• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You mentioned something about your magic and our bloodline, yes?

Star: "It's about some...really powerful spells I cast..."
___

-I've got several different ideas right now, including Penny hanging out with Sieg, Specter Knight trying to help Ereshkigal and Ishtar, and some character development stuff for Heshima, Ata and maybe Artemis and Orion-
___

-And yet, Cyclonus saved the others anyway...But none of them seem to be part of this cult experimenting on Unicron's blood...-
___

Pichu: "(How long have you been with all these magic people?)"

(A few years!)
___

-Dipper doesn't play Pokken that much, but plays enough Fighting games to get the general hang of the controls quickly-
Lily: "She managed to revive someone..."
---
-I'm up for the second one since I rarely use Ereshkigal tbh-
---
Kickback: Hmmmm, really none of that Angolmois. Ugh, I'm so hungry, but no way I'd eat that thing!
-Which says something as he's an Insecticon and Insecticons eat about anything with metal or energy-
---
Irisviel: "And she's been wonderful~"
---
Amy: "Oooooh, it's in 3D, like Iron Kick!"
Shez: "I'm sure they can handle it then. Does that mean we can order more?" :p
---
-awwwwww...-

-she slowly stirs-
---
Viridi: "..... Fine, I'll let that slide too."
---
Kanna: "Oh no! Something's happening!"
Arcueid/Artoria/Aoko: "Why not?"
Shiki: "I'm almost full"
---
-Waking up?-
---
-Athena sighs in relief...-
---
-And now Abby places a big menacing robot figure in place-
Abby: "Ta-dah!"
-The other kids GASP-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei: "School is important, Susie. I just want you and Kris to succeed!" :)

Susie: "Now you're starting to sound like Ms. Dreemurr..."
___

Mabel: "Okay, nobody gets something perfect on their first try..."
___

-Some of them wanna see how the board games work,. but others wanna see more of the castle town-
Ruby: Dreemur?
---
Byleth: "Or ever. Even someone as experienced as me can sometimes miss..."
---
-hmmmm, what to do...-

Arcueid/Artoria/Aoko: "Why not?"
Shiki: "I'm almost full"
---
-Waking up?-
---
-Athena sighs in relief...-
---
-And now Abby places a big menacing robot figure in place-
Abby: "Ta-dah!"
-The other kids GASP-
Byleth: They'll take it too far, won't they?
---
-yeah...-
---
Viridi: "But don't do it again!"
---
Kanna: "Oh no! An evil robot!"

Emblem Tiki: "Robot?" -confused at the term-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "She managed to revive someone..."
---
-I'm up for the second one since I rarely use Ereshkigal tbh-
---
Kickback: Hmmmm, really none of that Angolmois. Ugh, I'm so hungry, but no way I'd eat that thing!
-Which says something as he's an Insecticon and Insecticons eat about anything with metal or energy-
---
Irisviel: "And she's been wonderful~"
---
Amy: "Oooooh, it's in 3D, like Iron Kick!"
-Eclipsa looked somewhat surprised to hear this, but keeping listening-

Star: "Yeah, I brought this super intelligent creature called a Pokemon back from the dead...I had to Dip Down to do it, but somehow I didn't revived him seconds after he seemingly...died..." :urg:

Mabel: "Wait, you guys are telling her this already?"
___

-Eresh currently in the Underworld while Ishtar is with the rest of the Riders?-
___

-None of them want anything to do with the mad and destructive literal planet-eater...-
___

Pikachu: "(It seems like every Trainer here really cares about their Pokemon...)"
___

Mabel: "Iron Kick?"

Ruby: Dreemur?
---
Byleth: "Or ever. Even someone as experienced as me can sometimes miss..."
---
-hmmmm, what to do...-
-That's another unusual name, and one that they actually haven't heard before...-
___

Mabel: "Yeah, battles can be pretty stressful..."
___

-Well, most of the Pokemon are curious about the board games, but they're also all still new here and don't know their way around the estate and haven't met most it's residents yet...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That's another unusual name, and one that they actually haven't heard before...-
___

Mabel: "Yeah, battles can be pretty stressful..."
___

-Well, most of the Pokemon are curious about the board games, but they're also all still new here and don't know their way around the estate and haven't met most it's residents yet...-
-I forgot if Toriel actually shared her name so thanks for that lol-
---
Byleth: "And one mistake can cost you everything..."
---
-so tour it is!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: They'll take it too far, won't they?
---
-yeah...-
---
Viridi: "But don't do it again!"
---
Kanna: "Oh no! An evil robot!"

