• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Jeanne: "Leadership got only passed to someone else..."
Red Alert: "WE'RE GONNA DIE!"
Optimus: "We're not dying, Red Alert"
Rat Autobot: "Nah, I'm with him in this one"
Optimus: "Easy, Rattrap"
Jeanne: Seems he has to handle quite the... Eccentric folk... Like ourselves.
---
-Sitonai managed to gave him some wounds, but he's still clearly standing up, attacking with his sword again and pushing her back while Shiro tried to use a claw in him-
---
Kuro: "Oh, you don't know?" :p
Illya: "I, uh, how to say it...?"
---
Altera: "I'm also glad to see you haven't changed" :)
---
-Drag Strip transformed back, trying to shoot back at Undyne! Not knowing of Claptrap's weapons!-

Breakdown: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"- trying to run away and no I'm not going to let Byleth kill him at least yet-

Dead End: "See? This is meaningless"
Motormaster: "Shut it!" -tried to slam avery large sword he wields against Orion, who blocked with his club-

-To be fair, it's not like Wildrider thinks much beyond "violence fun"- :V -He got struck by at least two of the spikes though!-
---
-It starts in the clubroom with Monika asking Yuri if she's bothering her, who answers that not really-

Monika: "Have some tact, in-game me!"
...I-I understand why you're concerned, but p-please don't panic yet, we don't believe they're close to achieving w-whatever their endgames are...
___

-The nearby Deltarune monsters are unable to provide help due to their injuries, with a few Rudinn Rangers even carrying their unconscious comrades out of the area-
___

Specter: "I'm...still confused..."
___

Peridot: "The great and lovable Peridot has already received her character development arc!"

HEY! THAT'S PRACTICALLY MY LINE! -Still being noogied-

___

-While Undyne will have to cease attacks for a minute to dodge the shots, she still managed to throw even more spears at Drag Strip before doing so, while Claptrap fired some incendiary shotgun bullets at his upper back-

Having trouble? Perhaps you bots need a power boost!

___

a blunt but honest question.
Azura: "We don't know much of them, actually..."

Kamui: "Azura!"

Azura: "I would rather be transparent about this."
---
Shez: If that thing lands a hit on the kid, I'm stopping this.
---
Kanna: "It doesn't really matter."
---
Phosphora: -may send some pics to social media-
---
fair enough, Diggs

Byleth: Already running? How pathetic... guess I'll use that spell somewhere more useful. -looking around, seeing Shez struggle a little- "Hey, Shez!"

Shez: -turns her head back to look at Byleth- "Oh, I see what you're cooking, girl. Let's do it."

-Byleth throws her powerful Ragnarok spell while Shez throws more Dark Spikes-
---
Hindsight is 20/20, girl. At the time, this was a valid question.

-Is anyone helping him train?-
___

(...What time did we start watching episodes again?)

-Looking back at the episode they started at, and not counting breaks...about 4 and a half hours-
-Wolf is, being ambidextrous as a nod to the different versions of his game :V-
---
Weiss: "Almost 5 hours..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I never did understand why the Gamecube version was mirrored lol-

-That works!-
___

(...We really need this break.) :lol:

-Weiss explains her absence to her friends?-
-it's actually the Wii version that was mirrored due to the Wiimote + Nunchuk motion controls (most people are right-handed and flipping the entire game was easier from a coding standpoint), which you can tell by the fact that Link is left-handed in the HD remake on Wii U-

Wolf: "Are you sure you never used a sword with your left hand?"

Link: "Definitely. Why?"

Wolf: "You're honestly not bad."
---
Weiss: What do I even say...?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's actually the Wii version that was mirrored due to the Wiimote + Nunchuk motion controls (most people are right-handed and flipping the entire game was easier from a coding standpoint), which you can tell by the fact that Link is left-handed in the HD remake on Wii U-

Wolf: "Are you sure you never used a sword with your left hand?"

Link: "Definitely. Why?"

Wolf: "You're honestly not bad."
---
Weiss: What do I even say...?
-Ah, that makes more sense-

-Link gains more confidence hearing that from Wolf?-
___

-Maybe that Winter really wanted to watch TV and that she was looking after her for most of that time?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Ah, that makes more sense-

-Link gains more confidence hearing that from Wolf?-
___

-Maybe that Winter really wanted to watch TV and that she was looking after her for most of that time?-
Link: "Guess that's just me being a natural as always." :p

-yes-
---
Weiss: Good idea! -will to just that, earning lots of "so cute~!" reactions-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: "Guess that's just me being a natural as always." :p

-yes-
---
Weiss: Good idea! -will to just that, earning lots of "so cute~!" reactions-
-Sees the training session-

(Looks like Link might just be alright with one arm after all...)

___

-So fortunately, her teammates don't know she just spent nearly five hours straight watching a cartoon- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sees the training session-

(Looks like Link might just be alright with one arm after all...)

