• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The effect will wear off soon...-
___

-It takes Star a minute, but she thinks she might have an idea-

Star: "Wait, I think I've got it!"
___

Penny: "It's true. Everyone else here who visited the Dark Worlds can confirm as well. I...don't fully understand how, but we suspect it has something to do with the fact that I have a Soul."
-Urbosa trying to get another Fury out but needing to hold on for just a bit longer to do it again-
---
Nora: "You do?"
---
Phosphy: "That's incredible!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa trying to get another Fury out but needing to hold on for just a bit longer to do it again-
---
Nora: "You do?"
---
Phosphy: "That's incredible!"
-A bunch of spears including golden ones fly at her from four directions, all at high or medium speeds, many of which are the golden ones-
___

Star: "You were thinking you might end up blurting it out on accident, right? Maybe instead of telling Ren accidentally, maybe you can just go right out and say it. Be bold and spontaneous!"
___

Penny: "I know, right?!" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-A bunch of spears including golden ones fly at her from four directions, all at high or medium speeds, many of which are the golden ones-
___

Star: "You were thinking you might end up blurting it out on accident, right? Maybe instead of telling Ren accidentally, maybe you can just go right out and say it. Be bold and spontaneous!"
___

Penny: "I know, right?!" :b:
Urbosa: She's stopped messing around...
---
Nora: "...Huh..."
---
Phosphy: "Now that's something I gotta study!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Glad to help! :grin: Good luck with the strike, too. You guys frankly deserve higher pay...And less meals to have to cook.
___

Linebeck: (It's not as though I'm unfamiliar with an odd crew, at least...)
___

(RIN!)

-The moment Jenny saw that, she switched her hose attachment back to her arms and flew at Gigawatt at high speed. He fails to notice her just yet-

Gigawatt: "Foolish Earthlings, no amount of trickery or suits of rubber will defeat Gigawatt this time!"
___

-What's the next step of their plan?-
___

I-It's why we didn't want to interrupt your break...
Boudica: -Sigh- "We do... Thank you for the support"
---
-True, a bigger number of oddballs shouldn't be an issue, right?-
---
Rin: "I said, SHUT UP!" -stronger kick-
---
-Now it is to get to Empire City-
Marvelous: "...But didn't we come for the beach?"
Gai: "But visiting just another place could be exciting!"
---
Kiara: "...I don't think you necessarily would?"
Blake: "I wouldn't go out of my way to get some for myself... but it's not bad."
---
Palu: "For me?" :b:
---
Azura: >_<
---
Ingrid: "Said the pot to a kettle." :p
---
Hinoka: "It's fine if you wanna come along, y'know."
Artemis: "That's enough for me~!" -peace sign before munching some-
---
Mary: "It is for you~!"
---
Sakura: "Now you're being cuter! It must be why Margaretha-san teases you a lot!"
---
Yukari: "What was that?" >:V
---
Tomoe: "Well, I don't have anything else now..."
Susie: "...I guess I didn't think about that. All of them are pretty smart in the brain and badass, so I guess maybe they'll be alright after all..."

Ralsei: "Do we have any idea if Rita Repulsa knows that they're rebels yet?"
___

...I can understand that. But have you ever considered the reason why he broke things off?

-Some of the spears she threw were the golden ones, and all of them were traveling at varying speeds-
___

-And while the four Pokemon were able to leap or run out of the way of the attackers, Mesogog is outputting so much firepower now that none of them have any good opportunities to attack him again, either...
___

Specter: "Who are you three, anyway? I know I haven't seen any of your faces around here before, and you don't look like crew members or Bureau agents..."

Steven: "They're getting that opportunity now, thanks to scientists, but also thanks to you." :)
___

-Jeanne would try the roasted corn-

-Blake recalls that?-
Rook: Finally, a reasonable idea... And from D.D. too!

Byleth: "I suggest we fall back."
---
Coyle: "He wasn't as passionate about ARMS as I am! That's all there is to it!" -delusional-

-the Hedlok'd Max Brass threw multiple punches at Jenny-
---
Ingrid: "You seem a lot more cheerful than I anticipated for a Goddess of Fire and Volcanoes."
---
-Monika glad to hear that?-
---
-while Kamui has a different corn-based food-

Blake: Oh, right... I wonder if they serve fish here.
Lily: "Eeeerrr, I don't know if she knows..."

Luvia: "Understood, I'll call the other Rulers to tell others the same"
---
-Of which only one could be reflected, allowing Brynhildr and Liz to attack directly!-
---
-Indeed-
-He may have been stomped by Byleth and Shez's abilities, but they also provided him with so much energy that they made him more dangerous than he already was...-

Pele: "I don't see why I shouldn't be, so long you don't make me angry"
---
Sayori: "I'm Sayori! These are Yuri and Natsuki! We were built recently!"
Yuri: "We're... From a game..." -they should also meet Dipper and Mabel soon tbh-

Monika: "I see... I hope for the best with them. And if... If anyone dare touches them, I'll..."
---
-And thus Jeanne gives it a bite!-

-Hopefully, that would be splendid~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Boudica: -Sigh- "We do... Thank you for the support"
---
-True, a bigger number of oddballs shouldn't be an issue, right?-
---
Rin: "I said, SHUT UP!" -stronger kick-
---
-Now it is to get to Empire City-
Marvelous: "...But didn't we come for the beach?"
Gai: "But visiting just another place could be exciting!"
---
Kiara: "...I don't think you necessarily would?"
Any time! :grin:
___

-Linebeck certainly hopes not- :p
___

-Before Jenny even reaches him, that last kick was enough to send Gigawatt directly into the lake, causing his electricity form to short-circuit and emit sparks while his irises to turn into flashing circles-

Gigawatt: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGH!"
___

-True, this Earth is from another dimension after all...-
___

N-Not at all! We just wanted to check on how you were doing, w-we just might've said something sooner if you weren't really enjoying the break...

