• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "This is a new start, don't you think?"
Medea: "Let's make it worth it" :)
---
Cú: "Then it's likely safe!"
Kaito: -Heard everything-
---
-Indeed, so for now she just enjoys the foods-
---
Fate: "...Are they okay?"
Atalanta: "They're confused you used the word 'created'"
Fate: "Ah"
-Actually making some lives for themselves outside of being Casters, and finding what very well might be a possible new home after Greece...-
___

-Major oof- :V

Linebeck: "Ha, perhaps I was worried for nothing! Wait, these two are aren't also thieves , are they?" -Pointing at Juri and Shuten's photos-
___

-The same likely applies to Sakura, as well for Jenny in regards to her can of engine oil-
___

Pichu: "(What do you mean by that?)" -Innocently confused-

Kamui: "Thank you..." :)
---
Emblem Chrom: "Something like that, I suppose."

Emblem Corrin: "So you know the other me?"
---
-Coyle vanishes before it happens-

Ingrid: "I was hoping for your affinity with boundaries... I suppose they could relay the information to you..."
---
Byleth: "I'm going to be concerned regardless... You seem so bothered by something..."
---
Blake: "You've always really liked apples." :p
---
Kanna: :laugh:
---
Ruby: "What are these noises?"

Weiss: "Sounds like code..."
Kiara: "You're letting more people in your life again compared to when we started"
---
Lily: "Okay, not like we can look inside..."

Sieg: "Well, only a little bit..."
---
Yukari: "I've been teaching Ran for when a day like this, trust her"
---
Natsuki: "Well just stop it!"
---
Atalanta: "It's been really well-earned~!" -noms-
Artemis: -Munched- "Hmmm, pretty good!"
---
Miyu: "That's not how you do it..."
-Now 'Loid' tells them that Eden Academy values the social upstanding of the traditional family, so they need to make sure they're convincing enough-
---
Takeru: "I think it's assuring us it's fine..."

Sakura: "They look more like souls in current torture to me..."
THAT'S A MAJOR IMPROVEMENT IN OF ITSELF! WAIT, AM I STILL SUPPPOSED TO BE QUIET?
___

Star: "It's like trying to solve the mystery of where Pokemon go when they're stored in a Pokeball..."
___

-Jenny doesn't hesitate to fly up while using ultraviolet vision to try and locate Coyle-
___

...No offense, but acting like that is probably only going to make everyone more worried about you.. :urg:
___

-It's rare that Atalanta gives this much open praise to food- :p

Moon: "I spend as much time possible to ensure that the pies meet proper high standards."
___

Tetra: "And the standards of a traditional, socially upstanding family in this city are...?"
___

-The clicking doll makes more clicking noises to confirm Weiss and Takeru's explanations with morse code for "yes"-

...Let's hope that dispatching them is enough to free their spirits so they can pass on... :urg:

Garnet: "There's nothing else we can d. Whatever these doll-like creatures are, they're hostile in their current states..."

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
Jeanne: "...You're saying this...Person, came from space?"

Ratbat: "(I see... She seems to feel secure with you, hmmmm)"

Shirou: "Mostly hanging out with the rest of her friends"

Taiga: "...Weeeeell, everyone commits mistakes!"
Lilith: "It sounds like this is what it is."

Kamui: -hugging Corrin- "So cute~!" -then pats Firebrand-

As far as we're aware thus far, at least, yes...

Y-You really think so?
-looms menacingly toward the horizon-

Translation: "Anyone around doing something that needs to be 'slapped'?" ('Slapped' being a euphansim for dealing with violently; the "tone" is that of looking for someone causing trouble and needing punishment, like when someone spanks a misbehaving child)

-indeed; she has not left Alphys' sight the entire time she's been freed from Dark Samus-

[Ah, good. She needs that.]

-licks Kamui's face happily-

-no longer in a defensive position but still looks guilty-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lilith: "It sounds like this is what it is."
Jeanne: "...You're saying this...Person, came from space?"

Ratbat: "(I see... She seems to feel secure with you, hmmmm)"

Shirou: "Mostly hanging out with the rest of her friends"

Taiga: "...Weeeeell, everyone commits mistakes!"

Translation: "Anyone around doing something that needs to be 'slapped'?" ('Slapped' being a euphansim for dealing with violently; the "tone" is that of looking for someone causing trouble and needing punishment, like when someone spanks a misbehaving child)

-indeed; she has not left Alphys' sight the entire time she's been freed from Dark Samus-

...What did Fishbunjin say?

-Shamal or one of the other healers or doctors may have still tended to her injuries, but Alphys has been looking after and taking care of the Bidoof ever since the little gopher woke up...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I actually kinda figured, but wasn't sure lol-
___

So an evil cult led by an evil overlord. Got it...

-This time he blocks it and tries to counterattack with a slash!-
___

(Ingrid probably wouldn't have suggested it as a new base if she wasn't confident that it can...Right?)
-anyway, how does the fight go on?-
---
Emblem Eirika: "That's a pretty simplified way to look at it, but it's also not wrong."

-Ephraim tries to dodge-
---
Weiss: "...Or if it was a trap?"

Tiki: "Bingo~! And I told her about you!"
---
Lilith: "I meant of my sis!"
Morrigan: "You know what you are, right?" :p
Lilith: "You two get what I mean!"
---
Draco: "It's simply a convenient way to feed on!"
Yang: "Coco does~!"
Draco: "Who are you calling 'Coco'?!"
Azura: "What did she say?"
---
Palu: "Do we?" :p
---
Shez: "She likes to come up with nicknames. What was mine again?" :p

Kiara: "You're letting more people in your life again compared to when we started"
---
Lily: "Okay, not like we can look inside..."