Emblem Tiki: "Robot?" -confused at the term-
-Surprisingly... Not really-
-If only because these people have dealt with the likes of Kirby before so they really have come prepared-
---
-Surprising both people in the infirmary-
---
Athena: "Okay... B-But also don't be rude too!"
---
Abby: "Now none of you can stop me!"
Gil: "Oh we will!"
-Eclipsa looked somewhat surprised to hear this, but keeping listening-

Star: "Yeah, I brought this super intelligent creature called a Pokemon back from the dead...I had to Dip Down to do it, but somehow I didn't revived him seconds after he seemingly...died..." :urg:

Mabel: "Wait, you guys are telling her this already?"
___

-Eresh currently in the Underworld while Ishtar is with the rest of the Riders?-
___

-None of them want anything to do with the mad and destructive literal planet-eater...-
___

Pikachu: "(It seems like every Trainer here really cares about their Pokemon...)"
___

Mabel: "Iron Kick?"
Lily: "We need answers, Mabel"
---
-I was picturing both sisters being together, frankly, as Ishtar would want her to socialize more-
---
-Yeah... Except Sideways, but not like they know of that-
---
Irisviel: "That's something universal here~"
---
Amy: "You know, the famous fighting game!" -I had to make up a Tekken expy name since it's technically canon to thread because of Smash and Digimon. Yes, Digimon has had a Tekken crossover and it's canon-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I forgot if Toriel actually shared her name so thanks for that lol-
---
Byleth: "And one mistake can cost you everything..."
---
-so tour it is!-
-I don't remember if she ever did for sure, but Toriel hated the name in by the time Frisk shows up in Undertale, but her Deltarune counterpart kept the last name despite also being divorced from Asgore's counterpart there-

-Ruby curious enough to ask who this "Ms. Dreemurr" is?-
___

Dipper: "After everything we've been through, sometimes I'd think we're lucky to even still be alive...

...At least, if it weren't for all friends and family." -Had a more hopeful smile noting that-
___

Pichu: "(Can we still play the board games later?)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Surprisingly... Not really-
-If only because these people have dealt with the likes of Kirby before so they really have come prepared-
---
-Surprising both people in the infirmary-
---
Athena: "Okay... B-But also don't be rude too!"
---
Abby: "Now none of you can stop me!"
Gil: "Oh we will!"
-so the girls kept on chatting as they ate more-

Shez: Damn, that Aoko girl is awesome... maybe I'd be down to join her on her behind the scenes work.
---
Kamui: "....Shirou? Martha? What's going on?"
---
Viridi: -HMPH-
---
Kanna: "We stopped you once, we'll stop you again!"

-I don't remember if she ever did for sure, but Toriel hated the name in by the time Frisk shows up in Undertale, but her Deltarune counterpart kept the last name despite also being divorced from Asgore's counterpart there-

-Ruby curious enough to ask who this "Ms. Dreemurr" is?-
___

Dipper: "After everything we've been through, sometimes I'd think we're lucky to even still be alive...

...At least, if it weren't for all friends and family." -Had a more hopeful smile noting that-
___

Pichu: "(Can we still play the board games later?)"
Ruby: "Your teacher, I assume?"
---
Shez: "Yeah. I'm lucky B spared me when we met." :p
---
Kamui: "I don't see why not." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "We need answers, Mabel"
---
-I was picturing both sisters being together, frankly, as Ishtar would want her to socialize more-
---
-Yeah... Except Sideways, but not like they know of that-
---
Irisviel: "That's something universal here~"
---
Amy: "You know, the famous fighting game!" -I had to make up a Tekken expy name since it's technically canon to thread because of Smash and Digimon. Yes, Digimon has had a Tekken crossover and it's canon-
Star: "And not only that, but I also created an entire apple tree just from casting a spell on an ordinary apple! And I apparently saved all magic by creating a new Milhorse!"

Dipper: "Uhh, shouldn't we be not telling her all of this yet?"

Star: "No! I'm tired of not getting answers! Ever since Toffee first showed up, more and more confusing things have been happening with my wand and magic and I barely understand my own magical abilities! I'm not about to sit here just waiting for answers to magically show up out of thin air, because that's one thing magic typically can't do!"

... -Looks even more surprised hearing all this-
___

-Even though their relationship is strained...Or more accurately, was from the start-
___

-And they likely won't for a while...-
___

Squirtle: "*(At this point, that's not surprising!)"
___

Mabel: "Wait a minute, I think I've heard of that one..."

...Okay, that's one crossover I wouldn't have guessed. I guess that means The Walking Dead is also canon in Digimon universe. :V

That being said, we've had actual versions of some games show up here for laughs or fourth wall stuff, so it's not a big deal either way imo. :p

Ruby: "Your teacher, I assume?"
---
Shez: "Yeah. I'm lucky B spared me when we met." :p
---
Kamui: "I don't see why not." :)
Susie: "Nah, she teaches a younger grade at our school. I mostly call her that 'cause, well...she's also Kris' mom."

Penny: "She also may be an alternate counterpart of someone we know!"
___

Mabel: "Wait, what?!"
___

Girafarig: "(Aw, sweet!)"

