• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Garnet: "She might've overworked herself."
Weiss: "Poor little thing..." 😟

-ON TO VACATION.
---
Arcueid: "Yeah, hopefully he screams in misery"

-She really does hate him, again, Byleth gets it since the guy tricked her into assisting on slaughtering her race just because she rejected him-
---
Erika: "Mama and Grandma say that a lot~!"
---
-She has much higher speed above human capacities, and can lift stuff such as boulders-
-YES-
---
Byleth: "..." -hand on shoulder-
---
Pandora: "Well, I can agree with them." :p
---
Ingrid: -punching a boulder- "I'm a true Chris Redfield now." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-YES-
---
Byleth: "..." -hand on shoulder-
---
Pandora: "Well, I can agree with them." :p
---
Ingrid: -punching a boulder- "I'm a true Chris Redfield now." :p
-Preparing and stuff~-
---
Arcueid: "Hm? What is it?"
---
Erika: "Thaank you~! And you are so, so beautiful... That means I'll be as pretty some day?" :D
---
-Heh- :p
-The spane¿dex-like armor also prtected this bdy considerably well, strong hits reflecting as sparks, though it is not flawless and can torn after enough punishment-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Preparing and stuff~-
---
Arcueid: "Hm? What is it?"
---
Erika: "Thaank you~! And you are so, so beautiful... That means I'll be as pretty some day?" :D
---
-Heh- :p
-The spane¿dex-like armor also prtected this bdy considerably well, strong hits reflecting as sparks, though it is not flawless and can torn after enough punishment-
-SUITCASES-
---
Byleth: "You've been through so much, yet are so upbeat..."
---
Pandora: "Yup." :p
---
Ingrid: "I need to make clothes out of this!" 😮

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They have yet to understand what all of that means- :p
---
-She is silent for some seconds at least-
---
-Maybe Specter just walking by the hallway... But he feels he's being seen-
...Are you all okay?
___

-But after thar...?-
___

Specter: "...Who goes there?"

- Scythe pointed at whatever direction he's being watched from-

Weiss: "Poor little thing..." 😟
Garnet: "Don't worry though, she was in good hands." "Smiled"

-even as a robot, she was a serial hugger :V-
---
Zelda: "Was this all just a ploy to make them get along?"
---
Palu: At least, I tried...

-Ingrid happened to be walking around on her new body, already looking identical to her old one-
---
Blake: -also a tomato-
-And that's a good thing- :p
---
Osakabehime: "If it was, it worked..."

-Next episode starts with Roswaal telling them that th big test is coming, Subaru then realized they've been two months in this world. After the OP, Roswaal says the test will only include subjects they've seen, Ainz asks if it's possible to fail this test, to which Mare, Albedo, Aura and Shalltear all assure him they will make it through... Without realizing he was asking because of himself as he's internally worried to fail-

View attachment 312063

Osakabehime: "Right, he didn't finish high school"

Medea: "He didn't?"

Osakabehime: "Oh yeah, that's from the light novels. Remember he's from the year 2138? Well by then mega corporations took over the whole planet and made education so expensive to purposefully make the masses dumb and easy to control, so he didn't finish high school"

Blackbeard: "...How is that different from today?"
---
Luvia: "Oh, you got a new body I see..."
---
Artemis: "Awwwww, how adorable~!"

Atalanta: -Internal scream-
-This may also be a good time for them to introduce her to some of their Servant friends :p -
___

D-Did it have to be so traumatic...?

....Ainz didn't have it much worse than modern people do.
___

Ford: "...Is that Ingrid?"
___

(W-Weren't you looking for Orion?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-SUITCASES-
---
Byleth: "You've been through so much, yet are so upbeat..."
---
Pandora: "Yup." :p
---
Ingrid: "I need to make clothes out of this!" 😮
-SWIMWEAR AS WELL-
---
Arcueid: "Hmmm, I guess? No reason to sulk on it right now since we killed him some while back"
---
-She's bouncy in hype!-
---
-Yeah, it'd be a smart choice- :p
-For all intents and purposes, the standard abilities granted are, well, powerful to human standards-
...Are you all okay?
___

-But after thar...?-
___

Specter: "...Who goes there?"

- Scythe pointed at whatever direction he's being watched from-
Roberts: "We just don't know much about what that means"
---
-She embraced her
---
-Ereshkigal hides!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And that's a good thing- :p
---
Osakabehime: "If it was, it worked..."

