• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eleonora: "I wish I could answer..."

Gokaigers: "GOKAI CHANGE!"

BATTLE FEVER!

Marvelous: "Battle Japan!"

Joe: "Battle France"

Luka: "Battle Cossack!"

Don: "Battle Kenya!"

Ahim: "Miss America!"

Gokaigers: "Battle Fever J!"

Gai: -Fanboying-

-The Gokaigers are starting to dance, distracting Grimm-

Marvelous: "...Yes, we know those outfits are stupid, are any of you going to attack while we distract them or not?"

Artoria: "Right..." -Starts cutting through-

-Eeyup-
---
Medusa: "All right, but you'll stay at my side"
"Mine would attack if not for the Nightmarionne"

___

"Nods" (Of course I will!)

-its as if it wasn't there....-

You are addressing me, yes....?
These creatures are filled with negative emotions.....such as fear....delicious FEAR.....
Moon: It senses fear, then feasts upon it....

Amethyst: So....... are we just gonna leave this thing to eat all these creatures, or.....?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Of course you are." :)

-then?-
-Hog-
---
Yukari: -Sees the Marionette- "Wait, what?"
"Mine would attack if not for the Nightmarionne"

___

"Nods" (Of course I will!)

Amethyst: So....... are we just gonna leave this thing to eat all these creatures, or.....?
-The Gokaigers saw the Marionette in a previous post and are curious as well-
---
Medusa: "All right" -Manifests her Servant outfit- "Let's go, shall we?"

Jeanne: "I-I don't know..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-
-The Gokaigers saw the Marionette in a previous post and are curious as well-
---
Medusa: "All right" -Manifests her Servant outfit- "Let's go, shall we?"

Jeanne: "I-I don't know..."
"They went, and now everyone sees the Marionette"

"Patxi is scared, but stays brave and is ready to fight any of these things if need be"

Moon: Surely we can't just ignore it from here on out....

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
ChaldeaDex Entry:
Super Sentai Team #35
Pirate Squadron Gokaiger (Captain Marvelous, Joe Gibken, Luka Millfy, Don Dogoier, Ahim de Famille, Gai Ikari)

Class: Rider
Gender: Male (Marvelous, Joe, Don, Gai), female (Luka, Ahim)
Height/Weight: 177cm/???kg (Marvelous), 178cm/???kg (Joe), 158cm/Don’t ask (Luka), 173cm/???kg (Don), 156cm/In request of GokaiYellow, GokaiPink wasn’t asked this (Ahim), 171cm/???kg (Gai)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Origin: Various unnamed planets (Marvelous, Joe, Luka, Don), Planet Famille (Ahim), Earth (Gai), Era of the Zangyack Empire.
Debut: Heavenly Armament Squadron Goseiger VS Shinkenger: Epic on Ginmaku; Gokaiger vs Goseiger: Super Sentai 199 Heroes Battle (Gai)
Likes: Treasure, adventure, money (Luka), anyone kindhearted (Ahim), superheroes in general (Gai)
Dislikes: Zangyack, being interrupted while eating, being called heroes (except Gai)
Line: “Let’s make this showy!”
Comment: “The 34 Super Sentai who have protected the smiles of people. They lost their powers fighting the Space Empire Zangyack but their powers were inherited by these unbelievable rogues!”

Rebelled Pirates. In an universe conquered by the intergalactic Zangyack Empire, a pirate named Marvelous was recruited by one named AkaRed, and along him formed the Red Pirates, a feared crew that would collect the scattered powers of the warriors known as the Super Sentai through the universe. However, unbeknowst to Marvelous, AkaRed intended to return those powers to their rightful owners back on Earth. Their third crew member, Basco ta Jolokia, betrayed them by selling them to the Zangyack, AkaRed helping Marvelous escape before seemingly being killed.

Marvelous would make a new crew, comprised of an ex-Zangyack general whose friend was killed, a petty thief who wanted to collect money for orphans, a quirky and clumsy enginer and cook, a princess from a destroyed planet and finally a young man on Earth fan of the Super Sentai. Together, they would travel to Earth to find the Greatest Treasure in the Universe, for which they would require the approval of every Sentai team, but they ended rejecting the treasure to save them and Earth.

