• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In a nutshell, yeah LOL

Paris: "I am too!"
---
-Aya smiled, she felt great relief from reading that...-
---
Rin: "Then we'll be set for it!"
-AND SO THEY BOARD THE FIRST AIRSHIP LEVEL!-
___

-It's been a long time since anyone has last seen him, but he's alright...he's alive. He's safe...-
___

Specter: "I'll get back to you after she next speaks to me, then."

(Then we'll all meet up again!)

-not necessarily, but Blake has to be more careful and can't use her Semblance until her Aura is back-

-but since this is a sparring match, Blake decides that it might as well count as a ring out- :V
---
-once all this mess is dealt with, vacation time-
-Any of the Gems will similarly call it if one of them gets poofed or damaged enough to be easily poofed, which would cause their hardlight forms to retreat into their gemstones to repair the damage-

Amethyst: "Hey, you alright?" -Wary, but making sure there's no serious injuries-
___

-It would be about the third time Chaldea has taken a vacation, and given everything they've gone through because of Toffee and his allies, they might need this one more than ever-

Jaune: "We've been played with..."
---
Zelda: "Poor Rem..."
---
-Sothis would agree to Star's statement if she was there, thinking the same for Byleth :V-
---
-and yet it keeps following the place she now calls home-
Luvia: "Did you manage to see the ones responsible?"
---
Osakabehime: "Yeah, no doubt..."

-Peridot would foam from her mouth if she was able to- V:

-Ram welcomes Emilia to the sanctuary, then tells Garfiel to take care of Patrasche, he says "it's that the way to treat me? Eh, I can't be mad at you" though the tells Otto to do it who is like "why me?!", though Subaru convinces him by saying he's doing a great job already... Only to say "too easy" when Otto was out of earshot-
---
Marvelous: "In either case we're here to tell you that a prisoner has been freed and taken off the ship"

Lindy: "So it's confirmed..."
---
-Yeah, overall, it's been way too rough for her-
-The Pokemon shook their heads-

(I'm afraid not. She was already gone by the time we realized what was really going on.)
___

Peridot:

A-At least there's still some humor this season!
___

He helped Coyle escape... -Fist clenched in anger-
___

-She spent millennia trapped in a magic mirror, in a failed effort by Homeworld to gather intel-

-In a cruel twist of irony, she had been mistaken as a member of the Crystal Gems, the very same rebellious force who needlessly attacked her in the first place. And hell, that was only the beginning. Even after Perseus freed her from the mirror, finally granting her freedom back, she thought she could just safely return to home, only to be dragged back to Basel mere weeks later, being used as leverage and an informant by Jasper and Peridot, respectively-

-She's spent almost entire life being used by others, or in constant danger or suffering. Even after supposedly being able to put Homeworld behind her with Chaldea's help, the conflicts have only slowed down rather than stopped-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Exactly LOL- :V
Mordred: "You really have fun like that, huh?"
---
Guifei: -Cute pout-
---
-I mean, you're not wrong-
Yang: "Why not?"
---
Byleth: "...You're jealous." :p
---
-then? :V-

-Any of the Gems will similarly call it if one of them gets poofed or damaged enough to be easily poofed, which would cause their hardlight forms to retreat into their gemstones to repair the damage-

Amethyst: "Hey, you alright?" -Wary, but making sure there's no serious injuries-
___

-It would be about the third time Chaldea has taken a vacation, and given everything they've gone through because of Toffee and his allies, they might need this one more than ever-
Blake: "I'm fine. Whenever we do a friendly spar, we have a little rule: once we manage to break the foe's Aura, we stop there."
---
-absolutely!-

Luvia: "Did you manage to see the ones responsible?"
---
Osakabehime: "Yeah, no doubt..."

-Peridot would foam from her mouth if she was able to- V:

-Ram welcomes Emilia to the sanctuary, then tells Garfiel to take care of Patrasche, he says "it's that the way to treat me? Eh, I can't be mad at you" though the tells Otto to do it who is like "why me?!", though Subaru convinces him by saying he's doing a great job already... Only to say "too easy" when Otto was out of earshot-
---
Marvelous: "In either case we're here to tell you that a prisoner has been freed and taken off the ship"

Lindy: "So it's confirmed..."
---
-Yeah, overall, it's been way too rough for her-

(I'm afraid not. She was already gone by the time we realized what was really going on.)
___

Peridot:

___

___

-She spent millennia trapped in a magic mirror, in a failed effort by Homeworld to gather intel-

-In a cruel twist of irony, she had been mistaken as a member of the Crystal Gems, the very same rebellious force who needlessly attacked her in the first place. And hell, that was only the beginning. Even after Perseus freed her from the mirror, finally granting her freedom back, she thought she could just safely return to home, only to be dragged back to Basel mere weeks later, being used as leverage and an informant by Jasper and Peridot, respectively-

-She's spent almost entire life being used by others, or in constant danger or suffering. Even after supposedly being able to put Homeworld behind her with Chaldea's help, the conflicts have only slowed down rather than stopped-
-Weiss translates that-
---
Zelda: "Muc needed humor."
---
-and succeeded-
---
-poor her...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-AND SO THEY BOARD THE FIRST AIRSHIP LEVEL!-
___

-It's been a long time since anyone has last seen him, but he's alright...he's alive. He's safe...-
___

Specter: "I'll get back to you after she next speaks to me, then."

