• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Purah: "But others would?" :p
---
Pit: :crazy:
Blitzwing: "Dunno, never had a partner one myself"
---
-She licks her own lips-
Pierodt: "Aha, there she is! The character from the OP"
___

(He's the coolest little bro ever!)

(How many Pokemon are here...?)
___

-...Good question, actually...-
___

Tasque Manager: "One of our leaders kept them imprisoned after defeating them some time ago." -Is more loyal to Queen, not considering Drakkon as much of an authority even if he's the one calling the shots around here-

...That's very bad... :urg:
-The blonde says that sometimes she thinks Yor is too innocent, she wonders what that means, both her and the redhead said she has a nice body and looks, so she could be really popular if she tried, plus she warns her that in these late times, there's spies everywhere, so a 27 year old woman being single in this day and that age (as the setting resembles the 60s) is suspicious, heck, some people have been reported over that basis alone to the authotirities-

1653606827841.png

-Yor thanks them for the advice and bows... But then the blonde says "hey, I'm hosting a party in my house this week, you can come but only with your boyfriends/husbands" to be mean-
---
Boudica: "Hm, I haven't counted..."
---
-That's what puzzles her now-
---
Grimlock: "....Why?"

Charlotte: "Yes..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

Rest wasn't replied.

-The blonde says that sometimes she thinks Yor is too innocent, she wonders what that means, both her and the redhead said she has a nice body and looks, so she could be really popular if she tried, plus she warns her that in these late times, there's spies everywhere, so a 27 year old woman being single in this day and that age (as the setting resembles the 60s) is suspicious, heck, some people have been reported over that basis alone to the authotirities-

View attachment 353426

-Yor thanks them for the advice and bows... But then the blonde says "hey, I'm hosting a party in my house this week, you can come but only with your boyfriends/husbands" to be mean-
---
Boudica: "Hm, I haven't counted..."
---
-That's what puzzles her now-
---
Grimlock: "....Why?"

Charlotte: "Yes..."
Peridot: "...Well that was a sudden rude comment."
___

(There are a lot, though...)
___

-They're not always the most mature group, but they're usually more reasonable than this...-
___

Tasque Manager: "Oh, I myself don't know. Perhaps he considers them trophies of a sort..."

What are we gonna do now that some of them loose...?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hayate: "Hmmmm, let's say they are very big fans of her" :p

Yuuno: "C-Come on!"

-Now Fate gets it and gets red too... Nanoha doesn't gets it though-
---
Tamamo: "It depends on how you throw it"
---
Illya: "Abd I will defend with my sword!"

Maybe someday :p It was made to promote a toy of a new character named Ectotron who ngl I even considered for a while to bring in LOL

---
-Yeah, better not use it... Not unless it's a final option-

Luvia: "Is there a way to stop his world hpping, though?"

-And mayhaps, Ingrid...-
---
Ishtar: "They're somehow even cuter now~!"
Kris: "Let's just go help them now..."

Penny: -Creates a weak gust of a wind to make one of the vases stop rolling, much to the Swatchling's surprise-
___

Lapis: "Yeah, it's a little more difficult than it sounds."
___

Star: "These ghosts won't know what hit 'em!"

He could be helpful if Zs'Skayr is ever a threat again :V
___

We'd have to catch and stop him before he can escape into whatever portal he opens up...

-Hopefully, there's no need for the weapon...-
___

-Who would've thought that was possible?- :p
Sothis: "Let's go, Byleth." -drags the more mature-looking woman along with her-
---
Zelda: "Still feel like I'm doing well though.."
---
Kanna: "We're such a great team!"
---
Ingrid: "If Yukari and I studied the Grid more, perhaps we could have more awareness of his actions?"
---
Weiss: "It felt impossible..."

-There's also still the question of what happened to the Spirit of the Sword if the Master Sword itself is trapped in a sunken Hyrule, though...-
___

-Yeah, that's true-

-What are her current thoughts?-
-all this timeline stuff if giving him headaches-
---
Weiss: Just what I needed~

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Getting a Wheeljack next week. Found one cheap and he's one of my favorites as evident by him being around.
Kris: "Let's just go help them now..."

Penny: -Creates a weak gust of a wind to make one of the vases stop rolling, much to the Swatchling's surprise-
___

Lapis: "Yeah, it's a little more difficult than it sounds."
___

Star: "These ghosts won't know what hit 'em!"

He could be helpful if Zs'Skayr is ever a threat again :V
___

We'd have to catch and stop him before he can escape into whatever portal he opens up...