Each one has their own individual dream, but after they destroyed the Zangyack Empire, they have made peace with many of their wishes.

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: C
Agility: A
Mana: D
Luck: B
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills
Magic Resistance: Rank D. Protection from magic effects.
Riding: Rank -. The ability to master any mount. Nullified by Voyager of the Storm

Personal Skills
Voyager of the Storm: Rank A. The capacity to sail on vessels. Comprises Charisma and Military tactics.
Gokaiger Ranger Key: Rank A+. Possessing a Ranger Key that allows the user to turn into a member of the Gokaiger team.
Honor of Pirates: Rank B. A skill derived from a pirate's peculiar sense of values. Comprises a low ranking Mental Pollution, Bravery and Battle Continuation.
Golden Rule: Rank C. The natural ability to gain and come across wealth.
Item Contruction (False): Rank B. The capacity to construct mechanical objects.
Marksmanship: Rank B. Expertry in the use of fire weaponry.
Other skills and classes can be accessed depending on the Ranger Key in use

Noble Phantasms
GokaiOh: Pirate Combination Gokai King: Rank A, Anti-Army type.
The giant Mecha of the Gokaigers, a Megazord made from the Gokaigers ship and headquarters, the Gokai Galleon, and four other vehicles driven by the rest of the crew. It’s a very adaptable robot that has shown to be able of flight and taking out various warships in minutes. Through it, the Gokaigers have the access to the majority of Greater Powers, and it can combine with other smaller mechas derived from them like the Pat Striker, Variblune or Fuuraimaru.
The Ranger Keys: Powers of Legend, Change Me: Rank A+, Anti-Unit (Self) type.
The physical embodiment of the scattered power of the Super Sentai, becoming keys that grant the user the ability to turn into the Ranger of the key they hold. They were gathered by the Red Pirates, and were later used by the Gokaigers in their search for the Greatest Treasure in the Universe, to use their abilities and turn themselves into all Sentai teams available. After their journey ended, they returned the keys to their owners, but somehow managed to reobtain them in future events.
The Greater Powers: Powers of Legend, Guide Me to the Treasure: Rank E~EX, Anti-Unit/Anti-World type.
The manifestations of the powers of the Super Sentai teams, which the Gokaigers traveled to get the approval for their use to unlock. Each individual power is a powerful Noble Phantasm of their own, ranging from granting abilities like the Maskmen’s Aura Power or mechas like the Magirangers’ MagiDragon. When all powers are gathered, it would lead the path to the Greatest Treasure of the Universe, an artifact capable of altering reality and granting any wish, which the Gokaigers destroyed.
GoZyuJin: Brave Beast Drill Rex God: Rank A, Anti-Army type.
GokaiSilver’s personal Mecha, the combination of the Greater Powers of the Zyurangers, TimeRangers and Abarangers he received from the spirits of the deceased DragonRanger, TimeFire and AbareKiller. It’s summoned from the 31st century using TimeFire’s Ranger Key and has three alternate modes, a drill by default, a tyrannosaurus rex corresponding to DragonRanger, and a humanoid form granted by AbareKiller.
Kanzen GokaiOh: Complete Pirate Combination Pirate Gokai King: Rank A++, Anti-Army type.
The Greater Power of the Gokaigers themselves. The combination of the GokaiOh, Gozyujin and the Engine Machalcon, symbolizing the unbreakable bonds all members of the team have achieved with one another and the desire to seize their dreams. It’s equiped with all the armament of the GokaiOh, and its finisher consists of the summoning of all legendary mecha gathered by the Gokaiger to create a large blast of firepower with all of them.
Gokai Galleon Buster: Gokai Strike: Rank A, Anti-Unit type.
The Gokaigers joint weapon of choice at the time of doing a finisher. A bazooka in the image of the Gaokai Galleon made by Don infused with the Greater Power of the Ohrangers, granting it similar properties to their finishing weapon, the Olé Bazooka. It contains slots for a Ranger Key of each individual Gokaiger, capable of launching a blast of the color introduced, but when all the slots are occupied, its true greatest attack, Rising Strike, rams through the locked opponent.

