• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My So There Are Quite A Few Factors In This Equation. However I Do Request: One More Answer To One Final Question. Has It Ever Taken Any Of You This Much Time To Eliminate An Enemy Before?
___

Lapis: "Yeah, this is just the first time I've played the game. I'm sure I'll improve!"
___

Star: "Maybe we should all use new weapons. Or at least upgrade what we have."
___

Werewire: "Computer virus? Maybe we oughta try and summon Queen here, she might be know what to do..."
___

-Welp, that's definitely not it- :V
Weiss: "It's even longer sometimes, actually."
---
Zelda: "You can at least try to get those two pins, right?"
---
Kanna: "I have weapons?"
---
-would she?-
---
Weiss: "Absolutely not."
Illya: "...Weiss-san isn't lying, huh..."

Gai: "...Well, in our world it tends to take Riders and Sentai a year to bear their enemies"
---
Tamamo: "That would amp her score, but not as much as a strike"
---
Illya: "Maybe?"
---
White Ranger: "Right, she is a robot after all... Any other one that escaped?"

Red Sentry: "Astronema also managed to get away, Sir"
---
Ishtar: "..........Eh?"
Zelda: "I can't deny the thought has been through my mind a few times as well."
---
-why's that?-
Kiyhome: "You understand me, then?"
---
-Time to tease again- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Next, "Loid" went to a clandestine orphanage, and that is notable since the owner greeted him drunk and a brief shot at the place. The owner asks if he's here to adopt, "Loid" tried explaining himself, but got interrupted by the owner telling him to just come in and take whichever he wants-

View attachment 353095

-A look at the insides makes Twilight clear the conditions around, with kids in ragged clothes and beer bottles around, dirty floors, windows sealed with tables, etc., as expected from a clandestine place, he muses the conditions also mean the kids are from uncertain backgrounds, which makes it easier to forge one for them. He'd rather do the mission alone, but this is a necessity. He asks if there's any kid who can read and write, the owner affirms so and brings him to a little girl-

-This is Anya he says, this kid is the smartest, doesn't speaks much though but she can read and write-

View attachment 353098

-Inside the owner says she's a weirdo who he hopes he can get rid of-
---
Lily: "There's a whole lot of ruins there too, some partaking to the Pokémon said to have created this world, Arceus!"

Fair.
---
Medea: "Oh, the time sure has passed..."
---
-That is true, but right now they can just hope-
Peridot: "Well, it may be for a mission, but he's saving this kid from terrible living conditions..."
___

Star: "Imagine all the history that could be rediscovered..."
___

Time flies when one is having a lively discussion.
___

-Tasque Manager, for her part, was currently taking a moment to comfort one of her injured cats-

Link: "Fair enough..."
---
-closest would probably be Jaune, as a reminder of Pyrrha-
Y-You have yourself to worry about for now, that should be your priority.
___

-Not just to hone his skills, but as a way of remembering her...-

Weiss: "It's even longer sometimes, actually."
---
Zelda: "You can at least try to get those two pins, right?"
---
Kanna: "I have weapons?"
---
-would she?-
---
Weiss: "Absolutely not."

Gai: "...Well, in our world it tends to take Riders and Sentai a year to bear their enemies"
---
---
---

---
So All These Adversaries Of Yours In The EnemyDex Stood Undefeated For Quite Some Time
___

Lapis: "I'm sure it's possible, but I'm probably bot going to be able to hit both..."
___

Star: "Those of us who don't can still buy one."
___

Rudinn Ranger: "As well as Zedd and Mondo."
___

-She shot the idea down quickly- :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kiyhome: "You understand me, then?"
---
-Time to tease again- :V
Zelda: "I suppose I do."
---
-TEASING-

Y-You have yourself to worry about for now, that should be your priority.
___

-Not just to hone his skills, but as a way of remembering her...-
Link: "I'll be fine..."
---
-it's what she would want-

---
---
---

---
So All These Adversaries Of Yours In The EnemyDex Stood Undefeated For Quite Sime Time
___

Lapis: "I'm sure it's possible, but I'm probably bot going to be able to hit both..."
___

___

___

-She shot me idea down quickly- :p
Weiss: "But they were defeated eventually!"
---
Zelda: "You can't know without trying."
---
Kanna: "That's a good idea!"
---
-and Rita?-
---
-HOW COME SHE NO WORSHIP?!!!!!1-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Well, it may be for a mission, but he's saving this kid from terrible living conditions..."
___

Star: "Imagine all the history that could be rediscovered..."
___

Time flies when one is having a lively discussion.
___

-Tasque Manager, for her part, was currently taking a moment to comfort one of her injured cats-
-The owner tells her to greet "Loid", Twilight muses she's looks like she's four, but to enroll in the Eden school the kid needs to be six... She then reples shes six years old, to his surprise. He also ponders on her height given she's small, she tried tippy-toing right after. Right then, Anya grabbed a newspaper with a cross word game and started to fill it, Twilight pondered if she could get things right given it's made for adults with scientific terms too complex for a kid like her, deciphering every answer in his mind-

-But then she shows it filled with all the correct answers, surprising him-

1653183569766.png

-Convinced she can do it, he says he'll take her, he asks for paperwork but the owner told him to not worry of it, Twilight asks her if she's fine with this and she nodded-

