• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "...Orrrrrrrrr maybe not."
___

-Star was similarly at ease, just minus the nostalgia-
___

-How is it?-

___

-She's gotta have confirmation about this mech before agreeing to actually help ensure Spamton retrieve it...-
-In fact Anya says she wants Yor to train her!-
---
-The sounds of the waves are calming...-
---
Aya: "Woah, it's really good!"
Lusamine: Though probably not as much as the chefs back there...
---
-That is true, plus she has to make sure the White Ranger now at her side has his Zord repaired to attack Drakkon-
-and so Palu leaves to talk with Lindy-
---
-yee?-
---
-IT'S KNITTING TIME-
-And got to her-
Lindy: "Oh, what can I help you with?"
---
-Right now Koyanskaya is left to speak with Spamton, so for the while...-
---
-Tiki will knit a scarf and Jeanne a hat-
I Have Tried Time And Time Again To Tell You The Cyber World Is The Answer

By Creating This World The KNIGHT Has Made The Path Clear: All I Have To Do Is Expand This Dark World. Then No One Will Have To Suffer Anymoee

-Berdly's tornado attack is used again, and this time the patterns they travel in are completely different-

___

Tasque Manager: "You can stop this fight? As in, by yourself? Several of your friends are fighting her right now to no apparent avail. How are you possibly going to shut down the fight on your own...?"

-Tasque Manager and Luka in particular will still have to try to get along after their rather bad first impressions of each other- :V
___

Lapis: "How does it even work?"
___

...Y-Y-You sure do like t-taking risks in scientific research, huh? :lol:

-Kirby tries to see if the Megazords are lined up or not yet-
___

-The skeleton writes down their orders of pancakes, then passes the order to another member of the kitchen staff-
Sothis: "Yeah, because no one will live either."

Weiss: -trying her best to shield the tornado with glyphs-
---
Byleth: "Let's just say that I've stopped battles of larger scale on my own before." -cheeky nod at Warriors gameplay :V-
---
Zelda: "I'm curious myself."
---
Purah: "Taking risks is part of the scientific research. Can't achieve progress by playing safe, y'know?" 😜

-somehow perfectly sound reasoning?-
---
-BOUNCY KANNA-
Rin: "Is that what you want?! Making the place uninhabitable by many?!"
Fate: "You have to understand it is difficult for species and races to adapt to certain conditions"
---
Marvelous: "It wouldn't be the first time we've seen and fought planet or universal-level catastrophes"
---
Shopkeeper: "Hm, just a fair warning, I would charge for a reading myself" 😉
---
-They are lined up well enough-
---
-That being EMIYA who is like "ah, sure"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Reminded of some of her own friends she made while in Fodian?-
___

-She confidently nods, and tries to defeat the boar with another Ice Beam ÷Aurora Beam combo-
-absolutely-
---
-BOAR IS DOWN-

-And got to her-
Lindy: "Oh, what can I help you with?"
---
-Right now Koyanskaya is left to speak with Spamton, so for the while...-
---
-Tiki will knit a scarf and Jeanne a hat-
Palu: "The two of us are going to need to talk about a lot of things... Promise me you won't get mad?" :lol:
---
-poor her :V-
---
-Kamui will, ironically enough, make socks :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-In fact Anya says she wants Yor to train her!-
---
-The sounds of the waves are calming...-
---
Aya: "Woah, it's really good!"
Lusamine: Though probably not as much as the chefs back there...
---
-That is true, plus she has to make sure the White Ranger now at her side has his Zord repaired to attack Drakkon-
Peridot: "Oh, she totally should!"

-How does Yor respond?-
___

Star: "This is a lot calmer than a lot of locations on Mewni..."
___

-Even so, one doesn't have to be an expert chef to make good food-
___

-Is this more help for her plan than she originally anticipated?-

-absolutely-
---
-BOAR IS DOWN-
-Current thoughts?-
___

-Struck a proud battle pose-

Sothis: "Yeah, because no one will live either."

