cute!-
???: "..." -Blinks- "Daddy? You okay?"

-Understatement- :V
---
-Still pretty badass though- :p
---
-Anyone near thinks so-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Isis: "It has to have been someone who was observing Chaldea during its entire life..."
---

---

---

---
-
"Big oof..."

___

"Isis escaped and swapped places with Ingrid?" :V

"So someone like Merasmus...Right? He didn't show up until the first battle against Bill, though..."

"Also, now some of the statues of their enemies are gone."
___

"Steven used his jumping powers to leap at Starscream before summoning a spiked-bubble shield around himself, intending to ram him."

Onward! Zenith lies ahead. Megatron can't be far from here!
___

Crikey, that's gotta be annoying...If he's in control of this fortress, then I guess we have no choice but to see where this path takes us.

"They'll run into some of their friends soon, who have also had to put up with Merasmus' meddling."

-

Medea Lily: "N-Nothing, sorry..."
---
Erika: "That's a shame..."

-They were complicated...-
---
-The fake Snow White sang to make any nearby animal deranged and force them to attack the group-
Rapidash and Ponyta went unrepled.

___

Star: Why don't we just go back there and check to see if anyone's in danger?
___

Lapis: ...There might've been this one guy I liked...But never mind that. That's not important right now.
___

"Dive-bombing blue birds :V"

"Does the singing affect Pokemon?"

"Also, Alphys opens another door. All it has is a lady playing a violin."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-??? should probably notice how much younger Link looks :V-
---
-YEP-
---
-totally :p-
???: "Actually, you look younger Daddy... Did you get in the Shrine of Resurrection again?"
---
Chen: "The Hakurei maiden always gets to solve any new incident!"

Reimu: "Wish there was some payment"
---
-Even the goddess-
Rapidash and Ponyta went unrepled.

___

Star: Why don't we just go back there and check to see if anyone's in danger?
___

Lapis: ...There might've been this one guy I liked...But never mind that. That's not important right now.
___

"Dive-bombing blue birds :V"

"Does the singing affect Pokemon?"

"Also, Alphys opens another door. All it has is a lady playing a violin."
Jack: "You guys deserve it after being apart from long!"
---
Medea Lily: "Yeah, that sounds like the best..."
---
Erika: "Who was it?"
---
-I think it does- :p

-Oh-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
?

Jack: "You guys deserve it after being apart from long!"
---
Medea Lily: "Yeah, that sounds like the best..."
---
Erika: "Who was it?"
---
-I think it does- :p

-Oh-
(A cake we can share!)

(I'll view it as less of a celebratory cake for winning the race, and more of a celebratory cake for our reunion.)

"They start nomming on the cake."
___

Star: Then it's settled! I'll lead. Who's going with me?
___

Lapis: "Doesn't say anything for a solid seven seconds."

"Sounds like it's personal enough that she'd rather not say."
___

"Heshima and Rockruff go feral, then..."

(What's this-?! Not again!) "Growling in an uncontrollable rage"

"Any others react to it?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

"So someone like Merasmus...Right? He didn't show up until the first battle against Bill, though..."

___

"Steven used his jumping powers to leap at Starscream before summoning a spiked-bubble shield around himself, intending to ram him."

___

Crikey, that's gotta be annoying...If he's in control of this fortress, then I guess we have no choice but to see where this path takes us.

"They'll run into some of their friends soon, who have also had to put up with Merasmus' meddling."
FIXED

Ingrid: "Take it down, obviously..."
---
-YAY TO BOTH~!-

Kamui: "Hopefully, we aren't too late."
---
Yang: "On Ruby's birthday too..."

???: "Actually, you look younger Daddy... Did you get in the Shrine of Resurrection again?"
---
Chen: "The Hakurei maiden always gets to solve any new incident!"

Reimu: "Wish there was some payment"
---
-Even the goddess-
Link: "... Who are you?"
---
Kanna: "The fact that you're keeping your world safe isn't enough?"
---
-YES-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

FIXED

---
-YAY TO BOTH~!-

---
Yukari: "Some have disappeared..."
---
-Starscream turned bac to robot mode, intending to catch Steven-

-The skeleton, dragon and goddess feel the ground shake, Rumble being responsible-

Rumble: "You still have to pass through Soundwave and me!"
---
Luka: "Welp, at least it ain't boring"
(A cake we can share!)

