• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Will you be getting all of these for him?

-She still resents the character for that, so she wants to see his defeat in the second season badly...-
___

Star: "I don't know if they'll stay a group, but if they did, then I'd totally attend another one of their concert.)

(Oh, so that's why they're singing! They're idols!)
___

(AT LEAST THE FOOD ISN'T GOING TO WASTE.)
___

In my current state? None, actually. As embarrassing as it is to admit, I never got as far learning how to cast magic without the wand...
___

-Soon being now or soonish?-

As Shockwave said!
Probably my parents will for him, plus I have figures to look out for too. Specifically the Stunticon team is getting new figures released that can combine and they look much more better than their last attempt in 2015.

-True, she shall get soon to it-
---
Lily: "Me too, it'd be fun to see them progress as a group!"
---
-There's only one thing left... A meat bun-
---
Medea: "...Convenient for us, I'll admit"
---
-Soonish in fact-

-Of course, they do as such, Frenzy and Rumble entering as well-
-while Champions protect Castle Town-
---
Pandora: "Few people come here. Mostly just you two." :p
-And showing why they were chosen as
---
Elizabeth: "...What about these two?"

Gorgon: "Us?"
Kris: "That would still sound pretty insane if we weren't in a literal magic world...Also, that tech sounds really cool."

Susie: "Exposition? Sounds you and Ralsei are gonna be good pals." :p

Ralsei: "Knowledge is power, Susie!" :grin:
___

Lapis: "Well, I did dress for it." :p
___

-The boss?1-
___

-She just tries to cut the whipsword with her other claw-
___

Th-That's actually the exact correct terminology, Ingrid!

I can already tell why Ingrid and Admiral Harlaown here are getting along. :p
Byleth: "But now is not the time to learn. Now is the time to stop Queen. We can always have lessons later."
---
Zelda: "Sounds fair enough."
---
Kanna: "Who do you work for?"
---
-it doesn't work, instead clashing with the blades... but it at least stopped Sothis's attempt at trapping Vexus with it so in a way, Vexus still won that exchange-
---
Arlon: "And I, for one, dread the idea of these two getting along, given what we know of Lady Ingrid."

Ingrid: "Come on, Arlon. What's the worst that could possibly happen?" 👼

Arlon: "I rest my case."
Ahim: "Then we can talk all we want" :) -they all using laser guns from their current Metal Hero forms-
---
Kiyohime: "Let me set it... Ah, there!"

---
Abby: "My very meanie boss that tells me what to do..."
---
-And managed to make her escape...-
---
Lindy: "I don't see anything wrong with having more friends" :p

-Maybe she can introduce Yukari to her- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Probably my parents will for him, plus I have figures to look out for too. Specifically the Stunticon team is getting new figures released that can combine and they look much more better than their last attempt in 2015.

-True, she shall get soon to it-
---
Lily: "Me too, it'd be fun to see them progress as a group!"
---
-There's only one thing left... A meat bun-
---
Medea: "...Convenient for us, I'll admit"
---
-Soonish in fact-

-Of course, they do as such, Frenzy and Rumble entering as well-
So basically, he's getting a lot of Transformers figures for his Birthday. :p

-But she just keeps watching the AU for now?-
___

Star: "I can't believe I'm saying this, but this entire concert also helped me cheer up..."
___

-And one of them will have to get to it first before eating it?-
___

It's sad, but true. I created many powerful spells in my time, but I can't even cast Levitato without the wand. 😅
___

-Tasque Manager still following Sir Gareth and Grimlock-

-While the stealth and assassin team carries out their mission, Aquamarine can only wait for the pieces to fall into place. Unable to do more than strategize and give new commands as necessary for the time being, she reflects on how the only reason she's gotten this far is because of a failure on her part, one that she never could've anticipated before crossing paths with this bizarre collective of organic life-

(It's crumbling not being able to report back to My Diamond, but I can't afford to tell her how I've failed my mission, or that one of Yellow Diamond's top ranking soldiers betrayed Homeworld, I'd be demoted at best! And that's not even getting into how my alliance with the Decepticons could be viewed as treason in it's own right...)

(...I can't fulfill my promise to these Cybertronians until plenty of those humans are captured. But the more time that passes, the more difficult it's going to be to explain why I'm so late to report back...Surely they'd recognize that Chaldea is no ordinary extraterrestrial threat, but only after getting confirmation that they're capable of everything their database claims they are...If I can just prove that to them, they'll see that Homeworld simply cannot take them on alone.)

Nora: "Right!"
---
Weiss: "She actually cleaned her hair..."
-The boss fight is slightly more difficult than the last two, but with Penny's smarts and strategizing it's still not terribly difficult-
___

(And her dress looks so pretty!)

-Weiss wonders why Anne didn't clean her hair sooner than this episode?-

Byleth: "But now is not the time to learn. Now is the time to stop Queen. We can always have lessons later."
---
Zelda: "Sounds fair enough."
---
Kanna: "Who do you work for?"
---
-it doesn't work, instead clashing with the blades... but it at least stopped Sothis's attempt at trapping Vexus with it so in a way, Vexus still won that exchange-
---
Arlon: "And I, for one, dread the idea of these two getting along, given what we know of Lady Ingrid."

Ingrid: "Come on, Arlon. What's the worst that could possibly happen?" 👼

Arlon: "I rest my case."
Ahim: "Then we can talk all we want" :) -they all using laser guns from their current Metal Hero forms-
---

---
---
---

Truly A Universal Solution. You Have Chosen To Prioritize A Strike On Your Mortal Enemy As Opposed To Exchanging Generally Irrelevant Speech-Based Information

Susie: "Damn it, another one of her monitors..."

I Only Wish To Inform You Of The Mandatory Mansion Rules

Now I Know You Are All Loving My Mansion But We Have A Few Rules Around Here That You Have To Follow

One Wipe Your Shoes

Two Have Fun

Three Respect The Pottery

Four Have Fun

Five List Entry Duplication Error

-There's a vase shaped and painted in the likeness of Queen's head placed in the center of the room-
___

-Still a classic game. Tbh even now I still tend to play it a lot, usually with my dad-

Lapis: "So this game is practically a sports simulator?"
___

-Is her boss another bear? Or an animal or creature more dangerous?-
___

XJ-5: "She got away again..."