Weiss: -trying her best to shield the tornado with glyphs-
---
Byleth: "Let's just say that I've stopped battles of larger scale on my own before." -cheeky nod at Warriors gameplay :V-
---
Zelda: "I'm curious myself."
---
Purah: "Taking risks is part of the scientific research. Can't achieve progress by playing safe, y'know?" 😜

-somehow perfectly sound reasoning?-
---
-BOUNCY KANNA-
Fate: "You have to understand it is difficult for species and races to adapt to certain conditions"
---
Marvelous: "It wouldn't be the first time we've seen and fought planet or universal-level catastrophes"
---
---
---
-Weiss is able to stop their tornadoes in their tracks with the glyphs, which proved much more effective than trying to dodge them-

Lightners Can Survive In Dark Worlds You Know. It's Worked For Those Four -Referring to the Delta Warriors as well as Noelle and Berdly-

Besides This Way Everyone Gets The Opportunity Live In This Brilliant City Or My Perfect Mansion Blissfully Worshiping Me Like We All Deserve. Your Kind Needs Help. And Noelle And I Are The Only Ones Who Can Ensure The Cyber World Reaches Everyone In Need Of Answers

___

Tasque Manager: "...I suppose I'll have to put known variables aside and just trust your word. But just in case, allow me to call for some backup." -Whistles, prompting some Tasques to run up to Tasque Manager-
___

Lapis: -Isn't sure if she should get a reading or just ask for an explanation of how a crystal ball tells fortunes-
___

Th-That's usually what science is all about, i-it's just that these are pretty e-extraordinary circumstances...

-As a result, Kirby quickly started to fly towards both at maximum velocity, but not before Meta Knight promptly left Roxie's Megazord-

-Roxie and Blaze would soon hear the high-pitched whirring of the Dragoon, which the latter would quickly recognize as an all-too familiar sound-
___

-Gotta make breakfast for his niece and her friends!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
-Weiss is able to stop their tornadoes in their tracks with the glyphs, which proved much more effective than trying to dodge them-

Lightners Can Survive In Dark Worlds You Know. It's Worked For Those Four -Referring to the Delta Warriors as well as Noelle and Berdly-

Besides This Way Everyone Gets The Opportunity Live In This Brilliant City Or My Perfect Mansion Blissfully Worshiping Me Like We All Deserve. Your Kind Needs Help. And Noelle And I Are The Only Ones Who Can Ensure The Cyber World Reaches Everyone In Need Of Answers

___

Tasque Manager: "...I suppose I'll have to put known variables aside and just trust your word. But just in case, allow me to call for some backup." -Whistles, prompting some Tasques to run up to Tasque Manager-
___

Lapis: -Isn't sure if she should get a reading or just ask for an explanation of how a crystal ball tells fortunes-
___

Th-That's usually what science is all about, i-it's just that these are pretty e-extraordinary circumstances...

-As a result, Kirby quickly started to fly towards both at maximum velocity, but not before Meta Knight promptly left Roxie's Megazord-

-Roxie and Blaze would soon hear the high-pitched whirring of the Dragoon, which the latter would quickly recognize as an all-too familiar sound-
___

Sothis: "Still, you're effectively forcing people against their will. That's wrong!"

Weiss: -ready to block more attacks with glyphs now!-
---
Byleth: "I suppose it can't hurt to have some help..."
---
-why not both? :V-
---
Purah: "Which could lead to extraordinary things!-

-but would they dodge in time or would the Dragoon hit them?-
---
Kanna: "His pancakes are always so yummy~!"

-Current thoughts?-
___

-Struck a proud battle pose-
Byleth: I'm really starting to feel at home here.
---
Weiss: -patting the Vulpix-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "The two of us are going to need to talk about a lot of things... Promise me you won't get mad?" :lol:
---
-poor her :V-
---
-Kamui will, ironically enough, make socks :V-
Lindy: "I'm willing to listen, but I don't make promises" :p
---
-A little at least- :V
---
-To be fair, the others could use them- :p
Peridot: "Oh, she totally should!"

