• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "...This is really bad."
___

Star: "Oh, me? I'm fine. I'm not too upset about moving away from Earth anymore, it's just gonna take a while for me to get used to it..."

-Lily can tell by her tone that she's handling the matter emotionally better than she was before Boudica talked to them both, but that doesn't change the fact that she'll still need to adjust to it-
___

Moon: "Ah, hello Medea." :) "I'm alright, just tending to some paperwork."
___

Tasque Manager: "...I know, i's difficult to process. But we can't let their deaths be in vain, we must remain focused on recapturing the fiends who took their lives before they can cause further harm."
-No doubt. The mischievous Anya chuckled to herself meanwhile, before realizing if Twilight sees this, he would be mad so she tries to organize everything again. She then tells herself that if he discovers she's a telepath, he would kick her out... She has a flashback to her days as an experiment, as the scientists that created her tell her it's time for her to learn how to use her powers for world peace. She said she wanted to do things like drawing... They said there was no time for useless things like that-

1653342590227.png

---
Lily: "True, can I help you with it? Though you'e doing better than you would have before..."
---
Medea: "Good, hope I'm not interrupting you much with it"
---
Gareth: "Yes Milady..." But working for these guys... It still feels so wrong...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-No doubt. The mischievous Anya chuckled to herself meanwhile, before realizing if Twilight sees this, he would be mad so she tries to organize everything again. She then tells herself that if he discovers she's a telepath, he would kick her out... She has a flashback to her days as an experiment, as the scientists that created her tell her it's time for her to learn how to use her powers for world peace. She said she wanted to do things like drawing... They said there was no time for useless things like that-

View attachment 353210
---
Lily: "True, can I help you with it? Though you'e doing better than you would have before..."
---
Medea: "Good, hope I'm not interrupting you much with it"
---
Gareth: "Yes Milady..." But working for these guys... It still feels so wrong...
Peridot: "They want to use her powers to make the world a better place...But they're not letting her live her own life in the process..."
___

Star: "Honestly, just getting to hang out with my bestie would probably help." :)
___

Moon: "It's fine, a queen's work is never really done."
___

-Working for the likes of a tyrant like Drakkon is wrong...But the majority of his army consists of conscripted troops who are only willing to fight out of fear for their lives or those of their families, or otherwise because they have no choice, such as with Sitonai and Sigurd-

-The majority of them don't like this anymore than Sir Gareth does, and that, along with the threat he poses to the multiverse, is why Chen Gong, along with Lancer and their close allies, are trying to take him down-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
A-Alright, be wary of your symptoms, a-a-and contact the ship's medical staff if you need anything...
___

-Adapting and learning as the Huntress who commands him grows stronger...-
Link: "Got it..."
---
-indeed-

-other familiars are the same as well-

-Her thoughts?-
---
Gorgon: "Who else?" :V
Zelda: She's calming down
---
Pit: "Ummmm... I don't know?"

Illya: "I do too..."
Gai: "Hold on, we'll save you soon!"
---
Tamamo: "You still get another shot"
Oskabehme: "Uuuuh, yeah"
---
Illya: "It looks so glittery~!"
---
Yukari: "Seems it'll weaken their defenses plenty" :p
Luvia: "At least we got to know something of use"
---
Ishtar: "....H-Hey! What do you mean?" -red-
Susie: "Pretty much all of us do..."

Anyways I Think I Will Go Bake A Battery Acid Pie. Toodles~

-The monitors shut off once again, and the flying saucers are now all destroyed or offline-
___

-Will she be able to hit some pins on her second attempt?-
___

Star: "Let's buy ourselves some weapons! Oh, and a shield, too." :grin:
___

Th-This could be a serious distraction for Drakkon and his army...We m-mi-might not not the identities of his Servants, b-b-but this could still be our opportunity to turn the tides and defeat him!

___

-Weiss ain't wrong- :V
Byleth: "We're going to need to pick up the pace and find her fast."
---
-hopefully-
---
Kanna: 😄
---
Palutena: "And we know where he is as well. We can finish this."
---
Weiss: "What do I mean? ....Have you never had friends before?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "They want to use her powers to make the world a better place...But they're not letting her live her own life in the process..."
___

Star: "Honestly, just getting to hang out with my bestie would probably help." :)
___

Moon: "It's fine, a queen's work is never really done."
___

-Working for the likes of a tyrant like Drakkon is wrong...But the majority of his army consists of conscripted troops who are only willing to fight out of fear for their lives or those of their families, or otherwise because they have no choice, such as with Sitonai and Sigurd-

-The majority of them don't like this anymore than Sir Gareth does, and that, along with the threat he poses to the multiverse, is why Chen Gong, along with Lancer and their close allies, are trying to take him down-
-Nope, to them she was just a tool... Twilight then returns home, but he noticed the barricade he placed is slightly misplaced... Entering his apartment, he could tell the signs there's others there-

1653344436424.png

-Sure enough, one tried to hit him from behind with a pipe, but he dodged and countered, while another tried to shoot at him, he also dodged the shots, grabbed a wood chair and manages to hit the gunner with it while wondering who are these, starting to look for Anya until he finds her chimaira plush in his room, realizing she's been kidnapped-

1653344633467.png

-Seeing his spy gear out it's clear to him they know he's a spy, but wonder what they want out of kidnapping her... However, he considered that he could return to the orphanage and get another kid, restarting the mission. Before one of the thugs hits him from behind with a pipe and the screen became black-
---
Lily: "Awww, of course I'd be there" :)
---
Medea: "I get it. Now as for what I came for, I spoke with Eclipsa some longer"
---
Gareth: Just how long will this last?
Susie: "Pretty much all of us do..."

