• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Or if her father hadn't picked me up as the sole survivor of a merc group that happened to be in the way of theirs..."
---
-but are certain they'll find out because is video game-
Specter: "...Your two groups fought each other?"
___

-They totally will, and by the last section of this level, every Grimm that's appeared in the game so far barring the stronger type of Ursa is after them-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Seeng a possible opportunity, Undyne tried to follow up by throwing a barrage of spears at him!-
___

Brad: "You're Rin's sis?"

Eeyup, that's her. :p
___

Garnet: "Navy joining the Crystal Gems and staying on Earth, and Navy staying loyal to Homeworld and leaving."
___

-Sometimes it's nice to just take in the beauty of the stars, planets and constellations in the sky...-
-This time, any rune he had planned would come up too late as he ince agains had to put focus on dodging!-
---
Sakura: "It's a pleasure" -bows down, she prutti-
---
Joe: "Hm, both make sense" -leaning with the latter tho-
---
-Indeed, Aya smiles while staring at them-
Camilla: How adorable~
---
Shez: "Wait, clothes made of magic? That's a thing?"
---
-AWWWWWW-
---
Sothis: -watching, smiling-
-She's already smiling-
---
Sakura: "It's a thing we Servants have, you could say our clothes are like part of our bodies"

Tiki: "That's so convenient... Maybe I should learn to do something like it"
---
Monika: What a cute child...
---
-Someone puts whip cream on her hand-
Dedede: "The region of Popstar that Kirby, Meta Knight and my Waddle Dees and Doos hail from! Never heard of the planet before?"

-The Chikorita nods, then smiles cheerfully thanks to Iri's comforting petting-
___

Your Metaphorical Loss

-Finishes her current glass of battery acid, before epically tossing it on the ground, causing it to explode-

Don't Worry That Glass Was Coded To Explode On Purpose
___

-With that ,he only sees it fit to leave them be and have their fun, knowing Kama's on their side for real-
___

SHOULD WE INVESTIGATE FURTHER JUST TO BE SAFE...?

-They can even see the guy who refers to himself as "the Moonjumper" still situated on the building's front balcony, greeting guests and making comments about how terrifying the haunted house is-

(Now, how about you? Are you alright?)

Steven: "Think you can spare some time to help Breakdown out again, da Vinci?"
___

Peridot: "If you insist...Alright, please proceed with the epilogue, Mash."
Shez: "Well, thanks, you adorable little one." :)
---
-Byleth not caught by anyone?-
---
-good for everyone-
---
Shez: "Isn't that why we're here?"
---
-THEY DOOOOOOOO-
Bumblebee: "No? Sorry"

Irisviel: "Awww~ She's thankful~"
---
-So far, it seems she's been doing fine-

Red Sentry: "Uh, if you say so?"
---
-Indeed they are... So I suppose things are done here?-
---
Sakura: "Yes we are"

Atalanta: "I wasn't harmed"

da Vinci: "Leave it to me then~!"
---
-Then Sayori says "You helped me a lot too! It's so much fun to have you around. And you helped me become a better person. Having a problem doesn't makes you needy or inconvenient. It means that there's something that needs to be better for you. And you always deserve that", Yuri agrees and says "Seeing us have some of the same struggles... Made me a better person as well. I wouldn't want to change anything about our time here. I don't think any of us would"-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
TotK's still looking great.

-This time, any rune he had planned would come up too late as he ince agains had to put focus on dodging!-
---
Sakura: "It's a pleasure" -bows down, she prutti-
---
Joe: "Hm, both make sense" -leaning with the latter tho-
---
-Indeed, Aya smiles while staring at them-
-And there's a lot of spears heading his way from almost every direction!-
___

Brad: "Nice to meet you as well! Name's Brad, and that little guy over there is my little brother Tuck." :p
___

Garnet: "I'm on my way to see the results."

