• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-YEAH-
---
-Her inner thoughts?-
---
-The kid really looks up to her now-
---
-Once again, Basco looks up from hell to say "Yeah, no wonder I could get it that one time :p"-

Navi: -Snoring- "Pancakes please..." -snore-
-then?-
---
Byleth: Reminds me of Rhea...
---
-awwwww~-

Ingrid: -simply leaves-

(Blake went so far just to help and protect me... I guess deep down, she really wasn't that scared of me after all...)
-or she worked up the courage in this situation-

Mordred: "Sup, I'm Mordred, people call me the Knight of Betrayal. It's badass so I like it" :p
---
-Especially when she sees he used to be sort of a father figure to Emilia when she was little and he was sane- :p

-Darkness asks who Shalltear and Rem wil give chocolates to, with their answers being obvious, so then they ask her if she'll give any to Kazuma, she embarrased says no, Shalltear says he sounds like her type, Darkness provclaims he's the kind of guy that in the middle of a fight would tear her clothes apart and expose them to the enemy to humilliate her, Shalltear reiterates that yep it sounds like her type-

-On the while, Weiss is desperate to have some chocolate-
---
Luvia: "True, but wasn't there also some witch he overtook and put under his service? I believe her name was Rita..."
---
-Before they knew it, Artemis glomped him-
Penny: "If you are contracted with Yang, I can imagine you two must be best friends." :)

-Though that title has Penny a little worried :p-
___

-...Yeah, thet would certainly make her reevaluate her opinion on the villain.-

Is it that hard to get some chocolate on Valentine's Day?
___

Ford: "Until Toffee suddenly reemerged, we were all under the impression that Rita was the one in charge..."
___

(...And so has Artemis.)

-Smiled again. These Servants are his family, and he wouldn't have it any other way.-
Yang: "Hell yeah we are." :p
---
Deadpool: "Yes."
---
Ingrid: "Yet she never was..."
---
Blake: "Awww..." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That's perfect!
___

-Just as Star telepathically contacted her bestie hoping to meet up with her again soon-
___

Specter: "...Well, there aren't any right here."

-She could try to save face by claiming she was actually looking for Pokemon instead? Those are definetly around here-
-Paris will be this game's equivalent of a blue Toad and Gareth its Nabbit-
---
Lily: Star? Is that you?
---
Ereshkigal: "W-Well, you know, there might be some of those Pokémon creatures! They seem to be in plenty of worlds!"
-then?-
---
Byleth: Reminds me of Rhea...
---
-awwwww~-

Ingrid: -simply leaves-
-I must still think-
---
-But now as much of an extremist-
---
-The kid really has come to see her like a little sister-
---
-She didn't even notice there was an additional extra set of three Keys in the bottom of the chest-

Akibaranger Keys.png

-Oh well, even in the case she would have seen them, she somehow wouldn't have felt they mattered anyway- :V

Sorry Akibarangers, had to.
Penny: "If you are contracted with Yang, I can imagine you two must be best friends." :)

-Though that title has Penny a little worried :p-
___

-...Yeah, thet would certainly make her reevaluate her opinion on the villain.-

Is it that hard to get some chocolate on Valentine's Day?
___

Ford: "Until Toffee suddenly reemerged, we were all under the impression that Rita was the one in charge..."
___

(...And so has Artemis.)

-Smiled again. These Servants are his family, and he wouldn't have it any other way.-
---
---
---
Mordred: "But I'm the most badass one" :p
---
-And the circumstances that made him insane being quite tragic on both sides. Think slightly like the Ice King and Marceline, but obviously without the former ever recovering-

-Weiss can't wait to taste any new chocolate~!-

Weiss Chocolate.png

-Before Koenig and Grantz give him a piece of reality saying that girls only give chocolates to people they like... He misinterprets it as that girls that like him will give him chocolate. Neumann tells him at least maybe he could ask for it, whch is when Kazuma arrives, and they ask him how to ask for chocolates, to which he leans downs and yells...-

-GIVE ME... CHOCO!-

GIVE ME CHOCO.png

-He says that's how it's done to mess with them and gets going, but unlike the others Weiss believed him, so when he sees Rem, Shalltear and Darkness on the hallway, he imitated Kazuma's actions to their confusion. Shalltear asked what the hell is wrong with him, Weiss kept begging for chocolate, and Darkness blocked the path hoping he'd ravage her. In either case, Rem used magic to summon icicles and fend him offf as they kept going-

Al Huma.png

---
Luvia: "So she must still be high ranking amongst his forces..."
---
Orion: "Woawoah! What's going on?!"

Artemis: "Darling~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Paris will be this game's equivalent of a blue Toad and Gareth its Nabbit-
---
Lily: Star? Is that you?
---
Ereshkigal: "W-Well, you know, there might be some of those Pokémon creatures! They seem to be in plenty of worlds!"
Four players means more fun!
___

Star: (It's me, alright! How are you doing? Oh, I really hope we can see each other again soon...)

-She feels bad that they still haven't gotten a chance to meet up since Toffee was defeated-
___

Specter:"A Pokemon?"

