• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-While the Chaldeans and their allies were managing to finally defeat the opposition, Lilithmon observed from a hidden corner in the tower-

-Her minions Kuzuhamon, Rosemon, Arukenimon and Witchmon also all watched patiently, awaiting to see the final result-

-It was then that Arukenimon felt something crawling up her dress, looking down, she saw the teeny tiny spider that watched the fight against Spamton, and allowed it to crawl up to her arm-

1715615069275.png

Arukenimon: "Well hello there~" -pets it- "You have something to tell us, KoDokugumon?"

KoDokugumon: "Yes... It seems somehow the Chaldeans have become allies with a Tsukaimon"

Witchmon: "...Is zat za big deal? Really?"

Arukenimon: "Let him keep talking"

KoDokugumon: "The Tsukaimon was able to warp-Digivolve straightinto a Lilithmon"

-Now that, made the four female minions wide-eyed, even if Kuzuhamon and Rosemon's eyes were covered, their shock was clear-

-But when it comes to Lilithmon herself... She didn't seem much interested-

Lilithmon: "Hm, I understand your concern, but that shouldn't be too much of an issue" -for once she showed more confidence- "It is not that I don't think it's impressive for another to become another of my race, but I am the original Lilithmon. The Demon Lord of Lust, just because others can evolve into my own species doesn't means they're stronger than an universal constant such as myself, so I could dispatch her"

KoDokugumon: "But that's the problem. That Tsukaimon... She was able to manifest the Crown of Lust!"

-Once again Lilithmon's generals were shcked, but this time, she was too-

Kuzuhamon: "...This is not a matter of pranks!"

KoDokugumon: "I'm not pranking, I swear I saw her using it! She actually managed to drive away the Wendigomon along the Chaldeans"

Lilithmon: "...In that case, your concern is more understandable. We'll have to keep an eye in that individual"

Rosemon: "Well, well, but how could she?"

Lilithmon: "It's a matter that shall be looked upon..."

Rosemon: "Aw is it that big of a deal?"

Lilithmon: "I've told you already... We must not understimate the Chaldeans or their allies. That is what costed the rest of us last time. And that was before they got time manipulators and deities on their side, even with the little... Bonuses, that I provide you, piling on just one could spell doom for us"

Arukenimon: "Right, my Dokugumon and KoDokugumon shall keep looking at them"

Lilithmon: "Speaking of, have they found it at Lucemon's tower?"

Arukenimon: -Chuckles- "Yes they have..."

Lilithmon: "Good. In that case, our plan will be able to be effected in little. You four have done well, I will recognise that"

Rosemon: -Giggles- "Oh it's nothing, anything for a fellow beauty~"

Witchmon: "You say 'zat, ye' you were once a Suk-" -feels Rosemon's glare- "Aright, right, I'll stop it"

Rosemon: "Good..."

Lilithmon: "Now, Witchmon. I don't want conflict between you all. You've done good with the magic I bestowed you, and don't make me regret any of it"

Witchmon: "Sure! Heheheheh, after this I can't wait to see Wizardmon's face as he realizes I've beated him~"

Kuzuhamon: "What would be our next move after this, Lilithmon-sama?"

Lilithmon: "Simple... We indulge. We'll look for human men for the night and bring them to our bedchambers"

Arukenimon: "Oh well, I suppose I'll hold on my... More literal hunger then~" -giggled-

Kuzuhamon: "Understood..."

Lilithmon: "Don't contain your excitement, you know well you wouldn't be allowed to indulge in it if you were a Sakuyamon, so there's more than one advantage to the form you've taken"

Kuzuhamon: "...W-Well... I suppose you'd be right about that~" -licked her lips-

Witchmon: "Yeah, could use it to lax!"

Rosemon: "Oh I'm always up for it~"

Lilithmon: "Good" -to the KoDukugumon, she takes her time to pet him, since she's one to reward vile acts- "You've done well, I'll be sure to tell Cerberusmon to give you a good piece of meat for the night. Keep up the good work"

KoDukugumon: "Understood, Lady Lilithmon!"

Lilithmon: "Also, you said the Wendigomon got away, correct? If that's the case, tell others to remain vigilant if it reappears"

Rosemon: "Isn't it a Nightmare Soldier like all of us? Couldn't you just control it?"

Lilithmon: "It's one of those species that tends to be too emotional to follow orders, we'd be safer getting rid of it. So go do as told, little one"

KoDokugumon: "Understood" -he then scurried away, on to watch over the Chaldeans yet again, as Lilithmon and her higher rank minions observed for a little longer-

-The KoDokugumon also decided to hold to himself the fact for now that said Tsukaimon could evolve into a Witchmon too in order to not make the one that's his superior lose her temper further-
Shez: "That's what I thought." -counting her bills-

Byleth: "...Have you been saving?"

Shez: "I had nothing to really spend money on until now." :p
---
Kamui: "Huh... I wonder what I did..."
---
Pit: "Yeah?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "The evildoer is casting explosions!"
Arcueid: -GASP- "Not even new games?"
---
Shirou: "She said you finally managed to control your dragon blood"
---
Minervamon: "I just met Viridi!"
---
Gil: "Oh no, they have wide range!"
Abby: "Bwahahaha! I'll destroy everything!"
Alice: "We can't allow it!"
Star: (We've got to be careful, here. We barely know anything about Eclipsa...Even if she honestly doesn't actually seem evil like everyone keeps saying.)
___

Specter: "...Uhh, good to hear?"
___

-Along with several Extermination Robonoids at Aquamarine's command-
___

-Including Heshima...-
___

-While Dipper...actually uses the controls more calculatedly and thus makes a lot of smart dodges and attacks to set up combos-

A reasonable change in the adaptations given they don't follow game or RPG logic, imo.
Lily: Right... She's really affable, but could be hiding more things!
---
Ereshkigal: "...You know, it should be my duty to bring your soul to the Underworld..."
---
Scalpel: "..." OH SLAG, IS THAT DALEK TECH?!
---
Irisviel: "Though are you certain you're up to really fight big and dangerous things?"
---
Chrono: "..." There's precision needed for this too?

Yeah, after all the child stages tend to be the more marketable ones, gotta release affordable action figures and plushies.
Will be back later.
Yesterday was a day of mourning for me, so didn't feel like participating.

Please remind me where to pick up from.
It would be from here:
Artoria: "It's a really long tale, though it grants me more strength than the norm"

-Would he yawn as a result?-

Monika: "...That's because he was not, yet he was gentler than so many humans..."

Scáthach: "No you won't"

Swoop: "If you excuse me, I know where the room is"
Martha: "Hm? What's wrong?"

Charlotte: "Let's go now!" -soon they'd hear cannons being fired-
---
Nanoha: "There has to be something to do..."
Vita: "I hate to say it, but he's dead..."
---
Atalanta: How will you do it?
---
-Indeed, finally allowing the Knightmon to perform the final blow, and the large Cybrog Digimon stood wide-eyed for a second, until they fully dispersed into data, managing to destroy them-
Hayate: "It's gone..."

Tiki: "..." -doesn't has anything to say, she's at a loss of what to do now-
---
-The others would run at them wanting to help despite the static vision!-

Makoto: "...Do we break the wall?"

Elizabeth: "Keep at it, Jiggly!" -reunning at the Specimen with her spear-

-And pursue would Atalanta and Sakura do!-
-Artoria's a legendary badass for a reason!-

(I really hope she finds that more reassuring...)

-Shouting to get the message to the other Rulers quicker because Undyne-

The good news is, Koyanskaya's dead! The bad news is, Rita's still around and as far as we know, still has control over what's left of the Alliance!

Cannons? Is this "Bart" a pirate?

...Hold on, the Dread Pirate Roberts! :surprised: Charlotte, is that who Bart is?

___

Kris: "DAMN IT, NO! WE CAN'T LET HIM DIE!"