___

-So fortunately, her teammates don't know she just spent nearly five hours straight watching a cartoon- :V
-he's even trying to have his shield tied on his limp arm and use his momentum to try and block-

-it's not working, but it shows he's trying to be creative-
---
-well, they might, but now they think it's for Winter... which is cute to them :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he's even trying to have his shield tied on his limp arm and use his momentum to try and block-

-it's not working, but it shows he's trying to be creative-
---
-well, they might, but now they think it's for Winter... which is cute to them :V-
(It might be more effective if he had the shield on his left arm instead...Although that might affect his fighting style too much...)
___

-Because the Vulpix is as almost as cute to them as Zwei-

-Sometimes Winte'rs proud of being cute, but sometimes she doesn't get why so many people consider her so cute- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(It might be more effective if he had the shield on his left arm instead...Although that might affect his fighting style too much...)
___

-Because the Vulpix is as almost as cute to them as Zwei-

-Sometimes Winte'rs proud of being cute, but sometimes she doesn't get why so many people consider her so cute- :V
-he's making the best of it, at least...-

Wolf: "Wouldn't it be more convenient to have your shield and sword on the same arm?"

Link: "..." :facepalm:
---
-and thus they enjoy a break-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he's making the best of it, at least...-

Wolf: "Wouldn't it be more convenient to have your shield and sword on the same arm?"

Link: "..." :facepalm:
---
-and thus they enjoy a break-
... -Tried to cover her mouth and not chuckle at that exchange-
___

-Winter licking herself clean since she ate popcorn during the episode-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: "You've got good ears, Wolf."

Wolf: "Force of habit, I suppose..."
---
Weiss: "It really was..."
I-I didn't mean to interrupt, I just wanted to check up on things... -Mainly Link's condition since his right arm went limp-
___

(But high quality food is just normal for Chaldea's kitchen staff. So I'm not surprised.) :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I-I didn't mean to interrupt, I just wanted to check up on things... -Mainly Link's condition since his right arm went limp-
___

(But high quality food is just normal for Chaldea's kitchen staff. So I'm not surprised.) :p
Link: "Everything's under control. Even with my... condition, I'm always armed and ready."

Wolf: :facepalm: -facepalms- "For Hylia's sake..."
---
Weiss: "I can agree with that, at least."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: "Everything's under control. Even with my... condition, I'm always armed and ready."

Wolf: :facepalm: -facepalms- "For Hylia's sake..."
---
Weiss: "I can agree with that, at least."

...S-Sans would appreciate the pun, at least...

___

(Plus, they've been getting a lot of help from the Bureau's own chefs lately. That probably helps the meals turn out even better!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Camilla headpats-
---
-she eventually does-
---
Palu: How adorable~
---
Sothis: "And yet you still work to try and make me tangible..."
-Illya smiles at it-
---
-Good, as Tiki intended-
---
Merlin: Almost makes me forget we're opposites. :p
---
Nitocris: "Well, you haven't been ill-meaning"
-He does, so he is able to keep up with their speed at least for now- :V
___

Brad: "Oh, that also explains it! ! Tuck and I aren't so lucky..."
___

Star: "I do! Not the best circumstances, but as terrifying as that place was...I'm glad we went there. We rescued two of my best friends, one of whom ended up being you." :)
___

-Aya is moved hearing that?-
-Part of Lily wants to gawk at his determination-
---
Rin: "Almost all of the kids with us know magic of sorts... Some, er, really destructive" -referring to Nanoha-
---
Ahim: "Thank you, I think of you in the same way" :)
---
Aya: "I'll work hard to make sure it does~!"
...I-I understand why you're concerned, but p-please don't panic yet, we don't believe they're close to achieving w-whatever their endgames are...
___

-The nearby Deltarune monsters are unable to provide help due to their injuries, with a few Rudinn Rangers even carrying their unconscious comrades out of the area-
___

Specter: "I'm...still confused..."
___

Peridot: "The great and lovable Peridot has already received her character development arc!"

HEY! THAT'S PRACTICALLY MY LINE! -Still being noogied-

___

-While Undyne will have to cease attacks for a minute to dodge the shots, she still managed to throw even more spears at Drag Strip before doing so, while Claptrap fired some incendiary shotgun bullets at his upper back-

Having trouble? Perhaps you bots need a power boost!

___

a blunt but honest question.

---
---
---
---
fair enough, Diggs

Byleth: Already running? How pathetic... guess I'll use that spell somewhere more useful. -looking around, seeing Shez struggle a little- "Hey, Shez!"

Shez: -turns her head back to look at Byleth- "Oh, I see what you're cooking, girl. Let's do it."

