• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Huh... Nice to meet you, Ralsei."

Ruby: "...." Huh......
---
Byleth: "It's always important to never underestimate anyone lower than the top."
---
Kamui: "You're not full yet?"
Ralsei:" A pleasure to meet you all as well! I look forward to meeting the rest of your friends as well." :b:

-The name itself certainly isn't one they've ever heard before, but something about it sounds similar...-

-...As does the young goat prince's appearance, for that matter-
___

Dipper: "Drakkon was incredibly powerful, but he also wouldn't have been half the threat he was without his huge army..."

Mabel: "And I bet the same's true for Koyanskaya, Rita and Coyle!"
___

Vulpix: "(...Well...mostly full?)" 😅 "(But all that food looks so good!)"

Sparky: "(You're going to make yourself sick...)" -_-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei:" A pleasure to meet you all as well! I look forward to meeting the rest of your friends as well." :b:

-The name itself certainly isn't one they've ever heard before, but something about it sounds similar...-

-...As does the young goat prince's appearance, for that matter-
___

Dipper: "Drakkon was incredibly powerful, but he also wouldn't have been half the threat he was without his huge army..."

Mabel: "And I bet the same's true for Koyanskaya, Rita and Coyle!"
___

Vulpix: "(...Well...mostly full?)" 😅 "(But all that food looks so good!)"

Sparky: "(You're going to make yourself sick...)" -_-
Ruby: "......................"
---
Byleth: "They were given time to experiment with new powers, making them stronger than Drakkon ever was..."
---
Kamui: "We should probably wait." As much as I'd like to get more for myself.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "......................"
---
Byleth: "They were given time to experiment with new powers, making them stronger than Drakkon ever was..."
---
Kamui: "We should probably wait." As much as I'd like to get more for myself.
-Like, now that they're thinking about it, beyond the obvious differences like the horns on his head, Ralsei is starting to look A LOT like the true form of a certain flower monster that they saw in the CORE once...-
___

Mabel: "So that still makes them dangerous enough on their own..."
___

-Is Kamui actually finally learning to be more responsible or considerate about food?- :V

Vulpix: "(Awwww, okay...)"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Like, now that they're thinking about it, beyond the obvious differences like the horns on his head, Ralsei is starting to look A LOT like the true form of a certain flower monster that they saw in the CORE once...-
___

Mabel: "So that still makes them dangerous enough on their own..."
___

-Is Kamui actually finally learning to be more responsible or considerate about food?- :V

Vulpix: "(Awwww, okay...)"
Nora: ...Probably a coincidence!
---
Byleth: "Precisely..."
---
-only because she has other people she's responsible for :V-

Kamui: -also pets the Vulpix-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And were you yourself when this happened or were you under some level of mind control? Or was it an accident?

-IIRC Medea did tell her this story and that she was aware of her actions, but she wants to hear it from Lily as well since the two share the same memories and Lily is likely having a more difficult time coping with the regret than her older counterpart-

___

-Mash and Monika can probably attest that the seaside town is worth the trip due to the former frequently visiting it because of her friendship with Steven, plus it being the town where they first started dating- :p
___

So what? They've been evading this cult's presence this entire time? Or are they their prisoners now instead of Lockdown's? It's improbable that all five of them would have gone unnoticed all this time, and highly unlikely that the cult would have simply left them alone.
___

-She will, going to see Iri if Scathach says she can take a break-
___

-Chrono's thoughts?-
Lily: "I won't deny I was enticed by the machinations of the gods, but burning it up to escape with the fleece ended being my idea"
---
Mash: "I go often to it, it's a really great place with tons of nice people!" :)
---
Shadow Striker: "Okay, but it makes little sense. We've looked at the piled up corpses all around the vessel, why would they be any different? Moreso that Sharkticon there"
Lugnut: "Is that Clobber?!"
---
Scáthach: "You may take a break"
Irisviel: :D
---
Chrono: Seems I'm passing through this succesfully...
Shez: "Oh... I guess it didn't cross my mind." :lol: "But yeah, you seem so fun to hang out with." :grin:
---
Palutena: "Thank you."
---
-VIRIDI ABOUT TO BEAMU IN FURY-

Pit: "Athena!"
---
Emblem Tiki: "The beast is distracted. We must attack now!"
Aoko: "Awwwww, maybe I'll take a better at you someday" :p
---
-And thus they all go their waaaaays-
---
Athena: "Ah, hi Pit~!" -waves hand cartoonishly-
---
Alice: "Go everyone!" -had her Snow White doll command animal toys to attack-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I won't deny I was enticed by the machinations of the gods, but burning it up to escape with the fleece ended being my idea"
---
Mash: "I go often to it, it's a really great place with tons of nice people!" :)
---
Shadow Striker: "Okay, but it makes little sense. We've looked at the piled up corpses all around the vessel, why would they be any different? Moreso that Sharkticon there"
Lugnut: "Is that Clobber?!"
---
Scáthach: "You may take a break"
Irisviel: :D
---
Chrono: Seems I'm passing through this succesfully...
I see...That matches up with what your mother said about the tale as well... :urg:

-Notably spoken with complete sympathy, still not blaming Medea for it as she believes that it's unlikely a decision she would've made had she not been manipulated by several Greek deities the whole way up to it-

___

Steven: "All of the people there are super nice, and there's tons of different stuff to do there!"
___

Something here isn't adding up... We'll need to investigate their presence on this ship as soon as possible.

___

(Alright, Ms. Scáthach!) -Salutes out of respect-
___

-Maybe having the week off won't be as annoying as he thought it would be?-

Nora: ...Probably a coincidence!
---
Byleth: "Precisely..."
---
-only because she has other people she's responsible for :V-

Kamui: -also pets the Vulpix-
-Yeah, that's probably all it is...

...Erm, right?-
___

Dipper: "But that still doesn't change the fact that they have an entire army and empire forcibly under their control..."

Mabel: "Or that most of their minions have training..."
___

-Well, that and because she seems to have finally realized the strain it puts on Shirou- :V

-The Vulpix waggles her tails and smiles at that in much the same manner that the one Alolan Vulpix among Chaldea does-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aoko: "Awwwww, maybe I'll take a better at you someday" :p
---
-And thus they all go their waaaaays-
---
Athena: "Ah, hi Pit~!" -waves hand cartoonishly-
---
Alice: "Go everyone!" -had her Snow White doll command animal toys to attack-
Shez: "Why should it wait? We can totally keep hanging out after this, right?"
---
-yeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

-TO MANSION-
---
Viridi: "Who is this girl, Pit? And why is she so insensitive?!"

Pit: "Sorry about her. She's kinda new here..." :lol:
---

-Yeah, that's probably all it is...

...Erm, right?-
___

Dipper: "But that still doesn't change the fact that they have an entire army and empire forcibly under their control..."

