• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, else I think I'd have done the entire casts of 1984 and a few others lol

-She can just try to damage control-
---
Cú: "And there's been many of them? Huh?"
---
-True, they need to carefully think this.... Else, the Autobots will end ruining everything-
---
Chen Gong: Maybe we should find a way to contact them...
That'd be a lot for one crew. :p

Star: (I can keep people from causing too much of a ruckus with some simple spells for harmless crowd control. Maybe I can try to use it to limit the amount of drinks she tries to serve out, too...)
___

(Where do these competitions take place, trainer?)
___

...What do you conclude is the most logical course of action right now, Shockwave?
___

(Charlotte went into the Dark World, that's how she found them. Maybe they can visit here? Or maybe some of us can visit them!)

Mipha: "That's a very true statement."
---
Weiss: "Yang..."

Yang: "What? You two look so cute." :V
Star: "Most of Mewni's queens discovered or created new spells while they were much older than I am, after all. I guess there's no real end to learning..."
___

(When we're barely awake...?) -Yawns again-

Sothis: "Shouldn't it solely be about finding kindhearted people willing to do the daunting task of delivering presents? At least, that's how Byleth remembers the Ethereal Moon festivities in our world."

Byleth: She sounds like Lysithea...

Sothis: Now that you mention it... I wonder if she's also afraid of ghosts :p
Jeanne Lily: "I mean... Yes, but...."

Helena: "We also can assist the job to make it easier"

Frankenstein: -Nodding-
And isn't the Christmas season all about peace on Earth and good will towards men? IF there are people who honestly want to do a good thing like giving to people in need, shouldn't they be granted that chance?

-I forget if she's ever fought any ghosts before, but she's defeated worse in her show...Except Zs'Skayr- :p

-but Illya would at least understand why Kanna is this way and... well, not really enable her but at least not be too strict about the appetite?-

Weiss: "Rin just got me some info. The basements and vases could be worth checking once we reach the castle."
---
-smart zombies are scary-
---
-Ruby just Semblances her way around the fire-

Ruby: "Don't make me do this, Toriel!"
---
-what KoP said-
-Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I don't think so- :V

Marveous: "Heh, good to know then" -has curry-
---
Hayate: "Ow, poor him though"

Monika: "There's always a victim in these stories"

-It's further proven as the zombie Hulk ripped apart Magneto's leg, and the other zombies went at him. Magneto's last words were "I hope you choke on me!" as a full page is dedicated to show him being ripped apart and eaten-

I will always love how Disney's excuse to not give Power Rangers a budget while they owned it was that "it was too violent" but after they sold it they bought Marvel and came in possession of this stuff.
---
-Amthyst managed to, but Toriel can't hearRuby, only the Ectonurite possessing and attacking using her body-
---
-Good question, given what Ectonurites can do-
-She still doesn't approve of extreme gluttony- :V

-Hopefully, the basement of Queen's castle holds some answers...-

___

Peridot: "...Graphic, but that's to be expected from any typical zombie comic."

Powers Rangers is probably better off without Disney-
___

-It's clear from Toriel's demonic-looking eyes and psychotic grin that the goat Ruby's fighting is not the Toriel they know-

Amethyst: (Gotta keep Iri distracted, Pearl and Garnet should be able to take care of whatever ghost is possessing her now!)

___

(Tsk. We won't lose this battle...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I don't think so- :V

Marveous: "Heh, good to know then" -has curry-
---
Hayate: "Ow, poor him though"

Monika: "There's always a victim in these stories"

-It's further proven as the zombie Hulk ripped apart Magneto's leg, and the other zombies went at him. Magneto's last words were "I hope you choke on me!" as a full page is dedicated to show him being ripped apart and eaten-

I will always love how Disney's excuse to not give Power Rangers a budget while they owned it was that "it was too violent" but after they sold it they bought Marvel and came in possession of this stuff.
---
-Amthyst managed to, but Toriel can't hearRuby, only the Ectonurite possessing and attacking using her body-
---
-Good question, given what Ectonurites can do-

___

___

-It's clear from Toriel's demonic-looking eyes and psychotic grin that the goat Ruby's fighting is not the Toriel they know-

Amethyst: (Gotta keep Iri distracted, Pearl and Garnet should be able to take care of whatever ghost is possessing her now!)

