• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "Okay, you guys were ahead of time compared to most other civilizations..."

-Albeit she has no idea that few others from Hyrule remain who have any understanding of said technology-
___

(But please don't feel upset about it. You've changed a lot since then.)
Zelda: "Indeed, the Sheikah of the time were truly a wonderful civilization, based on what I learned. But then the Royal Family grew afraid of the Sheikah's technology and put them under exile, only allowing them back in their lands if they casted off all this wonderful technology..."
---
Weiss: "I know." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "Indeed, the Sheikah of the time were truly a wonderful civilization, based on what I learned. But then the Royal Family grew afraid of the Sheikah's technology and put them under exile, only allowing them back in their lands if they casted off all this wonderful technology..."
---
Weiss: "I know." :)
Star: "...Wait, they banished them out fear of advanced technology?'
___

(Always remember that, alright?) -Smiling at her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "Yes."
---
Weiss: "I always will." -patting her-
Star: "...That's paranoia if I've ever heard of it."

___

-Comforted by it-

-As for the episode, Anne and Sprig both got defensive once Hop Pop suggested the two friends weren't getting along, claiming they're doing fine as roommates and even awkwardly repeating their "Spranne against the world" motto before leaving-

-Polly nonchalantly declares that they're gonna eat each other alive. Hop Pop nonchalantly agrees less than a second later-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "...That's paranoia if I've ever heard of it."

___

-Comforted by it-

-As for the episode, Anne and Sprig both got defensive once Hop Pop suggested the two friends weren't getting along, claiming they're doing fine as roommates and even awkwardly repeating their "Spranne against the world" motto before leaving-

-Polly nonchalantly declares that they're gonna eat each other alive. Hop Pop nonchalantly agrees less than a second later-
Zelda: "I completely agree."
---
Weiss: "Oh, they will."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "I completely agree."
---
Weiss: "Oh, they will."
Star: "Well, at least it hasn't been totally lost to time. Is there magic involved? It doesn't exactly look like any technology I've seen on Earth..."
___

-Sure enough, the two soon start having to put up with each other's more annoying habits as roommates, such as Sprig doing some of his personal hygiene in the room, making croaking noises in his sleep and refusing to pixk up dirty laundry, and Anne using her bright phone past midnight and frequently loudly snacking on crunchy foods-

-Over a week later, the mutual disdain has grown to the point where the two supposed best friends are borderline unwilling to talk to one and other, yet they still refuse to acknowledge that there's a problem-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "Well, at least it hasn't been totally lost to time. Is there magic involved? It doesn't exactly look like any technology I've seen on Earth..."
___

-Sure enough, the two soon start having to put up with each other's more annoying habits as roommates, such as Sprig doing some of his personal hygiene in the room, making croaking noises in his sleep and refusing to pixk up dirty laundry, and Anne using her bright phone past midnight and frequently loudly snacking on crunchy foods-

-Over a week later, the mutual disdain has grown to the point where the two supposed best friends are borderline unwilling to talk to one and other, yet they still refuse to acknowledge that there's a problem-
Zelda: "It's... hard to explain. But the short answer would be yes, I suppose."
---
Weiss: "To be fair, still being on your phone past midnight is a bad habit, so I'm siding with Sprig on this one. Everything he does is a bit gross, however..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So the idea had potential, at least. It was just poorly executed in the end.

-It's where Marco's mindset is at right now, at least...-
___

-He can't help her, and he can only take orders from a mad tyrant...-
___

-She sees no further reason to hesitate-
___

(I'm great! I just had the best talk with Winter, she gave me some really solid advice. I still haven't decided on my final evolution, but I feel confident that I'll make the right choice when I do, now.) -Confident smile-
Basically, yeah.