Sieg: "Well, only a little bit..."
---
Yukari: "I've been teaching Ran for when a day like this, trust her"
---
Natsuki: "Well just stop it!"
---
Atalanta: "It's been really well-earned~!" -noms-
Artemis: -Munched- "Hmmm, pretty good!"
---
Miyu: "That's not how you do it..."
-Now 'Loid' tells them that Eden Academy values the social upstanding of the traditional family, so they need to make sure they're convincing enough-
---
Takeru: "I think it's assuring us it's fine..."

Sakura: "They look more like souls in current torture to me..."
THAT'S A MAJOR IMPROVEMENT IN OF ITSELF! WAIT, AM I STILL SUPPPOSED TO BE QUIET?
___

Star: "It's like trying to solve the mystery of where Pokemon go when they're stored in a Pokeball..."
___

-Jenny doesn't hesitate to fly up while using ultraviolet vision to try and locate Coyle-
___

...No offense, but acting like that is probably only going to make everyone more worried about you.. :urg:
___

Moon: "I spend as much time possible to ensure that the pies meet proper high standards."
___

Tetra: "And the standards of a traditional, socially upstanding family in this city are...?"
___

-The clicking doll makes more clicking noises to confirm Weiss and Takeru's explanations with morse code for "yes"-

...Let's hope that dispatching them is enough to free their spirits so they can pass on... :urg:

Garnet: "There's nothing else we can d. Whatever these doll-like creatures are, they're hostile in their current states..."
Kamui: "Well, they would have followed regardless." :p
---
Emblem Robin: "I understood none of those things..."

Emblem Corrin: "How is she?" :)
---
Ingrid: "Alright, I'll give her a chance." :)

-with the power of the Grid, Coyle really is tough to detect...-
---
Byleth: "Are you sure you have nothing to talk about?" :urg:
---
-it has apples- :V

Blake: "I have to admit it's a good pie."
---
Azura: "Something we'll find out soon."
---
Weiss: "I see... well, you seem to understand it so we'll leave the translations to you."

Kamui: -giggling at that- "Oh, Corrin." :laugh:

Lilith: "I think he wants to beat some bad guys..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-anyway, how does the fight go on?-
---
Emblem Eirika: "That's a pretty simplified way to look at it, but it's also not wrong."

-Ephraim tries to dodge-
---
Weiss: "...Or if it was a trap?"
-Meta Knight makes a few more slash attacks, both vertical and horizontal-

-Whether they hit or not, he quickly backs up and stabs the ground with his sword, creating an electrical shockwave similar to the one Dedede can create with his upgraded hammer-
___

It's typical of power-hungry jerks and cults...

-Papyrus follows it up with a horizontal slash if the counterattack misses!-

___

(...Kamui and the others confirmed this was the exact same kingdom they used to live in, right?) 😅

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Meta Knight makes a few more slash attacks, both vertical and horizontal-

-Whether they hit or not, he quickly backs up and stabs the ground with his sword, creating an electrical shockwave similar to the one Dedede can create with his upgraded hammer-
___

It's typical of power-hungry jerks and cults...

-Papyrus follows it up with a horizontal slash if the counterattack misses!-

___

(...Kamui and the others confirmed this was the exact same kingdom they used to live in, right?) 😅
-the electricity caught her off-guard-
---
Emblem Eirika: "You've faced a lot of those?"
---
Weiss: "I wouldn't call this a kingdom when it's just a castle with seemingly no one but Lilith inside before we came in. This feels more along the lines of a private estate to me but yes they did confirm that."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the electricity caught her off-guard-
---
Emblem Eirika: "You've faced a lot of those?"
---
Weiss: "I wouldn't call this a kingdom when it's just a castle with seemingly no one but Lilith inside before we came in. This feels more along the lines of a private estate to me but yes they did confirm that."
-But it does it land?-
___

Oh, we deal with those WAY more than you would expect.
___

-Sigh of relief- (So probably not a trap, at least...I guess I must've mixed it up? I still can't tell just how much land is on this estate.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But it does it land?-
___

Oh, we deal with those WAY more than you would expect.
___

-Sigh of relief- (So probably not a trap, at least...I guess I must've mixed it up? I still can't tell just how much land is on this estate.)
-it does indeed-
---
Emblem Eirika: "I... I see..."
---
Weiss: "Neither can I... It's quite nice, honestly."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it does indeed-
---
Emblem Eirika: "I... I see..."
---
Weiss: "Neither can I... It's quite nice, honestly."
-He follows it up with a dash kick like his dash attack-
___

This latest war we're fighting is just one of many...

...But admittedly, it is one of the tougher battles we've fought in a while...

___

(Admiral Lindy and the Bureau have been extremely kind letting Chaldea stay on the ship for as long as necessary, but it was still just a ship and it didn't have as much space,...This area is a refreshing change of pace.)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He follows it up with a dash kick like his dash attack-
___

This latest war we're fighting is just one of many...

...But admittedly, it is one of the tougher battles we've fought in a while...

___

(Admiral Lindy and the Bureau have been extremely kind letting Chaldea stay on the ship for as long as necessary, but it was still just a ship and it didn't have as much space,...This area is a refreshing change of pace.)
-and then one of the classic MK ladder combos?-
---
Emblem Eirika: "If it needed the help of Emblems, I could guess it is particularly tough..."
---
Weiss: "I fully agree. It's even more open than our actual base..." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-Shamal or one of the other healers or doctors may have still tended to her injuries, but Alphys has been looking after and taking care of the Bidoof ever since the little gopher woke up...-

Martha: "...Well, that is something we often do..."
Jeanne: "And need to sometimes keep some in line..."

Ratbat: This one seems really shy, like something happened to her even before being kidnapped...

