• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne looking around with another array of spears at the ready, trying to spot where Mipha traveled to next-

___

-That's usually a nice way to relax after a long day- :p
___

(Are you okay?)

-Weiss casually sitting on the floor while reaching for the alarm/scroll?-
-SHE'S TRYING TO SNEAK BEHIND FOR A SURPRISE ATTACK-
---
-it really is-
---
-she trying to find the alarm, yes-

-Artemis humming on the way-
---
-So she still wuvs her (platonically I mean)-
---
Fujino: This is less awkward than I expected.
---
-We have
---
Irisviel: "I can agree with the latter part" :p
-how cute~-
---
-very much yes-
---
-it's actually quite nice~-
---
-unfinished?-
---
-giggling women~-

-It seems that things are finally turning up for the heroes... Odin is just standing there now though, the clone calmed-
---
-He does the opposite, his grip on Byleth tighter in defiance-

Rita: "I think I understand what you mean, ahahaha~"
Koyanskaya: "Let's do it~"
---
Semiramis: "By destroying it!" -doing some magic blasts while summoning poisonous creatures to attack-

BB: "Come on, you drat reptile!"
-Another error message from Venjix saying "Why so serious :)?"-
---
Tiki: "Pretty neat, found this cozy spot to take naps on"
Yuri: "W-We're sorry for disrespecting!"
Tiki: "Yep, seems I will very much eat you" >:3
Sayori: "Awww, she's just messing around!"
-Ralsei and Susie alike will try to keep Odin busy, while Moon focuses on the cloning machine-

Face it, Coyle. You're the one who's wrong. Your entire plan hinges on being the best, and that's it. No plans or goals beyond that or for after that mad woman wipes out humanity. And not even trying to take away your humanity and e motions is gonna help you with that. Heck, it's pretty obvious already that you are letting your emotions get in the way. You're obvious pretty ticked off now, aren't you?

-Not even attacking right now, just holding her arms up in a blocking stance-

___

-Is Shez's attack enough to get Mesogog to stop casting the headache-inducing beams for now?-

-What's their plan...?-
___

(We at least gotta try!) -Uses Ember on another one the robots, hoping the flame will also set some of the other nearby robots on fire as well-
___

don't worry. i can confirm that dragons here don't eat humans. (as long as their curse isn't in effect, at least...)
Daisuke: "Alright, let's turn this thing into bits!"

Coyle: "Stop being so ANNOYING!" -RUSHED AT HER-
---
Byleth: "S-Shez..." :urg:

Shez: "I won't repeat myself twice." -points a sword at his throat-
---
Ingrid: "She's really messing with you, Blossom." :p
---
-they just had to ruin Tiki's joke :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-gotten what?-
---
-who's Kamu? :V-

-but seriously-

Kamui: The water is so warm...
---
-SHE SHUTS IT DOWN-
Whoops, sorry!

-With how many times Mipha has done sneak attacks from behind Undyne by now, she expects the tactic this time and is able to block the strike on time and counterattack in a manner similar to Marth and Lucina-
___

-Not unlike visiting a hot springs-
___

-The alarm stops going off-

(That was startling...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Whoops, sorry!

-With how many times Mipha has done sneak attacks from behind Undyne by now, she expects the tactic this time and is able to block the strike on time and counterattack in a manner similar to Marth and Lucina-
___

-Not unlike visiting a hot springs-
___

-The alarm stops going off-

(That was startling...)
-which sent Mipha flying-
---
Kamui: ☺
---
Weiss: "Yeah... but nonetheless effective"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which sent Mipha flying-
---
Kamui: ☺
---
Weiss: "Yeah... but nonetheless effective"
-And of course, Undyne tries to send some spears at her mid-flight-
___

-Main difference is bathtubs have less space and more privacy-
___

-Was the alarm set for early in the morning or was it accidentally set to go off in the middle of the night?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And of course, Undyne tries to send some spears at her mid-flight-
___

-Main difference is bathtubs have less space and more privacy-
___

-Was the alarm set for early in the morning or was it accidentally set to go off in the middle of the night?-
-Mipha tries to spin around, spear extended, to try and break the spears-
---
-a nice difference- (:
---
-nah, it's at the right time-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Mipha tries to spin around, spear extended, to try and break the spears-
---
-a nice difference- (:
---
-nah, it's at the right time-
-It works, so Undyne leaps into the air again to try and land a punch-
___

-It truly is. Hot springs are always nice, but having privacy to wash up is more important-
___

-It's about 5:30 AM, so it's still very early in the morning-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It works, so Undyne leaps into the air again to try and land a punch-
___

-It truly is. Hot springs are always nice, but having privacy to wash up is more important-
___

-It's about 5:30 AM, so it's still very early in the morning-
-Mipha tries to block with the spear...-
---
-hygiene matters!-
---
Weiss: "...We should probably make some breakfast now, I suppose."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Mipha tries to block with the spear...-
---
-hygiene matters!-
---
Weiss: "...We should probably make some breakfast now, I suppose."
-Mipha's able to block the punch, but it was a very strong one, so Mipha will have to use all of her own strength to not be disarmed of the trident in the process-
___

-It very much does!-

-Which is why there's still.a lot of people who don't get why Kamui chooses not to wear shoes most of the time- :V
___

(Yeah, probably a good idea...)

