• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I mean, given how many seasons these shows have, it was probably a nice alternative to anyone who wanted something more lighthearted and comedic instead of something dark and serious, and vice-versa, so it probably worked out. :p

-And if what he's heard is true, some of Chaldea's people managed to kill Toffee-

-This might have gotten one of Drakkon's problems out of the way, but at the same time, the implications that some of his enemies could strong enough to kill an immortal...-

___

Star: "............Honestly, yeah. It really would..."

-Star must've been running around helping Nero recruit assistants for the concert all day. She's likely exhausted, and likely not looking forward to having to control a crowd of idol fans using magic-
___

(And me, too!) -Not as confident as Cu, but he's defeated opponentss several times his size including various monsters, so he thinks it's feasible-
___

-This won't end well for them...-
___

It'll make more sense when I can explain everything, but we need your help to fight someone! I'll callback soon, and maybe even greet you in-person again! Tell Susie I said hi until then! Lancer Cookies will await you all upon your victorious return, that's a promise!

Kris: "...I don't completely get it, but Charlotte said enough that I think I get the general idea. Don't worry about the new bad guys. They won't know what hit 'em."

Ho ho ho! -Quiet laughter-
Yep, it be like such. Both franchises have had their share of dark and lighthrarted seasons. And some with mood whiplashes such as Gaim which starts with sillyfruit-themed samurais breakdancing and then later it's revealed there's an eldritch abomination trying to test if humanity are a worthy species to preserve or destroy. Or Abaranger which starts with silly talking robot dinosaurs from another dimension wanting help and then the Sixth Ranger debuts and he's a sociopath bored with life willing to commit genocide on humanity just to feel some thrill and becomes the leader of the bad guys for a while.

-Yeah... He can't take any of this any lightly...-
---
Lily: "Besides, it's my duty to look after my Master, and you're way too tired!"
---
Cú: "Maybe I'll pick a fight with him after we're back hom" :p
---
-Nope, even Omega Supreme himself can't do much. And Blackout is still flying in vehicle mode-
---
-Positivity!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
U-Umm... Max Brass?
___

-Sothis can probably give Byleth advice on what else to expect from a sleepover-
Max: "...Arms?"
---
Sothis: Just go with the flow. Trust me on this.

Byleth: 👁 _ 👁

Irisviel: "Want me to bring him?"
---
Koyanskaya: "Looks veeery complex..."
---
-She wants to know her better already-
Palu: "I'm sure Miyu would love to." :p
---
Coyle: "Could it be from outside this world?"
---
-HECK YEAH-

Rin: "Still, how is it that he's the most important one?"
---
Mash: "If the spider person doesn't ends opposing him"

-While that happened, Black Panther managed to free himself and is currently walking down the streets of the ruined Manhattan with some support for the leg that's gone. He took pity on the zombified Wasp and was taking her still alive (er, undead) head with him... She was begging him to let him taste even a bit of him-
---
Zs'Skayr: "She can't do anything now, boy"

-Viktor is not amused-
---
Atalanta: "Just a little more"
---
Karna: "Now then, it's time we depart to give the eople their needs"
HE'S BE THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO CAN [[seal]] THE [[dark fountain]]!! THAT'S THE DEAL!!

SYOU MUST SEE TO IT THAT THE HUMAN [[escapes the confinements]] OF THAT [[prison cell]] OR THERE'LL BE NO FREEDOM FOR THIS WORLD

___

Peridot: "That's my theory as well, Mash! Great minds think alike." :grin:

Man, thise next panels are just depressing...Only positive is that this dude escaped, but even the one person he's able to try and help right now wants to eat his flesh...
___

-Since Garnet is comprised of two Gems, however, the two minds of each of them would try to wrestle back control over their fusion from Zs'Skayr-

-They may not even succeed, but they're sure as heck not going to go down and let this foe possess Garnet without a fight-
___

(Let's see if I get him off of his ship...)

