• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "She told us you are" :p
---
Sakura: "Sorry, but they're right" :p
---
-To be fair he also needed something top do besides worrying about Kamui-
Shez: "D-Did you really have to, B?" :lol:

Byleth: "With the reaction you have, yes, I did." :p
---
Hinoka: :glar:
---
-and this can definitely help-

-Moon hovered in place while casting a spell that stopped each and every single sword on the spot, making each one hover in place in the air, essentially freezing them in place-
___

-Urbosa isn't wrong. Staying water for too long isn't healthy, either-
Shez: "Huh... Okay then." -still manages to warp her strange sword back to her hand despite being one of the frozen ones-
---
Zelda: "Right... Let's get ourselves dried up then..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
As a side note I found this fanart and given the relationship I gave to these two here is endless bickering I got like "welp

Thanks!

Monika: I wonder if she'd also insist that manga is literature. :p
---
Stheno: "...That's...Maybe a little bit of a good point..."
Euryale: "Isn't is?"
---
-Still, she wouldn't want to be out- :V
---
Ahim: "They were named the Zangyack, and for a while, they had conquered all of my universe"
I'm somehow not surprised this ship is a thing. :V

-It's possible. Peridot is enough of a nerd that she would either be insistent on manga along with comic books also qualifying as literature, or consider them all to be in their own, unique categories- :V
___

-The fact that even Euryale agrees speaks volumes- :p
___

-Even knowing she's been in rain before with no issue, her paranoia is understandable because the storms themselves aren't necessarily the concern: it's the bad luck that's befallen her during a few previously-
___

Pearl: (Just like the Diamonds and Homeworld with other galaxies...)

Shez: "Huh... Okay then." -still manages to warp her strange sword back to her hand despite being one of the frozen ones-
---
Zelda: "Right... Let's get ourselves dried up then..."
-The effects of the spell only lasted a few seconds anyway, with the rest of the swords harmlessly falling to the ground a few seconds later-

Moon: "What was that about a monarch never being on the frontlines?" -Confident-
___

-But Urbosa is glad to see that Zelda actually took a much-needed break for once?-

Byleth: "So I imagine you will live heree now."
---
Zelda: "I'm sorry..."
---
Kanna: "I want to know everything!"
---
-something very 80s :V-
Hayate: "In whatever way that works!"
---
-Altera will have to suffer more, as the Phazon keeps spreading to her body...-
---
Illya: "Okay, so Rin-san, Weiss-san, Penny-san, Byleth-sensei, Nanoha-san, the space pirates and some others went to there..."
---
I Do Believe I Will. I Believe Kris And Susie's Goat Prince Friend Is In Charge Here So I Officially Abdicate The Throne Of My Now Non-Existent Kingdom

I Take No Issue With It. My Reign Did A Considerable Amount Of Harm Based On The Latest Information I Have Received From You And My Own Subjects. I Will Put In The Work To Make It Up To You All, And If I Have To Become An Ordinary Darkner Citizen To Accomplish That...Then I Am Happy To Make Both Lightners And Darkners Happy As Always. That Has Always Been My Goal

___

I-It's not your fault, Zelda...A-At least you were able to save o-one of them...

Alphys, we'll be alright...

...For h-h-how much longer? :urg:
___

Specter: -Reminded of Ereshkigal now that Rin's been mentioned-
___

-Perfect- :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hayate: "In whatever way that works!"
---
-Altera will have to suffer more, as the Phazon keeps spreading to her body...-
---
Illya: "Okay, so Rin-san, Weiss-san, Penny-san, Byleth-sensei, Nanoha-san, the space pirates and some others went to there..."
---
I Do Believe I Will. I Believe Kris And Susie's Goat Prince Friend Is In Charge Here So I Officially Abdicate The Throne Of My Now Non-Existent Kingdom

I Take No Issue With It. My Reign Did A Considerable Amount Of Harm Based On The Latest Information I Have Received From You And My Own Subjects. I Will Put In The Work To Make It Up To You All, And If I Have To Become An Ordinary Darkner Citizen To Accomplish That...Then I Am Happy To Make Both Lightners And Darkners Happy As Always. That Has Always Been My Goal

___

I-It's not your fault, Zelda...A-At least you were able to save o-one of them...