-Good, good. It's something-
---
-Overall, he's too in a tough situation-
---
-Nope, and thus she steps in-
---
Marie: "Awwww~ I know you will~"
-then?-
---
Ingrid: 🤩
---
Byleth: "Archbishop, yes."
---
Pandora: Gotta keep you on your toes :V
-Kama feeling appeh-
---
Yukari: "Bonus for her cute reactions" :p
---
Arcueid: "It's the same thing I guess"
---
Medusa: What you mean?
-Also whispered- (Oh yeah, totally.) :p
___

Peridot: "Okay, first of all, too many bombshells! Second and more importantly, WHY ME?!"
___

Kiyohime, I think you just found their weakness! -More fire grenades launched-
___

is that so?
Weiss: -whispered as well- "We can at least appreciate that they didn't back down, at least."
---
Deadpool: "Because you're playing the game?"
---
Link: "Nice going, girl!" -shooting fire arrows-
---
Ingrid: "That is very much the case."
Rin: "Probably the only good thing she'll do now"
---
-And Monika really wants the player to love her, it's why she made the others traits worse-

-Once becoming self-aware, to her, the other three were just strings of code, not people she was actually killing-
---
Kiyohime: -Phew- "Thank you for your recognition" -breathes more fire-
---
-Seems so...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Basically, yeah.

-Good, good. It's something-
---
-Overall, he's too in a tough situation-
---
-Nope, and thus she steps in-
---
Marie: "Awwww~ I know you will~"
Marco: "...Let me make up for it. I'll come back to Earth as soon as I can."

Jackie: "As soon as you can?"

Marco: "I promise..."
___

-Does Chen Gong have any ideas?-
___

-And feels refreshed?-
___

(Thanks for believing in me, Marie...I should probably tell that to the rest of the Riders, too.)

Zelda: "It's... hard to explain. But the short answer would be yes, I suppose."
---
Weiss: "To be fair, still being on your phone past midnight is a bad habit, so I'm siding with Sprig on this one. Everything he does is a bit gross, however..."
Star: "How's it work?"
___

(I'm not sure I could side with either of them, but then again, Sprig's habits, as gross as they are, didn't really become as much of a problem until he got a roommate...)

Weiss: -whispered as well- "We can at least appreciate that they didn't back down, at least."
---
Deadpool: "Because you're playing the game?"
---
Link: "Nice going, girl!" -shooting fire arrows-
---
Ingrid: "That is very much the case."
---
-And Monika really wants the player to love her, it's why she made the others traits worse-

-Once becoming self-aware, to her, the other three were just strings of code, not people she was actually killing-
---
---
-Seems so...-
(Besides, her first song AKOGARE-TION was actually quite impressive. Elizabeth might have a bit of an ego...but she is more talented than we thought at first...)
___

Peeidot: "She's an all-powerful yandere!"
___

Hexk yeah, we owe you! They won't last long at this rate!

-Hasn't forgotton the leader is still around, so she's still scanning for the Omega Pirate-

___

makes enough sense. (i don't buy it.)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
-Seems so...-
(Besides, her first song AKOGARE-TION was actually quite impressive. Elizabeth might have a bit of an ego...but she is more talented than we thought at first...)
___

___

-Hasn't forgotton the leader is still around, so she's still scanning for the Omega Pirate-

___

Weiss: "And this is why you never throw out your best song in the first performance." :p
---
Deadpool: "Is it really killing if it's not even real people?"
---
-Zelda looking around for anything sus-
---
Ingrid: "Now if you'll excuse me, I need a fruit parfait."

Star: "How's it work?"
___

(I'm not sure I could side with either of them, but then again, Sprig's habits, as gross as they are, didn't really become as much of a problem until he got a roommate...)
Zelda: "Still trying to figure it out, actually."
---
Weiss: "That's fair, I suppose."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-looking for Palu-
---
-Rook be annoyed-
---
Byleth: "I suppose."
---
Pandora: Just trying to make sure you pay good attention, I guess.
-She wanna see her so much~-
---
Yukari: "This other phenomenon is called 'Cross of Fire'"
---
Guifei: "How was that archbishop in particular?"
---
Medusa: That's fair enough...
Marco: "...Let me make up for it. I'll come back to Earth as soon as I can."

Jackie: "As soon as you can?"