Urbosa: She's stopped messing around...
---
Nora: "...Huh..."
---
Phosphy: "Now that's something I gotta study!"
-She wasn't messing around from the beginning. Urbosa is just a really tough opponent for her-
___

Star: "What do you think?"
___

Penny: "The other scientists will probably want to as well!"

Rook: Finally, a reasonable idea... And from D.D. too!

Byleth: "I suggest we fall back."
---
Coyle: "He wasn't as passionate about ARMS as I am! That's all there is to it!" -delusional-

-the Hedlok'd Max Brass threw multiple punches at Jenny-
---
Ingrid: "You seem a lot more cheerful than I anticipated for a Goddess of Fire and Volcanoes."
---
-Monika glad to hear that?-
---
-while Kamui has a different corn-based food-

Blake: Oh, right... I wonder if they serve fish here.

---
-Of which only one could be reflected, allowing Brynhildr and Liz to attack directly!-
---
-Indeed-
-He may have been stomped by Byleth and Shez's abilities, but they also provided him with so much energy that they made him more dangerous than he already was...-

---
Yuri: "We're... From a game..." -they should also meet Dipper and Mabel soon tbh-

Monika: "I see... I hope for the best with them. And if... If anyone dare touches them, I'll..."
---

Susie: "At this rate? It's probably worth a shot...Our friends among that whole rebellion need our help, too, after all."
___

-Jenny struggled to dodge and block each one, narrowly succeeding-

How are unethical biological experiments just passion about ARMS?!

-And Jigglypuff as well, who tried to slap his head with Pound again-
___

-And even the Spider with a Top Hat wasn't enough to put him down for a while...-
___

Specter: "Built? You're androids?"

-They really should. Even just knowing enough about Monika and DDLC would cause them to draw comparisons to .Giffany- :V

Steven: "...You want to protect them. They were your friends, so that's only normal..."
___

-Kamui tried cornbread, and Jeanne would find that the roasted corn is cooked to perfection and flavorful-

-They totally do- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
-Indeed-

---

---

Susie: "At this rate? It's probably worth a shot...Our friends among that whole rebellion need our help, too, after all."
___

___

-And even the Spider with a Top Hat wasn't enough to put him down for a while...-
___

-They really should. Even just knowing enough about Monika and DDLC would cause them to draw comparisons to .Giffany- :V

Steven: "...You want to protect them. They were your friends, so that's only normal..."
___

-Kamui tried cornbread, and Jeanne would find that the roasted corn is cooked to perfection and flavorful-

Rook: What is she planning now?

Shez: "What about the lizardman who can absorb powers? Did you know about that too?"

Palutena: "...Things just get even worse and worse. What's next? They have a Beast?"

Byleth: "We have not met one, fortunately..." -but Ingrid will be the one sharing that news :V-
---
Coyle: "I would neither be the first nor the last to break ethical boundaries for the sake of progress. I don't see what's wrong here, and we are done here." -starts floating away, intending to leave-
---
Ingrid: "Fair enough. Now, if Black Blossom thinks you "failed" at being an enemy, did you at least manage to gather information? A duplicate of her is hosting you, so you should have similar abilities to access databases."
---
-what would Monika even be able to do...-
---
Kamui: "Whoa... I've never had corn THIS good..."

-would Moon think of giving fish to the cat?-

Artemis: "That's enough for me~!" -peace sign before munching some-
---
Mary: "It is for you~!"
---
Sakura: "Now you're being cuter! It must be why Margaretha-san teases you a lot!"
---
Yukari: "What was that?" >:V
---
Tomoe: "Well, I don't have anything else now..."
-cute Artemis-
---
Palu: "How sweet and adorable~"
---
-Sakura will totally invite her for more teasing? :V-
---
Ingrid: "You heard me. Or are you so old your hearing failed you?" :p
---
-SO THEY GO-

-She wasn't messing around from the beginning. Urbosa is just a really tough opponent for her-
___

Star: "What do you think?"
___

Penny: "The other scientists will probably want to as well!"
-Urbosa gets to charge up another Fury, but with a bit more range so it also strikes at Undyne's position-
---
Nora: "I hope this works..."
---
Phosphy: "I'm sure they would!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa gets to charge up another Fury, but with a bit more range so it also strikes at Undyne's position-
---
Nora: "I hope this works..."
---
Phosphy: "I'm sure they would!"
-Undyne anticipated this and was actively on the move knowing Urbosa can still use it as a ranged attack-

___

Star: "Hey, if you're not confident it will, you don't have to try it. It's just a suggestion."
___

Penny: "I need to tell them more about it later, they might even want to visit the Dark World themselves at the first good opportunity!"

-Now Phosphora is probably wondering how the Dark World would alter her- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne anticipated this and was actively on the move knowing Urbosa can still use it as a ranged attack-

___

Star: "Hey, if you're not confident it will, you don't have to try it. It's just a suggestion."
___

Penny: "I need to tell them more about it later, they might even want to visit the Dark World themselves at the first good opportunity!"

-Now Phosphora is probably wondering how the Dark World would alter her- :p
-either way, shutting down this chaotic pattern would still be very good for Urbosa-
---
Nora: 🤔
---
Phosphora: "Oh, I'm really curious now!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-either way, shutting down this chaotic pattern would still be very good for Urbosa-
---
Nora: 🤔
---
Phosphora: "Oh, I'm really curious now!"
-And while Undyne can certainly fight and dodge while summoning more spears, the amount of lighting she's having to dodge keeps her from being able to aim as consistently and thus create and throw as many spears as usual-
___

-Nora's thoughts on the idea?-
___

Penny: "I take it you would like to visit the primary Dark World as well, Phosphora?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And while Undyne can certainly fight and dodge while summoning more spears, the amount of lighting she's having to dodge keeps her from being able to aim as consistently and thus create and throw as many spears as usual-
___

___

Penny: "I take it you would like to visit the primary Dark World as well, Phosphora?"
-which in turn gives Urbosa more breathing room to have an easier time avoiding the spears-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Any time! :grin:
___

-Linebeck certainly hopes not- :p
___

-Before Jenny even reaches him, that last kick was enough to send Gigawatt directly into the lake, causing his electricity form to short-circuit and emit sparks while his irises to turn into flashing circles-

Gigawatt: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGH!"
___

-True, this Earth is from another dimension after all...-
___

N-Not at all! We just wanted to check on how you were doing, w-we just might've said something sooner if you weren't really enjoying the break...
-And so they receive the fish in, placing it in a fridge-
---
-Right, so for now he glances at other people around, such as Nero being a showoff too-
---
Rin: "And now we won! HA!"
---
-A very different one, so it's not like Gai doesn't has a point...-
---
Kiara: "Oh, no need to be concerned about me"
___

___

___

___

Shez: "What about the lizardman who can absorb powers? Did you know about that too?"