___

___

Sothis: "How humble... I can't help but respect that."
---
Zelda: "....We have to hurry and save the others..."
---
-Kanna be listening!-
---
-indeed- :p

-The effects of the spell only lasted a few seconds anyway, with the rest of the swords harmlessly falling to the ground a few seconds later-

Moon: "What was that about a monarch never being on the frontlines?" -Confident-
___

-But Urbosa is glad to see that Zelda actually took a much-needed break for once?-
Shez: "I'll believe that when you can actually manage to land a hit on me." :p
---
-she's smiling, so yes-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "D-Did you really have to, B?" :lol:

Byleth: "With the reaction you have, yes, I did." :p
---
Hinoka: :glar:
---
-and this can definitely help-
Guifei: "My, my, that blush spells it out~"

Arcueid: "I like it" :p
---
Sakura: "I think they're right though" :p
---
-Indeed... Then Azura barges in who is absolutely tired and wants a snack-

-And she clearly has been very stressed if her messy hair is to go by-
I'm somehow not surprised this ship is a thing. :V

-It's possible. Peridot is enough of a nerd that she would either be insistent on manga along with comic books also qualifying as literature, or consider them all to be in their own, unique categories- :V
___

-The fact that even Euryale agrees speaks volumes- :p
___

-Even knowing she's been in rain before with no issue, her paranoia is understandable because the storms themselves aren't necessarily the concern: it's the bad luck that's befallen her during a few previously-
___

Pearl: (Just like the Diamonds and Homeworld with other galaxies...)
-She chuckled, pondering on that posssibility-
---
-It makes her legit wonder what's wrong...-
---
-She's not even pondering she's going crazy since she's already crazy-
-Lusamine ended the dinner-
---
-Of course Ahim will spare the detail that her parents were killed in front of her while they were trying to escape and tried to buy her time-

___

___

___

---
---
-Kanna be listening!-
---
Rin: "That's more respectable than I expected..."
---
-And the Phazon in Altera keeps spreading, and given she is a Velber, was she to be taken over it'd be disastrous...-
---
Illya: "And when we entered we were fully altered in different ways..."
---
-You're welcome- :p -And thus progress is made over what seemed like days-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She chuckled, pondering on that posssibility-
---
-It makes her legit wonder what's wrong...-
---
-She's not even pondering she's going crazy since she's already crazy-
-Lusamine ended the dinner-
---
-Of course Ahim will spare the detail that her parents were killed in front of her while they were trying to escape and tried to buy her time-
-Monika's thoughts?-
___

-They need to change tactics, as much as she's confused by it...-
___

-I can't tell if that means she finished making dinner or finished eating dinner- :V
___

-Pearl wouldn't even know what to say...But it would remind her of the horrible things she witnessed during the rebellion-

---
---
-Kanna be listening!-
---
---
-And the Phazon in Altera keeps spreading, and given she is a Velber, was she to be taken over it'd be disastrous...-
---
---
Noelle Showed Me The Error In My Calculations. Well And The Goat Prince Did Too By Pointing Out A Fact I Didn't Even Know. With All That In Mind Perhaps My Subjects Were Right To Betray Me

Tasque Manager: "With that being said, I believe I owe you an apology as well, my Queen... I swore to guard you and and the palace, and I both failed on that front and broke my fealty to the monarchy. Your plans and methods may have been misguided, but I still broke your trust and my sworn oath; I wanted to at least keep my vow to uphold order knowing that your alliance with Drakkon would endanger everyone, but there were better ways to resolve this conflict than treason..."

-The expression of regret and guilt on Tasque Manager's face was significant, and several nearby Swatchlings also hung their heads in remorse, most too ashamed to even face their Queen...-
___

We're calling a meeting about this. Now.

-The fact that Alphys sounded so solemn and determined, not even speaking with her usual stutter even for a moment, spoke volumes of how dire the situation was...-

___

Specter: "Altered...? What do you mean by that?"
___

-Alphys was wiping the sweat off her brow by the time the project was nearly finished-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Moon fired another volley of beams from each hand, but this time it mostly served as a distracted to a whip beam spell afterwards, trying to ensnare Shez-
___

-And mentions it?-
-instead of making projectiles with her swords, Shez outright threw the actual swords themselves, making them reappear on her hands in order to throw them over and over and over again-

-after about a dozen or so throws, she then performs two diagonal slashes at the same time, creating an X-shaped projectile-

-merely casting it used so much force it caused a shockwave around Shez, and its sheer size would have made it impossible to dodge if Moon wasn't able to fly around it-

-to further show how much power was put into it, it actually causes Shez to power down to her base form-
---
Urbosa: "I'm glad you took the time to relax, little bird." :)

Zelda: "Thank you for the idea, Urbosa." :)

Guifei: "My, my, that blush spells it out~"

Arcueid: "I like it" :p
---
Sakura: "I think they're right though" :p
---
-Indeed... Then Azura barges in who is absolutely tired and wants a snack-

-And she clearly has been very stressed if her messy hair is to go by-
Shez: "S-Stop it!" >_<