-Climbs out of her doggo bed and stretches-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Mipha's able to block the punch, but it was a very strong one, so Mipha will have to use all of her own strength to not be disarmed of the trident in the process-
___

-It very much does!-

-Which is why there's still.a lot of people who don't get why Kamui chooses not to wear shoes most of the time- :V
___

(Yeah, probably a good idea...)

-Climbs out of her doggo bed and stretches-
-she made sure to really hold on to it, not wanting to lose grip on her weapon-
---
-some would have understood it if it was due to the dragon transformation, but she reportedly went barefoot even years before knowing of it :V-
---
Weiss: -also stretches a bit- "Did you sleep well?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I'm honestly surprised no one else before...)
___

Tetra: "You face says one thing, kid, but your attitude's saying another."

___

He defeated me with minimal effort several times over the one time he attacked the town, nearly drained the entire power from all of Tremorton, and would've done the same to the rest of the Earth if he hadn't been stopped when he was. It took an extremely careful plan and lots of help from my mom, Brad and Tuck just to finally bring him down.

Now that he's back, I'm not sure if a similar strategy will work again. I'm almost positive he's gotten wise to it...

___

-Marvelous and Ahim try to explain it, or will Luka tease them about it before they can get a word in edgewise?-
___

Have you been in contact with him much over the years?
Robin Hood: "Well we ain't losing time any longer!"
---
Hayate: "Is that sooo~?"
---
Rin: "And what was that strategy?!"
---
Luka: "Seems you two had such a great time together! I would expect a new crewmate soon" :p
Marvelous/Ahim: "What?!"
---
Lillie: "Of course, he didn't go far enough to forsake all contact"
-how cute~-
---
-very much yes-
---
-it's actually quite nice~-
---
-unfinished?-
---
-giggling women~-
-What do Yang and Nora think of the ditzy goddess?-
---
-Like with Medusa of course-
---
-Indeed, it's been long since she's had normal interactions with people-
---
Woops
Maribel: "Anyway! How do you travel to other worlds?"
---
Irisviel: "So, he's like a Kamui 2.0 to you?" :p
-Ralsei and Susie alike will try to keep Odin busy, while Moon focuses on the cloning machine-

Face it, Coyle. You're the one who's wrong. Your entire plan hinges on being the best, and that's it. No plans or goals beyond that or for after that mad woman wipes out humanity. And not even trying to take away your humanity and e motions is gonna help you with that. Heck, it's pretty obvious already that you are letting your emotions get in the way. You're obvious pretty ticked off now, aren't you?

-Not even attacking right now, just holding her arms up in a blocking stance-

___

-Is Shez's attack enough to get Mesogog to stop casting the headache-inducing beams for now?-

-What's their plan...?-
___

(We at least gotta try!) -Uses Ember on another one the robots, hoping the flame will also set some of the other nearby robots on fire as well-
___

don't worry. i can confirm that dragons here don't eat humans. (as long as their curse isn't in effect, at least...)

---

---
---
-The copy by now just stares at them-
---
Mesogog: "And I won't deter..." -not yeeeet-

-Stacey's Gears can't just only replicate Sentai themselves...-
---
-It doesn't do the latter, but it affects the one burnt as more energy bullets are shot-

Monika: "I've never seen her this upset..." -BB hasn't been since the one time she and Papyrus had a confrontation-
---
Tiki: "You had to ruin my fun now" :p "So who are these?"
Sayori: "Oh these are Yuri and Natsuki~! I'm showing them around!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Robin Hood: "Well we ain't losing time any longer!"
---
Hayate: "Is that sooo~?"
---
Rin: "And what was that strategy?!"
---
Luka: "Seems you two had such a great time together! I would expect a new crewmate soon" :p
Marvelous/Ahim: "What?!"
---
Lillie: "Of course, he didn't go far enough to forsake all contact"
IT IS TIME WE AS HARDWORKING CHEFS TAKE ACTION!___

___

Tetra: "...And you're totally aware of it, aren't you? You're a sweet kid Hayate, but you've also got lots of snark. Actually, you kinda of me of someone else we know." :p -Referring to Aryll-
___

I couldn't beat him in a straight fight, even with modifications or upgrades to avoid having my power drained or getting pulled in by magnets he created, so we had to surprise him with tricks and overwhelm him while he was caught off-guard. Once we had him trapped, we used water to short-circuit him.