Marco: "I promise..."
___

-Does Chen Gong have any ideas?-
___

-And feels refreshed?-
___

(Thanks for believing in me, Marie...I should probably tell that to the rest of the Riders, too.)
-But when is that 'soon'...?-
---
-He's formulating some in his head-
---
-She's starting to do so-
---
Marie: "Right now?"
___

___

___

Weiss: "And this is why you never throw out your best song in the first performance." :p
---
---
---
Rin: "That's what will screw her over" :p
---
-Does Wade have a point?-
---
-She finds him, but it's too late, the Omega Pirate has fully regenerated-
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "Still trying to figure it out, actually."
---
Weiss: "That's fair, I suppose."
Star: "Oh..." -Doesn't know how long Zelda's been studying this kind of tech, either-
___

-Anne, finally feeling some guilt, tries to cheer Sprig up by continuing their game of Would You Rather, but Sprig is too upset with her and doesn't respond... When that fails to work, she tries to cheer him up by starting another pillow fight instead, but he isn't prepared for it and so the first pillow she throws makes him stumble and knocks his homemade action figures off his shelves-

-Since the action figures are made from twigs and leaves, they're fragile and broken into many pieces. Sprig understandably reacts with shock-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-But when is that 'soon'...?-
---
-He's formulating some in his head-
---
-She's starting to do so-
---
Marie: "Right now?"
Jackie: "How soon is that going to be, Marco...?"

Marco: "...It could be a while longer. I-I really need to explain just how dangerous things have gotten..."
___

-Any he'll Lancer about yet?-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

(I certainly wouldn't mind going to see them again.) -Smiling, tail waggling-

---
---
---
---
---
---
(Yeah, it's pretty obvious you've already won.) :p
___

Peridot: "At least in the context of the story..."
___

-Noticed- He's all healed up...We'll have to fight him from the beginning again.
___

-Sans still doesn't buy it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
___

___

-Noticed- He's all healed up...We'll have to fight him from the beginning again.
___

-SONG NAO?-
---
Deadpool: "So she did nothing wrong." :p
---
Zelda: -sighs in sadness-
---
-she's leaving-

-She wanna see her so much~-
---
Yukari: "This other phenomenon is called 'Cross of Fire'"
---
Guifei: "How was that archbishop in particular?"
---
Medusa: That's fair enough...
-she finds her~!-
---
Ingrid: "Cross of Fire?" -eyes lighting up-
---
Byleth: "Caring, yet... hiding some darkness."
---
-smugdora-

Star: "Oh..." -Doesn't know how long Zelda's been studying this kind of tech, either-
___

-Anne, finally feeling some guilt, tries to cheer Sprig up by continuing their game of Would You Rather, but Sprig is too upset with her and doesn't respond... When that fails to work, she tries to cheer him up by starting another pillow fight instead, but he isn't prepared for it and so the first pillow she throws makes him stumble and knocks his homemade action figures off his shelves-

-Since the action figures are made from twigs and leaves, they're fragile and broken into many pieces. Sprig understandably reacts with shock-
-but she's curious?-
---
Weiss: "Oh dear..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Direct spoilers:

3D Kirby game was easily the highlight for me. I've been wanting a Kirby game like this for well over a decade.

Also hyped that Deltarune's 2nd chapter is out on the Switch already.

-but she's curious?-
---
Star: "How long have you been studying this stuff?"
___

-Anne clearly feels awful for this, but still tries to remedy the situation by once again awkwardly repeating their new "Spranne against the world" motto-

-Sprig is in so much shock at this point that all he can do is blankly stare at the broken action figures...Then makes a blatant lie and excuse to leave the room in an emotionless tone before slowly and awkwardly exiting, his blank expression of shock unchanging-

(I don't think this can get any worse...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "How long have you been studying this stuff?"
___

-Anne clearly feels awful for this, but still tries to remedy the situation by once again awkwardly repeating their new "Spranne against the world" motto-

-Sprig is in so much shock at this point that all he can do is blankly stare at the broken action figures...Then makes a blatant lie and excuse to leave the room in an emotionless tone before slowly and awkwardly exiting, his blank expression of shock unchanging-

(I don't think this can get any worse...)
Zelda: "Ever since I was a child. My mother and I bonded over this when she was still alive..."
---
Weiss: "Agreed..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "Ever since I was a child. My mother and I bonded over this when she was still alive..."
---
Weiss: "Agreed..."
Star: "Awwwwww~." :)
___

-The next scene, Sprig sneaks into the basement trying to discretely find the source of the flood, despite Hop Pop's earlier warnings not to-

-The water in the pipes comes from the river, so there's a chance dangerous creatures could be lurking in the flooded basement. Sprig is willing to ignore all of this, making it clear that he can't stand having Anne as a roommate anymore-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "Awwwwww~." :)
___

