• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
But for the time being we need to return to ship.
___

-I'm glad I still conveyed that then- :p

-Some of the Rudinn Rangers and Head Hathys actually cheer for her-
___

Uhh, I guess I don't know how to reply to this now?
___

Yeah, what's up?
___

(We gotta free Heshima...)

-Steven keeps shielding Breakdown's attacks for now-
___

...uhh, are you sure about this?
Kamui: "May you help us with that?"
---
Shez: Such an ego...
---
-same lol-
---
Link: "Just felt like seeing if you two were okay."
---
-Shez shadowflashed before it could reach her-

Shez: "You missed." :p
---
We can take a break, girl.
Lindy: "In a bit, we're pinpointing your location!"
Chrono: "It will also help us know where your mecahnical allies are"
---
-She ain't gonna let any of it go off-
Kiritsugu: That's my daughter.
---
Nanoha: "Uh..."
Suzuka: "When she's with us she does it a lot"
Hayate: "Can confirm"
---
Altera: "I'm trying to walk again"
---
Motormaster: "SLAG!" -was shooting wildly in an attempt to hit anything-

Breakdown: "Ugh, I'm useless here too..."
---
Monika: "No, this is the puniltimate one after all. We're so close to finishing them"
-Marco orders some quesadillas-

-Star orders some turkey and corn on the cob-
___

And to be fair, Brad probably isn't exaggerating about the paperwork...

Brad: "If anything, I'm understating it..."
___

Star: "I'd totally get why. He has his family and other friends there, it's where he grew up...

...I kinda miss Earth, too..."
___

...F-For real?

I suppose we have tried our best to be there for you when you needed help or advice...But truthfully, I wasn't sure of how much help I was being...
-While Lily orders some roasted pork-
---
Rin: "That brings a different sense of deja vu"
---
Ahim: "...Why don't you visit it with him?"
---
Aya: "It never dawned on me how little I ever had of it..."
Camilla: "Not with that attitude."
---
-so in here they weren't ghosts while in Elyos? neat-

Byleth: "Oh, Dimitri..." :lol:
---
Palu: You're so silly.
---
Sothis: "My thoughts exactly."
Miyu: "What do you mean?"
---
Tiki: "Or when Celica couldn't keep all the cats she found around?"
---
Merlin: That's my default. :p
---
Nitocris: "I-I guess, I don't know who though..."
Tamamo: "Doesn't your pantheon have an underworld god like Eresh?"
Nitocris: "I don't think Lord Anubis would think that high of me"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-While Lily orders some roasted pork-
---
Rin: "That brings a different sense of deja vu"
---
Ahim: "...Why don't you visit it with him?"
---
Aya: "It never dawned on me how little I ever had of it..."
-And the food is served within a few minutes?-
___

The paperwork? How?

-Didn't think of the Rulers' situation- :V

___

Star: "Oh, I'm planning on visiting it eventually. I just...can't move back to it..."
___

...I-I'm really glad we could be there for you, then. -Smiled a bit, reassured-

IWe know you...didn't exactly have an ideal family life, to say the least. But if your life has truly improved because of our support, then that's all we could ask for. :)

Kamui: "May you help us with that?"
---
Shez: Such an ego...
---
-same lol-
---
Link: "Just felt like seeing if you two were okay."
---
-Shez shadowflashed before it could reach her-

Shez: "You missed." :p
---
We can take a break, girl.
---
---
---
---

---
Monika: "No, this is the puniltimate one after all. We're so close to finishing them"
O-Oribting a-above the plkanet's atmosphere, I'm not e-entirely certain over which of it's hemispheres right now...
___

-Perhaps the opportune time to talk to her will be when the rest of the troops clear out...-
___

Specter: (The kid seems a lot happier when she's with her friends...)
___

Well, I'm not coughing Phazon anymore, so that's a plus. :p
___

-Winter ran to try and dodge the shots-

-Heshima was trying to figure out how to escape Motormaster's grip...-

Steven: "Aww, don't say that, big guy! You've still put up a really good fight" -Said with surprising sincerity-
___

Peridot: "Then I guess we should see how the last one ends...?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...I-I just find it remarkable that such advanced technology could just e-end up almost completely lost to time...
___

-She'd take a photo of it with her Scroll...unless she's aware that this is a dream- :V
Zelda: "The story behind it is quite intriguing. The ruler of Hyrule at the time started to fear the technology after it had managed to make sealing the Calamity such an easy task and eventually forced an ultimatum; the Sheikah would abandon the technology and remain allies to Hyrule, or be banished.

Those who chose the latter became the Yiga."
---
-she's not :V-

Miyu: "What do you mean?"
---
Tiki: "Or when Celica couldn't keep all the cats she found around?"
---
Merlin: That's my default. :p
---
Nitocris: "I-I guess, I don't know who though..."
Tamamo: "Doesn't your pantheon have an underworld god like Eresh?"
Nitocris: "I don't think Lord Anubis would think that high of me"
Camilla: "Can't one of your friends fly?"
---
Byleth: "I miss the Somniel sometimes... But there's still a charm to be found here."
---
Palu: :rolleyes:
---
Sothis: "I don't think getting along is a requirement. That Tohsaka girl never does with the deity she's attached to, after all."

---
---
---
---

---
O-Oribting a-above the plkanet's atmosphere, I'm not e-entirely certain over which of it's hemispheres right now...
___

-Perhaps the opportune time to talk to her will be when the rest of the troops clear out...-
___

___

___

Steven: "Aww, don't say that, big guy! You've still put up a really good fight" -Said with surprising sincerity-
___

Azura: "None of us thought of taking a loot..."
---
-that's what Byleth is thinking-
---
Sothis: "So she's a girl who enjoys time with her friends. Very sweet." :)
---
Link: "I'd like to brag about being privileged by being cured early... but you two got off better." -sways his body to make the dead arm move with physics-
---
-Shez was just trying to be annoying with Shadowflash, her plan being to distract rather than directly hit-
---
Let's do this then!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "The story behind it is quite intriguing. The ruler of Hyrule at the time started to fear the technology after it had managed to make sealing the Calamity such an easy task and eventually forced an ultimatum; the Sheikah would abandon the technology and remain allies to Hyrule, or be banished.

