• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
She's right. You can't rely on just strength alone. Anyone with enough skill or the right strategy can find ways to counter that.

-School life may have been boring for him until Star enrolled there, but he's always been a smart kid-
___

(I suppose the Lancers? Aside from the Queen, there's a lot of them.)

-There's also the fact that they're probably the familiars Weiss summons the most alongside the Gigas-
Rook: "He's usually relying on me or Ingrid for the smart stuff. To be fair, it usually works." :p

Byleth: "Perhaps I could teach him?"

Rook: "If you can manage to make him less reckless, I'll be impressed."
---
Weiss: "Oh right, the Lancers."

-I completely forgot the Lancer fight... it was after leaving Atlas but before being ransom by Raven's tribe, right?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "I wonder how close Yor and Twilight will grow to be, though..."
___

Star: "I still can't believe we're actually at your old home...Or, at least what it looked like back then since this is just a dreamscape."
___

-Then Lusamine?-
___

Tasque Manager: (That's a surprisingly convincing hiding place.)

THEN IM STUCK LIVING IN A TRASH CAN [[free of rent]] !! I STILL CAN'T EVEN [afford]] TO FAIL !!
-Other mothers tell Yor her daughter is adorable, and that they're envious she's enrolled in Eden. Yor also sees how said mothers treat their kids, and remembering Swan's words, she thinks to herself "I know we're only pretending, but... I really think I should act like a mother to little Anya..." Anya then returns and says "Mommy, they said I was cute!" and Yor said she was glad-
---
Lily: "I wonder what it'd look like in modern times, now that you say it..."
---
-Lusamine goes to see how she is-
---
-Eeyup, for now what's below!-

Koyanskaya: "You're determined, I'll grant you that"
-maybe even giving herself away to free Kamui?-
---
-just further fuel to make them join Coyle and Koyansyaka's mutiny-
---
Kamui: "I have no doubts on it either."
-A part of her wonders if she should... She still doesn't gives a damn about her, but it affects Miyu, and that affects Palutena and her-
---
Drakkon: I need to enter the Grid NOW!
---
Jeanne "I'll hope the others can handle the paperwork..."
Alas I Feared Our Kind Could No Longer Help The Lightners. Even Poor Noelle...Without Me I Wondered Who Could Possibly Answer Her Strange And Sad Searches

...That Is Until The KNUGHT Appeared And Created This Wonderous Cyber World

___

Tasque Manager: "My apologies, but Her Lady Grace has her hands full at the moment. She cannot see any more guests right now."

-Only Tasque Manager is aware of thet someone's presence, and she's not giving any indication that there's anyone else with her right now-
___

-Lapis does as well-
___

-He promptly uses his Meta Quick ability to fly out of the of Roxy's attack well before she can land it-

Dedede: "Well, the Dragoon out to take both of those mechs down
___

Star: "Huh? What do you mean by that?"
Sothis: "A being who can create entire worlds?" I suppose I couldn't be the only one in these infinite worlds...
---
Byleth: "If we're friends of some of said guests, I see no reason for us to be denied."
---
-THEY ALL GO IN-
---
Revali: "There's no way inside them. Retreating to the beast." -flies back to Vah Medoh-
---
Kanna: "...Is it safe to use your powers, Abigail? You... can't exactly see... Honestly, I'm surprised you could even play with us." -gasp of realization- "Are your other senses super good now because you lack sight?" :b:
Nanoha: "And forcing her is the solution?"
Fate: "That is wrong!"
---
-And that someone id revealed to not be seen now...-