-Any chance that Rin was passing by with Winter at the time? :V-

---
---
---
---
-And the circumstances that made him insane being quite tragic on both sides. Think slightly like the Ice King and Marceline, but obviously without the former ever recovering-

View attachment 312431

-Before Koenig and Grantz give him a piece of reality saying that girls only give chocolates to people they like... He misinterprets it as that girls that like him will give him chocolate. Neumann tells him at least maybe he could ask for it, whch is when Kazuma arrives, and they ask him how to ask for chocolates, to which he leans downs and yells...-

-GIVE ME... CHOCO!-

View attachment 312432

-He says that's how it's done to mess with them and gets going, but unlike the others Weiss believed him, so when he sees Rem, Shalltear and Darkness on the hallway, he imitated Kazuma's actions to their confusion. Shalltear asked what the hell is wrong with him, Weiss kept begging for chocolate, and Darkness blocked the path hoping he'd ravage her. In either case, Rem used magic to summon icicles and fend him offf as they kept going-

View attachment 312433
---
---

Penny: "Do you hone your skills together often?"

-Can tell Mordred's the competitive type... Not unlike Yang :p-
___

Oh my God! :laugh:

How was he so gullible?! :laugh:

___

Stan: "And now she's got her magic powers back, too..."
___

-Heshima gave the pair some space-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And considering that the exhausted Winter's life may have been at stake, that just means a lot to her-
Weiss: -picked Winter so she and Blake could be eye to eye-

I must still think-
---
-But now as much of an extremist-
---
-The kid really has come to see her like a little sister-
---
-She didn't even notice there was an additional extra set of three Keys in the bottom of the chest-

Akibaranger Keys.png
Akibaranger Keys.png

-Oh well, even in the case she would have seen them, she somehow wouldn't have felt they mattered anyway- :V

Sorry Akibarangers, had to.
-KEK-
---
-Arc sees smile?-
---
-how adorable-
---
-LMAO-

---

Weiss Chocolate.png
Weiss Chocolate.png

-GIVE ME... CHOCO!-

GIVE ME CHOCO.png
GIVE ME CHOCO.png

Al Huma.png
Al Huma.png

---
---

___

___

___

Yang: "ExCUSE me?! I'm the badass one here. You're just riding my coattails." :p

Ren: -there too- "Sounds like a yes to me."
---
-my charactes laughed too-
---
Ingrid: "I'll handle her."
---
-so did Blake and Ata-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Four players means more fun!
___

Star: (It's me, alright! How are you doing? Oh, I really hope we can see each other again soon...)

-She feels bad that they still haven't gotten a chance to meet up since Toffee was defeated-
___

Specter:"A Pokemon?"

-Any chance that Rin was passing by with Winter at the time? :V-
-And chaos- :p
---
Lily: I feel alive again, and I did what we talked about!
---
Ereshkigal: "...That's right!"

-Nah, she's too busy with Weiss- :V
-KEK-
---
-Arc sees smile?-
---
-how adorable-
---
-LMAO-
-Yeah- :p
---
Arcueid: "Oh, cute"
---
-She? Definitely is-
---
-And then I guess she went down to the meeting- :p

___

___

___

Yang: "ExCUSE me?! I'm the badass one here. You're just riding my coattails." :p

---
---
---
-so did Blake and Ata-
Mordred: "Yeah, yeah, keep imagining that, I guess" :p
---
-So would mine-

-Tanya and Subaru soon arrived and she asked why was Weiss like that, he then begs her for chocolate like he did before-

Weiss Choco.png

-Tanya outright tells him he got bad intel-

-On the while Albedo was still making chocolates with Petelgeuse's assistance, who remarks how delightful it is that her love can be placed into a corporeal form and they both agree, DEATH! But then Sebas arrived, who asked what was happening, Albedo said she was making her chocolates for Ainz to show her love, and he gets that... But he doesn't gets Petelgeuse's presence, and as he made his introduction, Sebas said he's trespassing property and kicked him out the window-

Petelgeuse Out.png

-He got up, saying he could feel love elsewhere and thus he left-
---
Luvia: "...You? Strange, you don't involve yourself in fights unless they were of multiversal level-threat"
---
-Her hold on Orion got a little too tight-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And chaos- :p
---
Lily: I feel alive again, and I did what we talked about!
---
Ereshkigal: "...That's right!"

-Nah, she's too busy with Weiss- :V
-Exactly, just like any multiplayer NSMB playthrough :p -

Firet level!
___

Star: (Wait, you mean about Medea? You finally got to tell her...?)
___

Specter: "...Why?"

-Maybe someone else with a Pokemon was walking by, then? :V-

---
---
---
-so did Blake and Ata-
Mordred: "YEah, yeah, keep imagining that, I guess" :p
---
-So would mine-

-Tanya and Subaru soon arrived and she asked why was Weiss like that, he then begs her for chocolate like he did before-

View attachment 312461

-On the while Albedo was still making chocolates with Petelgeuse's assistance, who remarks how delightful it is that her love can be placed into a corporeal form and they both agree, DEATH! But then Sebas arrived, who asked what was happening, Albedo said she was making her chocolates for Ainz to show her love, and he gets that... But he doesn't gets Petelgeuse's presence, and as he made his introduction, Sebas said he's trespassing property and kicked him out the window-

View attachment 312462

---
Luvia: "...You? Strange, you don't involve yourself in fights unless they were of multiversal level-threat"
---
Penny: "...Why do they seem to be saying mean things in a nice way?"
___

Bad intel, alright. :p

Does this mean Petelgeuse is only making a guest appearance?
___

Stan: "Considering what we know about Drakkon, he probably counts as a multiversial threat..."
___