Those who chose the latter became the Yiga."
---
-she's not :V-
...I-I-Is that why they've declared the rest o-of Hyrule their enemies...?
___

-Then likely many photos will be taken of Patxi and Winter- :V

-Her Scroll is also a newer and fancier model-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
There was no Christmas event in FGO this last year so I didn't have any idea on what to do then LOL
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
Link: "I'd like to brag about being privileged by being cured early... but you two got off better." -sways his body to make the dead arm move with physics-
---
-Shez was just trying to be annoying with Shadowflash, her plan being to distract rather than directly hit-
---
Let's do this then!
Lindy: "We see, seems we've located it" :p
---
-Even Kiritsugu is starting to consider that, seeing how well Sitonai is doing-
---
Arisa: "Maybe I should actually learn some magic to make sure she doesn't gets her face smacked anywhere"
Nanoha: "Huh?!"
---
Altera: "Oh, I'm very sorry about that"
---
-The grip wasn't getting any looser as Motormaster kept shooting!-

Breakdown: "...For real?" -not sarcastic, just surprised someone would ever say something nice to him-
---
-Natsuki breaks the silence with a "Holy crap", never having heard her like that before, she says she must be so pissed, Monika says she wasn't either so... Natsuki answers "I was just saying", Sayori wondering how this happened, Monika says it's her fault, Yuri was right, she shouldn't have tried to mediate this when she's bad to deal with conflicts for starters, saying it was stupid for her to do. Sayori assures her it's nobody's fault and she wasn't stupid, everyone in the club is a nice person, so none expected this-

-But she also guesses they're sensitive about the things they really love. Natsuki says she brought it upon herself, like she said she doesn't cares if she's not into manga, but looking down on people who are? Monika says that's the point she was tryying to make in the first place, they can't sugar-coat things, but recognize and understand their differences. Natsuki gets it, but says the problem is Yuri legit looking down on her, nothing to do with her word choice or anything like that-

Monika: I can't deny she's wrong...
-And the food is served within a few minutes?-
___

The paperwork? How?

-Didn't think of the Rulers' situation- :V

___

Star: "Oh, I'm planning on visiting it eventually. I just...can't move back to it..."
___

...I-I'm really glad we could be there for you, then. -Smiled a bit, reassured-

IWe know you...didn't exactly have an ideal family life, to say the least. But if your life has truly improved because of our support, then that's all we could ask for. :)
-Sure you bet it is-
Tamamo Cat: "Here you go, woof~!"
---
Rin: "There's some people I know who must do plenty of it every day"
---
Ahim: "I get it... It was becoming like a new home to you, wasn't it?"
---
Aya: "You've taught me what an actual decent family was like, I'll always be grateful for that" :)
Camilla: "Can't one of your friends fly?"
---
Byleth: "I miss the Somniel sometimes... But there's still a charm to be found here."
---
Palu: :rolleyes:
---
Sothis: "I don't think getting along is a requirement. That Tohsaka girl never does with the deity she's attached to, after all."
Miyu: "...Five of them..." -Kanna, Illya, Fate, Hayate and Nanoha-
---
Tiki: "There's so many people here, from so many worlds... There's even gods here, and mechanical beings"
---
Kama: "Corny..."
Merlin: "I know" :p
---
Nitocris: "I... Understand that, but I wouldn't wish to disrespect any deity unless they deserved it... Or were a little shameless" -thinking of how loony Artemis is, or how much of a trickster Pandora is-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There was no Christmas event in FGO this last year so I didn't have any idea on what to do then LOL

-Sure you bet it is-
Tamamo Cat: "Here you go, woof~!"
---
Rin: "There's some people I know who must do plenty of it every day"
---
Ahim: "I get it... It was becoming like a new home to you, wasn't it?"
---
Aya: "You've taught me what an actual decent family was like, I'll always be grateful for that" :)
I had some ideas at one point, but never finalized how any of them might work.

Marco: "Thanks!" :grin:

Star: "Just like what we have at Mewni!"
___

...Oh, right! The Rulers! I forgot just how high their stacks of paperwork tend to get...

Brad: "Is it worse than the Skyway Patrol's?"

___

Star: "...Yeah, for a while, I really thought I could call Earth home. Heck, I still do, but I can't move back there..."
___

And I very much consider you family, so if there's anything you ever need to discuss, I am all ears...metaphorically speaking, at least. Skeletons don't have ears. :p

---
---
---
---
---
Let's do this then!
---
---
Arisa: "Maybe I should actually learn some magic to make sure she doesn't gets her face smacked anywhere"
---
---

Breakdown: "...For real?" -not sarcastic, just surprised someone would ever say something nice to him-
---
-Natsuki breaks the silence with a "Holy crap", never having heard her like that before, she says she must be so pissed, Monika says she wasn't either so... Natsuki answers "I was just saying", Sayori wondering how this happened, Monika says it's her fault, Yuri was right, she shouldn't have tried to mediate this when she's bad to deal with conflicts for starters, saying it was stupid for her to do. Sayori assures her it's nobody's fault and she wasn't stupid, everyone in the club is a nice person, so none expected this-

-But she also guesses they're sensitive about the things they really love. Natsuki says she brought it upon herself, like she said she doesn't cares if she's not into manga, but looking down on people who are? Monika says that's the point she was tryying to make in the first place, they can't sugar-coat things, but recognize and understand their differences. Natsuki gets it, but says the problem is Yuri legit looking down on her, nothing to do with her word choice or anything like that-

Huh, th-that was fast, but I'm not complaining!

Is everyone else ready for departure?
___

Tasque Manager: "Are there any more prisoners unaccounted for?"

-If there aren't, the remaining Darkner soldiers would soon clear out to resume their guard duties and patrol shifts-
___

Specter: "With at least three of your friends being magecraft users, I'm not terribly surprised you'd express an interest in it as well."
___

...Yeah, same here...But hey, you better not let losing an arm stop you from doing what ya do best! Losing my depth perception sure as hell didn't stop me from having killer aim as a spear thrower! :p
___

(Perhaps I could short him out? But that might also freeze some of his functions, and then I'd be trapped here, damn it...)