Susie: "Kris, calm down, buddy! I don't know why you're so scared for this dude, but we'll do all we can. Alright?" -Puts a hand on Kris' shoulder to try and comfort him-

-...A few seconds later, the yellow and pink colors in Spamton's glasses suddenly return...but his expression is more empty than usual and he seems unable to operate the mech, despite it's restored power-
___

-As in helping Ata get through this?-
___

TLink: "Whoa..." (That reminds me of a certain fight...)

Tetra: "Nicely done, big guy!"

-Do either of them realize that Spooky's demeanr completely changed even as she was leaving?-
___

-The TV static briefly disappears as Specimen 4 assumes her twitching, six-armed form and flies towards Ruby at a higher speed to to swipe several claws at her-

-Did Ruby drag the rest of the group towards the exit as well or do the others have to catch up?-

(It's worth a shot!) -About to launch some Ice Shards at the walls-

-However, if anyone happens to step in the circular mark at the center of the room, they'd get a Lens of Truth-type effect and see one of "walls" turn invisible, revealing that it's a fake wall hiding the path to another door-

-Specimen 11 is visibly becoming angry, uncharacteristic of the beef-formed demon, and is now slowly hovering towards Jigglypuff to try and slash her with one of it's claws-

-Specimen 8 is dodging Gengar's attacks via rifts at this point, but it's gradually drawing closer to the Hellgate Source as it tries to chase Gengar down-

-The others would see severla more maze-like cabin rooms on the path to the Hellgate Source, occasionally seeing windows that showed a forest in the middle of a pitch-black night. The hallways are also filled to the brim with more Violent Deer-
Ingrid: "Oh, I was just about to say I'm in that very room. You all did great at taking down the Beast."

Shez: "Pirate, huh?"

Max Brass: "I hope he's a nice one."
---
Queen Medusa: "....So this wasn't on purpose? Lame..."
---
Blake: ...We'll figure something out.
---
Azura: "It was quite the maneuver there, Alain."

Kanna: "I want to kick like that one day."
---
-it seems that it would strike Ruby... only for her to vanish into petals and move behind it and, with a smirk, shooting at its face-
-and no, the group has to catch up-

Jaune: -wandering around the room but isn't on the mark yet-

-Nora noticed and was ready to protect her by hitting the Specimen with her hammer-

Blake: "....I don't like this place..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: -GASP- "Not even new games?"
---
Shirou: "She said you finally managed to control your dragon blood"
---
Minervamon: "I just met Viridi!"
---
Gil: "Oh no, they have wide range!"
Abby: "Bwahahaha! I'll destroy everything!"
Alice: "We can't allow it!"
Shez: "Those don't really appeal to me, honestly."

-Arc GASPS again?-
---
Kamui: "But she didn't say what I did with it..."
---
Pit: "...Was she rude?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "But what can we do to stop this?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-While the Chaldeans and their allies were managing to finally defeat the opposition, Lilithmon observed from a hidden corner in the tower-

-Her minions Kuzuhamon, Rosemon, Arukenimon and Witchmon also all watched patiently, awaiting to see the final result-

-It was then that Arukenimon felt something crawling up her dress, looking down, she saw the teeny tiny spider that watched the fight against Spamton, and allowed it to crawl up to her arm-

View attachment 389240

Arukenimon: "Well hello there~" -pets it- "You have something to tell us, KoDokugumon?"

KoDokugumon: "Yes... It seems somehow the Chaldeans have become allies with a Tsukaimon"

KoDokugumon: "The Tsukaimon was able to warp-Digivolve straightinto a Lilithmon"

-Now that, made the four female minions wide-eyed, even if Kuzuhamon and Rosemon's eyes were covered, their shock was clear-

Lilithmon: "Hm, I understand your concern, but that shouldn't be too much of an issue" -for once she showed more confidence- "It is not that I don't think it's impressive for another to become another of my race, but I am the original Lilithmon. The Demon Lord of Lust, just because others can evolve into my own species doesn't means they're stronger than an universal constant such as myself, so I could dispatch her"

KoDokugumon: "But that's the problem. That Tsukaimon... She was able to manifest the Crown of Lust!"

KoDokugumon: "I'm not pranking, I swear I saw her using it! She actually managed to drive away the Wendigomon along the Chaldeans"

Lilithmon: "...In that case, your concern is more understandable. We'll have to keep an eye in that individual"

Lilithmon: "I've told you already... We must not understimate the Chaldeans or their allies. That is what costed the rest of us last time. And that was before they got time manipulators and deities on their side, even with the little... Bonuses, that I provide you, piling on just one could spell doom for us"

Lilithmon: "Good. In that case, our plan will be able to be effected in little. You four have done well, I will recognise that"

Witchmon: "You say 'zat, ye' you were once a Suk-" -feels Rosemon's glare- "Aright, right, I'll stop it"

Lilithmon: "Now, Witchmon. I don't want conflict between you all. You've done good with the magic I bestowed you, and don't make me regret any of it"

Witchmon: "Sure! Heheheheh, after this I can't wait to see Wizardmon's face as he realizes I've beated him~"

Lilithmon: "Simple... We indulge. We'll look for human men for the night and bring them to our bedchambers"

Arukenimon: "Oh well, I suppose I'll hold on my... More literal hunger then~" -giggled-

Lilithmon: "Don't contain your excitement, you know well you wouldn't be allowed to indulge in it if you were a Sakuyamon, so there's more than one advantage to the form you've taken"

Kuzuhamon: "...W-Well... I suppose you'd be right about that~" -licked her lips-

Lilithmon: "Good" -to the KoDukugumon, she takes her time to pet him, since she's one to reward vile acts- "You've done well, I'll be sure to tell Cerberusmon to give you a good piece of meat for the night. Keep up the good work"

Lilithmon: "Also, you said the Wendigomon got away, correct? If that's the case, tell others to remain vigilant if it reappears"

Rosemon: "Isn't it a Nightmare Soldier like all of us? Couldn't you just control it?"

Lilithmon: "It's one of those species that tends to be too emotional to follow orders, we'd be safer getting rid of it. So go do as told, little one"

KoDokugumon: "Understood" -he then scurried away, on to watch over the Chaldeans yet again, as Lilithmon and her higher rank minions observed for a little longer-

-The KoDokugumon also decided to hold to himself the fact for now that said Tsukaimon could evolve into a Witchmon too in order to not make the one that's his superior lose her temper further-
-This isn't a good sign at all...-

-Then again, it seems like Lilithmon and her followers are actually worried and have reason to be worried about something for once, so their shot at victory might not be as high as they think-

Lily: Right... She's really affable, but could be hiding more things!
---
Ereshkigal: "...You know, it should be my duty to bring your soul to the Underworld..."
---
Scalpel: "..." OH SLAG, IS THAT DALEK TECH?!
---
Irisviel: "Though are you certain you're up to really fight big and dangerous things?"
---
Chrono: "..." There's precision needed for this too?

Yeah, after all the child stages tend to be the more marketable ones, gotta release affordable action figures and plushies.
Star: (We don't know enough about her to tell either way yet...)
___

Specter: "Even though I'm content being undead?"
___

-The armor, the eyestalks...The only way they'd know for sure is if they fire that same devastating blue energy laser with that same distinct sound...-
___

Pichu: "(Huh?)"

Squirtle: "(What kind of things do you guys usually have to fight around here?)"
___

-Yup, there is-

I honestly still really like Palmon's design, myself.

Ruby: "You're gonna have to ask the Rulers. They're probably better informed on this..."
---
Byleth: -will keep supervising them to be sure-
---
-what was Sparky doing then?-
Ralsei: "We'll speak to them about the matter after lunch then! Thank you!" :)

Susie: "Gotta know your enemy to know how to kick their butts." :p
___

-They'll steadily improve at magic-less combat throughout the day-
___

-Just following Kamui on the tour, though he's surprised by all the attention the Pokemon are getting-

Sparky: "(At least everyone seems to like Pokemon around here...)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ralsei: "We'll speak to them about the matter after lunch then! Thank you!" :)

Susie: "Gotta know your enemy to know how to kick their butts." :p
___

-They'll steadily improve at magic-less combat throughout the day-
___

-Just following Kamui on the tour, though he's surprised by all the attention the Pokemon are getting-

Sparky: "(At least everyone seems to like Pokemon around here...)"
Jaune: "Very well said there."
---
Shez: "Man... you're good at teaching, B."

