• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: Wait, why don't you take over if YOU want this?

Sothis: I... didn't really want to make you lose control...

Byleth: If there's a time where you should be allowed to to whatever you want, it's now, Sothis. You deserve it :)

Sothis: ..............Are you sure of this?

Byleth: I wanted to celebrate with my Servants, but that can always wait. It's been far too long since you celeberated any holiday, so you shouldn't miss this one. :)

Sothis: You.....are much too kind, Byleth. Thank you. But what would Guifei and Arcueid think?

Byleth: They seem to like you, so I don't see how they would have any problems with this.

Sothis: A very good point. Alright, just sit back and watch me celebrate the festivities then! :b:

-Byleth smiled at that; she really wanted Sothis to be happy-
-That's fair enough for Jenny, yeah- :p -Also awwwww~ How adorable Byleth and Sothis-

Jeanne Lily: ".......Who gave you the permission?"

Suzuka: "We wanted to have some fun-fun, so like, why not do this huh? It's the jolly time of the year~!"

Helena: "I was advised t relax a little bit too"

Jeanne Lily: "...The process of Santa selection is a very strict process!"

Martha: "...................." -sees Quetzalcoatl and Karna- She can't be serious...
-Jenny would arrive later on as well, completely unaware of the conflict the council is having-

Yeah, for example, the first movie only had 5 Autobots and 7 Decepticons. The toyline had much more than that, consisting of a bunch of OCs that were either new molds that resembled the movie's aesthetic, repaints of the characters in different situations or as new characters (there was blue Optimus meant to be "empowered by the AllSpark, as well as Starscream's toy being repainted into Skywarp and Thundercracker despite them not existing in the movie), and repaints of previous lines toys that seriously clashed with the movie's aesthetic.

Nero: "Hmmm..." -thinking- "Probably not..."
---
Cú: "Same, poor Mario but it was cool" :p
---
Shockwave: "Sounds correct, Prime's arrival would just delay our plans further"
---
Chen Gong: I would like to hear. :p
It's still promoting a toy line, after all.

Star: -Sighed in relief-
___

(That was am awesome match!)
___

Then we can't allow him to arrive on Basel...
___

(She found some strong friends mine there! Queen's captured them!)

Mipha: "Hello, Star. I've... heard of what you did the other day. Very impressive."
---
-but now they gotta get up...-
Star: "...Oh! You mean...Heshima? Thank you, I'm still shocked I was able to save him...but I'm glad I was."
___

-It's past 7:00 AM, now...-

Byleth: "Such odd names..."

Sothis: "Well, given the location we're in, such a theme felt inevitable."
---
Deadpool: "Don't think too much about it."
---
Yang: "And you girls successfully tired me out... I can't do much."

Ruby: "This is so unsettling..."
---
Arlon: "Good thinking, Lady Leonardo."
Nanoha: "But it's at least normal food?"

-The group with Spamton feel very suspicious about him....-
---
-Magneto is then seen having destroyed a portal, because this is comics, the story actually starts in the Utimate Fantastic Four series where the zombies were introduced, and Magneto of the zombieverse served as an ally to the displaced Ultimate Reed Richards and they built a portal to allow him and some survivors to return to the Ultimate unniverse, and Magneto opted to stay behind to destroy the portal to make sure the zombie plague doesn't spreads through the multiveverse-

-Which of course confuses the readers on what this guy was doing since this issue starts after he destroyed the portal-
---
Zs'Skayr: "Minions, you know what to do!"

-The Ectonurite possessing Iri made her attack by summoning light orbs to go at them-
---
da Vinci: "Yep, you're welcome~" :p
-Foods named CD Bagels and Spaghetticode that still looked like the ordinary foods-

-Even Penny agreed that Spamton was acting highly suspicious at this point...-
___

Peridot: "Wait, why would the zombie plague spread, then? This Magneto guy should have logically stopped it!"
___

-The Crystal Gems attempt to dodge the light orbs as well-

___

-They ask TSAB members for help, including Lindy-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "...Oh! You mean...Heshima? Thank you, I'm still shocked I was able to save him...but I'm glad I was."
___

-It's past 7:00 AM, now...-
Mipha: "For someone so young to do such a thing... How much experience did you have with healing magic prior to this?"
---
-indeed...-

-Weiss be stretching-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rest wasn't replied, Uni.

Mipha: "For someone so young to do such a thing... How much experience did you have with healing magic prior to this?"
---
-indeed...-

-Weiss be stretching-
Star: "Two of my magic teachers are experts on Healing Magecraft, and one of them's practically my sister..."

___

-She feels refreshed, at least?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nanoha: "But it's at least normal food?"

-The group with Spamton feel very suspicious about him....-
---
-Magneto is then seen having destroyed a portal, because this is comics, the story actually starts in the Utimate Fantastic Four series where the zombies were introduced, and Magneto of the zombieverse served as an ally to the displaced Ultimate Reed Richards and they built a portal to allow him and some survivors to return to the Ultimate unniverse, and Magneto opted to stay behind to destroy the portal to make sure the zombie plague doesn't spreads through the multiveverse-

-Which of course confuses the readers on what this guy was doing since this issue starts after he destroyed the portal-
---
Zs'Skayr: "Minions, you know what to do!"