-The next scene, Sprig sneaks into the basement trying to discretely find the source of the flood, despite Hop Pop's earlier warnings not to-

-The water in the pipes comes from the river, so there's a chance dangerous creatures could be lurking in the flooded basement. Sprig is willing to ignore all of this, making it clear that he can't stand having Anne as a roommate anymore-
Zelda: "I miss her..."
---

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "...I'm really sorry she's not around anymore. But I'm sure she'd be proud of you today."
___

-Then Anne discreetly enters the flooded basement trying to fix it as well-

-She's clearly fed up with Sprig as a roommate as well-
Zelda: "I have no doubt she would." :)
---
Weiss: "They'll get along for that."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My female dog passed away today. I'm handling it well, but my sibling got depressed for a while.
Jackie: "How soon is that going to be, Marco...?"

Marco: "...It could be a while longer. I-I really need to explain just how dangerous things have gotten..."
___

-Any he'll Lancer about yet?-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

(I certainly wouldn't mind going to see them again.) -Smiling, tail waggling-
-In short, a whole lot-
---
Chen Gong: Young Master?
---
Aya: A little cold, but refreshing...
---
Marie: "Awww~ Then we shall go~"
-she finds her~!-
---
Ingrid: "Cross of Fire?" -eyes lighting up-
---
Byleth: "Caring, yet... hiding some darkness."
---
-smugdora-
-How nice of them~-
---
Yukari: "This 'Cross of Fire' is the embodiment of the power held by heroes called the Kamen Riders, belonging to the same world. If there's no Super Sentai to fight whoever's causing said trouble, somehow they will create one of those Riders or be connected somehow to be stopped"
---
Arcueid: "Like anyone?" :p
---
-Very smug-
___

___

___

-SONG NAO?-
---
---
---
-she's leaving-
-Well, song is being readied mentally by them!-
---
Hayate: "And objectively..."
---
-And it sent more bombs-
---
-Indeed she is-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How nice of them~-
---
Yukari: "This 'Cross of Fire' is the embodiment of the power held by heroes called the Kamen Riders, belonging to the same world. If there's no Super Sentai to fight whoever's causing said trouble, somehow they will create one of those Riders or be connected somehow to be stopped"
---
Arcueid: "Like anyone?" :p
---
-Very smug-
Palu: :)
---
Ingrid: "Ooooooh~"
---
Byleth: "Even more so than the usual person."
---
-totally :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My female dog passed away today. I'm handling it well, but my sibling got depressed for a while.

-In short, a whole lot-
---
Chen Gong: Young Master?
---
Aya: A little cold, but refreshing...
---
Marie: "Awww~ Then we shall go~"
My condolences go out to you and your family. Losing a pet is never easy...

You sure you're okay?

Jackie: "If you really had an important reason to leave, and I'm sure you did, then...I'm willing to listen."

Marco: -Sigh of relief- "I'll start from the beginning..."
___

(You have an idea about Sigurd, Chen Gong?)
___

-If anything, the cold is probably what makes it so refreshing in the first place-
___

-To the rest of Patxi's family!-

Zelda: "It's been so long... I barely remember her."
---
Weiss: -sighs- "This won't end well..."
Star: "...Again, I'm really sorry she couldn't be here with you today. But hey, at least you remember one thing about her...you remember that she loved studying this technology. And you two bonded because of that. I'd say that's a pretty special memory." :)
___

-Anne tries to tell Sprig that if he really wanted her gone that badly, then he should've just said so, but before she can finish her sentence, something tries to drag her underwater-

-Sprig goes from being angry at Anne to worried for her in an instant, and tries to help her out, but he's nearly dragged down as well, making Anne worry in-turn-

-SONG NAO?-
---
---
---
-she's leaving-
---
---
-And it sent more bombs-
---
-Indeed she is-
(Maybe we should sing my signature song? No, this is for Elizabeth, it should be one of her own...)
___

Peridot: "...I'm just gonna focus on the horror aspect and continue being scared."
___

-Which are blown up by missiles that Jenny fired to counter them-
___

-Other Rulers still present?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: :)
---
Ingrid: "Ooooooh~"
---
Byleth: "Even more so than the usual person."
---
-totally :V-
-She's really changed now... Much as she wouldn't admit it-
---
Yukari: "Be they cyborg created by the terrorists of Shocker, one chosen to partake in a battle royale war choosing to stop it, or the use of cosmic energy shared between the heroes and villains"
---
Arcueid: "You said she was old, right?"
---
-Shamal tries to not be worried- :V
My condolences go out to you and your family. Losing a pet is never easy...