Steven: "Yeah, you're still helping your team! I wouldn't be using my shield if your attacks weren't effective!"
___

Peridot: "But will Yuri even acknowledge that...?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Christmas is cancelled 😔

...I-I-Is that why they've declared the rest o-of Hyrule their enemies...?
___

-Then likely many photos will be taken of Patxi and Winter- :V

-Her Scroll is also a newer and fancier model-
Zelda: "Yeah..."
---
-a giveaway that it's a dream... but she doesn't see it :V-

Miyu: "...Five of them..." -Kanna, Illya, Fate, Hayate and Nanoha-
---
Tiki: "There's so many people here, from so many worlds... There's even gods here, and mechanical beings"
---
Kama: "Corny..."
Merlin: "I know" :p
---
Nitocris: "I... Understand that, but I wouldn't wish to disrespect any deity unless they deserved it... Or were a little shameless" -thinking of how loony Artemis is, or how much of a trickster Pandora is-
Camilla: "How many are human?"
---
Byleth: "Truly an odd place."
---
Palu: -pats both-
---
Sothis: "I suppose that is fair enough."

---
---
---
---

---

___

-If there aren't, the remaining Darkner soldiers would soon clear out to resume their guard duties and patrol shifts-
___

Specter: "With at least three of your friends being magecraft users, I'm not terribly surprised you'd express an interest in it as well."
___

...Yeah, same here...But hey, you better not losing an losing an arm stop you from doing what ya do best! Losing my depth perception sure as hell didn't stop me from having killer aim as a spear thrower! :p
___

(Perhaps I could short him out? But that might also freeze some of his functions, and then I'd be trapped here, damn it...)

Steven: "Yeah, you're still helping your team! I wouldn't be using my shield if your attacks weren't effective!"
___

Kamui: "I know I am..."
---
-he must be so proud~-
---
Sothis: "I know someone who is a competent teacher in all things related to combat."
---
Link: "Now I can really mean it when I say I can beat people with an arm tied on my back." :p
---
Shez: -tries to shadowflash near Motormaster and slice the arm-
---
Depends on how close we are to the end :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "Yeah..."
---
-a giveaway that it's a dream... but she doesn't see it :V
...That...-Sad sigh- e-explains a lot...

-It reminds her way too much of how monsters were once banished ago and sealed away within the Underground centuries ago...-

___

-Or chalks it up one Chaldea's engineers just deciding to go with Remnant's advanced phone design and making new Scrolls- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I had some ideas at one point, but never finalized how any of them might work.

Marco: "Thanks!" :grin:

Star: "Just like what we have at Mewni!"
___

...Oh, right! The Rulers! I forgot just how high their stacks of paperwork tend to get...

Brad: "Is it worse than the Skyway Patrol's?"

___

Star: "...Yeah, for a while, I really thought I could call Earth home. Heck, I still do, but I can't move back there..."
___

And I very much consider you family, so if there's anything you ever need to discuss, I am all ears...metaphorically speaking, at least. Skeletons don't have ears. :p
Understandable

Tamamo Cat: "Glad to serve, meow~"
---
Rin: "I don't have enough of a reference to say"
---
Ahim: "I see. I'm sorry..."
---
Aya: -Chuckles- "I know I can" :p
Camilla: "How many are human?"
---
Byleth: "Truly an odd place."
---
Palu: -pats both-
---
Sothis: "I suppose that is fair enough."
Miyu: "...Three?"
---
Tiki: "By the way, would you like to meet Camilla?"
---
Merlin: "I feel honored" :p
-Kama's head steams-
---
Nitocris: "Yes! Thank you for understanding, Lady Sothis"

___

___

___

...Yeah, same here...But hey, you better not let losing an arm stop you from doing what ya do best! Losing my depth perception sure as hell didn't stop me from having killer aim as a spear thrower! :p
___

___

---
-he must be so proud~-
---
Sothis: "I know someone who is a competent teacher in all things related to combat."
---
Link: "Now I can really mean it when I say I can beat people with an arm tied on my back." :p
---
---
Jeanne: "I am too, so we should get going now"
Optimus: "Hmmm, mayhaps you could take Bumblebee with you? As a way to make relations easier"
Bumblebee: "Woah, I'd love to go!"
---
Sitonai: "I think there was another one"
---
Arisa: "Wait you do?"
Suzuka: "I'm interested..."
---
Altera: "That shouldn't make you any less comptetent when it comes tao improvisation, you're excellent at that"
---
-Because of Snatcher's enhancing field, she didn't manage to cut his arm, but still managed to damage Motormaster enough for him to scream in pain and let go of Heshima-

Breakdown: "..." -sigh- "I don't want to be here... I didn't ask to be brought back to life, but I don't want to die again!"
---
-Natsuki gets what she's trying to do, but she really thinks the problem is Yuri, not just the way they talk to each other, Sayori says Yuri's a lot sweeter than she's giving her credit for, she's sure she'll reflect on this and is sure everyone should. Monika says it'll be fine and she'll figure something out, but then realizes she's saying that moreso instinctively, setting herself to cause more problems. Natsuki assures Monika is not at fault so she should beat herself for it, if anything it's good thr truth came out as she can just... Move on now-

-Sayori tried to interject, but Natsuki said it's fine and let's just get mind off this, in fact being a good opportunity to read manga without feeding Yuri's superiority complex, Sayori asks her to not be mean, she'd do anything she wants but doesn't wants her to act like such, Natsuki apologizes, saying she's just... Bitter-

Monika: "...Thing are not fine now!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...That...-Sad sigh- e-explains a lot...

-It reminds her way too much of how monsters were once banished ago and sealed away within the Underground centuries ago...-

___

-Or chalks it up one Chaldea's engineers just deciding to go with Remnant's advanced phone design and making new Scrolls- :V
Zelda: "I'm hoping re-embracing it will calm them down..."
---
-that's also fair enough :V-

Miyu: "...Three?"
---
Tiki: "By the way, would you like to meet Camilla?"
---
Merlin: "I feel honored" :p
-Kama's head steams-
---
Nitocris: "Yes! Thank you for understanding, Lady Sothis"
Camilla: "So it proves humans can fly." :p
---
Byleth: "She's here?"
---
Palu: :laugh:
---
Sothis: "The pleasure is all mine." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "So it proves humans can fly." :p
---
Byleth: "She's here?"
---
Palu: :laugh:
---
Sothis: "The pleasure is all mine." :)
Miyu: ".............................." -she didn't consider them until now-
---
Tiki: "Yes she is! Well, though she's no longer human"
---
Merlin: "Let's sleep now, shall we all?" :p
Kama: "...F-Fine!"
---
Tamamo: "Soooo... How was motherhood~?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Understandable

Tamamo Cat: "Glad to serve, meow~"
---
Rin: "I don't have enough of a reference to say"
---
Ahim: "I see. I'm sorry..."
---
Aya: -Chuckles- "I know I can" :p
Star: (I really don't get why Tamamo never got along with her counterparts, they all seem totally friendly...)
___

But it's still pretty bad...
___

Star: "It's okay, I kinda figured I'd have to move back to the kingdom eventually..."
___

I-I'm not sure if I've been as of much help...