-Next episode starts with Roswaal telling them that th big test is coming, Subaru then realized they've been two months in this world. After the OP, Roswaal says the test will only include subjects they've seen, Ainz asks if it's possible to fail this test, to which Mare, Albedo, Aura and Shalltear all assure him they will make it through... Without realizing he was asking because of himself as he's internally worried to fail-

Worried Ainz.png
Worried Ainz.png

Osakabehime: "Right, he didn't finish high school"

Medea: "He didn't?"

Osakabehime: "Oh yeah, that's from the light novels. Remember he's from the year 2138? Well by then mega corporations took over the whole planet and made education so expensive to purposefully make the masses dumb and easy to control, so he didn't finish high school"

Blackbeard: "...How is that different from today?"
---
Luvia: "Oh, you got a new body I see..."
---
Artemis: "Awwwww, how adorable~!"

Atalanta: -Internal scream-
-This may also be a good time for them to introduce her to some of their Servant friends :p -
___

___

___

-they're totally right besides them :V-
---
Deadpool: "It isn't, Eddy..." -can related because he also didn't finish high school- "...I can totally call you Eddy, right?"
---
Ingrid: -completely ignoring Ford's question... which probably answers it :V- "Oh, didn't expect to stumble on a meeting. What's going on?"
---
Blake: "W-We could help, maybe?"

Garnet: "Don't worry though, she was in good hands." "Smiled"
Weiss: "If Blake was with you, I can trust that claim." :)

-SWIMWEAR AS WELL-
---
Arcueid: "Hmmm, I guess? No reason to sulk on it right now since we killed him some while back"
---
-She's bouncy in hype!-
---
-Yeah, it'd be a smart choice- :p
-For all intents and purposes, the standard abilities granted are, well, powerful to human standards-
-YES-
---
Byleth: "Almost feels like too easy of a way out with how much suffering he brought to you..."
---
-AWWWWWWWWW-
---
Ingrid: -in awe-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Roberts: "We just don't know much about what that means"
---
-She embraced her
---
-Ereshkigal hides!-
...Even I do not know some of these types of video games!

-Time to read a dictionary :p -

___

-Sounds like Medea's more than okay with idea :) -
___

-Specter Knight was on high alert, not knowing who was nearby-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-YES-
---
Byleth: "Almost feels like too easy of a way out with how much suffering he brought to you..."
---
-AWWWWWWWWW-
---
Ingrid: -in awe-
-AND ALL SET-
---
Arcueid: "..." -she looks to the side, still keeping her carefree smile but nervous-
---
Erika: "I can't wait for it~!"
---
-Inner thoughts?-
...Even I do not know some of these types of video games!

-Time to read a dictionary :p -

___

-Sounds like Medea's more than okay with idea :) -
___

-Specter Knight was on high alert, not knowing who was nearby-
Charlotte: "Then that makes the experiences a new surprise!"
---
-She would have denied it long ago, but now, not at all-
---
Ereshkigal: Okay, so, how do I approach?
___

___

___

---
Deadpool: "It isn't, Eddy..." -can related because he also didn't finish high school- "...I can totally call you Eddy, right?"
---
Ingrid: -completely ignoring Ford's question... which probably answers it :V- "Oh, didn't expect to stumble on a meeting. What's going on?"
---
Arthur/Rin/Atalanta/Mordred: "..." -waving-
---
Medea: "...Yeah, it doesn't really..."

Hayate: "Can atest!"

Blackbeard: -To Deadpool- "Aye there, matey!"

-Ainz asks how would the test affect themif they fail, feigning not being worried. Aqua, however, thinks he's referring to her and insulting her by perceiving her as stupid, so she challenged him to see who would have a higher grade!-

Aqua Challenges Ainz.png

-Of course Ainz doesn't wants problems and doesn't wants the Floor Guardians to get upset either, Albedo in particular already has a murderous aura. So he asks her if she really is sure of this, she answered yes without any doubts-

Osakabehime: "She's screwed, even if he didn't pass high school... This is Aqua"

-And during break time, Kazuma scolds her on that, which will embarrass them further, moreso since her intelligence stat is the lowest they know of, and it literally can't improve since she's max level, prompting one of her signature cries. Tanya also said she has no chance to beat someone who actually pays attention in class like Ainz, unlike her... Soshe stands up and proudly offers Aqua to join her training course! Which she immediately declines-
---
Luvia: "We are planning our next move, needing to eliminate Phazon and Lord Drakkon's army"
---
Artemis: "Right, let's go on looking for Darling then~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-Once more, as Toffee would say, "SURPRISE+"-