(...You may want to loosen your grip, Artemis.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She couldn't help but smile, wagging her fluffy tails at the same time-
-awwwwww-

-Yeah- :p
---
Arcueid: "Oh, cute"
---
-She? Definitely is-
---
-And then I guess she went down to the meeting- :p
-so later? :V-
---
Byleth: "Huh? Me?"
---
-HUGGING-
---
-yep-

Mordred: "YEah, yeah, keep imagining that, I guess" :p
---
-So would mine-

Weiss Choco.png
Weiss Choco.png

Petelgeuse Out.png
Petelgeuse Out.png

---
---
___

___

Stan: "Considering what we know about Drakkon, he probably counts as a multiversial threat..."
___

Ruby: "I don't think you'd comprehend the concept, Penny." 😅

-Penny actually does?-
---
Deadpool: "He'll probably be back. That's just setting him up as someone who isn't supposed to be here." :p
---
Ingrid: "Precisely. Especially with how he wants to overtake that 'Morphing Grid'. In a way, it wouldn't be too different than what Toffee was doing... except less global because only a select few can tap into it, unlike mana. But those who do tend to keep entire planets safe, if not more."
---
Blake: "I think he can handle it. He's so big she's not even able to fully wrap her arms around him." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I guess I might make new entries for Kama now that she's changed LOL
-Exactly, just like any multiplayer NSMB playthrough :p -

Firet level!
___

Star: (Wait, you mean about Medea? You finally got to tell her...?)
___

Specter: "...Why?"

-Maybe someone else with a Pokemon was walking by, then? :V-
Paris: "We're all small now..."
---
Lily: Yes, she accepted~!
---
Ereshkigal: "...Some Pokémon are ghosts, right?"

-Bunyan with Babe and Phanthump in her arms-
-so later? :V-
---
Byleth: "Huh? Me?"
---
-HUGGING-
---
-yep-
-Weeeeell...-
---
Arcueid: "A little bit" :p
---
-Erika feels warm-
___

___

___

-Penny actually does?-
---
Deadpool: "He'll probably be back. That's just setting him up as someone who isn't supposed to be here." :p
---
Ingrid: "Precisely. Especially with how he wants to overtake that 'Morphing Grid'. In a way, it wouldn't be too different than what Toffee was doing... except less global because only a select few can tap into it, unlike mana. But those who do tend to keep entire planets safe, if not more."
---
Blake: "I think he can handle it. He's so big she's not even able to fully wrap her arms around him." :p
-What Uni asked-
---
-Little they know Alphys is right- :p

-Albedo still was thanful for the lessons Petelgeuse gave her, Subaru arrived asking what was up, to which she shows her chocolate full of love and asks him how it looks-

Albedo's Chocolate.png

-Nervously he says she's definitely put lots... Or better said forced lots of love into it... Death-

-The ED showed how the day went for everyone-

Everyone's Valentine.jpg

-The last scene has Ainz stare at the chocolates and thinking "well, shame I can't eat"-
---
Luvia: "Hm, though we know little of that Grid, it does power most of his army... Who knows what might happen if he harvests it more"
---
The current scene:
orih.png

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Paris: "We're all small now..."
---
Lily: Yes, she accepted~!
---
Ereshkigal: "...Some Pokémon are ghosts, right?"

-Bunyan with Babe and Phanthump in her arms-
Not to mention the fact that Toffee is dead lol

I think we need to find power-ups so we don't die in one hit...
___

Star: (Oh my gosh that's awesome! I'm so happy for you, bestie!)
___

Specter: "...I'm no expert, but there's one ghost around here that became a Pokemon by possessing a tree stump."

-Penny actually does?-
---
---
---
-What Uni asked-
---

-Albedo still was thanful for the lessons Petelgeuse gave her, Subaru arrived asking what was up, to which she shows her chocolate full of love and asks him how it looks-

View attachment 312472

-Nervously he says she's definitely put lots... Or better said forced lots of love into it... Death-

View attachment 312473

-The last scene has Ainz stare at the chocolates and thinking "well, shame I can't eat"-
---
Luvia: "Hm, though we know little of that Grid, it does power most of his army... Who knows what might happen if he harvests it more"
---
The current scene:
View attachment 312474
Penny: "Oh, it must simply be part of the friendly competition between the two of them!"
___

-She'll feel vindicated if Petelgeuse fails to make another appearances soon :p-

Damn, all that work, and Ainz still can't even enjoy any of it...

Peridot: "DANG IT SUBARU, STOP IGNORING REM!"
___

Ford: "Hence why we still have to take him down."

Stan: "And probably why even Ingrid over there isn't planning on holding back."
___

(...I have to disagree...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She even briefly nuzzled the cat Faunus in response-

-She's an affectionate Pokemon to people she likes :p-
Weiss: "Awwwww~"

I could also just change the existing one if you're okay with that... whenever I have time :V

But if you wanna do it yourself, I'm not stopping you.

-Weeeeell...-
---
Arcueid: "A little bit" :p
---
-Erika feels warm-
-yes?-
---
Byleth: 😊
---
-so warm~-

-What Uni asked-
---

Albedo's Chocolate.png's Chocolate.png
Albedo's Chocolate.png's Chocolate.png

Everyone's Valentine.jpg's Valentine.jpg
Everyone's Valentine.jpg's Valentine.jpg

---
---
The current scene:
orih.png
Penny: "Oh, it must simply be part of the friendly competition between the two of them!"
___

-She'll feel vindicated if Petelgeuse fails to make another appearances soon :p-

___

___

Ruby: "...Nevermind, you actually got it exactly."
---
Deadpool: "He loves Emilia." :troll:
---
Ingrid: "Oh, I'm still going to hold back. Just... considerably less so than usual.

