• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Neither being able to land a strike so far'
___

It's not a sleepover without PJs. Unless you're a robot like me. :lol:
___

-The entrance at the back of the ship also is also opened, forcing Steven to grab onto to the hatch along with Lapis, Peridot and Pumpkin to hold on to keep from flying off of it-

-Gai might fare better if he's able to use a Key on time-
___

-The two monsters thus went to two guest rooms to catch some sleep for the night-
Alph: Phew, look at those spears clash!
---
Sakura: "I prefer nightgowns" :p
---
-He was screaming, but quickly pulled out a Key and used his Chenger!-

Gai: "G-GOKAI CHANGE!"

DOOOOOOOOOONNBROTHEEEEEEEEEERS!

1679853372671.png

-With this Ranger's spear, he managed to stab the floor and tried to hold on to it-
---
-As Aya stood awake to send messages-
-awwwww-
---
Shez: "Oh, I sure did. Even outside of jobs, I'd do some friendly spars. Keep everyone's skills up, y'know."

-and this hasn't changed-
---
-TO MONIKA-
---
Sothis: I did not think such monster would have a side so cute.
-And it finishes!-
---
Sakura: "I get it, many people here like to spar with one another"

-That's a good thing-
---
-Monika is currently working on software-
---
-Another video starts-
-This time Gorgon is using a laptop-
Considering how much of a bully he is? I wouldn't be surprised.
___

-And even if they can accomplish that, they might still need to find at least most of the Servants new Masters to contract with in order for them to survive Koya's death...-
___

-Was mostly silent during Specter Knight's argument, knowing many of both his and Palutena's points were valid, but he's still present. He'll ask if she, her family and Kama are doing alright before they leave-

(I understand Donovan's anger, but Kama's also trying to repent...That confrontation could have gone worse, I suppose...)

___

(Oh, totally! She defeated enemy troops left and right when we were in the Dark World! She even seriously damaged Queen's mech without needing a mech of her own!) :b:

Steven: "Please wait a minute then, Breakdown." :)
___

-Unfinished?-
Shez: "Bullies are always like that."
---
-or simply... break those contracts-
---
Palu: "We'll be alright, Gaster. And yes, I'll be delighted to join this tea party."
---
Weiss: "You'll be a very good ally if you come with us, Miss Eisner."

Byleth: "And I can vouch for Shez."
---
-what KoP asked-
Bumblebee: "No kidding about that..."
---
-Yeah, but how to do so...?-
---
-The kids all did a "yay~!" in total excietement-
---
-da Vinci thus makes a simple X with blue paint over the purple Decepticon insignia-
---
WOOPS

-Yuri says "Well, I always hated that I didn't know how to behave like a person who is easily liked by others... Like you two can. But the whole time, I should have been thinking about other people instead. Not myself"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And it finishes!-
---
Sakura: "I get it, many people here like to spar with one another"

-That's a good thing-
---
-Monika is currently working on software-
---
-Another video starts-
-This time Gorgon is using a laptop-
Camilla: "How was it?"
---
Shez: "I'd be down for a spar after this, actually."

-it very much is-
---
-what a nerd :V-
---
Sothis: "What is she up to this time?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alph: Phew, look at those spears clash!
---
Sakura: "I prefer nightgowns" :p
---
-He was screaming, but quickly pulled out a Key and used his Chenger!-

Gai: "G-GOKAI CHANGE!"

DOOOOOOOOOONNBROTHEEEEEEEEEERS!

View attachment 369880

-With this Ranger's spear, he managed to stab the floor and tried to hold on to it-
---
-As Aya stood awake to send messages-
-The fight may be a stalemate, but that doesn't make the displays of sheer combat prowess any less badass-
___

-Rin will probably wear one herself, considering that she already used her cat face pajamas yesterday-
___

Steven: "Navy! Hello!? Navy!? I think something went wrong with the ship!"

Navy: "The only thing wrong... is that you're still holding on." :laugh:
___

-To Harleen and Kiara?-

Shez: -realization- "Oh...."
---
-the latter will be bad though-
-At least he was able to save someone with his surrender...-
___

-Thankfully, it doesn't distract too much from the main combat-oriented gameplay-

-At the last area of the level, there's a huge Grimm horde battle, ending with an Ursa Major spawning as a mini-boss-

Shez: "Bullies are always like that."
---
-or simply... break those contracts-
---
Palu: "We'll be alright, Gaster. And yes, I'll be delighted to join this tea party."
---
Weiss: "You'll be a very good ally if you come with us, Miss Eisner."