Ooh, a surprise! But which next video game should we try first?
___

-Moon and especially Atalanta have encouraged her to take up this role, having both noticed how motherly she acts towards her younger self.-
___

-She's not the best at being social... But he's an undead knight, how hard can be it be to talk to him?-

Weiss: "Awwwwwwwww~"
-Blake responds to this?-

---
---
---
-AND ALL SET-
---
Arcueid: "..." -she looks to the side, still keeping her carefree smile but nervous-
---
---
-Inner thoughts?-

---
---

---

-Ainz asks how would the test affect themif they fail, feigning not being worried. Aqua, however, thinks he's referring to her and insulting her by perceiving her as stupid, so she challenged him to see who would have a higher grade!-

View attachment 312094

-Of course Ainz doesn't wants problems and doesn't wants the Floor Guardians to get upset either, Albedo in particular already has a murderous aura. So he asks her if she really is sure of this, she answered yes without any doubts-

Osakabehime: "She's screwed, even if he didn't pass high school... This is Aqua"

-And during break time, Kazuma scolds her on that, which will embarrass them further, moreso since her intelligence stat is the lowest they know of, and it literally can't improve since she's max level, prompting one of her signature cries. Tanya also said she has no chance to beat someone who actually pays attention in class like Ainz, unlike her... Soshe stands up and proudly offers Aqua to join her training course! Which she immediately declines-
---
Luvia: "We are planning our next move, needing to eliminate Phazon and Lord Drakkon's army"
---
Penny: "Oh, you are the Servants they have contracted with! My name is Penny Polendina, I am from Remnant like your friends! Chaldea's scientists provided me with some data about Servants, but I do not personally know any of you four... That is something I will immediately amend! What are your names?"

-She really wants to make even more friends :p-
___

All of this is seriously gonna backfire on Aqua...
___

Stan: "They're the last of this traveling freakshow we've been dealing with!"
___

-At least they found Artemis like they were planning to :p -

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-AND ALL SET-
---
---
---
-Inner thoughts?-
-then?-
---
Byleth: "Everything alright?"
---
-so cute-
---
-no idea-

-Blake responds to this?-
Blake: "I... It's nothing, Weiss!"

Weiss: "It's not. Thank you, Blake." :)

Blake: 😊
---

Aqua Challenges Ainz.png
Aqua Challenges Ainz.png

---
---
Penny: "Oh, you are the Servants they have contracted with! My name is Penny Polendina, I am from Remnant like your friends! Chaldea's scientists provided me with some data about Servants, but I do not personally know any of you four... That is something I will immediately amend! What are your names?"

___

___

___

Nora: -walking by with L I Z-
---
Deadpool: "Eeyup."
---
Ingrid: "I suppose I could take a look at the Phazon's source if no one else is looking..."
---
-at the cost of them being embarassed :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Once more, as Toffee would say, "SURPRISE+"-

Ooh, a surprise! But which next video game should we try first?
___

-Moon and especially Atalanta have encouraged her to take up this role, having both noticed how motherly she acts towards her younger self.-
___

-She's not the best at being social... But he's an undead knight, how hard can be it be to talk to him?-
Paris: "There's so many... Choosing is difficult"
---
Medea: I guess she is my responsibility after all. :)
---
Ereshkigal: Right, I am the goddess that if anything should command him! ...B-But what if he thinks I'm a brat if I say that?!
-then?-
---
Byleth: "Everything alright?"
---
-so cute-
---
-no idea-
-Then it's time to go-
---
Arcueid: "Uh? Y-Yeah, it is"
---
Erika: "Maybe I should dye my hair to be like yours more?"
---
-Oh, welp...-

-Either way the powers are good-

___

___

___

---
---
Ingrid: "I suppose I could take a look at the Phazon's source if no one else is looking..."
---
Rin: "My name is Rin Tohsaka" <--- She's already friends with Jenny, so befriending another robot shouldn't be difficult-

-And indeed Nora is-
---
Hayate: "No way it won't"

-Later Subaru, Emilia, Rem and Puck are seen studying, the latter saying that while he doesn't gets sleepy in this world, he still gets bored, while Emilia convinces him to be responsible and Rem seems just happy to be doing this with Subaru, though he is looking pretty thoughtful. He gets asked what is it, he says this just brings him old memories of old times they've studied and they have no problem with it-