Palutena: "...Things just get even worse and worse. What's next? They have a Beast?"

Byleth: "We have not met one, fortunately..." -but Ingrid will be the one sharing that news :V-
---
Coyle: "I would neither be the first nor the last to break ethical boundaries for the sake of progress. I don't see what's wrong here, and we are done here." -starts floating away, intending to leave-
---
Ingrid: "Fair enough. Now, if Black Blossom thinks you "failed" at being an enemy, did you at least manage to gather information? A duplicate of her is hosting you, so you should have similar abilities to access databases."
---
---

Lily: I just hope we can minimize any casualties in our side, at how things are going at this rate...

-Ahue-
Luvia: "I'll go call Jeanne to come back now, she was supposed to meet the troops Prime had sent to assist"
---
Mondo: "Ack! Insolent littl-!"
Elizabeth: "You won't harm jiggly again!" -strike!-
---
-They may need to fall back at this moment and take an alternate route-

Pele: "Of course, I tried my best at getting all I could"
---
-Indeed, also they're going to have so much fun with what I have planned for Christmas given that- :V
Natsuki: "I guess we are, even if I don't feel like it..."

-She doesn't knows, but... She'd try all she can-
Monika: "I... They're not my friends, but you're right otherwise"
---
Jeanne: "Hmmmm~ It's so rich and fresh~! How do you make it?"

-What Uni asked-
-cute Artemis-
---
Palu: "How sweet and adorable~"
---
-Sakura will totally invite her for more teasing? :V-
---
Ingrid: "You heard me. Or are you so old your hearing failed you?" :p
---
-SO THEY GO-
-Indeed, she's doing her best for her friend's Master-
---
Mary: "Also some for Kamama!"
Kama: "...For me?"
Ana: -Nodded-
---
-Indeed, but that will be for another day- :V
---
Yukari: "You're way older than I am" >:V
---
-INDEED SHE'D FOLLOW HER-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, she's doing her best for her friend's Master-
---
Mary: "Also some for Kamama!"
Kama: "...For me?"
Ana: -Nodded-
---
-Indeed, but that will be for another day- :V
---
Yukari: "You're way older than I am" >:V
---
-INDEED SHE'D FOLLOW HER-
-seeing her as a daughter?-
---
Palutena: "They've really accepted you." :)
---
-LMAO-
---
Ingrid: "And how does that make you young again?" :p
---
-they'd see Camilla pampering a Sieg?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And so they receive the fish in, placing it in a fridge-
---
-Right, so for now he glances at other people around, such as Nero being a showoff too-
---
Rin: "And now we won! HA!"
---
-A very different one, so it's not like Gai doesn't has a point...-
---
Kiara: "Oh, no need to be concerned about me"
Alright, that should be all of it!
___

Linebeck: (That woman looks as prideful as the self-proclaimed monarch...)
___

-Gigawatt soon shrinks down, with only his head remaining the same size, but drained of all power-

Rin, that was totally awesome! :b:
___

-So why not cap off their vacation with a visit to a fancy restaurant in a nearby city?-
___

Glad to see you're doing well! :)

-which in turn gives Urbosa more breathing room to have an easier time avoiding the spears-
-She does try to take advantage of the lightning strikes by launching some spears at her that are either obscured by the lightning bolts for a second or are harder to see due to the brightness from each lightning strike-
___

Everything else was unreplied.

---
---
---
---

Lily: I just hope we can minimize any casualties in our side, at how things are going at this rate...

-Ahue-
Luvia: "I'll go call Jeanne to come back now, she was supposed to meet the troops Prime had sent to assist"
---
---

---
-Indeed, also they're going to have so much fun with what I have planned for Christmas given that- :V

---

-What Uni asked-
Star: "So...should I really open a portal or not?"

Susie: ".........

...No. Not yet anyway."
___

...If you seriously can't see reason at all, then I can't let you carry on with your twisted plans or experiments! -JETS AFTER HER-

(Or Lizzy!) -SLAPS MONDO-
___

(We need to leave. This path is no longer safe, and this fight isn't going anywhere in our favor...)
___

-Major oof- :V

Specter: "Huh, were you built to help the Bureau?"

Steven: "They were at some point, weren't they?"
___

Moon: "The royal chefs follow long-standing recipes to roast them to perfection both for texture and to bring out the flavor of the corn, and add some light seasoning them for extra flavor."

Star: "And that's just for the roasted corn!"

-Moon doesn't know Blake that well, so she's not sure...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

___

Just gonna re-reply to this one for convenience

-Urbosa tries to make use of her shield to block and deflect-
---
Nora: "This... might work?"
---
Phosphora: "I'm definitely tempted."

-Ahue-
---
---

---

---

-What Uni asked-

...No. Not yet anyway."
___

...If you seriously can't see reason at all, then I can't let you carry on with your twisted plans or experiments! -JETS AFTER HER-

___

(We need to leave. This path is no longer safe, and this fight isn't going anywhere in our favor...)
___

___

Moon: "The royal chefs follow long-standing recipes to roast them to perfection both for texture and to bring out the flavor of the corn, and add some light seasoning them for extra flavor."

Rook: Phew...

