• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: "I guess not..."
---
Weiss: "Indeed..."
Th-The only difference is that Wolf isn't made of magic! ...I-I think.
___

(So regardless of whatever odds we have to face, we should still prepare for it. If there's one thing I've learned from being a member of Chaldea, it's that we're too strong to just give up!)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (I'll get him a new hoodie!)
___

Huh?

Brad: "She's right, Jen. We were kinda worried you blue screened for a second there..."

Oh, sorry! I was just kinda worried about Nanoha...
___

Star: -Giggles- "That sounds like him."
___

Some of it may have been her doing...But much of it was due to that Ultra Beast's influence.
Lily: I'll go for pants~!
---
Rin: "I know that kid can be reckless, but surely she must be with her friends now"
---
Ahim: "He sure is" :) -even if she's consciously ignoring any signs he may have feelings for her-
---
Aya: "It's very difficult to deal with, regardless... She'd blame herself even for the events beyond her control"
-at all costs-
---
Byleth: "Whoa..."
---
-other kids too?-
---
Sothis: "Fair enough, I suppose..."
-The wyvern takes flight?-
---
Tiki: "How are you feeling?"
---
-Miyu is already sleeping, and is as clingy as Mary-
---
Tamamo: "Surely there were still positives though"
Th-Thank you for your support, everyone...
___

-Sitonai notices him, or does he call out to her first?-
___

Specter: "Most of these are surprisingly good..." -Eating a pack of Dots-
___

Mario: "Hmm? Oh, they're-!a doing okay!"
___

(We'll see about that...) -Chargimg another Thunderbolt-
___

Steven: "I hope they can learn to understand each other and become better friends..."
Kamui: "Very much so."
---
-what KoP asked-
---
Kanna: "I know, right?!"
---
-GOOD NEWS ALL AROUND-
---
Shez and Byleth: -trying to sneak magic blasts if they're unseen-
---
That'll be the end of the side story :p
Bumblebee: "What will you do right now, though?"
---
-This is Kiritsugu, he'd try to be sneaky about it given the whole situation right now unless he had to gun someone-
---
Arisa: "You really are not so bad either, huh..."
---
-Anyone else who'd get the message?-
---
-Motormaster turned back to truck mode and so happened to be driving through where Shez and Byleth were, he didn't knew they were there, he's just crashing into whatever he sees to cause mayhem-

Breakdown: "H-Hey! Be careful! I'm still here!"

Motormaster: "Shut it and cause more destruction!"
---
Monika: "Or the next one since they still have that one left..."

-With an "Okay, everyone!" Monika announces they have a special meeting for the day. As they know, the Literature Club is a place to share things they're passionate about, but that also means they should be mindful on each other's feelings, and she's sure they can turn their differences into positive energy for each other. Natsuki asks if she isn't being a little dramatic, Monika says this is important to her, Natsuki apologizes and says she just feels accused or something-

Mash: "Oh no, she can tell!"

-Monika clears she isn't accusing anyone of anything and is sorry if it came out that way, but their conversations yesterday made her think on the power of language and thought it'd be a good topic for the club. She's sure they'll have differences in opinions a lot, so she needs to make sure to keep a positive atmosphere around, Natsuki says "If you say so"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: I'll go for pants~!
---
Rin: "I know that kid can be reckless, but surely she must be with her friends now"
---
Ahim: "He sure is" :) -even if she's consciously ignoring any signs he may have feelings for her-
---
Aya: "It's very difficult to deal with, regardless... She'd blame herself even for the events beyond her control"
Star: (...Wait, did we both just lose the race? Awww man...)
___

And her friends always try to help out with her confidence...
___

Star: "How's he been, anyway?"
___

...I completely understand why...

..Y-Yeah, me too... :urg:

Kamui: "Very much so."
---
-what KoP asked-
---
Kanna: "I know, right?!"
---
-GOOD NEWS ALL AROUND-
---
Shez and Byleth: -trying to sneak magic blasts if they're unseen-
---
That'll be the end of the side story :p
---
-This is Kiritsugu, he'd try to be sneaky about it given the whole situation right now unless he had to gun someone-
---
---
---
-Motormaster turned back to truck mode and so happened to be driving through where Shez and Byleth were, he didn't knew they were there, he's just crashing into whatever he sees to cause mayhem-

---

-With an "Okay, everyone!" Monika announces they have a special meeting for the day. As they know, the Literature Club is a place to share things they're passionate about, but that also means they should be mindful on each other's feelings, and she's sure they can turn their differences into positive energy for each other. Natsuki asks if she isn't being a little dramatic, Monika says this is important to her, Natsuki apologizes and says she just feels accused or something-

-Monika clears she isn't accusing anyone of anything and is sorry if it came out that way, but their conversations yesterday made her think on the power of language and thought it'd be a good topic for the club. She's sure they'll have differences in opinions a lot, so she needs to make sure to keep a positive atmosphere around, Natsuki says "If you say so"-
I-Is there any way we can help you or your fellow Autobots right now?
___

-That's fair, especially since they're still literally in enemy territory...-
___

Specter: "I still think it's not particularly healthy to have too many sweets...But it's okay to make an exception for holidays or special occasions."

___

Mario: "They say something-a dangerous called-a "Phazon" just got destroyed..."

Luigi: "We got messages about that before, right?"

-Hmm...actually, perhaps someone else would-

Toon Link: "...Huh?"
___

-Heshima had to dodge the charging Motormaster as well, cancelling Thunderbolt before he could fire it-

-Undyne surrounded Breakdown with water spears, all of which were formed at different times and areas and flew at the Stunticon with the same random timing from their original positions-
___

Steven: "This isn't going...perfectly so far, but it's a start! Right...?" :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Th-The only difference is that Wolf isn't made of magic! ...I-I think.
___

(So regardless of whatever odds we have to face, we should still prepare for it. If there's one thing I've learned from being a member of Chaldea, it's that we're too strong to just give up!)
Wolf: "If I am, I don't use it much."
---
Weiss: "Exactly!"

-The wyvern takes flight?-
---
Tiki: "How are you feeling?"
---
-Miyu is already sleeping, and is as clingy as Mary-
---
Tamamo: "Surely there were still positives though"
-IT SURE DOES-
---
Byleth: "Better, I suppose."
---
Palu: Awwwwwww~
---
Sothis: "I shall be frank; there was not. I had to go as far as to create a second wave of humanity because the first one was unsalvageable."

---
---
---
---

---

___

___

Specter: "I still think it's not particularly healthy to have too many sweets...But it's okay to make an exception for holidays or special occasions."