Subaru Studying.png

-...He then realizes though, they have never studied together, so the thought of remembering such thing is weird, and it doesn't feels like a mistake from his side either. It would appear that the silent Beatrice across the room agrees. Meanwhile in Class A, Chris is trying to help Felt study, who doesn't gets a thing-

Chris Felt.png

-Kazuma and Aqua arrived as they wanted to ask Chris for help, Felt saw Kazuma and said "oh you're the guy that hangs with Subaru", Kazuma told her to adress him by name, though he's surprised they're hanging out, but Felt said they hit it up seeing both are thieves. Chris says that Kazuma is an adventurer, and she's teached him a few skills, Felt asks if he's ever stole anything, he replies Chris's panties, prompting her to yell to not say that. Aqua is like "I thought we were here to help me"-
---
Luvia: "I don't believe we should get neat without preparations, from what we0ve seen not even Divine Spirits are safe from its corruption"
---
-That's the kind of mom she is- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "There's so many... Choosing is difficult"
---
Medea: I guess she is my responsibility after all. :)
---
Ereshkigal: Right, I am the goddess that if anything should command him! ...B-But what if he thinks I'm a brat if I say that?!
How do we pick just one...?
___

-It seems so... And that she's quite happy with that.-
___

-She's the Goddess of the Underworld, and yet she still fears instantly losing any respect an undead might've had for her through just the wrong words...-

---
---
---
Rin: "My name is Rin Tohsaka" <--- She's already friends with Jenny, so befriending another robot shouldn't be difficult-

-And indeed Nora is-
---

-Later Subaru, Emilia, Rem and Puck are seen studying, the latter saying that while he doesn't gets sleepy in this world, he still gets bored, while Emilia convinces him to be responsible and Rem seems just happy to be doing this with Subaru, though he is looking pretty thoughtful. He gets asked what is it, he says this just brings him old memories of old times they've studied and they have no problem with it-

View attachment 312106

-...He then realizes though, they have never studied together, so the thought of remembering such thing is weird, and it doesn't feels like a mistake from his side either. It would appear that the silent Beatrice across the room agrees. Meanwhile in Class A, Chris is trying to help Felt study, who doesn't gets a thing-

View attachment 312108

-Kazuma and Aqua arrived as they wanted to ask Chris for help, Felt saw Kazuma and said "oh you're the guy that hangs with Subaru", Kazuma told her to adress him by name, though he's surprised they're hanging out, but Felt said they hit it up seeing both are thieves. Chris says that Kazuma is an adventurer, and she's teached him a few skills, Felt asks if he's ever stole anything, he replies Chris's panties, prompting her to yell to not say that. Aqua is like "I thought we were here to help me"-
---
Luvia: "I don't believe we should get neat without preparations, from what we0ve seen not even Divine Spirits are safe from its corruption"
---
Penny: "It is a pleasure to meet you, Rin Tohsaka!"

-Her befriending Jenny will make that much easier for her.-

-Jigglypuff has been clinging to Elizabeth since the moment they realized the fritz had been stopped-
___

This is going well... :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, Aqua's doomed. :p
___

Ford: "If it cannot be traced to and destroyed at it's source soon, the universe will be in grave danger..."
___

(...Well, we were searching for her anyway.)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Seems someone else became the team's tsundere for a moment :p-

-Winter is slowly starting to wake up-
-tsundere cat- :p

Weiss: ‼

-Then it's time to go-
---
Arcueid: "Uh? Y-Yeah, it is"
---
Erika: "Maybe I should dye my hair to be like yours more?"
---
-Oh, welp...-

-Either way the powers are good-
-yes-
---
Byleth: "Are you sure?"
---
Pandora: "You're cutest as yourself, dear. Besides, blue hair and green clothes is a really ugly combo." :p
---
Ingrid: I didn't even explore the Morphing Grid and I'm already impressed.

-And indeed Nora is-
---

Subaru Studying.png
Subaru Studying.png

Chris Felt.png
Chris Felt.png

---
---

-Jigglypuff has been clinging to Elizabeth since the moment they realized the fritz had been stopped-
___

___

Ford: "If it cannot be traced to and destroyed at it's source soon, the universe will be in grave danger..."
___

Nora: -glomps Penny-
---
Deadpool: "As usual." :p
---
Ingrid: "You think too small, Stanford. We don't know how many universes Phazon was spread in. The only ones I'm aware of are this one and Mewni, and Basel might have some too."