Byleth: "I hardly do anything. All I do is give people the tools and tips they need to grow by themselves."

Shez: "Yeah, and that's really good. I wonder how much crazier I'd be if I had ever been your student."

Byleth: "I already dread you as is, so perhaps it's good I didn't." :p

Shez: "What that a joke? Is my sibby's stoic face finally cracking?" :p

Byleth: "I blame you for that." :p

Shez: :laugh:
---
-because they are SO CUTE-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Very well said there."
---
Shez: "Man... you're good at teaching, B."

Byleth: "I hardly do anything. All I do is give people the tools and tips they need to grow by themselves."

Shez: "Yeah, and that's really good. I wonder how much crazier I'd be if I had ever been your student."

Byleth: "I already dread you as is, so perhaps it's good I didn't." :p

Shez: "What that a joke? Is my sibby's stoic face finally cracking?" :p

Byleth: "I blame you for that." :p

Shez: :laugh:
---
-because they are SO CUTE-
Susie: "Can really not go back to the Dark World until we're done with our group project, though...?" :lol:

Ralsei: "Nope!" :grin:
___

-Dipper and Mabel don't overhear their conversation, currently still focused on training-

-That said, Byleth doesn't seem to have been fully stoic in a while- :p
___

Sparky: (I really hope they can all find caring Trainers....)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-This isn't a good sign at all...-

-Then again, it seems like Lilithmon and her followers are actually worried and have reason to be worried about something for once, so their shot at victory might not be as high as they think-
-Lilithmon well knows from observing about the capacities of Beasts, Byleth/Sothis, Shez or others, she's aware they must tread carefully-
Star: (We don't know enough about her to tell either way yet...)
___

Specter: "Even though I'm content being undead?"
___

-The armor, the eyestalks...The only way they'd know for sure is if they fire that same devastating blue energy laser with that same distinct sound...-
___

Pichu: "(Huh?)"

Squirtle: "(What kind of things do you guys usually have to fight around here?)"
___

-Yup, there is-

I honestly still really like Palmon's design, myself.
Lily: Yeah... Do we keep asking her?
---
Ereshkigal: "It's kind of my duty..."
---
-He's starting to panic, and despite his diminutive size, Clobber notices-
Clobber: "You okay?"
---
Irisviel: "Well, some really bad guys..."
---
-He's trying to think what to doooo-

She's cute. I like her evolution line too from hairball thingy, to little plant, to flower, to boxing cactus, to fairy teen, to big fairy.
1715623205889.png

Yeah Rosemon is her last stage, remember I said she's traditionally a heroic Digimon? Though the one I'm putting under Lilithmon has a different line I have in mind.
Shez: "Those don't really appeal to me, honestly."

-Arc GASPS again?-
---
Kamui: "But she didn't say what I did with it..."
---
Pit: "...Was she rude?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "But what can we do to stop this?"
-INDEED SHE WOULD GASP NOW-
---
Martha: "You managed to fend off that large reaper"
---
Minervamon: "...Yeah"
---
Hayate: "What if there was a weak point...?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "Can really not go back to the Dark World until we're done with our group project, though...?" :lol:

Ralsei: "Nope!" :grin:
___

-Dipper and Mabel don't overhear their conversation, currently still focused on training-

-That said, Byleth doesn't seem to have been fully stoic in a while- :p
___

Sparky: (I really hope they can all find caring Trainers....)
Weiss: "You really should focus on your studies..."
---
-Shez just now picked up on it :V-

Shez: "They really seem like good kids."

Byleth: -nods in agreement."
---
-or at least enjoy the home Lilith and Phosphora are working on-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-INDEED SHE WOULD GASP NOW-
---
Martha: "You managed to fend off that large reaper"
---
Minervamon: "...Yeah"
---
Hayate: "What if there was a weak point...?"
Byleth: "Shez is... not the kind to really rest all that much. All she does is train, cook, eat, sleep and repeat."

Shez: "Come on, B, I'm not that bad."

Byleth: 🤨
---
Kamui: "I did... was I scary?"
---
Pit: "She probably likes you then." :p

-he's dense at Viridi's crush, he's just so overly optimistic about everything :V-
---
Emblem Tiki: "What a genius idea! But how to find it...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Lilithmon well knows from observing about the capacities of Beasts, Byleth/Sothis, Shez or others, she's aware they must tread carefully-
-Question is, will that be enough for her plans to succeed?-

Lily: Yeah... Do we keep asking her?
---
Ereshkigal: "It's kind of my duty..."
---
-He's starting to panic, and despite his diminutive size, Clobber notices-
Clobber: "You okay?"
---
Irisviel: "Well, some really bad guys..."
---
-He's trying to think what to doooo-

She's cute. I like her evolution line too from hairball thingy, to little plant, to flower, to boxing cactus, to fairy teen, to big fairy.
View attachment 389245
Yeah Rosemon is her last stage, remember I said she's traditionally a heroic Digimon? Though the one I'm putting under Lilithmon has a different line I have in mind.
Star: (I think it's our best bet that we know of for now...)

But I take it you still need more information to know for certain?
___

Specter: "Uhh, why haven't you again, then?"
___

-Clobber notices the Dalek-like drones?-
___

Pichu: "(...L-Like the parasite thing...?)" :urg:
___

-He'll need to think fast, because right now, Dipper has taken out a decent chunk of his health bar with little loss to his own-

Doesn't she also have some other plant-based evolutions as well? Not sure if any of them are considered final stages, though.

Weiss: "You really should focus on your studies..."
---
-Shez just now picked up on it :V-

Shez: "They really seem like good kids."

Byleth: -nods in agreement."
---
-or at least enjoy the home Lilith and Phosphora are working on-
Susie: "How important are studies compared to saving the world?!"

Ralsei: "Susie, everyone needs knowledge and wisdom! You're going to need to learn more subjects and skills both to help save the world, and for your every day life!" :)
___

-They truly are, but they also have little idea what they and their family have been through...-
___

-Speaking of, how's progress on that so far?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "How important are studies compared to saving the world?!"

Ralsei: "Susie, everyone needs knowledge and wisdom! You're going to need to learn more subjects and skills both to help save the world, and for your every day life!" :)
___

-They truly are, but they also have little idea what they and their family have been through...-
___

-Speaking of, how's progress on that so far?-
Ruby: "Well, if I were to skip on my studies, I wouldn't have been able to save the world."

Yang: "I don't think they have classes for fighting though...."
---
-but have been through enough weird stuff to believe every word if they were to listen to the twins' tales-
---
-Lilith is already done with the actual building, only needing to work on the insides-

-Phsophora is working more on the actual tech-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Well, if I were to skip on my studies, I wouldn't have been able to save the world."

Yang: "I don't think they have classes for fighting though...."
---
-but have been through enough weird stuff to believe every word if they were to listen to the twins' tales-
---
-Lilith is already done with the actual building, only needing to work on the insides-

-Phsophora is working more on the actual tech-
Susie: "They sure don't in high school, at least..."

Ralsei: "I recently opened a training ring in castle town, but you can train again later after you've learned more about math and science." :p

Susie- -Groan of total frustration-
___

-Even the stuff about Bill Cipher?-
___

-It might just be open sooner than Sparky would've guessed...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Susie: "They sure don't in high school, at least..."

Ralsei: "I recently opened a training ring in castle town, but you can train again later after you've learned more about math and science." :p

Susie- -Groan of total frustration-
___

-Even the stuff about Bill Cipher?-
___

-It might just be open sooner than Sparky would've guessed...-
-making most Huntsmen laugh-
---
-Sothis would be intrigued-
---
-pretty much, yeah-

-good for so many Pokemon-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "Shez is... not the kind to really rest all that much. All she does is train, cook, eat, sleep and repeat."

Shez: "Come on, B, I'm not that bad."