-The Ectonurite possessing Iri made her attack by summoning light orbs to go at them-
---
da Vinci: "Yep, you're welcome~" :p
-Foods named CD Bagels and Spaghetticode that still looked like the ordinary foods-

___

Peridot: "Wait, why would the zombie plague spread, then? This Magneto guy should have logically stopped it!"
___

___

Byleth: "........A food break can't hurt."

Sothis: 😄
---
-was he infected?-
---
Ruby: "Using lackeys to do your job. How weak!"
---
-but then the Ghostfreak attack?-

Rest wasn't replied, Uni.

Star: "Two of my magic teachers are experts on Healing Magecraft, and one of them's practically my sister..."

___

-She feels refreshed, at least?-
Mipha: "I'm curious if either knows this trick as well..."
---
-a lot, actually-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-indeed~-
---
-a giant one-
---
-she absolutely was-
---
-Tomoe would see Kamui in her cell?-
-Palutena fawning over daughter-
---
Grimlock: -Snoring by now-
---
-Thoughts?-
---
-Very likely soon, yeah-
-this conversation between Byleth and Sothis happened before this meeting, so Sothis would be knocking not too long after Martha was selected-
-Jenny would arrive later on as well, completely unaware of the conflict the council is having-
Nightingale: -Heard the knock- "Who is there?"

___

___

___

---
-was he infected?-
---
---
Illya: "...Let's get some then~!"

Rin: "Just what are you hiding?"
---
-However, after destroying the portal, zombie super heroes said he was trapped with them, wanting to at him, Spider-Man and Captain America remark he's clearly way too weak, but Magneto used his powers to throw steel beams and other metal objects while he tried to escape-

Mash: "...I'm confused, why they have powers?"
Monika: "Maybe this is one of those silly super heroes AUs companies like to do" :p
---
Zs'Skayr: "I prefer to call it 'resource management'"
---
-THEN THE GHOSTFREAK ATTACK-
It's still promoting a toy line, after all.

Star: -Sighed in relief-
___

(That was am awesome match!)
___

Then we can't allow him to arrive on Basel...
___

(She found some strong friends mine there! Queen's captured them!)
Eeeeyup, that. Pretty much any new Starscream toy will inevitably be repainted into Thundercracker and/or Skywarp for example. And that's just the most common example of repainting toys into different characters..... But as you can judge as me having the three of them around, it works.

Nero: "HOLD UP!"
---
Cú: "Wnder if they'll do another like this"
---
Slipstream: "And how we do that?"
---
Chen Gong: People you know?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-this conversation between Byleth and Sothis happened before this meeting, so Sothis would be knocking not too long after Martha was selected-
-The teenage robot is seen at the door-

-Somehow Jenny doesn't immediately notice that Byleth/Sothis is also here- :V

Eeeeyup, that. Pretty much any new Starscream toy will inevitably be repainted into Thundercracker and/or Skywarp for example. And that's just the most common example of repainting toys into different characters..... But as you can judge as me having the three of them around, it works.

Nero: "HOLD UP!"
---
Cú: "Wnder if they'll do another like this"
---
Slipstream: "And how we do that?"
---
Chen Gong: People you know?
Unless the lore ever changes to have them not all be Seekers or counterparts to one and other, then I don't see it changing any time soon. And that's not a problem, as it indeed works just fine.

Star: "...Now what?" :urg:
___

(It's probably an official competition there!)
___

First off, we should locate Grimlock's fellow Autobots. If we can jam their communications devices without their knowledge, then our problem is solved. They'll likely suspect any interference to have come from the same organization responsible for detaining Grimlock.
___

(You bet! Destined heroes and rebels against the Knight! They even peacefully defeated my dad once...)

-They definitely sound like they could be helpful their plan, although why did Lancer never mention them before? Did he simply have no idea where they were anymore?-

---
-was he infected?-
---
---

---
-However, after destroying the portal, zombie super heroes said he was trapped with them, wanting to at him, Spider-Man and Captain America remark he's clearly way too weak, but Magneto used his powers to throw steel beams and other metal objects while he tried to escape-

Monika: "Maybe this is one of those silly super heroes AUs companies like to do" :p
---
---
-They shall purchase food for a lunch break!-

YOU TRY BEING IN [[open rebellion]] AGAINST A [[all-powerful tyrant]]!! GIVING AWAY [[classified information]] FOR [[free]] IS NO SIMPLE TASK!! WORRY NOT ABOUT MY [[going out of business sale]], I HAVE MORE INFO ON QUEEN AND HER [[estate]]!! WILL THAT INFORMATION [[gain your trust]]??
___

Peridot: "So they don't even need to mutate beyond the basic zombie infection trope. They already possess the powers and intelligence to pose a deadly threat as ranks in the undead..."
___

Pearl: "We've won against worse odds than you, your tricks and cowardice will only get you so far!" -Spear pointed at Zs'Skayr, a fierce look of anger and determination on her face-
___

W-W-W-WHAT?! :crazy:

Oh, you MUST be kidding...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Unless the lore ever changes to have them not all be Seekers or counterparts to one and other, then I don't see it changing any time soon. And that's not a problem, as it indeed works just fine.