(I'll view it as less of a celebratory cake for winning the race, and more of a celebratory cake for our reunion.)

"They start nomming on the cake."
___

Star: Then it's settled! I'll lead. Who's going with me?
___

Lapis: "Doesn't say anything for a solid seven seconds."

"Sounds like it's personal enough that she'd rather not say."
___

"Heshima and Rockruff go feral, then..."

(What's this-?! Not again!) "Growling in an uncontrollable rage"

"Any others react to it?"
-It tastes so, so good...-
---
Medea Lily: "Wait for me!"
---
Erika: "...Sorry"
---
Cu: "Calm down, buddy!"

Atalanta: "Heshima, no!"

-As well as the princesses sending distorted versions of their animal friends to attack-
Link: "... Who are you?"
---
Kanna: "The fact that you're keeping your world safe isn't enough?"
---
-YES-
???: "I'm Linkle? Your kid? You had me with Tamamo no Mae and raised me alond my other two mommies Osakabehime and Kiyohime?"
---
Reimu: "I need to eat too!"
---
-Even the evil goddesses?- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
???: "I'm Linkle? Your kid? You had me with Tamamo no Mae and raised me alond my other two mommies Osakabehime and Kiyohime?"
---
Reimu: "I need to eat too!"
---
-Even the evil goddesses?- :p
Link: "Wait WHAT?!"
---
Kanna: "Why not just ask for things you want then rather than money? You could focus more on your job that way because you skip the part where you have to leave the shrine to spend money."
---
-yes :V-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Link: "Wait WHAT?!"
---
Kanna: "Why not just ask for things you want then rather than money? You could focus more on your job that way because you skip the part where you have to leave the shrine to spend money."
---
-yes :V-
Linkle: "Yeah, don't you remember?"
---
Reimu: "Humans don't like how I relate myself to yokai..."
---
Merlin: -To KI!Medusa- "Really?" :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Link: "... No?"
---
Kanna: "And yet they give you money?" :confused:
---
Queendusa: "Shut up." :glare:
Linkle: "Oh no, I must help you, Daddy! Where are my Mommies?"

-As little as he understands, the fact this woman is implying she was raised by Kiyohime and Osakabehime along Tamamo is terrifying-

-...Or that he's somehow in a relationship with all three-
---
Reimu: "They barely give me, it's so annoying"

Marisa: "Maybe you should do like me"

Reimu: "Hey, I'm not stealing, I'm not going to jail!"
---
Merlin: "I won't" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Linkle: "Oh no, I must help you, Daddy! Where are my Mommies?"

-As little as he understands, the fact this woman is implying she was raised by Kiyohime and Osakabehime along Tamamo is terrifying-

-...Or that he's somehow in a relationship with all three-
---
Reimu: "They barely give me, it's so annoying"

Marisa: "Maybe you should do like me"

Reimu: "Hey, I'm not stealing, I'm not going to jail!"
---
Merlin: "I won't" :p
Link: :c How do I get out?!
---
Kanna: "Stealing is wrong!"
---
KEK

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Link: :cHow do I get out?!
---
Kanna: "Stealing is wrong!"
---
KEK
Linkle: "Let's go find them, Daddy!" -Takes his wrist and runs-
---
Reimu: "... I guess"

Illya: She just doesn't does it to not be arrested, eh?
---
Merlin: -To Viridi- "So they're cute, huh?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
FIXED

---
-YAY TO BOTH~!-

---
---

-The skeleton, dragon and goddess feel the ground shake, Rumble being responsible-

---
"And then ambush them as powerful stone golems, taking the same appearance as the villains they were modeled after!"
___

"He succeeded."

Steven: Uh oh...

Hmm! We've faced worse than the likes of you. I may be a man of science, but I'm a man with decades of experience in magecraft and combat, too. And if you've concluded that you're going to take this planet for yourselves so long as I remain here...Then you've made the wrong calculations.

"Gaster Blasters summoned, as a wall formed from thousands of wingding-shaped magical projectiles rose up behind him."

___

"Yang is surely not happy that her sister's birthday had to be interrupted by that wizard..."

"Speaking of, Ruby is still with them, right? I don't think she acted at all when Jason and Vader attacked lol"

Not boring at all. For once I'm going to get to a fight a new and unpredictable villain...Actually, that's probably a bad thing, now that I've heard myself say that out loud.