Anyways I Think I Will Go Bake A Battery Acid Pie. Toodles~

-The monitors shut off once again, and the flying saucers are now all destroyed or offline-
___

-Will she be able to hit some pins on her second attempt?-
___

Star: "Let's buy ourselves some weapons! Oh, and a shield, too." :grin:
___

Th-This could be a serious distraction for Drakkon and his army...We m-mi-might not not the identities of his Servants, b-b-but this could still be our opportunity to turn the tides and defeat him!

___

-Weiss ain't wrong- :V
---
-hopefully-
---
---
---
Rin: "And they're destroyed... Now what will she pull next...?"
---
---
Illya: -Pulled out an action figure from Gil (they have all toys in one place for now)- "What are you buying?"
---
Luvia: "Right in Hyrule..."
---
Ishtar: "...........O-Of course I've had!" -liar-
Zelda: She's calming down
---
Pit: "Ummmm... I don't know?"
Kiyohime: "...I needed that...Maybe"
---
Gorgon: "Oh my, is that so~?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Alphys begins to walk off, still looking a bit stressed-
___

-They need to be proficient enough in combat to be able to actually help their master in a battle, after all-
-Link tries to sleep, but sharp arm pains make it hard-
---
-and are an extension of said master as well because Semblance-

Kiyohime: "...I needed that...Maybe"
---
Gorgon: "Oh my, is that so~?"
Zelda: "You really did."
---
-Pit gulps-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nope, to them she was just a tool... Twilight then returns home, but he noticed the barricade he placed is slightly misplaced... Entering his apartment, he could tell the signs there's others there-

View attachment 353211

-Sure enough, one tried to hit him from behind with a pipe, but he dodged and countered, while another tried to shoot at him, he also dodged the shots, grabbed a wood chair and manages to hit the gunner with it while wondering who are these, starting to look for Anya until he finds her chimaira plush in his room, realizing she's been kidnapped-

View attachment 353212

-Seeing his spy gear out it's clear to him they know he's a spy, but wonder what they want out of kidnapping her... However, he considered that he could return to the orphanage and get another kid, restarting the mission. Before one of the thugs hits him from behind with a pipe and the screen became black-
---
Lily: "Awww, of course I'd be there" :)
---
Medea: "I get it. Now as for what I came for, I spoke with Eclipsa some longer"
---
Gareth: Just how long will this last?
Peridot: "Don't you DARE abandon her, Twilight!" :glare:
___

(Can I visit, too?) :b:
___

Moon: "Right. How did the conversation with Eclipsa go...?"
___

-It depends on how their plan is going...And potentially on when Chaldea inevitably returns to reclaim their base-

-Link tries to sleep, but sharp arm pains make it hard-
---
-and are an extension of said master as well because Semblance-
-Even if he can deal with a missing or crippled arm later, the current condition it's in is another matter entirely-
___

-So whatever she learns, her familiars likely learn from it as well...-

---
-hopefully-
---
---
---
---
---
Illya: -Pulled out an action figure from Gil (they have all toys in one place for now)- "What are you buying?"
---
---
Kris: "Guess all that's left here is the lock on the doors..."
___

Lapis: "......Oof..."
___

Star: "Maybe some upgraded armor..."
___

guess that begs the question: do we take Drakkon on in Hyrule, or back in Basel?
___

-So she clearly hasn't had any real friends before...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
___

___

___

guess that begs the question: do we take Drakkon on in Hyrule, or back in Basel?
___

Weiss: "Yeah, let's try that."
---
Zelda: "Oh, it's... it's okay, Okki."
---
Kanna: "More protection!"
---
Palu: "Hyrule has more space and less potential for collateral damage."
---
Weiss: 🤨

Kiyohime: "Yes, thanks to you" :)
---
-Thoughts?-
Zelda: "You're so kind." :)
---
Pit: Is she going to eat us next? :c

-Even if he can deal with a missing or crippled arm later, the current condition it's in is another matter entirely-
___

-So whatever she learns, her familiars likely learn from it as well...-
-it's almost unbearable-
---
-they must be quite mighty now-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Don't you DARE abandon her, Twilight!" :glare:
___

(Can I visit, too?) :b:
___

Moon: "Right. How did the conversation with Eclipsa go...?"
___

-It depends on how their plan is going...And potentially on when Chaldea inevitably returns to reclaim their base-
-As for poor Anya, the kid was tied up and the politician asked who she is, Twilight's daughter? The goons reply they don't know, she was just in the apartment when they raided it-

1653355628652.png

-The politician said "whatever, we can use her as leverage to make Twilight get that wig", one of his goons tried to reason with him that this is too much just to expose someone using one in public, even if a rival politician... Only for him to shoot him right to the head, saying that liars shouldn't be allowed in power, and he did that with a gun with a silencer-

