• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Rin: "We also bought a thing from him, right?"
---
Monika: "Just for now" :p

-Luke Cage lost an arm as a result of the fight. Giant-Man says they should go to his at the moment to find a solution, hastily given his secret of keeping T'Challa there and still unaware he's gone. Hulk reverts to Bruce Banner, but Giant-Man says that's who they need now-
---
Zs'Skayr: "Hey, it isn't meant to go like this!"
---
Atalanta: "...And hopefully not possessed"
---
-Thus they get printed copies- :p
Penny: "Correct! It appears to have some level of magical enchantments."

-The item in question appears to be a frayed bow tie-
___

Peridot: "They were still strong enough to withstand one fight with Galactus, even as rotting zombies..."
___

Steven: "Too bad for you!" :p

-Steven throws his shield at Garnet-
___

(Should look for him after finding Lord Orion and Merlin?)
___

Hope this helps, everyone! :b:
Weiss: "...A bow tie?"
---
Deadpool: "That's impressive."
---
Ruby: "You're not the hero of this fairy tale." :p
---
Blake: -nodded at that-
---
Sothis: "It certainly does." :)

Shirou: "How happy are you with her?"

Miyu: ".....A lot..."
---
-Grimlock clueless overall, as Bumblebee and Wheeljack have their own issues to solve-
---
Tomoe: "If you mind!"
Palu: "She's always smiling when she's with me." :)
---
-oh dear...-
---
Hinoka: "I really don't."

-Maybe if ARMS 2 ever happens- :V
___

Star: "You're a divinity? That does explain some of your magic..."
-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-
---
-so does that mean Byleth is a similar case to Rin or Sakura?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Max: "Arms?"
---
-i actually goofed and wrote Byleth by accident lol-

-should be okay now-
Mind if I ask what that photo's about? You...don't seem well...
___

-Got it. Only wrote the dialogue for Star since I wasn't sure if it was intentional or an error- P

Star: "Then again, Ishtar and Ereshkigal did manifest separately from Rin eventually..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mind if I ask what that photo's about? You...don't seem well...
___

-Got it. Only wrote the dialogue for Star since I wasn't sure if it was intentional or an error- P

Star: "Then again, Ishtar and Ereshkigal did manifest separately from Rin eventually..."
Max Brass: "Just... some old thing."
---
Sothis: "I... I'm still not sure where to begin. There is quite a lot behind our situation."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Yeah, they were there for Beacon as well, I just keep forgetting to make them relaxant- :V
___

Star: "Oh my gosh, that's so cool!" :b: "What's this Shaymin like?"
___

(Maybe we should go talk to her soon?)
___

(I see no reapm to believe the Decepticons are anything but loyal!)
___

Kris: (...Did Lancer say he'd call back?)
-I was picturing that they would be fighting Drakkon's forces, honestly-
---
Lily: "Like a hedgehog! But with grass and flowers instead of quills!"
---
Cú: "Welp, got nothing to dom so why not?" :p
---
-Sideways would sneeze was he not a robot-
---
-And the phone still rings...-
Penny: "Correct! It appears to have some level of magical enchantments."

-The item in question appears to be a frayed bow tie-
___

Peridot: "They were still strong enough to withstand one fight with Galactus, even as rotting zombies..."
___

Steven: "Too bad for you!" :p

-Steven throws his shield at Garnet-
___

(Should look for him after finding Lord Orion and Merlin?)
___

Hope this helps, everyone! :b:
---
---
---
---
Rin: "There's something weird about it thugh, having something like a curse or enchantment..."
---
Monika: "How long until the in-fighting causes probems though?" :p
---
-Just some more hit and that would separate the Gems that comprise her, as Zs'Skayr tries to keep them together to use her strength and throw a punch at Pearl-
---
Atalanta: "Agreed..."
---
-Seeing how there's 12 people, Martha believes they could split in groups of 3 or 4-
Palu: "She's always smiling when she's with me." :)
---
-oh dear...-
---
Hinoka: "I really don't."
Shirou: "And you have taken very good care of her, as I've seen"
---
-Oh yes, the Decepticons just struck them without them knowing even-
---
Tomoe: "Excellent, how should we start?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What happened...?
___

Star: "That would probably help explain a lot, yeah..."
Max Brass: "She....grew obsessed with ARMS..."
---
Sothis: "Very well then..."