-Wild Charge is used!-

___

-I meant Martha's thoughts, but that works too lol-

Karna's right, it's time to distribute some soup!
---
Deadpool: "Let the girl eat!"
---
-wouldn't it be harder for him to keep control if it's two minds?-
---
Blake: -looks for electric dust just in case-
---
- S O U P -

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
HE'S BE THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO CAN [[seal]] THE [[dark fountain]]!! THAT'S THE DEAL!!

SYOU MUST SEE TO IT THAT THE HUMAN [[escapes the confinements]] OF THAT [[prison cell]] OR THERE'LL BE NO FREEDOM FOR THIS WORLD

___

Peridot: "That's my theory as well, Mash! Great minds think alike." :grin:

Man, thise next panels are just depressing...Only positive is that this dude escaped, but even the one person he's able to try and help right now wants to eat his flesh...
___

-Since Garnet is comprised of two Gems, however, the two minds of each of them would try to wrestle back control over their fusion from Zs'Skayr-

-They may not even succeed, but they're sure as heck not going to go down and let this foe possess Garnet without a fight-
___

(Let's see if I get him off of his ship...)

-Wild Charge is used!-

___

-I meant Martha's thoughts, but that works too lol-

Karna's right, it's time to distribute some soup!
---
---
---
---
- S O U P -
Rin: "Okay, that makes enough sense to me"
---
-T'Challa just outright tells her to be rational, she's just a head now, she has no digestve system, no reason reason to be hungry, but she says he can't understand, she just can't stop being hungry no matter what...-
---
Zs'Skayr: "Hmmm, interesting.... The two comprising this one are trying to fight back"
---
-He jumped out the way as Atalanta shot arrows!-
---
-Thus they start going out!-
Palu: "I'm sure Miyu would love to." :p
---
Coyle: "Could it be from outside this world?"
---
-HECK YEAH-
Miyu: "...I would..."
---
Koyanskaya: "Wouldn't be off..." -they would also find the chamber that houses his Spark-
---
-Well, do so Hinoka!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yep, it be like such. Both franchises have had their share of dark and lighthrarted seasons. And some with mood whiplashes such as Gaim which starts with sillyfruit-themed samurais breakdancing and then later it's revealed there's an eldritch abomination trying to test if humanity are a worthy species to preserve or destroy. Or Abaranger which starts with silly talking robot dinosaurs from another dimension wanting help and then the Sixth Ranger debuts and he's a sociopath bored with life willing to commit genocide on humanity just to feel some thrill and becomes the leader of the bad guys for a while.

-Yeah... He can't take any of this any lightly...-
---
Lily: "Besides, it's my duty to look after my Master, and you're way too tired!"
---
Cú: "Maybe I'll pick a fight with him after we're back hom" :p
---
-Nope, even Omega Supreme himself can't do much. And Blackout is still flying in vehicle mode-
---
-Positivity!-
Cerebus Syndrome affects plenty of shows, and it's been done pretty well most of the time from my understanding.

-He's likely become increasingly angered by all the setbacks and failures...-
___

Star: "...Oh, there's no way I can talk you out of this, is there?"

-It's clear she's just worried about Lily's well-being as well-
___

(A friendly battle, right?) :p
___

-With neither of the present Decepticons being visible to the three Autobots-
___

-Lancer bid Kris farewell before promising to visit them soon, and hung up the call before anyone not associated with the team could see him using the cellphone-

Max: "...Arms?"
---
Sothis: Just go with the flow. Trust me on this.

Byleth: 👁 _ 👁
...A-Are you doing okay?
___

-They'll probably do casual activities like board games, makeovers, eating junk food and watching TV, for example-

---
---
---
---
- S O U P -
---
-T'Challa just outright tells her to be rational, she's just a head now, she has no digestve system, no reason reason to be hungry, but she says he can't understand, she just can't stop being hungry no matter what...-
---
Zs'Skayr: "Hmmm, interesting.... The two comprising this one are trying to fight back"
---
---
Penny: "Thank you for your time and assistance, Spamton. We will rescue Queen's three captives, I promise it..."

