• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hot Spring Hinoka: "...It's so difficult to keep it on with all the turmoil, huh?"
---
Legendary Azura: "I am not going to act like your suffering will all stop because of them, but even so, I am sure they have you a reason to keep on"
---
Adrift Kamui: "Hope you enjoy it, other me" :)
---
Hayate: "They do look like nice people"

Nanoha: "They are! Though I just met Kanna-chan and Abby-chan here"
Hinoka: "Yeah..."
---
Azura: "... You're right..."
---
Kamui: "I'm sure I will."
---
Kanna: -giggling, tail waggling-

-Gapping it is- :p
---
-He replied with just another blast-

-He's shot by a bird-like small robot-
---
Mordred: "...Yeah, that's a lot, but hey, it backfiring on the guy? Priceless" :p

Luka: "Alright, now we must find him"

Honestly a shame that the Power Rangers season that adapted Gokaiger is a disgrace to the legacy of both series.
"Only one problem with that: Chaldea killed him the last two times he pulled something like this. It didn't stick. :V"

"And once they're gapped into the room...they found he'd already left it. King Boo's gone, too."
___

"He turned to face his attacker."
___

He does not need to be alive whatsoever. So, for once, I offer no mercy to one of our enemies. Do your worst. "Actually smirked after saying that. He's completely fed up with Merasmus's nonsense by now"

There's a time for compassion and understanding. And this isn't it. :smirk:

"Agrees with everyone else, pretty much"

Okay, so we all agree to beat up Merasmus and kick his butt straight outta here! That still doesn't fully explain the skeletons you were just with, though. The ones that just literally disappeared into mist.

...Alright, it's very important that you know what's going, since this courtyard seems to be the only path we can take out of here... You know how I mentioned that some of the beings from other dimensions who've slipped into ours are actually benevolent or neutral? What you just witnessed relates to that.

So they weren't alternate yous, then...

Not at all. Allow me to elaborate on the cause of their appearance, first and foremost..."He reveals to them what seems to be a custom, advanced Pokedex that was surely constructed by himself" Ever since I came across the earliest Pokemon members of this organization, I found myself fascinated with Pokemon. A wide, intelligent, sapient variety of animal-like species possessing fantastic powers that can form bonds with other intelligent beings, intelligent beings who function as a team in combat. I had always been intrigued, but my interest only grew as time went on during my life with Chaldea. After the Ultra Beast attack that brought Lusamine into Basel was stopped, I began to take Pokemon more seriously than ever before, and with the ever increasing number of Pokemon joining our ranks, I decided in was for the best that I begin conducting research on them myself...And that is precisely what I went on to do...

There does exist plenty of information on them out there on the Internet, I'm well aware. But finding information on these so-called "Legendary" Pokemon, I hear they're called,, has proven more tricky. This is likely because many of them are all-powerful beings, singular individuals who either live in other worlds, or travel between dimensions at their leisure. There's surprisingly a large number of Legendary category Pokemon. Mew, Zapados, Moltres, Articuno, Ho-Oh, Entei, Deoxys, Palkia, Dialga ,Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Cosmog...

There's even specific groupings of different legendaries, many of which function as godlike guardians of certain lands, people, or artifacts. Such classified legendary groups include Beasts, Birds, Titans, and Guardian Deities...That last group includes names such as Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu...

...Based on the research I've conducted and what I've experienced tonight, I can say with 100% certainty that we're in the presence of a legendary Pokemon known as "Tapu Fini".

Big oof
Ingrid: "Of course." :rolleyes:
---
-she reflects it but not towards Megatron, but in the sky-
---
Yang: "Again, how does this explain the skeletons?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Only one problem with that: Chaldea killed him the last two times he pulled something like this. It didn't stick. :V"

"And once they're gapped into the room...they found he'd already left it. King Boo's gone, too."
___

"He turned to face his attacker."
___

He does not need to be alive whatsoever. So, for once, I offer no mercy to one of our enemies. Do your worst. "Actually smirked after saying that. He's completely fed up with Merasmus's nonsense by now"

There's a time for compassion and understanding. And this isn't it. :smirk:

"Agrees with everyone else, pretty much"

Okay, so we all agree to beat up Merasmus and kick his butt straight outta here! That still doesn't fully explain the skeletons you were just with, though. The ones that just literally disappeared into mist.

...Alright, it's very important that you know what's going, since this courtyard seems to be the only path we can take out of here... You know how I mentioned that some of the beings from other dimensions who've slipped into ours are actually benevolent or neutral? What you just witnessed relates to that.

So they weren't alternate yous, then...

Not at all. Allow me to elaborate on the cause of their appearance, first and foremost..."He reveals to them what seems to be a custom, advanced Pokedex that was surely constructed by himself" Ever since I came across the earliest Pokemon members of this organization, I found myself fascinated with Pokemon. A wide, intelligent, sapient variety of animal-like species possessing fantastic powers that can form bonds with other intelligent beings, intelligent beings who function as a team in combat. I had always been intrigued, but my interest only grew as time went on during my life with Chaldea. After the Ultra Beast attack that brought Lusamine into Basel was stopped, I began to take Pokemon more seriously than ever before, and with the ever increasing number of Pokemon joining our ranks, I decided in was for the best that I begin conducting research on them myself...And that is precisely what I went on to do...

There does exist plenty of information on them out there on the Internet, I'm well aware. But finding information on these so-called "Legendary" Pokemon, I hear they're called,, has proven more tricky. This is likely because many of them are all-powerful beings, singular individuals who either live in other worlds, or travel between dimensions at their leisure. There's surprisingly a large number of Legendary category Pokemon. Mew, Zapados, Moltres, Articuno, Ho-Oh, Entei, Deoxys, Palkia, Dialga ,Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Cosmog...

There's even specific groupings of different legendaries, many of which function as godlike guardians of certain lands, people, or artifacts. Such classified legendary groups include Beasts, Birds, Titans, and Guardian Deities...That last group includes names such as Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu...

