• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "It's part of the reason why I think following passions and forming bonds is an essential part of magical training, It might not make sense, but I had a literal century to think about it; things like that give you more incentive to use magic for the greater good of the world because it gives you things worth living for. And with how our emotions can drive our magic, things like that just feel... essential.

Being denied that right must have been what held me back, since the thing that unlocked my powers was the realization that most of the Hyrule I know was gone and I was about to lose the only thing left I still had fondness for..."
---
Weiss: "Because it's true." :)
Star: "...Considering some of the strongest spells I've learned, I can attest to that. Most of the times I've Dipped Down, the times I where I cast my most powerful spells or used magic without my wand...It was because someone I cared about was in danger."

Moon: "..."

-The Queen had a thoughtful look on her face, clearly trying to process Zelda's statement-
___

(I'm gonna become a Ninetales eventually, you know.) :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "...Considering some of the strongest spells I've learned, I can attest to that. Most of the times I've Dipped Down, the times I where I cast my most powerful spells or used magic without my wand...It was because someone I cared about was in danger."

Moon: "..."

-The Queen had a thoughtful look on her face, clearly trying to process Zelda's statement-
___

(I'm gonna become a Ninetales eventually, you know.) :p
-having things worth living for fueling magic potential... that's an interesting theory, isn't it?-
---
Weiss: "You'll still be cute." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-having things worth living for fueling magic potential... that's an interesting theory, isn't it?-
---
Weiss: "You'll still be cute." :p
Moon: "...The Casters had always said that Star's magic was based on her emotions..."

"...Only now do I understand how true their assessment was."

-And it wasn't just Zelda's speech that convinced her of that, either. Seeing everything Star accomplished in her efforts to save the universe from Toffee, she get sit now...Star saved so many lives, and a lot of them were her friends, family, and just people she cared about...-
___

(You really mean that?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "...The Casters had always said that Star's magic was based on her emotions..."

"...Only now do I understand how true their assessment was."

-And it wasn't just Zelda's speech that convinced her of that, either. Seeing everything Star accomplished in her efforts to save the universe from Toffee, she get sit now...Star saved so many lives, and a lot of them were her friends, family, and just people she cared about...-
___

(You really mean that?)
Zelda: "I don't think this solely applies to Star. I think it applies to all of us in varying degrees.

Life experiences forge our character, and the emotions they give us are a part of it.

I'd say that if Star is really passionate about something or wants to see someone, taking the opportunity away will only be harmful. It'll make her happier and, over time, a stronger mage."

-yep, all this time, Zelda was just trying to set things up so that Star may see Marco again... though she still believes every word she's said-
---
Weiss: "Absolutely." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "I don't think this solely applies to Star. I think it applies to all of us in varying degrees.

Life experiences forge our character, and the emotions they give us are a part of it.

I'd say that if Star is really passionate about something or wants to see someone, taking the opportunity away will only be harmful. It'll make her happier and, over time, a stronger mage."

-yep, all this time, Zelda was just trying to set things up so that Star may see Marco again... though she still believes every word she's said-
---
Weiss: "Absolutely." :)
Moon: "...You're trying to convince us to let Star stay on Earth, aren't you?"

___

-...Winter isn't even sure what to say to that...but she's moved-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "...You're trying to convince us to let Star stay on Earth, aren't you?"

___

-...Winter isn't even sure what to say to that...but she's moved-
Zelda: "What? I could never imply such a thing." :lol:

-if Star reacted to that, Moon could tell that Star wasn't aware of this at all and that this was just Zelda acting on her own?-
---
-awwwww~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "What? I could never imply such a thing." :lol:

-if Star reacted to that, Moon could tell that Star wasn't aware of this at all and that this was just Zelda acting on her own?-
---
-awwwww~-
Star: "Wait, is that really what you were trying to say, Zelda?"

Moon: "It's what I gathered from her words..."

-Moon didn't think Star was aware of it in the first place-

___

(...Well, whether anyone thinks I'm still cute as a Ninetlaes or not...I'll be happy as long as I still have my friends and family by my side.) :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "Wait, is that really what you were trying to say, Zelda?"

Moon: "It's what I gathered from her words..."