(Then we'll all meet up again!)
-AND ARE READY PERFECTLY-
---
Aya: I can speak to him again...
---
Ishtar: "...Thank you" -said sincerely-

-It's rare for her to sound humble-
Yang: "Why not?"
---
Byleth: "...You're jealous." :p
---
-then? :V-
Mordred: "I just find it funny how weak their mental resistance is" :p
---
Guifei: "Yuuyuu is not!" -pouty-
---
-She warps Kuro to where Iri is so she can be with her while she warps her kids with her?- :p

___

Peridot:

___

___

-Weiss translates that-
---
---
-and succeeded-
---
-poor her...-
Luvia: "So that's how it is. The worst part is she can make those mind control helments again"
---
-Despite all, Subaru is happy to see Ram and expresses it, having not contacted her for a long time. She says that as he can see, she's healthy like always, which makes him glad, but now he struggles to find words to tell him bout Rem, so Emilia asks Ram to get them to Roswaal to end the awkwardness and she obeys. She asks him if he's fine and he tells her his worries, thinking he's pathetic, but she takes his hands and says there's nothing wrong with being distraught, she knows he'll be able to save Rem somehow and she'll support him in everything-

S  H  I  P.png

-He needed those words to say the least and smiled at her. Then they get to Roswaal, who is fully covered in bandages and still greets them in his usual mannerisms-

Clown SIMP.png

-Of course they ask what happened and he replies "it's a long story, where to begin~?" and sigh, though before he can begin, Subaru asked him how it was to ditch him during his campaignwith Crusch. Roswaal made it clear he felt no qualms with it, after all he won and that's what matters, irritating Subaru but keeping calm-
---
Lindy: "So we are in further trouble..."

-The remaining 3 orange Krybots then appeared-
---
-All in all, she's taking somewhat of a toll-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-AND ARE READY PERFECTLY-
---
Aya: I can speak to him again...
---
Ishtar: "...Thank you" -said sincerely-

-It's rare for her to sound humble-
I feel like shouting a cool anime catchphrase!
___

-She just has to wait for him to recover...-
___

Specter: "It is the least I can do."

-What did Rin think of it?-

-Weiss translates that-
---
---
-and succeeded-
---
-poor her...-
Luvia: "So that's how it is. The worst part is she can make those mind control helments again"
---
-Despite all, Subaru is happy to see Ram and expresses it, having not contacted her for a long time. She says that as he can see, she's healthy like always, which makes him glad, but now he struggles to find words to tell him bout Rem, so Emilia asks Ram to get them to Roswaal to end the awkwardness and she obeys. She asks him if he's fine and he tells her his worries, thinking he's pathetic, but she takes his hands and says there's nothing wrong with being distraught, she knows he'll be able to save Rem somehow and she'll support him in everything-

View attachment 317186

-He needed those words to say the least and smiled at her. Then they get to Roswaal, who is fully covered in bandages and still greets them in his usual mannerisms-

View attachment 317187

-Of course they ask what happened and he replies "it's a long story, where to begin~?" and sigh, though before he can begin, Subaru asked him how it was to ditch him during his campaignwith Crusch. Roswaal made it clear he felt no qualms with it, after all he won and that's what matters, irritating Subaru but keeping calm-
---

---
(What if he's planning something big?)
___

Roswaal definitely hasn't changed one bit...
___

Ugh, seriously?! -Buzzsaw arms activated-

-Star and Marco both took battle stances-
___

-She isn't sure how much longer she can put up with so much conflict and danger-

-Epsecially since she's already lost Perseus and Lancer Tamamo because of Isis, back whe she sabotaged Chaldea during her first strike. While Lancer Tamamo managed to survive through the original Tamamo, who has since easily become Lapis' best friend, Perseus is gone completely-

-She doesn't want to lose anymore of her friends. Not again. She just... doesn't want to be hurt anymore...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amethyst: "One down, three to go!"

-Pearl is still locked in place, much to her frustration-

___

-But at least she still has her friends, who could always visit when she returns to live on Mewni again-
Ruby: "Looks like the numbers are tied up/" :p
---
-totally!-

Mordred: "I just find it funny how weak their mental resistance is" :p
---
Guifei: "Yuuyuu is not!" -pouty-
---
-She warps Kuro to where Iri is so she can be with her while she warps her kids with her?- :p
Yang: "I know, right?" :p
---
-smugleth-
---
-why not? :V-

---

S  H  I  P.png
S  H  I  P.png

Clown SIMP.png
Clown SIMP.png

---

---
___

___

___

-She isn't sure how much longer she can put up with so much conflict and danger-

-Epsecially since she's already lost Perseus and Lancer Tamamo because of Isis, back whe she sabotaged Chaldea during her first strike. While Lancer Tamamo managed to survive through the original Tamamo, who has since easily become Lapis' best friend, Perseus is gone completely-

-She doesn't want to lose anymore of her friends. Not again. She just... doesn't want to be hurt anymore...-
Weiss: "So she'll probably mass produce them..."
---
Zelda: "Good for him."
---
-oh great-
---
-Lapis needs hugs-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Looks like the numbers are tied up/" :p
---
-totally!-
Garnet: "Not as long as the two of us are together."