-how would Jeanne take the news?-
---
-Springtron stands in Jenny's way while Coyle tries to vanish away-
---
Ingrid: "Then we shall gather the information you gathered once we retreat."
---
-but everything changed when Monika...-
---
Kamui: "It's all so incredible~!"

-but cat :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just gonna re-reply to this one for convenience

-Urbosa tries to make use of her shield to block and deflect-
---
Nora: "This... might work?"
---
Phosphora: "I'm definitely tempted."
-She's able to, and a few seconds later, the effect wears off and Urbosa is able to walk and run again-
___

Star: "You don't have to just run out there and tell him today, or try at all if you're really not sure. Only try if you really think it might just work..."
___

Penny: "I'm sure Ralsei would be glad to welcome more visitors!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-seeing her as a daughter?-
---
Palutena: "They've really accepted you." :)
---
-LMAO-
---
Ingrid: "And how does that make you young again?" :p
---
-they'd see Camilla pampering a Sieg?-
-You bet that she is-
---
-So they gave her a papercraft parrot-
Kama: "........." -is really moved by this-
---
Fujino: "How cute..." :)
---
Yukari: "Well, same to you!" >:V
---
-Also Iri, yeah- :V
Alright, that should be all of it!
___

Linebeck: (That woman looks as prideful as the self-proclaimed monarch...)
___

-Gigawatt soon shrinks down, with only his head remaining the same size, but drained of all power-

Rin, that was totally awesome! :b:
___

-So why not cap off their vacation with a visit to a fancy restaurant in a nearby city?-
___

Glad to see you're doing well! :)
Robin Hood:
---
-Indeed, though there's a few people actually socializing with her unlike him-
---
Rin: "Wasn't it?" -proud stance-
Sakura: It was only brutish, but I'll let her have the moment.
---
Luka: "Plus we got enough for a fancy meal, right~?"
Marvelous: "Hmph"
---
Kiara: "You want to accompany me?"
Aya: "Well..."

...No. Not yet anyway."
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---

Lily: Well, then we have some time to ponder on everything....

Jeanne: "Time manipulators?" -through com-
Luvia: "Correct, they gave Byleth a hard time"
---
Elizabeth: "Or any potential new fan!" -tail swipe-
---
-Even if Jack casted her Mist, it would lead nowhere as the Mesogogs just attack everywhere-
Serenity: "Let's leave"
Shiki: "Drats..."

Yukari: "On to the gap I'll open~"
Pele: "Yay~" -peace signs-
---
Natsuki: "I... Don't think so?"
Yuri: "I'm not sure what to do now, even..."
Sayori: "I know I wanna be support! I think I'll learn how to be a hacker!"

Monika: "At some point... Past sense"
---
Jeanne: "Perfect texture and flavor alright, I never expected corn to be this delightful~!" -gave another bite-

-Well, Atalanta is cat too- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Robin Hood:
---
-Indeed, though there's a few people actually socializing with her unlike him-
---
Rin: "Wasn't it?" -proud stance-
Sakura: It was only brutish, but I'll let her have the moment.
---
Luka: "Plus we got enough for a fancy meal, right~?"
Marvelous: "Hmph"
---
Kiara: "You want to accompany me?"
Aya: "Well..."
Are you really surprised?

___

Linebeck: (She's obviously got a better reputation than that guy, at least...)
___

-Rin soundly defeated him, so it still worked- :V
___

-Odd that Luka's willing to spend a lot of money for once...-
___

... -Contemplating it since she thinks she could use a break as well-

---
---
---
---

---
---
-Even if Jack casted her Mist, it would lead nowhere as the Mesogogs just attack everywhere-

---

---
Jeanne: "Perfect texture and flavor alright, I never expected corn to be this delightful~!" -gave another bite-

Star: "Okay, then that settles that..." -Sigh of relief- "What did you guys say your names were again."

Susie: "Name's Susie. And that fluffy nerd over there is Ralsei." :p

Ralsei: "A pleasure to meet you all!" :b:

___

-Jenny just swats him in in the face with her battleaxe and tries to keep Coyle from flying off by wrapping one of her ARMS up with her morning star-

-Rockruff also hits him with Rock Tomb-
___

(Where are we supposed to go now?)
___

Specter: "...Those answers are only raising more questions

Steven: "I'm really sorry...But the fact is, you still care about them. It's why you did everything you could to make sure they'd be freed from the game and given life as androids to begin with."
___

Moon: "Corn has always been the prized crop of all of Mewni."

River: "And for good reason!" -Eating a roasted corn on the cob-

-Moon thinks they might have a preference for fish as a result...but also doesn't know much about Faunus or if Atalanta has many cat instincts either so she's worried that offering them fish just because they're cats would come off as insensitive- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's able to, and a few seconds later, the effect wears off and Urbosa is able to walk and run again-
___

Star: "You don't have to just run out there and tell him today, or try at all if you're really not sure. Only try if you really think it might just work..."
___

Penny: "I'm sure Ralsei would be glad to welcome more visitors!"
Urbosa: "Heh, that was simple enough."
---
Nora: "That sounds hard... but I guess love is never easy..."
---
Phosphy: "How nice of him."

-You bet that she is-
---
-So they gave her a papercraft parrot-
Kama: "........." -is really moved by this-
---
Fujino: "How cute..." :)
---
Yukari: "Well, same to you!" >:V
---
-Also Iri, yeah- :V
-HECK YEAH-
---
-I have a feeling this is setting up for a certain Avenger :V-

Palu: Is... is she about to cry?
---
Azura: "C-Can we continue?"
---
Ingrid: "And I assume my age, unlike you. I just don't like the word 'hag'." :p
---
Hinoka: Irisviel-san too?!

---
---

---

---

Star: "Okay, then that settles that..." -Sigh of relief- "What did you guys say your names were again."