-How does Yor respond?-
___

Star: "This is a lot calmer than a lot of locations on Mewni..."
___

-Even so, one doesn't have to be an expert chef to make good food-
___

-Is this more help for her plan than she originally anticipated?-
-She asks if she's sure, Anya says that yes, if she can fight, then won't have any fear!-
---
Lily: "It's good to be like this..."
---
-True, so she still feels complimented-
---
-Yep, she feels quite lucky in fact, of course she had to put some effort into it-

___

___

___

___

Sothis: "Still, you're effectively forcing people against their will. That's wrong!"

---
---
---

---
Rin: "You would still be completely changing their environment! They would have to completely change their lives by force!"
---
-Will she call the person hiding too?-
---
-Shopkeeper waiting-
---
Blaze: "Not this time!" -he dodged, but Roxie didn't-
---
Illya: "They are..." -drooling a bit-

-Also of course this oughtta happen before Illya went to the Dark World- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She asks if she's sure, Anya says that yes, if she can fight, then won't have any fear!-
---
Lily: "It's good to be like this..."
---
-True, so she still feels complimented-
---
-Yep, she feels quite lucky in fact, of course she had to put some effort into it-
Peridot: "Considering she's been kidnapped for ransom twice, they already have doubly as much reason to teach her self-defense, now. There's no reason they shouldn't!"
___

Star: "Just taking a break by the shore...Also, since this in a dream, we're also getting some much needed sleep while at it." :p
___

-Current thoughts of both?-
___

-But the White Ranger wanting to turncoat was an unexpected development; it's just also one that happened to benefit her plan, and one she was fully capable of taking advantage of-

---
---
---

---
Rin: "You would still be completely changing their environment! They would have to completely change their lives by force!"
---
---
-Shopkeeper waiting-
---
---

I Think I've Heard Just About Enough Ignorance From Foolish Children. Join The Cause And Embrace The Darkness!

Also I've Been Distracting You While Secretly Downloading My Ultimate Attack This Whole Time. Did I Forget To Mention That? Sarcasm Protocol Totally Active Lmao

___

Tasque Manager: "I've trained every Tasque in the mansion myself. No Darkner is a more efficient guard or hunter than them." -Spoken with genuine pride-

-Tasque Manager isn't sure, given she can't as certain thay they would trust the currently unknown Servant...-
___

Lapis: "I guess I can afford to spend some money on a reading..."
___

B-But what if it backfires in the middle of that fight?!

-But considering the Dragoon's speed, Blaze would only very narrowly dodge it, while Roxie's Megazord was dealt the same fate that Blaze's previously was-

___

-Foreshadowing- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lindy: "I'm willing to listen, but I don't make promises" :p
---
-A little at least- :V
---
-To be fair, the others could use them- :p
Palu: "Alright, so... how do I even begin?"
---
-KEK-
---
-true, but the irony is still funny :V-

-Only differences are that there's more deities and probably a lot more advanced technology here- :V
___

(Even if not all of them, fighting only one Lancer probably wouldn't help...)

-She's experienced enough to at least defeat a few-
-well, Byleth has seen some advanced tech here and there... but never mundane things-
---
Weiss: "It's not that I don't believe you, it's that my Semblance has limitations... or rather my experience with it creates limitations."

-come to think of it, Weiss never had more than one familiar at a time...-

---
---
-Shopkeeper waiting-
---
---

I Think I've Heard Just About Enough Ignorance From Foolish Children. Join The Cause And Embrace The Darkness!