-Being a fusion, they'd have to defeat Garnet by splitting her components back into two, but that alone would still qualify as a ring out for one of them, as Sapphire lacks combat abilities-
___

-Moon will also want to honor Chaldea for their part in saving the Kingdom of Mewni in it's time of need-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I feel like shouting a cool anime catchphrase!
___

-She just has to wait for him to recover...-
___

Specter: "It is the least I can do."

-What did Rin think of it?-
Paris: "Leeroy Jenkins?"
---
-And be together once again...-
---
Rin: "I guess I must look into it too..." -she's baffled to hear her as such-
Yang: "I know, right?" :p
---
-smugleth-
---
-why not? :V-
Mordred: "Just needing to see something round and drooling over it" :p
---
-Pouty Foreigner-
---
-Excellent then- :V
___

___

___

---
---
-oh great-
---
-Lapis needs hugs-
Rin: "Like what happened with Leonardo da Vinci..."
---
-Emilia asks him what is this place, he calls him the sanctuary but she can't help but feel a feeling of dread ever since getting here, like a... Before she finishes her sentence, he does it for her: Like a witch's graveyard. He says it's pretty much that, this is where Echidna met her end, so it's fitting to call it such. Subaru is a bit startled upon the revelation and Emilia asked him, but he says he's fine. His reason to oversee the place? The heads of his family have for generations, so keeping tradition. Emilia says if this is the place where the Witch of Greed met her en- Roswaal then interrupted her saying it's Echidna-

Osakabehime: "......Why did that have such high simp energy?"

-Roswaal says it's better to refer to her by name, calling her the Witch of Greed sounds unbecoming and rude. Emilia stuttered a little but then asked if his family had ties to Echidna before and he answers yes, that's why he oversees the place, though admits the barrier does most of the job, not allowing most to come and go, and has a side effect on those of mixed blood which he's sure she's experienced-
---
-Pandora and Kanna see as Illya tried to secure Erika-

Marvelous: "Wel, great..."

Luka: "How do we shoot them down?"

Marvelous: "...I got an idea, it's time we test that set"

-Luka and Ahime look at him confused and both said "eh?"-
---
-As well as some therapy...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "Leeroy Jenkins?"
---
-And be together once again...-
---
Rin: "I guess I must look into it too..." -she's baffled to hear her as such-
Yeah! Like that! LEEEEEROOOOOOY JENKIIIINS!
___

-The one good parental figure in her life...-
___

(I'll totally help you with it.) -Precious smile-

-Ishtar is usually one of the most proud and egotistical people here...And yet, right now, she sounds nothing short of humble and grateful-

---
---
-oh great-
---
-Lapis needs hugs-
Rin: "Like what happened with Leonardo da Cinci..."
---
-Emilia asks him what is this place, he calls him the sanctuary but she can't help but feel a feeling of dread ever since getting here, like a... Before she finishes her sentence, he does it for her: Like a witch's graveyard. He says it's pretty much that, this is where Echidna met her end, so it's fitting to call it such. Subaru is a bit startled upon the revelation and Emilia asked him, but he says he's fine. His reason to oversee the place? The heads of his family have for generations, so keeping tradition. Emilia says if this is the place where the Witch of Greed met her en- Roswaal then interrupted her saying it's Echidna-

-Roswaal says it's better to refer to her by name, calling her the Witch of Greed sounds unbecoming and rude. Emilia stuttered a little but then asked if his family had ties to Echidna before and he answers yes, that's why he oversees the place, though admits the barrier does most of the job, not allowing most to come and go, and has a side effect on those of mixed blood which he's sure she's experienced-
---

---
Penny: "We must not let anything like that happen again!"

(She could brainwash an entire army of innocent people!)
___

...Did Roswaal have a thing with Echidna at some point?
___

Marco: ""That" set? What you mean?"
___

-As long as Homeworld doesn't interfere again, Lapis thinks she'll probably be fine...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Garnet: "Not as long as the two of us are together."

-Being a fusion, they'd have to defeat Garnet by splitting her components back into two, but that alone would still qualify as a ring out for one of them, as Sapphire lacks combat abilities-
___

-Moon will also want to honor Chaldea for their part in saving the Kingdom of Mewni in it's time of need-
Yang: "We'll fix that." :V
---
-how so?-

Mordred: "Just needing to see something round and drooling over it" :p
---
-Pouty Foreigner-
---
-Excellent then- :V
Yang: "Preferably a pair." :V
---
Byleth: "Why are you so pouty?"
---
-then?- :V

Rin: "Like what happened with Leonardo da Cinci..."
---

---

---
___

___

___

-As long as Homeworld doesn't interfere again, Lapis thinks she'll probably be fine...-
-how are the Vincis?-
---
Zelda: 🤔
---
-ultimate set?-
---
1622424115057.png