Attribute: Star

Traits: Humanoid, Human (Gai)

Notes: Their bonds with each other are so strong, if one is in danger, the others would unleash all their fury on the attacker. None will ever be able to eat curry without something happening. It’s been suggested by Gai that Marvelous may have a possible crush on Ahim, which he denies (albeit Don and Gai have shown signs of it as well).
-she hugs back-

Palu: "What is that?"

---

-from her base, Isis also saw it-

Isis: "... You must be joking... This wasn't part of the plan! Julian! Where are you?"
Erika: "I promise to be even better then" :)
---
Yukari: "...How odd, I thought they had passed on..."
---
Julian: "Yes?"
"They went, and now everyone sees the Marionette"

"Patxi is scared, but stays brave and is ready to fight any of these things if need be"
-Medusa is right now holding Patxi in her arms, ready to protect in case anything happens-

Jeanne: "You are right, we can't..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"His heart warmed by her care"

Amethyst: So what are we gonna do?!

Pearl: For starters, we obviously shouldn't display any fear.....
Luka: "Heard that, Doc?" -Bops his head-

Don: "Ouch!"

-Kids hug each other to let the fear go-
Azura: -lets her sit on her lap-

Palutena: "You know about this thing?"

Isis: "Something beyond our control has happened, but it could buy you some time. Take this opportunity to kill Emiya. Now."
Erika: "You're prettier when close..."
---
Yukari: "I think so"
---
Julian: "That sounds delightful"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Isis: "Something beyond our control has happened, but it could buy you some time. Take this opportunity to kill Emiya. Now."
When are the rest of us finally gonna get to have some action again? This is getting boring. We shouldn't let too many of our enemies live much longer.

It sounds like one of them is not long for this world now. "Laughs quietly"

"The Lich is being much more patient, having waited centuries to end the world anyways"

Luka: "Heard that, Doc?" -Bops his head-

Don: "Ouch!"

-Kids hug each other to let the fear go-
"Making Luigi not afraid is gonna be a problem :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Erika: "You're prettier when close..."
-Azura smiles-

Azura: "No wonder your mother likes you so much; you're so precious." :)

Yukari: "I think so"
Palutena: "Care to explain?"

Julian: "That sounds delifçghtful"
-portal is made-

When are the rest of us finally gonna get to have some action again? This is getting boring. We shouldn't let too many of our enemies live much longer.

It sounds like one of them is not long for this world now. "Laughs quietly"

"The Lich is being much more patient, having waited centuries to end the world anyways"
Isis: "Learn from the Lich, Chara; the annihilation of an enemy as powerful as Chaldea takes time and careful thought. What I did in Basel was the result of months of planning, after all, and the only reason I managed to make it work in the first place is the Lich's sudden arrival.

What will happen next will certainly not happen overnight. The more ambitious a task is, the longer it takes for it to be a reality."

-of course, Star saw this too-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Azura smiles-

Azura: "No wonder your mother likes you so much; you're so precious." :)

Palutena: "Care to explain?"

-portal is made-
Erika: "I think I'm going to like you as my aunt!" :)
---
Yukari: "There is one world where supernatural phenomena occurred after a man called William Afton murdered various children, who would go on to possess various animatronics of a pizzeria, and over the years many incidents regarding them would occur. One of them looked similar to that one.

But....I thought they passed on after a long while...Could it be a similar force?"
---
-Which Julian gladfully crosses-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Erika: "I think I'm going to like you as my aunt!" :)
Azura: "Now I have one more reason to stay alive." :)

Yukari: "There is one world where supernatural phenomena occurred after a man called William Afton murdered various children, who would go on to possess various animatronics of a pizzeria, and over the years many incidents regarding them would occur. One of them looked similar to that one.