-It tastes so, so good...-
---
Medea Lily: "Wait for me!"
---
Erika: "...Sorry"
---
Cu: "Calm down, buddy!"

Atalanta: "Heshima, no!"

-As well as the princesses sending distorted versions of their animal friends to attack-
"The cake would be finished soon."

___

"She waits before leading them back."

"Marco, Dipper and Mabel are in on it as well."

Star: Here we are...seems a little too quiet...
___

Lapis: I-It's fine. I'm fine.
___

"His glowing red eyes indicated he wasn't himself anymore...same goes for Rockruff, as the large feline and smaller canine both barred their teeth at their trainers and their friends."

Claptrap: Welp! Those women have just hit the point of no return! Time to kill! "Pulls out a shotgun loaded with bullets laced with a a material that can enable the bullets to electrocute the enemy, and fires it at the nearest "Princess" in sight."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
"And then ambush them as powerful stone golems, taking the same appearance as the villains they were modeled after!"
___

"He succeeded."

Hmm! We've faced worse than the likes of you. I may be a man of science, but I'm a man with decades of experience in magecraft and combat, too. And if you've concluded that you're going to take this planet for yourselves so long as I remain here...Then you've made the wrong calculations.

"Gaster Blasters summoned, as a wall formed from thousands of wingding-shaped magical projectiles rose up behind him."

___

"Yang is surely not happy that her sister's birthday had to be interrupted by that wizard..."

"Speaking of, Ruby is still with them, right? I don't think she acted at all when Jason and Vader attacked lol"

Not boring at all. For once I'm going to get to a fight a new and unpredictable villain...Actually, that's probably a bad thing, now that I've heard myself say that out loud.
Ingrid: "Oh great, pointlss fighting..." :rolleyes:
---
Palutena: "I won't hold back." -her halo shows up-

Kamui: "We will take back our home!"
---
Yeah... I completely forgot Ruby lmao... let's assume she's with the Pines getting more sweets? :lol:

Yang: "I mean, I totally get what you're thinking, girl. I like me a good challenge too." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Sheikah warp!-
---
-seems like it-
---
Viridi: -summons Cragalanche on top of him, crushing the magus-
Linkle: "Ah? Daddy?"
---
Illya: I see why the citizens dont't like her...
---
-In exchange Fou literally threw Fou to her face- :V
"The cake would be finished soon."

___

"She waits before leading them back."

"Marco, Dipper and Mabel are in on it as well."

Star: Here we are...seems a little too quiet...
___

Lapis: I-It's fine. I'm fine.
___

"His glowing red eyes indicated he wasn't himself anymore...same goes for Rockruff, as the large feline and smaller canine both barred their teeth at their trainers and their friends."

Claptrap: Welp! Those women have just hit the point of no return! Time to kill! "Pulls out a shotgun laced with bullets that can electrocute the enemy, and fires it at the nearest "Princess" in sight."
-Jack and Semiramis also having their own-
---
Medea Lily: "We must stay together..."
---
Erika: "You sure?"
---
-Poor Merida- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Jack and Semiramis also having their own-
---
Medea Lily: "We must stay together..."
---
Erika: "You sure?"
---
-Poor Merida- :p
"Mothers and their kids sharing a cake. :p"
___

Marco: Strength in numbers!

Star: Alright! In case of any danger, we enter on the count of three...two...ONE!

"Kicks down the door."

Marco: ...Was that necessary?

Star: Not really, but it was fun.
___

Lapis: Yeah, I am.
___

Claptrap: "Reloads for another shot at them."

"Doesn't yet stop the two corrupted Pokemon from attacking them though."

"Would be profusely apologizing if he had any control over himself at all. Unlike when Bombshell put a device on him, Heshima wasn't even aware of his actions, he can't even speak to her. His personality has been locked away. He's been reduced to a borderline mindless beast with nothing but his purest feral instincts remaining. And the singing compels him to only attack Chaldeans.."

"The same thing happened to Rockruff. He's a pup who really doesn't want to hurt his master, but now this force takes his whole mind and will away and compels him to attack anyone the "Princess" commands him to."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

"He succeeded."