Byleth: "And I can vouch for Shez."
---
-what KoP asked-
---
---
---
-da Vinci thus makes a simple X with blue paint over the purple Decepticon insignia-
---
WOOPS

-Yuri says "Well, I always hated that I didn't know how to behave like a person who is easily liked by others... Like you two can. But the whole time, I should have been thinking about other people instead. Not myself"-
Ugh, don't I know it... -Thinking of some of her fellow students back home from her high school-
___

-...Would Medea be capable of releasing them from their contracts? There aren't many known methods to reliably break a contract without a Master's input or demise, but Rule Breaker is a known exception-
___

Are you certain you're all alright?
___

(I can believe that since she just used some really cool powers during that battle with the Stunticons, too!)

Steven: "Ta-dah~! What do you think?"
___

Peridot: "...I can really relate to that sentiment..."

Steven: "Also, who's Pinkie Pie?" :confused:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
WOOPS

Ugh, don't I know it... -Thinking of some of her fellow students back home from her high school-
___

-...Would Medea be capable of releasing them from their contracts? There aren't many known methods to reliably break a contract without a Master's input or demise, but Rule Breaker is a known exception-
___

___

(I can believe that since she just used some really cool powers during that battle with the Stunticons, too!)

___

Shez: "Anyway... shall we let the tour continue?"
---
-that could be a good idea-
---
Palu: "I'm fine, Gaster. Thank you for the concern though."
---
-Shez and Byleth could make a good addition to this mission of busting that haunted house-
---
Just a good friend from another world. Don't worry about it.

-At least he was able to save someone with his surrender...-
___

-Thankfully, it doesn't distract too much from the main combat-oriented gameplay-

-At the last area of the level, there's a huge Grimm horde battle, ending with an Ursa Major spawning as a mini-boss-
Shez: "At least your sacrifice wasn't in vain..."
---
Yang: "Aw hell yeah!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "At least your sacrifice wasn't in vain..."
---
Yang: "Aw hell yeah!"
Specter: "It wasn't a difficult decision. There was no war, only mind control cast from a mage who sought to control the entire Valley."
___

-The Ursa Minors in the game have strong claw attacks and a ground pound attack that sends a wave of rocks shooting out of the ground straight at the player they're targeting. The latter attack stuns them, allowing players to hit them with a strong attack and follow it up with an attack command for bonus damage-

-The Ursa Major is similar, but besides obviously having stronger attack power and more health, it's ground pound attack also sends rocks in every direction, and attack commands can't be used on it without multiple players fighting as a team to take it down. It's a Damage Sponge Boss otherwise-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "It wasn't a difficult decision. There was no war, only mind control cast from a mage who sought to control the entire Valley."
___

-The Ursa Minors in the game have strong claw attacks and a ground pound attack that sends a wave of rocks shooting out of the ground straight at the player they're targeting. The latter attack stuns them, allowing players to hit them with a strong attack and follow it up with an attack command for bonus damage-

-The Ursa Major is similar, but besides obviously having stronger attack power and more health, it's ground pound attack also sends rocks in every direction, and attack commands can't be used on it without multiple players fighting as a team to take it down. It's a Damage Sponge Boss otherwise-
Shez: "Still, the fact that you were willing to sacrifice your own life for this person... You're a true hero, dude."
---
Yang: "I think the bigger one is stronger..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Still, the fact that you were willing to sacrifice your own life for this person... You're a true hero, dude."
---
Yang: "I think the bigger one is stronger..."
Specter: "...I'm no hero. But I did ensure that one innocent person I cared about would be safe. Their survival and freedom is what matters."

___

-It very much is, so it's definitely meant to serve as a mini-boss-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "How was it?"
---
Shez: "I'd be down for a spar after this, actually."

-it very much is-
---
-what a nerd :V-
---
Sothis: "What is she up to this time?"
Ana: "I guess it's fun..."
---
Sakura: "Oh, maybe my sister and I could see how good can you do!"
Rin: "Wait, really?"

-Thoughts?-
---
-Mary is slowly approaching to her-
---
Stheno: "Just look" :p -Gorgon is looking to the sides, making sure nobody sees her-
-The fight may be a stalemate, but that doesn't make the displays of sheer combat prowess any less badass-
___

-Rin will probably wear one herself, considering that she already used her cat face pajamas yesterday-
___

Steven: "Navy! Hello!? Navy!? I think something went wrong with the ship!"