Mabel: "Or that most of their minions have training..."
___

-Well, that and because she seems to have finally realized the strain it puts on Shirou- :V

-The Vulpix waggles her tails and smiles at that in much the same manner that the one Alolan Vulpix among Chaldea does-
-probably...?-
---
Byleth: "That is true..."
---
Kamui: "Did anyone tell you how cute you look?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-probably...?-
---
Byleth: "That is true..."
---
Kamui: "Did anyone tell you how cute you look?"
-It can't be anything worth being concerned about if Weiss, Penny, Rin, Luka and Winter didn't bring up the similarities already!-
___

-And ultimately proves Byleth's point?-
___

Vulpix: "(Almost everyone's been calling all of us cute!)" :b:

Sparky: "(Some Pokemon take ithe compliment better than others.)" :p -Indicating that some Pokemon dislike being considered "cute"-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I see...That matches up with what your mother said about the tale as well... :urg:

-Notably spoken with complete sympathy, still not blaming Medea for it as she believes that it's unlikely a decision she would've made had she not been manipulated by several Greek deities the whole way up to it-

___

Steven: "All of the people there are super nice, and there's tons of different stuff to do there!"
___

Something here isn't adding up... We'll need to investigate their presence on this ship as soon as possible.

___

(Alright, Ms. Scáthach!) -Salutes out of respect-
___

-Maybe having the week off won't be as annoying as he thought it would be?-
Lily: "It's lamentable... But I have no way I can change it. I'm sure she's told you something similar"
---
Yuri: "Are there any parks?"
---
Shockwave: "Very well..." -Cyclonus is obstructed from view by some rubble by the way-
---
-And now ack to Iri with open arms!-
Irisviel: "Hello" :)
---
-Perhaps, hmmm...-
Shez: "Why should it wait? We can totally keep hanging out after this, right?"
---
-yeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

-TO MANSION-
---
Viridi: "Who is this girl, Pit? And why is she so insensitive?!"

Pit: "Sorry about her. She's kinda new here..." :lol:
---
Aoko: "Oh, I have a meeting after this"
---
-They'll arrive just when MegaloGrowmon is defeated- :V
-While Martha watches over Kamui-
---
Athena: "...Insensitive?" -GASP- "Ah, I am very sorry!"
---
-Pretty much what they imagined- :p
-Emblem Tiki is having a blast!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It can't be anything worth being concerned about if Weiss, Penny, Rin, Luka and Winter didn't bring up the similarities already!-
___

-And ultimately proves Byleth's point?-
___

Vulpix: "(Almost everyone's been calling all of us cute!)" :b:

Sparky: "(Some Pokemon take ithe compliment better than others.)" :p -Indicating that some Pokemon dislike being considered "cute"-
-that's the others' logic...-
---
-it might...-
---
Kamui: "Yeah, that's to be expected..."

Aoko: "Oh, I have a meeting after this"
---
-They'll arrive just when MegaloGrowmon is defeated- :V
-While Martha watches over Kamui-
---
Athena: "...Insensitive?" -GASP- "Ah, I am very sorry!"
---
-Pretty much what they imagined- :p
-Emblem Tiki is having a blast!-
Shez: "Oh... maybe after then?" :)
---
Kamui: -sleeping beauty-
---
Viridi: "...How old is she?"
---
-AWWWWWW-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "It's lamentable... But I have no way I can change it. I'm sure she's told you something similar"
---
Yuri: "Are there any parks?"
---
Shockwave: "Very well..." -Cyclonus is obstructed from view by some rubble by the way-
---
-And now ack to Iri with open arms!-
Irisviel: "Hello" :)
---
-Perhaps, hmmm...-
She has, but given the circumstances and everything you went through, I don't blame you for it. I'm sorry for what you both went through...
___

Steven: "You mean a town park or a theme park? Well, either way, Beach City has both!"
___

Just make sure they can't ambush us if they're part of this cult. We might not be able to get answers until we deal with the known members...
___

(Iri!) :b: -Jumps into her trainer's arms-
___

-Current thoughts?-

-that's the others' logic...-
---
-it might...-
---
Kamui: "Yeah, that's to be expected..."
-Yeah, it's totally just a coincidence!-

-...Wait, what was Flowey's real name again?-
___

-Dipper and Mabel themselves seem to be aware of it, but will Byleth point it out herselft?-
___

Girafarig: "(Even some of the tougher and bigger Pokemon get called cute sometimes!)"

Also, I uhh, saw two more episodes of RWBY...

...Yeah, the tea episode was heartbreaking. And horrifying.

Like, knowing Ruby, the show's themes and even from just seeing the thumbnail of the last episode, I know Ruby's gonna be fine somehow. But what actually happened was just shocking. And disheartening...

I had a bad feeling about what Ruby was going through this season, but this is so much worse than what I expected.

Also...the Curious Cat can go freaking die in a ditch. And even if she ended up regretting it based on her immediate reaction, so can Neo.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Oh... maybe after then?" :)
---
Kamui: -sleeping beauty-
---
Viridi: "...How old is she?"
---
-AWWWWWW-
Aoko: "Awwww~ Maybe~"
---
Martha: I hope she wakes up to her daughters being safe...
---
Athena: "...Well, I'm at Mega level, so..."
---
-Indeeeeeeeed-
Abigail: "Oh no, my forces are weakening!"
She has, but given the circumstances and everything you went through, I don't blame you for it. I'm sorry for what you both went through...
___

Steven: "You mean a town park or a theme park? Well, either way, Beach City has both!"
___

Just make sure they can't ambush us if they're part of this cult. We might not be able to get answers until we deal with the known members...
___

(Iri!) :b: -Jumps into her trainer's arms-
___

-Current thoughts?-
Lily: "Not your fault. You're the more important matter now..."
---
Yuri: "The former, I'd love to stroll on one"
---
Knock-Out: "I doubt no matter how much Angolmois he took, little cranky Scalpel wouldn't be able to hurt a fly" :p
Shockwave: "Toxitron is a different matter"
---
Irisviel: "I watched everything, you're such a talented fighter~"
---
Chrono: I suppose I'll go along with that... Just for now.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Not your fault. You're the more important matter now..."
---
Yuri: "The former, I'd love to stroll on one"
---
Knock-Out: "I doubt no matter how much Angolmois he took, little cranky Scalpel wouldn't be able to hurt a fly" :p
Shockwave: "Toxitron is a different matter"
---
Irisviel: "I watched everything, you're such a talented fighter~"
---
Chrono: I suppose I'll go along with that... Just for now.
Very well. What is it you wish to know?
___

Amethyst: "Then you're still in luck since the town has one or two." :p
___

I hope you're right, Knock-Out.

-Then what Shockwave said-

Why is Toxitron a different case?
___

(Thanks! I...couldn't have really gotten there without Ms. Scáthach's help, though.) :) -Looked back at the combat instructor with a humble expression and a grateful smile-
___

-Yes, he'll totally find a valid excuse to go back to work in a few days to cut the break early!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yeah, it's totally just a coincidence!-

-...Wait, what was Flowey's real name again?-
___

-Dipper and Mabel themselves seem to be aware of it, but will Byleth point it out herselft?-
___

Girafarig: "(Even some of the tougher and bigger Pokemon get called cute sometimes!)"

Also, I uhh, saw two more episodes of RWBY...
-they can't seem to remember right now :V-
---
-nah, she'll instead focus on why the twins are here-

Byleth: "So, if I am to understand correctly, you wish to be stronger fighters who don't rely on your given Emblem as much, right?"
---
Kamui: "We never mean it in a bad way, if that helps."