[[breaking news]]: THAT'S WONDERFUL NEWS!! SEE YA IN THE CITY, LIGHT nerS!! PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS. NOW GO HELP THE 3 [[legendary heroes]]!! THIS WORLD'S COUNTIN ON YOU!!
___

Peridot: "Don't let the head eat. In fact, don't let any of the zombies eat regardless of whether or not they have a digestive system."
___

Steven: "That's because Garnet's compromised of one thing I bet you don't even have the slightest clue about, and that's love!"

-"Love"? This kid seriously thinks love is a real strength against him? For all his power with that shield, this kid is so naive...-
___

-Will the arrows land?!-
___

-Jenny in particular activated a Santa Mode for easier transportation and distribution of the soup-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
Penny: "Thank you for your time and assistance, Spamton. We will rescue Queen's three captives, I promise it..."

[[breaking news]]: THAT'S WONDERFUL NEWS!! SEE YA IN THE CITY, LIGHT nerS!! PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS. NOW GO HELP THE 3 [[legendary heroes]]!! THIS WORLD'S COUNTIN ON YOU!!
___

Peridot: "Don't let the head eat. In fact, don't let any of the zombies eat regardless of whether or not they have a digestive system."
___

Steven: "That's because Garnet's compromised of one thing I bet you don't even have the slightest clue about, and that's love!"

-"Love"? This kid seriously thinks love is a real strength against him? For all his power with that shield, this kid is so naive...-
___

-Will the arrows land?!-
___

-Jenny in particular activated a Santa Mode for easier transportation and distribution of the soup-
-and then they leave?-
---
Deadpool: "She also has no heart." :p
---
Yang: "Any cheesier and I'd think we're in a dairy farm." :p
---
-insert Skyrim arrow meme here-
---
Sothis: "Whoa..." :surprised:

...A-Are you doing okay?
___

-They'll probably do casual activities like board games, makeovers, eating junk food and watching TV, for example-
-he sadly sighs in ARMS-
---
Sothis: If things get to awkward, I'll just take over. After all, she invited both of us :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he sadly sighs in ARMS-
---
Sothis: If things get to awkward, I'll just take over. After all, she invited both of us :p
...I-I'll take that as a no. :urg:
___

-Besides, their ability to switch out which of them of them is the conscious Soul will probably give them an opportunity to spook the rest of the guests- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...I-I'll take that as a no. :urg:
___

-Besides, their ability to switch out which of them of them is the conscious Soul will probably give them an opportunity to spook the rest of the guests- :V
-he holding a picture-
---
Sothis: Our swapping could be a good opportunity for scary stories as well.

Byleth: Mercedes loved those. (:

Sothis: Now you're getting into things! =D

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-while Iri goes to get Shero, Miyu becomes very clingy in joy?-
---
Coyle: "And what is THAT?"
---
Hinoka: "What else can you do?"
-Yes~! Yes she does, smiling widely~-
---
Koyanskaya: "....." -blinks- "That...That's a soul?"
---
Tomoe: "...I like playing video games"
Cerebus Syndrome affects plenty of shows, and it's been done pretty well most of the time from my understanding.

-He's likely become increasingly angered by all the setbacks and failures...-
___

Star: "...Oh, there's no way I can talk you out of this, is there?"

-It's clear she's just worried about Lily's well-being as well-
___

(A friendly battle, right?) :p
___

-With neither of the present Decepticons being visible to the three Autobots-
___

-Lancer bid Kris farewell before promising to visit them soon, and hung up the call before anyone not associated with the team could see him using the cellphone-
Yeah

-Likely? Not really.... Definitely-
---
Lily: "No, no you can't"
---
Cú: "I kinda guess" :p
---
-And Blackout would strike with his weapon as well-
---
-So it went well-

___

___

___

-Will the arrows land?!-
___

-and then they leave?-
---
---
---
---
-I suppose they would leave, yes-
---
Mash: "She's hopeless..."
---
Zs'Skayr: "That sounds so laughable..."
---
-They would-
---
Jeanne Lily: ".....Woooaaah..." -kiddo and all-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Can Alphys see who or what's in the picture from where she is?-
___