___

-Jenny just swats him in in the face with her battleaxe and tries to keep Coyle from flying off by wrapping one of her ARMS up with her morning star-

___

___

Steven: "I'm really sorry...But the fact is, you still care about them. It's why you did everything you could to make sure they'd be freed from the game and given life as androids to begin with."
___

-Moon thinks they might have a preference for fish as a result...but also doesn't know much about Faunus or if Atalanta has many cat instincts either so she's worried that offering them fish just because they're cats would come off as insensitive- :V
Rook: "I'm Rook, and muscle brain over there is..."

Daisuke: "THE GREAT DAISUKE DEJIMA, STRONGEST DEMON TO HAVE EVER LIVED!"

Rook: :facepalm:

-so Jeanne greenlights the retreat?-
---
-Jenny managed to get Coyle... but the Psycho Power-infused warp still went through unstopped, so Jenny ultimately grabbed air-
---
Ingrid: "After you, my friend." -to Yukari-
---
-Steven's right-
---
Kamui: "It truly is incredible..."

-would she do it anyway? or at least ask?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Are you really surprised?

___

Linebeck: (She's obviously got a better reputation than that guy, at least...)
___

-Rin soundly defeated him, so it still worked- :V
___

-Odd that Luka's willing to spend a lot of money for once...-
___

... -Contemplating it since she thinks she could use a break as well-
Robin Hood: "What?"
Cú: "Seems that answers it" :p
---
-Even if Boudica is clearly irritated by her presence as seen in her face while trying to not stare at whatever she's doing-
---
Sakura: "Let's still seal him though!"
---
-Indeed, she rarely tends to do that, hmmm....-
---
-Kiara seems welcoming too...-
-HECK YEAH-
---
-I have a feeling this is setting up for a certain Avenger :V-

Palu: Is... is she about to cry?
---
Azura: "C-Can we continue?"
---
Ingrid: "And I assume my age, unlike you. I just don't like the word 'hag'." :p
---
Hinoka: Irisviel-san too?!
-What does Nora think of the bear meat?-
---
-Why yes, Erice is coming- :V

-There seem to be tears forming on her eyes-
---
Sakura/Fujino: "Alright~!" -lipstick time!-
---
Yukari: >:V
Ran: They're at it again...
-Chen avoids being there busy playing-
---
-Indeed her mom is too!-
Tomoe: "They don't seem to be doing anything dangerous"

___

___

___

___

---
-Jenny managed to get Coyle... but the Psycho Power-infused warp still went through unstopped, so Jenny ultimately grabbed air-
---
---
-Steven's right-
---

Lily: "You may call me Lily! And as you can notice, I'm a magus!"

Jeanne: "I understand, I'll be sure to go back in soon then" -cuts call-
---
-And Cú did three quick stabs!-
---
Serenity: "...I am not sure"

BB: "And after that, punishment~"
Pele: "Eep!"
---
Sayori: "Oops, sooooorrryyyyyyy"
Yuri: "We still need to process some of it too..."

Monika: "...I do. I really do...But that's also why I can't call myself their friend...They have every reason to hate me"
---
Jeanne: "We may even need seconds!"

-Or is the dinner already well-made?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What does Nora think of the bear meat?-
---
-Why yes, Erice is coming- :V

-There seem to be tears forming on her eyes-
---
Sakura/Fujino: "Alright~!" -lipstick time!-
---
Yukari: >:V
Ran: They're at it again...
-Chen avoids being there busy playing-
---
-Indeed her mom is too!-
Tomoe: "They don't seem to be doing anything dangerous"
-SHE'S CHOWING DOWN ON IT AND LOVING IT-
---
-LMAO-

-one of them thinks Kamama is sad?-
---
-Azura's is blue?-
---
Ingrid: -giggles- "Always a pleasure talking to you, Maribel."
---
Hinoka: "If Irisviel's involved, I got nothing to worry about... maybe..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Robin Hood: "What?"
Cú: "Seems that answers it" :p
---
-Even if Boudica is clearly irritated by her presence as seen in her face while trying to not stare at whatever she's doing-
---
Sakura: "Let's still seal him though!"
---
-Indeed, she rarely tends to do that, hmmm....-
---
-Kiara seems welcoming too...-
Point is, you've got extra seafood stocked up!
___

Linebeck: (...Never mind, she still clearly has a rival. Or at least someone who detests her.)
___

I second that!

-A few minutes later, the Skyway Patrol arrives and places Gigawatt's light bulb-like head in a large light bulb box-
___

-His crew members are acting more and more suspicious by the minute...-
___

-Then a few minutes later, Alphys came back having changed from her labcoat to her blue one piece- :p

Urbosa: "Heh, that was simple enough."
---
Nora: "That sounds hard... but I guess love is never easy..."
---
Phosphy: "How nice of him."
I'll admit, your skill with lightning power alone puts me at a disadvantage...
___

Star: -Sighs- "It seriously isn't..."
___

-Phosphora doesn't wonder who this Ralsei is?-

-Or has she heard about him by now?-

---
---
---
-Steven's right-
---

---
---

---

Monika: "...I do. I really do...But that's also why I can't call myself their friend...They have every reason to hate me"
---

Ralsei: "I already realized! Thank you for healing me!" :b:
___

-She already activates her ultraviolet vision trying to see if she's still nearby-

-Undyne did the same, also punching Mondo in the face afterwards-
___

(The gates are open at least, right?)
___

Specter: "So...who are you, exactly? Besides your names."

Steven: "At least Sayori still doesn't hate you..."
___

-Once again, the royal chefs shudder- :V

-I'm going to combine both ideas and roll with the dinner already having been made, but that she'll ask anyway- :V

Moon: "Oh, pardon me, by the way, but do any of you have any particular food preferences?" -Asking everyone in Medea's party, but she's mainly worried about Blake and Ata's answers- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

---

___

-She already activates her ultraviolet vision trying to see if she's still nearby-

___

___

___

-I'm going to combine both ideas and roll with the dinner already having been made, but that she'll ask anyway- :V

Moon: "Oh, pardon me, by the way, but do any of you have any particular food preferences?" -Asking everyone in Medea's party, but she's mainly worried about Blake and Ata's answers- :V
-where will they go now?-

Shez: "So how we gonna handle this?"