Also I've Been Distracting You While Secretly Downloading My Ultimate Attack This Whole Time. Did I Forget To Mention That? Sarcasm Protocol Totally Active Lmao

___

Tasque Manager: "I've trained every Tasque in the mansion myself. No Darkner is a more efficient guard or hunter than them." -Spoken with genuine pride-

-Tasque Manager isn't sure, given she can't as certain thay they would trust the currently unknown Servant...-
___

___

-But considering the Dragoon's speed, Blaze would only very narrowly dodge it, while Roxie's Megazord was dealt the same fate that Blaze's previously was-

___

Sothis: "Of course..."
---
Byleth: "Let's end this then."
---
Zelda: "I'm curious as well."
---
Purah: "THAT WAS SO COOL!!!!"
---
-nothing wrong with a little drooling when there's such good pancakes :V-

-are they served?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-well, Byleth has seen some advanced tech here and there... but never mundane things-
---
Weiss: "It's not that I don't believe you, it's that my Semblance has limitations... or rather my experience with it creates limitations."

-come to think of it, Weiss never had more than one familiar at a time...-
-Like cellphones or most vehicles?-
___

(...W-Wait, is that why you rarely summon more than one familiar at a time?) :confused:

-IIRC, she did actually summon both the Arma Gigas and the Boarbatusk at the same.time once so that Winter and Patxi would have a challenging fight...Though that's still different from summoning an entire swarm's worth of Lancers at once-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Like cellphones or most vehicles?-
___

(...W-Wait, is that why you rarely summon more than one familiar at a time?) :confused:

-IIRC, she did actually summon both the Arma Gigas and the Boarbatusk at the same.time once so that Winter and Patxi would have a challenging fight...Though that's still different from summoning an entire swarm's worth of Lancers at once-
-pretty much :V-
---
-the Boarbatusk is weak enough to not need much brain focus :V-

Weiss: "Pretty much, yeah."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty much :V-
---
-the Boarbatusk is weak enough to not need much brain focus :V-

Weiss: "Pretty much, yeah."
-Still, she's seen working robots before, so she was probably able to adjust fairly easily-
___

-Fair enough-

(I-I'm really sorry, Weiss, I should've realized it had some limits ...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How advanced is the tech in Fodian, exactly?-
___

(I still kinda feel like I was being oblivious...)
-for the general population, it's very much medieval times-

-only a select few...and not very good people have access to more advanced yet also more ancient technology-

-Byleth's knowledge of technology comes from experiencing these firsthand in combat-
---
Weiss: "You couldn't really have known..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-for the general population, it's very much medieval times-

-only a select few...and not very good people have access to more advanced yet also more ancient technology-

-Byleth's knowledge of technology comes from experiencing these firsthand in combat-
---
Weiss: "You couldn't really have known..."
-So likely armies of robots orsoldiers with advanced weapons?-
___

(I didn't realize Patxi had a crush on me until Rin spelled it out for me...)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-stuff like this, yes-

-but she can tell Jenny's different than that-
---
Weiss: "...That is true..."
-Just in how advanced her tech is, or more on how she's capable of thinking for herself and having emotions?-
___

(I've overestimated my own skill level before, too. There's just stuff I could've paid more attention to...) -Sighs-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Just in how advanced her tech is, or more on how she's capable of thinking for herself and having emotions?-
___

(I've overestimated my own skill level before, too. There's just stuff I could've paid more attention to...) -Sighs-
-the latter-
---
Weiss: "You're still young, and it's normal to make mistakes..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the latter-
---
Weiss: "You're still young, and it's normal to make mistakes..."
I guess the question is if Rook is willing to try teaching strategy to Daisuke again. :p

-She's basically a person, just made of metal...-

___

(I guess I just don't know how I managed to overlook those things...)

-No one can account for absolutely everything...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I guess the question is if Rook is willing to try teaching strategy to Daisuke again. :p

-She's basically a person, just made of metal...-

___

(I guess I just don't know how I managed to overlook those things...)

-No one can account for absolutely everything...-
Rock: "Nope."
---
Weiss: "It's impossible to consider everything. Even I get moments where things blindside me."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sorry for my low activity, I was doing some important stuff.