Ahim: "If we're lucky, we could solve things via dialogue..."
---
-GOOD, seeing the shop of course has mystic stuff all inside it-
---
Roxie: "Huh, oh well, it's just one~" -trying to destroy houses now for no reason other than sadism and provoking-
---
Abby: "I think that's it, yes~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-A part of her wonders if she should... She still doesn't gives a damn about her, but it affects Miyu, and that affects Palutena and her-
---
Drakkon: I need to enter the Grid NOW!
---
Jeanne "I'll hope the others can handle the paperwork..."
Palu: "...Kama?"
---
-WILL HE DO IT?-
---
Kamui: "I thought it was just you, Martha and Palutena?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Other mothers tell Yor her daughter is adorable, and that they're envious she's enrolled in Eden. Yor also sees how said mothers treat their kids, and remembering Swan's words, she thinks to herself "I know we're only pretending, but... I really think I should act like a mother to little Anya..." Anya then returns and says "Mommy, they said I was cute!" and Yor said she was glad-
---
Lily: "I wonder what it'd look like in modern times, now that you say it..."
---
-Lusamine goes to see how she is-
---
-Eeyup, for now what's below!-

Koyanskaya: "You're determined, I'll grant you that"
Peridot: "They're totally bonding~"
___

Star: "...

...There may be a major reason to visit here and find out."
___

-She mostly seems fine, just utterly exhausted?-
___

NOT AS [[DETERMINED]] AS THAT KRIS KID !! AND THAT'S HOW I KNOW THAT HE WANTS [[freedom]] ON A [[mathematically equal]] LEVEL

Rook: "He's usually relying on me or Ingrid for the smart stuff. To be fair, it usually works." :p

Byleth: "Perhaps I could teach him?"

Rook: "If you can manage to make him less reckless, I'll be impressed."
---
Weiss: "Oh right, the Lancers."

-I completely forgot the Lancer fight... it was after leaving Atlas but before being ransom by Raven's tribe, right?-
I'm pretty sure be could be one of the best fighters around here period if he learned how to employ strategy...
___

-Eeyup, during the plane flight that took place between those two events in the story-

Sothis: "A being who can create entire worlds?" I suppose I couldn't be the only one in these infinite worlds...
---
Byleth: "If we're friends of some of said guests, I see no reason for us to be denied."
---
-THEY ALL GO IN-
---
Revali: "There's no way inside them. Retreating to the beast." -flies back to Vah Medoh-
---
Kanna: "...Is it safe to use your powers, Abigail? You... can't exactly see... Honestly, I'm surprised you could even play with us." -gasp of realization- "Are your other senses super good now because you lack sight?" :b:
---

---
---
Roxie: "Huh, oh well, it's just one~" -trying to destroy houses now for no reason other than sadism and provoking-
---
-Sothis would be even more intrigued if she knew that the creation of Dark Worlds is an ability that's far from exclusive to just the Knight...-

Rest Assured I Am Not Forcing Her To Help. I Am Just Certain She'll Help On Her Own Due To The 100% Probability That Her Will Is Going To Turn Once She Realizes The Cyber World.Has All The Answers
___

-Tasque Manager will cover for her until the Chaldea members leave-

Tasque Manager: "Why do you think I allowed your friends to pass? They were polite and reasoned that they only wished to have an audience with Her Lady Grace so long as she didn't show them hostility first.

I thought it only fair to allow them to pass based on that rationale, and of course a fight ensued anyway thanks to that very same concern they voiced..."
___

-OoT potion shop theme playing in the background of the store-
___

-Meta Knight flies around the cockpit to obscure Roxie's POV, and even landed some sword strikes on the Megazord's head trying to damage it-
___

Star: "Oh my gosh, that's amazing!" :surprised:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
-Sothis would be even more intrigued if she knew that the creation of Dark Worlds is an ability that's far from exclusive to just the Knight...-

Rest Assured I Am Not Forcing Her To Help. I Am Just Certain She'll Help On Her Own Due To The 100% Probability That Her Will Is Going To Turn Once She Realizes The Cyber World.Has All The Answers
___

Tasque Manager: "Why do you think I allowed your friends to pass? They were polite and reasoned that they only wished to have an audience with Her Lady Grace so long as she didn't show them hostility first.