1653355717120.png

-He says that said rival politician does want good relationships with Ostania, and in his book that's a traitor, and exposure and humilliation to traitors is worth it, as he lits a cigar, Anya thinking "a real bad guy..."-
---
Lily: "Yes, yes you will~!" -rubbed cheeks against~-
---
Medea: "To be clear, I still believe she should be punished under the basis of abandoning the kingdom. That's a crime, that should be judged. But otherwise, there is more to the story we many thought, she could still be guilty of other crimes, but even if she is I must ask the Comission a couple of questions" But I don't know what will be the result if you're not related...
---
-Part of her admittedly wants to see her King again-
Zelda: "You're so kind." :)
---
Pit: Is she going to eat us next? :c
Blitzwing: I'd beg to differ.
Tamamo: "Thank you..."
---
Medusa/Gorgon/Ana: He thinks we/I/they will eat him.
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
Rin: "Alright..."
---
Okki: "...Well, I'm not good at sports anyway..."
---
Illya: "We have all of them!"
---
Luvia: "Indeed, looking from pictures and testimony from its residents, it still remains spacious enough from recovery. It may slow it down a little more, but it's this or risk many more lives"
---
Ishtar: "......" Uuuugh, damn you Tohsaka, why being in your body is so awkward?!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-As for poor Anya, the kid was tied up and the politician asked who she is, Twilight's daughter? The goons reply they don't know, she was just in the apartment when they raided it-

View attachment 353218

-The politician said "whatever, we can use her as leverage to make Twilight get that wig", one of his goons tried to reason with him that this is too much just to expose someone using one in public, even if a rival politician... Only for him to shoot him right to the head, saying that liars shouldn't be allowed in power, and he did that with a gun with a silencer-

View attachment 353219

-He says that said rival politician does want good relationships with Ostania, and in his book that's a traitor, and exposure and humilliation to traitors is worth it, as he lits a cigar, Anya thinking "a real bad guy..."-
---
Lily: "Yes, yes you will~!" -rubbed cheeks against~-
---
Medea: "To be clear, I still believe she should be punished under the basis of abandoning the kingdom. That's a crime, that should be judged. But otherwise, there is more to the story we many thought, she could still be guilty of other crimes, but even if she is I must ask the Comission a couple of questions" But I don't know what will be the result if you're not related...
---
-Part of her admittedly wants to see her King again-
Peridot: "...I'm going to take notes from Undyen, here. This jerk needs to die!" :glare:
___

-The Shaymin couldn't help but smile and giggle happily-

Star: "Awwwwwwwww~!" :b:
___

Moon: -Sighed- "That's a fair assessment, honestly. There's definitely more to Eclipsa than history claims, I'm just not sure what..."
___

-Current thoughts?-

-it's almost unbearable-
---
-they must be quite mighty now-
-Even antibiotics and magic haven't been able to effectively keep the pain at bay...-
___

-Speaking of, how does Weiss' training session go?-

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Luvia: "Indeed, looking from pictures and testimony from its residents, it still remains spacious enough from recovery. It may slow it down a little more, but it's this or risk many more lives"
---
Ishtar: "......" Uuuugh, damn you Tohsaka, why being in your body is so awkward?!
(I'll try to freeze the lock.)

-Tried to use Ice Beam...but can still only use Flamethrower-

(...So much for that....)

___

Lapis: "Aw, come on, don't say that...."
___

-Items are purchased!-
___

Exaxtly. W-We just need to discuss the matter with Princess Zelda, a-and her Servants and the Champions as well, given that they're actively fighting a b-b-battle with his forces there...
___

-She still can't blame Rin for not having friends- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even antibiotics and magic haven't been able to effectively keep the pain at bay...-
___

-Speaking of, how does Weiss' training session go?-
-but at least he's not corrupted-
---
-as good as usual-

Blitzwing: I'd beg to differ.
Tamamo: "Thank you..."
---
Medusa/Gorgon/Ana: He thinks we/I/they will eat him.
-SMILING FRENS?-
---
-will Gorgon play along?-

---
---
---
---

___

___

-Items are purchased!-
___

Exaxtly. W-We just need to discuss the matter with Princess Zelda, a-and her Servants and the Champions as well, given that they're actively fighting a b-b-battle with his forces there...
___

Weiss: "Think you can melt the lock instead?"
---
Zelda: "I'm sure you can do great!"
---
-YAAAAAAAY-
---
Ingrid: "You sent them alone against an entire army of Drakkon's forces?"
---
Weiss: "It's okay, Ishtar."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "...I'm going to take notes from Undyen, here. This jerk needs to die!" :glare:
___

-The Shaymin couldn't help but smile and giggle happily-

Star: "Awwwwwwwww~!" :b:
___

Moon: -Sighed- "That's a fair assessment, honestly. There's definitely more to Eclipsa than history claims, I'm just not sure what..."
___

-Current thoughts?-
-A car then arrived, with the goons that were in Twilight's apartment, and they apparently got him, presenting him tied up and with his face covered, the politician was like "well, well Twilight..." uncovering his face... Seeing it's one of his goons in Twilight's attire, ans before they knew Anya is gone, of course he's mad. Turns out Twilight used his skills to disguise as one of the goons and now runs with Anya, questioning himself on why he's even doing this-

1653363063434.png

---
-Of course, feeling quire safe under her care~-
---
Medea: "Yes. Is the Commission in their quarters now?"
---
Gareth: I hope when that happens, she doesn't sees me as an enemy...
-SMILING FRENS?-
---
-will Gorgon play along?-
-They are smiling~ How is Purah, by the way?-
---
Gorgon: -Licks her lips to make it seem like so~-