Navy: "The only thing wrong... is that you're still holding on." :laugh:
___

-To Harleen and Kiara?-
Alph: iI wonder for how long they can last without taking a direct hit...
---
-Yeah, she has some more in store-
-Are Brad and Tuck still around tho?-
---
Gai: "W-Wait! I thought you were loving this!"
---
-Indeed, that they need to come by-
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
-Shez and Byleth could make a good addition to this mission of busting that haunted house-
---
Bumblebee: "Sure! Wanna join?"
---
-They would have to organize things with her...-
---
-Yeah, understandable he is...-
---
Breakdown: "I can't see it right now..."
---
-Elsewhere in Decepticon HQ, Shockwave facepalmed as he remembered that one time a pink pony threw a pie at his face and flattened it with a pan-

-Yuri continues with "Once I started doing that, I was able to become friends with... Everyone else. Oh, also... I discovered that I'm a better communicator when I take the time to write, rather than speak. It's so strange the way things turned out. It's far so different from anything I would have ever expected. But... I'm happy", Sayori then says "Oh my gosh. You're so cute that I'm going to throw up"-

Mash: "She and Natsuki are really alike"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...That still doesn't make me a hero..."

___

-The Ursa Major uses it's quake attack!-
Shez: "That humbleness makes it better, honestly."
---
-THEY DIDN'T KNOW-

Ana: "I guess it's fun..."
---
Sakura: "Oh, maybe my sister and I could see how good can you do!"
Rin: "Wait, really?"

-Thoughts?-
---
-Mary is slowly approaching to her-
---
Stheno: "Just look" :p -Gorgon is looking to the sides, making sure nobody sees her-
Camilla: "Wasn't it~?"
---
Shez: "Sweet~!" :b:

Byleth: How cute...
---
-Monina sees fren?-
---
Sothis: 👀

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alph: iI wonder for how long they can last without taking a direct hit...
---
-Yeah, she has some more in store-
-Are Brad and Tuck still around tho?-
---
Gai: "W-Wait! I thought you were loving this!"
---
-Indeed, that they need to come by-
-It usually takes them a while- :p
___

-They're hanging out in in Jenny's frontyard, playing catch-
___

Steven: "Wait, this whole time, all you wanted was your ship? You could've just stolen it to begin with!"

Navy: "I could have done that, but then I would've never have gotten to see the look on your face, when you were tricked by your favorite little Ruby!" -Making this memetic expression while gloating-

___

-And informs them of the situation with Lusamine?-

Shez: "That humbleness makes it better, honestly."
---
-THEY DIDN'T KNOW-
Specter: "...You know I still haven't even shared the full story, right?"

___

-The rock wave deals multiple hits and a lot of damage to the characters' Aura if it connects, but leaves the Ursa Major stunned and open to attack-

-If they can gang up on it when it's stunned and repeat the process enough time, the Ursa Major's as good dead-

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
-Elsewhere in Decepticon HQ, Shockwave facepalmed as he remembered that one time a pink pony threw a pie at his face and flattened it with a pan-

-Yuri continues with "Once I started doing that, I was able to become friends with... Everyone else. Oh, also... I discovered that I'm a better communicator when I take the time to write, rather than speak. It's so strange the way things turned out. It's far so different from anything I would have ever expected. But... I'm happy", Sayori then says "Oh my gosh. You're so cute that I'm going to throw up"-

Oh, me? Sure! :b:
___

-Shez isn't as familiar with the organization yet, but Kiritsugu and Byleth would likely think of the idea?-
___

-Nods- Just proceed with caution, you two... -Referring to both Palu and Kama-
___

-Undyne might not know them that well, but even she saw how well they fought Menasor and the display of powers, so she already thinks they're both badss-

-Heshima also reunites to Atalanta's side, who'd notice half of his tail was injured-

Steven: "The Decepticon logo may not be gone permanently, but maybe we can save removing it for if you want a new emblem entirely someday/"
___

-Aquamarine noticed- What's wrong? Did we just receive another report from one of our spies?

Peridot: "Another world? Why haven't we met them?"

Steven: "Yuri really has grown as a person...It's all thanks to the club and her new friends." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Wasn't it~?"
---
Shez: "Sweet~!" :b:

Byleth: How cute...
---
-Monina sees fren?-
---
Sothis: 👀
Ana: "...I-I guess it was..."
Miyu: She's in denial.
---
Sakura: "Good, we have plans now~"
Rin: "Huh?!"

-Indeed...-
---
-Mary gets to her-
Mary: "...Hey?"
Monika: -Jumps in surprise- "...Oh, it's you little Mary"
---
-When then she starts typing something in the laptop... And then meowing is heard-
-It usually takes them a while- :p
___

-They're hanging out in in Jenny's frontyard, playing catch-
___

Steven: "Wait, this whole time, all you wanted was your ship? You could've just stolen it to begin with!"