-Hopefully, there's no need for the weapon...-
___

-Who would've thought that was possible?- :p
Sothis: "Let's go, Byleth." -drags the more mature-looking woman along with her-
---
---
---
Ingrid: "If Yukari and I studied the Grid more, perhaps we could have more awareness of his actions?"
---
-Nanoha instantly goes-
---
Kiyohime: "Be confident~"
---
Abby: "Boooooooo....."

Well by the end of that comic he goes to space to hunt ghosts through the universe, so it'd fit :p
---
Luvia: "You really want to figure more of it, don't you?"
---
Ishtar: "Heheh, thanks to all the encouragement~"
Peridot: "...Well that was a sudden rude comment."
___

(There are a lot, though...)
___

-They're not always the most mature group, but they're usually more reasonable than this...-
___

Tasque Manager: "Oh, I myself don't know. Perhaps he considers them trophies of a sort..."

What are we gonna do now that some of them loose...?
-Even the others thought that was rude, but yeah, it was legit that the blonde would do that. That night while Yor is in her home, she gets a phone call and she replied, it was her younger brother named Yuri, who cheerfully asks how's job and Yor happy to hear him says it's fine. He jokingly says he's worried since she can be a little weird at times, she says "aw come on, I'm normal"-

1653624143647.png

---
Boudica: "They get along, for the most part"
---
-Indeed, she wonders, how to get the full truth out?-
---
-Grimlock was silent...-

Charlotte: "I heard there'll be search parties..."
Phosphora: -filing her nails-

Zelda: "Okay, we're here now."
---
Pit: -RUNNING AWAY-
Blitzwing: "Welp, look at the time!"
---
Elizabeth: "Eh?! Wait!" -runs after-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-...Fi....From the sounds of it, she and Altera...

...might not ever be able to see each other again...-
___

-Likely just being glad that she can still relax like this while away from Basel-
Link: -staring at his sword- What if she could...?
---
-pretty much-

Blitzwing: "Welp, look at the time!"
---
Elizabeth: "Eh?! Wait!" -runs after-
Zelda: "Time to get out then."
---
-does she fly to catch up?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Getting a Wheeljack next week. Found one cheap and he's one of my favorites as evident by him being around.

-Even the others thought that was rude, but yeah, it was legit that the blonde would do that. That night while Yor is in her home, she gets a phone call and she replied, it was her younger brother named Yuri, who cheerfully asks how's job and Yor happy to hear him says it's fine. He jokingly says he's worried since she can be a little weird at times, she says "aw come on, I'm normal"-

View attachment 353454
---
Boudica: "They get along, for the most part"
---
-Indeed, she wonders, how to get the full truth out?-
---
-Grimlock was silent...-

Charlotte: "I heard there'll be search parties..."
Peridot: "What is it with others seemingly believing she's not quite normal?"
___

(Well, I know there's a Luxray here. Those are from Sinnoh, too! His trainer was so nice!)
___

-It begs the question of whether she should communicate with them about it right now, or how much she should tell Moon as of now...-
___

-Even Grimlock immediately understands that someone keeping their enemies imprisoned as trophies is a bad thing?-

---
---
---
---
-Nanoha instantly goes-
---
---

Well by the end of that comic he goes to space to hunt ghosts through the universe, so it'd fit :p
---
---
Hmm? Ah, thank you for the assistance, madam. -Picking the vase up safely-

Penny: "I'm happy to have helped!" :grin:

-The other wheeled-vase almost rolls into one of the three of them, while the other Swatchling tries to catch up to it-
___

Lapis: "Yeah, you're still off to a good start!"
___

Star: "Wait, I think I just heard a ghost..."

Are you still considering having him appear here eventually or nah?. :p
___

Be that as it may, Ingrid raises a valid point. A better understanding of how this Morphin Grid works could potentially help us learn how to counter Drakkon's abilities, most, if not all of which, likely originated from the Grid as well.
___

-It turned out both of them were equally nervous about telling the other about their feelings...And equally oblivious to as a result-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: -staring at his sword- What if she could...?
---
-pretty much-
-The Fi in the Master Sword he carries...?-
___

-They've still got a battle to win, but it's clear that things aren't all bad-

-Patxi and Winter even had enough time to have the heartfelt conversation each really needed to hear. They're fortunate for that-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Zelda: "Time to get out then."
---
-does she fly to catch up?-
-And thus they do, right in Faron-
---
-Elizabeth often forgets she even has wings- :V
Peridot: "What is it with others seemingly believing she's not quite normal?"
___

(Well, I know there's a Luxray here. Those are from Sinnoh, too! His trainer was so nice!)
___