Dr. Coyle: -tried using Psycho Power to get out of her situation, but was blasted unconscious by Ingrid before she could-

Ingrid: "Stay down, mad scientist."
---
Blake: "I suppose that's true..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
How do we pick just one...?
___

-It seems so... And that she's quite happy with that.-
___

-She's the Goddess of the Underworld, and yet she still fears instantly losing any respect an undead might've had for her through just the wrong words...-
Roberts: "Flipping a coin?"
---
-Giving young Lily a sense of relief-
---
-Her spirit being hosted by Rin really has influenced her more than Ishtar has. The old her was... Far from the most pleasant person. But now she's much more meek-
-yes-
---
Byleth: "Are you sure?"
---
Pandora: "You're cutest as yourself, dear. Besides, blue hair and green clothes is a really ugly combo." :p
---
Ingrid: I didn't even explore the Morphing Grid and I'm already impressed.
-AND NOW TO GOOOOO-
---
Arcueid: "Yes, I am sure!" -sweat-
---
Erika: "If you say so, I'll listen~!"
---
-When will she give it an attempt tho?-

___

___

___

---
---
Ingrid: "You think too small, Stanford. We don't know how many universes Phazon was spread in. The only ones I'm aware of are this one and Mewni, and Basel might have some too."

Dr. Coyle: -tried using Psycho Power to get out of her situation, but was blasted unconscious by Ingrid before she could-

---
Rin: "Likewi-" -then Nora did that glomp, to Liz's surprise-
---
-And now it's time for the test!-

Medea: "She'll fail miserably..."

-Roswaal also mentions the test was done by Pandora's Actor-

Pandora's Actor Test.png

-Anyhow, if anyone's caught cheating that's an instant zero. Tanya believes this is a bit ridiculous, and is sure Ainz agrees... While he is internally panicking. Grantz whispers to Kazuma he better not cheat, but Megumin honestly has faith in him, having the second highest intelligence stat in the party behind her. Tanya be like "well I guess you're not fully incompetent, my bad", Kazuma internally thinks it's good she doesn't knows he was gonna copy her answers... Subaru says he kinda felt like someone made a guilty inner monologue-

-Now the the test begins, Ainz curses internally at how hard it is and also at Pandora's Actor, since he couldn't relearn everything... So he guesses he'll have to cheat and uses the spell Time Stop-

Time Stop.png

-Now with that done, he was soon to copy Viktoriya's answers... Before he saw Aqua was still moving and wondering what's going on-

Aqua Time Stop.png

-She starts poking others and moving things, Ainz is quick to realize being a goddess gave her immunity to the spell-
---
Luvia: "Could they all be cleansed from the substance at once?"
---
Artemis: "Come on! Darling won't find himsef!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Roberts: "Flipping a coin?"
---
-Giving young Lily a sense of relief-
---
-Her spirit being hosted by Rin really has influenced her more than Ishtar has. The old her was... Far from the most pleasant person. But now she's much more meek-
Good idea, Pirate Roberts! Do you have any from your treasure you can use?
___

-Do they say anything to one and other?-
___

-Making her something of a nervous wreck?-

-tsundere cat- :p

Weiss: ‼
-At least in this situation :p-

-She yawns, and looks around-

---
---

---
---

View attachment 312141

-Anyhow, if anyone's caught cheating that's an instant zero. Tanya believes this is a bit ridiculous, and is sure Ainz agrees... While he is internally panicking. Grantz whispers to Kazuma he better not cheat, but Megumin honestly has faith in him, having the second highest intelligence stat in the party behind her. Tanya be like "well I guess you're not fully incompetent, my bad", Kazuma internally thinks it's good she doesn't knows he was gonna copy her answers... Subaru says he kinda felt like someone made a guilty inner monologue-

-Now the the test begins, Ainz curses internally at how hard it is and also at Pandora's Actor, since he couldn't relearn everything... So he guesses he'll have to cheat and uses the spell Time Stop-

View attachment 312143

-Now with that done, he was soon to copy Viktoriya's answers... Before he saw Aqua was still moving and wondering what's going on-

View attachment 312144

-She starts poking others and moving things, Ainz is quick to realize being a goddess gave her immunity to the spell-
---
---
Penny: "NORA!" :b:

-If she weren't a robot, this would've been like Penny being on the receiving end of the rocket-powered glomp she gave Ruby in V7 :V-

___

...Aqua having advantages over Ainz is the weirdest thing to see.