This is honestly one of my favorite things in the entire show because like, they really went there. They could've just put Ruby in a bad situation and give Neo an easy kill which would've been far less dusturbing but this is substantially better from a writing aspect.

Massive props to Lindsay Jones's performance as Ruby here, btw. I sometimes joke about her having helium voice with Ruby but for this mansion encounter, she did incredible. The hyperventilating in particular added so much to the moment.

Also, iirc, Neo doesn't regret it right now. She just realized that she is now without purpose and it gave her an existential crisis.

Aoko: "Awwww~ Maybe~"
---
Martha: I hope she wakes up to her daughters being safe...
---
Athena: "...Well, I'm at Mega level, so..."
---
-Indeeeeeeeed-
Abigail: "Oh no, my forces are weakening!"
Shez: "We should totally exchange numbers then." :p <- has taken to technology with incredible ease because she's adaptable
---
-wait, was Erika in the mansion too?!-
---
Viridi: "That's no indication of age, so I'll assume you're younger than you look." :p
---
Kanna: "FRYING PAN ATTACK!" -makes the Rapunzel doll colling with Abby's doll-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they can't seem to remember right now :V-
---
-nah, she'll instead focus on why the twins are here-

Byleth: "So, if I am to understand correctly, you wish to be stronger fighters who don't rely on your given Emblem as much, right?"
---
Kamui: "We never mean it in a bad way, if that helps."

This is honestly one of my favorite things in the entire show because like, they really went there. They could've just put Ruby in a bad situation and give Neo an easy kill which would've been far less dusturbing but this is substantially better from a writing aspect.

Massive props to Lindsay Jones's performance as Ruby here, btw. I sometimes joke about her having helium voice with Ruby but for this mansion encounter, she did incredible. The hyperventilating in particular added so much to the moment.

Also, iirc, Neo doesn't regret it right now. She just realized that she is now without purpose and it gave her an existential crisis.
-Other than it...might be similar to "Ralsei" somehow...-
___

Dipper: "That's pretty spot on, yeah..."

Mabel: "Mhm!" -Nods affirmatively-
___

Sparky: "(Oh, I know that. Some just don't like being called cute.)" :p

From a writing standpoint, it's shocking and effective, and it makes sense given Ruby's character arc this season and how everything from the end of V7 and virtually all of V8 has affected her. It's no less tearjerking, but that's part of the whole point.

Lindsay Jones' performance this whole season has been amazing, honestly. Ruby's bitterness, cold anger, outburst of anger, and regret have really given Lindsay a chance to shine this season, and she's done an amazing job with it. It makes the impact of what happened even stronger than it already was.

On note the mansion....that's definitely a heck of a time for Roman to return in some manner. Pyrrha's voice sounded off, but Penny, Ironwood and Ozpin and Oscar's VAs performances were all frighteningly good, and I liked that, out of all things that finally made Ruby arm herself with Crescent Rose properly, turning it into scythe mode and finally actually be ready to fight again, was seeing Torchwick seemingly back from the dead. It really goes to show much of a threat she considered him and how he was effectivelly her arch-enemy back when she first became a Huntress.

Still a fitting dose of karma for Neo. Whether she regrets it or not, the fact that she has absolutely nothing left and is utterly clueless what to do now for someone who was single-mindedly obsessed with killing Ruby (despite the fact that Torchwick's death was truly Cinder's fault for involving him with the scheme to begin with and he was actually killed by being eaten by a Grimm, and Ruby herself even brings up Neo's continued irrational blame of her for it in the episode) indicates that she truly had nothing else she wanted or wants, and indicates she may not have even to wanted kill Ruby as much as she thought. She's not out to conquer the world, probably has no desire to try and stop Salem, doesn't want to return to Remnant or is being rejected from doing so, has no other goals at all, and without Roman doesn't even have a guide anymore or even just someone she cares about in her life to protect.

Neo's backstory is horrifically tragic and she did once have one person she cared about, but the sympathy I once had for her has all but vanished after this episode.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Very well. What is it you wish to know?
___

Amethyst: "Then you're still in luck since the town has one or two." :p
___

I hope you're right, Knock-Out.

-Then what Shockwave said-

Why is Toxitron a different case?
___

(Thanks! I...couldn't have really gotten there without Ms. Scáthach's help, though.) :) -Looked back at the combat instructor with a humble expression and a grateful smile-
___

-Yes, he'll totally find a valid excuse to go back to work in a few days to cut the break early!-
Lily: "Have you met Star yet?"
---
Yuri: 👀
Natsuki: "Is there anime in your world?"
---
Shockwave: "Even if he's a failure, he's still a clone of Optimus Prime with plenty of strength"
---
Irisviel: "So give her some thanks" :)
---
-Of course... After a few more games-
-They find Pokken-
Shez: "We should totally exchange numbers then." :p <- has taken to technology with incredible ease because she's adaptable
---
-wait, was Erika in the mansion too?!-
---
Viridi: "That's no indication of age, so I'll assume you're younger than you look." :p
---
Kanna: "FRYING PAN ATTACK!" -makes the Rapunzel doll colling with Abby's doll-
Aoko: "Sure, no problem with that!" -writes number-
---
-...She has to be!-
---
Minervamon: "...Well, you look smaller than a Sistermon Blanc!"
---
Abby: "Ow, you're really beating me! How?"
Jack: "We're strong together!" -made a 'fwoosh' sound while her Mulan doll carried a bow-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Have you met Star yet?"
---
Yuri: 👀
Natsuki: "Is there anime in your world?"
---
Shockwave: "Even if he's a failure, he's still a clone of Optimus Prime with plenty of strength"
---
Irisviel: "So give her some thanks" :)
---
-Of course... After a few more games-
-They find Pokken-
Star: "No, I can confirm that she hasn't..."

Star? Oh, you're Moon's daughter! I was wondering if I'd ever get the chance to see you in-person after living under the same roof for several months. :p
___

Steven: "I don't really watch much, but it's still a popular thing there. My best friend Connie's a huge fan of anime and manga!"

___

So he could still prove highly useful to the cause...
___

(I already did, but I think I'll say her thanks again. I...probably could've been a little more respectful and less angry when I first asked her to teach me to fight like how Rockruff does...)
___

-I forgot there was a Japanese arcade version of it...-

Mabel: "Ooh, there's a fighting game based on Pokemon?!" :surprised:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Artoria: "In part it comes from some dragon blood in my veins"

Mata Hari: "I'm sure this will help you in your next training"
Boudica: "Be sure to get strong" :)
Taiga: "I know he will!"

Kaito: "Maybe at a later time then" :p
Natsuki: "Yeah, it's really... Confusing"

-No question with that- :V
Scáthach: "Hmmm, I could help with that"

Irisviel: "Oh... Thank you very much!" :) -she starts to drink the protein shake, how well would she recover?-
Artoria: "We'd need to take a look around in that case..."
Grimlock: -To Fishbunjin- "Hey, nice moves"
-At this point, to destroy the tower and flee back to her world-

---
-Gorgon also smirked-
Nanoha: "I'... I'm really sorry..."
Fate: "...Does he have a pulse?"
Hayate: "Hopefully it's just what you said..."
---

-And the Cyborg Digimon is showing considerable damage, given Azura's song gives it quite the increasing headache and can't stop hits now, as Alain is also preparing a Rider Kick!-

Tiki: "Hold up, she seems to be remembering something else..." -whispers- "But keep on if she doesn't repents"
---
-Would Ruby be able to do as such?-

Makoto: "Oh you won't!" -he turned his gun into its blade form to impale and try to help the Arma Gigas to not have the puppet-like Specimen dragged away-

Elizabeth: "Then we'll just have to win by using our charms!"