XJ-6: "Typical shallow villains, they can never accept defeat."
___

I-I'm not one hundred percent s-sure this is a g-good thing, myself...

I understand the concerns, but, we've survived far worse ordeals.

-I'm really looking forward to Yukari and Eclipsa meeting- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And showing why they were chosen as
---
Elizabeth: "...What about these two?"

Gorgon: "Us?"
-good synergy and without a doubt Hyrule's mightiest Warriors not named Link or Zelda-
---
KI!Dusa: "It's a good lazing spot."

Pandora: Damn, she's become a good liar~

-The boss fight is slightly more difficult than the last two, but with Penny's smarts and strategizing it's still not terribly difficult-
___

(And her dress looks so pretty!)

-Weiss wonders why Anne didn't clean her hair sooner than this episode?-
Ren: "Penny's doing most of the work by now."
---
-she absolutely does :V-

Weiss: "Where did she even get it?"

---

---
---
---

Truly A Universal Solution. You Have Chosen To Prioritize A Strike On Your Mortal Enemy As Opposed To Exchanging Generally Irrelevant Speech-Based Information

Now I Know You Are All Loving My Mansion But We Have A Few Rules Around Here That You Have To Follow

One Wipe Your Shoes

Two Have Fun

Four Have Fun

-There's a vase shaped and painted in the likeness of Queen's head placed in the center of the room-
___

-Still a classic game. Tbh even now I still tend to play it a lot, usually with my dad-

___

___

___

Sothis: -kicking her feet around- "...Oh right, I have that witch outfit here."

Byleth: "You were about to make a joke about how you had no shoes to wipe, weren't you?"

Sothis: "You know me too well, Byleth." :p
---
Zelda: "Yes, it is."

-I very rarely do...mainly because Resort is a near-objective improvement, so I only come back to the OG for sports not in Resort... so most of them :V-
---
Kanna: "Can we at least know who your boss is? I'm sure they'd love the idea of their existence putting dread on me and my friends." I'm so smart~!
---
Sothis: "Well, at least Christmas is saved."

-only took us four months :V-
---
Ingrid: "I'm right here, you know?" :glare:

Arlon: "I am aware. I would not be the kind to speak behind people's backs. It's far too impolite."

Ingrid: ....Fair enough.

-as am I :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "Penny's doing most of the work by now."
---
-she absolutely does :V-

Weiss: "Where did she even get it?"
Penny: "Oh...Doesn't that make the video game less fun?" :urg:
___

-It can probably be chalked up to character design, but she still doesn't get why Anne would leave her hair like that- :V

(...Custom from a tailor shop? Or is it just another item she had in her backpack for some reason?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Oh...Doesn't that make the video game less fun?" :urg:
___

-It can probably be chalked up to character design, but she still doesn't get why Anne would leave her hair like that- :V

(...Custom from a tailor shop? Or is it just another item she had in her backpack for some reason?)
Ren: "We can think of something else, perhaps?"
---
Weiss: "Perhaps... but still, her hair..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So basically, he's getting a lot of Transformers figures for his Birthday. :p

-But she just keeps watching the AU for now?-
___

Star: "I can't believe I'm saying this, but this entire concert also helped me cheer up..."
___

-And one of them will have to get to it first before eating it?-
___

It's sad, but true. I created many powerful spells in my time, but I can't even cast Levitato without the wand. 😅
___

-Tasque Manager still following Sir Gareth and Grimlock-

-While the stealth and assassin team carries out their mission, Aquamarine can only wait for the pieces to fall into place. Unable to do more than strategize and give new commands as necessary for the time being, she reflects on how the only reason she's gotten this far is because of a failure on her part, one that she never could've anticipated before crossing paths with this bizarre collective of organic life-

(It's crumbling not being able to report back to My Diamond, but I can't afford to tell her how I've failed my mission, or that one of Yellow Diamond's top ranking soldiers betrayed Homeworld, I'd be demoted at best! And that's not even getting into how my alliance with the Decepticons could be viewed as treason in it's own right...)

(...I can't fulfill my promise to these Cybertronians until plenty of those humans are captured. But the more time that passes, the more difficult it's going to be to explain why I'm so late to report back...Surely they'd recognize that Chaldea is no ordinary extraterrestrial threat, but only after getting confirmation that they're capable of everything their database claims they are...If I can just prove that to them, they'll see that Homeworld simply cannot take them on alone.)
Well, Christmas, but will make sure to pre-order them online. :p

-Sure, typical romcom stuff of Subaru trying (and failing) to get Emilia's heart while she's unaware of his feelings-
---
Lily: "...Helping organize it wasn't so bad"
---
-Indeed, and both have an intense stare-off beforehand-
---
Medea: "I will take that into account" -clearly Medea isn't the same since she's been hovering all this while-
---
-Who go to assist Charlotte and Paris!-

-What she's thinking may be true, she'd really need to provide them with evidence on their threat levels-
-good synergy and without a doubt Hyrule's mightiest Warriors not named Link or Zelda-
---
KI!Dusa: "It's a good lazing spot."

Pandora: Damn, she's become a good liar~
-Even against some sturdy tanks, they managed to perform well-

-Though it is less surprising with Daruk-
---
Medusa: Seems she and the other me are influencing each other well~

-Ana would return with ice cream-

One Wipe Your Shoes

Two Have Fun

Four Have Fun

___

___

___

___

Byleth: "You were about to make a joke about how you had no shoes to wipe, weren't you?"

---

-I very rarely do...mainly because Resort is a near-objective improvement, so I only come back to the OG for sports not in Resort... so most of them :V-
---
Kanna: "Can we at least know who your boss is? I'm sure they'd love the idea of their existence putting dread on me and my friends." I'm so smart~!
---

---

Arlon: "I am aware. I would not be the kind to speak behind people's backs. It's far too impolite."

Luka: "...So do we destroy that vase?"

Don/Illya: "I don't know if that's adeuqate!"
---
-I'd play it if my Wii was still functional, but oh well-

Tamamo: "It's not 100% accurate, but it's fun on it's own right, mikon~"
---
Abby: "I think he was around here..."
---
Suzuka: "Now time to party~!"