Byleth: 🤨
---
Kamui: "I did... was I scary?"
---
Pit: "She probably likes you then." :p

-he's dense at Viridi's crush, he's just so overly optimistic about everything :V-
---
Emblem Tiki: "What a genius idea! But how to find it...?"
Arcueid: "No, actually she's right when I think of it" :p
---
Martha: "No, you protected us calmly"
---
Minervamon: "...You really think?"
---
Yuuno: "...I'll go look for it"
-Question is, will that be enough for her plans to succeed?-
-She at least hopes for it...-
Star: (I think it's our best bet that we know of for now...)

But I take it you still need more information to know for certain?
___

Specter: "Uhh, why haven't you again, then?"
___

-Clobber notices the Dalek-like drones?-
___

Pichu: "(...L-Like the parasite thing...?)" :urg:
___

-He'll need to think fast, because right now, Dipper has taken out a decent chunk of his health bar with little loss to his own-

Doesn't she also have some other plant-based evolutions as well? Not sure if any of them are considered final stages, though.
Lily: "...We might..."
---
Ereshkigal: "Well... I might get in troubl- I-I mean, I've been busy!"
---
Scalpel: "There!"
Clobber: "Hm? ...Oh no!"
---
Irisviel: "Akin to that..."
---
-For now he tries to see what the button combinations do-

She does, it's just that Yuramon > Tanemon > Palmon > Togemon > Lillymon > Rosemon is the "main" Palmon evolution line per say, like how Agumon's "main" evolution is Greymon but could still become a bunch of other reptiles

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "No, actually she's right when I think of it" :p
---
Martha: "No, you protected us calmly"
---
Minervamon: "...You really think?"
---
Yuuno: "...I'll go look for it"
Shez: :glare:

Byleth: "Though perhaps having more friends can loosen her up?" Like when I started teaching...
---
Kamui: "How beautiful..."
---
Pit: "I'm sure of it!" :D
---
-FERRET SCOUTING-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...We might..."
---
Ereshkigal: "Well... I might get in troubl- I-I mean, I've been busy!"
---
Scalpel: "There!"
Clobber: "Hm? ...Oh no!"
---
Irisviel: "Akin to that..."
---
-For now he tries to see what the button combinations do-

She does, it's just that Yuramon > Tanemon > Palmon > Togemon > Lillymon > Rosemon is the "main" Palmon evolution line per say, like how Agumon's "main" evolution is Greymon but could still become a bunch of other reptiles
Even back in my time, there were no indications than any queen had ever successfully brought someone back from the dead, whether someone who had been deceased for years or who had only just died. I actually asked the same question myself once. Glossaryck's training was always rather straightforward for me, and he was quite clear that no, no queen or mage had ever accomplished such a spell before.
___

Specter: "...Huh?"

___

-Whatever they are, they look like spherical Daleks...But notably aren't shooting any of them yet-
___

-Pichu starts shuddering in fear now, prompting her brother to give her a hug to try and comfort her-

Pikachu: "(There aren't any more creatures like that out there, are there...?)":urg:
___

-Chrono learns the controls quickly or nah?-

Okay, there's definitely a heck lot of strategy involved with choosing evolutions in Digimon...

-making most Huntsmen laugh-
---
-Sothis would be intrigued-
---
-pretty much, yeah-

-good for so many Pokemon-
Noelle: "Well, we still have another study meet-up planned at the library this week. Are you and Kris still up for it, Susie?"

Susie: "...Yeah, that's cool, I guess. We'll still be there. Studying's at least SLIGHTLY less boring with friends." :p

Noelle: "O-Okay, great!" :grin: -Quite notably blushing at that-
___

-The tale of them dealing with a litereal reality-warper...And one that was completely insane and open about said insanity at that-
___

-Not all of them might find or even want Trainers, but none of them know exactly what planets or dimensions they came from and thus don't know how to return home...This center might still be able to give a home to those who don't simply want to return to the wild no matter what-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Noelle: "Well, we still have another study meet-up planned at the library this week. Are you and Kris still up for it, Susie?"

Susie: "...Yeah, that's cool, I guess. We'll still be there. Studying's at least SLIGHTLY less boring with friends." :p

Noelle: "O-Okay, great!" :grin: -Quite notably blushing at that-
___

-The tale of them dealing with a litereal reality-warper...And one that was completely insane and open about said insanity at that-
___

-Not all of them might find or even want Trainers, but none of them know exactly what planets or dimensions they came from and thus don't know how to return home...This center might still be able to give a home to those who don't simply want to return to the wild no matter what-
Yang: "That's the spirit!" :)
---
-yeah, Sothis would be very intrigued-
---
-that's a cause Lilith wants to believe would be a good one, at least-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "That's the spirit!" :)
---
-yeah, Sothis would be very intrigued-
---
-that's a cause Lilith wants to believe would be a good one, at least-
Berdly: "As long as everyone still gets good grades...But perhaps that's nothing worth worrying about!"

Noelle: "Oh, we should probably bring these food trays back to be cleaned!" -Everyone except Susie has an empty food tray as of now, having finished their respective meals-
___

-The twins would gladly share some of the story of their first Summer in Gravity Falls later, although Byleth and Sothis may have already heard a little bit about it from Dipper and Ford IIRC-
___

-Pretty much every Trainer and anyone good with animals would assure her that it is-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
RT website shuts down on the 15th, KoP. You should probably finish watching the show.

Berdly: "As long as everyone still gets good grades...But perhaps that's nothing worth worrying about!"

Noelle: "Oh, we should probably bring these food trays back to be cleaned!" -Everyone except Susie has an empty food tray as of now, having finished their respective meals-
___

-The twins would gladly share some of the story of their first Summer in Gravity Falls later, although Byleth and Sothis may have already heard a little bit about it from Dipper and Ford IIRC-
___

-Pretty much every Trainer and anyone good with animals would assure her that it is-
Jaune: What a bunch of polite youngsters...
---
-Sothis wouldn't mind learning more-
---
-which would make her smile-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
RT website shuts down on the 15th, KoP. You should probably finish watching the show.
I actually watched the finale on Saturday. Only reason I didn't mention it yesterday was because I was still busy enough that I didn't really have much time to discuss the episode.

The season finale was absolutely incredible.

Jaune: What a bunch of polite youngsters...
---
-Sothis wouldn't mind learning more-
---
-which would make her smile-
-Compared to them at least since they're all 15 or 14- :V
___

-Will she consider asking them about it after they're done training for the day?-
___

-But for now, the announcement of the Pokemon Center itself hasn't been made?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: :glare:

Byleth: "Though perhaps having more friends can loosen her up?" Like when I started teaching...
---
Kamui: "How beautiful..."
---
Pit: "I'm sure of it!" :D
---
-FERRET SCOUTING-
Artoria: "So she hasn't socialized much?"
---
Martha: "You were" :)
---
Minervamon: "That sounds so awesome~!" :D
---
-Ferret lools at toy robot while it keeps doing "pew" noises-
Even back in my time, there were no indications than any queen had ever successfully brought someone back from the dead, whether someone who had been deceased for years or who had only just died. I actually asked the same question myself once. Glossaryck's training was always rather straightforward for me, and he was quite clear that no, no queen or mage had ever accomplished such a spell before.
___

Specter: "...Huh?"