Zelda: "I'm hoping re-embracing it will calm them down..."
---
-that's also fair enough :V-
W-Well, the fact that they were willing to help defend H-Hyrule might be a good sign...
___

-Will anything zany make the dream obvious?-

---
-he must be so proud~-
---
---
---
---
Optimus: "Hmmm, mayhaps you could take Bumblebee with you? As a way to make relations easier"
---
---
---
Altera: "That shouldn't make you any less comptetent when it comes tao improvisation, you're excellent at that"
---
-Because of Snatcher's enhancing field, she didn't manage to cut his arm, but still managed to damage Motormaster enough for him to scream in pain and let go of Heshima-

Breakdown: "..." -sigh- "I don't want to be here... I didn't ask to be brought back to life, but I don't want to die again!"
---
-Natsuki gets what she's trying to do, but she really thinks the problem is Yuri, not just the way they talk to each other, Sayori says Yuri's a lot sweeter than she's giving her credit for, she's sure she'll reflect on this and is sure everyone should. Monika says it'll be fine and she'll figure something out, but then realizes she's saying that moreso instinctively, setting herself to cause more problems. Natsuki assures Monika is not at fault so she should beat herself for it, if anything it's good thr truth came out as she can just... Move on now-

-Sayori tried to interject, but Natsuki said it's fine and let's just get mind off this, in fact being a good opportunity to read manga without feeding Yuri's superiority complex, Sayori asks her to not be mean, she'd do anything she wants but doesn't wants her to act like such, Natsuki apologizes, saying she's just... Bitter-

We'd be happy to oblige. :)
___

Tasque Manager: "Which of the prisoners is it?"
___

Specter: "I think I know one as well." -Referring to Scathach-
___

Sans would laugh at that joke. And totally, you've got some great strategies and made some pretty sick traps. often totally improvised. Give yourself some credit for that!
___

-And Heshima lands on his four legs, before quickly dashing away from Motormaster while firing another Thunderbolt at him-

Steven: "Well maybe you don't have to..." -Reducing the radius of his Shield-
___

...this ain't going well... -Sigh-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (I really don't get why Tamamo never got along with her counterparts, they all seem totally friendly...)
___

But it's still pretty bad...
___

Star: "It's okay, I kinda figured I'd have to move back to the kingdom eventually..."
___

I-I'm not sure if I've been as of much help...
-If not a little looney-
---
Rin: "I can agree with such"
---
Ahim: "But not so soon..."
---
Aya: "You still were there being a friend"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

---

___

___

___

Sans would laugh at that joke. And totally, you've got some great strategies and made some pretty sick traps. often totally improvised. Give yourself some credit for that!
___

-And Heshima lands on his four legs, before quickly dashing away from Motormaster while firing another Thunderbolt at him-

___

Kamui: "More friends is always appreciated." :)
---
-hmmm...-
---
Sothis: "I doubt we are thinking of the same person. Which will make it even more interesting."
---
Link: "I mean, it's how I saved Hyrule. Of course I take pride in that."
---
Shez: "Damn, you're tough..."
---
Told you. It's not the ending yet. :p

Miyu: ".............................." -she didn't consider them until now-
---
Tiki: "Yes she is! Well, though she's no longer human"
---
Merlin: "Let's sleep now, shall we all?" :p
Kama: "...F-Fine!"
---
Tamamo: "Soooo... How was motherhood~?"
Camilla: "And how do you move?"
---
Byleth: "Hm?"
---
Palu: "Indeed." :)
---
Sothis: "Quite nice." :)

W-Well, the fact that they were willing to help defend H-Hyrule might be a good sign...
___

-Will anything zany make the dream obvious?-
Zelda: "I sure hope it is, but this was likely due to a common threat."
---
-maybe, but she won't notice :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-If not a little looney-
---
Rin: "I can agree with such"
---
Ahim: "But not so soon..."
---
Aya: "You still were there being a friend"
-But are they also tiny and toony?- :V
___

Brad: "Well, even if they don't have it worse, they still don't sound like they have it much better..."

They still get to go on missions more often than most members of the Skyway Patrol do.
___

Star: "No thanks to Toffee for that.. "
___

Y-You're sure?

Zelda: "I sure hope it is, but this was likely due to a common threat."
---
-maybe, but she won't notice :V-
I-It's not much...but it could still be a start.
___

-There's a bunch of members of Chaldea having a Mario Kart-style race around the area- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
-hmmm...-
---
Sothis: "I doubt we are thinking of the same person. Which will make it even more interesting."
---
---
---
Bumblebee: "I'm exicted to see how things are over there" :p
-Shez and Byleth will feel merderous upon seeing him-
---
Sitonai: "That one lion guy who wants to kill all humans" -Dai Shi-
---
Arisa: "Is that so? Hmmm..."
Suzuka: "We might arrange things if we meet them"
---
Altera: "I will still need to take on a little to go back to the battlefield myself"
---
Motormaster: "Of course I am!" -swings his axe at her before Heshima's attack struck him-

Breakdown: "What?"
---
-Monika says everything will be okay... She has no answers, but she knows they're all good people who don't want to hurt each other. She says it will be a learning experience, but uneasiness is given away by how much she's forcing out a reasuing tone. This was always bound to happen eventually, Yuri and Natsuki have always engaged with each other the least out of everyone and this is the reason. While Sayori and Natsuki distract themselves with manga, Monika sighs to herself, unable to shake her worried thoughts-

-Will the club really have to come terms with the fact that some members will be incompatible with each other? Monika doesn't wants to admit that, and she knows Sayori doesn't either. But for once a solution doesn't seems to be in sight. The first part of the side story ends-

Monika: "...I screwed up..."
Camilla: "And how do you move?"
---
Byleth: "Hm?"
---
Palu: "Indeed." :)
---
Sothis: "Quite nice." :)
Miyu: "With my legs?"
---
Tiki: "I don't know the full details, but she's like... A physical spirit now"
---
Merlin: -Closes his eyes-
Kama: "How can you stand this guy?"
---
Tamamo: "Your kids were close?"
-But are they also tiny and toony?- :V
___

Brad: "Well, even if they don't have it worse, they still don't sound like they have it much better..."