-It begs the question of whether she should communicate with them about it right now, or how much she should tell Moon as of now...-
___

-Even Grimlock immediately understands that someone keeping their enemies imprisoned as trophies is a bad thing?-
-Yuri asks if she plans to marry or even has a boyfriend, Yor thinks "here he goes again", he says the honest truth os that his superiors want to promote him, and it'd mean that they'd spend less time together. Of course, he says he even manages to work hard all thanks to her, so he really wants her to be happy, Yor is very happy to hear that. He even says he could present her to someone, but Yor says she's fine, in fact she's going to a party this saturday! Yuri asks if it's a party with her co-workers? She affirms so... So Yuri says he'll ask Dominic about it-

-It's then Yor's eyes fill with panic as she remembers that Yuri's friends and co-worker Dominic is boyfriends with her blonde co-worker Camilla-
---
Boudica: "Atalanta truly understands the animal-like..."
---
-She even had doubts of it before, wondering how Moon would take it-
---
Gareth: "...Where are you going?"
Grimlock: "Grimlock out of here" -his tone pretty much expressed disgust, no arrogance for once-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yuri asks if she plans to marry or even has a boyfriend, Yor thinks "here he goes again", he says the honest truth os that his superiors want to promote him, and it'd mean that they'd spend less time together. Of course, he says he even manages to work hard all thanks to her, so he really wants her to be happy, Yor is very happy to hear that. He even says he could present her to someone, but Yor says she's fine, in fact she's going to a party this saturday! Yuri asks if it's a party with her co-workers? She affirms so... So Yuri says he'll ask Dominic about it-

-It's then Yor's eyes fill with panic as she remembers that Yuri's friends and co-worker Dominic is boyfriends with her blonde co-worker Camilla-
---
Boudica: "Atalanta truly understands the animal-like..."
---
-She even had doubts of it before, wondering how Moon would take it-
---
Gareth: "...Where are you going?"
Grimlock: "Grimlock out of here" -his tone pretty much expressed disgust, no arrogance for once-
Peridot: "Sooo she still needs to find a date for the party. That's where Twilight comes in!"
___

-To the point that her bond with Heshima might actually be the strongest of every trainer and Pokemon here...-
___

-The main problem being the limited proof of Meteora's existence, as well as why so much of her history is either apparently lost or being kept top secret...-
___

W-Waite, you aren't going to helpeth us???

-Also, I forgot to write dialogue for Lance, so here it is now lol-

Search parties? Just how many bad guys escaped...?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Sooo she still needs to find a date for the party. That's where Twilight comes in!"
___

-To the point that her bond with Heshima might actually be the strongest of every trainer and Pokemon here...-
___

-The main problem being the limited proof of Meteora's existence, as well as why so much of her history is either apparently lost or being kept top secret...-
___

W-Waite, you aren't going to helpeth us???

-Also, I forgot to write dialogue for Lance, so here it is now lol-

Search parties? Just how many bad guys escaped...?
-Yuri says he knows she can be too innocent and be taken advantage of, so he doesn't wants someone like that with her, or someone who is incompetent in general, Yor tried to insist he didn't need to, but Yuri even said he'll put on hold his promotion until he's sure she's in good hands, he tries to insist he doesn't needs to, but he insists he wanna meet her boyfriend, gives her good night and cuts-

-Yor panickly walks in circles wondering what to do, she doesn't wants to interfere in her brother's promotion and for him to not trust him, this is bad, she needs to find a boyfriend soon!-
---
Boudica: "I think you'd get along with her too" :)
---
Medea: A child should not pay for their parents sins... -is what she thinks, even with said limited proof, she wants to find her... Part of it is ridden by guilt, of when she tried and stopped herself from killing her own children just to get back at Jason; none of them would have deserved it, and the mere fact she tried to disgusts herself-

-It's why the situation with Meteora is being taken seriously by her-
---
Grimlock: "Grimlock no want any of this..."

Charlotte: "I think like... Five?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yuri says he knows she can be too innocent and be taken advantage of, so he doesn't wants someone like that with her, or someone who is incompetent in general, Yor tried to insist he didn't need to, but Yuri even said he'll put on hold his promotion until he's sure she's in good hands, he tries to insist he doesn't needs to, but he insists he wanna meet her boyfriend, gives her good night and cuts-

-Yor panickly walks in circles wondering what to do, she doesn't wants to interfere in her brother's promotion and for him to not trust him, this is bad, she needs to find a boyfriend soon!-
---
Boudica: "I think you'd get along with her too" :)
---
Medea: A child should not pay for their parents sins... -is what she thinks, even with said limited proof, she wants to find her... Part of it is ridden by guilt, of when she tried and stopped herself from killing her own children just to get back at Jason; none of them would have deserved it, and the mere fact she tried to disgusts herself-

-It's why the situation with Meteora is being taken seriously by her-
---
Grimlock: "Grimlock no want any of this..."