___

-Whatever they are, they look like spherical Daleks...But notably aren't shooting any of them yet-
___

-Pichu starts shuddering in fear now, prompting her brother to give her a hug to try and comfort her-

Pikachu: "(There aren't any more creatures like that out there, are there...?)":urg:
___

-Chrono learns the controls quickly or nah?-

Okay, there's definitely a heck lot of strategy involved with choosing evolutions in Digimon...
Lily: "Hmmm..." She sounds sincere.
---
Ereshkigal: "Yeah, just too busy to focus on it!"
---
-Making the rest feel completely puzzled... Minus Toxitron, who scratches his head-
---
Irisviel: "I won't lie to you, there are some..."
---
-Nope-

Yeah, basically take it as if the Eeveelutions could keep evolving and still have plenty of options.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Hmmm..." She sounds sincere.
---
Ereshkigal: "Yeah, just too busy to focus on it!"
---
-Making the rest feel completely puzzled... Minus Toxitron, who scratches his head-
---
Irisviel: "I won't lie to you, there are some..."
---
-Nope-

Yeah, basically take it as if the Eeveelutions could keep evolving and still have plenty of options.
Star: "Hmm..." (Certainly way friendlier and more sincere than her tapestry art makes her look...)
___

Specter: -Doubtful...But doesn't question it further-

___

-Why would there be Daleks or Dalek-technology here...?-
___

-That just makes Pichu even more afraid, and even Pikachu and Squirtle looked worried-

(Hold on, I thought Phazon got totally wiped out?)
___

-Poor Chrono- :V

I was gonna compare it to that. It's like if every 'Mon in the game had that ability...

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Artoria: "It's a really long tale, though it grants me more strength than the norm"

-Would he yawn as a result?-

Monika: "...That's because he was not, yet he was gentler than so many humans..."

Scáthach: "No you won't"

Swoop: "If you excuse me, I know where the room is"
Martha: "Hm? What's wrong?"

---
Nanoha: "There has to be something to do..."
Vita: "I hate to say it, but he's dead..."
---

-Indeed, finally allowing the Knightmon to perform the final blow, and the large Cybrog Digimon stood wide-eyed for a second, until they fully dispersed into data, managing to destroy them-
Hayate: "It's gone..."

Tiki: "..." -doesn't has anything to say, she's at a loss of what to do now-
---
-The others would run at them wanting to help despite the static vision!-

Makoto: "...Do we break the wall?"

Elizabeth: "Keep at it, Jiggly!" -reunning at the Specimen with her spear-

-And pursue would Atalanta and Sakura do!-

The good news is, Koyanskaya's dead! The bad news is, Rita's still around and as far as we know, still has control over what's left of the Alliance!

___

Susie: "Kris, calm down, buddy! I don't know why you're so scared for this dude, but we'll do all we can. Alright?" -Puts a hand on Kris' shoulder to try and comfort him-

-...A few seconds later, the yellow and pink colors in Spamton's glasses suddenly return...but his expression is more empty than usual and he seems unable to operate the mech, despite it's restored power-
___

-Do either of them realize that Spooky's demeanr completely changed even as she was leaving?-
___

-The TV static briefly disappears as Specimen 4 assumes her twitching, six-armed form and flies towards Ruby at a higher speed to to swipe several claws at her-

-Did Ruby drag the rest of the group towards the exit as well or do the others have to catch up?-

-However, if anyone happens to step in the circular mark at the center of the room, they'd get a Lens of Truth-type effect and see one of "walls" turn invisible, revealing that it's a fake wall hiding the path to another door-

-Specimen 11 is visibly becoming angry, uncharacteristic of the beef-formed demon, and is now slowly hovering towards Jigglypuff to try and slash her with one of it's claws-

-Specimen 8 is dodging Gengar's attacks via rifts at this point, but it's gradually drawing closer to the Hellgate Source as it tries to chase Gengar down-

-The others would see severla more maze-like cabin rooms on the path to the Hellgate Source, occasionally seeing windows that showed a forest in the middle of a pitch-black night. The hallways are also filled to the brim with more Violent Deer-

-Totodile just blinks; the concept of who and what she is is foreign to him-

-indeed he do!-

What? I don't follow.

-seems relieved but still a bit scared-

-awaits the time to proceed-

Looks like he came back....but he may have had a reboot.

-watching the data disperse-
The beast is vanquished, but those responsible for its presence are still at hand....

-Peppino may notice, but whether or not he'd address it is another story-

-another game of tag it is, then!-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

View attachment 389240

-speaking of, while Chaldea may have been oblivious to their presence.....it knows-
-but it also knows they would overpower it-
-.....for now-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Hmm..." (Certainly way friendlier and more sincere than her tapestry art makes her look...)
___

Specter: -Doubtful...But doesn't question it further-

___

-Why would there be Daleks or Dalek-technology here...?-
___

-That just makes Pichu even more afraid, and even Pikachu and Squirtle looked worried-

(Hold on, I thought Phazon got totally wiped out?)
___

-Poor Chrono- :V

I was gonna compare it to that. It's like if every 'Mon in the game had that ability...
Lily: I'm more curious about the truth about her now... But that for later.
---
Ishtar: "...Maaaaaybe you two could talk!"
Ereshkigal: "Huh?"
---
Toxitron: "What that?"
Scrapper: "Silence!"
---
Irisviel: "It was, but there are other mean and powerful people..."
---
-He's struggling as he not know what Blaziken do!-

Yeah, plus there's stuff such as some needing fusions or certain materials or data.

-indeed he do!-

What? I don't follow.

Artoria: "Point is, I'm willing to look after you, even for a little"

Taiga: "Ah, time for a nap then!"

Monika: "Gamma was a robot. He played the game, and took an interest in my situation"

-Scáthach extends her hand... And proceeds to pet-

Cannons? Is this "Bart" a pirate?

...Hold on, the Dread Pirate Roberts! :surprised: Charlotte, is that who Bart is?

___

___

-As in helping Ata get through this?-
___

___

Ingrid: "Oh, I was just about to say I'm in that very room. You all did great at taking down the Beast."

---
---
---

---
-it seems that it would strike Ruby... only for her to vanish into petals and move behind it and, with a smirk, shooting at its face-

-Nora noticed and was ready to protect her by hitting the Specimen with her hammer-

The beast is vanquished, but those responsible for its presence are still at hand....

Jeanne: "Would you know where are Coyle and Repulsa?" -she's straight to the point right now-

Charlotte: "He is affable, I'll say"
-They see him, though he has yet to notice him-
---
Fate: "So he may not be himself?"
---
Atalanta: Thank you a lot... What now?
---
Alain: "Thanks... Where are we, by the way?"
Eleonora: -To Knightmon- "Excuse me, who are you? And what's causing this?"

Tiki: "..." -sighs- "Can't believe I'm feeling pity for the one causing this..."
---
-So Mordred and Takeru run to iiiiit-

-Now has Sieg, and less so the more hot-blooded Makoto-
-Rin is trying to observe!-

-So would Liz, trying to protecc!-

Atalanta: "I really don't either..."
Sakura: "But let's not lose ourselves!" -she shoots more lightning-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I actually watched the finale on Saturday. Only reason I didn't mention it yesterday was because I was still busy enough that I didn't really have much time to discuss the episode.

The season finale was absolutely incredible.

-Compared to them at least since they're all 15 or 14- :V
___

-Will she consider asking them about it after they're done training for the day?-
___

-But for now, the announcement of the Pokemon Center itself hasn't been made?-
Yeah. Ruby's fight was so peak, honestly.

-not that much younger than Ruby...-
---
Byleth: "You're doing well."
---
-nope :V-

Artoria: "So she hasn't socialized much?"
---
Martha: "You were" :)
---
Minervamon: "That sounds so awesome~!" :D
---
-Ferret lools at toy robot while it keeps doing "pew" noises-
Byleth: "I knew I forgot one thing. She does like to walk around and talk when not working."

Shez: "Not that sounds better." :p
---
Kamui: "That sounds great." :)
---
Pit: "I know, right?!" :b:
---
-is there weakness?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: I'm more curious about the truth about her now... But that for later.
---
Ishtar: "...Maaaaaybe you two could talk!"
Ereshkigal: "Huh?"
---
Toxitron: "What that?"
Scrapper: "Silence!"
---
Irisviel: "It was, but there are other mean and powerful people..."
---
-He's struggling as he not know what Blaziken do!-

Yeah, plus there's stuff such as some needing fusions or certain materials or data.
Star: (Right, gotta focus on my magic-Hold on, did she just confirm that I'm really the first Butterfly to revive someone?!)
___

Specter: "...We already are right now?"
___

-Rest of the Decepticon team appears?-
___

Pikachu: "(Have you defeated some of them before?)"
___

-is he able to land or dodge any more attacks?-

So again, it takes a lot of work and strategy. I like that there's also a lot of options and different strategies since Digimon have a number of different possible evolutions.

