• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Oh wait, so have they ever spoken to one another or not?"

Guifei: "Besides those moments you said she possessed you to threaten her, she means"
---
Medusa: "No, I don't think I will" :p
---
Shirou: "And I can't get what she's going through out of my head either but I know her enough that she'd hate seeing you like this, and I give her the point"
Shez: "I don't think we have..."
---
Hinoka: :glare:
---
Azura: "......." -has no retort- "...You're absolutely correct on that..."

Moon: (Even now that I'm aware of what some of her spells are capable of, her actual fighting style is still unpredictable...)

___

-And today's a prime opportunity to fix that itself-
-what would seem like simply rushing towards Moon would become a confusing mix-up when combined with her teleports-
---
-indeed~!-

Yuuno: "Hmmm, that could be a good theory...Thoug I'm not knowledgeable on the physiology of Dark World inhabitants to be sure"
---
-What Uni said pretty much, if anything a lot of her physical combat is due to her self-enhancing via magic-
---
Illya: "Uuuuh, well... Kinda? She was like a living computer queen..."
---
Eleonora: "We still need new pieces to make an appropriate vessel, hmmm..."
Penny: -Smiled warmly at that-

Ralsei: "True, and I'm not knowledgeable on the science or magic of this Morphin Grid to know how it could have any effect on them..."
___

-Fair enough, so she'll continue making charms to help him out even as he switches to using runes-
___

Specter: "That definitely doesn't sound familiar..."

-And while the final battle with her was a pretty epic mech battle, she ended up reforming rather than being outright defeated-
___

Ford: "Then we may have to ask if the bureau as any spare ship parts we can utilize, too..."
Weiss: "..." -can't help but pat Penny-
---
-how nice of her-
---
Kanna: "That sounds silly..."
---
Arlon: "With Lady Palutena developing a friendship with its commander, it should not be too difficult."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-what would seem like simply rushing towards Moon would become a confusing mix-up when combined with her teleports-
---
-indeed~!-
-Moon was surprised, and tried to defend herself from Shez's attacks after each teleport-
___

-The castle staff and knights are welcoming as always, the majority bowing in respect knowing that Zelda is royalty herself-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Moon was surprised, and tried to defend herself from Shez's attacks after each teleport-
___

-The castle staff and knights are welcoming as always, the majority bowing in respect knowing that Zelda is royalty herself-
-would she be able to predict Shez's location every time?-
---
Zelda: "No need for such formalities." :lol:

-Urbosa also has a very regal look to her-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-would she be able to predict Shez's location every time?-
---
Zelda: "No need for such formalities." :lol:

-Urbosa also has a very regal look to her-
-Probably not, but is the teleport silent and/or not particularly flashy?-
___

-And they also aren't familiar with any of the Champions, so of course they'd politely ask if Urbosa is royalty as well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Probably not, but is the teleport silent and/or not particularly flashy?-
___

-And they also aren't familiar with any of the Champions, so of course they'd politely ask if Urbosa is royalty as well-
-the teleports themselves are quick and silent, but they ultimately end up making her otherwise simple approach look very flashy-
---
Urbosa: "Well, I've rubbed shoulders with royalty and I was the leader of my own community... I suppose you could say I am."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the teleports themselves are quick and silent, but they ultimately end up making her otherwise simple approach look very flashy-
---
Urbosa: "Well, I've rubbed shoulders with royalty and I was the leader of my own community... I suppose you could say I am."
-Then as a consequence, Moon is able to react on time to at least defend sword strikes if not counterattack-
___

-Cue the staff members bowing again and apologizing for not acting more respectful to a new guest beforehand-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Penny: -Smiled warmly at that-

Ralsei: "True, and I'm not knowledgeable on the science or magic of this Morphin Grid to know how it could have any effect on them..."
___

-Fair enough, so she'll continue making charms to help him out even as he switches to using runes-
___

Specter: "That definitely doesn't sound familiar..."

