• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Rin: "I guess it at least makes things not stale"
---
-Echidna says she wouldn't want to understand her anyway. Subaru asked her if she thought his Return by Death has a limit. While she admits she speculates, she believes there isn't, and the show title came in-

Osakabehime: "That is both a blessing and a curse, I think... You can't just erase the emotional scars"
---
Nanoha: "Ask me for help with anything too, alright?"

Erika: "I'll get you a new dress, Chacha~!"

Chachazero: "Alright"
---
-They are advancing!-
Penny: "I must wait to visit them, myself...We are all stilll waiting to reach Bassl, so we were just passing the time by playing a video game."

-Qrow wants a turn at the video game?-
___

Damn, I feel like Sans could relate to that...
___

Got it! -Robot thumbs-up-
___

-Insert Mario Kart music here-
Qrow: "When's my turn?" :p
---
Zelda: "That's very deep indeed."
---
Kanna: "Of course, Nanoha~" :grin:
---

:p

-Very much so, and they're even capable of fusion-

-Garnet was ecstatic about that-
___

Star: "Glossaryck described it as dipping down to get the chunks in a bowl of soup..."

"...Yeah, I barely understood it at the time, either."
Ruby: "They look cute."
---
Ingrid: "But do you know?"

Abigail: "...Thank you..."
---
Rin: H-Huh?!
---
-Kiara has question marks all over her head-
Kanna: "Is there anything you want?"
---
Weiss: Just relax...
---

Harleen: "You okay?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "They look cute."
---
Ingrid: "But do you know?"
Pearl: "I know~!"

Amethyst: "Connie's pretty much an honorary Crystal Gem at this point. Pearl here's taught her well."
___

Star: "I think it means focusing on what's most important to me to use my full power...I've even dipped down to use magic without my wand a few times."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: "I know~!"

Amethyst: "Connie's pretty much an honorary Crystal Gem at this point. Pearl here's taught her well."
___

Star: "I think it means focusing on what's most important to me to use my full power...I've even dipped down to use magic without my wand a few times."
Weiss: "That's very sweet of her." :)
---
Ingrid: "And what would be important for you?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: "Oh, well I try my best! She's an excellent protege."
___

Star: "Marco's safety, for one example..."
Weiss: Reminds me of how Winter was with me...
---
Ingrid: "Sounds to me like the desire to protect your close ones could be how you use your powers. Perhaps the more people you think of protecting, the stronger you'll be."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: Reminds me of how Winter was with me...
---
Ingrid: "Sounds to me like the desire to protect your close ones could be how you use your powers. Perhaps the more people you think of protecting, the stronger you'll be."
-She might not have even made it into Beacon were it not for all her older sister's training...-
___

Moon: "The Casters concluded that Star's magic is based around her emotions a few years ago, so I wouldn't be too surprised if your theory is correct..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Penny: "I must wait to visit them, myself...We are all stilll waiting to reach Bassl, so we were just passing the time by playing a video game."

-Qrow wants a turn at the video game?-
___

Damn, I feel like Sans could relate to that...
___

Got it! -Robot thumbs-up-
___

-Insert Mario Kart music here-
---
---
---

Mordred: "Huh? You think you can win?"
---
-Echidna says the power is the Witch's delusion, so long it persists, she won't allow him to die. He asks why he gave it to her, she thinks it's so he can undo any mistake, but he thinks that's wrong due to being unable to save Rem. So he wonders why is he stuck in this irreversible path... Echidna thinks it's that she only takes him in account, while others are just means to get Subaru through, so she didn't consider Rem's coma a mistake due to his uninvolvement. He can choose to use the power to fix the wrongs, but if he sacrifices too much while gearing to a fix... He finishes what she said, that he won't get them back-

-That's how it is. He thinks on his more, ahem, direct experiences with Satella, and a fake smile comes to his face while he grips his fist, saying "alright, I'll use this power of yours until there's nothing left to use!"-
---
Nanoha: "It really means so much..."
---
-AND THE RACING BEGIIIIINS-
Kanna: "Is there anything you want?"
---
Weiss: Just relax...
---