Byleth: "We have to think about it."
---
-she's not-

-Hedlok seems to start to fly away, dragging Max Brass along-
---
Ingrid: "She's tried her best, Blossom..."
---
-meanwhile, how therapists?-
---
Kamui: "Or thirds." :p

Blake: "Well, I won't complain no matter what you serve... but if you have fish or seafood, I'd like that."

I'll admit, your skill with lightning power alone puts me at a disadvantage...
___

Star: -Sighs- "It seriously isn't..."
___

-Phosphora doesn't wonder who this Ralsei is?-

-Or has she heard about him by now?-
Urbosa: "There's a reason I was kept for last."
---
Nora: -sighed after that too-
---
-she assumed it was a local important person :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "There's a reason I was kept for last."
---
Nora: -sighed after that too-
---
-she assumed it was a local important person :V-
You're a more than worthy opponent. But I'm not done yet!
___

Star: "At least you have much more of a chance with your crush than I do with mine..." -Looking at a photo of Marco and herself on her mirror-
___

-Not noticing anything odd about the name?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You're a more than worthy opponent. But I'm not done yet!
___

Star: "At least you have much more of a chance with your crush than I do with mine..." -Looking at a photo of Marco and herself on her mirror-
___

-Not noticing anything odd about the name?-
Urbosa: "Neither am I."
---
Nora: "Oh Star..."
---
-not really, people can have similar names :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Neither am I."
---
Nora: "Oh Star..."
---
-not really, people can have similar names :V-
Then let's finish this fight! -Battle stance!-
___

Star: "It's fine.... Like I said, I'm still friends with Marco. That's what's more important to me about this whole thing."
___

-Fair enough- :V

-Phosphora still curious about the Dark World?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Then let's finish this fight! -Battle stance!-
___

Star: "It's fine.... Like I said, I'm still friends with Marco. That's what's more important to me about this whole thing."
___

-Fair enough- :V

-Phosphora still curious about the Dark World?-
Urbosa: -lightning-infused sword- "I can agree with that."
---
Nora: "Yeah, that's good for you!"
---
-ABSOLUTELY-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-SHE'S CHOWING DOWN ON IT AND LOVING IT-
---
-LMAO-

-one of them thinks Kamama is sad?-
---
-Azura's is blue?-
---
Ingrid: -giggles- "Always a pleasure talking to you, Maribel."
---
Hinoka: "If Irisviel's involved, I got nothing to worry about... maybe..."
Artemis: "Ooooh, look at that~!"
---
Mary: "...Why are you sad?"
Kama: "I'm not sad... I'm..."-she doesn't knows how to express she's happy-
---
-Of course, it's literally in her name so they went for it-
---
Yukari: "Just don't interrupt my napping next time" :p
---
Tomoe: "For what is worth, I don't see anything troublesome..."
Point is, you've got extra seafood stocked up!
___

Linebeck: (...Never mind, she still clearly has a rival. Or at least someone who detests her.)
___

I second that!

-A few minutes later, the Skyway Patrol arrives and places Gigawatt's light bulb-like head in a large light bulb box-
___

-His crew members are acting more and more suspicious by the minute...-
___

-Then a few minutes later, Alphys came back having changed from her labcoat to her blue one piece- :p
Miyu: "Thank you for that" -nods in well-mannered-
---
-Indeed, figures not every person here has to get along and must have a history-
---
Sakura: "And now it's done, phew..."
---
-That's really odd, hmmm...-
---
-And Aya did too to the swimsuit she wore before!-
___

___

___

___

---
-she's not-

---
---
---

Blake: "Well, I won't complain no matter what you serve... but if you have fish or seafood, I'd like that."
Lily: "You're very much welcomed" :) -bowed in respect-

Luvia: "And if we can, gather any other info on her troops..."
---
-By now it seems they're overwhelming him!-
---
Semiramis: "They should still be!"

BB: "Then it'll be after that~" -Monika rolled her eyes-
---
Natsuki: "They called us... Devices? I don't know what that means"

Monika: "True..." -feels relief she doesn't-
-And maybe they're taking a break?-
---
-Ahue-
Jeanne: -Giggles- "Mayba that too" :p

Atalanta: "I really love meat... And apples too"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Ooooh, look at that~!"
---
Mary: "...Why are you sad?"
Kama: "I'm not sad... I'm..."-she doesn't knows how to express she's happy-
---
-Of course, it's literally in her name so they went for it-
---
Yukari: "Just don't interrupt my napping next time" :p
---
Tomoe: "For what is worth, I don't see anything troublesome..."
Nora: "BEAR IS SO GOOD!"
---
Palu: "Happier than you've ever been?"
---
-fair enough lmao-

-so Sakura's is pink for the same reason? :V-
---
Ingrid: "No promises~"
---
Hinoka: "Neither do I..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Miyu: "Thank you for that" -nods in well-mannered-
---
-Indeed, figures not every person here has to get along and must have a history-
---
Sakura: "And now it's done, phew..."
---
-That's really odd, hmmm...-
---
-And Aya did too to the swimsuit she wore before!-
No thanks are necessary! But, you're welcome. We're glad to help, Miyu. :grin:
___

Linebeck: (I just hope I don't get caught up in anyone's rivalries here...)
___

Gigawatt: -Muffled voice inside the box- "You will never eternally seal Gigawatt away!I I will one day return some to drain the Earth of it's energies once again!"

Save it. Your monologues are almost as irritating as your energy-draining powers...

___

-...They're up to something. They're just not sure what...-
___

I think we've earned a break. :p

-Gaster is similarly reclining in a lawn chair again- :p

Urbosa: -lightning-infused sword- "I can agree with that."
---
Nora: "Yeah, that's good for you!"
---
-ABSOLUTELY-
-Undyne resumes the fight, sending spear constructs flying at Urbosa from directly ahead as well as from the left and right, while running towards her armed with her metal spear-
___

Star: "And hey, if it counts for anything, considering that you and Ren have been close since childhood, I think there's a pretty good chance that Ren would or already does like you back."
___

-Will she ask any other questions about it?-

---
-she's not-

---
---
---

---
---

---

---
-Ahue-

Ralsei: "I owe you one for that..."