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Garnet charged at Yang, not before Amethyst does a Spin Dash in order to circle around the team-
___

-Several of them will likely receive some medals for their contributions and selflessness-

-The monarchy may even throw a celebration in their honor-
-Yang also charged at Garnet-

-this'll be epic-
---
Ingrid: -just casually hovering upside down above her- 🙃

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and it'll be amazing!-

-Yang tried doing just one punch-
---
Ingrid: "Just getting used to having a body again." :p
-Garnet would try to predictt the outcome, but the Gems know very little about her Semblamce, and have seen it in action even less, so it doesn't help her much-
___

Moon: "I didn't think it'd require much readjustment. You weren't a spirit for that long...Right?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Garnet would try to predictt the outcome, but the Gems know very little about her Semblamce, and have seen it in action even less, so it doesn't help her much-
___

Moon: "I didn't think it'd require much readjustment. You weren't a spirit for that long...Right?"
-but does the punch land?-
---
Ingrid: "Not really, but I'm also not used to using a body that hasn't been crafted by any friend of mine."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-AND IT'S STRONG-
---
Ingrid: -flips back to land on her feet- "I feel so young~" :3
-Garnet is launched hard, and receives pretty much all the damage Yang had been dealt previously-

-It's not enough to split the fusion up just yet, but she's wisely going on the defensive as they can tell she can't afford to take much more damage to this form-
___

Moon: "It's good to see you're back to being yourself." :)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yeah! Like that! LEEEEEROOOOOOY JENKIIIINS!
___

-The one good parental figure in her life...-
___

(I'll totally help you with it.) -Precious smile-

-Ishtar is usually one of the most proud and egotistical people here...And yet, right now, she sounds nothing short of humble and grateful-
Paris: "LEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEENKIIIIIIIIIINS!!"
---
-The one that isnt a murderous maniac or a thrill-maniac-
---
-She even petted Winter-
Yang: "Preferably a pair." :V
---
Byleth: "Why are you so pouty?"
---
-then?- :V
Mordred: "I guess that's fair. Maybe you could use that on an enemy while I stab them" :p
---
Guifei: "No reason at all!"
---
-Well then...-

(She could brainwash an entire army of innocent people!)
___

___

___

-how are the Vincis?-
---
---
-ultimate set?-
---
View attachment 317200
-Right now both were unconscious in the infirmary, exhausted after the brainwashing-
----------
Osakabehime: "That would mean he's either older than he looks, that her spirit spoke with him like with Subarun... Or has some creepy fascination for history or something"

-Subaru still points out it doesn't explains how he got tis harmed. e sighs, and Ram asks them if they don't find it strange how them and the people that fled from he mansion just couldn't return? They figure it out, and Roswaal points they're right, it's because they've been trying but are fully unable to leave, everyone, including them. Garfiel then entered and asked if they still are chit-chatting, and reveals the trial rejected Roswaal and it's why he's this way. They don't get it, in a nutshell he says that to undo the barrier they must enter the sanctuary and do a temple, and if they're rejected, here's the results-

-What's more, the reason why Roswaal was rejected is that it only admits those of mixed blood, and while none of the villagrs are willing to go in out of fear, well, Emilia does need to rteurn... Which means to her shock, she must go through it. Garfiel smirks saying they're willing to give them shelter and food for now since she is their ticket out, but the smirk is gone upon he makes it clear once again, if she doesn't manages to go through it, all of them are trapped here forever-
----------
Luka: "Which one you mean?"

Marvelous: "You know, there's less danger now so we can try the eccentric one"

Ahim: "...The Carrangers?"

Marvelous: "No, we use them with no issue"

Luka: "Go-Ongers?"

Marvelous: "Same"

Luka: "....You mean..." -realization- "OH HELL NO! I am not using that, I refuse!"

Ahim: "...Oh, ooooh, that set? Are you sure of it?"

Marvelous: "We could try and there's no way I'd convince Joe to be their blue"

Luka: "Because he knows how stupid it is!"

-Ahim is blushing behind her helmet-

Marvelous: "Well look at it this way: It could be interpreted as that those guys don't deserve anything better" :p
----------
-Pffffffft, probably accurate- :p

-Tamamo is groaning-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "LEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEENKIIIIIIIIIINS!!"
---
-The one that isnt a murderous maniac or a thrill-maniac-
---
-She even petted Winter-
-They adults will have to make sure the kids don't lose two many extra lives- :V
___

-The latter of whom is likely still obssevering her, still conflicted of how daughter grew to regret and reject her involvement in what was once the family business-
___

-Who warmly smiled and waggled her five tails-

-how are the Vincis?-
---
---
-ultimate set?-
---
View attachment 317200
-Right now both were unconscious in the infirmary, exhausted after the brainwashing-
----------
Osakabehime: "That would mean he's either older than he looks, that her spirit spoke with him like with Subarun... Or has some creepy fascination for history or something"