[if you care about 3H spoilers......avoid this?]

"It all began........I lost track of how many centuries it has been. But point is I descended upon the realm of mortals, eons before the continent was called Fódlan, helping early civilizations flourish while also creating my own to help supervise them.

Unfortunately, once reaching a certain point, the mortals grew... ambitious, believing they no longer needed me and tried to destroy both me and my children, and it eventually grew violent enough that I decided to just, wipe them out and start over, attempting to learn from my mistake....without realizing I had missed a few of them, who hid underground and plotted their next move.

None the wiser, I set things up to make a new civilization, which would grow to become Fódlan, and took some time to rest... but that's when the remains of the previous humanity struck. Literally. These cowards killed me in my sleep, then one of them even drank my blood to get some of my powers! Then they used both my heard and spine to create a weapon of destruction, slaughtering some of my children, drinking their blood and making more weapons out of their remains! Truly unnacceptable!

It wouldn't be until Seiros, my youngest daughter, who would rally the new humanity against the old one, that the slaughters would finally end. Unfortunately, my loss has left her... quite troubled..."

Shirou: "And you have taken very good care of her, as I've seen"
---
-Oh yes, the Decepticons just struck them without them knowing even-
---
Tomoe: "Excellent, how should we start?"
Palu: "Of course I would. She's such a sweet girl." :)
---
-OH DAMN-
---
Hinoka: -shrugs- "Archery contest?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I was picturing that they would be fighting Drakkon's forces, honestly-
---
Lily: "**** a hedgehog! But with grass and flowers instead of quills!"
---
Cú: "Welp, got nothing to dom so why not?" :p
---
-Sideways would sneeze was he not a robot-
---
-And the phone still rings...-
-Some of Meta Knight's troops stayed behind in Dreamland to help keep an eye on things, though, and have kept in contact with him in case anything happens in their absence-

-Naturally, they'd alert him if they see any Ranger Sentries or any of Drakkon's other forces appear in Dreamland again-
___

-Lily cursed during her explanation- :p

Star: "A plant-based hedgehog...? Okay, that sounds cute. Can I see it?" :b:
___

(You wanna visit her now, Cu?)
___

-The deal with Sideways is, that she ultimately has no reason to be suspicious of him yet. He's acted like an ordinary, loyal Decepticon so far-

-Chen Gong, on the other hand...-
___

Kris: (...Should I answer it?)

---
---
---
---
Rin: "There's something weird about it thugh, having something like a curse or enchantment..."
---
---
-Just some more hit and that would separate the Gems that comprise her, as Zs'Skayr tries to keep them together to use her strength and throw a punch at Pearl-
---
---
-Seeing how there's 12 people, Martha believes they could split in groups of 3 or 4-
(So it could potentially still be helpful...)

-Chaldea's no stranger to seemingly mundane items being a lot more powerful or dangerous than they normally would be, after all-
___

Peridot: "It'll probably become a conflict no later than the next issue..."
___

-Which Pearl gracefully dodged, while shield flew around like a boomerang before hitting Garnet in the head-
___

-They still haven't figured out what to do about Blackbeard since Jaune can't help right now, though- :V
___

-Which will she decide on?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

-Chaldea's no stranger to seemingly mundane items being a lot more powerful or dangerous than they normally would be, after all-
___

___

-Which Pearl gracefully dodged, while shield flew around like a boomerang before hitting Garnet in the head-
___

-They still haven't figured out what to do about Blackbeard since Jaune can't help right now, though- :V
___

Weiss: "Perhaps you could put it on then, Rin?" :p
---
Deadpool: "BLOODBATH!"
---
-while Yang punches the back of Garnet's head-
---
-maybe another healer?-
---
-what KoP asked?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Max Brass: "She....grew obsessed with ARMS..."
---
Sothis: "Very well then..."

[if you care about 3H spoilers......avoid this?]