---
Jetfire: "I'm sure Swoop would tell us of any development that happens for as long as she's there. Out of the Dinobots, she's the most collected of them"
Optimus: "I agree, but their concern is still quite valid"
---
-Shirou managed to land the hit, allowing Sitonai to do two additional slashes-
-Kiritsugu for once, smirks-
---
Illya: "Uh, yes it isn't really important"
---
Altera: "Thank you for coming to see me..." -tried to pat-
---
Drag Strip: "You got to be kidding me..." -tried hard to dodge the spears, all while Wildrider was sent flying by Byleth and Shez's combined attack while doing a quite cartoonishly yelp-

Motormaster: "Just give us already!"
---
-Monika says she's just checking given Yuri tends to get so into reading it's difficult to tell when it's rude to interrupt, but Yuri assures she expects to be interrupted when reading here, she just doesn't likes it when she's by herself. Monika says it makes sense, if she's here it means she's more ready to socialize, even if it takes a little bit of prodding, Yuri saying it's not so bad to be social if others do the work, so it can be healthy to put herself in social environments every now and then-

Mash: "...So she's so introverted she still expects others to come in and talk to her?"
Monika: "Well, in the club it makes a bit more sense?"

-She says it's mostly difficult when she doesn't knows anyone, or there are too many, or everyone is too silly for her to keep up with... Then she glances at Sayori and Natsuki, the former has her head cocked back and her mouth open, trying to catch the pieces of a cookie that Natsuki is lobbing into the air but the pieces keep bouncing off her face and hitting the floor. Monika thinks she should say something, Yuri says "No need, they just ran out of cookie, what a waste"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Part of Lily wants to gawk at his determination-
---
Rin: "Almost all of the kids with us know magic of sorts... Some, er, really destructive" -referring to Nanoha-
---
Ahim: "Thank you, I think of you in the same way" :)
---
Aya: "I'll work hard to make sure it does~!"
-But she can't, she must obtain victory!-
___

Brad: "Like, recklessly destructive? Or just super powerful?"
___

Star: "That place might have scared me even while we were trying to save Pony Head, but I'm so glad I met you there." :)
___

After seeing all the work you've put in to heal both the injured and ailed, and how well you managed directing the construction efforts, I have no doubt you will.

---
---
---
---
fair enough, Diggs

---
Jetfire: "I'm sure Swoop would tell us of any development that happens for as long as she's there. Out of the Dinobots, she's the most collected of them"
---
---
---
---
Drag Strip: "You got to be kidding me..." -tried hard to dodge the spears, all while Wildrider was sent flying by Byleth and Shez's combined attack while doing a quite cartoonishly yelp-

---
-Monika says she's just checking given Yuri tends to get so into reading it's difficult to tell when it's rude to interrupt, but Yuri assures she expects to be interrupted when reading here, she just doesn't likes it when she's by herself. Monika says it makes sense, if she's here it means she's more ready to socialize, even if it takes a little bit of prodding, Yuri saying it's not so bad to be social if others do the work, so it can be healthy to put herself in social environments every now and then-

Mash: "...So she's so introverted she still expects others to come in and talk to her?"

-She says it's mostly difficult when she doesn't knows anyone, or there are too many, or everyone is too silly for her to keep up with... Then she glances at Sayori and Natsuki, the former has her head cocked back and her mouth open, trying to catch the pieces of a cookie that Natsuki is lobbing into the air but the pieces keep bouncing off her face and hitting the floor. Monika thinks she should say something, Yuri says "No need, they just ran out of cookie, what a waste"-
W-We don't even know how urgent the matter is at this point, b-but we do suspect one thing...and that's that o-one of their leaders may be planning to exterminate a-a-ll of humanity...
___

-And Kiritsugu seldom shows much emotion, but seeing his daughter winning a serious fight, he's practically beaming with pride-
___

Specter: "I'll... take your word for it, Illya." -Still very confused, but guesses that the answer might be something annoying, knowing that Kuro said it- :V
___

Peridot: "What are friends for?" :)

Are you really sharing their moments with social media already?
___

-Drag Strip was able to avoid the spears, but not Claptrap's incendiary bullets-

Gladly!

-A multicolored aura soon surrounded each of the Stunticons-
___

Steven: "It's...a start, at least?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

...S-Sans would appreciate the pun, at least...

___

(Plus, they've been getting a lot of help from the Bureau's own chefs lately. That probably helps the meals turn out even better!)
Wolf: "At least it shows he's taking it well. He's not the kind to joke when things are too serious."
---
Weiss: "And hopefully gives them some rest from some of our.... hungrier colleagues."

-Illya smiles at it-
---
-Good, as Tiki intended-
---
Merlin: Almost makes me forget we're opposites. :p
---
Nitocris: "Well, you haven't been ill-meaning"
Camilla: -headpatting lots- "Let me go get my wyvern~"
---
-both of them sleep-
---
Palu: Oh you... :p
---
Sothis: "I suppose that is fair enough."

---
---
---
---

---

W-We don't even know how urgent the matter is at this point, b-but we do suspect one thing...and that's that o-one of their leaders may be planning to exterminate a-a-ll of humanity...
___

-And Kiritsugu seldom shows much emotion, but seeing his daughter winning a serious fight, he's practically beaming with pride-
___

Specter: "I'll... take your word for it, Illya." -Still very confused, but guesses that the answer might be something annoying, knowing that Kuro said it- :V
___

___

-Drag Strip was able to avoid the spears, but not Claptrap's incendiary bullets-

Gladly!