Star: "...Now what?" :urg:
___

(It's probably an official competition there!)
___

First off, we should locate Grimlock's fellow Autobots. If we can jam their communications devices without their knowledge, then our problem is solved. They'll likely suspect any interference to have come from the same organization responsible for detaining Grimlock.
___

(You bet! Destined heroes and rebels against the Knight! They even peacefully defeated my dad once...)

-They definitely sound like they could be helpful their plan, although why did Lancer never mention them before? Did he simply have no idea where they were anymore?-
Pretty much, yeah. And they're just the most famous example of continuing to recolor a figure into a different character yet everyne is used to it.

Nero: "Mayhaps we could use someone that can offer beverages..."
---
Cú: "Like a cup?"
---
Soundwave: "Interference: Their current base is Omega Supreme"

Slipstream: "Greeeaaaat, one of their big guys. Prime's smart..."
---
Chen Gong: Interesting, however, I note that you haven't previously mentioned them.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pretty much, yeah. And they're just the most famous example of continuing to recolor a figure into a different character yet everyne is used to it.

Nero: "Mayhaps we could use someone that can offer beverages..."
---
Cú: "Like a cup?"
---
Soundwave: "Interference: Their current base is Omega Supreme"

Slipstream: "Greeeaaaat, one of their big guys. Prime's smart..."
---
Chen Gong: Interesting, however, I note that you haven't previously mentioned them.
It's been that way for so long that it's been integrated into the series' lore, and at this point there's no good reason to change it.

Star: "..." (Okay, who's good with beverages in general? Someone else on the kitchen staff, maybe?)
___

(Yeah! Maybe they have similar competitions for other sports and stuff!)
___

No need to panic just yet. We won't be having a direct confrontation with the Autobots yet...

-Though she is concerned as to how they'll shut down Omega Supreme discretely-

___

(...Huh, come to think of it...you're right, my Royal Advisor! Why didn't I mention them before...?)

(...I think I somehow...forgot about them...?)

-His confused tone suggest that he himself isn't sure why he failed to remember them until Charlotte met them. And while Lancer may be naive at times, outright forgetting people he considers to his friends is definitely unusual for him-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "It's apparently a first for my family..."
___

-Thoughts?-
Mipha: "Innovation can happen sometimes. No one in Hyrule managed to heal the same way I can, so my better abilities were a result of my own training rather than someone telling me how."
---
Weiss: Maybe breakfast could be nice right now...

-Palutena fawning over daughter-
---
Grimlock: -Snoring by now-
---
-Thoughts?-
---
-Very likely soon, yeah-
-ABSOLUTELY-
---
Coyle: "What do you think, Lord Drakkon?"
---
Kamui: How cute~
---
-they there!-

Sothis: "Two very festive people~!" 😄

-Sothis would be dressed as this-

-except with Byleth's body proportions since she took control of her body-

---

---
---
They shall purchase food for a lunch break!-

YOU TRY BEING IN [[open rebellion]] AGAINST A [[all-powerful tyrant]]!! GIVING AWAY [[classified information]] FOR [[free]] IS NO SIMPLE TASK!! WORRY NOT ABOUT MY [[going out of business sale]], I HAVE MORE INFO ON QUEEN AND HER [[estate]]!! WILL THAT INFORMATION [[gain your trust]]??
___

Peridot: "So they don't even need to mutate beyond the basic zombie infection trope. They already possess the powers and intelligence to pose a deadly threat as ranks in the undead..."
___

Pearl: "We've won against worse odds than you, your tricks and cowardice will only get you so far!" -Spear pointed at Zs'Skayr, a fierce look of anger and determination on her face-
___

-Byleth and Sothis eagerly dug in their purchases-
---
Deadpool: "Monika gets it. That's all I'll say." :p
---
Ruby: "We can kick your butt whenever we want!"
---
Arlon: -sighs- "Of course we're being attacked... I shall go fetch my Orbitars."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "Innovation can happen sometimes. No one in Hyrule managed to heal the same way I can, so my better abilities were a result of my own training rather than someone telling me how."
---
Weiss: Maybe breakfast could be nice right now...
Star: "Your healing magic is totally self-taught?!"
___

-Will she head to the cafeteria now or wait for Winter to wake up?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It's been that way for so long that it's been integrated into the series' lore, and at this point there's no good reason to change it.

Star: "..." (Okay, who's good with beverages in general? Someone else on the kitchen staff, maybe?)
___

(Yeah! Maybe they have similar competitions for other sports and stuff!)
___

No need to panic just yet. We won't be having a direct confrontation with the Autobots yet...

-Though she is concerned as to how they'll shut down Omega Supreme discretely-

___

(...Huh, come to think of it...you're right, my Royal Advisor! Why didn't I mention them before...?)

(...I think I somehow...forgot about them...?)

-His confused tone suggest that he himself isn't sure why he failed to remember them until Charlotte met them. And while Lancer may be naive at times, outright forgetting people he considers to his friends is definitely unusual for him-
Yeah, though some series do it more cleverly than others.

Nero: "Where is the oni?"
-oh no-
---
Cú: "Imagine golf like that" :p
---
-They would have to critically injure him if not able to extinguish his Spark...-
---
Chen Gong: Hmmm, do you feel well, young Master?
-ABSOLUTELY-
---
Coyle: "What do you think, Lord Drakkon?"
---
Kamui: How cute~
---
-they there!-
-Her kids are all so cute~-
-Then the door is knocked-
---
Drakkon: "Do we know who sent it?"
---
-Yeah, her tail even waggled~-
---
Tomoe: "Hm? This looks like a prison cell..."