"It all began........I lost track of how many centuries it has been. But point is I descended upon the realm of mortals, eons before the continent was called Fódlan, helping early civilizations flourish while also creating my own to help supervise them.

Unfortunately, once reaching a certain point, the mortals grew... ambitious, believing they no longer needed me and tried to destroy both me and my children, and it eventually grew violent enough that I decided to just, wipe them out and start over, attempting to learn from my mistake....without realizing I had missed a few of them, who hid underground and plotted their next move.

None the wiser, I set things up to make a new civilization, which would grow to become Fódlan, and took some time to rest... but that's when the remains of the previous humanity struck. Literally. These cowards killed me in my sleep, then one of them even drank my blood to get some of my powers! Then they used both my heard and spine to create a weapon of destruction, slaughtering some of my children, drinking their blood and making more weapons out of their remains! Truly unnacceptable!

It wouldn't be until Seiros, my youngest daughter, who would rally the new humanity against the old one, that the slaughters would finally end. Unfortunately, my loss has left her... quite troubled..."
Like she is today...
___

Star: "............"

".....Wow, I....didn't expect you had gone through anything like that...I'm really sorry for your loss, even if it was centuries ago...Okay, I won't say anything else yet, but I also won't judge. What happened to her...?"

-It's notable that she doesn't really blame Sothis for wiping out so much of a civilization that she herself created. Unlike the brother gods of a certain destroyed world, Sothis and her family were in actual danger when her world's humanity rebelled against them, and their rebellion eventually succeeded, meaning that, as extreme as her decision to wipe out that humanity may have been, there was at least some validation to her concern-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Like she is today...
___

Star: "............"

".....Wow, I....didn't expect you had gone through anything like that...I'm really sorry for your loss, even if it was centuries ago...Okay, I won't say anything else yet, but I also won't judge. What happened to her...?"

-It's notable that she doesn't really blame Sothis for wiping out so much of a civilization that she herself created. Unlike the brother bods of a certain destroyed world, Sothis and her family were in actual danger when her world's humanity rebelled against them, and their rebellion eventually succeeded, meaning that, as extreme as her decision to wipe out that humanity may have been, there was at least some validation to her concern-
Max: -simply nodded-
---
-well, you read so I know you don't care about spoilers :V-

Sothis: "She.... lost her mind, to put it simply. Attempting to control Fódlan using a Church devoted to me, using my name to do whatever she wanted and while there's a lot of stuff she did that I really don't agree with, most of it is irrelevant to explaining what Byleth and I are and thus have no reason to be mentionned now, so perhaps those could be stories for another day?

But what does concern us was that she recovered my heart and kept on trying to make hosts for it in hopes of bringing me back from the dead. None of them ever worked, but the twelfth and final one fell in love with one of her knights and had a child together."

-Star can assume Byleth is that child?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Max: -simply nodded-
---
-well, you read so I know you don't care about spoilers :V-

Sothis: "She.... lost her mind, to put it simply. Attempting to control Fódlan using a Church devoted to me, using my name to do whatever she wanted and while there's a lot of stuff she did that I really don't agree with, most of it is irrelevant to explaining what Byleth and I are and thus have no reason to be mentionned now, so perhaps those could be stories for another day?

But what does concern us was that she recovered my heart and kept on trying to make hosts for it in hopes of bringing me back from the dead. None of them ever worked, but the twelfth and final one fell in love with one of her knights and had a child together."

-Star can assume Byleth is that child?-
She eventually became the mad scientist she is now, the one who's determined to win at any costs...But this means she wasn't always that way.
___

-I've thought about it getting it along with Awakening eventually, but I still don't mind spoilers much since I'm not sure when I'll actually get any FE game to begin with- :V

Star: "Yeah, fair enough, it's probably a heavy weight just talking about it....

The kid that last failed host and the knight had, though...Was it Byleth?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
She eventually became the mad scientist she is now, the one who's determined to win at any costs...But this means she wasn't always that way.
___

-I've thought about it getting it along with Awakening eventually, but I still don't mind spoilers much since I'm not sure when I'll actually get any FE game to begin with- :V

Star: "Yeah, fair enough, it's probably a heavy weight just talking about it....