The Insecticons and Dinobot Sludge I ordered today: -Munching my wallet-
Peridot: "Considering she's been kidnapped for ransom twice, they already have doubly as much reason to teach her self-defense, now. There's no reason they shouldn't!"
___

Star: "Just taking a break by the shore...Also, since this in a dream, we're also getting some much needed sleep while at it." :p
___

-Current thoughts of both?-
___

-But the White Ranger wanting to turncoat was an unexpected development; it's just also one that happened to benefit her plan, and one she was fully capable of taking advantage of-
-She's now imagining Anya doing the sorts of feats Yor can do-
---
Lily: "And we're not getting tired, heheh~"
---
Aya: "Ah, I needed this~"
Lusamine: "Had a rough day?"
Aya: "Yeah..."
---
-Indeed, and swaying him under her side? It was easy-peasey, making her confident, and earning said confidence-
Palu: "Alright, so... how do I even begin?"
---
-KEK-
---
-true, but the irony is still funny :V-
Lindy: "Take your time if necessary"
---
-Yeah- :p -On the meanwhile, there's Sakura adjusting to be Camilla's Servant-
---
-Heh- :V -Tiki is humming a tune while at it-

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---

-are they served?-
Illya: "Please be dodgeable...."
---
-Fair enough, that Servant isn't sure either...-

Gai: "Woah, awesome!"
---
Shopkeeper: "Then leave it to me~" -gets ready-
---
-And in true Power Rangers/Super Sentai fashion, it explodes while she curses-

Roxie: "I'LL DESTROY YOU SOME DAAAAAAAYYY!" -her current body dies, returning her consciousness to cyber space-
---
-Pancakes are served!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Welp, that answers that. :p
___

(...No one's perfect...but we should always keep working toward the best versions of ourselves.) -Trying to recall her trainer's own advice-
Byleth: "I'll give it my all then."
---
Weiss: "And it's okay to make mistakes as long as you learn from them."

Lindy: "Take your time if necessary"
---
-Yeah- :p -On the meanwhile, there's Sakura adjusting to be Camilla's Servant-
---
-Heh- :V -Tiki is humming a tune while at it-
Palu: "Alright..."

-off-screen because it's getting late for me to write a bunch of stuff :V-
---
Camilla: :)
---
-HOW CUTE-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sorry for my low activity, I was doing some important stuff.

The Insecticons and Dinobot Sludge I ordered today: -Munching my wallet-

-She's now imagining Anya doing the sorts of feats Yor can do-
---
Lily: "And we're not getting tired, heheh~"
---
Aya: "Ah, I needed this~"
Lusamine: "Had a rough day?"
Aya: "Yeah..."
---
-Indeed, and swaying him under her side? It was easy-peasey, making her confident, and earning said confidence-
They're insects, so they want leafy greens. :V

Peridot: "She'll be a fighting prodigy!"

-She'll totally learn how to fight like Yor, won't she?-
___

Star: "We can't get tired if we're not even awake." :p
___

-Mostly because of an unplanned trip to a volcano and some monster fighting...-
___

-And now this bizarre character is claiming he'll provide help for her plan as well if she ca help recover a mech he's trying to get...He seems unconcerned with said plan otherwise, though, mostly agreeing to it so that he's not a nobody living in poverty anymore-

Byleth: "I'll give it my all then."
---
Weiss: "And it's okay to make mistakes as long as you learn from them."
If you were an actual combat instructor before, I'm sure even Daisuke can learn something!
___

(Yeah, well said.) :)

---
---
---
---

-are they served?-
---

---
---

Roxie: "I'LL DESTROY YOU SOME DAAAAAAAYYY!" -her current body dies, returning her consciousness to cyber space-
---
-Pancakes are served!-
-A download window actually shows the progress of said attack, and it's quickly headed to 100% completion...only for it to abruptly stop at 50% instead and cause various error windows to generate around it-

-The "ultimate" attack is instead replaced by a variation of Queen's head hologram attack, with the head-shaped magic bullets being larger and covering more area, and the addition of the various error windows, obscuring everyone's vision-

___

Tasque Manager: "I'll lead the way." -Pets one of her kitties before heading up the stairs-
___

-Shopkeeper is a relative of Alfonzo confirmed- :V
___

Dedede: "Never seen either of the Legendary Air Machines before, eh?" :p

-What about the Megazord itself?-
___

Star: "Thank you, EMIYA!" (Lily's are still the best, though.)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Alright..."