___

Azura: "So naturally we can't let that come to pass."
---
Byleth: "Seems we had no reasons to worry, huh... But just in case, Shez is still deployed and ready to shut the enemy down if things go bad for your daughter. She's the strongest person I know so if anyone can do it, it's Shez."
---
Kanna: "Let's focus on the candy!"
---
Phosphora: "Best way to share the news of Phazon being gone, am I right?" :p
---
-before the rainbow stuff, Shez and Byleth did a high five to congratulate each other for the combined attack-

-then the rainbow stuff-

Shez: "Okay, what's with the colors now?"

Byleth: "Whatever it is, it's likely making them stronger. Don't be reckless."
---
If she wants to go to a club to break out of her shell, I respect it.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-But she can't, she must obtain victory!-
___

Brad: "Like, recklessly destructive? Or just super powerful?"
___

Star: "That place might have scared me even while we were trying to save Pony Head, but I'm so glad I met you there." :)
___

After seeing all the work you've put in to heal both the injured and ailed, and how well you managed directing the construction efforts, I have no doubt you will.
-Y-Yes! So she tries to focus again!-
---
Rin: "The latter, at least so far"
---
Ahim: "At least in one way, it did change our lives for the better" :)
---
Aya: "You're flattering me... But I won't deny the compliments!"
Camilla: -headpatting lots- "Let me go get my wyvern~"
---
-both of them sleep-
---
Palu: Oh you... :p
---
Sothis: "I suppose that is fair enough."
Illya: "Okay! We'll wait!"
---
-Tiki having a peaceful dream...-
---
Merlin: Congratulations for having a Grand and a Beast under your thumb. :p
---
Nitocris: "...Can I ask a little bit of a personal question?"
___

___

___

___

Gladly!

___

---
Byleth: "Seems we had no reasons to worry, huh... But just in case, Shez is still deployed and ready to shut the enemy down if things go bad for your daughter. She's the strongest person I know so if anyone can do it, it's Shez."
---
---
---
-before the rainbow stuff, Shez and Byleth did a high five to congratulate each other for the combined attack-

-then the rainbow stuff-

---
Optimus: "Nor am I going to let it happen" Not again... This time I'll assure it.
---
Kiritsugu: "...Fine then"
-Ransik managed to land a slash on Shiro, but Sitonai shot an arrow to his arm in an attempt to disable it for a momen!-
---
Hayate: "Yeah, we have plenty to choose from~!"
---
Eleonora: "It does spread news fast, at least..."
---
-Which I'm gonna say makes them match their Generation 2 colors, because look at them LMAO-

Drag Strip: "I feel different..."
---
-Monika does say she's glad Natsuki and Sayori have become good friends, Yuri denoting Sayori is particularly good at making it happen, though with both being energetic it works out well. Which makes Monika realize she and Yuri haven't had much time to talk one-to-one, but she admits her fault since she's supposed to be the one engaing club members. Yuri assures not at all, given she has the habit to draw minimal attention to herself, so she's equally as responsible, at least in the opennes to engage-

Mash: "But at least they will now, right?"

-Monika asks what about during lunch? Doesn't Yuri meet up with friends? Yuri stammers that she just reads, Monika only replies an "Oh..." but Yuri assures she likes it that way, it feels nice to be carried off again after a morning of classes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Y-Yes! So she tries to focus again!-
---
Rin: "The latter, at least so far"
---
Ahim: "At least in one way, it did change our lives for the better" :)
---
Aya: "You're flattering me... But I won't deny the compliments!"
-Hovering at high speed?-
___

Brad: "Sounds like how Tuck would be if he got superpowers..."
___

Star: "I'm really glad it did!" :)

-But as sweet as this is, it's not why Ahim called?-
___

How are you doing now that your clinic's been built, Aya?

Wolf: "At least it shows he's taking it well. He's not the kind to joke when things are too serious."
---
Weiss: "And hopefully gives them some rest from some of our.... hungrier colleagues."
N-Now that's unlike Sans...But he'd get it. I certainly do, th-there's just a time and place for jokes...
___

(...For their sake, I really, really hope so...) -Thinking of Kirby, Artoria and some of the dragons in particular-

---
---
---
---

-then the rainbow stuff-

---
Optimus: "Nor am I going to let it happen" Not again... This time I'll assure it.
---
-Ransik managed to land a slash on Shiro, but Sitonai shot an arrow to his arm in an attempt to disable it for a momen!-
---
---
---
-Which I'm gonna say makes them match their Generation 2 colors, because look at them LMAO-

---
-Monika does say she's glad Natsuki and Sayori have become good friends, Yuri denoting Sayori is particularly good at making it happen, though with both being energetic it works out well. Which makes Monika realize she and Yuri haven't had much time to talk one-to-one, but she admits her fault since she's supposed to be the one engaing club members. Yuri assures not at all, given she has the habit to draw minimal attention to herself, so she's equally as responsible, at least in the opennes to engage-

-Monika asks what about during lunch? Doesn't Yuri meet up with friends? Yuri stammers that she just reads, Monika only replies an "Oh..." but Yuri assures she likes it that way, it feels nice to be carried off again after a morning of classes-
-He's seen humans or another organic species be wiped out before?-
___