-All the Santas turned to them-

Suzuka: "Oh hey, nice look there" :p
-They shall purchase food for a lunch break!-

___

___

___

---
---
---
Arlon: -sighs- "Of course we're being attacked... I shall go fetch my Orbitars."
-Just as Illya did~-

Rin: "...............Go ooooon...."
---
Monika: "That's a slightly decent twist" :p

-Magneto jumped off and Spider-Man and Captain America tried to get to him, but Magneto threw them off using his powers onthe latter's shield, making Spidey lose his leg and exposing Cap's brain, making both very upset-
---
Zs'Skayr: "Finished talking? I'm yawning here" -Iri attacks more!-
---
da Vinci: "....Eleonora!" -wants to get to them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Oh hey, you're here too, Byleth? Make that two festive people indeed, then. :p

-Jenny currently donned a blue Santa hat matching her paint scheme, along with a matching snow coat-

Yeah, though some series do it more cleverly than others.

Nero: "Where is the oni?"
-oh no-
---
Cú: "Imagine golf like that" :p
---
-They would have to critically injure him if not able to extinguish his Spark...-
---
Chen Gong: Hmmm, do you feel well, young Master?
Star: "...Excuse me, did you say the oni?"
___

(Oh, golf with super powers? That sounds silly compared to this!)

-Fortunately their golf games...were slightly more normal, until recently- :p
___

-She wonders if they can trick Drakkon's forces into attacking him without their knowledge...'
___

(I feel okay, I just...can't seem to remember why I forgot my good friends...)

-It's almost as if he went through amnesia...-

Mipha: "Not totally. Only the strongest spells."
---
-she will now-
Star: "That's still really impressive...You only had to be taught the basics and maybe intermediate-level spells, before learning how to use the strongest spells all on your own..."

___

-Still in pajamas?-

---
---
---
-Just as Illya did~-

---

-Magneto jumped off and Spider-Man and Captain America tried to get to him, but Magneto threw them off using his powers onthe latter's shield, making Spidey lose his leg and exposing Cap's brain, making both very upset-
---
---
-Completely ordinary cheddar cheese was also available as a side-

ONE OF QUEEN'S MOST [[important rules]] IS TO [[respect the pottery]]. WARNING: [if] YOU SEE ANY [[vases]] IN QUEEN'S [[estate]] DO NOT [[break or shatter]] THEM!!
___

Peridot: "Okay, they're not holding back on the zombie gore!"
___

-Garnet shielded her friends using her gauntlets, while Pearl fired lasers at Zs'Skayr!-
___

I-I'll go alert Mettaton and Sans...

I may not still be frail, but I can still fight from a distance... -Using his telekinetic powers, of course-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Her kids are all so cute~-
-Then the door is knocked-
---
Drakkon: "Do we know who sent it?"
---
-Yeah, her tail even waggled~-
---
Tomoe: "Hm? This looks like a prison cell..."
Palu: "Huh? Who could it be?"
---
Coyle: "No, but we can always get answers out of it."
---
-HOW CUTE-
---
Hinoka: "We know..."

Star: "That's still really impressive...You only had to be taught the basics and maybe intermediate-level spells, before learning how to use the strongest spells all on your own..."

___

-Still in pajamas?-
Mipha: "A lot like you."
---
-of course she is-

-Jenny currently donned a blue Santa hat matching her paint scheme, along with a matching snow coat-
Sothis: "I'm... not quite Byleth, but thank you." :)

-Just as Illya did~-

---

---
---

ONE OF QUEEN'S MOST [[important rules]] IS TO [[respect the pottery]]. WARNING: [if] YOU SEE ANY [[vases]] IN QUEEN'S [[estate]] DO NOT [[break or shatter]] THEM!!
___

___

-Garnet shielded her friends using her gauntlets, while Pearl fired lasers at Zs'Skayr!-
___

I may not still be frail, but I can still fight from a distance... -Using his telekinetic powers, of course-
Sothis: "Whoa, looks like someone's hungry. And for once, I'm not saying that about neither you nor I, Byleth."

Byleth: "Nor some of my students." :p
---
Deadpool: "But you get the point, right?"
---
-RUBY SHOT MORE SHOTS FROM HER SNIPER-
---
-AND ALERTING CHALDEA AS A WHOLE TOO?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "A lot like you."
---
-of course she is-
Star: "I...wouldn't necessarily say I learned them. If I hadn't been feeling such intense emotions to save that Pokemon's life, after everything Toffee did...I'm not sure I could've saved him...I can perform some pretty strong spells, but I usually only succeed when I Dip Down, as my mentor called it. It was this weird soup metaphor, I still don't totally get it..."
___

-Too lazy this morning to care otherwise?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "I...wouldn't necessarily say I learned them. If I hadn't been feeling such intense emotions to save that Pokemon's life, after everything Toffee did...I'm not sure I could've saved him...I can perform some pretty strong spells, but I usually only succeed when I Dip Down, as my mentor called it. It was this weird soup metaphor, I still don't totally get it..."
___

-Too lazy this morning to care otherwise?-
Mipha: "...Soup?"
---
-pretty much :v-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "Maybe one of the Links can answer it?"
---
-but it was an appreciated moment-
Star: "...Considering that they're supposed to be good at solving puzzles, that might not be a bad idea. I'll bring it up to them. Besides that, though, my point is that I only accomplished what I did not just with skill, but my emotions as well. If I ever need to revive someone again, I'm gonna have to keep practicing..."