...Based on the research I've conducted and what I've experienced tonight, I can say with 100% certainty that we're in the presence of a legendary Pokemon known as "Tapu Fini".

Big oof
---
---
Yukari: "They can't have gone far..."
---
-It was Soundwave...-

-Why the sky?-
---
Mordred: "And how this Tapu Legendary Poké' relates?"
Hinoka: "Yeah..."
---
Azura: "... You're right..."
---
Kamui: "I'm sure I will."
---
Kanna: -giggling, tail waggling-
Hot Spring Hinoka: "Finally someone gets it"
---
Legendary Azura: "Whatever your relationship with them is, friends or lovers, I am sure they must have made your wait for them worth it"
---
-With that, they bid Kamui's other selves good bye... As they then encounter a familiar face-

Shirou: "You!"

Angra: "Hm?"
---
Hayate: "A tail? Ah, she must be a familiar like Arf or Zafira!"

Illya: "Not really, if anything I'm the familiar... She's a dragon"

Nanoha/Fate/Hayate: "Dragon?" :eek: -They amazed-
"Even Jack laughed because of it. :p"

___

"Even then, how long could they last? Would they even want to do such a thing? None of them seem as fearful of these impending threats quite as much as she is..."
___

"The woman's footsteps were getting louder again..."

"With hearts, to match her cheek markings, of course."

___

"It retreated into the ground. Then a second one appeared seconds later..."

"Putting the little time she spent learning from Undyne to use."

"Rockruff also got hit by a fireball."
-She couldn't help it- :p
---
-Yeah, they seem to be prepared for many situations...-
---
-Ratbat got nervous again and looked for an exit-
---
-Sakura sent a lightning bolt-

Aya: "I-I hope this is enough!"

Cu: "You must be kidding!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hot Spring Hinoka: "Finally someone gets it"
---
Legendary Azura: "Whatever your relationship with them is, friends or lovers, I am sure they must have made your wait for them worth it"
---
-With that, they bid Kamui's other selves good bye... As they then encounter a familiar face-

Shirou: "You!"

Angra: "Hm?"
---

Illya: "Not really, if anything I'm the familiar... She's a dragon"

Nanoha/Fate/Hayate: "Dragon?" :eek: -They amazed-
Hinoka: "Well, I am you."
---
Azura: "... Yes, they have." :)
---
Kamui: Angra...
---
Kanna: "Yes~!" -tail waggling more-

That is so ironic and I like the fact that Illya lampshaded it :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hinoka: "Well, I am you."
---
Azura: "... Yes, they have." :)
---
Kamui: Angra...
---
Kanna: "Yes~!" -tail waggling more-

That is so ironic and I like the fact that Illya lampshaded it :p
Hot Spring Hinoka: "Still, it's good to finally having someone understand..."
---
Legendary Azura: "I am sure your relationship with your family must have improved as a result as well" :)
---
Shirou: "You were dead!"

Angra: "..." :lol:
---
Nanoha: "That's so cool! But please keep it hidden, not everyone here knows magic"

Fate: "Can you breath fire?"

KEK

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hot Spring Hinoka: "Still, it's good to finally having someone understand..."
---
Legendary Azura: "I am sure your relationship with your family must have improved as a result as well" :)
---
Shirou: "You were dead!"

Angra: "..." :lol:
---
Nanoha: "That's so cool! But please keep it hidden, not everyone here knows magic"

Fate: "Can you breath fire?"

KEK
Hinoka: "Fair enough."
---
Azura: "Whatever's left of it, at least..."
---
Kamui: "All the world's evils... would make sense that he doesn't die easily."
---
Kanna: -tail vanishes- "S-Sorry..." -hears Fate's question- "No. I breathe water."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hinoka: "Fair enough."
---
Azura: "Whatever's left of it, at least..."
---
Kamui: "All the world's evils... would make sense that he doesn't die easily."
---
Kanna: -tail vanishes- "S-Sorry..." -hears Fate's question- "No. I breathe water."
Hot Springs Hinoka: "Good luck in what you have to do..."
---
Legendary Azura: "My condolences..."
---
Shirou: "But he wasn't resummoned like the others"

Angra: "Uuuuh..."
---
Fate: "...Water?"

Nanoha: "That's new"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hot Springs Hinoka: "Good luck in what you have to do..."
---
Legendary Azura: "My condolences..."
---
Shirou: "But he wasn't resummoned like the others"

Angra: "Uuuuh..."
---
Fate: "...Water?"

Nanoha: "That's new"
Hinoka: "Likewise."
---
Azura: "Thanks..."
---
Kamui: "So he never died?"
---
Kanna: "Wanna see?" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
-It was Soundwave...-

-Why the sky?-
---

"
"Seems like a generic meeting room...except with a really odd combination of different furniture in it."
___

Hmmph. You can't just let a monster go on about his business, can you?
___

Aw come on, dude! You're really not gonna tell us why you were talking to disappearing skeletons after you just told us all that? Seriously, what's the matter?

...Ah, fine. I didn't want anyone to lose sight of the surrounding dangers in the fortress right now due to Merasmus' magic screw-up, but the rest of Chaldea deserves answers, and that includes you all. And considering what exactly this mist can do, I'm not sure if anyone present who's suffered losses will ever get another chance like this.

We're listening...

Let me put it this way: Tapu Fini is a Pokemon deity with the power to control and create water, being able to bend the ocean to it's will and spawn a water that can purify whatever it comes into contact with. Yes, it possesses fantastic power when it comes to the oceans...but, it also has one more unique ability: the power to bridge the world of the living with the world of the dead, which it does by creating the very mists we stand in right now.

Hoo boy. What does that entail? Vicious zombies, skeletons and ghosts rising from the grave?