-...And Anya inside her mind said "Spy... Mission... How cool!", the narrator then said "This child is a telepath"-
---
Lily: "We would be like archeologists~! Which is weird given I come from auch period..."
---
Medea: "I need to go in soon, must see Moon amd go to my daughter" -she hadn't revealed at that point she does currently have a daughter-
---
-Her thoughts?-
Zelda: "I suppose I do."
---
-TEASING-
Kiyohime: "I want to eliminate our enemies..." -the word being eliminate denotes how badly she wanna get rid of thrm-
---
Ana: -Sigh- I got to do something about them.
So All These Adversaries Of Yours In The EnemyDex Stood Undefeated For Quite Some Time
___

___

___

___

-She shot the idea down quickly- :p
---
---
---
-and Rita?-
---
Rin: "Same with you, you'll see!"
---
Tamamo: "So go do it, mikon!"
---
Illya: "Hmmm, oh, maybe a sword!"
---
-They have no reason to suspect Rita has betrayed them... Yet-
White Ranger: "And the problems pile up...."
---
Ishtar: "I-I see......" DAMMIT!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The owner tells her to greet "Loid", Twilight muses she's looks like she's four, but to enroll in the Eden school the kid needs to be six... She then reples shes six years old, to his surprise. He also ponders on her height given she's small, she tried tippy-toing right after. Right then, Anya grabbed a newspaper with a cross word game and started to fill it, Twilight pondered if she could get things right given it's made for adults with scientific terms too complex for a kid like her, deciphering every answer in his mind-

-But then she shows it filled with all the correct answers, surprising him-

View attachment 353099

-Convinced she can do it, he says he'll take her, he asks for paperwork but the owner told him to not worry of it, Twilight asks her if she's fine with this and she nodded-

-...And Anya inside her mind said "Spy... Mission... How cool!", the narrator then said "This child is a telepath"-
---
Lily: "We would be like archeologists~! Which is weird given I come from auch period..."
---
Medea: "I need to go in soon, must see Moon amd go to my daughter" -she hadn't revealed at that point she does currently have a daughter-
---
-Her thoughts?-
Peridot: "She's not a telepath...SHE'S A GENIUS PRODIGY!" :awesome:
___

Star: "...Huh, I guess your life's gone full circle in that regard?"
___

Oh, you have a daughter? You did imply that you were and are still a mother, I suppose.

-Medea implied that she was still a mother when Eclipsa first asked about it, but indeed, she only mentioned that she had kids in the past-
___

Tasque Manager: "Easy, little kitty, you're going to be alright..." (Those two brutes may have escaped for now...but they'll pay for this.)

---
---
---
-and Rita?-
---
---
---
---
---
Oh Yeah And What Are The Odds Of That?

No Need To Answer

You Would Be Wrong

___

-She throws another ball, and...miraculously manages to pick it up for a Spare-
___

Star: "Can't hurt to have a shield, too! Kinda literally since it's mostly supposed to be a defense thing instead of a weapon."
___

-The same applies for Koyanskaya and Dr. Coyle, not to mention the entire group that's planning to rebel against Drakkon's entire empire in secret-
___

-So much for getting an actual follower, but hey ,at least Weiss is on perfectly friendly terms with her unlike most of Chaldea- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "She's not a telepath...SHE'S A GENIUS PRODIGY!" :awesome:
___

Star: "...Huh, I guess your life's gone full circle in that regard?"
___

Oh, you have a daughter? You did imply that you were and are still a mother, I suppose.

-Medea implied that she was still a mother when Eclipsa first asked about it, but indeed, she only mentioned that she had kids in the past-
___

Tasque Manager: "Easy, little kitty, you're going to be alright..." (Those two brutes may have escaped for now...but they'll pay for this.)
-The narrator expand on her a bit: Experiment 007, the child was accidentally created by an organization that gave her telepathic powers and managed to escape afterwards, looking to be adopted ever since-

-Now in front of the apartment building, "Loid" tells her that from today on, she'll be his daughter, she says yes, but he also mandates that if anyone asks, she's always been his kid, she okay with that. Of course, he also says as a result she must call him Father, she goes with Daddy, but he finds it acceptable-

1653197098188.png

-In the building an elderly lady saw Anya and said "what an adorable child~" as Twilight presented themselves as the Forgers, Anya said "I'm Anya and I've always been his daughter", Twilight innerly says that was unnecessary-
---
Lily: "I never expected that"
---
Medea: "...Sort of...In the technical sense yes, in the biological sense it's...Complicated"
---
-She'll make sure they do...While others recoup-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The narrator expand on her a bit: Experiment 007, the child was accidentally created by an organization that gave her telepathic powers and managed to escape afterwards, looking to be adopted ever since-

-Now in front of the apartment building, "Loid" tells her that from today on, she'll be his daughter, she says yes, but he also mandates that if anyone asks, she's always been his kid, she okay with that. Of course, he also says as a result she must call him Father, she goes with Daddy, but he finds it acceptable-

View attachment 353102

-In the building an elderly lady saw Anya and said "what an adorable child~" as Twilight presented themselves as the Forgers, Anya said "I'm Anya and I've always been his daughter", Twilight innerly says that was unnecessary-
---
Lily: "I never expected that"
---
Medea: "...Sort of...In the technical sense yes, in the biological sense it's...Complicated"
---
-She'll make sure they do...While others recoup-
Peridot; "Oh, so she is telepathic...But still, she's remarkably intelligent!"
___

Star; "I think it's pretty awesome, actually." :p
___

An adopted child is still your child, just as much as one related by blood.