Harleen: "You okay?"
Abigail: "...I don't know"
---
Rin: I'm trying!
---
Kiara: "Eh? I'm fine..."
-And soon appears. after a final hazardous hallway of fire, NOT!BOWSER!-
___

-Going for a swim like she planned?-
___

-She's always able to cheer them up-

-So long as she isn't in a bad mood, herself- :p

___

-As of now, Penny's seemingly shown no signs of it-

-...Although, at one point the doll could swear she saw small greens flames emitting from the girl's eyes-
Them:

---
-Sure, she did as such-
---
-In that case both are angry- :p
EMIYA: "Now what do I owe your visit for?"
Rin: "You could say thanks for coming"
---
Chachazero: "Aaah, magic as well"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She might not have even made it into Beacon were it not for all her older sister's training...-
___

Moon: "The Casters concluded that Star's magic is based around her emotions a few years ago, so I wouldn't be too surprised if your theory is correct..."
-probably be forced to go to Atlas and be a soldier-
---
Ingrid: "How about you give it a try, Star?"

Abigail: "...I don't know"
---
Rin: I'm trying!
---
Kiara: "Eh? I'm fine..."
Kanna: "Well, me and the others were thinking of making a tea party. Do you think you can join?"
---
Weiss: Think of something that isn't them.
---
Harleen: "Not getting the jokes?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Them:

---
-Sure, she did as such-
---
-In that case both are angry- :p
EMIYA: "Now what do I owe your visit for?"
Rin: "You could say thanks for coming"
---
Chachazero: "Aaah, magic as well"
This is it, everyone...The final boss!

-If this is still Super Marie Sisters, it's an Evil Queen and a captured Prince-

-If not, it's just the originals- :p
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

-Not to mention her inner-tsundere side- :p

-Yeah, you definitely could, EMIYA-
___

Penny: "You knew about that?" -Her eyes are actually glowing with green flames again right now-

-probably be forced to go to Atlas and be a soldier-
---
Ingrid: "How about you give it a try, Star?"
-Winter had even offered her a place in the military once after seeing she had grown so much, as both a person and a fighter-

-Weiss' true place, though, was as a Huntress and member of Team RWBY-
___

Star: "...Wait, you mean I should try to revive Glossaryck?"

---
---
---

---
-Echidna says the power is the Witch's delusion, so long it persists, she won't allow him to die. He asks why he gave it to her, she thinks it's so he can undo any mistake, but he thinks that's wrong due to being unable to save Rem. So he wonders why is he stuck in this irreversible path... Echidna thinks it's that she only takes him in account, while others are just means to get Subaru through, so she didn't consider Rem's coma a mistake due to his uninvolvement. He can choose to use the power to fix the wrongs, but if he sacrifices too much while gearing to a fix... He finishes what she said, that he won't get them back-

-That's how it is. He thinks on his more, ahem, direct experiences with Satella, and a fake smile comes to his face while he grips his fist, saying "alright, I'll use this power of yours until there's nothing left to use!"-
---
---
Penny: "Your uncle Qrow used to be great at video games, didn't he?"

-Atalanta's still determined to win...-
___

I have a bad feeling about that this isn't gonna end well for him or someone he cares about...
___

-For someone who's gone so long believing her life hardly matters, Nanoha sure seems to have a lot of friends who would be devastated if anything happened to her-

-Puts things into perspective that she matters more than she realizes?-
___

And they're off! -Gonna commentate on the race while flying- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

___

I have a bad feeling about that this isn't gonna end well for him or someone he cares about...
___

-For someone who's gone so long believing her life hardly matters, Nanoha sure seems to have a lot of friends who would be devastated if anything happened to her-

___

Qrow: "Let's just say I'm lucky." ;)
---
Zelda: "Or both..."
---
-does it?-
---
-Zelda's bike is bulkier and therefore slower-

-Link felt confident, unaware of what she can do to make up for the difference in speed-

-Winter had even offered her a place in the military once after seeing she had grown so much, as both a person and a fighter-

-Weiss' true place, though, was as a Huntress and member of Team RWBY-
___

Star: "...Wait, you mean I should try to revive Glossaryck?"
-and Winter had accepted that after seeing how they were while they were in Atlas-
---
Ingrid: "It's worth a try."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This is it, everyone...The final boss!