-So far, at least, Sitonai still seems to have the upper hand-
___

Specter: "We never had quite this much boxed or wrapped candy like this back in my dimension..."
___

Fair enough. :p I do wonder if this news will reach any of our allies in other dimensions, or anyone worlds fearing the threat Phazon posed...
___

-The Stunticons should find that they're able fire lasers or bullets at a higher rate, are more durable to attacks, and, if there's any weapons they once had that they lost or just currently lack, they'd be restored-
___

Peridot: "At least they're talking so far, Yuri just hasn't been as social as the others..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Okay! We'll wait!"
---
-Tiki having a peaceful dream...-
---
Merlin: Congratulations for having a Grand and a Beast under your thumb. :p
---
Nitocris: "...Can I ask a little bit of a personal question?"
-WYVERN EVENTUALLY THERE-
---
-good for her~-
---
Palu: You two are neither of these. You just qualify. :p
---
Sothis: "Go ahead."

N-Now that's unlike Sans...But he'd get it. I certainly do, th-there's just a time and place for jokes...
___

(...For their sake, I really, really hope so...) -Thinking of Kirby, Artoria and some of the dragons in particular-
Link: "So how are the others?"
---
Weiss: "Indeed..."

---
---
---
---

---

___

___

Specter: "We never had quite this much boxed or wrapped candy like this back in my dimension..."
___

Fair enough. :p I do wonder if this news will reach any of our allies in other dimensions, or anyone worlds fearing the threat Phazon posed...
___

-The Stunticons should find that they're able fire lasers or bullets at a higher rate, are more durable to attacks, and, if there's any weapons they once had that they lost or just currently lack, they'd be restored-
___

Peridot: "At least they're talking so far, Yuri just hasn't been as social as the others..."
-has he?-
---
-Byleth still has the Failnaught bow in her hands just in case-
---
Kanna: "And every bite is yummy~!"
---
Phosphy: "I sure hope so. Girl needs her clout." :V
---
Shez: "Powering up, huh? I can do that too." -starts to look like this-

1675292932730.png

---
I hope it's cute and wholesome. -deeper tone- It won't.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: "Wait, really?"
---
Weiss: "I miss our home..."
W-We sent a team of Jenny, her sisters, Claptrap and several drones out to the origin planet of Ph-Phazon to destroy the source of it, with help from a few remotely piloted mechs, a-and the mission was a success! Readings of the space formerly occupied by the planet, it's surrounding area, and even tests and Altera and Undyne all proved negative!
___

(So do I...)

-She knows they'll be able to move back to Basel and the fortress eventually so long as they can defeat Rita, but they haven't been able to return there for so long now...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
W-We sent a team of Jenny, her sisters, Claptrap and several drones out to the origin planet of Ph-Phazon to destroy the source of it, with help from a few remotely piloted mechs, a-and the mission was a success! Readings of the space formerly occupied by the planet, it's surrounding area, and even tests and Altera and Undyne all proved negative!
___

(So do I...)

-She knows they'll be able to move back to Basel and the fortress eventually so long as they can defeat Rita, but they haven't been able to return there for so long now...-
Link: "Oh, that' great!"
---
-Weiss also knows that.. but misses her room-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Hovering at high speed?-
___

Brad: "Sounds like how Tuck would be if he got superpowers..."
___

Star: "I'm really glad it did!" :)

-But as sweet as this is, it's not why Ahim called?-
___

How are you doing now that your clinic's been built, Aya?
-THAT'S WHAT SHE'S DOING-
---
Rin: "Kids lack maturity and all..."
---
Ahim: "But about why I called..."
---
Aya: "Oh, I feel splendid, like I could sing!"
-WYVERN EVENTUALLY THERE-
---
-good for her~-
---
Palu: You two are neither of these. You just qualify. :p
---
Sothis: "Go ahead."
-Most buckos be quite awed too-
---
-As Tiki planned, fufufu-
---
Merlin: Ouch, my heart. :p
---
Nitocris: "How did you used to be when you were alive?"
___

___

___

___

___

-has he?-
---
---
---
---

View attachment 367478
---
-He very much did. And while what happened to this Earth wasn't the Decepticons fault, he's always felt guilt he couldn't help them-
---
Sitonai: "Ready to return to your cell?"
Ransik: "Like hell I'm going to, I'll be sure Drakkon's army pays for what they did to me, and more importantly, for what did to my daughter!"
Sitonai: "Daughter?"
Ransik: "That ******* decapitated her in front of me just to mock me!"
Sitonai: "......You were still a criminal beforehand"
Ransik: "And now he made it personal for me to want to end him!"
Sitonai: "Too bad for you, he's dead already"
---
Abigail: "Do you want some, Uncle?"
---
Eleonora: "If not, we can inform them"
---
Drag Strip: "...When did I get energy daggers back?"
Wildrider: "Oh, sweet~! I got this back, AHAHAHA~!" -his left arm now can turn into a chainsaw-
Motormaster: -His large blade has now become a bigger axe and his other hand has a pistol now- "Alright worms, you all better get ready to get ran over!"
Dead End: -Has nunchuks now- "I guess there's some use to this"
Breakdown: "Aw come on! Why did I had to get the worst?!" -gets a bow, which obviously would take more time to shoot with-
---
-Monika asks if Yuri akways reads fantasy, Yuri says not always, it's mostly what she's read recently, but only because she's in the middle f this series, with two more books after this one. Monika says those long books suit her given she spends a lot of time reading. Yuri says that while fantasy's her favorite, she's indiscriminate to other genres, willing to read anything with depth and maturity. Monika says "Oh yeah? Even like... Romance~?", Yuri stammers, saying that there are books with romantic elements, but Monika says she knows what she means-