Byleth: "Stop being cute and I'll stop." :p
---
Hinoka: "T-They're not!"
---
Kanna: "Auntie Azura!" 😟 -hugs her-

---
---
---
Noelle Showed Me The Error In My Calculations. Well And The Goat Prince Did Too By Pointing Out A Fact I Didn't Even Know. With All That In Mind Perhaps My Subjects Were Right To Betray Me

Tasque Manager: "With that being said, I believe I owe you an apology as well, my Queen... I swore to guard you and and the palace, and I both failed on that front and broke my fealty to the monarchy. Your plans and methods may have been misguided, but I still broke your trust and my sworn oath; I wanted to at least keep my vow to uphold order knowing that your alliance with Drakkon would endanger everyone, but there were better ways to resolve this conflict than treason..."

-The expression of regret and guilt on Tasque Manager's face was significant, and several nearby Swatchlings also hung their heads in remorse, most too ashamed to even face their Queen...-
___

-The fact that Alphys sounded so solemn and determined, not even speaking with her usual stutter even for a moment, spoke volumes of how dire the situation was...-

___

___

-Alphys was wiping the sweat off her brow by the time the project was nearly finished-
Byleth: "There's no need to feel shame for what you did. Standing up against Queen when you believed she was doing something wrong can also be a sign of true loyalty, as you did so with the intention of bringing out the best side of her."
---
Zelda: "As you wish..."
---
Kanna: "What changes did you go through?"
---
Arlon: "I do believe this shall suffice for our operations."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

Byleth: "There's no need to feel shame for what you did. Standing up against Queen when you believed she was doing something wrong can also be a sign of true loyalty, as you did so with the intention of bringing out the best side of her."
---
---
---
Charlotte: "I don't think it's betraying either, you knew things could be better and still wanted your Queen to be safe, so you acted in a way that could assure everyone's safety!" -even if she isn't a fan of monarchies, she's glad things turned fine-
---
-Yeah, it's definitely serious...-
---
Illya: "Ruby became a hose and I could only sprinkle pressured water..."
---
da Vinci: "Good job everyone~! Now shall we run some tests?"
-Monika's thoughts?-
___

-They need to change tactics, as much as she's confused by it...-
___

-I can't tell if that means she finished making dinner or finished eating dinner- :V
___

-Pearl wouldn't even know what to say...But it would remind her of the horrible things she witnessed during the rebellion-
Monika: They're both short too, heh. :p
---
-Plus there's the fact Gorgon would naturally scare some- :V
---
-Making it, I meant-
---
Ahim: "That's why when I heard of pirates that opposed them, I wanted to join them"
Shez: "S-Stop it!" >_<

Byleth: "Stop being cute and I'll stop." :p
---
Hinoka: "T-They're not!"
---
Kanna: "Auntie Azura!" 😟 -hugs her-
Guifei: "You're just making the teasing easier~"
---
Medusa: "Why would we not be?" :p
---
Shirou: "What happened?" -worried-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Monika: They're both short too, heh. :p
---
-Plus there's the fact Gorgon would naturally scare some- :V
---
-Making it, I meant-
---
Ahim: "That's why when I heard of pirates that opposed them, I wanted to join them"
-Though Peridot may be a bit more hyperactive- :p
___

-There's probably only so much they can do about that- :V
___

-In that case, the two sit down to dinner?-
___

Pearl: "You wanted to join a rebellion that could defeat them..."

-instead of making projectiles with her swords, Shez outright threw the actual swords themselves, making them reappear on her hands in order to throw them over and over and over again-

-after about a dozen or so throws, she then performs two diagonal slashes at the same time, creating an X-shaped projectile-

-merely casting it used so much force it caused a shockwave around Shez, and its sheer size would have made it impossible to dodge if Moon wasn't able to fly around it-

-to further show how much power was put into it, it actually causes Shez to power down to her base form-
---
Urbosa: "I'm glad you took the time to relax, little bird." :)

Zelda: "Thank you for the idea, Urbosa." :)
-Moon tried to fly around it, but ultimately couldn't dodge it in time-

-No matter how high the spell's attack power was, though, the attack caused her to crash to the ground, not even realizing Shez returned to her default form yet-
___

-She needed it after all the stress she's dealt with lately, and even more so because she rarely takes time to relax at all-

---
---
---
Charlotte: "I don't think it's betraying either, you knew things could be better and still wanted your Queen to be safe, so you acted in a way that could assure everyone's safety!" -even if she isn't a fan of monarchies, she's glad things turned fine-
---
---
---
Tasque Manager: "You're...you're quite certain?"