___

---

---
Yeah... I completely forgot Ruby lmao... let's assume she's with the Pines getting more sweets? :lol:

Yang: "I mean, I totally get what you're thinking, girl. I like me a good challenge too." :p
-Yukari fires blasts at them-
---
-Various small robots attack them, all as strong as bigger Decepticons, if not more-
---
Mordred: "Hell yeah! Let's do that!"
-she'd eventually meet the actual Link of her world again :V-
---
Kanna: I wonder if we can help...
---
Fou threw himself? :V
Linkle: "Daddy!" -Threw herself at him-
---
-In what way?-
---
-Merlin thre him, Fou would be happy to see him in pain- :V
"Mothers and their kids sharing a cake. :p"
___

Marco: Strength in numbers!

Star: Alright! In case of any danger, we enter on the count of three...two...ONE!

"Kicks down the door."

Marco: ...Was that necessary?

Star: Not really, but it was fun.
___

Lapis: Yeah, I am.
___

Claptrap: "Reloads for another shot at them."

"Doesn't yet stop the two corrupted Pokemon from attacking them though."

"Would be profusely apologizing if he had any control over himself at all. Unlike when Bombshell put a device on him, Heshima wasn't even aware of his actions, he can't even speak to her. His personality has been locked away. He's been reduced to a borderline mindless beast with nothing but his purest feral instincts remaining. And the singing compels him to only attack Chaldeans.."

"The same thing happened to Rockruff. He's a pup who really doesn't want to hurt his master, but now this force takes his whole mind and will away and compels him to attack anyone the "Princess" commands him to."
-What a nice sight~-
---
Medea Lily: "We'll repair that later..."
---
Erika: "Oh well..."
---
-Cu threw his spear at Snow White in an effort to shut her up, but was protected by Pocahontas being an airbender-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Linkle: "Daddy!" -Threw herself at him-
---
-In what way?-
---
-Merlin thre him, Fou would be happy to see him in pain- :V
-and then we leave this universe because it doesn't matter anymore :V-
---
-she not sure, but she so pure she thinks it can be done :V-
---
-which is why she didn't attack Viridi and instead laughed along with her over how he got crushed by a boulder :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---

---
-Various small robots attack them, all as strong as bigger Decepticons, if not more-
---
-
"Only tiny chunks of stone are falling off as they rush forward, even possessing most of the attacks the originals had."
___

"Got hit, but recovered without questioning their strength"

You can't surprise me that easily. "BLASTS THE ROBOTS WITH SOUL-DESTROYING LASERS"
___

That works lol. That said, the Pines are returning to the base to investigate right now, alongside Medea Lily, Star and Marco. So there's that.

I like a challenge.. And delivering justice! Buuuuuuut there's a fine line between the kind of villain who'd be challenging opponent, and the kind of villain that could turn me into scrap without lifting a finger. "Thinking back to some of the more serious and unexpectedly powerful villains she's fought like Armagedroid and Gigawatt." Can any of you offer any insight on this wizard guy's weaknesses?

"Oh look, Weiss and Winter were nearby, the former trying to find a path through this incredibly dark area...a dark area that seemingly had no end."

-
-What a nice sight~-
---
Medea Lily: "We'll repair that later..."
---
Erika: "Oh well..."
---
-Cu threw his spear at Snow White in an effort to shut her up, but was protected by Pocahontas being an airbender-
"Small wonder why they all get along so well. :p"
___

"The whole place is dark...though they do walk into a hallway that Rin and Sakura were previously in."

Marco: Was this hallway always here...?

Dipper: No way, I've been here enough to know this place like the back of my hand. Something is definitely up, here...

Marco: Stick together, guys-AGH! HEY!

Star: Marco!

"Ran after him...But there's no sign of him in the darkness."

Dipper: What the heck took him?!

Star: Dunno, but I'm gonna blast it with magic when I see it!

"Then they see what looks like a pair of glowing green eyes staring at them from a barely illuminated chandelier, the shape the eyes belong to being shrouded by the darkness and indistinguishable..."
___

Lapis: Anyway...Are you still enjoying the flight? Or do you wanna go back down?
___

"Claptrap was still shooting shock shotgun blasts."

"Undyne threw several water spears at Snow White."