Shirou: "I know, things haven't been easy lately..."

Taiga: "There, there, just promise you won't break things again"
-Actually making some lives for themselves outside of being Casters, and finding what very well might be a possible new home after Greece...-
___

-Major oof- :V

Linebeck: "Ha, perhaps I was worried for nothing! Wait, these two are aren't also thieves , are they?" -Pointing at Juri and Shuten's photos-
___

-The same likely applies to Sakura, as well for Jenny in regards to her can of engine oil-
___

Pichu: "(What do you mean by that?)" -Innocently confused-
-Yeah... For as long as they would be allowed to-
---
Cú: "Nope, they just really like violence"
---
-Yeah, finally just a good moment for them all-
---
Fate: "Well... It's a little complicated..."
Azura: "What did she say?"
---
Palu: "Do we?" :p
---
Shez: "She likes to come up with nicknames. What was mine again?" :p
Tiki: "Of course she wants to see you again" :)
---
Lilith: "Ugh!"
Morrigan: "I'm impressed you have both halves of Beast III seemingly not attempting to destroy the world"
-Kiara and Kama be like "uuuuh, yeah, sure..."-
---
Guifei: "Of course, you are Shushu~!"
___

___

___

___

___

___

---

---

---
---

---
---
Weiss: "I see... well, you seem to understand it so we'll leave the translations to you."
Kiara: -To Papyrus- "A little bit" :p
---
Lily: "Oh yeah, you have yet to see any Pokémon..."

Sieg: "From the times I've seen her, she's been really nice..."
---
Yukari: "Very well, I'll send them now" -and thus Ran and Chen would soon arrive, while Yukari observes a man that was staring at the ongoing conflict, taking pictures of it with a camera, unfazed at the battle that was going on and all the participants in it- "What are you doing here?"

Photographer: "Simply doing my job, this world has been the epicenter of various convergences and troubles throughout the multiverse" -takes a picture- "More than any other in recent times"

Yukari: "So, you're just observing to determine how it might affect the rest of multiverse?"

Photographer: "While there isn't anything wrong with how many worlds it converges with, the amount of conflicts that get dragged into it could present us with problems" -takes another picture- "Depending on how things keep going, I'll have to deep myself into this world..."

Yukari: "And then, what will you do if you have to deep yourself in... Tsukasa Kadoya?"

Tsukasa: "Isn't it obvious?" -the man then for a moment turned towards her-

1707157847491.png

Tsukasa: "I will destroy this world"
---
Natsuki: "Stop asking already! Geez!"
---
Atalanta: "And it's well-deserved, I say!"
---
-Acting as the interviewer, 'Loid' asks Anya her full name and adress... Which she answered incorrectly. Then asks what she does in her free days, she answers that her daddy leaves her at home so she just watches TV, which... Is not the answer that should be given-
Arisa: "Now we know what doesn't"
---
Takeru: "Hm, seems to be confirming it..."

Arthur: "In that case, we can't hold back"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and then one of the classic MK ladder combos?-
---
Emblem Eirika: "If it needed the help of Emblems, I could guess it is particularly tough..."
---
Weiss: "I fully agree. It's even more open than our actual base..." :)
-Exactly one of those same combos, meaning another time dilation might be Byleth's only option to avoid the full damage of it-
___

You guys weren't even here for the half of it, and heck, neither were I and several others! Some battles were so bad they put some of us out of commission for a while.
___

(While taking Basel itself back is top priority...I wouldn't mind staying in a place more like this with how it's both way more open and surrounded by a more natural environment.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "Of course she wants to see you again" :)
---
Lilith: "Ugh!"
Morrigan: "I'm impressed you have both halves of Beast III seemingly not attempting to destroy the world"
-Kiara and Kama be like "uuuuh, yeah, sure..."-
---
Guifei: "Of course, you are Shushu~!"
Azura: "I'm... not even surprised."
---
Palutena: "They managed to realize its beauties." :)
---
Shez: "See, Draco? She just does that with everyone she's friends with." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah... For as long as they would be allowed to-
---
Cú: "Nope, they just really like violence"
---
-Yeah, finally just a good moment for them all-
---
Fate: "Well... It's a little complicated..."
-And the Rulers seem to be totally cool with it, so they really might be able to stay in the dimension if they wish-
___

Linebeck: "That's not exactly reassuring news."
___

-And on that positive note, this might be a good ending for this segment as I don't really know how else to continue it...-
___

-The Pichu is visibly confused, not knowing what Fate means or what to ask-

---

---

---
---

---
---
---

---
Yukari: "Very well, I'll send them now" -and thus Ran and Chen would soon arrive, while Yukari observes a man that was staring at the ongoing conflict, taking pictures of it with a camera, unfazed at the battle that was going on and all the participants in it- "What are you doing here?"

Photographer: "Simply doing my job, this world has been the epicenter of various convergences and troubles throughout the multiverse" -takes a picture- "More than any other in recent times"

Yukari: "So, you're just observing to determine how it might affect the rest of multiverse?"

Photographer: "While there isn't anything wrong with how many worlds it converges with, the amount of conflicts that get dragged into it could present us with problems" -takes another picture- "Depending on how things keep going, I'll have to deep myself into this world..."

Yukari: "And then, what will you do if you have to deep yourself in... Tsukasa Kadoya?"

View attachment 384166

---
---
---
-Acting as the interviewer, 'Loid' asks Anya her full name and adress... Which she answered incorrectly. Then asks what she does in her free days, she answers that her daddy leaves her at home so she just watches TV, which... Is not the answer that should be given-
---

Fair point. :p

AH, UNDERSTOOD, I WILL BE SLIGHTLY LESS QUIET BUT REMAIN QUIET OVERALL! THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS, KIARA!
___

-Still nearby- Oh, I can fix that!