Pichu: "(Yay~!)" :b: "(I do still really wanna see the rest of this big town first, though...I feel like I could get lost here easy.)" :dizzy:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Okay, that's one crossover I wouldn't have guessed. I guess that means The Walking Dead is also canon in Digimon universe. :V
This also means Street Fighter, Fatal Fury and Final Fantasy XV are canon to Digimon :4pacman:

Except not quite because the only Tekken 7 crossover that is actually canon is Akuma. Noctis, Geese and Negan are questionably canon... but hey, if we count Smash in this thread, Tekken 7 does too.

Susie: "Nah, she teaches a younger grade at our school. I mostly call her that 'cause, well...she's also Kris' mom."

Penny: "She also may be an alternate counterpart of someone we know!"
___

Mabel: "Wait, what?!"
___

Girafarig: "(Aw, sweet!)"

Pichu: "(Yay~!)" :b: "(I do still really wanna see the rest of this big town first, though...I feel like I could get lost here easy.)" :dizzy:
Ruby: "You really think so...?"
---
Byleth: "You really love sharing that fact, huh...?"

Shez: "Hey, if you're worried about me taking it personally, I'm not. I've been a merc long enough to know it was just business." :p
---
Kamui: "It took me some time getting used to as well so a tour definitely sounds nice."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This also means Street Fighter, Fatal Fury and Final Fantasy XV are canon to Digimon :4pacman:

Except not quite because the only Tekken 7 crossover that is actually canon is Akuma. Noctis, Geese and Negan are questionably canon... but hey, if we count Smash in this thread, Tekken 7 does too.
That's one heck of a cinematic universe. :4pacman:

That's true, a lot of crossovers are canon here already.

Ruby: "You really think so...?"
---
Byleth: "You really love sharing that fact, huh...?"

Shez: "Hey, if you're worried about me taking it personally, I'm not. I've been a merc long enough to know it was just business." :p
---
Kamui: "It took me some time getting used to as well so a tour definitely sounds nice."
Susie: "Well, we don't know most of the people here yet, but she's a goat monster like Ralsei, for one."

Penny: "And according to Kris, her first name is Toriel!"
___

Dipper: "You two seemed way too close and understanding of the mercenary field for Shez to still take something like that personally."
___

Sparky: "(Sounds like a plan to me!)"

-The Vulpix got distracted chasing a bouncy ball designed to look like a Pokeball around- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "Well, we don't know most of the people here yet, but she's a goat monster like Ralsei, for one."

Penny: "And according to Kris, her first name is Toriel!"
___

Dipper: "You two seemed way too close and understanding of the mercenary field for Shez to still take something like that personally."
___

Sparky: "(Sounds like a plan to me!)"

-The Vulpix got distracted chasing a bouncy ball designed to look like a Pokeball around- :V
Ruby: Toriel... now that's familiar...
---
Byleth: "She did, actually."

Shez: "Yeah, I was real close to Captain Berling's band so losing them all in one fell swoop from B really sucked... If she and her father hadn't let me have a spot in their band... I don't want to know how I'd be."
---
Kamui: I should probably get a ball for that Vulpix...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "And not only that, but I also created an entire apple tree just from casting a spell on an ordinary apple! And I apparently saved all magic by creating a new Milhorse!"

Dipper: "Uhh, shouldn't we be not telling her all of this yet?"

Star: "No! I'm tired of not getting answers! Ever since Toffee first showed up, more and more confusing things have been happening with my wand and magic and I barely understand my own magical abilities! I'm not about to sit here just waiting for answers to magically show up out of thin air, because that's one thing magic typically can't do!"

... -Looks even more surprised hearing all this-
___

-Even though their relationship is strained...Or more accurately, was from the start-
___

-And they likely won't for a while...-
___

Squirtle: "*(At this point, that's not surprising!)"
___

Mabel: "Wait a minute, I think I've heard of that one..."

That being said, we've had actual versions of some games show up here for laughs or fourth wall stuff, so it's not a big deal either way imo. :p
-Lily nodded, just like when she answered to Mabel, she clearly thinks the same-
---
-Even then Ishtar cares a great deal, so she got her out her room, miraculously-
---
-Also Kickback is making sure to send signals back of what he's seeing-
---
Irisviel: "I'm sure she'll evolve really soon~"
---
Amy: "It's popular on Earth"

Long story short they both belong to Bandai Namco so Lili appeared as a supporting character in the PSP and 3DS game Re:Digitize where she was around throwing hands with Digimon looking for an ideal partner.