Charlotte: "I think like... Five?"
Peridot: "It's gonna be Twilight. And somehow, the events are going to play out in such a way that they get married shortly after meeting as well." :p

-I already know that's pretty much how Twilight and Yor's relationship begins, but Peridot is genre savvy anyway- :p
___

(You really think so?)

-Medea Lily can attest to it?-
___

-She may have no idea where Meteora is or anything about her history...But she knows for a fact that she shouldn't have to pay the consequences of any actions of either of her parents, at the very least-

-The entire matter hits close to home for Medea, so if she can save Meteora, should she still be alive somewhere, or at the very least provide closure for Eclipsa if she's not, then she'll have done the right thing-
___

B-B-But those fiends are extremely dangerous! This entire planet and beyondeth could be in extreme danger if they are left to run amok!

Tasque Manager; "I don't agree with keeping any single one of them imprisoned for the same reasons that Lord Drakkon did. But if we allow them to roam free, the consequences could be devastating..."

...Considering how dangerous they are, that's definitely very bad! Don't worry, I bet Chen Gong can come up with a plan! He's always able to! -Considering consulting his Servant about the matter-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Nanoha instantly goes-
---
---

---
---

-The other wheeled-vase almost rolls into one of the three of them, while the other Swatchling tries to catch up to it-
___

___

___

Be that as it may, Ingrid raises a valid point. A better understanding of how this Morphin Grid works could potentially help us learn how to counter Drakkon's abilities, most, if not all of which, likely originated from the Grid as well.
___

-It turned out both of them were equally nervous about telling the other about their feelings...And equally oblivious to as a result-
-BYLETH AND SOTHIS TRY TO STOP IT-
---
Zelda: "And I could better help Okki as well." :)
---
Kanna: "G-G-G-G-Ghost?!" :c

-Kanna wouldn't be afraid of no ghost, but the character she is pretending to be would... ACTING :V-
---
Ingrid: "Thank you, Dr, Gaster. To be quite frank, I probably would have ignored the Grid had the current body I'm using as a host had no connection to it. Now, it simply fascinates me, and if it can help stop Drakkon from messing with the fragile stability of reality, then that's even more reason to study it."
---
Weiss: "I wonder how much cuter they can get." :)

-The Fi in the Master Sword he carries...?-
___

-They've still got a battle to win, but it's clear that things aren't all bad-

-Patxi and Winter even had enough time to have the heartfelt conversation each really needed to hear. They're fortunate for that-
Link: I doubt she'd remember him. It must have been thousands of years ago... but it would be worth a try.
---
Weiss: Happy moments like these make the constant threats more bearable.

-And thus they do, right in Faron-
---
-Elizabeth often forgets she even has wings- :V
Purah: "Right in front of the temple too. Impressive off-roading skills!"
---
-but did she this time? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: I doubt she'd remember him. It must have been thousands of years ago... but it would be worth a try.
---
Weiss: Happy moments like these make the constant threats more bearable.
-Then again, Fi does seem to have a mind like a computer, just even more complex and with emotions, so it's possible she'd still have every memory, or at the very least remember enough to recognize the youngest Link and Altera-
___

-After shyly failing to work up the courage to tell him for so long, Winter actually got to confess to her crush...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then again, Fi does seem to have a mind like a computer, just even more complex and with emotions, so it's possible she'd still have every memory, or at the very least remember enough to recognize the youngest Link and Altera-
___

-After shyly failing to work up the courage to tell him for so long, Winter actually got to confess to her crush...-
Link: Once this Phazon mess is over, it'll be worth a try.
---
-and so did Patxi-

-Weiss is proud of both of them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: Once this Phazon mess is over, it'll be worth a try.
---
-and so did Patxi-

-Weiss is proud of both of them-
-If Fi remembers Altera to any extent, it'll be worth it-
___

-Plus, their conversation gave Weiss some insight on how the two Pokemon met and grew to care for each other so much in the first place-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-perhaps indeed...-
---
-just thinking it over made her smile so much-
So while Fi isn't dead...she's dormant. And the Master Sword supposedly can't leave the flooded Hyeule again, now that it's back to serving as a seal on Ganondorf's power...
___

-Likely has nothing else made the Ice Queen's heart melt as much as that recently- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So while Fi isn't dead...she's dormant. And the Master Sword supposedly can't leave the flooded Hyeule again, now that it's back to serving as a seal on Ganondorf's power...
___

-Likely has nothing else made the Ice Queen's heart melt as much as that recently- :p
-Undyne can't help but notice Link's sword?-
---
-she's never been so giddy about... anything, really-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Undyne can't help but notice Link's sword?-
---
-she's never been so giddy about... anything, really-
...Hey, looks like you've still got your own Master Sword. Is there, uh, a Fi for that one, too...?