-Moon didn't think Star was aware of it in the first place-

___

(...Well, whether anyone thinks I'm still cute as a Ninetlaes or not...I'll be happy as long as I still have my friends and family by my side.) :)
Zelda: "Well, that's... an example, for sure. But I was trying to be more broad in general... With that said, yes, I do think seeing Marco could be a benefit." :)
---
Weiss: "That's the spirit, Winter." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "Well, that's... an example, for sure. But I was trying to be more broad in general... With that said, yes, I do think seeing Marco could be a benefit." :)
---
Weiss: "That's the spirit, Winter." :)
-Moon looks and River, who looks at Moon in return, and the two take a moment to think this over-
___

(And I don't expect to lose them any time soon. Not with how tough we all are!)

-Despite the circumstances with Drakkon and Phazon, she now truly believes this is a fight they can win-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Moon looks and River, who looks at Moon in return, and the two take a moment to think this over-
___

(And I don't expect to lose them any time soon. Not with how tough we all are!)

-Despite the circumstances with Drakkon and Phazon, she now truly believes this is a fight they can win-
Zelda: They're thinking about it. It's as much as I can do without being forceful. Hopefully, this will be enough. :)
---
Weiss: "You're making me hopefuly for the same." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: They're thinking about it. It's as much as I can do without being forceful. Hopefully, this will be enough. :)
---
Weiss: "You're making me hopefuly for the same." :)
-Star's parents exchanged a nod, and then looked back at Zelda-

Moon: "While I can't agree to letting Star continue to live on Earth as she'll be crowned Queen one day, I think I can allow her to visit the Earth on a regular basis, so long as she stays on top of her duties as Mewni's princess." :)

Star: :b:
___

(I haven't been with Chaldea long enough to have witnessed most of their past battles...But after seeing Toffee be defeated, despite everything he did and planned for... I don't think there's even one fight out there that we can't win.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Star's parents exchanged a nod, and then looked back at Zelda-

Moon: "While I can't agree to letting Star continue to live on Earth as she'll be crowned Queen one day, I think I can allow her to visit the Earth on a regular basis, so long as she stays on top of her duties as Mewni's princess." :)

Star: :b:
___

(I haven't been with Chaldea long enough to have witnessed most of their past battles...But after seeing Toffee be defeated, despite everything he did and planned for... I don't think there's even one fight out there that we can't win.)
Zelda: "I believe that's a fair compromise, as this was the exact thing I was hoping to get while growing up." :)
---
Weiss: "Ruby's optimism really rubbed off on you." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "I believe that's a fair compromise, as this was the exact thing I was hoping to get while growing up." :)
---
Weiss: "Ruby's optimism really rubbed off on you." :p
Star: "You really mean this, mom?"

Moon: "If it benefits your happiness as well as your training, then I don't see why I shouldn't allow it." :)

-Star promptly hugged her, and the initially surprised Moon took only a second and a half to hug her back, smiling-
___

(I guess I just never really lost hope in the first place...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "You really mean this, mom?"

Moon: "If it benefits your happiness as well as your training, then I don't see why I shouldn't allow it." :)

-Star promptly hugged her, and the initially surprised Moon took only a second and a half to hug her back, smiling-
___

(I guess I just never really lost hope in the first place...)
-Star must feel thankful to Zelda?-
---
Weiss: "Just like her." :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
EnemyDex progress repost

All my entries are clean and I finally did something I've been planning to do for years but never did; moving most of the Shadaloo stuff to the ChaldeaDex since MANY members reformed.

EDIT: Now Goldie's and KoP's are good too

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Star must feel thankful to Zelda?-
---
Weiss: "Just like her." :)
Star: "Hey, thanks for saying everything you did, about bonds and magic training...It really helped me out just now." ;)

Moon: "That much was obvious." :p
___

(I know what you mean. I can't think of many people more optimistic than her.)

EnemyDex progress repost

All my entries are clean and I finally did something I've been planning to do for years but never did; moving most of the Shadaloo stuff to the ChaldeaDex since MANY members reformed.

EDIT: Now Goldie's and KoP's are good too
Thanks for getting all.these fixed again! Been a while since many of them had working images.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Plop and Digi's EnemyDex entries are now cleaned. So everything is officially completely cleaned up aside from unfinished entries

Again, doing these one day at a time was a serious boost in motivation because I already dreaded the fact that I'd have to change dozens of entries in one go.

Why didn't I think of that sooner lmao?

