• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ralsei: "Oh, that means you could visit any time! Or even allow some of us to visit your worlds!"

Susie: "It'll be necessary if we're gonna help 'em out. Least we can do after Charlotte bailed us out and everyone else helped us with Queen."
___

-She's worried sick about him, and with his arm's condition, it's understandable why...-
___

Specter: "I...think most of us are..."
___

Nora: "With each member of the XJ line on the job, the drones we have built should be just enough to provide them with the necessary support fire."

Claptrap: "Don't forget about the world famous bot destined to save the day!" -Pointing at himself- :V
Weiss: "She could have came along with us... Why stay behind?"
---
Link: "I mean... I'll be able to handle it eventually." :lol:

Zelda: -visibly cringed at the pun-
---
Kanna: "I wonder what else Byleth-sensei is hiding..."
---
Arlon: -looking at Nora- "....Don't mind him. We simply took every resource we could. Though ego aside, he does have potential to be helpful."
-Who did Weiss meant? If Illya becausse being in the Dark World alters her so she can't do her usual magics-
Yuuno: "Yes, that certainly would be helpful. I'm very curious about these worlds myself..."
---
Tamamo: "...You really think you can?"
---
Illya: "I think a lot of things..."
Abby: "Woah..."
Illya: "Ah, right, the space pirates also got bug-like costumes and could transform into robots!"
---
Eleonora: "We really have to use everything we can, heheh..."
Peridot: "Ha! A reasonable assessment." :chuckle:
___

Star: "...Maaaybe not, no..."

___

-And Gaster and Alphys would seriously agree...-

___

Pearl: "So you were at least able to find peace in that...You're at least fortunate in that regard."
Monika: "And how are you doing?" :p
---
Lily: "So maybe we wait..."
---
-Moreso after Aya witnessed how even short memory flashes alter her-
---
Ahim: "I couldn't have done it without the assistance of everyone" -said it in a tone that made it clear she's glad-
Shez: "It sure is." :)
---
-Hinoka is as red as her hair-
---
Azura: "Please don't strain yourself for my sake..."
Arcueid: "You'll need to do that even more here" :p
---
Medusa: "Hinoka, right?"
---
Shirou: "Like you've strained yourself for Kamui?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sorry for the late reply, didn't sleep well last night.

Monika: "And how are you doing?" :p
---
Lily: "So maybe we wait..."
---
-Moreso after Aya witnessed how even short memory flashes alter her-
---
Ahim: "I couldn't have done it without the assistance of everyone" -said it in a tone that made it clear she's glad-
Peridot: "I was just telling Lapis how about the high quality of the Japanese animated programs known as Re:Zero and Spy X Family!"

Lapis: "If they're anything like Camp Pining Hearts, they're probably good shows." :p
___

Star: "Maybe just get some lunch in the meantime..."
___

-It's a good thing Lusamine was able to recover from the shock of that...-
___

Pearl: "No one should have to fight a battle alone. That's just another reason why the Crystal Gems still stand and fight today..."

Shez: "That was a little too close for comfort... Time to bring this fight a little closer!"

-Shez casts a projection of the moon itself (though obviously scaled down)....which breaks and turns into a black hole!-

-if Moon gets trapped into it, she'd quickly find out that this attack outright ignores any and all magical defenses but as a tradeoff, isn't as powerful as the spikes from earlier-

-but it's also possible to avoid it entirely if she's either far enough or manages to break the projection before it does on its own (though with her being mostly unaware of what Shez can do, she's unlikely to know of the latter) because it's not a literal black hole, just a spell that tries to emulate and look like one-
---
Urbosa: "....Well, if you want to rest a little more, we can always visit other places, little bird."