No, no, this mist doesn't raise the dead, it's not harmful like that...Rather...you see, those skeletons you just saw me with...They were members of my family. A family I cared for greatly and missed just as much. Sans' and Papyrus parents were among them. What it entails... is the ability for the living to meet up with deceased loved ones.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She couldn't help it- :p
---
-Yeah, they seem to be prepared for many situations...-
---
-Ratbat got nervous again and looked for an exit-
---
-Sakura sent a lightning bolt-

Aya: "I-I hope this is enough!"

Cu: "You must be kidding!"
"They're harmless pranks in the end anyhow :p"

___

"But what if there come a fight they weren't prepared for...? Like the rest of Homeworld...?"
___

"There are tons of closed windows...Out one of them, he sees a girl."

"...A familiar princess."

"...The princess who destroyed her own wand to free her friend, as well as several of Chaldea's Pokemon, including Ratbat himself, as it was demanded by their monster captor."

"...Star Butterfly was heading towards the mansion!"
___

"The Snagret is fried while the other one tries to attack Rin."

"She sees she has to surf the wave quite a distance further to reach solid ground. She's got ways to go."

"Cu must be angered. Which is either good or bad timing because the Cerberus just charged at him, and each head makes several attempts to take a bite out of the Lancer."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hinoka: "Likewise."
---
Azura: "Thanks..."
---
Kamui: "So he never died?"
---
Kanna: "Wanna see?" :b:
-With that they waved goodbye, as Hinoka then entered a door that brought her to meet a version of herself who was a Kinshi Knight-
---
Legendary Azura: -Hugs-
---
Shirou: "But we saw him vanish..."
---
Nanoha: "Not in the bakery"
"They're harmless pranks in the end anyhow :p"

___

"But what if there come a fight they weren't prepared for...? Like the rest of Homeworld...?"
___

"There are tons of closed windows...Out one of them, he sees a girl."

"...A familiar princess."

"...The princess who destroyed her own wand to free her friend, as well as several of Chaldea's Pokemon, including Ratbat himself, as it was demanded by their monster captor."

"...Star Butterfly was heading towards the mansion!"
___

"The Snagret is fried while the other one tries to attack Rin."

"She sees she has to surf the wave quite a distance further to reach solid ground. She's got ways to go."

"Cu must be angered. Which is either good or bad timing because the Cerberus just charged at him, and each head makes several attempts to take a bite out of the Lancer."
-Yeah, nothing to worry of- :p
---
-That... Could mean the end...-
---
Ratbat: I... I know her! Could she be my hope?!
---
-Who kicked it and then shot an energy arrow-

Aya: "Oh well, at least I am clothed this time..."

-He digs his spear in him!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, nothing to worry of- :p
---
-That... Could mean the end...-
---
Ratbat: I... I know her! Could she be my hope?!
---
-Who kicked it and then shot an energy arrow-

Aya: "Oh well, at least I am clothed this time..."

-He digs his spear in him!-
"And they aren't worried."
___

"Homeworld just...terrifies her. So much .After all she had been through before..."
___

"It does beg the question of why she's in this dimension in the first place, and why she's headed to this mansion, of all places...But considering that the alternative is getting permanently frozen solid by an all-powerful eldritch force of evil, now probably isn't the best time to question that."

Star: Huh...Nice place. I wonder if that bat went inside? Sure would seem like an ideal hiding spot. And it gets him out of this...really random snow. ...Something's wrong, here... But if he's inside, then I have to bring him back. Or else you gotta tel lyour mother that you lost your soul. And live the rest of your life without a soul...Alright, Star Butterfly, into the random broken down snow mansion you go!
___

"The Snagret once again retreated into the ground."

"Though she's not properly suited for surfing. She couldn't have expected this."

"It roared in pain and took to the air again with an extremely high jump."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And they aren't worried."
___

"Homeworld just...terrifies her. So much .After all she had been through before..."
___

"It does beg the question of why she's in this dimension in the first place, and why she's headed to this mansion, of all places...But considering that the alternative is getting permanently frozen solid by an all-powerful eldritch force of evil, now probably isn't the best time to question that."

Star: Huh...Nice place. I wonder if that bat went inside? Sure would seem like an ideal hiding spot. And it gets him out of this...really random snow. ...Something's wrong, here... But if he's inside, then I have to bring him back. Or else you gotta tel lyour mother that you lost your soul. And live the rest of your life without a soul...Alright, Star Butterfly, into the random broken down snow mansion you go!
___

"The Snagret once again retreated into the ground."

"Though she's not properly suited for surfing. She couldn't have expected this."

"It roared in pain and took to the air again with an extremely high jump."
-In a way, they're more like siblings now-
---
-The Diamonds and their totalitarism...-
---
-And thus the bat flought to her-
---
-Rin threw an arrow where it was-

Aya: But I'm not gonna lose it!

Cu: "Nobody messes with my buddy until I train him to do a good fight!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-In a way, they're more like siblings now-
---
-The Diamonds and their totalitarism...-
---
-And thus the bat flought to her-
---
-Rin trhew an arrow where it was-

Aya: But I'm not gonna lose it!

Cu: "Nobody messes with my buddy until I train him to do a good fight!"
"The plant being their big sister, obviously. :p"

"All three kind of have a sibling-like relationship with Jack, too, come to think of it."
___

"She got hurt by their forces once."

"She doesn't want to be hurt by them again."
___

"He'd have to get through one of hte closed windows to do that."
___

"It's body exploded and left behind only it's head."

"She can't let this be like that incident in Beach City!"

"It landed, turned again, and then started marching about spitting deadly fireballs at everyone in sight."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"The plant being their big sister, obviously. :p"

"All three kind of have a sibling-like relationship with Jack, too, come to think of it."
___

"She got hurt by their forces once."

"She doesn't want to be hurt by them again."
___

"He'd have to get through one of hte closed windows to do that."
___

"It's body exploded and left behind only it's head."

"She can't let this be like that incident in Beach City!"