There's no way fall for those exact same tricks twice, so I'd say our best bet is trying to overwhelm him again, but we need to be super careful. He has a lot of tricks up his own sleeve. :glare:

___

-Even the other crew members are surprised Luka made that joke?- :V
___

S-So he must've recently answered that he doesn't want to see her again...

-she made sure to really hold on to it, not wanting to lose grip on her weapon-
---
-some would have understood it if it was due to the dragon transformation, but she reportedly went barefoot even years before knowing of it :V-
---
Weiss: -also stretches a bit- "Did you sleep well?"
-With the punch having failed, Undyne lets herself fall back to the ground, punching the floor as she lands before quickly standing back up in a battle stance, ready to launch another attack-
___

-That was actually my initial theory on why Corrin/Kamui prefers going barefoot, but that and the fact that there are other dragons who wears shoes or boots on a normal basis pretty much shuts that theory down- :V
___

(Yeah, I feel fully rested this morning! How about you?)

-Weiss also slept well, but wishes her tropical vacation dream had lasted longer?- :V

---

---
---
---

---
-It doesn't do the latter, but it affects the one burnt as more energy bullets are shot-

Monika: "I've never seen her this upset..." -BB hasn't been since the one time she and Papyrus had a confrontation-
---
-Susie didn't even remotely hesitate to launch a Red Buster projectile at the Odin duplicate's neck-

And then there's the fact that even before this, you do have a heart. Besides your affection for your inventions, you and Max used to be genuine friends. Heck, you used to be even more than that, didn't you?

-She's really trying to defeat Coyle by talking...Not something she often does, but after learning of her past with Max, and relating to that based on her own broken friendship with a former friend of her own who became her enemy...-

___

Star: "Come on...I need to cast-Ugh! ...just one...more...spell..." -Trying to withstand the headache-

-...Oh no...-
___

-Rapidash tried to achieve the effect her son was going for on the robots by launching a Fire Blast at them-

-And didn't King Knight also totally curbstomp her in a 1v1 fight?- :p
___

they're androids like her.

-If Tiki's not familiar with DDLC, something about Sans' tone ever so slightly implied that it'd be a good idea to not mention Monika around Yuri and Natsuki, helped by the fact that Monika herself is absent despite Sayori showing them around...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
IT IS TIME WE AS HARDWORKING CHEFS TAKE ACTION!___

___

Tetra: "...And you're totally aware of it, aren't you? You're a sweet kid Hayate, but you've also got lots of snark. Actually, you kinda of me of someone else we know." :p -Referring to Aryll-
___

I couldn't beat him in a straight fight, even with modifications or upgrades to avoid having my power drained or getting pulled in by magnets he created, so we had to surprise him with tricks and overwhelm him while he was caught off-guard. Once we had him trapped, we used water to short-circuit him.

There's no way fall for those exact same tricks twice, so I'd say our best bet is trying to overwhelm him again, but we need to be super careful. He has a lot of tricks up his own sleeve. :glare:

___

-Even the other crew members are surprised Luka made that joke?- :V
___

S-So he must've recently answered that he doesn't want to see her again...
Atalanta: "Good luck, you all..."
---
Hayate: "Oh, who would that be?"
---
Sakura: "Hmmmm, how about we use rubber?"
Rin: "Okay, but how?!"
Sakura: "That's something I don't know"
---
-Nah, that's all in-character for her- :V
---
Lillie: "You guessed correctly..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What do Yang and Nora think of the ditzy goddess?-
---
-Like with Medusa of course-
---
-Indeed, it's been long since she's had normal interactions with people-
---
Woops
Maribel: "Anyway! How do you travel to other worlds?"
---
Irisviel: "So, he's like a Kamui 2.0 to you?" :p
-they think she's fun~-
---
-where is she btw?-
---
-now she has frens-
---
Byleth: "We know people."
---
Camilla: "....I wouldn't say it that way..."

-With the punch having failed, Undyne lets herself fall back to the ground, punching the floor as she lands before quickly standing back up in a battle stance, ready to launch another attack-
___

-That was actually my initial theory on why Corrin/Kamui prefers going barefoot, but that and the fact that there are other dragons who wears shoes or boots on a normal basis pretty much shuts that theory down- :V
___

(Yeah, I feel fully rested this morning! How about you?)

-Weiss also slept well, but wishes her tropical vacation dream had lasted longer?- :V
-Mipha tries to spot any source of strong light in the room-
---
-I always saw it as a habit that has stuck due to spending most of her life as a prisoner-
---
Weiss: "I had a nice dream that I wished didn't end... but otherwise it was nice."