-And while the final battle with her was a pretty epic mech battle, she ended up reforming rather than being outright defeated-
___

Ford: "Then we may have to ask if the bureau as any spare ship parts we can utilize, too..."
---
-how nice of her-
---
---
Arlon: "With Lady Palutena developing a friendship with its commander, it should not be too difficult."
Yuuno: "I also only recently learned of its existence, my apologies"
---
-Right, starting maybe now, even-
---
Illya: "Somehow she ended on our side by the end..."
---
da Vinci: "So it should be no issue then~!"
-And would likely ask Monika about the updated game not knowing of Monika's limited knowledge, or otherwise out of concern?-
___

-And so she tries her own pancakes?-
___

-And probably potions- :V
___

Pearl: "Oh, outside of the Crystal Gems? He does have a few friends. There's Connie, Peedee, Mash, I believe he's on good terms with this child named Onion..."
-The former, actually. It would definitely give her something to ponder about-
---
-Of course, and finds them incredible!-
Lily: I'm better than I thought!
---
-Yeah, she's still taking those in mind-
---
Ahim: "Ah, I see" So he still interacts with other people, good.
Shez: "I don't think we have..."
---
Hinoka: :glare:
---
Azura: "......." -has no retort- "...You're absolutely correct on that..."
Arcueid: "That's a little surprising"
---
Medusa: "What?" :p
---
Shirou: "Good, so what will you do now?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The former, actually. It would definitely give her something to ponder about-
---
-Of course, and finds them incredible!-
Lily: I'm better than I thought!
---
-Yeah, she's still taking those in mind-
---
Ahim: "Ah, I see" So he still interacts with other people, good.
-Perhaps later on, then?-
___

-No wonder they always get praise!-
___

-How long will it take for the clinic to be built, though?-
___

Pearl: "Ah, he's also on very good terms with Altera thanks to her own friendship with Peridot, and recently he's been getting along with Ruby fairly well too."

-The kid's still young and has been on a lot of intergalactic and dangerous adventures, so it's even more important that he has friends...-

---
-how nice of her-
---
---
---
---
---
-Penny couldn't help but smile at that, either-

Penny: "Thank you, Weiss." :)

Why Not Ask Someone Who Has Actually Been In That Fortress?
___

-Tamamo has an idea?-
___

Specter: "...Well, I'm somewhat surprised based on what you've said so far, but then again, I was formerly one of this organization's enemies, myself..."
___

-Alphys goes to talk to the Admiral about the possibility of getting some spare parts to build a new space vessel for the mission to Phaaze-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then as a consequence, Moon is able to react on time to at least defend sword strikes if not counterattack-
___

-Cue the staff members bowing again and apologizing for not acting more respectful to a new guest beforehand-
-Shez started to mix in dark projectiles-
---
Urbosa: "....Really, you don't have to be so formal. If anything, we're the ones who should be since we're visiting."

Arcueid: "That's a little surprising"
---
Medusa: "What?" :p
---
Shirou: "Good, so what will you do now?"
Sothis: -talking through Byleth- "I had no interest speaking to anyone remotely related to those snakes... It took me far too long to realize she wasn't."
---
Camilla: "Isn't she cute~?"
---
Azura: "Drink some water..."

---
---
---

___

-Tamamo has an idea?-
___

Specter: "...Well, I'm somewhat surprised based on what you've said so far, but then again, I was formerly one of this organization's enemies, myself..."
___

-Alphys goes to talk to the Admiral about the possibility of getting some spare parts to build a new space vessel for the mission to Phaaze-
-good question from Queen-
---
-does she?-
---
Kanna: "Same for Abby-chan." -smiling at that-
---
-Palu and Lindy were probably doing a bit of trolling by swapping clothes :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Shez started to mix in dark projectiles-
---
Urbosa: "....Really, you don't have to be so formal. If anything, we're the ones who should be since we're visiting."
-Moon tried to utilize a similar tactic to counter them, firing magic beams while swinging and blocking with the Light Sword-
___