Star: "Hey, thanks for saying everything you did, about bonds and magic training...It really helped me out just now." ;)

Moon: "That much was obvious." :p
___

(I know what you mean. I can't think of many people more optimistic than her.)
Zelda: "Well, I happen to truly believe in what I said, Star. So all I did was make sure you'd have the chance to be better that... I never really got."
---
Weiss: "You can think of one?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Plop and Digi's EnemyDex entries are now cleaned. So everything is officially completely cleaned up aside from unfinished entries

Again, doing these one day at a time was a serious boost in motivation because I already dreaded the fact that I'd have to change dozens of entries in one go.

Why didn't I think of that sooner lmao?

Zelda: "Well, I happen to truly believe in what I said, Star. So all I did was make sure you'd have the chance to be better that... I never really got."
---
Weiss: "You can think of one?
Eh, I'd say the unfinished entries are a separate issue considering they're not even fully written out. The completed ones just needed fixed images or updates.

And yeah, that must've made the whole task easier lol

Star: "Well, I'm still thankful for it. You totally deserved a way bette chance than what you got."
___

-She said she can't think of many others that optimistic, so that question just confuses her- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Actually, noticed some PokeDex entries were also broken, but it was only a handful so it wasn't that long.

And I intentionally let BB's Pokemon unfixed because it's honestly poetic that her Pokemon would be the one entry with a broken picture :V

NOW, everything is cleaned up.

Eh, I'd say the unfinished entries are a separate issue considering they're not even fully written out. The completed ones just needed fixed images or updates.

And yeah, that must've made the whole task easier lol

Star: "Well, I'm still thankful for it. You totally deserved a way bette chance than what you got."
___

-She said she can't think of many others that optimistic, so that question just confuses her- :V
Yeah, the whole task was at least more bearable when split up.

Zelda: "I'll never get back those 11 years of training where nothing happened... But at least I can make sure you get to have the growth you need." :)

-the Butterflys were shocked to hear Zelda spent over a decade not even being able to cast anything?-
---
-and I'm the one who got confused and misread, so forget Weiss's response :V-

Weiss: "...Neither can I."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Actually, noticed some PokeDex entries were also broken, but it was only a handful so it wasn't that long.

And I intentionally let BB's Pokemon unfixed because it's honestly poetic that her Pokemon would be the one entry with a broken picture :V

NOW, everything is cleaned up.

Yeah, the whole task was at least more bearable when split up.

Zelda: "I'll never get back those 11 years of training where nothing happened... But at least I can make sure you get to have the growth you need." :)

-the Butterflys were shocked to hear Zelda spent over a decade not even being able to cast anything?-
---
-and I'm the one who got confused and misread, so forget Weiss's response :V-

Weiss: "...Neither can I."
Still miss when everyone had the option to fix index stuff, but Groups had to be removed for updates, I suppose.

Moon: "You spent over a decade unable to cast a single spell...? Just what kind of training regime did you have to follow?"
___

-Well, there's Steven and Papyrus, even if the latter can be naive, while Winter doesn't know the former that well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Still miss when everyone had the option to fix index stuff, but Groups had to be removed for updates, I suppose.

Moon: "You spent over a decade unable to cast a single spell...? Just what kind of training regime did you have to follow?"
___

-Well, there's Steven and Papyrus, even if the latter can be naive, while Winter doesn't know the former that well-
IIRC, it's because the latest version of XenForo at the time, which Smashboards uses to run, didn't have Groups anymore.

Zelda: "Honestly, I'd rather not talk about it..." -that answer was enough to know training was not a kind experience-
---
-...that's fair :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
IIRC, it's because the latest version of XenForo at the time, which Smashboards uses to run, didn't have Groups anymore.

Zelda: "Honestly, I'd rather not talk about it..." -that answer was enough to know training was not a kind experience-
---
-...that's fair :V-
I don't think Groups were even part of Xenoforo by default, either. Latest update at the time likely couldn't handle the addon.

Moon: "I understand...You need not discuss painful memories if do not know wish, Princess Zelda."

___

-In any case, the Pokemon was happy-

(That was a relaxing day...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't think Groups were even part of Xenoforo by default, either. Latest update at the time likely couldn't handle the addon.

Moon: "I understand...You need not discuss painful memories if do not know wish, Princess Zelda."

___

-In any case, the Pokemon was happy-

(That was a relaxing day...)
That's possible too...