"It landed, turned again, and then started marching about spitting deadly fireballs at everyone in sight."
-Well, the plant is kind of like a pet with it being more animalistic-
---
-And made to tell them what she knew... And had to hold on Jasper by fusing...-
---
-He tries!-
---
Rin: "There you go"

-So she doesn't, keeping balance!-

-Cu and Artoria looking up to jump away-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Well, the plant is kind of like a pet with it being more animalistic-
---
-And made to tell them what she knew... And had to hold on Jasper by fusing...-
---
-He tries!-
---
Rin: "There you go"

-So she doesn't, keeping balance!-

-Cu and Artoria looking up to jump away-
"True, I suppose."
___

"For a brief time, at least..."

"It wasn't as lengthy as it was in the show...except for in Flowey's future."
___

Star: "Sees him through the window" Oh, hey there, little guy! You must be the bat that shadow guy was talking about! What are you doing in there, little fella?

"Then a pair of headless statues in the courtyard sprung to life and charged at her."

Star: Whoa! "Blasted one with Syrup Tsunami Shockwave to stop it" What the?!
___

"The creatures seem grateful to them, and started carrying the remains into some hovering device."

"And this right after she fought some undead creatures clearly meant to be killed with a chainsaw... It's like some of her skills are being put to the test."

"Rockruff is undeterred and ran at the Cerberus, going to bite it himself."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"True, I suppose."
___

"For a brief time, at least..."

"It wasn't as lengthy as it was in the show...except for in Flowey's future."
___

Star: "Sees him through the window" Oh, hey there, little guy! You must be the bat that shadow guy was talking about! What are you doing in there, little fella?

"Then a pair of headless statues in the courtyard sprung to life and charged at her."

Star: Whoa! "Blasted one with Syrup Tsunami Shockwave to stop it" What the?!
___

"The creatures seem grateful to them, and started carrying the remains into some hovering device."

"And this right after she fought some undead creatures clearly meant to be killed with a chainsaw... It's like some of her skills are being put to the test."

"Rockruff is undeterred and ran at the Cerberus, going to bite it himself."
-But still getting along well-
---
-That's scary...-
---
Ratbat: Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!
---
-They looked at what it did-

Aya: I don't know if coincidence or not, but alright!

-Cu ready to throw his spear and Artoria attacks one of his legs-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-But still getting along well-
---
-That's scary...-
---
Ratbat: Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!
---
-They looked at what it did-

Aya: I don't know if coincidence or not, but alright!

-Cu ready to throw his spear and Artoria attacks one of his legs-
"Like right now, for instance."
___

"All in all, Lapis being so afraid is understandable, to say the least."
___

Star: Supersonic Leech Bomb!

"Then she fled into the manor to escape the ensuing explosion that would destroy both haunted statues, slamming the door behind her."

"The noise caused by the door slam caught the attention of the shadow woman..."

Another one?! Who would dare?!

Star: ...Oh boy. That doesn't sound good.
___

"A tractor beam pulled it in and the computer calculated it's monetary value."

"The waves are getting more intense and unpredictable, now."

"It was resilient and barely flinched from most attacks, but it was clearly getting wounded. It can't last too much longer..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-It was Soundwave...-

-Why the sky?-
---
"Seems like a generic meeting room...except with a really odd combination of different furniture in it."
___

___

Aw come on, dude! You're really not gonna tell us why you were talking to disappearing skeletons after you just told us all that? Seriously, what's the matter?

...Ah, fine. I didn't want anyone to lose sight of the surrounding dangers in the fortress right now due to Merasmus' magic screw-up, but the rest of Chaldea deserves answers, and that includes you all. And considering what exactly this mist can do, I'm not sure if anyone present who's suffered losses will ever get another chance like this.

We're listening...

Let me put it this way: Tapu Fini is a Pokemon deity with the power to control and create water, being able to bend the ocean to it's will and spawn a water that can purify whatever it comes into contact with. Yes, it possesses fantastic power when it comes to the oceans...but, it also has one more unique ability: the power to bridge the world of the living with the world of the dead, which it does by creating the very mists we stand in right now.

Hoo boy. What does that entail? Vicious zombies, skeletons and ghosts rising from the grave?

No, no, this mist doesn't raise the dead, it's not harmful like that...Rather...you see, those skeletons you just saw me with...They were members of my family. A family I cared for greatly and missed just as much. Sans' and Papyrus parents were among them. What it entails... is the ability for the living to meet up with deceased loved ones.
Ingrid: "Looks like Merasmus has no sense of fashion. As if we didn't need any more reason to beat some sense into him."
---
-she didn't want to be hit nor hit Megatron, so sky is fine :V-
---
Weiss: "R-Really?" I can talk to my sister again...

-With that they waved goodbye, as Hinoka then entered a door that brought her to meet a version of herself who was a Kinshi Knight-
---
Legendary Azura: -Hugs-
---
Shirou: "But we saw him vanish..."
---
Nanoha: "Not in the bakery"
-WHOA-
---
-Azura hugs back-
---
Kamui: "Have any other theory?"
---
Kanna: "Fair enough."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

We're listening...

Ingrid: "Looks like Merasmus has no sense of fashion. As if we didn't need any more reason to beat some sense into him."
---
---
Yukari: "He should learn to place his furniture..."
---
-He seems to be expecting him to do something...-

-What are Palutena's thoughts?-
---
Luka: "...Fia...It could allow me to see my little sister? Or Joe to his friend Cid, or maybe have Marvelous meet AkaRed... Or Ahim with her parents!"
"Like right now, for instance."
___

"All in all, Lapis being so afraid is understandable, to say the least."
___

Star: Supersonic Leech Bomb!

"Then she fled into the manor to escape the ensuing explosion that would destroy both haunted statues, slamming the door behind her."

"The noise caused by the door slam caught the attention of the shadow woman..."

Another one?! Who would dare?!

Star: ...Oh boy. That doesn't sound good.
___

"A tractor beam pulled it in and the computer calculated it's monetary value."

"The waves are getting more intense and unpredictable, now."