---

---

---
-Susie didn't even remotely hesitate to launch a Red Buster projectile at the Odin duplicate's neck-

And then there's the fact that even before this, you do have a heart. Besides your affection for your inventions, you and Max used to be genuine friends. Heck, you used to be even more than that, didn't you?

-She's really trying to defeat Coyle by talking...Not something she often does, but after learning of her past with Max, and relating to that based on her own broken friendship with a former friend of her own who became her enemy...-

___

Star: "Come on...I need to cast-Ugh! ...just one...more...spell..." -Trying to withstand the headache-

-...Oh no...-
___

-Rapidash tried to achieve the effect her son was going for on the robots by launching a Fire Blast at them-

___

-If Tiki's not familiar with DDLC, something about Sans' tone ever so slightly implied that it'd be a good idea to not mention Monika around Yuri and Natsuki, helped by the fact that Monika herself is absent despite Sayori showing them around...-
-Rook tries to kick that copy-

Coyle: "You really think words will get to me? That I'll care about what you think? You're just wrong." -sends Springtron at her-
---
Shez: "..." -stabs Mesagog's leg- "Keep it up and I'll stab higher."
---
Ingrid: "Well, that might be something that'll come in handy for us." :p
---
-would Tiki get the hint?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "Good luck, you all..."
---
Hayate: "Oh, who would that be?"
---
Sakura: "Hmmmm, how about we use rubber?"
Rin: "Okay, but how?!"
Sakura: "That's something I don't know"
---
-Nah, that's all in-character for her- :V
---
Lillie: "You guessed correctly..."
(I sincerely hope this is enough to get the others to listen...)
___

Tetra: "Link's younger sister."

___

Rubber works as long we're not using any metal. One zap and he can either magnify nearly any metallic surface, or increase the strength of existing magnets...

-Not far in the distance, they can see lights on various buildings and even some traffic signs suddenly going out-
___

-Ahim and Marvelous alike either try to act like she didn't know what she meant or ague against it?-
___

I-I don't blame him for it... -Sigh-

-Mipha tries to spot any source of strong light in the room-
---
-I always saw it as a habit that has stuck due to spending most of her life as a prisoner-
---
Weiss: "I had a nice dream that I wished didn't end... but otherwise it was nice."
-There's probably lots of electrical lights on the walls or ceiling to light up the training room?-

___

-Wait, she did?-

-...Goes to show how much I know about Fates lmao-
___

(Oh, what was it about?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-There's probably lots of electrical lights on the walls or ceiling to light up the training room?-

___

-Wait, she did?-

-...Goes to show how much I know about Fates lmao-
___

(Oh, what was it about?)
-she might try to reflect some of those lights to try and blind Undyne-
---
-it's a huge part of the premise; do you pick the family you're born to or the family you grew up with for most of your life (albeit as a captive)?-
---
Weiss: "The plans I have."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she might try to reflect some of those lights to try and blind Undyne-
---
-it's a huge part of the premise; do you pick the family you're born to or the family you grew up with for most of your life (albeit as a captive)?-
---
Weiss: "The plans I have."
-Which might be doubly effective since she only has one good eye...At least, outside of her Undying form-
___

-I guess I wasn't aware just how much of a captive she was...-
___

(You were dreaming about a vacation to Alola?) :surprised:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which might be doubly effective since she only has one good eye...At least, outside of her Undying form-
___

-I guess I wasn't aware just how much of a captive she was...-
___

(You were dreaming about a vacation to Alola?) :surprised:
Mipha: "Has anyone told you our weapons have their own names?"
---
-girl spend her life isolated in a fortress...-
---
Weiss: -nods- "Don't say it so loudly."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "Has anyone told you our weapons have their own names?"
---
-girl spend her life isolated in a fortress...-
---
Weiss: -nods- "Don't say it so loudly."
I know the Master Sword does, but I didn't know that the rest of your weapons did... -On-guard-
___

-Essentially being "adopted" into a new royal family in the process...but never allowed outside of that fortress until she reached adulthood...-
___

-Whispering- (Sorry! I guess that's not too surprising. It's not just a vacation that you're really hoping for, but also one you planned out yourself.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I know the Master Sword does, but I didn't know that the rest of your weapons did... -On-guard-
___

-Essentially being "adopted" into a new royal family in the process...but never allowed outside of that fortress until she reached adulthood...-
___

-Whispering- (Sorry! I guess that's not too surprising. It's not just a vacation that you're really hoping for, but also one you planned out yourself.)
Mipha: "Would you like to know the name of my weapon?"
---
-yeah...-
---
Weiss: "Yeah... I hope it happens soon."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "Would you like to know the name of my weapon?"
---
-yeah...-
---
Weiss: "Yeah... I hope it happens soon."
Aight. Lay it on me. :p
___

-Yet her adoptive family was so kind to her, and she was just as kind to them...No wonder she was conflicted about picking a side-
___