-Although, considering the fact that Garnet has Future Vision...Does that mean there really is a possible timeline where Navy changed for the better and switched sides?-
___

-Anyone else who hadn't gone to sleep yet was also able to see the sky-

Shez: "Well, thanks, you adorable little one." :)
---
-Byleth not caught by anyone?-
---
-good for everyone-
---
Shez: "Isn't that why we're here?"
---
-THEY DOOOOOOOO-

---

---
-Indeed they are... Si I suppose things are done here?-
---

---
-Then Sayori says "You helped me a lot too! It's so much fun to have you around. And you helped me become a better person. Having a problem doesn't makes you needy or inconvenient. It means that there's something that needs to be better for you. And you always deserve that", Yuri agrees and says "Seeing us have some of the same struggles... Made me a better person as well. I wouldn't want to change anything about our time here. I don't think any of us would"-
Dedede: "Well, I myself ain't never heard of Cybertronians before Chaldea mentioned 'em, so no need for apologies." :p

(You're welcome~! I have a keen eye for fashion and colors if I do say so myself!) -A bit proud, but genuinely friendly-
___

-No signs that any Sentries, Cells, Darkners or any leading members of the empire were able to spot her...-

Anyways I Think I Will Go Get A Refill

No I Have Not Had Too Much To Drink I'm A Computer LMAO Battery Acid Literally Helps Keep Me Alive

___

-I know I've got nothing else to add to this, but I do have a few other new ideas-
___

Then it looks like we're headed back inside that manor...

-sighs- just when we thought the chaos was over...

(I'm not surprised, but very glad.) :)

Steven: "Thank you..." -Relieved-

___

Steven: "Awwwwwwwwwwwwww~!"

Peridot: "This is so incredibly moving!" -Sniffles, grabbing a tissue-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...Your two groups fought each other?"
___

-They totally will, and by the last section of this level, every Grimm that's appeared in the game so far barring the stronger type of Ursa is after them-
Shez: "Hired by different nobles to fight each other because they were arguing over...whatever nonsensical dispute there was."
---
Weiss: "We're swarmed!"

-She's already smiling-
---
Sakura: "It's a thing we Servants have, you could say our clothes are like part of our bodies"

Tiki: "That's so convenient... Maybe I should learn to do something like it"
---
Monika: Whata cute child...
---
-Someone puts whip cream on her hand-
Camilla: "Awwww~"
---
Shez: "I'm fine with the ol' fashioned way... but yeah, that's actually pretty cool."
---
-INDEEDDDD-
---
Sothis: "Oh, I have heard of this."

---

---
-Indeed they are... Si I suppose things are done here?-
---

---
Dedede: "Well, I myself ain't never heard of Cybertronians before Chaldea mentioned 'em, so no need for apologies." :p

(You're welcome~! I have a keen eye for fashion and colors if I do say so myself!) -A bit proud, but genuinely friendly-
___

-No signs that any Sentries, Cells, Darkners or any leading members of the empire were able to spot her...-

No I Have Not Had Too Much To Drink I'm A Computer LMAO Battery Acid Literally Helps Keep Me Alive

___

-I know I've got nothing else to add to this, but I do have a few other new ideas-
___

___

Shez: "Me? Fashonable? I just threw this outfit together with whatever I could afford at the time. It's nothing."
---
-so she's walking calmly, no weapon in hand, but still keeping an eye on her surroundings-
---
-I have nothing so sure-
---
Kamui: "I don't know if I want to go back..."

Azura: "It will be fine, Kamui."

Kamui: "...Maybe I could stay outside and make sure you all come out safely?"

Shez: "It's probably just because she's too scared to go in... but that's actually not a bad idea either."