After all, the stakes aren't as high and Chaldea is regaining his strength, so there's less of a need for me to be directly involved, but the situation is still dire enough that I can't stand idly and do nothing." :p
---
Blake: "Yeah... Atalanta, call her Mom. That should make her loosen the grip." :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Not to mention the fact that Toffee is dead lol

I think we need to find power-ups so we don't die in one hit...
___

Star: (Oh my gosh that's awesome! I'm so happy for you, bestie!)
___

Specter: "...I'm no expert, but there's one ghost around here that became a Pokemon by possessing a tree stump."
Charlotte: "I see an acorn thing!"
---
Lily: Thanks~! What about you?
---
Ereshkigal: "...Yeah, like that one!"

Bunyan: "Hm?"
-yes?-
---
Byleth: 😊
---
-so warm~-
-There's tripping-
---
Arcueid: "Woah, cuter!"
---
-Feeling so safe~-
___

___

___

---
---
Ingrid: "Oh, I'm still going to hold back. Just... considerably less so than usual.

After all, the stakes aren't as high and Chaldea is regaining his strength, so there's less of a need for me to be directly involved, but the situation is still dire enough that I can't stand idly and do nothing." :p
---
Blake: "Yeah... Atalanta, call her Mom. That should make her loosen the grip." :p
Arthur: "She's a bit cute" :p
---
Medea: "They really didn't consider he lacks a digestive system..."

Blackbeard: -Hiding his Emilia figure stash-

-Next episode strts with Tanya and Ainz having an argument, Tanya calls him crazy, Ainz says he thought they understood one another but now sees he was wrong, as Subaru tried to stope them-

-Kazuma told them to stop fighting over what they want to put in their chicken wings-
---
Luvia: "Fair enough, we'll count on you then"
---
Atalanta: "Um, Mother?"

Artemis: "Yeah?" -loosened slightly-

Orion: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charlotte: "I see an acorn thing!"
---
Lily: Thanks~! What about you?
---
Ereshkigal: "...Yeah, like that one!"

Bunyan: "Hm?"
Go for it, Charlotte!
___

Star: (You're welcome! I knew she'd accept it. She was always there for you when you needed her, right?)

(Oh, and I'm on the Shadow Border right now! They... couldn't get anyone else aboard the Bureau's ship before we evacuated.... The base isn't safe anymore, but on the bright side, that means no more Grimm!)

___

Specter: "Okay...?"

-Phantump is confused!-

-why not-

-they took a picture-
(Hmm?) -Saw them-

---
---

---
---

-Next episode strts with Tanya and Ainz having an argument, Tanya calls him crazy, Ainz says he thought they understood one another but now sees he was wrong, as Subaru tried to stope them-

-Kazuma told them to stop fighting over what they want to put in their chicken wings-
---
---

-It's evident that, while she still doesn't have a have a perfect grasp on social norms, she's learned a lot since befriending the teams at Beacon and becoming the protector of Mantle-

Penny: "Oh, I don't believe I've heard your name, yet!" -Said to Arthur-
___

They're arguing over food...?

Must be lunch hour.
___

Ford: "We may also be able to use the Snatcher as a double agent."

Really starting to regret taking that contract with lizard man, now!

___

(He still needs help...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-There's tripping-
---
Arcueid: "Woah, cuter!"
---
-Feeling so safe~-
-yay-
---
Byleth: "You think so?"
---
-awwww-

(Hmm?) -Saw them-
Yang: "So cute~"

Ruby: "Yes~!"

---

---
---

-It's evident that, while she still doesn't have a have a perfect grasp on social norms, she's learned a lot since befriending the teams at Beacon and becoming the protector of Mantle-

___

Must be lunch hour.
___

___

(He still needs help...)
Yang: "That's Arthur." :p
---
Deadpool: "Ainz can't even eat..."
---
Ingrid: "Don't worry, we regret meeting you as well." :p
---
-Ata says she loves Mother? :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Go for it, Charlotte!
___

Star: (You're welcome! I knew she'd accept it. She was always there for you when you needed her, right?)

(Oh, and I'm on the Shadow Border right now! They... couldn't get anyone else aboard the Bureau's ship before we evacuated.... The base isn't safe anymore, but on the bright side, that means no more Grimm!)

___

Specter: "Okay...?"

-Phantump is confused!-
Charlotte: "That I do" :p
---
Lily: Oh no... How are the rest?
---
Ereshkigal: "R-Right!"