-If this is still Super Marie Sisters, it's an Evil Queen and a captured Prince-

-If not, it's just the originals- :p
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

-Not to mention her inner-tsundere side- :p

-Yeah, you definitely could, EMIYA-
___

Penny: "You knew about that?" -Her eyes are actually glowing with green flames again right now-
-Let's say it's Super Marie Sisters, because why not?- :p

Charlotte: "Let's deal with her!"
---
Aya: Aaah, so warm~
---
EMIYA: "Perhaps, or perhaps not" :p
Rin: "Never changing..."
---
Chachazero: "I live running on magic, so yeah I know when I see it"
Kanna: "Well, me and the others were thinking of making a tea party. Do you think you can join?"
---
Weiss: Think of something that isn't them.
---
Harleen: "Not getting the jokes?"
Abigail: "Can you bring it here, then?"
Alice: "Sure..."
---
Rin: Um... I will try! -she's thinking of Sakura right now-
---
Kiara: "...You could say so"

___

___

___

---
---
-does it?-
---

-Link felt confident, unaware of what she can do to make up for the difference in speed-
Atalanta: "Is that so...?" -interested-
---
-She's surprised at how hes taking this, he says that there's no issue as he can bypass any expectation, normally he'd try to put himself together, but...-

-...Awkward silence as he can't finish that sentence. She teases if he'll finish, he says she knows what he'd say, so in any way he thanks her for he input, it's been valuable to take this decision. She tease "aww, is that all you'll thank me about? After sharing your deepest secret with me? He's embarrassed and says he still has questions, but truly he sees her as the only one he can be dependent on, prompting a sigh from her, but she allows him to go on. Albeit there's so much, he asks first about the demonic rabbit horde that ate him, she mentions "Ah, the Great Rabbit"-

-She says there's 3 Great Demonic Beasts, comprised of the Black Serpent, the Great Rabbit and the White Whale, in this case the Great Rabbit is not as big in size as the Whale, but rather in number. They were created 400 years ago by the Witch of Gluttony, Daphne, and wreck misfortunes on the world. Subaru says "aw come on! I only just barely took on the White Whale!"-

Unamused Subaru.png

---
-At least a little bit more compared to before-
---
Kiyohime: -Not paying mind to it- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Let's say it's Super Marie Sisters, because why not?- :p

Charlotte: "Let's deal with her!"
---
Aya: Aaah, so warm~
---
EMIYA: "Perhaps, or perhaps not" :p
Rin: "Never changing..."
---
Chachazero: "I live running on magic, so yeah I know when I see it"
___

-The villa's perfect for it!-
___

(Has he always been like this?)
___

Penny: "Valid point." :lol: "I was not created with this gift, though. It is...not easy to explain."

Weiss: -smiles thinking of that-
---
Ingrid: "I suppose so but again... worthy a try."
-Current thoughts?-
___

Star: "..."

"...Alright. Here goes nothing." -Places the fragment of the book on the ground-

---
---
-does it?-
---

---
-She's surprised at how hes taking this, he says that there's no issue as he can bypass any expectation, normally he'd try to put himself together, but...-

-...Awkward silence as he can't finish that sentence. She teases if he'll finish, he says she knows what he'd say, so in any way he thanks her for he input, it's been valuable to take this decision. She tease "aww, is that all you'll thank me about? After sharing your deepest secret with me? He's embarrassed and says he still has questions, but truly he sees her as the only one he can be dependent on, prompting a sigh from her, but she allows him to go on. Albeit there's so much, he asks first about the demonic rabbit horde that ate him, she mentions "Ah, the Great Rabbit"-

-She says there's 3 Great Demonic Beasts, comprised of the Black Serpent, the Great Rabbit and the White Whale, in this case the Great Rabbit is not as big in size as the Whale, but rather in number. They were created 400 years ago by the Witch of Gluttony, Daphne, and wreck misfortunes on the world. Subaru says "aw come on! I only just barely took on the White Whale!"-

View attachment 322226
---
---
-Finally, a worthy opponent!-
___

He has to kill an massive army of rabbits?!

Th-That'd be cruel if they weren't evil by nature...