Monika: "...Yeah, I would have asked her this"
Mash: "...Do you read them?"
Monika: "You think I haven't?" :p

-Monika lowers her voice to tell Yuri it's a guilty pleasure of mine, so she won't tell anyone if she does-

Monika: "See?" :p

-Yuri mumbles that maybe she did when she was in middle school... After all she was really lonely and people were mean to her her a lots, so she just felt like- Yuri asks her to please not make her think of the past, Monika chuckled saying she's sorry, she just got curious-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Kanna just pats its head-
---
-Tiki would be the first to wake up-
---
Palu: :smirk:
---
Sothis: "Very humble and generous, perhaps to a fault..."
Mary: "It looks so... Cool!"
---
-She yaaaaawns awake, rubbing her eyes-
---
Ana: "...So, you liked the story?"
Kama: "It was entertaining"
---
Nitocris: "What you mean to a fault?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mary: "It looks so... Cool!"
---
-She yaaaaawns awake, rubbing her eyes-
---
Ana: "...So, you liked the story?"
Kama: "It was entertaining"
---
Nitocris: "What you mean to a fault?"
Camilla: "I know, right?" :)
---
-Byleth still asleep-
---
Palu: "She loved it."
---
Sothis: "One could argue I offered... too much to civilization, so once they started to feel overconfident and turn their backs on me..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "I know, right?" :)
---
-Byleth still asleep-
---
Palu: "She loved it."
---
Sothis: "One could argue I offered... too much to civilization, so once they started to feel overconfident and turn their backs on me..."
Mary: "Can we pet it?"
---
Tiki: "...Mission complete" >:3
---
Alice: "That makes it even more fun~!"
Kama: -Can't say no to them...-
-Mary then yawns, however-
---
Tamamo: "Just like that? How ungrateful"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mary: "Can we pet it?"
---
Tiki: "...Mission complete" >:3
---
Alice: "That makes it even more fun~!"
Kama: -Can't say no to them...-
-Mary then yawns, however-
---
Tamamo: "Just like that? How ungrateful"
Camilla: "Of course~"
---
-what will she do?-
---
Palu: "Tired, Mary?"
---
Sothis: "You don't even know the half of it... Yet I still cannot help myself to admire humanity. I'm not letting a few bad eggs ruin my perception of the majority... no matter how heinous the actions of those eggs were." -clearly not enjoying talking about it-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-THAT'S WHAT SHE'S DOING-
---
Rin: "Kids lack maturity and all..."
---
Ahim: "But about why I called..."
---
Aya: "Oh, I feel splendid, like I could sing!"
-SO IS STAR VIA CLOUDY AND MARCO WITH THE CART-
___

He's actually been fairly smart at times, buuuuut maybe not all the time...
___

Star: "Hm? What is it ?"
___

Are you actually going to, or is that more of a metaphor? :p

Link: "Oh, that' great!"
---
-Weiss also knows that.. but misses her room-
W-We still need to run some tests to search for traces of Ph-Phazon in other dimensions, but so far, we haven't detected any anywhere!
___

-Even the dorm she had at Beacon may not have quite the same, more so given it was temporary...-

-has he?-
---
---
---
---

View attachment 367478
---
-He very much did. And while what happened to this Earth wasn't the Decepticons fault, he's always felt guilt he couldn't help them-
---
Ransik: "Like hell I'm going to, I'll be sure Drakkon's army pays for what they did to me, and more importantly, for what did to my daughter!"
---
---
---
Wildrider: "Oh, sweet~! I got this back, AHAHAHA~!" -his left arm now can turn into a chainsaw-
Motormaster: -His large blade has now become a bigger axe and his other hand has a pistol now- "Alright worms, you all better get ready to get ran over!"
Breakdown: "Aw come on! Why did I had to get the worst?!" -gets a bow, which obviously would take more time to shoot with-
---
-Monika asks if Yuri akways reads fantasy, Yuri says not always, it's mostly what she's read recently, but only because she's in the middle f this series, with two more books after this one. Monika says those long books suit her given she spends a lot of time reading. Yuri says that while fantasy's her favorite, she's indiscriminate to other genres, willing to read anything with depth and maturity. Monika says "Oh yeah? Even like... Romance~?", Yuri stammers, saying that there are books with romantic elements, but Monika says she knows what she means-

-Monika lowers her voice to tell Yuri it's a guilty pleasure of mine, so she won't tell anyone if she does-

-Yuri mumbles that maybe she did when she was in middle school... After all she was really lonely and people were mean to her her a lots, so she just felt like- Yuri asks her to please not make her think of the past, Monika chuckled saying she's sorry, she just got curious-
-The major loss of life, thought to be that of an entire race...No wonder it weighs on him...-
___

-Is Ransik surprised to hear that?-
___

Specter: "OH, I couldn't take any that you earned..."
___

Ford: "Speaking of our allies, I wonder how some of them are doing as of now..."