"It was resilient and barely flinched from most attacks, but it was clearly getting wounded. It can't last too much longer..."
-Plant also ate some cake-
---
-And she shakes-
---
Ratbat: -Would facepalm if he had hands-
---
-Rin was interested- :p

Aya: "Oh God..."

Cu: "We're finally getting to you, huh?" -Tried to sweep under one of his paws to throw him off balance-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---

---
Luka: "...Fia...It could allow me to see my little sister? Or Joe to his friend Cid, or maybe have Marvelous meet AkaRed... Or Ahim with her parents!"
"There's a bunch of different potions on the shelves, too. Probably for the best that they steer clear of them."

___

"Gaster does nothing...for now...planning his next move carefully and patiently."
___

"Nods" I'm positive of it. Merasmus may be evil, but it's just as I said, he's screwed up royally, and now beings like this have entered our world. So, for once, he's indirectly and unintentionally done something of a good deed. We owe him no gratitude for that considering his original intentions, and that doesn't mean the base is safe, something truly dangerous could still be lurking around any corner...but what I saw here tonight was genuine. I've done my research. I know how Tapu Fini's mist works. And I did meet my family, here. You can feel it in your SOUL when you're in the presence of a long gone loved one within this mist. If a ghost you encounter here is truly that of someone you love...you will know if it is truly them.

That's... pretty incredible, actually.

To say the least...

...So...if there is anyone any of you have lost that you wish to see one more time...now's your chance to find peace and closure. But if you fear you won't be able to emotionally handle seeing them stand before you again, then... just stick together, and follow me closely. It's easy to get lost here when you're by yourself. I'll get you out of the mist as quickly as possible.

...I leave the decision up to all of you...

"This means they really could see the family and friends they've lost...)

(Been thinking about doing something like this for a while, now, and it occurred to me that a fair number of the people in this group have lost someone they really cared about, and with all the dimensional rifts Merasmus' meddling has caused, I figured now would be a good time to do it. If you guys are up for having them meet their loved ones again, here's a prime opportunity for it.)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Plant also ate some cake-
---
-And she shakes-
---
Ratbat: -Would facepalm if he had hands-
---
-Rin was interested- :p

Aya: "Oh God..."

Cu: "We're finally getting to you, huh?" -Tried to sweep under one of his paws to throw him off balance-
"And the frogs, too."

"They much it didn't have any vegetables or other unwanted foods or flavors inside, first, though. :p"

___

Lapis: "Heavy sigh"
___

"If he can just meet up with her, they'll both be in the clear! They just have to navigate around this mad shadow woman..."

___

"Doesn't seem like the beasts are worth much at all...individually, at least."

"Can she keep her balance?"

"It worked, and the Cerberus stumbled!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-WHOA-
---
-Azura hugs back-
---
---
Unreplied

---

---
"There's a bunch of different potions on the shelves, too. Probably for the best that they steer clear of them."

___

"Gaster does nothing...for now...planning his next move carefully and patiently."
___

"Nods" I'm positive of it. Merasmus may be evil, but it's just as I said, he's screwed up royally, and now beings like this have entered our world. So, for once, he's indirectly and unintentionally done something of a good deed. We owe him no gratitude for that considering his original intentions, and that doesn't mean the base is safe, something truly dangerous could still be lurking around any corner...but what I saw here tonight was genuine. I've done my research. I know how Tapu Fini's mist works. And I did meet my family, here. You can feel it in your SOUL when you're in the presence of a long gone loved one within this mist. If a ghost you encounter here is truly that of someone you love...you will know if it is truly them.

To say the least...

...So...if there is anyone any of you have lost that you wish to see one more time...now's your chance to find peace and closure. But if you fear you won't be able to emotionally handle seeing them stand before you again, then... just stick together, and follow me closely. It's easy to get lost here when you're by yourself. I'll get you out of the mist as quickly as possible.

(Been thinking about doing something like this for a while, now, and it occurred to me that a fair number of the people in this group have lost someone they really cared about, and with all the dimensional rifts Merasmus' meddling has caused, I figured now would be a good time to do it. If you guys are up for having them meet their loved ones again, here's a prime opportunity for it.)
Ingrid: -keeping an eye on Chen-
---
Palu: Is that all? Either Zenith is weak or, mostly likely, Megatron's link with him isn't as strong as he claims.
---
Yang: -looking at Weiss- "What do you think?"

Weiss: "I think... ... This is harder than I thought..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

To say the least...

---
Palu: Is that all? Either Zenith is weak or, mostly likely, Megatron's link with him isn't as strong as he claims.
---

Chen: -Looking around-
---
-Soundwave just as quiet. It's kind of eerie-

-Or he doesn't understands it full?-
---
Luka: "Fia! Let me see my little sister!"

Mordred: "I have none if you ask... But know plenty who would do"
-WHOA-
---
-Azura hugs back-
---
---
Kinshi Hinoka: "Hm?"
---
Legendary Azura: "Enjoy life as you do, treasure the good moments, but don't forget the bad ones. It makes you appreciate the former more, and try to craft new ones"
---
Shirou: "...Are you the one we knew?"

Angra: :lol:
---
Nanoha: "The backyard though..."
"And the frogs, too."

"They much it didn't have any vegetables or other unwanted foods or flavors inside, first, though. :p"

___

Lapis: "Heavy sigh"
___

"If he can just meet up with her, they'll both be in the clear! They just have to navigate around this mad shadow woman..."

___

"Doesn't seem like the beasts are worth much at all...individually, at least."

"Can she keep her balance?"

"It worked, and the Cerberus stumbled!"
-This time- :p
---
Mata Hari: "Hey..."
---
-He tries to get to her-
---
-But together...-

-Fortunately, yes-

-Artoria decides to slash his back-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kinshi Hinoka: "Hm?"
---
Legendary Azura: "Enjoy life as you do, treasure the good moments, but don't forget the bad ones. It makes you appreciate the former more, and try to craft new ones"
---
Shirou: "...Are you the one we knew?"