Navy: "I could have done that, but then I would've never have gotten to see the look on your face, when you were tricked by your favorite little Ruby!" -Making this memetic expression while gloating-

___

-And informs them of the situation with Lusamine?-
-At least a couple of hours, she'll see- :p
---
-Ah, so they haven't seen Sakura yet-
---
Gai: "...That's way too evil!"
---
-Of course, they would need to know...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-At least a couple of hours, she'll see- :p
---
-Ah, so they haven't seen Sakura yet-
---
Gai: "...That's way too evil!"
---
-Of course, they would need to know...-
-Probably won't be terribly shocking, considering what she and most of the mages of the Bureau are capable of- :p
___

-Nope, but Sakura sees them?-
___

Lapis: "What?!" :glare:

Peridot: "HEY! I CAN'T HEAR WHAT'S HAPPENING! IS NAVY SHOWING US THE OCEAN?! 'CAUSE THIS IS SURE OF A HECK OF A WAY TO DO IT!"

Lapis: "You dirty little-!"

Navy: "Bye-bye~!" -Finally speeds up enough to make the majority of them fall out of the Roaming Eye, towards the ocean-
___

-I'll leave that to you and Uni in that case-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

___

-Shez isn't as familiar with the organization yet, but Kiritsugu and Byleth would likely think of the idea?-
___

___

-Undyne might not know them that well, but even she saw how well they fought Menasor and the display of powers, so she already thinks they're both badss-

-Heshima also reunites to Atalanta's side, who'd notice half of his tail was injured-

Steven: "The Decepticon logo may not be gone permanently, but maybe we can save removing it for if you want a new emblem entirely someday/"
___

-Aquamarine noticed- What's wrong? Did we just receive another report from one of our spies?

Steven: "Yuri really has grown as a person...It's all thanks to the club and her new friends." :)
-TOUR CONTINUES-
---
-Kerry absolutely does?-
---
Palu: "Thank you..."
---
-that totally sounds like Undyne-
---
Don't think too hard about it, Peri.

Specter: "...You know I still haven't even shared the full story, right?"

___

-The rock wave deals multiple hits and a lot of damage to the characters' Aura if it connects, but leaves the Ursa Major stunned and open to attack-

-If they can gang up on it when it's stunned and repeat the process enough time, the Ursa Major's as good dead-
Shez: "That's true..."
---
-Ruby was first to notice that... though the three all learned the hard way-

Ana: "...I-I guess it was..."
Miyu: She's in denial.
---
Sakura: "Good, we have plans now~"
Rin: "Huh?!"

-Indeed...-
---
-Mary gets to her-
Mary: "...Hey?"
Monika: -Jumps in surprise- "...Oh, it's you little Mary"
---
-When then she starts typing something in the laptop... And then meowing is heard-
Camilla: -headpats the snek gorl again-
---
Shez: "Heck yeah!"

-Byleth unsurprised at what just happened-
---
-YES, THE LITTLE FRIEND-
---
-Gorgon hiss?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "That's true..."
---
-Ruby was first to notice that... though the three all learned the hard way-
Specter: "You don't know me. But I can tell you I'm no hero."

-The tone of regret in his voice was clear...-
___

-Fortunately, it only takes the game's version of Aura a few seconds to regenerate to a full health bar, but when it's empty, one or two hits from any attack can KO a character-

-Even then, however, there's a limited window of time where another player can revive them. So long as there's one player standing, they can still win the stage-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "You don't know me. But I can tell you I'm no hero."

-The tone of regret in his voice was clear...-
___

-Fortunately, it only takes the game's version of Aura a few seconds to regenerate to a full health bar, but when it's empty, one or two hits from any attack can KO a character-

-Even then, however, there's a limited window of time where another player can revive them. So long as there's one player standing, they can still win the stage-
Shez: "... You've done a lot of mistakes, haven't you?"
---
-still, best to avoid these situations-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

-TOUR CONTINUES-
---
-Kerry absolutely does?-
---
---
---
-Indeed, they looking around the ship more and meeting people!-
---
-He would, but to effect it he's need to go-
---
Kama: "...I guess I have to"
---
Atalanta: "W-What happened?" -worried-
Breakdown: "Thanks! This is enough for now"
---
Shockwave: "Nothing more than an useless memory"

-Yuri asks Sayori to not do that, and says "Besides, I'm not... Cute", Natsuki proclaims "Hey! Isn't that my line?" Yuri says "Oh... Well, for me, it's actually true, so...", Natsuki blushes and replies "W-W-What are you saying?" Yuri also blushes and says "Nothing! I finished my part, so somebody else take their turn!", Sayori says "My heart!", Monika tells her to take some deep breaths-

Monika: "...Oh Yuri..." You're arguably the one I ruined the most...
Camilla: -headpats the snek gorl again-
---
Shez: "Heck yeah!"