___

___

-Heshima had to dodge the charging Motormaster as well, cancelling Thunderbolt before he could fire it-

-Undyne surrounded Breakdown with water spears, all of which were formed at different times and areas and flew at the Stunticon with the same random timing from their original positions-
___

Steven: "This isn't going...perfectly so far, but it's a start! Right...?" :lol:
Kamui: "Any help we can provide?"
---
-then the other two are as well-
---
Kanna: "Now you're sounding like Papa." :p
---
-TOON LONK-
---
Shez: "Vehicule coming our way!" -grabs Byleth's arm and shadowflashes away-
---
It'll get worse. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (...Wait, did we both just lose the race? Awww man...)
___

And her friends always try to help out with her confidence...
___

Star: "How's he been, anyway?"
___

...I completely understand why...

..Y-Yeah, me too... :urg:
Lily: Oh no! ...It was worth it to see him though!
---
Rin: "I wonder how could the kid end like that at such short age"
---
Ahim: "He's resting right now, we just got new Ranger Keys"
---
Aya: "There's no easy way through this, but it's that or nothing, and nothing would be worse"
-IT SURE DOES-
---
Byleth: "Better, I suppose."
---
Palu: Awwwwwww~
---
Sothis: "I shall be frank; there was not. I had to go as far as to create a second wave of humanity because the first one was unsalvageable."
-STARTING TO GET HIGHER!-
---
Tiki: "You suppose?" :p
---
Ana: -Starts to close her eyes too-
---
Tamamo: "I meant about life in general... Unless you still meant it that way"
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
-TOON LONK-
---
---
Optimus: "Mayhaps we could arrange a more proper meeting with more of your members?"
---
-Good, for now they follow her as she tries to attack more rioting prisoners-
---
Abby: "He often does that" :p
---
-He would see something about an evil substance called Phazon-
---
-Breakdown as expected, screamed in panic, unable to concentrate enough to dodge most of the spear attacks, as Motormaster kept going through, also swinging his trailer to cause extra destruction-
---
-Monika says the cool thing about language is that it gives out a lot of different ways to express an idea or emotion. they have a lot of control over how they want the other person to receive their thought; poetry, narratives, casual conversations...Basically anything! As an example she asks Sayori her favorite food, Sayori says she has them organized by category, wondering she should start with snacks, or full meals, or if she should include breakast, Monika is like "jeez" and just asks for her favorite fruit, Sayori says it's cherries!-

-Monika says she always thought cherries tasted nasty, Sayori says "What?! Cherries are delicious!", Monika says that's a strong reaction, Sayori says she can't understand how anyone can say cherries are bad, Monika asks how that makes her feel, Sayori says that sad maybe? Monika asks what about defensive, Sayori agrees. Monika says the reason she got such a strong reaction wasn't because she likes cherries, but because she felt her opinion was under attack-

Mash: "...But we fed each other cherries yesterday?"
Monika: "Give it a moment, I see where this is going!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Oh no! ...It was worth it to see him though!
---
Rin: "I wonder how could the kid end like that at such short age"
---
Ahim: "He's resting right now, we just got new Ranger Keys"
---
Aya: "There's no easy way through this, but it's that or nothing, and nothing would be worse"
Star: (Yeah, he earned that win!)
___

Brad: "Is it really as bad as you're saying? Tuck's not always exactly the pinnacle of maturity, but his self-esteem's perfectly healthy..."

I know she didn't go through as much as Fate or Hayate, at least, but didn't her dad get seriously injured at one point? And she felt bad that she couldn't do anything to help him...? -I think Jenny and Rin heard that story alongside Weiss-
___

Star: "Ooh, really? What can they do?!" :b:
___

Y-You're right, sh-she'll have to talk to them a-again eventually...

We're just not sure when...

Wolf: "If I am, I don't use it much."
---
-He didn't even have a Magic Meter like the Links of several previous games- :V

...W-Were you weakened by the fritz at all?
___

(And even though I really miss home, there's more important things at stake than that. These guy are threatening other worlds and who knows how many people! I'm not sure what they're planning, now, but if it's anything like what Toffee or Drakkon were up to, we'll have to give our all to stop them. There's people who need our help...)

---
---
---
-TOON LONK-
---
---
Optimus: "Mayhaps we could arrange a more proper meeting with more of your members?"
---
---
---
---
-Breakdown as expected, screamed in panic, unable to concentrate enough to dodge most of the spear attacks, as Motormaster kept going through, also swinging his trailer to cause extra destruction-
---
-Monika says the cool thing about language is that it gives out a lot of different ways to express an idea or emotion. they have a lot of control over how they want the other person to receive their thought; poetry, narratives, casual conversations...Basically anything! As an example she asks Sayori her favorite food, Sayori says she has them organized by category, wondering she should start with snacks, or full meals, or if she should include breakast, Monika is like "jeez" and just asks for her favorite fruit, Sayori says it's cherries!-

-Monika says she always thought cherries tasted nasty, Sayori says "What?! Cherries are delicious!", Monika says that's a strong reaction, Sayori says she can't understand how anyone can say cherries are bad, Monika asks how that makes her feel, Sayori says that sad maybe? Monika asks what about defensive, Sayori agrees. Monika says the reason she got such a strong reaction wasn't because she likes cherries, but because she felt her opinion was under attack-

We'd be happy to! W-What's our current schedule?
___

-Some of whom are being struck by electric bullets from Tasque Manager, if not by the electric whip itself-
___

Specter: "Eh? Shirou and I don't exactly have much in common. I just think it's only healthy and responsible to not gorge on unhealthy food very often."
___

TLink: "Phazon? Something tells me this stuff's extremely dangerous, whatever it is..." -Continues reading the text-
___

-This also bought Undyne enough time to approach Breakdown and punch him in the face-

-Steven's shield was hit by the trailer, the impact nearly launching it away, causing Steven himself to skid back a good distance trying to maintain it-
___

Peridot: "Oh, perhaps the in-game Monika is just trying to explain things in a psychological manner!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-STARTING TO GET HIGHER!-
---
Tiki: "You suppose?" :p
---
Ana: -Starts to close her eyes too-
---
Tamamo: "I meant about life in general... Unless you still meant it that way"
-AND HIGHER-
---
Byleth: "I hardly feel any different..."
---
-cute-
---
Sothis: -shrugs- "I don't mind keeping this conversation going."