Angra: :lol:
---
Nanoha: "The backyard though..."
Hinoka: -hides-
---
Azura: "That's very sweet."
---
Kamui: "Are you?"
---
Kanna: :awesome:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---

---
"Potions on shelves...And no sign of Merasmus, King Boo, or anyone else..."
___

(Just what is this machine...?)

...I know you're waiting for me to make my move. And I'm waiting for you to make yours. What do you want?
___

"Luka is understandably very eager to see her little sister one more time, but Weiss sounds more nervous about the prospect of seeing her older sister after so long..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-This time- :p
---
Mata Hari: "Hey..."
---
-He tries to get to her-
---
-But together...-

-Fortunately, yes-

-Artoria decides to slash his back-
"They let out sighs of relief."

___

Lapis: ...Yeah?

___

"The shadow woman spots Ratbat and is chasing after him!"
___

"Dollar signs in her eyes? :V"

"She's getting closer to solid ground as it started raining and the waves got even more intense."

"It only does damage by virtue of the weapon being Excalibur. The three heads are it's weak points."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

Mordred: "I have none if you ask... But know plenty who would do"
___

...I know you're waiting for me to make my move. And I'm waiting for you to make yours. What do you want?
___

"Luka is understandably very eager to see her little sister one more time, but Weiss sounds more nervous about the prospect of seeing her older sister after so long..."
Ingrid: "Yukari, use your gaps to locate the threats. Now."
---
-that's possible too...-
---
Weiss: "I... guess I would like to see my older sister too... Just... being able to say goodbye."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hinoka: -hides-
---
Azura: "That's very sweet."
---
Kamui: "Are you?"
---
Kanna: :awesome:
Kinshi Hinoka: "Get out or I'll shoot!"
---
Legendary Azura: "Thank you, Azura"
---
Angra: "Does it matter?" :lol:

Shirou: "Of curse it does!"
---
-They get to quite wide backyard-
"They let out sighs of relief."

___

Lapis: ...Yeah?

___

"The shadow woman spots Ratbat and is chasing after him!"
___

"Dollar signs in her eyes? :V"

"She's getting closer to solid ground as it started raining and the waves got even more intense."

"It only does damage by virtue of the weapon being Excalibur. The three heads are it's weak points."
Plant: -Snickers-
---
Mata Hari: "I already brought Erika to bed"
---
-Who hasn't seen her yet, and gets close to Star-
---
-Yep, that's pretty much Rin- :p

Aya: Just some more seconds!

Cu: "Hey Saber! Better attack the head!"

Artoria: -Tries-
___

___

---
-that's possible too...-
---
Weiss: "I... guess I would like to see my older sister too... Just... being able to say goodbye."
-That's what Yukari procedes to-
---
-Still silent-

-Indeed, or he's just playing with her?-
---
Luka: "Please..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-that's possible too...-
---
---
-Still silent-

---
"They find him!"

"...And he's not alone."
___

...If you're stalling to give Megatron time to finish his objective, then I might just dare say it was working.
___

Can do, Luka. And what of the rest of your crew?

...Vulpix. (....Let me go with you.)

"Wants to be there as emotional support for Weiss in case it's overwhelming for her."

Plant: -Snickers-
---
Mata Hari: "I already brought Erika to bed"
---
-Who hasn't seen her yet, and gets close to Star-
---
-Yep, that's pretty much Rin- :p

Aya: Just some more seconds!

Cu: "Hey Saber! Better attack the head!"

Artoria: -Tries-
(That wasn't funny!) "Said in a tsundere way :V"

(It was kinda funny...However gross.)
___

Lapis: Good, good.
___

Star: There you are, buddy! Just follow me, and-AGH! Who's that?! "Pointing at the shadow woman behind him"

"Charging at Ratbat and Star, now."

___

"Of course. :p Wait until they realize more valuable items await them...Until then, it seems they have to jump down another entrance to the next floor of the cave."

"Can she make it to shore?"

"She succeeds, and it's on it's last legs. In a final desperate attack, breathed dark fire at them all."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kinshi Hinoka: "Get out or I'll shoot!"
---
Legendary Azura: "Thank you, Azura"
---
Angra: "Does it matter?" :lol:

Shirou: "Of curse it does!"
---
-They get to quite wide backyard-
-Hinoka gulps and shows up-
---
Azura: "No, thank you." :)
---
Kamui: "Angra..."
---
Kanna: "Whoa..."

---
-Still silent-

---
"They find him!"

"...And he's not alone."
___

...If you're stalling to give Megatron time to finish his objective, then I might just dare say it was working.
___

"Wants to be there as emotional support for Weiss in case it's overwhelming for her."
Ingrid: "Found him?"
---
-Kamui was still flying around to recon the surroundings-

-Palu has considered the possibility, but as long as he doesn't use Zenith, that's a win in her mind-
---
Weiss: "Winter..." -holds the mon-

Yang: "I'd like to see Ruby's mom. Just to tell her what her little girl became."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(That wasn't funny!) "Said in a tsundere way :V"

(It was kinda funny...However gross.)
___

Lapis: Good, good.
___

Star: There you are, buddy! Just follow me, and-AGH! Who's that?! "Pointing at the shadow woman behind him"

"Charging at Ratbat and Star, now."

___

"Of course. :p Wait until they realize more valuable items await them...Until then, it seems they have to jump down another entrance to the next floor of the cave."

"Can she make it to shore?"

"She succeeds, and it's on it's last legs. In a final desperate attack, breathed dark fire at them all."
Jack: "What are you talking of?"
---
Mata Hari: "What are you scared of?"
---
Ratbat: "GOLBAT!" ("RUN!")
---
-They really see no reason not to at this point-

-She does so!-

-Artoria is hit, but partially protected by Avalon, while Cu jumps high while holding his dog friend-
"They find him!"