I have no idea how he'll pull together an army of his own to deal with this Demonic Beast, either.
___

-That's at least a good start, as far as Jenny is concerned-
___

Link's already taken the lead, but Zelda isn't one to give up. How will she try to claim the lead?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abigail: "Can you bring it here, then?"
Alice: "Sure..."
---
Rin: Um... I will try! -she's thinking of Sakura right now-
---
Kiara: "...You could say so"
Kanna: "I'll... I'll stay with you while they get things ready..."
---
-her sister...-
---
Harleen: "Wanna switch?"

Current thoughts?-
___

Star: "..."

"...Alright. Here goes nothing." -Places the fragment of the book on the ground-
Weiss: Thank you, Winter...
---
-it won't work, right?-

___

I have no idea how he'll pull together an army of his own to deal with this Demonic Beast, either.
___

___

Link's already taken the lead, but Zelda isn't one to give up. How will she try to claim the lead?
---

Unamused Subaru.png
Unamused Subaru.png

---
---
Qrow: "Maybe?" :p
---
Zelda: "Or if they'll succeed."
---
-smiling dragon girl-
---
Zelda: -smirks and presses a button, causing the tires to glow and for the bike to be in overdrive and drive faster-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

-The villa's perfect for it!-
___

(Has he always been like this?)
___

Penny: "Valid point." :lol: "I was not created with this gift, though. It is...not easy to explain."
Gareth: "At last, the final battle..."
Paris: "You won't get away!"
---
-Indeed, while Lusamine sits by the shore-
---
Rin: "Yeah, it's annoying"
---
Chachazero: "Aw, is that so?"
---
-her sister...-
---
Abigail: "Ah, t-thank you..."
---
-Her sister... Who is showing off along Yang now- :V
---
Kiara: "...Sure!"
___

___

___

---
---
-smiling dragon girl-
---
Zelda: -smirks and presses a button, causing the tires to glow and for the bike to be in overdrive and drive faster-
Atalanta: Our battle will be legendary!
---
Hayate: "Don't forget there's the mansion too"

-Echidna says there's more: While the White Whale was more difficult to fight against, the Great Rabbit is more difficult to get rid of. To its mind, all other living things are food, and will keep satisfying that hunger no matter what. Subaru is horrified, remembering the ghost town before his recent death. She says that so long one rabbit remains, it can multiply indefinitely, so he'd have to kill of them at once. Subaru thinks they can only run then, but then the barrier would stop Emiliaand all demi-humans... Plus he still has to worry of Elsa in the mansion. He must get them out and defeat her and the demonic beasts-

-For that, he has four days... He asks if she has a way, Echidna thoughtful says that maybe there is, something she wouldn't usually suggest due to the risk... But she can get him to speak with Daphne. He's confused, but Echidna says just like her here, the souls of the other Witches are here. However, for that to be possible, their souls would need to trade places, so while she could technically allow it with ease, doesn't recommends it-
---
-Fate would arrive soon too!-
---
-Tamamo and Osakabehime look down in fascination-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
-She's spitting giant fireballs at them and occasionally jumping-
___

-In higher spirits again?-
___

(You still seem to consider him a friend...)
___

Penny: "It did not always belong to me, for starters..."

-and Weiss will always be grateful for it-
---
Ingrid: "Well, at least we tried."
-She's even honored her sister's memory in a similar vein to how she honored Klein's-
___

Star: "UGH! Why did a piece of the book even survive?!"

---
-her sister...-
---

Weiss: Thank you, Winter...
---
-it won't work, right?-

---
---
-smiling dragon girl-
---
---
---
---

Abigail: "Ah, t-thank you..."
---
-Her sister... Who is showing off along Yang now- :V
---
Kiara: "...Sure!"

---

-Echidna says there's more: While the White Whale was more difficult to fight against, the Great Rabbit is more difficult to get rid of. To its mind, all other living things are food, and will keep satisfying that hunger no matter what. Subaru is horrified, remembering the ghost town before his recent death. She says that so long one rabbit remains, it can multiply indefinitely, so he'd have to kill of them at once. Subaru thinks they can only run then, but then the barrier would stop Emiliaand all demi-humans... Plus he still has to worry of Elsa in the mansion. He must get them out and defeat her and the demonic beasts-

-For that, he has four days... He asks if she has a way, Echidna thoughtful says that maybe there is, something she wouldn't usually suggest due to the risk... But she can get him to speak with Daphne. He's confused, but Echidna says just like her here, the souls of the other Witches are here. However, for that to be possible, their souls would need to trade places, so while she could technically allow it with ease, doesn't recommends it-
---
---
-But who will win this particular battle...?-
___

...I still think all of this is a bad idea...
___

Hey, Fate!
___

Lapis: "Whoa..."