I thought it only fair to allow them to pass based on that rationale, and of course a fight ensued anyway thanks to that very same concern they voiced..."
___

___

-Meta Knight flies around the cockpit to obscure Roxie's POV, and even landed some sword strikes on the Megazord's head trying to damage it-
___

Sothis: "And yet you attack us. So much for trying to persuade us when you behave in a hostile manner."
---
Byleth: "If the Queen initiated the fight, we have every right to help our friends. Just as I imagine you would if they started the fight against her."
---
Zelda: -definitely curious about stuff-
---
-Roxy's idea being very bad, given how Rito Village is structured-

Purah: "Would my orb even do something against a being of that size...?"
---
Kanna: "You never cease to amaze me, Abigail. Now we can hang out like we used to if you aren't held back by being blind." :) -tail waggling-

-Abby's third eye can probably work too?-

I'm pretty sure be could be one of the best fighters around here period if he learned how to employ strategy...
___

-Eeyup, during the plane flight that took place between those two events in the story-
Byleth: "I think so too." :)
---
-okay, I was pretty on point then-

-but I'm too lazy to write it down, so it's explained :V-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "...Kama?"
---
-WILL HE DO IT?-
---
Kamui: "I thought it was just you, Martha and Palutena?"
Kama: "Huh?"
---
-He will make the attempt-
---
Jeanne: "I meant Palutena and Luviagelita"
Peridot: "They're totally bonding~"
___

Star: "...

...There may be a major reason to visit here and find out."
___

-She mostly seems fine, just utterly exhausted?-
___

NOT AS [[DETERMINED]] AS THAT KRIS KID !! AND THAT'S HOW I KNOW THAT HE WANTS [[freedom]] ON A [[mathematically equal]] LEVEL
-They go to the closest super market!-
---
Lily: "...I-I didn't think that far..."
---
-Pretty much, yeah...-
---
Koyanskaya: "What can this Kris kid do?"

___

___

___

___

Sothis: "And yet you attack us. So much for trying to persuade us when you behave in a hostile manner."
---
Byleth: "If the Queen initiated the fight, we have every right to help our friends. Just as I imagine you would if they started the fight against her."
---
---

---
Kanna: "You never cease to amaze me, Abigail. Now we can hang out like we used to if you aren't held back by being blind." :) -tail waggling-

Rin: "You can't expect to convince people like this and it not being by force!"
---
Ahim: "At least to see if both sides can be stopped..."
---
-So is Tamamo a bit, given Caster and all-
---
Roxy: "Hey! Let me see, you little pest!" -she managed to destroy at least two houses before Meta Knight blocked her vision-
---
Abby: "It got time to get used to..." -now is using shaded glasses as a result too-

-I dunno, I'm just like "she blind now"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They go to the closest super market!-
---
Lily: "...I-I didn't think that far..."
---
-Pretty much, yeah...-
---
Koyanskaya: "What can this Kris kid do?"
-How does the visit go?-
___

Star: (...Should I just go ahead and tell her about Circe now...?)
___

-Will she talk to her or nah?-
___

-He proceeds to explain who Kris is and his apparent status as a legendary hero-

Daisuke: "I'm sure I'll do better next time." :lol:
---
Weiss: "Indeed I had to. Otherwise I wouldn't be here."
Marco: "Ate you sure about that?"
___

(Th-That's a really scary thought...But I guess being a Huntress was always a dangerous job..)

---
---
---

---

---
---
---
Roxy: "Hey! Let me see, you little pest!" -she managed to destroy at least two houses before Meta Knight blocked her vision-
---
Abby: "It got time to get used to..." -now is using shaded glasses as a result too-

I Did Try Convincing You. My Efforts Were In Vain So Now I'm Asking Far Less Nicely

-Several holograms of Queens head began to appear and laugh ",Ohohoboho~" before exploding into multiple smaller versions of her head that shot out I'm different directions, acting as magic projectiles-

___

Tasque Manager: "Be that as it may, it is also still my duty to protect Her Lady Grace..."
___

Lapis: "This place looks like it's full of magic stuff..."
___

Your orb?

-He kept trying to disorient her, hoping to accidentally make her land an attack on Blaze's Megazord-
___

-I still think it'd make more sense for her to be able to regenerate them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

I Did Try Convincing You. My Efforts Were In Vain So Now I'm Asking Far Less Nicely

-Several holograms of Queens head began to appear and laugh ",Ohohoboho~" before exploding into multiple smaller versions of her head that shot out I'm different directions, acting as magic projectiles-

___

Tasque Manager: "Be that as it may, it is also still my duty to protect Her Lady Grace..."
___

___

Your orb?