"...And he's not alone."
___

___

---

-Palu has considered the possibility, but as long as he doesn't use Zenith, that's a win in her mind-
---

Yang: "I'd like to see Ruby's mom. Just to tell her what her little girl became."
---

---

-Hinoka gulps and shows up-
---
Azura: "No, thank you." :)
---
Kamui: "Angra..."
---
Kanna: "Whoa..."
Kinshi Hinoka: "...Another me?"
---
Legendary Azura: "I must return to where I came from, but I'm glad to have helped you"
---
Angra: "Fine, it's me, surprise!"

Shirou: "We saw you die..."

Angra: "And I did"

Shirou: "And you weren't resummoned"

Angra: "Yeah, I know"
---
Nanoha: "Here you're free to go"
"They find him!"

"...And he's not alone."
___

___

---

---

Yukari: "Yes, he has company"
---
-Still silent and immobile, holding him with mechanical tentacles. Smaller Cybertronians surrounding them-

-Then while she was pondering, she got caught in a blast-
---
Luka: "Most of them would like to see someone..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kinshi Hinoka: "...Another me?"
---
Legendary Azura: "I must return to where I came from, but I'm glad to have helped you"
---
Angra: "Fine, it's me, surprise!"

Shirou: "We saw you die..."

Angra: "And I did"

Shirou: "And you weren't resummoned"

Angra: "Yeah, I know"
---
Nanoha: "Here you're free to go"
Hinoka: "I guess...?"
---
Azura: "Understandable."
---
Kamui: "Then how?"
---
-SHE DOES!!!!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---

---
-Still silent and immobile, holding him with mechanical tentacles. Smaller Cybertronians surrounding them-

---
Agh! You lot...You're among Chaldea's strongest! What are you doing here?!

The jig is up! SCRAM!

You don't have to tell me twice!
___

"Gaster Blasters surrounded Soundwave."
___

"She gently leaned against Weiss with her forehead. She's staying by her side through this."

Then you can either bring them here as soon as you can, or enter first then go looking for them. I don't know how long Tapu Fini will remain here...

"Any of the other Gokaigers nearby, per chance?"

Jack: "What are you talking of?"
---
Mata Hari: "What are you scared of?"
---
Ratbat: "GOLBAT!" ("RUN!")
---
-They really see no reason not to at this point-

-She does so!-

-Artoria is hit, but partially protected by Avalon, while Cu jumps high while holding his dog friend-
(Her pranks. That chocolate was nasty...)
___

Lapis: ...Homeworld. Alright?
___

"Star made sure Ratbat was with her and safe before she ran."

"The shadow woman was just slightly slower than them, but was picking up the pace..."
___

"The next sublevel was very cold and covered in snow. There were more Bulborbs, but these ones looked different...They are known as Bulbears.

"She lands safely!"

"Said dog friend pelted Cerberus with Sand Attack to blind it, then followed it up with Rock Throw."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

The jig is up! SCRAM!

___

___

"She gently leaned against Weiss with her forehead. She's staying by her side through this."

Then you can either bring them here as soon as you can, or enter first then go looking for them. I don't know how long Tapu Fini will remain here...

Ingrid: -covering her ears- "As loud as ever, I see..."
---
-AND GOT HIT!-
---
Weiss: "... Thank you, Winter."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hinoka: "I guess...?"
---
Azura: "Understandable."
---
Kamui: "Then how?"
---
-SHE DOES!!!!-
Kinhi Hinoka: "Wouldn't be the first time"
---
-The older version of her returned to her world, as the Vallite then saw Shirou and Kamui in the hallway-
---
Angra: "Sooo remember when that girl became a Grail again?"

Shirou: "Sakura?"

Angra: "Yeah, since she was esentially using my essence for it, when it was expelled, I managed to reform myself here..."
---
-The three local girls are awed-

The jig is up! SCRAM!

___

___

---
-AND GOT HIT!-
---
Yukari: "You at least try to be subtle"
---
-And then, true to his name, he released some high frequency soundwaves that would make Gaster shake-

Seems you got too confident.
---
-Joe entered accompanied by Marvelous-

Luka: "...Perfect timing"
(Her pranks. That chocolate was nasty...)
___

Lapis: ...Homeworld. Alright?
___

"Star made sure Ratbat was with her and safe before she ran."

"The shadow woman was just slightly slower than them, but was picking up the pace..."
___

"The next sublevel was very cold and covered in snow. There were more Bulborbs, but these ones looked different...They are known as Bulbears.

"She lands safely!"

"Said dog friend pelted Cerberus with Sand Attack to blind it, then followed it up with Rock Throw."
Jack: "Oh, the time they had veggies"
---
Mata Hari: "I see... You need to talk of it?"
---
-Ratbat was more than glad to ee she's being left behind-
---
Rin: "Those look uglier!"

Aya: -Sighing of relief- "Now where am I...?"

Cu: "Well done, buddy!" -Did a swipe with his spear-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kinhi Hinoka: "Wouldn't be the first time"
---
-The older version of her returned to her world, as the Vallite then saw Shirou and Kamui in the hallway-
---
Angra: "Sooo remember when that girl became a Grail again?"

Shirou: "Sakura?"

Angra: "Yeah, since she was esentially using my essence for it, when it was expelled, I managed to reform myself here..."
---
-The three local girls are awed-
Hinoka: "Really?"
---
-the real ones?-
---
Kamui: "So... you never died to begin with?"
---
-PRESSURIZED WATER-

-probably deadlier than fire :v-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-AND GOT HIT!-
---
---
-And then, true to his name, he released some high frequency soundwaves that would make Gaster shake-

---

-
Well well well, then. Have you found my, oh, excuse me, Chaldea's haunted fortress most terrifying? "Evil laugh"

A haunted fortress you have little control of.

I didn't sign up for a fight, old man. Sort this out right now, or our deal's off! Your contract will expire!

"In addition to King Boo, they also saw that this guy was present in the room:"

___

Agh! "Covered his head."
___

Vulpix. (Anything for you.)

"Luka fills them in on what's going on?"

