• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-duu eet-

Azura: "She's not wrong." :p

Kanna: "Well... not that great..."
-She instead keeps crying-

Sakura: "If I don't get any answer soon..." -Sighs-
---
Shirou: Great, 2-vs-1 "Like if you are better..."
---
Ahim: "Oh, sorry, should have read the situation before asking that"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: You......You aren't even gonna leave my family or Marco out of this, are you?
Isis: "What part of 'I want to destroy everything' are you not getting?"

-She instead keeps crying-

Sakura: "If I don't get any answer soon..." -Sighs-
-yee?-

Shirou: Great, 2-vs-1 "Like if you are better..."
Both: -gasp-

Ahim: "Oh, sorry, should have read the situation before asking that"
Kanna: "It's alright..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Isis: "What part of 'I want to destroy everything' are you not getting?"
The thought of Marco and her family dying was extremely hurtful to her; and the longer this situation lasted, the more it dawned on her that this was a very real possibility now...."

"Star gave her a death glare; but also a look of determination"

-Will she ask how they can do it?-
---
-But thenn he sees her on the road-
So what should we do? Outfit the place with some hidden security systems like turrets and lasers? We should also probably reinforce the walls with sturdier materials.

___

"A bit surprised"

Miyu.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-including Senpai... he was so happy...-

Azura: "Oh... then you're not wrong either."

-she nods-
Sakura: "No...I can't let her kill anyone!" -Tries to free herself to reassume control, but the chains don't allow her...-
---
Shirou: -To Kamui- :p
---
Ahim: "All rigth, ask anything"
So what should we do? Outfit the place with some hidden security systems like turrets and lasers? We should also probably reinforce the walls with sturdier materials.

___

"A bit surprised"

Miyu.
Don: "Maybe also use some of the magic people have here to put force fields..."
---
Miyu: "Mr. Gaster...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Isis: "And I'll make you watch." :evil:
"This only made her angrier......"

Star: Dip. Dooooooooooooowwwwwwwn!

"The blue light surrounded Star and covered the entire room; along with that, her eyes started to glow a bright blank white, as did the marks on her cheeks"

Don: "Maybe also use some of the magic people have here to put force fields..."
---
Miyu: "Mr. Gaster...?"
Ford's used a special mix of minerals and magical items to create supernatural force fields before, but it only specifically defended against the weirdness of a Dream Demon.....
___

It so happens I've been looking for you. The Emiyas as well. But if only you're here now, I suppose I can still relay this to the rest of your family later....

It's been a long time since I first met those of you who came before Chaldea was even truly formed. Perhaps too long for me to bring this up again, all of the sudden, but I felt I at least owed this to both you and your family as a whole......I just wanted to say that......"sighs" I'm sorry......

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sakura: Impede her...From doing any harm!
-YEE-

Shirou: "I can tell Azura-san and me get along better than I thought"
Azura: "I'm sue we will." :)

-Illya and Abby slap their heads-

Ahim: "Hmm, don't have any"
LOL

"This only made her angrier......"

Star: Dip. Dooooooooooooowwwwwwwn!

"The blue light surrounded Star and covered the entire room; along with that, her eyes started to glow a bright blank white, as did the marks on her cheeks"
Isis: "Huh?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ford's used a special mix of minerals and magical items to create supernatural force fields before, but it only specifically defended against the weirdness of a Dream Demon.....
___

It so happens I've been looking for you. The Emiyas as well. But if only you're here now, I suppose I can still relay this to the rest of your family later....

It's been a long time since I first met those of you who came before Chaldea was even truly formed. Perhaps too long for me to bring this up again, all of the sudden, but I felt I at least owed this to both you and your family as a whole......I just wanted to say that......"sighs" I'm sorry......
Don: "How do we repel a God then...?"
---
Miyu: -Blinks- "Sorry? For what?"
-YEE-

Azura: "I'm sure we will." :)

LOL

-But alas...she can't...Wasting her energy-
---
Shirou: "I'll go and look see if Erika is okay..."
---
Ahim: "Anything else?"

Illya: Come on Kanna-chan, you can do it!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"Before Isis even knew it, the wand was surrounded by an aura as well and immediately flew to it's rightful owner's hands"

What?!

"Star then used the wand to break free of her restraints"

Star: Guess we're both a little naive, since you didn't realize I could do that! "Striking a Sailor Moon style pose" If you wanna keep me prisoner, you're gonna have to defeat me first!