I Agree With Byleth And Charlotte Assessments, Tasque Manager. Besides There Was A 100% Probabibility That I Would Not Have Listened To Reason If My Battery Power Wasn't Running Low Enough To Stop Me From Talking Or Fighting For A Solid Five Minutes At Minimum. Have You heard How Much I Talk? Lmao. But Seriously, Your Choices Were Fully Justified And Based On Logic And Statistics. The Same Goes For The Rest Of You. As My Loyal Staff You All Cared About Me Enouigh To Try And Get Me To See Reason. None Of You Have Anything To Be Ashamed Of.

-The word "true" was even displayed in Queen's visor, indicating that she fully meant what she said-
___

(Guess we're still gonna be stuck sick for a while longer...Hang in there, Altera...)
___

Specter: "...Your talking magic wand turned into a water hose?"

-And she could still talk even then- :V
___

Posthaste, I'd say!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Though Peridot may be a bit more hyperactive- :p
___

-There's probably only so much they can do about that- :V
___

-In that case, the two sit down to dinner?-
___

Pearl: "You wanted to join a rebellion that could defeat them..."
Monika: Though one has more composure. :p
---
-And then there's Ana who just goes along because she loves her sisters... And doesn't wants them to be in trouble-
-Less so since her mother would do paperwork due to that- :V
---
-You bet-
---
Ahim: "Yes. Part of me hoped my planet's survivors would also gain some hope out of it"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Monika: Though one has more composure. :p
---
-And then there's Ana who just goes along because she loves her sisters... And doesn't wants them to be in trouble-
-Less so since her mother would do paperwork due to that- :V
---
-You bet-
---
Ahim: "Yes. Part of me hoped my planet's survivors would also gain some hope out of it"
-And it's definitely not Peridot- :V
___
-She's mostly here because she's looking out for both her sisters and her mother- :V

-The other four still can't reach an agreement on their ordeal?-
___

-All after a trip to another island-
___

Pearl: "...Did they?" 😟

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

I Agree With Byleth And Charlotte Assessments, Tasque Manager. Besides There Was A 100% Probabibility That I Would Not Have Listened To Reason If My Battery Power Wasn't Running Low Enough To Stop Me From Talking Or Fighting For A Solid Five Minutes At Minimum. Have You heard How Much I Talk? Lmao. But Seriously, Your Choices Were Fully Justified And Based On Logic And Statistics. The Same Goes For The Rest Of You. As My Loyal Staff You All Cared About Me Enouigh To Try And Get Me To See Reason. None Of You Have Anything To Be Ashamed Of.

-The word "true" was even displayed in Queen's visor, indicating that she fully meant what she said-
___

(Guess we're still gonna be stuck sick for a while longer...Hang in there, Altera...)
___

___

Posthaste, I'd say!
Weiss: "What a sweet moment..."
---
-how Tamamo?-
---
Kanna: "You could shoot water like me?" :b:
---
-TEST TIME-

Guifei: "You're just making the teasing easier~"
---
Medusa: "Why would we not be?" :p
---
Shirou: "What happened?" -worried-
Shez: >_<
---
Hinoka: "I... I dunno..."
---
Azura: "I just need some rest, that's all..."

-Moon tried to fly around it, but ultimately couldn't dodge it in time-

-No matter how high the spell's attack power was, though, the attack caused her to crash to the ground, not even realizing Shez returned to her default form yet-
___

-She needed it after all the stress she's dealt with lately, and even more so because she rarely takes time to relax at all-
-based on how strongly the blow felt, Moon could make the guess that this one spell could've ended the fight on its own if she wasn't in butterfly form-
---
-and Urbosa just wanted an excuse :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-based on how strongly the blow felt, Moon could make the guess that this one spell could've ended the fight on its own if she wasn't in butterfly form-
---
-and Urbosa just wanted an excuse :V-
-and she only just now takes notice that Shez has returned to her default form as a result of casting the X-shaped projectile as well-

Moon: "Such power still comes at cost, it appears..." (I have to be cautious. My butterfly form is the one thing that kept me from losing the fight right then and there...)
___

-That's not entirely surprising- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-and she only just now takes notice that Shez has returned to her default form as a result of casting the X-shaped projectile as well-

Moon: "Such power still comes at cost, it appears..." (I have to be cautious. My butterfly form is the one thing that kept me from losing the fight right then and there...)
___

-That's not entirely surprising- :V
Shez: "I can still keep up with you even like this." :p
---
-and hey, making sure Zelda relaxes is a good excuse :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