-so the girls kept on chatting as they ate more-

Shez: Damn, that Aoko girl is awesome... maybe I'd be down to join her on her behind the scenes work.
---
Kamui: "....Shirou? Martha? What's going on?"
---
Viridi: -HMPH-
---
Kanna: "We stopped you once, we'll stop you again!"
-Perhaps some day, who knows?-
---
-Both of them silently hugged her-
---
Minervamon: "...You're shortee in person..."
---
Abby: "I'd love to see you try!" -shoots the spring-loaded missiles of the toy-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Perhaps some day, who knows?-
---
-Both of them silently hugged her-
---
Minervamon: "...You're shortee in person..."
---
Abby: "I'd love to see you try!" -shoots the spring-loaded missiles of the toy-
-they exchanged numbers so there can always be a call :V-
---
Kamui: "...Is everything alright?"
---
Viridi: "WHAT DID I SAY?!"
---
Kanna: "Oh no! I'm struck!" -makes her doll fall-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Lily nodded, just like when she answered to Mabel, she clearly thinks the same-
---
-Even then Ishtar cares a great deal, so she got her out her room, miraculously-
---
-Also Kickback is making sure to send signals back of what he's seeing-
---
Irisviel: "I'm sure she'll evolve really soon~"
---
Amy: "It's popular on Earth"

Long story short they both belong to Bandai Namco so Lili appeared as a supporting character in the PSP and 3DS game Re:Digitize where she was around throwing hands with Digimon looking for an ideal partner.

Star: "And right now, we...have no idea if any other queen ever cast a spell like this before or not...Or what it means whether or not any of them did.

I don't know whether or not you're actually evil or if everyone just making up a bunch of total nonsense just because you used dark magic, heck, I've read your "forbidden" chapter in the spell book and it wasn't even that bad, but can at least tell us if you know if any other queens of Mewni ever revived someone before...?"

...First of all, I appreciate that you're willing to see dark magic...and frankly myself, as something other than just possibly evil. Second and more importantly, however...I can't be fully certain of it due to the original spell book being destroyed in a fire a few decades prior, but your suspicions very well might correct. You might very well be the first ever princess, or perhaps mage in all of Mewni's recorded history to ever accomplish such a spell! :b:
___

-Specter Knight might see them passing by at some point-

Specter: (Hmm, so they're at least on speaking terms...)
___

They're trying to save that insane off-color...?
___

Squirtle: "(You're already close to evolving?!)"

(Sure am!) -Flexing one of her ivnes like muscles to the Squirtle-
___

Mabel: "...Uhh, we are on Earth right now."

...I really should've guessed that with how they're both owned by Namco lmao. Still a neat crossover!

Ruby: Toriel... now that's familiar...
---
Byleth: "She did, actually."

Shez: "Yeah, I was real close to Captain Berling's band so losing them all in one fell swoop from B really sucked... If she and her father hadn't let me have a spot in their band... I don't want to know how I'd be."
---
Kamui: I should probably get a ball for that Vulpix...
-...Isn't the same name as...?-
___

Mabel: "But even after all that, you and Byleth seem thick as thieves...Or mercenaries, I mean."
___

-She's currently chasing it around cheerfully and borderline oblivious to the fact that the tour's supposed to continue already-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-...Isn't the same name as...?-
___

Mabel: "But even after all that, you and Byleth seem thick as thieves...Or mercenaries, I mean."
___

-She's currently chasing it around cheerfully and borderline oblivious to the fact that the tour's supposed to continue already-
Ruby: No way...
---
Shez: "Let's just say someone's gotten a lot more human after a teaching gig. And I think she's better for it." :)

Byleth: -blushing a bit-
---
Kamui: -goes to pick up the Vulpix-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: No way...
---
Shez: "Let's just say someone's gotten a lot more human after a teaching gig. And I think she's better for it." :)

Byleth: -blushing a bit-
---
Kamui: -goes to pick up the Vulpix-
-...Then again, isn't Arthur an alternate version of Artoria? Plus, didn't there used to be multiple different versions of Mordred, Cu, and several others? Including one alternate version of Atalanta?-
___

Mabel: -Immediately realized who Shez meant- "Awwwwwwwwwwwww~!"
___

Vulpix: "(Huh? Hey! was still playing!)" :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-...Then again, isn't Arthur an alternate version of Artoria? Plus, didn't there used to be multiple different versions of Mordred, Cu, and several others? Including one alternate version of Atalanta?-
___

Mabel: -Immediately realized who Shez meant- "Awwwwwwwwwwwww~!"
___

Vulpix: "(Huh? Hey! was still playing!)" :urg:
Ruby: This is going to be so weird...
---
-did Dipper catch on or was that not obvious enough? :V-

-either way, that reaction made Byleth blush more-
---
Kamui: "We still have a tour, little one." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "And right now, we...have no idea if any other queen ever cast a spell like this before or not...Or what it means whether or not any of them did.

I don't know whether or not you're actually evil or if everyone just making up a bunch of total nonsense just because you used dark magic, heck, I've read your "forbidden" chapter in the spell book and it wasn't even that bad, but can at least tell us if you know if any other queens of Mewni ever revived someone before...?"

...First of all, I appreciate that you're willing to see dark magic...and frankly myself, as something other than just possibly evil. Second and more importantly, however...I can't be fully certain of it due to the original spell book being destroyed in a fire a few decades prior, but your suspicions very well might correct. You might very well be the first ever princess, or perhaps mage in all of Mewni's recorded history to ever accomplish such a spell! :b:
___

-Specter Knight might see them passing by at some point-

Specter: (Hmm, so they're at least on speaking terms...)
___

They're trying to save that insane off-color...?
___

Squirtle: "(You're already close to evolving?!)"