-He kept trying to disorient her, hoping to accidentally make her land an attack on Blaze's Megazord-
___

Sothis: "In that case, I'm done being nice as well."
---
Byleth: "If this is a call for battle, know that you will regret facing me."
---
Zelda: "So many amazing places!"
---
Purah: "A little weapon I made that has miniature versions of Divine Beast attacks... Not very helpful here though."
---
Kanna: "And those are cute glasses." :)

-my headcanon is that it probably takes a hit at her sanity to do full-on regeneration because she hasn't quite yet tamed the eldritch god within her, and she doesn't want to risk being hostile to Chaldea again so she remains blind to avoid any chance of harming her loved ones-

Marco: "Ate you sure about that?"
___

(Th-That's a really scary thought...But I guess being a Huntress was always a dangerous job..)
D.D.: "I am confident!"

Byleth: :facepalm:
---
Weiss: "Such is the life of a Huntress."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Are you alright?"
---
-and fail?-
---
Kamui: "...I've been here for so long I forgot Luvia..." :urg:
Kama: "Just thinking of something..."
---
-Yes, albeit he is still faring better than anyone else would...-
---
Jeanne: "I'm sure she'd understand..."
-How does the visit go?-
___

Star: (...Should I just go ahead and tell her about Circe now...?)
___

-Will she talk to her or nah?-
___

-He proceeds to explain who Kris is and his apparent status as a legendary hero-
-That doesn't matter as much as that a bunch of thugs saw them entering the supermarket and were like "hey, that's an Eden uniform, right?"-

1659147569530.png

-The same one wondered if that woman was her mother, another one said "nah, must be maid, the wealthy don't do groceries themselves", but said they've been lacking money recently though...-
---
-Hmmm, maybe wait a bit...-
---
-She wonders if she should given she's tired...-
---
Koyanksaya: Some three heroes, huh... -wondering how to take advantage of them-

___

___

___

Your orb?

___

---
---
---
Purah: "A little weapon I made that has miniature versions of Divine Beast attacks... Not very helpful here though."
---

-my headcanon is that it probably takes a hit at her sanity to do full-on regeneration because she hasn't quite yet tamed the eldritch god within her, and she doesn't want to risk being hostile to Chaldea again so she remains blind to avoid any chance of harming her loved ones-
-Rin rolled to the side trying to dodge them and shot back!-
---
Ahim: "My apologies, but if we have to fight, none of us will hold back"
---
Osakabehime: "I-It sure is, heheheh..."
---
-Which, these being Roxie AKA not smart, WORKS-

Blaze: "HEY!"
---
-What Uni said-

Abby: "Thank you" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That doesn't matter as much as that a bunch of thugs saw them entering the supermarket and were like "hey, that's an Eden uniform, right?"-

View attachment 357570

-The same one wondered if that woman was her mother, another one said "nah, must be maid, the wealthy don't do groceries themselves", but said they've been lacking money recently though...-
---
-Hmmm, maybe wait a bit...-
---
-She wonders if she should given she's tired...-
---
Koyanksaya: Some three heroes, huh... -wondering how to take advantage of them-
Peridot: "What a condescending assumption..."
___

Star: (After we both wake up, though, I gotta tell her about this...)
___

-Yeah, maybe later...'
___

-Perhaps as pawns or distractions...-

Marco: (It's totally misplaced confidence...)
___

(But that never deterred you from wanting to become one.)
Unreplied, Uni.

---
---
---
---

---
---
---

---
-What Uni said-

-Queen's hover chair is damaged by the shot, which surprises her-
___

Tasque Manager: "...I do not wish to fight at all, honestly.'
___

-Lapis browsing the store-
___

They could still serve to distract those two...

-Are the Megazords lined up as a result as well?-
___

-Fair enough I suppose-

-Star also smiled hearing the two's conversation-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: (It's totally misplaced confidence...)
___

(But that never deterred you from wanting to become one.)
-perhaps it may be :V-
---
Weiss: "I knew the risks when I made the choice."