Byleth: "To have her as a messenger, with your own ability that could allow you to quickly come back in a flash... Yes, I suppose that is a good plan."
---
Best club~!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Hired by different nobles to fight each other because they were arguing over...whatever nonsensical dispute there was."
---
Weiss: "We're swarmed!"
Specter: "Yet he still chose to show at least you mercy, and even take you in..."
___

-Their best bet would be to herd the Grimm into one spot and use their area effect Ultimates which I admittedly forgot were a thing until now-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "Yet he still chose to show at least you mercy, and even take you in..."
___

-Their best bet would be to herd the Grimm into one spot and use their area effect Ultimates which I admittedly forgot were a thing until now-
Shez: "Pure skill. Anyone who manages to give his kid pause is worthy of attention." :p
---
Ruby: "WE HAVE SUPERS?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Pure skill. Anyone who manages to give his kid pause is worthy of attention." :p
---
Ruby: "WE HAVE SUPERS?!"
Specter: "...He recognized your strength..."
___

-Yes, stronger attacks, usually based on their Semblances or Dust, that deal extremely high damage to most Grimm and hits any enemies near them-

-The Ultimates charge up over time from dealing damage to Grimm from other attacks-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...He recognized your strength..."
___

-Yes, stronger attacks, usually based on their Semblances or Dust, that deal extremely high damage to most Grimm and hits any enemies near them-

-The Ultimates charge up over time from dealing damage to Grimm from other attacks-
Shez: "He sure did. I'm glad he did too."
---
Ruby: "LET'S DO THIS, TEAM!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
TotK's still looking great.

-And there's a lot of spears heading his way from almost every direction!-
___

Brad: "Nice to meet you as well! Name's Brad, and that little guy over there is my little brother Tuck." :p
___

Garnet: "I'm on my way to see the results."

-Although, considering the fact that Garnet has Future Vision...Does that mean there really is a possible timeline where Navy changed for the better and switched sides?-
___

-Anyone else who hadn't gone to sleep yet was also able to see the sky-
It do

Cú: Getting a little more on the nose. -some did manage to land though-
---
Sakura: "He's really cute" :)
---
Joe: "So your future vision, there's no full certainty of it?"
---
-da Vinci and Nitocris amongst them-
Camilla: "Awwww~"
---
Shez: "I'm fine with the ol' fashioned way... but yeah, that's actually pretty cool."
---
-INDEEDDDD-
---
Sothis: "Oh, I have heard of this."
Fate: "Hm? What was that?"
---
Sakura: "Not like I disagree, most of us can only manifest one sole outfit"

-Notably Rin is putting on normal clothes-
---
-Mama watching btw?-
---
Euryale: "You can guess what's next then~" :p

___

___

___

___

Shez: "Me? Fashonable? I just threw this outfit together with whatever I could afford at the time. It's nothing."
---
-so she's walking calmly, no weapon in hand, but still keeping an eye on her surroundings-
---
-I have nothing so sure-
---

Shez: "It's probably just because she's too scared to go in... but that's actually not a bad idea either."

Byleth: "To have her as a messenger, with your own ability that could allow you to quickly come back in a flash... Yes, I suppose that is a good plan."
---
Best club~!
Bumblebee: "Okay! How's that world, then?"

Irisviel: "Still manage to look pretty in it, though!"
---
Sitonai: "Yeah, just that..."

Red Sentry: "Alright...?"

-One thing for sure is that after seeing how that Koyanskaya just sees everyone as resources, she needs to be stopped-
---
-I don't have any either-
---
Shirou: "I will stay with her then" -worried for wife-

Atalanta: "I'll be sure your recovery is fine..."

da Vinci: "Just give me a sec~!!" -and so Breakdown is tended by her... After changing to a nurse's outfit like BB's-
Jeanne: "Is that a necessity?"
da Vinci: "What? My perfect looks like to be complimented~" :p
---
-Natsuki says "I'm sorry I got all dramatic again. That's all I wanted to say, so Monika can go now"-

Monika: ❗

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "Hm? What was that?"
---
Sakura: "Not like I disagree, most of us can only manifest one sole outfit"

-Notably Rin is putting on normal clothes-
---
-Mama watching btw?-
---
Euryale: "You can guess what's next then~" :p
Camilla: "You are so adorable." :)
---
Shez: "Sounds inconvenient, yeah..."
---
-ABSOLUTELY-
---
Sothis: "Indeed." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It do

Cú: Getting a little more on the nose. -some did manage to land though-
---
Sakura: "He's really cute" :)
---
Joe: "So your future vision, there's no full certainty of it?"
---
-da Vinci and Nitocris amongst them-
The weapon fusing mechanic is both creative and kinda random at the same time. I'm curious as to how many possibilities it's going to open."