-Subaru still points out it doesn't explains how he got tis harmed. e sighs, and Ram asks them if they don't find it strange how them and the people that fled from he mansion just couldn't return? They figure it out, and Roswaal points they're right, it's because they've been trying but are fully unable to leave, everyone, including them. Garfiel then entered and asked if they still are chit-chatting, and reveals the trial rejected Roswaal and it's why he's this way. They don't get it, in a nutshell he says that to undo the barrier they must enter the sanctuary and do a temple, and if they're rejected, here's the results-

-What's more, the reason why Roswaal was rejected is that it only admits those of mixed blood, and while none of the villagrs are willing to go in out of fear, well, Emilia does need to rteurn... Which means to her shock, she must go through it. Garfiel smirks saying they're willing to give them shelter and food for now since she is their ticket out, but the smirk is gone upon he makes it clear once again, if she doesn't manages to go through it, all of them are trapped here forever-
----------

Luka: "....You mean..." -realization- "OH HELL NO! I am not using that, I refuse!"

Marvelous: "Well look at it this way: It could be interpreted as that those guys don't deserve anything better" :p
----------

-Tamamo is groaning-
-Penny and Jenny remain worried about them, though they're relieved they're finally freed of Coyle's control, at the least-
___

I don't like the implications of any of those possibilities...

E-Emilia has to be the one to do it?!
___

Marco: "I am so confused right now..."

Star: "Are they like, cheesy-looking suits or something? Or do they have weird magic powers?"
___

-Everything's gonna be fine-

Aquamarine: -Smug face-

Lapis: "You okay, Tamamo...?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Garnet is launched hard, and receives pretty much all the damage Yang had been dealt previously-

-It's not enough to split the fusion up just yet, but she's wisely going on the defensive as they can tell she can't afford to take much more damage to this form-
___

Moon: "It's good to see you're back to being yourself." :)
-still unaware of how Yang is that strong-
---
Ingrid: -giggling cutely- "You missed me~?" :3

Mordred: "I guess that's fair. Maybe you could use that on an enemy while I stab them" :p
---
Guifei: "No reason at all!"
---
-Well then...-
Yang: "Heh, battle plans." :p
---
-doubt-
---
-yee?-

----------

----------

----------

-Tamamo is groaning-
-Penny and Jenny remain worried about them, though they're relieved they're finally freed of Coyle's control, at the least-
___

___

Star: "Are they like, cheesy-looking suits or something? Or do they have weird magic powers?"
___

Aquamarine: -Smug face-

Lapis: "You okay, Tamamo...?"
-they'll wake eventually-
---
Zelda: "Wait, how?"
---
Kanna: "What are these suits?"
---
-is she?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-They adults will have to make sure the kids don't lose two many extra lives- :V
___

-The latter of whom is likely still obssevering her, still conflicted of how daughter grew to regret and reject her involvement in what was once the family business-
___

-Who warmly smiled and waggled her five tails-
-Yeah... Even if Gareth is pretty childish herself- :V
---
-She doesn't get it, she seemed proud of it once-
---
Ishtar: Soon we'll be actually like sisters~! -very excited-
Yang: "Heh, battle plans." :p
---
-doubt-
---
-yee?-
Mordred: "With how crazy our lives are, you never know when's the next one" :p
---
-She's pressing X-
---
-I suppose she shall tell them of Kama?-
___

___

___

---
---
---
-is she?-
-Indeed, but not during the attack-
---
Medea: "I wonder that too..."

-Subaru goes to a cathedral where some of the remaining people from the village are, who greet himbeing glad he's fine, a sentiment returned-

Villagers.png

-He informs them of what happened with Petelgeuse and that the other group that evaquated is back at the village waiting for them, with their faces going down upon hearing the last thing as Subaru is sure they've been informed that, well, they can't leave thanks to the barrier. Still, he infrms them that there's someone who will face the trials to give them freedom, they wonder if it's him, he said no but he would if he could, instead referring to Emilia, who comes in. Of course, they are still uncertain about her, but she says she'll do what she can and bows her head down, asking for their support-

-Silence... Until an elderly woman who serves as the chief comes in front ans asks, last time she also bowed down to them during the incident of hound demon beasts, they just gave her the cold shoulder, and now she's bowing to them again. So she asks... Why she's doing this? If it's to support her in the Royal Selection, they'd get it, but if there's any other motive, they have the right to know. They need to make sure she's not really a Witch that would concern them-
---
Luka: "I don't wanna talk of them, they're too embarrassing!"

Marvelous: "Would like be a one-time thing, that's all" :p

-Ahim is red behind her helmet-

Luka: "Aw come on! We all know you want Ahim but you don't need to put her in such a weird thing!"

Marvelous: "...That Ahim and I what?!"

-Ahim is even redder-
---
Tamamo: "I'm irritated this is happening"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah... Even if Gareth is pretty childish herself- :V
---
-She doesn't get it, she seemed proud of it once-
---
Ishtar: Soon we'll be actually like sisters~! -very excited-
-So Charlotte is gonna have to make sure all three or them don't lose too many extra lives- :V

WHOA! We're really on a flying boat!
___

-People can change for the better, and Monkia Drevis doesn't seem to realize that-
___

-She really wants to actually share that kind of bond with her... The others hope for her sake that Ereshkigal will ultimately agree-

-still unaware of how Yang is that strong-
---
Ingrid: -giggling cutely- "You missed me~?" :3
-Some of them have heard how it works, but they've never seen it in action, so it's a shock to them how she was able to hit that hard-
___

Moon: "I wasn't confident if you'd be back after the fritz..."