---
---
---

---
-What Uni said-

___

___

___

___

-Fair enough I suppose-

Sothis: -sent a fire spell at the chair as well-
---
Byleth: "Then you will let us pass."
---
-Zelda staying by Okki's side-
---
Purah: "I do think the orb could be helpful with the infantries..."
---
Kanna: "Does that mean your eyes are okay enough to not need the blindfold? Can I look?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That I'm not surprised by, seeing how well you usually fight.
___

(Ame rhe fact that you defeated an entire swarm or those things is still incredible!)
Byleth: "I wasn't known as the Ashen Demon for no reason. Even before Sothis and I worked together, I was more or less a force of nature."
---
Weiss: "I-It was nothing, really." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I wasn't known as the Ashen Demon for no reason. Even before Sothis and I worked together, I was more or less a force of nature."
---
Weiss: "I-It was nothing, really." :lol:
Marco: "I at least got thet much from what you explained about your life an a mercenary..."

Impressive!.
___

(Do you know anyone else who defeated an army of Grimm on an aircraft?)

-Technically the pilot helped since the plane had to stay ahead of the Lancers and dodge cliffa, though the direct fighting was all her-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "You can tell me, right?"
---
-except Ingrid and Yukari :V-
---
-she'd be offended? :V-
Kama: "..." I'm just wondering how to help her...
---
-Still so-
---
-Not really, no-
-Kamui isn't Rin-
Peridot: "What a condescending assumption..."
___

Star: (After we both wake up, though, I gotta tell her about this...)
___

-Yeah, maybe later...'
___

-Perhaps as pawns or distractions...-
-Then Peridot remembered what the tailor said about kids from Eden being kidnapped...-
---
-True, she outright must-
---
-For now, she'll prepare a meal-
---
-The former could be benefitial...-
-But from what she hears, at least two of them seem to be fuull-on goody-two shoes and the other rude and stubborn-
___

___

___

___

-Fair enough I suppose-

---
---
---
---
Kanna: "Does that mean your eyes are okay enough to not need the blindfold? Can I look?"
-With Yuuno and Fate aiming as well, while Illya shot magic pressured water!-
---
-Will she?-
---
-Right now she's feeling a little awkward, of course there's be a someone tending the shop too-
---
-Not yet, and Purah brings a good point-
---
Abby: "...Can we not, please? It'd make me uncomfortable"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Then Peridot remembered what the tailor said about kids from Eden being kidnapped...-
---
-True, she outright must-
---
-For now, she'll prepare a meal-
---
-The former could be benefitial...-
-But from what she hears, at least two of them seem to be fuull-on goody-two shoes and the other rude and stubborn-
Peridot: ".......NO!" :crazy:
___

Star: "But for now, let's just go see the ocean like you wanted." :)
___

-What kind of meal?-
___

-Kris is actually more morally complex than being outright Lawful Good, but he still believes that sparing the enemies they fight is the right thing to do-

---
---
---
---
---
-Will she?-
---
-Right now she's feeling a little awkward, of course there's be a someone tending the shop too-
---
---
-All the while Kris and Susie worked on loosening Berdly's control wire-

-The hover chair is further damaged, so Queen uses her acid glass attack again in order to generate a battery acid shield much sturdier than the last one-
___

Tasque Manager: "...Why are the lot of you even enemies with the Queen, anyway?"
___

-Is there any specific character tending the store-
___

-Meta Knight flew out of sight in order to use a much stronger variation of Mach Tornado on the two Megazords, like the one he has in Meta Kngithmare Ultta, sending two huge energy tornadoes in opposite directions in an effort to damage both mechs-
___

-Kanna respects her wish?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "I at least got thet much from what you explained about your life an a mercenary..."

Impressive!.
___

(Do you know anyone else who defeated an army of Grimm on an aircraft?)

-Technically the pilot helped since the plane had to stay ahead of the Lancers and dodge cliffa, though the direct fighting was all her-
Rook: "Very interesting powers you have there. Are those yours or Sothis'?"