___

-the hypocrisy is funnier anyway :V-

Weiss: "So I suppose we'll go there first?"
---
-Hayate just looking at it like it was nothing?-
---
Ruby: "....I'm sorry." -electric dust bullet-
---
-or will they? :V-

Jeanne Lily: "I mean... Yes, but...."

Helena: "We also can assist the job to make it easier"

Frankenstein: -Nodding-
And isn't the Christmas season all about peace on Earth and good will towards men? IF there are people who honestly want to do a good thing like giving to people in need, shouldn't they be granted that chance?

-I forget if she's ever fought any ghosts before, but she's defeated worse in her show...Except Zs'Skayr- :p
Sothis: "So.... how may we help?" (:

Star: "Most of Mewni's queens discovered or created new spells while they were much older than I am, after all. I guess there's no real end to learning..."
___

(When we're barely awake...?) -Yawns again-
Mipha: "But doesn't that just sound ideal for you? You'll never get bored of your magic because you'll always manage to learn something new."

-that's a good point; magic can't grow stale if it never ends-
---
Yang: "And still in PJs." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "But doesn't that just sound ideal for you? You'll never get bored of your magic because you'll always manage to learn something new."

-that's a good point; magic can't grow stale if it never ends-
---
Yang: "And still in PJs." :p
Star: "...You're right. I wonder what other spells I can think up in my future! I've created a whole bunch of familiars since I first got the Wand, and I didn't even learn every spell in the original spellbook. There's still so much to learn!"

-Like the narwhals from Narwhal Blast, for one-

___

(Isn't that normal for early in the morning...?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "...You're right. I wonder what other spells I can think up in my future! I've created a whole bunch of familiars since I first got the Wand, and I didn't even learn every spell in the original spellbook. There's still so much to learn!"

-Like the narwhals from Narwhal Blast, for one-

___

(Isn't that normal for early in the morning...?)
Mipha: "And while the spellbook is gone... maybe it's not so much of a bad thing for you? You can come up with your own things rather than just follow instructions. Make your magic yours, in a sense."
---
Yang: "It's still cute." :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "And while the spellbook is gone... maybe it's not so much of a bad thing for you? You can come up with your own things rather than just follow instructions. Make your magic yours, in a sense."
---
Yang: "It's still cute." :V
Star: "...That's kinda what I was trying to do before my training even really started. It's why I have so many spells that I created myself, now. I guess now really is an opportunity to really make my magic my own,...I'm still learning from the Casters, but there's no more ground rules or knowledge from my family history to go off of for now..."

___

(I guess breakfast was just our top priority this morning...)

-Weiss didn't even bother fixing her hairdo before showing up-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "...That's kinda what I was trying to do before my training even really started. It's why I have so many spells that I created myself, now. I guess now really is an opportunity to really make my magic my own,...I'm still learning from the Casters, but there's no more ground rules or knowledge from my family history to go off of for now..."

___

(I guess breakfast was just our top priority this morning...)

-Weiss didn't even bother fixing her hairdo before showing up-
Mipha: "There is only you."
---
-and has a really bad case of bed hair that made even the stoic Blake snicker :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "There is only you."
---
-and has a really bad case of bed hair that made even the stoic Blake snicker :V-
Star: "And my mom a few members on her side of the family, admittedly, but those are few in number, too..."
___

-She's used to Weiss prioritizing her hairdo every morning, so ignoring her bed hair this time has probably made it even worse- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "And my mom a few members on her side of the family, admittedly, but those are few in number, too..."
___

-She's used to Weiss prioritizing her hairdo every morning, so ignoring her bed hair this time has probably made it even worse- :V
Mipha: "I wonder how you'll grow..."
---
-it's absolutely hilarious, at least-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm currently really upset for reasons Uni in Discord knows so I apologize if I don't feel much in the mood now.
-sad daughters?-
---
-she nods-
---
-SISTERS-
---
-Camilla be hugging her Servant-

Hinoka: "We don't even know if she'll ever leave it. We basically need a miracle in the courtroon..."
-Not really, they get it-

Iri: "Hello there~"
---
-On to the still unconscious Grimlock!-
---
Shirou: "Oh, you all"
---
-Sakura being affectionate to her Master-