Posthaste, I'd say!
---
-how Tamamo?-
---
---
-TEST TIME-
Gareth: "Awww, you're really loyal to this~!"
---
-She still feels immense guilt over not being able to help him-
---
Illya: -To Specter- "Yes!" -to Kanna- "I, uh, don't think it was the same way..."
---
-The Hades units would be tested-
-And it's definitely not Peridot- :V
___
-She's mostly here because she's looking out for both her sisters and her mother- :V

-The other four still can't reach an agreement on their ordeal?-
___

-All after a trip to another island-
___

Pearl: "...Did they?" 😟
Monika: Then again she would squeal at seeing Natsuki. :p
---
-Gorgon doesn't even wants worship as much as to eat- :V
Gorgon: Ugh, those humans looked so appetizing...
---
-Now time to dig in!-
---
Ahim: "I at least like to believe they did"
Shez: >_<
---
Hinoka: "I... I dunno..."
---
Azura: "I just need some rest, that's all..."
Guifei: "Wait, are the Rulers aware? Did she complete the form?"
---
Medusa: "That's what I thought" :p
---
Shirou: "You need than just some..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "We were on our way to give it back."
---
Hinoka: -POUT-
---
Azura: "I suppose I do... Is there a guest room for me?"
Guifei: "Oh, Insee"
Arcueid: "Filling it was boring" :p
Guifei: "...Yes, but I get why it's done"
---
Sakura/Medusa: Ah, how cute.
---
Shirou: "Wait, you haven't even settled in a room in this ship?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Monika: Then again she would squeal at seeing Natsuki. :p
---
-Gorgon doesn't even wants worship as much as to eat- :V
Gorgon: Ugh, those humans looked so appetizing...
---
-Now time to dig in!-
---
Ahim: "I at least like to believe they did"
-That's Peri for you, Monika- :p
___

-The others probably have to remind her not to eat civilians frequently- :V
___

-How is the food?-
___

Pearl: "Well...Even if they didn't, you fought for a cause you believed in, and for your people. That's what matters."

Shez: "I can still keep up with you even like this." :p
---
-and hey, making sure Zelda relaxes is a good excuse :V-
Moon: "We'll see about that..." -Resumes flying, firing multiple volleys of magic beams-
___

-Urbosa wanted a break, and Zelda outright needed to relax for once. So it's a win-win- :V

---
-how Tamamo?-
---
---
-TEST TIME-
---
---
Illya: -To Specter- "Yes!" -to Kanna- "I, uh, don't think it was the same way..."
---
I Am Just Glad To See You All Here Now

Tasque Manager: "...We are glad to see you here, too, Queen." :)

-The Swatchlings all nodded in agreement-
___

-Tamamo's current thoughts?-
___

Specter: "So being in one of these "Dark Worlds" altered your own powers? Was that the same case for all the others?"
___

Commencing diagnostics tests for Hades units in 3, 2, 1...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

___

Specter: "So being in one of these "Dark Worlds" altered your own powers? Was that the same case for all the others?"
___

Byleth: "We should probably give the others a status report now..."
---
-what KoP asked-
---
Kanna: "I wonder how the others were..."
---
-Arlon has a notepad in hand-

Guifei: "Oh, Insee"
Arcueid: "Filling it was boring" :p
Guifei: "...Yes, but I get why it's done"
---
Sakura/Medusa: Ah, how cute.
---
Shirou: "Wait, you haven't even settled in a room in this ship?"
Shez: "It's a good thing my mother taught me how to write..."
---
-indeed :V-
---
Azura: "....No? I didn't think we'd stay for so long..."

Moon: "We'll see about that..." -Resumes flying, firing multiple volleys of magic beams-
___

-Urbosa wanted a break, and Zelda outright needed to relax for once. So it's a win-win- :V
-it seems like Shez's reaction time and speed haven't changed much-

-so either she was holding back when fully powered up or that state enhanced different aspects of her-
---
-very much so :v-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-That's Peri for you, Monika- :p
___

-The others probably have to remind her not to eat civilians frequently- :V
___

-How is the food?-
___

Pearl: "Well...Even if they didn't, you fought for a cause you believed in, and for your people. That's what matters."
-She was thinking of saying "hi" too-
---
-Pretty much, else she'd get in big trouble- :V
---
-Pretty good, as always-
---
Ahim: "We really did, it took long, but we defeated them"
Shez: "It's a good thing my mother taught me how to write..."
---
-indeed :V-
---
Azura: "....No? I didn't think we'd stay for so long..."
Arcueid: "How sweet~! It's a good thing you live in a world where that was way more common practice than where we come from" :p
Guifei: "That's true, huh..."
---
-The younger sisters can't help her either- :V
---
Shirou: "I get you don't require sleep, but you still need to recover energy" -mom mode activated-