-Takes out a Pokeball from her pocket, then releases the sea serpent-like Milotic known as Moana from it-

___

Ugh, I can't find her anywhere! Keep your guard up, Max! -Still scanning the perimeter-

-And now he's finally appeared near Chaldea...-

-Yukari be like "lol no"?-
___

//I keep forgetting that the Pines are here, so I'm remedying that now lmao

Dipper: -Not within Natsuki's hearing distance- "...Is this what her personality is like in the game?"

Mabel: "Eh, maybe sometimes."

XJ-5: "Okay, I get that whatever is must be something you really don't wanna talk about, girl, but now you're just being rude..."
___

Moon: -Once again, looked proud- "Thank you both kindly. " :p "And you as well, Lady Artemis!"
___

TLink: "...They're doomed."
___

-They aren't in the clear yet, though, as RWBY's group would soon see another tall mutated charred doll identical to Woormy Charles turning around the corner of the hallway, before sprinting down the hall at the group-

-Steven was visibly frightened but nonetheless quickly summoned his shield to prevent it from attacking any one-

-Kicks another Husk across the room before assuming a battle stance- (I already wasn't holding back!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "I'm... not even surprised."
---
Palutena: "They managed to realize its beauties." :)
---
Shez: "See, Draco? She just does that with everyone she's friends with." :p
Tiki: "You two were practically besties back then, even when I was in Askr, I saw alternate versions of you two often together"
---
Lilith: "Oh, then we might not need to defend ourselves"
Morrigan: "Shaaaame, I wanted a fight"
Lilith: "Sis, be quiet"
---
Draco: "I am not her friend"
Guifei: "Coco is cute~"
-And the Rulers seem to be totally cool with it, so they really might be able to stay in the dimension if they wish-
___

Linebeck: "That's not exactly reassuring news."
___

-And on that positive note, this might be a good ending for this segment as I don't really know how else to continue it...-
___

-The Pichu is visibly confused, not knowing what Fate means or what to ask-
-Indeed, all in all, it's a really great deal!-
---
Cú: "Just making you know tho"
---
-Fair enough then-
---
Fate: "Well, uh... N-Nervermind that part, please"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, all in all, it's a really great deal!-
---
Cú: "Just making you know tho"
---
-Fair enough then-
---
Fate: "Well, uh... N-Nervermind that part, please"
-For now, they might want to get some lunch-

-Or maybe not, since being magic means they don't need to eat- :V
___

Linebeck: "And hold up, I think I know who these two are...Yes, they definitely look like the mercenary and demon person Link mentioned."
___

-Did you still have any other ideas for it?-
___

Pichu: "(Okay, I'm sorry...)" -Feels bad about bringing it up, now-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord

Ratbat: This one seems really shy, like something happened to her even before being kidnapped...

Shirou: "I know, things haven't been easy lately..."

Taiga: "There, there, just promise you won't break things again"
-closes eyes-
-no translation, he's just being stoic-

[So if you're a Crobat, your Trainer must really be fond of you. :O]

-happy winged lizard-

[When have things ever been?]

I promise....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-closes eyes-

...As a matter of fact, there are some particularly bad troublemakers we know of out there.

-Mash and Ratbat have always had a close bond, but the fact that he evolved through High Friendship proves it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-closes eyes-
...As a matter of fact, there are some particularly bad troublemakers we know of out there.
Lilith: "Do we really need to be violent in my domain...?"

-Exactly one of those same combos, meaning another time dilation might be Byleth's only option to avoid the full damage of it-
___

You guys weren't even here for the half of it, and heck, neither were I and several others! Some battles were so bad they put some of us out of commission for a while.
___

(While taking Basel itself back is top priority...I wouldn't mind staying in a place more like this with how it's both way more open and surrounded by a more natural environment.)
-to the eyes of Kirby and Dedede, it looks like Byleth had suddenly shown up under Meta Knight within the blink of an eye before grabbing his feet with her whipsword, slamming him down and casting an explosion-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Hopefully it never got too bad... right?"
---
Weiss: "I wouldn't mind making this our personal home either... but you're right, we should still save Basel."

-happy winged lizard-
-and happy dragon woman would pat him lots-

Tiki: "You two were practically besties back then, even when I was in Askr, I saw alternate versions of you two often together"
---
Lilith: "Oh, then we might not need to defend ourselves"
Morrigan: "Shaaaame, I wanted a fight"
Lilith: "Sis, be quiet"
---
Draco: "I am not her friend"
Guifei: "Coco is cute~"
Azura: "Oh, even in Askr, huh?"
---
Palutena: -chuckling at that-
---
Sothis: "She truly is." :p

---

---

---
---
---
---

AH, UNDERSTOOD, I WILL BE SLIGHTLY LESS QUIET BUT REMAIN QUIET OVERALL! THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS, KIARA!
___

-Takes out a Pokeball from her pocket, then releases the sea serpent-like Milotic known as Moana from it-

___

Ugh, I can't find her anywhere! Keep your guard up, Max! -Still scanning the perimeter-

___

Dipper: -Not within Natsuki's hearing distance- "...Is this what her personality is like in the game?"

XJ-5: "Okay, I get that whatever is must be something you really don't wanna talk about, girl, but now you're just being rude..."
___

Moon: -Once again, looked proud- "Thank you both kindly. " :p "And you as well, Lady Artemis!"
___

___

-They aren't in the clear yet, though, as RWBY's group would soon see another tall mutated charred doll identical to Woormy Charles turning around the corner of the hallway, before sprinting down the hall at the group-

-Steven was visibly frightened but nonetheless quickly summoned his shield to prevent it from attacking any one-

-Kicks another Husk across the room before assuming a battle stance- (I already wasn't holding back!)
Kamui: "So... is there anything else you need for this session or...?"
---
-both Emblems were shocked at such a creature-

Emblem Corrin: "I get that a lot myself so it must be true."
---
Ingrid: "Ran. Chen. I suppose the hag already gave you a briefing?"