Tomoe: "Oh... Is there any way I can assist with that?"
That'd be a lot for one crew. :p

Star: (I can keep people from causing too much of a ruckus with some simple spells for harmless crowd control. Maybe I can try to use it to limit the amount of drinks she tries to serve out, too...)
___

(Where do these competitions take place, trainer?)
___

...What do you conclude is the most logical course of action right now, Shockwave?
___

(Charlotte went into the Dark World, that's how she found them. Maybe they can visit here? Or maybe some of us can visit them!)
I know, so better not LMAO

-Maybe, that's a good strategy.....-
---
Cú: "The Mushroom Kingdom"
---
Shockwave: "For now we should make sure Sideways keeps surveillance of what they do to the Dinobot"
---
Chen Gong: I don't think it's feasible for all of us to go...

Jeanne Lily: "...B-"

Karna: "I think they are doing this in good faith. I see no problem to have them help us bring others joy"

___

___

___

---
---
---
She'll be horrified of the hunger she got, so you won't get that either. :V

Luka: "Doc will for sure"

Don: "Hey!"
---
-Yep, again, just like with Re:Zero, she knows it's fiction so she doesn't gets affected, after all that's nothing to experiencing getting her family killed in front of ger eyes on Christmas for sure-

-The comic shows that once they were done eating Magneto, our main group consisting of Spider-Man, Captain America, Hank Pym (in his Giant-Man persona instead of Yellowjacket or Ant-Man), Luke Cage, Iron Man, Wolverine and a detransformed Bruce Banner (with his stomach almost exploding given he as Hulk ate a whole leg) contemplate a bit on how their physiology has changed after becoming zombies-

-It seems also that whenever after they eat, they regain some of their rarionality, which they wonder how they can use... Then Spider-Man removes his mask and yells "Have you listened to yourselves?! What have we become?!" while Giant-Man whispers "There he goes again..."-

Monika: "Oh? Moral conflict?"

Well yes, but actually no.
---
-Toriel would be struck I assume, while the Ectonurite possessing Iri sends bird familiars made from her hair-
---
-Probably not- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "At this rate, I'm not totally sure...but the future's looking brighter for me than it has for the past few months, honestly."
___

-Even Weiss herself couldn't help but get a small laugh out of it?-
Mipha: "Same for all of us..."
---
-a little, yes...-

-Not really, they get it-

Iri: "Hello there~"
---
-On to the still unconscious Grimlock!-
---
Shirou: "Oh, you all"
---
-Sakura being affectionate to her Master-

Tomoe: "Oh... Is there any way I can assist with that?"
Palu: "Irisviel~" -hugs-
---
-indeed-
---
Hinoka: "....You don't know her much, right?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm currently really upset for reasons Uni in Discord knows so I apologize if I don't feel much in the mood now.

I know, so better not LMAO

-Maybe, that's a good strategy.....-
---
Cú: "The Mushroom Kingdom"
---
Shockwave: "For now we should make sure Sideways keeps surveillance of what they do to the Dinobot"
---
Chen Gong: I don't think it's feasible for all of us to go...
Whatever it is, it sounds personal, so I understand. If you wanna vent or need to talk in a PM, I'm all ears, but otherwise I won't press for details. I just hope you'll be okay, bud.

-The teen will try to keep the show from spiraling into chaos, at least-
___

(The Mushroom Kingdom? Is it really full of mushrooms?)
___

Do you copy that, Sideways?
___

(I agree, so I didn't mean everyone...I know Kris has a phone, though!)

Mipha: "Same for all of us..."
---
-a little, yes...-
Star: "I still can't believe magic almost just...died out..."
___

-She can always fix her hair later, anyhow-

Karna: "I think they are doing this in good faith. I see no problem to have them help us bring others joy"
You don't even have to call everyone else official Santas yet/ They just want to help bring joy to others, and that's what counts. :)

---
---
---

---
-Yep, again, just like with Re:Zero, she knows it's fiction so she doesn't gets affected, after all that's nothing to experiencing getting her family killed in front of ger eyes on Christmas for sure-

-The comic shows that once they were done eating Magneto, our main group consisting of Spider-Man, Captain America, Hank Pym (in his Giant-Man persona instead of Yellowjacket or Ant-Man), Luke Cage, Iron Man, Wolverine and a detransformed Bruce Banner (with his stomach almost exploding given he as Hulk ate a whole leg) contemplate a bit on how their physiology has changed after becoming zombies-