-A few chief members of staff responded that it is simply common etiquette to treat any visiting royals as such-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Moon tried to utilize a similar tactic to counter them, firing magic beams while swinging and blocking with the Light Sword-
___

-A few chief members of staff responded that it is simply common etiquette to treat any visiting royals as such-
Byleth: What an amazing fight...
---
Urbosa: "...Fair enough, I suppose."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Perhaps later on, then?-
___

-No wonder they always get praise!-
___

-How long will it take for the clinic to be built, though?-
___

Pearl: "Ah, he's also on very good terms with Altera thanks to her own friendship with Peridot, and recently he's been getting along with Ruby fairly well too."

-The kid's still young and has been on a lot of intergalactic and dangerous adventures, so it's even more important that he has friends...-
-Later on, it will happen, but for now...-
---
-Indeed, she tastes another one, delighted!-
---
-A couple of days on the least-
---
Ahim: "Splendid! He seems to be surrounded by good people" :)
Sothis: -talking through Byleth- "I had no interest speaking to anyone remotely related to those snakes... It took me far too long to realize she wasn't."
---
Camilla: "Isn't she cute~?"
---
Azura: "Drink some water..."
-Of course, Arcueid and Guifei know who she meant-
Arcueid: "Like a century or so?"
---
Medusa: "Very, I'd like to keep her for myself"
---
Shirou: -Nodded- "That's a start"

___

-Tamamo has an idea?-
___

___

---
-does she?-
---
---
Yuuno: "Yes, I think we will right after this"
---
-She does, will start crafting once things are done here!-
---
Abby: "And some people like those Power Rangers!" -referring to Kimberly and Trini-
---
-Yeah, they pretty much are-
-And no one can tell any difference- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Shez in particular is as strong as mage as she was when Byleth last saw her?-
___

-But Zelda is still humble about it?-
Byleth: She's holding back... Makes sense since this is just a single opponent, I suppose.
---
-she's a little nervous-

-Of course, Arcueid and Guifei know who she meant-
Arcueid: "Like a century or so?"
---
Medusa: "Very, I'd like to keep her for myself"
---
Shirou: -Nodded- "That's a start"
Sothis: "How long it took matters not now that it is part of the past."
---
Hinoka: "W-What?"

Camilla: "Unfortunately, I called dibs on her." :p

Hinoka: "W-WHAT?!"
---
Azura: "Do you have any?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Later on, it will happen, but for now...-
---
-Indeed, she tastes another one, delighted!-
---
-A couple of days on the least-
---
Ahim: "Splendid! He seems to be surrounded by good people" :)
Peridot: "In any case, I now feel obligated to ask: have you also watched Spy X Family yet?"
___

Star: "Have you ever actually tried your own homemade pancakes before now?"
___

-Then I'm not sure how to continue this- :p
___

Pearl: "Connine in particular is both his best friend by far, as well his combat partner in missions. She's also my very talented apprentice." :p

Byleth: She's holding back... Makes sense since this is just a single opponent, I suppose.
---
-she's a little nervous-
-Yet Moon's spells are already much stronger than they were whenever Byleth saw her attempt to use magic during the fritz...It's entirely possible she isn't using her full potential yet, either-
___

-Why's that the case?-

---
-does she?-
---
---
---
---
Abby: "And some people like those Power Rangers!" -referring to Kimberly and Trini-
---
Ralsei: "...Do you actually know how Darkners are taking form there?" :confused:

Not Really Lmao. But I Can Confirm That There Is Actually A Level Pure Darkness There. Enough To Allow Our Kind To Take Form, But Not Enough To Transform Any Of The Lightners Or Alter Their Stats And Abilities, Nor Grant Them Super Badass Weapons Or Magic Should They Otherwise Not Have Those

Ralsei: "...Is...Is it possible that this Grid is being used to siphon power from the original Dark Fountain, somehow?" -Looking up at the Dark Fountain in the center of the castle-

___

-The ship's doctors and nurses probably need to monitor Link's condition and symptoms, if any beyond the dead arm, for a bit before officially discharging him from the infirmary, so that already gives Tamamo some time to make some new charms for him-
___

Specter: "And that's only to name a few..." -He still isn't happy that Kama was allowed to stay, even understanding that she reformed considering his own background...-
___

-Their voices alone make it even more convincing than when Weiss and Marie swapped clothes- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sothis: "How long it took matters not now that it is part of the past."
---
Hinoka: "W-What?"