-She'll totally be able to enjoy the sleepover!-
1641092910619.png

-except his isn't torn in half and taped back together-
---
-both of them will-

-Yes~! Yes she does, smiling widely~-
---
Koyanskaya: "....." -blinks- "That...That's a soul?"
---
Tomoe: "...I like playing video games"
Palu: "Awwwww~" -headpatting- "My sweet child~"
---
Coyle: "Are you sure?"
---
Hinoka: ".....I don't think I could have expected that."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah

-Likely? Not really.... Definitely-
---
Lily: "No, no you can't"
---
Cú: "I kinda guess" :p
---
-And Blackout would strike with his weapon as well-
---
-So it went well-
Though how well it's done in some of the Sentai's series, I can't say.

-And it's likely taking a toll on his mind...-
___

Star: -Sigh- "Alright... You can help. You're the most awesome Servant, you know that?" :)
___

(Weren't they all around when I first met you, Cu?)
___

-This isn't good for the Autobots...-
___

-And Lancer quickly returns the cellphone to Gareth-

View attachment 341725

-except his isn't torn in half and taped back together-
---
-both of them will-
...I-I-Is that who I think it is...?
___

-Byleth mentions this to Star?-

-and then they leave?-
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
-They would-
---
-After they leave Spamton's shop, though, he has this to say to himself...-

GO AND HELP THE THREE [[legendary heroes]] AND SAVE CYBER WORLD, LIGHT nerS!!

...AND WHEN YOU DO, I'LL FINALLY REACH [[HEAVEN]] AND BECOME A [[BIG SHOT]] AGAIN. I'LL SURPASS THAT DAMN [[clown around town]] IN DUE TIME

___

Peridot: "This entire setting looks hopeless..."
___

-And yet, Ruby and Sapphire are putting up a genuinely strong mental battle trying to throw Zs'Skayr out of Garnet's mind-
___

-Heshima remains ready to attack in case that wasn't enough...-
___

I only use this mode once a year for obvious reasons. :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
-They would-
---

...AND WHEN YOU DO, I'LL FINALLY REACH [[HEAVEN]] AND BECOME A [[BIG SHOT]] AGAIN. I'LL SURPASS THAT DAMN [[clown around town]] IN DUE TIME

___

___

-And yet, Ruby and Sapphire are putting up a genuinely strong mental battle trying to throw Zs'Skayr out of Garnet's mind-
___

___

-the one who can do anything? :V-
---
Deadpool: "Well, it's a zombie apocalypse." :p
---
Ruby Rose: Yay, I'm helping!

Yang: -cheering for Garnet-
---
Blake: "Is this over?"
---
Sothis: "Same for my outfit." :p

...I-I-Is that who I think it is...?
___

-Byleth mentions this to Star?-
Max: -nodding-
---
Sothis: -takes over- "We'll be sure to have lots of fun~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Max: "Arms...."
---
Sothis: "I'm quite excited!"
I-Is there anything we can do to help?

(Max Brass might often talk like that, but in this case I think it's because he's in too much despair to find the words to say anything else...)

___

Star: "I'm super glad to hear it! I just have one question still, though..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I-Is there anything we can do to help?

(Max Brass might often talk like that, but in this case I think it's because he's in too much despair to find the words to say anything else...)

___

Star: "I'm super glad to hear it! I just have one question still, though..."
-the tone matters more than the word when he says "ARMS"-

Max Brass: "...No worries. I'll... be fine."
---
Sothis: "Oh, really? What is it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the tone matters more than the word when he says "ARMS"-

Max Brass: "...No worries. I'll... be fine."
---
Sothis: "Oh, really? What is it?"
...A-Are you sure?

-Has been severally depressed in the past, so she can tell he's not doing well by his current tone-

___

Star: "How does your guys' whole "two Souls in one person"-thing work, exactly?":lol:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Awwwww~" -headpatting- "My sweet child~"
---
Coyle: "Are you sure?"
---
Hinoka: ".....I don't think I could have expected that."
Miyu: "...You'll be my real Mama......"
---
Koyanskaya: "Oh I am more than certain!"
---
Tomoe: "It's a good hobby"
Though how well it's done in some of the Sentai's series, I can't say.