Zelda: "We could do that? That would be great." :)
-She has no immediate proof that destroying it is possible, so she instead latches onto a wall with her six arms to avoid being pulled into it-

-She does, however, lose a glove in the process of flying away from it, making the purple vine-like veins on her arm apparent, the same ones she attained as a result of casting dark magic herself-
___

-Perhaps somewhere else in Mewni? Like the castle?-

Weiss: "She could have came along with us... Why stay behind?"
---
Link: "I mean... I'll be able to handle it eventually." :lol:

Zelda: -visibly cringed at the pun-
---
Kanna: "I wonder what else Byleth-sensei is hiding..."
---
Arlon: -looking at Nora- "....Don't mind him. We simply took every resource we could. Though ego aside, he does have potential to be helpful."
-Who did Weiss meant? If Illya becausse being in the Dark World alters her so she can't do her usual magics-
Yuuno: "Yes, that certainly would be helpful. I'm very curious about these worlds myself..."
---
---
Illya: "Ah, right, the space pirates also got bug-like costumes and could transform into robots!"
---
-What Digi asked?-

Ralsei: "Oh, that reminds me! Charlotte mentioned that Basel doesn't currently have a Dark World, yet Darkners like Lancer, Rouxls, Queen and her subjects and are able to take form there as if there was. I still have no clue how they're accomplishing that..."
___

...Well, hey, for what it's worth, you're one of the toughest warriors around here. And with that alone, being short one arm shouldn't be able to stop you from kicking ass. After all, I didn't need to keep my depth perception to learn precise aim with my spears. :p

-Points at her eyepatch, which hides a still present blinded eye-

___

Specter: "This place gets more confusing the more I hear about how it affects anyone who sets foot there..."
___

Nora: "...Duly noted. In any case, we should make preparations for the mission proper. Are you or the bureau in possession of a spaceship that can safely travel to Phaaze?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sorry for the late reply, didn't sleep well last night.

Peridot: "I was just telling Lapis how about the high quality of the Japanese animated programs known as Re:Zero and Spy X Family!"

Lapis: "If they're anything like Camp Pining Hearts, they're probably good shows." :p
___

Star: "Maybe just get some lunch in the meantime..."
___

-It's a good thing Lusamine was able to recover from the shock of that...-
___

Pearl: "No one should have to fight a battle alone. That's just another reason why the Crystal Gems still stand and fight today..."
It fine.

Monika: "Ah yes, anime. My game was highly influenced by tropes regularly found there"
---
Lily: "Right, you haven't eaten much since waking up..."
---
-But still, it makes Aya wary...-
---
Ahim: "And I see you're all bonded with one another" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It fine.

Monika: "Ah yes, anime. My game was highly influenced by tropes regularly found there"
---
Lily: "Right, you haven't eaten much since waking up..."
---
-But still, it makes Aya wary...-
---
Ahim: "And I see you're all bonded with one another" :)
Peridot: "I noticed! It was partly why the concept of a visual novel piqued my interest! The other was it being a genre of video game I had never played before."
___

Star: "Well, I had breakfast, at least, but anyone would be hungry after visiting a far away island and going on an ancient temple adventure in the same day." :lol:
___

-And mentioned it to Alphys and Gaster?-
___

Pearl: "Rose was the one who brought us together, and Steven now often keeps the group intact as well..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "You'll need to do that even more here" :p
---
Medusa: "Hinoka, right?"
---
Shirou: "Like you've strained yourself for Kamui?"
Shez: "And here I thought this was a good place for a mercenary... Why do I have to read and write all the time?"
---
Hinoka: "...Yeah..."
---
Azura: "..." -has no retort to that-

-She has no immediate proof that destroying it is possible, so she instead latches onto a wall with her six arms to avoid being pulled into it-

-She does, however, lose a glove in the process of flying away from it, making the purple vine-like veins on her arm apparent, the same ones she attained as a result of casting dark magic herself-
___

-Perhaps somewhere else in Mewni? Like the castle?-
Shez: "Huh... That's a weird mark on your arm..."
---
-hmmm... what could be there?-

---
---
---
-What Digi asked?-

Ralsei: "Oh, that reminds me! Charlotte mentioned that Basel doesn't currently have a Dark World, yet Darkners like Lancer, Rouxls, Queen and her subjects and are able to take form there as if there was. I still have no clue how they're accomplishing that..."
___

...Well, hey, for what it's worth, you're one of the toughest warriors around here. And with that alone, being short one arm shouldn't be able to stop you from kicking ass. After all, I didn't need to keep my depth perception to learn precise aim with my spears. :p

___

Specter: "This place gets more confusing the more I hear about how it affects anyone who sets foot there..."
___

Nora: "...Duly noted. In any case, we should make preparations for the mission proper. Are you or the bureau in possession of a spaceship that can safely travel to Phaaze?"
-which I completely forgot >_<-