-It's still more complicated than that...-
___

-She's gently petting the cat's head while sitting on her knees-

-For as strict and professional as Tasque Manager can be, it's obvious she cares about the cats she trains a great deal-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Curremt thoughts?-
___

-In Weiss' case, she just seems to consider it a necessity, something that's far from untrue-
Link: I really hope that I'll live long enough to lose all this corruption...
---
-the others still train, they're just more prone to let loose and relax-

Kiyohime: "I want to eliminate our enemies..." -the word being eliminate denotes how badly she wanna get rid of thrm-
---
Ana: -Sigh- I got to do something about them.
-a mindset Blitzwing likes-
---
-but what?-

---
---
---
---

No Need To Answer

You Would Be Wrong

___

___

Star: "Can't hurt to have a shield, too! Kinda literally since it's mostly supposed to be a defense thing instead of a weapon."
___

-The same applies for Koyanskaya and Dr. Coyle, not to mention the entire group that's planning to rebel against Drakkon's entire empire in secret-
___

-So much for getting an actual follower, but hey ,at least Weiss is on perfectly friendly terms with her unlike most of Chaldea- :V
Byleth: "...That was rude."
---
Zelda: "Whoa..."
---
Kanna: "But it can still be a weapon too... I like that!"
---
-they're really good at hiding it-
---
Weiss: "But I still like to think of us as friends. And isn't that better than a follower?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Link: I really hope that I'll live long enough to lose all this corruption...
---
-the others still train, they're just more prone to let loose and relax-
-Undyne and Altera have survived for much longer with the corruption. He's most likely goong to be alright-

-...But at the same time, his arm might not be...-
___

-And while Weiss does take time to cut loose and relax as well, it's not to the extent of the others-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

No Need To Answer

You Would Be Wrong

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
Weiss: "But I still like to think of us as friends. And isn't that better than a follower?"
Fate: "And you still have committed crimes that should warrant an arrest"
---
Tamamo: "See? Told you~"
---
Illya: "Like in that one popular anime!" -referring to Shield Hero-
---
White Ranger: "We'll send search parties across the tower and its surroundings then"
---
Ishtar: "...............A friend?"
Peridot; "Oh, so she is telepathic...But still, she's remarkably intelligent!"
___

Star; "I think it's pretty awesome, actually." :p
___

An adopted child is still your child, just as much as one related by blood.

-It's still more complicated than that...-
___

-She's gently petting the cat's head while sitting on her knees-

-For as strict and professional as Tasque Manager can be, it's obvious she cares about the cats she trains a great deal-
-Indeed... Though Peridot has yet to realize the reason she managed to solve the cross word puzzle is because she was reading Twilight's mind while he thought the answers. Meaning that while clever, she also got lucky- :V

-In any case they enter the apartment and Anya excitedly asks if this is her house, "Loid" affirms so, she says "TV~!" and turns it on to a cartoon named Spy Wars, which she says it's her favorite-

1653240998860.png

-Twilight muses "what a coincidence" while she watches in awe, then gets set to go purchase some basic necessities plus he must set her documentation to get forged, so he tells her he¿ll go out a bit. She yells "adventure!" and attached to his leg, he tried to shake her off saying he'll just buy a few things-

1653241690132.png

-He ends bringing her anyway-
---
Lily: "...It actually is, the modern era doesn't sees many things I used to, aside from the Far Side of the World, but that's a different matter altogether"
---
Medea: "Sure, but... She's... Kinda................ Me?"
---
-That... Actually comforts some onlookers a bit-
-a mindset Blitzwing likes-
---
-but what?-
Blitzwing: I kinda like how thig girl wants to take things out, but Primus she's also crazy.
---
-Ana is trying to think of something-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
White Ranger: "We'll send search parties across the tower and its

-Indeed... Though Peridot has yet to realize the reason she managed to solve the cross word puzzle is because she was reading Twilight's mind while he thought the answers. Meaning that while clever, she also got lucky- :V

-In any case they enter the apartment and Anya excitedly asks if this is her house, "Loid" affirms so, she says "TV~!" and turns it on to a cartoon named Spy Wars, which she says it's her favorite-

View attachment 353129

-Twilight muses "what a coincidence" while she watches in awe, then gets set to go purchase some basic necessities plus he must set her documentation to get forged, so he tells her he¿ll go out a bit. She yells "adventure!" and attached to his leg, he tried to shake her off saying he'll just buy a few things-

View attachment 353135

-He ends bringing her anyway-
---
Lily: "...It actually is, the modern era doesn't sees many things I used to, aside from the Far Side of the World, but that's a different matter altogether"
---
Medea: "Sure, but... She's... Kinda................ Me?"
---
-That... Actually comforts some onlookers a bit-
Peridot: "So much for this just being a mission, he's still her adoptive father, after all." :p
___

Star: "Even in the case of history and artifacts that haven't been lost to time, there's probably plenty of stuff that's waiting to be rediscovered, stories waiting to be told...Imagine actually being able to make some of those discoveries after actually living in an ancient era!"

-Star wasn't always the best in school, though her bond with Medea Lily and her friendship with history enthusiast Jackie convinced her to pay attention in History Class-
___

...Beg pardon?

-Actually legitimately confused as to what Medea means by that, showing a puzzled expression for the first time-

___

-They've probably rarely, if ever seen any superior here display anything even resembling warmth and compassion to their subordinates...-

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
White Ranger: "We'll send search parties across the tower and its surroundings then"
---
Error: You Cannot Arrest The Monarch In Her Own Kingdom

Unless You Plan On Kickstarting An Entire Cyber Revolution

___

Lapis: "Wow, I can't believe I actually pulled that off!"
___

Star: "II think I overheard the Anime Club talking about that one a lot..."
___

Swatchling: "Tasque Manager has already ordered search parties sent out for all unaccounted for prisoners. they are on the case as we speak."