They still get to go on missions more often than most members of the Skyway Patrol do.
___

Star: "No thanks to Toffee for that.. "
___

Y-You're sure?
-Good one- :p

-Cat goes off to serve food to others-
---
Rin: "Ah, so there is that at least"
---
Ahim: "Can I cheer you up?"
---
Aya: "I have no doubts in saying that" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Good one- :p

-Cat goes off to serve food to others-
---
Rin: "Ah, so there is that at least"
---
Ahim: "Can I cheer you up?"
---
Aya: "I have no doubts in saying that" :)
-While Star, Lily and Marco go to find a table to sit at-

___

Brad: "Now I'm curious about meeting the rest of this Chaldea group..."

Maybe I'll take you to their dimension another day. :p
___

Star: "I-I'm alright, really! I'll just miss Earth, is all..."
___

...Th-Thanks, Aya. That means a lot. :)

---
-hmmm...-
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Altera: "I will still need to take on a little to go back to the battlefield myself"
---
Motormaster: "Of course I am!" -swings his axe at her before Heshima's attack struck him-

---
-Monika says everything will be okay... She has no answers, but she knows they're all good people who don't want to hurt each other. She says it will be a learning experience, but uneasiness is given away by how much she's forcing out a reasuing tone. This was always bound to happen eventually, Yuri and Natsuki have always engaged with each other the least out of everyone and this is the reason. While Sayori and Natsuki distract themselves with manga, Monika sighs to herself, unable to shake her worried thoughts-

-Will the club really have to come terms with the fact that some members will be incompatible with each other? Monika doesn't wants to admit that, and she knows Sayori doesn't either. But for once a solution doesn't seems to be in sight. The first part of the side story ends-

Not much has changed, except that we have a few new members and are currently residing in a highly advanced spaceship. :p

Spare Bee, he doesn't deserve this
___

Tasque Manager: "Ugh, of course it's Dai Shi..."
___

Specter: "Chaldea does have a few different teachers of different crafts and forms of combat, now..."
__

-Which brings Link back to why he and Wolf are here in the first place?-
___

-Followed by Winter firing an Aurora Beam at him-

Steven: "Do you really want to be part of this fight? At all?"
___

Peridot: "It's not your fault, Yuri and Natsuki were already frequently at odds. You were just trying to help them resolve their differences..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I-It's not much...but it could still be a start.
___

-There's a bunch of members of Chaldea having a Mario Kart-style race around the area- :V
Zelda: "Precisely!"
---
-that sounds about right-

Miyu: "With my legs?"
---
Tiki: "I don't know the full details, but she's like... A physical spirit now"
---
Merlin: -Closes his eyes-
Kama: "How can you stand this guy?"
---
Tamamo: "Your kids were close?"
Camilla: "And how do you keep up with your flying friends?"
---
Byleth: "Like an Emblem..."
---
Palu: "Because I'm just as unbearable as he is." :p
---
Sothis: "They were everything to me."

---
---
---
---

---

Not much has changed, except that we have a few new members and are currently residing in a highly advanced spaceship. :p

___

___

Specter: "Chaldea does have a few different teachers of different crafts and forms of combat, now..."
__

___

___

Peridot: "It's not your fault, Yuri and Natsuki were already frequently at odds. You were just trying to help them resolve their differences..."
-not murderous, just VERY on edge-

Kamui: "I'm curious to see how they'll fare."
---
-what do they do?-
---
Kanna: "Maybe we could learn from them?" :b:
---
Wolf: "Good. We wouldn't want you to go back to the frontlines until you took a good rest."

Link: "But you're totally rested, aren't you Undyne?" :lol:
---
-Shez retaliates with the Luna spell, trapping him in a black hole-

-and you know how stupid Luna is, Digi, so even with his tougher defenses, it still hits really hard-
---
And she still screwed up at it... but that's probably part of her growth, right?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-While Star, Lily and Marco go to find a table to sit at-

___

Brad: "Now I'm curious about meeting the rest of this Chaldea group..."

Maybe I'll take you to their dimension another day. :p
___

Star: "I-I'm alright, really! I'll just miss Earth, is all..."
___

...Th-Thanks, Aya. That means a lot. :)
-They easily get to it-
---
Rin: "Just a warning, they're very loud" :p
---
Ahim: "I see, I understand you. The Earth from my world is a wonderful place, despite all the dangers it faces"
---
Aya: "Any time" -can see with ease Alphys's usual self-doubts... Well, anyone can, really, so she's supportive!-
Camilla: "And how do you keep up with your flying friends?"
---
Byleth: "Like an Emblem..."
---
Palu: "Because I'm just as unbearable as he is." :p
---
Sothis: "They were everything to me."
Miyu: "I make platforms out of mana in the air"
---
Tiki: "Correct! ...That means she's ageless now too, so you could have another friend for the coming millennia!" :D
---
Kama: "...You're not unbearable to me" -bias is obvious-
---
Tamamo: "Awwwww~ Seems they had to love you too then, mikon~" -is asking because she wants tips for the future-

___

___

__

___

___

---
-what do they do?-
---
---
Wolf: "Good. We wouldn't want you to go back to the frontlines until you took a good rest."