-off-screen because it's getting late for me to write a bunch of stuff :V-
---
Camilla: :)
---
-HOW CUTE-
Lindy: "............................" -trying to take it all in-
---
Sakura: "Ah, Camilla-san~!"
---
-Indeed, Jeanne couldn't help but join in-
They're insects, so they want leafy greens. :V

Peridot: "She'll be a fighting prodigy!"

-She'll totally learn how to fight like Yor, won't she?-
___

Star: "We can't get tired if we're not even awake." :p
___

-Mostly because of an unplanned trip to a volcano and some monster fighting...-
___

-And now this bizarre character is claiming he'll provide help for her plan as well if she ca help recover a mech he's trying to get...He seems unconcerned with said plan otherwise, though, mostly agreeing to it so that he's not a nobody living in poverty anymore-
-Twilight returns home and sees the two of them training-

1659415993839.png

-This gives him a bad feeling-
---
Lily: "And doesn't makes the experience any less real~!"
---
Aya: "I may have entered a volcano"
Lusamine: "What?"
---
-True, that said despite her confidence, she's not naive or dumb as to trust just anyone-
-She has en eye for people-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Twilight returns home and sees the two of them training-

View attachment 357748

-This gives him a bad feeling-
---
Lily: "And doesn't makes the experience any less real~!"
---
Aya: "I may have entered a volcano"
Lusamine: "What?"
---
-True, that said despite her confidence, she's not naive or dumb as to trust just anyone-
-She has en eye for people-
Peridot: "Why's that? She should be able to defend herself from bad guys! Or possibly just school bullies, depending on how their lives go once she actually starts attending Eden."
___

Star: "Yeah, it's like we're actually in Ancient Greece!"
___

-It was for the sake of medicine- :V
___

-And this salesman is clearly a manipulator himself since he's got Kris trying to get to that mech...Though he's not clever enough to betray another manipulator-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lindy: "............................" -trying to take it all in-
---
Sakura: "Ah, Camilla-san~!"
---
-Indeed, Jeanne couldn't help but join in-
-well, I'm awake now, so I'll write it-

Palu: "The true culprit behind Kamui's moment of insanity has... had a change of heart thanks to a combination of King Hassan slaying her Beast half as well as her being able to relate with the fact that Toffee's actions would have taken out nearly everything I held dear. A similar thing had happened to her in the past, so it struck close enough to home that she saw the error of her ways.

She's grown attached to me and my daughters ever since but even though Toffee is gone and his effects on magic as a whole are also gone as if nothing had happened, she still feels guilt for what she did to Kamui. Even more so since she's in one of your cells right now, so it feels like her actions will personally take everything away from someone. I can tell it's been eating at her..."

-then Lindy's reaction before my proper reply-

Palu: "Surely, in your years working there, you've seen a similar situation where a misguided foe actually ended up switching sides... right?"

-Lindy couldn't help but think of Fate?-
---
Camilla: "Hello there, Sakura~ How have things been since our contract~?"

-Hinoka is still a little jealous at this point but if Sakura is happy being Camilla's Servant, then she's also happy as well-
---
-same for Kamui-

If you were an actual combat instructor before, I'm sure even Daisuke can learn something!
___

(Yeah, well said.) :)
Byleth: "If I can't teach him proper tactics, I could at least try and improve his defense. Not every student I had could specialize in everything, after all..."
---
Weiss: "And it sounds like you learned from these moments of oblivioiusness." :)

---

---
---

---
-Pancakes are served!-
-A download window actually shows the progress of said attack, and it's quickly headed to 100% completion...only for it to abruptly stop at 50% instead and cause various error windows to generate around it-

-The "ultimate" attack is instead replaced by a variation of Queen's head hologram attack, with the head-shaped magic bullets being larger and covering more area, and the addition of the various error windows, obscuring everyone's vision-

___

Tasque Manager: "I'll lead the way." -Pets one of her kitties before heading up the stairs-
___

___

___

Sothis: "...That was simply strange."