Sothis: "Perhaps that place is filled with enough darkness to qualify as a Dark World?"
---
Link: "I might start training my left arm." :p
---
Kanna: "That sounds so cool..."
---
Phosphora: "...I knew we forgot something! But with so many smart minds, it shouldn't take too long." :lol:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "I noticed! It was partly why the concept of a visual novel piqued my interest! The other was it being a genre of video game I had never played before."
___

Star: "Well, I had breakfast, at least, but anyone would be hungry after visiting a far away island and going on an ancient temple adventure in the same day." :lol:
___

-And mentioned it to Alphys and Gaster?-
___

Pearl: "Rose was the one who brought us together, and Steven now often keeps the group intact as well..."
Monika: "Didn't expect the rest of what was coming, though?"
---
Lily: "Want me to make pancakes?"
---
-Sure, but offscreen given the current time-
---
Ahim: "How cute" :) <--- Can relate since she tends to keep things calmed amongst her crew
Shez: "And here I thought this was a good place for a mercenary... Why do I have to read and write all the time?"
---
Hinoka: "...Yeah..."
---
Azura: "..." -has no retort to that-
Arcueid: "That's how things kinda work here" :p
---
Medusa: "I thought you looked fierce at first"
---
Shirou: "You're the biggest help to her, but you won't be able to assist her effectively if you lack energy"
-What Digi asked?-

___

___

___

Sothis: "Perhaps that place is filled with enough darkness to qualify as a Dark World?"
---
---
---
Phosphora: "...I knew we forgot something! But with so many smart minds, it shouldn't take too long." :lol:
Yuuno: "Hmmm, perhaps Drakkon gave them means for it?"
---
Tamamo: Maybe I should use more support magic on him...
---
Nanoha: "Fate-san, Hayate-chan and Yuuno-kun also arrived later!"
---
da Vinci: "Let's hope they have a vessel!" 😅

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-As a result, the now dual beams struck!-
___

-Urbosa too or nah?-
Shez: -was knocked away-
---
-she might as well come along-

Arcueid: "That's how things kinda work here" :p
---
Medusa: "I thought you looked fierce at first"
---
Shirou: "You're the biggest help to her, but you won't be able to assist her effectively if you lack energy"
Shez: "........It's worth it to spend time with B again."

Byleth: :)
---
Hinoka: "I'm plenty fierce!" :glare:
---
Azura: "But I can't waste any time before the trial..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Monika: "Didn't expect the rest of what was coming, though?"
---
Lily: "Want me to make pancakes?"
---
-Sure, but offscreen given the current time-
---
Ahim: "How cute" :) <--- Can relate since she tends to keep things calmed amongst her crew
Peridot: "I completely overlooked the the disclaimer about it also being a horror game..."
___

Star: "You mean literally the greatest pancakes in the multiverse? Of course!" :b:
___

-Fair enough. Anything else to add to this for now?-
___

Pearl: "He certainly is." :)

-So they each act as the Heart of their respective group...-

Shez: -was knocked away-
---
-she might as well come along-
-Moon then flew at Shez with the Light Sword spell summoned!-
___

-Especially since Mewni is quickly shaping up to be an ally of Hyrule as a whole-

---
---
---
---
---
---
Penny: "Some of them were working with Rita beforehand, correct? That would explain how they were able to have a presence elsewhere before appearing in Basel as well..."

Ralsei: "Well...Charlotte did mention some power source called the "Morphin Grid". Maybe that has something to do with it?"
___

-It could help him fight and defend himself, but is there any bringing the arm itself back...?-
___

Specter: "You're friends with those three, too, correct? I'm guessing they wanted to help you and Nanoha,?"
___

I-It's been a stressful few days, so n-no wonder we forgot. 😅

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
Penny: "Some of them were working with Rita beforehand, correct? That would explain how they were able to have a presence elsewhere before appearing in Basel as well..."

Ralsei: "Well...Charlotte did mention some power source called the "Morphin Grid". Maybe that has something to do with it?"
___

-It could help him fight and defend himself, but is there any bringing the arm itself back...?-
___

Specter: "You're friends with those three, too, correct? I'm guessing they wanted to help you and Nanoha,?"
___

Sothis: "I'm still baffled by how this world splits me from Byleth..."
---
-Tamamo helping him sounds sweet-
---
Kanna: "Now I really wish I came along..."
---
Arlon: "Let us begin building that vessel then."