Rudinn Ranger: "It still wouldn't hurt to send out more troops. These warlords are extremely dangerous."
____

-Has anyone ever actually considered Ishtar a friend before?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "So much for this just being a mission, he's still her adoptive father, after all." :p
___

Star: "Even in the case of history and artifacts that haven't been lost to time, there's probably plenty of stuff that's waiting to be rediscovered, stories waiting to be told...Imagine actually being able to make some of those discoveries after actually living in an ancient era!"

-Star wasn't always the best in school, though her bond with Medea Lily and her friendship with history enthusiast Jackie convinced her to pay attention in History Class-
___

...Beg pardon?

-Actually legitimately confused as to what Medea means by that, showing a puzzled expression for the first time-

___

-They've probably rarely, if ever seen any superior here display anything even resembling warmth and compassion to their subordinates...-
-Indeed- :p -Out there, Anya innocently asks for a gun with a silencer since she watched it in the cartoon, "Loid" is like "sure, some other day" while pondering about how they must act like a normal family for the mission... Only for Anya to instantly go missing in a crowd, but an elderly lady thankfully helped her out and adviced "Loid" to hold her hand while walking. He does so, Twilight is thinking how this complicates hiding from any potential enemy attack, which Anya reacts with a bit of panic hiding-

1653250562337.png

-Twilight wonders if he's doing anything wrong, thinking it's crucial for the mission he gets along with this kid and knows her to achieve world peace, Anya is like "there'll be world peace if he knows me?!"-

1653250642317.png

-She proceeds to say she likes peanuts, not carrots, but likes bacon and points at a bakery sign, "Loid" explains that's not where bacon is made and she's embarrassed a bit-

-It is clear that for all her telepathy this kid is... Well, a kid-
---
Lily: "I didn't think you'd be this enthralled by discovering history, but I agree! It sounds so awesome~!"
---
Medea: "....Look, it's quite complicated for me to explain in some minutes..."
---
-Which makes this a more refreshing take than... Any of their other superiors, really-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed- :p -Out there, Anya innocently asks for a gun with a silencer since she watched it in the cartoon, "Loid" is like "sure, some other day" while pondering about how they must act like a normal family for the mission... Only for Anya to instantly go missing in a crowd, but an elderly lady thankfully helped her out and adviced "Loid" to hold her hand while walking. He does so, Twilight is thinking how this complicates hiding from any potential enemy attack, which Anya reacts with a bit of panic hiding-

View attachment 353143

-Twilight wonders if he's doing anything wrong, thinking it's crucial for the mission he gets along with this kid and knows her to achieve world peace, Anya is like "there'll be world peace if he knows me?!"-

View attachment 353144

-She proceeds to say she likes peanuts, not carrots, but likes bacon and points at a bakery sign, "Loid" explains that's not where bacon is made and she's embarrassed a bit-

-It is clear that for all her telepathy this kid is... Well, a kid-
---
Lily: "I didn't think you'd be this enthralled by discovering history, but I agree! It sounds so awesome~!"
---
Medea: "....Look, it's quite complicated for me to explain in some minutes..."
---
-Which makes this a more refreshing take than... Any of their other superiors, really-
Peridot: "...Okay, so perhaps she's not a prodigy. Still, she's at least quite clever, and seems to be quickly learning how to use her telepathic powers!"
___

Star: "It helps when you know a lot of different people from several totally different eras of history! Including your best friend." :grin: -Referring to Medea Lily herself-
___

Sounds like most of my life. -Chuckles- Don't worry, perhaps you can explain it later.
___

-What are their thoughts?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "...Okay, so perhaps she's not a prodigy. Still, she's at least quite clever, and seems to be quickly learning how to use her telepathic powers!"
___

Star: "It helps when you know a lot of different people from several totally different eras of history! Including your best friend." :grin: -Referring to Medea Lily herself-
___

Sounds like most of my life. -Chuckles- Don't worry, perhaps you can explain it later.
___

-What are their thoughts?-
-She next tries to buy a Soy Wars poster with a coin, "Loid" tells her it's not enough and gets it for her. In his mind he's starting to have doubts on her wondering of her intelligence, and if maybe she should return her to the orphanage. Anya cries and yells "please no! I'm a good purchaaaase!" which of course embarrasses "Loid" in front of the people and makes him facepalm-

1653254924154.png

-"Loid" facepalms then promises to buy her peanuts and her face instantly brightened. After purchases, she says she's tired and wants to sleep, so now the mentally exhausted Twilight carries her while thinking her ways are illogical and he doesn't understands her-

1653255048068.png

-Thus he got manuals about child raising-
---
Lily: "Earth's history at least, heheh~"
---
Medea: "Yes, I could next tine"
---
Silver Sentry: Maybe there can be a little hope every now and then...

Green Sentry: Finally, no need to cower down!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne and Altera have survived for much longer with the corruption. He's most likely goong to be alright-

-...But at the same time, his arm might not be...-
___

-And while Weiss does take time to cut loose and relax as well, it's not to the extent of the others-
-he's always been one to adapt, so the non-functioning arm will be just a setback more than anything else for him-
---
-and is usually because her friends insisted-

Blitzwing: I kinda like how thig girl wants to take things out, but Primus she's also crazy.
---
-Ana is trying to think of something-
-VERY crazy-
---
-she thonkang-

---
---
---
---

___

___

___

Swatchling: "Tasque Manager has already ordered search parties sent out for all unaccounted for prisoners. they are on the case as we speak."