(Sure am!) -Flexing one of her ivnes like muscles to the Squirtle-
___

Mabel: "...Uhh, we are on Earth right now."

...I really should've guessed that with how they're both owned by Namco lmao. Still a neat crossover!
Lily: "Oh... That's incredible" Though it leads to nowhere.
---
-Ereshkigal seems to only speak when necessary though...-
---
Shockwave: "...They shall be imprisoned at best then"
---
Irisviel: "And will become stronger~"
---
Amy: "Exactly" :p

She then becomes partnered to a Numemon AKA this thing.
1715555154096.png

...And she manages to make her evolve into a Lilithmon.
-they exchanged numbers so there can always be a call :V-
---
Kamui: "...Is everything alright?"
---
Viridi: "WHAT DID I SAY?!"
---
Kanna: "Oh no! I'm struck!" -makes her doll fall-
-Perhaps some day then- :V
---
Shirou: "We're just glad yoj're here..."
Martha: "So much happened..."
---
Athena: "Ah, I'm so sorry!"
---
Fate: "Myself as well" -same-
Jack: "Oh noooooo!"
Abby: "Bwahahaha! I am invincible!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Perhaps some day then- :V
---
Shirou: "We're just glad yoj're here..."
Martha: "So much happened..."
---
Athena: "Ah, I'm so sorry!"
---
Fate: "Myself as well" -same-
Jack: "Oh noooooo!"
Abby: "Bwahahaha! I am invincible!"
-but for now...-

Shez: "It was nice meeting you, Aoko. I hope we can hang out more some day." :)
---
Kamui: "...All I remember is that reaper..."
---
Viridi: "....... Just leave before I choose to nuke you."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Not if I have anything to say about it!" -makes her doll attacc-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Oh... That's incredible" Though it leads to nowhere.
---
-Ereshkigal seems to only speak when necessary though...-
---
Shockwave: "...They shall be imprisoned at best then"
---
Irisviel: "And will become stronger~"
---
Amy: "Exactly" :p

She then becomes partnered to a Numemon AKA this thing.
View attachment 389206
...And she manages to make her evolve into a Lilithmon.
-Star is processing this...but she doesn't know if that's enough confirmation of whether or not past queens have successfully used revival spells, either-
___

Specter: (...Uhh, I it's at least a start, I guess?)
___

What is the meaning of this?! Why are these missing Decepticons helping this cult?!
___

-Now the other Pokemon seem even more motivated to train and become stronger as well, wanting to be better fighters-

-Ata notices their hype?-
___

Mabel: "That one's super popular! I wonder if there's an arcade version of it as well..."

...Digimon evolution is really is vastly different from Pokemon evolution lmao.

Ruby: This is going to be so weird...
---
-did Dipper catch on or was that not obvious enough? :V-

-either way, that reaction made Byleth blush more-
---
Kamui: "We still have a tour, little one." :)
-Like meeting alternate versions of themselves...-
___

-Dipper realized it, he just smiled warmly at the remark instead-
___

Vulpix: "(Awwwww, okay...)" -Wants to see more of the area, but also wants to keep playing with some of the doggo toys-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Like meeting alternate versions of themselves...-
___

-Dipper realized it, he just smiled warmly at the remark instead-
___

Vulpix: "(Awwwww, okay...)" -Wants to see more of the area, but also wants to keep playing with some of the doggo toys-
Ruby: I wonder if there's another me...
---
Byleth: "T-Thanks, Shez." -still blushing-

Shez: "Anyway, I think I'll be on my way. I'm sure someone wants some ribs tonight."

Byleth: ".......I do..."

Shez: "I was actually thinking of Musashi but that's also true." :p
---
-Kamui would buy some for the Vulpix- :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: I wonder if there's another me...
---
Byleth: "T-Thanks, Shez." -still blushing-

Shez: "Anyway, I think I'll be on my way. I'm sure someone wants some ribs tonight."

Byleth: ".......I do..."

Shez: "I was actually thinking of Musashi but that's also true." :p
---
-Kamui would buy some for the Vulpix- :)
-Or others versions of her teammates as well...-
___

Mabel: "Yeah, you two are totally siblings." :p
___

Vulpix: "(You got these toys for me?)" :surprised:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-but for now...-

Shez: "It was nice meeting you, Aoko. I hope we can hang out more some day." :)
---
Kamui: "...All I remember is that reaper..."
---
Viridi: "....... Just leave before I choose to nuke you."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Not if I have anything to say about it!" -makes her doll attacc-
Aoko: "Same, you're kinda neat!"
---
Martha: "You managed to drive it away..."
---
-The Minervamon nodded and went off-
---
Abby: "Heh, I can resist that!"
Nanoha: -Did the same- "We have to find a way!"
-Star is processing this...but she doesn't know if that's enough confirmation of whether or not past queens have successfully used revival spells, either-
___

Specter: (...Uhh, I it's at least a start, I guess?)
___

What is the meaning of this?! Why are these missing Decepticons helping this cult?!
___

-Now the other Pokemon seem even more motivated to train and become stronger as well, wanting to be better fighters-

-Ata notices their hype?-
___

Mabel: "That one's super popular! I wonder if there's an arcade version of it as well..."