-Moon then flew at Shez with the Light Sword spell summoned!-
___

-Especially since Mewni is quickly shaping up to be an ally of Hyrule as a whole-
Shez: "A sword fight now? Alright, that sounds right up my alley!"
---
-so might as well learn each other's culture-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "........It's worth it to spend time with B again."

Byleth: :)
---
Hinoka: "I'm plenty fierce!" :glare:
---
Azura: "But I can't waste any time before the trial..."
Arcueid: "Byleth's friends are mine too then~! So long we share stuff" :V
Guifei: "I won't let you"
Arcueid: "Awwwww!"
---
Medusa: "Oh really? How so?" :p
---
Shirou: "And we don't want you to faint during the trial"
Peridot: "I completely overlooked the the disclaimer about it also being a horror game..."
___

Star: "You mean literally the greatest pancakes in the multiverse? Of course!" :b:
___

-Fair enough. Anything else to add to this for now?-
___

Pearl: "He certainly is." :)

-So they each act as the Heart of their respective group...-
Monika: "I now wonder how many people did that too"
---
Lily: "Come with me then~!"
---
-Hmmm, probably starting to set up the clinic?-
---
Ahim: "Though I imagine raising him must have been tough, without his mother..."

___

___

___

---
---
---
Yuuno: "Could be. That energy field remains very mysterious..."
---
-She has no idea if she can bring his arm back, but at least she could boost him a bit in combat...-
---
Illya: "They did, their hair and eye colors changed too!"
---
da Vinci: "Good some of the Artemis unit parts can be repurposed. Hope the real one doesn't minds"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arcueid: "Byleth's friends are mine too then~! So long we share stuff" :V
Guifei: "I won't let you"
Arcueid: "Awwwww!"
---
Medusa: "Oh really? How so?" :p
---
Shirou: "And we don't want you to faint during the trial"
Shez: "I'm sure we can get along." :)
---
Hinoka: "I'm a warrior!"
---
Azura: "I won't..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Monika: "I now wonder how many people did that too"
---
Lily: "Come with me then~!"
---
-Hmmm, probably starting to set up the clinic?-
---
Ahim: "Though I imagine raising him must have been tough, without his mother..."
Peridot: "...Perhaps there are Let's Play videos of it online? I couldn't have been the only person who played the game totally oblivious to the horror aspect." :lol:
___

Star: "Aw yeah, pancake time!"
___

-With help from some of Chaldea's architects and inventors?-
___

Pearl: "...We...all miss her dearly...Steven never even got the chance to know her. She had to give up her physical form so that Steven could even be born..."

-Shez attempts to break the light sword with her own mystical winged sword (because I'm tired of just calling it the white sword :V)-
---
-she's thinking of all the possibilities!-
-The sword manages to stay intact due to the fritz no longer being in effect-

-It could still be destroyed, but it might take several strong hits to accomplish that-
___

-Current thoughts?-

---
---
---
---
-She has no idea if she can bring his arm back, but at least she could boost him a bit in combat...-
---
---
da Vinci: "Good some of the Artemis unit parts can be repurposed. Hope the real one doesn't minds"
Penny: "I still can't determine how this world morphs me from being robotic into being fully human..."

Ralsei: "Do you three know anything more about this energy field?" -Asking Charlotte, Roberts and Gareth-
___

-And just helping him at all is what matters...-
___

Specter: "Why did you all visit this bizarre dimension in the first place?"
___

She didn't seem to mind the replicas being built in the first place. :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
Penny: "I still can't determine how this world morphs me from being robotic into being fully human..."

Ralsei: "Do you three know anything more about this energy field?" -Asking Charlotte, Roberts and Gareth-
___

___

___

She didn't seem to mind the being built in the first place. :p
Weiss: "Might be because you have a soul just like the rest of us?"
---
-so she's determined to help?-

-or will she keep crying the Tears of the Kitsune? :V-
---
Kanna: "Was there an evildoer in there?"
---
Arlon: "Had she disapproved of the project, I would have cancelled it entirely. The last thing I want is the ire of the Moon Goddess."