-Doesn't consider it out of the realm of possibility considering that multiple different incarnations of the same Servants have been known to exist-

___

-Is Weiss herself aware of this?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "It's gonna be Twilight. And somehow, the events are going to play out in such a way that they get married shortly after meeting as well." :p

-I already know that's pretty much how Twilight and Yor's relationship begins, but Peridot is genre savvy anyway- :p
___

(You really think so?)

-Medea Lily can attest to it?-
___

-She may have no idea where Meteora is or anything about her history...But she knows for a fact that she shouldn't have to pay the consequences of any actions of either of her parents, at the very least-

-The entire matter hits close to home for Medea, so if she can save Meteora, should she still be alive somewhere, or at the very least provide closure for Eclipsa if she's not, then she'll have done the right thing-
___

B-B-But those fiends are extremely dangerous! This entire planet and beyondeth could be in extreme danger if they are left to run amok!

Tasque Manager; "I don't agree with keeping any single one of them imprisoned for the same reasons that Lord Drakkon did. But if we allow them to roam free, the consequences could be devastating..."

...Considering how dangerous they are, that's definitely very bad! Don't worry, I bet Chen Gong can come up with a plan! He's always able to! -Considering consulting his Servant about the matter-
-Pretty much, yeah- :p -Yor gets another call and she yells "Yuri, it was all a prank! I'm sorry!"-

1653671933859.png

-But it turned out to be another man saying "it's weird you and your brother have a quarrel", she says "ah, Shopkeeper, sorry. What you need?", this Shopkeeper says "We have a new client, Thorn Princess. Hotel Royale, room 1307" and Yor's expression changed-

1653672324803.png

---
Lily: "She really is, and to children too!"
---
-Yes, she feels the need to at least tell a fello mother the end result, even if Meteora would be long dead, it would at least make the uncertainty be gone...-

Medea: But how do I track someone without records for 300 years?
---
Grimock: "...And replaced by this?"
Gareth: "......." Is he... Feigning his previous simple-mind behavior?

Charlotte: "He's a little shady, but he has been pretty spot-on so far..."
Purah: "Right in front of the temple too. Impressive off-roading skills!"
---
-but did she this time? :V-
Blitzwing: -Transforms to robot mode once the girls are out- Hh, feels good to be praised every once in a while.

Kiyohime: "So we're at the place..."
---
-Nope, not at all- :V

___

___

___

___

---
---

-Kanna wouldn't be afraid of no ghost, but the character she is pretending to be would... ACTING :V-
---
Ingrid: "Thank you, Dr, Gaster. To be quite frank, I probably would have ignored the Grid had the current body I'm using as a host had no connection to it. Now, it simply fascinates me, and if it can help stop Drakkon from messing with the fragile stability of reality, then that's even more reason to study it."
---
-WOULD THEY MANAGE TO?!-
---
Kiyohime: "Hm, anyone is left now?"
Osakabehime: "Not really, but I'll try again!"
---
Illya: "Oh no, where could they be?!"

Abby: "Boooooo....."

Mayhaps :p
---
Jeanne: "Then we may allow it, it's necessary in this case..."
Yukari: "I am plenty curious myself" :p
---
Ishtar: "I wanna see too, where are they~?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Hey, looks like you've still got your own Master Sword. Is there, uh, a Fi for that one, too...?

-Doesn't consider it out of the realm of possibility considering that multiple different incarnations of the same Servants have been known to exist-

___

-Is Weiss herself aware of this?-
Link: "Zelda said she heard a voice from it once..."
---
-probably-

-but most likely not :V-

Blitzwing: -Transforms to robot mode once the girls are out- Hh, feels good to be praised every once in a while.

Kiyohime: "So we're at the place..."
---
-Nope, not at all- :V
???: "Indeed you are."

-a large, hulking man dressed in ninja garb shows up, alongside a tiny woman with similar physical traits as Urbosa-
---
Pit: She can fly?! -visibly jealous-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
???: "Indeed you are."