-And it's likely taking a toll on his mind...-
___

Star: -Sigh- "Alright... You can help. You're the most awesome Servant, you know that?" :)
___

(Weren't they all around when I first met you, Cu?)
___

-This isn't good for the Autobots...-
___

-And Lancer quickly returns the cellphone to Gareth-
I'd say it depends. In the end they're all silly kids shows made to sell toys so none of them will be the 8th wonder, but I love them regardless. :p

-Yep, he's getting the more impatient....-
---
Lily: "If it's for the most awesome Master" :)
---
Cú: "Yep, they were"
---
-Nope, as his sonic blaster completely messes with their communications-
---
-Who sighed in absolute relief-

___

___

___

___

---
---

---
---
-And they have no clue what that imples...-
---
-However, Magneto's lackeys who descended from their space station saw him, and given he's a survivor, picked him up. Wasp, being a head, doesn't causes any issue despite initial hesitation-
---
Zs'Skayr: Tsk, you really think you can drive me out this easy?
---
-If Heshima kept a constant electrocution, I supose- :p
---
Jeanne Lily: "Yes, I'm the only one who is a Santa all year"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd say it depends. In the end they're all silly kids shows made to sell toys so none of them will be the 8th wonder, but I love them regardless. :p

-Yep, he's getting the more impatient....-
---
Lily: "If it's for the most awesome Master" :)
---
Cú: "Yep, they were"
---
-Nope, as his sonic blaster completely messes with their communications-
---
-Who sighed in absolute relief-
Some of the darker ones don't quite sound the part, but the rest definitely fit that description. :p

-It's a miracle he even allowed the two Rudinn Rangers time to speak before killing them-
___

Star: "D'awwww, come here~!" -Hugs-
___

(I guess in a way, the mean robots actually helped us meet...)
___

-Meaning they won't be able to send a message to Prime or any of the other companions...-
___

Thank you for your act of heroism, Sir Gareth!

-Doesn't want to say much else beyond that, out of concern that someone not associated with the team like Sigurd or Sitonai herself could overhear him whenever he's not speaking quietly-

Max Brass: "Arms..." :urg:
---
Sothis: "Oh that? Do you want the short version or the long version?"
-Sighs- Wh-Whatever we can do to help, just let us know... You m-may not have known Chaldea for long, but our organization is all about helping others. Don't be afraid to ask for help, e-even if it's just something you're upset or grieving about...
___

Star: "...How about the short version with slightly more explanation?"

-No way she'll remember the entire story in one sitting, but she definitely wants to know how the heck this is possible-

---
---

---
---
---
-However, Magneto's lackeys who descended from their space station saw him, and given he's a survivor, picked him up. Wasp, being a head, doesn't causes any issue despite initial hesitation-
---
---
---
-Well...this is his shop theme-

-Does that leitmotif sound familiar?- :V
___

Peridot: "Who wants to bet that's going to backfire on them later?"

___

Steven: (And here I thought there being hundreds of Pearls could get confusing...)

Sapphire: We've defeated far worse than you.

Ruby: And it'll take more than that to break us up, bucko!
___

-He decided to keep frying the pirate just in case Phoebus Catastrophe wasn't quite enough- :v
___

And that's probably one of the reasons you're head of the Santa Council as well! Speaking of which, do you have any specific directions for delivering the soup, Lily?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Miyu: "...You'll be my real Mama......"
---
Koyanskaya: "Oh I am more than certain!"
---
Tomoe: "It's a good hobby"
Palu: "Ana, Alice and Mary will be your real sisters too." :)
---
Coyle: "So this is more of a living being than a weapon?"
---
Hinoka: "Kanna spoke about a lot of games she tried with her friends... Maybe they're worth a try?"

-Sighs- Wh-Whatever we can do to help, just let us know... You m-may not have known Chaldea for long, but our organization is all about helping others. Don't be afraid to ask for help, e-even if it's just something you're upset or grieving about...
___

Star: "...How about the short version with slightly more explanation?"