...Digimon evolution is really is vastly different from Pokemon evolution lmao.
-What would her thoughts be?-
---
Ereshkigal: -Then sees and observes him-
---
Knock-Out: "They're probably insane if not hacked"
---
Irisviel: "I see you want the same" :p
---
Amy: "Probably, but this for now"

Yeah, we have a snowball, that becomes a cat thing, then a dog, and then... Well, these are all from official media.
1715562083046.png

Yes, some of those are fusions and some require materials.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Or others versions of her teammates as well...-
___

Mabel: "Yeah, you two are totally siblings." :p
___

Vulpix: "(You got these toys for me?)" :surprised:
Ruby: 🤔
---
Shez: "Oh heck yeah we are!" -grabs Byleth and noogies her-

Byleth: -holding a laugh from that-
---
Kamui: -nods- "I sure did."

Aoko: "Same, you're kinda neat!"
---
Martha: "You managed to drive it away..."
---
-The Minervamon nodded and went off-
---
Abby: "Heh, I can resist that!"
Nanoha: -Did the same- "We have to find a way!"
-then the tab shows-

Shez: "Don't take out your wallet, new friend. This time, it's my treat." :)
---
Kamui: "How...?"
---
-with Pitty?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "We cannot fall so easily when we have friendship!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-What would her thoughts be?-
---
Ereshkigal: -Then sees and observes him-
---
Knock-Out: "They're probably insane if not hacked"
---
Irisviel: "I see you want the same" :p
---
Amy: "Probably, but this for now"

Yeah, we have a snowball, that becomes a cat thing, then a dog, and then... Well, these are all from official media.
View attachment 389208
Yes, some of those are fusions and some require materials.
Star: (So that means...I might actually be a first for the Butterfly family? Or even all mages in Mewni?! ...Hold on, this still doesn't prove anything! We need more info! Concrete proof of whether or not ANY past queen or princess accomplished a similar spell and brought someone back from the dead! And for real instead of just making them into a ghost or zombie or something...)

___

Specter Knight: "..." -Casually waves, remaining quiet as he usually is-

-That undead knight's one of the few people she's spoken with more than a few times and gotten along with fairly well...-
___

If it's not the latter, then we'll at least question them. Because as it stands, they all appear to be traitors or accessories to this twisted cult...
___

Pichu: "(We all want to grow up to be super strong Pokemon, too!)"

Squirtle: "(I know I'm already half-way there!)" :p -Overconfident-
___

-Chrono vs. Dipper!-

A lot of these are honestly pretty awesome designs. Lore-wise, I'm sure Digievolution makes sense, but it's still strange to see so many of them can turn into drastically different creatures.

Ruby: 🤔
---
Shez: "Oh heck yeah we are!" -grabs Byleth and noogies her-

Byleth: -holding a laugh from that-
---
Kamui: -nods- "I sure did."
-And if this Toriel is really a counterpart of Chaldea's...does...that mean that there are counterparts to some of the other monsters from the Underground there, too?-
___

Mabel: "Noogie time! Ayo!" -Noogies Dipper as well-

-Dipper would normally be annoyed, but for once, he actually laughs at it-
___

Vulpix: "(Oh my gosh! Thanks, Ms. Kamui!)" :b: -Staring at all the Pokemon and dog toys with sparkly eyes-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And if this Toriel is really a counterpart of Chaldea's...does...that mean that there are counterparts to some of the other monsters from the Underground there, too?-
___

Mabel: "Noogie time! Ayo!" -Noogies Dipper as well-

-Dipper would normally be annoyed, but for once, he actually laughs at it-
___

Vulpix: "(Oh my gosh! Thanks, Ms. Kamui!)" :b: -Staring at all the Pokemon and dog toys with sparkly eyes-
Ruby: Is there another Susie...? Or a Ralsei?
---
Byleth: "Some things just don't change, huh..."
---
Kamui: How adorable~ -gives one-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-then the tab shows-

Shez: "Don't take out your wallet, new friend. This time, it's my treat." :)
---
Kamui: "How...?"
---
-with Pitty?-
---
Emblem Tiki: "We cannot fall so easily when we have friendship!"
Arcueid: "Aw but we were here initially" :p
---
Martha: "You seem to have mastered using your dragon blood"
---
-WITH PITTY-
---
Abby: "That sounds so laaaaame!"
Hayate: "Oh that's because you don't know it!"
Star: (So that means...I might actually be a first for the Butterfly family? Or even all mages in Mewni?! ...Hold on, this still doesn't prove anything! We need more info! Concrete proof of whether or not ANY past queen or princess accomplished a similar spell and brought someone back from the dead! And for real instead of just making them into a ghost or zombie or something...)