(Just like I said yesterday, I'm still fully confident it will. It's mostly just a matter a time.)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

-...Oh no...-
___

___

Coyle: "You really think words will get to me? That I'll care about what you think? You're just wrong." -sends Springtron at her-
---
---
---
-And while they do that, Moon succesfully made the machine explode!-
---
-Mesogog grunted, but that only provoked his grip to get tighter-
Lily: "A-Ah... T-Take this!" -blasted a magic shot at Mesogog!-

-Oh yes...-
---
-Managing to damage a cockpit enough for one to break open-
Shuten: "Oh hey, what if we get to try some new toys~?" -actually jumped in the cockpit-

Yukari: "We know she's motivated at least" :p
---
Tiki: "Oh, so they're made of metal?"
Natsuki: "Yeah, though we just ate..."
Yuri: "I also have felt itch, so... It's weird..."
Sayori: "That's what's great about this~!"
-they think she's fun~-
---
-where is she btw?-
---
-now she has frens-
---
Byleth: "We know people."
---
Camilla: "....I wouldn't say it that way..."
-Yeah, Atalanta has quite the mom-
---
-In a date with Sakura-
---
-Who will do more than just watch horror flicks-
---
Maribel: "Oooh, so it's with external help"
---
Irisviel: "Then how would you do it?"
(I sincerely hope this is enough to get the others to listen...)
___

Tetra: "Link's younger sister."

___

Rubber works as long we're not using any metal. One zap and he can either magnify nearly any metallic surface, or increase the strength of existing magnets...

-Not far in the distance, they can see lights on various buildings and even some traffic signs suddenly going out-
___

-Ahim and Marvelous alike either try to act like she didn't know what she meant or ague against it?-
___

I-I don't blame him for it... -Sigh-
-They will have to wait and see the results...-
---
Hayate: "Oooh, in what way?"
---
Rin: "And he's already causing mayhem at that!"
---
Marvelous: "...Well, I don't know what you mean!"
Luka: "You do" :p
---
Lillie: "It's not like I do either..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Aight. Lay it on me. :p
___

-Yet her adoptive family was so kind to her, and she was just as kind to them...No wonder she was conflicted about picking a side-
___

(Just like I said yesterday, I'm still fully confident it will. It's mostly just a matter a time.)
Mipha: "Lightscale Trident." -tries to angle the trident to reflect some light right on Undyne's eye-
---
-yeah...-
---
Weiss: "You're right. And perhaps having the time to plan things is better, in a way."

-Yeah, Atalanta has quite the mom-
---
-In a date with Sakura-
---
-Who will do more than just watch horror flicks-
---
Maribel: "Oooh, so it's with external help"
---
Irisviel: "Then how would you do it?"
-they'll make sure to tell her :V-
---
Pandora: "Medusa's on a date?"
---
-what will the girls do?-
---
Byleth: "Precisely."
---
Camilla: "...I don't know..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They will have to wait and see the results...-
---
Hayate: "Oooh, in what way?"
---
Rin: "And he's already causing mayhem at that!"
---
Marvelous: "...Well, I don't know what you mean!"
Luka: "You do" :p
---
Lillie: "It's not like I do either..."
(Do you think ti's going to work?) -Asking Ata-
___

Tetra: "She's probably the kindest and most genuinely friendly kid I've ever met. But she's also made her fair share of jokes at her brother and my some of crew members' expenses.." :p
___

Alright, we gotta roll out! Whatever we do, Sakura, you won't want to directly attack him with lightning, and Rin, you'll want to use something other than Ishtar's armor for this battle. Anything that doesn't have metal.
___

-And Ahim does as well?-
___

D-Does he have any suspicions that the U-Ultra Beast may have been...c-controlling her from the start?

Mipha: "Lightscale Trident." -tries to angle the trident to reflect some light right on Undyne's eye-
---
-yeah...-
---
Weiss: "You're right. And perhaps having the time to plan things is better, in a way."
-Undyne wasn't anticipating that tactic so it, so it works!-

Agh! -Covering her eye, but still has an array of spear constructs at the ready-

___

-That aside, though, none of it's on Kamui's mind-
___

(Taking a trip or going on a mission without a plan is never a good idea.)

---
---
---
---

-Oh yes...-
---
Shuten: "Oh hey, what if we get to try some new toys~?" -actually jumped in the cockpit-

---
Susie: "Looks like that witch's machine is done..." -Smirks, then tries to swing her axe at the Odin duplciate-

Why were you getting so angry before, then?

-Jenny just takes a defensive stance as Springtron approaches-

___

Star: "Spider...with a..." -Doesn't have the energy or concentration to say the full spell without straining her headache further-

-While the others aren't familiar with Star's spells, Lily immediately knew what spell Star was trying to cast the instant she mentioned "spider"-

-What will they do!-
___

(I don't see why not!)