"Rockruff tried to Bite Cu!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and then we leave this universe because it doesn't matter anymore :V-
---
-she not sure, but she so pure she thinks it can be done :V-
---
-which is why she didn't attack Viridi and instead laughed along with her over how he got crushed by a boulder :V-
-Blake would see a futute version of herself and her team as succubi-

-She immediately closed the door-

-But it was better than the next door she saw where they looked like Salem-
---
-How cute, that she always be-
---
-But there was still an impact on her face using hi,- :V
"Small wonder why they all get along so well. :p"
___

"The whole place is dark...though they do walk into a hallway that Rin and Sakura were previously in."

Marco: Was this hallway always here...?

Dipper: No way, I've been here enough to know this place like the back of my hand. Something is definitely up, here...

Marco: Stick together, guys-AGH! HEY!

Star: Marco!

"Ran after him...But there's no sign of him in the darkness."

Dipper: What the heck took him?!

Star: Dunno, but I'm gonna blast it with magic when I see it!

"Then they see what looks like a pair of glowing green eyes staring at them from a barely illuminated chandelier, the shape the eyes belong to being shrouded by the darkness and indistinguishable..."
___

Lapis: Anyway...Are you still enjoying the flight? Or do you wanna go back down?
___

"Claptrap was still shooting shock shotgun blasts."

"Undyne threw several water spears at Snow White."

"Rockruff tried to Bite Cu!"
-Indeed- :p
---
Medea Lily: -Points wand!-
---
Erika: "I still love it!"
---
-Cinderella made it so various mice threw themselves at Undyne, while Pochahontas kept reflecting the spears-

Cu: "Hey, buddy!" -Catches him-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed- :p
---
Medea Lily: -Points wand!-
---
Erika: "I still love it!"
---
-Cinderella made it so various mice threw themselves at Undyne, while Pochahontas kept reflecting the spears-

Cu: "Hey, buddy!" -Catches him-
"By now the horses have finished their cake."
___

"Then a mining helmet was lit to reveal the figure as familiar friend who then promptly glomped Mabel."

MAAAAAAABEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL!

Mabel: Ah! Wait, Webby?!
___

Lapis: Want to see anywhere else from up here, then?
___

"Scratches on her face as the mice attack. The targets are too small for her to fight the way she usually does. :V"

Get these things off of me!

"Alphys was trying to help shake them off."

"The Rockruff was growling and thrashing in Cu's arms."

"Meanwhile, the Luxray was growling at Atalanta..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
"Only tiny chunks of stone are falling off as they rush forward, even possessing most of the attacks the originals had."
___

You can't surprise me that easily. "BLASTS THE ROBOTS WITH SOUL-DESTROYING LASERS"
___

That works lol. That said, the Pines are returning to the base to investigate right now, alongside Medea Lily, Star and Marco. So there's that.

I like a challenge.. And delivering justice! Buuuuuuut there's a fine line between the kind of villain who'd be challenging opponent, and the kind of villain that could turn me into scrap without lifting a finger. "Thinking back to some of the more serious and unexpectedly powerful villains she's fought like Armagedroid and Gigawatt." Can any of you offer any insight on this wizard guy's weaknesses?

"Oh look, Weiss and Winter were nearby, the former trying to find a path through this incredibly dark area...a dark area that seemingly had no end."
-Ingrid helped Yukari, shooting powerful blasts of sun-like energy-
---
Kamui: -COUNTER SURGE-

Palutena: -shot several blasts quickly, almost putting a Touhou impression-
---
Yang: "He barks more than he bites." :V

-Blake would see a futute version of herself and her team as succubi-

-She immediately closed the door-

-But it was better than the next door she saw where they looked like Salem-
---
-How cute, that she always be-
---
-But there was still an impact on her face using hi,- :V
-she shuddered-
---
-indoodley-deed-
---
-of course- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

---

---
Yukari: "These are annoying...!"
---
-Nevertheless to say, they're not doing so good- :V
---
Mordred: "...I dunno, usually Ryougi dealt with him"

Shiki: -Was too busy sleeping in her bedroom-
"By now the horses have finished their cake."
___

"Then a mining helmet was lit to reveal the figure as familiar friend who then promptly glomped Mabel."

MAAAAAAABEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL!

Mabel: Ah! Wait, Webby?!
___

Lapis: Want to see anywhere else from up here, then?
___

"Scratches on her face as the mice attack. The targets are too small for her to fight the way she usually does. :V"

Get these things off of me!