-They would, Atalanta shooting various arrows, and Sakura lightning from her trident-

-Totodile shocked?- :V

-The other Emiyas and Einzberns really need to talk some sense into both of them- :V

...I-Is...Is that what you did before you were here?

-Then Scathach-

Y-You could?

-Penny will wait until Scathach answers to offer advice-

-What Digi asked?-

Does anyone know where some of our allies on the inside are?

-Chaldea won't let her...Or at least they're certainly going to try. But they've got to find her soon-

-How do Shez and Sothis respond to that?-
___

Kris: "Hold on, you can't die! You were supposed to be freed! I-I thought cutting the strings..."

Noelle: "...I don't think those were just strings anymore...They were wires. W-Whatever was controlling him, those wires also must have been powering him..."

Kris: "Someone! ANYONE! Get help! We can't let him die like this! WE CAN'T LET HIM DIE LIKE THIS!"

-Susie and Ralsei were both looking at Kris with extreme concern-

-They've...never once seen him just utterly panic like this before...-

(Basing Kris' reaction and some of his dialogue off of a fan comic by a rather famous UT fan artist. It makes sense to me since in-game, Kris seems to relate to Spamton being a puppet since he's fully aware that the player, or at the very least, that the SOUL is controlling much of his actions.)
___

-And Medli is able to save Toon Link and Tetra...although she quickly plummets to the ground afterwards, resulting in them still landing with thuds, but not sustaining any serious injuries-

TLink: "Thanks, Medli..."

Tetra: "That would've been a lot worse if you hadn't caught us..."

Medli: "N-No problem! Hey, did someone clone all of you guys?" -Dizzy from crashing face-first into the ground-

Spooky: "...Ugh, I just can't remember anything else about why he built it...But I do remember this one weird room near it, and...Wait a minute....No! They can't find that room! That was the last place I got to see my...

...No. Forget it. I'm outta here! I'm sorry, but I've got to go!" -About to fly off, surprisingly looking both angry and rather distraught-
___

-Specimen 4 is unable to avoid being caught by Ruby, allowing her to transport her a good distance without her or anyone else being at risk of being attacked. The ghost is unable to even use her static screen vision obscuring ability while trapped in the traveling rose and particle storm-

-Gengar was able to get Specimens 6 halfway to the portal before the device itself forcibly separated them all into their home locations, so Ruby only has to travel in half of the location herself to get Specimen 4 to it-

-Makoto's blade stuns Specimen 6 again, allowing Weiss' Arma Gigas to carry it without issue for at least a few minutes-

Amethyst: "Nice one, Makoto!"

(Then I'll put that demon pest to sleep with a song!)

Pearl: "We could also look for other sources of electricty in this location. This building does seem to be a restaurant...Or at least has the facade of one..."

-While Heshima unhesitatingly fires Thunderbolts!-

-All of the electric-based attacks + plus Atalanta's blessed arrows deal immense damage to Specimen 8, resulting in several of the human Souls it's assimilated being set free, which also leaves it with few Soul tendrils to attack with-
Viridi: "Isn't there a room with all sorts of camera footage. It'd be easy to find her that way."

---
Queen Medusa: "Yeah. We can." -starts talking away-
---
-Kanna was ready to do a kick of her own too-
---
Ruby: -on the ground from the separation- "Ooof... that was weird..."

-the Gigas tries to pick up the Specimen and throw it at the portal-

Ren: -sees the Puff is about to sing- "Everyone, cover your ears."

Blake: "Well, it seems pretty weak now. Should we go in to attack?"
[Weh? You're part Dragon type Pokémon?]

-just wait until they see the Bancho :V-

Speaking of....Monika, I have a question for you in private.

-indeed, part of her use as a utility was to cut down trees and break rocks that were in the way of the Trainer's path-
-she blinks at Scathach's words-

-it may or may not truly replenish her energy (up to you guys), but it would make her pumped up enough to be able to stand and walk and not feel weak-

-nods in acknowledgment of Grimlock's words-
-his way of saying thanks-

Anybody got some electricity? I'm afraid none of my forms do. :p

-firing energy projectiles from the smaller sword-

-Spooky manages to get away in spite of Peppino's speed, irritating the portly Italian-

-pops in to shove the Specimen further back to the "goal" like some kind of sport-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Other than it...might be similar to "Ralsei" somehow...-
___

Dipper: "That's pretty spot on, yeah..."

Mabel: "Mhm!" -Nods affirmatively-
___

Sparky: "(Oh, I know that. Some just don't like being called cute.)" :p

From a writing standpoint, it's shocking and effective, and it makes sense given Ruby's character arc this season and how everything from the end of V7 and virtually all of V8 has affected her. It's no less tearjerking, but that's part of the whole point.

Lindsay Jones' performance this whole season has been amazing, honestly. Ruby's bitterness, cold anger, outburst of anger, and regret have really given Lindsay a chance to shine this season, and she's done an amazing job with it. It makes the impact of what happened even stronger than it already was.

On note the mansion....that's definitely a heck of a time for Roman to return in some manner. Pyrrha's voice sounded off, but Penny, Ironwood and Ozpin and Oscar's VAs performances were all frighteningly good, and I liked that, out of all things that finally made Ruby arm herself with Crescent Rose properly, turning it into scythe mode and finally actually be ready to fight again, was seeing Torchwick seemingly back from the dead. It really goes to show much of a threat she considered him and how he was effectivelly her arch-enemy back when she first became a Huntress.

Still a fitting dose of karma for Neo. Whether she regrets it or not, the fact that she has absolutely nothing left and is utterly clueless what to do now for someone who was single-mindedly obsessed with killing Ruby (despite the fact that Torchwick's death was truly Cinder's fault for involving him with the scheme to begin with and he was actually killed by being eaten by a Grimm, and Ruby herself even brings up Neo's continued irrational blame of her for it in the episode) indicates that she truly had nothing else she wanted or wants, and indicates she may not have even to wanted kill Ruby as much as she thought. She's not out to conquer the world, probably has no desire to try and stop Salem, doesn't want to return to Remnant or is being rejected from doing so, has no other goals at all, and without Roman doesn't even have a guide anymore or even just someone she cares about in her life to protect.

Neo's backstory is horrifically tragic and she did once have one person she cared about, but the sympathy I once had for her has all but vanished after this episode.
-yeah... how strange...-
---
Byleth: "Do you know what you want to use as a weapon or fighting style?"
---
Kamui: "That's true..."

I like that despite what he's seen, Jaune still tried to save Neo from being Curious Catted.