___

-Even the ever busy Schnee who hones her skills as a Huntress regularly needs time to unwind every now and then-

-Rest of the team at the cafeteria, too?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "...Considering that they're supposed to be good at solving puzzles, that might not be a bad idea. I'll bring it up to them. Besides that, though, my point is that I only accomplished what I did not just with skill, but my emotions as well. If I ever need to revive someone again, I'm gonna have to keep practicing..."

___

-Even the ever busy Schnee who hones her skills as a Huntress regularly needs time to unwind every now and then-

-Rest of the team at the cafeteria, too?-
Mipha: "Practice will always be key. In that sense, Link's recklessness was working in my favor, as sadly as it sounds."
---
-why not? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "Practice will always be key. In that sense, Link's recklessness was working in my favor, as sadly as it sounds."
---
-why not? :V-
Star: "Well, it ultimately helped you become the expert at healing magic you are today, at least..."

___

-They see Weiss arrive looking like she literally just climbed out of her bed-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "It actually did, indeed."
---
-some chuckled, but no one meant harm by it-
Star: "I've done other strong spells by chance before, too. When Toffee died, I used a spell I don't even know the name of...I doubt I'll ever have to use a spell that powerful again, but if I do, I'll have to somehow learn how I even cast it in the first place..."
___

-Nope, they've probably all had their share of difficult mornings before-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "I've done other strong spells by chance before, too. When Toffee died, I used a spell I don't even know the name of...I doubt I'll ever have to use a spell that powerful again, but if I do, I'll have to somehow learn how I even cast it in the first place..."
___

-Nope, they've probably all had their share of difficult mornings before-
Mipha: "You don't even know what you're casting...?"
---
-plus, Weiss is fren- (:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Been thinking on a possible Autobot crew to send to Basel as a maybe in response of Bumblebee, Grimlock, Wheeljack and Omega Supreme's reports to Optimus. I think it'd be...
  1. Optimus Prime (duh)
  2. Ironhide
  3. Ratchet
  4. Prowl
  5. Hound
  6. Sideswipe
  7. Jazz
  8. Chromia
  9. Hot Rod
  10. Arcee
  11. Windblade
  12. Bulkhead
Star: "...Excuse me, did you say the oni?"
___

(Oh, golf with super powers? That sounds silly compared to this!)

-Fortunately their golf games...were slightly more normal, until recently- :p
___

-She wonders if they can trick Drakkon's forces into attacking him without their knowledge...'
___

(I feel okay, I just...can't seem to remember why I forgot my good friends...)

-It's almost as if he went through amnesia...-
Nero: "Correct, she's an expert at selecting beverages"
---
Cú: "I know, but it'd be amusing" :p
---
-They probably would regardless, hmmm....-
---
Chen Gong: Are you dure nothing happened?
Palu: "Huh? Who could it be?"
---
Coyle: "No, but we can always get answers out of it."
---
-HOW CUTE-
---
Hinoka: "We know..."
Iri: "It's-a me, Mario~"
---
Drakkon: "Sounds reasonable..."
---
-Then would sisters maybe visit?-
---
Tomoe: "All because of a Beast, correct?"

Helena: "I guess now we're all together in this!"

Frenkenstein: -Nodded-

Jeanne Lily: "It's a complicated process selection!"

___

___

___

Sothis: "Whoa, looks like someone's hungry. And for once, I'm not saying that about neither you nor I, Byleth."

---
---
---
-The Saint Graph alteration really has made Illya much hungrier and it shows-

Rin: "Hmmm, got it" Then maybe they should be broken.
---
Monika: "Pretty much, though I consider this more of an exception given the particular people infected, normal people should pose really no worldwide issue"

-Magneto gets called by his lackeys who are aboard a space station that they'll get him soon, he just needs some time. He managed to find his way around well... Until the zombified Hawkeye spots him and alerts everyone. Despite managing to behead the archer superhero, one of his arrows hits Magneto's leg-

Hayate: "Oh my, he won't survive this..."
---
-Zs'Skayr flought his way around them, while the possessed Toriel and Irisviel kept attacking-
---
-YEAH, THEY WOULD-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Been thinking on a possible Autobot crew to send to Basel as a maybe in response of Bumblebee, Grimlock, Wheeljack and Omega Supreme's reports to Optimus. I think it'd be...
  1. Optimus Prime (duh)
  2. Ironhide
  3. Ratchet
  4. Prowl
  5. Hound
  6. Sideswipe
  7. Jazz
  8. Chromia
  9. Hot Rod
  10. Arcee
  11. Windblade
  12. Bulkhead

Nero: "Correct, she's an expert at selecting beverages"
---
Cú: "I know, but it'd be amusing" :p
---
-They probably would regardless, hmmm....-
---
Chen Gong: Are you dure nothing happened?
I think that team would work. Chaldea's gonna need all the help they can get to fight Drakkon, and Optimus Prime still hasn't really made his official debut here. Or, he at least hasn't met Chaldea yet, that I remember for sure.