-The sword manages to stay intact due to the fritz no longer being in effect-

-It could still be destroyed, but it might take several strong hits to accomplish that-
___

-Current thoughts?-
Shez: It didn't cut... she must be really focused...
---
Zelda: Oh, so many new wonders to explore!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-While most of her magic attacks aren't as crazy as Shez's, it's evident that this Queen Moon is still a talented and accomplished mage in her own right-
___

-They arrive at the castle!-
-Moon also seems to favor efficiency while Shez tries to put on a show and look flashy-
---
Zelda: -a bit bouncy-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Moon also seems to favor efficiency while Shez tries to put on a show and look flashy-
---
Zelda: -a bit bouncy-
-And while the flashiness doesn't diminish the powers of her attacks, it might limit their effectiveness...-
___

-She hasn't had many opportunities to actually learn about Mewni's history and culture!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I just got the news the father of an old friend just passed away.

I have no clue wat to think... But I don't feel well.
Shez: "Awwww, thanks." :)
---
Hinoka: :nervous:
---
Azura: "I have to..."
Arcueid: "How's Sothis about this by the way?"
---
Medusa: "Like now"
---
Shirou: "And to do that you must have enough energy, I'll cook you something, then you won't move for some hours"
Peridot: "...Perhaps there are Let's Play videos of it online? I couldn't have been the only person who played the game totally oblivious to the horror aspect." :lol:
___

Star: "Aw yeah, pancake time!"
___

-With help from some of Chaldea's architects and inventors?-
___

Pearl: "...We...all miss her dearly...Steven never even got the chance to know her. She had to give up her physical form so that Steven could even be born..."
Monika: "I'm sure there are" -but she still refuses to see them... And as a reminder, she comes from the base version of her game, having no idea of the updated re-release content and the stuff it reveals-
---
-On to the kitcheeeeen!-
---
-You bet that'd be the case-
---
Ahim: "I can tell by your tone you were close. I get what loss feels like, if the topic is uncomfortable for you, you don't need to speak of it.

It's also my fault for bringing it up, I apologize"

___

___

___

She didn't seem to mind the replicas being built in the first place. :p
---

---
---
Arlon: "Had she disapproved of the project, I would have cancelled it entirely. The last thing I want is the ire of the Moon Goddess."
Charlotte: "Well, people who know how to use its energy gain super powers and are encased in spandex and helmets"
Yuuno: "Actually according to studies from Chaldean scientists, it's an armored fiber that's flexible for the user"
Hayate: "...So very strong spandex?"
-Also Yuuno is a smol fox now so he's being held by his three friends-
-He's trying to ignore it-
---
-She's determined to help him...-
---
Illya: "Yeah, one that was allied with that Drakkon person"
---
-Artemis downright assisted with building the unit named after her... Well, she gave them a rough sketch and idea of how to make it-
-They thought the Moon Goddess was simply pumped up like always rather than giving them an idea for a replica of her original body-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So I just got the news the father of an old friend just passed away.

Monika: "I'm sure there are" -but she still refuses to see them... And as a reminder, she comes from the base version of her game, having no idea of the updated re-release content and the stuff it reveals-
---
-On to the kitcheeeeen!-
---
-You bet that'd be the case-
---
Ahim: "I can tell by your tone you were close. I get what loss feels like, if the topic is uncomfortable for you, you don't need to speak of it.

It's also my fault for bringing it up, I apologize"
I'm sorry to hear that, bud...

Peridot: (I wonder if she knows anything about the game updates...)
___

-Baking pancakes!-
___

-How is it going?-
___

Pearl: "It's alright...Maybe I'll be discuss it some other day..."

---

---
---
Charlotte: "Well, people who know how to use its energy gain super powers and are encased in spandex and helmets"
Yuuno: "Actually according to studies from Chaldean scientists, it's an armored fiber that's flexible for the user"
---
---
---
-Artemis downright assisted with building the unit named after her... Well, she gave them a rough sketch and idea of how to make it-
-They thought the Moon Goddess was simply pumped up like always rather than giving them an idea for a replica of her original body-
Penny: "...I suppose I am more like a normal human than I realized..."