Byleth: "More or less anything that isn't my trump card is things I was taught or learned on my own. Though I can't deny Sothis's presence may have influced the spells I know."
---
Weiss: "I would not have done as well as I did if the pilot wasn't as skilled as he was. I can't take full credit..." :lol:

Kama: "..." I'm just wondering how to help her...
---
-Still so-
---
-Not really, no-
-Kamui isn't Rin-
Palu: Awwwwwwwww~
---
-so Drakkon angry?-
---
-so she'd sympathize :V-

---
-Will she?-
---
---
---

-The hover chair is further damaged, so Queen uses her acid glass attack again in order to generate a battery acid shield much sturdier than the last one-
___

Tasque Manager: "...Why are the lot of you even enemies with the Queen, anyway?"
___

___

-Meta Knight flew out of sight in order to use a much stronger variation of Mach Tornado on the two Megazords, like the one he has in Meta Kngithmare Ultta, sending two huge energy tornadoes in opposite directions in an effort to damage both mechs-
___

Sothis: "I'll focus on the shield. All of you free our avian friend."
---
Byleth: "We simply have opposing views. Nothing personal."
---
-what KoP asked?-
---
Purah: "...Yeah, I could handle the smaller guys, I guess."
---
Kanna: "Well, if it makes you uncomfortable, I really don't want to look anymore..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rook: "Very interesting powers you have there. Are those yours or Sothis'?"

Byleth: "More or less anything that isn't my trump card is things I was taught or learned on my own. Though I can't deny Sothis's presence may have influced the spells I know."
---
Weiss: "I would not have done as well as I did if the pilot wasn't as skilled as he was. I can't take full credit..." :lol:
Marco: (And she didn't look like she was actively casting any spells when Daisuke went flying, so freezing time has GOT to be one of Sothis' powers, right?)
___

(But you were still doing everything you could to defend yourself and the pilot. That's what matters.)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Okay, soooo... Remember the Merlin from Arthur's world is female and she's only the Arcade version of FGO? Welp, she'd finally appearing in the mobile game.

...As a Summer event Servant. Which I'm not complaining about, I just find it odd, but hey, I've been hinting at her to appear here for a while while wondering how to differentiate her from Merlin skilswise, so this is useful for me.

Summer Gareth cute too.

If you wonder, personalitywise she likes to cause troubles on purpose for amusement....... More than male Merlin, so Arthur canonically wants to punch her face.
Peridot: ".......NO!" :crazy:
___

Star: "But for now, let's just go see the ocean like you wanted." :)
___

-What kind of meal?-
___

-Kris is actually more morally complex than being outright Lawful Good, but he still believes that sparing the enemies they fight is the right thing to do-
-The clueless Yor shops as expected, telling herself so long she has meat and veggies she can cook something! She picks a pumpkin and thinks "dunno what this is, but it looks healthy, so she'll buy it", once at the cash register, Anya says "I'm bored, will go out already!", Yor tells her to not go far away-

-And the moment Anya steps out, it quickly turns as expected-

1659214915358.png

---
Lily: "Sure~" -they see the waves-
---
-Some meat and veggies-
---
-She wonders how to do with them, given apparently they've still fallen under Spamton's manipulation-
Palu: Awwwwwwwww~
---
-so Drakkon angry?-
---
-so she'd sympathize :V-
Kama: But I'm not sure what to do...
---
-Yes, but too stubborn to give up on it now-
---
-Pretty much, she has a positive opinion of her-

___

___

___

___

---
---
-what KoP asked?-
---
---
Kanna: "Well, if it makes you uncomfortable, I really don't want to look anymore..."
-Nanoha thus flies to try to use her claw on the wires!-
---
Luka: "She mocked us too"
---
Uuuuh... -tries to randomly rememebr characters into mysticism I know-

-Can't be the Decepticon Bludgeon for obvious reasons-

-Nor a Hex Maniac since this isn't a world with Pokémon-

......Nozomi from Love Live, 10 years later, wearing this outfit!