Looks like Zelda's got some tricks up her sleeve! But how will Link respond?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
___

___

Hey, Fate!
___

-head or tails?-
---
Zelda: "Likewise."
---
-and Hayate too?-
---
Zelda: "Woohoo!"

Link: What?! -boosts a bit, but it's not as lasting or powerful as Zelda's-

-though Zelda's bike was starting to glow from the heat, so she turned off the overdrive-

-She still is embracing her-
---
-That's Rin for her- :V
---
-What was Harley reading?-
-thoughts?-
---
-KEK-
---
-DC stuff-

-She's even honored her sister's memory in a similar vein to how she honored Klein's-
___

Star: "UGH! Why did a piece of the book even survive?!"
-she will never forget them-
---
Ingrid: "Perhaps we should have stayed a bit longer in the land of time..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Wait, that means you know how to use a sword?"
---
Ingrid: "Well, seeing how there was some of the book left could have been nice."
-They've seen her fight before, so yeah- :p

Connie: "You should've seen how terrified my mom was when she learned about it...Not many people outside of town like me know about the Crystal Gems." :lol:
___

Moon: "Ingrid has a good point there, Star...I'll go see if we can speak to Father Time about that event again."

Star: "I guess there's no harm done..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They've seen her fight before, so yeah- :p

Connie: "You should've seen how terrified my mom was when she learned about it...Not many people outside of town like me know about the Crystal Gems." :lol:
___

Moon: "Ingrid has a good point there, Star...I'll go see if we can speak to Father Time about that event again."

Star: "I guess there's no harm done..."
Ruby: "That sounds hilarious." :p
---
Ingrid: "I'll go get some pudding on the meantime." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "That sounds hilarious." :p
---
Ingrid: "I'll go get some pudding on the meantime." :p
Connie: "It was actually pretty serious. My mom was angry and scared, and I had to explain a lot to her...But after I did, she understood that I had changed,.and we became a lot closer than before.'":)
___

-ROASTED PUDDING AND A RETURN TO THE PAST!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-She's spitting giant fireballs at them and occasionally jumping-
___

-In higher spirits again?-
___

(You still seem to consider him a friend...)
___

Penny: "It did not always belong to me, for starters..."
Charlotte: "...I imagined worse"
---
-Yeah, it seems that she is for now-
---
Rin: "...Y-Yeah, I suppose"
EMIYA: -Smug-
---
Chachazero: "Huh?"
-thoughts?-
---
-KEK-
---
-DC stuff-
Abigail: How long since we've hugged...?
---
-Indeed, gotta solve that- :V
---
-Uuuuuuh, Flashpoint- :V
___

___

Hey, Fate!
___

-head or tails?-
---
---
-and Hayate too?-
---

-though Zelda's bike was starting to glow from the heat, so she turned off the overdrive-
-Heads to Qrow, Tails to Atalanta-
---
Medea: "So do I..."

-She warns him that whil he can't die there, emotional scars will remain, and Subaru gets it could be so bad he becomes invalidated, he understands... Even so, since Daphne made the Great Rabbit, she must know how to defeat it, so he's still up to it. She says that if he agrees to it, okay... However, he must not free her from her restrains, he replies with a "what?" and he's also not allowed to touch her, also avoid eye contact. He sighs, saying that she might think he's a jerk under all those rules. Echidna wishes him good luck, as her soul is swapped, signified by her glowing until there's a burst of light-

Echidgone.png

-Once Subaru can see again, he sees Echidna's been replaced by... A 10 year old girl who says "we meet at last!"-

Typhon.png

-He says "huh?" he replies that's rude and pouts-
---
-Sure she would as well-

Fate: "Greetings" -bowed-
---
Tamamo: "Come on, you can do it~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charlotte: "...I imagined worse"
---
-Yeah, it seems that she is for now-
---
Rin: "...Y-Yeah, I suppose"
EMIYA: -Smug-
---
Chachazero: "Huh?"
We can totally handle this!
___

-They'll have plenty of time to relax...--

-On the while, Rockruff wanted to visit Cu-
___

-And there's the tsundere side- :p
___

Penny: "I am what's known as the Winter Maiden. But I am only the current one..."