-Undyne also leaps at him with a spear swing during the barrage!-
___

Brad: "Most people tend to say that about him." :p
___

Garnet: "Quite rarely. How my Future Vision works is that I look into the future based on what knowledge I currently have, and can forsee multiple different possible outcomes based on that information."
___

-What are their current thoughts?-

Shez: "He sure did. I'm glad he did too."
---
Ruby: "LET'S DO THIS, TEAM!"
Specter: "It seems that despite your prior conflict, you still managed to find a family with them."
___

-The music gets more tense as they have 3 minutes left to get rid of the bomb cart before it detonates, and many Grimm remain!-

---
---
-I have nothing so sure-
---

---
Best club~!

---

-One thing for sure is that after seeing how that Koyanskaya just sees everyone as resources, she needs to be stopped-
---
---

da Vinci: "Just give me a sec~!!" -and so Breakdown is tended by her... After changing to a nurse's outfit like BB's-
---
-Natsuki says "I'm sorry I got all dramatic again. That's all I wanted to say, so Monika can go now"-

Dedede: "Care to pay it a visit?" :p

(What Iri said!)
___

-Having just acted like her usual self, Queen proceeds to walk away-

Does Anyone Else Want Any Snacks From The Dark World?
___

-With him having been contacted recently, I was thinking about having Toon Link help Chaldea out again, this time along with some additional characters from the WW timeline-
___

Alright, that sounds like a plan!

FEAR NOT, KAMUI. IF THERE TRULY IS ANY NEFARIOUS ACTIVITY OR EVIL DIMENSION HERE, WE WILL SAVE THOSE IN DANGER AND DEFEAT THE VILLAIN RESPONSIBLE!

(Hmm...Do you think the others may need assistance first?) -Looking at the group going to the haunted house-

Steven: "...Shouldn't you be using a mechanic outfit for this instead?" :confused:

___

Peridot: "It's the in-game version of Monika's turn..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---

---

(What Iri said!)
___

___

-With him having been contacted recently, I was thinking about having Toon Link help Chaldea out again, this time along with some additional characters from the WW timeline-
___

FEAR NOT, KAMUI. IF THERE TRULY IS ANY NEFARIOUS ACTIVITY OR EVIL DIMENSION HERE, WE WILL SAVE THOSE IN DANGER AND DEFEAT THE VILLAIN RESPONSIBLE!

(Hmm...Do you think the others may need assistance first?) -Looking at the group going to the haunted house-

Steven: "...Shouldn't you be using a mechanic outfit for this instead?" :confused:

___

Shez: -blushes a bit- "I... um... thanks, I guess?" :lol:
---
-does Byleth not have anyone getting in her way?-
---
-NICE-
---
Azura: "...I will still go."

Kamui: "Azura!"

Azura: "We'll be fine, Kamui." :)
---
-what will she say?!-

Specter: "It seems that despite your prior conflict, you still managed to find a family with them."
___

-The music gets more tense as they have 3 minutes left to get rid of the bomb cart before it detonates, and many Grimm remain!-
Shez: "Yeah, and I wouldn't trade anything for it."
---
Yang: "WE GOTTA HURRY!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "No wondered you wanted to pay your sister a visit, then. You two still share a close bond..."

___

-There's Dust in a nearby mining machine, but several Beowolves, Boarbatusks and an Ursa Minor targeting them!-
Shez: "All the merc jobs in the world can't compare to a close bond."
---
Weiss: "I'll get the Dust, you handle the Grimm."

-the sisters nod-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "You are so adorable." :)
---
Shez: "Sounds inconvenient, yeah..."
---
-ABSOLUTELY-
---
Sothis: "Indeed." :p
Fate: "Eh?" -blush- ""Uh... T-Thank you..." -and more acceptful than Ana!-
---
-She wonders why Rin doesn't do as Sakura and Camilla now tho?-
---
-What she thinks?-
---
-And what's expected to happen, happens, Gorgon shocked yelling "who dared?!"-
The weapon fusing mechanic is both creative and kinda random at the same time. I'm curious as to how many possibilities it's going to open."