Artoria: "Point is, I'm willing to look after you, even for a little"

-Scáthach extends her hand... And proceeds to pet-

(Looks like he may have just found a Trainer after all.) :p-Inner thoughts-

-The petting calms Burrito down?-

Yeah. Ruby's fight was so peak, honestly.

-not that much younger than Ruby...-
---
Byleth: "You're doing well."
---
-nope :V-
It was easily one of the best fights in the series, both for the emotional impact of it and the fight choreography and animation.

Ruby learning to accept and love herself for who she is as well as realize the good she herself and her friends have done was some much-needed character development. The burden and doubts have been weighing on her more and more ever since she learned that Salem was responsible for her mother's death (assuming she wasn't converted into another Hound...which would've been even worse since it's also implied that there's no saving someone from it) and despite the talks she's had with her teammates in V7 and V8, it's been getting progressively worse with all the other difficulties and revelations they've been facing, and it all came to a head in V9 with her rarely talking about it and the others either failing to talk to her about it and being interrupted by the Ever After's chaos whenever they did.

Her reunion with the team and her letting her emotions out was much deserved. Nothing even needed to be said. Everyone was just glad Ruby was alright and she was just glad that they were there for her.

-And some of them just recently learned about the existence of magic and how the universe is at stake and why...-
___

Dipper: "It takes a lot of practice..."

Mabel: "But we're getting the hang of armed combat!"
___

-Then she'll hear some feedback after it is...-

---
---
---

---

Jeanne: "Would you know where are Coyle and Repulsa?" -she's straight to the point right now-

---
---
---

Tiki: "..." -sighs- "Can't believe I'm feeling pity for the one causing this..."
---

What Jeanne asked!

-Rouxls Kaard is also helping him by making weighted crates fall on any Sentai or Rider clones...Still dressed as a more a stereotypical pirate- :V
___

...STILL A [[puppet]] ON [[strings]]. MORE THAN EVER, AS A MATTER OF [fact of the day]]...

...Trying to get a SOUL was a mistake...

-There seems to have been some change, as Spamton did notably completely lose his usual dialect and loud, glitched speech impediment after a few seconds...but he still seems to retain his memories-
___

-They probably really need a break. That might grant them more time to talk more about Ata's conflict with Jeanne as well, or some time off to not worry about it otherwise-
___

Tetra: "You were mind-controlled by something, right? Do you have any memories of who or what was responsible?"

-To be fair, the revelation that her father might have accidentally shot her somehow cast a lot of light on why she returned as a not exactly friendly ghost...-
___

-As do Steven and Jenny-

-Specimen 4 looks surprised and utterly confused for a second, before turning towards Ruby and getting shot in the face. If the bullet was charged with Electric Dust, it would not only actually hit since regular bullets phase through the ghostly Specimens, but Crescent Rose's usual knockback would also launch Specimen 4 straight through the final door-

-If either Jaune, Sieg, Rin or Makoto step on the circle symbol in the center of the room, they'd get the Lens of Truth-type effect and discover that one of the walls is a fake hiding the path to the rest of the halls-

-Specimen 6 is still stunned, preventing the strings from freeing it from the Gigas-

-Their combined attacks ensure that Jigglypuff isn't hit by Specimen 11's claws, saving her from what would've been three severe slash wounds at best-

-...However, despite still gradually falling asleep, Specimen 11 still manages to teleport away just before either Nora or Elizabeth's attacks strike it, teleporting to another corner of the room. It's uninjured, but this bought them more time for it to fall asleep before it can land any attacks-

Specimen 14: "Where the hell did htey even find this Specimen?!" -Cutitng down a few Violent Deer-

-Heshima assists Sakura in shooting the Violent Deer with Lightning, soon clearing the paths again-

-Specimen 8 keeps trying to chase Gengar down, gradually getting closer to the room containing the Hellgate Source as it does-

Specimen 8: "Your submission is inevitable..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

---

What Jeanne asked!

-Rouxls Kaard is also helping him by making weighted crates fall on any Sentai or Rider clones...Still dressed as a more a stereotypical pirate- :V
___

...STILL A [[puppet]] ON [[strings]]. MORE THAN EVER, AS A MATTER OF [fact of the day]]...

...Trying to get a SOUL was a mistake...

-There seems to have been some change, as Spamton did notably completely lose his usual dialect and loud, glitched speech impediment after a few seconds...but he still seems to retain his memories-
___

-They probably really need a break. That might grant them more time to talk more about Ata's conflict with Jeanne as well, or some time off to not worry about it otherwise-
___

Tetra: "You were mind-controlled by something, right? Do you have any memories of who or what was responsible?"

-To be fair, the revelation that her father might have accidentally shot her somehow cast a lot of light on why she returned as a not exactly friendly ghost...-
___

-As do Steven and Jenny-

-Specimen 4 looks surprised and utterly confused for a second, before turning towards Ruby and getting shot in the face. If the bullet was charged with Electric Dust, it would not only actually hit since regular bullets phase through the ghostly Specimens, but Crescent Rose's usual knockback would also launch Specimen 4 straight through the final door-

-If either Jaune, Sieg, Rin or Makoto step on the circle symbol in the center of the room, they'd get the Lens of Truth-type effect and discover that one of the walls is a fake hiding the path to the rest of the halls-

-Specimen 6 is still stunned, preventing the strings from freeing it from the Gigas-

-Their combined attacks ensure that Jigglypuff isn't hit by Specimen 11's claws, saving her from what would've been three severe slash wounds at best-

-...However, despite still gradually falling asleep, Specimen 11 still manages to teleport away just before either Nora or Elizabeth's attacks strike it, teleporting to another corner of the room. It's uninjured, but this bought them more time for it to fall asleep before it can land any attacks-

Specimen 14: "Where the hell did htey even find this Specimen?!" -Cutitng down a few Violent Deer-

-Heshima assists Sakura in shooting the Violent Deer with Lightning, soon clearing the paths again-

-Specimen 8 keeps trying to chase Gengar down, gradually getting closer to the room containing the Hellgate Source as it does-

Specimen 8: "Your submission is inevitable..."
Ingrid: "Dr. Coyle has already been dealt with and I shall be calling the TSAB to detain her once this call is over."

Alear: "Finally some good news..."

Ingrid: "I cannot seem to locate Rita, however. I did not feel her within the Grid and cannot find her in any of the footage. She is likely preparing something nasty for all of us."

Shez: "Is that him?"
---
Queen Medusa: "He was better dead..."
---
Blake: How about a trip to a museum?
---
Kanna: -to the knight Digimon- "Thank you for your help." :)
---
-so does Yang... and they'll see Ruby single-handedly making this fight a farce with great Semblance usage-

Jaune: -steps there without noticing- "Huh? Aew they tampering my vision?"

Nora: "Keep at it, Puff!"

Blake: And so is that thing's downfall...

It was easily one of the best fights in the series, both for the emotional impact of it and the fight choreography and animation.

Ruby learning to accept and love herself for who she is as well as realize the good she herself and her friends have done was some much-needed character development. The burden and doubts have been weighing on her more and more ever since she learned that Salem was responsible for her mother's death (assuming she wasn't converted into another Hound...which would've been even worse since it's also implied that there's no saving someone from it) and despite the talks she's had with her teammates in V7 and V8, it's been getting progressively worse with all the other difficulties and revelations they've been facing, and it all came to a head in V9 with her rarely talking about it and the others either failing to talk to her about it and being interrupted by the Ever After's chaos whenever they did.

Her reunion with the team and her letting her emotions out was much deserved. Nothing even needed to be said. Everyone was just glad Ruby was alright and she was just glad that they were there for her.

-And some of them just recently learned about the existence of magic and how the universe is at stake and why...-
___

Dipper: "It takes a lot of practice..."

Mabel: "But we're getting the hang of armed combat!"
___

-Then she'll hear some feedback after it is...-
And any new thoughts on Neo?