___

Specter Knight: "..." -Casually waves, remaining quiet as he usually is-

-That undead knight's one of the few people she's spoken with more than a few times and gotten along with fairly well...-
___

If it's not the latter, then we'll at least question them. Because as it stands, they all appear to be traitors or accessories to this twisted cult...
___

Pichu: "(We all want to grow up to be super strong Pokemon, too!)"

Squirtle: "(I know I'm already half-way there!)" :p -Overconfident-
___

-Chrono vs. Dipper!-

A lot of these are honestly pretty awesome designs. Lore-wise, I'm sure Digievolution makes sense, but it's still strange to see so many of them can turn into drastically different creatures.
Lily: How? We're not getting it from any books, and even Eclipsa doesn't knows!
---
Ereshkigal: "...Hmm...Hey"
Ishtar: "Hm?"
---
Soundwave: "Capture order: Awaiting"
---
Irisviel: "I know you all will get there some day, it sure will be fun~"
---
-He picked Blaziken-

It's basically the fact they're data, so whatever's on the environment, their own emotions and some other stuff can affect them to become just whatever.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Aw but we were here initially" :p
---
Martha: "You seem to have mastered using your dragon blood"
---
-WITH PITTY-
---
Abby: "That sounds so laaaaame!"
Hayate: "Oh that's because you don't know it!"
Shez: "You wanna pay for the bill then, Arc?" :p
----
Kamui: "...I did...? Really?"
---
Viridi: -jealous a bit-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Bonds make us strong! They make us prevail over everything!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: How? We're not getting it from any books, and even Eclipsa doesn't knows!
---
Ereshkigal: "...Hmm...Hey"
Ishtar: "Hm?"
---
Soundwave: "Capture order: Awaiting"
---
Irisviel: "I know you all will get there some day, it sure will be fun~"
---
-He picked Blaziken-

It's basically the fact they're data, so whatever's on the environment, their own emotions and some other stuff can affect them to become just whatever.
Star: (Hang in there, maybe she knows more than she's letting on...Orrrrrrrr maybe she just forgot after being imprisoned for three hundred years? I guess that's possible, too...)
___

Specter: "Afternoon. How are you two?"
___

Capture all five of them alive. Terminate only in case they try to attack. We need to know exactly what their business is here...
___

Squirtle: "(I'm sure all of us will be some of the coolest and toughest Pokemon around!)"

-Atalanta has any comments due to being their current guide?-
___

-Match start!-

That explains the sheer differences between several evolutions...Honestly a pretty neat concept. Certainly allows for a lot of variety and different strategies and playstyles, more so since IIRC, Digimon can also return to previous forms if need be.

Ruby: Is there another Susie...? Or a Ralsei?
---
Byleth: "Some things just don't change, huh..."
---
Kamui: How adorable~ -gives one-
-Or more Arthurs? Or more Blakes? Or more versions of potentially everyone?!-
___

-Seems like Dipper and Mabel still occasionally bicker, but also retain a close bond as twin siblings-
___

-She immediately starts chewing on a...well, chew toy- :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Or more Arthurs? Or more Blakes? Or more versions of potentially everyone?!-
___

-Seems like Dipper and Mabel still occasionally bicker, but also retain a close bond as twin siblings-
___

-She immediately starts chewing on a...well, chew toy- :p
-it's giving her headaches...-
---
-much like Shez and Byleth's bond...-
---
-how adorable~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's giving her headaches...-
---
-much like Shez and Byleth's bond...-
---
-how adorable~-
-Maybe it's best not to worry about a bunch of potential alternate universes until they figure out what the deal with the alternate versions of the Underground monsters is...-
___

-Thoughts of the two merc siblings?-
___

-While a different Regional Form of Vulpix, she can still see why Weiss adopted one- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Maybe it's best not to worry about a bunch of potential alternate universes until they figure out what the deal with the alternate versions of the Underground monsters is...-
___

-Thoughts of the two merc siblings?-
___

-While a different Regional Form of Vulpix, she can still see why Weiss adopted one- :p
-yeah, she decides to stop thinking about alternate universes lol-
---
Shez: Man, being the taller sibling is fun~

Byleth: This is a bit embarassing...
---
-oh without any doubt-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah, she decides to stop thinking about alternate universes lol-
---
Shez: Man, being the taller sibling is fun~

Byleth: This is a bit embarassing...
---
-oh without any doubt-
-While Susie groans about having to do homework before going on her next Dark World adventure- :V
___

-And Mabel is barely a millimeter taller than Dipper- :V
___

-The Vulpix continues following Kamui along with the rest of the Pokemon while carrying the chew toy she bought for her-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-While Susie groans about having to do homework before going on her next Dark World adventure- :V
___

-And Mabel is barely a millimeter taller than Dipper- :V
___

-The Vulpix continues following Kamui along with the rest of the Pokemon while carrying the chew toy she bought for her-
-oh, the tragedy :V-
---
Shez: "So.... what now?" :p
---
-it makes silly noises- :3

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh, the tragedy :V-
---
Shez: "So.... what now?" :p
---
-it makes silly noises- :3
Susie: "Ugh, fine, we'll start on our group project after defeating...who the heck's in charge of this intergalactic empire now?"
___

Dipper: "I guess we'll keep practicing..."