-Undyne also leaps at him with a spear swing during the barrage!-
___

Brad: "Most people tend to say that about him." :p
___

Garnet: "Quite rarely. How my Future Vision works is that I look into the future based on what knowledge I currently have, and can forsee multiple different possible outcomes based on that information."
___

-What are their current thoughts?-
Phasing through ceilings looks fun.

-HE WOULD TRY TO BLOCK-
---
Sakura: "Then they would be right" :) -already patted-
---
Joe: "So regardless, any of those paths become a reality?"
---
Nitocris: I don't take the chance to look at the sky often...

(What Iri said!)
___

___

___

___

---
---
-NICE-
---

---
-what will she say?!-
Bumblebee: "Maybe some day" :p

Irisviel: "Where are you from~?"
---
Sitonai: "...Is it still oil?"

-It seems in the end, she didn't...-
---
Sure thing!
---
Shirou: "I'm sure she knows what she's doing"

Atalanta: "...Mayhaps they do"

da Vinci: "It'd be the same for them" :p
---
-Monika said "There's no need to apologize. It was something I wanted to talk about, anyway, because it made a big difference for me. I was always such a strict perfectionist who never took enough time to believe in the best of other people. But everyone kept proving me wrong. I made the mistake multiple times thinking that my way was the best for everyone"-

Monika: ...I learned nothing like that!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "Eh?" -blush- ""Uh... T-Thank you..." -and more acceptful than Ana!-
---
-She wonders why Rin doesn't do as Sakura and Camilla now tho?-
---
-What she thinks?-
---
-And what's expected to happen, happens, Gorgon shocked yelling "who dared?!"-
Camilla: "Awww~"
---
Shez: "Why is Rin not doing that though?"
---
Palu: How precious~
---
Sothis: :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Phasing through ceilings looks fun.

-HE WOULD TRY TO BLOCK-
---
Sakura: "Then they would be right" :) -already patted-
---
Joe: "So regardless, any of those paths become a reality?"
---
Nitocris: I don't take the chance to look at the sky often...
And a lot more convenient for travel.

-DOES HE SUCCEED?!-
___

Tuck: "Dang it, I'm not that cute!" :glare: -Pouts with his arms crossed-

You just proved their point, Tuck. :p
___

Garnet: "One of them can, at least. So long as I know enough to foresee it."
___

-Not since her first life in Ancient Egypt?-

Shez: "All the merc jobs in the world can't compare to a close bond."
---
Weiss: "I'll get the Dust, you handle the Grimm."

-the sisters nod-
Specter: "I suppose can relate to that statement..." (If one were to replace "mercenary jobs" with treasure or artifacts...)
___

-Most of the Grimm will target Ruby and Yang's game counterparts if the real ones attack them first, so aside from one or two respawning Beowolves or Boarbatusks, Weiss is able to retrieve the Dust crystal without issue-

---
---
-NICE-
---

---
-what will she say?!-

---

---
Sure thing!
---

---
-Monika said "There's no need to apologize. It was something I wanted to talk about, anyway, because it made a big difference for me. I was always such a strict perfectionist who never took enough time to believe in the best of other people. But everyone kept proving me wrong. I made the mistake multiple times thinking that my way was the best for everyone"-

Dedede: "Well, any friend of Chaldea's a friend of ours! Especially Kirby, that puffball loves making new friends almost as much as he loves eatin'." :p

(And what brought you here?)
___

Nope I Mean Any Kind Of Food. Cyber City Is Home To Some Mean Spaghetti And Hamburgers Among A Vast Category Of Other Foods
___

-But how would they contact them...-

___

We all do. This ain't exactly Chaldea's first rodeo with bad guys and interdimensional stuff. :p

(I'm not sure what they're headed there for, but I can handle another battle or two before having my wound tended. I can still use most of my attacks even with a crushed tail...)