The kid that last failed host and the knight had, though...Was it Byleth?"
Max Brass: "She was always... passionate about ARMS."
---
-fair :V-

Sothis: "Precisely. However, there was an issue; Byleth was a stillborn. Upon learning that, the mother pleaded Seiros to transplant my heart, which was in her body, so that her child may actually live on. Even if it meant the cost of her own life, the mother wanted her child to live.

It doesn't help that the mother herself was left quite frail from having my heart, meaning she likely wouldn't have had much time left after childbirth, but I still believe it to be a nice gesture done out of her kindness. However, for some reason, Seiros never informed the father of any of this, which left him very untrusting of her, causing a fire and escaping with his child, who was presumed dead from the incident.

While Byleth was kept alive by my heart, neither of us had properly met until about two decades later, when my heart reacted to a near-death experience she had. Sadly, however, I had very little memory of myself at the time. All I knew then was my name, my birthday, which is the same as Byleth's, and that I had an ability to turn back the hands of time, which I gave to Byleth so she could get us out of the situation she got us in."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Of course I would. She's such a sweet girl." :)
---
-OH DAMN-
---
Hinoka: -shrugs- "Archery contest?"
Miyu: "I really, really want this..."

Shirou: "And I do not have any reason to think you'd take bad care of her"
---
-Their communications? Gone-
---
Tomoe: "Hmm, sure then!"
-Some of Meta Knight's troops stayed behind in Dreamland to help keep an eye on things, though, and have kept in contact with him in case anything happens in their absence-

-Naturally, they'd alert him if they see any Ranger Sentries or any of Drakkon's other forces appear in Dreamland again-
___

-Lily cursed during her explanation- :p

Star: "A plant-based hedgehog...? Okay, that sounds cute. Can I see it?" :b:
___

(You wanna visit her now, Cu?)
___

-The deal with Sideways is, that she ultimately has no reason to be suspicious of him yet. He's acted like an ordinary, loyal Decepticon so far-

-Chen Gong, on the other hand...-
___

Kris: (...Should I answer it?)
-I guess it's fair, it's just that maybe they would have had a bit more of attention from the TSAB had they been with the others imo, but oh well-

-The attack starts-
---
-Typo, but fixed- :p

Lily: "Yes! Let me show you!"
---
Cú: "Yep, pretty much" :p
---
-Has no reason to believe anything he says...-
---
-...Who knows? Maybe it won't ring just once...-

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
-maybe another healer?-
---
-what KoP asked?-
Rin: ".................D-Do I have to?" 😅
---
-And well, the others upon entering do notice Wasp's decapitated body-
---
-AND THIS FORCES GARNET TO SEPARATE INTO HER COMPONENTS-
---
-Like Irisviel, Medea Lily, Sakura, Elise...-
---
-Probably groups of 4, comprised of 2 veteran Santas with 2 new Santas-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I guess it's fair, it's just that maybe they would have had a bit more of attention from the TSAB had they been with the others imo, but oh well-

-The attack starts-
---
-Typo, but fixed- :p

Lily: "Yes! Let me show you!"
---
Cú: "Yep, pretty much" :p
---
-Has no reason to believe anything he says...-
---
-...Who knows? Maybe it won't ring just once...-
-My apologies for that. I blame myself for neglecting the characters. It might not be too late for the TSAB to interact with them, though-

-Blade Knight would take notice, and tried to call Meta Knight-
___

-I figured as much- :p

-Star gets up and follows Lily, taking the nachos before departing-
___

(Okay, let's go see Moana, trainer!)
___

-His current leaders may believe he's a loyal soldier, but the smartest individual he's come across doesn't trust him at all...-
___

Kris: (...Somehow this seems like it might be a bad idea...)

Max Brass: "She was always... passionate about ARMS."
---
-fair :V-

Sothis: "Precisely. However, there was an issue; Byleth was a stillborn. Upon learning that, the mother pleaded Seiros to transplant my heart, which was in her body, so that her child may actually live on. Even if it meant the cost of her own life, the mother wanted her child to live.