Star: "So...where should we go now?"

Moon: "...I don't know...But we should at least report back to the Rulers."
___

Not this time! -Didn't wast a second in hitting the Hedlok with the morning star-

-Undyne sends enough spears flying at King Mondo to basically turn him into a metal pincushion if they hit-
___

(Then maybe the others can still get into the base!) -Unaware that they may be calling a retreat at this rate-
___

Specter: "I believe I've heard the term in reference to androids here, but I'm not yet fully sure what it means, myself."

Steven: "That's a good start, right?"
___

Star: "Careful now, you guys wouldn't eat us out of castle and home, right?" :p

-Moon internally sighed in relief-

Moon: (Thank goodness I guessed correctly on having the royal chefs prepare some fish and birds...) "I can gladly arrange for tonight's dinner to serve both, then."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

---
-Ahue-

___

Not this time! -Didn't wast a second in hitting the Hedlok with the morning star-

-Undyne sends enough spears flying at King Mondo to basically turn him into a metal pincushion if they hit-
___

(Then maybe the others can still get into the base!) -Unaware that they may be calling a retreat at this rate-
___

Specter: "I believe I've heard the term in reference to androids here, but I'm not yet fully sure what it means, myself."

___

Moon: (Thank goodness I guessed correctly on having the royal chefs prepare some fish and birds...) "I can gladly arrange for tonight's dinner to serve both, then."
Rook: "Good idea..."

Byleth: "The more information, the better."
---
-THE HEDLOK GOT MAD AND GOT BACK DOWN-
---
Ingrid: "If her information is good, I see no reason to resort to this..."
---
-yeah, a small break eating sweets :V-
---
Kamui: "Would it really bring you in that much trouble...?" :lol:

Blake: "Thank you." :)

-Undyne resumes the fight, sending spear constructs flying at Urbosa from directly ahead as well as from the left and right, while running towards her armed with her metal spear-
___

Star: "And hey, if it counts for anything, considering that you and Ren have been close since childhood, I think there's a pretty good chance that Ren would or already does like you back."
___

-Will she ask any other questions about it?-
-Urbosa focused more on defending from the spears for now-
---
Nora: "...You think so?"
---
Phosphy: "What else do you know?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa focused more on defending from the spears for now-
---
Nora: "...You think so?"
---
Phosphy: "What else do you know?"
-While Undyne tries to slash her with her spear-
___

Star: "If you two have really been through that much tougher and grew up super close, I'm confident of it."
___

Penny: "Where do I even begin?!" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which is blocked by the shield=
---
Nora: "...Thanks..." :lol:
---
Phosphy: "Anything!"
-Undyne tries to kick one of her knees-
___

Star: "And even if he somehow doesn't...It won't stop him from still wanting to be your best friend."
___

Penny: "Hmm...Oh, I should first explain how they're created!"

-She goes on to explain how Dark Worlds are created via DETERMINATION and that while they seem massive, they usually take up the space of a single room in another dimension-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne tries to kick one of her knees-
___

Star: "And even if he somehow doesn't...It won't stop him from still wanting to be your best friend."
___

Penny: "Hmm...Oh, I should first explain how they're created!"

-She goes on to explain how Dark Worlds are created via DETERMINATION and that while they seem massive, they usually take up the space of a single room in another dimension-
-Urbosa did a spin kick at the same time-
---
Nora: "True..."
---
Phosphy: "Whoa..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa did a spin kick at the same time-
---
Nora: "True..."
---
Phosphy: "Whoa..."
-It made Undyne stumble back slightly, but not fall-
___

-Nora is confident about all this or not entirely?-
___

Penny: "They also seemed to be based around the contents of the room they're created in. The Cyber World was created in a library computer room!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It made Undyne stumble back slightly, but not fall-
___

-Nora is confident about all this or not entirely?-
___

Penny: "They also seemed to be based around the contents of the room they're created in. The Cyber World was created in a library computer room!"
-so she followed with a shield strike!-
---
-she's not sure...-
---
Phosphy: "That's cool!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "BEAR IS SO GOOD!"
---
Palu: "Happier than you've ever been?"
---
-fair enough lmao-

-so Sakura's is pink for the same reason? :V-
---
Ingrid: "No promises~"
---
Hinoka: "Neither do I..."
Artemis: "Quite rich in protein~" -noms some-
---
Kama: "I..... Yes, yes I am..."
Merlin: "Awwwww" :p
---
-Indeed, Fujino's will be violet though-
---
Yukari: "How annoying!" >:V
---
Tomoe: "So... Should we really watch them?"
No thanks are necessary! But, you're welcome. We're glad to help, Miyu. :grin:
___

Linebeck: (I just hope I don't get caught up in anyone's rivalries here...)
___

Gigawatt: -Muffled voice inside the box- "You will never eternally seal Gigawatt away!I I will one day return some to drain the Earth of it's energies once again!"

Save it. Your monologues are almost as irritating as your energy-draining powers...

___

-...They're up to something. They're just not sure what...-
___

I think we've earned a break. :p

-Gaster is similarly reclining in a lawn chair again- :p
Shirou: "She's right though, this saves us some time"
---
-He probably ends doing it somehow- :V
-Someone sits next to him-
---
Rin: "I guess he's... How it's said?"
Sakura: "Salty?"
Rin: "Yeah! That!"
---
-And in their denial, legitimately can't figure it out-
---
Kiara: "You all always work so hard, so I think you should take a breath. Specially in this environment"

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---

Lily: "As soon as possible too..."