Steven: "Ooooooooookay...Will you still repair whatever damage Breakdown took, though?"
___

Peridot: "Now that's character development!" -Didn't make that connection-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
Sure thing!
---

---

Dedede: "Well, any friend of Chaldea's a friend of ours! Especially Kirby, that puffball loves making new friends almost as much as he loves eatin'." :p

___

Nope I Mean Any Kind Of Food. Cyber City Is Home To Some Mean Spaghetti And Hamburgers Among A Vast Category Of Other Foods
___

___

We all do. This ain't exactly Chaldea's first rodeo with bad guys and interdimensional stuff. :p

(I'm not sure what they're headed there for, but I can handle another battle or two before having my wound tended. I can still use most of my attacks even with a crushed tail...)

Steven: "Ooooooooookay...Will you still repair whatever damage Breakdown took, though?"
___

Shez: "I'm from Fodlan. If you've been there, you probably know my name." :p
---
-so she'd meet with Kiritsugu and Shez outside-
---
-how indeed...-
---
Shez: "So I'm with veterans? Cool." :p
---
You're doing great, Monika.

Specter: "I suppose can relate to that statement..." (If one were to replace "mercenary jobs" with treasure or artifacts...)
___

-Most of the Grimm will target Ruby and Yang's game counterparts if the real ones attack them first, so aside from one or two respawning Beowolves or Boarbatusks, Weiss is able to retrieve the Dust crystal without issue-
Shez: "Had someone close too, huh?"
---
Weiss: "I did it!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Well, you've still got people you trust and care for. Your life can't be all bad, right?"
---
-AND SO SHE DOES-
Specter: "...It's truly not..."
___

-With that, the Grimm stoo spawning and they reach the end of the level. where it's revealed that there's a giant crater at the end of the minecart track-

-The cart and the remote bomb attached to it thus fall into the abyss. It's so deep that the explosion is barely audible, and all they can see from it is the fires it causes illuminating the walls of the cave in orange light-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Awww~"
---
Shez: "Why is Rin not doing that though?"
---
Palu: How precious~
---
Sothis: :laugh:
-Fate blushes, but unlike Ana, she smiles a bit-
---
Rin: "...I really don't wanna talk of it"
Sakura: "She just gets a bikini out of this"
Rin: "Hey!"
---
Mary: I think I'm doing this well~!
Monika: "Hm, is there anything else?"
Mary: "Ah, well..."
---
Stheno: "Amusing, isn't she~?"
And a lot more convenient for travel.

-DOES HE SUCCEED?!-
___

Tuck: "Dang it, I'm not that cute!" :glare: -Pouts with his arms crossed-

You just proved their point, Tuck. :p
___

Garnet: "One of them can, at least. So long as I know enough to foresee it."
___

-Not since her first life in Ancient Egypt?-
-NOT THIS TIME-
---
Sakura: "Awwww~"
Rin: -Snickering-
---
Joe: "But you didn't interfere in this one..."
---
-Yeah, that's a good way to put it. That long-

___

___

___

___

---
---
-how indeed...-
---
---
Bumblebee: "Whoever this Kirby is, he also sounds like a nice guy!" :p

Irisviel: "I haven't, but it's nice to know of new places"
---
Sitonai: "Ah. I wouldn't mind then"

-Looks to be the case for Byleth... And then on the way she spots Grimlock once again from the distance-
---
-I believe he was given a communicator...-
---
Monika: "I think I'll stay too..."
Medusa: "Very well"

Atalanta: "I can call Mother to take care of you"

da Vinci: "It's the idea~"
---
-Monika continues that with "Or thinking I need to solve other people's problems. But I think being a leader means that you have to acknowledge that you're not perfect, and that the best thing you can do is to help guide people, rather than to do everything for them. We're all good people, we're equals. I think that's the most important thing I've gotten out of the club. Realizing what that really means"-

Monika: "...E-Equals...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-NOT THIS TIME-
---
Sakura: "Awwww~"
Rin: -Snickering-
---
Joe: "But you didn't interfere in this one..."
---
-Yeah, that's a good way to put it. That long-
-SPEAR COMBO ATTACK!-
___

Tuck: "Everyone always treating me like a little kid..."