1659218974821.png

"But they were watching Love Live a while ago"

Yeah, but with the whole multiverse thing here and Ducktales existing while being a TV show, this is valid. :V
---
-While it doesn't does much to Blaze's Megazord, it damaged the cockpit of Roxie's enough that it breaks open, making it so he could perfectly enter and confront her as she angrily shouts "AW COME ON!"-
---
Abby: "Thank you..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: (And she didn't look like she was actively casting any spells when Daisuke went flying, so freezing time has GOT to be one of Sothis' powers, right?)
___

(But you were still doing everything you could to defend yourself and the pilot. That's what matters.)
Byleth: "....I think the kid is starting to figure things out."
---
Weiss: "It was either that or death. I didn't have much choice."

Kama: But I'm not sure what to do...
---
-Yes, but too stubborn to give up on it now-
---
-Pretty much, she has a positive opinion of her-
Palu: Perhaps give yourself away...?

-Palu may have a plan-
---
-OH DAMN-
---
-few people in Chaldea don't have a positive opinion of her-

-I bet even adult Gilgamesh would say that "she's alright for a mongrel" :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: Perhaps give yourself away...?

-Palu may have a plan-
---
-OH DAMN-
---
-few people in Chaldea don't have a positive opinion of her-

-I bet even adult Gilgamesh would say that "she's alright for a mongrel" :V-
Kama: ...Are you on to something?
---
-On the while, the White Ranger is actually getting his Zord repaired in secret by Koyanskaya's minions-

-Where she got minions from? She knows how to hire folk-
---
-That sounds like him, yeah. What the dragon thinks?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: ...Are you on to something?
---
-On the while, the White Ranger is actually getting his Zord repaired in secret by Koyanskaya's minions-

-Where she got minions from? She knows how to hire folk-
---
-That sounds like him, yeah. What the dragon thinks?-
Palu: I...might be thinking something. But it would require making yourself public.
---
-and what will he do with it?-
---
Kamui: It's nice to see they still remember the good things about me.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: I...might be thinking something. But it would require making yourself public.
---
-and what will he do with it?-
---
Kamui: It's nice to see they still remember the good things about me.
Kama: ...Tell me what it is, and I might listen... -she really wants to make sure Miyu accepts her, even if she's not realizing-
---
-For now, he needs to somehow reconstruct the Stegazord to get his Megazord back as well buuuuuut maybe he can do Chaldea a little favor with it when the final battle arrives-

Basically he'll help deal with Koragg.
---
-This will make sure she's freed eventually, right? It has to be...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: ...Tell me what it is, and I might listen... -she really wants to make sure Miyu accepts her, even if she's not realizing-
---
-For now, he needs to somehow reconstruct the Stegazord to get his Megazord back as well buuuuuut maybe he can do Chaldea a little favor with it when the final battle arrives-

Basically he'll help deal with Koragg.
---
-This will make sure she's freed eventually, right? It has to be...-
Palu: It's simple, confess your crimes to the TASB so Kamui won't face the consequences of your actions.

-wouldn't that separate Kama and Palu though?!-
---
-Coyle is also supervising the construction through one of her Hedloks' cameras-
---
Kamui: :urg:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Okay, soooo... Remember the Merlin from Arthur's world is female and she's only the Arcade version of FGO? Welp, she'd finally appearing in the mobile game.

...As a Summer event Servant. Which I'm not complaining about, I just find it odd, but hey, I've been hinting at her to appear here for a while while wondering how to differentiate her from Merlin skilswise, so this is useful for me.

Summer Gareth cute too.

If you wonder, personalitywise she likes to cause troubles on purpose for amusement....... More than male Merlin, so Arthur canonically wants to punch her face.

-The clueless Yor shops as expected, telling herself so long she has meat and veggies she can cook something! She picks a pumpkin and thinks "dunno what this is, but it looks healthy, so she'll buy it", once at the cash register, Anya says "I'm bored, will go out already!", Yor tells her to not go far away-

-And the moment Anya steps out, it quickly turns as expected-

View attachment 357610
---
Lily: "Sure~" -they see the waves-
---
-Some meat and veggies-
---
-She wonders how to do with them, given apparently they've still fallen under Spamton's manipulation-
This is totally going to lead to chaos...