-Doesn't helps Bunyan feels sad now-
-yay-
---
---
-awwww-
-Indeeeed-
---
Arcueid: "I know so" :p
---
-Yeah, she has no clue the troubles her mother will go through-

___

Must be lunch hour.
___

___

(He still needs help...)
---
---
---
Arthur: "Arthur Pendragon, I hope we can get along"
---
Medea: "...Wait, you're right, huh"

-But yeah, that's what they fight about. A flashback after the OP showed Viktoriya speak of some chicken wings she saw the other day in the butcher shop, and Ram seems interested-

Viktoriya Chicken Wings.png

-Cocytus asks if they're that good, Ram says "and you call yourself a true warrior? Of course they are!", Cocytus asks again, Ram says that even Roswaal couldn't resist them. Tanya says she might have to taste them herself and invites Ainz, and agrees to go... Even if internally he acknowledges he can't eat them, and Albedo also will go. Back to the present though, Subaru still tries to calm things down, Tanya says "well what about you? what do you put to your wings? salted pepper or ketchup?"-

-Subaru answers that mayonaisse, so Tanya says now this is a threeway fight and Ainz expressed disgust to Subaru's discomfort-

-Erich reminds them they're in class, sighing. Once sit down, he says he understands that when different groups of people come around, differences in opinions can create conflicts (even if he mutters he finds this reason stupid) so they shall solve it via a survey. Aaaand they have a deadlock-

Survey.png

-Darkness is surprised the oni maids didn't vote the same as Subaru, Ram says she'd rather die than vote the same as him, while Rem says that she always agrees with everything he says... Except this time. As for Ainz, all the floor guardians voted for Ketchup since it's what he wanted... Except Cocytus who stands in shame and begs that this not be seen as a sign od betrayal. Ainz thinks he exaggerates-

Cocytus Shame.png

---
Luvia: "And if you don't go in accord, remember... Queen Medb is with us"
---
Atalanta: "...C-Come, mommy~!"

-Artemis instantly tackled her in a hug while saying things a mother would to her 3 year old-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

-She gets the acorn?-
___

Star: (Everyone else has been evacuated, too, including da Vinci and Eleonora. We can't stay here anymore...)
___

Specter: "I still don't understand why you're concerned with Pokemon right now..."

-So Altera is still ill due to her contact with Phazon?-

-Winter just giggled-

-yay-
---
---
-awwww-

---
---
---
---
---

-Indeeeed-
---
Arcueid: "I know so" :p
---
-Yeah, she has no clue the troubles her mother will go through-

---

-But yeah, that's what they fight about. A flashback after the OP showed Viktoriya speak of some chicken wings she saw the other day in the butcher shop, and Ram seems interested-

View attachment 312564

-Cocytus asks if they're that good, Ram says "and you call yourself a true warrior? Of course they are!", Cocytus asks again, Ram says that even Roswaal couldn't resist them. Tanya says she might have to taste them herself and invites Ainz, and agrees to go... Even if internally he acknowledges he can't eat them, and Albedo also will go. Back to the present though, Subaru still tries to calm things down, Tanya says "well what about you? what do you put to your wings? salted pepper or ketchup?"-

-Subaru answers that mayonaisse, so Tanya says now this is a threeway fight and Ainz expressed disgust to Subaru's discomfort-

-Erich reminds them they're in class, sighing. Once sit down, he says he understands that when different groups of people come around, differences in opinions can create conflicts (even if he mutters he finds this reason stupid) so they shall solve it via a survey. Aaaand they have a deadlock-

View attachment 312565

-Darkness is surprised the oni maids didn't vote the same as Subaru, Ram says she'd rather die than vote the same as him, while Rem says that she always agrees with everything he says... Except this time. As for Ainz, all the floor guardians voted for Ketchup since it's what he wanted... Except Cocytus who stands in shame and begs that this not be seen as a sign od betrayal. Ainz thinks he exaggerates-

View attachment 312566
---
---

-Artemis instantly tackled her in a hug while saying things a mother would to her 3 year old-
Penny: "I am certain we will!" :)
___

So this episode might teach a very important lesson about friendship!

Or it'll lead to a food fight. :p
___

-Despite being a ghost, sweat drops still formed on the Snatcher's head after being threatened with Queen Medb-
___

(...How is this any better?!) -Said to Blake-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Survey.png
Survey.png

Cocytus Shame.png
Cocytus Shame.png

---
---

___

___

-Despite being. a ghost, sweat drops still formed on the Snatcher's head after threatened with Queen Medb-
___

Ruby: -HAPPY-
---
Deadpool: "Most liekly both."
---
Ingrid: "Ohohoho~"
---
Blake: "I didn't ask her to say that part..."

-Winter just giggled-
Blake: -smiled at her-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
One sort of villain I've always wanted to have would be one that can look through the characters's memories and copy enemies from their memories.

But I dunno who.
-She gets the acorn?-
___

Star: (Everyone else has been evacuated, too, including da Vinci and Eleonora. We can't stay here anymore...)
___

Specter: "I still don't understand why you're concerned with Pokemon right now..."

-So Altera is still ill due to her contact with Phazon?-
-Indeed, and is awed at the transformation-
---
Lily: We need a new place to stay...
---
Ereshkigal: "U-Um..." He's getting to me!