-It seems also that whenever after they eat, they regain some of their rarionality, which they wonder how they can use... Then Spider-Man removes his mask and yells "Have you listened to yourselves?! What have we become?!" while Giant-Man whispers "There he goes again..."-

---
-Toriel would be struck I assume, while the Ectonurite possessing Iri sends bird familiars made from her hair-
---
-She now won't want to return to the Dark World ever again knowing this version of her Saint Graph also makes her into a glutton- :V

-If that's all the info they could attain from Spamton, then they might want to wait for the others to catch up before heading to the castle-
___

Peridot: "...He's...aware that they've become flesh-eating undead monsters..."

Did it have potential?

___

-Pearl fired lasers at the bird familiars that were presumably chasing Amethyst, while Garnet ran straight towards Iri-

-Toriel was struck indeed, and was temporarily paralyzed as a result, much like the Pokemon status effect-

___

-Heshima's confident of the contrary-

-Kind of hard not to be when he conquered the enemy he feared most and got brought back from the dead, though he'll still be careful-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "I still can't believe magic almost just...died out..."
___

-She can always fix her hair later, anyhow-
Mipha: "How crazy..."
---
-of course she can, so why not laugh it off-

You don't even have to call everyone else official Santas yet/ They just want to help bring joy to others, and that's what counts. :)
Sothis: "Santa Sothis does have a very good ring to it though." :p

---

---
---
-She now won't want to return to the Dark World ever again knowing this version of her Saint Graph also makes her into a glutton- :V

-If that's all the info they could attain from Spamton, then they might want to wait for the others to catch up before heading to the castle-
___

Did it have potential?

___

-Pearl fired lasers at the bird familiars that were presumably chasing Amethyst, while Garnet ran straight towards Iri-

-Toriel was struck indeed, and was temporarily paralyzed as a result, much like the Pokemon status effect-

___

-Kind of hard not to be when he conquered the enemy he feared most and got brought back from the dead, though he'll still be careful-
That's even funnier :V

Sothis: "....You can make better food."

Byleth: "That's unfair, Sothis. I have a lot of experience."
---
Deadpool: "That's my Spidey~"
---
-Ruby tries charging her eyes-
---
Blake: -Gambol Shroud out- "More attacks..." -sighs-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Irisviel~" -hugs-
---
-indeed-
---
Hinoka: "....You don't know her much, right?"
Iri: -Hugs back- "How's my favorite goddess~?"
---
-What she do now?-
---
Unreplied
---
Tomoe: "No, I don't"
Whatever it is, it sounds personal, so I understand. If you wanna vent or need to talk in a PM, I'm all ears, but otherwise I won't press for details. I just hope you'll be okay, bud.

-The teen will try to keep the show from spiraling into chaos, at least-
___

(The Mushroom Kingdom? Is it really full of mushrooms?)
___

Do you copy that, Sideways?
___

(I agree, so I didn't mean everyone...I know Kris has a phone, though!)
I vented in Discord already, but in short, my mother can't manage money well.

-And some are disposed to help at least-
---
Cú: "I know the inhabitants are at least"
---
Sideways: "Roger that"
---
Chen Gong: And you must know his number then.
Jeanne Lily: "............................."

Nightingale: Most of us would appreciate it"

___

Did it have potential?

___

___

---
---
---
KEK

Marvelous: "You three over there heard that?"
---
-He yells "I ate my wife and my aunt! Why?! Why I did it?!" as Giant-Man tries to calm him down, saying they all ate their loved ones, like the Avengers eating their butler-

Monika: "Don't think that'll reassure him"

Wasted, yeah
---
-Iri tried to dodge, and Zs'Skayr was trying to possess someone to be immune to light-
---
Atalanta: "As always" -shooting at the Ectonurites-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
ri: -Hugs back- "How's my favorite goddess~?"
---
-What she do now?-
---
Unreplied
---
Tomoe: "No, I don't"
Palu: "Just spending time with her family." :)
---
-go study Grimlock-
---
-maybe merge with the one below since it's SISTERS-
---
Hinoka: "Well, I'm not sure how helpful you can be..." -seeing Sakura and Camilla be affectionate... jealousy coming back-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I vented in Discord already, but in short, my mother can't manage money well.