-Jeanne sighs, but understands there's often stuff they can preview-
Jazz: "Hey, so what happened?"
Jeanne: "My apologies, there's apparently a lot we couldn't preview, we're going to retire right now"
Jazz: "...Would it happen to be that?"
Jeanne: "Huh?" -she looked back... Only to see a large bounded field to surround the tower now-
---
-And fortunately, they now happen to, sparks flyinf from him-
---
Shiki: "Hmmm, maybe we should have brought Asagami for once..."

???: "Hey can I come too?"
-They forgot to check on the Ruler- :V
---
Sayori: "I'm sure we can get in depth with that later~!"
Yuri: "It'd be good we know the inticracies of our systems to... You know, live... It really feels like I'm made of flesh... Which is weird, because I'm unsure if I know what it's really like"

Monika: "Yeah..."
-Sounds delicious~-
---
Jeanne: "We apologize for suggesting that..." 😅

-Atalanta's ears twitch-
Atalanta: "Ah, you have my gratitude!"
Medea/Artemis: Cute.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shirou: "She's right though, this saves us some time"
---
-He probably ends doing it somehow- :V
-Someone sits next to him-
---
Rin: "I guess he's... How it's said?"
Sakura: "Salty?"
Rin: "Yeah! That!"
---
-And in their denial, legitimately can't figure it out-
---
Kiara: "You all always work so hard, so I think you should take a breath. Specially in this environment"
It's the least we can do with all the work you guys do to keep everyone fed and energized.
___

-He turns to see who this person is-
___

Oh, he totally is!

Gigawatt: -Still muffled- "I am not salty! Salt is not a weakness of energy vampires!"

Well, the ocean has saltwater. You could be defeated with water from the ocean. :p
___

-When will they be told/find out?-
___

...Th-Thank you, Kiara. :)

-so she followed with a shield strike!-
---
-she's not sure...-
---
Phosphy: "That's cool!"
-Which Undyne blocks and tries to counterattack!-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

-The fact that these Dark Worlds are essentially dimensions within dimensions...-

---
---
---
---

Jeanne: "My apologies, there's apparently a lot we couldn't preview, we're going to retire right now"
Jeanne: "Huh?" -she looked back... Only to see a large bounded field to surround the tower now-
---
---

---
Yuri: "It'd be good we know the inticracies of our systems to... You know, live... It really feels like I'm made of flesh... Which is weird, because I'm unsure if I know what it's really like"

-Sounds delicious~-
---

-Atalanta's ears twitch-
Star: "No reason to wait, then!"

-She cuts open another portal, this time to Basel-

Star: "Let's go, everyone!"
___

-By the time the Hedlok turned around, Jenny had already switched out her battleaxe for what's basically a giant Megaton, and doesn't hesitate to bash the Hedlok in it's ugly mug with it-

I think he's on his way out!
___

(Maybe some of our friends have made it inside the base already?)
___

Specter: "In a way, I suppose I can relate. I've been dead for so long I've forgotten what it's like to have fully living flesh..."

Steven: "...You okay?"
___

Star: "Nah, I'm just joking...Though you really should limit yourselves. Dad and I eat enough food here already." :p

River: "Can't a king just enjoy some splendid food?"

Moon: "I'm happy to accommodate." :) "Right this way. You may enter the castle at any time. The castle staff will show you to your rooms."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Quite rich in protein~" -noms some-
---
Kama: "I..... Yes, yes I am..."
Merlin: "Awwwww" :p
---
-Indeed, Fujino's will be violet though-
---
Yukari: "How annoying!" >:V
---
Tomoe: "So... Should we really watch them?"
Nora: "I'm gonna be so strong after this!" :grin:
---
-KIDDOS HUG?-
---
-no relation to her name? just her hair?-
---
Ingrid: "I love you too, old friend~" :3 -platonic and, despite the teasing nature, genuine-
---
Hinoka: "Probably not... Let's go back to our game then!" :grin:

-Which Undyne blocks and tries to counterattack!-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

-The fact that these Dark Worlds are essentially dimensions within dimensions...-
-WHICH IS FOLLOWED BY A DODGE FROM URBOSA AND A FLURRY OF FAST STRIKES-
---
Nora: I really hope she's right...
---
Phosphy: "Dimensions within dimensions... I know Gaster's mind would blow of curiosity from that! Hehe!"

---
---

---

-Sounds delicious~-
---

-Atalanta's ears twitch-
Star: "No reason to wait, then!"

-She cuts open another portal, this time to Basel-

Star: "Let's go, everyone!"
___

-By the time the Hedlok turned around, Jenny had already switched out her battleaxe for what's basically a giant Megaton, and doesn't hesitate to bash the Hedlok in it's ugly mug with it-

I think he's on his way out!
___

(Maybe some of our friends have made it inside the base already?)
___

Specter: "In a way, I suppose I can relate. I've been dead for so long I've forgotten what it's like to have fully living flesh..."

Steven: "...You okay?"
___

Star: "Nah, I'm just joking...Though you really should limit yourselves. Dad and I eat enough food here already." :p

River: "Can't a king just enjoy some splendid food?"

Moon: "I'm happy to accommodate." :) "Right this way. You may enter the castle at any time. The castle staff will show you to your rooms."
-specifically to where the Rulers are, I suppose?-

-oh no, why is that fied there?-
---
-which the Hedlok tried to clash with a blast from its mouth!-
---
Ingrid: "Oh, my apologies. We were so caught up by the idea of two Black Blossoms that we forgot about you." :lol:

-so you made up your mind on the Ruler? :V-
---
-sweets are always yummy!-
---
Kamui: "It's alright. We are the guests here, so it would be impolite of us to work your staff to the bone... Especially since I believe you have less chefs than we do back in our base." :lol:

-Blake was already focused on eating the fish-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-WHICH IS FOLLOWED BY A DODGE FROM URBOSA AND A FLURRY OF FAST STRIKES-
---
Nora: I really hope she's right...
---
Phosphy: "Dimensions within dimensions... I know Gaster's mind would blow of curiosity from that! Hehe!"
-Which Undyne quickly and reflexively blocks-
___

-She just might be onto something, here...-
___

Penny: "He would?"

Top Bottom