Peridot: "...Kick their asses, Yor." :glare:

___

Star: "Makes me want to go on vacation..."
___

-A balanced dinner!-
___

-Or at least Kris has. The other two are currently only aware of vague details about his existence and his involvement with their rescue-

Byleth: "....I think the kid is starting to figure things out."
---
Weiss: "It was either that or death. I didn't have much choice."
-Those were his inner thoughts, but she's definitely picking up on the fact that he seems suspicious of the full extent of her powers-

___

(You really don't think that much of it...?)

---
---
-what KoP asked?-
---
---
---
---

View attachment 357613

Yeah, but with the whole multiverse thing here and Ducktales existing while being a TV show, this is valid. :V
---
-While it doesn't does much to Blaze's Megazord, it damaged the cockpit of Roxie's enough that it breaks open, making it so he could perfectly enter and confront her as she angrily shouts "AW COME ON!"-
---
-The wire is badly damaged and loosend from Nanoha's claw attack, though Berdly currently still remains under Queen's control-

-Unfazed from the damage to her hover chair, Queen next uses an attack that summons giant versions of her legs to try and stomp everyone-

-There's a warning sign for the area the attacks are going to land, just like with one of Asgore's fire attacks in Undertale-

___

Tasque Manager: "And you still expect me to let anyone else endanger her on my watch? She made the call to fight, those who are seeing her now have the right to defend themselves. I will not interfere further as per my word, and frankly, neither should you."
___

-The multiverse possibilities are basically endless here, so yeah- :V

Lapis: "...Why does the store owner look so familiar?"
___

We'll need all the help we can get for this fight...

-And Meta Knight did exactly that, and knowing that she's a hologram that will be brought back if killed, has no qualms about pointing Galaxia at her throat-
___

Star: (Even if she's happy again, I still feel awful for her...She might not ever be able to see again...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
-The wire is badly damaged and loosend from Nanoha's claw attack, though Berdly currently still remains under Queen's control-

-Unfazed from the damage to her hover chair, Queen next uses an attack that summons giant versions of her legs to try and stomp everyone-

-There's a warning sign for the area the attacks are going to land, just like with one of Asgore's fire attacks in Undertale-

___

Tasque Manager: "And you still expect me to let anyone else endanger her on my watch? She made the call to fight, those who are seeing her now have the right to defend themselves. I will not interfere further as per my word, and frankly, neither should you."
___

-The multiverse possibilities are basically endless here, so yeah- :V

Lapis: "...Why does the store owner look so familiar?"
___

We'll need all the help we can get for this fight...

-And Meta Knight did exactly that, and knowing that she's a hologram that will be brought back if killed, has no qualms about pointing Galaxia at her throat-
___

Star: (Even if she's happy again, I still feel awful for her...She might not ever be able to see again...)
Sothis: "Oh, a warning sign? How cute~"
---
Byleth: "What will you do to stop us?"
---
Zelda: "She does?"
---
-suddenly, the infantries were struck by lightning from Purah's gizmo-
---
Kanna: "So... how about some pancakes then?"

-Those were his inner thoughts, but she's definitely picking up on the fact that he seems suspicious of the full extent of her powers-

___

(You really don't think that much of it...?)
-I know those were thoughts; Byleth is just really good at judging character, so she had a feeling Marco was putting the pieces together :V-
---
Weiss: "I mean, the more experience you get as a Huntress, the less incredible everything feels since it's more or less your daily life.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I know those were thoughts; Byleth is just really good at judging character, so she had a feeling Marco was putting the pieces together :V-
---
Weiss: "I mean, the more experience you get as a Huntress, the less incredible everything feels since it's more or less your daily life.
-He's gone on enough adventures with Star and co. to be savvy about magic and divine powers- :V
___

(...Well, I know I've certainly gotten used to how Chaldea almost always has to fight crazy creatures and powerful bad guys...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He's gone on enough adventures with Star and co. to be savvy about magic and divine powers- :V
___

(...Well, I know I've certainly gotten used to how Chaldea almost always has to fight crazy creatures and powerful bad guys...)
-does he straight up ask Byleth?-
---
Weiss: "It starts to just become normal when you do it long enough."

Top Bottom