-And some are disposed to help at least-
---
Cú: "I know the inhabitants are at least"
---
Sideways: "Roger that"
---
Chen Gong: And you must know his number then.
I hope everything can be resolved soon, whatever happened...

-Tamamo Cat clearly wants to help keep this from being a disaster, for example-
___

(Oh, they're talking mushroom people?)
___

Then we will not take action immediately. Report back as soon as possible, Sideways.
___

(I do, I actually remember it!)

(...But Father never allowed me to have a phone...Does the base still have any?)

Mipha: "How crazy..."
---
-of course she can, so why not laugh it off-
-A good chunk of the people they know could've lost their powers if it happened...and even more could've outright died, given that Servants and other familiar-type beings here depend on mana to exist-
___

-It really is a lazy morning for her, for once-

...Are you alright, Jeanne Lily?

-The youngest Santa on the council doesn't seem to be taking this change well-

---
---
---
KEK

---
-He yells "I ate my wife and my aunt! Why?! Why I did it?!" as Giant-Man tries to calm him down, saying they all ate their loved ones, like the Avengers eating their butler-

Wasted, yeah
---
-Iri tried to dodge, and Zs'Skayr was trying to possess someone to be immune to light-
---
-It's only the Saint Graph alteration that caused it, after all- :V

-Heard what?-
___

Peridot: "This is depressing...Guess that's the price of retaining your memories as zombie."
___

-The Crystal Gems were all busy fighting Toriel and Irisviel, so none of them were focused on Zs'Skayr at the moment-
___

-Electricity was coursing through Heshima's veins, and he used Thunderbolt on any Ectonurites he could see-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Santa: "Then I am here to help" (:

KEK

---

Wasted, yeah
---
---

-Heard what?-
___

Peridot: "This is depressing...Guess that's the price of retaining your memories as zombie."
___

-The Crystal Gems were all busy fighting Toriel and Irisviel, so none of them were focused on Zs'Skayr at the moment-
___

-Electricity was coursing through Heshima's veins, and he used Thunderbolt on any Ectonurites he could see-
-I can already imagine Kanna wanting to visit this world with Illya to see what she went though and Illya being like "NO YOU DON'T!"-

-also yeah, heard what?-
---
Deadpool: "And sentience."
---
-perfect for that guy... but Toriel still stunned?-
---
-Blake also shooting, but with guns instead of a bow and arrow- :p

-A good chunk of the people they know could've lost their powers if it happened...and even more could've outright died, given that Servants and other familiar-type beings here depend on mana to exist-
___

-It really is a lazy morning for her, for once-
-and perhaps entire worlds held up solely with magic...-
---
-and Winter as well, her fur being unbrushed-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and perhaps entire worlds held up solely with magic...-
---
-and Winter as well, her fur being unbrushed-
-There's no telling how much damaged Toffee could've done to the multiverse had his plans succeeded...-
___

-The only reason she doesn't really care is because she's still only half-awake, and it doesn't change the fact that her fur's a mess-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-There's no telling how much damaged Toffee could've done to the multiverse had his plans succeeded...-
___

-The only reason she doesn't really care is because she's still only half-awake, and it doesn't change the fact that her fur's a mess-
-literally cannot be comprehended-
---
-Rin would get a pic of that :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Just spending time with her family." :)
---
-go study Grimlock-
---
-maybe merge with the one below since it's SISTERS-
---
Hinoka: "Well, I'm not sure how helpful you can be..." -seeing Sakura and Camilla be affectionate... jealousy coming back-
Iri: "Cute, and I suppose Miyu-chan is included" :p
---
-So she's observing the unconscious Dinobot now...-
---
-That would make sense-
---
Tomoe: "I see... My apologies then...."
-Her thoughts?-
I hope everything can be resolved soon, whatever happened...

-Tamamo Cat clearly wants to help keep this from being a disaster, for example-
___

(Oh, they're talking mushroom people?)
___

Then we will not take action immediately. Report back as soon as possible, Sideways.
___

(I do, I actually remember it!)