But....I thought they passed on after a long while...Could it be a similar force?"
Palutena: "Perhaps..."

-Which Julian gladfully crosses-
-but he's not right in front of the Emiya room-

-wouldn't be fun to just give it away lol

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He tries to think of Daisy to calm himself down-

-It ends on him thinking of Waluigi in Daisy's dress with a wig of her- :p
"He doesn't just react to the thought mentally, either"

"On the bright side, at least he's more afraid of something he unwillingly imagined than facing the actual nightmare monster here :p"

Isis: "Learn from the Lich, Chara; the annihilation of an enemy as powerful as Chaldea takes time and careful thought. What I did in Basel was the result of months of planning, after all, and the only reason I managed to make it work in the first place is the Lich's sudden arrival.

What will happen next will certainly not happen overnight. The more ambitious a task is, the longer it takes for it to be a reality."

-of course, Star saw this too-
You've made a good point, Miss. But longer we let the enemy live, the more time they'll have to formulate a plan of their own to stop us. We can't afford to let them live too much longer.

Star: (They're still planning? Hmm.....so Chaldea's still got time.....but what about that Emiya guy? It sounds like he's gonna be in danger soon....)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Now I have one more reason to stay alive." :)

Palutena: "Perhaps..."

-but he's not right in front of the Emiya room-

-wouldn't be fun to just give it away lol
Erika: "I can't wait for when Big Sister sees you!"
---
Yukari: "This is odd, but nevertheless it's there..."
---
Julian: "Hmph, let's find him fast..."
"He doesn't just react to the thought mentally, either"

"On the bright side, at least he's more afraid of something he unwillingly imagined than facing the actual nightmare monster here :p"
Robin Hood: "Oh goodness, shut him up! Our lives are at risk here!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You've made a good point, Miss. But longer we let the enemy live, the more time they'll have to formulate a plan of their own to stop us. We can't afford to let them live too much longer.

Star: (They're still planning? Hmm.....so Chaldea's still got time.....but what about that Emiya guy? It sounds like he's gonna be in danger soon....)
Isis: "And besides, taking down Shirou Emiya would be truly advantageous. He has connections with some people that are highly popular within Chaldea. His death could strike them with grief, thus lowering the moral of both themselves and those around them effectively, weakening them."

Erika: "I can't wait for when Big Sister sees you!"
Azura: "She truly enjoyed my lullabies... I missed singing for her."

Yukari: "This is odd, but nevertheless it's there..."
Palu: "Let's hope it's on our side too..."

Julian: "Hmph, let's find him fast..."
-yee-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "She truly enjoyed my lullabies... I missed singing for her."

Palu: "Let's hope it's on our side too..."

-yee-
Erika: "Can you sing them for me too, please?"
---
Yukari: "If not...Well, let's try to not bw negative"
---
-Thus he gets on exploring Chaldea's new base-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Robin Hood: "Oh goodness, shut him up! Our lives are at risk here!"
Mario: Calm down, bro!

Luigi: Bad image! Can't unsee!......Well, at least this thing's a-gonna not scare me as much anymore. Eheheh....huh....

Isis: "And besides, taking down Shirou Emiya would be truly advantageous. He has connections with some people that are highly popular within Chaldea. His death could strike them with grief, thus lowering the moral of both themselves and those around them effectively, weakening them."
Now you're talking.

What remains of their will to survive will be clouded by their fear and guilt. Soon, darkness and death will engulf them all. Followed by inhabitants across millions of worlds. What we require beyond limitless power and intelligence to do that.....is patience. If we must kill these powerful warriors one by one, then so be it. With their deaths, we will be one step closer to ensuring the extinction of all life.

Star: (That's horrible! They're gonna mess up their minds by killing one of their friends! I gotta do something.........come on....) Dip down, dip down.....

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Erika: "Can you sing them for me too, please?"
Azura: "Of course." :)

Yukari: "If not...Well, let's try to not bw negative"
Palu: "Agreed."

-Thus he gets on exploring Chaldea's new base-
-yee-

Now you're talking.