-Weiss tried glyphs again-
---
-Byleth simply follows-
---
-LMAO-

-Zelda waiting-
---
Purah: "I can't say I have. They're amazing!"
---
-but EMIYA's are a close second, right?-

Kanna: -already digging in :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "If I can't teach him proper tactics, I could at least try and improve his defense. Not every student I had could specialize in everything, after all..."
---
Weiss: "And it sounds like you learned from these moments of oblivioiusness." :)
That's fair, even a more balanced fighting style of offense and defense-based figh could be beneficial.

___

(Yeah, I know my skill level and limits, now! I don't think I'll overlook the obvious again.) :chuckle:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

---
-Byleth simply follows-
---
-LMAO-

-Zelda waiting-
---
---

Illya: "I can't see now!" -struck by it, as is Nanoha-
---
-And so do the Gokaigers-
---
-Heh- :V -But anyway, the shopkeeper gets to the crystal ball then!-
---
-Th e ecplosion part was what I meant happened with the Megazord with Roxie inside-
---
-What Uni asked-

-Illya is too, but notnearly as much as Abby and Kanna are-
Peridot: "Why's that? She should be able to defend herself from bad guys! Or possibly just school bullies, depending on how their lives go once she actually starts attending Eden."
___

Star: "Yeah, it's like we're actually in Ancient Greece!"
___

-It was for the sake of medicine- :V
___

-And this salesman is clearly a manipulator himself since he's got Kris trying to get to that mech...Though he's not clever enough to betray another manipulator-
-Speaking of, Eden now! The headmaster gave a welcome speech to the 228 new students and people applauded!-

1659463810948.png

---
Lily: "Back in the Age of the Gods"
---
Aya: "Long story, I was curious about something and got it"
Lusamine: "...What was that?"
Aya: "A Bomb Flower"
---
-At least, she wants to make sure of it...-
-well, I'm awake now, so I'll write it-

Palu: "The true culprit behind Kamui's moment of insanity has... had a change of heart thanks to a combination of King Hassan slaying her Beast half as well as her being able to relate with the fact that Toffee's actions would have taken out nearly everything I held dear. A similar thing had happened to her in the past, so it struck close enough to home that she saw the error of her ways.

She's grown attached to me and my daughters ever since but even though Toffee is gone and his effects on magic as a whole are also gone as if nothing had happened, she still feels guilt for what she did to Kamui. Even more so since she's in one of your cells right now, so it feels like her actions will personally take everything away from someone. I can tell it's been eating at her..."

-then Lindy's reaction before my proper reply-

Palu: "Surely, in your years working there, you've seen a similar situation where a misguided foe actually ended up switching sides... right?"

-Lindy couldn't help but think of Fate?-
---
Camilla: "Hello there, Sakura~ How have things been since our contract~?"

-Hinoka is still a little jealous at this point but if Sakura is happy being Camilla's Servant, then she's also happy as well-
---
-same for Kamui-
Lindy: "A number of times, yes..." -of the Wolkenritter too, but mostly of Fate, no doubt-
---
Sakura: "Quite well! Though I wanted to ask if I'm taking too much mana out of you..."

-Well, at least she got that...-
---
Tiki: I didn't expect this to happen, but let's go with it!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Speaking of, Eden now! The headmaster gave a welcome speech to the 228 new students and people applauded!-

View attachment 357778
---
Lily: "Back in the Age of the Gods"
---
Aya: "Long story, I was curious about something and got it"
Lusamine: "...What was that?"
Aya: "A Bomb Flower"
---
-At least, she wants to make sure of it...-
Peridot: -Happy for Anya and her adoptive parents, though worried for her school life and her parents' respective missions will go-
___

Star: "So in theory, there'd be people like Artemis living around here right now?"
___