___

___

___

---
-what KoP asked-
---
---
Fate: "Allow me then! ...Once we're back in the Light World"
---
Tamamo: Am I nothing but trouble for him? -yeah, she's taking it that bad-
---
Illya; "Well, Nanoha-san's weapon became a claw, Rin-san became a gunslinger...Penny-san became human!"
---
-So far, so fine, though there's only about 20 of them at most now given resources allocation-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "How sweet~! It's a good thing you live in a world where that was way more common practice than where we come from" :p
Guifei: "That's true, huh..."
---
-The younger sisters can't help her either- :V
---
Shirou: "I get you don't require sleep, but you still need to recover energy" -mom mode activated-
Shez: "It... really isn't. Most people who aren't nobles don't know how to read or write. I'm an exception."
---
-they think it's cute too :V-
---
Azura: "I guess you're right..." -sighs-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She was thinking of saying "hi" too-
---
-Pretty much, else she'd get in big trouble- :V
---
-Pretty good, as always-
---
Ahim: "We really did, it took long, but we defeated them"
-Will she?-
___

-That's an understatement- :V
___

-Aya not being surprised, while Lusamine remains humble about her cooking regardless?-
___

Pearl: "...That's remarkably good news. At least you were able to save everyone else their empire threatened..."

-it seems like Shez's reaction time and speed haven't changed much-

-so either she was holding back when fully powered up or that state enhanced different aspects of her-
---
-very much so :v-
Moon: (Just what was the purpose of that seemingly different form?) -Tried to ensnare Shez with another cast of the Neon Whip Beam spell, working much like the vine spell Toffee used-
___

-Now if only Zelda's friends can convince her to take a full vacation- :V

---
-what KoP asked-
---
---
---
---
Illya; "Well, Nanoha-san's weapon became a claw, Rin-san became a gunslinger...Penny-san became human!"
---
-So far, so fine, though there's only about 20 of them at most now given resources allocation-
With That Said Being Said...This Is Your Castle Town, Right? Once Drakkon Is Dethroned I Will Become Your Guys' Wacky Roommate Here From Then On

-Said to Kris and Susie, the former of whom looked mildly annoyed-

-Ralsei also arrived on the scene-

Ralsei: "Hey, everyone's here! Even our newest friends! Greetings again!" :b:
___

-She's being way too harsh on yourself...-
___

Specter: "...That red-haired android girl?" -Penny being an android the scientists happened to find and recover is basically all he knows about her as of yet-
___

A-All of them seem to be in perfect working condition, but th-their numbers are still limited to 20 units, t-to be exact...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
With That Said Being Said...This Is Your Castle Town, Right? Once Drakkon Is Dethroned I Will Become Your Guys' Wacky Roommate Here From Then On

___

___

Specter: "...That red-haired android girl?" -Penny being an android the scientists happened to find and recover is basically all he knows about her as of yet-
___

A-All of them seem to be in perfect working condition, but th-their numbers are still limited to 20 units, t-to be exact...
Byleth: -nods at Fate to indicate that she's fine with that."
---
Link: "..." -looks at her-
---
Kanna: "...What of Byleth-sensei?"
---
Arlon: "That can still be more then enough if we use them well."

Moon: (Just what was the purpose of that seemingly different form?) -Tried to ensnare Shez with another cast of the Neon Whip Beam spell, working much like the vine spell Toffee used-
___

-Now if only Zelda's friends can convince her to take a full vacation- :V
-Shez, having two swords, tries to cut through them-
---
-maybe they can :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Shez, having two swords, tries to cut through them-
---
-maybe they can :V-
-Unlike Toffee's spell, however, it's not so much a vine as it is a large magic energy whip that looks similar to the magic beams Moon casts-

-Can the swords cuts through magic?-
___

-Would Zelda think to bring up the idea herself at the moment?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Unlike Toffee's spell, however, it's not so much a vine as it is a large magic energy whip that looks similar to the magic beams Moon casts-

-Can the swords cuts through magic?-
___

-Would Zelda think to bring up the idea herself at the moment?-
-the white one can-

-the black one cannot-
---
-nope :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "It... really isn't. Most people who aren't nobles don't know how to read or write. I'm an exception."
---
-they think it's cute too :V-
---
Azura: "I guess you're right..." -sighs-
Arcueid: "Oooh, sorry I was mistaken then!"
---
-You're really alone in this, Hinoka- :V
---
Shirou: "First, sit down. I'll cook you something"
-Will she?-
___

-That's an understatement- :V
___

-Aya not being surprised, while Lusamine remains humble about her cooking regardless?-
___