---
---
---
-is she?-
---

-Subaru goes to a cathedral where some of the remaining people from the village are, who greet himbeing glad he's fine, a sentiment returned-

View attachment 317234

-He informs them of what happened with Petelgeuse and that the other group that evaquated is back at the village waiting for them, with their faces going down upon hearing the last thing as Subaru is sure they've been informed that, well, they can't leave thanks to the barrier. Still, he infrms them that there's someone who will face the trials to give them freedom, they wonder if it's him, he said no but he would if he could, instead referring to Emilia, who comes in. Of course, they are still uncertain about her, but she says she'll do what she can and bows her head down, asking for their support-

-Silence... Until an elderly woman who serves as the chief comes in front ans asks, last time she also bowed down to them during the incident of hound demon beasts, they just gave her the cold shoulder, and now she's bowing to them again. So she asks... Why she's doing this? If it's to support her in the Royal Selection, they'd get it, but if there's any other motive, they have the right to know. They need to make sure she's not really a Witch that would concern them-
---

Luka: "Aw come on! We all know you want Ahim but you don't need to put her in such a weird thing!"

-Ahim is even redder-
---
Penny: "I hope they will be okay..."
___

I still really don't like where this is going...
___

Star: (I still don't get it, but I'm somehow reminded of the third verse of my princess song on Song Day...)
___

Lapis: "Ugh, I know... I just want some peace and quiet for once. Why can't we have that anymore?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mordred: "With how crazy our lives are, you never know when's the next one" :p
---
-She's pressing X-
---
-I suppose she shall tell them of Kama?-
Yang: "Fair." :p
---
-LMAO-
---
-I suppose-

-Some of them have heard how it works, but they've never seen it in action, so it's a shock to them how she was able to hit that hard-
___

Moon: "I wasn't confident if you'd be back after the fritz..."
-so now they gotta make sure that Yang can't get to them easily?-
---
Ingrid: "I was more concerned of Daisuke, but he seems to be just like he was before." :)

___

___

Star: (I still don't get it, but I'm somehow reminded of the third verse of my princess song on Song Day...)
___

Lapis: "Ugh, I know... I just want some peace and quiet for once. Why can't we have that anymore?"
---

Villagers.png
Villagers.png

---

-Ahim is even redder-
---
-they will-
---
Zelda: "Neither do I."
---
-PFFFFFFFFT-
---
-first Tamamo's Master loses his best friend and now this?!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so now they gotta make sure that Yang can't get to them easily?-
---
Ingrid: "I was more concerned of Daisuke, but he seems to be just like he was before." :)
-They very much do, and Amethyst in particualar was still flying around in a spin dash, trying to limit the playing field-
___

Moon: "The healing well in Magic Sanctuary existed for that very purpose. His Soul was taken, but his life was not lost."

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms

I feel like they're pandering to you specifically :V
To be fair, both characters are the super powered leads of what are essentially western animated Magical Girl shows that were in their prime around the same points in time, becoming most popular during very recent years.

I'm still totally gonna watch this fight, though. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
To be fair, both characters are the super powered leads of what are essentially western animated Magical Girl shows that were in their prime around the same points in time, becoming most popular during very recent years.

I'm still totally gonna watch this fight, though. :p
Spoiler alert.

The winner's name starts with the letter S :p

-They very much do, and Amethyst in particualar was still flying around in a spin dash, trying to limit the playing field-
___

Moon: "The healing well in Magic Sanctuary existed for that very purpose. His Soul was taken, but his life was not lost."
Yang: "Ruby!"

Ruby: -nods, then uses her Semblance to catch Yang and transport her at quick speeds-
---
Ingrid: "Either way, it's nice to see him back." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Spoiler alert.

The winner's name starts with the letter S :p
Ah, so Snake is the true winner. :p

Yang: "Ruby!"

Ruby: -nods, then uses her Semblance to catch Yang and transport her at quick speeds-
---
Ingrid: "Either way, it's nice to see him back." :)
-Amethyst pursued, trying to ram into them-

___

Moon: "One of your oldest companions? Yes, I can understand why." :)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-So Charlotte is gonna have to make sure all three or them don't lose too many extra lives- :V

WHOA! We're really on a flying boat!
___

-People can change for the better, and Monkia Drevis doesn't seem to realize that-
___

-She really wants to actually share that kind of bond with her... The others hope for her sake that Ereshkigal will ultimately agree-
Charlotte: "Odd to make into an aricraft, but sure!" -indeed- :p
---
-Nor she seems willing to-
---
-Even if it might take a while-
___

___

___

-they will-
---
---
-PFFFFFFFFT-
---
-Indeed, Penny really wants to greet them again-

-She remembers well the day they managed to reactivate her, having found her body amongst wreckage
---
-Emilia looks at Subaru for reassurance and he smiled at her, giving her confidence. She admits that she isn't sure if she could do it, but still wants to... And the reason for it? She had to stay with the other villagers for days and got to know them better, knowing they care for their families a lot and wanting to reunite them. That's why she'll do this, not for the Royal Selection, she just... Would like to be their friend, and bows down again. After a little silence, the chief tells Emilia that while they may sound selfish right now, they do accept and will pray for her-

Hayate: "Awwww, so cute~"

-Ram notes that Emilia has changed a bit and asked Subaru if he told her something, he says it's a result of her thining things through on her own and it shouldn't be dimisnished, she guesses he's right on that... At night she shall begin the trial-
---
Lindy: -Whispers- "Are they always like this?"