___

___

-Items are purchased!-
___

___

---
---
-YAAAAAAAY-
---
---
Fate: "I could attempt to help"
---
Osakabehime: "I-I don't, really..."
Kiyohime: "Cheer up, Okki"
---
-KA-CHING-
---
Luvia: "Beforehand it was mostly reconaissance, but we'll change our plans"
---
Ishtar: "......Okay in what way?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A car then arrived, with the goons that were in Twilight's apartment, and they apparently got him, presenting him tied up and with his face covered, the politician was like "well, well Twilight..." uncovering his face... Seeing it's one of his goons in Twilight's attire, ans before they knew Anya is gone, of course he's mad. Turns out Twilight used his skills to disguise as one of the goons and now runs with Anya, questioning himself on why he's even doing this-

View attachment 353224
---
-Of course, feeling quire safe under her care~-
---
Medea: "Yes. Is the Commission in their quarters now?"
---
Gareth: I hope when that happens, she doesn't sees me as an enemy...
Peridot: "Because he's got morale standards!
___

-She's been nothing but kind to and protective of him...-
___

Moon: "They are. They've considered Eclipsa's detainment top priority ever since her return, so they surely must be open to discussing the matter..."
___

-Knowing Artoria, she probably won't-

-They may be fighting on different sides, but it's clear that Gareth would rather not be working for someone like Drakkon...-

-he hopes they'll be alright...-

-maybe because he was hoping to spar with them one day :V-
---
Weiss: Looks like my skills are as good as ever.
-They're some of Chaldea's toughest fighters, so perhaps they might be down for that- :V
___

-Feeling proud to have come this far as a Huntress?-

---
---
-YAAAAAAAY-
---
---
---
---
-KA-CHING-
---
---
(I could certainly try. Fire-type moves are super effective against steel!)

-Proven by the fact that Fire Spin was able to overheat several of the flying saucers that Queen sent to attack them-

___

Lapis: "Yeah, I'm not good at many sports, either. Baseball was an exception, and, well, it just takes time to improve." :)
___

-Star makes her knight action figure strike an epic pose with her new armor-
___

Th-They wanted to protect Hyrule as soon as they heard it w-was in danger...

___

-That she hasn't made any friends before?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Because he's got morale standards!
___

-She's been nothing but kind to and protective of him...-
___

Moon: "They are. They've considered Eclipsa's detainment top priority ever since her return, so they surely must be open to discussing the matter..."
___

-Knowing Artoria, she probably won't-

-They may be fighting on different sides, but it's clear that Gareth would rather not be working for someone like Drakkon...-
-Anya of course had read his mind, and couldn't help but cry out "DADDYYYY!!!" as Twilight tried to calm her down-

1653367579672.png

-He thinks about how he hates to hear the cries of kids, he always has, but doesn't gets why until... Now... He then remembered, back when he was a kid during the war, he had lost everything, and no one ever extended a hand to help him. She reminds him of himself-

1653367845385.png

---
-Inconditionally too!-
---
Medea: "Good. I'm sorry to make this meeting short, but I must head there now"
---
Gareth: Please... I want this to be over soon...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Anya of course had read his mind, and couldn't help but cry out "DADDYYYY!!!" as Twilight tried to calm her down-

View attachment 353228

-He thinks about how he hates to hear the cries of kids, he always has, but doesn't gets why until... Now... He then remembered, back when he was a kid during the war, he had lost everything, and no one ever extended a hand to help him. She reminds him of himself-

View attachment 353229
---
-Inconditionally too!-
---
Medea: "Good. I'm sorry to make this meeting short, but I must head there now"
---
Gareth: Please... I want this to be over soon...
Peridot: "...He lost everything? Because of a war...?

...No wonder he wants to save her, even if he only adopted her as part of his covert mission...."
___

-Aside from whenever Shamal was around to take care of him in the infirmary, he's never felt safer with anyone else compared to her...-
___

Moon: "Perhaps I should take the time to discuss the matter with them as well..."

-Unless it would be easier for Medea to explain what Eclipsa told her by herself, since only she knows as of now?-
___

-Tasque Manager herself looks uncertain of what kind of person she and her fellow Cyber monsters are fighting for, now...-

-...Perhaps she'd be willing to help Gareth and her fellow Servants out in the place to take Drakkon down-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "...He lost everything? Because of a war...?

...No wonder he wants to save her, even if he only adopted her as part of his covert mission...."
___

-Aside from whenever Shamal was around to take care of him in the infirmary, he's never felt safer with anyone else compared to her...-
___

Moon: "Perhaps I should take the time to discuss the matter with them as well..."

-Unless it would be easier for Medea to explain what Eclipsa told her by herself, since only she knows as of now?-
___

-Tasque Manager herself looks uncertain of what kind of person she and her fellow Cyber monsters are fighting for, now...-

-...Perhaps she'd be willing to help Gareth and her fellow Servants out in the place to take Drakkon down-
-Once out, he tells Anya that they are professional hide and seek players that when they see someone with talent, bring them to play, it doesn't takes a telepath to see throuh the lie, but he wrote an adress to give her-

1653372218771.png

-He told her she'll win if she runs towards the left street, then turns left again and gets to this adress. In his mind he says "when she gets to that police station, she'll be brought to a better orphanage...", which Anya read and tried to say "but!" but he told her to go and she did. Twilight tells himself that his biggest mistake was to put this little girl in danger, and as he went inside he remembered why he became a spy, to make a world where no child cries like he did. Of course Anya read his thoughts all the while, and was awed-