-No way she'll remember the entire story in one sitting, but she definitely wants to know how the heck this is possible-
Max Brass: "...Thanks..."
---
Sothis: "Fair enough, but you should get some breakfast first. It's why you were here, right?"

---
---
---
---
___

___

Steven: (And here I thought there being hundreds of Pearls could get confusing...)

___

-He decided to keep frying the pirate just in case Phoebus Catastrophe wasn't quite enough- :v
___

And that's probably one of the reasons you're head of the Santa Council as well! Speaking of which, do you have any specific directions for delivering the soup, Lily?
-the shop revolving-
---
Deadpool: "It most likely will."
---
-THEY'RE BADASSES-
---
-Blake also ready to shoot if needed-
---
Sothis: I wonder if anyone ever tried to challenge that Santaness of hers...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Some of the darker ones don't quite sound the part, but the rest definitely fit that description. :p

-It's a miracle he even allowed the two Rudinn Rangers time to speak before killing them-
___

Star: "D'awwww, come here~!" -Hugs-
___

(I guess in a way, the mean robots actually helped us meet...)
___

-Meaning they won't be able to send a message to Prime or any of the other companions...-
___

Thank you for your act of heroism, Sir Gareth!

-Doesn't want to say much else beyond that, out of concern that someone not associated with the team like Sigurd or Sitonai herself could overhear him whenever he's not speaking quietly-
-He wanted the info and he got it, thugh he might start to be more reckless in regards to his soldiers-
---
-Lily returned the hug-
---
Cú: "Kinda, wouldn't be the first time some ******** lead us to meet new people"
---
-Nope, and the artificial earthquake ends too-
---
Gareth: "It was my duty as a knight, glad I could help" :)
Palu: "Ana, Alice and Mary will be your real sisters too." :)
---
Coyle: "So this is more of a living being than a weapon?"
---
Hinoka: "Kanna spoke about a lot of games she tried with her friends... Maybe they're worth a try?"
Miyu: "You are right on that too..."
---
Koyanskaya: "Weirdly enough, yeah, it seems to be"
---
Tomoe: "......" -sparkling eyes- "Oh I hope my collection is intact!"
-Well...this is his shop theme-

___

___

___

___

-the shop revolving-
---
---
-THEY'RE BADASSES-
---
---
-Welp- :p -The groups advance-
---
-Back to the main zombie group, they had tested their powers on the rest of the zombie heroes, effectively killing the vast majority of them and setting part of the city on fire, not like they care, Giant-Man in fact is seen casually throwing Thor's corpse away disappointed even when heated up, rotten flesh tastes terrible-
---
Zs'Skayr: I didn't become the Lord of my solar system for nothing! You are nothing compared to me!

-Notably he's strugging more with moving-
---
-And the pirate soon fell- :V
---
Jeanne Lily: "Yes! I have a map drawn of the tower where we should deliver it!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Miyu: "You are right on that too..."
---
Koyanskaya: "Weirdly enough, yeah, it seems to be"
---
Tomoe: "......" -sparkling eyes- "Oh I hope my collection is intact!"
Palu: "You'll have such a big family." (:
---
Coyle: "Interesting..."
---
Hinoka: "Well, for that, we'd have to make sure to get that old base back."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He wanted the info and he got it, thugh he might start to be more reckless in regards to his soldiers-
---
-Lily returned the hug-
---
Cú: "Kinda, wouldn't be the first time some ******** lead us to meet new people"
---
-Nope, and the artificial earthquake ends too-
---
Gareth: "It was my duty as a knight, glad I could help" :)
-He could be disposing of his own troops quickly...-
___

-Did Medea Lily ever think she'd find a friend her age who cared about her so much?-
___

(Either way, I'm grateful you're my trainer.) :)
___

-And what follows it...?-
___

-Lancer does a salute-

Max Brass: "Heheh."
---
-Sothis and Byleth will wait-
-Max's thoughts?-
___

Star: (Nothing here will be as good as the pancake recipe Lily makes, but I'm sure I can still order a good breakfast here!)