Illya: "There's six of them and yep, yes they are..."

Luka: -Sighs- "Fine, but it'll be one time, you heard me? One time!"

Marvelous: "Good, we'll see how worth they are"

Ahim: "How we even got those Ranger Keys...?"

-Regardless like always, they transported Ranger Keys from their treasure box to their buckles and pull them out-

-Despite all of them having assigned keys to themselves they can use any whenever really, as shown with Ahim pulling out a Blue Ranger Key that logically would be used by Joe, but oh well...-

Marvelous: "Here goes nothing!"
---
Tamamo: "Uuuugh, and that's not just all, Link lost Wolf too, dammit!"
Yang: "Fair." :p
---
-LMAO-
---
-I suppose-
Mordred: "Maybe something will attack us now" :p
---
-She proposes the contract?-
---
-So she does?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charlotte: "Odd to make into an aricraft, but sure!" -indeed- :p
---
-Nor she seems willing to-
---
-Even if it might take a while-
-Cannons, Bullet Bills and Mechakoopas!-
___

-Would Aya tell Lusamine the good news?-
___

-Waiting is worth it as far as Ishtar as concerned?-

-they will-
---
---
-PFFFFFFFFT-
---

-She remembers well the day they managed to reactivate her, having found her body amongst wreckage
---
-Emilia looks at Subaru for reassurance and he smiled at her, giving her confidence. She admits that she isn't sure if she could do it, but still wants to... And the reason for it? She had to stay with the other villagers for days and got to know them better, knowing they care for their families a lot and wanting to reunite them. That's why she'll do this, not for the Royal Selection, she just... Would like to be their friend, and bows down again. After a little silence, the chief tells Emilia that while they may sound selfish right now, they do accept and will pray for her-

-Ram notes that Emilia has changed a bit and asked Subaru if he told her something, he says it's a result of her thining things through on her own and it shouldn't be dimisnished, she guesses he's right on that... At night she shall begin the trial-
----

-Regardless like always, they transported Ranger Keys from their treasure box to their buckles and pull them out-

-Despite all of them having assigned keys to themselves they can use any whenever really, as shown with Ahim pulling out a Blue Ranger Key that logically would be used by Joe, but oh well...-

---
-She didn't think she ever see the light of day again...It seemed only logical that she would not be able to survive in what Remnant had become, despite her father's sacrifice. Then she was suddenly reactivated, being greeted by two kind-hesrted scientists-

-She didn't recognize them, but somehow, just seeing them gave her a sense of hope for her future-
___

Good luck, Emilia... -Worried for the half-elf-
___

Star: "I'm still at a total loss, here..."
___

Lapis: "His best friend?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ah, so Snake is the true winner. :p
Dammit, you found it :p

-Amethyst pursued, trying to ram into them-

___

Moon: "One of your oldest companions? Yes, I can understand why." :)
-no impact occured... as if Amethyst rammed into nothing-
---
Ingrid: "He also helps keep the mood up to counterbalance Rook's moodiness." :p

Mordred: "Maybe something will attack us now" :p
---
-She proposes the contract?-
---
-So she does?-
Yang: "Nah." :p
---
Byleth: "I'm technically two people in one body, so I could handle a second contract, if you want."
---
-YES-

---

---

---
-She didn't think she ever see the light of day again...It seemed only logical that she would not be able to survive in what Remnant had become, despite her father's sacrifice. Then she was suddenly reactivated, being greeted by two kind-hesrted scientists-

-She didn't recognize them, but somehow, just seeing them gave her a sense of hope for her future-
___

___

___

-so...what now?-
---
Zelda: "...I'm parched. Anyone wants something while I go get some water?"

Deadpool: "NACHOS!"
---
Kanna: "You're not alone..."
---
-yep-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-no impact occured... as if Amethyst rammed into nothing-
---
Ingrid: "He also helps keep the mood up to counterbalance Rook's moodiness." :p
-She was understandably very confused-
___

Moon: "I'm not unfamiliar with that My husband and daughter both tend to bring a more lighthearted mood to the castle whenever it's needed." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "YAY, RUBY!"
---
Ingrid: "Did you just admit to being broody?" :p
Amerhyst: "Oh, you are so not getting away that easily!"

Steven: "Whoa...How do these Semblances work again?"
___

Moon: "What? No! I'm simply stating that as serious of a job as ruling Mewni is, the Butterfly monarchy is still a family, so sometimes levity is necessary."