Camilla: "Unfortunately, I called dibs on her." :p

Hinoka: "W-WHAT?!"
---
Azura: "Do you have any?"
Guifei: "A wise thing to say~"
---
Medusa: "Why not share though?"

Sakura: "...I thought you had me" :V

Medusa: "Oh, of course" :p
---
Shirou: "Give me a moment" -gets some-
Peridot: "In any case, I now feel obligated to ask: have you also watched Spy X Family yet?"
___

Star: "Have you ever actually tried your own homemade pancakes before now?"
___

-Then I'm not sure how to continue this- :p
___

Pearl: "Connine in particular is both his best friend by far, as well his combat partner in missions. She's also my very talented apprentice." :p
Monika: "Who? Me?"
---
Lily: "I more thought about giving them to people, so no..."
---
-Nor me at this point- :p
---
Ahim: "Her weapon is a large blade, right?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
Ralsei: "...Do you actually know how Darkners are taking form there?" :confused:

Not Really Lmao. But I Can Confirm That There Is Actually A Level Pure Darkness There. Enough To Allow Our Kind To Take Form, But Not Enough To Transform Any Of The Lightners Or Alter Their Stats And Abilities, Nor Grant Them Super Badass Weapons Or Magic Should They Otherwise Not Have Those

Ralsei: "...Is...Is it possible that this Grid is being used to siphon power from the original Dark Fountain, somehow?" -Looking up at the Dark Fountain in the center of the castle-

___

-The ship's doctors and nurses probably need to monitor Link's condition and symptoms, if any beyond the dead arm, for a bit before officially discharging him from the infirmary, so that already gives Tamamo some time to make some new charms for him-
___

Specter: "And that's only to name a few..." -He still isn't happy that Kama was allowed to stay, even understanding that she reformed considering his own background...-
___

-Their voices alone make it even more convincing than when Weiss and Marie swapped clothes- :V
Weiss: "That's a possibility..."
---
-pretty much what KoP said-
---
Kanna: "Could we meet that queen one day?"
---
"Lindy": "Oh, hello, Alphys."

-Yet Moon's spells are already much stronger than they were whenever Byleth saw her attempt to use magic during the fritz...It's entirely possible she isn't using her full potential yet, either-
___

-Why's that the case?-
-Shez once again tries throwing her winged sword at Moon-
---
-because she's humble and not used to praise :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Monika: "Who? Me?"
---
Lily: "I more thought about giving them to people, so no..."
---
-Nor me at this point- :p
---
Ahim: "Her weapon is a large blade, right?"
Peridot: "You're an anime fan too, correct? Erm, at least I thought you were...." :lol:
___

Star: "I'm surprised you never tried them once in all the times you've made them..."
___

-But I did have a few different ideas for another segment: either Marco studying swordsmanship with the Sabers' help, Rin hanging out with Jenny in her dimension, or training stuff involving one or more of the Pokemon-
___

Pearl: "Indeed. It once belonged to Rose herself..."