1653372316294.png

---
-True, scary reason it got here aside, it's got it well-
---
Medea: "I understand. But for the moment, I feel I should do it by myself"
---
Gareth: ...Should I get her involved?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Once out, he tells Anya that they are professional hide and seek players that when they see someone with talent, bring them to play, it doesn't takes a telepath to see throuh the lie, but he wrote an adress to give her-

View attachment 353233

-He told her she'll win if she runs towards the left street, then turns left again and gets to this adress. In his mind he says "when she gets to that police station, she'll be brought to a better orphanage...", which Anya read and tried to say "but!" but he told her to go and she did. Twilight tells himself that his biggest mistake was to put this little girl in danger, and as he went inside he remembered why he became a spy, to make a world where no child cries like he did. Of course Anya read his thoughts all the while, and was awed-

View attachment 353234
---
-True, scary reason it got here aside, it's got it well-
---
Medea: "I understand. But for the moment, I feel I should do it by myself"
---
Gareth: ...Should I get her involved?
Peridot: "It's the entire reason why he became a spy in the first place..."
___

-It might be in a strange, high tech new environment, but it's safe and cared for here-
___

Moon: -Nods- "Very well. Just keep in mind that the Comission is somewhat on edge right now because of Eclipsa."
___

-...It could be worth a shot. Perhaps mention her to the others first, then figure out how to approach Tasque Manager about it,.if at all-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They are smiling~ How is Purah, by the way?-
---
Gorgon: -Licks her lips to make it seem like so~-
-geeking out about the tech that is Blitzwing-
---
Pit: :c

-KI!Dusa was laughing-

-They're some of Chaldea's toughest fighters, so perhaps they might be down for that- :V
___

-Feeling proud to have come this far as a Huntress?-
-they'd be surprised to see him keep up even with just one usable hand-

-of course, it'd still be a severe handicap for him so he would absolutely never win (can't use anything that isn't one-handed swords), but the fact that he'd give them a fight regardless is still gonna be impressive-
---
-ABSOLUTELY-

---
---
-KA-CHING-
---
---

-Proven by the fact that Fire Spin was able to overheat several of the flying saucers that Queen sent to attack them-

___

Lapis: "Yeah, I'm not good at many sports, either. Baseball was an exception, and, well, it just takes time to improve." :)
___

___

___

Weiss: "And I can help as well."

Sothis: "Melting locks sounds satisfying."
---
Zelda: "You'll never get better if you never try."
---
-Kanna's bear follows-
---
Ingrid: "Still a very risky move. ......I respect it." :p
---
Weiss: "There's alaways a first time for everything." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they'd be surprised to see him keep up even with just one usable hand-

-of course, it'd still be a severe handicap for him so he would absolutely never win (can't use anything that isn't one-handed swords), but the fact that he'd give them a fight regardless is still gonna be impressive-
---
-ABSOLUTELY-
-Even more so since, unlike them, Link doesn't have any inherent magic abilities (there's Runes and elemental weapons, but he still needs to have the actual weapons on hand to. e able to use their abilities), he's just an ordinary person relying purely on remarkable levels of skill and strength, as well as clever applications of whatever weapons are available-

-Considering that he'd be contending with endless rains of spear constricts and Noble Phantasms, that'd be quite impressive-
___

-Likely even more so since they've had to fight a lot more foes than Grimm and the likes of Salem's followers in recent years-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

---
---
-Kanna's bear follows-
---
---
Rin: "Then let's try it!" -and thus they do various fire attacks at it!-
---
Osakabehime: "Would I really?"
Kiyohime: "Come on, it's like your battle royale games! You didn't get good in one night"
---
-Illya's magical girl doll did the Sailor Moon pose, while Abby's did a Ginyu Force one-
---
Martha: "Any objections of setting it there?"
-None from my Rulers-
---
Ishtar: ".....I-I suppose....?" -seems she'll need to guide her through this-
Peridot: "It's the entire reason why he became a spy in the first place..."
___

-It might be in a strange, high tech new environment, but it's safe and cared for here-
___

Moon: -Nods- "Very well. Just keep in mind that the Comission is somewhat on edge right now because of Eclipsa."
___

-...It could be worth a shot. Perhaps mention her to the others first, then figure out how to approach Tasque Manager about it,.if at all-
-In that way, it's admirable-

-The goons and the politician go and look for Twilight, but he had placed a trap, making some sandbags tied to strings they stepped through open and thus obscuring their views, Twilight takes each of the goons down to the politician's dismay, and then he feels Twilight's gun behind his head and he says "turn around and you're dead"-

1653411835547.png

-Twilight says "so Edgar, how is Karen?" and the politician is like "you scum, what you know of my daughter?!", Twilight says he knows all about her like her favorite meals, shoes, how many moles she has, of course he also knows that her criminal record is nothing compared to his, the politician wanted to say his daughter never would do anything of the sort, Twilight interjects that he knows how much she matters to him, so unless he wants her to never have a quiet life again, he better go home, tell no one and leave him alone forever-

1653412098399.png

---
-Yeah, and the bully that got him here can't harm him-
---
Medea: "I can guess, I will still go through with it"
---
Gareth: I'll see if the others are okay with it...
-While Charlotte was returning to Lancer-
-geeking out about the tech that is Blitzwing-
---
Pit: :c

-KI!Dusa was laughing-
-She asks him questions about what he is then?- :p
---
Ana: "...Now, now, he's panicking a bit..."
Medusa: "Is he?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-In that way, it's admirable-