Star: (Oh boy, can't believe I didn't expect that...)
___

-Chuckled- (That's true!)
___

How likely is it that Drakkon wjll order Omega Supreme to be attacked himself?
___

(I...I'm not sure, actually...I have no idea how I forgot my friends...)

Mipha: "Do you remember what that spell was like?"
---
-they're family, after all-
Star: "It was like a giant wave of magic itself..."
___

-And nothing's ever going to break that strong bond-

What's so complicated about more people wanting to help spread holiday cheer? :confused:

---
---
---

---
Monika: "Pretty much, though I consider this more of an exception given the particular people infected, normal people should pose really no worldwide issue"

-Magneto gets called by his lackeys who are aboard a space station that they'll get him soon, he just needs some time. He managed to find his way around well... Until the zombified Hawkeye spots him and alerts everyone. Despite managing to behead the archer superhero, one of his arrows hits Magneto's leg-

---
-Zs'Skayr flought his way around them, while the possessed Toriel and Irisviel kept attacking-
---
-YEAH, THEY WOULD-
-It really goes to show how someone's very being can be altered by being in the Dark World-

AND WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT ENTER QUEEN'S [[basement]]. I REPEAT: DO NOT ENTER THE [[mansion's basement]].
___

Peridot: "The storyline makes sense, yes. And indeed, it looks like this Magneto won't survive for much longer..."
___

-Amethyst Spin Dashes around the room trying to distract Irisviel and Totiel-
___

-Sighs- (Even on an interdimensional ship, we aren't safe...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I think that team would work. Chaldea's gonna need all the help they can get to fight Drakkon, and Optimus Prime still hasn't really made his official debut here. Or, he at least hasn't met Chaldea yet, that I remember for sure.

Star: (Oh boy, can't believe I didn't expect that...)
___

-Chuckled- (That's true!)
___

How likely is it that Drakkon wjll order Omega Supreme to be attacked himself?
___

(I...I'm not sure, actually...I have no idea how I forgot my friends...)
I had Optimus appear long ago when I decided to introduce Bumblebee, Wheeljack and Grimlock to give them the command to go to Earth with Omega, but yeah, that was a long time ago and he's only been mentioned ever since.

-And being from the era she's in, of course Nero doesn't minds giving alcohol this publicly-
---
Cú: "I wonder what other stuff they play..." -checks online in phone-
---
Shockwave: "If he identifies Omega Supreme's size and power, it'd be illogical to order an attack, if he doesn't, I could see the possibility he does"
---
Chen Gong: It sounds a little more critical than just a passing thought....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I had Optimus appear long ago when I decided to introduce Bumblebee, Wheeljack and Grimlock to give them the command to go to Earth with Omega, but yeah, that was a long time ago and he's only been mentioned ever since.

-And being from the era she's in, of course Nero doesn't minds giving alcohol this publicly-
---
Cú: "I wonder what other stuff they play..." -checks online in phone-
---
Shockwave: "If he identifies Omega Supreme's size and power, it'd be illogical to order an attack, if he doesn't, I could see the possibility he does"
---
Chen Gong: It sounds a little more critical than just a passing thought....
I thought I recalled as such, so yeah, this could be his opportunity to meet Chaldea.

Star: (This is probably a bad idea...)
___

-Kart racing, baseball, tennis, golf, giant boardgames...-
___

That would certainly save us the trouble and resources, but the preferred outcome is not a guarantee...
__

(You're probably not wrong...But at least I remember them now! And that means I know they can hel!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Iri: "It's-a me, Mario~"
---
Drakkon: "Sounds reasonable..."
---
-Then would sisters maybe visit?-
---
Tomoe: "All because of a Beast, correct?"
Palu: "Oh my God, Christ Pratt is here?!" :p
---
-Coyle cackled in glee-
---
-maybe-
---
Hinoka: "One that looks like Sakura too..."

Star: "It was like a giant wave of magic itself..."
___

-And nothing's ever going to break that strong bond-
Mipha: "That...sounds like a Divine Beast ability... You can do that on your own?" :surprised:
---
-EVER-

What's so complicated about more people wanting to help spread holiday cheer? :confused:
Sothis: "As someone from another world, I do wonder the same thing."

---

---
---
-YEAH, THEY WOULD-
-It really goes to show how someone's very being can be altered by being in the Dark World-

AND WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT ENTER QUEEN'S [[basement]]. I REPEAT: DO NOT ENTER THE [[mansion's basement]].
___

Peridot: "The storyline makes sense, yes. And indeed, it looks like this Magneto won't survive for much longer..."
___

___

Byleth: "Hopefully, this change will only apply to this world..."

Sothis: "Yeah, you're denying the kitchen staff's pleas for a reason, after all. Let us hope things won't get worse for them..."

-but because Digi is evil, it'll stick to Light World? :V-

Weiss: Want something to eat, Rin? I could get you something.
---
Deadpool: "...I'll give you a point for that, Monika. Normie zombies are pushovers....but in numbers, they could be scary."
---
-Ruby tried to approach Toriel and Iri-
---
-is there truly any safe spot in existence...?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I thought I recalled as such, so yeah, this could be his opportunity to meet Chaldea.