-That's still implying that Moon is regularly serious member of the family while the others are always the ones to lighten the mood- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Cannons, Bullet Bills and Mechakoopas!-
___

-Would Aya tell Lusamine the good news?-
___

-Waiting is worth it as far as Ishtar as concerned?-
-Guess who lost some lives?- :p
---
-She was pondering how to do it now-
---
-For once on the least-
Yang: "Nah." :p
---
Byleth: "I'm technically two people in one body, so I could handle a second contract, if you want."
---
-YES-
Mordred: "Who knows?" :p
---
Guifei: "...Buubuu is sure of it?" Eat that, Brunestud!
---
-Dialogue?-

___

___

___

-so...what now?-
---

---
---
-yep-
-They were eccentric, sure, but overall gave her a new chance-

-Maybe they go to the infirmary?-
---
Osakabehime: "Just bring in some cookies..."

Blackbeard: "Cheese for the nachos, also soda!"

Hayate: "Maybe she'll have to face hallucinations?"

-Right before she could enter the sanctuary, Emilia got the support from some minor spirits too, and they pause at that moment for Zelda to go-
---
Marvelous/Ahim/Luka: "GOKAI CHANGE!"

-And as they changed, this played in the background until they achieved... These forms-

AKIBAAAAAAAARANGEEEER!!!

photo-3-1491363820598.jpg

Marvelous: "AkibaRed!"

Ahim: "AkibaBlue!"

Luka: "AkibaYellow!"

Marvelous: "Pain is power..."

Marvelous/Ahim/Luka: "Unofficial Squadron, Akibaranger!"

-A large explosion happened behind them after a pose, which startled the three of them-

Luka: "...Did an explosion happened any time we posed?"

Ahim: "I mean, a few times mostly using the Dynamen powers, but... Other times too?"

Marvelous: -Shrugs-
---
Tamamo: "Unfortunately, he was taken off..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amerhyst: "Oh, you are so not getting away that easily!"

Steven: "Whoa...How do these Semblances work again?"
___

Moon: "What? No! I'm simply stating that as serious of a job as ruling Mewni is, the Butterfly monarchy is still a family, so sometimes levity is necessary."

-That's still implying that Moon is regularly serious member of the family while the others are always the ones to lighten the mood- :V
Nora: "Everyone has their own thing. Think of it like some kind of superpower. Yang soak up hits and can dish them back, Weiss has these cool summons and Blake has these awesome shadow clones she can use for all kinds of stuff!"

-what of Ruby?-
---
Ingrid: "How often do you lighten the mood?" :p

Mordred: "Who knows?" :p
---
Guifei: "...Buubuu is sure of it?" Eat that, Brunestud!
---
-Dialogue?-
-they chuckle-
---
-Buubuu nods-
---
Palu: "Children?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Guess who lost some lives?- :p
---
-She was pondering how to do it now-
---
-For once on the least-
-Everyone except Charlotte?- :p
___

-Aya's Thoughts?-
___

(...You're sure you won't mind waiting a while, Ishtar?)

Nora: "Everyone has their own thing. Think of it like some kind of superpower. Yang soak up hits and can dish them back, Weiss has these cool summons and Blake has these awesome shadow clones she can use for all kinds of stuff!"

-what of Ruby?-
---
Ingrid: "How often do you lighten the mood?" :p
Steven: "That it explains some of it...What about Ruby?"
___

Moon: "I'm not that uptight! Medea and I hang out regularly every weekend! At least we did, until Toffee made his return..."

-so...what now?-
---

---
---
-yep-
-They were eccentric, sure, but overall gave her a new chance-

-Maybe they go to the infirmary?-
---
Osakabehime: "Just bring in some cookies..."

Blackbeard: "Cheese for the nachos, also soda!"

Hayate: "Maybe she'll have to face hallucinations?"

-Right before she could enter the sanctuary, Emilia got the support from some minor spirits too, and they pause at that moment for Zelda to go-
---
Marvelous/Ahim/Luka: "GOKAI CHANGE!"

-And as they changed, this played in the background until they achieved... These forms-

AKIBAAAAAAAARANGEEEER!!!

View attachment 317300

Marvelous: "AkibaRed!"

Ahim: "AkibaBlue!"

Luka: "AkibaYellow!"

Marvelous: "Pain is power..."

Marvelous/Ahim/Luka: "Unofficial Squadron, Akibaranger!"

-A large explosion happened behind them after a pose, which startled the three of them-

Luka: "...Did an explosion happened any time we posed?"

Ahim: "I mean, a few times mostly using the Dynamen powers, but... Other times too?"

Marvelous: -Shrugs-
---
Tamamo: "Unfortunatly, he was taken off..."
-If it weren't for them, she wouldn't be here now, either, alongside new friends that she's gotten to meet and reunited with her old ones. It's no wonder she holds the two da Vincis in a high regard-

Penny: "I...would like to visit them at the infirmary, if that is possible..."

(We have time for that, right?)
___

Soda and potato chips, please!

I'll take whatever piping hot beverages are available. :p
___

Star: "...What the heck kind of power suits are those?"

-Marco just ducked for cover out of fear of random explosions-
___

Lapis: "So someone else here got kidnapped, huh..."

Top Bottom