Pandora's Actor is the best. :laugh:
___

Ford:-Sighs- "Ar this rate, i wouldn't be surprised if it were to put the whole multiverse st risk..."

Ha! laughed at Coyle's failure-

___

(Are you two alright?) -Is usually less embarrassed from Artemis' behavior than they are... Usually. :V -

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Good idea, Pirate Roberts! Do you have any from your treasure you can use?
___

-Do they say anything to one and other?-
___

-Making her something of a nervous wreck?-
Roberts: "I always carry some!"
---
Medea: "Is that a good answer?"

Lily: "I feel it is" :)
---
-Pretty much, she isn't nearly as cruel, arrogant, nymphomaniac and uncaring as she used to be-

-It's almost a 180° change-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Roberts: "I always carry some!"
---
Medea: "Is that a good answer?"

Lily: "I feel it is" :)
---
-Pretty much, she isn't nearly as cruel, arrogant, nymphomaniac and uncaring as she used to be-

-It's almost a 180° change-
Then that's perfect!
___

(Awwww~...)

-Gave them space, but still saw this from a distance and was moved by it.-

___

-So she went from an egotistical tyrant, to a anti-social loner who worries what others may think of her.-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-AND NOW TO GOOOOO-
---
Arcueid: "Yes, I am sure!" -sweat-
---
Erika: "If you say so, I'll listen~!"
---
-When will she give it an attempt tho?-
-YAY-
---
Byleth: 🤨
---
-HOW CUTE-
---
-now?-

-At least in this situation :p-

-She yawns, and looks around-
Weiss: "Winter." :)

---

Pandora's Actor Test.png's Actor Test.png
Pandora's Actor Test.png's Actor Test.png

Time Stop.png
Time Stop.png

Aqua Time Stop.png
Aqua Time Stop.png

---
---

-If she weren't a robot, this would've been like Penny being on the receiving end of the rocket-powered glomp she gave Ruby in V7 :V-

___

___

Ford:-Sighs- "Ar this rate, i wouldn't be surprised if it were to put the whole multiverse st risk..."

___

(Are you two alright?) -Is usually less embarrassed from Artemis' behavior than they are... Usually. :V -
-but Nora is still pretty strong, so it came closer to be like that glomp than you'd think :V-
---
Deadpool: "Well, the goddess part of useless goddess had to show at some point."
---
Ingrid: "First things first, I must make sure this scientist has no access to this cursed power." -grabs Coyle's shoulder and does what Isis did to Bison, absorbing the Psycho Power to claim it as her own-
---
Blake: "I suppose we do have to look for him..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Then that's perfect!
___

(Awwww~...)

-Gave them space, but still saw this from a distance and was moved by it.-

___

-So she went from an egotistical tyrant, to a anti-social loner who worries what others may think of her.-
-Indeed it is, fufufu-
---
-Even Artoria remained silent despite being awake-
---
-Yep, one who doesn't realizes she's soon to be found-
-YAY-
---
Byleth: 🤨
---
-HOW CUTE-
---
-now?-
-VERY YAY-
---
-Yo got to her, Beresu- :V
---
-SO, SO CUTE-
---
-Good...-
-She can feel it's a kind of energy field spread through the multiverse-

___

___

___

-but Nora is still pretty strong, so it came closer to be like that glomp than you'd think :V-
---
Deadpool: "Well, the goddess part of useless goddess had to show at some point."
---
Ingrid: "First things first, I must make sure this scientist has no access to this cursed power." -grabs Coyle's shoulder and does what Isis did to Bison, absorbing the Psycho Power to claim it as her own-
---
Elizabeth: "Huh? What?"
---
-Seeing her copying answers gives Ainz some sense of shame and desperation from both her and himself-

Aqua Copying.png

-...And it was then that to their surprise, Tanya spoke as well asking Aqua what she was doing and if this time stop was her doing, Ainz is in internal panic wondering how this happened, before remembering she's told him of how Being X tends to hold on conversations with her by stopping time, so figures she's developed an immunity to time manipulation-

Tanya Immune.png

-Tanya says she's got quite the stupidity to cheat in front of her like that, Aqua insists she wasn't, Tanya steps up and tells her to shut her trap... And it was then Subaru also spoke asking them to be quiet, he needs to focus just like everyone, before realizing time has stopped too-

Subaru Immune.png

-Of course the audience can guess this is due to Satella, but none of the other characters do, so... Ainz in panic decides to stop the spell, Aqua being caughte cheating by Roswaal as she cries one more-