Don: "How do we repel a God then...?"
---
Miyu: -Blinks- "Sorry? For what?"

!
That's a very good question......
___

You remember the circumstances of how I first met your family and friends? I was insane. Utterly insane. And far worse than any human or monster could ever be. The only reason I exist now, is because you allowed me a wish to regain my existence. And the only reason you granted it to me, after all the already horrific acts I engineered with Zant's help, is because I endangered the lives of your family.....

At the very least, I owe an apology to you and your family and should own up to my actions. Long as it's been, I hadn't forgotten them, nor has the guilt I've since gathered from the danger I brought upon you all faded.....were it not for you, child, I wouldn't even be here. Yet there was only one thing I did that convinced you to allow my return in the first place.....and that was hurting the ones you cared about........

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-INDEED-

Azura: "I'll stay here then."

-Kanna thinking-
-She's panting tired now-
---
Shirou: "Kamui, want to go?"
---
-Her powers?-
That's a very good question......
___

You remember the circumstances of how I first met your family and friends? I was insane. Utterly insane. And far worse than any human or monster could ever be. The only reason I exist now, is because you allow me a wish to regain my existence. And the only reason you granted it to me, after all the already horrific acts I engineered with Zant's help, is because I endangered the lives of your family.....

At the very, I owe an apology to you and your family and own up to my actions. Long as it's been, I hadn't forgotten them, nor has the guilt I've since gathered from the danger I brought upon you all faded.....were it not for you, child, I wouldn't even be here. Yet there was only one thing I did that convinced you to allow my return in the first place.....and that was hurting the ones you cared about........
Don: -Sighs- "This is harder to anything I usually have to solve..."
---
Miyu: "...." -Approaches and hugs him- "It's all right, you have changed, Gaster-san...."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Before Isis even knew it, the wand was surrounded by an aura as well and immediately flew to it's rightful owner's hands"

What?!

"Star then used the wand to break free of her restraints"

Star: Guess we're both a little naive, since you didn't realize I could do that! "Striking a Sailor Moon style pose" If you wanna keep me prisoner, you're gonna have to defeat me first!
Isis: "..." :joyful:

-She's panting tired now-
-yee=

Shirou: "Kamui, want to go?"
-she nods and follows him-

-Her powers?-
Kanna: "How did you do these things?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-yee-

-and hug her-

-she nods-
Grail: It's useless...We can't do anything...Anything... -Depressed-
---
Erika: "Is...Is he gone?"

Shirou: "Yes, he escaped..."

Erika: "Will he come back?"
---
Ahim: "With those" -She hands her the cell phone she used and a Ranger Key, the one of her normal transformation-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Grail: It's useless...We can't do anything...Anything... -Depressed-
---
Erika: "Is...Is he gone?"

Shirou: "Yes, he escaped..."

Erika: "Will he come back?"
---
Ahim: "With those" -She hands her the cell phone she used and a Ranger Key, the one of her normal transformation-
-oh dear-
---
Kamui: -hugs her while Shirou answers that question-
---
Kanna: "Whoa..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-oh dear-
---
Kamui: -hugs her while Shirou answers that question-
---
Kanna: "Whoa..."
-Yeah, she is the cause of everything that's going on with Dark Sakura after all, she feels emotionally broken-
---
Shirou: "He will...But we won't let her lay a finger on you"

Erika: -Hugs Mama tighter-
---
Ahim: "This is my Gokai Mobirate" -Referring to the phone- "And this is my personal Ranger Key, GokaiPink"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yeah, she is the cause of everything that's going on with Dark Sakura after all, she feels emotionally broken-
-yep-

Shirou: "He will...But we won't let her lay a finger on you"

Erika: -Hugs Mama tighter-
Kamui: "You're safe now, Erika." :)

Ahim: "This is my Gokai Mobirate" -Referring to the phone- "And this is my personal Range Key, GokaiPink
Kanna: -tilts head in confusion-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-yep-

Kamui: "You're safe now, Erika." :)

Kanna: -tilts head in confusion-
Grail: Nothing can be done....
---
Erika: "Mama...Papa...I don't want anything bad else to happpen...2

Shirou: "We don't either..."
---
Ahim: "This key has the power that allows me to become GokaiPink, while this cell phone allows me to channel its power when the key is inserted"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-poor her-

Kamui: "That's why we must stop this as soon as we can."