-Shez once again tries throwing her winged sword at Moon-
---
-because she's humble and not used to praise :V-
-She attempts to counter it by blocking it with her own Light Sword construct-
___

-She's still royalty, and the people of Mewni and neighboring kingdoms in this same dimension take monarchies very seriously- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Would she be able to?-
___

-She'll likely figure it out gradually; even just spending a day or so here should be enough to clarify how revered the Butterfly dynasty is-
-unless Moon realized the sword was a diversion, yes-
---
-something she could relate to due to her own sacred bloodline-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
---
Hayate: "But that darkness isn't a good sign, right?"
---
-That's true, the medics around the ship would insist so. It means she must spend time away from him, but she'll make those in the while-
---
Illya: "I think you will inevitably, she's gonna help us after all"
---
-No one in the room able to tell the difference- :V
Shez: "...Thanks, Sothis."
---
Camilla: "I suppose we could swap." :p
---
-she lays on couch-
Guifei: At least they don't have a problem with one another.
---
Medusa: "What you say about that?" :p

Sakura: "Oh my, what a decision" :V
---
-Trying to calm herself a little bit...-
---
-Also "Palutena" is going to see Pit-
Peridot: "You're an anime fan too, correct? Erm, at least I thought you were...." :lol:
___

Star: "I'm surprised you never tried them once in all the times you've made them..."
___

-But I did have a few different ideas for another segment: either Marco studying swordsmanship with the Sabers' help, Rin hanging out with Jenny in her dimension, or training stuff involving one or more of the Pokemon-
___

Pearl: "Indeed. It once belonged to Rose herself..."
Monika: "You're mixing me with Natsuki" :p
---
Lily: "...It's weird, now to think of"
---
-All of them sound good, but I'd prefer one of the first two tbh-
---
Ahim: "Oh, I was not aware"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Monika: "You're mixing me with Natsuki" :p
---
Lily: "...It's weird, now to think of"
---
-All of them sound good, but I'd prefer one of the first two tbh-
---
Ahim: "Oh, I was not aware"
Peridot: "...My apologies!" 😅
___

Star: "Then again, I didn't try those awful brownies I made for everyone during my first sleepover... But I also never made them again after that." :lol:
___

-You decide which one to go with, then- :p
___

Pearl: "Connie's very proud to own it. And if anyone was ever to wield it in Rose's absence, I'm glad it's her. Steven has become more of a defensive fighter with Rose's shield, while Connie has trained carefully to master the blade. As both a team and as individuals, they've both done an excellent job of carrying on Rose's legacy..." -Her smile was slightly bittersweet due to missing Rose, but her tone was mostly one of pride-

-unless Moon realized the sword was a diversion, yes-
---
-something she could relate to due to her own sacred bloodline-
-She anticipated because Shez has been teleport spamming, but whether she can react on time to block from the correct direction is another matter...-
___

-Even if the monarchies here have no divine origins in their bloodline-

-For now, what's first on her agenda?-

---
---
---
---
-That's true, the medics around the ship would insist so. It means she must spend time away from him, but she'll make those in the while-
---
---
Ralsei: "Not at all. If that darkness truly originates from this Dark Fountain, it could compromise the stability of the Dark World itself, and if it's from completely different Dark Fountain, the Roaring could still be at l;east one step closer to being unleashed..."
___

-No time for her to waste!-
___

Specter: "I hope she at least doesn't have the ego of King Knight..."
___

-Would anyone be able to tell at all?-

Greetings, Admiral Harlaown. Th-The other scientists and I were wondering if we could borrow s-some spare parts to construct a new spaceship for the mission to Phaaze, i-if there's any even available...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
Ralsei: "Not at all. If that darkness truly originates from this Dark Fountain, it could compromise the stability of the Dark World itself, and if it's from completely different Dark Fountain, the Roaring could still be at l;east one step closer to being unleashed..."
___

___

___

Greetings, Admiral Harlaown. Th-The other scientists and I were wondering if we could borrow s-some spare parts to construct a new spaceship for the mission to Phaaze, i-if there's any even available...
Sothis: "Darkness truly is dangerous when misused..."
---
-it's all for Link's sake!-
---
Kanna: "I don't think I've ever met that Knight..."
---
"Lindy": "Hmmmm, I'll have to think about it..." What do you say, "Palutena?" Can they borrow some stuff?