Jack: "Oh, the time they had veggies"
---
Mata Hari: "I see... You need to talk of it?"
---
-Ratbat was more than glad to ee she's being left behind-
---
Rin: "Those look uglier!"

Aya: -Sighing of relief- "Now where am I...?"

Cu: "Well done, buddy!" -Did a swipe with his spear-
(That was a very unpleasant flavor combination.)

___

Lapis: I could talk about it, but what difference would it make if Homeworld keeps attacking like this?

___

"But then she covered the door in frost to seal it closed."

Star: Uh oh...Shimmering Crystal Seesaw! "Uses that spell to catapult her and Ratbat straight over the shadow woman."

Come back here...I might give you a batch of my special cookies if you stop running!

Star: Don't worry little buddy, we're gonna find a way out of here...

___

"And the little Bulbears follow the parent around everywhere, making for a very annoying pack of enemies..."

"Just because she's on the ground doesn't mean the waves have stopped, and even now a huge wave was on it's way to her. There's a door ahead, though, which would lead her out of the room."

"This proved to be the killing blow as the Cerberus collapsed, roaring in pain."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

Well well well, then. Have you found my, oh, excuse me, Chaldea's haunted fortress most terrifying? "Evil laugh"

I didn't sign up for a fight, old man. Sort this out right now, or our deal's off! Your contract will expire!

___

Agh! "Covered his head."
___

Ingrid: "Well, you heard him, Merasmus. Sort this out. If you succeed, I'll let you go. If you fail..." -cracks knuckles- "Broken contracts will be the least of your worries for making such an out-of-control mess in the space-time continuum." :glare:
---
Palu: "Well, not even gods are perfect, I guess, but still, I can keep up with a trash can powered by a god if I want to."
---
Yang: I'm sure Blake would love to see her parents too... and Jaune would... everyone would love to see Pyrrha one last time.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hinoka: "Really?"
---
-the real ones?-
---
Kamui: "So... you never died to begin with?"
---
-PRESSURIZED WATER-

-probably deadlier than fire :v-
Kinshi Hinoka: "You're not from Askr, aren't you?"
---
-Eeyup-
---
Angra: "I did, but it's complicated"

Shirou: "Since when?"

Angra: "I was enslaved by the Cons"
---
-They clap-

Nanoha: "Oh, I suppose it's fair you see what we can do too..." -Nanoha holds a red marble, Fate a gold badge and there's now a little girl floating besides Hayate-

-TRANSFORMATION TIME-

(That was a very unpleasant flavor combination.)

___

Lapis: I could talk about it, but what difference would it make if Homeworld keeps attacking like this?

___

"But then she covered the door in frost to seal it closed."

Star: Uh oh...Shimmering Crystal Seesaw! "Uses that spell to catapult her and Ratbat straight over the shadow woman."

Come back here...I might give you a batch of my special cookies if you stop running!

Star: Don't worry little buddy, we're gonna find a way out of here...

___

"And the little Bulbears follow the parent around everywhere, making for a very annoying pack of enemies..."

"Just because she's on the ground doesn't mean the waves have stopped, and even now a huge wave was on it's way to her. There's a door ahead, though, which would lead her out of the room."

"This proved to be the killing blow as the Cerberus collapsed, roaring in pain."
Jack: "I can imagine..."
---
Mata Hari: "...You're saying you're feeling useless?"
---
-He's too scared to think on how to solve this-
---
-Sakura poked some with her trident-

-She jumps towards the door!-

Cu: "Aaaand there he goes!"

___

Agh! "Covered his head."
___

Ingrid: "Well, you heard him, Merasmus. Sort this out. If you succeed, I'll let you go. If you fail..." -cracks knuckles- "Broken contracts will be the least of your worries for making such an out-of-control mess in the space-time continuum." :glare:
---
Palu: "Well, not even gods are perfect, I guess, but still, I can keep up with a trash can powered by a god if I want to."
---
Yang: I'm sure Blake would love to see her parents too... and Jaune would... everyone would love to see Pyrrha one last time.
Yukari: "Especially dealing with Mr. Snatcher here" :p
---
-And he also kicked him, then used his own blaster-

Alas, all you can do is try now.

-Then Starscream arrives-
---
-Luka fills them in-

Marvelous: "...I pass. AkaRed has had enough" -Respecting his mentor and friend- "Oh, and don't you dare bring some guy named Basco either" -Now that one was someone he disdained-

Joe: "Cid..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Yukari: "Especially dealing with Mr. Snatcher here" :p
---
-And he also kicked him, then used his own blaster-

Alas, all you can do is try now.

-Then Starscream arrives-
---
-Luka fills them in-

Marvelous: "...I pass. AkaRed has had enough" -Respecting his mentor and friend- "Oh, and don't you dare bring some guy named Basco either" -Now that one was someone he disdained-

Joe: "Cid..."
Oh dear...Umm, th-then stay out of Merasmus' way, fools!

And here I thought nobody outside of Subcon and that little hat-wearing brat's circle of friends and enemies knew who I was!

"Between his bombastic showman persona, and his warped, echoing voice, the Snatcher somehow manages to be just as loud as, if not even louder than Merasmus."
___

"Gaster fired off ten GBs at Soundwave at that point."
___

Nothing to be concerned of. You'd only encounter someone you want to see. If someone you cared about is truly deceased, and your desire to see them is strong, you will meet them should you enter the mist.

Jack: "I can imagine..."
---
Mata Hari: "...You're saying you're feeling useless?"
---
-He's too scared to think on how to solve this-
---
-Sakura poked some with her trident-

-She jumps towards the door!-

Cu: "Aaaand there he goes!"
"It was still funny though. :V"
___

Lapis: I'm saying there's no point in trying to fight Homeworld.
___

"Star heads for the cellar as she remembers there was a path into it from the outside, so she intends to escape through there. They do see that the cellar is partially flooded upon arrival, unfortunately."
___

"The adult one collapses from the wounds."

"Does she get to it in time?"

"Howled in victory. It was actually rather cute."

Last edited:
Top Bottom