Kanna: "GokaiPink?" :confused:
-Indeed, as both of them lay abandoned inside the dark mind of a sociopath, at least their awakening can let some minimal influence on her, but barely anything-
---
Shirou: "And we will...Julian, Hades, Flowey, Chara, the Lich and Isis"
---
Ahim: "It's my usual transformed state"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

-meanwhile....-

-at random intervals, both Leon and Takumi hear snippets of this seemingly from nowhere....-

-as well as a faint creepy laugh....-

-and they swore at times they could see two piercing lights watching them...-

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "..." :joyful:
"Star doesn't bother paying attention to her laughter and casts a spell that summons some kind of magical butterflies. Said butterflies proceed to literally devour one of Isis' arms; in fact, it's one of the same spells Star cast at Toffee during her encounter with him"

"If Isis can just regenerate it, I'll say the spell hit; but otherwise, I'll say it hit something else, something made of a sturdy material that couldn't be destroyed easily, and that they ate that instead :p"

"Either way though, it shows Star is not simply messing around"

-
Don: -Sighs- "This is harder to anything I usually have to solve..."
---
Miyu: "...." -Approaches and hugs him- "It's all right, you have changed, Gaster-san...."
W-We'll figure it out somehow if we work together. Let's not worry about it too much!
___

Perhaps I have.........but there were other actions I committed before and after in my non-existent state of insanity, some of which I may never be able to undo...... So while I knew I should've better owned up to my actions, I'm not convinced that I truly deserve forgiveness....

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh hey, there's an Azura entry now, nice.
-yep-

-Erika wants to see Auntie again?-

Kanna: "That's so cool!" :b:
Erika: "Can I see my aunt again?"
---
Ahim: "Want to see it?"
-meanwhile....-

-at random intervals, both Leon and Takumi hear snippets of this seemingly from nowhere....-

Oh my God...
W-We'll figure it out somehow if we work together. Let's not worry about it too much!
___

Perhaps I have.........but there were other actions I committed before and after in my non-existent state of insanity, some of which I may never be able to undo...... So while I knew I should've better owned up to my actions, I'm not convinced that I truly deserve forgiveness....
Don: "This will hurt more than the Zangyack..."
---
Miyu: "Please, you have proven yourself to become a good person. The insane man you used to be is no more, and you have taken responsibility of your actions..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-meanwhile....-

Both: :scared:

"Star doesn't bother paying attention to her laughter and casts a spell that summons some kind of magical butterflies. Said butterflies proceed to literally devour one of Isis' arms; in fact, it's one of the same spells Star cast at Toffee during her encounter with him"

"If Isis can just regenerate it, I'll say the spell hit; but otherwise, I'll say it hit something else, something made of a sturdy material that couldn't be destroyed easily, and that they ate that instead :p"

"Either way though, it shows Star is not simply messing around"
-Isis actually paid attention despite the laughter, not being one to be part of that trope, so she made a portal that caught the spell, then sent it back towards Star-

-but she didn't aim for her, but rather for the chair that Star used to be a prisoner of, a purposeful decision to send the message that she's not messing around either-

Isis: -stops laughing and, despite the turn of events, is disturbingly calm and confident- "Well, that was a nice demonstration of your little street magic, Star, but tell me this; if by some miracle, you do manage to kill me... how will you leave this place? You'd be trapped forever, with no way in or out."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Isis actually paid attention despite the laughter, not being one to be part of that trope, so she made a portal that caught the spell, then sent it back towards Star-

-but she didn't aim for her, but rather for the chair that Star used to be a prisoner of, a purposeful decision to send the message that she's not messing around either-

Isis: -stops laughing and, despite the turn of events, is disturbingly calm and confident- "Well, that was a nice demonstration of your little street magic, Star, but tell me this; if by some miracle, you do manage to kill me... how will you leave this place? You'd be trapped forever, with no way in or out."
Star: It's not gonna make much of a difference to me if all my friends are gone anyway. And even if they aren't......I'd rather stay here knowing I defeated you than let you come any closer to destroying everything!

"She used her Rainbow RPG spell again, but rather than aim it at Isis, she aimed on the ground near her group of enemies to disorient them and hinder their sight"

Don: "This will hurt more than the Zangyack..."
---
Miyu: "Please, you have proven yourself to become a good person. The insane man you used to be is no more, and you have taken responsibility of your actions..."
The what?
___

......I appreciate your kind words, Miyu.

"The monster still feels guilt and remorse, but is glad he could at least own up to what he did to the Emiya family in the past, which is what ultimately led to the restoration of his existence in the first place"

Last edited:
Top Bottom