Guifei: At least they don't have a problem with one another.
---
Medusa: "What you say about that?" :p

Sakura: "Oh my, what a decision" :V
---
-Trying to calm herself a little bit...-
---
-Also "Palutena" is going to see Pit-
-and for the first time, Shez and Sothis will get to know each other (because W3H sure never does)-
---
Hinoka: "...It can't possibly be as bad as being teased by Camilla..."
---
-taking deep breaths-
---
-who is currently GAMING-

-She anticipated because Shez has been teleport spamming, but whether she can react on time to block from the correct direction is another matter...-
___

-Even if the monarchies here have no divine origins in their bloodline-

-For now, what's first on her agenda?-
-the moment Moon would turn around, Shez would call her winged sword to her hand, keeping her dual wielding for the next series of slashes-
---
-just learning of what she can do in this castle-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the moment Moon would turn around, Shez would call her winged sword to her hand, keeping her dual wielding for the next series of slashes-
---
-just learning of what she can do in this castle-
-And because she's dealing with dual swords while she only wields one, she actually struggles to keep up this time...-
___

-The first thing she learns is that castle the has an extensive library, with many books about Mewni's history, magic as well as some fiction are all among the castle's collection-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And because she's dealing with dual swords while she only wields one, she actually struggles to keep up this time...-
___

-The first thing she learns is that castle the has an extensive library, with many books about Mewni's history, magic as well as some fiction are all among the castle's collection-
-but somehow manages to dodge all the slashes before Shez starts spinning her swords above her like helicopter blades, which end up forming a tornado of darkness around her-
---
Zelda: 🤩

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "...My apologies!" 😅
___

Star: "Then again, I didn't try those awful brownies I made for everyone during my first sleepover... But I also never made them again after that." :lol:
___

-You decide which one to go with, then- :p
___

Pearl: "Connie's very proud to own it. And if anyone was ever to wield it in Rose's absence, I'm glad it's her. Steven has become more of a defensive fighter with Rose's shield, while Connie has trained carefully to master the blade. As both a team and as individuals, they've both done an excellent job of carrying on Rose's legacy..." -Her smile was slightly bittersweet due to missing Rose, but her tone was mostly one of pride-
Monika: "I prefer to practice piano, write poems, watch debates, also tweet" :p
---
Lily: "Maybe I should teach you how to bake instead" :p
---
-Hmmm, Rin and Jenny then-
---
Ahim: "Covering the weaknesses of one another..."
-and for the first time, Shez and Sothis will get to know each other (because W3H sure never does)-
---
Hinoka: "...It can't possibly be as bad as being teased by Camilla..."
---
-taking deep breaths-
---
-who is currently GAMING-
-Sure enough-

Guifei: "Did you bring anything?"
---
Medusa: "Oh, is that like a challenge~?"
---
Shirou: "I'll also cook you something"
---
"Palutena": "Hello there, Pit~" -leaned a bit to greet him-
___

___

___

---
---
---
"Lindy": "Hmmmm, I'll have to think about it..." What do you say, "Palutena?" Can they borrow some stuff?
Rin: "Meaning we should investigate it regardless..."
---
-So she went to immediately make some charms-
---
Abby: "I've seen that one man lazying a lot"
---
-Chrono surely wouldn't- :p

"Palutena": I think we can afford those~

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Monika: "I prefer to practice piano, write poems, watch debates, also tweet" :p
---
Lily: "Maybe I should teach you how to bake instead" :p
---
-Hmmm, Rin and Jenny then-
---
Ahim: "Covering the weaknesses of one another..."
Peridot: "I do remember that much, at least..."
___

Star: "...That might be a good non-skill to have..."
___

-They mentioned hanging out a whole back, so they're been overdue to actually do that- :p
___

Pearl: "Precisly, Ahim! They fight incredibly well as a team, they've both grown a lot as fighters as well."

-but somehow manages to dodge all the slashes before Shez starts spinning her swords above her like helicopter blades, which end up forming a tornado of darkness around her-
---
Zelda: 🤩
-Moon is as wary as ever, but can't currently see her surroundings...