Mabel: "Until we're done for the day or make some good progress!"
___

-Several people passing by thought it was adorable?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "Ugh, fine, we'll start on our group project after defeating...who the heck's in charge of this intergalactic empire now?"
___

Dipper: "I guess we'll keep practicing..."

Mabel: "Until we're done for the day or make some good progress!"
___

-Several people passing by thought it was adorable?-
Weiss: "A trio known as the Alliance, consisting of former high-ranking members of Drakkon's army."
---
Byleth: "Make sure to take breaks every now and then."
---
-absolutely-

-Kamui being one of those people as well-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "A trio known as the Alliance, consisting of former high-ranking members of Drakkon's army."
---
Byleth: "Make sure to take breaks every now and then."
---
-absolutely-

-Kamui being one of those people as well-
Ralsei: "Do you know anything about these three members of his army?"
___

Dipper: "Got it!"

Mabel: "It's only healthy!"
___

-The other Pokemon proved quite cute as well, but a lot of attention was on the Vulpix for playing with the chew toy-

-None of the Pokemon except Sparky noticed all of said attention- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "You wanna pay for the bill then, Arc?" :p
----
Kamui: "...I did...? Really?"
---
Viridi: -jealous a bit-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Bonds make us strong! They make us prevail over everything!"
Arcueid: "...Nah" :p
---
Martha: "Yes, Palutena, Jeanne and Luvia could atest to it"
---
Minervamon: "Pit~!" :D
---
Miyu: "You will see that now"
Abby: "I doubt it, boom!"
Star: (Hang in there, maybe she knows more than she's letting on...Orrrrrrrr maybe she just forgot after being imprisoned for three hundred years? I guess that's possible, too...)
___

Specter: "Afternoon. How are you two?"
___

Capture all five of them alive. Terminate only in case they try to attack. We need to know exactly what their business is here...
___

Squirtle: "(I'm sure all of us will be some of the coolest and toughest Pokemon around!)"

-Atalanta has any comments due to being their current guide?-
___

-Match start!-

That explains the sheer differences between several evolutions...Honestly a pretty neat concept. Certainly allows for a lot of variety and different strategies and playstyles, more so since IIRC, Digimon can also return to previous forms if need be.
Lily: ...I guess memory could get fuzzy from that...
---
Ereshkigal: "...Fine"
---
Soundwave: "Understood" -and thus troops were sent-
---
Atalanta: "Well, many have seen quite the battles here..."
---
-Indeed, Chrono... Just mashes buttons-

Usually games make it so yeah, you must regress in stage so you eventually get them stronger as they go back to evolution, and in animes and mangas it goes by "They use less energy while in child stage"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: ...I guess memory could get fuzzy from that...
---
Ereshkigal: "...Fine"
---
Soundwave: "Understood" -and thus troops were sent-
---
Atalanta: "Well, many have seen quite the battles here..."
---
-Indeed, Chrono... Just mashes buttons-

Usually games make it so yeah, you must regress in stage so you eventually get them stronger as they go back to evolution, and in animes and mangas it goes by "They use less energy while in child stage"
Star: (We've got to be careful, here. We barely know anything about Eclipsa...Even if she honestly doesn't actually seem evil like everyone keeps saying.)
___

Specter: "...Uhh, good to hear?"
___

-Along with several Extermination Robonoids at Aquamarine's command-
___

-Including Heshima...-

___

-While Dipper...actually uses the controls more calculatedly and thus makes a lot of smart dodges and attacks to set up combos-

A reasonable change in the adaptations given they don't follow game or RPG logic, imo.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei: "Do you know anything about these three members of his army?"
___

Dipper: "Got it!"

Mabel: "It's only healthy!"
___

-The other Pokemon proved quite cute as well, but a lot of attention was on the Vulpix for playing with the chew toy-

-None of the Pokemon except Sparky noticed all of said attention- :V
Ruby: "You're gonna have to ask the Rulers. They're probably better informed on this..."
---
Byleth: -will keep supervising them to be sure-
---
-what was Sparky doing then?-

Arcueid: "...Nah" :p
---
Martha: "Yes, Palutena, Jeanne and Luvia could atest to it"
---
Minervamon: "Pit~!" :D
---
Miyu: "You will see that now"
Abby: "I doubt it, boom!"