-a large, hulking man dressed in ninja garb shows up, alongside a tiny woman with similar physical traits as Urbosa-
---
Pit: She can fly?! -visibly jealous-
Tamamo: "...So this is what the Yiga look like in person..."
---
Elizabeth: "Wait, PLEASE!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tamamo: "...So this is what the Yiga look like in person..."
---
Elizabeth: "Wait, PLEASE!"
Urbosa: "Riju! Are you alright?!"

Riju: "Of course, Lady Urbosa. Sooga here has been nothing but kind and hospitable."

Sooga: "Hyrule is threathened by a far larger threat than any of us can take down on our own. It would be foolish to do something that puts me as a target at the currnt time."
---
Pit: Not like I can't escape since I can't fly...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Pretty much, yeah- :p -Yor gets another call and she yells "Yuri, it was all a prank! I'm sorry!"-

View attachment 353466

-But it turned out to be another man saying "it's weird you and your brother have a quarrel", she says "ah, Shopkeeper, sorry. What you need?", this Shopkeeper says "We have a new client, Thorn Princess. Hotel Royale, room 1307" and Yor's expression changed-

View attachment 353467
---
Lily: "She really is, and to children too!"
---
-Yes, she feels the need to at least tell a fello mother the end result, even if Meteora would be long dead, it would at least make the uncertainty be gone...-

Medea: But how do I track someone without records for 300 years?
---
Grimock: "...And replaced by this?"
Gareth: "......." Is he... Feigning his previous simple-mind behavior?

Charlotte: "He's a little shady, but he has been pretty spot-on so far..."
Peridot: "...Suddenly, I feel rather terrified." :lol:
___

-She was definitely concerned once she heard that Shaymin are a rare species\ ,likely even more so since this particular Shaymin is much younger than any other Pokemon here-
___

-Eclipsa did mention the Royal Archives should have the answer...But considering that Medea's never been told about it until interrogating Eclipsa, it's unlikely that the Commission would grant her clearance to enter the Archives-
___

Tasque Manager: "...I know what you mean..." -Clearly starting to question Drakkon's methods of ruling as well-

-It's possible...Perhaps his Blood Knight behavior is simply the result of him being proud of his strength and liking a good fight? Perhaps that itself serves as a front for him to feign lower intelligence?-

I think that's just the way his plans work...It can be scary. But they usually work! -He's got far more reason to trust Chen Gong than Oberon, at least-

Link: "Zelda said she heard a voice from it once..."
---
-probably-

-but most likely not :V-
...I'm not an expert on Hyrule's history by any means, but I don't know who else's voice it could've been if not another version of Fi...
___

-She will if any of her friends brings it up-

-They'd definitely notice how uncharacteristically giddy she is-

---
---

---
---
-WOULD THEY MANAGE TO?!-
---
---

---
---
-They do-

-The Swatchlings initially flinched in the fear that the vase would break from even the slightest contact, but thankfully unlike in the game, it doesn't-
___

Lapis: "Go for it, Okki!"
___

Star: "Don't worry, I'm not about to let some ghost harm any of my friends!" -Has her knight assumes a battle stance-
___

Trini? Kimberly? I-Is there any more knowledge you two have about the Grid?

-Had invited the two ex-Power Rangers to the meeting both due to their involvement with the plans to defeat Drakkon's army, as well as their inside knowledge of said army-

___

-They're currently on a date at the cafeteria-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Urbosa: "Riju! Are you alright?!"

Riju: "Of course, Lady Urbosa. Sooga here has been nothing but kind and hospitable."

Sooga: "Hyrule is threathened by a far larger threat than any of us can take down on our own. It would be foolish to do something that puts me as a target at the currnt time."
---
Pit: Not like I can't escape since I can't fly...
Tamamo: "...You're taking it very well to see your ancestor assumed dead is alive"

Kiyohime: "Makes it easier though~"

Osakabehime: "G-Good to have you two aboard..."
---
-And she managed to get very, very close to him as a result-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-WOULD THEY MANAGE TO?!-
---
---

---
---
-They do-

-The Swatchlings initially flinched in the fear that the vase would break from even the slightest contact, but thankfully unlike in the game, it doesn't-
___

___

Star: "Don't worry, I'm not about to let some ghost harm any of my friends!" -Has her knight assumes a battle stance-
___

-Had invited the two ex-Power Rangers to the meeting both due to their involvement with the plans to defeat Drakkon's army, as well as their inside knowledge of said army-

___

Byleth: "Another job well done..."
---
-they're totally just sharing a single game to avoid competitiveness-
---
Kanna: "A-Alright then!"
---
Ingrid: "Worry not, Jeanne. I won't use these powers any differently than I would use my own."