Martha: "And deliver what's left"
---
Lindy: "Go ahead and build those machines, I'll make sure my son doesn't bothers you with his strictness too" :p

-So do I now- :V -Remind tho has Moon personally met Yukari?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, Christmas, but will make sure to pre-order them online. :p

-Sure, typical romcom stuff of Subaru trying (and failing) to get Emilia's heart while she's unaware of his feelings-
---
Lily: "...Helping organize it wasn't so bad"
---
-Indeed, and both have an intense stare-off beforehand-
---
Medea: "I will take that into account" -clearly Medea isn't the same since she's been hovering all this while-
---
-Who go to assist Charlotte and Paris!-

-What she's thinking may be true, she'd really need to provide them with evidence on their threat levels-
Dividing gifts between those occasions helps, I'll admit. :p

Peridot: "Hey, Subaru! Pay attention to the girl who is interested in you!" -Pointing at Rem whenever she next appears on-screen-
___

Star: "Plus it helped keep Queen Boudica happy like we planned..."
___

-Intense showdown music intensifies-
___

That's fair enough.

-Eclipsa isn't surprised, virtually every other Queen of Mewni learned how to cast magic without the wand unlike herself, and that's not to mention Mewnian mages who aren't royalty-

___

-What villains are they fighting?-

(But as far as I know, My Diamond may have only met a few of them, while Yellow Diamond may very well not even be aware that they exist...)

---

---
---

---

---

---
---

---
Lindy: "Go ahead and build those machines, I'll make sure my son doesn't bothers you with his strictness too" :p

Penny: "..." -Remembers she no longer has shoes, starts hovering as well to avoid potentially breaking the rule on a technicality-

(Spamton warned us not to break the vases...which frankly doesn't clear up the answer.)
___

-I need to play Resort more often, my dad does in his spare time at least lol. And yeah, it's a shame when a console stops working...-

Lapis: "Alright, let's give it a shot!"
___

-Nearby? Has the evil boss been watching the entire fight?-
___

XJ-5: "Not before all the XJs reunite!"

XJ-4: "Jenny would be so proud that we saved Christmas!"

XJ-6: "Is it just me, though, or does feel like a lot more time has passed than just one more day? Ugh, great, something must be bugged with my internal clock..."
___

I-It's not like w-we make it a secret that we don't ttrust BB, either...Nor that we find Wade annoying most of the time.

We appreciate it, Admiral. Thank you for your cooperation on this.

-She's friends with Ingrid now, but I don't think she's formally met Yukari yet?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "No, it is fine, perhaps I will just abstain from participating for the next few turns!"

___

(It's nice to see Anne decided to clean it. I don't think I could stand my hair being so unkempt for so long...)
Ren: "Fair enough."
---
Weiss: "Agreed. It would have been one of the first things I did."

-Even against some sturdy tanks, they managed to perform well-

-Though it is less surprising with Daruk-
---
Medusa: Seems she and the other me are influencing each other well~

-Ana would return with ice cream-
-and less surprising to see he was the frontliner-
---
Pit: "ICE CREAM!" :b:

---

---
---

---

Penny: "..." -Remembers she no longer has shoes, starts hovering as well to avoid potentially breaking the rule on a technicality-

(Spamton warned us not to break the vases...which frankly doesn't clear up the answer.)
___

-I need to play Resort more often, my dad does in his spare time at least lol. And yeah, it's a shame when a console stops working...-

___

___

XJ-6: "Is it just me, though, or does feel like a lot more time has passed than just one more day? Ugh, great, something must be bugged with my internal clock..."
___

I-It's not like w-we make it a secret that we don't ttrust BB, either...Nor that we find Wade annoying most of the time.

-She's friends with Ingrid now, but I don't think she's formally met Yukari yet?-
Byleth: "If you're all curious, we can break it once we're done with Queen."
---
-I heavily recommend the swordfighting-

Zelda: "As long as it's fun, it's what matters."
---
Kanna: "....He's watching us?"
---
Sothis: "I got that feeling a lot. I imagine I'll get used to it with time..."
---
Ingrid: -to Alphys and Arlon- "Fair points. I appreciate the honesty." :)

Arlon: -to Lindy- "If you require our help, we'll be happy to do so."

-I don't think so, and I almost want Ingrid to keep it a secret as a way to get back on Yukari having never told her about Sans but then Yukari just finds out and pops in Mewni through a gap :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "Fair enough."
---
Weiss: "Agreed. It would have been one of the first things I did."
-That being said, it seems the both the main map and glacier maps have been completed...-
___

-Weiss probably can't even fathom not tending to messy hair after a short while, much less just casually leaving a bunch of leaves and branches in it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so they high-five!-
---
-precisely!-
-However, then the screen moves up, showing various stars in the darkness of outer space...-

Penny: "Wait a minute, is the game not at 100% completion...?"

-The screen stops moving up once it reaches the Moon, where a new world map appears-
___

-As for the show, Hop Pop sees Sylvia among the crowd at the ball, but just as he works up the courage to ask her to dance, Monroe shows up and suddenly asks her instead-

-Anne and the Plantars are just as shocked by this as hop Pop is-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-However, then the screen moves up, showing various stars in the darkness of outer space...-

Penny: "Wait a minute, is the game not at 100% completion...?"

-The screen stops moving up once it reaches the Moon, where a new world map appears-
___

-As for the show, Hop Pop sees Sylvia among the crowd at the ball, but just as he works up the courage to ask her to dance, Monroe shows up and suddenly asks her instead-

-Anne and the Plantars are just as shocked by this as hop Pop is-
Nora: "There's more?!"
---
Weiss: "Meanie..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "There's more?!"
---
Weiss: "Meanie..."
Penny: "And it apparently takes place on a moon!" :surprised:
___

(I expected him to show up at the dance, but that doesn't make his arrival any less annoying...)

-Sylvia is happy to accept the offer, only for Hop Pop to interject and try to convince Sylvia to dance with him instead. Sylvia is flattered, but Monroe laughs his efforts off, claiming that Hop Pop can't dance. Hop Pop insists that he can dance better than him, and that he's been trained by the best and is going to take him down!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Dividing gifts between those occasions helps, I'll admit. :p

Peridot: "Hey, Subaru! Pay attention to the girl who is interested in you!" -Pointing at Rem whenever she next appears on-screen-
___

Star: "Plus it helped keep Queen Boudica happy like we planned..."
___

-Intense showdown music intensifies-
___

That's fair enough.