Zelda: "... Thank you..."
---
Weiss: "It absolutely was."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "Y-Yeah.......but I still think you're a great friend."
---
Palu: "Of course I will."
---
Ingrid: "I know that. I just figured you'd be too lazy to bother outside of them." :p
---
Azura: "What's on your mind?"
---
-YAY-
Elizabeth: ".........."
---
Caren: -Texting in phone- "So this makes it three Evils of Humanity under our control, nice"

Jeanne: "...It's sometimes strange to remember Merlin's familiar is Beast IV"

Martha: "Well, he's never caused any trouble"
---
Yukari: "I still like watching some matches every now and then" :p
---
Shirou: "...I just want to help her in anything..."
---
-It's nice~-
Star: (This is almost as bad as when I was trapped by those Grimm...)
___

-Starscream has to be stealthy for once...z
___

I'm relieved to know she's at least able to get some rest, despite everything she's going through right now...
___

(Animal cookies? That sounds like a brand of some sort...)
___

Kris: "...We've been here a while, we'll take all the help we can get right now."

-His eyes aren't even visible past his hair-

-Charlotte thinks that's cute as well?- :V
-Those that would make her more apathetic the longer around them...-
---
(At least this body is more mobile...)
---
Aya: "She's reading a book now..."
---
Atalanta: "No, I means shaped like animals"
---
Charlotte: Awwww~ "Got it! Name's Charlotte!"
(Fair enough, Space Ishtar's stuff is especially logical given that she's the only Rin still not present :p)

(I've never even seen or heard of Sothis until today. None of this is making any sense...)

Penny: "We should sllow them to continue talking, as long as we all push forward. They seem to be taking the time to catxh-up with one and other, like old friends."

-The rest of the group was walking through the Cyber World as they spoke as well-
___

Steven: "A moniker by Monika!"

Ugh, Sans would've liked that joke...
___

... -Fireballs summoned- Quit hiding at once, and you might be shown mercy.
___

-And the desserts are baked in a timely manner?-
Sothis: "Oh... Sorry about that, everyone. I guess I'm just too used to speaking with her from her mind..." :lol:
---
Deadpool: "Just Moniker." :V
---
-was one of the three a character of mine? I forgot lol-
---
-hopefully...-
(Yeah, and with what I gave Nanoha now I know what would Fate and Hayate also look like.) :p

Ahim: "I see you two have a close bond" :)

-Nanoha wonders if she should fly...-
---
Monika: "Ah yes, the funny skeleton of puns. Wonder what he sees in ketchup..."
---
-It's Toriel, Lindy and Iri, but soon it'll be a wide attack- :V

-Silence....... UNTIL-

???: "Perhaps you should see first what some of my friends can do..." -the door is soon struck, something trying to get in- "Ooooh, one is here"
---
-Indeed they would be!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That's possible too...

Zelda: "... Thank you..."
---
Weiss: "It absolutely was."
It's what I remember the explanation being, at least.

Moon: -Nods- "You need only speak of the matter if you're fully comfortable with it. I know all too well how it feels to revisit grief and loss..."
___

(Even taking just one day for a break was worth it.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: ".........."
---
Caren: -Texting in phone- "So this makes it three Evils of Humanity under our control, nice"

Jeanne: "...It's sometimes strange to remember Merlin's familiar is Beast IV"

Martha: "Well, he's never caused any trouble"
---
Yukari: "I still like watching some matches every now and then" :p
---
Shirou: "...I just want to help her in anything..."
---
-It's nice~-
-Pit laughs nervously-
---
Palu: "Wait, three? I count four. Tiamat, Kiara, Fou and Kama."
---
Ingrid: "What about being in matches?" :p
---
Azura: "How sweet..."
---
-nice~-

It's what I remember the explanation being, at least.

Moon: -Nods- "You need only speak of the matter if you're fully comfortable with it. I know all too well how it feels to revisit grief and loss..."
___

(Even taking just one day for a break was worth it.)
That sounds right

Zelda: "It's not really grief or loss, although there is that too. It was simply... painful." -the phrasing makes it sound like it was literally painful-
---
Weiss: "I feel so much better now." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Pit laughs nervously-
---
Palu: "Wait, three? I count four. Tiamat, Kiara, Fou and Kama."
---
Ingrid: "What about being in matches?" :p
---
Azura: "How sweet..."
---
-nice~-
Elizabeth: "........." -a little heartbroken-
---
Caren: "Yes, that's what I meant. Beasts II, III and IV"
---
Yukari: "I don't feel like it" :p "Moreso when most recent attempts involve muliversal crisis"
---
Jeanne: "It's admirable..."