___

-The second thing she learns is that the castle has renowned spa facilities, with everything from a sauna to it's own hot springs being present-

---
---
---
Rin: "MEaning we should investigate it regardless..."
---
---
---

Ralsei: "Light and darkness are both important elements of the world. They just have to exist in balance, or else the power either holds could be misused..."

I Will Search For Answers, Though One Of You Must Seal This Potential Fountain Should It Actually Exist. That Is One Power Not Within A Darkner's Ability
___

-Does she need any help?-
___

-Sans passes by the room-

perhaps not, but if you've heard of Kirby's friende, have you met a knight?

-ba dum tss-

Specter: ".............."
___

-Alphys waits for "Lindy"'s response-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sure enough-

Guifei: "Did you bring anything?"
---
Medusa: "Oh, is that like a challenge~?"
---
Shirou: "I'll also cook you something"
---
"Palutena": "Hello there, Pit~" -leaned a bit to greet him-
Shez: "I actually have ingredients for some grub. Maybe I can cook up something?"

-Arc and Guifei could immediately notice Byleth drooling after Shez said that-
---
Hinoka: "Please no..."
---
Azura: "You don't have to..."
---
Pit: "Oh, Lady Palutena!"

-Moon is as wary as ever, but can't currently see her surroundings...

___

-The second thing she learns is that the castle has renowned spa facilities, with everything from a sauna to it's own hot springs being present-
-MORE SLASHES AFTER THAT-
---
Zelda: "A sauna sounds nice..."

Rin: "MEaning we should investigate it regardless..."
---
---
---

Ralsei: "Light and darkness are both important elements of the world. They just have to exist in balance, or else the power either holds could be misused..."

I Will Search For Answers, Though One Of You Must Seal This Potential Fountain Should It Actually Exist. That Is One Power Not Within A Darkner's Ability
___

-Does she need any help?-
___

-Sans passes by the room-

perhaps not, but if you've heard of Kirby's friende, have you met a knight?

-ba dum tss-

Specter: ".............."
___

-Alphys waits for "Lindy"'s response-
Sothis: "I guess we could handle that."
---
-she seems capable on her own-
---
Kanna: "........."
---
"Lindy": "I have no issues with it. Anything to rid existence of that cursed substance."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she's doing a good job at that, thankfully-
---
Zelda: Link would love that...
-She eventually tried to hover some distance away from Shez to fire a giant magic beam at her-
___

-In addition, there's a tapestry room dedicated to previous queens of Mewni, a rose garden, and likely many other rooms mostly reserved for specific staff members' work-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She eventually tried to hover some distance away from Shez to fire a giant magic beam at her-
___

-In addition, there's a tapestry room dedicated to previous queens of Mewni, a rose garden, and likely many other rooms mostly reserved for specific staff members' work-
-Shez tried to quickly dash away from the beam-

-emphasis on tried-
---
Zelda: "Such an impressive castle..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She'd be able to, although Moon is quick to look around try and see where Shez teleported to-
___

-But what will she actually do now that she's here?-
Shez: I'm going to need to break her guard if I want to win this... -focusing energy on her blades, granting them more power at the cost of her endurance-

Byleth: Using Mortal Struggle? Interesting...
---
-be overwhelmed by all the options :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: I'm going to need to break her guard if I want to win this... -focusing energy on her blades, granting them more power at the cost of her endurance-

Byleth: Using Mortal Struggle? Interesting...
---
-be overwhelmed by all the options :V-
-Not like Moon is aware of how this ability works, so her strategy won't change too much...-
___

-Maybe they should just start with getting something to eat- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Not like Moon is aware of how this ability works, so her strategy won't change too much...-
___

-Maybe they should just start with getting something to eat- :V
-she'd figure out the hard way that while under the influence of this temporary buff, Shez's strikes can break through enemy guard-
---
-that sounds good (: -

Top Bottom