Palu: "That is exactly what worries us, Ingrid."
---
Weiss: "Maybe they're out getting food?"

...I'm not an expert on Hyrule's history by any means, but I don't know who else's voice it could've been if not another version of Fi...
___

-She will if any of her friends brings it up-

-They'd definitely notice how uncharacteristically giddy she is-
Link: "I suppose that's true..."
---
-oh, they totally would!-

-some would even joke that it's Neo pretending to be her :V-

Tamamo: "...You're taking it very well to see your ancestor assumed dead is alive"

Kiyohime: "Makes it easier though~"

Osakabehime: "G-Good to have you two aboard..."
---
-And she managed to get very, very close to him as a result-
-that's because AoC is canon in my mind but at a separate timeline, so Riju has already met an Urbosa :V-

Sooga: "Until this tyrant is taken down, my blades and my Clan are yours to command, Princess."

Zelda: "Thank you so much, Sooga."
---
Pit: -feeling uncomfortable-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: "I suppose that's true..."
---
-oh, they totally would!-

-some would even joke that it's Neo pretending to be her :V-
Does Zelda even know about Fi...?
___

-Sounds like something Yang would say-

-Though maybe it won't be her to make that specific joke, considering how much she and Neo hate each other- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: "I'm not sure she does..."
---
-who likes Neo, honestly?-
Well...next time yousee her, it might be good idea to mention it to her.

-Coughing Phazon- With any luck, the ChaldeaDex files are still intact...She might be able to learn more about Fi there...

___

-None of Remnant's survivors do, at least, and frankly it's not hard to understand why...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "...Suddenly, I feel rather terrified." :lol:
___

-She was definitely concerned once she heard that Shaymin are a rare species\ ,likely even more so since this particular Shaymin is much younger than any other Pokemon here-
___

-Eclipsa did mention the Royal Archives should have the answer...But considering that Medea's never been told about it until interrogating Eclipsa, it's unlikely that the Commission would grant her clearance to enter the Archives-
___

Tasque Manager: "...I know what you mean..." -Clearly starting to question Drakkon's methods of ruling as well-

-It's possible...Perhaps his Blood Knight behavior is simply the result of him being proud of his strength and liking a good fight? Perhaps that itself serves as a front for him to feign lower intelligence?-

I think that's just the way his plans work...It can be scary. But they usually work! -He's got far more reason to trust Chen Gong than Oberon, at least-
-And then, this happens-

-More tearing sounds are heard as the narrator then speaks: 'Codename: Thorn Princess, a hitwoman trained in the arts of assassination since she was little, and performs tasks given by the Shopkeeper'-
---
-So the little Pokémon would have no trouble with her-
---
-And if she brings them up, they'd likely deny their existence under every circumsrance...-
---
-And that sentence did sound more eloquent than any he's said so far...-
Gareth: ...Wait, what if I convince him to help us? But he still seems the type to just jump inyo action....But if he hates this, maybe he'll understand!

-Oberon wasn't even sighted in the fight, even-
-that's because AoC is canon in my mind but at a separate timeline, so Riju has already met an Urbosa :V-

Sooga: "Until this tyrant is taken down, my blades and my Clan are yours to command, Princess."

Zelda: "Thank you so much, Sooga."
---
Pit: -feeling uncomfortable-
-Honestly, makes sense to me- V:

Blitzwing: "Well that's fine but where are your clan guys?"
---
Elizabeth: "I got to you now~!"
-They do-

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
Ingrid: "Worry not, Jeanne. I won't use these powers any differently than I would use my own."

---
Illya: -Phew- "Good job, Byleth-san!"
---
-Indeed, and thus Osakabehime gets another go and readies herself-
---
Illya: "But let's be just a little cautious..."
---
Kimberly: "I know that like, with any energy, there should be a limit to how much of it one should be able to handle, he's already trying to get over that limit"
---
Ishtar: "Ah, I will go see~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And then, this happens-

-More tearing sounds are heard as the narrator then speaks: 'Codename: Thorn Princess, a hitwoman trained in the arts of assassination since she was little, and performs tasks given by the Shopkeeper'-
---
-So the little Pokémon would have no trouble with her-
---
-And if she brings them up, they'd likely deny their existence under every circumsrance...-
---
-And that sentence did sound more eloquent than any he's said so far...-
Gareth: ...Wait, what if I convince him to help us? But he still seems the type to just jump inyo action....But if he hates this, maybe he'll understand!