-Eclipsa isn't surprised, virtually every other Queen of Mewni learned how to cast magic without the wand unlike herself, and that's not to mention Mewnian mages who aren't royalty-

___

-What villains are they fighting?-

(But as far as I know, My Diamond may have only met a few of them, while Yellow Diamond may very well not even be aware that they exist...)
True. :p Now I wish the Stunticons weren't killed kinda unceremoniously on the Decepticon arc because their new toys are just looking sweet LOL

-She also tries to gain his heart, but he doesn't gets it-
-Beatrice is exhausted at this-
---
Lily: "I hope she's relaxing now..."
---
-One could cut it with a knife if they tried-
---
Medea: "Do you have any current goals in mind?"
---
-Currently they're facing Lothor, who despite being human and a doofus commanded various evil ninja aliens for a reason-

-And Blue Diamond may only think they were normal humans who went off by mere luck-
-and less surprising to see he was the frontliner-
---
Pit: "ICE CREAM!" :b:
-Of course, none of the Hylians present know these are the actual Champions revived, but they can still be awed and grateful at their assistance-
---
Ana: "There's enough for everyone now..."

___

___

___

___

---

---
---
---

-I don't think so, and I almost want Ingrid to keep it a secret as a way to get back on Yukari having never told her about Sans but then Yukari just finds out and pops in Mewni through a gap :V-
Marvelous: "Sounds fine by me, they could be hiding something"

Don: "Or just make someone upset their furniture is messed with...?"
---
-Maybe I'll see if I can get one in a later date, but for now I'm doing fine with my 3DS and Switch-

Osakabehime: "Alright, go first"
---
Abby: "Yes, yes he's been!"
---
Suzuka: "Yeah, happens freuqntly" :p "Now let's go off before something else happens"
---
Lindy: "I'll be sure to also inform the rest of the crew on your activities, you're free to do as you need" :)

-LMAO, that sounds like Yukari alright- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "And it apparently takes place on a moon!" :surprised:
___

(I expected him to show up at the dance, but that doesn't make his arrival any less annoying...)

-Sylvia is happy to accept the offer, only for Hop Pop to interject and try to convince Sylvia to dance with him instead. Sylvia is flattered, but Monroe laughs his efforts off, claiming that Hop Pop can't dance. Hop Pop insists that he can dance better than him, and that he's been trained by the best and is going to take him down!-
Nora: "That's amazing!"
---
Weiss: "Show him, Hop!"

-Of course, none of the Hylians present know these are the actual Champions revived, but they can still be awed and grateful at their assistance-
---
Ana: "There's enough for everyone now..."
-some might know, but it's not public knowlegde-

-otherwise yeah :V-
---
Pit: -BOUNCY-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
True. :p Now I wish the Stunticons weren't killed kinda unceremoniously on the Decepticon arc because their new toys are just looking sweet LOL

-She also tries to gain his heart, but he doesn't gets it-
-Beatrice is exhausted at this-
---
Lily: "I hope she's relaxing now..."
---
-One could cut it with a knife if they tried-
---
Medea: "Do you have any current goals in mind?"
---
-Currently they're facing Lothor, who despite being human and a doofus commanded various evil ninja aliens for a reason-

-And Blue Diamond may only think they were normal humans who went off by mere luck-
Is there any way they could be brought back for when the Decepticons return?

Peridot: "EVEN HIS YOUNGER SIBLING GETS IT!" :facepalm:
___

Star: "I wonder how she's doing right about now..."
___

-Or a sword?- :V
___

Other than leaving and finding my husband? None, honestly.
___

-Tasque Manager will try to capture them, while the Swatchlings and Tasques will target Lothor-

(Though surely she suspect something was up with the one with a feline's tail and ears...)

Nora: "That's amazing!"
---
Weiss: "Show him, Hop!"
-The very first level alone has plenty of purple Fygars, and the only new enemy introduced in this map is an alien that almost looks like a walking birthday cake-
___

-And thus, a dance-off begins, with Anne and the younger Plantars providing backup for Hop Pop-

-Mayor Toadstool takes an interest in the competition, and has the band start playing a more competitive dance number to set the tone and hype up the crowd-

---

---
---
---

---
-Maybe I'll see if I can get one in a later date, but for now I'm doing fine with my 3DS and Switch-

---
---
Suzuka: "Yeah, happens freuqntly" :p "Now let's go off before something else happens"
---
Lindy: "I'll be sure to also inform the rest of the crew on your activities, you're free to do as you need" :)

Penny: "One of Queen's rules was to respect the pottery."

Susie: "That just gives us all the more reason to break the furniture anyway, if you ask me." :p
___

-That's fair enough, it's just nice to go back to older games not available on modern consoles sometimes-

-And noted!-

Lapis: "That's a lot of player avatars..." -Referring to the Miis that make up each baseball team-
___

-Does that mean her camp is in danger, too?-
___

XJ-5: "The last thing we need is a last minute trap the villain designed to go off only in case of his defeat!"
___

Th-Thanks for understanding, you two! -Referring to Lindy and Ingrid-

-So Ingrid will try to get back at her for that, but ultimately fail because Yukari's too clever for that scheme to work- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-some might know, but it's not public knowlegde-

-otherwise yeah :V-
---
Pit: -BOUNCY-
-Those that do whould just be Castle staff I suppose, which would be fair-

-Either case some more troops are going off-
---
-Ana serves in cones, for herself, Pit and Elizabeth, the others get them on bowls-
Is there any way they could be brought back for when the Decepticons return?

Peridot: "EVEN HIS YOUNGER SIBLING GETS IT!" :facepalm:
___

Star: "I wonder how she's doing right about now..."
___

-Or a sword?- :V
___

Other than leaving and finding my husband? None, honestly.
___

-Tasque Manager will try to capture them, while the Swatchlings and Tasques will target Lothor-

(Though surely she suspect something was up with the one with a feline's tail and ears...)
Nope, other Decepticon Combiners are possible though.

-She thinks the three are hopeless- :V
---
Lily: "We could visit once over"
---
-Heh, good one- :V -But yeah, both are thinking the same thing...-

Artoria/Mordred: THAT BUN IS MINE!
---
Medea: "So you're confident he's alive..."
---
-He releases dark energies mixed with wind ninja arts-

-Right.....?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nope, other Decepticon Combiners are possible though.