Ralsei: "...How would spandex and helmets help a Dark World exist? Actually, wait, if it's an energy source that grants them super powers, too, then perhaps they're using it's power in a way that enables the Darkners to take form without a Dark Fountain's presence?"
___

-The question is just how...-
___

Specter: "Who?"

-A cyber queen who didn't even make herself known until recently-
___

I-It's why we have this sketch of th-the replica unit. She a-actually drew it herself!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And while the flashiness doesn't diminish the powers of her attacks, it might limit their effectiveness...-
___

-She hasn't had many opportunities to actually learn about Mewni's history and culture!-
-and since everything she does is self-taught, it's hard to really predict what Shez will go for since she's not following any specific mold but rather just doing whatever she feels like doing-
---
-she's looking to fix that-

Arcueid: "How's Sothis about this by the way?"
---
Medusa: "Like now"
---
Shirou: "And to do that you must have enough energy, I'll cook you something, then you won't move for some hours"
Byleth: "Given the source of Shez's powers, she wasn't exactly keen on the idea of keeping her alive..."

Shez: "Harsh... but not unfair."

Byleth: "However, that's not the case anymore because of all the times she saw you making those dark powers your own and use them for the greater good. She actually respects you now." :)

Shez: :surprised: -did not expect that-
---
Hinoka: "S-Stop it!"
---
Azura: "But... Kamui..."

---
---
---

Ralsei: "...How would spandex and helmets help a Dark World exist? Actually, wait, if it's an energy source that grants them super powers, too, then perhaps they're using it's power in a way that enables the Darkners to take form without a Dark Fountain's presence?"
___

___

___

I-It's why we have this sketch of th-the replica unit. She a-actually drew it herself!
Weiss: "You truly are, Penny." :)
---
-Tamamo's a support mage by default, right? so this is just business as usual for her :V-
---
Kanna: "And you must have defeated them in an epic way, right?"
---
Phosphora: "Not surprised to hear that from you, Arlon. You always had a fascination about the moon, after all." :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm sorry to hear that, bud...

Peridot: (I wonder if she knows anything about the game updates...)
___

-Baking pancakes!-
___

-How is it going?-
___

Pearl: "It's alright...Maybe I'll be discuss it some other day..."
Thanks

-Nope, she has no clue at all, though it's not evident at the moment... She may learn at some point thanks to others tho-
---
-The pancakes already smell delish-
---
-Right now the planifications are done-
---
Ahim: "If you allow me to say it though, I think you've done a good job with him"
Byleth: "Given the source of Shez's powers, she wasn't exactly keen on the idea of keeping her alive..."

Shez: "Harsh... but not unfair."

Byleth: "However, that's not the case anymore because of all the times she saw you making those dark powers your own and use them for the greater good. She actually respects you now." :)

Shez: :surprised: -did not expect that-
---
Hinoka: "S-Stop it!"
---
Azura: "But... Kamui..."
Arcueid: "Oh wait, so have they ever spoken to one another or not?"

Guifei: "Besides those moments you said she possessed you to threaten her, she means"
---
Medusa: "No, I don't think I will" :p
---
Shirou: "And I can't get what she's going through out of my head either but I know her enough that she'd hate seeing you like this, and I give her the point"

___

___

___

---
-Tamamo's a support mage by default, right? so this is just business as usual for her :V-
---
---
Phosphora: "Not surprised to hear that from you, Arlon. You always had a fascination about the moon, after all." :p
Yuuno: "Hmmm, that could be a good theory...Thoug I'm not knowledgeable on the physiology of Dark World inhabitants to be sure"
---
-What Uni said pretty much, if anything a lot of her physical combat is due to her self-enhancing via magic-
---
Illya: "Uuuuh, well... Kinda? She was like a living computer queen..."
---
Eleonora: "We still need new pieces to make an appropriate vessel, hmmm..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks

-Nope, she has no clue at all, though it's not evident at the moment... She may learn at some point thanks to others tho-
---
-The pancakes already smell delish-
---
-Right now the planifications are done-
---
Ahim: "If you allow me to say it though, I think you've done a good job with him"
-Even though she'd rather not know...-
___

-And Star was quick to dive into them-
___

-It's actually gonna be built soon!-
___

Pearl: "...We've certainly tried our best..."