-The goons and the politician go and look for Twilight, but he had placed a trap, making some sandbags tied to strings they stepped through open and thus obscuring their views, Twilight takes each of the goons down to the politician's dismay, and then he feels Twilight's gun behind his head and he says "turn around and you're dead"-

View attachment 353247

-Twilight says "so Edgar, how is Karen?" and the politician is like "you scum, what you know of my daughter?!", Twilight says he knows all about her like her favorite meals, shoes, how many moles she has, of course he also knows that her criminal record is nothing compared to his, the politician wanted to say his daughter never would do anything of the sort, Twilight interjects that he knows how much she matters to him, so unless he wants her to never have a quiet life again, he better go home, tell no one and leave him alone forever-

View attachment 353248
---
-Yeah, and the bully that got him here can't harm him-
---
Medea: "I can guess, I will still go through with it"
---
Gareth: I'll see if the others are okay with it...
-While Charlotte was returning to Lancer-
Peridot; "Oh, he BETTER listen to that threat!"
___

-Especially now that he fears Medb's wrath- :V
___

Moon: "Good luck..." (I sincerely hope they're actually open to discussion about this...)
___

Tasque Manager: "I cannot join up with any of the search parties at the moment. My first priority is to ensure that Queen's staff members and soldiers receive medical attention. Including my kitties..." -Still carrying one in her arms, while several Swatchlings and Tasques also stood nearby, more than a few of whom were injured as well-

-Lancer was currently being guarded in a safe room, with numerous Rudinn Ranger and Head Hathys standing guard-

---
---
-Kanna's bear follows-
---
---
---
Kiyohime: "Come on, it's like your battle royale games! You didn't get good in one night"
---
-Illya's magical girl doll did the Sailor Moon pose, while Abby's did a Ginyu Force one-
---
-None from my Rulers-
---
-The combined fire attacks were quickly starting to melt the metal lock-
___

Lapis: "Yeah, it takes time to improve at video games, too. Real sports aren't any different from that."
___

Star: "Now we're ready for an epic adventure!"
___

None from me. This could be our prime opportunity to dispose of that tyrant before he can do any further harm.

A-As long as there's no c-c-collateral damage...
___

-At least she's not as socially awkward as her sister...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot; "Oh, he BETTER listen to that threat!"
___

-Especially now that he fears Medb's wrath- :V
___

Moon: "Good luck..." (I sincerely hope they're actually open to discussion about this...)
___

Tasque Manager: "I cannot join up with any of the search parties at the moment. My first priority is to ensure that Queen's staff members and soldiers receive medical attention. Including my kitties..." -Still carrying one in her arms, while several Swatchlings and Tasques also stood nearby, more than a few of whom were injured as well-

-Lancer was currently being guarded in a safe room, with numerous Rudinn Ranger and Head Hathys standing guard-
-Once out, he sees that Anya had waited nearby, and when she saw him she ran to him and clinged to his leg yelling "Daddyyyyy!!!!"-

1653422554442.png

-Twilight asls what she's doing here, he makes the excuse he was going to a near store but it was closed, she internally says "Daddy is a liar" and tells him she was playing cops and robbers, he said "really? How was it?", before saying she got scared, and that she wants to go home... He asks if she really wants to go home with him, she says if he doesn't, she'll cry. Franky's words of how often she's been adopted echoed in his mind, of how many times she's been adopted, repeating the names she's taken in his mind... Thus he pats her head and says "alright, let's go home"-

1653423734791.png

-As they go back home on a rail train, "Loid" tells her they'll move since he found a snake in the house and she says she dislikes snakes, while thinking to herself "Daddy is a big liar, but he's such a cool liar!" and saying she wanna live in a castle, he says he'll think of it while reminding her she must study-
---
-Even if she's weird about cheese- :V
---
-Thus Medea made her way to the Magic Commission HQ-
---
Gareth: "I understand!" She really cares...

Charlotte: Phew, so he's safe!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Once out, he sees that Anya had waited nearby, and when she saw him she ran to him and clinged to his leg yelling "Daddyyyyy!!!!"-

View attachment 353284

-Twilight asls what she's doing here, he makes the excuse he was going to a near store but it was closed, she internally says "Daddy is a liar" and tells him she was playing cops and robbers, he said "really? How was it?", before saying she got scared, and that she wants to go home... He asks if she really wants to go home with him, she says if he doesn't, she'll cry. Franky's words of how often she's been adopted echoed in his mind, of how many times she's been adopted, repeating the names she's taken in his mind... Thus he pats her head and says "alright, let's go home"-

View attachment 353286

-As they go back home on a rail train, "Loid" tells her they'll move since he found a snake in the house and she says she dislikes snakes, while thinking to herself "Daddy is a big liar, but he's such a cool liar!" and saying she wanna live in a castle, he says he'll think of it while reminding her she must study-
---
-Even if she's weird about cheese- :V
---
-Thus Medea made her way to the Magic Commission HQ-
---
Gareth: "I understand!" She really cares...

Charlotte: Phew, so he's safe!
Peridot: "...Okay, this is heartwarming." :)
___

-He isn't aware that she died because of it in her previous life- :V
___

-This elevator was actually working this time-

-No more fritz means no more problems with magic across the multiverse-
___

-So she's not like any of Drakkon's most loyal or highest ranking troops...-

I really hope Charlotte is okay...