We haven't been in as much contact with Princess Peach or the Mario Brothers recently...
___

...You gave them new weapons?!

Claptrap: "HOW'S THAT SUPPOSED TO WORK?!"

Dark magic of a ghost, fools!
___

seems like a fairly casual conversation so far.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Of course~"
---
-what will she do?-
---
Palu: "Tired, Mary?"
---
Sothis: "You don't even know the half of it... Yet I still cannot help myself to admire humanity. I'm not letting a few bad eggs ruin my perception of the majority... no matter how heinous the actions of those eggs were." -clearly not enjoying talking about it-
-Mary does while smiling-
---
-First, she tucks her-
---
Mary: "Yes, sorry..."
---
Tamamo: "Honestly, that puts you above so many deities already"
-SO IS STAR VIA CLOUDY AND MARCO WITH THE CART-
___

He's actually been fairly smart at times, buuuuut maybe not all the time...
___

Star: "Hm? What is it ?"
___

Are you actually going to, or is that more of a metaphor? :p
-THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER TO THEIR GOAL!-
---
Rin: "As kids tend to be" :p
---
Ahim: "I want to make sure it's been either shut down or it's under better administration"
---
Aya: "The latter, I never have sung" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
---

-The major loss of life, thought to be that of an entire race...No wonder it weighs on him...-
___

___

___

Ford: "Speaking of our allies, I wonder how some of them are doing as of now..."

We haven't been in as much contact with Princess Peach or the Mario Brothers recently...
___

___

Azura: "You seem lost in thought."
---
-he doesn't believe her?-
---
Kanna: "What if we want to share? It's our bounty, we're free to do as we wish of it."
---
Phosphora: "I heard they were busy recording a movie."
---
Shez: "Doesn't matter how strong you are. I'll cut you down like anyone else who gets in my way!"
---
How will it go wrong...?

W-We still need to run some tests to search for traces of Ph-Phazon in other dimensions, but so far, we haven't detected any anywhere!
___

-Even the dorm she had at Beacon may not have quite the same, more so given it was temporary...-
Link: "If only that happened a few months ago... but better late than never. All we lost was my arm."
---
-and didn't stay as long as in Chaldea-

-Mary does while smiling-
---
-First, she tucks her-
---
Mary: "Yes, sorry..."
---
Tamamo: "Honestly, that puts you above so many deities already"
-AWWWW-
---
-Byleth smiles a little-
---
Palu: "No worries. You should get the sleep you need."
---
-either of them curious about the actions?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER TO THEIR GOAL!-
---
Rin: "As kids tend to be" :p
---
Ahim: "I want to make sure it's been either shut down or it's under better administration"
---
Aya: "The latter, I never have sung" :p
-Meanwhile, various members of the crew saw them racing across the ship and were confused?-
___

Nanoha's also very wise for her age! (Except for her self-esteem...).
___

Star: "Oh, do we have good news for you, then! It's under new management!"
___

Heh, then I'm just glad that you've accomplished the noble goal you wished to. People here are going to need to medical aid, and you're doing the right thing by being among the first to provide it.

Link: "If only that happened a few months ago... but better late than never. All we lost was my arm."
---
-and didn't stay as long as in Chaldea-
-Sigh- I-I'm still so sorry about that... If w-we had just found Phaaze sooner, m-maybe we c-could have saved your arm...
___

-A place she could actually call home again...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: "It's alright. I'll find some way to adapt. I always do."
---
-one for Winter too...-
...I-I'm really glad to see you're still doing alright. :)
___

-it may have been very different from her old environment...but it was safer, and not barren like the taiga forest she once lived in-

-Plus, it was where she got to spend the most time with her trainer, honorary trainer, and all the new friends she made...As different as Basel was, it's far more like home to her than where she once lived-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
---
Kanna: "What if we want to share? It's our bounty, we're free to do as we wish of it."
---
---
Shez: "Doesn't matter how strong you are. I'll cut you down like anyone else who gets in my way!"
---
How will it go wrong...?
Optimus: "Apologies. Know that you will have our support in stopping these tyrants"
---
Ransik: "...What? How?!"
Sitonai: "In his latest campaign, so many betrayed him, he got overwhelmed"
Ransik: "..........Hahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA! That's what he deserved!" -sigh- "I hope my sweet little Nadira rests in peace now..."
---
Abigail: "Yes, please taste one" :)
---
da Vinci: "How fun, we could watch it later" :p