-head or tails?-
---
---
-and Hayate too?-
---

---

-She warns him that whil he can't die there, emotional scars will remain, and Subaru gets it could be so bad he becomes invalidated, he understands... Even so, since Daphne made the Great Rabbit, she must know how to defeat it, so he's still up to it. She says that if he agrees to it, okay... However, he must not free her from her restrains, he replies with a "what?" and he's also not allowed to touch her, also avoid eye contact. He sighs, saying that she might think he's a jerk under all those rules. Echidna wishes him good luck, as her soul is swapped, signified by her glowing until there's a burst of light-

View attachment 322249

-Once Subaru can see again, he sees Echidna's been replaced by... A 10 year old girl who says "we meet at last!"-

View attachment 322250

---
-Sure she would as well-

---
-Guess I'll flip the coin, then- :seuss:
___

...Are you serious...?
___

Girls! You're all here!
___

Zelda's slowing take to keep the bike from overheating! Now's Link's chance to take baxk the lead!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Connie: "It was actually pretty serious. My mom was angry and scared, and I had to explain a lot to her...But after I did, she understood that I had changed,.and we became a lot closer than before.'":)
___

-ROASTED PUDDING AND A RETURN TO THE PAST!-
Ruby: "Awwwwwww~"
---
-how did part of the book survive anyway?-

Abigail: How long since we've hugged...?
---
-Indeed, gotta solve that- :V
---
-Uuuuuuh, Flashpoint- :V
Kanna: Far too long, Abby...
---
-YES-

---
-oh no!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Awwwwwww~"
---
-how did part of the book survive anyway?-
Connie: "And the sword itself used to belong to Rose Quartz!"
___

-Presumably, it was the only piece to outlast the fire itself by the time it went out-

(The show itself actually never explains how that piece of the book survived. Season 3 showed it being incinerated completely on-screen, so yeah.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Echidgone.png
Echidgone.png

Typhon.png
Typhon.png

---
-Sure she would as well-

---
___

...Are you serious...?
___

Girls! You're all here!
___

Zelda's slowing take to keep the bike from overheating! Now's Link's chance to take baxk the lead!
-okay then-
---
Zelda: "This is a witch...?"
---
Kanna: "Fate! Hayate!"
---
-is there a body of water that Zelda could use as a shortcut?-

Connie: "And the sword itself used to belong to Rose Quartz!"
___

-Presumably, it was the only piece to outlast the fire itself by the time it went out-

(The show itself actually never explains how that piece of the book survived. Season 3 showed it being incinerated completely on-screen, so yeah.)
Ruby: "Whoa..."
---
-Ingrid had roasted pudding for all three of them when they returned!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
We can totally handle this!
___

-They'll have plenty of time to relax...--

-On the while, Rockruff wanted to visit Cu-
___

-And there's the tsundere side- :p
___

Penny: "I am what's known as the Winter Maiden. But I am only the current one..."
Charlotte: "Yes, you've said it!"
---
-Nothing is impeding him- :p
---
-And he clearly is quite aware, so it'll be fun- :p
---
Chachazero: "Ooooooh, so inherited powers?"
Kanna: Far too long, Abby...
---
-YES-

---
-oh no!-
Abigail: D-Don't invade my thoughts like that, please.
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
Kiara: ...This poor man, only because he wanted to save his mother, the world paid for it...
___

...Are you serious...?
___

Girls! You're all here!
___

-okay then-
---
---
---
-Alright then- :p
---
Hayate: "I'm taking offense to that, I hope you know that"

-Subaru is as confused as the audience and asks if she's a Witch, the child says Dona must have told him. She asks if he's Baru, Subaru confused at her shortning his and Echidna's name, but the little girl decided to ask if he was a bad guy, he's confused and tries to ask her questions, but she just held her hand out and he said "fine" and took it... Then she said sin must be paid into pain, making him say "huh?" and she's amazed, the fact he didn't feel pain means he's not a bad person... And he sees she somehow took his arm off-

Typhon Arm.png

-He screams on realization, she says "but it doesn't hurt, so if you scream, Dona's gonna hate it" of course he calls her psycho and demands his arm back, she says that sin is inescapable, as somehow her body tore apart, like if it was made of porcelain, without any flesh or blood showing-

Breaking Subaru.png

Osakabehime: "...........................................What?!"