(...But Father never allowed me to have a phone...Does the base still have any?)
-Yeah, Star doesn't deserves this-
---
Cú: "Pretty much"
---
Sideways: "I'll see what they'll do then"
Shockwave: "Good"
---
Chen Gong: Surely there are some...

Jeanne Lily: "......You all will be under my watch"

Suzuka: "Sweet then" :p

-Heard what?-
___

___

___

-I can already imagine Kanna wanting to visit this world with Illya to see what she went though and Illya being like "NO YOU DON'T!"-

-also yeah, heard what?-
---
---
---
-KEK-

-About what Weiss said of Queen's vases and base-
---
-He even says he wants to die at this point, while Bruce Banner has to deal with the annoyance of Magneto's femur poking out his stomach-

Monika: "While not holding back on the morbid"
---
-Meaning Zs'Skayr would try to possess Garnet, and yes-
---
-Some became intangible, others struck-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, Star doesn't deserves this-
---
Cú: "Pretty much"
---
Sideways: "I'll see what they'll do then"
Shockwave: "Good"
---
Chen Gong: Surely there are some...
Star: (And I refuse to drag Marco or Lily into this, so I guess it's just Tamamo Cat and I doing damage control!)
___

(That reminds me of Amoonguss...)
___

We mustn't allow them to call for backup. Optimus Prime's arrival could potentially ruin everything...
___

(Then we shall locate one and I will call Kris!)

That's fair...

(Something's wrong. Jeanne Lily was never anywhere near this angry last year, not even when dealing with that evil dragon...)

-also yeah, heard what?-
---
---
---
-KEK-

---
-He even says he wants to die at this point, while Bruce Banner has to deal with the annoyance of Magneto's femur poking out his stomach-

---
---
-Would Illya make the mistake of telling Kanna about this in the first place?- :V

-Ah, it'd make sense that he'd want to make sure everyone on the current mission heard that new info-
___

Peridot: "...Could he lead a rebellion among other egretful zombies? It could lead to a war between different factions of the undead!"

Or maybe he'll abandon the rest of them to try and look for a cure...
___

-She can't move or attack, and as a result, neither can the Ectonurite possessing her-

-However, Garnet wouldn't notice Zs'Skayr while attempting to take down the possessed Iri-
___

(...They're ghosts...How do we fight them if they become intangible?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So all they can do now is move forward...-
___

-It wouldn't be that surprising, Weiss even shut the alarm off to sleep-in this morning in a similar manner to Rin- :V
Daruk: -staring at Link with worry-

Urbosa: "You're concerned too, aren't you?"

Daruk: "Who will I heat rock roasts with if he's gone...?"
---
-she rubbed off on them :V-

Iri: "Cute, and I suppose Miyu-chan is included" :p
---
-So she's observing the unconscious Dinobot now...-
---
-That would make sense-
---
Tomoe: "I see... My apologies then...."
-Her thoughts?-
Palu: "I... didn't want to say it, but if you're alright with that then yes, your daughter is family too." :lol:
---
-with a few other scientists?-
---
Camilla: "I'm sure she can be of help anyway. Maybe her own blood makes her relate to our sister in a way?"

That's fair...

(Something's wrong. Jeanne Lily was never anywhere near this angry last year, not even when dealing with that evil dragon...)
Sothis: "....What has gotten you so grumpy, little one?"

-KEK-

---

---
---
-Would Illya make the mistake of telling Kanna about this in the first place?- :V

-Ah, it'd make sense that he'd want to make sure everyone on the current mission heard that new info-
___

Peridot: "...Could he lead a rebellion among other egretful zombies? It could lead to a war between different factions of the undead!"

___

-She can't move or attack, and as a result, neither can the Ectonurite possessing her-

-However, Garnet wouldn't notice Zs'Skayr while attempting to take down the possessed Iri-
___

-maybe it's not Illya who would tell her? maybe it'd be Nanoha or Fate? :V-

Sothis: -munching on a hot dog- "That is very interesting info, but this Spamton fellow seems suspicious. We should take things with a grain of salt, but it is still valuable into nonetheless."

Byleth: -enjoying some spaghet- "So.... do we listen to that information or not?"