Aoko: "Sure, no problem with that!" -writes number-
---
-...She has to be!-
---
Minervamon: "...Well, you look smaller than a Sistermon Blanc!"
---
Abby: "Ow, you're really beating me! How?"
Jack: "We're strong together!" -made a 'fwoosh' sound while her Mulan doll carried a bow-
-and Shez also gives hers-

-a new friendship is formed-
---
-Martha's thoughts?-
---
Viridi: "Are you calling me a child?!"
---
-THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah... how strange...-
---
Byleth: "Do you know what you want to use as a weapon or fighting style?"
---
Kamui: "That's true..."

I like that despite what he's seen, Jaune still tried to save Neo from being Curious Catted.
-Besides, Ralsei seems to have a completely polar opposite personality...At least to the other goat's "flower"-self-
___

Dipper: "I've done pretty well with a sword before."

Mabel: "I like to use a variety." :p
___

Pichu: "(I still wanna go see the toys!)" :b:

-That just further reinforced that a lot of these Pokemon are cute- :V

Regardless of what Neo did, Jaune also didn't trust the Curious Cat and I don't think he wished them possessing someone on anyone. Plus, it might have also been a pragmatic move on his part, knowing that whatever the hell the Cat was up to, them possessing Neo would be bad news by default.

I also saw the second to last episode after making that post. Yang's reactions to Ruby's current state, realizing exactly what happened to her, and the possibility of never seeing her sister again were heartbreaking. It's made stronger by the implication with her tone throughout the episode alone that she's blaming herself for the whole thing.

Her pure rage when the Curious Cat mocked Ruby with Neo's Semblances, though? That was cathartic. Would've been more so had they defeated the Cat, but whether they do or not, it makes sense that the final battle of the Volume is lasting a few episodes again. It's been the case with the last several seasons' final battles as well.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Besides, Ralsei seems to have a completely polar opposite personality...At least to the other goat's "flower"-self-
___

Dipper: "I've done pretty well with a sword before."

Mabel: "I like to use a variety." :p
___

Pichu: "(I still wanna go see the toys!)" :b:

-That just further reinforced that a lot of these Pokemon are cute- :V

Regardless of what Neo did, Jaune also didn't trust the Curious Cat and I don't think he wished them possessing someone on anyone. Plus, it might have also been a pragmatic move on his part, knowing that whatever the hell the Cat was up to, them possessing Neo would be bad news by default.

I also saw the second to last episode after making that post. Yang's reactions to Ruby's current state, realizing exactly what happened to her, and the possibility of never seeing her sister again were heartbreaking. It's made stronger by the implication with her tone throughout the episode alone that she's blaming herself for the whole thing.

Her pure rage when the Curious Cat mocked Ruby with Neo's Semblances, though? That was cathartic. Would've been more so had they defeated the Cat, but whether they do or not, it makes sense that the final battle of the Volume is lasting a few episodes again. It's been the case with the last several seasons' final battles as well.
-his personality was allowed to blossom :V-
---
Byleth: "Do you still wish to use a sword or would you like to try something else."
---
Kamui: "That's not helping making you anything but cute..."

Finale is gonna be awesome. Trust.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-his personality was allowed to blossom :V-
---
Byleth: "Do you still wish to use a sword or would you like to try something else."
---
Kamui: "That's not helping making you anything but cute..."

Finale is gonna be awesome. Trust.
-Ironic given that as far as the game's indicated so far, Ralsei was never turned into a flower- :V

-Ralsei doesn't notice any of their confused reactions, as he chatting with Penny and Susie while the others were wondering what was up with his bizarre similarities to Asriel-
___

-Dipper is thinking...-
___

Pichu: "(Is that a good thing?)" :confused: -Is one of the Pokemon who doesn't mind being considered cute-

Oh, I totally trust that it's gonna be hype.

One last thing: I'm not sure if the weapon smith character's name has been mentioned or not (and I forgot if she was named in the credits), but she reminds me a lot of the Armorer from The Mandalorian. That itself and her seeming role as a Trickster Mentor make her awesome all on their own.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Totodile shocked?- :V

-The other Emiyas and Einzberns really need to talk some sense into both of them- :V

...I-Is...Is that what you did before you were here?

-Then Scathach-

Y-You could?

-Penny will wait until Scathach answers to offer advice-

-just wait until they see the Bancho :V-

Speaking of....Monika, I have a question for you in private.

-indeed, part of her use as a utility was to cut down trees and break rocks that were in the way of the Trainer's path-
Artoria: "Not Pokémon, but yes dragon"

-Indeed ahue-
-For now they just see cute lion cub that will probably get strong-
Taiga: "Now it's time for a little rest~!"

Monika: "...Well, if that's so, we can go out now"

Scáthach: "Not the first Pokémon I would be teaching self-defense to"
-What Digi asked?-

Does anyone know where some of our allies on the inside are?

-Chaldea won't let her...Or at least they're certainly going to try. But they've got to find her soon-

-How do Shez and Sothis respond to that?-
___

Kris: "Hold on, you can't die! You were supposed to be freed! I-I thought cutting the strings..."

Noelle: "...I don't think those were just strings anymore...They were wires. W-Whatever was controlling him, those wires also must have been powering him..."

Kris: "Someone! ANYONE! Get help! We can't let him die like this! WE CAN'T LET HIM DIE LIKE THIS!"

-Susie and Ralsei were both looking at Kris with extreme concern-

-They've...never once seen him just utterly panic like this before...-

(Basing Kris' reaction and some of his dialogue off of a fan comic by a rather famous UT fan artist. It makes sense to me since in-game, Kris seems to relate to Spamton being a puppet since he's fully aware that the player, or at the very least, that the SOUL is controlling much of his actions.)
___

-Atalanta doesn't even remember why she hates Jeanne so much...But Blake is understanding of the matter?-
___

-And Medli is able to save Toon Link and Tetra...although she quickly plummets to the ground afterwards, resulting in them still landing with thuds, but not sustaining any serious injuries-

TLink: "Thanks, Medli..."

Tetra: "That would've been a lot worse if you hadn't caught us..."

Medli: "N-No problem! Hey, did someone clone all of you guys?" -Dizzy from crashing face-first into the ground-

Spooky: "...Ugh, I just can't remember anything else about why he built it...But I do remember this one weird room near it, and...Wait a minute....No! They can't find that room! That was the last place I got to see my...

...No. Forget it. I'm outta here! I'm sorry, but I've got to go!" -About to fly off, surprisingly looking both angry and rather distraught-
___

-Specimen 4 is unable to avoid being caught by Ruby, allowing her to transport her a good distance without her or anyone else being at risk of being attacked. The ghost is unable to even use her static screen vision obscuring ability while trapped in the traveling rose and particle storm-

-Gengar was able to get Specimens 6 halfway to the portal before the device itself forcibly separated them all into their home locations, so Ruby only has to travel in half of the location herself to get Specimen 4 to it-

-Makoto's blade stuns Specimen 6 again, allowing Weiss' Arma Gigas to carry it without issue for at least a few minutes-

Amethyst: "Nice one, Makoto!"

(Then I'll put that demon pest to sleep with a song!)

Pearl: "We could also look for other sources of electricty in this location. This building does seem to be a restaurant...Or at least has the facade of one..."