-and since everything she does is self-taught, it's hard to really predict what Shez will go for since she's not following any specific mold but rather just doing whatever she feels like doing-
---
-she's looking to fix that-
Moon: (Even now that I'm aware of what some of her spells are capable of, her actual fighting style is still unpredictable...)

___

-And today's a prime opportunity to fix that itself-

---
---
---
Yuuno: "Hmmm, that could be a good theory...Thoug I'm not knowledgeable on the physiology of Dark World inhabitants to be sure"
---
-What Uni said pretty much, if anything a lot of her physical combat is due to her self-enhancing via magic-
---
Illya: "Uuuuh, well... Kinda? She was like a living computer queen..."
---
Eleonora: "We still need new pieces to make an appropriate vessel, hmmm..."
Penny: -Smiled warmly at that-

Ralsei: "True, and I'm not knowledgeable on the science or magic of this Morphin Grid to know how it could have any effect on them..."
___

-Fair enough, so she'll continue making charms to help him out even as he switches to using runes-
___

Specter: "That definitely doesn't sound familiar..."

-And while the final battle with her was a pretty epic mech battle, she ended up reforming rather than being outright defeated-
___

Ford: "Then we may have to ask if the bureau as any spare ship parts we can utilize, too..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Even though she'd rather not know...-
___

-And Star was quick to dive into them-
___

-It's actually gonna be built soon!-
___

Pearl: "...We've certainly tried our best..."
-Probably someone will ask her about some spoiler not knowing-
---
-And they weren't any disappointing-
---
-Aya is hyped-
---
Ahim: "Anything troubling you?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Probably someone will ask her about some spoiler not knowing-
---
-And they weren't any disappointing-
---
-Aya is hyped-
---
Ahim: "Anything troubling you?"
-Peridot won't right now at the very least-

-Too concerned with the anime she';s been watching to think of asking anything else about the VN-
___

Star: "Fantastic pancakes as always, Lily!" -Still oblivious that the secret ingredient is Demon Pillars-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

Pearl: "Not at all. He's grown a lot since believing that eating ice cream gave him powers." :chuckle:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Peridot won't right now at the very least-

-Too concerned with the anime she';s been watching to think of asking anything else about the VN-
___

Star: "Fantastic pancakes as always, Lily!" -Still oblivious that the secret ingredient is Demon Pillars-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

Pearl: "Not at all. He's grown a lot since believing that eating ice cream gave him powers." :chuckle:
-Right, but probably will later... Or maybe Mash given they're an item-
---
Lily: "Thanks! Maybe I should eat a few myself..."
---
Aya: Soon I'd be able to help so many here!
---
Ahim: "He's still a kid after all" -giggled-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Right, but probably will later... Or maybe Mash given they're an item-
---
Lily: "Thanks! Maybe I should eat a few myself..."
---
Aya: Soon I'd be able to help so many here!
---
Ahim: "He's still a kid after all" -giggled-
-Mash did see the gameplay via Gamma...-
___

Star: "You made them yourself, so you deserve some!"
___

-As an actual, genuine doctor this time...-
___

Pearl: "But he's become a very strong one as well."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Mash did see the gameplay via Gamma...-
___

Star: "You made them yourself, so you deserve some!"
___

-As an actual, genuine doctor this time...-
___

Pearl: "But he's become a very strong one as well."
-But once again, that was the base version of the game... Though unlike Monika she has no mentality to stop herself from looking at stuff from it-
---
Lily: "A bit won't hurt~"
---
Aya: With the help of a bit of modern medicine.
---
Ahim: "In mind too. Though I was wondering, how many friends does he have?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-But once again, that was the base version of the game... Though unlike Monika she has no mentality to stop herself from looking at stuff from it-
---
Lily: "A bit won't hurt~"
---
Aya: With the help of a bit of modern medicine.
---
Ahim: "In mind too. Though I was wondering, how many friends does he have?"
-And would likely ask Monika about the updated game not knowing of Monika's limited knowledge, or otherwise out of concern?-
___

-And so she tries her own pancakes?-
___

-And probably potions- :V
___

Pearl: "Oh, outside of the Crystal Gems? He does have a few friends. There's Connie, Peedee, Mash, I believe he's on good terms with this child named Onion..."

Top Bottom