-He didn't even have a Magic Meter like the Links of several previous games- :V

...W-Were you weakened by the fritz at all?
___

(And even though I really miss home, there's more important things at stake than that. These guy are threatening other worlds and who knows how many people! I'm not sure what they're planning, now, but if it's anything like what Toffee or Drakkon were up to, we'll have to give our all to stop them. There's people who need our help...)
Wolf: "If I did, it wasn't enough for me to notice..."
---

---
---
---
---
---

___

-Some of whom are being struck by electric bullets from Tasque Manager, if not by the electric whip itself-
___

Specter: "Eh? Shirou and I don't exactly have much in common. I just think it's only healthy and responsible to not gorge on unhealthy food very often."
___

TLink: "Phazon? Something tells me this stuff's extremely dangerous, whatever it is..." -Continues reading the text-
___

-This also bought Undyne enough time to approach Breakdown and punch him in the face-

-Steven's shield was hit by the trailer, the impact nearly launching it away, causing Steven himself to skid back a good distance trying to maintain it-
___

Peridot: "Oh, perhaps the in-game Monika is just trying to explain things in a psychological manner!"
Azura: "Chaotic, as usual."
---
-Kerry proud?-
---
Kanna: "I suppose that's fair enough."
---
Wolf: "...Why did you text the child hero again?"

Link: "My sword insisted."
---
Shez: "What's the plan, B?"

Byleth: "We strike faster than he can move." -quickly winks-

Shez: "But..." -sees wink- "Ohhhhhhhh... I getcha!"
---
Monika said give it a moment!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (Yeah, he earned that win!)
___

Brad: "Is it really as bad as you're saying? Tuck's not always exactly the pinnacle of maturity, but his self-esteem's perfectly healthy..."

I know she didn't go through as much as Fate or Hayate, at least, but didn't her dad get seriously injured at one point? And she felt bad that she couldn't do anything to help him...? -I think Jenny and Rin heard that story alongside Weiss-
___

Star: "Ooh, really? What can they do?!" :b:
___

Y-You're right, sh-she'll have to talk to them a-again eventually...

We're just not sure when...
Lily: Sure did~ Heheheh~ -hearts floating abover her head-
---
Rin: "...Now that you mention it..." -and yep, Jenny is full spot-on-
---
Ahim: "We haven't tried the first set yet..." -first?-
---
Aya: "Maybe we shouldn't rush it either..."
-AND HIGHER-
---
Byleth: "I hardly feel any different..."
---
-cute-
---
Sothis: -shrugs- "I don't mind keeping this conversation going."
-Miyu's stoic expression is no more, her jaw drops-
---
Tiki: "But still sliiiiiiiiiiightly better?"
---
-And she clings too-
---
Tamamo: "That's good, makes it so we don't get bored, mikon~"
___

___

___

___

___

---
-Kerry proud?-
---
---

---

---
Jeanne: "But I'm sure we can arrange it!"
---
-She's confronting Lothor this time, the evil ninja sending elements of water, wind and earth at her-
---
Abby: "I meant in general sometimes with how you look after me!"
---
-Good point, ain't it Wolf?- :V
---
-Breakdown was dizzy as a result of the punch, while Motormaster was still causing havock not even noticing he sent Steven flying-
---
-Monika says that's weird right? After all taste is subjective, but when she says 'cherries are nasty' she's using objective language, challenging Sayori's reality with her own, Natsuki asks how that can be objective when she was stating her own opinion, Monika says it has to do with the way their brains interpret the words, talking about the reality of cherries, not one feeling's about them. She suggests to rewind for a second and pretend she didn't say that, Sayori says "Good!", so what if instead Monika said she tried cherries but the taste is not for her? Sayori says that's fine-

-As long as she doesn't calls them nasty. Nasty is a nasty word. Monika admits cherries were a weird example, but it got the point across, this time instead of the cherries she talked of her feelings and Sayori didn't get defensive, so instead of getting defensive it was an invitation to talk of their differences-

Monika: "Told you she knew what she was talking about for once" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Sure did~ Heheheh~ -hearts floating abover her head-
---
Rin: "...Now that you mention it..." -and yep, Jenny is full spot-on-
---
Ahim: "We haven't tried the first set yet..." -first?-
---
Aya: "Maybe we shouldn't rush it either..."
-The same goes for Star, which Marco chooses to try and ignore- :V
___

Brad: "...Yikes, that does sound bad. But it wasn't her fault her dad got hurt, right?"

Not at all. She knows that, but she either felt useless because she couldn't help him, or blamed herself for not being able to help anyway...
___

Star: "First? You guys got multiple new sets at once?!" :surprised:
___

I concur, we should give her the time she needs to process and remember her past, let alone confront it...

O-Or make amends...

Wolf: "If I did, it wasn't enough for me to notice..."
---
Th-Then you're probably still fully Hylian. :lol:
___

(...Uh, are you alright? You're....just not really saying that much...)

---
-Kerry proud?-
---
---

---

---
---
-She's confronting Lothor this time, the evil ninja sending elements of water, wind and earth at her-
---
---
---
-Breakdown was dizzy as a result of the punch, while Motormaster was still causing havock not even noticing he sent Steven flying-
---
-Monika says that's weird right? After all taste is subjective, but when she says 'cherries are nasty' she's using objective language, challenging Sayori's reality with her own, Natsuki asks how that can be objective when she was stating her own opinion, Monika says it has to do with the way their brains interpret the words, talking about the reality of cherries, not one feeling's about them. She suggests to rewind for a second and pretend she didn't say that, Sayori says "Good!", so what if instead Monika said she tried cherries but the taste is not for her? Sayori says that's fine-

-As long as she doesn't calls them nasty. Nasty is a nasty word. Monika admits cherries were a weird example, but it got the point across, this time instead of the cherries she talked of her feelings and Sayori didn't get defensive, so instead of getting defensive it was an invitation to talk of their differences-

Perhaps if not immediately, then definitely within one Earth week.
___

-Does Lothor not live in harmony due to the element of fire attacking the other three?- :V

-Tasque Manager tries to leap to side to dodge the attacks, though the wind elements would likely send her flying backwards-
___

Specter: "Well, you have a lot of guardians and family looking out for your well-being.

...But I'm glad I got the honor of being one of them." -Ruffled Abby's hair-
___

-...It must have been Fi...-
___

-Papyrus helped Undyne out by sending several bones flying at Breakdown, while others rose out of the ground like skeletons out of a grave, trying to crash into him-

-Heshima tried to distract Motormaster by firing Swift at him, the attack lacking the same power as Thunderbolt or Thunder, but having a 100% rate of accuracy-
___

Peridot: "Called it!" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
---

___

-Does Lothor not live in harmony due to the element of fire attacking the other three?- :V

-Tasque Manager tries to leap to side to dodge the attacks, though the wind elements would likely send her flying backwards-
___

Specter: "Well, you have a lot of guardians and family looking out for your well-being.