-Indeed she is...-
-then?-
---
Byleth: "Well... thanks, I suppose."
---
-absolutely not-
-Weeeell...-
---
-They sip some tea-
---
-Cleopatra and Medusa think similarly...-
___

___

-Despite being. a ghost, sweat drops still formed on the Snatcher's head after threatened with Queen Medb-
___

---
---
---
-They shook hands-
---
Hayate: "I'm with him on this one"

-Megumin says that as a Crimson Demon, she chose the crimson sauce, Grantz asked about Chomusuke, she says that ketchup obviously. It appears team mayonaisse has the most people, Subaru says that's because mayo rules, Tanya and Ainz yell he's basic, and she now says that once again democracy has failed, but Ainz wonders how to solve things... It's then Erich proposed dodgedball, which Tanya and Ainz agreed on based on the brutality of enforcement. Subaru says his team now has low chances. Erich wants to even things out... That's when he sees Naofumi's party in the hallway-

Naofumi Party Hallway.png

-Thus Naofumi and Filo are dragged to be part of Team Salt, he doesn't gets what's going on, Erich says they're ending a debate-

Naofumi Salt.png

-The battalion members are like "thanks Shield Bro, we're counting on ya" to his confusion, but Filo thinks this is fun and tells him to loosen a little-
---
Luvia: ...Is that a challenge?
---
-Well, at least no one is suffocating- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
One sort of villain I've always wanted to have would be one that can look through the characters's memories and copy enemies from their memories.

But I dunno who.

-Indeed, and is awed at the transformation-
---
Lily: We need a new place to stay...
---
Ereshkigal: "U-Um..." He's getting to me!

-Indeed she is...-
Well, in the DLC for A Hat in Time, the Snatcher powers up bosses from earlier in the game and has the player fight them again in hard mode challenges, so there might be some potential for something similar, here.

-Flying Squirrel?-
___

Star: (And my dad is just starting to build the kingdom back up with only a little help from Chaldea so far. So I guess Mewni still isn't an ideal place to stay right now, either...)
___

-Why must it be so difficult to just explain herself?!-

-At least her two companions have still been here for her...-

Blake: -smiled at her-
(I'm so glad that everyone's safe...)

---
---
---
-They shook hands-
---

-Megumin says that as a Crimson Demon, she chose the crimson sauce, Grantz asked about Chomusuke, she says that ketchup obviously. It appears team mayonaisse has the most people, Subaru says that's because mayo rules, Tanya and Ainz yell he's basic, and she now says that once again democracy has failed, but Ainz wonders how to solve things... It's then Erich proposed dodgedball, which Tanya and Ainz agreed on based on the brutality of enforcement. Subaru says his team now has low chances. Erich wants to even things out... That's when he sees Naofumi's party in the hallway-

View attachment 312569

-Thus Naofumi and Filo are dragged to be part of Team Salt, he doesn't gets what's going on, Erich says they're ending a debate-

View attachment 312571

-The battalion members are like "thanks Shield Bro, we're counting on ya" to his confusion, but Filo thinks this is fun and tells him to loosen a little-
---
---
-And Penny evidently has a strong grip-

-Comes with being a highly advanced combat-ready android :p-
___

Dodgeball? I didn't expect that, but I'll take it. Let's see how this competition goes. :p
___

-Seems Luvia isn't the only one around here who can pull off an otherwise distinct mocking laughter :V-
___

-Shook his head-

(At least Artemis finally let go of Orion's neck...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

But I dunno who.
You know, that sounds really cool.

I AGREE!

-Weeeell...-
---
-They sip some tea-
---
-Cleopatra and Medusa think similarly...-
-yes?-
---
Byleth: "The tea here is lovely."
---
-they'd protecc the child if asked-

(I'm so glad that everyone's safe...)
-team RWBY being happy around Winter-

-They shook hands-
---

Naofumi Salt.png
Naofumi Salt.png

---
---

___

Dodgeball? I didn't expect that, but I'll take it. Let's see how this competition goes. :p
___

-Seems Luvia isn't the only one around here who can pull off an otherwise distinct mocking laughter :V-
___

-Shook his head-

-does it warp the metal gauntlets Arthur wears :V-
---
Deadpool: "Well, it's not a food fight, but... it's a fight about food. Does that count?" :p
---
-she'd be surprised how common that laughter is, there's nothing unique about hers :V-
---
Blake: "Yeah, so we still managed to help him." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, in the DLC for A Hat in Time, the Snatcher powers up bosses from earlier in the game and has the player fight them again in hard mode challenges, so there might be some potential for something similar, here.

I AGREE!
Well that's interesting...

And yeah, got the idea from a villain from the 40th Super Sentai series who actually had that ability and used it throughout the show.
-Flying Squirrel?-
___

Star: (And my dad is just starting to build the kingdom back up with only a little help from Chaldea so far. So I guess Mewni still isn't an ideal place to stay right now, either...)
___

-Why must it be so difficult to just explain herself?!-

-At least her two companions have still been here for her...-
-Yeah, Flying Squirrel-
---
Lily: So we're in a struggle...
---
-Rin's influence really has turned her socially awkward-

-But she still depressed-
-yes?-
---
Byleth: "The tea here is lovely."
---
-they'd protecc the child if asked-
-Weeell... Beach?-
---
Arcueid: "What it's made of?"
---
-Yeah, they feel bad on what she's soon to face...-

___

___

___

-Shook his head-

---
Deadpool: "Well, it's not a food fight, but... it's a fight about food. Does that count?" :p
---
-she'd be surprised how common that laughter is, there's nothing unique about hers :V-
---
-Which evidently impresses him-
---
-Raphtalia is placed on team ketchup and apologizes to Naofumi in that she can't hep him now, he chuckles and says he thinks she looks cute, she is embarrassed by that-

Raphtalia Ketchup.png

-Viktoriya and Ruffian act as the hosts, the former quite excited announcing how everyone's fired up and ready to give their all, she asks Ruffian about it, who just says that everyone really wants his wings-

Viktoriya Ruffian.png

-The game started with Shalltear throwing the ball at Darkness... The results are as expected with Subaru and Kazuma sighing and even Cocytus's patience dropping by calling her an idiot-

Darkness being Darkness.png

-Rem and Ram decide to give it a powerful double kick with Cocytus's assistance, a technique Aura and Mare copied to deflect it, though Erich then banned the technique. Tanya was about to pass the ball, but Kazuma used Steal to take it-
---
-Neither of them has any clue, really...-

---
Orion: "Aaaah... Oh, hey there..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I AGREE!