-While Heshima unhesitatingly fires Thunderbolts!-

-All of the electric-based attacks + plus Atalanta's blessed arrows deal immense damage to Specimen 8, resulting in several of the human Souls it's assimilated being set free, which also leaves it with few Soul tendrils to attack with-
Viridi: "Isn't there a room with all sorts of camera footage. It'd be easy to find her that way."

-Sothis has bangs? :V-

Shez: "Don't worry. I know where to strike if he goes too far." :p
---
---
Blake: You don't need to say anything. I'll be there to help you overcome this.
---
---

-it may or may not truly replenish her energy (up to you guys), but it would make her pumped up enough to be able to stand and walk and not feel weak-

-Spooky manages to get away in spite of Peppino's speed, irritating the portly Italian-

-pops in to shove the Specimen further back to the "goal" like some kind of sport-
-It manages to-
Irisviel: "Ah, much better. Thank you!"
Gareth: "Grimlooooooock~!" -she went to hug the Dinobot-
Martha: "I guess there is, we should go find it..."

-Given she's possessing Byleth, yes- :V
Charlotte: "Alright, let's look for him~!"
---
-Dang-
Fate: "I do, it's my specialty" -starts to conjure lightning spells towards Spamton in an attempt to reanimate him-
---
Atalanta: ...You're a great friend.
---
-And this is what Alain ends doing!-
-This, along all the surprising amount of damage they received from the Knightmon, the magical girls, and Azura's singing, it seems that the large reptile Digimon is soon to go down-

Tiki: -Also tried to fly, but ghost too fast- "Darn it..."
---
Mordred: "Wait, did that finish her?"

Rin/Makoto: Hopefully that's enough...

Elizabeth: -At Pearl- "Oh, great idea~" -she's immune to Jigglypuff's singing so she won't need to cover them-

Atalanta: "I say we're close to it being finished, so it might be safer..."
Star: "No, I can confirm that she hasn't..."

Star? Oh, you're Moon's daughter! I was wondering if I'd ever get the chance to see you in-person after living under the same roof for several months. :p
___

Steven: "I don't really watch much, but it's still a popular thing there. My best friend Connie's a huge fan of anime and manga!"

___

So he could still prove highly useful to the cause...
___

(I already did, but I think I'll say her thanks again. I...probably could've been a little more respectful and less angry when I first asked her to teach me to fight like how Rockruff does...)
___

-I forgot there was a Japanese arcade version of it...-

Mabel: "Ooh, there's a fighting game based on Pokemon?!" :surprised:
Lily: "Now you did, good huh?"
---
Natsuki: "Alright, now I'm interested!"
---
Shockwave: "If he's not corrupted..."
Soundwave: "Shall someone be sent?"
---
Irisviel: "I'm sure she'll appreciate it. You're growing up mature so fast and it shows" :)
---
Chrono: "The sentient animals with elemental abilities, correct?"
-and Shez also gives hers-

-a new friendship is formed-
---
-Martha's thoughts?-
---
Viridi: "Are you calling me a child?!"
---
-THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP ALWAYS WINS-
-Seems so, this isn't gonna be chaotic at all- :V
---
Martha: Wait, IS SHE SAFE?!
---
Athena: "Uuuuh, s-sorry!"
---
Abigail: "Nooooo, I'm being defeated!"
Fate: "That's right" -has her Aurora doll nod-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Ironic given that as far as the game's indicated so far, Ralsei was never turned into a flower- :V

-Ralsei doesn't notice any of their confused reactions, as he chatting with Penny and Susie while the others were wondering what was up with his bizarre similarities to Asriel-
___

-Dipper is thinking...-
___

Pichu: "(Is that a good thing?)" :confused: -Is one of the Pokemon who doesn't mind being considered cute-

Oh, I totally trust that it's gonna be hype.

One last thing: I'm not sure if the weapon smith character's name has been mentioned or not (and I forgot if she was named in the credits), but she reminds me a lot of the Armorer from The Mandalorian. That itself and her seeming role as a Trickster Mentor make her awesome all on their own.
-that was the joke :V-

-anyway, Ruby comes back to her senses-
---
-hmmmm-
---
Kamui: "It depends on how you react when you're called cute~" :)

-Seems so, this isn't gonna be chaotic at all- :V
---
Martha: Wait, IS SHE SAFE?!
---
Athena: "Uuuuh, s-sorry!"
---
Abigail: "Nooooo, I'm being defeated!"
Fate: "That's right" -has her Aurora doll nod-
Shez: "Oh, want a chicken wing?"
---
-you have nothing to worry about, Martha... maybe...-
---
Viridi: "... I'll let it slide for now. Just don't do it again!"
---
-who has the one from Brave that I always forget the name of?-

-either way, ARROW TIME-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Now you did, good huh?"
---
Natsuki: "Alright, now I'm interested!"
---
Shockwave: "If he's not corrupted..."
Soundwave: "Shall someone be sent?"
---
Irisviel: "I'm sure she'll appreciate it. You're growing up mature so fast and it shows" :)
---
Chrono: "The sentient animals with elemental abilities, correct?"
What brings you two here, though?

Star: "Something ultra important. And that includes whether or not you're evil..."
___

Amethyst: "Wait, you wanna to visit a whole dimension just to watch some of the TV shows there?"
___

Hmm... -Trying to assess the situation and which Decepticon(s) would be best suited for the task-
___

(Ooh, maybe I'm even going into a Bayleef soon!) :b:
___

Dipper: "Well, not all of them are elemental-based, but otherwise you're spot on." :p

-that was the joke :V-

-anyway, Ruby comes back to her senses-
---
-hmmmm-
---
Kamui: "It depends on how you react when you're called cute~" :)
-Fair enough- :V

-And talks to the goat monster mage again?-
___

-Dipper is still thinking about it...Mainly because I am as well- :V
___

Sparky: "(Most of you seemed happy to be called cute.)" :p

-Totodile still confused?-

-And Burrito surprised to hear that?-

-Sothis has bangs? :V-

Shez: "Don't worry. I know where to strike if he goes too far." :p
---
---
Blake: You don't need to say anything. I'll be there to help you overcome this.
---
---

-It manages to-

---
-Dang-
Fate: "I do, it's my specialty" -starts to conjure lightning spells towards Spamton in an attempt to reanimate him-
---
---
-This, along all the surprising amount of damage they received from the Knightmon, the magical girls, and Azura's singing, it seems that the large reptile Digimon is soon to go down-

---

Elizabeth: -At Pearl- "Oh, great idea~" -she's immune to Jigglypuff's singing so she won't need to cover them-

Dipper: "That's right. As long as the base still has relatively the same layout, then we know exactly where it is!"

Alright, if Iri's doing good again, then let's move! We don't have a second to waste if Rita and some of those warlords are still in charge!

I like her attitude! :p -Said to Shez, before following Charlotte by flying-
___

-Kris ignores Queen Medusa's remarks and just keeps calling for his friends to help-

-Fate's lightning powers Spamton NEO's mech back up...But Spamton himself remains unconscious and weak-
___

-What's Blake's response?-
___

-They couldn't stop her...-

-...But it's notable that Spooky seems to be much more distraught as well much more conflicted after recalling her parents and how she herself died...She might have taken their advice to heart more than she wanted to admit-
___

-It didn't defeat Specimen 4, but it did bring her much closer to the portal, as the ghost is now only one room away from the Hellgate-

-That being said, she still retains her strength, and flies towards Ruby and trying to obscure everyone's vision for a few seconds with her static TV effect-

-The Gigas actually has to several rooms before reaching the portal, but eventually, the path seemingly turns into a dead end as one room has no visible doors, and instead a circular marking at the center of it and three symmetrical walls with large square carving that resemble the Eyes of the Sheikah-

Amethyst: "Are you frekaing kidding me?! Now where are we supposed to go?!"