___

___

-Papyrus helped Undyne out by sending several bones flying at Breakdown, while others rose out of the ground like skeletons out of a grave, trying to crash into him-

-Heshima tried to distract Motormaster by firing Swift at him, the attack lacking the same power as Thunderbolt or Thunder, but having a 100% rate of accuracy-
___

Kamui: "That would be nice." :)
---
-Sitonai holding her own?-
---
Kanna: "Awwwww~"
---
Wolf: "...She truly does live in all our swords, huh..."
---
-Byleth and Shez ready to try Divine Pulses to stop time and at least think of something-
---
Thanks for spoiling it, Peri :glare:

Th-Then you're probably still fully Hylian. :lol:
___

(...Uh, are you alright? You're....just not really saying that much...)
Wolf: -shrugs- "Maybe."
---
Weiss: "I-I'm fine, Winter!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-kid veryu awed-
---
Byleth: "... Maybe?"
---
-CUTE-
---
Sothis: "Indeed it does."
-That she is, and the Nohrian can see it-
---
Tiki: "Maybe?" :p
---
Alice: "My turn!" -follows with it-
---
Tamamo: "So how many kids you had~?"
-The same goes for Star, which Marco chooses to try and ignore- :V
___

Brad: "...Yikes, that does sound bad. But it wasn't her fault her dad got hurt, right?"

Not at all. She knows that, but she either felt useless because she couldn't help him, or blamed herself for not being able to help anyway...
___

Star: "First? You guys got multiple new sets at once?!" :surprised:
___

I concur, we should give her the time she needs to process and remember her past, let alone confront it...

O-Or make amends...
-Yeah, for his mental health he better do that-
---
-Again, pretty much both-

Rin: "I relate to some extent, but not that much"
---
Ahim: "Oh right, the first was of the newest Super Sentai. Apparently they're called... Majestic Sentai KingOhgers?" -Star scratches er head at the fact they have 'King' two times followed in their name even if one in Japanese?-
---
da Vinci: "You should tell the daughter in advance too"
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
-Byleth and Shez ready to try Divine Pulses to stop time and at least think of something-
---
Optimus: "We can prepare under those conditions"
---
-ahue-

Lothor: "Didn't think my old teachings would be of use, but oh well, I like to cheat" :p -then Sitonai tried to strike him and he barely dodged!- "Woah, watch out there!"
---
Abby: -Giggles- "Thank you for that!"
Illya: "Ah, by the way, did Nanoha-san present you to Fate-san and Hayate-san?" -to Arisa and Suzuka-
Hayate: "Oh, right, never told you how we met..."
Arisa: "She did present Fate to us, but not Hayate"
Suzuka: "I was actually the first one to meet her!"
Hayate: "We met in the city's library one day and got along quick!"
Suzuka: "So I started to visit her plenty of times in the hospital!"
---
-That sounds like it very much...-
---
-Breakdown transformed screaming while futilely trying to dodge the bones, and Heshima's attack manages to call Motormaster's attention-

-And it makes sense for those two-
---
-...Monika tells Yuri to not take notes, she won't quiz her or anything, Yuri stammers "I-I know that! I was just- Hm..." Monika says she's sorry and didn't mean to call her out, so she can do as she likes, but asks if anyone has any thoughts so far, Natsuki bluntly says she doesn't wants to put her words in a filter to protect someone's feelings. Monika clears she doesn't has to, up to her how she wants to deal with other people-

-She's just suggesting them to turn their differences into a positive experience rather than an argument, asking for Sayori's support saying "right Sayori?" who pouts saying "Whatever you say, cherry-hater", Monika clears up she likes cherries, she was just doing that to demonstrate, Sayori gasps saying "I've been duped!", Monika chuckled saying she'll make it up to her later, inviting her to a cherry sundae, Sayori says "You are welcome to dupe me anytime, my beloved President"-

Monika: "Good idea, let's do that on our next date" :p
Mash: "Well, if you want..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...P-Probably not.

-Link agrees?-
___

(...Yeah, I understand why. I kinda am, too...)
Link: -nods in agreement-
---
Weiss: "I hope to get some rest..."

-That she is, and the Nohrian can see it-
---
Tiki: "Maybe?" :p
---
Alice: "My turn!" -follows with it-
---
Tamamo: "So how many kids you had~?"
Camilla: How precious~!
---
Byleth: "....Is this food for me?"
---
Palu: :)
---
Sothis: "Perhaps I should start by saying I did not have them the way you'd expect. As a being of creation, I do not require... reproduction.

With that said, about 20 or so."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, for his mental health he better do that-
---
-Again, pretty much both-

Rin: "I relate to some extent, but not that much"
---
Ahim: "Oh right, the first was of the newest Super Sentai. Apparently they're called... Majestic Sentai KingOhgers?" -Star scratches er head at the fact they have 'King' two times followed in their name even if one in Japanese?-
---
da Vinci: "You should tell the daughter in advance too"
-He's still awkward about their crushes on him- :V

___

I just can't believe that she doesn't have much confidence when there's so many people in her life who know she matters...
___

Star: "...Does that team really have the word "king" I'm their name twice?"
___

We definitely will. Perhaps we should be the ones to call her first...

Link: -nods in agreement-
---
Weiss: "I hope to get some rest..."
S-So, how's training going?
___

(Well, we're getting a break right now, right?)

---
---
---
---
---
---
-ahue-

Lothor: "Didn't think my old teachings would be of use, but oh well, I like to cheat" :p -then Sitonai tried to strike him and he barely dodged!- "Woah, watch out there!"
---
Illya: "Ah, by the way, did Nanoha-san present you to Fate-san and Hayate-san?" -to Arisa and Suzuka-
---
---
-Breakdown transformed screaming while futilely trying to dodge the bones, and Heshima's attack manages to call Motormaster's attention-

---
-...Monika tells Yuri to not take notes, she won't quiz her or anything, Yuri stammers "I-I know that! I was just- Hm..." Monika says she's sorry and didn't mean to call her out, so she can do as she likes, but asks if anyone has any thoughts so far, Natsuki bluntly says she doesn't wants to put her words in a filter to protect someone's feelings. Monika clears she doesn't has to, up to her how she wants to deal with other people-

-She's just suggesting them to turn their differences into a positive experience rather than an argument, asking for Sayori's support saying "right Sayori?" who pouts saying "Whatever you say, cherry-hater", Monika clears up she likes cherries, she was just doing that to demonstrate, Sayori gasps saying "I've been duped!", Monika chuckled saying she'll make it up to her later, inviting her to a cherry sundae, Sayori says "You are welcome to dupe me anytime, my beloved President"-

Th-That's perfect then!
___

Tasque Manager: "Lady Siitinau?"
___

Specter:"You all hadn't known each other quite yet?"
___

-Link immediately thinks of Altera?-
___

-He uses Swagger after that, trying to mock and provoke Breakdown-
___

Peridot: "I simply made the most logical conclusion." :p "And Monika was brilliant here!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: How precious~!
---
Byleth: "....Is this food for me?"
---
Palu: :)
---
Sothis: "Perhaps I should start by saying I did not have them the way you'd expect. As a being of creation, I do not require... reproduction.