Sothis: "I know you would either way. You can be so reckless at times." :p

Byleth: "Sothis!" :nervous:

-Sothis simply snickered at that-
---
Deadpool: "Yeah, kinda shocking Disney wanted Marvel when that **** exists..."
---
-Yang trying to block attacks to regain Aura-

-Neo making sure nothing strikes Ruby while she charges her eyes; she may want the hooded girl dead, but this isn't a good time for that-
---
Blake: "...My first thought would be Ruby's eyes, but they're no Grimm so it's not a guarantee..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Daruk: -staring at Link with worry-

Urbosa: "You're concerned too, aren't you?"

Daruk: "Who will I heat rock roasts with if he's gone...?"
---
-she rubbed off on them :V-
Star: "...Hey...You might not need to worry about him too much yet. He seems to be in pretty good spirits, and the infection's only gotten to his arm so far."
___

-Amd whether they continue to not like waking up early remains to be seen- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "...Hey...You might not need to worry about him too much yet. He seems to be in pretty good spirits, and the infection's only gotten to his arm so far."
___

-Amd whether they continue to not like waking up early remains to be seen- :V
Mipha: "I doubt my healing can do much against this..."
---
-it'll probably be consistent so that Weiss spends more time with Rin :V-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "He and the others would've been cured by now if any known healing magic could help them..."
___

-It'll give them another topic to discuss and laugh over, at least- :V
Urbosa: "That thing infecting him reminds me of Malice."

Revali: "If you're right, then the only cure is to kill its source."

Mipha: "I am willing to give it my all to save him then." -still think of Link fondly despite being taken by Tamamo because, well, they're still childhood friends-

-Malice?-
---
-and Rin would probably not laugh too much about the bed hair because she probably has cases of it too :v-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "That thing infecting him reminds me of Malice."

Revali: "If you're right, then the only cure is to kill its source."

Mipha: "I am willing to give it my all to save him then." -still think of Link fondly despite being taken by Tamamo because, well, they're still childhood friends-

-Malice?-
---
-and Rin would probably not laugh too much about the bed hair because she probably has cases of it too :v-
Star: "...Okay, I've heard everyone from Hyrule mention Malice a lot, so if you don't me asking, what is it exactly?"

___

-She'd find it relatable, if anything- :V

-Weiss is pretty much in the exact same state she was when she first woke up, besides being more awake now. She didn't even think to put on a pair of slippers before showing up-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (And I refuse to drag Marco or Lily into this, so I guess it's just Tamamo Cat and I doing damage control!)
___

(That reminds me of Amoonguss...)
___

We mustn't allow them to call for backup. Optimus Prime's arrival could potentially ruin everything...
___

(Then we shall locate one and I will call Kris!)
-It's the best they can accomplish for now...-
---
---
-Perhaps Nightbird could be up to the task again....?-
---
Chen Gong: Good idea. In fact I know where to get one.
Palu: "I... didn't want to say it, but if you're alright with that then yes, your daughter is family too." :lol:
---
-with a few other scientists?-
---
Camilla: "I'm sure she can be of help anyway. Maybe her own blood makes her relate to our sister in a way?"
Iri: "But why didn't you want to say it?"
---
-Sure thing, seeing this metal alloy is different from any they've seen-
---
Tomoe: "...Yes it does. Huh, wait, how did you know of my oni blood?" -her horns are out, that's how-
That's fair...

Jeanne Lily: "I've been organizing plans for this all year... And now this changes everything"

___

___

___

Sothis: -munching on a hot dog- "That is very interesting info, but this Spamton fellow seems suspicious. We should take things with a grain of salt, but it is still valuable into nonetheless."

Byleth: -enjoying some spaghet- "So.... do we listen to that information or not?"

---
---

-Neo making sure nothing strikes Ruby while she charges her eyes; she may want the hooded girl dead, but this isn't a good time for that-
---
Blake: "...My first thought would be Ruby's eyes, but they're no Grimm so it's not a guarantee..."
-Nanoha since Fate isn't there- :p

Don: "Um, was that a yes or a no...?"

Luka: "I think they're in their own world"
---
Mash: "Wait, they do?!"