---

-and you know how stupid Luna is, Digi, so even with his tougher defenses, it still hits really hard-
---
And she still screwed up at it... but that's probably part of her growth, right?
Bumblebee: "One way to find out!"
Jeanne: "I like your enthusiasm" :) -and so they're transported back!-
They'll meet him soon
---
Sitonai: "He's amongst the most stubborn here, huh?"
-They can hear he's attacking nearby-
---
Hayate: "I think it'd be a good way to teach Nanoha-chan some limitations"
Nanoha: "Huh?"
Fate: "You really used a lot of magic that one time in that Remnant world"
Arisa: "She did?!"
Suzuka: "Oh my..."
Shiro/Momoko: "Nanoha...What did we tell you about exhausting yourself?"
Nanoha: "Uuuuuuh..."
---
Bunyan: "My big sis will soon be fully in action! I know of it!"
Altera: "I'll be sure to be" :)
---
-Motormaster tried to transform to get out the black hole, but it was too late, and is surprised by how hard it hits, managing to damage him plenty and leaving him on the ground-
Breakdown: "No, I don't wanna!"
---
Monika: "It can't be denied the in-game me despite her intentions just made everything worse..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They easily get to it-
---
Rin: "Just a warning, they're very loud" :p
---
Ahim: "I see, I understand you. The Earth from my world is a wonderful place, despite all the dangers it faces"
---
Aya: "Any time" -can see with ease Alphys's usual self-doubts... Well, anyone can, really, so she's supportive!-
-And thus they dive into lunch!-
___

Brad: "Can't be louder than Tuck..."

???: "I'LL MAKE A FIELD GOAL IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"
___

Star: "Sounds a lot like Marco's Earth..."
___

-Frisk and Undyne helped with many of her confidence issues before monsters were able to the surface, but recent events had put more dents in that confidence and her self-esteem again, so she honestly needs all the support she can get...-

Zelda: "Precisely!"
---
-that sounds about right-
F-For their sake as well as that of everyone else in Hyruel, I really hope they do...
___

-Parts of Basel also now resemble some of the locations in Amphibia-

---
-what do they do?-
---
---

---

---
They'll meet him soon
---
---
---
---
-Motormaster tried to transform to get out the black hole, but it was too late, and is surprised by how hard it hits, managing to damage him plenty and leaving him on the ground-
---
Monika: "It can't be denied the in-game me despite her intentions just made everything worse..."
-Including Bumblebee!-

Greetings again, everyone!
___

Tasque Manager: "...And not far from our current location. Swatchlings! Tasques! Battle formations!"

-Several Swatchlings bow and form groups of three or four, and the Tasques do the same, except for two who accompany Tasque Manager directly, following Queen's right-hand woman to the area Dai Shi is attacking-
___

-Specter Knight once again figures it's not his place to say anything on the subject for now...-
___

Aside from a sore throat from all the coughing, I'm as full of energy as ever! Why do you think I never stopped training even while sick? :p
___

...Did you actually just defeat one of them?

Steven: "Then why still fight? We don't have to be enemies..."
___

i'm not convinced it ain't still gonna be solved. sure sounds like you've given 'em a lot to think about, at least.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And thus they dive into lunch!-
___

Brad: "Can't be louder than Tuck..."

???: "I'LL MAKE A FIELD GOAL IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"
___

Star: "Sounds a lot like Marco's Earth..."
___

-Frisk and Undyne helped with many of her confidence issues before monsters were able to the surface, but recent events had put more dents in that confidence and her self-esteem again, so she honestly needs all the support she can get...-
-Indeed, nothing to stop them!-
---
Rin: "Huh?" -turns to the voice-
---
Ahim: "If it was invaded on a yearly basis..."
---
-That is fairly true, but Aya has been trying to show it when she sees her!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, nothing to stop them!-
---
Rin: "Huh?" -turns to the voice-
---
Ahim: "If it was invaded on a yearly basis..."
---
-That is fairly true, but Aya has been trying to show it when she sees her!-
-How's the food?-
___

Brad: "Oh, that's just Tuck still trying to shoot some hoops in the backyard..."
___

Star: "At worst, it was just usually Ludo and his minions showing up to try and steal my wand..."
___

-And as self-doubtful as Alphys can be, she's clearly grateful for it...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Miyu: "I make platforms out of mana in the air"
---
Tiki: "Correct! ...That means she's ageless now too, so you could have another friend for the coming millennia!" :D
---
Kama: "...You're not unbearable to me" -bias is obvious-
---
Tamamo: "Awwwww~ Seems they had to love you too then, mikon~" -is asking because she wants tips for the future-
Camilla: "...Really? That sounds even more impressive!"
---
Byleth: -smiled a bit at that-
---
Palu: "Awwwww~ So biased~"
---
Sothis: "Indeed they did. They were such a joy to have in my life." :)

F-For their sake as well as that of everyone else in Hyruel, I really hope they do...
___

-Parts of Basel also now resemble some of the locations in Amphibia-
Zelda: "Indeed... but back to the reason you came here."
---
Weiss: Huh.... odd...

They'll meet him soon
---
---
---
---
---
-Including Bumblebee!-

___

Tasque Manager: "...And not far from our current location. Swatchlings! Tasques! Battle formations!"

-Several Swatchlings bow and form groups of three or four, and the Tasques do the same, except for two who accompany Tasque Manager directly, following Queen's right-hand woman to the area Dai Shi is attacking-
___

-Specter Knight once again figures it's not his place to say anything on the subject for now...-
___

Aside from a sore throat from all the coughing, I'm as full of energy as ever! Why do you think I never stopped training even while sick? :p
___

___

i'm not convinced it ain't still gonna be solved. sure sounds like you've given 'em a lot to think about, at least.
Kamui: "We're back!" :grin:
---
Shez: This is getting boring. I wanna fight!
---
Kanna: "You're gonna tire yourself out too much one day..." :urg:
---
Link: "Ready for it then?" :smirk:
---
Shez: -smugly looks at Snatcher- "Sure did. Want me to do it again?" :p
---
It'll be fiiine at the end... Maybe...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "The one who knows it the most, at least."
---
Weiss: Wait wait?
W-Would she be willing to discuss her findings? Based on what I've seen of Sh-Sheikah Tech so far, It's incredibly advanced magical technology, n-not just for it's time, but even the modern age!
___

-They seem to be content to leave all of Chaldea and other people alone, at least, unlike in the show itself-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
W-Would she be willing to discuss her findings? Based on what I've seen of Sh-Sheikah Tech so far, It's incredibly advanced magical technology, n-not just for it's time, but even the modern age!
___

-They seem to be content to leave all of Chaldea and other people alone, at least, unlike in the show itself-
Zelda: "Are you curious of it?"
---
Weiss: ...Honestly, with all the weird stuff we get, this almost feels normal.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-How's the food?-
___

Brad: "Oh, that's just Tuck still trying to shoot some hoops in the backyard..."
___