You sure you're okay?

Jackie: "If you really had an important reason to leave, and I'm sure you did, then...I'm willing to listen."

Marco: -Sigh of relief- "I'll start from the beginning..."
___

(You have an idea about Sigurd, Chen Gong?)
___

-If anything, the cold is probably what makes it so refreshing in the first place-
___

-To the rest of Patxi's family!-
It really isn't, less so considering our rabbit passed too last year.

-It'll be a looooong story...-
---
Chen Gong: I can already tell a bit by his body language.
---
-So she doesn't minds, allowing herself to sink deeper-
---
-Of coooourse~!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-And it sent more bombs-
---
-Indeed she is-
(Maybe we should sing my signature song? No, this is for Elizabeth, it should be one of her own...)
___

Peridot: "...I'm just gonna focus on the horror aspect and continue being scared."
___

-Which are blown up by missiles that Jenny fired to counter them-
___

-Other Rulers still present?-
-WEN SONG?-
---
Deadpool: "Suit yourself." :p
---
-Zelda shot light arrows at the Omega Pirate-
---
-are they?-

Star: "...Again, I'm really sorry she couldn't be here with you today. But hey, at least you remember one thing about her...you remember that she loved studying this technology. And you two bonded because of that. I'd say that's a pretty special memory." :)
___

-Anne tries to tell Sprig that if he really wanted her gone that badly, then he should've just said so, but before she can finish her sentence, something tries to drag her underwater-

-Sprig goes from being angry at Anne to worried for her in an instant, and tries to help her out, but he's nearly dragged down as well, making Anne worry in-turn-
Zelda: "I can agree with that."
---
-OH NOOOOOO-

-She's really changed now... Much as she wouldn't admit it-
---
Yukari: "Be they cyborg created by the terrorists of Shocker, one chosen to partake in a battle royale war choosing to stop it, or the use of cosmic energy shared between the heroes and villains"
---
Arcueid: "You said she was old, right?"
---
-Shamal tries to not be worried- :V
-Palu hugs-
---
-Ingrid's eyes lit up further-
---
Byleth: "Over a thousand."
---
-and fails? :v-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It really isn't, less so considering our rabbit passed too last year.

-It'll be a looooong story...-
---
Chen Gong: I can already tell a bit by his body language.
---
-So she doesn't minds, allowing herself to sink deeper-
---
-Of coooourse~!-
I've had many pets throughout my life including a rabbit, so I can relate...

-To say the least...So, he starts with why Star left in the first place-
___

(What can you tell?)
___

-It's the most relaxed she's felt in a while-
___

-The rest of the Riders would see Patxi returning, Marie carrying him in her arms-

Zelda: "I can agree with that."
---
-OH NOOOOOO-
Star: "And I might not know what losing my mother is like, but...my own mom does. She lost hers too. I didn't find out until a while back..."
___

-The creatures turn out to be river lampreys, particularly large ones at that-

-After initially fending them off just to free themselves, they aren't sure how to actually safely defeat them, but then take notice of some of Anne's pillows floating nearby. Remebering their pillow fights from last week, this gives them the idea for Sprig to set the lampreys up, and for Anne to knock them out-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "And I might not know what losing my mother is like, but...my own mom does. She lost hers too. I didn't find out until a while back..."
___

-The creatures turn out to be river lampreys, particularly large ones at that-

-After initially fending them off just to free themselves, they aren't sure how to actually safely defeat them, but then take notice of some of Anne's pillows floating nearby. Remebering their pillow fights from last week, this gives them the idea for Sprig to set the lampreys up, and for Anne to knock them out-
Zelda: "At least she spent a good amount of time with her. I was only 6 when mine passed away..."
---
Weiss: "Ew... soggy pillows..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "If it's okay to ask, what happened to her...?"
___

(it's the best they've got to fight with, here...)
Zelda: "I don't even know. Father never explained it in detail to me. It simply just... happened suddenly."