Pearl: "...That's remarkably good news. At least you were able to save everyone else their empire threatened..."
Monika: -Peaks through the door- "Hey there!"
---
-In any way, Lily and Star sighted them-
---
Aya: "Hmmm, so good~"
Lusamine: "Thanks, I'm just glad you enjoy it" :)
---
Ahim: "Yes, and met companions who will always be there for me, and I'll be there for them" :)

___

___

___

---
---
---
Hayate: "Hey there! Where have you been?"
---
Tamamo: "..." -has no clue how to respond-
---
Illya: -To Spected- "Yes" -to Kanna- "Er, she and the goddess that resides in her separated"
Abby: "...Oh, she's like me?"
Illya: "Sure, but the latter is friendly"
---
da Vinci: "Quality over quantity, plus we still produced some Overcharges"

-3 to be exact, quite the complex machines-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It does, but she stays on high alert and keeps on the move, flying about the room-
___

-But out of the two, Zelda was the one who wanted to stay and relax longer-
Shez: "Trying to stay away from me now? Is Her Majesty afraid of a little darkness?" :p
---
-that's true :V-

Arcueid: "Oooh, sorry I was mistaken then!"
---
-You're really alone in this, Hinoka- :V
---
Shirou: "First, sit down. I'll cook you something"
Shez: "It's alright..."
---
Hinoka: -gulps-
---
Azura: "You... really don't have to..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Monika: -Peaks through the door- "Hey there!"
---
-In any way, Lily and Star sighted them-
---
Aya: "Hmmm, so good~"
Lusamine: "Thanks, I'm just glad you enjoy it" :)
---
Ahim: "Yes, and met companions who will always be there for me, and I'll be there for them" :)
Peridot: "Oh, greetings, Monika!" :b:

Lapis: "What's up?" :p
___

Star: "Hey, there they are!"
___

-Lusamine's health and spirit have really improved recently, huh?-
___

Pearl: "Heh, I couldn't agree more with that." :)

---
---
---
---
---
Illya: -To Spected- "Yes" -to Kanna- "Er, she and the goddess that resides in her separated"
---

Ralsei: "I returned here before the Dark Fountain was sealed. Did Kris and Susie show you the path to here?"

Penny: "That was Illya's doing, actually." :grin:
___

Lapis: (...They don't even know what to say to each other...) :urg:
___

Specter: (An android became human, and a deity got her own form...?) -He's...starting to wonder how an undead human like him would be affected if he were to set foot in one of these so-called Dark Worlds...-
___

Stanley: "What about those flying drones or giant mech guys?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

Ralsei: "I returned here before the Dark Fountain was sealed. Did Kris and Susie show you the path to here?"

___

___

Specter: (An android became human, and a deity got her own form...?) -He's...starting to wonder how an undead human like him would be affected if he were to set foot in one of these so-called Dark Worlds...-
___

Byleth: "Such a young girl, with such powerful abilities..."
---
Link: "Are you alright?"
---
Kanna: "There's a goddess inside her?!"
---
Phosphora: "Oh, wouldn't you like to know~?"

Rest wasn't replied, Uni.

-She then proceeds to throw the various items at Shez!-
___

-To say the least...-
-she becomes an orb of darkness again, attempting to weave around the objects-
---
-then......they go back to base?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "It's alright..."
---
Hinoka: -gulps-
---
Azura: "You... really don't have to..."
Arcueid: "Guess some things don't change even amongst any worlds!"
Guifei: "Still a good thing you managed to"
---
-Medusa headpatted her-
---
Shirou: "You may be right. But I know someone should, and you need it"
Peridot: "Oh, greetings, Monika!" :b:

Lapis: "What's up?" :p
___

Star: "Hey, there they are!"
___

-Lusamine's health and spirit have really improved recently, huh?-
___

Pearl: "Heh, I couldn't agree more with that." :)
Monika: "Oh you know, helping with some hacking and programming stuff around here" :p

-She's not wearing a school uniform anymore, instead she's wearing a white dress seen in a few official pics-

1664251448476.png
1664251780004.png

---
Lily: "And they seem to be pondering about something..."
---
Aya: She's almost fully functional now! So long she doesn't remembers things all of a sudden.
---
Ahim: "In the end, we managed to also defeat the one who killed my parents..."