-She thinks the three are hopeless- :V
---
Lily: "We could visit once over"
---
-Heh, good one- :V -But yeah, both are thinking the same thing...-

Artoria/Mordred: THAT BUN IS MINE!
---
Medea: "So you're confident he's alive..."
---
-He releases dark energies mixed with wind ninja arts-

-Right.....?-
How many are there, even?

Peridot: "All of them are oblivious in one way or another..."
___

Star: "Which this concert just about is!"
___

-WHO WILL OBTAIN IT FIRST?!-
___

If I know my dear husband, he has to still be alive somewhere. I have to believe he it...
___

-These keeps most of the monsters at bay, Tasque Manager trying to fire electric bullets as a counterattack-

(Nonetheless, she had no reason for concern at the time. Homeworld lacks anything resembling sufficient data on this Chaldea organization...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
How many are there, even?

Peridot: "All of them are oblivious in one way or another..."
___

Star: "Which this concert just about is!"
___

-WHO WILL OBTAIN IT FIRST?!-
___

If I know my dear husband, he has to still be alive somewhere. I have to believe he it...
___

-These keeps most of the monsters at bay, Tasque Manager trying to fire electric bullets as a counterattack-

(Nonetheless, she had no reason for concern at the time. Homeworld lacks anything resembling sufficient data on this Chaldea organization...)
Many, but people only care about the classic ones (Devastator, Menasor, Bruticus, Abominus, Predaking, much more niche but Piranacon and even much more niche being Monstructor) and a few Japanese original ones from G1 (Liokaiser, Dinoking, King Poseidon, Ruination) and I won't pretend it's not the same case as me.

-It makes Ram as exasperated... While she crushes on Professor Roswaal-
---
Lily: "Oh, just some munutes"
---
-THEY BOTH CLOSE TO REACH IT!-
---
Medea: "Quite the believer, but I've seen less believable things being true"
---
-He tanked them-
Lothor: "Well, well, they sent bigger guns?"

-True, that's not a good thing-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Many, but people only care about the classic ones (Devastator, Menasor, Bruticus, Abominus, Predaking, much more niche but Piranacon and even much more niche being Monstructor) and a few Japanese original ones from G1 (Liokaiser, Dinoking, King Poseidon, Ruination) and I won't pretend it's not the same case as me.

-It makes Ram as exasperated... While she crushes on Professor Roswaal-
---
Lily: "Oh, just some munutes"
---
-THEY BOTH CLOSE TO REACH IT!-
---
Medea: "Quite the believer, but I've seen less believable things being true"
---
-He tanked them-
Lothor: "Well, well, they sent bigger guns?"

-True, that's not a good thing-
That already sounds like a lot...

Peridot: "..." -Sighs- "I should have expected this..."
___

-With the group getting a standing ovation?-
___

-THE DECIDING MOMENT!-
___

...How unbelievable, if I may ask?
___

Tasque Manager: "And this is where your reign of terror ends!"

(Howecer, the Dexepticons and I do have nearly complete data on them! It should be enough to proce our case!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---

Susie: "That just gives us all the more reason to break the furniture anyway, if you ask me." :p
___

-That's fair enough, it's just nice to go back to older games not available on modern consoles sometimes-

-And noted!-

Lapis: "That's a lot of player avatars..." -Referring to the Miis that make up each baseball team-
___

___

XJ-5: "The last thing we need is a last minute trap the villain designed to go off only in case of his defeat!"
___

-So Ingrid will try to get back at her for that, but ultimately fail because Yukari's too clever for that scheme to work- :V
Sothis: "If you break anything, we're not responsible of what happens to you."
---
Zelda: "It sure is..."
---
Kanna: "...You're just a distraction!" :surprised:
---
-and so everyone goes away?-
---
Ingrid: "We should do get some parfaits at some point, Admiral." :)

-only because Yukari knows Ingrid well enough to know she's very jealous of the Sans thing :V-

-Those that do whould just be Castle staff I suppose, which would be fair-

-Either case some more troops are going off-
---
-Ana serves in cones, for herself, Pit and Elizabeth, the others get them on bowls-
-AND DRAKKON'S ADVANCE IS FAILING?-
---
-Pit already dropped his by accident...-

-The very first level alone has plenty of purple Fygars, and the only new enemy introduced in this map is an alien that almost looks like a walking birthday cake-
___

-And thus, a dance-off begins, with Anne and the younger Plantars providing backup for Hop Pop-

-Mayor Toadstool takes an interest in the competition, and has the band start playing a more competitive dance number to set the tone and hype up the crowd-
Nora: "I WANNA EAT THE CAKE!"
---
Weiss: "I hope nothing goes wrong..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "I WANNA EAT THE CAKE!"
---
Weiss: "I hope nothing goes wrong..."
Penny: "I am not certain that enemy is an actual cake..."
___

(Me neither...)

-Hop Pop is able to perform some decent and smooth dance moves, just like he learned from Anne, and while the crowd considers it fairly impressive and Anne and the younger Plantars cheer him on, Monroe's response is to leap extremely high into the air before landing to break into an integration of advanced shuffle and breakdance-styled moves, causing Anne and the Plantars to realize that Hop Pop doesn't stand a chance. Monroe even winks at Sylvia once during the performance, and finishes with a breakdance spin before striking a victory pose, prompting the entire audience to cheer for him-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I am not certain that enemy is an actual cake..."
___

(Me neither...)

-Hop Pop is able to perform some decent and smooth dance moves, just like he learned from Anne, and while the crowd considers it fairly impressive and Anne and the younger Plantars cheer him on, Monroe's response is to leap extremely high into the air before landing to break into an integration of advanced shuffle and breakdance-styled moves, causing Anne and the Plantars to realize that Hop Pop doesn't stand a chance. Monroe even winks at Sylvia once during the performance, and finishes with a breakdance spin before striking a victory pose, prompting the entire audience to cheer for him-
-sad nora...-
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

-And noted!-

___

___

___

---
---
---
---

-only because Yukari knows Ingrid well enough to know she's very jealous of the Sans thing :V-
Nanoha: "I could try in your stead...."