It doesn't help that the mother herself was left quite frail from having my heart, meaning she likely wouldn't have had much time left after childbirth, but I still believe it to be a nice gesture done out of her kindness. However, for some reason, Seiros never informed the father of any of this, which left him very untrusting of her, causing a fire and escaping with his child, who was presumed dead from the incident.

While Byleth was kept alive by my heart, neither of us had properly met until about two decades later, when my heart reacted to a near-death experience she had. Sadly, however, I had very little memory of myself at the time. All I knew then was my name, my birthday, which is the same as Byleth's, and that I had an ability to turn back the hands of time, which I gave to Byleth so she could get us out of the situation she got us in."
But when did she...become obsessed with strength and winning?
___

Star: "...You've got the ability to turn back time? Wait, Byleth almost died?!"

---
---
---
-maybe another healer?-
---
-what KoP asked?-
---
---
---
---
-Bow ties might not be Rin's style, but will she agree to wearing it when it's considerably less embarrassing than wearing the revealing armor of Ishtar whenever she's in a fight?- :V
___

This might not end well for the zombies...

N-Not in the slightest....
___

-Ruby and Sapphire would be thrown in separate directions from the fusion being dispelled, while Zs'Skayr would be separated from both of them-
___

(There may be Irisviel and Medea Lily...)
___

-And relays this plan to them?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-My apologies for that. I blame myself for neglecting the characters. It might not be too late for the TSAB to interact with them, though-

-Blade Knight would take notice, and tried to call Meta Knight-
___

-I figured as much- :p

-Star gets up and follows Lily, taking the nachos before departing-
___

(Okay, let's go see Moana, trainer!)
___

-His current leaders may believe he's a loyal soldier, but the smartest individual he's come across doesn't trust him at all...-
___

Kris: (...Somehow this seems like it might be a bad idea...)
-Mayhaps-

-And of course!-
---
-And to Shaymin they weeeeeeeeeent!-
---
Cú: "Let's hpe she's a little better at least"
---
-Nope, even Sideways can see this one isn't so fooled, not bad for a former human-
---
-Does he have any other option, though?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Mayhaps-

-And of course!-
---
-And to Shaymin they weeeeeeeeeent!-
---
Cú: "Let's hpe she's a little better at least"
---
-Nope, even Sideways can see this one isn't so fooled, not bad for a former human-
---
-Does he have any other option, though?-
-In fact some members saw the Dreamlanders while Meta Knight was receiving the call-
___

-The Shaymin was still asleep in it's bed-

Star: "..." -Whispering- "Oh my gosh it might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen~" :b:
___

(I hope so, too...) -Knows Undyne has been ill for quite a while, now-
___

-He may be more of a threat to his plans for Unicron than even Chaldea themselves...-
___

Kris: (...To be safe, I just won't say anything immediately. Let's see if Lancer talks first )

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-In fact some members saw the Dreamlanders while Meta Knight was receiving the call-
___

-The Shaymin was still asleep in it's bed-

Star: "..." -Whispering- "Oh my gosh it might just be the cutest thing I've ever seen~" :b:
___

(I hope so, too...) -Knows Undyne has been ill for quite a while, now-
___

-He may be more of a threat to his plans for Unicron than even Chaldea themselves...-
___

Kris: (...To be safe, I just won't say anything immediately. Let's see if Lancer talks first )
Vita: "..............................What are those things?"
---
Lily: "There it is..."
---
-Phazond and all, so they wanna see how is she-
---
-At least so far, Chaldea doesn't knows heexists, if any of them saw him during the invasion, they must have thought he was just another Decepticon-
---
-The dialing is still on-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Vita: "..............................What are those things?"
---
Lily: "There it is..."
---
-Phazond and all, so they wanna see how is she-
---
-At least so far, Chaldea doesn't knows heexists, if any of them saw him during the invasion, they must have thought he was just another Decepticon-
---
-The dialing is still on-
Dipper: "Oh, you mean the Star Warriors?"
___

Star: "It's adorable! How did you find the little guy?" -Still speaking quietly-
___

-Moana was about to visit her trainer-
___

-And many Decepticons during that invasion were left unnamed, most of whom didn't display any powers or weapons that made them appear particularly dangerous compared to their higher ranking members-
___

-Kris answers the call, but remains silent for now-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Miyu: "I really, really want this..."