With that said, about 20 or so."
Miyu: "This really is very high..."
---
Tiki: "Yes, enjoy" :)
---
Merlin: "Aw, none clunged to Papa" :p
Kama: "HMPH!"
---
Tamamo: "DID YOU SAY TWENTY?!"

Nitocris: "...Well, at least you didn't get them the same way as the Gods of other pantheons... Ugh, I feel a little sorry for the Greek"
-He's still awkward about their crushes on him- :V

___

I just can't believe that she doesn't have much confidence when there's so many people in her life who know she matters..m
___

Star: "...Does that team really have the word "king" I'm their name twice?"
___

We definitely will. Perhaps we should be the ones to call her first...
-That's evident, doesn't makes it easier they're staring at him with goofy smiles-
---
Rin: "..." Why am I getting a sense of deja vu?
---
Ahim: "It seems so... The other set is a bit irregular, since it's based not on a Super Sentai. It's a set based on OOO"
---
Aya: "We'd have to arrange both parties, though it'd be tricky with Lusamine..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That's evident, doesn't makes it easier they're staring at him with goofy smiles-
---
Rin: "..." Why am I getting a sense of deja vu?
---
Ahim: "It seems so... The other set is a bit irregular, since it's based not on a Super Sentai. It's a set based on OOO"
---
Aya: "We'd have to arrange both parties, though it'd be tricky with Lusamine..."
Marco: (Uhhh, maybe I should remind them that we still haven't gotten lunch yet?)

___

-Like with how the Shirou from her world was...?-
___

Star: "Uh, what's an "OOO"?"
___

It may be too early for her to meet up with her surviving family again...So we'll just have to do our best to help Lusamine brace for her memories as she recalls them, in-turn so that hopefully they can try to make amends...

I-I just hope she can handle the truth when she gets those memories back and her a-amnesia's been cured...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-ahue-

---
---
---

---

Th-That's perfect then!
___

___

___

___

___

Peridot: "I simply made the most logical conclusion." :p "And Monika was brilliant here!"
Kamui: "Very good to hear." :)
---
-IS SHE OKAY?!-
---
Kanna: "It's sweet that you would visit her." :)
---
Link: "...I wonder if the sword would remember the friend it had."
---
-Motorstorm suddenly gets blasted by Shez and Byleth's combined attacks all at once as time resumes for the duo-

-not enough to take him down, but it'd definitely pack a punch-
---
Dupe Mash? :V

S-So, how's training going?
___

(Well, we're getting a break right now, right?)
Wolf: "He's adapting well."
---
Weiss: "I suppose we are..."

Miyu: "This really is very high..."
---
Tiki: "Yes, enjoy" :)
---
Merlin: "Aw, none clunged to Papa" :p
Kama: "HMPH!"
---
Tamamo: "DID YOU SAY TWENTY?!"

Nitocris: "...Well, at least you didn't get them the same way as the Gods of other pantheons... Ugh, I feel a little sorry for the Greek"
Camilla: "I know, right?" :)
---
Byleth: "...Thanks." :)
---
Palu: :laugh:
---
Sothis: "Wait, I had twenty-one! I forgot Ernest..."

-just like the devs did :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Th-That's perfect then!
___

___

___

___

___

---
-IS SHE OKAY?!-
---
---
---
-Motorstorm suddenly gets blasted by Shez and Byleth's combined attacks all at once as time resumes for the duo-

---
Jeanne: "We'll be sure to make preparations then" :)
Optimus: "Very well"
---
Sitonai: "It's Sitonai!" -attacked Lothor more, and despite himbeing a somewhat overweight human man, he was still very much dodging his striked given he's a ninja-
---
Suzuka: "No, last year during Christmas Eve I arranged a surprise meeting, so they all got to know her!"
Hayate: "It's been even more fun since" :)
---
-It's a really good question, huh...-
---
Breakdown: "....W-What are you doing?!" -in constant panic-

-I don't know who is Motorstorm, but I'll guess Motormaster was hit by their attack too- :V -It did definitely sent him flying and stumble onto the floor-
---
Mash: "Please don't do that..."
Monika: "Who knows?" :p

-Yuri says "buying your people's loyalty, how deplorable", Natsuki says "like you would turn down a free sundae Yuri" given how much she liked her cupcakes, Yuri stammers trying to justify herself saying she was reading and not keeping track of them. Monika says they're getting off-topic, so now that they got the gist of it, how about trying it with something more relevant to the club? Like manga? So let's try to have a productive discussion on their differences of opinion, asking Yuri to start-

Mash: "I have a bad feeling about this"

-She stammered before saying she'd rather not, Monika asks how so, Yuri says it's because she can't see anything productive to come from that, it's just going to start a fight, Monika assures her it'll be fine, she's here to moderate, so let's have a calm and rational discussion. Natsuki says "yeah, give me a bit more credit", she's not a child so she doesn't has to coddle her feelings, thinking it's more respectable to just speak one's mind-
Marco: (Uhhh, maybe I should remind them that we still haven't gotten lunch yet?)

___

-Like with how the Shirou from her world was...?-
___

Star: "Uh, what's an "OOO"?"
___

It may be too early for her to meet up with her surviving family again...So we'll just have to do our best to help Lusamine brace for her memories as she recalls them, in-turn so that hopefully they can try to make amends...

I-I just hope she can handle the truth when she gets those memories back and her a-amnesia's been cured...
-Yeah, maybe. Like Lily doesn't needs it but he and Star do-
---
Rin: ...Yes! Exactly that!
---
Ahim: "Kamen Rider OOO, the Rider who operated the same year we went to Earth and fought beings called Greeed and their creatons the Yummies"
---
Aya: "And thaat there's no unfortunate sudden burst of memory beyond our control..."
Camilla: "I know, right?" :)
---
Byleth: "...Thanks." :)
---
Palu: :laugh:
---
Sothis: "Wait, I had twenty-one! I forgot Ernest..."