-...Is that name as literal as it sounds?-
___

-So what's Koyanskaya's move?-

---
-Byleth simply follows-
---
-LMAO-

-Zelda waiting-
---
---

---
---
---
-Th e ecplosion part was what I meant happened with the Megazord with Roxie inside-
---
-What Uni asked-

-Penny tried to hover above the error windows altogether, and picked up Winter to help her avoid the attack-

-Kris and the Delta Warriors actually had some difficulty dodging it due to their vision being obscured-

-The majority of everyone else were able to take cover behind the glyphs, guarding them from the attack altogether-
___

-Tasque Manager briefly looks back at the hiding spot of the Servant, uncertain if to tell this group about her or she can even truly trust them...But at the very least, the latter is worth the risk if it means getting Drakkon out of the picture-
___

-Lapis still curious-
___

-...I somehow forgot that entirely lmao. My bad-

-Though Blaze's Megazord was recovered and repaired despite being destroyed in the same manner previously, so the Star Warriors think they should try to recover whatever remains of Roxie's Megazord to prevent Drakkon from using it again-
___

Star: (But I'll admit these are a close second! EMIYA's not a chef for nothing.) :p

-Star was also quick to dive into the pancakes, though at a pace more similar to Illya's rather than Kanna's or Abigail's-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's fair, even a more balanced fighting style of offense and defense-based figh could be beneficial.

___

(Yeah, I know my skill level and limits, now! I don't think I'll overlook the obvious again.) :chuckle:
D.D.: "That sounds fun!"
---
Weiss: "Good for you." :)

Lindy: "A number of times, yes..." -of the Wolkenritter too, but mostly of Fate, no doubt-
---
Sakura: "Quite well! Though I wanted to ask if I'm taking too much mana out of you..."

-Well, at least she got that...-
---
Tiki: I didn't expect this to happen, but let's go with it!
Palu: "The poor girl couldn't comprehend what love was because she had never felt it, but things such as betrayal and loneliness were a constant in her life, making her bitter, cynical and uncaring for other people's lives, creating the very monster that caused Kamui to go berserk and claim so many lives, not to mention the atrocities that she herself commited... but ever since her change of heart, she's changed drastically.

What Kama needs is not to get stuck in a jail cell or a death sentence. Those would make her feel betrayed and make her more likely to commit more atrocities if she returns. The real way to handle her is to treat her with kindness in a place she can call home. That would ensure she can never be a thorn on anyone's side again.

....but we still need to get the truth out to save Kamui, which is something Kama actually agrees with. She wouldn't explicitly say it because she's still struggling at expressing her feelings and thoughts to others, but I've gotten to know her well enough to be certain of it."
---
Camilla: "Nonsense, Sakura! I'm doing perfectly fine!" -this is a lie; Sakura's a pretty demanding Servant for her :V-
---
-YAAAAAAAAY-

---
---
---
---
-What Uni asked-

-Penny tried to hover above the error windows altogether, and picked up Winter to help her avoid the attack-

-Kris and the Delta Warriors actually had some difficulty dodging it due to their vision being obscured-

-The majority of everyone else were able to take cover behind the glyphs, guarding them from the attack altogether-
___

-Tasque Manager briefly looks back at the hiding spot of the Servant, uncertain if to tell this group about her or she can even truly trust them...But at the very least, the latter is worth the risk if it means getting Drakkon out of the picture-
___

-Lapis still curious-
___

-...I somehow forgot that entirely lmao. My bad-

-Though Blaze's Megazord was recovered and repaired despite being destroyed in the same manner previously, so the Star Warriors think they should try to recover whatever remains of Roxie's Megazord to prevent Drakkon from using it again-
___

Star: (But I'll admit these are a close second! EMIYA's not a chef for nothing.) :p

-Star was also quick to dive into the pancakes, though at a pace more similar to Illya's rather than Kanna's or Abigail's-
Sothis: -also hovered above- "That's it..."
---
-TO STOP THE FIGHT NOW-
---
Zelda: "It looks so smooth..."
---
Purah: "Ooooh, I wonder what I could make with those parts!"
---
-PANCAKES-

Top Bottom