-they never explain it; but my theory is a Yiga attack, just for the sake of making them a threat-
---
Weiss: "I suppose..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zelda: "I don't even know. Father never explained it in detail to me. It simply just... happened suddenly."

-they never explain it; but my theory is a Yiga attack, just for the sake of making them a threat-
---
Weiss: "I suppose..."
Star: " Oh...Sorry you don't have answers...'

-The Yiga going after royalty of the people who banished them makes sense, honestly-
___

-Hop Pop and Polly also show up, having heard the all the racket-

-When Hop Pop questions them about fixing the leak, Anne and Sprig admit they disliked being roommates and start listing off problems and annoying habits the other had. They go on to say their friendship is probably a bust-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: " Oh...Sorry you don't have answers...'

-The Yiga going after royalty of the people who banished them makes sense, honestly-
___

-Hop Pop and Polly also show up, having heard the all the racket-

-When Hop Pop questions them about fixing the leak, Anne and Sprig admit they disliked being roommates and start listing off problems and annoying habits the other had. They go on to say their friendship is probably a bust-
-that's why I said it-

-and iirc, it's implied that the divine blood comes from Rhoam's side of the family, specifically last being unlocked by the grandmother, with Zelda's mom simply having learned enough info about it to be able to teach Zelda-

Zelda: "It's alright... It's been so long that I'm not really bothered by not knowing. It certainly wouldn't bring her back."
---
Weiss: "Don't be like that..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's why I said it-

-and iirc, it's implied that the divine blood comes from Rhoam's side of the family, specifically last being unlocked by the grandmother, with Zelda's mom simply having learned enough info about it to be able to teach Zelda-

Zelda: "It's alright... It's been so long that I'm not really bothered by not knowing. It certainly wouldn't bring her back."
---
Weiss: "Don't be like that..."
-I need to look this up now- :p

Star: "Yeah, that makes sense...Time heals all wounds, right? Marco mentioned that phrase once..."

___

-Hop Pop actually calls them out on this, saying "Why? Because you're finally talking? Sharing a room doesn't make you friends. Being honest with each other does. In fact, if you ask me, you're better friends now than you were before!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I need to look this up now- :p

Star: "Yeah, that makes sense...Time heals all wounds, right? Marco mentioned that phrase once..."

___

-Hop Pop actually calls them out on this, saying "Why? Because you're finally talking? Sharing a room doesn't make you friends. Being honest with each other does. In fact, if you ask me, you're better friends now than you were before!"
-the grandmother part is from one of the memories, iirc, don't recall the rest tho-
---
Weiss: "Very wise words."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the grandmother part is from one of the memories, iirc, don't recall the rest tho-
---
Weiss: "Very wise words."
-I still haven't found every missing memory, so I'll find that scene myself eventually-
___

-Anne and Sprig agreed with Hop Pop's statement as well, and smiled-

-What follows is the river lampreys being curbstomped by the duo-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I still haven't found every missing memory, so I'll find that scene myself eventually-
___

-Anne and Sprig agreed with Hop Pop's statement as well, and smiled-

-What follows is the river lampreys being curbstomped by the duo-
-probably... anyway-

Zelda: "That's a way to put it."
---
Weiss: "Yeah, let's go!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-probably... anyway-

Zelda: "That's a way to put it."
---
Weiss: "Yeah, let's go!"
Star: "And at least you still have Urbosa around." -Clearly recognizes that the two are basically family in all but blood, what with how motherly Urbosa is to Zelda-

___

-With the lampreys defeated, the duo celebrates their victory with their secret handshake, declaring that Spranne is back and better than before! The basement is still a wreck, though, so Anne finally opts to sleep on the couch-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Star: "And at least you still have Urbosa around." -Clearly recognizes that the two are basically family in all but blood, what with how motherly Urbosa is to Zelda-

___

-With the lampreys defeated, the duo celebrates their victory with their secret handshake, declaring that Spranne is back and better than before! The basement is still a wreck, though, so Anne finally opts to sleep on the couch-
Zelda: "That's true." :)
---
-is the couch comfy, at least?-

Top Bottom