-it's then that Coyle shows up and throws Max right at Jenny-
---
Byleth: "She'll talk about it when she's ready... if she ever is..."
---
Blake: Never change, Ata. -to herself only-
---
Ruby: "Whoa, nicely thought, Steven!" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-to the eyes of Kirby and Dedede, it looks like Byleth had suddenly shown up under Meta Knight within the blink of an eye before grabbing his feet with her whipsword, slamming him down and casting an explosion-
---
Emblem Eirika: "Hopefully it never got too bad... right?"
---
Weiss: "I wouldn't mind making this our personal home either... but you're right, we should still save Basel."
-And if that explosion is comparable to the ones cast by Sephiroth, the damage is devastating...-

Kirby: "WHOA!"

Dedede: -Jaw drop expression from Return to Dreamland again-
___

...Like I said...you guys don't know the half of it...
___

(At least least everyone's gotten plenty of time to rest up and prepare...) -Although, she's not sure how much time Basel and others dimensions have left before things get worse...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-closes eyes-

-happy winged lizard-

[When have things ever been?]

I promise....

-Mash and Ratbat have always had a close bond, but the fact that he evolved through High Friendship proves it-
Lilith: "Do we really need to be violent in my domain...?"

-and happy dragon woman would pat him lots-
Jeanne: "I'm still baffled about this myself..."

Ratbat: "(...As a matter of fact, she is!)"

Shirou: "Well... Rarely, honestly..."

Taiga: "There then~" -starts patting the small Digimon-
-For now, they might want to get some lunch-

-Or maybe not, since being magic means they don't need to eat- :V
___

Linebeck: "And hold up, I think I know who these two are...Yes, they definitely look like the mercenary and demon person Link mentioned."
___

-Did you still have any other ideas for it?-
___

Pichu: "(Okay, I'm sorry...)" -Feels bad about bringing it up, now-
-They don't need to... But they would still like to taste something- :V
---
Cú: "Yeah, Juri Han and Shuten-douji, huge troublemakers around here"
---
-Honestly, I don't have any in mind...-
---
Fate: "Uh, it's not like you didn't know! ...The little one is apologizing, right?"
Atalanta: "She is"
Azura: "Oh, even in Askr, huh?"
---
Palutena: -chuckling at that-
---
Sothis: "She truly is." :p
Tiki: "Yes. Well, there were many dancers in Askr from many worlds, who your alt self became close to... Dorothea, Larum, Lene, Ninian, but the closest you were to were Olivia and a Laguz princess named Leanne"
---
Morrigan: "This interests me a lot though~"
Kiara: "And you are?"
Morrigan: "Just someone who likes fun~"
---
Guifei: "She truly is, Soso~"

___

___

___

___

___

___

---

---

---
---
---
Kiara: "Currently? I think we're fine at the moment with the people here"
---
Lily: "Ah, it's Moana!"

Sieg: "Well, so far you have been very well-mannered"
---
Chen: "She did, and you're lucky she's busy elsewhere"
Ran: "We'll do all we can"

Yukari: "Well now, what makes you think I'll just stand still if you do?"
Tsukasa: -Takes picture- "I didn't think such"
---
Natsuki: "Let me have my privacy, okay?" -then Byleth- "Thank you!"
---
Artemis: "Of course, thanks for giving my daughter this~"
-Atalanta enjoying the pie even more!-
---
Unreplied Uni
---
-But how well does it work?-

-Makoto tried to remain composed as he also used his powers on the Husks, slashing with sword, then shooting spectral energy with gun-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They don't need to... But they would still like to taste something- :V
---
Cú: "Yeah, Juri Han and Shuten-douji, huge troublemakers around here"
---
-Honestly, I don't have any in mind...-
---
Fate: "Uh, it's not like you didn't know! ...The little one is apologizing, right?"
Atalanta: "She is"
-Well, there are certainly a lot of quality restaurants in the castle town- :V
___

Linebeck: "And they're allowed permitted to stay here because they're dangerous fighters?"
___

-In that case, I'll try to think of something for the next post-
___

-The Pichu nods to affirmation-

---

---

---
---
---
---

---

---
---
---
Unreplied Uni
---

-Makoto tried to remain composed as he also used his powers on the Husks, slashing with sword, then shooting spectral energy with gun-
-Therapy session over?-
___

And she's my Pokemon and a total badass! One of Chaldea's several. :p

Milotic. (Greetings.) -Bows in respect-
___

OH, CRUD! :crazy: -Can't dodge in time-

-Will Yukari try to kick him out of the entire dimension?-
___

We were all just worried, but at teh same time, everyone totally deserves their privacy. Sorry if we asked too much, Natsuki...
___

Moon: "I don't get to bake often with my duties as queen being of utmost priority, but I'm always happy to share my homemade food." :)
___

What Digi said.
___

-It blocks Woormy Charles' arms, preventing it from striking anyone, but it's clear they still need to do something about the creature-

Steven: "I can keep him at bay for a while, I've stopped stronger foes before!"

Amethyst: "We still gotta do something about him!" -Trips Woormy Charles by wrapping her whips around it's legs-

-Soon enough, all of the Husks the Servants' group are facing are destroyed-

...I think the coast is clear. Nicely done, Makoto!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And if that explosion is comparable to the ones cast by Sephiroth, the damage is devastating...-

Kirby: "WHOA!"