Star: (This is probably a bad idea...)
___

-Kart racing, baseball, tennis, golf, giant boardgames...-
___

That would certainly save us the trouble and resources, but the preferred outcome is not a guarantee...
__

(You're probably not wrong...But at least I remember them now! And that means I know they can hel!)
Indeed that would be. I had other Autobots names in mind, but would like to keep the crew somewhat small.

-Yep, but of course, Nero doesn't realizes-
---
Cú: "Giant board games?"
---
Blackarachnia: "Agreed, he could be looking to repair his weaponry now, though it might still take a while given the damage Nightbird did to it"
---
Chen Gong: You're eager at least...
Palu: "Oh my God, Christ Pratt is here?!" :p
---
-Coyle cackled in glee-
---
-maybe-
---
Hinoka: "One that looks like Sakura too..."
Iri: "That was a nice one" :p
---
Drakkon: "Check its data banks, we might get information there"
---
-Maybe?- :p
---
Sakura: "More like she actually possessed my negative side..."
Jeanne Lily: "Being a Santa is a very compicated thing!"

Suzuka: "Eh? How so? Aren'tyou just gonnadeliver presents to kids?"

Jeanne Lily: "Exactly! It's no easy job! And that dress is very inappropriate!"

Suzuka: -Looks at Quetzalcoatl- "What of her?"

Jeanne Lily: "She's a wrestler toinspire strength, it's different!"

Martha: Literally how.

___

___

___

Sothis: "Yeah, you're denying the kitchen staff's pleas for a reason, after all. Let us hope things won't get worse for them..."

---
Deadpool: "...I'll give you a point for that, Monika. Normie zombies are pushovers....but in numbers, they could be scary."
---
---
-You're right, I'm evil, which is why I'm not gonna make it stick in the Light World so she doesn't becomes like Kanna like in Discord RPs- :V

Rin: "I see..." Nothing right now, but hey, there's apparently something hidden in Queen's basement and the vases in her castle.
---
Monika: "Depends on the area as well"

-He still puts on a good fight despite his injured leg, even when the zombie Hulk and Thor arrive... But then he was surprised from behind by the zombie Wasp, who snuck in tiny size, then went back to normal and gave his neck a bite-
---
-Iri tried to attack Amethyst with light beams, while Toriel threw fire balls at Ruby-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "Apparently! I've only cast it once, and I don't know how to cast it again..."

___

-Any of them greet her?-
Mipha: "Intriguing..."
---
Ruby: "Hey, Weiss! Winter too!"

Iri: "That was a nice one" :p
---
Drakkon: "Check its data banks, we might get information there"
---
-Maybe?- :p
---
Sakura: "More like she actually possessed my negative side..."
Palu: "You can come in." :p
---
Coyle: "Will do!"
---
-then?-
---
Camilla: "So you're nothing but the sweetness then?" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Indeed that would be. I had other Autobots names in mind, but would like to keep the crew somewhat small.

-Yep, but of course, Nero doesn't realizes-
---
Cú: "Giant board games?"
---
Blackarachnia: "Agreed, he could be looking to repair his weaponry now, though it might still take a while given the damage Nightbird did to it"
---
Chen Gong: You're eager at least...
It's easier to manage a smaller selection of characters at once, so fair enough.

Star: (What the heck do I do now?!)
___

(Why would anyone play a giant board game...?)

-It's more like life-size, as the competitors are the ones running across the boards themselves-
___

-For once, even Aquamarine is unsure of what the best course of action is, here-

-Their entire plan hinges on Chaldea not knowing they're planning an ambush to begin with, so they can't afford to let any faction in the ongoing conflict to know that anu Decepticons have been in Basel recently-

___

(I promise they can help, they're some of the strongest people I know!)

Mipha: "Intriguing..."
---
Ruby: "Hey, Weiss! Winter too!"
-So she really achieved some of her strongest spells on accident...Goes to show she still has more to learn even now-
___

(Good morning, everyone...) -Yawns-

-She didn't look quite as tired as her trainer, but still evidently hadn't been awake for long as her eyes are halfway shut and she's still carrying her polar bear plush around-

...Well, you all let me help last year, so I don't see why it's unfair for someone to simply volunteer. Are you sure you're not overcomplicating the process just a little?

-Sothis and Byleth likely hadn't thought much of it before, but now they couldn't help but notice that something sounded oddly familiar about Jenny's voice-

---
---
---
-You're right, I'm evil, which is why I'm not gonna make it stick in the Light World so she doesn't becomes like Kanna like in Discord RPs- :V

Rin: "I see..." Nothing right now, but hey, there's apparently something hidden in Queen's basement and the vases in her castle.
---

-He still puts on a good fight despite his injured leg, even when the zombie Hulk and Thor arrive... But then he was surprised from behind by the zombie Wasp, who snuck in tiny size, then went back to normal and gave his neck a bite-
---
-Iri tried to attack Amethyst with light beams, while Toriel threw fire balls at Ruby-

---

---
-The kitchen staff finally catches a break- :V

-Must've been information Spamton told them...-
___

Peridot: "Well, shoot, that marks the end of this character in this AU..."
___

-Amethyst didn't let up, traveling across the room at high speeds to deter Iri's fire-
___

Unreplied, Digi.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

...Well, you all let me help last year, so I don't see why it's unfair for someone to simply volunteer. Are you sure you're not overcomplicating the process just a little?