"Alphys was trying to help shake them off."

"The Rockruff was growling and thrashing in Cu's arms."

"Meanwhile, the Luxray was growling at Atalanta..."
-And so had the two Assassins-
---
Medea Lily: "The Disney duck?"
---
Erika: "Sure thing!"
---
Atalanta: "Heshima, please, I know you're there inside..."

-Rin and Sakura were tired of this and were more than ready to attempt to use their Noble Phantasms-

Rin: "Here we go, Maanna! Gate open!... Fufu, think of it as an honor. This is my full throttle...!

Be crushed to pieces, An Gal Tā Kigal Shē!!

Sakura: “Please feel it. This is my wave of love that will reach the heavens!

Trishula Shakti!"

-she shuddered-
---
-indoodley-deed-
---
-of course- :V
-Who looked back at her-
---
-But that makes her cute- :V
---
Fou: "(Merlin you son of a *****************!!!!!!!)" -He cried when thrown-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

-And so had the two Assassins-
---
Medea Lily: "The Disney duck?"
---
Erika: "Sure thing!"
---
Atalanta: "Heshima, please, I know you're there inside..."

-Rin and Sakura were tired of this and were more than ready to attempt to use their Noble Phantasms-

Rin: "Here we go, Maanna! Gate open!... Fufu, think of it as an honor. This is my full throttle...!

Be crushed to pieces, An Gal Tā Kigal Shē!!

Sakura: “Please feel it. This is my wave of love that will reach the heavens!

Trishula Shakti!"

(That cake was great!)

(I agree.)
___

The one and only!

Mabel: It's really you! And not a monster or a py!

Ha! I'm not a fake me spy! Or...am I? Oh gosh, what if I'm not really me?!

Star: Oh yeah. That's definitely Webby.

Whew! That's a relief.

Dipper: How'd you get back here-Waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiit...Halloween night...magical stuff happening at Chalde's base...The Disney Ducks are back...This has gotta be the work of Merasmus again.

Ooh, we better tell Huey you guys are here! I dewn't know who Merasmus is, but he can't be all that bad if he allowed us to see you guys again! Then again, we've spent the last hour here trying to fight off from some horrible abominations that seem unkillable...

Only the four of us went through this time, though. None of the others have shown up yet...Which is really concerning to me.

No matter! With our combined skills and knowledge, we can easily overcome whatever evil is threatening this place!
___

"Where, though?"
___

"Still feral, but surely she can reach him..."

Claptrap: That oughta take of those false princesses!

"Does it?"

---

---
---
---

"They're very slowly falling apart...But not giving up."

"A Wizzro statue grabbed them."
___

"Then summons several of his wingding projectiles straight from the wall right after the main Decepticons in their way in a true Bullet-hell fashion."
___

"Jenny still won't expect the sheer amplitude of Merasmus' shouting and screaming until she hears it for herself. :V"

"Good thing for Shiki that she's sleeping through all of this. She's dealt with Merasmus' shenanigans for way too long by now. :V"

"They see Weiss?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Who looked back at her-
---
-But that makes her cute- :V
---
Fou: "(Merlin you son of a *****************!!!!!!!)" -He cried when thrown-
-Blake ran away-
---
-YES-

-Illya and Abby found this cute?-
---
LMAO

---
---

___

"Then summons several of his wingding projectiles straight from the wall right after the main Decepticons in their way in a true Bullet-hell fashion."
___

"Jenny still won't expect the sheer amplitude of Merasmus' shouting and screaming until she hears it for herself. :V"

"Good thing for Shiki that she's sleeping through all of this. She's dealt with Merasmus' shenanigans for way too long by now. :V"

"They see Weiss?"
Ingrid: "We can break through." -uses the sun-like energy used for projectiles to instead enhance her hands, then attempts to break Wizzro's... whatever is grabbing her with them-
---
-much like Palutena-

-the team-up leads to something as crazy as Sans & Yukari :V-
---
-what was Weiss doing?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(That cake was great!)

(I agree.)
___

The one and only!

Mabel: It's really you! And not a monster or a py!

Ha! I'm not a fake me spy! Or...am I? Oh gosh, what if I'm not really me?!

Star: Oh yeah. That's definitely Webby.