Shirou: "Thank you..."
---
Arcueid: "Neat, huh?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Those that would make her more apathetic the longer around them...-
---
(At least this body is more mobile...)
---
Aya: "She's reading a book now..."
---
Atalanta: "No, I means shaped like animals"
---
Charlotte: Awwww~ "Got it! Name's Charlotte!"
Star: (I still haven't even told her that their powers made me unable to care about anything...)
___

-So even if he gets bossed around, it's still a step-up from a simple drone-
___

I will let her be until she feels ready to speak again. I trust that she's in good care.

-Meaning he trusts that Aya is fully capable of taking care of Lusamine. She's proven she can so far-

___

(That's what I meant as well, actually.) :p

-He just meant the name itself in addition- :p

___

Kris: "Mine's Kris, but you already knew that..."

That sounds right

Zelda: "It's not really grief or loss, although there is that too. It was simply... painful." -the phrasing makes it sound like it was literally painful-
---
Weiss: "I feel so much better now." :)
Moon: "...Is there anything the kingdom can do to help you in your planned truce meeting in Hyrule?" (I can't think of any recorded training in Butterfly history that was so unnecessarily harsh and grueling...)
___

(Same here.) -Not asleep, but still resting on her small bed-

Sothis: "Oh... Sorry about that, everyone. I guess I'm just too used to speaking with her from her mind..." :lol:
---
Deadpool: "Just Moniker." :V
---
-was one of the three a character of mine? I forgot lol-
---
-hopefully...-
(Yeah, and with what I gave Nanoha now I know what would Fate and Hayate also look like.) :p

---
---

-Silence....... UNTIL-

???: "Perhaps you should see first what some of my friends can do..." -the door is soon struck, something trying to get in- "Ooooh, one is here"
---
-Indeed they would be!-
(These characters are the only ones in the Dark World along with Charlotte, but others could travel there later.) :p

Penny: "I agree with Ahim. Your friendship is clear." :)

(How do we navigate this place?)
___

W-We all have our preferences. I drink soda more than anything.

Li\I prefer all my food and beverages hot. Alphys even invented a fridge just to keep my food hot for me! :grin:
___

-Toriel immediately turned to face the door in question, fire magic readied-
___

-Phantump eager to try!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "........." -a little heartbroken-
---
Caren: "Yes, that's what I meant. Beasts II, III and IV"
---
Yukari: "I don't feel like it" :p "Moreso when most recent attempts involve muliversal crisis"
---
Jeanne: "It's admirable..."

Shirou: "Thank you..."
---
Arcueid: "Neat, huh?" :p
-at least he was honest-
---
Palutena: "...Alright, that's fair."
---
Ingrid: "How boring of you." :p
---
Azura: "She couldn't possibly be safer right now though, ironically."
---
Sothis: -cute nod-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

-Silence....... UNTIL-

---
-Indeed they would be!-

___

Li\I prefer all my food and beverages hot. Alphys even invented a fridge just to keep my food hot for me! :grin:
___

___

-Phantump eager to try!-
Sothis: "When you're in someone's head for as long as I, you... tend to grow fond of your predicament." :)

Byleth: 😊

Weiss: "I have no idea, Winter..."
---
Deadpool: "You guys are making me hungry..."
---
-WHAT IS ATTACCING-
---
-so is Kanna, to the surprise of no one-

Moon: "...Is there anything the kingdom can do to help you in your planned truce meeting in Hyrule?" (I can't think of any recorded training in Butterfly history that was so unnecessarily harsh and grueling...)
___

(Same here.) -Not asleep, but still resting on her small bed-
-and the fact that Zelda was constantly failing, yet kept trying... her perseverance must be inhuman-

Zelda: "I don't really want to bring a ton of people. It might give off the wrong idea..."
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-

-Weiss pat-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and the fact that Zelda was constantly failing, yet kept trying... her perseverance must be inhuman-

Zelda: "I don't really want to bring a ton of people. It might give off the wrong idea..."
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-

-Weiss pat-
Moon: "That's reasonable, but do remember that we're willing to help if you need anything else concerning the matter." (I have no doubts that she would ab excellent role model, both for Star, and any other royalty out there.)