(I still disapprove of that woman's general attitude...) -Referring to Shuten-
___

androids here are designed to be as human as possible.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

-Oh yes...-
---

---
Susie: "Looks like that witch's machine is done..." -Smirks, then tries to swing her axe at the Odin duplciate-

___

Star: "Spider...with a..." -Doesn't have the energy or concentration to say the full spell without straining her headache further-

-While the others aren't familiar with Star's spells, Lily immediately knew what spell Star was trying to cast the instant she mentioned "spider"-

-What will they do!-
___

(I don't see why not!)

___

Daisuke: "Nice work! Now let's pummel all these people!"

-SPRINGTRON GOES FOR A PUNCH-

Coyle: 😡
---
Byleth: "..." -grabs the dagger hanging on her hip and tries to stab Mesagog's head with it!-
---
Ingrid: "Still very helpful." -casually blast a mook trying to enter without even looking-
---
-incredible technology-

-Undyne wasn't anticipating that tactic so it, so it works!-

Agh! -Covering her eye, but still has an array of spear constructs at the ready-

___

-That aside, though, none of it's on Kamui's mind-
___

(Taking a trip or going on a mission without a plan is never a good idea.)
-Mipha tries to approach to deal a devastating blow-
---
-all she's thinking about is the water-
---
Weiss: "Indeed, which is why I want to do some planning on it when I have free time."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Mipha tries to approach to deal a devastating blow-
---
-all she's thinking about is the water-
---
Weiss: "Indeed, which is why I want to do some planning on it when I have free time."
-While Undyne's vision is temporarily hindered, she still tries to throw some spears and golden spears around radomly to try and slow Mipha down-

___

-And relaxing!-

___

(Hmm...Well, you might have some today as long as Chaldea doesn't need to call any important missions yet.)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-While Undyne's vision is temporarily hindered, she still tries to throw some spears and golden spears around radomly to try and slow Mipha down-

___

-And relaxing!-

___

(Hmm...Well, you might have some today as long as Chaldea doesn't need to call any important missions yet.)
-Mipha tries to dodge around them-
---
-the soothing waters...-
---
Weiss: "Good thinking." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they'll make sure to tell her :V-
---
Pandora: "Medusa's on a date?"
---
-what will the girls do?-
---
Byleth: "Precisely."
---
Camilla: "...I don't know..."
-Once they see her soon- :V
---
Cleopatra: "She and sakura must be sharing some frappe now"
---
-After the movie is over be like "ah, what a classic~"-
---
Maribel: "Can I ask what would be that?"
Scáthach: "The magic from other people"
---
Irisviel: "My, my. So not going to adopts him. hm?" :p
(Do you think ti's going to work?) -Asking Ata-
___

Tetra: "She's probably the kindest and most genuinely friendly kid I've ever met. But she's also made her fair share of jokes at her brother and my some of crew members' expenses.." :p
___

Alright, we gotta roll out! Whatever we do, Sakura, you won't want to directly attack him with lightning, and Rin, you'll want to use something other than Ishtar's armor for this battle. Anything that doesn't have metal.
___

-And Ahim does as well?-
___

D-Does he have any suspicions that the U-Ultra Beast may have been...c-controlling her from the start?
Atalanta: "They don't lose anything by trying..."
---
Hayate: "Sounds like we would get along nicely" :p
---
Rin: -Sigh- "Guess I'll have to wear what I do now..."
---
Ahim: "We... Just conversed..."
Luka: "Just that~?" :p
---
Lillie: "Even then, he feels resentful against her"

___

-What will they do!-
___

(I don't see why not!)

___

---
Byleth: "..." -grabs the dagger hanging on her hip and tries to stab Mesagog's head with it!-
---
Ingrid: "Still very helpful." -casually blast a mook trying to enter without even looking-
---
-incredible technology-
-It's then that Odin taps its staff against the ground... And Byleth felt a different sort of time disturbance happening, as the sounds of bells were heard in the room-
---
-Mesogog was hit by Medea Lily's spell, and the dagger was about to hit before he shot a laser at her hand-

Lily: "Star..." -knowing that, she immediately did her best to heal her Master through it all!-
-She knows that spell will be enough to defeat him!-
---
Jack: "She's dangerous..." -Shuten is blasting at other mech suits-