Dedede: -Jaw drop expression from Return to Dreamland again-
___

...Like I said...you guys don't know the half of it...
___

(At least least everyone's gotten plenty of time to rest up and prepare...) -Although, she's not sure how much time Basel and others dimensions have left before things get worse...-
-they would mistakenly but understandably believe she has some sort of illusion power?-

Byleth: -just looks at the explosion- "...Should I have held back?"
---
Emblem Eirika: "It seems not..."
---
Weiss: "That is true... We needed this place."

Tiki: "Yes. Well, there were many dancers in Askr from many worlds, who your alt self became close to... Dorothea, Larum, Lene, Ninian, but the closest you were to were Olivia and a Laguz princess named Leanne"
---
Morrigan: "This interests me a lot though~"
Kiara: "And you are?"
Morrigan: "Just someone who likes fun~"
---
Guifei: "She truly is, Soso~"
Azura: "Leanne...?"
---
Palu: "And by that she means fights."
---
-"Coco" grumbled?-

---

---

---
---
---
Unreplied Uni
---

-Therapy session over?-
___

___

___

We were all just worried, but at teh same time, everyone totally deserves their privacy. Sorry if we asked too much, Natsuki...
___

Moon: "I don't get to bake often with my duties as queen being of utmost priority, but I'm always happy to share my homemade food." :)
___

What Digi said.
___

-It blocks Woormy Charles' arms, preventing it from striking anyone, but it's clear they still need to do something about the creature-

Amethyst: "We still gotta do something about him!" -Trips Woormy Charles by wrapping her whips around it's legs-

Kamui: "So I suppose that's it for today then?"
---
Emblem Robin: "What an intriguing creature..."

Emblem Corrin: "Thank you. I try my best." :)
---
-and Jenny she was hit by the flying Max Brass-

Ingrid: "How much of the Grid do you know?"
---
Byleth: "It's at least less concerning for you to break your silence... even if it's not to say what's in your mind."
---
Blake: She really has a thing for apples.
---
Azura: "They're indeed very doomed."
---
Yang: "Or I can punch it." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they would mistakenly but understandably believe she has some sort of illusion power?-

Byleth: -just looks at the explosion- "...Should I have held back?"
---
Emblem Eirika: "It seems not..."
---
Weiss: "That is true... We needed this place."
Bandana "Uhh, m-maybe so?"

Dedede: "What kinda illusion mumbo jumbo was that?!" :urg:

Kirby: "Knowing Meta Knight, he'll be alright. But can he still win this fight...?" 🤔 -Has that expression, but with a stubby hand-

-Meta Knight might be able to stand back up from this attack, too...But he can't afford to take many more hits-
___

-Erika is curious about some of these foes Chaldea has faced now?-
___

(Everyone did. Plus, it probably helps the Bureau too, since they no longer have to worry about resources quite as much with Chaldea no longer staying on the ship. I know Lindy was okay with all of us staying there, but still...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bandana "Uhh, m-maybe so?"

Dedede: "What kinda illusion mumbo jumbo was that?!" :urg:

Kirby: "Knowing Meta Knight, he'll be alright. But can he still win this fight...?" 🤔 -Has that expression, but with a stubby hand-

-Meta Knight might be able to stand back up from this attack, too...But he can't afford to take many more hits-
___

-Erika is curious about some of these foes Chaldea has faced now?-
___

(Everyone did. Plus, it probably helps the Bureau too, since they no longer have to worry about resources quite as much with Chaldea no longer staying on the ship. I know Lindy was okay with all of us staying there, but still...)
-unless his mask shattered?-
---
-she is, admiteddly-
---
Weiss: "It was never planned to be permanent, Winter."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-unless his mask shattered?-
---
-she is, admiteddly-
---
Weiss: "It was never planned to be permanent, Winter."
-Not yet...but it does show some visible cracks-
___

-Will she ask Undyne or one of the twins about them?-
___

(Oh, I still remember that. I just hope we didn't stay there for too long...)

-They certainly stayed on the ship longer they might have originally planned, but it was essentially their only option...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Not yet...but it does show some visible cracks-
___

-Will she ask Undyne or one of the twins about them?-
___

(Oh, I still remember that. I just hope we didn't stay there for too long...)

-They certainly stayed on the ship longer they might have originally planned, but it was essentially their only option...-
-Byleth just stares him down, thinking of her next move-
---
Eirika: "What kind of things have you faced?"
---
Weiss: "It was our only option until now..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Byleth just stares him down, thinking of her next move-
---
Eirika: "What kind of things have you faced?"
---
Weiss: "It was our only option until now..."
-While Meta Knight not only stands back up, but also quickly takes back to the air-

-This time, he tries to dive bomb her with Galaxia from different directions-
___

Oh, if I went every enemy we've faced here, I'd probably be here all week.
___

(That's true...At least that issue's finally been solved thanks to Lilith and Ingrid.)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-While Meta Knight not only stands back up, but also quickly takes back to the air-

-This time, he tries to dive bomb her with Galaxia from different directions-
___

Oh, if I went every enemy we've faced here, I'd probably be here all week.
___

(That's true...At least that issue's finally been solved thanks to Lilith and Ingrid.)
-it's then that she starts doing a new trick, imbuing her current weapon with an element-

-in this case, electricity-

-this should be a familiar trick for all three Dreamlandians... although for them it required cooperations while Byleth can do it on her own-
---
Emblem Eirika: "A long, storied history..."
---
Weiss: "And if the hot springs are any indication of the quality of this place, we'll be treated well." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's then that she starts doing a new trick, imbuing her current weapon with an element-

-in this case, electricity-

-this should be a familiar trick for all three Dreamlandians... although for them it required cooperations while Byleth can do it on her own-
---
Emblem Eirika: "A long, storied history..."
---
Weiss: "And if the hot springs are any indication of the quality of this place, we'll be treated well." :)
-*Four, Bandana Dee's also here (although admittedly I haven't had him talk as much as the other three for Meta Knight's spar)-

Dedede: "She can do that kinda power mix trick on her own?"