Rudinn Ranger: "It still wouldn't hurt to send out more troops. These warlords are extremely dangerous."
____

Sothis: "That wouldn't be a bad idea."
---
Zelda: "It is truly impressive!"
---
Kanna: "I want a shield!"
---
-meanwhile, Ingrid, Yukari and sans are back?-
---
Weiss: -nods- "Yes. A friend."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

____

---
---
---
---
Hayate: "I am sure the Admiral would allow that" :p
---
Tamamo: "Now someone's left~"
Osakabehime: "Heheheh..."
---
Illya: "I'll still get a sword!"
---
White Ranger: "Excellent, and agreed"

-Of course they do-
---
-Not really-
Ishtar: "................." -blinks in confusion-
-VERY crazy-
---
-she thonkang-
-What is Zelda's reply to her?-
---
Ana: How to help these girls...?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She next tries to buy a Soy Wars poster with a coin, "Loid" tells her it's not enough and gets it for her. In his mind he's starting to have doubts on her wondering of her intelligence, and if maybe she should return her to the orphanage. Anya cries and yells "please no! I'm a good purchaaaase!" which of course embarrasses "Loid" in front of the people and makes him facepalm-

View attachment 353154

-"Loid" facepalms then promises to buy her peanuts and her face instantly brightened. After purchases, she says she's tired and wants to sleep, so now the mentally exhausted Twilight carries her while thinking her ways are illogical and he doesn't understands her-

View attachment 353155

-Thus he got manuals about child raising-
---
Lily: "Earth's history at least, heheh~"
---
Medea: "Yes, I could next tine"
---
Silver Sentry: Maybe there can be a little hope every now and then...

Green Sentry: Finally, no need to cower down!
Peridot: "At least he's trying to learn how to be a parent as soon as possible..."
___

Star: "True, but to be fair, I also lived there for quite a while." :p

-She's still not used to the idea of moving away from Earth and back to Mewni...but she's no longer stressed or despondent about it, either-
___

Very well, then. It was nice to meet you, Medea. :)

-Finishing up her cup of tea-

___

-The only other compassion they usually see around here is the many Servants' friendship with Lancer, especially the care Charlotte Corday shows for him-

-he's always been one to adapt, so the non-functioning arm will be just a setback more than anything else for him-
---
-and is usually because her friends insisted-
-He's accomplished a lot of incredible feats in his years defending Hyrule, even with his memories missing for some time, so how's one limp arm gonna be a problem for him?-
___

-Even then, though, she probably doesn't complain much-

-It means an opportunity to spend time with her friends, and given their line of work, they need all the breaks they can get-

---
---
---
---
---
---
---

-Of course they do-
---
-Not really-
-Struck the remaining flying saucers with Fire Spin, catching them in a tornado that quickly overheated them-

(I'd say the odds are high, considering that we survived your latest trap!)

___

Lapis: "Yep, Okki's turn!"
___

Star: -Why not both? -The knight action figure carries both a sword and a shield, after all-
___

there wasn't a Servant in sight..

...A-Are you serious? :urg:

___

-Does not compute?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What is Zelda's reply to her?-
---
Ana: How to help these girls...?
Zelda: "Deep breaths, Kiyo..."
---
-good question...-

-He's accomplished a lot of incredible feats in his years defending Hyrule, even with his memories missing for some time, so how's one limp arm gonna be a problem for him?-
___

-Even then, though, she probably doesn't complain much-

-It means an opportunity to spend time with her friends, and given their line of work, they need all the breaks they can get-
-exactly-
---
-oh, they absolutely do-

---
---
---

-Of course they do-
---
-Not really-
-Struck the remaining flying saucers with Fire Spin, catching them in a tornado that quickly overheated them-

___

___

Star: -Why not both? -The knight action figure carries both a sword and a shield, after all-
___

___

-Does not compute?-
Weiss: I forget Winter has fire moves here.
---
Zelda: "You can do it, Okki!"
---
Kanna: "Limited budget?"
---
Ingrid: "Unfortunately so."
---
Weiss: "...Ishtar?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "At least he's trying to learn how to be a parent as soon as possible..."
___

Star: "True, but to be fair, I also lived there for quite a while." :p

-She's still not used to the idea of moving away from Earth and back to Mewni...but she's no longer stressed or despondent about it, either-
___

Very well, then. It was nice to meet you, Medea. :)

-Finishing up her cup of tea-

___

-The only other compassion they usually see around here is the many Servants' friendship with Lancer, especially the care Charlotte Corday shows for him-
-Twilight skims through the books reading about how kids can't express their feelings too well and they must not be scolded, or that they need to shape up their self-esteem to become gradually independent, wondering just how parents can raise kids themselves... Looking at the sleeping Anya in bed, he reminds himself that once Operation Strix is over, he'll return her to the orphanage, still keeping himself professional-
---
Lily: "Speaking of, you think you'll ever go back?"
---
Medea: "Hm, likewise" More than I'd have thought...
---
-Which is also more pleasant to see than most things they do-
Zelda: "Deep breaths, Kiyo..."
---
-good question...-
Kiyohime: "......" -she tries to do so-
---
-But they are already making their move...-