-just like the devs did :V-
Miyu: "It's... What's the word for it?" -incredible? amazing?-
---
Tiki: "Any time. Now let's eat!" :)
---
Merlin: "Maybe next time" :p
Kama: "As if I'd let you" They'll cling to me instead!
---
-Good one- :p

Tamamo: "And you still took time to raise them all each?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, maybe. Like Lily doesn't needs it but he and Star do-
---
Rin: ...Yes! Exactly that!
---
Ahim: "Kamen Rider OOO, the Rider who operated the same year we went to Earth and fought beings called Greeed and their creatons the Yummies"
---
Aya: "And thaat there's no unfortunate sudden burst of memory beyond our control..."
Marco: "Ugh, never mind, let's just go eat lunch..."

Star: "Oh, right! Once we started making getting here a competition I kinda forgot the fact that we were heading here to get some food in the first place..." :lol:
___

-They both seem to aways want to help others and save as many people as possible, but also don't value or think much of their own lives much at all. and as a result of all this, they tend to act extremely recklessly and more often than not practically throw themselves into dangerous battles without a second thought...-
___

StaR: "I'd ask why both of those beings were named what they were, but after everything a monster named a "Toffee" did, I'm not gonna judge any threats based on their names..."
___

If that occurs, we'll talk to her immediately... It may take certain subjects to remind her of them, if my bringing up Pokemon studies earlier was anything to go by... -Sigh, still feeling bad that his suggestion caused Lusamine to suddenly regained some of her more traumatic memories-

Wolf: "He's adapting well."
---
Weiss: "I suppose we are..."
Only flaw being the shield method so far?

-And even then, he's corrected it by using his shield on his left arm by now?-
___

(It's not It's not the same as being back home, but it's still a break. It's not like we don't have any time to rest up or prepare...)

---
-IS SHE OKAY?!-
---
---
---

---
---
Sitonai: "It's Sitonai!" -attacked Lothor more, and despite himbeing a somewhat overweight human man, he was still very much dodging his striked given he's a ninja-
---
Suzuka: "No, last year during Christmas Eve I arranged a surprise meeting, so they all got to know her!"
---
---

-I don't know who is Motorstorm, but I'll guess Motormaster was hit by their attack too- :V -It did definitely sent him flying and stumble onto the floor-
---

-Yuri says "buying your people's loyalty, how deplorable", Natsuki says "like you would turn down a free sundae Yuri" given how much she liked her cupcakes, Yuri stammers trying to justify herself saying she was reading and not keeping track of them. Monika says they're getting off-topic, so now that they got the gist of it, how about trying it with something more relevant to the club? Like manga? So let's try to have a productive discussion on their differences of opinion, asking Yuri to start-

-She stammered before saying she'd rather not, Monika asks how so, Yuri says it's because she can't see anything productive to come from that, it's just going to start a fight, Monika assures her it'll be fine, she's here to moderate, so let's have a calm and rational discussion. Natsuki says "yeah, give me a bit more credit", she's not a child so she doesn't has to coddle her feelings, thinking it's more respectable to just speak one's mind-
Th-Thank you all for hearing us out...
___

Tasque Manager: "Sitonai it is! Let's put this ruffian back behind bars!" -Firing more electric spark bullets at Lothor-
___

Specter: "Were you surprised to learn all three of them are mages?"
___

-...Should he talk to Altera about it?-
___

-Dang it, I actually meant to write that Heshima used Swagger on Motormaster lol-

-Retcon that, he uses Swagger to taunt and Provoke Motormaster instead- :V

-Meanwhile Papyrus sent a wave of blue bones at Breakdown. If for whatever reason Breakdown didn't move, the bones oddly wouldn't hit him-
___

Peridot: "...Now I'm more concerned."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Miyu: "It's... What's the word for it?" -incredible? amazing?-
---
Tiki: "Any time. Now let's eat!" :)
---
Merlin: "Maybe next time" :p
Kama: "As if I'd let you" They'll cling to me instead!
---
-Good one- :p

Tamamo: "And you still took time to raise them all each?"
Camilla: "There are no words for this, sweetie." :)
---
-nom-
---
Palu: "No need to argue, you two." :p
---
Sothis: "What kind of mother would I be if I did not?" :glare:

Only flaw being the shield method so far?

-And even then, he's corrected it by using his shield on his left arm by now?-
___

(It's not It's not the same as being back home, but it's still a break. It's not like we don't have any time to rest up or prepare...)
-yes-

Link: "It was worth a try, at least."
---
Weiss: "That's fair enough..."

---
---
---
---

---

___

Tasque Manager: "Sitonai it is! Let's put this ruffian back behind bars!" -Firing more electric spark bullets at Lothor-
___

___

___

-Dang it, I actually meant to write that Heshima used Swagger on Motormaster lol-

-Meanwhile Papyrus sent a wave of blue bones at Breakdown. If for whatever reason Breakdown didn't move, the bones oddly wouldn't hit him-
___

-and then what?-
---
-the three Chaldea people observing-
---
Sothis: "With how secretive magic is, they should have been."
---
-maybe he could...-
---
-Byleth now plays more defensive, holding a shield-

1675638665542.png
---
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "Ugh, never mind, let's just go eat lunch..."

Star: "Oh, right! Once we started making getting here a competition I kinda forgot the fact that we were heading here to get some food in the first place..." :lol:
___

-They both seem to aways want to help others and save as many people as possible, but also don't value or think much of their own lives much at all. and as a result of all this, they tend to act extremely recklessly and more often than not practically throw themselves into dangerous battles without a second thought...-
___

StaR: "I'd ask why both of those beings were named what they were, but after everything a monster named a "Toffee" did, I'm not gonna judge any threats based on their names..."
___

If that occurs, we'll talk to her immediately... It may take certain subjects to remind her of them, if my bringing up Pokemon studies earlier was anything to go by... -Sigh, still feeling bad that his suggestion caused Lusamine to suddenly regained some of her more traumatic memories-
Lily: "Oh, you two must be really hungry now. Let's get in!"
---
Rin: Oh God, THAT KID REALLY IS LIKE HIM! -feeling the urge to help her-
---
Ahim: "Well, they were physical manifestations of human desire, so I get the 'Greeed' part"
---
Aya: "Her current phobia of Pokémon needs to be treated before anything. Her world is more inhabited with them than others"
Camilla: "There are no words for this, sweetie." :)
---
-nom-
---
Palu: "No need to argue, you two." :p
---
Sothis: "What kind of mother would I be if I did not?" :glare:
Miyu: "...If you say so" -doesn't gets she didn't mean it that literally-
---
-Not the best, but again, acceptable-
---
Kama: "He started it"
Merlin: "Did I?" :p
---
Nitocris: "That really puts you above some other deities..."
___

___

___

___

___

-and then what?-
---
---
---
-maybe he could...-
---

View attachment 367701
---
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Optimus: "Would you need help going back to your current vessel?"
---
Lothor: "This is like, how much? The second or third time? This place's security blows" :p -he managed to see her pattern by now, managing to dodge-
Sitonai: "Agreed! Shiro!" -Shiro does his freezing breath!-
---
Arisa: "No way we wouldn't have been! It was such a weird Christmas!"
Suzuka: "It made some things make sense though"
---
-Mayhaps after all...-
---
-Given Breakdown is in constant panic, of course he moved, so he was hit- :V

Motormaster: "I'm getting really annoyed here now...!"