Star: "At worst, it was just usually Ludo and his minions showing up to try and steal my wand..."
___

-And as self-doubtful as Alphys can be, she's clearly grateful for it...-
-Of course it's amazing as always-
---
Rin: "Good luck to him then" :p
---
Ahim: "Yes, quite tame in comparison..."
---
-Indeed, Aya is glad she's helped her in some way too!-
Camilla: "...Really? That sounds even more impressive!"
---
Byleth: -smiled a bit at that-
---
Palu: "Awwwww~ So biased~"
---
Sothis: "Indeed they did. They were such a joy to have in my life." :)
Miyu: ".....You think so?"
---
Tiki: "Sounds good, eh?" :)
---
Kama: "W-What?" -blushing a lot-
---
Tamamo: "How were some of them~?"
Nitocris: "I imagine it was still difficult to raise them..."
-Including Bumblebee!-

___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
---
Martha: "Welcome back!"
Bumblebee: "Hi! I'm here too!"
---
-AND THEY GO!-
-Does Byleth see how impatient Shez is getting?-
---
Nanoha: "I-I don't think I would..."
-Her parents, Fate, Hayate, arisa andSuzuka staaaare-
---
Altera: "I would just observe myself..."
---
-And the leader no less...-

Breakdown: "Else they'll kick my rear..."
---
Mash: "And we still need to go through the second half..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
A-After seeing all the incredible stuff it's capable of? Absolutely! :b:
___

-No wonder she doesn't realize that it's a dream- :V
Zelda: "I suppose that's fair enough." :p
---
-indeed, it feels normal :V-

Miyu: ".....You think so?"
---
Tiki: "Sounds good, eh?" :)
---
Kama: "W-What?" -blushing a lot-
---
Tamamo: "How were some of them~?"
Nitocris: "I imagine it was still difficult to raise them..."
Camilla: "To walk around thousands of feet in the air while making sure you never trip or fall. It's even more incredible than flying... but also incredibly dangerous..."
---
Byleth: "Perhaps a little."
---
-Palu giggled at that-
---
Sothis: "They behaved very well." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Of course it's amazing as always-
---
Rin: "Good luck to him then" :p
---
Ahim: "Yes, quite tame in comparison..."
---
-Indeed, Aya is glad she's helped her in some way too!-
Marco: "Food's as awesome as ever!

Star: "That's the kitchen staff for you!"
___

Should we check on him?

Brad: "Eh, I probably should, at least. He's been at it for most of the day..."
___

Star: "But I have seen a few other magic and supernatural stuff there on occasion...:
___

-She's becen there for Alphys when she needed it..-

Zelda: "I suppose that's fair enough." :p
---
-indeed, it feels normal :V-
B-But would she be open to discussing her findings?
___

-At least they don't have to fight any baddies or mooks for once- :V

---
---
---
---
---
---
-AND THEY GO!-
---
---
---

---
Claptrap: "Oh hey, long time no see, Bumblebee!"
___

-Tasque Manager leads the charge-

-What Digi asked?-,
___

Specter: "...I think your friends and family disagree."
___

Nah, I' wanna spend some time catching up with some people who are important to me. :p

-She's currently holding Alphys and Papyrus close in a hug, while Moana stands close by her side smiling-

___

Bah, whatever! You'll never defeat their entire unit!

Steven: "What about the other Stuntocons? Ate they your friends?"
___

Steven: "Do you...still want to see how the side stories go, Monika?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-AND THEY GO!-
---
---
---

---
___

-What Digi asked?-,
___

___

Nah, I' wanna spend some time catching up with some people who are important to me. :p

-She's currently holding Alphys and Papyrus close in a hug, while Moana stands close by her side smiling-

___

___

Azura: "Thankfully, we are here with good news."
---
-yes she does and hopes she won't do anything stupid-
---
Kanna: "Nanoha..." :urg:
---
Link: "Fair enough."
---
Shez: "Watch us do just that then." :p
---
-does she?-

B-But would she be open to discussing her findings?
___

-At least they don't have to fight any baddies or mooks for once- :V
Zelda: "If she doesn't, I will." :p
---
-a nice vacation- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I-I'd appreciate that, Zelda. Thanks... :)
___

-And the thought of it being akin to s vacation causes the dream's setting to switch to Alola, since Weiss and the Rulers are planning an actual vacation there- :p
Zelda: "I would be glad to share my knowledge."
---
-that's fair enough lmao-

-she doesn't question it :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "I would be glad to share my knowledge."
---
-that's fair enough lmao-

-she doesn't question it :V-
Should I ask Purah first?

...Th-Then again, maybe I shouldn't return to Hyrule just to ask, either. S-Some of the people from the d-dimension might mistake me for one of G-Ganondorf's monsters... :lol:

___

-As confusing as the random setting changes are, she ain't complaining about an early vacation- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "To walk around thousands of feet in the air while making sure you never trip or fall. It's even more incredible than flying... but also incredibly dangerous..."
---
Byleth: "Perhaps a little."
---
-Palu giggled at that-
---
Sothis: "They behaved very well." :)
Miyu: "I never considered it that way..."
M. Sapphire: "Lady Miyu is always precise when she does it"
---
Tiki: "Yeah, a little" :p
---
Kama: "Hmph! I-In any case, we should let the kids rest"
---
Tamamo: "Oh my, how you treated them~?" -taking mental notes being too obvious-
Marco: "Food's as awesome as ever!

Star: "That's the kitchen staff for you!"
___

Should we check on him?

Brad: "Eh, I probably should, at least. He's been at it for most of the day..."
___

Star: "But I have seen a few other magic and supernatural stuff there on occasion...:
___

-She's becen there for Alphys when she needed it..-
Lily: "They are always apt for any dish~"
---
Rin: "I don't mind meeting more of Jenny's friends"
---
Ahim: "Huh, there were?"
---
-Yeah, and she hopes more for it in the future. It's a way to thank her for having supported her too!-
___

-What Digi asked?-,
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
---
-does she?-
Bumblebee: "Good news, Optimus wants to arrange a meeting!"
---
-She'll do something stupid, right?- :p

-Dai Shi attacks at them summoning his lion animal spirit to attack, and the fact it looks mechanical sits badly with Shez and Byleth-
---
Nanoha: "....Sorry..."