What remains of their will to survive will be clouded by their fear and guilt. Soon, darkness and death will engulf them all. Followed by inhabitants across millions of worlds. What we require beyond limitless power and intelligence to do that.....is patience. If we must kill these powerful warriors one by one, then so be it. With their deaths, we will be one step closer to ensuring the extinction of all life.

Star: (That's horrible! They're gonna mess up their minds by killing one of their friends! I gotta do something.........come on....) Dip down, dip down.....
Isis: "Trying to do something, Star? But I thought you were nothing without your precious heirloom." -holding the Royal Wand-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Of course." :)

Palu: "Agreed."

-yee-
-However, then the Emiyas plus the Vallite had a bad feeling-
---
Yukari: "Oh, it's gone..."
"And now......I believe we wait"

Star: Yeah, well, I don't need magic to punch you in the face.
Goldie just said on Discord that he can't continue for the day and that we can continue by assuming the Marionnette left.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Isis: "You're going to need a lot of luck, however." -sounded rather disinterested-
"Trying to use all her strength to break out of her restrains!"

"Obviously she completely fails :V"

Are you sure you're a Princess? You're more like a Fool.

Goldie just said on Discord that he can't continue for the day and that we can continue by assuming the Marionnette left.
Oh. Well, dang.....

Amethyst: It's gone.....?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Isis: "It is entertaining to hear her threats and see her squirm." :smirk:
Star: Alright, was is it gonna take for you to let me outta here? According to your plan or whatever, we're all supposed to die later on anyway. Why just make me stay here until then?

Artoria: "Yes...I think, I can't feel it nearby"

Don: "Thanks goodness..."
"
ARE THERE ANY MORE GRIMM LEFT?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: Alright, was is it gonna take for you to let me outta here? According to your plan or whatever, we're all supposed to die later on anyway. Why just make me stay here until then?
Isis: "You're my insurance, young Butterfly. For as long as you're here, Chaldea and their allies will let me live, as only I know how to access this place we're in. As such, unless they want to risk losing you forever, they won't ever attempt to take my life." :evil:

-Eeyup-

Shirou: "Erika, go to your Mother..."
-she does?-

Yukari: "Oh well, we'll have to worry about it later..."
Palu: "Indeed."

-Elsewhere...-

Sakura: "Leo, Takumi, what is the meaning of this....?"
-they explain about the Marionnette-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Isis: "You're my insurance, young Butterfly. For as long as you're here, Chaldea and their allies will let me live, as only I know how to access this place we're in. As such, unless they want to risk losing you forever, they'll let me do whatever I want." :evil:
Star: You're a smart villain. I don't like that. "Look of sheer anger in her eyes" So you're just gonna keep me here, so that you can, what? Kill them all anyway?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pearl: Oh, thank goodness.

At least one threat got chased off for now.
Mash: "We need to prepare for everything...Reinforce our base..."
-she does?-

Palu: "Indeed."

-they explain about the Marionnette-
-Yep, while Shirou now uses his card-

-And the door finally is slammed open-
---
Yukari: "Now, it seems two humanoids were in front of the formation, right?"

Elonora: "Correct"
---
Sakura: "...Okay, okay, I can accept that"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yep, while Shirou now uses his card-

-And the door finally is slammed open-
-can Azura summon her weapons because of the nature of her rebirth?-

Yukari: "Now, it seems two humanoids were in front of the formation, right?"

Elonora: "Correct"
Palu: "One looked like a pineapple."

Sakura: "...Okay, okay, I can accept that"
Pyrrha: "I've never heard of such a creature. It's likely not a Grimm to begin with..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-can Azura summon her weapons because of the nature of her rebirth?-

Palu: "One looked like a pineapple."

Pyrrha: "I've never heard of such a creature. It's likely not a Grimm to begin with..."
-Eeyup, you bet she can-

Shirou: "Julian..."

Julian: "Emiya..."

Erika: "No...Not you!"
---
Yukari: "And the other smelled of tomatoes"
---
Sakura: "Not even of that possession type you mentioned?"

Top Bottom