Kirby: "Even after Byleth stopped holding back, she still has even more powers and tricks up her sleeve than we realized..." :surprised:
___

And Chaldea itself has only been around for a few years...Well, at least as it currently is.

-Doesn't know if it was around in some world prior to now, plus there's the alternate Chaldea that Mash used to work as a clerk for-

___

(Oh, that I totally agree with. These spring waters are lovely!) :b:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Well, there are certainly a lot of quality restaurants in the castle town- :V
___

Linebeck: "And they're allowed permitted to stay here because they're dangerous fighters?"
___

-In that case, I'll try to think of something for the next post-
___

-The Pichu nods to affirmation-
Medea: "Let's go grab something" -LILY NODDED-
---
Cú: "Pretty much, they're pretty useful"
---
-So you got something?-
---
Fate: "Okay, then there is no need to"
Azura: "Leanne...?"
---
Palu: "And by that she means fights."
---
-"Coco" grumbled?-
Tiki: "Yes, a heron Laguz princess who couldn't speak much in a human language, but she tried. The other you bonded with her over your passion for singing... And that you both also have sharp tongues" :p
---
Kiara: "Aaaah, phew"
Morrigan: "And thw other thing too" :p
Kiara: "a"
Morrigan: "Cute" :p
---
-Her left eye twitched-
-Therapy session over?-
___

___

___

___

___

What Digi said.
___

---

---

---
Byleth: "It's at least less concerning for you to break your silence... even if it's not to say what's in your mind."
---
---
---
Kiara: "Of course, for now you should be with your family and friends" :)
---
Lily: "She has all kinds of water-related powers"

Sieg: "I'd say it's done well... Hmmm, are you different in any other way besides being a spirit?"
---
Ran: "Yukari-sama has educated us with all she knows for if she was busy"
Chen: "So a fair amount!"

Tsukasa: "That said I'm surprised you watch over some more people when you already must have plenty to do in your world" -snaps a picture-
Yukari: "I like being entertained, and these people provide"
---
Natsuki: "Fine, just... I need time"
---
Artemis: "Sounds like it's more of a hobby that you'd like to do"
---
Tiki: "Little bit" :p
-'Loid' then asked Yor why she wants her daughter to be in Eden and how she plans to help her pass... Thinking of the term 'pass away' she describes ways a person can die-
-Then
---
-While she said that, Takeru also shot spectral energy at it!-

Makoto: "I'm just glad they're all dealt with..."
Mordred: "Not bad, new guy" :p
Makoto: "New guy?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "Let's go grab something" -LILY NODDED-
---
Cú: "Pretty much, they're pretty useful"
---
-So you got something?-
---
Fate: "Okay, then there is no need to"
-To a local restaurant!'
___

Linebeck: "Still quite worrying."
___

-How are the Decepticons' operations going?"
___

Pichu: "(I'm still sorry...)"

---

---

---
---
---
---
---

Sieg: "I'd say it's done well... Hmmm, are you different in any other way besides being a spirit?"
---

Tsukasa: "That said I'm surprised you watch over some more people when you already must have plenty to do in your world" -snaps a picture-
---
---
---
-'Loid' then asked Yor why she wants her daughter to be in Eden and how she plans to help her pass... Thinking of the term 'pass away' she describes ways a person can die-
-Then
---

-Kamui happy?-
___

Pokemon can look like all kinds of animals and creatures, but Moana here is a sea serpent And she's got a ton of epic attacks, abilities and powers!

___

-Jenny is sent flying, but tries to pick up Max and fly back-

-Plus, they've got their own important job to do...-
___

That's alright. I totally understand. Take all the time you need...
___

Moon: "I took baking up as a hobby as I grew up. Everything i learned about it, i learned about from my mother."
___

-Then what?-

Medli: :...Th-That's certainly dark.. "
___

-The Woormy Charles is injured and stunned!-

You're one of several new people to show up during a major battle around here. Heck, I met Chaldea while chasing down a mutant monster through a bunch of interdimensional portal!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-*Four, Bandana Dee's also here (although admittedly I haven't had him talk as much as the other three for Meta Knight's spar)-

Dedede: "She can do that kinda power mix trick on her own?"

Kirby: "Even after Byleth stopped holding back, she still has even more powers and tricks up her sleeve than we realized..." :surprised:
___

And Chaldea itself has only been around for a few years...Well, at least as it currently is.

-Doesn't know if it was around in some world prior to now, plus there's the alternate Chaldea that Mash used to work as a clerk for-

___

(Oh, that I totally agree with. These spring waters are lovely!) :b:
-and her slashes all started to cause shockwaves of electricity as long as the element was imbued-
---
Eirika: "Do you ever get breaks?"
---
Weiss: ☺

Tiki: "Yes, a heron Laguz princess who couldn't speak much in a human language, but she tried. The other you bonded with her over your passion for singing... And that you both also have sharp tongues" :p
---
Kiara: "Aaaah, phew"
Morrigan: "And thw other thing too" :p
Kiara: "a"
Morrigan: "Cute" :p
---
-Her left eye twitched-
Azura: "She sounds nice." :)
---
-Beasts' thoughts?-
---
Shez: "Anyway, how about a spar?" :p

---

---

---
---
---
-Then
---

-Kamui happy?-
___

Pokemon can look like all kinds of animals and creatures, but Moana here is a sea serpent And she's got a ton of epic attacks, abilities and powers!