Shirou: "And I do not have any reason to think you'd take bad care of her"
---
-Their communications? Gone-
---
Tomoe: "Hmm, sure then!"
Palu: "...My daughter." :)
---
-OH NO-
---
-AND THAT'S WHAT THEY DO-

But when did she...become obsessed with strength and winning?
___

Star: "...You've got the ability to turn back time? Wait, Byleth almost died?!"
Max Brass: "Perhaps the day she got ARMS of her own..."
---
Sothis: "Huh. I thought for sure the stillborn part would've been the one to raise questions. But regardless, yes and yes."

---
---
---
---
-Bow ties might not be Rin's style, but will she agree to wearing it when it's considerably less embarrassing than wearing the revealing armor of Ishtar whenever she's in a fight?- :V
___

___

-Ruby and Sapphire would be thrown in separate directions from the fusion being dispelled, while Zs'Skayr would be separated from both of them-
___

___

Weiss: "Why not? You might look good in a tuxedo." :p
---
-or will it?!-
---
-RUBY USES EYES AGAIN-

-she didn't charge as much, so they're not really that strong but still...-
---
Blake: "That could work."
---
-what KoP asked-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Max Brass: "Perhaps the day she got ARMS of her own..."
---
Sothis: "Huh. I thought for sure the stillborn part would've been the one to raise questions. But regardless, yes and yes."
How does someone get ARMS again...?
___

Star: "...That's right, she technically was dead already...So the divine heart transfer was what saved her?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Dipper: "Oh, you mean the Star Warriors?"
___

Star: "It's adorable! How did you find the little guy?" -Still speaking quietly-
___

-Moana was about to visit her trainer-
___

-And many Decepticons during that invasion were left unnamed, most of whom didn't display any powers or weapons that made them appear particularly dangerous compared to their higher ranking members-
___

-Kris answers the call, but remains silent for now-
Vita: "That's what they're called?"
---
Lily: "My Mother thought I should go see it!"
---
-Just as they were about to do it too!-
---
-Yep, so as far as the Chaldeans go, Sideways was just one amongst various troops... Nothing like what Chen Gong suspects-
---
Sitonai: ".....Who this?"
Palu: "...My daughter." :)
---
-OH NO-
---
-AND THAT'S WHAT THEY DO-
Miyu: "..." -hugs tight-
---
-OH YES-
---
-TO PRACTIIIIIIICE-
___

___

___

___

---
-or will it?!-
---
-RUBY USES EYES AGAIN-

---
---
-what KoP asked-
Rin: "...I prefer dresses?" -she worried for any secondary effect-
---
-Of course they ask him about it-
---
-ZS'SKAYR WAS IN PAIN THIS TIME-
---
Atalanta: "So we should call them..."
---
-Indeed she does now....-

Martha: "We shall split in 3 groups, 2 veterans and 2 newcomers each"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Vita: "That's what they're called?"
---
Lily: "My Mother thought I should go see it!"
---
-Just as they were about to do it too!-
---
-Yep, so as far as the Chaldeans go, Sideways was just one amongst various troops... Nothing like what Chen Gong suspects-
---
Sitonai: ".....Who this?"
Mabel: "They sure are! They're the protectors of their planet!"

-They look like a pink puffball, a penguin with a hammer, a puffball wearing armor and a cape, and an orange blob wearing a bandana...-
___

Star: "Oh, so it was your mom's idea?"
___

-Would she see them?-
___

-Which makes them all the more oblivious as to the sheer threat he truly poses...Or at least, the threat of his plan-
___

Kris: "..." (That's not Lancer!)

---
-or will it?!-
---
-RUBY USES EYES AGAIN-

---
---
-what KoP asked-
---
---
---
---

(What if the magical effect is more of a curse...?)
___

Peridot: "What will his answer be...?"
___

Steven: "Don't let him possess anyone else!"
___

-None of them knowing that Irisviel is currently possessed as well, though is Medea Lily nearby?-
___

Oh, that's a brilliant plan! :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
How's that? Did she build them herself?
___

Star: "...What would that mean for Byleth if you two were to separate....?"
Max Brass: "At the cost of her own regular arms."
---
Sothis: "It depends on whether my heart remains inside her or not."