-Byleth unsurprised at what just happened-
---
-YES, THE LITTLE FRIEND-
---
-Gorgon hiss?-
-Who once again felt embarrassed-
---
-Maybe the duos could spar together or just Shez against the Tohsaka sisters?-
---
Monika: "What are you doing in here?"
Mary: "Mother allowed me to come here because I wanted to see you~!"
---
-Nope, as the mewoing came from the laptop she was using!-
-Probably won't be terribly shocking, considering what she and most of the mages of the Bureau are capable of- :p
___

-Nope, but Sakura sees them?-
___

Lapis: "What?!" :glare:

Peridot: "HEY! I CAN'T HEAR WHAT'S HAPPENING! IS NAVY SHOWING US THE OCEAN?! 'CAUSE THIS IS SURE OF A HECK OF A WAY TO DO IT!"

Lapis: "You dirty little-!"

Navy: "Bye-bye~!" -Finally speeds up enough to make the majority of them fall out of the Roaming Eye, towards the ocean-
___

-I'll leave that to you and Uni in that case-
-Well... Yeah, Nanoha can do quite the destruction after all-
---
Sakura: "Oh, are they your friends?"
---
-Gai does so, screaming understandably so. However, he manages to summon a flying cloud where he lands on!-
---
-Kiara at least is definitely gonna arrive the next day-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Well... Yeah, Nanoha can do quite the destruction after all-
---
Sakura: "Oh, are they your friends?"
---
-Gai does so, screaming understandably so. However, he manages to summon a flying cloud where he lands on!-
---
-Kiara at least is definitely gonna arrive the next day-
-Magic nukes, pretty much- :V
___

Oh, these two are my best friends from home! The older one's Brad, the younger one is his brother Tuck. :p
___

-The others aren't so lucky, instead falling into the ocean with huge splashes-

-They're uninjured, but unable to catch up to the speeding Navy as well-
___

-They may need only one psychologist on the scene for now...-

-TOUR CONTINUES-
---
-Kerry absolutely does?-
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

-Yuri asks Sayori to not do that, and says "Besides, I'm not... Cute", Natsuki proclaims "Hey! Isn't that my line?" Yuri says "Oh... Well, for me, it's actually true, so...", Natsuki blushes and replies "W-W-What are you saying?" Yuri also blushes and says "Nothing! I finished my part, so somebody else take their turn!", Sayori says "My heart!", Monika tells her to take some deep breaths-

-Any in particular?-
___

-All three of them do...-
___

With that said, I suppose I'll take my leave. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.
___

Well, I got no reason to doubt that either of you are freaking tough! :p You with on board with heading to this so-called haunted house or what?

(The Combiner managed to land one attack on my tail...)

Steven: "How do you feel?" -Asking Breakdown-
___

I'd advise deleting it if it's that worthless...

Peridot: "Yuri and Natsuki's interactions may be the best by far, now!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "I figured that goes without saying at this point."

___

-Indeed, so they've got to be wary of the game's stronger mooks and any larger waves of Grimm if they're gonna win-
Shez: "Yeah... you don't need to share if you're uncomfortable about them though."
---
-a good ol' beat-em-up-

Who once again felt embarrassed-
---
-Maybe the duos could spar together or just Shez against the Tohsaka sisters?-
---
Monika: "What are you doing in here?"
Mary: "Mother allowed me to come here because I wanted to see you~!"
---
-Nope, as the mewoing came from the laptop she was using!-
-AWWWWWW-
---
-Byleth and Shez versus them would be unfair :V-
---
-AWWWWWWW-
---
Sothis: .....Awwwww~

---
---
---
---

-Any in particular?-
___

___

With that said, I suppose I'll take my leave. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.
___

Well, I got no reason to doubt that either of you are freaking tough! :p You with on board with heading to this so-called haunted house or what?