Rudinn Ranger: "Don't worry, Prince Lancer. The Servants Lord Drakkon has summoned know how to take care of themselves, they will surely be alright."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She asks him questions about what he is then?- :p
---
Ana: "...Now, now, he's panicking a bit..."
Medusa: "Is he?" :p
-ABSOLUTELY-
---
Pandora: "He's always panicking." :p

-Even more so since, unlike them, Link doesn't have any inherent magic abilities (there's Runes and elemental weapons, but he still needs to have the actual weapons on hand to. e able to use their abilities), he's just an ordinary person relying purely on remarkable levels of skill and strength, as well as clever applications of whatever weapons are available-

-Considering that he'd be contending with endless rains of spear constricts and Noble Phantasms, that'd be quite impressive-
___

-Likely even more so since they've had to fight a lot more foes than Grimm and the likes of Salem's followers in recent years-
-befitting one with the title of Champion-
---
-giving them more experience against different kinds of foes-

---
---
---
-None from my Rulers-
---
___

Lapis: "Yeah, it takes time to improve at video games, too. Real sports aren't any different from that."
___

___

None from me. This could be our prime opportunity to dispose of that tyrant before he can do any further harm.

___

-and unlock the door?-
---
Zelda: "You'll do great one day if you keep at it." -Master-Servant telepathy to Okki only- And give an excuse to stay in your room. :p
---
Kanna: "Yaaaaaay~!"
---
And the sheer open space means we could also use the very ship we're standing on."
---
Weiss: This'll be a loooooong day...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "...Okay, this is heartwarming." :)
___

-He isn't aware that she died because of it in her previous life- :V
___

-This elevator was actually working this time-

-No more fritz means no more problems with magic across the multiverse-
___

-So she's not like any of Drakkon's most loyal or highest ranking troops...-

I really hope Charlotte is okay...

Rudinn Ranger: "Don't worry, Prince Lancer. The Servants Lord Drakkon has summoned know how to take care of themselves, they will surely be alright."
-Days later in Eden, Anya is on to do her admission test. Twilight is faithful she can do it, Anya on her side tries to read the minds of other kids for the answers... Only to findout they're all extremely stressed by this struggling to remember answers and one was even playing guessing game, which doesn't does good for her...-

1653429170884.png

-But remembering that her father helped her study a lot... She started trying her best to fill the test-

1653429574021.png

---
-At least not yet- :V
---
-And thus she went aboard in it, already knowing what to say-
---
Gareth: ...Ah, the large robot dino!

Charlotte: "Excuse me!"
___

___

___

___

-and unlock the door?-
---
Zelda: "You'll do great one day if you keep at it." -Master-Servant telepathy to Okki only- And give an excuse to stay in your room. :p
---
---
And the sheer open space means we could also use the very ship we're standing on."
---
-What Uni asked-
---
Osakabehime: "I'LL TRY AGAIN!" -it worked-
---
Illya: "Let's go, friends~!"
---
Chrono: "Hold on, the Arthra isn't designed for combat, it's a transport and exploration vessel"
Lindy: "For the most part... There is a weapon, but it is too riskful to use, much more in an inhabited area"
---
-Yeah, Ishtar still in the middle of processing it-
-ABSOLUTELY-
---
Pandora: "He's always panicking." :p
Blitzwing: "Woah, woah, slow it down!"
---
Ana: "Still not a good escuse..."
Gorgon: "Seems normal to me" :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Days later in Eden, Anya is on to do her admission test. Twilight is faithful she can do it, Anya on her side tries to read the minds of other kids for the answers... Only to findout they're all extremely stressed by this struggling to remember answers and one was even playing guessing game, which doesn't does good for her...-

View attachment 353298

-But remembering that her father helped her study a lot... She started trying her best to fill the test-

View attachment 353299
---
-At least not yet- :V
---
-And thus she went aboard in it, already knowing what to say-
---
Gareth: ...Ah, the large robot dino!

Charlotte: "Excuse me!"
Peridot: "She'll totally pass it, she's still smart even if not a prodigy!"
___

-Will he eventually?- :V
___

Hekapoo: "Oh, hey, Medea."

Omnitraxus: "What brings you here today?"

-It's odd to see the group without Lekmet anymore...-
___

-Yeah, he can definitely help them out!-

Huh? Charlotte...?

-befitting one with the title of Champion-
---
-giving them more experience against different kinds of foes-
-Undyne would certainly respect it. Speaking of...-

...So...lemme guess, pain's keeping ya up? -Looking somewhat sleep-deprived, herself-

___

-It's probably helped them prepare for fights against the likes of Demigra, Isis, Drakkon, and even Toffee, not to mention the various allies they recruited or the armies they had command of-

-and unlock the door?-
---
---
---
---
-What Uni asked-
---
---
---
Chrono: "Hold on, the Arthra isn't designed for combat, it's a transport and exploration vessel"
Lindy: "For the most part... There is a weapon, but it is too riskful to use, much more in an inhabited area"
---
-Eeyup, tihe door is now unlocked-
___

-What worked? Zelda convincing Okki to try again, or did said convincing help her actually knock down some pins?-
___

-Where do the band of heroes travel next?-
___

Either Ingrid or Paluten's name wasn't written.