___

___

___

Moon: "I took baking up as a hobby as I grew up. Everything i learned about it, i learned about from my mother."
___

-Then what?-

___

You're one of several new people to show up during a major battle around here. Heck, I met Chaldea while chasing down a mutant monster through a bunch of interdimensional portal!
Kamui: "T-Thank you!" :)
---
Emblem Robin: "How very curious... Would it be too much to ask to study them?"

Emblem Corrin: "I'm not sure. She could have taken so many paths and decisions that it's hard to tell..."
---
Ingrid: "That's very good to know. Think you can break through these firewalls safely or is the idea of a digital boundary too conceptual for you?"

-Coyle shot a beam-
---
Byleth: "As you wish." :)
---
Azura: :facepalm:
---
Ruby: "Let's just go while we can!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and her slashes all started to cause shockwaves of electricity as long as the element was imbued-
---
Eirika: "Do you ever get breaks?"
---
Weiss: ☺
Meta Knight: (Striking directly isn't an option until the electricity effect wears off...) -Launches a few more fireballs before creating another electric shockwave on the ground-
___

Intermittently, at least. Sometimes we get a few months without attacks or any major alerts, sometimes it's only a few weeks or a few days until the next one.
___

-Sitting down in the hot springs- (I wonder what everyone else thinks of the castle so far!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: (Striking directly isn't an option until the electricity effect wears off...) -Launches a few more fireballs before creating another electric shockwave on the ground-
___

Intermittently, at least. Sometimes we get a few months without attacks or any major alerts, sometimes it's only a few weeks or a few days until the next one.
___

-Sitting down in the hot springs- (I wonder what everyone else thinks of the castle so far!)
-Byleth tried to call it out with an electric whip strike-
---
Emblem Eirika: "And I imagine sometimes even less?"
---
Weiss: "I hope they love it..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Byleth tried to call it out with an electric whip strike-
---
Emblem Eirika: "And I imagine sometimes even less?"
---
Weiss: "I hope they love it..."
-Would the whip bypass the electric wave or would the attacks just cancel each other out?-
___

You're spot on, unfortunately...
___

(Something tells me everyone here will.) :p -Confident due to Lilith's kindness and the general environment just having more nature than...probably any of Chaldea's last several bases, even the temporary ones-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Would the whip bypass the electric wave or would the attacks just cancel each other out?-
___

You're spot on, unfortunately...
___

(Something tells me everyone here will.) :p -Confident due to Lilith's kindness and the general environment just having more nature than...probably any of Chaldea's last several bases, even the temporary ones-
-they would clash indeed-
---
Eirika: "How unfortunate..."
---
-and being explicitly made to house an army as well, which certainly helps-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they would clash indeed-
---
Eirika: "How unfortunate..."
---
-and being explicitly made to house an army as well, which certainly helps-
-What about the fireballs?-
___

It sucks, but honestly, it's way more than worth it. Saving people is job I'm honored to do. Heck, it';s what I signed up for way back when I was a little kid when our former king offered to train me to become a Royal Guard.
___

-Not unlike Chaldea's own fortress...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What about the fireballs?-
___

It sucks, but honestly, it's way more than worth it. Saving people is job I'm honored to do. Heck, it';s what I signed up for way back when I was a little kid when our former king offered to train me to become a Royal Guard.
___

-Not unlike Chaldea's own fortress...-
-the whip managed to strike them too because she can bend it however-
---
Eirika: "Still, if you have enough people to afford some of them a break..."
---
-but this one looks even nicer due to the open sky-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Kamui happy?-
___

___

___

___

___

-Then what?-

___

Kamui: "T-Thank you!" :)
---
Emblem Robin: "How very curious... Would it be too much to ask to study them?"

Emblem Corrin: "I'm not sure. She could have taken so many paths and decisions that it's hard to tell..."
---
Ingrid: "That's very good to know. Think you can break through these firewalls safely or is the idea of a digital boundary too conceptual for you?"

-Coyle shot a beam-
---
Byleth: "As you wish." :)
---
Azura: :facepalm:
---
Ruby: "Let's just go while we can!"
Kiara: -Nods- She's been doing wonderfully in these last few days.
---
Lily: "Like observing her for a while, you mean?"

Sieg: "That's fair enough... You could be from different worlds for all I know"
---
Ran: "I believe I should be able to handle it"
Chen: "Sounds awesome though!"

Yukari: "They also got their own important matters"
Tsukasa: "That I'm aware of. After all, Kaito is also there, and he doesn't teamworks with no reason"
---
Artemis: "Oooh, so that must make it extra special"
---
Natsuki: Phew, crisis averted...
-And thus Christmas pretty much went on, normal-
---
-Then he asks what her parenting methods are like, she says she will strike first to be victorious-
-He's losing faith in the operation-
Arisa: "Hard to blame him"
Tiki: "Even a toddler could see it" :p
---
Takeru: "Agreed, let's go now!"

Makoto: "...Is this really just your usual?"
Mordred: "Yep" :p
-To a local restaurant!'
___

Linebeck: "Still quite worrying."
___

-How are the Decepticons' operations going?"
___

Pichu: "(I'm still sorry...)"
---
Cú: "I know that, so better tip-toe when you see them"
Shuten: -Nearby-
---
-Currently, they have managed to amass enough Energon through the Space Bridge and harvesting resources to last a while longer-
---
Fate: "...If she's still sorry, really, it's alright!"
Azura: "She sounds nice." :)
---
-Beasts' thoughts?-
---
Shez: "Anyway, how about a spar?" :p
Tiki: "She was... Though I haven't ever been in her world"
---
Kiara: I... I should have expected that....
Kama: -To Palutena- "What are you doing with her?"
---
Draco: "...Not right now" -has yet to make a counter strategy-

Top Bottom