___

-what KoP asked-
---
-so Shez and Kerry escape by the former warping while Byleth tries to sneak her way out-
---
Palu: "Thank you."
---
Shez: "Sounds like fun. Let's do it, girl!"
---
These girls are too cute...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
For very personal reasons this will be my last post of the night. I don't feel in the best mood.
-Magic nukes, pretty much- :V
___

Oh, these two are my best friends from home! The older one's Brad, the younger one is his brother Tuck. :p
___

-The others aren't so lucky, instead falling into the ocean with huge splashes-

-They're uninjured, but unable to catch up to the speeding Navy as well-
___

-They may need only one psychologist on the scene for now...-
-Yeah- :V
Alph: Come on, one has to strike the other eventually...
---
Sakura: "The little one is cute" :p
---
Gai: -Descends towards them- "GUYS!" -tries to help them reach the shore-
---
-Yeah, so with that done, Aya decides to rest for the night-
-AWWWWWW-
---
-Byleth and Shez versus them would be unfair :V-
---
-AWWWWWWW-
---
Sothis: .....Awwwww~
-Time for more kids to fly though!-
---
-Yeah, so I guess they won't consider it- :V
---
Monika: "Okay, why so?"
Mary: "Because of this~!" -presented the macarons!-
---
-Gorgon in the video be like "well look at these little ones~"-
-Any in particular?-
___

___

___

___

-what KoP asked-
---
-so Shez and Kerry escape by the former warping while Byleth tries to sneak her way out-
---
---
---
-None than I can think so, just a general tour-
---
-I assume all of them are capable of escaping and getting out the enemy base!-
---
Kama: "...Yeah, i-it better be! Hmph!"
---
Atalanta: "........I'm sorry I wasn't there..."

Breakdown: "Already much safer"
---
Mash: "That includes Monika, right?"

Monika: "Please don't answer that..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
For very personal reasons this will be my last post of the night. I don't feel in the best mood.

-Yeah- :V
Alph: Come on, one has to strike the other eventually...
---
Sakura: "The little one is cute" :p
---
Gai: -Descends towards them- "GUYS!" -tries to help them reach the shore-
---
-Yeah, so with that done, Aya decides to rest for the night-
Take all the time you need. I'm not sure what's wrong, but I'll pray for you if it helps.

-Even with several stabs and swings of the spears, they'd usually counter or block each other's attacks sooner than land any direct hits-

-One of them has to eventually manage to land a strike, the real question is if they'll be able to follow it up with combo attacks-

___

-And agrees with Rin that the kid being incredibly short?-
___

-He'd see them emerging from the water, Steven gasping for air and Lapis' hair covering eyes-

Steven: "What?! Lapis, she's getting away!" -Pointing at the Roaming Eye with a panicked expression-

-Lapis, for her part...almost ignored that statement altogether to instead cracked up, bursting out laughing triumphantly-

Lapis: :laugh: "I was right!" -Slamming her fists on the water- "No one could be that well adjusted!" :smirk:
___

-Bidding the others a good night as well?-

-what KoP asked-
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

---

-Most were happy to see Bumblebee again, at least, especially scientists such as Ford-
___

-As long as Byleth isn't spotted by the Red Sentry or any other troops...-
___

...Heh, don't worry. I've no doubts that you really have changed. (What's the terminology Alphys uses for characters with that kind of attitude in her animated programs again? Teesundares?)
___

Is everyone ready to return to that potentially haunted for real house?

-Standing back up with Alphys' help- I might not be in the best shape, but I don't need to be to dispatch some abominations or study another dimension...

(It's not your fault, Ata., That mech separated most of us once they formed that mechanical monstrosity...)

Steven: "That's a relief...I'm glad you're okay." :)
___

Steven: "That includes you, Monika." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "It's not exactly a story I've told many."
___

-If they can just use team attacks on the Ursa Major whenever it's stunned, it's toast...-
Shez: "Yeah, fair enough."
---
Ruby: "We gotta focus on the big one!"

-Time for more kids to fly though!-
---
-Yeah, so I guess they won't consider it- :V
---
Monika: "Okay, why so?"
Mary: "Because of this~!" -presented the macarons!-
---
-Gorgon in the video be like "well look at these little ones~"-
-YAAAAAAY~-
---
-absolutely not :V-
---
-Monika happy?-
---
Sothis: She likes cats. How adorable~

---
---
---

---

-Most were happy to see Bumblebee again, at least, especially scientists such as Ford-
___

___

...Heh, don't worry. I've no doubts that you really have changed. (What's the terminology Alphys uses for characters with that kind of attitude in her animated programs again? Teesundares?)
___

-Standing back up with Alphys' help- I might not be in the best shape, but I don't need to be to dispatch some abominations or study another dimension...

(It's not your fault, Ata., That mech separated most of us once they formed that mechanical monstrosity...)