A-A-And Meta Knight tells us that the Battleship Halberd is still undergoing repairs...
___

-She still can't comprehend the idea that someone actually considers her a friend...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Blitzwing: "Woah, woah, slow it down!"
---
Ana: "Still not a good escuse..."
Gorgon: "Seems normal to me" :V
Purah: "Sorry, it's just so exciting to meet something like you." :lol:
---
-even Liz couldn't deny that? :V-

-Undyne would certainly respect it. Speaking of...-

...So...lemme guess, pain's keeping ya up? -Looking somewhat sleep-deprived, herself-

___

-It's probably helped them prepare for fights against the likes of Demigra, Isis, Drakkon, and even Toffee, not to mention the various allies they recruited or the armies they had command of-
Link: "Maybe...?"
---
-and will keep helping them in the future-

-What Uni asked-
---
---
---
---
___

-What worked? Zelda convincing Okki to try again, or did said convincing help her actually knock down some pins?-
___

___

A-A-And Meta Knight tells us that the Battleship Halberd is still undergoing repairs...
___

-She still can't comprehend the idea that someone actually considers her a friend...-
Sothis: "Good going~!"
---
-probably the former-
---
-some abandoned place?-
---
-doesn't really matter who said it, but...-

Palu: "What if we picked a section in Hyrule with nothing on it?"
---
-poor Ishtar...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Soon I'll find a way to use Barricade more here.

Peridot: "She'll totally pass it, she's still smart even if not a prodigy!"
___

-Will he eventually?- :V
___

Hekapoo: "Oh, hey, Medea."

Omnitraxus: "What brings you here today?"

-It's odd to see the group without Lekmet anymore...-
___

-Yeah, he can definitely help them out!-

Huh? Charlotte...?
-They alongside various other parents then see their results... Anya has passed! A proud and joyful Twilight lifts Anya (making it evident he's getting more attached) and she's happy she passed and made him happy!-

1653435250593.png

-However, exhaustion soon falls on him and he falls to the ground with Anya begging him to not die as he thinks "I'm letting myself too open, what's wrong with me?"-

1653437573843.png

-Cue relaxing song as the credits roll and the show's title was shown-
---
-Probably, eventually- :V
---
-Indeed, but she takes off any sentimentality over it and with a stern look...-

Medea: "Where is Meteora Butterfly?"

-Goes straight to the point-
---
-She went to see how he's doing!-

-She instant hugged-
___

___

___

___

---
-probably the former-
---
-some abandoned place?-
---

---
-poor Ishtar...-
Illya: "Let's go then~!"
---
-The former, no doubt-
---
-A haunted mansion!-
---
Lindy: "It was a weapon specifically designed to destroy the Book of Darkness, we didn't end using it, thankfully, but consequences to the planet in general could potentially be catastrophic"
---
-Yes, lovers is one thing, but just a friend...-
Purah: "Sorry, it's just so exciting to meet something like you." :lol:
---
-even Liz couldn't deny that? :V-
Blitzwing: "You wouldn't stand a day back where I'm from" :p
---
Elizabeth: "S-Still leave him at peace!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Soon I'll find a way to use Barricade more here.

-They alongside various other parents then see their results... Anya has passed! A proud and joyful Twilight lifts Anya (making it evident he's getting more attached) and she's happy she passed and made him happy!-

View attachment 353307

-However, exhaustion soon falls on him and he falls to the ground with Anya begging him to not die as he thinks "I'm letting myself too open, what's wrong with me?"-

View attachment 353309

-Cue relaxing song as the credits roll and the show's title was shown-
---
-Probably, eventually- :V
---
-Indeed, but she takes off any sentimentality over it and with a stern look...-

Medea: "Where is Meteora Butterfly?"

-Goes straight to the point-
---
-She went to see how he's doing!-

-She instant hugged-
Once more Transformers stuff happens? :p

Peridot: "In a way, I can relate..." -Grew attached to the Earth and her new friends despite being unfailingly loyal to Homeworld and Yellow Diamond at first-
___

-Well, he'll be careful not to invoke her wrath either way because her weakness doesn't make her powers and fighting ability any less strong- :V

-How's Lily now?-
___

-...She was met with completely blank stares of shock from all three of them-
___

-And how is Grimlock doing?-

Charlotte! You're okay! -Hugs back-

---
-probably the former-
---
-some abandoned place?-
---

---
-poor Ishtar...-
---
-The former, no doubt-
---
-A haunted mansion!-
---
Lindy: "It was a weapon specifically designed to destroy the Book of Darkness, we didn't end using it, thankfully, but consequences to the planet in general could potentially be catastrophic"
---
-The only path forward is the hallway to the left, where they'd see Swatchlings trying to catch vases modeled after Queen's head that are, for whatever reason, mounted on wheels-
___

-Not surprising- :p
___

-Like the Disneyland one?- :V
___

...Y-Yeah, we're not using that weapon.

___

-She does have a reputation as a supposed "Useless Goddess"...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I think so?-
___

-Will she visit them or find another way to pass the time?-
Link: "I imagine the sleeping one isn't just sleeping then..."
---
-she'll find something else-

Blitzwing: "You wouldn't stand a day back where I'm from" :p
---
Elizabeth: "S-Still leave him at peace!"
Purah: "Is that a challenge?" :p
---
Pandora: "Let him defend himself, Lizzy." :p

---
-The former, no doubt-
---
-A haunted mansion!-
---
---
-The only path forward is the hallway to the left, where they'd see Swatchlings trying to catch vases modeled after Queen's head that are, for whatever reason, mounted on wheels-
___

-Not surprising- :p
___

-Like the Disneyland one?- :V
___

...Y-Yeah, we're not using that weapon.

___

-She does have a reputation as a supposed "Useless Goddess"...-
Byleth: "This place gets stranger at every room..."
---
-then how well does Okki do?-
---