Hayate: "There she goes" :p

-Time is over, Ainz hoping he's done well enough...-
---
-Back where it belongs now-
---
Artemis: "Then let's go, we need to move now~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed it is, fufufu-
---
-Even Artoria remained silent despite being awake-
---
-Yep, one who doesn't realizes she's soon to be found-
-Heads or tails for what games?-
___

-And how are the Medeas?-
___

Specter Knight is slowly walking through the halls, ready to attack any intruders in the base-

---
---
---
---
-Seeing her copying answers gives Ainz some sense of shame and desperation from both her and himself-

View attachment 312169

-...And it was then that to their surprise, Tanya spoke as well asking Aqua what she was doing and if this time stop was her doing, Ainz is in internal panic wondering how this happened, before remembering she's told him of how Being X tends to hold on conversations with her by stopping time, so figures she's developed an immunity to time manipulation-

View attachment 312170

-Tanya says she's got quite the stupidity to cheat in front of her like that, Aqua insists she wasn't, Tanya steps up and tells her to shut her trap... And it was then Subaru also spoke asking them to be quiet, he needs to focus just like everyone, before realizing time has stopped too-

View attachment 312171

-Of course the audience can guess this is due to Satella, but none of the other characters do, so... Ainz in panic decides to stop the spell, Aqua being caughte cheating by Roswaal as she cries one more-

---
---
-Does Ruby notice the similarities? :V -

Penny: "Ugh... I may... be in need of repairs... But I am still incredibly glad to see you are back to normal!"
___

Annnnnnnd there it is. :p

Ainz didn't consider if anyone else could've had immunity to time manipulation...
___

Stan: "Serves you right, ya quack!"

___

-TO ORION!-

(I can imagine that he's in much better shape now that the fritz is no more...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's surprised to see she's not in Beacon anymore, but is glad to see the others are here, especially Weiss and Rin.-

(Everyone's here...) -Sighed in relief-
Weiss: -HUUUUUUUUG-

-VERY YAY-
---
-Yo got to her, Beresu- :V
---
-SO, SO CUTE-
---
-Good...-
-She can feel it's a kind of energy field spread through the multiverse-
-then?-
---
Ingrid: -sipping tea, watching- "I suppose I should leave the two of you alone."
---
-YES-
---
Ingrid: Like mana...

---

Aqua Copying.png
Aqua Copying.png

Tanya Immune.png
Tanya Immune.png

Subaru Immune.png
Subaru Immune.png

---
---

Penny: "Ugh... I may... be in need of repairs... But I am still incredibly glad to see you are back to normal!"
___

Ainz didn't consider if anyone else could've had immunity to time manipulation...
___

___

-TO ORION!-

Nora: "Liz, this is my friend Penny!" :b:
---
Deadpool: "Kazuma looks so dumb!" :laugh:
---
Ingrid: "Playing with things you shouldn't touch can get you in deep trouble, missy."

Dr. Coyle: -ANGERY... but powerless-
---
Blake: "I have no doubt on it... unless he woke up near that blue stuff..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-That's fair i suppose LOL-
___

-Now officially mother and daughter...-
___

Specter: "...Oh, it's just you." - Scythe lowered-
-Yeah, plus not all games are multiplayer- :p
---
-And both feel so happy about it-
---
Ereshkigal: "EEP!"
-then?-
---
Ingrid: -sipping tea, watching- "I suppose I should leave the two of you alone."
---
-YES-
---
Ingrid: Like mana...
-Weeell...-
---
Arcueid: "Wait, you will?"
---
Cleopatra: ...I don't think she'd like what her mom has done.
---
-But different, albeit if that one enemy knight Korrag is something to indicate, mages can still use the Grid's energy in conjuction with mana-

___

___

___

-TO ORION!-

---
---
Ingrid: "Playing with things you shouldn't touch can get you in deep trouble, missy."