And yeah, got the idea from a villain from the 40th Super Sentai series who actually had that ability and used it throughout the show.
I'd be down for doing that at some point if you guys are.

The finalized idea could even take some cues from that Super Sentai villain in question, with some creative liberty. :p

-Yeah, Flying Squirrel-
---
Lily: So we're in a struggle...
---
-Rin's influence really has turned her socially awkward-

-But she still depressed-
This power-up lets you fly?!
___

Star: (We might not have a safe place to stay yet... But we still have magic back. Drakkon won't know what hit him!)
___

Specter:"Besides, that child doesn't have many other companions right now. Don't bother them..."

-team RWBY being happy around Winter-
-And so was Winter! Though there was one more person she was worried about...-

(...Wait, where's Patxi?)

---
---
---
---
-Raphtalia is placed on team ketchup and apologizes to Naofumi in that she can't hep him now, he chuckles and says he thinks she looks cute, she is embarrassed by that-

View attachment 312601

-Viktoriya and Ruffian act as the hosts, the former quite excited announcing how everyone's fired up and ready to give their all, she asks Ruffian about it, who just says that everyone really wants his wings-

View attachment 312603

-The game started with Shalltear throwing the ball at Darkness... The results are as expected with Subaru and Kazuma sighing and even Cocytus's patience dropping by calling her an idiot-

View attachment 312604

-Rem and Ram decide to give it a powerful double kick with Cocytus's assistance, a technique Aura and Mare copied to deflect it, though Erich then banned the technique. Tanya was about to pass the ball, but Kazuma used Steal to take it-
---

---
Penny: "My apologies." :lol:
___

Close enough!

-Doesn't know which team to root for, so she's just enjoying the battle in general-

___

-Nor do Pearl and Garnet-

___

(Are you alright, Orion?)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
This power-up lets you fly?!
___

Star: (We might not have a safe place to stay yet... But we still have magic back. Drakkon won't know what hit him!)
___

Specter:"Besides, that child doesn't have many other companions right now. Don't bother them..."
Charlotte: "Oh, I need to try it then!"
---
Lily: I will see if I can heal anyone!
---
Ereshkigal: "U-Uh... I am sorry?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

The finalized idea could even take some cues from that Super Sentai villain in question, with some creative liberty. :p
Snatcher 2: Electric Snatcheroo

I like.

-Weeell... Beach?-
---
Arcueid: "What it's made of?"
---
-Yeah, they feel bad on what she's soon to face...-
Yang: "Yep, totally getting a tan." :p
---
Ingrid: "Oh, I just stole some leaves in the kitchen." :p
---
-oh no...-

-And so was Winter! Though there was one more person she was worried about...-

(...Wait, where's Patxi?)
Weiss: "He... he should be alright, right?"

---

Raphtalia Ketchup.png
Raphtalia Ketchup.png

Viktoriya Ruffian.png
Viktoriya Ruffian.png

---

---
___

Close enough!

-Doesn't know which team to root for, so she's just enjoying the battle in general-

___

___

Yang: "Heh, forgot how strong she was."
---
Deadpool: "No team relish..."
---
-anyway... what now?-
---
Blake: -taking a picture of Artemis and Atalanta-

-she couldn't resist- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charlotte: "Oh, I need to try it then!"
---
Lily: I will see if I can heal anyone!
---
Ereshkigal: "U-Uh... I am sorry?"
-She flies?-
___

Star: (Heck yeah! Do what you do best, bestie!)
___

-The Phantump is forgiving, not really having a problem with her curiosity in the first place-

Weiss: "He... he should be alright, right?"
(I haven't seen him or the Riders since before the evacuation! Are they here?!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

I like.
That's great to know. :p

As for how that villain did it, he touched the heads of others to scan through their memories and then generate copies of any individual they remembered.

Which he once used to make a clone of the protagonist's deceased mom to then kill her in front of him to mock him.
Yang: "Yep, totally getting a tan." :p
---
Ingrid: "Oh, I just stole some leaves in the kitchen." :p
---
-oh no...-
Mordred: "Not before me" :p
---
-Did she check what the leaves were?- :p
---
-Clueless child...-
___

Close enough!

___

___

---
---
-anyway... what now?-
---

Arthur: "It's okay, I was just surprised"
---
-Aqua then shoved the ball out of Kazuma's hands and says she's usually a benevolent deity, but no one gets between her and her mayo, and thus uses God's Requiem on the ball right at Ainz-

God's Requiem.png

-But Albedo wasn't gonna let it, and used a technique called Walls of Jericho to rise defensive walls, but since the technique needed her to apply a wrestling technique on someone, Grantz was the unfortunate one-

Walls of Jericho.png

-The ball bounced to Chomusuke, who took it and threw at hyper speeds, Subaru says that's nornormal for a cat, Megumin says it's normal for a cat. The ball's about to hit Subaru if not for Beatrice using magic to rise him up and being like "can't believe I'm doing this" as he thanks him-
---
-Hm, good question...-
---
Orion: "Better now that that lizard guy is done for!"
-She flies?-
___

Star: (Heck yeah! Do what you do best, bestie!)
___

-The Phantump is forgiving, not really having a problem with her curiosity in the first place-
-She flies and is awed-
---
Lily: I'll do my best! How about you?
---
-With Bunyan not uttering a word-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I like.
That's great to know. :p

As for how that villain did it, he touched the heads of others to scan through their memories and then generate copies of any individual they remembered.