Yukari: "She was a threat to the Moon Cell for a reason"
-A revived Blaze slammed through-
Blaze: "This time you will g-!" -killed by a train again-
---
Tiki: "That's neat, though I don't fully grasp how it works. I did know some people like that before" -KOS-MOS and Fiora because Project X Zone 2-
Yuri: "Um... How old are you?"
Tiki: "3000 and counting"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Once they see her soon- :V
---
Cleopatra: "She and sakura must be sharing some frappe now"
---
-After the movie is over be like "ah, what a classic~"-
---
Maribel: "Can I ask what would be that?"
Scáthach: "The magic from other people"
---
Irisviel: "My, my. So not going to adopts him. hm?" :p
-YAAAAAY-
---
Pandora: "Oh, that sounds nice~ Should we order some of those guys to get us one?"
---
-and then they be doing sleepover stuff?-
---
Byleth: "And that's all we will share." :p
---
Camilla: "..." -hadn't even thought of that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "They don't lose anything by trying..."
---
Hayate: "Sounds like we would get along nicely" :p
---
Rin: -Sigh- "Guess I'll have to wear what I do now..."
---
Ahim: "We... Just conversed..."
Luka: "Just that~?" :p
---
Lillie: "Even then, he feels resentful against her"
(You're right. I really hope our suggestion helps them...)
___

Tetra: "You probably would." :p (...We probably shouldn't introduce them to each other for that very reason...)

-Aryll is also well aware of Link and Tetra's feelings for each other, so she's teased them about that more than once- :V
___

Ugh, why can't I just have some friends visiting without some stupid villains attacking the town?!
___

-That part's actually true, though, Luka- :V
___

I-I still can't blame him in the slightest...What are your thoughts on the matter, though?

-Undyne isn't even aiming right so she is-
---
Kamui: I wonder how Jeanne is doing?
---
Weiss: "How cute~ Of course we shall."
-She angrily swings her metal spear around as well, trying to defend herself from another ambush-

Just because I can't see you doesn't mean I'm about to leave myself open to attack!

___

-She should check up on her before calling it a night later...-
___

(Okay, thank you!)

-Thus they go get some breakfast!-

---
---
---
-incredible technology-
-It's then that Odin taps its staff against the ground... And Byleth felt a different sort of time disturbance happening, as the sounds of bells were heard in the room-
---
-Mesogog was hit by Medea Lily's spell, and the dagger was about to hit before he shot a laser at her hand-

Lily: "Star..." -knowing that, she immediately did her best to heal her Master through it all!-
---

---
Tiki: "That's neat, though I don't fully grasp how it works. I did know some people like that before" -KOS-MOS and Fiora because Project X Zone 2-
-The others, including Susie, Ralsei and especially Queen Moon, didn't let up on their attacks for as long as they possibly could, fearing the time effect this time would either last longer or outright reverse time-

-Jenny dodges it with ease before kicking Springtron in the face-

-But are Jenny's words and reasoning actually starting to get to her...?-

___

-Star is withstanding the headache a little better as a result...But is it enough for her to be able to cast the spell?-

-What scheme are Koyanskaya and Rita up to...?-
___

(That is a severe understatement...)

-Blaze got pwned- :p
___

-Yuri and Natsuki can't believe it?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---
-The others, including Susie, Ralsei and especially Queen Moon, didn't let up on their attacks for as long as they possibly could, fearing the time effect this time would either last longer or outright reverse time-

___

-Star is withstanding the headache a little better as a result...But is it enough for her to be able to cast the spell?-

___

___

Rook: I've got a bad feeling about this...

-they are and it's annoying her!-
---
Byleth: "...I feel things getting even worse. We're wasting too much time."
---
-is BB making good progress?-
---
-or fathom it?-

-She angrily swings her metal spear around as well, trying to defend herself from another ambush-

Just because I can't see you doesn't mean I'm about to leave myself open to attack!

___

-She should check up on her before calling it a night later...-
___

(Okay, thank you!)

-Thus they go get some breakfast!-
Mipha: "But it does mean you can't see what's coming." -ready to go for a surprise dash strike-
---
-she will!-
---
-breakfast time is good time-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "But it does mean you can't see what's coming." -ready to go for a surprise dash strike-
---
-she will!-
---
-breakfast time is good time-
-Undyne alternating between spear swings and guarding stances while gradually regaining her vision-
___

-Kamui's thoughts?-
___

-And watch some TV while eating it because why not?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-YAAAAAY-
---
Pandora: "Oh, that sounds nice~ Should we order some of those guys to get us one?"
---
-and then they be doing sleepover stuff?-
---
Byleth: "And that's all we will share." :p
---
Camilla: "..." -hadn't even thought of that-
-AND THEY RETUUUUURNED-
---
Cleopatra: "I was having the same thought, what a coincidence~"
---
-Sure! Like painting their nails, or talking about crushes, or pillow fights- :V
---
Maribel: "Really?"
Scáthach: "Not everuthing must have a deep answer" -smug-
---
-But what are her thoughts now then?-
(You're right. I really hope our suggestion helps them...)
___

Tetra: "You probably would." :p (...We probably shouldn't introduce them to each other for that very reason...)