___

___

___

___

-Does not compute?-
---
---
---
---
Rin: "And we'll do too with whatever you throw next!"
---
-Thus she threw the ball aaaaaand it rolled to the side- :V
---
Illya: "So each of us has something unique?"
---
Yukari: "Seems there's a little rebellion in there"
---
Ishtar: ".....Eh? W-What...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Twilight skims through the books reading about how kids can't express their feelings too well and they must not be scolded, or that they need to shape up their self-esteem to become gradually independent, wondering just how parents can raise kids themselves... Looking at the sleeping Anya in bed, he reminds himself that once Operation Strix is over, he'll return her to the orphanage, still keeping himself professional-
---
Lily: "Speaking of, you think you'll ever go back?"
---
Medea: "Hm, likewise" More than I'd have thought...
---
-Which is also more pleasant to see than most things they do-
Peridot: "That would be even more of a jerk move than dumping that woman without warning." :glare:
___

Star: "Well, I can always visit, but as for moving back there...I kinda highly doubt it..."
___

-What does Medea think of Eclipsa as of now?-
___

-Speaking of, do the Servants who got called to help contain the riot see Tasque Manager as well?-

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
-Not unlike her species' Kanto counterpart, although can she also still use ice moves at all here? She still looks more like an Alolan Vulpix...-

Your Misguided Confidence Is Amusing At Least. Consider This The Tutorial Level For The Rest Of My Mansion
___

Lapis: "..."
___

Star: "Hmm... Yeah, those are both fair points."
___

...A rebellion?

a huge prison riot, from what we could tell.
___

-She genuinely considers you a friend, Ishtar-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Besides that, with how some here have fully functional and highly advanced prosthetics, as well as the existence of Sheikah tech in his own home dimension, there's a good chance he can get the arm treated somehow-
___

-Weiss' thoughts on that?-
-yeah, so nothing to worry about-
---
Weiss: ...I should train.

Kiyohime: "......" -she tries to do so-
---
-But they are already making their move...-
-doesn't work?-
---
-OH NO-

---
---
---
---
-Not unlike her species' Kanto counterpart, although can she also still use ice moves at all here? She still looks more like an Alolan Vulpix...-

Your Misguided Confidence Is Amusing At Least. Consider This The Tutorial Level For The Rest Of My Mansion
___

___

___

...A rebellion?

___

Sothis: "I suppose a little training could be useful at whopping your butt."
---
Zelda: Oh no....
---
Kanna: -WANTS SHIELD-
---
Ingrid: "The running gag of Chaldea bases having poor security struck him." :p
---
-SHE NO COMPUTE?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Poor Pikmin 4
---
-but it's a reliable training partner nonetheless
I've been waiting for years for it to be released, but hey, it at least it ain't Half-Life 3
___

-Just because Weiss has improved her combat skills over the years doesn't make the Gigas any less suited for the task-

-It's still incredibly tough-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "That would be even more of a jerk move than dumping that woman without warning." :glare:
___

Star: "Well, I can always visit, but as for moving back there...I kinda highly doubt it..."
___

-What does Medea think of Eclipsa as of now?-
___

-Speaking of, do the Servants who got called to help contain the riot see Tasque Manager as well?-
-Clarly, the guy has yet to get attached... Next day Anya refuses to study, he says to get to the school she must pass a test, Anya doesn't wants to since she can read the minds of other kids, but "Loid" says she must or else... He didn't spoke the full sentence, but in his mind he said to complete the mission. He sighs, he decides to go off since he must get her documentation, she wants to follow him, but he tells her she cab't, leading to this scene-

---
Lily: "...Maybe visiting is good enough"
---
-She is certain not everything is as black and white as previously thought, though she's still ought to receive some punishment, she doesn't thinks she's trule evil-
---
-Gareth is now reporting to her-

Gareth: "Sir Gareth here!" -salutes-
-doesn't work?-
---
-OH NO-
-It does solely because of close friends near-
Kiyohime: "...Thank you"
---
Medusa: "Now you two..."

Elizabeth: "Eh?"

___

___

___

...A rebellion?

___

---
---
---
---
-SHE NO COMPUTE?-
Yuuno: "This is a tutorial?!"
Gai: "Go on, we'll go through everything!"
---
Osakabehime: "..................................." -blinks-
---
-They find some super cool (toy) shield and toys!-
---
Yukari: "For once, it's a blessing" :p
---
-DOES NOT COMPUTE, DOES NOT COMPUTE-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Clarly, the guy has yet to get attached... Next day Anya refuses to study, he says to get to the school she must pass a test, Anya doesn't wants to since she can read the minds of other kids, but "Loid" says she must or else... He didn't spoke the full sentence, but in his mind he said to complete the mission. He sighs, he decides to go off since he must get her documentation, she wants to follow him, but he tells her she cab't, leading to this scene-

---
Lily: "...Maybe visiting is good enough"
---
-She is certain not everything is as black and white as previously thought, though she's still ought to receive some punishment, she doesn't thinks she's trule evil-
---
-Gareth is now reporting to her-

Gareth: "Sir Gareth here!" -salutes-
Peridot: "...I'm not surprised he was able to find her on every occasion, given that his profession is literally being a spy."
___

Star: "...I think so, too."
___

-She made some questionable choices regarding dark magic, and abandoned her kingdom, but there's no indication from her character that she committed any truly evil acts or that she has any evil intentions or plans-

-In fact, she seems like she had the potential to have been a more benevolent ruler had things gone differently for mewmans and monsters back then, which is a case where she definitely would have stayed Queen of Mewni-

___

Tasque Manager: "Sir Gareth..." -Stands up, carrying one of her cats- Have you been informed of the current situation?-

---
---
---
---
-SHE NO COMPUTE?-
---
---
---
---
I Suppose I Must Bid You All Adieu For Now. O Would Wish You Luck But It Wouldn't Mathematically Affect The Luck Parameters As Described In Your Profiles. Even The Ideal World Can't Save Your People From E-Ranked Luck Lmao

Noelle: "PLEASE HELP!"