___

___

___

---
---
---
Fate: "She stayed behind so we can call her to get us back to the Light World"
---
Tamamo: "...No, because you're not..."
---
Illya: "I was that surprised too"
---
da Vinci: "They're strong, but they require enormous amount of energy to function, so we couldn't build many"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Monika: "Oh you know, helping with some hacking and programming stuff around here" :p

-She's not wearing a school uniform anymore, instead she's wearing a white dress seen in a few official pics-

View attachment 361431View attachment 361432
---
Lily: "And they seem to be pondering about something..."
---
Aya: She's almost fully functional now! So long she doesn't remembers things all of a sudden.
---
Ahim: "In the end, we managed to also defeat the one who killed my parents..."
Peridot: "Always a pleasure to know a fellow programmer! Also going more casual, I see?"
___

Star: "I wonder what they're pondering about, exactly..."
___

-It would probably take something specific to trigger her more significant memories...-
___

Pearl: "...You were still able to avenge them..."

-she becomes an orb of darkness again, attempting to weave around the objects-
---
-then......they go back to base?-
-She'd be able to, though narrowly in some cases-
___

-I still had some other ideas for Mewni, but they're your characters so they could still go back to the ship, too-

---
---
---
---
---
---
da Vinci: "They're strong, but they require enormous amount of energy to function, so we couldn't build many"
Ralsei: "Oh, that means you could visit any time! Or even allow some of us to visit your worlds!"

Susie: "It'll be necessary if we're gonna help 'em out. Least we can do after Charlotte bailed us out and everyone else helped us with Queen."
___

-She's worried sick about him, and with his arm's condition, it's understandable why...-
___

Specter: "I...think most of us are..."
___

Nora: "With each member of the XJ line on the job, the drones we have built should be just enough to provide them with the necessary support fire."

Claptrap: "Don't forget about the world famous bot destined to save the day!" -Pointing at himself- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Always a pleasure to know a fellow programmer! Also going more casual, I see?"
___

Star: "I wonder what they're pondering about, exactly..."
___

-It would probably take something specific to trigger her more significant memories...-
___

Pearl: "...You were still able to avenge them..."
Monika: "Just figured that even for this place, wearing a school uniform wouldn't be adequate" :p
---
Lily: "Should we really interrupt them?"
---
-But Aya doesn't thinks she's ready for that...-
---
Ahim: "Yes...Yes I was..." -sounds relieved-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Monika: "Just figured that even for this place, wearing a school uniform wouldn't be adequate" :p
---
Lily: "Should we really interrupt them?"
---
-But Aya doesn't thinks she's ready for that...-
---
Ahim: "Yes...Yes I was..." -sounds relieved-
Peridot: "Ha! A reasonable assessment." :chuckle:
___

Star: "...Maaaybe not, no..."

___

-And Gaster and Alphys would seriously agree...-

___

Pearl: "So you were at least able to find peace in that...You're at least fortunate in that regard."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Guess some things don't change even amongst any worlds!"
Guifei: "Still a good thing you managed to"
---
-Medusa headpatted her-
---
Shirou: "You may be right. But I know someone should, and you need it"
Shez: "It sure is." :)
---
-Hinoka is as red as her hair-
---
Azura: "Please don't strain yourself for my sake..."

-She'd be able to, though narrowly in some cases-
___

-I still had some other ideas for Mewni, but they're your characters so they could still go back to the ship, too-
Shez: "That was a little too close for comfort... Time to bring this fight a little closer!"

-Shez casts a projection of the moon itself (though obviously scaled down)....which breaks and turns into a black hole!-

-if Moon gets trapped into it, she'd quickly find out that this attack outright ignores any and all magical defenses but as a tradeoff, isn't as powerful as the spikes from earlier-

-but it's also possible to avoid it entirely if she's either far enough or manages to break the projection before it does on its own (though with her being mostly unaware of what Shez can do, she's unlikely to know of the latter) because it's not a literal black hole, just a spell that tries to emulate and look like one-
---
Urbosa: "....Well, if you want to rest a little more, we can always visit other places, little bird."

Zelda: "We could do that? That would be great." :)

---
---
---
Ralsei: "Oh, that means you could visit any time! Or even allow some of us to visit your worlds!"

Susie: "It'll be necessary if we're gonna help 'em out. Least we can do after Charlotte bailed us out and everyone else helped us with Queen."
___

-She's worried sick about him, and with his arm's condition, it's understandable why...-
___

Specter: "I...think most of us are..."
___

Nora: "With each member of the XJ line on the job, the drones we have built should be just enough to provide them with the necessary support fire."

Claptrap: "Don't forget about the world famous bot destined to save the day!" -Pointing at himself- :V
Weiss: "She could have came along with us... Why stay behind?"
---
Link: "I mean... I'll be able to handle it eventually." :lol:

Zelda: -visibly cringed at the pun-
---
Kanna: "I wonder what else Byleth-sensei is hiding..."
---
Arlon: -looking at Nora- "....Don't mind him. We simply took every resource we could. Though ego aside, he does have potential to be helpful."

Last edited:
Top Bottom