Miyu: "..." -hugs tight-
---
-OH YES-
---
-TO PRACTIIIIIIICE-
Palu: -ruffling her hair- "We'll need to rearrange your sisters' bedroom to accomodate for you."
---
-THEN-
---
-Hinoka having a hard time choosing a bow-

---
---
---
---

___

___

___

-None of them knowing that Irisviel is currently possessed as well, though is Medea Lily nearby?-
___

Sothis: "Skirt and suit it is then." :p
---
-something hopeless-
---
Ruby: "Whoa! They work!"
---
Blake: "And look for them..."
---
Sothis: "How are the groups split?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Mabel: "They sure are! They're the protectors of their planet!"

-They look like a pink puffball, a penguin with a hammer, a puffball wearing armor and a cape, and an orange blob wearing a bandana...-
___

Star: "Oh, so it was your mom's idea?"
___

-Would she see them?-
___

-Which makes them all the more oblivious as to the sheer threat he truly poses...Or at least, the threat of his plan-
___

Kris: "..." (That's not Lancer!)
Vita: "........What kind of planet is that, even?"
---
Lily: "Yes, and it's so cuuuuute~!"
---
-Sure he would-
---
-Even amongst the ones who should be his peers...-

-Sideways remains hidden, his Mini-Con as well-
---
Sitonai: ".......................................Who is this?"
Palu: -ruffling her hair- "We'll need to rearrange your sisters' bedroom to accomodate for you."
---
-THEN-
---
-Hinoka having a hard time choosing a bow-
Shirou: "I still want to see Miyu daily, though"
Miyu: "He can, right?"
---
-Grimlock starts waking up-
---
-Between pirate and kinshi knight?-
___

___

___

___

---
-something hopeless-
---
---
---
Rin: "Hey! Winter is right! You all know?"
---
-He tries to explain, also noticing the obvious abscence of T'Challa to his chagrin... Which made the others realize he was hoarding food-
---
Zs'Skayr: "AWAY FROM ME!" -Toriel and Irisviel focus n attacking Ruby with fire-
---
Atalanta: "Hm..." -nope, she's elsewhere with Star-
---
Martha: "Let's see, hmm..."

-Artoria, Nightingale, Frankenstein and Helena-

-Quetzalcoatl, Altera, Suzuka and Jenny-

-Jeanne Lily, Karna, Martha and Sothis-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Vita: "........What kind of planet is that, even?"
---
Lily: "Yes, and it's so cuuuuute~!"
---
-Sure he would-
---
-Even amongst the ones who should be his peers...-

-Sideways remains hidden, his Mini-Con as well-
---
Sitonai: ".......................................Who is this?"
Mabel: "From what I've heard, it's called Planet Popstar!"
___

Star: "...Awwww, that was sweet of her." :) "Oh, and I totally agree. That thing is precious~!"
___

(Hm? Oh, greetings, Cu!) :b:
___

-While Lugnut and Blackout return to the planet the Decepticons are currently stationed at-
___

Kris: (****, what do I say? I have no idea who this is!)

-the less you know, the better :V-
---
Sothis: "You have a second heart?" :surprised:
That sounds like an accurate time for a scientist to go mad, alright...
___

Star: "...No, but I didn't realize Byleth did..."

-She didn't realize that Sothis' heart was transferred without replacing Byleth's own heart in the process-

---
-something hopeless-
---
---
---
---
-He tries to explain, also noticing the obvious abscence of T'Challa to his chagrin... Which made the others realize he was hoarding food-
---
Zs'Skayr: "AWAY FROM ME!" -Toriel and Irisviel focus n attacking Ruby with fire-
---
---

Penny: "I suppose there is a possibility that it could be dangerous..."
___

Peridot: -GASP- "This could be the moment where they turn on him!"
___

-Steven summoned his shield to block the fires-
___

(Along with the remaining two Grand Servants I'll see it I can locate either of them, or anyone else with healing magic...)