___

Lapis: "...It was your first throw, I probably just had beginner's luck." 😅
___

Star: "These items look cool!"
___

keep a bunch of bad guys locked up in a Chaldean base is just asking for trouble, heheheh.

___

-SNAP OUT OF IT, ISHTAR-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "...I'm not surprised he was able to find her on every occasion, given that his profession is literally being a spy."
___

Star: "...I think so, too."
___

-She made some questionable choices regarding dark magic, and abandoned her kingdom, but there's no indication from her character that she committed any truly evil acts or that she has any evil intentions or plans-

-In fact, she seems like she had the potential to have been a more benevolent ruler had things gone differently for mewmans and monsters back then, which is a case where she definitely would have stayed Queen of Mewni-

___

Tasque Manager: "Sir Gareth..." -Stands up, carrying one of her cats- Have you been informed of the current situation?-
-His informant tells him he'll get reported for child abuse, Twilight says he doesn't understands kids and how much they cry, but the informant tells him it's a kid's job to cry. In any case, he gives him the answers to the test to enroll into the Eden Institute, Twilight says "thanks Franky, this will make things easier", Franky has another thing for him, revealing he's done a look on Anya's history under Twilight's request-

1653284009467.png

-There's nothing until last year, she's been adopted four times and has been in two orhpanages-

1653284113339.png

-Twilight reads the names she's gotten, Franky jokes that she changes names as often as him so she's really his kid, in any case he also reminds Twilight to not get attached since this is a mission, Twilight says he must not worry, Franky realizes after Twilight walked off he hasn't paid him and says "Hey!" before sighing and admitting he has no clue what in the heads of spies-
---
Lily: "See how the people at school are doing..."
---
-Maybe the penance that, while deserving on the basis of leaving the kingdom behind, still can be lessened based on what she's seen... For now, Medea is ready to confront the High Magic Comission-

-But will see Moon first-
---
Gareth: "...That some of the bad guys escaped you mean?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-His informant tells him he'll get reported for child abuse, Twilight says he doesn't understands kids and how much they cry, but the informant tells him it's a kid's job to cry. In any case, he gives him the answers to the test to enroll into the Eden Institute, Twilight says "thanks Franky, this will make things easier", Franky has another thing for him, revealing he's done a look on Anya's history under Twilight's request-

View attachment 353182

-There's nothing until last year, she's been adopted four times and has been in two orhpanages-

View attachment 353183

-Twilight reads the names she's gotten, Franky jokes that she changes names as often as him so she's really his kid, in any case he also reminds Twilight to not get attached since this is a mission, Twilight says he must not worry, Franky realizes after Twilight walked off he hasn't paid him and says "Hey!" before sighing and admitting he has no clue what in the heads of spies-
---
Lily: "See how the people at school are doing..."
---
-Maybe the penance that, while deserving on the basis of leaving the kingdom behind, still can be lessened based on what she's seen... For now, Medea is ready to confront the High Magic Comission-

-But will see Moon first-
---
Gareth: "...That some of the bad guys escaped you mean?"
Peridot: "Not exactly a positive start for any of these characters..."
___

Star: "That'd be nice, yeah...I might not be enrolled there anymore, but you'll still be able to attend school, at least! Uh, I think..." -Medea and Medea Lily aren't moving from Basel, after all, and the latter was able to attend school regularly regardless of that-
___

-She's made mistakes concerning her reign as a queen, but history seems to have gotten her wrong otherwise...The Magic High Commission definitely must have answers-

-Moon is currently doing paperwork in her office-
___

Tasque Manager: "From your question, I can tell you must have been told already. Yes, at least four villains have escaped, but the majority are accounted for and have been imprisoned once more. I've ordered search parties sent out to locate those who escaped or are M.I.A..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I've been waiting for years for it to be released, but hey, it at least it ain't Half-Life 3
___

-Just because Weiss has improved her combat skills over the years doesn't make the Gigas any less suited for the task-

-It's still incredibly tough-
For now :V
---
-after all, when she grows, so does he-

-It does solely because of close friends near-
Kiyohime: "...Thank you"
---
Medusa: "Now you two..."

Elizabeth: "Eh?"
-Zelda smiled at that-
---
Pit: "Me?"

---
---
---
---
I Suppose I Must Bid You All Adieu For Now. O Would Wish You Luck But It Wouldn't Mathematically Affect The Luck Parameters As Described In Your Profiles. Even The Ideal World Can't Save Your People From E-Ranked Luck Lmao

___

___

___

keep a bunch of bad guys locked up in a Chaldean base is just asking for trouble, heheheh.

___

-SNAP OUT OF IT, ISHTAR-
Sothis: "I hate this Queen."
---
Zelda: "Yeah, I'm sure it happens to a lot of people..."
---
Kanna: :b:
---
-Ingrid giggled along-
---
Weiss: "Now you're the one staring." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Not exactly a positive start for any of these characters..."
___

Star: "That'd be nice, yeah...I might not be enrolled there anymore, but you'll still be able to attend school, at least! Uh, I think..." -Medea and Medea Lily aren't moving from Basel, after all, and the latter was able to attend school regularly regardless of that-
___

-She's made mistakes concerning her reign as a queen, but history seems to have gotten her wrong otherwise...The Magic High Commission definitely must have answers-

-Moon is currently doing paperwork in her office-
___

Tasque Manager: "From your question, I can tell you must have been told already. Yes, at least four villains have escaped, but the majority are accounted for and have been imprisoned once more. I've ordered search parties sent out to locate those who escaped or are M.I.A..."
-While he's out, Anya is sprawled in the sofa... Thinking she's booooored-