Monika: "Mayhaps, not everytime you see the zombies themselves be intelligent enough to try to find a solution themselves"

-Their thoughts are interrupted by seeing something descend from the sky, the Silver Surfer, and they can't all help but think "more food..." as the first issue is over-
---
-Thus Toriel is open for the moment, and some hits strike Yang-

-But Z'Skayr manages to possess Garnet-
---
Atalanta: "Where is she at this moment...?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "...Okay, I've heard everyone from Hyrule mention Malice a lot, so if you don't me asking, what is it exactly?"

___

-She'd find it relatable, if anything- :V

-Weiss is pretty much in the exact same state she was when she first woke up, besides being more awake now. She didn't even think to put on a pair of slippers before showing up-
Urbosa: "To put it simply, it's the very essence of the Calamity that nearly destroyed it."

Zelda: "I've come to be quite aware of its capabilities during the century I spent trying to keep Ganon sealed. It's... a miracle I wasn't corrupted by it."

Urbosa: "The blood of the Goddess protected you, little bird." (:
---
-oh no, she thought of slippers, but only because the floor was cold because she wouldn't have otherwise :V-

Iri: "But why didn't you want to say it?"
---
-Sure thing, seeing this metal alloy is different from any they've seen-
---
Tomoe: "...Yes it does. Huh, wait, how did you know of my oni blood?" -her horns are out, that's how-
Palu: "She's your kid, not mine."
---
Coyle: "Intriguing..."
---
Azura: -replying to show the older sisters and Tomoe arrived to Kamui's cell- "You're not exactly hiding it." -poking a horn-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It's the best they can accomplish for now...-
---
---
-Perhaps Nightbird could be up to the task again....?-
---
Chen Gong: Good idea. In fact I know where to get one.
Star: (I seriously hope that's of the people Nero's going to recruit for her concert, though...)
___

:laugh:

(...I feel like I just made a bunch of people angry by mentioning that Pokemon...)
___

-Yeah, that might be their best bet...-

Nightbird? Are you prepared for another Basel mission?

___

(That'a perfect! Where may a phone be found here, Chen Gong?)

Urbosa: "To put it simply, it's the very essence of the Calamity that nearly destroyed it."

Zelda: "I've come to be quite aware of its capabilities during the century I spent trying to keep Ganon sealed. It's... a miracle I wasn't corrupted by it."

Urbosa: "The blood of the Goddess protected you, little bird." (:
---
-oh no, she thought of slippers, but only because the floor was cold because she wouldn't have otherwise :V-
Star: "....That does sound like a more magic-based version of Phazon..."
___

-Fair enough, just because she was half-awake doesn't mean she wouldn't realize how cold the metal floor throughout the ship is- :V

Jeanne Lily: "I've been organizing plans for this all year... And now this changes everything"
How does it change everything?

---
---

---

---

Monika: "Mayhaps, not everytime you see the zombies themselves be intelligent enough to try to find a solution themselves"

-Their thoughts are interrupted by seeing something descend from the sky, the Silver Surfer, and they can't all help but think "more food..." as the first issue is over-
---

---
-And Nanoha will totally tell her all about it?- :V

-All in all, they'll have to proceed with extreme caution, given the uncertainty of how truthful Spamton's claims are...-
___

Yeah, Disney can be like that sometimes...

A-And some of them might not even care that they're flesh-eating zombies...
___

Pearl: "GARNET!"

Amethyst:: "Huh?!" -Nearly crashed upon realizing that Garnet must be in danger-
___

(If these spirits are all over the ship, she could be fighting her own battle with them...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---

---
-And Nanoha will totally tell her all about it?- :V

-All in all, they'll have to proceed with extreme caution, given the uncertainty of how truthful Spamton's claims are...-
___

Yeah, Disney can be like that sometimes...

A-And some of them might not even care that they're flesh-eating zombies...
___

Pearl: "GARNET!"

Amethyst:: "Huh?!" -Nearly crashed upon realizing that Garnet must be in danger-
___

(If these spirits are all over the ship, she could be fighting her own battle with them...)
How does it change everything?
Sothis: -looking at them- "This is a very cautious yes." :p
---
Deadpool: "Interesting world, all things considered."
---
Yang: "Dammit, I'm going to kick that ghost's nonexistent ass!"

-RUBY STILL CHARGING-
---
Blake: "A likely conclusion."
---
Sothis: "The more, the merrier, little girl. Unless you want to keep the magic of the festival all to yourself, which is very unlike what it stands for."

Top Bottom