-She says "so you see yourself as a sinner even if you're not a bad guy? You have such a good heart, Baru!" as he looked up at her terrified, she says he's a poor thing... But oh well, this all that she, Typhon, came here for, and that would leave... AAAAAAAND she swapped her soul with that of another Witch, glowing like Echidna, and the burst of light appeared as a gleam in the sky-
---
Hayate: "Hi~!"

Fate: "Are you alright?"
---
-Up to KoP- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charlotte: "Yes, you've said it!"
---
-Nothing is impeding him- :p
---
-And he clearly is quite aware, so it'll be fun- :p
---
Chachazero: "Ooooooh, so inherited powers?"
We just have to reach that button!

-Maybe it's just down to the timing of the boss's high jump...-
___

-He visits his trainer again at last, accompanied by Scathach-
___

(I wonder if he can understand me or not...)
___

Penny: "You guessed it correctly..."

-Ruby geeking out!-
---
Ingrid: "Indeed. I'm trying to make it so the center is still gooey, but that's... actually really hard."
Connie: "Although it's not as technologically advanced as any of your weapons.' :lol:
___

Star: "I'll take crunchy chocolate."

-okay then-
---
---
---
---

-Subaru is as confused as the audience and asks if she's a Witch, the child says Dona must have told him. She asks if he's Baru, Subaru confused at her shortning his and Echidna's name, but the little girl decided to ask if he was a bad guy, he's confused and tries to ask her questions, but she just held her hand out and he said "fine" and took it... Then she said sin must be paid into pain, making him say "huh?" and she's amazed, the fact he didn't feel pain means he's not a bad person... And he sees she somehow took his arm off-

View attachment 322251

-He screams on realization, she says "but it doesn't hurt, so if you scream, Dona's gonna hate it" of course he calls her psycho and demands his arm back, she says that sin is inescapable, as somehow her body tore apart, like if it was made of porcelain, without any flesh or blood showing-

View attachment 322252

-She says "so you see yourself as a sinner even if you're not a bad guy? You have such a good heart, Baru!" as he looked up at her terrified, she says he's a poor thing... But oh well, this all that she, Typhon, came here for, and that would leave... AAAAAAAND she swapped her soul with that of another Witch, glowing like Echidna, and the burst of light appeared as a gleam in the sky-
---

---
-Tails. Ata's got this one-
___

Alphys/Undyne/Peridot:
___

I am, but what about you two?
___

-There's a moat surrounding the town-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abigail: D-Don't invade my thoughts like that, please.
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
Kiara: ...This poor man, only because he wanted to save his mother, the world paid for it...
Kanna: Sorry.. I had heard them by accident... -to Illya- Tell Bunyan to make some pancakes. That should help Abby cheer up a bit.
---
Weiss: I hope she won't explode.
---
-it's probably a fitting comic for her to read; as Barry basically learns that you can't undo the past, only work for a better tomorrow-

Connie: "Although it's not as technologically advanced as any of your weapons.' :lol:
___

Star: "I'll take crunchy chocolate."
Ruby: "Still so cool!"
---
Ingrid: "Go ahead." :)

---

Typhon Arm.png
Typhon Arm.png

Breaking Subaru.png
Breaking Subaru.png

---

---
-Tails. Ata's got this one-
___

Alphys/Undyne/Peridot:
___

I am, but what about you two?
___

-There's a moat surrounding the town-
-nice for the kitty kat-
---
Zelda: "...What?"

Deadpool: "WHAT THE F?!"
---
Kanna: -staying with Nanoha because her smile is cute-
---
-she makes a sharp turn for that moat and uses Cryonis to cast platforms and go over said moat-

Top Bottom