1653323227367.png

-Looking at her Spy Wars poster she thinks about how spies aren't like she thought and she wanna do cool things like deactivate bombs... Then she remembers she had managed to read Twilight's mind about where he saved up his spy gear, so of course, Anya invades his room and finds them, unlocking the door also from having read his mind-

1653323693591.png

---
Lily: "...I don't think it is a necessity for me, but probably...?"
---
-And she'll seek some answers, but still first...-

-And Medea knocked at her door-
---
Gareth: "I see...How many casualties?"
-Zelda smiled at that-
---
Pit: "Me?"
-Her thoughts?-
---
Gorgon: "Who else?" :V

___

___

___

___

-SNAP OUT OF IT, ISHTAR-
---
---
---
-Ingrid giggled along-
---
Illya: "I do too..."
Gai: "Hold on, we'll save you soon!"
---
Tamamo: "You still get another shot"
Oskabehme: "Uuuuh, yeah"
---
Illya: "It looks so glittery~!"
---
Yukari: "Seems it'll weaken their defenses plenty" :p
Luvia: "At least we got to know something of use"
---
Ishtar: "....H-Hey! What do you mean?" -red-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-While he's out, Anya is sprawled in the sofa... Thinking she's booooored-

View attachment 353191

-Looking at her Spy Wars poster she thinks about how spies aren't like she thought and she wanna do cool things like deactivate bombs... Then she remembers she had managed to read Twilight's mind about where he saved up his spy gear, so of course, Anya invades his room and finds them, unlocking the door also from having read his mind-

View attachment 353192
---
Lily: "...I don't think it is a necessity for me, but probably...?"
---
-And she'll seek some answers, but still first...-

-And Medea knocked at her door-
---
Gareth: "I see...How many casualties?"
Peridot: "Uh oh, she shouldn't be messing with all of his spy stuff. She might know that he's on a serious covert mission, but he doesn't know that she's already figured that all out..."
___

Star: "I guess it's your mom's call, now that I think about it..." -Really trying to adjust to the knowledge that she won't be living on Earth anymore-
___

Moon: "Yes, you may enter."
___

Tasque Manager: "77 in total. 40 Setnries and 37 monsters have either gone missing or are confirmed dead..."

---
---
---
-Ingrid giggled along-
---
Illya: "I do too..."
Gai: "Hold on, we'll save you soon!"
---
Tamamo: "You still get another shot"
Oskabehme: "Uuuuh, yeah"
---
Illya: "It looks so glittery~!"
---
Yukari: "Seems it'll weaken their defenses plenty" :p
Luvia: "At least we got to know something of use"
---
Ishtar: "....H-Hey! What do you mean?" -red-
Susie: "Pretty much all of us do..."

Anyways I Think I Will Go Bake A Battery Acid Pie. Toodles~

-The monitors shut off once again, and the flying saucers are now all destroyed or offline-
___

-Will she be able to hit some pins on her second attempt?-
___

Star: "Let's buy ourselves some weapons! Oh, and a shield, too." :grin:
___

Th-This could be a serious distraction for Drakkon and his army...We m-mi-might not not the identities of his Servants, b-b-but this could still be our opportunity to turn the tides and defeat him!

___

-Weiss ain't wrong- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Peridot: "Uh oh, she shouldn't be messing with all of his spy stuff. She might know that he's on a serious covert mission, but he doesn't know that she's already figured that all out..."
___

Star: "I guess it's your mom's call, now that I think about it..." -Really trying to adjust to the knowledge that she won't be living on Earth anymore-
___

Moon: "Yes, you may enter."
___

Tasque Manager: "77 in total. 40 Setnries and 37 monsters have either gone missing or are confirmed dead..."
-No doubt this will end badly, as she actually finds a radio he uses to communicate via morse code, and of course the curious Anya starts toying with it. What's more, the transmission is intercepted by the local station of which the politician from before happened to be at, and he's very much pissed off Twilight is still around here after taking the pictures he wanted-

1653339472522.png

Also my bad in something, they're in Ostania, not Westalis. They're fictional countries anyway LOL.
---
Lily: "...Are you okay?"
---
Medea: -Does- "Moon, how are you?" :)
---
Gareth: ".....I see..." -clearly struck badly by the news-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-No doubt this will end badly, as she actually finds a radio he uses to communicate via morse code, and of course the curious Anya starts toying with it. What's more, the transmission is intercepted by the local station of which the politician from before happened to be at, and he's very much pissed off Twilight is still around here after taking the pictures he wanted-

View attachment 353206

Also my bad in something, they're in Ostania, not Westalis. They're fictional countries anyway LOL.
---
Lily: "...Are you okay?"
---
Medea: -Does- "Moon, how are you?" :)
---
Gareth: ".....I see..." -clearly struck badly by the news-
Peridot: "...This is really bad."
___

Star: "Oh, me? I'm fine. I'm not too upset about moving away from Earth anymore, it's just gonna take a while for me to get used to it..."

-Lily can tell by her tone that she's handling the matter emotionally better than she was before Boudica talked to them both, but that doesn't change the fact that she'll still need to adjust to it-
___

Moon: "Ah, hello Medea." :) "I'm alright, just tending to some paperwork."
___

Tasque Manager: "...I know, i's difficult to process. But we can't let their deaths be in vain, we must remain focused on recapturing the fiends who took their lives before they can cause further harm."

Top Bottom