-Sothis and Byleth likely hadn't thought much of it before, but now they couldn't help but notice that something sounded oddly familiar about Jenny's voice-
Sothis: "Shouldn't it solely be about finding kindhearted people willing to do the daunting task of delivering presents? At least, that's how Byleth remembers the Ethereal Moon festivities in our world."

Byleth: She sounds like Lysithea...

Sothis: Now that you mention it... I wonder if she's also afraid of ghosts :p

-So she really achieved some of her strongest spells on accident...Goes to show she still has more to learn even now-
___

(Good morning, everyone...) -Yawns-

-She didn't look quite as tired as her trainer, but still evidently hadn't been awake for long as her eyes are halfway shut and she's still carrying her polar bear plush around-
Mipha: "Perhaps you have far more to learn than expected-

-which Star is well aware of, given Zelda's past statements of always having the potential for more-
---
Yang: -takes pictures-

---

---

___

___

-Amethyst didn't let up, traveling across the room at high speeds to deter Iri's fire-
___

Unreplied, Digi.
-but Illya would at least understand why Kanna is this way and... well, not really enable her but at least not be too strict about the appetite?-

Weiss: "Rin just got me some info. The basements and vases could be worth checking once we reach the castle."
---
-smart zombies are scary-
---
-Ruby just Semblances her way around the fire-

Ruby: "Don't make me do this, Toriel!"
---
-what KoP said-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "You can come in." :p
---
Coyle: "Will do!"
---
-then?-
---
Camilla: "So you're nothing but the sweetness then?" :)
-Kama went to hide first an then Iri entered-
---
Drakkon: "Perfect then, see how it functions too"
---
-Sisters?-
---
Sakura: "Awwww~ You~" -giggle-
Tomoe: "I feel bad for her..." -again, not close to Kamui, but doesn't means she's not empathetic, moreso given her own oni blood-
It's easier to manage a smaller selection of characters at once, so fair enough.

Star: (What the heck do I do now?!)
___

(Why would anyone play a giant board game...?)

-It's more like life-size, as the competitors are the ones running across the boards themselves-
___

-For once, even Aquamarine is unsure of what the best course of action is, here-

-Their entire plan hinges on Chaldea not knowing they're planning an ambush to begin with, so they can't afford to let any faction in the ongoing conflict to know that anu Decepticons have been in Basel recently-

___

(I promise they can help, they're some of the strongest people I know!)
Yeah, else I think I'd have done the entire casts of 1984 and a few others lol

-She can just try to damage control-
---
Cú: "And there's been many of them? Huh?"
---
-True, they need to carefully think this.... Else, the Autobots will end ruining everything-
---
Chen Gong: Maybe we should find a way to contact them...

Sothis: "Shouldn't it solely be about finding kindhearted people willing to do the daunting task of delivering presents? At least, that's how Byleth remembers the Ethereal Moon festivities in our world."

Byleth: She sounds like Lysithea...

Sothis: Now that you mention it... I wonder if she's also afraid of ghosts :p
Jeanne Lily: "I mean... Yes, but...."

Helena: "We also can assist the job to make it easier"

Frankenstein: -Nodding-

___

___

___

Unreplied, Digi.
-but Illya would at least understand why Kanna is this way and... well, not really enable her but at least not be too strict about the appetite?-

Weiss: "Rin just got me some info. The basements and vases could be worth checking once we reach the castle."
---
-smart zombies are scary-
---
-Ruby just Semblances her way around the fire-

Ruby: "Don't make me do this, Toriel!"
---
-what KoP said-
-Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I don't think so- :V

Marveous: "Heh, good to know then" -has curry-
---
Hayate: "Ow, poor him though"

Monika: "There's always a victim in these stories"

-It's further proven as the zombie Hulk ripped apart Magneto's leg, and the other zombies went at him. Magneto's last words were "I hope you choke on me!" as a full page is dedicated to show him being ripped apart and eaten-

I will always love how Disney's excuse to not give Power Rangers a budget while they owned it was that "it was too violent" but after they sold it they bought Marvel and came in possession of this stuff.
---
-Amthyst managed to, but Toriel can't hearRuby, only the Ectonurite possessing and attacking using her body-
---
-Good question, given what Ectonurites can do-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "Zelda has told me that there's always room for improvement..."
___

-She still not fully awake-
Mipha: "That's a very true statement."
---
Weiss: "Yang..."

Yang: "What? You two look so cute." :V

-Kama went to hide first an then Iri entered-
---
Drkkon: "Perfect then, see how it functions too"
---
-Sisters?-
---
Sakura: "Awwww~ You~" -giggle-
Tomoe: "I feel bad for her..." -again, not close to Kamui, but doesn't means she's not empathetic, moreso given her own oni blood-
-sad daughters?-
---
-she nods-
---
-SISTERS-
---
-Camilla be hugging her Servant-

Hinoka: "We don't even know if she'll ever leave it. We basically need a miracle in the courtroon..."

Top Bottom