Brad: "Don't be in so much of a rush to grow up, bro. Teenage years and high school life bring a lot of problems..." :ohwell:
___

Garnet: "There's nothing I personally could've done to truly sway her opinion."
___

-So for once, she's finally getting to take a good look at an evening sky...-

---
---
-how indeed...-
---
---

---

-Looks to be the case for Byleth... And then on the way she spots Grimlock once again from the distance-
---
---

---
-Monika continues that with "Or thinking I need to solve other people's problems. But I think being a leader means that you have to acknowledge that you're not perfect, and that the best thing you can do is to help guide people, rather than to do everything for them. We're all good people, we're equals. I think that's the most important thing I've gotten out of the club. Realizing what that really means"-

Kirby: "Poyo! That's me!" :b:

(Fodlan? I think that Byleth lady's talked about that place...)
___

Want Any Food Item In Specific?
___

-I thought he was, but I wasn't entirely certain, so with that confirmation, Chaldea would get an interdimensional call!-
___

(Then are we all ready?)

(Umm, w-well...) -Actually a bit afraid of an enemy for once-

(Really, it's not that ba-) -Grunted in pain a bit upon trying to move the back of his tail again-

Steven: "Okay, good, thank you!" :grin:
___

Peridot: "........" (Ohhhhhhh she didn't take that statement well...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-SPEAR COMBO ATTACK!-
___

Tuck: "Everyone always treating me like a little kid..."

Brad: "Don't be in so much of a rush to grow up, bro. Teenage years and high school life bring a lot of problems..." :ohwell:
___

Garnet: "There's nothing I personally could've done to truly sway her opinion."
___

-So for once, she's finally getting to take a good look at an evening sky...-
-Which couldn't be avoided!-
---
Sakura: "Being an adult isn't terribly exciting" :p
---
Joe: "I could've guessed so. In the end she chooses whatever she'd want"
---
-She hasn't done so in truly so long...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Which couldn't be avouded!-
---
Sakura: "Being an adult isn't terribly exciting" :p
---
Joe: "I could've guessed so. In the end she chooses whatever she'd want"
---
-She hasn't done so in truly so long...-
-Numerous stab and swing attacks, followed by a kick to finish the combo-
___

Tuck: "How's that? You guys literally have divine power!"
___

Garnet: "With that said, it is possible that Steven, Peridot and Lapis could have changed her opinion, or that Navy would accept and grow to love the Earth on her own. I'm currently on the way to find out." -Continues walking-
___

-The sights of it are admirable, especially all the constellations and the visible planets...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...It's truly not..."
___

-With that, the Grimm stoo spawning and they reach the end of the level. where it's revealed that there's a giant crater at the end of the minecart track-

-The cart and the remote bomb attached to it thus fall into the abyss. It's so deep that the explosion is barely audible, and all they can see from it is the fires it causes illuminating the walls of the cave in orange light-
Shez: "Cling on to the good stuff then." :p
---
Yang: "....Did we prevent an attack on Vale?"

-Fate blushes, but unlike Ana, she smiles a bit-
---
Rin: "...I really don't wanna talk of it"
Sakura: "She just gets a bikini out of this"
Rin: "Hey!"
---
Mary: I think I'm doing this well~!
Monika: "Hm, is there anything else?"
Mary: "Ah, well..."
---
Stheno: "Amusing, isn't she~?"
Camilla: "Aren't you adorable~?"
---
-Shez was laughing her ass off-
---
-is there?-
---
Sothis: "She truly can be." :p

---

---
---

---

___

___

-I thought he was, but I wasn't entirely certain, so with that confirmation, Chaldea would get an interdimensional call!-
___

(Then are we all ready?)