---
Elizabeth: "But you said that she was dead!"
---
-Ainz then noticed something about the finished test that perplexed him, but the ED plays before revealing what is it. After the ED though, it's revealed what it was once it was qualified: Pandora's Actor not only made the test... He also did so all the correct answers would draw his face-

Pandora's Actor Answers.png

-This is followed by Viktoriya saying that she had no idea Ainz was a genius, and Demiurge being Demiurge standing up and proclaiming how brilliant and wise Ainz is, the episode ending with Ainz fully embarrassed-

Test Ainz.png

---
Luvia: "You are lucky to not have been corrupted by it"
---
Artemis: -HOVERING FASTER NW AFTER BLAKE SAID THAT-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It makes the Vulpix smile, and she gently nuzzles Weiss in return-
-Blake couldn't help but smile-

-Weeell...-
---
Arcueid: "Wait, you will?"
---
Cleopatra: ...I don't think she'd like what her mom has done.
---
-But different, albeit if that one enemy knight Korrag is something to indicate, mages can still use the Grid's energy in conjuction with mana-
-yes?-
---
Ingrid: "Why not?"
---
Pandora: Huh?
---
Ingrid: It's all so interesting.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-yes?-
---
Ingrid: "Why not?"
---
Pandora: Huh?
---
Ingrid: It's all so interesting.
-Going-
---
Arcueid: "I thought you wanted to speak more about my survival"
---
Medusa: What happened?
Cleopatra: Her stone was shattered.
---
-Indeed, but it's also a power that can fall into wrong hands-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Going-
---
Arcueid: "I thought you wanted to speak more about my survival"
---
Medusa: What happened?
Cleopatra: Her stone was shattered.
---
-Indeed, but it's also a power that can fall into wrong hands-
-to where?-
---
Ingrid: "I think you'll find a solution." :)
---
Pandora: Oh ****...
---
-like Ingrid's :V-

-....or someone actually evil, I guess-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-to where?-
---
Ingrid: "I think you'll find a solution." :)
---
Pandora: Oh ****...
---
-like Ingrid's :V-

-....or someone actually evil, I guess-
-To tropical paradise-
---
Arcueid: "But the tea was god! Don't you have more?"
---
Cleopatra: She tore apart 40 people... That we know of...
---
-LOL-

-But yeah, this puts Drakkon as a bigger threat than initially intended, after all the man wants to take over this multiversal field of energy...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-To tropical paradise-
---
Arcueid: "But the tea was god! Don't you have more?"
---
Cleopatra: She tore apart 40 people... That we know of...
---
-LOL-

-But yeah, this puts Drakkon as a bigger threat than initially intended, after all the man wants to take over this multiversal field of energy...-
-yaaaaaay-
---
Ingrid: "You can keep this tea set. I have a lot more of them." :p
---
Pandora: "..." -hugging Erika more-
---
Ingrid: Drakkon must be stopped...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, plus not all games are multiplayer- :p
---
-And both feel so happy about it-
---
Ereshkigal: "EEP!"
-That's also true :p-
___

-It seems Star and Atalanta were right all along...-
___

Specter: "..."

-Blake couldn't help but smile-
-She actually turned to the cat afterwards-

(Blake...?)

---
---

---
---
-Ainz then noticed something about the finished test that perplexed him, but the ED plays before revealing what is it. After the ED though, it's revealed what it was once it was qualified: Pandora's Actor not only made the test... He also did so all the correct answers would draw his face-

View attachment 312213

-This is followed by Viktoriya saying that she had no idea Ainz was a genius, and Demiurge being Demiurge standing up and proclaiming how brilliant and wise Ainz is, the episode ending with Ainz fully embarrassed-

View attachment 312215
---
---
Penny: "I'm sorry I could not find you all sooner. I was deactivated..."

-Isn't paying attention to any of this :V -
___

PANDORA'S ACTOR IS THE BEST! :rotfl:
___

-...Well, she did lose an arm to prevent further corruption-
___

(...I'm not sure that was the best thing to say.)

-Running faster to keep up with Artemis-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Pandora's Actor Answers.png's Actor Answers.png
Pandora's Actor Answers.png's Actor Answers.png

Test Ainz.png
Test Ainz.png

---
---
Penny: "I'm sorry I could not find you all sooner. I was deactivated..."

-Isn't paying attention to any of this :V -
___

PANDORA'S ACTOR IS THE BEST! :rotfl:
___

-...Well, she did lose an arm to prevent further corruption-
___

(...I'm not sure that was the best thing to say.)

-Running faster to keep up with Artemis-
Nora: "I thought so too... but she's okay!"
---
-Zelda and Wade laughed at that too-
---
Ingrid: "All it took was literally mutilating myself... Nothing much, right?"
---
Blake: "In hindsight, yeah, that was bad." -barely keeping up-

-She actually turned to the cat afterwards-

(Blake...?)
Blake: "Huh? Me?"

Top Bottom