___

-She smiled in comfort while being pat-

(I wonder how much longer it'll be until we can get our home back safely...Think we could take a few more breaks until then?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "That's reasonable, but do remember that we're willing to help if you need anything else concerning the matter." (I have no doubts that she would ab excellent role model, both for Star, and any other royalty out there.)

___

-She smiled in comfort while being pat-

(I wonder how much longer it'll be until we can get our home back safely...Think we could take a few more breaks until then?)
-she absolutely would, even just now she taught Moon something about the inner workings of magic?-

Zelda: "I'll keep it in mind if I need it."
---
Weiss: "I hope so." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she absolutely would, even just now she taught Moon something about the inner workings of magic?-

Zelda: "I'll keep it in mind if I need it."
---
Weiss: "I hope so." :p
Moon: "Very well. You're still welcome to stay the night before your departure." :)

-It's shocking to the queen, but it just tells her just how strong and responsible of a person Zelda is-
___

(Same here, again. We've earned them, honestly.)

-Most of Chaldea has earned breaks, actually, but the less people who know about the springs, the more peace and quiet they'll have when visiting there, so they still plan on inviting Rin- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (I still haven't even told her that their powers made me unable to care about anything...)
___

-So even if he gets bossed around, it's still a step-up from a simple drone-
___

I will let her be until she feels ready to speak again. I trust that she's in good care.

-Meaning he trusts that Aya is fully capable of taking care of Lusamine. She's proven she can so far-

___

(That's what I meant as well, actually.) :p

-He just meant the name itself in addition- :p

___

Kris: "Mine's Kris, but you already knew that..."
-Right... That in retrospective feels so wrong...-
---
-Yeah... Still not ideal though-
---
Aya: "...I'll be sure she still gets all her needs" :)
---
Atalanta: "Ah, I see then..."
---
Charlotte: "Yes! So... Precisey why did Queen place you two here instead of regular cells?"
-at least he was honest-
---
Palutena: "...Alright, that's fair."
---
Ingrid: "How boring of you." :p
---
Azura: "She couldn't possibly be safer right now though, ironically."
---
Sothis: -cute nod-
-Yeah, would be worse if not-
---
Caren: "Hm, wonder if the other Beasts will appear some day"

(This isn't foreshadowing, I don't thin I ever will LOL)
---
Yukari: "I prefer to sit back" :p
---
Shirou: "...It's weird how you're right..."
---
Guifei: I wonder which is cuter...
(These characters are the only ones in the Dark World along with Charlotte, but others could travel there later.) :p

___

___

___

-Phantump eager to try!-
Sothis: "When you're in someone's head for as long as I, you... tend to grow fond of your predicament." :)

---
---
-WHAT IS ATTACCING-
---
(If you wonder what would Fate and Hayate look like in the Dark World, it'd be like this)

Levi_Reflection.png
Dearche_Reflection.png

Illya: "..........Why can't you tell us what you are?"

Marvelous: "Hey kid, think you can fly so we know if there's anything on the way?"

Nanoha: "Ah, I'll try!" -does!-
---
Monika: "Then I want some tea" :p
---
-AND FROM IT BURSTS A WOLF-LIKE CREATURE THAT HOWLS-

Loboan.png

Irisviel: "...Yep, this is Merasmus's job..."
---
-Same for the small Santa Lily-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "Very well. You're still welcome to stay the night before your departure." :)

-It's shocking to the queen, but it just tells her just how strong and responsible of a person Zelda is-
___

(Same here, again. We've earned them, honestly.)

-Most of Chaldea has earned breaks, actually, but the less people who know about the springs, the more peace and quiet they'll have when visiting there, so they still plan on inviting Rin- :V
Zelda: "Thank you..."

-made even more impressive by the fact that she did all of that mostly alone-
---
Weiss: "We earned them long ago..."