(Really, it's not that ba-) -Grunted in pain a bit upon trying to move the back of his tail again-

___

-didn't that Byleth lady say she was from there?-
---
Byleth: .....Stay calm...
---
-ANNOYING RINGING NOISES-
---
Azura: "Let's go, everyone."
---
-but they're so close to the end, right?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Cling on to the good stuff then." :p
---
Yang: "....Did we prevent an attack on Vale?"
Specter: "I've always valued the few who I do consider family. And I'll always so my best to protect them.

...That being said, I assume you're still not walking away until I answer whether or not I accept your challenge."
___

-It's possible it was either that or an extremely deadly trap, because tbhh I forget if the game fully explains why the remote bomb was placed on a cart in the abandoned Mountain Glenn mines to begin with-

-Oobleck also states that he's glad that everyone's alright and that nobody exploded, adding how that would have made for an awkward teacher-parent conference-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Digi won't be around much today.

Specter: "I've always valued the few who I do consider family. And I'll always so my best to protect them.

...That being said, I assume you're still not walking away until I answer whether or not I accept your challenge."
___

-It's possible it was either that or an extremely deadly trap, because tbhh I forget if the game fully explains why the remote bomb was placed on a cart in the abandoned Mountain Glenn mines to begin with-

-Oobleck also states that he's glad that everyone's alright and that nobody exploded, adding how that would have made for an awkward teacher-parent conference-
Shez: "Even a no would be fine. But you honestly look so cool that I gotta know how you fight." :p
---
Yang: "Really?" -_-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: Nice!
---
-they're not surprised, yet still feel it's not the right joke to make-
-Specter Knight starts walking to the ship's training room without another word-
___

-At the very least, Oobleck still expresses concern about who set the bomb up on that track to begin with, and where on Earth the mutated Grimm came from. He mentions that he some theories, and that none of them are good news...-

-The level is completed-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Specter Knight starts walking to the ship's training room without another word-
___

-At the very least, Oobleck still expresses concern about who set the bomb up on that track to begin with, and where on Earth the mutated Grimm came from. He mentions that he some theories, and that none of them are good news...-

-The level is completed-
-Shez followed-
---
-HECK YEAH, LEVEL OVER-

Weiss: "Should we take a break?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Numerous stab and swing attacks, followed by a kick to finish the combo-
___

Tuck: "How's that? You guys literally have divine power!"
___

Garnet: "With that said, it is possible that Steven, Peridot and Lapis could have changed her opinion, or that Navy would accept and grow to love the Earth on her own. I'm currently on the way to find out." -Continues walking-
___

-The sights of it are admirable, especially all the constellations and the visible planets...-
-Knocking him back somewhat far!-
---
Sakura: "Taxes"
---
Joe: "Very well. Good lukc with whichever's the result"
---
-The three can agree on how jaw-dropping they are...-
Camilla: "Aren't you adorable~?"
---
-Shez was laughing her ass off-
---
-is there?-
---
Sothis: "She truly can be." :p
Fate: "...I-I didn't knew you'd think that..."
---
Sakura: "Kinda small too"
Rin: "I don't like it!"
---
Mary: "Uh, well..." -thinking-
-Monika's giving her time-
---
Euryale: "There's some more though~"

___

___

___

(Then are we all ready?)

___

-didn't that Byleth lady say she was from there?-
---
Byleth: .....Stay calm...
---
-ANNOYING RINGING NOISES-
---
Azura: "Let's go, everyone."
---
-but they're so close to the end, right?-
Bumblebee: "...Huh, and I thought I'd be the cutest one here"

Irisviel: "Oh, right. That mercenary that Kiritsugu met"
---
Sitonai: "...Maybe a burger"

-...Byleth sees there's a second one like him with avian characteristics, that being Swoop-
---
Luvia: -Has it answered- "Who may be calling?"
---
-Medusa and Sakura nod and go!-

Atalanta: "As I said, I'll call Mother"

-da Vinci thus does repairs!-
---
-Indeed they are... Monika is trying hard and failing to not be swayed by emotions, to not be swayed by any feelings for these strands of code...-

-Then Monika asks "Sayori... What are you doing?" and she says "I just thought we should be writing some of these things down. Things about the club that are valuable to us"-

Top Bottom