Which he once used to make a clone of the protagonist's deceased mom to then kill her in front of him to mock him.
Then I'll gladly have the Snatcher make a comeback for a villainous boss rush. :p

...And that is horrifying on so many levels...

-She flies and is awed-
---
Lily: I'll do my best! How about you?
---
-With Bunyan not uttering a word-
That's so COOOOOOL!
___

Star: (I'm still on the Shadow Border without much to do, so I'm anxious! Marco and I really wanna see you soon, though...)
___

Specter: "Now is that really all you came here for?"

-Kid really needs her sister back...-

---
---
-anyway... what now?-
---

---
-Aqua then shoved the ball out of Kazuma's hands and says she's usually a benevolent deity, but no one gets between her and her mayo, and thus uses God's Requiem on the ball right at Ainz-

View attachment 312634

-But Albedo wasn't gonna let it, and used a technique called Walls of Jericho to rise defensive walls, but since the technique needed her to apply a wrestling technique on someone, Grantz was the unfortunate one-

View attachment 312637

-The ball bounced to Chomusuke, who took it and threw at hyper speeds, Subaru says that's nornormal for a cat, Megumin says it's normal for a cat. The ball's about to hit Subaru if not for Beatrice using magic to rise him up and being like "can't believe I'm doing this" as he thanks him-
---
-Hm, good question...-
---
Penny: "I suppose my strength partly comes from always being built to be able to fight and protect..."

-She couldn't help but think of her father again-
___

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
___

-Planning on how to get to Basel and deal with Drakkon and his forces?-
___

(I think we can all concur with that...)

-Saw Blake take the photo, and suddenly he's grateful that she doesn't know how his first evolution form looks-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I haven't seen him or the Riders since before the evacuation! Are they here?!)
Ruby: "LET'S LOOK!"

Mordred: "Not before me" :p
---
-Did she check what the leaves were?- :p
---
-Clueless child...-
Yang: "Just relax, girl, this is a vacation." :p
---
-nope :V-
---
-blissful ignorance-

---

God's Requiem.png's Requiem.png
God's Requiem.png's Requiem.png

Walls of Jericho.png
Walls of Jericho.png

---
-Hm, good question...-
---
Penny: "I suppose my strength partly comes from always being built to be able to fight and protect..."

___

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
___

___

-Saw Blake take the photo, and suddenly he's grateful that she doesn't know how his first evolution form looks-
-Atalanta noticed how happy Blake looked as well?-
---

---
Ingrid: "For now, let's focus on Basel."
---
Blake: This was too cute :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Don't you love it when you get physically tired of doing something by night and then your family comes and say "hey let's go out"?
Then I'll gladly have the Snatcher make a comeback for a villainous boss rush. :p

...And that is horrifying on so many levels...
Good to know then. :p

And yeah, it was out of simple spite no less.
That's so COOOOOOL!
___

Star: (I'm still on the Shadow Border without much to do, so I'm anxious! Marco and I really wanna see you soon, though...)
___

Specter: "Now is that really all you came here for?"

-Kid really needs her sister back...-
Charlotte: "Look at how my character can go up~!"
---
Lily: And how is he doing?
---
Ereshkigal: "...U-Uuuuh..."

-Yeah, she really does-
Yang: "Just relax, girl, this is a vacation." :p
---
-nope :V-
---
-blissful ignorance-
Mordred: "But we can make it more fun" :p
---
-Well that doesn't sounds good- :V
---
-Pandora's thoughts?-

___

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
___

___

-Atalanta noticed how happy Blake looked as well?-
---

---
Ingrid: "For now, let's focus on Basel."
---
Blake: This was too cute :)
-It did, ans it made her smile-

-Penny noticed the other feline woman-
---
-Emilia caught the ball and Puck decided to assist her, channeling mana into it. Megumin says he's no normal cat, Subaru yells "YOU THINK?!" and Emilia threw the ball at Naofumi, who used the Shield of Wrath to block it-

Shield of Wrath IQ.png

-The game continues until dusk, when Megumin gets an idea and whispers it to Ainz, and thus they start to channel magic into the ball to throw it in a explosive blast... Albeit Ainz doesn't needs to chant, Megumin insists he must, making Kazuma sigh. Tanya is prompted to pray in order to generate a strong barrier to protect herself-

Magic Casting.png

-The ball is thrown and... It exploded, rendering it unusable, Viktoriya wondering what now. Tanya guesses that, well, game over, which Ainz coincides with. Subaru doesn't remembers why they were fighting, Kazuma guesses over something stupid, Naofumi sighed and said that yeah in fact it was something unbelievably stupid-

Dodgeball Over.png

---
Luvia: "Correct... Though getting our base back won't just stop him, his world is all conquered by him, and I doubt little on that he'd want revenge"
---
-Artemis then saw Blake having the picture-

Top Bottom