-the shop revolving-
---
---
-THEY'RE BADASSES-
---
---
---
-Back to the main zombie group, they had tested their powers on the rest of the zombie heroes, effectively killing the vast majority of them and setting part of the city on fire, not like they care, Giant-Man in fact is seen casually throwing Thor's corpse away disappointed even when heated up, rotten flesh tastes terrible-
---
Zs'Skayr: I didn't become the Lord of my solar system for nothing! You are nothing compared to me!

---
---
-They also reunite with the group in the city's mall-
___

Peridot: "That escalated into utter chaos quickly..."
___

Steven: -Noticed- "Guess he's not as powerful as he thinks." :p
___

(...I think that's enough.)

-Does the Ectonurite flee him?-
___

-Will Sotbus challenge it herself?- :V

Alright, we'll listen! :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
---
___

___

___

___

-Rin rushing to Weiss?-
---
Deadpool: "Yeah, this is a messed-up world."
---
Yang: "Heh, so what now?"
---
Blake: "I hope so..."
---
-maybe after Christmas is over, but with that said... :V-

Sothis: "Listen? Why not just have copies of the map. Surely, if this Santa girl planned this for a while, she had the foresight of making multiple versions, right?" Or perhaps keep a single one to herself to make sure she's in control.

-Max's thoughts?-
___

Star: (Nothing here will be as good as the pancake recipe Lily makes, but I'm sure I can still order a good breakfast here!)
Max Brass: You've changed so much, Coyle...
---
-does she know Lily's secret ingredient? :V-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's likely almost a different person compared to who she once was...-
___

-Nope, she's oblivious to it- :V
Max Brass: The only thing that stuck is her passion for ARMS. And even so, I fear this one grew for the worst...
---
-she'd probably never want to eat any of her pancakes anymore if she did :v-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Max Brass: The only thing that stuck is her passion for ARMS. And even so, I fear this one grew for the worst...
---
-she'd probably never want to eat any of her pancakes anymore if she did :v-
-Her main concern now is using her ARMS and scientific knowledge combined to become the strongest warrior who has ever lived, no matter the cost...-
___

-She might actually continue to have the pancakes because they're just that good, but it'll still be awkward for her for a while- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Her main concern now is using her ARMS and scientific knowledge combined to become the strongest warrior who has ever lived, no matter the cost...-
___

-She might actually continue to have the pancakes because they're just that good, but it'll still be awkward for her for a while- :V
-or the consequences, which is why she works for a tyrant-
---
-but anyway, BREAKFAST-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-or the consequences, which is why she works for a tyrant-
---
-but anyway, BREAKFAST-
-The only reason she helped deal with Toffee and Dark Samus is because their plans posed a threat to her as well as everyone else-

-With them both out of the way and Phazon not being an issue in Basel, she's free to continue her research under Drakkon with no concerns-
___

-Star settles on ordering a breakfast burrito-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The only reason she helped deal with Toffee and Dark Samus is because their plans posed a threat to her as well as everyone else-

-With them both out of the way and Phazon not being an issue in Basel, she's free to continue her research under Drakkon with no concerns-
___

-Star settles on ordering a breakfast burrito-
-but she still has Max Brass to worry about-

-he's the champ for a reason-
---
Sothis: Oh, why didn't you make anything like that, Byleth?

Byleth: Maybe tomorrow? It does look good...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but she still has Max Brass to worry about-

-he's the champ for a reason-
---
Sothis: Oh, why didn't you make anything like that, Byleth?