-Drag Strip went to Byleth and tried to use her energy daggers on her!-
---
-Yuri's expression changed as she heard Natsuki say the word "respectable", as Monika recalls, beimng respected was the crux of the matter to Yuri, she tried to mediate, but Yuri says it's fine, she has nothing against anyone personally, they're entitled to like what they like, she just prefers more depth and nuance in her reading material, looking for stories that are imaginative and sophisticated beyond the surface level, Natsuki says that's a misunderstanding, she thought she was gonna say manga is for children or something like that, but there's plenty of deep manga-

-Yuri says she's not clueless, she did read manga when she was younger, Natsuki asks how come she never told them, Yuri says she's past that point of her life and doesn't wants to revisit it, she prefers more mature things now, Natsuki says "Excuse me?!" Monika asks them to hold on and let's keep things subjective-

Monika: "...Oh no, what did you do, in-game me?! They're getting even more out of control now!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Especially with Link's traps and much of Zelda's fighting style in general?-
___

-Winter even goes to a get a small blanket-
-he's not knowledgeable enough about Sheikah tech to replicate Zelda's skills with it-

-instead, just imagine any Japanese BotW clip :V-
---
-HOW CUTE-

Miyu: "...If you say so" -doesn't gets she didn't mean it that literally-
---
-Not the best, but again, acceptable-
---
Kama: "He started it"
Merlin: "Did I?" :p
---
Nitocris: "That really puts you above some other deities..."
Camilla: "...You take every word seriously, don't you?"
---
-indeed-

Byleth: "You made this yourself?"
---
Palu: "Sometimes, I'm thinking I've got six children instead of four..."
---
Sothis: "And yet those deities managed to live on... Such a cruel world we live in."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Oh, you two must be really hungry now. Let's get in!"
---
Rin: Oh God, THAT KID REALLY IS LIKE HIM! -feeling the urge to help her-
---
Ahim: "Well, they were physical manifestations of human desire, so I get the 'Greeed' part"
---
Aya: "Her current phobia of Pokémon needs to be treated before anything. Her world is more inhabited with them than others"
Star: "TO FOOD! Also, congrats on winning, Marco." :p

Marco: "I may be soaked, but I still earned victory..."
___

-Will she mention this to Jenny and Brad?-
___

Star: "Have they all been defeated since then, at least?"
___

And I'm not as certain how to help with that. I earned doctorates in science, magic, and medicine, not psychology. I might be able to help figure out how to cure her amnesia or jog her memory to an extent, but I'm far from the last person one should ask to help overcome a phobia...

-he's not knowledgeable enough about Sheikah tech to replicate Zelda's skills with it-

-instead, just imagine any Japanese BotW clip :V-
---
-HOW CUTE-
-Like the diguised Yiga getting decimated- :V
___

-And how's Weiss?-

-and then what?-
---
---
---
-maybe he could...-
---

View attachment 367701
---
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
---
Lothor: "This is like, how much? The second or third time? This place's security blows" :p -he managed to see her pattern by now, managing to dodge-
---
Arirsa: "No way we wouldn't have been! It was such a werid Christmas!"
---
-Mayhaps after all...-
---

---
-Yuri's expression changed as she heard Natsuki say the word "respectable", as Monika recalls, beimng respected was the crux of the matter to Yuri, she tried to mediate, but Yuri says it's fine, she has nothing against anyone personally, they're entitled to like what they like, she just prefers more depth and nuance in her reading material, looking for stories that are imaginative and sophisticated beyond the surface level, Natsuki says that's a misunderstanding, she thought she was gonna say manga is for children or something like that, but there's plenty of deep manga-

-Yuri says she's not clueless, she did read manga when she was younger, Natsuki asks how come she never told them, Yuri says she's past that point of her life and doesn't wants to revisit it, she prefers more mature things now, Natsuki says "Excuse me?!" Monika asks them to hold on and let's keep things subjective-

Monika: "...Oh no, what did you do, in-game me?! They're getting even more out of control now!"
We might just be able to contact the Admiral again...

A-As long as Illya or Miyu are still there, they can open a portal for us!
___

Tasque Manager: "We'll just have to update it, then..." -She orders some Tasques to yell souud waves at them-
___

Specter: "...It did? How could it possibly clarify anything?"
___

-She's likely awake and conscious now, after all...But maybe give her some time to rest and catch up with her friends, first, since she only just woke up. Besides that, they aren't yet sure if the Fi from Link's era truly will have any memory of Altera or not...

-...But the fact that she told Link to inform the Toon Link, the only Link who isn't present and the only one who knew a Fi that was active, about Phazon being destroyed, is a pretty good sign-
___

(Just as planned!) -Inner thoughts-

-And with that, he tries to use Spark on Motormaster to further draw him out-

...HUH, VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE EVER NOT AVOIDED MY FABLED BLUE ATTACK.

___

Peridot: "That may have not been the best way for Yuri to put it..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
Arirsa: "No way we wouldn't have been! It was such a werid Christmas!"
---
-Mayhaps after all...-
---

---

___

Tasque Manager: "We'll just have to update it, then..." -She orders some Tasques to yell souud waves at them-
___

___

-She's likely awake and conscious now, after all...But maybe give her some time to rest and catch up with her friends, first, since she only just woke up. Besides that, they aren't yet sure if the Fi from Link's era truly will have any memory of Altera or not...