Eleonora: "Wouldn't be bad to say hi at least"
---
Motormaster: "Stunticons! Destroy the place!" -the five were blasting at everyone on sight now-
---
-Monika suggests they pick a romance novel to read, it'd be fun!-

Monika: "I think I will do that on the current club's next meeting" :p

-Yuri says that no thanks, Monika asks if really, even if it was just between them, Yuri says she'd be better asking someone with shame like Natsuki, Monika says "Ouch", Yuri then stammers that she's sorry and didn't mean that. Monika guesses it was her fault for pressing her, after all she understands about being embarrassed of her past. Yuri assures there's nothing wrong with growing out of things, it happens to everyone-

-For instance, Natsuki's interest in manga reminds her a bit on how intense she used to be about her own interest, it makes her think she'll grow out of it too. Natsuki then is like "hey were you talking about me?" Yuri muttered "Um- No, we were just-", Monika claims they were talking about how their own interests have changed over the years, so she asks when did Natsuki get into manga, who answers that a couple of years ago, she was a bit into it beforehand but not as hard as now-
-AWWWW-
---
-Byleth smiles a little-
---
Palu: "No worries. You should get the sleep you need."
---
-either of them curious about the actions?-
Mary: "Woah, it's really friendly!"
---
Tiki: "She can be cute" :)
---
Mary: "Okay..." -does so while hugging-
---
Tamamo: "What did they do though? Did they went to conquer places?"
-Meanwhile, various members of the crew saw them racing across the ship and were confused?-
___

Nanoha's also very wise for her age! (Except for her self-esteem...).
___

Star: "Oh, do we have good news for you, then! It's under new management!"
___

Heh, then I'm just glad that you've accomplished the noble goal you wished to. People here are going to need to medical aid, and you're doing the right thing by being among the first to provide it.
Vlad: "What are they doing?"
Marie: "Seems like they're having a friendly competition" :)
---
-Brad knows who Nanoha is or Jenny hasn't mentioned her in specific?-
---
Ahim: "Really? Do you know by who?"
---
Aya: "And Lusamine will also help with it, meaning she also gets to socialize!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Vlad: "What are they doing?"
Marie: "Seems like they're having a friendly competition" :)
---
-Brad knows who Nanoha is or Jenny hasn't mentioned her in specific?-
---
Ahim: "Really? Do you know by who?"
---
Aya: "And Lusamine will also help with it, meaning she also gets to socialize!"
-They're all competitive about it, but it's all in good fun-

-Mostly- :p
___

Brad: "You mean one of your friends from the Space...time travel...bureaucracy?"

That's...not exactly the right title, but yes.
___

Star: "Believe it or not, some of the very same fellow princesses who helped us rebel there!"
___

That's very good news as well, I honestly think she needs it...

---
---
---
---
---
How will it go wrong...?
Optimus: "Apologies. Know that you will have our support in stopping these tyrants"
---
Ransik: "...What? How?!"
Sitonai: "In his latest campaign, so many betrayed him, he got overwhelmed"
Ransik: "..........Hahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA! That's what he deserved!" -sigh- "I hope my sweet little Nadira rests in peace now..."
---
Abigail: "Yes, please taste one" :)
---
da Vinci: "How fun, we could watch it later" :p

Eleonora: "Wouldn't be bad to say hi at least"
---
Motormaster: "Stunticons! Destroy the place!" -the five were blasting at everyone on sight now-
---
-Monika suggests they pick a romance novel to read, it'd be fun!-

Monika: "I think I will do that on the current club's next meeting" :p

-Yuri says that no thanks, Monika asks if really, even if it was just between them, Yuri says she'd be better asking someone with shame like Natsuki, Monika says "Ouch", Yuri then stammers that she's sorry and didn't mean that. Monika guesses it was her fault for pressing her, after all she understands about being embarrassed of her past. Yuri assures there's nothing wrong with growing out of things, it happens to everyone-

-For instance, Natsuki's interest in manga reminds her a bit on how intense she used to be about her own interest, it makes her think she'll grow out of it too. Natsuki then is like "hey were you talking about me?" Yuri muttered "Um- No, we were just-", Monika claims they were talking about how their own interests have changed over the years, so she asks when did Natsuki get into manga, who answers that a couple of years ago, she was a bit into it beforehand but not as hard as now-
R-Really? You m-mean that?
___

-But is the fact that Drakkon was killed and his deceased daughter avenged enough to convince him to give up this fight. or does he still want to reclaim his own empire?-
___

Specter: "...Alright, but only because you want to share."

-He tries some Red Vines-
___

Huh, I didn't tale them for actors...

Stanley: "A movie, huh? What's it about?"

Ford: "In any case, we should definitely contact them when convenient."
___

Run from the giant robots, fools! HAHAHAHAHAAAA-

-Winter got tired of hearing the Snatcher yelling and outright froze him solid- :V
___

Peridot: "So most of their current interests are more recent ones..."

Top Bottom