Ruby: If they keep helping, I hope they can keep up.
---
Byleth: "You sure are. Keep up a good
---
-she's waiting on Phosphora to be done with all the tech stuff-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Byleth: "I knew I forgot one thing. She does like to walk around and talk when not working."

Shez: "Not that sounds better." :p
---
Kamui: "That sounds great." :)
---
Pit: "I know, right?!" :b:
---
-is there weakness?-
Arcueid: "It's kinda how she and Musashi got along, right?" :p
---
Shirou: "This is all great news. Now I kinda wish I saw it..."
Martha: "Maybe in another battle, or more hopefully when in training"
---
Minervamon: "I hope to get along with more people!" :D
---
Yuuno: "I found a big glowing red light!"
Abby: "Oh no!"
-speaking of, while Chaldea may have been oblivious to their presence.....it knows-
-but it also knows they would overpower it-
-.....for now-
-Indeed... For if it grows, who knows what it might end doing?-
Star: (Right, gotta focus on my magic-Hold on, did she just confirm that I'm really the first Butterfly to revive someone?!)
___

Specter: "...We already are right now?"
___

-Rest of the Decepticon team appears?-
___

Pikachu: "(Have you defeated some of them before?)"
___

-is he able to land or dodge any more attacks?-

So again, it takes a lot of work and strategy. I like that there's also a lot of options and different strategies since Digimon have a number of different possible evolutions.
Lily: I thought it was a given with that she said?
---
Ishtar: "Ah, sorry! Continue then~"
Ereshkigal: "...Uh..."
---
Scrapper: "Your hands up, now"
---
Irisviel: "Not alone, I'm also more on the medical side"
---
-Just one attack-

Yeah. Also in games evolutions tend to depend on stats so there's IVs too, so there's stuff like IVs too.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "It's kinda how she and Musashi got along, right?" :p
---
Shirou: "This is all great news. Now I kinda wish I saw it..."
Martha: "Maybe in another battle, or more hopefully when in training"
---
Minervamon: "I hope to get along with more people!" :D
---
Yuuno: "I found a big glowing red light!"
Abby: "Oh no!"
Shez: "Or you and I, Arc." :p
---
Kamui: "I really hope I could do it again..." :)
---
Pit: "I'm sure you'll do great here!"
---
Emblem Tiki: "We must strike there!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: I thought it was a given with that she said?
---
Ishtar: "Ah, sorry! Continue then~"
Ereshkigal: "...Uh..."
---
Scrapper: "Your hands up, now"
---
Irisviel: "Not alone, I'm also more on the medical side"
---
-Just one attack-

Yeah. Also in games evolutions tend to depend on stats so there's IVs too, so there's stuff like IVs too.
Star: (It's just now hitting me because I was also focusing on whether or not Eclipsa can be trusted, okay?!) -Not mad, just stressed and astonished-
___

Specter: "I'm assuming you and your sister are exploding the new castle?"
___

-The Extermination Robonoids all take aim at the supposedly traitorous Decepticons as a precaution, but don't fire -
___

(Iri helps heal people who get hurt in fights, and that's seriously needed with the kinds of jerks we have to deal with...But thankfully, there are a ton of people who know how to fight and heal here, so just like Iri said, we don't get stuck having to fight all those jerks on our own.)
___

-Wait, one he lands or dodges?-

I still have to try some of the games someday...

And any new thoughts on Neo?

Ruby: If they keep helping, I hope they can keep up.
---
Byleth: "You sure are. Keep up a good
---
-she's waiting on Phosphora to be done with all the tech stuff-
I'm surprised she wasn't killed by any of the characters, but given the circumstances, as well as from a writing standpoint, having her decide to Ascend, or at least try to, seems like the right way for her character's story to end.

After Tea Amidst Terrible Trouble, Neo did far too many horrible things to really deserve a shot at redemption as a villain. Not only does she not seem to want anything else as she is, but her only chance at redeeming herself is to change or become someone else entirely.

"Roman"'s last line "Yeah, I know. I'm not real..." and Neo's farewell to him was surprisingly emotional, though I'm still not sure if Neo herself had the clone say that or if the clone was self-aware and simply knew he wasn't the original Roman or more than an illusion clone, but either way, that plus Neo's own farewell to the group before hovering into the tree with her umbrella was an effective send-off to the and one of the show's large cast of villains.

-They certainly seem to be skilled for their ages and being relatively new to it, at least...They all need to keep training, but they also all adapted to the Dark World quickly due to it having a lot of familiar video game tropes and help from Ralsei or Kris-
___

-Keep up a good what?-
___

-Which shouldn't be long due to Phosphora's expertise on technology and engineering, but also might still take a few days to the sheer amount of it the Pokemon Center requires-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm surprised she wasn't killed by any of the characters, but given the circumstances, as well as from a writing standpoint, having her decide to Ascend, or at least try to, seems like the right way for her character's story to end.

After Tea Amidst Terrible Trouble, Neo did far too many horrible things to really deserve a shot at redemption as a villain. Not only does she not seem to want anything else as she is, but her only chance at redeeming herself is to change or become someone else entirely.

"Roman"'s last line "Yeah, I know. I'm not real..." and Neo's farewell to him was surprisingly emotional, though I'm still not sure if Neo herself had the clone say that or if the clone was self-aware and simply knew he wasn't the original Roman or more than an illusion clone, but either way, that plus Neo's own farewell to the group before hovering into the tree with her umbrella was an effective send-off to the and one of the show's large cast of villains.
-They certainly seem to be skilled for their ages and being relatively new to it, at least...They all need to keep training, but they also all adapted to the Dark World quickly due to it having a lot of familiar video game tropes and help from Ralsei or Kris-
___

-Keep up a good what?-
___

-Which shouldn't be long due to Phosphora's expertise on technology and engineering, but also might still take a few days to the sheer amount of it the Pokemon Center requires-
Part of me is thinking she might be back but with a new drive to stop Cinder as part of her Ascension.

-speaking of... did I forget Kris was here or is he actually not here?-
---
-dammit-

Byleth: "Keep up a good training regimen and you'll go fat."
---
-and all the testing too, yeah-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Part of me is thinking she might be back but with a new drive to stop Cinder as part of her Ascension.

-speaking of... did I forget Kris was here or is he actually not here?-
---
-dammit-

Byleth: "Keep up a good training regimen and you'll go fat."
---
-and all the testing too, yeah-
If they don't keep Neo's decision and future ambiguous, that would honestly be a great twist. After all, Cinder was the one who was truly responsible for Roman's death as he wouldn't have been at the Fall of Beacon were it not for her, and Neo even originally only blamed Cinder until she threatened her with her greater set of powers and gave her a separate target to try and kill to vent her grief and rage,

Speaking of Ascension, Somewhat's reunion with Ruby was adorable, even if they couldn't fully remember her or why they knew her as a friend.

-I honestly hadn't decided if this took place before or after Kris got trapped in the base along with Queen and some of her soldiers, so I didn't mention whether or not he was, but I don't see why the group wouldn't be worried about him at this point so I think I'll roll with the idea that he's not here, but still elsewhere in the base- :V
___

Dipper: "I think we're already aware of that much." :p -More confident again, more so after reflecting on how far he, Mabel and their friends went during the twins' vacation in Gravity Falls-
___

-So while that's underway, back to the tour?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If they don't keep Neo's decision and future ambiguous, that would honestly be a great twist. After all, Cinder was the one who was truly responsible for Roman's death as he wouldn't have been at the Fall of Beacon were it not for her, and Neo even originally only blamed Cinder until she threatened her with her greater set of powers and gave her a separate target to try and kill to vent her grief and rage,

Speaking of Ascension, Somewhat's reunion with Ruby was adorable, even if they couldn't fully remember her or why they knew her as a friend.