-...But the fact that she told Link to inform the Toon Link, the only Link who isn't present and the only one who knew a Fi that was active, about Phazon being destroyed, is a pretty good sign-
___

___

Kamui: "Why didn't we think of brining her...?"
---
-Kerry proud?-
---
Sothis: "I am curious of that as well..."
---
Wolf: "Maybe let her have some time first... She has been sleeping for a while."
---
-so of course, Byleth tried using the shield to block them-
---
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

-Like the diguised Yiga getting decimated- :V
___

-And how's Weiss?-
-pretty much, yeah-
---
-about to sleep-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Wolf: "She studied on it a lot, to be fair."
---
-of course-

-who sleeps with their combat skirt on? :V-
I'm s-still not sure how it works, myself, but I c-can tell it has a vast array of abilities. Traps, travel, direct combat...All j-just from one ancient device that's designed to use Runes. Who knows how much it could do?! :b:

-She may be nerding out a bit-

___

-Depends on if it were a simple chair nap or a bed nap-

-Were it the former she probably would just needed to kick off her boots...And probably the multiple extra belts and satchels- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm s-still not sure how it works, myself, but I c-can tell it has a vast array of abilities. Traps, travel, direct combat...All j-just from one ancient device that's designed to use Runes. Who knows how much it could do?! :b:

-She may be nerding out a bit-

___

-Depends on if it were a simple chair nap or a bed nap-

-Were it the former she probably would just needed to kick off her boots...And probably the multiple extra belts and satchels- :V
Wolf: "...Have you never asked the Princess?"
---
-she's a rich pampered girl so she requires a bed :V-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "...You take every word seriously, don't you?"
---
-indeed-

Byleth: "You made this yourself?"
---
Palu: "Sometimes, I'm thinking I've got six children instead of four..."
---
Sothis: "And yet those deities managed to live on... Such a cruel world we live in."
Miyu: "...Is that a problem?"
---
Tiki: "I'm not a great cook or anything, I just know how to roast some meat and cut veggies like anyone"
---
Kama: "What does that mean?!"
Merlin: "Awww, would you spoil me then?" :p
-And then there's Fou trying to sleep, couldn't, and jumps to kick Merlin-
---
Nitocris: "I..." -she can't admit she's wrong-
Star: "TO FOOD! Also, congrats on winning, Marco." :p

Marco: "I may be soaked, but I still earned victory..."
___

-Will she mention this to Jenny and Brad?-
___

Star: "Have they all been defeated since then, at least?"
___

And I'm not as certain how to help with that. I earned doctorates in science, magic, and medicine, not psychology. I might be able to help figure out how to cure her amnesia or jog her memory to an extent, but I'm far from the last person one should ask to help overcome a phobia...
Lily: "We'll be inviting then! ...Wait, we don't pay that here...."
---
Rin: "...Do you need help looking after the kid?"
---
Ahim: "Yes, they were!"
---
Aya: "I can understand that feeling..."

___

___

___

___

___

---
-Kerry proud?-
---
---
Wolf: "Maybe let her have some time first... She has been sleeping for a while."
---
---
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Jeanne: "They were having with your sisters, I recall"
---
-He is, as the freezing breath catches Lothor and allows the soundwaves to hit him-
---
Arisa: "Why she started to go off for long periods of time, for one"
---
-Thousands of years, in fact...-
---
Motormaster: "COME BACK HERE!" -swings his large axe!-

Breakdown: "A-Aaaaah... A-Away from me...!"

-Drag Strip tried to blast the shield out of her hands with a shot-
---
-Monika asks her that if she implies manga is immature then ain't people that are into it immature? There's a silence as Yuri tries to give an answer, then Natsuki says that maybe it's immature to judge people for having different tatses, Monika tries to calm her down and Sayori says that nobody's immature, she's read Natsuki's manga and Yuri's fantasy and she loves both in their own way, Natsuki says "Okay, okay. It's okay you like it, but I still find it boring", Monika says that ain't subjective, Natsuki says "Okay, it bores me. That's subjective"-

-Monika tried to interjec t but Yuri says "This is ridiculous. Do you see why I didn't want to participate in this?" knowing it was gonna make people upset, Natsuki insists she's not upset and doesn't cares what others think, but she always got the impression Yuri looked down on her and this affirms it, Yuri inists she's making assumptions and she can't blame her for being defensive when nobody has the least bit of respect for what she's into-

Mash: "They are really doing it..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "We'll be inviting then! ...Wait, we don't pay that here...."
---
Rin: "...Do you need help looking after the kid?"
---
Ahim: "Yes, they were!"
---
Aya: "I can understand that feeling..."
Star: "Pay what?"
___

...Id certainly appreciate it. She needs all the emotional support she can get...
___

Star: "That's a relief, they actually sounded pretty dangerous..."
___

But m-maybe we should look into that tomorrow. Lusamine's gone through a-a lot today, she probably needs the rest right now more than anything...

Wolf: "...Have you never asked the Princess?"
---
-she's a rich pampered girl so she requires a bed :V-
I-I've been focusing on Phazon and U-Undyne and Gaster's conditions, s-so I haven't really thought about it...
___

-That's fair- :V

-And fortunately, the ship still has comfortable beds, Weiss' room included-

---
-Kerry proud?-
---
---
---
---
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Jeanne: "They were having with your sisters, I recall"
---
-He is, as the freezing breath catches Lothor and allows the soundwaves to hit him-
---
Arisa: "Why she started to go off for long periods of time, for one"
---
-Thousands of years, in fact...-
---
Motormaster: "COME BACK HERE!" -swings his large axe!-

Breakdown: "A-Aaaaah... A-Away from me...!"

-Drag Strip tried to blast the shield out of her hands with a shot-
---
-Monika asks her that if she implies manga is immature then ain't people that are into it immature? There's a silence as Yuri tries to give an answer, then Natsuki says that maybe it's immature to judge people for having different tatses, Monika tries to calm her down and Sayori says that nobody's immature, she's read Natsuki's manga and Yuri's fantasy and she loves both in their own way, Natsuki says "Okay, okay. It's okay you like it, but I still find it boring", Monika says that ain't subjective, Natsuki says "Okay, it bores me. That's subjective"-

-Monika tried to interjec t but Yuri says "This is ridiculous. Do you see why I didn't want to participate in this?" knowing it was gonna make people upset, Natsuki insists she's not upset and doesn't cares what others think, but she always got the impression Yuri looked down on her and this affirms it, Yuri inists she's making assumptions and she can't blame her for being defensive when nobody has the least bit of respect for what she's into-

Mash: "They are really doing it..."
Th-They probably needed the break. Especially Illya, since she went on a mission to the Cyber World recently...
___

-Followed by Tasque Manager striking Lothor with her electric whip-
___

Specter: "...That would be suspicious after a while."
___

-In Fi's case, it's remarkable that she's not still fully asleep...The last time she spoke to anyone was when Zelda needed to know how to revive Link, way back during the Calamity-

-In Altera'a case, she's been in a coma for months, and in constant pain from the Phazon infection just prior to that...-
___

-He leaps to the side to dodge it, Motormaster's anger likely making it easier for him to predict the timing of the attack-

-Steven's starting to feel bad for Breakdown...-
___

they're talking, although i'm not sure i'd necessarily call it productive conversation...

Top Bottom