___

-and some were curious on the new purple haired woman?-
---
-she's a ferocious enough fighter that she could make quick work on them before they warn anyone... but would rather not risk that-
---
Palu: -pats Kama's head- What a cute tsundere~
---
Shez: "Alright, time for a haunted house trip!"
---
Why wouldn't you, Moni? I'm not THAT mean.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Also fair enough."
---
Weiss: "This is actually kind of hard..."
-What does Shez think of the undead knight so far?-
___

-It's quake attack covers a lot of ground, but it's also somewhat slow and still only affects a limited area...They could defeat ir just by keeping their distance and using their characters' ranged attacks as well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What does Shez think of the undead knight so far?-
___

-It's quake attack covers a lot of ground, but it's also somewhat slow and still only affects a limited area...They could defeat ir just by keeping their distance and using their characters' ranged attacks as well-
-she feels a bit bad for him-
---
-which is lame.. but sometimes that's needed to win-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Take all the time you need. I'm not sure what's wrong, but I'll pray for you if it helps.

-Even with several stabs and swings of the spears, they'd usually counter or block each other's attacks sooner than land any direct hits-

-One of them has to eventually manage to land a strike, the real question is if they'll be able to follow it up with combo attacks-

___

-And agrees with Rin that the kid being incredibly short?-
___

-He'd see them emerging from the water, Steven gasping for air and Lapis' hair covering eyes-

Steven: "What?! Lapis, she's getting away!" -Pointing at the Roaming Eye with a panicked expression-

-Lapis, for her part...almost ignored that statement altogether to instead cracked up, bursting out laughing triumphantly-

Lapis: :laugh: "I was right!" -Slamming her fists on the water- "No one could be that well adjusted!" :smirk:
___

-Bidding the others a good night as well?-
In short, some old friend from middle school had a traffic accident, and... Yeah. Thanks for being considerate.

-Yeah, they gotta try to take all they can once they manage to land the strike...-
---
Sakura: That kid is very small...
---
Gai: ".................." -she really needed that catharsis-
---
-No way she wouldn't, unless they were already sleeping-
-YAAAAAAY~-
---
-absolutely not :V-
---
-Monika happy?-
---
Sothis: She likes cats. How adorable~
-Hayate rides with Hinoka and Fate with Camilla!-
---
-So it'll be just Shez, a little after this mayhaps-
---
Monika: "...Oh, wow. These are for me?"
Mary: "Yes! Mother and I baked them!"
---
-Once again the door opens, and Gorgon instantly tried to cover the screen-
___

___

___

___

---
-she's a ferocious enough fighter that she could make quick work on them before they warn anyone... but would rather not risk that-
---
---
---
-They are curious about both- :V
---
-Yeah, if they found a body, that would raise suspicions-

-Meanwhile the Red Sentry is getting to Sitonai and Queen to question-
---
-Kama blushed very hard, confirming to Gaster that yep, she's similar to those characters-
---
Medusa: -Nodded on going back to the haunted house-

Atalanta: "I still should have made sure you were safe..."

Breakdown: "Thanks, for everything" -returned to robot mode-
---
Monika: "...Uh, thanks?"

-Natsuki says "Okay fine, I'll go. Yuri, I can't believe you are complaining about doing this and still went before me. What a show-off", Yuri says "I was just- Following up on Sayori! It was the easiest way to get it over with", Natsuki answers with "Besides, you left out the most important thing you get out of this club!", Yuri is like "I did?", Natsuki answers "Yeah. A regular supply of your fav orite cupcakes", Sayori saying "Oh no! I forgot that too! I'm a traitor to the cupcake queen..."-

-Natsuki says "Neither of you are forgiven. Looks like only Monika will be getting cupcakes next time", Sayori yelling "Noooooo!!", and Monika of course says that "I can't eat that many cupcakes!" Natsuki answers "Yeah... True. Only Yuri can", Yuri doing a "Hey!"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In short, some old friend from middle school had a traffic accident, and... Yeah. Thanks for being considerate.

-Yeah, they gotta try to take all they can once they manage to land the strike...-
---
Sakura: That kid is very small...
---
Gai: ".................." -she really needed that catharsis-
---
-No way she wouldn't, unless they were already sleeping-
...I won't ask more about the situation if it's too much right now. But if you do need to talk, I'm here to lend an ear.