Yuuno/Illya: "Don't"
---
Tamamo: -to Lapis- "Do you have one made? Or just want to use any already?"
---
Abby: "Yes I am..."
---
-That they doooooo-
---
Lindy: "Oh, I'd love to do so. Maybe bring my daughter if she wants"

-Basically, yeah- :V
-AND DRAKKON'S ADVANCE IS FAILING?-
---
-Pit already dropped his by accident...-
-Castle Town still got very damaged, but they do retreat due to it-
---
Ana: "Not surprised"
That already sounds like a lot...

Peridot: "..." -Sighs- "I should have expected this..."
___

-With the group getting a standing ovation?-
___

-THE DECIDING MOMENT!-
___

...How unbelievable, if I may ask?
___

Tasque Manager: "And this is where your reign of terror ends!"

(Howecer, the Dexepticons and I do have nearly complete data on them! It should be enough to proce our case!)
Yeah, pretty much. I only have one set to appear later at least.

-Yeah, that's still a thing-
---
-Of course, as expected-
---
-It's like time slowed down at that moment...-
---
Medea: "...Somehow the fact there's a world out there where eating mushrooms nmakes one grow twice their height isn't the most ridiculous thing I've seen"
---
Lothor: "Awwww, that's a cute thought over there" :p

-HA! That will do great for her no doubt!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, pretty much. I only have one set to appear later at least.

-Yeah, that's still a thing-
---
-Of course, as expected-
---
-It's like time slowed down at that moment...-
---
Medea: "...Somehow the fact there's a world out there where eating mushrooms nmakes one grow twice their height isn't the most ridiculous thing I've seen"
---
Lothor: "Awwww, that's a cute thought over there" :p

-HA! That will do great for her no doubt!-
That's fair enough.

-It frustrates her even more knowing Roswaal is either just using her or is happy to dispose of her if his plans are ever compromised-
___

-And Nero and some of the other idols speak to the audience?-
___

-This is anyone's game right now...-
___

...Okay, I must say that sounds amusing.
___

-ELECTRIC WHIP!-

(I have no reason to be concerned! Homeworld and the Decepticons will be ideal allies.)

-sad nora...-
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."
-Even if it was a cake, it'd still just be a virtual cake- :V
___

-Sigh- (That went badly for him...)

---
---
---
---

---
---
---
-That they doooooo-
---

Ralsei: "Let's just avoid breaking anything for now..."

Berdly: "Any disrespect of the pottery will most likely be met with security being called!"
___

Lapis: "I guess I'll just use a default one? I haven't played on this particular game console much."
___

-So then...where's the big boss?-
___

-Back to the town, or the fortress?
___

(They're basically already friends.)

-She missed out on a badass showdown that punished an all-powerful evil Beast- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
-That they doooooo-
---

Berdly: "Any disrespect of the pottery will most likely be met with security being called!"
___

Lapis: "I guess I'll just use a default one? I haven't played on this particular game console much."
___

___

___

-She missed out on a badass showdown that punished an all-powerful evil Beast- :V
Sothis: "Hence why I suggested doing it after the Queen is dealt with. You mor- You humans can be oddly curious at times."
---
Zelda: "Same here."
---
Kanna: "Where is your boss?!"
---
-good question :V-
---
Ingrid: "I don't see why not." :p

-now I wonder how Fate and Chrono would take Lindy being frens with Ingrid :V-

-Castle Town still got very damaged, but they do retreat due to it-
---
Ana: "Not surprised"
Zelda: "We did it!"
---
Pit: "FLOOR ICE CREAM"

-Even if it was a cake, it'd still just be a virtual cake- :V
___

-Sigh- (That went badly for him...)
-still makes her hungry :V-
---
Weiss: "But she'll pick Hop, won't she?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That's fair enough.

-It frustrates her even more knowing Roswaal is either just using her or is happy to dispose of her if his plans are ever compromised-
___

-And Nero and some of the other idols speak to the audience?-
___

-This is anyone's game right now...-
___

...Okay, I must say that sounds amusing.
___

-ELECTRIC WHIP!-

(I have no reason to be concerned! Homeworld and the Decepticons will be ideal allies.)
And that would be much later anyway LMAO

-And after serving him for most of her life, no less!-
---
-They will, but first they bowed as flowers were being thrown at the stage-
---
-And as soon as they get to reach-
---
Medea: "There's also a world where an universe-wide energy field can grant people multi-colored spandex suits that grant super powers and giant robots..."
---
Lothor: "Not a bad toy, I'll admit"

-Hahahaha! Things will be perfect!-
Zelda: "We did it!"
---
Pit: "FLOOR ICE CREAM"
Osakabehime: "F-For the moment at least..."
---
Ana/Medusa/Gorgon: Aaaand there he goes.

___

___

___

___

Sothis: "Hence why I suggested doing it after the Queen is dealt with. You mor- You humans can be oddly curious at times."
---
---
---
---

Illya: What she was about to say?

Fate: "Then where should we go?"
---
Tamamo: "Fair, but I'll use mine, mikon~"
---
Abby: "He should have come before me..."
---
-To town they went to deliver presents~-
---
Lindy: "I guess this is the third deity I make friends with, I'm an honored mortal" :p

-Fate would see no issue, Chrono would twitch his eye- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And that would be much later anyway LMAO

-And after serving him for most of her life, no less!-
---
-They will, but first they bowed as flowers were being thrown at the stage-
---
-And as soon as they get to reach-
---
Medea: "There's also a world where an universe-wide energy field can grant people multi-colored spandex suits that grant super powers and giant robots..."
---
Lothor: "Not a bad toy, I'll admit"

-Hahahaha! Things will be perfect!-
Then that's fair as well. :p

Perdiot: "That ungrateful traitor has to pay!" :glare:
___

-How do the singers react?-
___

-But...who's the last one to obtain it...?-
___

What a peculiar curiosity. I take it that this dimension is...not particularly safe.
___

Tasque Manager: "You're in need of a lesson about order..."

(Alas, it would still be unwise to report back before making up for falling behind schedule.