-Aryll is also well aware of Link and Tetra's feelings for each other, so she's teased them about that more than once- :V
___

Ugh, why can't I just have some friends visiting without some stupid villains attacking the town?!
___

-That part's actually true, though, Luka- :V
___

I-I still can't blame him in the slightest...What are your thoughts on the matter, though?
Atalanta: "I really hope it does. They're downright exploited..."
---
Hayate: "Maybe I'll ask the hero to present her to me later then~"
---
Rin: "That's something too familiar, honestly..."
---
Ahim/Marvelous: "YES!"
Luka: "Is that really soooooo~?" :V
---
Lillie: "I can't help but be curious regardless of what happened before..."

___

___

___

---
---
---
-or fathom it?-
-And what happens is... That in the time before Moon could destroy the machine, suddenly Odin appeared before her and punched her in the guts with great force, effectively having rewinded time back to when it happened-
-The signature ability of Kamen Rider Odin, going back in time to ensure victory-
---
-Yes it is, so go Star!-

-To try the other stuff the Gears can summon, right at those outside the base-
---
Semiramis: "At least she's on our side for now..."

-Venjix kept spamming at her nd Monika with messages that are smiley in gifs and even chuckling emojis-
BB: "You... Stupid... LIZARD!"
---
Yuri: "T-Three thousand years old?!"
Tiki: "Yes"
Natsuki: "That's so long!"
Tiki: "I'm aware of that"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "I really hope it does. They're downright exploited..."
---
Hayate: "Maybe I'll ask the hero to present her to me later then~"
---
Rin: "That's something too familiar, honestly..."
---
Ahim/Marvelous: "YES!"
Luka: "Is that really soooooo~?" :V
---
Lillie: "I can't help but be curious regardless of what happened before..."
(They seriously need this...)
___

Tetta: "That might be difficult. She's still at their home island right now."
___

Doesn't make it any less frustrating. Actually, that probably makes it even worse... :urg:
___

-For once, yes- :p
___

...W-We may need to help her regain her memories first, but after that...we can arrange a visit if you'd like.

-Mipha goes for a projectile strike!-
---
Kamui: After this, I should call Jeanne.
--
-of course- :)
-Undyne is able to hear the direction it's fired from...but still isn't able to time a counterattack in time to deflect it-
___

-Probably with a cellphone rather than the Magic Mirror-
___

-While Weiss is likely even still in her nightgown since it's still the early morning hours-

---
---
---
-or fathom it?-
-And what happens is... That in the time before Moon could destroy the machine, suddenly Odin appeared before her and punched her in the guts with great force, effectively having rewinded time back to when it happened-
-The signature ability of Kamen Rider Odin, going back in time to ensure victory-
---
-Yes it is, so go Star!-

-To try the other stuff the Gears can summon, right at those outside the base-
---
Semiramis: "At least she's on our side for now..."

-Venjix kept spamming at her nd Monika with messages that are smiley in gifs and even chuckling emojis-
BB: "You... Stupid... LIZARD!"
---
Yuri: "T-Three thousand years old?!"
Tiki: "Yes"
Natsuki: "That's so long!"
Tiki: "I'm aware of that"
-Would the other ls still have their memories from before time was rewound?-

-Coyle's thoughts?-
___

Star: "Spider with a Top Hat Blast!"

-With that, Star casts a spell that summons a tiny purple spider Familiar wearing a top hat-

-Who or what will they clone from it?-
___

(Wait, what do you mean for now?!)

-Ins't Venjix a snake, though?- :V
___

heh, is that harder to believe than the fact that's she's a dragon?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(They seriously need this...)
___

Tetta: "That might be difficult. She's still at their home island right now."
___

Doesn't make it any less frustrating. Actually, that probably makes it even worse... :urg:
___

-For once, yes- :p
___

...W-We may need to help her regain her memories first, but after that...we can arrange a visit if you'd like.
Atalanta: "For now this is all I cand do..."
---
Hayate: "Well, we can travel through worlds here"
---
Rin: "....." -sigh- "You're right on that. I hate it"
---
Luka: Awwww, they're more red than their outfits~
---
Lillie: "...I would go"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "For now this is all I cand do..."
---
Hayate: "Well, we can travel through worlds here"
---
Rin: "....." -sigh- "You're right on that. I hate it"
---
Luka: Awwww, they're more red than their outfits~
---
Lillie: "...I would go"
(Likewise...) -Sighs-
___

Tetra: "I'm not sure most of the islanders there could grasp interdimensional travel..."
___

-Sighz in exasperation- I seriously wish this wasn't the norm...
___

-Gai probably feels bad for bringing it up...But Don and Joe are just ignoring it to eat dinner?- :V
___

I-I'll let Dr. Gaster and your mother's therapist know...

Top Bottom