-Yeah, would be worse if not-
---
Caren: "Hm, wonder if the other Beasts will appear some day"

(This isn't foreshadowing, I don't thin I ever will LOL)
---
Yukari: "I prefer to sit back" :p
---
Shirou: "...It's weird how you're right..."
---
Guifei: I wonder which is cuter...
-and at least he implied that he still really likes her, because he didn't seem opposed to being her bestie-

-it's just not a romantic feeling-
---
-LMAO-

Palu: 🤔
---
Ingrid: "On that fat ass of yours?" :p
---
-yes :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Right... That in retrospective feels so wrong...-
---
-Yeah... Still not ideal though-
---
Aya: "...I'll be sure she still gets all her needs" :)
---
Atalanta: "Ah, I see then..."
---
Charlotte: "Yes! So... Precisey why did Queen place you two here instead of regular cells?"
Star: (Should I even tell her...?)
___

-And it won't be ideal until he becomes the leader of the Decepticons again...-
___

I have no doubts. :)

S-Same here, Aya. :)
___

(...My apologies for the confusion.)
___

Kris: "We were trying to stop her plans...But she put us here because she thinks a few search queries will make us happy."

-There's a few video game walkthroughs and piano tutorials sitting around the room-

---
---
-WHAT IS ATTACCING-
---
(If you wonder what would Fate and Hayate look like in the Dark World, it'd be like this)

Marvelous: "Hey kid, think you can fly so we know if there's anything on the way?"

---
---

View attachment 338279

---
(It works with the aesthetic and themes of Deltarune's protagonists) :p

Penny: "I should practice trying to fly again as well..."

-There's a long path up ahead, with the city being perhaps an hour or so away-
___

Tea's one of my favorites, too, so I can go make some. Anyone else want anything? :p
___

-Though this creature seems more menacing than what he usually sends after them...-

What kind of monster are you...?
___

-Are the macarons good?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and at least he implied that he still really likes her, because he didn't seem opposed to being her bestie-

-it's just not a romantic feeling-
---
-LMAO-

Palu: 🤔
---
Ingrid: "On that fat ass of yours?" :p
---
-yes :V-
-Even if... That's what she hoped...-
---
Martha: "At least we do have 3 Grands if it ever comes to be..."

-Orion just wasn't as effective as he should have against Kama thanks to the fritz, else he could have helped retain her-
---
Yukari: "Yes in fact" :p
---
Unreplied
---
LMAO
Star: (Should I even tell her...?)
___

-And it won't be ideal until he becomes the leader of the Decepticons again...-
___

I have no doubts. :)

S-Same here, Aya. :)
___

(...My apologies for the confusion.)
___

Kris: "We were trying to stop her plans...But she put us here because she thinks a few search queries will make us happy."

-There's a few video game walkthroughs and piano tutorials sitting around the room-
-Is there anything wrong with it?-
---
-He needs a Seeker body back...-
---
Aya: "I'll see you soon then" :)
---
Atalanta: "Don't worry, I'll just order them"
---
Charlotte: "Hmmm... I doubt she'd place you here if you weren't effective at it..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

Loboan.png
Loboan.png

---
Penny: "I should practice trying to fly again as well..."

-There's a long path up ahead, with the city being perhaps an hour or so away-
___

Tea's one of my favorites, too, so I can go make some. Anyone else want anything? :p
___

-Though this creature seems more menacing than what he usually sends after them...-

What kind of monster are you...?
___

-Are the macarons good?-
-small retcon; Byleth and Sothis's outfits are now these-

witchsoth.png succuleth.png

-because I honestly didn't think of an opportunity to reference the FEH Duo Unit until just now-

-let's imagine no one noticed Byleth's hair change until now?-

Sothis: "This is not a matter of not being capable ofo telling you, but rather a matter of priorities. I can tell you about myself once we're done here."
---
Deadpool: "I want some Baja Blast!"
---
-that seems very... unlike Merasmus?-
---
-of course they are!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moon: "You're very welcome." :) (Few people possess as much inner-strength as she must have...)
___

(Tell me about it, there's been so many major threats lately...)
0and so, Zelda would spend the night in Mewni-
---
Weiss: "More like always..."

-Even if... That's what she hoped...-
---
Martha: "At least we do have 3 Grands if it ever comes to be..."

-Orion just wasn't as effective as he should have against Kama thanks to the fritz, else he could have helped retain her-
---
Yukari: "Yes in fact" :p
---
Unreplied
---
LMAO
-but hey, small victories; he likes her :V-
---
Palutena: "As well as other people who have dealt with similar cases, like Zelda."
---
-Ingrid giggles-
---
Azura: "But what of your children?"
---
-yee!!!!-

Top Bottom