Whew! That's a relief.

Dipper: How'd you get back here-Waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiit...Halloween night...magical stuff happening at Chalde's base...The Disney Ducks are back...This has gotta be the work of Merasmus again.

Ooh, we better tell Huey you guys are here! I dewn't know who Merasmus is, but he can't be all that bad if he allowed us to see you guys again! Then again, we've spent the last hour here trying to fight off from some horrible abominations that seem unkillable...

Only the four of us went through this time, though. None of the others have shown up yet...Which is really concerning to me.

No matter! With our combined skills and knowledge, we can easily overcome whatever evil is threatening this place!
___

"Where, though?"
___

"Still feral, but surely she can reach him..."

Claptrap: That oughta take of those false princesses!

"Does it?"
Semiramis: "You're welcome, I endorsed it" :p
---
Medea Lily: "Okay, but we've been stuck here for long..."
---
-Some close enough mountains-
---
-By the looks of it, yes...-

-Then they heard Rapunzel's singing- :p

-Artoria and Aya open more doors!-
-Blake ran away-
---
-YES-

-Illya and Abby found this cute?-
---
LMAO
-Meanwhile Camilla opened various doors that led to alternate futures as well-

-Somehow, in all of them, she was a succubus-
---
-And Azura did the same, finding herself somehow in a threeway relationship with Shirou and Kamui on every door she opened...-
---
-They internally squealing-

Chen: "Trust me, this isn't the worst she's done"
---
-And clashed with her face- :p

___

___

"They see Weiss?"
Ingrid: "We can break through." -uses the sun-like energy used for projectiles to instead enhance her hands, then attempts to break Wizzro's... whatever is grabbing her with them-
---
-much like Palutena-

-the team-up leads to something as crazy as Sans & Yukari :V-
---
-what was Weiss doing?-
Yukari: "Not even the first and grabbing me?" :V -attacked the Wizzro too-
---
-That sounds so scary...-

-But yeah, now the way yo Megatron is fully clean-
---
-Weiss through a door happened to see a world where Kamui and Azura were magical girls, but not just that, she was there, Rin was her best friend... And somehow she's engaged to Shirou being somehow very happy with him-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Meanwhile Camilla opened various doors that led to alternate futures as well-

-Somehow, in all of them, she was a succubus-
---
-And Azura did the same, finding herself somehow in a threeway relationship with Shirou and Kamui on every door she opened...-
---
-They internally squealing-

Chen: "Trust me, this isn't the worst she's done"
---
-And clashed with her face- :p
Camilla: "...What?"
---
-well, almost every door :V-
---
Kanna: "It isn't?" :urg:
---
-YEE-

-but then they laughed at Merlin, so all is good :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "...What?"
---
-well, almost every door :V-
---
Kanna: "It isn't?" :urg:
---
-YEE-

-but then they laughed at Merlin, so all is good :V-
Succubus Camilla: "Hello, dear~"

Another succubus Camilla: "Oh my, what a time~"

Puppet fighter Camila: "Don't ask how I ended in our dear sister, but I still love it~"

Goddess of Lust Camilla: "Quite the crossover we have here~"
---
-All but one where she was a magical girl and with Laslow-
---
Reimu: "Don't give me bad rep!"
---
-Yeah, on the least, lol- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Succubus Camilla: "Hello, dear~"

Another succubus Camilla: "Oh my, what a time~"

Puppet fighter Camila: "Don't ask how I ended in our dear sister, but I still love it~"

Goddess of Lust Camilla: "Quite the crossover we have here~"
---
-All but one where she was a magical girl and with Laslow-
---
Reimu: "Don't give me bad rep!"
---
-Yeah, on the least, lol- :V
Camilla: -traumatized-
---
Azura: "Laslow? Of all people?"
---
-you do it yourself, Reimu :V-
---
-yep- V:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: -traumatized-
---
Azura: "Laslow? Of all people?"
---
-you do it yourself, Reimu :V-
---
-yep- V:
Succubus Camilla: "Don't you wanna join us, dear~?"
---
Prisma Azura: "...What? He's a sweet and loyal man, no matter how much of a flirt he is" -Unfazed by another version of herself suddenly there-
---
Illya: "This reminds me, there's another world I want to visit..."
---
Fou: "(Good we can agree on this)" :p

Top Bottom