Momoko: "Oh don't think Lindy hasn't told me what could happen"
---
Altera: "I understand her..." -Bunyan is serving as her support to help her walk-
---
-Snatcher mad?-

Breakdown: "No! I wish I never met them!"
---
Monika: "...Yes, it's too late to back down now"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "They are always apt for any dish~"
---
Rin: "I don't mind meeting more of Jenny's friends"
---
Ahim: "Huh, there were?"
---
-Yeah, and she hopes more for it in the future. It's a way to thank her for having supported her too!-
Star: "I don't think I've ever had an even mediocre meal from them..."
___

Brad: "Well, you're welcome to come along in that case. Just keep in mind that Tuck can kinda be a handful sometimes..."
___

Star: "Oh, yeah, like this one time where a talking dog stole my wand and tried to use it to make herself more l ike an ordinary dog because she didn't know what she wanted in life, or another a joy-eater disguised himself as a human magician to feed off of the joy of people at a birthday party we were attending."
___

-Alphys will try to return the favor by helping her out with her business and medical research if need be, in addition to being there for emotional support, And in the meantime, Alphys also has this to ask-

W-With that said, is everyone ready for cake? :grin:

---
---
---
---
---
-does she?-
---

-Dai Shi attacks at them summoning his lion animal spirit to attack, and the fact it looks mechanical sits badly with Shez and Byleth-
---

---
Altera: "I understand her..." -Bunyan is serving as her support to help her walk-
---
-Snatcher mad?-

---
Claptrpa: "Your supreme leader? Hey, I don't think we've ever met him!"

But we just did. :p
___

Tasque Manager: "That familiar again..."
___

Specter: (I really don't think it's my place to say anything about the issue, here...)
___

-And on that note, does that bring Link back why he went to the infirmary to tell Altera about an old friend of hers?-
___

I'd like to see you try! And more importantly, fail! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Steven: "Then how about this? If you stop attacking us, maybe we can help you live more safely!"
___

Steven: "Alright then...I think we're all okay with seeing the rest of the side stories, then."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Should I ask Purah first?

...Th-Then again, maybe I shouldn't return to Hyrule just to ask, either. S-Some of the people from the d-dimension might mistake me for one of G-Ganondorf's monsters... :lol:

___

-As confusing as the random setting changes are, she ain't complaining about an early vacation- :V
Zelda: "We can always call her."
---
-no one would :V-

Miyu: "I never considered it that way..."
M. Sapphire: "Lady Miyu is always precise when she does it"
---
Tiki: "Yeah, a little" :p
---
Kama: "Hmph! I-In any case, we should let the kids rest"
---
Tamamo: "Oh my, how you treated them~?" -taking mental notes being too obvious-
Camilla: "I can believe that, given she's right in front of me."
---
Byleth: "Now I wonder how the people of Elyos are doing..."
---
Palu: "Indeed we should. Even if it means I can't really move for now."

-all four kids are glued to Mama-
---
Sothis: "You seem overly curious. Seeking motherhood, are you?"

---

---

---
---
-Snatcher mad?-

---

___

___

Specter: (I really don't think it's my place to say anything about the issue, here...)
___

-And on that note, does that bring Link back why he went to the infirmary to tell Altera about an old friend of hers?-
___

I'd like to see you try! And more importantly, fail! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Steven: "Then how about this? If you stop attacking us, maybe we can help you live more safely!"
___

Steven: "Alright then...I think we're all okay with seeing the rest of the side stories, then."
Azura: "Jealous?" :smirk:
---
-you know she will, but not now- :p
---
Kanna: "Wait, what could happen?"
---
Wolf: "I guess your sword had a good instinct of paying these two a visit, huh?"
---
Shez: "I took one down, I can take down the rest! And then I'll come for you!"
---
THE RIDE MUST GO ON!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I don't think I've ever had an even mediocre meal from them..."
___

Brad: "Well, you're welcome to come along in that case. Just keep in mind that Tuck can kinda be a handful sometimes..."
___

Star: "Oh, yeah, like this one time where a talking dog stole my wand and tried to use it to make herself more l ike an ordinary dog because she didn't know what she wanted in life, or another a joy-eater disguised himself as a human magician to feed off of the joy of people at a birthday party we were attending."
___

-Alphys will try to return the favor by helping her out with her business and medical research if need be, in addition to being there for emotional support, And in the meantime, Alphys also has this to ask-

W-With that said, is everyone ready for cake? :grin:
Lily: "I wonder how they learned!"
---
Rin: "Can't be worse than some of the kids I know" :p
---
Ahim: "Guess Earth is less mundane than it seems no matter the world too..."
---
Aya: "I am in for a slice, please~"
Camilla: "I can believe that, given she's right in front of me."
---
Byleth: "Now I wonder how the people of Elyos are doing..."
---
Palu: "Indeed we should. Even if it means I can't really move for now."

-all four kids are glued to Mama-
---
Sothis: "You seem overly curious. Seeking motherhood, are you?"
Miyu: "I never thought that would be so special... Thank you!" :)
---
Tiki: "Good question... It probably has been long for them, I guess Lady Lumerra must still remain on the very least"
---
Kama: "So... Good night then!" -tries to sleep-
---
Tamamo: "........You caught me" 😅

___

___

___

___

___

Azura: "Jealous?" :smirk:
---
-you know she will, but not now- :p
---
Kanna: "Wait, what could happen?"
---
Wolf: "I guess your sword had a good instinct of paying these two a visit, huh?"
---
Shez: "I took one down, I can take down the rest! And then I'll come for you!"
---
THE RIDE MUST GO ON!
Bumblebee: "Optimus is currently in the Ark right on the Earth's atmosphere"
Luvia: "The Ark?"
Jeanne: "That's what their spaceship is called"
---
Sitonai: Why does it look like a robot? Nevermind, we gotta stop him!
-Everyone then heard a roar, Tasque could tell it was Grimlock's-
---
Momoko: "She could blow up her nerves"
Illya: "What?!"
Hayate: "We've been telling her to not exceed herself either..."
Fate: "Nanoha, please..."
---
Altera: -Blinks- "Your sword? You mean the Master Sword?"
---
-Drag Strip shot at Shez at that moment!-
Breakdown: "...You mean it?"
---
Monika: "Let's get to it" -clicks on the second part of the side story to begin-

Top Bottom