Byleth: Maybe tomorrow? It does look good...
-And it's probably one of the main reasons why she tries to keep him as a minion via the Hedloks...-
___

-Byleth's statement is poven by the fact that Star quickly dives into it-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

-Rin rushing to Weiss?-
---
---
---
---

Sothis: "Listen? Why not just have copies of the map. Surely, if this Santa girl planned this for a while, she had the foresight of making multiple versions, right?" Or perhaps keep a single one to herself to make sure she's in control.
-Depends, does Weiss do the same?-
---
Hayate: "Well, now all their all friends are dead thanks to them"
---
-Ehy not take advantage of it?- :p
---
-You bet that it does, then Blackbeard himself yelped-
---
Jeanne Liy: "I did make some for each Santa, but there that was with the projected 7 we had in mind..."
Palu: "You'll have such a big family." (:
---
---
Hinoka: "Well, for that, we'd have to make sure to get that old base back."
Miyu: "...Youre right" -smiles cutely-
-Shirou would soon arrive-
---
-Koyanskaya touched the Spark... Grimlock growled a bit-
---
Tomoe: "Oh... I'll make sure it's accomplished!"
-He could be disposing of his own troops quickly...-
___

-Did Medea Lily ever think she'd find a friend her age who cared about her so much?-
___

(Either way, I'm grateful you're my trainer.) :)
___

-And what follows it...?-
___

-Lancer does a salute-
-And call some he has stationed in other worlds....-
---
-Not really... But she's now glad for it-
---
Cú: "Finding you was a good thing, haven't taken care of dogs in a long while. Less a Pokémon"
---
-What follows is Wheeljack and Bumblebee looking in slight horror at the fact their comms are ruined-
---
Gareth: He's kind of cute.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And call some he has stationed in other worlds....-
---
-Not really... But she's now glad for it-
---
Cú: "Finding you was a good thing, haven't taken care of dogs in a long while. Less a Pokémon"
---
-What follows is Wheeljack and Bumblebee looking in slight horror at the fact their comms are ruined-
---
Gareth: He's kind of cute.
-Monsters and evil Ranger Teams...-
___

-And Star's grateful for Lily's friendship as well, the two have been through a lot together and are practically always there for each other, even when their others friends can't be-
___

(Did you ever train a Pokemon before?)

-Nope, but he did catch one while fishing once- :p
___

-Well, so much for sending a message to Prime...-
___

-No wonder Charlotte grew fond of him...-

-Rin rushing to Weiss?-
---
---
---
---

---
---
---
---
Jeanne Liy: "I did make some for each Santa, but there that was with the projected 7 we had in mind..."
-She most likely did, being glad to see her again?-
___

Peridot: "I think they all stopped being friends after they died..."
___

Steven: "I don't wanna hurt Garnet, but I'm still not sure she can outright kick that ghost out of her mind..."

-Garnet will definitely fuse right back if she's defeated, though, so now might be the time to strike back while Zs'Skayr is preoccupied-
___

-Well, at least the ghost is gone- :V

(...Apologies, Blackbeard.)
___

-Well, at least now Sothis knows she isn't a control freak- :V

That does complicate things...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I've never seen him so despondent...)
___

-Star would guess they'd have to switch personalities and eat one burrito each for that to work- :V
-or despodent at all-
---
Sothis: -wiping her mouth just in case she drooled-

Miyu: "...Youre right" -smiles cutely-
-Shirou would soon arrive-
---
-Koyanskaya touched the Spark... Grimlock growled a bit-
---
Tomoe: "Oh... I'll make sure it's accomplished!"
Palu: "Oh, hello Shirou."
---
---
Hinoka: "Because of video games?"

---
---
---
---
-She most likely did, being glad to see her again?-
___

Peridot: "I think they all stopped being friends after they died..."
___

Steven: "I don't wanna hurt Garnet, but I'm still not sure she can outright kick that ghost out of her mind..."

-Garnet will definitely fuse right back if she's defeated, though, so now might be the time to strike back while Zs'Skayr is preoccupied-
___

-Well, at least the ghost is gone- :V

(...Apologies, Blackbeard.)
___

-Well, at least now Sothis knows she isn't a control freak- :V

That does complicate things...
-yeah, probably-
---
Deadpool: "There is only hunger." :V
---
Yang: "She's a Gem, Steven! Just don't hit the core... or whatever it was they said."
---
Blake: "These remind me of a Grimm..."
---
Sothis: Well, she's not as controlling as I thought. Good for her. "We can always share."

Top Bottom