-Oberon wasn't even sighted in the fight, even-
Peridot: "She's a professional assassin?!" :crazy:
___

-None at all,. In fact she'd probably be the next best person trust to look after him after the older Medea in any case where Lily is too busy-
___

-So if not them, or Moon just yet, who can she bring the matter up to...?-
___

-He might be willing to help them take down Drakkon too?-

-Would Charlotte mention that?-

---
---
---

---
---
---
---
Kimberly: "I know that like, with any energy, there should be a limit to how much of it one should be able to handle, he's already trying to get over that limit"
---
Oh, guests of the manor? You needn't help us, but your help was still welcome. Thank you. -Bows alongside the other Swatchling in respect-
___

-How does she do?-
___

Star: "Agreed, we still don't know what this ghost is capable of..."
___

Y-You don't a-always exactly use your powers with the most caution, Ingrid...

That sounds like it could be just as lethal to him as it would be for the rest of the multiverse...
___

-Perhaps they both should?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well...next time yousee her, it might be good idea to mention it to her.

-Coughing Phazon- With any luck, the ChaldeaDex files are still intact...She might be able to learn more about Fi there...

___

-None of Remnant's survivors do, at least, and frankly it's not hard to understand why...-
Link: "Maybe I'll keep that in mind..."
---
-doesn't help that she's now the assistant of a different criminal mastermind-

-Honestly, makes sense to me- V:

Blitzwing: "Well that's fine but where are your clan guys?"
---
Elizabeth: "I got to you now~!"
Sooga: -he chuckles a bit- "The very fact that you cannot see them shows they are doing their job well."
---
Pit: "You... sure did..." -nervous-

---
---
---
---
Oh, guests of the manor? You needn't help us, but your help was still welcome. Thank you. -Bows alongside the other Swatchling in respect-
___

-How does she do?-
___

___

That sounds like it could be just as lethal to him as it would be for the rest of the multiverse...
___

Sothis: "It was nothing... really..." :lol: -humble-
---
-better, I suppose?-
---
Kanna: -SHIELD UP-
---
Ingrid: :glare:

Palutena: "But we can't just let him die from his own efforts, because that could tear reality apart."
---
Weiss: "I'm coming as well!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: "Maybe I'll keep that in mind..."
---
-doesn't help that she's now the assistant of a different criminal mastermind-
Altera would appreciate the effort, even if ultimately doesn't lead to much...Knowing them, she and Fi would just be glad to have any possible chance just to talk to each other again...
___

-And with that knowledge alone, they know she still can't be fully trusted-

-Though it's doubtful she or Moriarty would try scheming while a threat on this scale is still threatening everyone, them included-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "She's a professional assassin?!" :crazy:
___

-None at all,. In fact she'd probably be the next best person trust to look after him after the older Medea in any case where Lily is too busy-
___

-So if not them, or Moon just yet, who can she bring the matter up to...?-
___

-He might be willing to help them take down Drakkon too?-

-Would Charlotte mention that?-
-Yor is trying to wash her hands while still in the hotel, lamenting how she couldn't get the blood off and that her dress was even slightly ripped off, and she says this is her only elegant dress and now wondering how could she go to Camilla's party... She looks back at the corpses of those she killed, both Camilla and Yuri's words echoed in her mind and she lamented that the obly tasks she can do well, is to clean up messes...-

1653697853780.png

---
Lily: "We could go see her a little later!"
---
-She doesn't knows if she could tell Lily as how things are, nor she wants her involved in anything potentially harmful-
---
Gareth: I have nothing to lose!

Charlotte: "...I wonder where he went, though..."
Sooga: -he chuckles a bit- "The very fact that you cannot see them shows they are doing their job well."
---
Pit: "You... sure did..." -nervous-
Osakabehime: "..............." -gulps-

Tamamo: "...You are an Assassin"

Osakabehime: 😅
---
Elizabeth: "They were such meanies, hmph!"
___

-How does she do?-
___

___

___

Sothis: "It was nothing... really..." :lol: -humble-
---
-better, I suppose?-
---
Kanna: -SHIELD UP-
---
Ingrid: :glare:

Palutena: "But we can't just let him die from his own efforts, because that could tear reality apart."
---
Weiss: "I'm coming as well!"
Illya: "Just wanted to help!"
---
-Of course, how well~-
---
Abby: "Gooooo awaaaaaaaaaayyyy...!"
---
Trini: "Then you think we should contain him instead?"

Luvia: "At least until we separate him from his link to the Grid"
---
Ishtar: "...Okay?"