-I honestly hadn't decided if this took place before or after Kris got trapped in the base along with Queen and some of her soldiers, so I didn't mention whether or not he was, but I don't see why the group wouldn't be worried about him at this point so I think I'll roll with the idea that he's not here, but still elsewhere in the base- :V
___

Dipper: "I think we're already aware of that much." :p -More confident again, more so after reflecting on how far he, Mabel and their friends went during the twins' vacation in Gravity Falls-
___

-So while that's underway, back to the tour?-
Agreed. But I feel this shouldn't be for V10. We still need to give some time to the other reformed villain Emerald.

Agreed on Somewhat though.

Weiss: "So... where is Kris, actually."
---
Byleth: "If you ever need some help, feel free to ask."
---
-HECK YEAH, TOUR TIME-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Or you and I, Arc." :p
---
Kamui: "I really hope I could do it again..." :)
---
Pit: "I'm sure you'll do great here!"
---
Emblem Tiki: "We must strike there!"
Arcueid: "I thought it was by extension of being associated with By" :p
---
Shirou: "I'm sure you can, you're always amazing" :)
---
Minervamon: "Who else from your world I have left to meet? Hmmm, Pandora? Or that mister Arlon?"
---
Nanoha: "Go everyone!"
Jack: "We can do it!"
Star: (It's just now hitting me because I was also focusing on whether or not Eclipsa can be trusted, okay?!) -Not mad, just stressed and astonished-
___

Specter: "I'm assuming you and your sister are exploding the new castle?"
___

-The Extermination Robonoids all take aim at the supposedly traitorous Decepticons as a precaution, but don't fire -
___

(Iri helps heal people who get hurt in fights, and that's seriously needed with the kinds of jerks we have to deal with...But thankfully, there are a ton of people who know how to fight and heal here, so just like Iri said, we don't get stuck having to fight all those jerks on our own.)
___

-Wait, one he lands or dodges?-

I still have to try some of the games someday...
Lily: Star, you're losing control...
---
Ereshkigal: "..."
Ishtar: "Of course, we gotta knpw around as we live here!"
---
Slipstream: "So let's see, buncha doofuses, you tell what you are to that Unicron spawn, now!"
---
Irisviel: "You could see us as a preeeeetty big special force!"
---
-One he lands-

Cyber Sleuth is the one I recommend, it's on Switch, has a lot of content, it's easy to understand, has a great OST and a pretty good story.
1715645508379.png

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "I thought it was by extension of being associated with By" :p
---
Shirou: "I'm sure you can, you're always amazing" :)
---
Minervamon: "Who else from your world I have left to meet? Hmmm, Pandora? Or that mister Arlon?"
---
Nanoha: "Go everyone!"
Jack: "We can do it!"
Shez: "I mean, duh. But I still hung out and talked with you a lot, right?" :p

Byleth: "You two really are more alike than you give yourselves credit for." :)
---
Kamui: "Awwwwww, you." :)
---
Pit: "There's also Phosphora."
---
-TO THE RED GLOWY SPOT-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Star, you're losing control...
---
Ereshkigal: "..."
Ishtar: "Of course, we gotta knpw around as we live here!"
---
Slipstream: "So let's see, buncha doofuses, you tell what you are to that Unicron spawn, now!"
---
Irisviel: "You could see us as a preeeeetty big special force!"
---
-One he lands-

Cyber Sleuth is the one I recommend, it's on Switch, has a lot of content, it's easy to understand, has a great OST and a pretty good story.
View attachment 389263
Star: (Ugh, I'm so sorry, this is just a lot to take in...What does it all mean? And what the heck is up with Festivia?!)
___

Specter: "Wise move. It's...vastly differnt from the last few places Chaldea called home."
___

-Do any of the five Decepticons answer?-
___

Pichu: "(Protectors of the world?)" :b:
___

Dipper: "Nice hit! But not enough to take down this fire-based ghost!"

-Dipper is trying to land some attacks to set up for a combo-

I remember that one, it was one you had Tamamo and co. stream in the thread once.

Cyber Sleuth's story sounds intriguing and it's got Palmon, so that's probably the game I'll start with. :p

Agreed. But I feel this shouldn't be for V10. We still need to give some time to the other reformed villain Emerald.

Agreed on Somewhat though.

Weiss: "So... where is Kris, actually."
---
Byleth: "If you ever need some help, feel free to ask."
---
-HECK YEAH, TOUR TIME-
And it'd be too early for her return anyway, imo.

I really hope RWBY finds a good new studio and the show continues as is. The show's story is incredible and it deserves a happy and meaningful ending. I'm fairly certain it's already been confirmed that the main cast and crew are going to get to continue working on it with their current jobs no matter what, but exactly who's buying it is an unknown right now.

If nothing else, I want to see a full reunion between RWBY and their friends and families in Vacuo. I didn't watch the scrapped episode animatic, but I did read about it and they least got to reunite with a few of them. If V10 happens, the reunion is supposed to be reworked and written into the season premiere episode.

Susie: "Training. Well, either that or pulling some pranks." :p
___

Mabel: "Didn't we already do that by asking for you to train us?"
___

-Where does Kamui show the Pokemon next?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And it'd be too early for her return anyway, imo.

I really hope RWBY finds a good new studio and the show continues as is. The show's story is incredible and it deserves a happy and meaningful ending. I'm fairly certain it's already been confirmed that the main cast and crew are going to get to continue working on it with their current jobs no matter what, but exactly who's buying it is an unknown right now.

If nothing else, I want to see a full reunion between RWBY and their friends and families in Vacuo. I didn't watch the scrapped episode animatic, but I did read about it and they least got to reunite with a few of them. If V10 happens, the reunion is supposed to be reworked and written into the season premiere episode.
Susie: "Training. Well, either that or pulling some pranks." :p
___

Mabel: "Didn't we already do that by asking for you to train us?"
___

-Where does Kamui show the Pokemon next?-
Agreed on all of this

Weiss: "He's a prankster...? Oh no..."
---
Byleth: "I mean outside of today."
---

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "I mean, duh. But I still hung out and talked with you a lot, right?" :p

Byleth: "You two really are more alike than you give yourselves credit for." :)
---
Kamui: "Awwwwww, you." :)
---
Pit: "There's also Phosphora."
---
-TO THE RED GLOWY SPOT-
Arcueid: "I guess I'm too cute not to" :p
---
Martha: "...We also learned of a few other matters..."
---
Minervamon: "Maybe she next then!"
---
-Hayate with her Merida doll and Jack with her Mulan doll be like "pew" while their toys hold bows-
Star: (Ugh, I'm so sorry, this is just a lot to take in...What does it all mean? And what the heck is up with Festivia?!)
___

Specter: "Wise move. It's...vastly differnt from the last few places Chaldea called home."
___

-Do any of the five Decepticons answer?-
___

Pichu: "(Protectors of the world?)" :b:
___

Dipper: "Nice hit! But not enough to take down this fire-based ghost!"

-Dipper is trying to land some attacks to set up for a combo-

I remember that one, it was one you had Tamamo and co. stream in the thread once.

Cyber Sleuth's story sounds intriguing and it's got Palmon, so that's probably the game I'll start with. :p
Lily: Well, we haven't brought her up... Mother hasn't told me if she asked her about her.
---
Ereshkigal: "It's certainly more quiet..."
---
Frostferatu: "You won't get any answerrrs from I, Fro-" -pointed by the drones- "I-I'll remain calm..."
---
Irisviel: "And many others beyond~"
---
-And Chrono, not knowing any better, falls for it!-

Indeed it was. It's also the first... Thing ever in the franchise to have a story revolve around all 13 Royal Knights, so it's important yeah.

Also yeah, Palmon is a starter Digimon there so you got that. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "I guess I'm too cute not to" :p
---
Martha: "...We also learned of a few other matters..."
---
Minervamon: "Maybe she next then!"
---
-Hayate with her Merida doll and Jack with her Mulan doll be like "pew" while their toys hold bows-
Shez: "Heh, I guess that makes me the hot one then." :p

-Aoko's thoughts at Arcueid being such good friends with that purple merc?-
---
Kamui: "You did?"
---
Pit: "Good idea! Let's find her!"
---
Kanna: -the Rapunzel doll is getting up- "I... will try to fight too..."

Top Bottom