-And thus, Jigglypuff starts singing...-

-Specimen 11 is visibly confused. And despite being a demon...it's eyes notably start blinking and struggling to remain open-

(Defeating it directly might be our only option...Or at the very least, might free the rest of the trapped Souls it's captured...)

-Gengar's shove ends up pushing it several rooms closer to the portal as it enters rifts through walls to avoid taking any damage from the crash. They'll have to pursue it to either defeat it or keep bringing it closer to the portal...But there's going to be more of it's Violent Deer minions on the way-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Oh, want a chicken wing?"
---
-you have nothing to worry about, Martha... maybe...-
---
Viridi: "... I'll let it slide for now. Just don't do it again!"
---
-who has the one from Brave that I always forget the name of?-

-either way, ARROW TIME-
Aoko: "Well, maaaaaaybe a little"
---
-Well she is now, also Shirou rushes in!-
---
Athena: "Alright!" -she wonders where she came from?-
---
-Hayate did, so she fires too!-
What brings you two here, though?

Star: "Something ultra important. And that includes whether or not you're evil..."
___

Amethyst: "Wait, you wanna to visit a whole dimension just to watch some of the TV shows there?"
___

Hmm... -Trying to assess the situation and which Decepticon(s) would be best suited for the task-
___

(Ooh, maybe I'm even going into a Bayleef soon!) :b:
___

Dipper: "Well, not all of them are elemental-based, but otherwise you're spot on." :p
Lily: "It's about Star's magic potential"
---
Natsuki: "So?"
---
-Maybe Kickback given how he becomes diminutive in his beast mode-
---
Irisviel: "Wouldn't that be exciting~?"
---
Amy: "I wanna see it now then~" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aoko: "Well, maaaaaaybe a little"
---
-Well she is now, also Shirou rushes in!-
---
Athena: "Alright!" -she wonders where she came from?-
---
-Hayate did, so she fires too!-
Shez: -hands her one-

Sothis: They can only think of food...
---
-having gotten word of what happened-
---
Viridi: "...Where are you even from?"
---
-YAAAAAAAAAAAY-

-ARROWS-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "It's about Star's magic potential"
---
Natsuki: "So?"
---
-Maybe Kickback given how he becomes diminutive in his beast mode-
---
Irisviel: "Wouldn't that be exciting~?"
---
Amy: "I wanna see it now then~" :p
Well I'm afraid I might not be able to answer that. I...can't actually cast magic right now.

Star: "Wait, what?"

I...never quite got to the stage of training to learn how to cast magic without the wand.... :lol:
___

Amethyst: .Eh, fair enough." :p -Is often lazy, but also carers a great deal about being true to herself, so she admires even mundane goals-
___

Perhaps Kickback is best suited for this task...
___

(I just gotta keep training!) -Does a fist pump motion with one of her vines-
___

-Mabel inserts some tokens into the arcade machine-

___

___

Dipper: "That's right. As long as the base still has relatively the same layout, then we know exactly where it is!"

Alright, if Iri's doing good again, then let's move! We don't have a second to waste if Rita and some of those warlords are still in charge!

___

-Kris ignores Queen Medusa's remarks and just keeps calling for his friends to help-

-Fate's lightning powers Spamton NEO's mech back up...But Spamton himself remains unconscious and weak-
___

___

-...But it's notable that Spooky seems to be much more distraught as well much more conflicted after recalling her parents and how she herself died...She might have taken their advice to heart more than she wanted to admit-
___

-It didn't defeat Specimen 4, but it did bring her much closer to the portal, as the ghost is now only one room away from the Hellgate-

-That being said, she still retains her strength, and flies towards Ruby and trying to obscure everyone's vision for a few seconds with her static TV effect-

-The Gigas actually has to several rooms before reaching the portal, but eventually, the path seemingly turns into a dead end as one room has no visible doors, and instead a circular marking at the center of it and three symmetrical walls with large square carving that resemble the Eyes of the Sheikah-

-Specimen 11 is visibly confused. And despite being a demon...it's eyes notably start blinking and struggling to remain open-

(Defeating it directly might be our only option...Or at the very least, might free the rest of the trapped Souls it's captured...)

-Gengar's shove ends up pushing it several rooms closer to the portal as it enters rifts through walls to avoid taking any damage from the crash. They'll have to pursue it to either defeat it or keep bringing it closer to the portal...But there's going to be more of it's Violent Deer minions on the way-
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

Unreplied. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

___

___

Ruby: "So... What do you do in your free time? If you have any."
---
-fair lmao-
---
Kamui: "I noticed that too." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: -hands her one-

Sothis: They can only think of food...
---
-having gotten word of what happened-
---
Viridi: "...Where are you even from?"
---
-YAAAAAAAAAAAY-

-ARROWS-
Aoko: "Neat~" -nomming-
-At least they're not a certain king who is in her 4th serving-
---
Shirou: "Where is she?!"
Martha: "...Here"
---
Athena: "I am a Minervamon from the Digital World!"
---
Abigail: "Aaaaaaah, I'm hit!" -downs the pig toy-
Well I'm afraid I might not be able to answer that. I...can't actually cast magic right now.

Star: "Wait, what?"

I...never quite got to the stage of training to learn how to cast magic without the wand.... :lol:
___

Amethyst: .Eh, fair enough." :p -Is often lazy, but also carers a great deal about being true to herself, so she admires even mundane goals-
___

Perhaps Kickback is best suited for this task...
___

(I just gotta keep training!) -Does a fist pump motion with one of her vines-
___

-Mabel inserts some tokens into the arcade machine-
Lily: "...Oh, well now..."
---
Sayori: "I'm sure it'd be all fun regardless~"
---
Kickback: "Ooooh, well then!" -transforms into his miniature grasshopper mode- "I'll get going!"
---
Irisviel: "I know, but for now, take it easy" :)
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Oh, well now..."
---
Sayori: "I'm sure it'd be all fun regardless~"
---
Kickback: "Ooooh, well then!" -transforms into his miniature grasshopper mode- "I'll get going!"
---
Irisviel: "I know, but for now, take it easy" :)
---
Star: "...Okay, suddenly I feel a lot better about my own training...But that's not the point! How strong was your magic at all?"

Well, Glossaryck and Baby both always held a high opinion of it...
___

-Yuri agrees or nah?-
___

And don't let them spot you until you can assess the situation!
___

(Sorry, Iri!) -Still positive and upbeat, but genuinely apologetic-
___

-Badass intro!-

-Chrono and Amy intrigued?-

Ruby: "So... What do you do in your free time? If you have any."
---
-fair lmao-
---
Kamui: "I noticed that too." :)
You still missed the arc stuff. :V

Ralsei: "Well, aside from training, baking, and organizing the castle, I...