-still makes her hungry :V-
---
Weiss: "But she'll pick Hop, won't she?"
-Stomach growling?-
___

-She certainly looks more surprised about the competition than anything, so it seems plausible. Sprig also tries to cheer them up hy stating "Well, we did our best, and isn't that what counts?", only for Polly to yell "WHAT KIND OF LOSER TALK IS THAT?!" at him-

-Anne says "I honestly don't know what to do. Monroe's just a better dancer", so Hop Pop, in a callback to earlier, just says "Well, then I guess I'll just have to express myself in my own, unique way" as he walks back to the dance floor-

---
---
---
---

---
---
---
---
Lindy: "I guess this is the third deity I make friends with, I'm an honored mortal" :p

-They head to the next room straight ahead-

-It's full of more vases- :V
___

-Who's batting first?-
___

-Could that mean everyone else at her camp is in danger?!-
___

-Bringing joy and the Christmas spirit to all of Basel, once again!-
___

I suppose many of our own can day the same about themselves. :p

-He tries to be way more professional than virtually every other major member of the TSAB- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Then that's fair as well. :p

Perdiot: "That ungrateful traitor has to pay!" :glare:
___

-How do the singers react?-
___

-But...who's the last one to obtain it...?-
___

What a peculiar curiosity. I take it that this dimension is...not particularly safe.
___

Tasque Manager: "You're in need of a lesson about order..."

(Alas, it would still be unwise to report back before making up for falling behind schedule.
Indeed. :p And of all people, it's one of the most obscure ones... Because of space pirate Lars

-He has to, even if he doesn't gets killed for some reason, he gotta pay!-
---
-Some pick them, flattered!-
---
Angra: -Came into the cafeteria- "Man, I wanna eat something" -saw the bun- "Oh hey" -takes and eats it before they reached it-

Artoria/Mordred: "................................................."
---
Medea: "I don't know if any at this point..."
---
Lothor: "Hmmmm, I prefer not" :V -ATTACKS-

-That's also fair-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Indeed. :p And of all people, it's one of the most obscure ones... Because of space pirate Lars

-He has to, even if he doesn't gets killed for some reason, he gotta pay!-
---
-Some pick them, flattered!-
---
Angra: -Came into the cafeteria- "Man, I wanna eat something" -saw the bun- "Oh hey" -takes and eats it before they reached it-

Artoria/Mordred: "................................................."
---
Medea: "I don't know if any at this point..."
---
Lothor: "Hmmmm, I prefer not" :V -ATTACKS-

-That's also fair-
I've been wanting do another segment with him, Sadie and Beach City in general soon with some characters visiting it soon.

The two need more screentime, character development and interactions with others, and I really want to make sure Captain Lars and Ssdie Killer and the Suspects still happen here.

Peridot: "YOU'RE SO LICKY YOU AREN'T THE CANON VERSION OF ROSWAAL!"
___

-The proudest idols definitely would- :p
___

-To be honest, I kind of expected someone else to steal it at the last second-

-I just didn't think it'd be Angra- ::V
___

I know what you mean. Mewni wasn't exactly a safe place for mewmen or monsters while I was growing up...
___

-Tasque Manager tries to trip him up by catching his leg with her whip-

Hmm... -Seems to be deep in thought right now-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I've been wanting do another segment with him, Sadie and Beach City in general soon with some characters visiting it soon.

The two need more screentime, character development and interactions with others, and I really want to make sure Captain Lars and Ssdie Killer and the Suspects still happen here.

Peridot: "YOU'RE SO LICKY YOU AREN'T THE CANON VERSION OF ROSWAAL!"
___

-The proudest idols definitely would- :p
___

-To be honest, I kind of expected someone else to steal it at the last second-

-I just didn't think it'd be Angra- ::V
___

I know what you mean. Mewni wasn't exactly a safe place for mewmen or monsters while I was growing up...
___

-Tasque Manager tries to trip him up by catching his leg with her whip-

Hmm... -Seems to be deep in thought right now-
Yep. It's also why I setted up the Seacons in few posts before having them go rogue, to mix up the G1 characters with the Beast Wars ones like an obscure comic once did. https://tfwiki.net/wiki/God_Neptune

-Ohoho, else she can imagine... Though this makes her wonder what is his connection to Echidna-
---
-Moreso Nero as expected, waving at the audience-
---
-Both King and Knight's left eyes twitched-
---
Medea: "I have witnessed such matters in my time here"
---
-He seemingly vanished because ninja techniques-

Ratbat: "Anything happened, boss?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yep. It's also why I setted up the Seacons in few posts before having them go rogue, to mix up the G1 characters with the Beast Wars ones like an obscure comic once did. https://tfwiki.net/wiki/God_Neptune

-Ohoho, else she can imagine... Though this makes her wonder what is his connection to Echidna-
---
-Moreso Nero as expected, waving at the audience-
---
-Both King and Knight's left eyes twitched-
---
Medea: "I have witnessed such matters in my time here"
---
-He seemingly vanished because ninja techniques-

Ratbat: "Anything happened, boss?"
I recall you brought the Seacons into here in the first place to possibly have them act as antagonists to Space Pirate Lars, snd I'm looking forward to it. :p

Peridot: "Wait a minute, THAT'S RIGHT! What's the truth behind his past connection to the Witch of Greed?!"
___

-Same for the singers who were initially less confident like Nitocris and Mash or nah?-
___

-Angra realizes too late that he just screwed up?- :V
___

I can't begin to fathom what you and your people have gone through. It sounds far worse than any war Mewni has ever seen, and I don't say that lightly....
___

Tasque Manager: "Everyone! Keep an eye out for him from every direction!"-Scanning her surroundings-

Nothing new, Ratbat. I'm just debating precisely how many of these humans should be sent to My Diamond.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Osakabehime: "F-For the moment at least..."
---
Ana/Medusa/Gorgon: Aaaand there he goes.
Zelda: "Let's keep moving."
---
-HIS EYES ARE SPARKLY-

-Stomach growling?-
___

-She certainly looks more surprised about the competition than anything, so it seems plausible. Sprig also tries to cheer them up hy stating "Well, we did our best, and isn't that what counts?", only for Polly to yell "WHAT KIND OF LOSER TALK IS THAT?!" at him-

-Anne says "I honestly don't know what to do. Monroe's just a better dancer", so Hop Pop, in a callback to earlier, just says "Well, then I guess I'll just have to express myself in my own, unique way" as he walks back to the dance floor-
-a little :V-
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."