-Both are trying their darndest to land a strike right now, as a matter of fact-
___

-She'd probably especially think so once she's told that the kid is apparently eight years old-

-Even some of Chaldea's younger kids are taller than him-
___

-Lapis is even still snorting and laughing right now, as the others all watch the Roaming Eye jet off into space, Navy having successfully escaped-

___

-Some of them probably were, but a few of them were probably still awake since the majority of the others here are Servants who don't necessarily need it-

---
---
---
---
---

---
-Kama blushed very hard, confirming to Gaster that yep, she's similar to those characters-
---

---

-Natsuki says "Okay fine, I'll go. Yuri, I can't believe you are complaining about doing this and still went before me. What a show-off", Yuri says "I was just- Following up on Sayori! It was the easiest way to get it over with", Natsuki answers with "Besides, you left out the most important thing you get out of this club!", Yuri is like "I did?", Natsuki answers "Yeah. A regular supply of your fav orite cupcakes", Sayori saying "Oh no! I forgot that too! I'm a traitor to the cupcake queen..."-

-Natsuki says "Neither of you are forgiven. Looks like only Monika will be getting cupcakes next time", Sayori yelling "Noooooo!!", and Monika of course says that "I can't eat that many cupcakes!" Natsuki answers "Yeah... True. Only Yuri can", Yuri doing a "Hey!"-
Dedede: "Ay, who's this big robo fella?"

(That's one of the Autobots, but who's the lady with the pretty purple hair?)

___

-Queen is just standing around with her usual grin, drinking battery acid...again-
___

(Well, whatever the correct term is, Kama definitely fits the definition of one.) :p
___

-Patxi nodded as well, standing by Medusa-

(Don't worry. I've had far worse, I can survive having merely half of my tail wounded.) -Finally moving on from the critical wound he received from trying to take down Toffee-

Steven: "No thanks are necessary." :)
___

Steven: "These interactions are the best." :chuckle:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Current thoughts?-
___

-So yeah, projectile spam is a legit tactic here, even for experienced players- :p
Shez: I wonder how he fights...
---
-and that's what they do-

-Hayate rides with Hinoka and Fate with Camilla!-
---
-So it'll be just Shez, a little after this mayhaps-
---
Monika: "...Oh, wow. These are for me?"
Mary: "Yes! Mother and I baked them!"
---
-Once again the door opens, and Gorgon instantly tried to cover the screen-
Hinoka: "Ready, girl?"
---
-indeed-
---
-AWWWWW-
---
Sothis: :chuckle:

---

---
---

---

Dedede: "Ay, who's this big robo fella?"

(That's one of the Autobots, but who's the lady with the pretty purple hair?)

___

-Queen is just standing around with her usual grin, drinking battery acid...again-
___

(Well, whatever the correct term is, Kama definitely fits the definition of one.) :p
___

-Patxi nodded as well, standing by Medusa-

(Don't worry. I've had far worse, I can survive having merely half of my tail wounded.) -Finally moving on from the critical wound he received from trying to take down Toffee-

Steven: "No thanks are necessary." :)
___

Steven: "These interactions are the best." :chuckle:
Shez: "Did that creature look at me?"
---
-so Byleth tries to sneak-
---
-she can't bring much harm anymore- :p
---
-THEY READY TO GOOOO-
---
THEY ARE FRENS!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: I wonder how he fights...
---
-and that's what they do-
-She'll totally challenge him to a spar, won't she?- :V
___

-It takes two or three minutes, but they eventually defeat the Ursa Major this way-

-Weiss' ranged attacks did the most damage overall, while the third and final attack in both Ruby's and Yang's ranged combos dealt a similar level of damage, the former utilizing Lightning Dust and the latter utilizing explosive rounds-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She'll totally challenge him to a spar, won't she?- :V
___

-It takes two or three minutes, but they eventually defeat the Ursa Major this way-

-Weiss' ranged attacks did the most damage overall, while the third and final attack in both Ruby's and Yang's ranged combos dealt a similar level of damage, the former utilizing Lightning Dust and the latter utilizing explosive rounds-
Shez: "So... wanna spar?"
---
Weiss: "We did it!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "So... wanna spar?"
---
Weiss: "We did it!"
Specter: "...You're challenging me to a fight?"

___

-But then the level ends with a cutscene showing one of Mountain Glenn's old skyscrapers collapsing and the characters falling into the city's underground ruins as a result-

-Yes, that actually happens in the game-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "...You're challenging me to a fight?"

___

-But then the level ends with a cutscene showing one of Mountain Glenn's old skyscrapers collapsing and the characters falling into the city's underground ruins as a result-

-Yes, that actually happens in the game-
Shez: "Why not? You get to learn a lot about someone with how they fight." :p
---
-they have flashbacks...-

Top Bottom