...No, that's about it." :ohwell:
___

Dipper: "Well, I have used a mace and flail a few times..."

Mabel: "You mean the overly heavy one you took to capture that Gremloblin?"
___

Sparky: "(Gotta say, I agree.)" :p -Pats younger sis, who smiles cheerfully-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aoko: "Neat~" -nomming-
-At least they're not a certain king who is in her 4th serving-
---
Shirou: "Where is she?!"
Martha: "...Here"
---
Athena: "I am a Minervamon from the Digital World!"
---
Abigail: "Aaaaaaah, I'm hit!" -downs the pig toy-
-or another merc who is on her 3rd, with violent eating noises-
---
-she sleep-
---
Viridi: "...That explains a lot."
---
-but this is just the evil villain playing possum?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You still missed the arc stuff. :V

Ralsei: "Well, aside from training, baking, and organizing the castle, I...

...No, that's about it." :ohwell:
___

Dipper: "Well, I have used a mace and flail a few times..."

Mabel: "You mean the overly heavy one you took to capture that Gremloblin?"
___

Sparky: "(Gotta say, I agree.)" :p -Pats younger sis, who smiles cheerfully-
-I'm not sure how to continue it :V-

Ruby: "Seems pretty light... Nothing about your people's worries?"
---
Byleth: "That sounds like my sword..."
---
-awwwwwww-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I'm not sure how to continue it :V-
The Spamton stuff is one thing because tbf I'm wrapping that character's arc up, but literally everything else?

Ruby: "Seems pretty light... Nothing about your people's worries?"
---
Byleth: "That sounds like my sword..."
---
-awwwwwww-
Ralsei: "Oh, I do tend to my subjects and their every day needs!" :b:

Susie: "Uhh, se asked what you do in your free time, Ralsei..."

Ralsei: "Is that not normal stuff to do in one's spare time?"
___

Mabel: "It's a sword that doubles as like an action movie whip, right?"
___

-It seems like the only shop that's worth them visiting right now is the toy store...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...Okay, suddenly I feel a lot better about my own training...But that's not the point! How strong was your magic at all?"

Well, Glossaryck and Baby both always held a high opinion of it...
___

-Yuri agrees or nah?-
___

And don't let them spot you until you can assess the situation!
___

(Sorry, Iri!) -Still positive and upbeat, but genuinely apologetic-
___

-Badass intro!-

-Chrono and Amy intrigued?-
Lily: "Not like we can ask either..."
---
Yuri: "I should also prepare a swimsuit for the place..."
---
Kincbak: "Gotcha!" -and thus he goes-
---
Irisviel: "It's alright" :) -pats- "I have cookies for you!"
---
-Yep, and Amy shows it, while Chrono feigns he's not-
-or another merc who is on her 3rd, with violent eating noises-
---
-she sleep-
---
Viridi: "...That explains a lot."
---
-but this is just the evil villain playing possum?-
-What does Sothis think of the whole matter?-
---
Shirou: -Rushes to she- "...She's fine..."
---
Athena: "It does?"
---
Nanoha: "Did we beat him?"
-Yes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Not like we can ask either..."
---
Yuri: "I should also prepare a swimsuit for the place..."
---
Kincbak: "Gotcha!" -and thus he goes-
---
Irisviel: "It's alright" :) -pats- "I have cookies for you!"
---
-Yep, and Amy shows it, while Chrono feigns he's not-
Star: "...That sounds a lot like what they thought as well...

...Okay, well, actually, it was hard to tell what Glossaryck's actual opinions on anything other than pudding were." :ohwell:
___

Steven: (I really hope Monika doesn't feel awkward or left out...)
___

-And locates the Decepticons that Cyclonus helped out?-
___

-GASPS- (Cookies?!) :b:
___

Dipper: "Whoa, this looks even cooler the console version!"

Mabel: "There's a console version?"

Dipper: "You don't keep up with fighting games as much as I do." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-sees all that stuff is still in the quotes to insert-

View attachment 389161

I'll do it after dinner lol
At this point, I can't tell if you just didn't know how to continue the arc stuff at the time or just missed it.

But either way, if you don't have time to reply to it right now and/or need time to think of what to write, that's more than understandable lmao. Take all the time you need.

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Was waiting on Uni, but I guess I'll just make my response anyway :V

-Indeed ahue-
-For now they just see cute lion cub that will probably get strong-
Taiga: "Now it's time for a little rest~!"

Monika: "...Well, if that's so, we can go out now"

-It manages to-

---
-Dang-

---

---

-Totodile still confused?-

-And Burrito surprised to hear that?-

___

___

___

-very-
[.....how can a human be part dragon?]
-clearly hasn't met the likes of Kamui for example-

-indeed, today was a long day-

-when they are alone-
....who is "E-102y"?
That's the last name I remember being given before everything changed starting with your disappearance. It didn't even seem like a human name either.

[Will I be poked at with the pointy thing.....?]

-breep-
-he's now ready to face this "Rita"-

Doesn't seem to be working.....

-lighting another cigarette-
Some just can't be saved.

That's true, but....don't need to be so cold about it....
-her tone in uncharacteristically somber rather than teasing to show the gravity of the situatuon-

It is time to end this!
-he leaps up to do a downward stab with the greatsword in a manner Toon Link might find similar to the finishing blow he dealt Ganondorf-

Grr......
-he's seething but takes a moment to breathe-

[Almost got it now!]
-rushing at the Specimen-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
At this point, I can't tell if you just didn't know how to continue the arc stuff at the time or just missed it.

But either way, if you don't have time to reply to it right now and/or need time to think of what to write, that's more than understandable lmao. Take all the time you need.
I just forgot to reply to it lmao

-It manages to-

---
-Dang-
---
---

---

___

___

___

___

It is time to end this!
-he leaps up to do a downward stab with the greatsword in a manner Toon Link might find similar to the finishing blow he dealt Ganondorf-

Grr......
-he's seething but takes a moment to breathe-

[Almost got it now!]
-rushing at the Specimen-
Ingrid: -calling Martha, waiting for an answer-

Max Brass: "I hope they're strong people!"
---
Queen Medusa: "He's gone, kid."
---
Blake: I know. :)
---
-WHOA, THAT'S A COOL KICK-
---
Ruby: "Alright. You want to dance?" -Crescent Rose in scythe mode- "Let's dance."

Jaune: "There has to be a way out... we can't be trapped forever..."

Ren: -ears blocked- "It's working..."

Blake: "Without its souls it might be unable to defend itself."

Ralsei: "Oh, I do tend to my subjects and their every day needs!" :b:

Susie: "Uhh, se asked what you do in your free time, Ralsei..."

Ralsei: "Is that not normal stuff to do in one's spare time?"
___

Mabel: "It's a sword that doubles as like an action movie whip, right?"
___

-It seems like the only shop that's worth them visiting right now is the toy store...-
Ruby: "....You have no time for yourself, do you"
---
Byleth: "That's one way to put it." -not sure what a movie is but can assume because whip-
---
-so they go there!-

-What does Sothis think of the whole matter?-
---
Shirou: -Rushes to she- "...She's fine..."
---
Athena: "It does?"
---
Nanoha: "Did we beat him?"
-Yes-

Top Bottom