---
---
---
---

___

-Who's batting first?-
___

___

___

-He tries to be way more professional than virtually every other major member of the TSAB- :V
-why not ask her, Illya?-

Byleth: ".........Is this a joke?"
---
-the one dressed for the occasion :V-
---
Kanna: "OH NOOOO!!!!"
---
-MERRY CHRISTMAS-
---
Ingrid: "How humble of you, Admiral." :p

Arlon: "We should probably begin our work now."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-a little :V-
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."
-Mostly hungry for cake?- :V
___

-The kids immediately realize that Hop Pop is planning to dance freestyle again, so Anne tries to stop him, but it's too late. He humbly tells Sylvia that he doesn't think he'll ever be able to tell her how he feels, but that he can show her-

-He gets the band to start playing music again, and...does some interpretive dance movements, bobbing up and down, and making noises that can only be described as gargling and bird squawks. Reactions from the crowd are generally shock, wiht Mayor Toadstool saying "UNBELIEVABLE! I ain't NEVER seen moves like those! ....It's horrifying."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Mostly hungry for cake?- :V
___

-The kids immediately realize that Hop Pop is planning to dance freestyle again, so Anne tries to stop him, but it's too late. He humbly tells Sylvia that he doesn't think he'll ever be able to tell her how he feels, but that he can show her-

-He gets the band to start playing music again, and...does some interpretive dance movements, bobbing up and down, and making noises that can only be described as gargling and bird squawks. Reactions from the crowd are generally shock, wiht Mayor Toadstool saying "UNBELIEVABLE! I ain't NEVER seen moves like those! ....It's horrifying."-
-maybe :V-
---
Weiss: "Agreed..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I recall you brought the Seacons into here in the first place to possibly have them act as antagonists to Space Pirate Lars, snd I'm looking forward to it. :p

Peridot: "Wait a minute, THAT'S RIGHT! What's the truth behind his past connection to the Witch of Greed?!"
___

-Same for the singers who were initially less confident like Nitocris and Mash or nah?-
___

-Angra realizes too late that he just screwed up?- :V
___

I can't begin to fathom what you and your people have gone through. It sounds far worse than any war Mewni has ever seen, and I don't say that lightly....
___

Tasque Manager: "Everyone! Keep an eye out for him from every direction!"-Scanning her surroundings-

Nothing new, Ratbat. I'm just debating precisely how many of these humans should be sent to My Diamond.
Yep, they shall be comedic but threatning. :p

-He clearly had one if he possessed a Gospel like Beatrice...-
---
-Actually yes, less than Nero, but still-
---
-He's walking away by now while Mordred and Artoria stare cathatonic-
---
Medea: "Hm, thank you..." I don't think she's lying, she's really feeling some empathy.
---
-ATTACK FROM BEHIND-

Ratbat: "Maybe some of the stronger could be used as workers"
Zelda: "Let's keep moving."
---
-HIS EYES ARE SPARKLY-
Tamamo: "Where to?"

-TSAB mages be making sure the citizens are fine-
---
Ana/Medusa/Gorgon: Oh, he's gonna.

___

-Who's batting first?-
___

___

___

---
---
---
-MERRY CHRISTMAS-
---

Illya: "....Please don't end breaking any..."
---
-And so they let her~-
---
Abby: "So loud"
---
-IT WAS GOOD THEN-
---
Lindy: "Oh, I don't mean to interrupt. Go on"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Was eating dinner as well as watching a movie.

Yep, they shall be comedic but threatning. :p

-He clearly had one if he possessed a Gospel like Beatrice...-
---
-Actually yes, less than Nero, but still-
---
-He's walking away by now while Mordred and Artoria stare cathatonic-
---
Medea: "Hm, thank you..." I don't think she's lying, she's really feeling some empathy.
---
-ATTACK FROM BEHIND-

Ratbat: "Maybe some of the stronger could be used as workers"
That's somehow not surprising. :p

-She's curious, but no more distractions! Spin-off time!-
___

-Needless to say, the audience adored every last one of their performances-

-What do some of them think?-
___

...OUCH. EVEN I FELT THE PAIN OF THAT STOLEN TIE-BREAKER.
___

-Edpecially out of coming from a similar backround... -
___

-TASQUE MANAGER TRIES TO DODGE IT-

And as for the non-human organics, Shockwace will have free reign to use them as test subjects.

-maybe :V-
---
Weiss: "Agreed..."
-She says anything or nah?-
___

-What follows is Hop Pop performing dances that amount to a mix of swinging his tongue in a circle, interpretive dance moves that only Squidward would be proud of, and wild tap dancing that he gets the fire ants from earlier to help with-

(...What the?)

---
---
---
-MERRY CHRISTMAS-
---

Illya: "....Please don't end breaking any..."
---
-And so they let her~-
---
Abby: "So loud"
---
-IT WAS GOOD THEN-
---
Lindy: "Oh, I don't mean to interrupt. Go on"
Susie: "...Yeah, this whole thing is totally a trap."

Penny: "I would advise cautiously walking around them...Or hovering over them."
___

-She's trying to figure out the motion controls-
___

-She's worried about her friends-
___

XJ-5: "This calls for some classic Christmas tunes!"

-XJ-5 is based on a radio, so of course she's the first to call for music- :p
___

-Thus they start working on the project-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That's somehow not surprising. :p

-She's curious, but no more distractions! Spin-off time!-
___

-Needless to say, the audience adored every last one of their performances-

-What do some of them think?-
___

...OUCH. EVEN I FELT THE PAIN OF THAT STOLEN TIE-BREAKER.
___

-Edpecially out of coming from a similar backround... -
___

-TASQUE MANAGER TRIES TO DODGE IT-

And as for the non-human organics, Shockwace will have free reign to use them as test subjects.
Heh. :p

-Yes! And so she had a good time with iiiit!-
---
Nitocris: In the end, this ended being a good experience...
Mash: I really did this...
---
Tamamo Cat: "This won't end well, nya...."
---
Medea: Just because you feel some kinship, you shouldn't be too lenient... If anything that may be more of a warning.
---
Lothor: "No hit? Well that wasn't fun"

Shockwave: "I already have some ideas in mind"
Zelda: "Let me ask Purah..."
---
-he totally is-
-How would she be?-
---
-Elizabeth honestly finds it cute-

Top Bottom