-And Star would absolutely be using only her strongest spells to defend herself and Lily from the Ectonurites if they were fighting any, not allowing them to bring any harm to her Servant-
___

That sounds reasonable. Alright, Quetzalcoatl, Altera, Suzuka, let's go spread some holiday cheer!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

___

___

___

(Along with the remaining two Grand Servants I'll see it I can locate either of them, or anyone else with healing magic...)

-And Star would absolutely be using only her strongest spells to defend herself and Lily from the Ectonurites if they were fighting any, not allowing them to bring any harm to her Servant-
___

That sounds reasonable. Alright, Quetzalcoatl, Altera, Suzuka, let's go spread some holiday cheer!
Weiss: "Yeah... so how do we test it?"
---
-WILL IT?-
---
Yang: -taking the hits to protect her sister-

Ruby: "YANG!"

Yang: "Just keep doing what you do."
---
Blake: "And I'll do my best to help."
---
Sothis: "I'm ready to spread holiday cheers!"

That sounds like an accurate time for a scientist to go mad, alright...
___

Star: "...No, but I didn't realize Byleth did..."

-She didn't realize that Sothis' heart was transferred without replacing Byleth's own heart in the process-
-indeed...-

Max Brass: -sighs-
---
Sothis: "Only half of them are working, so it doesn't make her that much different."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "I don't see why not."
---
-while in prison?-
---
-pretty much-
Shirou: "Good.... And I don't need to ask you to take good care of her"
---
-Yeah, during that-
---
-Thoughts?-
Mabel: "From what I've heard, it's called Planet Popstar!"
___

Star: "...Awwww, that was sweet of her." :) "Oh, and I totally agree. That thing is precious~!"
___

(Hm? Oh, greetings, Cu!) :b:
___

-While Lugnut and Blackout return to the planet the Decepticons are currently stationed at-
___

Kris: (****, what do I say? I have no idea who this is!)
Vita: "What kind of name is that?"
---
Lily: "Awww, but it's still sleeping... I don't want to interrupt"
---
Cú: "Yo there" :p
---
-Well, I was picturing they were still stationed on Earth after the troops arrived, but the Space Bridge can bring them to that planet so that makes sense-

-And that they did-
---
Sitonai: "..........Seriously, who is this?"
___

___

___

___

---
-WILL IT?-
---

---
---
Rin: "There must be someone or something to do test it with...."
---
-For now Giant-Man managed to lie and convince them that Wasp tried to attack them and he killed her in self-defense-
---
-Toriel is trying to shield Zs'Skayr from harm-
---
-Right now they managed to find Sakura at least!-
---
Suzuka: "Yeah, sure lesgo do it~!"

Martha: "Make sure to deliver some of the stew, please!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Vita: "What kind of name is that?"
---
Lily: "Awww, but it's still sleeping... I don't want to interrupt"
---
Cú: "Yo there" :p
---
-Well, I was picturing they were still stationed on Earth after the troops arrived, but the Space Bridge can bring them to that planet so that makes sense-

-And that they did-
---
Sitonai: "..........Seriously, who is this?"
Mabel: "The name of a fun planet?"
___

Star: "Neithe do I...You can introduce me to the little hedgehog later, it probably needs it's rest." :)
___

(How are you doing as of now? You appear stronger and healthier than I last saw you, at least.)
___

Welcome back, you two!
___

Kris: "...Wrong number?"

---
-WILL IT?-
---

---
---
Rin: "There must be someone or something to do test it with...."
---
-For now Giant-Man managed to lie and convince them that Wasp tried to attack them and he killed her in self-defense-
---
-Toriel is trying to shield Zs'Skayr from harm-
---
-Right now they managed to find Sakura at least!-
---
Suzuka: "Yeah, sure lesgo do it~!"

Martha: "Make sure to deliver some of the stew, please!"
Penny: "Does there exist a method to determine what kind of enchantments were attached to the bow tie?"
___

Peridot: "They seriously bought that?"
___

-Steven's shield also covered a wide enough area to protect almost everyone from the fire magic having been summoned at a larger size than typical-
___

(Wait, that's Sakura up ahead!)
___

Don't worry, Martha, we'll deliver it all!

Top Bottom